Speaker 1: Okay. Now I'm recording also, and I'm recording over here. But shouldn't we have the it's the ooh chat or we're not allowed to play it anymore. I don't know where it is going to eat. This mic not even here? Okay, well whatever, Welcome to bull Chat everybody. This is the Sorry, I just I wanted it to do a look what you did there? Sorry, guys, I'm really just trying to get this mic to not be so giraffy for me. You blue some drums out, you know what, We'll be fine.
Speaker 2: So sorry for blowing your ear drums out.
Speaker 1: That looks weird. Hey, you know you can also fix it. Watch us on YouTube, pull it down a little bit a YouTube channel. Do you want me to? That's fine? No, no, no, don't. It's cool like it. It just looks weird, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Look, Oh my god, look at that stunning, stundying, stunning, stunning.
Speaker 1: So this is bull chat. We're gonna just talk about whatever. What do you want to talk about? Anny? Put the phone down now, come on? Oh god, who is this man? You don't need to it's La. You don't know anyone in La. Oh my god, I do know this person. Please don't you tell him you're sleeping still, the time is different. Please, I wouldn't be sleeping, he'd be sleeping. No, but you go to sleep early. I'll text him after it. Come on, thank you? It was it important.
Speaker 2: It's for something that could be kind of fine for us.
Speaker 1: Yes, for real? Yes you're lying.
Speaker 2: No, I swear like for you and I. You couldn't do it. Why because you'll be away?
Speaker 1: Uh? Oh, it's not that. It wasn't.
Speaker 2: This is something else that could be happening during that week, but you'll be gone.
Speaker 1: That's not lee.
Speaker 2: No oh sorry, huh but it could be fine, but you won't be here, all.
Speaker 1: Right, kay, better evolve some sort of live show. No, well, I want to know what it is? Well, sorry, well that's so messed up. What are you gonna do? I'll tell you after. Look what General millst You want one of those Nature Valley You can't say that they said it to us. Oh I love that. Wow? No, it's fine, this isn't. This isn't serial killers. It's actually good. I had one. I don't like chocolate and pepper. I don't either, but you know what, it's a prizingly that was good. I had it with some milk. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is he texting you now? Yeah? Can you stop?
Speaker 2: Well I can't make my phone not send me the transcription, but you can make your eyes not look at things. Well, I can't because it's lights up anyway.
Speaker 1: Uh, lots going on in our world. The holidays are here. It's Turkey time, it's Christmas time, it's Chinooka time, it's everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's my favorite time of the year, is it? This is literally my favorite time of the year. I love the weather. I love how cozy everything is.
Speaker 1: I need a jacket.
Speaker 2: I love how happy everyone is, happy, spearing, miserable.
Speaker 1: It makes me so happy. The tree is on the way, I know. I can't wait. The third is when the lighting is. It makes me very sad because my girlfriend's tree almost got what she called. No, no, no, no, please don't answer her. Seriously, she's going to tell her. She just said, did you get me coffee? No, he didn't get you coffee. He didn't get you coffee? Yeah bad? Yeah, no's wrong. She sounds sick. I think she's sick. Okay, she should hang out before I say more bad things. All right, great, so okay, Holidays everything. Yeah, the tree. Did I tell you my girlfriend's tree? They came? Did I tell you they came to see her tree?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: The head did you?
Speaker 2: First of all, do you know that Rockefeller Certa has a head gardener? I mean I would imagine they have a lot of foliage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's a position the head gardener. So he drove all the way out to her farm. I looked at the tree and measured it, the whole thing. Wow, took tons of pictures, drone the whole thing. It's six to ten feet too short, he said, he said, yes, he said, they grow about ten feet a year, so next year could be coming. Yeah, that's exciting. It's very exciting. Yeah, yeah, fanfair, fan fair mm hmm, so much you inserting the noise? No, no, no, there's so much fanfare that goes around it. Oh yeah, the videos and the excitement. Do they stay local? You mean, do they get them locally? What do you mean they do they stay local? Like does the Rockefeller tree people? Do they stay local, stay in the Tri State or do they get trees from like California?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, no, because you know how expensive that is. That's why I'm asking. I mean, I feel like they've come from like Vermont maybe before, but not that that far away. Okay is Vermont four? It is kind of hard. Vermont's like maybe six out five six hours, but on a big old truck it's probably ten. Okay, right, no for sure? So cool? Why is your phone up there? Nobody calls?
Speaker 2: Nobody calls me about two seconds, it's gonna hear no, and it's gonna be like Ashley just checked.
Speaker 1: In, I'm not well.
Speaker 2: Then I would have to get it. She's very important. Well, kids, so is my life.
Speaker 1: So the kids. Thank you. You'll see when you have kids. Kids. What spoon is that thing? What is this for? My soup? I got a soup? What'd you get? I got turkey chili today? Oh see winter time?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you a fresh and co across the street. I have been loving the soup selections.
Speaker 1: By the way, you knew I was here, did not ask me. I would have had some of that because I have no food in the house. I'm just to you know, lonely, get single dad, no kid, no kids this weekend, so just me me. I need food. I've been eating. I've been making like mac and cheese and cheese. That's it, so I got lonely in my house. You wouldn't get it. You would have.
Speaker 2: Everything. I do everything for those kids.
Speaker 1: Listen, when you have when you get married, have kids, then get divorced. I want you to call me and say, bro, you're right.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, cool, because those things will happen in your life, Okay. Honestly, when I did go to Japan, they yes, I did. Mis Okay, it's worse than me looking at my phone, by the way, go ahead, I'm sorry. I try and speak and then it's just all right.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm quiet. Now go ahead.
Speaker 2: I got a fortune and it told me that.
Speaker 1: Sorry where the fortune it was in a cookie or a machine or a person. I just need to know.
Speaker 2: I got it from a temple, okay, because they have fortunes that you can get, and mine was a very bad fortune. So I'm a little afraid. But then I tied it up where it's supposed to like take the bad luck out. Huh, well, he says mister robotu adigato in there, No he does.
Speaker 1: You're right, I.
Speaker 2: Want to find it without getting flagged anyway. Japan, Doboo, you know that song? Do you know what Andy okay, oh, he says it right before that. You know it's not playing on the thing. Look on the track it's now.
Speaker 1: Yea yeah, now it is, right? Does he say?
Speaker 2: Domoto says, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Go on with your story. So all the time I was just playing that, nobody heard it. It's cool, yep, go on. What's going on in your life? Scott? No, it has your ha's your fortune? No, I already said the story. It's over. I didn't hear it. Well, I'm not going to tell it again. Has anything going with you? Have you ever heard of the movie don Q No, really no, I don't know how how good it was. But my dad, my dad, his car was in a movie and he was driving in it. I don't know. Look, I'm gonna show it just andy because we have no other way of showing it. So this is like some some mobster movie or something like that. Now watch watch this old car come down the street. And look who's drive that's my dad's car. Oh wow, look look look watch in the driver's seat, that's my dad. I'm dead. Dicky is driving a car in a movie. I love that. That's pretty cool. He also drove in in Awakenings that movie. I think I told you with Robin Williams a long time ago. Wow. So how big is their garage? He has cars everywhere. Are they in like storages? No, they're in like people's backyards, They're in like fields, they're in fenced in rowls, they're dead people's garages. They're all over the place. What Yeah, this sounds illegal. No, most of it's not. Most of it's not.
Speaker 2: Okay, I won't ask any further questions.
Speaker 1: What else you got going on, buddy? Like I thought we'd be like like full of chuck, full of things to talk. Oh, New York Marathon did you go? No? I was there? Cool? It's crazy, Yeah, it is very insane. Yeah, you know. My entire life I.
Speaker 2: Run run run away, yeah, run yes, run in yeah yeah with the devil run in.
Speaker 1: Huh so my whole life. I have avoided New York City. Like the plague on marathon Sunday. The bubonic plague. Yeah, what kind of plague? Bubonic? The bubonic plague.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, because the bubonic plague. Actually, you know, I was thinking about it the other day. It had sores on you, and I thought I had a sore on myself. And then I went to the doctor, and I really was. I was telling them that I think I'm dying, and then what wound up happening was they said, oh, no, you're not dying. You just have uh, you know, just a normal everyday sore.
Speaker 1: There's lots of plagues, like during Passover, all the plagues, focusts everything. No, I'm sorry. What were you saying about the marathon? Right? No, it was done, So you were saying about the marathon? No, I was finished. No, No, what were you saying? You smell like French fries. No, you smell some kind of grease.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know what it might be coming through the vent. It probably is. So anyway, I went into the city because Megan ran the marathon. And you're very just interested. What else would you like to talk about? No, I was very I sent her a message after she finished. No. No, she said that you were very kind. She said that she loves all my people because everyone's so so kind to her. Yeah, I mean that's a big feat to do. Big feet is f e a t or f e e t f e a t.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of fun, though, you know, I in all honestly though, like trying to track someone down that's running and find them along the route.
Speaker 1: It is insane. I've never seen the subways like that ever. Like I was asked to ask an armpit to nose like it was nuts because people are trying to run from spot to spot. So I wound up going from Staten Island and jamming in one of the Green trains to the Bronx, and I was like this the entire way up. My fingernails were jammed into the vents in the ceiling. Could It's all I could hold onto it, Carrie. But I did make it. I found her in the Bronx. I love that. But then I did not make it back down in Manhattan time for her to finish. I mean she finished it fast. Yeah, you should run it next frao hours.
Speaker 2: The fact that I know that you can do a run slash walk. Yeah, I could paste myself.
Speaker 1: She did. Yeah, she didn't run the whole time.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like I could do like two miles on, two miles off, two miles on, two miles off.
Speaker 1: I think we should do it. You and I should do it.
Speaker 2: I would two miles on, two miles off.
Speaker 1: No, three miles on, one mile off, that's the way to do it.
Speaker 2: Three miles off, three miles on.
Speaker 1: Three miles on one mile. You can't walk for three miles, dude, I kicked forever. No no, no, no, I'm just saying I walked very fast. But you can't because then you'll be like a seven hour finisher. So you'd like the old man coming in at midnight. Listen.
Speaker 2: When I had my IT band issue and I did the Miami Half Marathon, I had to walk the last five miles with my IT bands a mess. I looked insane. Where do you he hobbled back to the finish. Where do you keep that.
Speaker 1: Metal at my parents? Is it on display or is it just like in a drawer? Oh good, Yeah, I like it for you. Thanks me too.
Speaker 2: That's why I would want to do the New York one, because it's like you get a medal. I love a good prize.
Speaker 1: It's funny you say that. Yeah, I want a prize because I just signed up for another five K and I will now only do five k's if they have metals. Okay, yeah, there aren't many of them because five k's, like.
Speaker 2: I would do walk slash run. I think that's the best way to do it and I figure out how to pace myself.
Speaker 1: Will you do a five K with me? Yes? You keep saying I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to do it in the winter. I hate five k's in the winter. I hate how I breathe. It hurts.
Speaker 1: I'm not having fun. Okay, Well, I just signed up for a Turkey one and a Hooja Hole one oh. One's November and one's December. Fun. December gets the medal. The Turkey one is just for Turkey. Turkey one, you get a shirt. Yeah, I never wear shirts. You always wear shirts, that's your stick. No, I don't, but I don't wear like five K Shirtskay, hey guys, I ran it. No, and do you know that yesterday there was still people walking around the city with the metals on them. Come on, it's enough. I think that if you did it, you should be able to wear no metal Monday. That's all you get, the metal Monday. Yeah. It's just like Happy New Year on January seventeenth.
Speaker 2: No, but literally, like you started this year on this podcast, or maybe it was even two years ago. With this point, I'm done with it. I'm so at peace and calm with it. You want to say happy New Year, it's all good, and now today you're.
Speaker 1: Like metal Monday only gave for meatos. Yeah, it's hashtag everything. And also you can't say Happy New Year. Well I don't think you should. But I won't get angry anymore. Okay. People tested me this year and I didn't care because they knew it bothered me. But I don't care anymore. I can't let little things bother me anymore. Life is too short.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, for sure, you definitely live by that ethos.
Speaker 1: I do sure what is ethos? Isn't that like a deodorant? Is that a brand of that? It's a little it's a little roll on thing, ethos. I have a cream on, some kind of cream or something. Okay, sorry I didn't. I don't know. I don't know. Are you kind of over this whole thing? No, I'm just uh.
Speaker 2: My brain is in like six peak places right now, and one of them is here with you, but it's also on the weird uh train to hell. Your mind is always.
Speaker 1: On where you're packed in like a sardine.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what it's like. Like, that's how many topics are in your brain. And I'm just holding on as you said, ask to ask head in armpit, like, that's how many things are in your brain trying to shove it into this episode.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like, okay, would you like to take a break. Sure, we'll be back right after this. Why and we're back? Why did you play that? We're back? Okay? But why did you play there's a little sounder to go to break. So it's mister bright side of your sound. There's literally less than a second. We're not going to get called out. It's just weird that you chose that one.
Speaker 2: It's because it's all it was there. It was next to mister Roberto, right, yeah, so all.
Speaker 1: It was there. I could have played. There's so many mister songs, mister Joes and me.
Speaker 2: I know all the way in the Blowfish. Oh my lord, that's counting cross. Oh here's another mister song you might know, mister sax O b. Yeah, oh look at this one. Here's another mister.
Speaker 1: I don't know that one. It's from Halloween. No it's not, Yes it is. That's from Halloween the movie. It is. Oh yeah, I was so scared. And I don't know what is it like seventy nine eighty something like that. I don't remember that at all. So I was I saw Halloween? Where is it Texas chains for maud? No, I'm pretty sure it was Halloween. Okay, wait, hold on, it's gotta be there's more. Mister. Oh, mister big stuff, Who do you think you are? Who do you thank you? They used to use that in Oreo commercials, you know.
Speaker 2: I feel like I saw an Oreo commerce or a commercial where that song was playing guests.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is it the Beatles? Oh no, that's the Birds, that's mister tam I thought that was the Beatles all this time. Mister tambourine man, Bob Dylan sings. Oh, this one's great, mister, tell mister telephone man new edition. Cool? Oh my god, my favorite mister song of all time, mister Wendell. Okay, no more, misters, that was really fine.
Speaker 2: How about mister mister you know mister mister okay, you definitely know, mister mister.
Speaker 1: Don't look okay you ready? Yeah, you definitely know this song you're looking take.
Speaker 4: These broken Oh I love that song. No, no, oh my god, and oh my god, I forget about this one. This one is spectacular. Kirrie what Currie?
Speaker 1: A leis down the road that most travel No, no, idea. What that is?
Speaker 2: I love that, No idea. That's a good like pump you up song, A good pump you up song.
Speaker 1: It is so we run a marathon. Listen to Kirrie. Okay, okay, that was cool. Yeah, that was really exciting.
Speaker 2: What is this song Bitch from the South from of course you? Of course you love it. I've never never heard of that song in my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that's whoever coded her name like that? That is not her name.
Speaker 1: What is her name? Her name is Lotto.
Speaker 2: It's short for that, but that is not a word you use anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I just realized that. Yes, that's so funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she originally went by that, but then it was like they're not going to say that, so then they had to change her name to Lotto.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Yeah, Mungo Jerry is even better than that name. So much time there was all right, so much music? What else? What I need? More? More stuff about your life? You know what's going on? The minute I say anything usually just goes. But just watch. I don't got anything. A button zip, A button zip. Yeah, I won't say the thing button and zip. I won't say it's like a jacket over go on. I don't know. I'm going to see a Jet game this weekend.
Speaker 2: Jets versus the Browns were tailgating.
Speaker 1: Oh, they won last time.
Speaker 2: They're both terrible teams. This is gonna be miserable and it's raining and I had to order ponchos and I hate wearing ponchos.
Speaker 1: Hey, I heard that it's not going to be as bad as they said. It's gonna be later in the day. Now, well the game starts at one. I think you'd be fine. Okay, what are you gonna tailgate? What? What are you gonna eat? You eat stuff they have like hot dogs. Honestly, I oh, was just like the whole crew, the Jersey City crew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just it's fine. It just to me is like sometimes things I don't trust the tailgate, like unless it's like a legit tailgate tailgate where it's like they got the grill, the tent all nine yards, like, yeah, that's what I trust. But when it's somebody bringing like their little pocket grill and they're like hey here, it is like.
Speaker 1: Is this like the like our friend Nick and Michelle and Kim Crue Is that like like that those people? What was that who's getting I said, was just like our friend Nick and Kim and Michelle all them than Kim and Michelle are coming. Oh but Tommy will be there. Oh she's great. That's good. Our friend John's going to be there. Wait tom there, Tommy's getting time off from the dock. Yes, the bonjo vie. Oh, because the union has been on strike. He's he's good. Now he can go. So wait, you all have tickets or you're just all hanging out in the parking lot. No, we all have tickets. How do you get tickets? Like so many?
Speaker 2: You grew boreder them? Oh that's the thing. I've never done that. Okay, it seems it's expensive.
Speaker 1: No, because I mean maybe I guess when the Jets suck, you just doesn't. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, no one's going to be there. It's going to be really bad. But honestly that's fine for me because that means by four or five o'clock I'll be home in my bed. It'll be raining out, perfect nap time.
Speaker 1: Oh so cozy, oh my with your heatd blanket and the fireplace.
Speaker 2: And let me I don't have a fireplace. Why I don't have a heat of blanket either?
Speaker 1: Wait, so how do you get cozy?
Speaker 2: I wear a lot of blankets. I walk around looking like a rag a muffin.
Speaker 1: Don't you kind of wish you were in the pizza oven? Still? No, the bricks are so warm.
Speaker 2: No, I never want to be in that apartment ever again. With the broken ac that. I would call my landlord and she'd be like, here, I sent you a new piece, go install it on the roof.
Speaker 1: Go ahead to stop sending her mail. I missed that. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: And then the floors were scratched, and she's like, you scratched the floors. I'm like, I moved in like this, look at this picture. And she was like no, she was terrible. I hated her so much. I need to come so happy to move out. I need to come hang out in Jersey City, have a day. Yeah, I would like that.
Speaker 1: You don't do that anymore. I've never done it. Yeah, yeah I did. I came once and I got really drunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Remember I got drunk and we.
Speaker 2: Went out to the bar with Josh. We had lunch several times.
Speaker 1: Oh, like I would drive you there, yes, And I would get scared, fine, get scared that I couldn't find a spot.
Speaker 2: Yes, we always had so much fun and then you just stopped coming around always.
Speaker 1: I think we did it like once. Remember we did it like a couple of that time when Josh showed up and he was like running the show from there and he was all nervous because it was no Wi Fi.
Speaker 2: There was that. There was another time we went to Matthew's. There was another time that we went to we got burritos. Huh, I have a weird memory. It's like an elephant.
Speaker 1: We used to have lots of fun together. Thing, but there's stupid things that I'll be like, noch, we had so much fun together. Yeah, it would be nice if you uh, I feel like we grew apart. Well, you are very set.
Speaker 2: In your waist, so it's hard to you know, shake the barnacles off.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. So if there's one day where I can take the train, I'll do that great. If I can figure the transportation thing, I have no problem hanging out all day. Oh the story, I will be dead. We have to wait till Sawyer dies. I have no one to take him out take care of him. Don't you have Rover? What's rover? Rover is an app or I'm not having some creeper coming to my house, okay, weirdo giving them a key and the alarm coast and everything, so suburbs. I should just say they're gonna come and steal from me. I should have things on camera, and I have forty six thousand cameras in my home. But they're gonna use my house as bait. Oh god, I should install a doggy door. No, why that way he can go out.
Speaker 2: So no one can go into your house and walk your dog. Right, But you're gonna install a door that somebody could easily just.
Speaker 1: No, they have the ones on the collar. When they get near it, it opens. Okay, all right, sounds good. But I would like to hang out with you guys and do the thing with food and drinks and everything. What was that? I want to come do the thing with drinks and food, hang out?
Speaker 2: Okay, drinks, everything, hang out and that would be fine.
Speaker 1: I would love that. I hope it happened. But you never have time for me.
Speaker 2: I always have time. The problem is you never have time for me. Life is busy, exactly so busy, especially the holidays here, holidays, everything. I can't Yeah, I want you, but I can't.
Speaker 1: I do want to, I really do. Well, we'll find today just like I'm gonna have a problem with this.
Speaker 2: We have a big meeting next week. I don't have a problem two weeks whatever. I got problems because kids everything.
Speaker 1: Well, you have kid, kid, kid, right, but kid's very important, kid right? And kid has an appointment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I can't just like call Rover and say, hey, can you take my kid to the dentist? I mean, doesn't she sleep over people's houses? Not really, doesn't she? Don't you have like your brother, No, he's busy, he works. Okay, so maybe my dad can drive her in the old car.
Speaker 1: I mean that would be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a way to go someplace. I would love that.
Speaker 1: No, I was embarrassed to that. I never allowed it. Okay, well I didn't. He can't try to pick me up in school? And then I was I wouldn't go, Oh my god, I'm serious. Okay, think of your dad all right, saying oh Andy, I'm gonna come get you in school today. All right, dad, don't bring the embarrassing car, okay, And then here we are, you know, school bell rings everyone, all the kids are outside hanging out, waiting for the bus or whatever.
Speaker 2: Here comes the model T for chugging up the street, ooga ooga with this thing from nineteen eighteen, and my dad chuck along, stalling out in the middle, smoke coming out of the thing. I should get into that car. No high school embarrassment.
Speaker 1: It's not cool. He thinks it's cool. Oh, so cool. Everyone loves the car. So cool. Every place he goes, he takes out his phone. Look at my car. I was in this movie. Look at this one. Oh look you have but no cares. People would care. Nobody cares. Nobody Like he may be going to like a new place for Thanksgiving this year. I'm gonna take his phone from him like a child, a child, Lord, baby cheese. It's not no because we were just don't know what holiday?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: Pat Russia? Shaana? Yeah. A couple of weeks ago my parents were invited with me, so I went with and I said, okay, you guys can come. And the entire time there was this poor guy that was sitting next to my dad the whole time. Oh I met Robert de Niro this one time, you know that was But then Alec Baldwin, not a nice guy, was like, this is the car.
Speaker 2: I have to go in. Look, here's the picture of him. He wouldn't even let me take it out, Pretend that I was on the phone. Took a look at He's angry in my car, the whole the stories.
Speaker 1: No one cares. Nobody cares. But it's your dad. I understand that. But you can't get away from it. If you sit next to him, that's it. Night's over. Well, there's nice ways. He doesn't. He doesn't understand. I try. I'm my dad. Please. Nobody cares about the cars and the pictures and the stories. Oh.
Speaker 2: I took this case one time where this MTA buss ran over this kid and broke his leg.
Speaker 1: Ah, man, nobody cares. Okay, nobody cares. I mean, I feel bad. Okay, somebody should listen. He should write. He should finish writing his book. Then people can read if they want to, but they're not forced. Wow. I love my dad. I do. It doesn't sound like it. I do. I love him, but it's just sometimes he's it's a bit much. It's a little bit much. Okay, you know. I love him, and I'm so happy that he did all these things in his life, and he's so proud of all these things, and he's proud of his kids and his grandkid. It's just you don't want It's just no, I just I I'm considerate to other people. Okay. And I know, you know, as he's doing this, I'm saying to the guy, you know, and he's like, it's fine, it's fine. But it's not fine. I know it's not fine.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you're feeling self conscious.
Speaker 1: I am because I think my arpits think because I'm sweating. Now, we should just end this, you think, so cut the cameras. We're good. You want to be done? Yeah, I think we're good. Okay. We talked about absolutely nothing.
Speaker 2: For sure, for sure zero. We love you guys, so thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 1: If you're still here, you're the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, we love you. Thank you so much for listening. We'll see you on Monday with an all new serial killer.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good one, for sure.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of fun. It was almost twenty two minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. That was a great one. What was long? We're gonna try the Grinch cereal love it? Okay? Cool?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you so much for listening. For an all new Bowl Chat. Hopefully we'll do another.
Speaker 1: One next week hopefully.
Speaker 2: Until next time, say clink, Scott.
Speaker 1: Oh, clink, Andrew oh.
Speaker 2: Follow us on everywhere, Yes the serial Killers PC and also go to serial killerspc dot com if you want to see all the reviews for all the serials we've done on serial Killers are Monday shows.
Speaker 1: And go to YouTube and follow us at serial killers and uh you can see see us at serial killers. Oh is it that on YouTube too?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: We need, we need. I want one of those things. I want that plaque. So you need like one hundred thousand. I want that. Okay, cool, can we get it. Let's work for it. So we love. Take my shirt off?
Speaker 2: Yeah no, we'll start just getting a little more skin tellating. Okay, well, thanks so much for listening.
Speaker 1: We love you. Until next time. Say clean. We did, clink and uh peace out. You didn't clink? I did? I went like this. I don't even have the spoon. All right, clink, that's dumb. Let's do another thing. I'm done, goodbye bye,