Speaker 1: The volume. The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 2: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 3: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell, Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue ins See DKG dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: The playoffs are upon us the best place to watch right there in person. Game Time is an authorized ticket marketplace for playoff basketball, which makes getting playoff tickets even easier and faster. Prices on game time app actually go down closer it gets to tip off with killer last minute deals, all in prices views from your seat. The lords price guarantee game time takes the guests work out of buying tickets, save even more when you choose a section and let game time. Choose to see the lower price guaranteed or game Time will credit one hundred and ten percent of the difference. Take the guests work out of buying playoff basketball tickets with game time. Download the game time out, create an account, use code Nightcap twenty.
Speaker 2: Dollars off your first purchase. Terms apply again.
Speaker 1: Creat an account Redeem code Nightcap night Cap for twenty dollars off. Download game time today, last minute tickets, lowest price guaranteed. Speculating and gentlemen for joining us again for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite Uncle, Shunning Sharp, He's your favorite number eighty five, rock Runner, Extraordinary Fingals, Ring of Fame, Honoree Pro boler All Pro, He's Chad, o Cho, Senko Johnson. I left Risotto out tonight you and Brell probably beef and Hope not though. Please make sure you subscribe. Make sure you hit that light button. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Guys, we're growing at an exponential rate and it's all because of you. Thank you guys for selling out Shade by Laportier. We're only taking pre orders and we're gonna be able to clean out all the inventory, so all the back orders that we have will be filling those in the coming days, and I want to thank you again for your patience. Please make sure you go follow my social media company page, shay Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four. Both pannels are listed below. We're gonna take the guest work out of you. How do you spell it? What's the ad? Whatever case may be, We've listed it below so you can take a look at that. So thank you guys for following both of those. Before we get into the game. Tonight, Ojo wanted to cha with you guys today, so take off with it.
Speaker 2: Oyo.
Speaker 4: Hey, so listen for one before I even start, all the mothers that are in the chat that are watching, I want to tell you happy Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 4: I hope this day was relaxing and fulfilling. Obviously, one day for you guys doesn't do enough justice for the job that you have to do twenty four to seven. But again, I hope it was enjoyable. So for one would it being Mother's Day. I went to go see my mom. I went to see Hurricane Paul at the cemetery in Opa Laka.
Speaker 2: I want to see my grandma.
Speaker 4: I went out there and played a little gospel music. I shared a few tiers. I shared a few tiers. So right right after that, I left and I came out and I look. I looked at the park. You know, I've seen people playing basketball. So I put it on the side of the on the side of the grass, you know, just the Washington Boy hoop for a little bit. And I look and I was like, wait a minute. Somebody said something to me, why come out in hoop. I was like, man, I ain't got no shoes. So I went to the back of the trunk. I had my little tennis shoes, not not like really like real tennis shoes, you know, not not for hooping. Went out there, you know, talk a little trash, you know, get warmed up, get jaw moving, and so I don't think the boy, no, like I really do this, Like I can really come off the bench for any NBA team right now and be six Man of the Year.
Speaker 2: So bomb check it. We go out there.
Speaker 4: The first game, Pepper, Paul, everybody in the chat for mind me. I know all my boys watching man smoke Matt Piccolo. You ain't Matt yet. You got to earn that name. I played right first game up, whooped them boys off the court. Then I was talking to a young fella right he was. He was talking trash to me. Uh he was talking trash to me, talk about what you gonna do and he and he liked that, and he liked this and whatever whatnot. So I told him, okay, back, let's run it. So second game, he he didn't hit a he didn't hit a shot, he didn't hit a two or he yapping now then boom he got another point. They running plays like we're in the NBA. I'm saying, if you really like that call the ISO, tell everybody move out the way and put the ball on the ground and get it off the bustle. He didne had it, even had his little full points, so they won the game. But he got carried.
Speaker 2: The person that was doing all the talking.
Speaker 4: He got carried. So he was out there. He had about he had full points, so he was like a PJ. Tucker or Patrick Beverley like that. I no, no disrespect because I'm learning the game. So I understand. He like, I'm not calling them role players, but he was a role player today and he got carried.
Speaker 2: Matt yeh huh. That's what they are, the role players.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, But he can't be talking to me like that when I'm like, I'm like Anthony Edwards when I'm on the court, I'm like Anthony Edwards with the explosion of a prime d Rose. That's what they They ain't really get that today. Because I wanted I wanted to facilitate. I wanted to be like John Stockton to day. I wanted to be like even Ash. No, I'm telling that God lie for you before I lie to tell you.
Speaker 1: Hear me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was out there cutting up.
Speaker 4: So I know all my boys watching. I'm gona see y'all next Saturday, eight o'clock in the morning. Anybody in the chat, anybody in the chat that lives in Miami Pepper Park Saturday and Sunday at eight am, come out there and I'm gonna show you why I should be in the NBA.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 4: Shout out to all my boys man at the city, love Haiti, at the beans, at the subs where y'all from.
Speaker 2: I love y'all.
Speaker 4: I really appreciate y'all for letting me hoop it y'all today. I'm gonna see y'all every week. A Matt Well, yeah it is mine boy.
Speaker 2: I don't know if y'all notice through all that story and two on the court today, No, no, I I would want to win. No no, no, you lost that way you lost.
Speaker 1: I was one and one, all right. So the Nuggets fight their way back, and now they've clawed home court back. They lose the first two games at home, go on the road and beat the Timberwolves two games on the road at eight to Old Spur at the end of the first half was the difference in the ball game. The Nuggets win one fifteen seven to even the series at two.
Speaker 2: As they head back to for Game five and Ball.
Speaker 1: Arena on Tuesday, Nicola Jokic showed everybody why he's the MVP. Don't let it, don't get twisted, but O Joe, if you watch this game, you know, if you go back and you follow the Nuggets since they kind of been the Nuggets, Yes, Sir, Aaron Gordon is gonna have one game in every series that he's gonna do something spectacular.
Speaker 2: Gonna We saw it. We saw it the last series against the Lakers.
Speaker 1: He twenty nine and fourteen Tonight he was twenty seven on level of twelve, played forty one minutes, seven rebound, six assists. To excuse me, twenty seven points, seven rebound, six assists, either eleven twelve from the floor, he's two or two from the three point line. Yoke fifteen or twenty six. He got a little foul trou up for thirty five, seven and seven, and Jamal Murray had a stretch there where he couldn't couldn't miss.
Speaker 2: He was eight of seventeen, three or seven from the three. He had nineteen points.
Speaker 1: Holiday Justice Holiday came up the bench three or six from the four to three or five from the three, and Christan Brown came in. He was three or four from the floor, one of one from the three fourth line level points. And that's the difference. Ant man with a man. He is home for Game three.
Speaker 2: He carrying everybody on.
Speaker 4: But Cat, somebody, somebody got that tribute.
Speaker 1: Ain't knowing somebody it is Cat. Cat is the All Star. Cat Is was the Rookie of the year. Cat is the is the guy. He needs to carry his weight. Yeah, and we can't look at what he had a double dumb Come on, man, Cat was five of eighteen, Yeah, thirteen point twelve rebounds.
Speaker 2: You can't do that now with four quarters.
Speaker 4: Now with four quarters, if you, if you, if you're gonna have a chance, listen, I've been watching the NBA.
Speaker 2: So I'm feeling good now. I'm finna talk. I'm i' feeling really good. I'm feeling really good now. So if you're.
Speaker 4: Gonna have a chance of playing, you need your superstar to show up. Cat is a superstar. You can't have off nights. You explained it to me the best sometime with the role players, when they get the chance to play and they have opportunity to be in the game. They have to make those shots. Yes, in the first two games, hell the Wolves, the Wolves is up two. Oh, yes, this was up to Oh how did Cat play in those games? Say well, you're sufficient from the field. So if they're gonna have a chance, Cat, we need your baby, We need we need you to step up.
Speaker 2: You got to. I have a question. I have one question.
Speaker 4: As big as Cat is, please hear me. Why is he not Why is he not in the block? Why he not down in the post? Why is he at the three point line? He should not be coming out retrieving the ball to three point line calling for I soles, call of a pick.
Speaker 2: Come on, what we're doing.
Speaker 1: But that's the way the game has expanded. We see these guys seven foot tall. Look at look at chat Holmbren, He's seven two seven three. Look at Wimby, look at Prizingers Joel mb shoots a lot of three. That's where the game is added O Joe, because the value is in the three point shot.
Speaker 4: I understand the values. I understand the values in the three point shot. But you Cat, Cat, I need you to be a swift, a Swiss army knife. We know you can shoot the three. We know you got a mid range game, why not start down in the block? Why not I start down in the post and see you can get Joker and foul trouble, tire him out a little bit early in the game. You know, you gotta make them work and then change your game up, find different ways, find different ways to facilitate get the ball, and then work your game that way, as opposed to just trying to play for mid range. Out start for the start, start for the block. First man man Nigga asked for that, ask for that pen, come on now.
Speaker 1: But that's that's been a lot of issues that people have taken with Cat because he's so skilled and we know you can shoot the ball from there, but you're seven foot tall and you can post, and the most nights you're gonna have because of Rudi's on the court, you're gonna have an advantage on the block. If you you're so choosing not granted, not granted with Rudy in the game. See, look, I understand they're playing well, but it didn't make no sense to me because Rudy can't do anything but play on the block. So if you put Cat on the block, where you're gonna put Rudy. Listen, I ain't going Rudy.
Speaker 4: Rotate, rotate that ship, rot who running the point? You moved come down Cat in the block, rotated around.
Speaker 2: That's what you gotta do.
Speaker 4: Run specific plays for Cat early in the game where he's down in the block. Were not shooting mid range or out three, call of the picks.
Speaker 2: What you're doing, I'm doubling off Rudy. Go bear. Rudy is not going to.
Speaker 1: Do anything but do a put a put back, dunk, a tipion so I don't have to worry about him outside of five feet. So that's what I'm gonna do. But that's That's been some of the that's been some of the qualms with with Cat is that he spends so much time outside on the perimeter, the hovering around the three point line.
Speaker 2: When he's skilled, he can pay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he can play with his back to the back, but that's not what he chooses to do because guys that play with their back to the basket, they look at that is.
Speaker 2: Old school, you know, antiquated.
Speaker 1: You know, ain't nobody playing like Patrick, You ain't nobody playing like Elijah Wanted, David Robinson and Tim Duncan.
Speaker 2: Those guys are gone.
Speaker 4: It's about It's about having a package. It's about having a package. The more package you have, the better you are. That's the point of having a Swiss army knife, having multiple things you can cut with. So if you know you got a package, and you can go down in the post in the block, and you can play like that, and you got to mid range. So that affects the team you play defensively. They got to play you multiple ways.
Speaker 1: I agree, you got to use all that shit, but you you you, you preach it to the choir though, I need you to get that to the congregation.
Speaker 4: Oh don't care. I mean, hey, listen, after this, I'm way for Anti shower. I'm away away for Anti. I'm gona waiting the cool down. I'm gonna call him. I'm gonna talk to him, man.
Speaker 2: Man, tell him get his May you sell one? You about what to eighty?
Speaker 1: Cat was five of eighteen. He had thirteen points and twelve rebounds.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: He needs They need to be able to match. Let's say, Yoke and Cat play to a standstill, right, Okay? Who did something with Aaron Gordon? What we're gonna do about those twenty some points? Who off sets that. That's where cat Okay, you supposed to offset that. Right now, we can play two on two now with Conley? Who else who starts Conley, Jane Daniels, McDaniel, excuse me, and Rudy Gobert. Now we could offset the other three. Man, it's hey, I stuck with the Nuggets. I said, no, I thought the Nuggets had to be I thought the Nuggets would win, mister harp. They're not going down. You're not sweeping the likelihood of you sweeping champs, champions, and they're not and they're not injured. They got too much pride to let that happen.
Speaker 4: Sweet, not only pride. Do you think experience plays a factor? Yeah, for sure, experience plays a factor.
Speaker 1: Yeah they've been there, done that. Yeah, absolutely, Man, they never get bothered. Look how many times they were down to the Lakers down twelve, down sixteen, down twenty.
Speaker 4: And when matter and when you blink, they back in the game.
Speaker 2: Look at that the.
Speaker 1: Timber Wolves right there in the game, and then eight quick points boom, boom boom, and now all of a sudden, it's back to a seventeen sixteen, seventeen point ball game. Just in the blink, of a NYE. But you knew Yo wasn't going to continue to be this inefficient. You knew eventually he's gonna get that touch, You're gonna get his range back. And the question was when was Aaron Goring gonna have that game? Well he had it tonight and it couldn't come at a better time. So now they go back to Denver and the Timberwolves got their work cut.
Speaker 2: We know ant Man is gonna beat ant Man. The question is can Cat?
Speaker 1: Can Cat give you twenty five to thirty with twelve thirteen rebounds, because that's what it's gonna take, that's what it's gonna take. Dang well, give them a give the Nuggets credit, oh Joe that look, they got a three.
Speaker 2: Time MVP, that the reigning champs.
Speaker 1: They know what it's like to be battle tested, they know what it's like to have their backs against the wall. They knew they couldn't go down O three. They know they can't beat down three one. And now there's no margin of eraror that. Now you gotta win all. You gotta win the next four games, or you gotta win the next three game. Yeah, now a now is the best two out of three and two of the three games are on our home court. I like our they're thinking, I like our chances now. Yeah, they And you can't keep spotting the Nuggets because if you go back and look at game three, they spotted them. Let them get out there, ten fifteen to twenty points games over, they spent som time. You exert so much energy trying to get back into the game. When you're down fifteen, you're down eighteen points. It's hard. And then when you get close, you get eight, and then you get careless with the ball, you have a turnover, and the next thing you know, an eight point lead now is a ten to twelve, fourteen sixteen.
Speaker 2: Damn. Yeah, we was right there. But give the Nuggets credit.
Speaker 1: They win behind a great performance by Nicola Jokic and Aaron Gordon, and they send it back tied to to to Denver and they played game five on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: The Pacers dominate.
Speaker 1: The Knicks shot the ball well, making fifty seven percent of the shot knocking out fourteen three.
Speaker 2: The Knicks looks sluggish, a step slow.
Speaker 1: The Nova Knicks combined for twenty seven points, ten of thirty six from the floor, one of thirteen from the three point line and the combined and the combined trio was minus ninety six and plus minus.
Speaker 2: The game started.
Speaker 4: When the game start, that the beginning of the game told you how the game is gonna go. The beginning of the game, when the Pacers nick game started, and the Pacers were hitting shot after shot after shot, and I think at one point it was when it was it might have been seventeen nine. I might be wrong, My memory might might be wrong. I think it might have been seventeen nine. And from that point on, I knew it was gonna be struggle Bus. The rest of the game. I knew was gonna be struggle Bus.
Speaker 1: Well, this might've been a good thing for them because they get the rest. Because you got to think about it, they've playing some crazy minutes. Oh joe, ye huh, A good thing. Yeah, them legs. You see how wildly those legs look. You keep playing forty eight and forty six and forty four minutes at that intensity. Hey, they got guess what they got twenty four minutes, twenty two minutes. Brunton played, thirty one minutes, Heart played twenty four minutes. They need they look it's too too We're going back home. We're gonna be in our building and let's see k A. Now I picked the Pacers, Yeah, because I think because they can run. I thought there they are more rounded team. Their deeper team. I think the Knicks starting five is better. But where the Pacers make up the ground is where they bring up, bring up, bring the bench into So yeah, so.
Speaker 4: With you talking about the minutes that the players are playing, Josh Hart, David Devincenzo, Devin Cenzo, my bad, apologies, Josh Hart, Devin Cenzo.
Speaker 2: Do you think there a Hartenstein?
Speaker 4: Do you think it's on Tibbs or is it Tibbs fault the fact that they're they're playing to too many minutes to where they look sluggish as opposed as opposed to do the way they look today, as opposed to how they look the first two games. So is it on Are they playing too many? Are they playing too many minutes?
Speaker 1: But they got to because they're down Julius Randall, they're down Robinson, So they're down h what's a chure no og anaonobe?
Speaker 2: So they're down three guys his hamstring, right, Yeah, so they're down three guys.
Speaker 1: Now, Tims, everybody knows TIBs when they followed it and when he was at Chicago, when he's at Minnesota, he's gonna.
Speaker 2: Run you in the ground.
Speaker 1: Now, Oh it's a track meet. Oh he's gonna run you in the ground. No, you're gonna you're gonna play minutes. You're gonna play heavy minutes, heavy minutes. And the problem that you run into and the playoffs is that you shorten your bench. And so now you got Jylen Brunson playing forty four, forty five, forty six minutes. You got Josh Hart playing forty eight eight minutes every night at that level of intensity. At some point in time, it's gonna catch up with you.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm glad you not. I got something you can teach me about basketball Again. On the back end, yes, when it comes playoff time, how about you don't shorten the bench.
Speaker 2: You can't because you gotta go with the guys that you know. You gotta go.
Speaker 1: You're gonna shorten it because you gotta go with the guys that you know. You got three or four guys, right, and now obviously it could change. You put a guy in there mop up time. You're losing by twenty points in this three minutes left in the game, and he come in there.
Speaker 2: Killed a couple of buckets.
Speaker 1: He catches your eye, like, okay, kind of like if you go back and look at the situation with the Golden State Warriors, they were getting blowed out in game three, they make the switch, put IgA Dollar in there.
Speaker 2: They're like, okay, we like the way his flow right right right.
Speaker 1: They lose another game, So maybe there's something that one of the guys can come in and do that's gonna cause him that Like he catches the catches the coaching staff eyes and they're like, okay, let's see if we can give a getting give him four or five.
Speaker 2: Minutes, Let's see what he can do. Okay.
Speaker 1: But the bench, and this is why I gave Indian edge is because of Obi Topping and because of TJ McCollum, McConnell and Jackson, those guys off the bench. TJ McConnell, you love a guy like that. He's gonna look, he can't stop brunting. He's like, I just want I just want to just tie him. I just want to make you work.
Speaker 2: Make it tu, I want to make you work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna pick him up at ninety four and then when I go out, hey, y'all, guys might not pick him up ninety four, but pick him up fifty. Obie Tomping is coming in giving you buckets. Hey, the Knicks drafted it. He's like, y'all gave up on me. Let me show you what y'all missing that. And so that's what Jackson is. Active, active on the board. He giving your putbacks. That was the reason why I took the Pacers. I think the Knicks have the better starting five, but I think the Pacers have the better bench. And so now we got to get into it where you have to play your bench because your guys are fatigued or some guys are in foul trouble, and I think that's what would give the next I mean the Pacers the advantage.
Speaker 4: I got this, I got I got the perfect, perfect scenario, perfect scenario for the next players. Josh Hard, I know you're gonna see this. Jayden Brunson, I know y'all gonna see this, Cold Tub. I know you already do that anyway, cold Tub before the next game.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 4: You got a few days the rest contrast back and forth you for the next game. After doing the cold, cold tub, you do your shoot around whatever. I know you're not gonna You're not gonna tis not gonna push you hard before your next game, right before you play again, hit the cold tub, right before the game. Take a half a viagra. Take a half a Viagra, and I guarantee you it. Get the blood flow going, that explosion and you're feeling fresh like it's the beginning, the beginning of the season. That's exactly how you gonna feel. I'm telling you it's gonna save you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how you do the contrast before what well he came over.
Speaker 2: You know our contract. You'll get hot, hot, hot, cold and bad.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and you get that first, you get that fresh blood flowing falling through the body. Hey, and you I'm good, right, okay, I do this.
Speaker 2: Let go, let go, Let's go left gold last go. Hey.
Speaker 4: Hey, the people in the chat that probably don't know that have never played sports at that level. Maybe if you played in high school, don't understand what it feels like when you're getting that cold tub in that hot tub. You contrast back and forth and you get you get those chilled you freeze everything up and you're getting that that that hot tub and everything released. You get back in the cold and do it back and forth. I used to do it about maybe three times. Yeah, when it's time to go out there and run again or I sweart for God, I feel like you never ran a day in your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you feel like you never ran a dan so flood, so cool, so good, brand new man.
Speaker 4: But again, if if, if, if, if, Josh har Jalen Brunson. I know y'all gonna see this. Add the half of peel at half a viagra. I'm telling you, the increasing blood flow is going to help the lure by the extremities to increase explosion, athleticism, lateral movement, all that shit.
Speaker 1: I promise you, I'll lie for you before I lie to you. Try it next due excuse me. The Pacers do what they need to do. They hold Servant home, they take game, they go back to Madison Square Garden tied to to normally, they say what seventy seventy three percent team that win Game five ends up winning the series. Let's see, Knicks gotten blown out all the games. For the most part, it really come down to the wire. The last two to three minutes of the ball game. This game was over at the end of the first quarter.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: I understand that, you know, twenty points in today's game, but you didn't see anything, any sorm of life, any sort of spark that the Knicks would could display that made you think they were going to ever get back into this game.
Speaker 2: But give the Pacers credit.
Speaker 1: They tie the series up, head back to New York, tie to to the Atlanta Hawks get the number one overall pick. The Hawks earned the number one overall pick in the lottery this year despite having a just three percent chance of doing so. Nine other teams had better offs for the number one pick, but Atlanta managed to leap frog them off GM Landry Fields. You remember Landry Field played with the Knicks, also played with the Toronto Raptors. Told reporters moving the number one pick isn't on the team radar just yet.
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa?
Speaker 4: What do they mean moving the number one pick? So is there a chance that Hawks wouldn't want it?
Speaker 1: You mean yeah, because they're looking at it. There's not a Lebron, there's not a shot. There's not a Tim Duncan, there's not a Victor women Yon, There's not a Kore.
Speaker 4: There's not one, just one franchise changing player in the draft, not one, No man.
Speaker 2: Not the thing.
Speaker 1: But see, even ant Man wasn't consensus. He was a consensus number. Well, yeah, because you had James Wiseman and you had LaMelo Ball. So it wasn't like a shot when Shaq came out right Orlando or as a matter of fact, Orlando disconnected their phone because they ain't even want you to waste your time calling them when Lebron came out. Only waste your time calling when Tim Duncan, when Wimby, I mean, you're not moving a.
Speaker 2: Guy like that, Time out, time out. I'm confused.
Speaker 4: How was Anthony as was knocking census when he was coming out? What were what were the scouts looking at? And are you saying LaMelo Ball and James wiss was better than him during that time?
Speaker 1: No, but I'm saying there was. There were there were some thoughts that Lamello Ball could go number one, James Wiseman count go with number one.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like when.
Speaker 1: They talked in ninety two draft, everybody new Shack was going number one, right, everybody knew. Everybody knew Lebron was going number one, even though he was coming out of high school, right Lebron was going number one. Everybody knew that there are certain guys like Tim Duncan.
Speaker 2: What are we talking about here?
Speaker 4: I mean the fact that coming out of Georgia, Anthony wasn't viewed as a consistous overall number one pick is beyond me based on how he's turned out in such a short amount of high see.
Speaker 1: But but here's the thing. There have been a lot of number one picks that didn't turn out like that.
Speaker 4: Name one, well, and okay, name two, and wait, wait a minute before you name him. Remember name one that didn't turn out how it should turn out that win number one, But it wasn't because of injury. That wasn't injured, that just turned out all this is messed up.
Speaker 1: Well, Michael, Michael Oliver, Michael Olover, Candy injury, Michael Candy Man didn't have no injury.
Speaker 2: He ain't had no bad knees.
Speaker 1: You talked about you, So you talked about Greg Olden from Yeah, oh that's Oldin.
Speaker 2: He had he had bad needs.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, okay, Well, I mean they've been they've been the guy from a Cleveland what was his name?
Speaker 2: And he been it. He went number one. He's out of the league in two years. Wait out of the league in two years and you went number one. Yes, ain't no, oh Joe.
Speaker 1: The hardest thing is to do is to predict what someone is going to be because you don't know how hard is they're gonna work. What does it mean to him? Because you look at a guy like yo Kids Yokis came in the league. You know Yoki's drafting in the second round. He was fat, he was out of shape, and he said it, he said, I drank. He said, I drink in a case to maybe two cases, like a case of coke a day. He trimmed up for three MVPs in four years. Now he's the best player in basketball. It's like the football player, Oh Joe, We've seen them guys go number one. How do I know, Ojo? How do I know what's in here? I see all the physical tools. I see a guy throw the ball sixty yards on one knee. I see the guy roll and throw the ball back across the field eighty yards. I see a guy do all that, But how much time is he gonna put into it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: I have a question, do you think at times some of the teams that they go to, it does more good than bad. It does more bad than good based on where they go, as in basketball and football. So you look at the situations players. When you get drafted early in the NFL, you're going to a horrible team. Most of the time. That number one pick is normally a quarterback. And when you go to a team and your quack one and they're horrible, you get in the situation like, uh, what's what's young Bull? What's young Bull? From Alabama? Went to went to Carolina? Bryce Bryce Young?
Speaker 2: Oh look, look you come from Alabama.
Speaker 4: There are no weaknesses on defense, on offense, your oh your old line is good, you're running back good, your receivers are good. And then once you get to the next level, you have to do that much more because you're going listen, the playing field evens out.
Speaker 2: Once you get to the league. Yeah, it evens out.
Speaker 1: But a lot a lot of times it's not how high you go because but oh Joe, it's where you go. I want to be number one. I don't give a damn seeing me to hell. If I'm gonna be the number one pick, they.
Speaker 2: Be go to hell. I won't be number one.
Speaker 1: Nah, I want to be the number one pick, Oyo, Because guess what, there's something about that. Everybody says. What do you hear them say when the guys come out to the draft? What did they say?
Speaker 2: Oyo? Football? Basketball, baseball? What they say? What they want to be? Ojoe? Who said that? You know what?
Speaker 1: I want to be the second pick in the draft. I want to be the tenth pick in the draft. But circumstance, I'm the best player in this draft, and.
Speaker 2: You're the best player. You gotta understand.
Speaker 4: Look at the team you're going to, because what's gonna happen now you're the best player in the draft. You are the best on the team that you're in when you had a bunch of stars around you.
Speaker 2: If you're going to the worst.
Speaker 4: Team, you can get exposed when you other number one pick, which happens most of the time because you don't have that elite talent around you.
Speaker 2: Right now, you've got to be that boy. Now, if you really not that boy, you're gonna get exposed. Height.
Speaker 1: But you gotta think about and plus O Joe, they're so young. It's not like when guys like Tim Duncan came out. Tim Duncan played all four years. So Tim Duncan is twenty two. You get guys coming out now, O yo, the eighteen it's nineteen years of age.
Speaker 2: That's a whole.
Speaker 1: There's a big gap between a nineteen year old thinking and a twenty two year old thinking.
Speaker 2: It just is yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, and you know what else comes into play? Skill set? Yes, your skill set, what you can do. I mean you could you could be, you could be twenty two. And you can have a twenty year old that's a hooper. You can have an eighteen year od that's hooper. And the at yo might be better. Mindset might be better. Look at a guy like Kobe.
Speaker 1: Kobe came in at seventeen years of age, but he had a twenty five year old mindset. R. Only thing he cared about was basketball, right, That's it. That chasing and doing that other stuff. Kobe cared about basketball. You look at Lebron came in eighteen, turned nineteen in December. He had a singular focus. Shaq got an opportunity to spend three years in college. That's a whole different ball game as a guy spend in one year in college, because you do get to develop a pattern of being away from home, being on your own one year of college, that's really not a whole lot of time. And then some guys was coming straight out of high school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think come out of high school, you got to be a basketball savant.
Speaker 2: You got to get that boy.
Speaker 4: You got to just dominate the competition to where it looks like you almost don't belong.
Speaker 2: You not supposed to be here, right, I mean you had guys that like that.
Speaker 1: Do I believe had had Shaq that is his father who was in the military, shot could have come out because I mean he's seven to one, he's twenty, he's damn there, three hundred pounds as an eighteen year old. Where they grow where they.
Speaker 2: Grow them at right, right, right, right right.
Speaker 1: I can't coach. I can't coach hype you either, habit. I can teach you to get lateral quickness. I can work on you the three point shot. I can teach you to get I can't teach you to grow what I'm gonna do. Put cambanour on your shoes. It's a nice bird let, nice dirt. I can't teach you that. It's just what they're saying in football, Oh Jo, I can't teach you to run fast.
Speaker 2: Son, you can't teach speed. You can't speed.
Speaker 1: I can teach you technique. I can say, Son, Hey, sit outside, follow your keys. You know when they they on the three by one. See where he's lined up? Hey, what you're playing for? I mean, look, think about where he's at. He's two yards outside the numbers. Hey, I'm thinking out what you're thinking. Yeah, he's three yards outside number. What you're thinking? I'm thinking?
Speaker 2: Bang? You know what I'm say.
Speaker 1: I can get keys based on his alignment, the formation, where we are on the field, and based on the and based on the data that we're breaking down through four, eight, twelve Highremny games. So I can fact all the it. Now, how well can I process that through the course of the game, because I gotta do a lot of teams, A lot of guys can do it in the first quarter, But then the second quarter of your mind starts to drift. Okay, you've giving up a play and now you're focused on and now you're not reading your kids. But this, look at this. In the twenty eighteen draft, DeAndre Ayton went number one overall. Marvin Bagley went number two overall. Guess who the third pick was o Yo Luca.
Speaker 2: So who you think should have been number one in that draft onho.
Speaker 4: Based on what they've done so far? Yeah, Luca and now Marvin Badley. He hasn't been that bad, has he. He hasn't been that bad.
Speaker 1: He's been all he's been. He's been in Sacramento. I think he went in Sacramento. He's in Detroit right now.
Speaker 2: Huh uh. The eleventh pick. Guess who The eleventh pick in that.
Speaker 1: Draft was eleven yep, the eleventh pick of the draft twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: Guess who he was?
Speaker 1: On?
Speaker 2: Joe? Who that Shaye? Gilgus Alexander? What? What? What?
Speaker 4: What are the scouts looking at in college?
Speaker 2: See? Oh Joe? If it was that easy, nobody would miss.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: Kid went in the second round like in the forties. So you just you never know.
Speaker 4: So I'm so basketball and football must be completely different then when it comes to drafting, because what you put up in college most of the time, if I'm to me, I'm thinking most of the time. When you saw Jamar Chase in college, you knew what you was getting when you drafted him. When you saw Justin Jefferson in college, you knew what you was getting when you drafted him that early.
Speaker 2: You knew what she was getting. Well, tell me why Tom Brady went in the sixth round one ninety two. Oh you know, you know what, Now that's a good one. That's a good one. I ain't got I ain't dragging it for that. I ain't even got that. John Ramda went undrafted, Minnesota biking. John Dall went undrafted. Well that's crazy. Jylen Brunson was picked thirty three in twenty.
Speaker 1: Eighteen Villanova Villanova, Jaylen, Yeah, that's the second round.
Speaker 2: They only got two rounds, right, they only got two rounds.
Speaker 1: They only got they got thirty They got thirtyeen, so you get the thirty is the cutoff?
Speaker 2: You think that was because of this hype? Hell, Allen Iverson how tall? You thought?
Speaker 4: Hey, I wold Allen Avas. That's a different animal. Now come on, now that's a different animal.
Speaker 1: But see that, that's what you did that you think about this train scouts, You see what you did like the scout.
Speaker 2: You're bastill on this sight.
Speaker 1: You've you forget what you saw at Billanova when he led them to a national championship.
Speaker 4: See, oh, I'm only wait, I'm only let me tell you why I'm saying that though uh not the was it the college championship this year? That somebody uh what? Wh who won the college championship this year? You can't who is the guard that's really short? And I said, oh man, he's bawling. He definitely going to the NBA. And everybody on Twitter got on my head. Now he might he might make it to the G League.
Speaker 2: He's too short, Castle Castle.
Speaker 4: I think that that that might be him, if I'm not mistaken. Obviously, I can't go like.
Speaker 1: You like the big tall guy, you like the seven three guys, you like Zach Edy so but they ain't got no place for him to play in the NBA.
Speaker 4: I thought, I listen, and maybe it's too late. Now what hell if Kaki do it? Can they work on his mid range? Can they work on him playing at the top top of the key?
Speaker 2: Nah? Nah?
Speaker 1: No? I mean he at worst he should be able to be get some hustle. He could be a hard and stun hard and styned the carved out a night lit. He can be. He can be a zoo box. You mean to tell me he can't be zoo bombs from the Clippers, right, now, I mean everybody, Look, everybody gotta be shacked. Everybody at gotta be Tim Duncan. Everybody ain't gotta be Kareem Damn. You got to have the footwork for that. You got that footwork has been in them for life. It's already been there, so that the foundation to work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then you you add the tools and you had the footwork already, then you become Tim Duncan. Missed the fundamentals.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, oh Jo, people just automatically assume if they see somebody short, but he should be a if you see somebody tall, why he can't be this?
Speaker 2: Hey, dag he talling it bro It don't work like that, DNA. Everybody is six.
Speaker 1: So now every time somebody six six, oh, that's Michael, George, Joe God, Michael Jordan was six six, Toby was six six, and so everybody that's six sy they remind you, Kobe, remind you know, they don't.
Speaker 2: Do you understand that.
Speaker 1: They're like there's levels, no matter what, there are levels, even if you go in the most exclusive store, there's levels to this. They got stuff that's out that you can touch, and then they gotta that same store they got issued behind the glass. Okay, so there's levels to whatever you do. They got levels to.
Speaker 4: It, and every everybody has a ceiling. You can work as hard as you want on everything you want, but you still have a physical ceiling on what you are kid is doing based on your DNA, You're.
Speaker 2: Only gonna be able to do so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and people like, well if he could do this, I say, man, so y'all wanted God to make Shock have footwork like Elija. Want can shoot the ball, can shoot the ball like dirt and the wisky and then handle the ball.
Speaker 2: What damn high fair would that be? He made him seven one three.
Speaker 1: Five less than jimper sent body fat man if Lebron, I said, Bro, do you understand what Lebron is. He's six foot nine, two hundred and sixty five pounds. He got Karmeloan's body. He can handle the ball like magic, and he can post you up like a like a true five. But y'all wanted to shoot the ball like Steph Curry. God dang, just imagine if Steph Curry was six Imagine if Steph Curry was six s eight?
Speaker 2: What damn how fair would that be? You gonna let the man be six sy and be able to shoot the ball like like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's crazy, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: They won't their favorite player O Joe to have everything, every attribute like two k.
Speaker 1: I mean, he gotta, God gotta make him have some He gotta be able to have some weakness, even the fastest cars. So what if a car could go two hundred miles an hour? Man, I wanted to get fifty miles to the gallop?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 1: D how you how you walk up to go that fan get fifty miles to the gallo?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: But you know it's think about what you did all the attributes you just said, you know who got everything?
Speaker 2: Win by Yama?
Speaker 4: Well maybe except maybe not the not maybe not the the strength.
Speaker 2: What if what if what if he had shack size?
Speaker 4: Okay, that wouldn't be fair, don't you That wouldn't be fair. That would hey hold on to be able to put the ball on the floor like that, to be able to like that three go on the post? Yeah, oh head, that wouldn't be fair. And then you add you add wait and put wait on him like shout.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you. How's that fair? Nah? No, So you can't. You can't give a guy everything Damn, that's like fair.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: What if Tom Brady had had Lamar Jackson quickness?
Speaker 4: Hold on, what if tom Brady was like Michael vick.
Speaker 2: Man mad them joking with hunted to know that with the Super Bowl lever. Come on, man, never lose.
Speaker 1: You gotta have you got I mean something, you gotta have some There gotta be some limitations on what you can do. Man, Man, what if Michael Jordan can shoot the three ball like Steph Really, dude, really so hit the game. He could jump out the gym, he got a mid range, he could put the ball in the clock on the floor, he can put you in. He made eighty plus percent of his bro But now you want to shoot plus forty percent from the three point line.
Speaker 2: On volume threes? Right? Really?
Speaker 1: I said, man, y'all want somebody to have every every single thing. No no deficiencies. Everybody got a weakness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's crazy. Who.
Speaker 1: Detroit Pistons have finished the worst record in the NBA for the last two years, but the draft lottery has been incredibly cruel to them. For the second consecutive year, the Pistons have landed the number five overall pick in the draft. They had a fourteen percent chance of securing the number one pick both years and more than fifty percent chance of having a top three pick, but it did not happen either time. Detroit is the only team to ever have the best odds to win the lottery then land at number five, and it's happened to him two straight years. So, God, what you get from do it? Losing all these damn games on purpose?
Speaker 2: Love? What you get? Are they losing them on purpose? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, So if you're losing them on purpose in hopes of getting the picks you need, at what point will your team ever be in contention to do anything.
Speaker 1: Well, it ain't gonna be in contingent because you're you're hoping because it's like san Antonio. See san Antonio had to draft well, because you're not gonna get somebody to come to san Antonio if you go back and since free agency.
Speaker 2: The only guy that's really come with LaMarcus Aldridge. Right.
Speaker 1: But they drafted, They drafted Tim Duncan, they drafted Tony Parker, they drafted Monuda Jano, they drafted Kawhi Leonard, they drafted you know, so you draft really really well. They had They drafted David Robinson. They drafted within Beyama because the likelihood of you getting somebody to come there. Look at the Lakers. See the Lakers gonna get people to come. They got willed to come, got shocked to come, They got Lebron to come, They got Kareem to come. Right some places, you're going to a track.
Speaker 4: Right the stars now, perfect, perfect question lead up for my question. A place that's going to attract stars. Who wouldn't want to play in Atlanta? So my question, you had do the Hawk go full rebuild and trade Trey Young and talk about john Ty Murray for a gang of picks? Or keep one? Who would be the one you keep?
Speaker 2: Did Jontey?
Speaker 4: Or trade keep one and try to be competitive immediately by getting a gang of picks.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, Oh Joe, you and I know. Look, I love Atlanta. I wouldn't want to play in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Too much distraction, distractions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and plus they're thirty NBA teams right, Yeah, all of my created equal.
Speaker 4: Every NBA, every NBA city had distractions.
Speaker 1: They ain't created like all cities ain't created like Alama.
Speaker 2: You know that I know that.
Speaker 4: It's not an NBA player that's focused on his game in the NBA with the Kobe type mindset, you think, how much playing is going on the team.
Speaker 1: How many thinks on the football team. How many people you think focused on a fifty three man roster, not counting the practice squad, how many of them are focus?
Speaker 4: I mean the person who has the most fun quarterback, probably quarterback, the quarterback, quarterback.
Speaker 1: On a fifty three man roster, how many of them as focused as they need to be?
Speaker 2: That's that's hard. Ain't nothing going.
Speaker 1: On the Cincinnati, Hey, the skyline, like that Cincinnati popping boy, the mid skyline chill and I know you can down to what you call him to the Kentucky Derby.
Speaker 2: I know that. Wait a minute, Cincinnati, right down the street. To tell you something.
Speaker 4: In Cincinnati, when I was playing, we had a place called Annie's and He's and he's just like Magic City.
Speaker 2: That like Magic City.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody putting, So we had ain't no ain't nobody putting, no no song, nobody when they get to the hotel, drop their bags off and go straight to and they go into Magic City.
Speaker 2: Stop it. Hey, we had roller skating.
Speaker 4: I used to go to I used to go to the session after the game, seven to eleven rollerskates.
Speaker 1: You go to the roller skate down road, you.
Speaker 2: Have same same thing. I mean, I mean, I'm just saying. This man tried to tell me Cincinnati is the equivalent of Atlanta. It is.
Speaker 4: We got Cincinnati got women too, huh, we got we got in the banks. When the last time you've been in Cincinnati? Have you have you been on the river? Have you been on the banks and seen the banks? Now, Cincinnati not the same Cincinnati that that you remember with.
Speaker 1: Think about what you said, Cinnati. Cincinnati right away.
Speaker 4: Wait, Cincinnati today, right now is better Thanlanta.
Speaker 2: What you're talking about. We have more to offer.
Speaker 4: Ask INTERFL players right now, we don't want to play. Would they rather play in Atlanta or they rather play in Cincinnati?
Speaker 1: They would rather play with Joe Burrow? Would you rather live in Atlanta or live in Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: No, they're going to say they rather live in Cincinnati and play with Joe Burrow because of what we have to Stop.
Speaker 2: It, man, stop it. Let's be damn well, let's bet. Let's bet what you want to be.
Speaker 1: Let me see y'all this man say, this man say women in Cincinnati are the equivalent of Atlanta.
Speaker 2: You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Better. Have you been to Cincinnati? What are you talking about? What do you talk about Atlanta's wait be drunk on the show. No, you ain't drunk. Listen. I love Atlanta, I will be. I love.
Speaker 4: I've only been Atlanta maybe five or six times in my lifetime. I love Atlanta. It's considered black Hollywood. Beautiful people, beautiful people.
Speaker 2: Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: We have everything every ethnicity. You're looking for what we got? Uh huh what you think Atlanta got? Atlanta's called black Hollywood for a reason because we dominated in all areas and all facets.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: The only people that look here. The only people that's moving to Cincinnati are athletes. They played for the Reds, they played for the Bengals. You need to stop this, O Joe.
Speaker 2: You don't understand. You know, I do understand.
Speaker 4: You think about the eighties, in the nineties, Cinnaty.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about Cincinnati. Think about it. That is not the same.
Speaker 4: We have evolved. We have evolved Cincinnati. We have evolved. Cincincinnati a very safe place to live. The people are great, the organization is great.
Speaker 1: Right now, we have a poll up better women Atlanta crushing eighty four percent Cincinnati sixteen percent.
Speaker 4: That's because that's because the eighty four percent ain't never been to Cincinnati, they've never lived there, and that sixteen.
Speaker 1: Percent ain't never been to Atlanta. Chat just out of here arguing.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, I'm not arguing with you. I'm just stating facts. Because I lived in Cincinnati for eleven years. I've been to Atlanta six times. In Atlanta is beautiful, The people are awesome, Everybody is on their business, everybody's is doing something great in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Awesome place to be. But I had the.
Speaker 1: Offer we we got look accept this collapse because we're gonna put this up and we're gonna stand on business.
Speaker 2: And I want you to read the comments when they come into your page.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, Well I just said I didn't say anything bad about Atlanta. I just said I would say people would prefer to live in Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: That's not bad.
Speaker 4: I just said I'm not saying nothing bad people Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Man, Look at if you like Skyline Chili, take off Skyline Chili.
Speaker 4: Have you ever heard of jeff Ruby Steakhouse? Huh?
Speaker 2: Jeffrey Huh? The precinct. Come on now, stay with me.
Speaker 1: Now, you know y'all know for y'all known for a TV show w k r P and Cincinnati. What y'all okay, you'll have Anderson on there?
Speaker 2: Stop it? Hold on? Well what is atl known for? You? Better stop? How about? How about this the birthplace of the civil rights movement? Do I say anything else? Can I ask you a question? Yes? With that civil rights moving right?
Speaker 1: Yes, stay with me now, doctor Martin Luther King, Doctor Martin Luther King.
Speaker 2: How much has changed since then?
Speaker 1: Oh? You think you think, you think you're thinking, you're think it's bad. Now go back to the civil rights before before this? Oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: But let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: If you're paying attention now I'm not, I'm not. I'm not willing to get into politics. But if you're paying attention, you know history piece itself, don't it?
Speaker 2: You know that, right?
Speaker 1: But that's what you gotta do. You've got to educate and enlighten people so we don't let it repeat itself.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: Do you know the history of Cincinnati? Do you know the sister of Cincinnati and the police officer in the black sta Yes? Oh yeah, yeah, I know, well, I know, I know, but I'm just saying. I'm just saying, listen, I like I like fighting a good fight. Stay with me real quick. Listen to what I say real quick. I normally don't like to go into politics.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the civil rights movement history lays repeats itself. Now I love the good fight, and I love to be a part of the good fight. Yes, farll of me is the people you need to swing at and the people need to touch are untouchable.
Speaker 2: You get where I'm going with this. No, we just look, we understand we got to do. We're gonna do a better job.
Speaker 1: Because my job is as a person that has a little haves a little power, a little thing is to employ people that look like me, and then hopefully they become big enough they leave me and have their own company and hire more people that look like.
Speaker 4: Us, and to continue to keep that change.
Speaker 2: That's yes, yes each other, Yes, yes yeah.
Speaker 1: And I try to collab like Gil because I offered the pay Gill Gil said, Nah, I just want to be because I see what you're doing and I want you to show me how you're doing it right. A lot of times I've tried to partner with people they're like, nah, nah, we good, Okay, you could.
Speaker 2: I ain't been.
Speaker 1: I'm not fit to beg somebody to try to give them information, Ojo when they're unwilling to accept it. You know, he think he thinks he Joe Rogan, Oh, he think it right to argue with you. You said, no, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 4: You know what I would love to do speaking of collabing and speaking of I wish I was able to show my range, Like I know, people see people see me in this's you know, the funny guy, fun guy having fun. But there's a serious side of me as well, one that I don't show very often. I would love to talk politics. I would love to talk racing, religion and all this stuff. But that's really never been my stick. That's never been my next you know. I wish I could talk politics like Roland Martin. I wish I could talk politics like a Don Lemon or Mark Lamont and Mark Lamont Hill. I would love to be able to say the show that range, be on a platform and actually sit there and break things down.
Speaker 2: But I can.
Speaker 4: I mean I can, but I don't want to because I understand that's a battle where there's no win because it's always back and forth. It's always it's always tugging, pull, back and forth, back and forth, and there's never there's never, never a solution because we're still fighting the same fight. EON's years later.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the biggest thing is OJOE is that right now people are dug in on their sides. It's kind of like it's kind of like what we have right now is the Jordan Lebron debate. You either believe it's Jordan or you believe it's.
Speaker 2: Lebron based on preference. Right now, this is where we are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got two party system, and you belie even that no matter what happens, no matter what he does boom, no matter what the other side, no matter what he does, no matter what.
Speaker 2: He says, you believe in that. So that's it's hard.
Speaker 1: And when you get a perk, when you get people that's so dug in on their belief, it ain't no moving them off.
Speaker 2: You can't change it. It's impossible. So what you try to do is get the people that's undecided.
Speaker 1: You try to sway them because they're a certain group of people. When that man said he could shoot somebody on fifth Avenue, but nothing happened.
Speaker 2: He ain't lie. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And there are certain people that vote Democrat and they're gonna vote Democrat and they're not gonna lie. Yeah, And so that's that's where we are.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know, before you before we go on to the next thing, always always think about it like this, right, you have Democrats, you have Republicans, right, yes, and you had the government the government to me, I believe at times it gives us the illusion that they're for the people. To me, at times it gives us as the people, an illusion that they're for us. But if you really dig into a deep and you realize there's a higher power that controls everything, that pulls the strings, there are a certain number of families I'm not gonna get I'm not gonna get too deep into it that no matter what happens, they only gonna allow so much freedom for.
Speaker 2: Us, only so much.
Speaker 4: And every time they give you a little bit, and what we do or we get hyped, we get happy because they move the inch, they move the bar just a little bit, just a little bit, and just a little bit, and what's going to happen at one point? And we when you'll say I'm not sure when it will happen. History will start to repeat itself. Certain laws that will put in place will be taken away little by little. Matter of fact, if you don't pay attention, If if you don't pay attention, you won't even notice is happening. But they're gonna pull it right right from the front of the rug.
Speaker 2: But that's what's going on.
Speaker 4: Oh so you know, so you know, you know, Yeah, Okay, I just want to get I don't want to I don't want to make this a political debate.
Speaker 2: But okay, what I mean, everybody saw that. You see what happened with Roe v. Wade.
Speaker 1: You see how they you see how they try to do it, do away with affirmative action.
Speaker 2: See all the things that they're trying to implement. Oh, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: The government can't be for the people if there are people that have power that can swear.
Speaker 2: It's really that simple. I wish it was. I wish it. I wish it wasn't like that.
Speaker 1: Come on, you know what, Hey, uh, we're gonna have We're gonna have a nightcap after the first bitual debate.
Speaker 2: We will have the debate Camp