Speaker 1: Big Bang. It is scream.
Speaker 2: You don't be on nothing.
Speaker 3: I be onj okay, So let me ask you bring.
Speaker 1: You big Big Fact Nick right now. Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com bt.
Speaker 4: Awarris twenty twenty four. You know it is Big Facts Live, Big Bank. Salute, Baby Jade is here, DJ Screen here we represent for team Big Fast.
Speaker 2: Welcome in T Grizzly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna have this conversation. But you got to come see us, see us, see us in the element. Man, for sure. What's been there with you?
Speaker 5: Man? Chilling?
Speaker 6: Chilling?
Speaker 5: You know what, it's crazy. I was supposed to come see y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah you are, you are.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna tell you what having it. I was supposed to come down there with my mama, he and my brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get back up.
Speaker 4: Yeah for sure, for shure, we're gonna make it happen.
Speaker 2: Though, Man, that solute to you.
Speaker 5: Bro. You you you've been on the run for a minute.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: When you talk about T Grizzly and how you just burst on the scene, you gotta have a real conversation about the fact. Now that you've been consistent, you're still doing your thing. You still make dropping hits. I know you got some more to talk. How that feels.
Speaker 7: I feel great, blessing. I dreamed of this at one point in time. It was just a dreams So for it to be happening, you know what I'm saying, it's a blessing.
Speaker 2: Sure got you? And are you? How would you say you have grown?
Speaker 4: Because the first time I said I had a conversation with you, you like, you know, use fresh out of the element. So I think you put like sixty seventy bands on the table.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like has that tea?
Speaker 4: I know you still to say to you grizzly, but how have you elevated in certain ways?
Speaker 2: And what still has stayed the same?
Speaker 4: Like be specific, like what would you you would still put sixty seventy on the table? What I'm saying is how has your mindset evolved now that you've been able to travel, see more and learn more about it? Yeah, because it's like life and everything you think, know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: In our eyes, we've seen you kind of like evolve and grow and mature, like you're married now, you have a family. You know, it's a lot of things that are different from first day out, so so.
Speaker 7: So on a per on the personal side, with having a child and being married, I've definitely matured a lot and don't move as reckless as I did. You know what I'm saying, I care more about what happens to me because it's not just about me. It's a facting them exactly right. But as far as like you know what I'm saying, like the Honger and the person you talk to that wanted it so bad, I feel like that's exactly the.
Speaker 2: Same, perfect, perfect, big bank and the chat like.
Speaker 5: That, that holder is still there.
Speaker 7: But as far as like just personal a lot so I think I've changed completely personally.
Speaker 2: Though, okay for the better for sure.
Speaker 4: And how you feel about being like I feel like, to be honest, like Detroit has always had some amazing artists for a long time, but you kind of bust them doors open, especially you know what I'm saying, on that street wrap side, you feel like you you like the the king gonna go to that.
Speaker 7: Yeah for sure for sure because when nobody hearing us, yeah, nobody hearing us on that on that end of it, you feel me because it's a it's a it's a it's a sound that we got that was never getting through. You know what I'm saying, because everybody sound the same, but we all the same, that we all go through the same stuff, we all seeing the same ship.
Speaker 3: But I feel like me personally, like when you first came out, it's like you brought the focus back to the city.
Speaker 8: And you you.
Speaker 3: Helped and kind of basically busted the doors open for everybody else to be able to get a chance to be heard. That was worth hearing.
Speaker 9: So who that next nigga out of Detroit?
Speaker 7: The next one out of Detroit? Man, so many people going crazy right now. I ain't no telling, you know what I'm saying, Ain't no telling because it's it's so many of them that's like up there, that's that's on their way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Some shot to shout to the whole city.
Speaker 9: You know it's hard today because you don't forget some niggas.
Speaker 6: I got some people want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he danced around that shit real careful, like.
Speaker 5: Out to the whole city though, everybody doing anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, you feel like the city a little more unified now than it was in the past.
Speaker 6: Not for real.
Speaker 7: Because even in the past, even in the past, it was always tension because you gotta think like every everybody really the city is so small, you know what I'm saying, And to even getting notoriety as a rapper, you would never get it if don't nobody know who you is.
Speaker 5: I ain't never heard about this stuff that you're saying.
Speaker 7: You doing reality, so you to even get there, and then you had to come from some type of street element, you know what I'm saying. And doing that, you're gonna make some enemies along the way, you know what I'm saying. So everybody don't really rock with each other because it's too many politics, you know what I'm saying. It might be say you from Detroit, you rap, I rap me. You ain't never had no problem but my man's and your man yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he from the East Side everywhere.
Speaker 9: Yeah, who the all time go in Detroit.
Speaker 5: I gotta give it to them. I ain't gonna lie. I gotta give it to them.
Speaker 9: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: You feel me because he's actually from Detroit and nobody actually done what he did from Detroit.
Speaker 5: M you feel me.
Speaker 6: You still work a lot with hell ofa Yeah, that's my dog Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hell, I feel like that he was a big part of like pushing that sound up to you know what I'm saying, them Eleva Beasts be going crazy, crazy crazy anytime, like the Detroit Casts be rocking on them.
Speaker 5: Ye know for sure, that's my dough. I'll rock with Heilly.
Speaker 7: That's somebody who always wanted to work with, Like before I got you know what I'm saying, it became who I was. I always wanted to work with Heally. He was like a legend in the city before he got No the riss to the world.
Speaker 3: So what like outside of the rap where do you see yourself at in the next few years, Like what do you see yourself doing? You know, what is it that you want to do if anything, as far as like on the business side, on the bucket list side, or you know what I'm saying, anything it is that you want to accomplish, like outside of like the music shit or when you feel like your music run is done.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I want to create some type of media company that can like not only give back, you know what I'm saying to people who I was oncing their shoes, you know what I'm saying, But also I want to teach people how to make money off gaming, you know what I'm saying, because yeah, I can't really tell nobody what I don't know, but I know how to do that. Yeah, teach people how to do that. Yeah, type of company to teach people how to earn revenue, because there's.
Speaker 3: A lot of kids out there that if they knew how to do that, they wouldn't even entertain anything else for sure.
Speaker 9: And what other trend you think the trust sit beside the bus the buffs.
Speaker 7: Man, it's a lot, I say, moving around because everywhere out and being I haven't seen somebody from Detroit, Like, bro, what is you doing all here?
Speaker 5: Just being everywhere? Buffs?
Speaker 7: I want to say, I want to say Minx like the yeah skaters. I don't know, because every other city the stuff I'm thinking about, every other city then did this too, So I can't even disrespect no other place.
Speaker 9: But yeah, just being flying Detroit women and dudes have always been flying back back in the day like they always do, like fly, you can tell how they dress. Oh, be from Detroit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So it seemed like obviously not everybody but Detroit, like that's that's in a lot of places, but like Detroit just they just know how to get what like the Troit get money, they just don't forgetting money for her.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And it's crazy because I saw the era like that was getting the money, like that was the goal. All the young people wanted to get some money. You know, I'm saying, it's changed to like everybody wanted to be on some bs And I'm like, even we get money, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Yeah, damn, your brother had got out too, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Well he back in?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, y'all he back in, He back in. He on the way back out.
Speaker 6: Now, what about mom douke mom do y'all?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, that's dope.
Speaker 4: There was a t Grizzly Story movie. Who you think would have to play you?
Speaker 6: Who will play me? I don't know, I have to do it.
Speaker 9: Nobody young you though? The young Yeah, the young me? And it had to be me or my son, nobody else, nobody else. Yeah, yeah, got it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like fifty getting somebody else to play yours that try.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you'll thigging up the first before before before he grew up, like.
Speaker 6: He haven't too long.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you just add live basically you have in a level we haven't. I said you have in Atlanta, Atlanta?
Speaker 5: Ye, yeah, I had.
Speaker 7: I had a spot down there for a minute. Okay, y'all was down there, right up under y'all nose.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Live in the city.
Speaker 6: You're still at home.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, back and forth, l A.
Speaker 9: Okay, what's your favorite city to be in beside.
Speaker 5: The trip, favorite seeds to be in? It's there.
Speaker 7: I get a different vibe somewhere else, Like I get a different vibe everywhere I go, you know what I'm saying. Like, I get a certain vibe in LA I get a crazy vibe in Atlanta. You know what I'm saying, Miami, New York, just everywhere. I don't like to be no one place for too long. Yeah, I get branked out there too long. Well you think you made your best music at Detroit.
Speaker 11: Okay, yeah, yeah, when you're back in the atl pull up on this man.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: For sure, listen, either either next month, but what we're gonna come on July. So either end of July or the month after that little bro pos he touches down on the way to the halfway house.
Speaker 5: I want to come down there with the families.
Speaker 3: You got a pinky swear that.
Speaker 10: Way.
Speaker 3: Come on, let's get it. Okay.
Speaker 5: Loves the BET Awards twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Big Facts Live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Big factspa dot Com.
Speaker 6: Big Facts Live.
Speaker 5: You know what it is?
Speaker 4: By j DJ screen Blast just pulled up on us, the hit maker.
Speaker 12: Yeah, appreciate the hospitality man, not no regular platform.
Speaker 9: I appreciate what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, we're happy to have you.
Speaker 4: You what what what what? What's your formula for making the hit?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: What all has to be a part of that?
Speaker 2: We gotta.
Speaker 12: Do you agree on the whip up to it? You gotta feel good. So I like to uplift people, especially women.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: Yeah, So I'm about tempo, I'm about live instruments and yeah, I would say those my main ingredients.
Speaker 4: Is there particular vibes in the studio to get the frequencies right though a certain ship.
Speaker 13: It may vary, it may vary.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm not a I'm not.
Speaker 2: A difficult type of artist.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 12: It could be as simple as a candle, some water, maybe some wine.
Speaker 5: I'm real chill, laid back.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you like people with you in the studio when you're I mean when you're like recording or like when you're cooking, like maybe a couple of vibes or you know, something like that.
Speaker 12: That's what I'm learning, Like, it's a collaborative game. At the end of the day. How I came up was just recording at the crib and being self taught out of engineering producing stuff like that. But now that I'm getting my feet weight in the game, I'm finding an interest in collaboring with different artists and producers and expanding the sound and not being you know, tuning in to myself so much.
Speaker 4: Okay, so what how back going back to the like your first shit, like, how did how did the synergy between you and tire dollars South have them?
Speaker 12: Man, that's big bro, you know, just being from La in general. He always had a put a arm over my shoulder and embraced me, even before anybody knew who Blast was. So when it came a moment when I had a record, I'm like, just the one for Tie. You know, I know it's gonna I know it's gonna make some shape and they're doing tig on there as well. I wanted to make an impact in my city before the world felt who I was right and we accomplished that, and that's big for me.
Speaker 9: Did you go to the pup out there? Did you?
Speaker 5: Absolutely? I was on stage rocking out to.
Speaker 9: Cut the celebration. It felt though, just being a part of it.
Speaker 12: Man, it felt like I was in the middle of history. You know you were, you know, just feeling like reflecting on everything, the legacy of LA in the West Coast in general, doctor Drake Snoop all the way down to Kendrick being from that umbrella and how he did it though it was like him and breaks in the up and coming artist in LA. That's everything you can ask for coming up, you know what I'm saying, Because we didn't have them as type of opportunities growing up. So it takes somebody of that magnitude to shine a light and for us to have a window like we do now.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 9: So yeah, that's what I was about to ask, just because you think that opened up like a pathway for sure.
Speaker 12: That's why I'm Finla drop now like it's that time they got the light on us. I'm Finla put out an album like nineteen so y'all know, let's drop.
Speaker 9: It in already read it already.
Speaker 12: As soon as he said that, I said, okay, I'm ready to.
Speaker 9: What kind of features you got on them?
Speaker 12: So I just dropped the record off set called risk Taker, and then I just dropped the record Anderson Pack called Dance with the Devil. Oh, some of the two steps two all summer, and then it's more vibes on the album as it comes out as well.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's what you'll need to tune into for now.
Speaker 9: What's the nab again?
Speaker 12: One is Danced with the Devil with Anderson Pack, and one is risk Taker.
Speaker 3: Oh, but the album and now, yeah, those are just the two that.
Speaker 12: I'll always confine you absolutely.
Speaker 3: Also, does that mean like you'll always come find us in song?
Speaker 5: That's all for me.
Speaker 12: It's more of a self reflective album, just embracing my journey, being introspected more so than looking outside. Just like I know to myself, like go get lost, go make mistakes, go do your thing, go through the ups and downs, but just know I always got your back to it, all right?
Speaker 9: Sure, what's the shit you practice to keep yourself grounded?
Speaker 15: Like?
Speaker 12: Man, I try to stay in communication with my family. That's one thing that's gonna always humble me just reflecting to my roots and talking to my mom or having a conversation with my sister that these people that really go through real things outside of this industry shit, you know. So to be able to connect and really connect with them raw emotions and just feel that humbleness, that groundedness, it's just everything for me to keep me going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was asking this yesterday.
Speaker 4: Was the name Nate Dogg mean to you as a person who makes that type of vibe of music. When you hear that name, what does that mean to you? What does it mean? In la Like, what does it mean?
Speaker 12: That's one of the ones that carried the torch as far as the melodic sound from the West coast, you know, amongst all the gangster shit that was going on, we had somebody that carried that soul with it. And that's that's kind of a piece that I embody as well in my generation now in real time. So when I hear that, it just makes me pay homage and show respect. That's in piece to the legend.
Speaker 9: What artist you hate? You ain't got a chance to work with this, Like, man, I want to work with these artists.
Speaker 12: Ah, it's a list I always say for real. That's one of the ones that really kind of got me into being the creative skateboarding and things like that. That's one of one of my biggest inspirations. Yeah, yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: We come to Atlanta chopping with his blast. We appreciate.
Speaker 5: I gotta do it the right way. Appreciate.
Speaker 12: Let me y'all moving around being busy. It's a heavy day. But show face and connect with.
Speaker 9: Being let us.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I gotta pop out show sometimes.
Speaker 5: You gotta pop up on show.
Speaker 9: Time when you get there. Bro, absolutely much.
Speaker 5: That's my people. Twenty four Big Facts Live, Let's Go Street exactly.
Speaker 16: It's Big Fact no cap beg awards to the other twenty four Big Facts Live and Ship.
Speaker 5: You know what it is, pulled up on us and record going crazy. How you feeling feeling good? It's the first bet, first bet. Yeah, what's what's been the high and low so far? Just tired is the loco?
Speaker 17: That's the high that just happy to be here, lucky to be Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Shore for show.
Speaker 5: What about just l A in general? Like you ever kicked it in l A before? Yeah? Yeah, I'm always saying l I'm just I'm just.
Speaker 6: Starting to really like experience it.
Speaker 5: No, no, I'm just starting laking from me.
Speaker 3: Why why you sat up?
Speaker 5: LA is like la, you gotta know what you're dealing with?
Speaker 18: I am, yeah, yeah, yeah, but it's cool in that flight.
Speaker 5: It's just a fight too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That flight is a drag a drag session different.
Speaker 16: That.
Speaker 9: It made me sick when I got here. I had the damn flu when I got out of got on the plane fan when I got out and I had the flu? How long you been doing this new ship?
Speaker 5: I've been making beatsince forever though, rapping. I started rapping like twenty thirteen for may just.
Speaker 17: Start like allright, boy, yeah, my my my program I was using. I ain't had a full version, so whatever beat I mean, it had to be rapping in there.
Speaker 5: I couldn't save it no long back. Shit. I got tired of that ship. So I fucking we rapping.
Speaker 9: Rapping on the beat. You said you just an wrap on the beat there and say it like that with a rap.
Speaker 5: Now you can't even you can't even say it.
Speaker 17: But by that time, trying to figure out how to fucking recorder and ship, I have to figure out how they get the forward shit for free.
Speaker 5: So I'm saying, it's like a blessing in disguise.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 6: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: So with some of the people you like rock with, it was influenced without from out our way like Atlantata.
Speaker 5: Fucking he I ain't a lot of future.
Speaker 19: Uh dougi that free for sure. Definitely sip uh I ship even like the lou Soon era.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you know what I'm saying, walks everybody.
Speaker 20: From you, so that what you came up on a lot of music or what music came up on? Did you come up on a lot of music or I came I'm from New York. You know what I'm saying, what music did you come up? You can't we play everything, Okay.
Speaker 17: You play everything everything, But definitely Atlanta before even like the Loop Trap, you had the ny On smack, like I said, the Loucheng and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the crunk music and all that's.
Speaker 5: Crazy and tr That's why I like one of my favorite.
Speaker 17: Rappers because ever he had when when he dropped the movie and the King, Yeah that was like peak T know what I'm saying, that was crazy.
Speaker 4: But you got a record as big as you got right now pushing man, is it any pressure to come back come behind that and follow up on that.
Speaker 6: No, you get more, you got more? I got.
Speaker 9: Yeah loaded.
Speaker 17: Now that's just a little one, too little. Pick what I'm saying that that just got that just kicked the door down. And now I'm saying now I'm hands so now I got everything itselfing.
Speaker 3: Know, you're ready to flood this ship?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. Okay, dropped my album?
Speaker 9: What's the support?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 17: Support is crazy? I always got support my friends and my family. Though I support it's crazy now for real? Yeah, kids of all side for really, you know, I want to see, like take a picture of something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what's a what's a little known fact about cash Cobaine boom fact?
Speaker 17: Oh again, I need a good one, A little little fact, A good one, yeah, a great one.
Speaker 5: A great one. Yes, I don't even know.
Speaker 3: Man, some ship that a nigga wouldn't be able to find on Wikipedia or off your Instagram or something like that.
Speaker 5: That's hard.
Speaker 3: I mean, we got it. We got a minute.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 5: I feel like I feel like they know everything.
Speaker 9: I'm not hoighing man for man, say you are who you say you are? Behind?
Speaker 5: Oh no, you said a globe.
Speaker 3: Man I'm still waiting. Yeah, no, I'm not at all.
Speaker 5: No, man, I already got a whack one man.
Speaker 3: What's your what's your what's your your favorite food?
Speaker 17: Back and cheese, back of won and cheese, the best they are ever created.
Speaker 6: Egg or no egg, however you want to make it.
Speaker 5: Focus is cool. I don't people for eggs, people for no egg.
Speaker 10: Okay, bogus is good.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite hobby?
Speaker 5: My favorite hobby is music and girls.
Speaker 3: Outside of music, girls, what do you like about girls?
Speaker 9: Hold everything?
Speaker 5: What's not? It's nothing? I love everything about a girl.
Speaker 3: Okay. What's your If you had a bucket list, where would be one of the places that you would want to go? Before you know?
Speaker 5: I want to go to Egypt.
Speaker 6: I want to I want to see the pyramids.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I want to see the pyramids and ship I want to go side want like a tom like whatever whatever it is.
Speaker 10: I go.
Speaker 3: So okay, okay cool. What's your favorite movie?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 17: My favorite movie is Minister Society.
Speaker 5: Why that's my favorite movie?
Speaker 3: You just like it that Minister Society.
Speaker 17: It's just it's like it's like it's a good movie, but you ain't know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. It's funny and it's serious.
Speaker 3: But then O your kay.
Speaker 5: My favorite actor really? Yeah, so it's like minister society. Dad pressures Ye.
Speaker 3: Lorenzo's multi damon all. He's played in a lot.
Speaker 10: Of ship.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Uh, power shakes the hell in with the dopeller.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite book? Do you have one?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 17: No, I have a feel. I need to have a feeling book and read saying yeah I'm sorry.
Speaker 18: Read for the Lord of Power and what happened?
Speaker 5: I realize that just make you. That's not a good person.
Speaker 3: Trying to make you like the man I read that book every six months.
Speaker 5: That don't make it. Don't make you a good person.
Speaker 3: I wasn't trying to be a good person. I was just trying to get put up on game about how to live life.
Speaker 17: I don't think you should live like that. I think you should take what you take.
Speaker 9: I don't think you should really live like you can't fully live like that book.
Speaker 3: But it's it's very informative, and it's he you want to look out for.
Speaker 9: You try to live like that. You just you got to be a straight fuck.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 3: It teaches you how to deal with niggas.
Speaker 9: It teaches you how to it's made how to be a fun book. But if you read it and see you can keep up with a nigga doing.
Speaker 3: You have to discern what you need to take out of it and what you need to leave in it.
Speaker 9: I said, you live by that book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you up.
Speaker 2: Live about that ship.
Speaker 9: It's just one manipulation, that's it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm thinking different like people.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's good information that you see that ship coming from a mile away from niggas. Yeah, yeah, I don't heal read the book. He's trying to book.
Speaker 2: Me, right, I read some game record game.
Speaker 3: He's trying to make me number four to nine.
Speaker 9: You're gonna try to destroy your total.
Speaker 3: Man, this nigga. Crazy Facts.
Speaker 5: Pull up with us in Atlanta, Man Living Outshine.
Speaker 3: The Master, Oh my God.
Speaker 4: Man Wards twenty twenty four, Big Facs Live, Cash Go BABALUPI Yeah, Big Facts Paw dot Com BT Awards twenty twenty four, Big Facts Live and said, welcoming problem.
Speaker 5: Problem just pulled up on us with something something Brother, No Man, I called my brother. I gotta sing, what's up?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 2: Once you been on?
Speaker 21: Man just dropped the album quick Man tub Coo shout out to that to pop out with dot shout out to Kendrick Yep.
Speaker 5: That's amazing. Uh, writing films, doing music, just living that pop out what to do to the city, Like, it's amazing. We're still buzzing.
Speaker 9: Yuh.
Speaker 21: We still don't believe that we were able to pull off that night. He even him himself, He like, I don't believe this. It really went like that, you know what I'm saying. Us coming from here, we never saw that before ever ever, not even going to the grocery store.
Speaker 5: We ain't felt that same.
Speaker 21: So it was it was a new reality for us, and we kind of we couldn't sleep for a couple.
Speaker 9: Of days, but but it was it was like, yeah, we just had it could happen. We had came. He was like, but a few niggas, you know what I'm saying, didn't didn't participate, But a lot of them did that.
Speaker 21: No, I mean, I mean even the ones that didn't participate or you know what I'm saying, couldn't make it on this one. That doesn't mean that's the last one. I just think you know, it had never happened before.
Speaker 3: This was the.
Speaker 21: Initial right, bigger and bigger, never seen like somebody's the side of Kendrick decided to hand.
Speaker 3: It was like, you're missing the first million man march.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get I would be.
Speaker 21: Somebody was like, well, if you didn't come out, you feel I said, I would be so in shocked that is happening. Of course I would want to be there, but I wouldn't. I couldn't say nothing about anybody that wasn't there. I mean, I think the more it was more about the fact that he did.
Speaker 18: That, bro, Like it was a lot on the line.
Speaker 5: Man, that ship could have went bad.
Speaker 21: Yeah, his career's a whole one to two three things went wrong and that.
Speaker 3: Man fun the career, that function could have went down, like saying something happened at the function.
Speaker 21: Yeah, and now back on hand and take this this big yeah, yeah there twitch And it was a lot walking around in there, man. And even we didn't rehearse that going on stage, so that was just something improm I got a tap.
Speaker 5: I'm watching the show like he's going crazy.
Speaker 21: Man, was like, Yo, they need to about the stage when this song for I'm like, for what, like up you want to pull everybody else?
Speaker 5: Yo, it's about to be a movie.
Speaker 9: So so so how you feel about bracing the crowd. How you feel. I love it. I loved it, Yeah.
Speaker 21: Saying about I had to bro like this moment was too much man in front of the whole city than in front of the world.
Speaker 5: You don't get these type of opportunities.
Speaker 21: And then they put that thing together like a week and a half. That was like so yeah, so you have to be ready and I'm glad I was able to perform.
Speaker 5: My highest level.
Speaker 9: So so you feel like it was more of the city because I had heard someone and they said he was giving money back.
Speaker 21: Yeah, so we we were able to donate. He was match he was matching what we got. He paid us and he matched where we got paid to whatever charity we wanted.
Speaker 5: It was fly bro I'm.
Speaker 3: Talking about like like oh he was giving money back to the people.
Speaker 8: That weren't from Oh yeah, he definitely did that.
Speaker 3: It's like some town businesses, like if.
Speaker 21: You didn't have that California address, you got your money sent back to you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I heard you got sit like.
Speaker 21: A little bit more because one of my problems, Like, yeah, it was the best refund I ever got because I got more spent. He definitely sent that money back because the town and he wanted only l A.
Speaker 5: Like it was people in there, like the weekend was there.
Speaker 6: He didn't get on stage.
Speaker 5: Rick Crosses there, he didn't get on stage.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of people that just came his cousin.
Speaker 21: Yeah, yeah, though, yeah, he only wanted l A stage.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was fire fire, he was.
Speaker 9: So how niggas stealing after that ship though. Everybody everybody on the high.
Speaker 21: Everybody high, everybody dropping music, everybody's feeling good. Everybody's like trying to stay out of people's release dates.
Speaker 5: People.
Speaker 21: Yeah, elaborate, and I think it's definitely created that camaraderie that we watched y'all have for so long while y'all was able to take over the game.
Speaker 9: So you feel like that's what that's what put put in l A back. You know what I'm saying right here. If niggas just start basically funk with each.
Speaker 21: Other, certainly certainly just black people being flu to black people, Yeah, that's all that ever needs to happen. Ain't really that, It ain't deeper than that, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 9: Yeah, who the all go from l A go from l A.
Speaker 21: Yeah, man and man, the kids are creeping up there, but I ain't gonna hold you man, like this move, just this last move that beef to watch that thing happen. He in there, shot him, passed a lot of shot, and shot him pass a lot of because that was my if I did have a if I could find or not. We're from the same exact neighborhood, so I love it just like we're really from the same eight block right different but if you just want.
Speaker 5: To go on some MC ship.
Speaker 21: He had never had that battle that all our favorites had and we could wipe that off four Yeah, he had that and he and.
Speaker 9: He so y'all feel like he wore I know he won't feel to it.
Speaker 21: The hardest batter record. Q said that he had the first one, vascinating. It was crazy, but you can't knock safe and sound.
Speaker 2: D was crazy.
Speaker 21: You got you got a bunch of them, like real complicity.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a lot of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you definitely got to include that in the conversation.
Speaker 21: Was that one the first time somebody said everybody name? We was like, oh man, this is wild. Yeah, yeah, I mean right now we gotta say Dre. We're gonna still doctor Drake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 21: The top that boy died like right there and snow right there. You know, yeah you got we still got. Drake came out and blessed the night. I think him coming out solidified.
Speaker 5: All of us.
Speaker 22: He introduced Yeah, he opened it. He introduced the record that the one. Yeah, like us billion dollars walked out there, right Christy and.
Speaker 5: He walked out. He was and he was comfortable. So yeah, shang, niggas.
Speaker 3: Get at me trying like yeah, dre he he kicks it where he kick it with.
Speaker 21: He he loves the energy in the streets. Yeah, he ain't nothing without the streets, you know it. So he likes to touch and feeling and see the new energies of it. So he was looking that's dope, man.
Speaker 6: Nah.
Speaker 9: Shouts out to the West man.
Speaker 5: Shout out to the South. Listen, come on now, right now, what's happening, man, That's what happens.
Speaker 21: What's happened right now is what happened with a lot of money come to one spot.
Speaker 8: Yeah how they started police getting the beat.
Speaker 21: Same thing that happened to the West bro when it get too popular.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, yeah, now you gotta know how never know how to ship this move man? Yeah, what's next?
Speaker 5: For you, bro.
Speaker 21: New music, new films, uh, new movies, new products, uh everything bro, everything Like I'm gonna I'm gonna leave it all out there before to my final curry posit and just raising these these women in the sun I got you know. That's it, Broke, I stay live, you stay fresh.
Speaker 6: Sure we appreciate you, man.
Speaker 9: We had to be level.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 5: I'm definitely gonna pull appreciate you.
Speaker 3: God, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: Big Facts Live, let's go BT Awards twenty twenty four. You know what it is, Big Facts Live. Chameleon just pulled up on us.
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 10: What's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's the word? What's the word?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 23: I'm glad to be here.
Speaker 4: I think I think we got to give you a nod in the salute for being one of the hardest working females. And you've been working for a moment. You know what I'm saying. You always putting our quality materials. A salute you on.
Speaker 23: That, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Sure so what you gotta popping right now?
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 24: I'm working on music again. You know, I did TV and film for like two years. I wasn't staying no music, so I really just had to kind of get back into it because you know, like music people and TV people, the vibe is totally different, you know what I'm saying. So just coming back to it, I don't know, I got a new life, I got some new shoes to say, you know what I'm saying, and I'm excited about it.
Speaker 2: Like what now?
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, like.
Speaker 5: Usually get my baby.
Speaker 24: So when I stepped into TV and film and I got nominated for like the Best New Actress in the Comedy series, like and I've been grinding in music for so long and I never got like my recognition for that, you know, so it kind of left me like a salty feeling. So it's like now, I don't know, it's like, I don't know, I feel.
Speaker 5: Like I was successful.
Speaker 23: So it's just like I'm gonna have fun with.
Speaker 9: This ship, you know feeling.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you feel you feel like you might have been a little ahead of your time because the female wave is now, but it's when you went to do the other.
Speaker 9: Ship, right, Yeah, right, that's really.
Speaker 2: What it was.
Speaker 23: Right, So, I don't know, I think I got the records now, you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, and you feel like you're better prepared.
Speaker 23: Yeah, I'm better prepared, you know.
Speaker 24: I made a name for myself in another lane, so it's I got a little bit more respect.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 24: Sometimes people to see you being great, but they got to see other people giving you the respect to like your flowers.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 24: So it's like even out here in La Like I've moved out here last year, so it's easier for me to walk into some of these rooms, you know, and I'm independent. I've been in instance, like even when it worked for me went crazy, you know. So it's like sometimes when you're female and you ain't got like a man to walk you in these rooms, it's still not as respective, you know what I say.
Speaker 23: So I don't know, I feel like it's just a different time.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 23: I got some break people behind me, you know, and I'm stepping for real.
Speaker 2: So the hotest females in the game right now.
Speaker 24: Is so underrated overly, honestly, Like because I'm a I'm a rappers rapper, Like I don't be trying to hate on people, but like sometimes I just be hearing shit that don't move me.
Speaker 23: And I listened to her album.
Speaker 24: The other day and I'm like, this is sly shit like me, Like that came from nothing. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 23: I would say her, I would say me, who else?
Speaker 24: I would say, I like Cardi, I love a vibe more now, Like it's just the vibes that really be going crazy like a lot of times, and Sexy Red, I fuck with sexy. She might not be lyrically going crazy, but like she got something to say and we dancing and.
Speaker 23: We moving to it and listen to her. She too, So I think, yeah.
Speaker 24: Lotto, Yet my sister shut out a lot of you know, she she don't think I fuck with her, but I do.
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 23: I mean, you know, like.
Speaker 24: It's I don't know, It's just I came to Miami to like support her, come to a party one time, and I spoke to her and she ain't really you know what I'm saying, And I ain't really received it, but you know, I told.
Speaker 23: Her, I ain't got no problem.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 24: I just feel like some people who you know, like when you're don't like a person that's cool with another person, sometimes they might.
Speaker 23: See so whatever it.
Speaker 3: Is, you know what I'm saying, So who is the person?
Speaker 23: I wouldn't know?
Speaker 9: You said? Like somebody else biting No fuck with you, and she.
Speaker 23: Just she just you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: So so she just run on her people like, oh, will fuck with her.
Speaker 3: But she ain't. But yeah, no, it gotta be something else because she ain't like that, Like she ain't like that. I don't know, Yeah, I don't know. We gotta figure that out, like I don't know. We gotta get you all together and figure that out, because yeah, that ain't that ain't hard at all. Yeah, that ain't herd at all?
Speaker 2: Cool before what though, I.
Speaker 24: Ain't trying to Okay, So that okay, So I think it was I forgot what song was, but we both get a remix to it and.
Speaker 23: I posted it on my page. So I don't know if people from that.
Speaker 24: I don't know what it was, but you know, girls are very competitive, Sam, but I don't know, but I felt I felt like put some.
Speaker 9: Healing out there.
Speaker 6: For sure.
Speaker 24: It's a girl's time right now, and I'm gonna I love the girls like especially that doing it, like.
Speaker 23: The niggas doing yeah, yeah, because that is y'all right.
Speaker 9: Right, absolutely, I got it.
Speaker 2: You got coming next.
Speaker 23: I am producing a film, an independent film that I started filming in August.
Speaker 3: What's the name of it.
Speaker 23: I'm excited about that. It's like right now saying in Atlanta. Okay, I'm coming in Atlanta.
Speaker 24: Like for me, when I got raped, you, I didn't have an agent. I didn't have none of that. All that came from God, even becasting. So I'm like, I want to get people opportunities that don't have agents and managers, but they still got talent.
Speaker 23: Well to do that thing.
Speaker 9: Okay, Yeah, so which one you like better? Rapping is your passion, Rapping is my passion.
Speaker 23: I love acting. I love acting.
Speaker 24: It's like you know how you get like a new a new nigga and you're like, damn, I just want to be around this nigga all the time. Like that's how I feel about acting right now. But I got some of the proved and yeah that's.
Speaker 23: Sure, And I'm.
Speaker 24: About to drop a new record, call back outside. I haven't performed like in two years, so I feel like I'm back outside.
Speaker 4: You know it is Billiam will appreciate you must continued success to you. BT Awards twenty twenty four is big Facts Live.
Speaker 9: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, it's big facts, don't cap bitch.
Speaker 4: We have to be tr Warrids twenty twenty four, Big Facts Live Welcome in two S two S two Sie, what's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 5: What's the word.
Speaker 2: So so let's let's let's get this sort of that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get right into this, get right into this.
Speaker 4: The first actual like do your artist that's what's trying to say, artists to come the big fast.
Speaker 2: You are from New York.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but like artists, Yeah, may don't really like the first though, like if it was the first because he first, he's from the city.
Speaker 5: I mean, I ain't even I'm not from the city.
Speaker 3: I'm from You're from like Rochester, from upstates Syracuse.
Speaker 5: Don't let him.
Speaker 14: Let me hear you say that, but yeah, no, I'm from Syracuse. So like they don't even really claim us, like the five they not claimed Syracuse. That's like that's like that's like I mean being from like Athens, you know, and they say trying to say you from Atlanta.
Speaker 9: Dam two hours you went up to.
Speaker 5: Last year was a crazy year for me. I mean, but I took a break for a while.
Speaker 3: I had to take congratulations on the little one.
Speaker 9: Go back and look at the interview we did with you, Yo, was saying what you you was gonna be here for shure, right, what you doing there? You said you already in the company already.
Speaker 14: Show for sure. I don't lie like nah, I appreciate that. I appreciate that.
Speaker 6: Nah.
Speaker 14: I had it in my mind already, you know, like I'm big, I'm big on like if you could speak it and you could see it, like you could show show.
Speaker 5: So that go for anybody anything.
Speaker 14: That's why I tell Bro when he was just sitting here, like he gotta keep going because he.
Speaker 5: Wanted them one young.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I feel I don't feel when you take it in.
Speaker 5: It feel good, man, It feel good. Definitely feel good.
Speaker 14: If somebody would have told me I was gonna be here, you know, I've seen it, but I don't know to be here now.
Speaker 3: It's just it's a difference real.
Speaker 25: Yeah, gonna be to keep elevating, I think, staying consistent and continue to continuing to follow the trends, but still making your own, you know, like we gotta we still gotta whatever whatever is the new and the I mean, whatever it is, I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Have to stick with it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Yeah, I'm gonna have to adapt to anything, you know, whether it's TikTok. I gotta get on TikTok do more TikTok. Yeahther it's getting out here mingling with I got.
Speaker 9: Right what you think made you different, like made them resonate to you like how they did.
Speaker 14: There's so many people in the world who don't know who to c is, know, so everybody love that feeling and finding that new artist, you know, And I feel like if you don't heard the name before, you know, it's good.
Speaker 5: It was good to be able to put something with it.
Speaker 9: But when they when they find out who you is, they still got it, still got to stick because your music is still on with you to show.
Speaker 14: So what you making stick? I stay out the way, like I don't lie. I'm a likable person, Like I treat everybody with respect.
Speaker 9: I don't care.
Speaker 5: I don't care what it is you do, who you're with. I treat everybody with respect.
Speaker 14: I remember being you know, I remember being fucked up, you know, like I know what it's like to be messed up.
Speaker 9: So I think it was your vulnerability. How you shown you had heartbreaks and all that show, doing that show show. You know what I'm saying, like, how you just.
Speaker 14: It turned me into who I am. No it turned me into who I am. No show turned me into who I am. So I think, you know, I ain't really mind.
Speaker 5: Giving giving the people that side of me. You know, show.
Speaker 4: What you got a problem for the Center's sleeve for the summer, he releases, tours.
Speaker 5: Release a single. I got a single coming out this month called Already Under and you got a feat just you not not.
Speaker 14: But I got something right after that with something else. I mean, that's you know, people gonna know real soon for sure.
Speaker 5: Trying to do outside of music fashion just getting to the fashion world. Man, I'm trying.
Speaker 14: I'm trying to get into like just doing doing a lot of different stuff, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Damn was like.
Speaker 3: Him, I got so, how is being like a family man and you know, having that extra added responsibility change how you move and basically your outlook on everything online? Because like like Black was saying, like when we talked to you the last time, you were extremely vocal about your vulnerability. So has becoming a dad and a family man and all that stuff made you even more more vulnerable?
Speaker 14: I would say it did at first, like it may be more vulnerable, but then it had got to a point where it was, like I noticed that it started to become too much, you get what I'm saying. Like now, Like what I noticed is it's not really too many successful artists and relationships out here. I really can't name one successful artist that I know. What's in a relationship that the world know is like a public relationship. So it kind of make it hard to like especially when, like before I got in my relationship, the win it was it was the women.
Speaker 5: The women love you know what I'm saying. So once I had got it, it kind of.
Speaker 14: Made it hard so I don't lie, man like it made me vulnerable. But then I started I started to have to dial it back because I didn't want to put people too much in my business.
Speaker 3: Right right?
Speaker 9: How did you? How did you?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 9: Did you? Did you you met somebody knew or it was somebody you already met.
Speaker 5: Nah, I had knew this girl since ninth grade high school?
Speaker 9: Okay, ye know how you think it'll be hard to like find somebody show that's that's over with, that's just something you do. What that was that was already Yeah, that's.
Speaker 5: At the window. I won't lie.
Speaker 14: I can't even know, I can't even do that. It got to be somebody that I already had, like you.
Speaker 9: Know, yeah, I agree with that definitely.
Speaker 2: Sure put backup on.
Speaker 14: Us man, Yeah for shore. I appreciate y'all. I appreciate y'all more. I mean more than y'all know. I was one of the first ones who know, So I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, brother Toucy, you know what it is at the BET Awards two twenty four's Big Facts Live listen. Yeah, we have the BET Awards twenty twenty four. It's Big Facts Live feature on Friday right now.
Speaker 3: Wonderful.
Speaker 4: It's red that I do this. But I just gotta thank you for your sound and your music because it adn't got me through some crazy time.
Speaker 9: Man, what motivation?
Speaker 4: Like I could listen to your ship in the morning, be really fucked up on the field the day, and then you get my frequency.
Speaker 26: Right now that should have shooting there for real, brouh.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you, hurt.
Speaker 3: So my question is that I've always wanted to know how did you learn how to sing like that? Because your range is like your range is unimaginable, Like what did you did you? Was that like some off taught it or did you have to take vocal lessons or what.
Speaker 18: It was just like as a kid, like my parents used to drag me to church a lot and Ship. I just used to here like you know what I'm saying, different type of singers, and it was just like nature to me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I used to singing the choir and ship.
Speaker 18: So it's like, yeah, singing you know, church, I think the church bring like a.
Speaker 3: Bring a different type of the soul, soul.
Speaker 5: The field, bro.
Speaker 6: So it was like, I don't even think I'm the best singer.
Speaker 18: I just think growing up in like around R and B and church music, I just know how to make people feel.
Speaker 9: Some Yeah that's it. Yeah, that's for sure. Like the latest the comform trick. You tell like she sunging the church like if she could like you crying like.
Speaker 3: You're coming from your stomach.
Speaker 18: Yeah, that R and B ship came from church, bro, Like Anita Baker, Fana people that got that soul from that. So like that's just what I tried to put in my music because don't I feel like new artists like drawn from that place no more.
Speaker 6: In the music.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, right.
Speaker 4: Right, going back, because we never got to talk about this man even the whole play of how God did happen? And you just doing that video and it becoming like a Grammy joint and all that shit.
Speaker 5: Talk a little bit about that process, and I just felt.
Speaker 18: It felt amazing. Bri ain't gonna lie because I've been doing this shit for like twelve years, bro, you know what I'm saying. I'm from Philly, so it's a lot of crazy shit out there, you know what I'm saying. So I used to just stay out the way and just work on my craft in my mind, you know what I'm saying. So I started writing music probably like four years ago, like three years ago, writing for like Chris Brown, producing for like I produced for like my favorite artist Brian Waves g herbo All type.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it was like that was like the first song I got to show the world I could have wanted, I could sing it, you know what I'm saying. So that video was just me creating God that I created that. I recorded that process and then DJ Kyley wanted the song and he put jay z on, Little Wayne on than everybody.
Speaker 2: That's a good way to jump in.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's a good way to jump in, you know what I'm saying. How I feel though.
Speaker 6: I feel good bro these events.
Speaker 18: Bro, that's when I be feeling that ship bro, because I be in a career. Bro, I be with my family, with my mom and ship, so like ship like this, when niggas running up on me, I'm allowed to talk to y'all, that's when I'd be greatful the most brod Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I'm I'm sorry about your dad. I saw that, but yeah, like respect and love for that.
Speaker 4: How hard was it coming out of Philly going into that lane because you know, obviously the other lane is kind of crowded. How hard it was it coming out of Philly going in that lane?
Speaker 18: I would say it was hard and it was easy at the same time, because you know, every all of us we look up to me.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, all.
Speaker 3: Of us, that's what That's what she was just saying. Yeah, yeah, just Meek.
Speaker 18: You know what I'm saying, Meek did it all we could think of Nigga dated Nigga Minagen. It was like bro like role model. So everybody I was around one to be rappers like me, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, I always knew I could sing, but I always knew like what can I make where I could sing and my niggas could feel that shit where it's like this, you know what I'm saying. So like that's why I felt my sound. I Like, I know I could sing, but how can I put this in a way where meat cod listen to it? You know what I'm saying. All the Philly rappers cousten to it. That's really how I felt my sound. Though, ain't your life for sure?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 9: That's how long it took you to tap into it though, Like at first did you just try other ways and shit like outside of the music. You know, you say you were doing it for twelve years. I'm saying like at first, yeah, and where you doing something else?
Speaker 18: Difent a long time, bro, Like because the voice that I got niggasul be like, yo, you like boys and man, you remind me of some old school shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 18: But it was like I remember, I was like with it like a female shit and it was like I'll be talking to her and I'll showed the song.
Speaker 6: She's like, you don't even sendlate this.
Speaker 18: Like the way you're talking in the song. You don't talk to me like this. So that shit opened my whole eyes. Bro, What you mean hold up like I was with her female right, I was playing my music probably like twenty eighteen, and I was just playing like some R and B records on some boys and men singing shit yeah, and she was like this shit hard.
Speaker 9: But it's ain't even you, Like, it's not you.
Speaker 5: You don't talk to me like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 18: So that ship opened my eyes in the way and I'm not even gonna lie ron Wave shout out to Bro. He opened my eyes too, because it's like people like him P and b Rock rest in peace, Hey boogie. It was like, damn, I could do my motheries and talk how I want to talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll be on.
Speaker 18: Something, you know what I'm saying. So that really opened my eyes. I'll say, like twenty eighteen, that's when I start finding my sounding.
Speaker 5: I could be myself.
Speaker 9: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like you're in your purpose with it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: For sure.
Speaker 18: Bro, even saying what you said, like you won't go in the morning, he give you motivation. That's that's why I make.
Speaker 6: Music, Bro.
Speaker 18: I get d ms every day. Bro, like I'm in jail right now. I'm listening to you know what I'm saying. I was about to offer myself last night, and you know.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying.
Speaker 18: So it's like I don't really the numbers is cool and all that, but.
Speaker 3: But that's the kind of shit that really makes a bit like that.
Speaker 18: Even my frienorite artist bro like Rob for and hitting me up like you know what I'm saying, Like, Bro, I listened to you last night, like you know what I'm saying, Like I was going through some shit. So it's like they really motivated me a lot, bro, like to keep doing what I'm doing and get my message out.
Speaker 6: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 9: How much love to you, man, Keep going, keep going, don't stop.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. The coach of these.
Speaker 3: You what you got coming up next?
Speaker 18: I'm working on my album right now, you know what I'm saying. I just dropped a song like last week called Battest in the Room, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Just yes, yes, yeah. So when you're gonna drop.
Speaker 6: It, probably like November. I wanna give it time. I don't do it up to it.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, cool? Cool?
Speaker 4: Any final words, some motivation, some game you want to give the people from Friday.
Speaker 6: The people.
Speaker 18: I know it's upcoming artists watching this, so keep doing y'all thing, find y'allself. You know what I'm saying, put the work in. That shit ain't gonna work unless you put the work in. Fact, I ran into some niggas two days ago at the gym. I'm like, how much song as you got? A nigga told me ten songs?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm like, bro, you missed your whole opportunity.
Speaker 18: Imagine if you was putting the work in, it was a thousand songs in it. Like I really heard some crazy shit. Your whole life would change. Because I'm the type of nigga bring you in. I'm a producer. I was that nigga running up like I.
Speaker 2: Got to pickure that.
Speaker 18: I was that nigga running up on the future bro with my keyward.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So I'll be listening to people.
Speaker 18: I'm like, bro, you missed your whole opportunity because you wasn't ready.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You didn't put the work in.
Speaker 18: So I tell all the people, all the upcoming artists, put the work in. And when you meet these niggas, they really want some people want to hear your ship. And if it's not hard, you missed your whole opportunity because you wasn't ready for.
Speaker 4: Sure, big shout out the Friday Man. Can't wait till you come to the atl so we can really sit down and chop it with.
Speaker 2: You, for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Big Facts Live twenty twenty four.
Speaker 9: Unless you know what love bro.
Speaker 1: Big Facts pad dot com.
Speaker 5: We have to bet Awards twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: You know this, Big Facts Live ps ps ps.
Speaker 10: Yeah, show dogs.
Speaker 6: A lot more.
Speaker 5: Had a lot more hood trophies around his neck this time, but.
Speaker 3: The biggest get on my little Yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Know what, I gotta ask you off top man. So so that that's how you're coming, Trump, that's how you're coming.
Speaker 5: I fuck with Trump?
Speaker 9: Yeah me personally, Yeah with Trump. Trump.
Speaker 4: I just liked when he was president. I just think the world was better. Me personally, I just think she was better. Like the prices was low, gas is low, the tax was cut down. Like it's a lot of ship going on, like this new president ship. I don't really like being too political, but I got no reasons why I fuck with Trump for sure.
Speaker 5: I ain't like no political person or nothing like that. But how that come together?
Speaker 4: Let meet up with when he brought them shoes out, I had made like a little post on Instagram that kind of went viral runs it.
Speaker 5: So when they came to the Trader's team had reached out to me.
Speaker 9: You know, on nothing, people that you know thinking type of shy. You wouldn't even think me looking at you, be looking at you everything.
Speaker 26: That's crazy that I fuck with you too much.
Speaker 9: A lot of people be bad.
Speaker 3: We know you're a Gemini, bro, we know you're a Gemini.
Speaker 5: Let's go out like common sense though, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was obvious the world was a better place when Trump was president to me, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: But what okay? So removing p PP and all that ship out of the before that, you know, That's what I'm saying. What makesggas?
Speaker 5: I was in jail, I.
Speaker 9: Even niggas was getting still okay, niggas getting it was like inflation.
Speaker 4: You know how much food what you You used to go spend one hundred at the grocery store and be decent. Now it's like one fifty two hundred now for the same amount of shit. Yeah, six dollars out of here right now. It's hard, listen.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 4: I tried to think myself like I fucked Trump and bout it for me. But I'm just saying a lot more black men was getting shot by police and the Trump that's facts.
Speaker 5: I looked at that statistic. We was getting lined up.
Speaker 4: But you gotta understand this, Tuto, Bro, black some fuckers got to know how to handle them situations.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Like, Bro.
Speaker 9: Police, you ain't reacting the right way, motherfuckers.
Speaker 5: Cutting These police are trying to be toughest here. Bro, just to your relax.
Speaker 4: But you know what I'm saying, shurdy shurdy, sir. It ain't just very It ain't every time well police pull up on. The more they shoot some of these people is provoking these people doing wild. So you know what I know about right saying, Nigga, I hate being in the cold, Nigga like that give.
Speaker 9: The license, bro, like what you pulled me over? Nigga at the police got white, buddy.
Speaker 2: Want to do something to the police like they.
Speaker 9: Just we'll see you. Do you think most niggas?
Speaker 5: And then I feel like like not to cut you off?
Speaker 9: Go ahead, not go ahead.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's a lot of like forced proper ganda being forced on the kids.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: What you mean by that about you know the other things?
Speaker 5: Oh me, like I ain't got no problem.
Speaker 9: Yeah they making it, Yeah, they making it like in super Kids.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: What do you want to be?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you think you're a girl?
Speaker 2: You feel like it's.
Speaker 9: Like you may be your girl? They tell you this kendygoing you you know when.
Speaker 2: It comes to sh like, I'm scared my kids when to come.
Speaker 5: I can't debate that.
Speaker 4: And that's just real spiel, bro, that's just real human ship, like all that political ship.
Speaker 5: Like I'm real concerned about my So.
Speaker 4: I asked one more questions because you I'm sure you could feel the energy you was able to get right there and yeah, think you're racist?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just asking because you met him. Know, I ain't never met him. I go off energy. I might meet him in looking like that. But you know Trump hang around with black people since the eighties. Bro, No, for sure, I ain't nothing racist about that.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of racist.
Speaker 9: Nigga You really racist against niggas. Niggas don't like niggas.
Speaker 6: Niggas.
Speaker 9: Niggas is racist, you know what I'm saying, Like when you see nigga your naby, You're like, man, the you doing over here, neighbor?
Speaker 5: What are you doing?
Speaker 9: Exactly saying we are racist? We really are.
Speaker 4: The Only time black people care is like when it's about black people. But they ain't saying that ship to themselves like we got looking in the mirror, like we don't like people.
Speaker 5: Sometimes we don't even like you telling me, you know that's the true people.
Speaker 9: I think that mirror is a scared play for these people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they don't want to look at that mirror.
Speaker 9: What I'm saying because I look at ship like, Bro, I don't like niggas neither they like niggas, right, tell people the good people with good people, no matter what color they are.
Speaker 2: Guess I can't.
Speaker 9: It's a bunch of Trump.
Speaker 5: With a lot of niggas, a lot of niggas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bro, if it want for Trump, Bro, a lot of niggas want to be home from jail right now.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of niggas. Did have a little business on that lot of niggas back home what they do right now?
Speaker 6: You did?
Speaker 4: Some of our favorite rappers got saved by Trump. You know, he did him this business.
Speaker 9: That's a lot of regular people at hold Trump too, like Shay she like I love Trump.
Speaker 5: Angela is home man with that family again thanks to that man. You know really that mm hmm. Yeah, we'll see coming soon.
Speaker 9: But did y'all see the debate?
Speaker 6: Though I was just.
Speaker 4: Watching the debate this morning. I feel sleep watching that. I was just I was just watching it on YouTube. But you see what they did though I didn't get through the whole day. They did let Joe talk, so it'd be like talking about See.
Speaker 9: Trump ain't do all that. He just was sitting the traps out there, saying this ship. Didn't let Joe talk.
Speaker 4: He can't really what I did see Joe was over talking run yeh, he ain't really.
Speaker 5: He wasn't making too much sense on them.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, if we're gonna like really get into this ship for real, Trump wasn't talking about ship either. Trump was just Trump was not talking about nothing.
Speaker 9: All he was doing was whatever he said. Could understand that. You can't even really understand I understand.
Speaker 3: Oh my fucking guy, bro.
Speaker 4: Somebody saying, so I understand.
Speaker 9: He said, well he running over, I'm running on clothing board. Get so many people get the miracle I'm trying to make it for us that what he said, what should he said? Biden said, just don't vote for the nigga. Ain't for to do that for.
Speaker 3: Y'all know that was Trump doing that. That was Trump Trump's home. The whole premise was don't vote for him.
Speaker 9: You really understand say that.
Speaker 4: I don't think they either waned my personal You would rather have Biden this president.
Speaker 3: I'd rather have, I mean real and being honest, I'd rather have neither.
Speaker 9: You have to be one or two, could be one or two?
Speaker 5: Who would you?
Speaker 4: So you're telling me you're going last time now, last time, last time?
Speaker 9: We had feel that way last time last.
Speaker 4: A better time in life and in the last four years off versus by like to be honest, like, let's be real.
Speaker 3: Are you talking to you two screen?
Speaker 6: No listen, asking a serious question.
Speaker 9: But they called us Man got away, They got.
Speaker 4: Obama and ship Man was good.
Speaker 5: Get Obama was good?
Speaker 9: Hold on what different? It wasn't better than.
Speaker 5: Bush Man Bush talking about Bush recession.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but that's why I hit.
Speaker 5: Dad and talk about I about to say his sudden.
Speaker 27: Away.
Speaker 9: They still would getting money street about the streets. I can't talk about them Nigga about getting Obama. What you say Obama was let's which.
Speaker 5: Is like cover up man?
Speaker 6: What you mean?
Speaker 5: It's just like they just used him for a face. Like I honestly felt like that.
Speaker 4: I feel like people voted for him because he was black, but he didn't earn the vote though. That's how I feel personally, he didn't earn our vote. I just feel like people were just so happy that it was somebody with color who they felt could be the president. They just felt like he was gonna do automatically everything right. Like they just felt like he was coming to say the world and it wasn't that.
Speaker 6: It just wasn't.
Speaker 3: But I feel me personally, I feel like the world is so fucked up. Even somebody that tries to change the world for the better has an impossible uphill battle. So the little shit that they aren't able to accomplish is not really gonna look like nothing because it's so far gone.
Speaker 4: But it takes years to get in there and fix all the other bullshit. But what I like about trun was he did it what he said he was gonna do. Though he did do that when he got in there, he did what he said he was gonna do Everybody didn't lie.
Speaker 5: To us and said they was going to do this, they was gonna do that. Trump did what he said he was gonna do.
Speaker 2: Said he was gonna make America great again.
Speaker 4: But the definition of that is America was great just a few minutes. I'll say a lot of niggas got shot by police and all over one bucket.
Speaker 2: I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 4: When the George Floyd was bucking, I don't think Breonna Taylor was bucking.
Speaker 3: The definition of make America great again is objective. We're subjective depending on the person.
Speaker 5: So you just triven like like first the police, butality.
Speaker 4: I just feel like you's certain type of people was out here, but they poking their chests out like fuck y'all. Like it's just a different vibe. I can't explain it. Maybe it's the South too.
Speaker 5: This might sound crazy, bron, I don't know what.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, just fuck with Trump, that's for sure. I don't know. I fuck with Trump, bro, I'm rocking with Trump. I'm going with Trump. Yeah, I'm encouraging Trump. I ain't really I ain't fucking with Joe bid In fight all the police ship.
Speaker 5: I don't really know. If I I don't know, I.
Speaker 4: Think motherfucker's getting shot by police no matter who president me personally.
Speaker 5: And I think when people was getting shot, I think it was like.
Speaker 4: A trend going on. Damn there, like pulling a nigga over kill him. I think it was just hot at the moment. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: That's what happened under Trump. You say Trump made it hot.
Speaker 4: I'm saying the numbers. I'm just looking at the numbers. I looked that ship up. You can go look it up. That ship times for. I promise you don't be hearing about it as much.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: That's just one part of it. Just said, that's one part of it. That's I mean, we will be going on today about this ship. But we will see, like you said, we will see.
Speaker 2: Y'all vote whoever.
Speaker 5: I'm worried about my.
Speaker 9: Kids future, bro with just you feel you on that.
Speaker 4: I don't like my kids being forced to happen use a bathroom with you know what I'm.
Speaker 9: Saying that kid up.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying this for my son growing up thinking that he has to be forced to use the bathroom with you get what I'm what you're saying, No agend my kids uncomfortable in the world, like I can't say nothing, like it's so like you can't even argue back with motherfucker.
Speaker 9: You can't say you have an opinion.
Speaker 4: You can't have an opinion like it's just like forced, like you have to beat this way and if you ain't fucking you get out the couch.
Speaker 5: We ain't fucking with you all.
Speaker 4: Y'all canceled like I ain't rocking with that, my nigga Trump against that, you feel I'm.
Speaker 9: Gainst this truk up against all that weird ship.
Speaker 4: I know he is, for a fact, for he against that ship. Ain't with that ship. Ain't with that weirdship. He ain't with that ship man Trump, ain't going for all that that weird ship, that that that that buying mm hmmm.
Speaker 9: Oh baba, what the first pushing that though?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Mom, and I'm starting That's what I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. He started that ship. His body O Mama started that ship man.
Speaker 9: The administration definitely studded.
Speaker 5: Yeah you happy about them overma, cell phones? You had ten of them.
Speaker 4: Having my old hands got some health healthcare you happy about them cell phones? Oh my goodness, what's what's what's up?
Speaker 9: That's for your music?
Speaker 2: The music?
Speaker 4: I got my new album and away still ghetto probably gonna drop like three four weeks. Everything getting together now, I'm getting everything ready, but still getto on the way.
Speaker 3: You got any features on here?
Speaker 5: I got some features on there?
Speaker 4: Okay, I got a uh, I got my man ice wear on their baby Face Ray, I got Jaredmiah on the motherfucker I got uh. I got my nigga last from Chicago and there, I got you herb on there. I got uh.
Speaker 2: Damn, who the fuck us on there?
Speaker 5: That's that's really I can think of right off the back.
Speaker 4: I know I got a few more features on everything come into my head right now.
Speaker 5: Now, check list.
Speaker 3: So what's up with Rial? How's he doing?
Speaker 2: Real good? Real be homesme.
Speaker 4: Rio probably got like three four months left for real.
Speaker 5: That's alright, real good.
Speaker 3: That's hard, that's hard.
Speaker 5: It's all been up to everybody.
Speaker 9: Good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're great.
Speaker 5: Sorry about your partner, you know that.
Speaker 9: You know I already know definitely.
Speaker 3: You didn't never take me to that restaurant.
Speaker 5: Bro, you want to come when you come to the strip.
Speaker 3: No, you went to some ship here, some Chinese ship or something.
Speaker 5: You said, I'll take you the time.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. I mean not here, but there.
Speaker 4: For realbe here. It's a spot called tire. Here's a Chinese restaurant here. I'll take you to that.
Speaker 5: Off the team.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 9: We want to come out there.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 9: We've been telling everybody I want want to Detroit and do some ship out there.
Speaker 2: I want you to come out there.
Speaker 9: I swear, bro real talk a little other street.
Speaker 4: If y'all live out there, call me Bro. I'm gonna make sure we do the most fun to sit in the world. Say I want you to.
Speaker 2: Come out there.
Speaker 4: I bring you all out there the right way though, shoot their interview it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: Say you're dropping this.
Speaker 4: Probably the next month. Okay, Yeah, I'm getting everything together now. But I'm on the wait though.
Speaker 9: Man, for sure, we did a classic the first time. We got to come back with it.
Speaker 5: Do something anytime y'all need me, calling me Bro Vice Versa Awards two thousand, Big Facts Live, Respective.
Speaker 3: People, Yeah, Big get up.
Speaker 4: Be to your Wards twenty twenty four's Big Facts Live featuring the one and only Introduce Yourself to.
Speaker 24: The world's I'm in the building coming from Phil.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a lot of affiliate in the building today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of feelings the building. How you feeling everything good?
Speaker 5: And it is good?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 24: I feel amazing, you know, blessed to be alive, you know, walking around we just enjoying the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely. So what separates you from everybody else out there?
Speaker 23: Besides effected on me?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: So you know, I rap and I sing.
Speaker 23: All the music is R and bre world.
Speaker 24: I do trap, hip hop and R and bree and I, in my opinion, humble opinion, I'm the leader than the generation of trap hip hop and R and B.
Speaker 23: So I do both for us equally.
Speaker 9: Mm hm. And this is what's your what's your.
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I can tell, I can tell, I know.
Speaker 28: Yeah, what's your son?
Speaker 23: Okay?
Speaker 24: Okay, Brethren, I'm a cancer Capricorn, love that I got a cat moon.
Speaker 5: Like that.
Speaker 23: I speak it, you know, atrology.
Speaker 9: Okay, you do.
Speaker 5: What you want to read it?
Speaker 3: Yeah you want to read it?
Speaker 23: Yeah, okay, all right, you gonna have to let me know what this I got you.
Speaker 9: How long you been doing music?
Speaker 24: So I've been doing it for a couple of years. You know, I've been with Atlantic for a very long time. For right now, I am literally just like on my press round, getting ready to release my new project called I Just think it's funny how it is self Accountability Records for women.
Speaker 23: So we're having a.
Speaker 24: Conversation going from toxic going back to real love.
Speaker 28: So, yeah, that's where we're at with it.
Speaker 9: You being in Atlanta to Atlanta.
Speaker 24: I love to record there. Everybody I love works there. I've been working with Go Griz a lot. He's on the project. Yeah family, Yeah, Okay, okay, Yeah, So I actually just did one with it. It's called Only with You Back Outside. I actually flew to Germany. I did Colors that just came out. Okay, So we've been locked in on some ship. Got some crazy shit coming for this project. Also been working with sound Wave on my album. He does a lot of the Kendrick stuff. Haggler he's also on the album. And he's been doing everything for drinks like furthest thing, you know, pound cake, jungle Fever, passion fruit, you name it. So I got a lot of like really crazy heavy hitters in this project.
Speaker 23: Is I'm really proud.
Speaker 24: Of it though, Okay, for sure, it's your self.
Speaker 9: Thank you, dope, what's your dream? Thank you dope? Well, thank you, what's your dream collaboration?
Speaker 24: My dream collaboration. It's funny, it might not be what everybody think.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 24: Somebody that really inspires me that I want to come back out and she needs to make more music.
Speaker 23: A Marie All.
Speaker 3: I Have album was like the soundtrack to my life.
Speaker 24: So you know Amy kind of you know, chilling and doing her thing, but we need her back again.
Speaker 23: Yeah, yeah, my love would be made. My whole life will be made.
Speaker 9: About what who you came up on? What mules you came up on?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 24: My musical influences, you know, since I do both worlds rapping and singing, but I have a really big R and B bass. That's why you got R and BRE world. So I'm talking Vivian Green, I'm talking to Amy Marie. I'm talking Marvin gas is my favorite artist of all time. And I go back into the deep trenches like LTD band shit, uh, Faith.
Speaker 3: Evans, Mary J. Blige.
Speaker 23: On the rap side, Biggie got jay Z.
Speaker 24: You got definitely a Kanye West fan, college dropout fan till I die, so I say it, but you know I'm gonna say it Drake, you know, but you know I'm team Kendrick, so you know.
Speaker 5: On his side.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 5: What what?
Speaker 2: What? What's your curiosity? Like? What's your eating? Men?
Speaker 3: You like, what do you eat?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: What do you eat? What do you cook? What do you eat?
Speaker 23: That is such a question.
Speaker 2: It is I asked odd.
Speaker 5: Questions, but you say.
Speaker 23: You see my direction say nothing.
Speaker 9: I'm just trying.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're gonna give us some gyms as far as.
Speaker 24: The knowledge what I eat, you know, well, my favorite food is oysters. But other than that, I eat pretty clean. I eat you know, like silas grains and stuff.
Speaker 23: And I'm a little bourgeoire, a little snob. So you know, I'm gonna take myself to town. I'm gonna go to Boudacuhan.
Speaker 24: I'm gonna go, you know, all those little places and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I stick the red Wino.
Speaker 24: So that's when I see it on y'all table, I was like, oh, okay, yeah, right, absolutely.
Speaker 2: That's what's up.
Speaker 4: We appreciate you pulling up kicking of course, you know what I'm saying. You ever in the atl rock with us.
Speaker 3: You know that's the plan.
Speaker 9: I'll be down there Shay BT Awards twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: It's big fact.
Speaker 1: I don't cat Fitch.
Speaker 4: BT Awards twenty twenty four is big facts. Lime get the hit pop legends in the building, common people, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yeah, man, Chicago in the Bronx on the couch. This is a big deal right here.
Speaker 4: Yes, two people with this game that seemed to age what's your secrets man?
Speaker 14: Yeah, and staying in happy places as much as you can last.
Speaker 5: Well, man, we could do that.
Speaker 14: Well, put the little things together like yes, God first and the music.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was like probably way overdue for y'all to link. Really y'all linked in the past, but really Lincoln put it down. So how did that come together?
Speaker 14: Well, man, I've been a super fan of a pre rock and it's been somebody who I always like just a love of music. I love his music, like him and pre rock and see yes, yes, just this production and his rhymes. So we have been friends and we worked on you know, just a couple of solo like different things, like something for his album. We did the song that this song had against cbe Peter produced that, but we we never did a whole project or did multiple songs, So it just came. It just came a time where I was really wanting to connect with him. I wanted to do some hip hop. It just was feeding my soul and like what I thought, like would be good for the energy out there.
Speaker 13: In the world when it come to hip hop.
Speaker 28: And we just connected, you.
Speaker 4: Know, similarities to his stories, the same we you know, we've been friends for a while and had you know, aspirations of working with each other, and and it finally happened, loving the outcome and the results of hard work, you know what.
Speaker 9: I'm saying, which I think the courage state of hip hop is right now. I appreciate it from both sides of the game, you know, dead and now.
Speaker 4: Well, I feel like the only thing that's missing is like, you know, the elements of real music, you know what I'm saying. And I feel like they're all catching on now, even the young cats, and we're just here to reteaching.
Speaker 14: Yeah, And I think that, like, you know, music is always evolving, it's life, you know, And you know, I think artists, young artists have been putting out great expressions of what music is right now. I feel that, Like, man, it's real good. With the with the battle that happened with with with Kendrick and Drake, it kind of put at tension on lyrics a bit a little bit more and just yeah, that's that's hip hop for battle is hip hop, bless you and you know what it's like. So to me, I think that the energy towards like hip hop is is like in its purest forms, it's there now. Like even seeing stuff that happened like during the fiftieth anniversary when I was going on to them performances and seeing how many people were celebrating the culture, young and old, it felt I was like, Yo, this we can. We can like evolve and be like experienced artists and put out new fresh music.
Speaker 5: You know what you.
Speaker 9: What you think to keep sh for a bit it and on top of your game the whole way. How do you keep that type of logib of the street?
Speaker 14: Well, man, I mean to me, it's about staying humble and like staying true to what you believe in. Like it's and that might change and expand, but you still know at the core, what do you think, Like you gotta be able to look yourself in the mirror when it comes to what you're putting out there. And for me, it's about like staying like the more I know what my purpose is, the more I can like evolve and like And you might see me as an actor doing something that's like to mean something like and I'm gonna use that platform to do something even if it's an action film and I'm killing some mother be like, eventually I'm gonna use that to do something good like out there in the world. So to me, it's the overall thing is just staying in your purpose and like staying humble enough to know you're gonna always learn and it's gonna be ups and downs. Man, Ain't my whole career ain't been like every time I'm out somebody like this has been one of the first album projects that people have been paying attention to. It I put out in a minute, So I'm grateful to be working with you.
Speaker 5: Truth.
Speaker 9: It's the truth, man, the Truth.
Speaker 2: Hip Hop Trivia.
Speaker 5: Have either of y'all ever did any type of collaborations with anybody from Milanta?
Speaker 4: You got Lula, you got Goodie Mob, you got you know, Bone Crusher to work with.
Speaker 6: Done?
Speaker 4: No listen I'm throwing it in the air, especially out cast like you know, at least Big Boy or something like that, Sleepy Brown, you know what I mean, like those the homies.
Speaker 2: So you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: I actually like worked with se Loo a lot, like SEO one of them. Ye he sang on a few few joints. And I got to go work with Organized Noise God best the SOULO. Yeah yeah, so I got to go work with them, but we never like materialized the music. So but I got a lot of love and respect for the scene down there. You know, the artist is putting it down. Y'all developed your own sound down there. That's that's to me, that's always respected in this in this music and this art form win because I always looked at hip hop like man, New York got they sound, West Coast had they.
Speaker 5: Sound, Atlanta got this.
Speaker 14: Now Chicago we developed our sound.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Been the shot because one of the creators. That's one of the few shows that get better at a lot of shows start following out, but it's getting better everything.
Speaker 14: Last man, I hope it lasts man like as long as long and all.
Speaker 9: Exactly y'all.
Speaker 14: So as an executive producer on it, I got a shout out lean away from created she wrote it and along with our whole crew, I got to say this. I hope it continued to last night because you know, obviously you know it's beneficial for me, but it's been one of the things that's been most important for me to be a part of because I'll be seeing people in my hometown working like that, working like people doing working on the crew, working doing makeup, doing doing like ill just behind the scenes stuff. So it's really been for me. Yes, as much as I like to be like yo the shine, I'm an executive producer, one of the biggest things is like it's giving my people.
Speaker 3: Some given to the community.
Speaker 29: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Do you think the movies and the films got you more to ride than than the music.
Speaker 14: I mean, I think it has got me more not to writing in certain areas like certain people. I remember I was I was working on our album. I like, I like riding in the car writing. So I was in this guy's car, like like he was like a driver picking me up and I was rapping because I was writing, and he was like, damn, man, I ain't know you wrapping and I'm like, yeah, so, I mean my point is it's some people who didn't know the music. But that's the beautiful thing to me. It is like, yo, he might get exposed to the music now.
Speaker 5: Ye never know.
Speaker 14: And you know, me going into acting with something pure and true to what I wanted to do as an artist. That's why I said, like, stay true, stay you know, committed to what you want to do and your purpose and never know where it could take.
Speaker 3: You for sure?
Speaker 2: What does b E T mean to y'all? We have the BT Awards to.
Speaker 3: That try because y'all have been here to see it grow from the beginning. Is you know what I'm saying as opposed to some of the younger generations and that it goes.
Speaker 5: Back from Prince dasor for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and what's this lasting Chris something Chris Chris Day.
Speaker 5: I remember it's Christian talking about that.
Speaker 6: The comedian dude.
Speaker 4: B Et means that plus Rachel you know, yeah, I mean I'm naming everybody that I sat there and watched on BT, Like you know what I'm saying, And so the music and the hip hop and and and what they you know, they put us on a level, you know, all artists on a on a level. So I have to think et for that. I wouldn't be anyone without.
Speaker 5: Them, me and too.
Speaker 14: It's just like it's been a true vessel and vehicle for us to like show exactly who we are, unapologetic. It's like it's it's an expression. And early on that the dream was to get your video like on Rap City or Video lp L. And then if things starts to evolved, you can I perform on Teams Summit, and then you started to have the BET Awards if you want to be on that, and then they started having films and TV like, so you want like it's been an outlet for us for so much and bringing young, old, just all of who we are. So I got nothing but love and I love that we can celebrate.
Speaker 3: Ourselves exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: We appreciate an honor.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It contell you to bless us with great beats, great film, great beats.
Speaker 9: Question, how hard does it stay true to what? Like your said? How hard is that?
Speaker 5: Do you?
Speaker 9: Do you ever find out? Like I want to switch it up a little bit like the others? Do you ever?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 9: Did you?
Speaker 4: I did it for a little while like, you know, I just do it my way. Like I'm a soulful guy, so I like soul music, and so when I hear the trap beats, I just put it together in my head.
Speaker 5: With what I do.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how you know I'm able.
Speaker 9: To follow the tred but adapt to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for me, it's easy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because I've been doing it for so long for sure.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I think you know, for me, I try to learn and and and listen to it and like see see where it could be most authentic to me because I don't want to try to be anybody else but me, and and I don't If something moves me, then that's I only move when I get inspired, you know. So that's that's that's basically to me how I try to evolve in his music and and just in life, you know, not respect facts.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 4: B two Awards two thousand and twenty four is the big facts line. We're kicking it right now with fire go what's some what something something?
Speaker 28: What's goodie? What's good? What's ups us?
Speaker 3: Y'all?
Speaker 28: You like to meet you too?
Speaker 9: Kicking so much break.
Speaker 2: Today?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, get it, we can get it.
Speaker 2: What's up? What you doing?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: We're going you enjoy your BT?
Speaker 28: Yes sir, yes, sir, this is my first home.
Speaker 5: You feel I feel great?
Speaker 28: I feel good?
Speaker 3: Where you from? Oh okay, what.
Speaker 28: Part stay some here? Different different size?
Speaker 9: I would say, uh, how you feel like, let's go back to that. How you feel being here?
Speaker 28: I feel good? Dream Yeah for sure.
Speaker 9: I feel like you made it.
Speaker 28: Feel like I made it.
Speaker 9: I made you think that your your biggest moment, Like, yeah, man, go back to backstage and.
Speaker 28: Now I think my biggest mom is probably me actually on.
Speaker 9: Stage actually old state yeah form form.
Speaker 30: Yeah, I'm not performing, it's time, but I'm talking about that probably be my biggest money.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sure, ye're gonna be. I'm be on that.
Speaker 9: About to put out.
Speaker 30: Just put out the eped expressing B. It's called thespressing B. Okay through I put it out through Republican. I'm signed the republic. Yeah, I just signed it there shout out of the public.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, how I feel the baby to take care of your family?
Speaker 30: Feel good, feel great? That's that's that's a that's been a goal for me. You know what I'm saying. I got two kids, Okay, so yeah that they might inspiration how hard.
Speaker 9: Was that like chasing your dream of having kids?
Speaker 28: I mean it was hard because I had a job.
Speaker 30: I had two kids, taking them back and forth the school, going to work, then still trying to record at the same time and do content.
Speaker 28: So here there's a lot, there's a lot of show too.
Speaker 9: How well dealing with her?
Speaker 28: I mean she's been supported, she's been very supportive. You don't she's been chilling.
Speaker 9: Way to work though.
Speaker 28: Yeah, that's the only way the word she was crazy. I don't know where I'll be right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, probably somewhere with your ham.
Speaker 30: That woman first woman, tell be shy of man, she real that's solid.
Speaker 6: Stay. So what does b T mean to you?
Speaker 28: Black instantly mean blassing?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 30: B T B Man, I've been watching BT since I was kids, and one of them since parsing.
Speaker 28: Since all that. Yeah, yeah, b t B. I'm glad I'm here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, b T.
Speaker 9: What y'all think was the big the best bob of the b T history that the Bow, which was uh free show.
Speaker 3: You I think I think I think Rap City when it was in the basement City.
Speaker 9: Was that about niggas? That was like freezing in the world. Want a free Yeah, everybody want world.
Speaker 2: They y'all think they bring it back, it would be the same. Yeah, it won't feel the same, right.
Speaker 5: Because you know you used to wait to watch videos on TV.
Speaker 4: YouTube Yeah yeah YouTube, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 9: Unless they just drop exclusive like that's what put Yeah, they're gonna run out on them to they're gonna give me that BT. I just said. You know, like all artists.
Speaker 3: Time sta sy so we can send it the legal.
Speaker 9: Yeah, artists releasing every week releasing their video. They releasing like premiere Moe, that'll be a week before.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they did that to the week you used to have to send to b the week first.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, they had exclusive yep, so they can do the same ship like put out five video show with five five exclusive video. Then they go right up after you see it right now, you go right up.
Speaker 6: They wanted to videos like.
Speaker 3: With that, Oh yes, but then they have like something going on with them. No, they had, but something happened with them and that's why they fell apart. That's why like they fell out or something.
Speaker 9: Right, they had had either Oh yeah with that nigga.
Speaker 3: Yeahs being magic every night.
Speaker 9: Pizza they would live on that. Yeah. Nah, the day I bring the best memory with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sure to you, man.
Speaker 28: I appreciate you. I appreciate y'all.
Speaker 5: Music.
Speaker 28: Man, you have a different feels some different for sure.
Speaker 9: I know what it is, got to be said that what it is?
Speaker 20: That what it is?
Speaker 9: That what it is?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 30: My song number one on your list?
Speaker 28: Yeah yeah, okay, Yaddy.
Speaker 9: I'm studying looking like yeah, I'll posted on my Yeah.
Speaker 28: I appreciate you off that appreciate.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the street exactly.
Speaker 16: It's Big Fact, no Captain to the Wards twenty twenty four, Big Fact Live.
Speaker 5: It's here, real riches. What's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you feeling Let me ask you.
Speaker 6: Man, getting somewhere with.
Speaker 3: It, right, So tell everybody where you're from and how you coming.
Speaker 31: I'm from Engster, Michigan. Man one one shout out to the hood. You know what I'm saying. You know how I'm coming already, big built game.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So you said about what like twenty minutes for the D.
Speaker 6: Like the West Side.
Speaker 9: Okay, So what's the difference d Yeah, yeah, yeah, Easter, Yeah, what's the like?
Speaker 6: Smaller? You feel me like we got like it ain't that veg getting easter. We ain't got no malls, we ain't got no hospitals.
Speaker 3: That shits small as hell, fast food.
Speaker 5: Niggas still on the same ship.
Speaker 31: Yeah, we have the same type of time, you know what I'm saying. So okay bugging out there for real?
Speaker 9: How hard it is to be from a small town like that because niggas, I know, niggas be having something. Small town.
Speaker 31: I'm saying, everybody know everybody. You gotta be on point, ye know what I'm saying. So it's just like the same everywhere else. You know, the hood for real? So yeah, nobody really be blowing up. And if you feel me on the first time, my hood side so real.
Speaker 3: So how how how serious are you taking that? Being that you're going to be the first to be able to like put your hood on the.
Speaker 31: Map all the way, I'm bagging Easter everywhere I go. You feel me like I'm trying to pay it away for the shorties out there that they don't got the way to long.
Speaker 6: Right, So you're.
Speaker 3: Getting ready to go on tour with Sexy Rid, Right.
Speaker 6: You already went on tourist since you shout.
Speaker 3: How does that feel turned through?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 31: I was the only league on the tour, so it was like all girls, it was turned through.
Speaker 6: She had the crowd rocking.
Speaker 3: Okay, so yeah, so you focus.
Speaker 6: I'm licked in. I'm licked in right now. I ain't got time to be playing.
Speaker 9: I feel that they take care of your people though.
Speaker 5: How they feel amazing.
Speaker 6: Man, ain't got a stress for nothing no more. You know what I'm saying. It's feeling good now. Days, life be life and for real.
Speaker 9: You ever saw yourself in the moot?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, I ain't.
Speaker 5: I've been trying. I've been grinding with it.
Speaker 9: So what's it shit? You do to stay stay like inspired and stay focused likeed in because.
Speaker 31: My family straight you for me, I gotta make sure the bros straighten everybody that was weird. I had zero dollars, you know what I'm saying. When I was messed up for real, you know what I'm saying. So I'm trying to make get big enough so I can make sure everybody's straight.
Speaker 9: So that's ship like just driving to drive me day.
Speaker 31: I gotta make sure we get up out of here. Everybody get up out of here. I'm out here. If I need everybody up out of.
Speaker 9: Here with you, that's real for sure.
Speaker 5: You roll like a big crew or you like to keep your crew like small.
Speaker 6: Same same people for real.
Speaker 31: Brothers in the fist right now, feel me freedom boys, but just the same.
Speaker 5: People for real.
Speaker 6: Ain't no new niggas for me, everybody. I was just thuggling with.
Speaker 9: The niggas, y'all, like lost the jealousy and ship along the way a nigga feeling like damn, bro oh or so, how many niggas you lost?
Speaker 31: I ain't lose nothing of that. I don't lost niggs that be told. But I ain't lost nothing to know, like jealousy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Everybody with me. They proud of me.
Speaker 9: Bro, Yeah yeah really.
Speaker 31: They amazed at this, like yeah like bro, you know yeah, ye love them boys.
Speaker 9: I feel like you wake up in your dream every day like.
Speaker 6: Man, like this is crazy. You're like, damn, it's crazy. Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's all right.
Speaker 9: You up at eleven?
Speaker 5: Yeah, second home.
Speaker 6: I love Atlanta for real.
Speaker 9: Now we gotta get you on the on the podcast, get you with real ship shout to get the people. Do We're gonna make Atlanta. How often you got you? You still stay up? You say you still stay.
Speaker 6: In the city right now, So I get off my little house rich and stuff.
Speaker 9: Really it comes from you. Good.
Speaker 31: Yeah, I'm on federal house, but I'm just the case over it.
Speaker 6: I gotta go to trial.
Speaker 9: You're gonna be all right?
Speaker 15: Sure, we working there, just praying on it.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. I gotta still stay.
Speaker 4: Fucking yeah yeah yeah when you get emotional, man in Atlanta. So we can do the big facts you know, saying that the crib for sure con success to.
Speaker 5: That ship. Man.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 4: Big Facts Live, the e T Awards, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Big Facts pa dot com.
Speaker 5: We have the BET Awards kicking it, Big Facts Live. You know what it is? Just pulled up on this what something?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's the word?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 10: Chilling?
Speaker 5: Chilling?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 8: You may you put this BET Awards.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're enjoying the l A vibes. You're enjoying the vibes.
Speaker 27: You know, this is where I'm from. You know what I'm saying, I'm from Englewood. You know, Uh, Kendrick got a whole new uh like you know, vibe out here right now.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: Growing up right now?
Speaker 8: You know it's big for l A.
Speaker 4: Yeah, was at that you was at that?
Speaker 27: I was overseas man, but I uh, I was watching it and it felt like I was there because you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: It was just crazy.
Speaker 27: But all my hummies was there also, there was you know, they was letting me know everything that was going on.
Speaker 8: For sure.
Speaker 9: What you think they did for the city.
Speaker 8: Well up man, uh unity, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 27: He brought like on stage, he had he had every single hood in La on stage at once and it was all love. But it wasn't no animosity, no tension, none of that, you know, and it was good.
Speaker 9: And we had a couple people on the they like that never happened.
Speaker 27: Before, nah never Yeah, not out here, hell no. And it was love you know my uh my bro Wacko, that's what he was on stage. He had the red rag up in g Putico out here he had this blue rag in the air like, yeah, it was love like that.
Speaker 3: That was big for La for Shure, Yeah, that's hard.
Speaker 6: Sure.
Speaker 4: So so what kind of what kind of vibe you are on? Like as far as you sounding your music, if somebody ain't tapped into.
Speaker 27: You, well, you know, I did this song teaching me how to dougy, so you know, everybody's to this day, they still stuck on that.
Speaker 8: But now I'm a solo artist.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: And you know I'm I'm hard. You know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 27: I'm always saying that, Nigga, I'm like, I'm hard. You know I got a new single right now, do you? I got a whold I got a whole lot of vibes.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 27: I just go with how I'm feeling when I'm in the studio, and you know I like them hard hitting eight away for like in Bangles.
Speaker 3: You feel what I'm saying, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's my vible.
Speaker 9: How you think how you think that impacts you? Like when you have a song that big, you think that what they want to like, they want to like type cast you. They want to put you right there with that song, like they want you to make another one of them exactly.
Speaker 8: They want me to you know what I'm saying. I was I was a kid.
Speaker 27: They want me to keep dancing. Yeah, you know, they want me to keep doing the douggie and keep doing that. But and it's like when I put out another song, it'd be dope. But then it's like they it's like all right, but.
Speaker 3: They're still trying to shift you back into that vibe. It's like, yeah, that's cool, nigga, but where that fact?
Speaker 27: Like, so I gotta just keep putting it in their faces, like you know what I'm saying, like, keep working and keep pushing it.
Speaker 9: Keep you gotta make what harder than that. That's how I live hard, no matter like under navel. Motherfucker. Yeah that's they be like, Okay, they gonna forget about that, mother. You know what I'm saying, Yeah, you keep working. That shit gonna cool.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 8: In fact, you know you I keep taking these shots to one go in. I ain't tripping, you know. So that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 9: What's the benefits of like starting out y'all? What's the pros and the cousin starting out? Ya doing the music?
Speaker 6: And uh.
Speaker 9: Yeah, what's the pros and the code starting out?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 3: Nigga?
Speaker 27: Well, you know, uh, learning a lot and going through what I went through early, so I know what not to do now, you know what I'm saying, Like, Uh.
Speaker 8: It was I'm fresh out of high school and you know, were just getting into it.
Speaker 27: So it's a lot that we didn't know about the game or the industry or how the network and all that. You know, we was were straight from Eaglewood, like kids straight from the hood, just got thrown in there. We got signed with it in seven months. So it's like a lot that I didn't know, but I learned a lot. So now I know exactly what not to do, you know what I mean. So I mean, I think that's a pro intercu You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Where I mean me going through what I went through. It's kind of messed up, you know what I'm saying. But then the pro the pro is, you.
Speaker 5: Know, I learned a lot and I'm you lifing what I learned, and.
Speaker 8: Now you know, I know what not to do now.
Speaker 9: Yeah, how your circle? Uh did your circle get smaller once you like start receiving.
Speaker 27: Famous Yeah, circle got small and I started losing a lot of homies, a lot of friends, A whole bunch of stuff was happening.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 27: And that was one of the things that I had to deal with, me and well me and Humbies have to deal with coming back home where people thinking we highly wool, people think we acting different, but it was really them acting different.
Speaker 8: Because they thought we.
Speaker 27: Was gonna be acting different and you turn around and they'd be acting funny and we'd be like.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 27: But I lost a lot of homies and the ones that's still with me is that I know that these my real hummies like feel me in this a small circle.
Speaker 8: It's better that way anyway.
Speaker 9: Yeah, for sure, we about we get the funk home. You're ready to go, get your bitch ass you go. We're looking for some more niggas say fuck fuck you. Hey what you're acting like? But you're good today? Like that, bro, Like you can't have that ship around those nigga manh Yeah, because they don't do that, because especially when you care about them. Mother fucking You know what I'm saying. I care about you. So you're gonna play with my heart?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying. I can't hear you around me. Bro, Jay gone, I love you from over there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you gotta you gotta do that. You gotta love niggas from the distance.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It be like that for sure.
Speaker 9: What about any family members? You don't have family family to be on the same ship.
Speaker 8: I have family that come out of nowhere that I ain't never met, Like my d ms are hitting.
Speaker 27: To hit me up like hey, I'm your cousin, like y, your mom named this, and I'll be like I don't even know what to say to that, Like I don't even know you you feel me? So I don't know you probably know my mom or you might be my cousin, but I don't know you you feel me. It'd be like that people expected me to just do records with them just because they know me, Like you know what I'm saying, like, hey, I got this song, look just do it, you know, And then if I if I say like nah or I can't do that right now, they think I'm acting Hollywood or something like that.
Speaker 8: But I'm like, bro, this how I get paid?
Speaker 6: You feel me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Be like that, what's all?
Speaker 4: What's your product? Accomplishment so far that again you're proud it's accomplishment so far?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 8: Teach me how to dug it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 8: That was the That was the first song we did and then went viral before viral was like you know, yeah, before.
Speaker 27: That it was it was going viral and then within seven months getting signed there with seven months and me growing up knowing that like that, I wanted to.
Speaker 8: Be a rapper, like I don't get music, and then that's that popping off.
Speaker 27: Yeah, that's a that's a real big blessing to have a song that big and to this day I can still perform it and anybody know it. You know what I'm saying. That's a blessing for sure that I was going to do that. Mother, I'm saying, it's a blessing. But you know, I'm I'm you know.
Speaker 9: Trying to why you just don't keep that as your sound, like close to yourself.
Speaker 6: I tried, I try, I try, I do some things like that.
Speaker 27: You know what I'm saying, You just don't feel it, like like I mean, I didn't unless I didn't, I mean I didn't grow up.
Speaker 8: So I changed and I went through a lot, like seeing my homie get killed, the one in the.
Speaker 3: Group and he got shot right around I remember that. I remember that.
Speaker 27: Then my other brother in the group he got sickle cell. He passed away from sickle cell. So and then the other hummy, he really don't do music like that no more.
Speaker 8: He DJ smoothly DJ.
Speaker 27: And I'm only a rapping so I like like my whole journey going through stuff. I'll be like, man, I feel like I got more to talk about. I'll be on different vibes.
Speaker 9: I dodnet lived.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying. I be traveling, so I be wanting to just you know, talking my ship sometimes.
Speaker 9: N you could be on the apple though, but get in one of them got dougging mother. One of them dougging motherfuck you know how this ship? Yeah, but the grown nigga way, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, give him a Douglas, got a Douglas.
Speaker 13: To make.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the grown niggaway. We ain't going back. The kids and niggas still vibe me, Yeah they should.
Speaker 8: They still saying I got the vibe.
Speaker 3: They just do it during happy hour.
Speaker 9: Yeah, man, I got the vibe.
Speaker 6: Still.
Speaker 9: You never come to the lesson. Yeah, I do.
Speaker 8: Go out my boy. My boy out there mayback hot.
Speaker 3: You know that's yeah, that's family right there, that's.
Speaker 9: What that's my brother. Both of them shout hot.
Speaker 27: Yeah, I got somethinghere, hot, Okay, Ye, he'd be out here, he'd be with us. We took him to Compton, shout a video and all that.
Speaker 3: That's what's sort.
Speaker 2: We appreciate your kicking it with us. You know see you sooner than.
Speaker 3: Such a pleasure meeting you.
Speaker 4: B T Wars twenty twenty four, Big Facts Live. Let's go Yeah, b E T your Wards twenty twenty four, Big Facts Live. You know what it is introduce yourself to the world, My brothers, that talking.
Speaker 29: Is not saying you know, Chicago fucking with talking about up. You know, I was out here just doing that thing right now. You know, I'm producing, did a lot of stuff. I started working with fifty when I first started making music. But now you know, when I started working with L A. P. Buggs Boys, THAT'SID doing and I do.
Speaker 2: This is a good days.
Speaker 29: All of Burndfires music was a part of that, you know, with time p K being behind that bringing him and uh did a joint with a Kanye called Hurricane A Little Bit Weekend a little Baby, So you know it's shots on my boy bugs man. So you know, just just grinding, man, you know.
Speaker 5: Trying to figure it out.
Speaker 9: You gotta figure it out. That's more though. We're just getting starter in there're working.
Speaker 29: Yeah, I live out here now, see I moved here a couple of ten years ago, but I'm out here. Uh just you know, I said, just trying to elevate everything. You know what I'm saying, what was gonna say? But yeah, but I draw an album called Don't Grow Up Too Soon. I gotta I got somebody Ro Atlanta on their risk a lot on y'all familiar, Riz keeping the south Side, but I have so on there Mexic Kream Pol Wall, Uh, Jordan Ward and for St.
Speaker 5: Louis.
Speaker 29: Yeah, a lot of the producers now they just starting to do the producer artists albums. Yeah, catching out of Metro. You feel like that to be And I feel like the producers that really got that goods, they gonna they're gonna bring the best side of artists and and those the albums that sound the best Cohason, You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Yeah, for sure, what artists that you that you want to work with, like your dream Like, Man, I know I can make a hit with this artist Frank, oh god.
Speaker 3: And I want to do some.
Speaker 9: That's like that's as a budget list for sure, that yeah all the way up.
Speaker 5: She might as well shoot for that.
Speaker 3: So what was it that like initially made you actually want to get into music, man ship.
Speaker 29: I think it was playing basketball whole life man? Then uh, obviously that wasn't gonna like was you know, that was not gonna be it. But always want to do music, man, It's always it was just something, something that's in you. But when you start now it's like you're trying.
Speaker 3: To figure out it's like learning language exactly.
Speaker 5: It's like you know what you wanted to say, but you know how to say.
Speaker 10: Good.
Speaker 3: You feel me?
Speaker 18: Yeah, it's a music you say, I know I want to make, but that shit sound wet right?
Speaker 5: Take yeah? Put free throws up every day? You feel me?
Speaker 3: And uh, I didn't do that.
Speaker 8: And she's also just like I'm thirty five now.
Speaker 29: When I started doing music, I was like it was like I was like seventeen, Like when I got on with fifty and you had actually meet people back then, get a pull up on on folks, you feel like, actually go shi hands.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 5: I know, I know my boy Ko from Atlanta, Ata.
Speaker 3: He runs a T A t F.
Speaker 29: It's a big sneaker community in Atlanta. But that's somebody that you know in Atlanta p K as.
Speaker 18: Well, that you know when I go out there, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We were good to go okay.
Speaker 29: Okay, yeah, yeah for sure, but man, man, she's cool.
Speaker 5: Be here if you feel me chopping, yeah.
Speaker 9: All day for sure, I'm I'm god.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everybody that social media.
Speaker 2: Not saying, bro, you.
Speaker 9: Feel Icago first? For you got the goat from Chicago, the all time go to the music you want music?
Speaker 29: Yeah, but actually pop Christy Jones in Chicago, Quincy Jones.
Speaker 5: Really you know that's the goat.
Speaker 6: He's from the crib.
Speaker 3: I don't know that from Chicago.
Speaker 10: Chuck a conf Chicago.
Speaker 29: I got some legends and Atlanta, you know, yeah, yeah, for sure I love Atlanta.
Speaker 5: Man, fro got the best.
Speaker 9: Appreciate that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Ward.
Speaker 1: Live, let's go, Yeah the streets exactly. It's Big Fact Dope.
Speaker 9: Captain b T Awards.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty four, Big Facts Live and here welcome and she t what's up from that Philly?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 15: You good?
Speaker 6: It's her?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's she t s, she ts, she ts, she t s everything.
Speaker 3: Oh you you you're signed the Barrelines label, right, yeah, great Day Records.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's my girl. Okay, yeah, that's that's where that's how I like first turned on to you. Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 32: You are from South Philly. Okay, from the projects man, Yeah, I go by the name of Sheets. Yes, from the projects.
Speaker 9: Uh uh, you know what I'm saying, your first Yeah, so you're new to the whole industry.
Speaker 5: Ship really yeah? Yeah, that's crazy, really.
Speaker 28: Washington, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, how you feel them?
Speaker 32: Man's it's a great feeling, you know, dervous. I won't really say nervous. It's just sometimes to be bittersweet, you know, when you grow up with a lot of motherfuckers and like that he finally get to see it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just crazy.
Speaker 9: I went through that yesterday thinking about my partner because the air well with me. You's not hearing nothing like in the moment that you feel it, right, that's really ship.
Speaker 5: That's peace to them. Man, trying to take the show.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this ship, it's a blessing.
Speaker 6: Man, it's crazy.
Speaker 9: It's like some vivs remorse. But we ain't gonna get it in to that ahead turned up.
Speaker 4: Let's got you, I got you? But I mean, how does it feel me? Here's b two awards. Getting the opportunity to you know, it really.
Speaker 32: Felt like a dream come true like I always was, like on some like everybody be saying it was counted out with sh like that.
Speaker 18: Everybody like there was like a chosen one, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was always the most regular nigga.
Speaker 32: Ever, like on some ship, at least in my opinion. So it was like I just I ain't like my surroundings on some type time, Like I just knew I could do more. I actually put the effort into it. A lot of people just talk instead of putting that working, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, So that's for like a real full circle moment when I'm saying with people like.
Speaker 9: Yo, you know what I'm saying, How long you been doing music?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 28: About like three years?
Speaker 9: Okay just started? Really how you get discovered? Uh?
Speaker 28: Instagram?
Speaker 24: Like live?
Speaker 6: But I was laying down in my room with some ship and my brother right there.
Speaker 3: He had hit me like that's.
Speaker 18: Hit me like joining his live. It was bareline love. Yeah, so yeah, like you know what I mean at a rept on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, It's like I was comfortable and he called me again, bro, get on a lot what you're doing.
Speaker 18: I'm like, all right, so I get on it.
Speaker 6: I'm waiting on that DP like.
Speaker 32: Two hours just suthing bron. She added, Men's like I had asked him a song to do.
Speaker 18: He's like do anything.
Speaker 32: He's like, I'm telling you she got you, Like this ship is just crazy because like so many people wrapped on there, Bro, I'm telling you that sh.
Speaker 8: Really be meant to be, Like you look at everything good in the bad.
Speaker 5: So it's like I wrapped.
Speaker 32: I gave her like cold sweet rocking and roll and the ship and she said, yeah, I'm signing to you after she was bullshell so she got it live. She said send me your number.
Speaker 6: Then she actually called me.
Speaker 18: Yeah, she actually kept following through And.
Speaker 9: I'm like, yo, like she really plane ticket?
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 9: So what you go through when in the whole time, like the people that feel entitled to your success, what you go through with that.
Speaker 6: Ship ain't around.
Speaker 5: It's like, you know, niggas be on some ship like.
Speaker 6: She should have been me.
Speaker 32: You know what I'm saying, I swear bro, instead of just being happy for like me, I'd be having for anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 32: I just want to shore everybody do something with their life because everybody got a different like version of success depending on how you being like up there.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying a different path and a different time frame.
Speaker 10: Yeah we got the time.
Speaker 9: Yeah bro, they so for me, what's that game?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I said.
Speaker 32: Yeah yeah, should just be like even like that, it's really like a full circle homent.
Speaker 3: Brother, Yeah, because niggas don't be understanding like like people get the whole thing about like if it's in your neighborhood, like your blessings are close and all that ship, but they don't understand that even though they're close another nigga's time, that your neighbor might not be your time because of you know what I'm saying, whatever's going on, Like you might not be ready to accept what all is about to come and the responsibility that's about to come with this blessing. So you know what I'm saying, Like people, that's some people have, Like that's that's gonna help the world and people can understand that, like timing is everything in relation to anything in your life, like for real, for real, see.
Speaker 6: Time is everything. I mean, timing is truly.
Speaker 9: No, that's a real ship that didn't call your head back, bro, get on this live Yeah that ship.
Speaker 32: I don't know why I ever hesitated Like that shit really changed my life, bro, like I got the opportunity to really do something for my family.
Speaker 5: Know, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like you said, you have been on so many you were just like you just had no idea. It's really different.
Speaker 9: What's the ship you do to stay focused, like to not you know, get hold up into the street life and all that. What's the ship you do to just re buy yourself to state focused? You gotta bless my suffered flet.
Speaker 32: I mean, I know all I had to do to earn this ship. You get what I'm saying, Throw it all away? Yeah, you gotta pay attention, bro, This ship really ain't no game. I'm trying to tell you, like I really got homies that then made a lot of cheese and ship really be off for nothing, Like the.
Speaker 8: Whole world wouldn't even know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 32: So that's why I like it's my job to really tell these stories and these people to real. That's why I want to see everybody wanting because I didn't really see niggas lose.
Speaker 9: Yeah, lost, nigga nigga lose and lost.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to tell you that ship real, Like you're still in Philly or you moved up.
Speaker 18: Yes, it's a lot of niggas watching that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm around just like, yeah, ain't gut, ain't nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 18: So what is so?
Speaker 3: Like, what's the deal like with your family? Like you gotta got a girl, you got kids?
Speaker 8: Like not no kids, No girl, I got what you do.
Speaker 5: I got a mom, I got the mom.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay. So that was the only two leading ladies in your life?
Speaker 6: Yeah my grandmoma.
Speaker 3: That's okay, okay, three okay, okay, cool, So that's what you need.
Speaker 9: Was it ever time that you felt like man?
Speaker 32: No, because look, right back in the day, I had a terrible speech and put him out like I couldn't form a sentence to save my life, for real, seriously, like even he used make fun of me, Like I couldn't form a sentence to save my life. So I started stealing the dictionary from my school and taking the biggest words and putting them in sentences and mismashing it back and forth and trying to say him out lives like fluency to speak.
Speaker 8: And then once I came to Florence.
Speaker 9: He to speak.
Speaker 32: I was able to talk in any room and any atmosphere and be able to really, you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, articulate exactly. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so you took your handicap it baby, that ship to my blessing. Yeah, I'm trying to tell you that's hard.
Speaker 32: So it's like for me, I've never been the one to just settle, so like I had to just figure something out. That's why I rap has always been my outlet, regardless of what was going in my life, even if I wasn't getting paid for the show I used.
Speaker 6: To pay to do.
Speaker 32: You know what I'm saying, I really just appreciate the way I can express myself and get people to relate to me. I don't wrap to make a hundred million dollars, even though that's the case. Point is the only reason because money or two, but it's not about that for me, Bro, that should be crazy. To have a motherfucker you never met dang your life and be able to almost see your life with that person I really relate to you.
Speaker 9: That should be.
Speaker 3: Heavy because even just even just like with you just speaking on your speech impediment, just now, like you don't know how many niggas are fantasy this and fucking I feel like, Okay, somebody understands them because they're going through the same.
Speaker 9: Excuse to be successful, you know, fright exact.
Speaker 32: At the end of the day, when everybody was living their life and making their money, you the only nigga still stand still.
Speaker 18: Exactly exact and confused.
Speaker 9: Its mad, It broke its mad to get a lot of niggas wake up and wait. They don't wake up and go do that. They just wake wake up and wait, Like the fuck you wait though, exactly right. You gotta come to the city, man, you have it in love.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sometimes, ship I definitely pop out though, and time.
Speaker 3: We gotta get your bit facked, like do a real gets you on a real couch and do a real interview.
Speaker 5: I love I love conversation, just like my things.
Speaker 9: Yeah, tell me.
Speaker 5: I appreciate your though.
Speaker 9: What's next for you?
Speaker 5: Ship Man?
Speaker 32: I just dropped the tape called after It's All done That Jo't just dropped probably like June seventeenth. It's heavy, okay, And you know, I'm just gonna keep working as well as you keep performing putting this out there.
Speaker 5: Today.
Speaker 6: I'm in that basketball game though.
Speaker 9: Are you playing?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm going to. Uh so you're gonna show or like what you're gonna let me see like to Okay, I got you.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to talk on somebody whoever just saying put their mother over your today? Who that was skiller? Say put your money on here over over any rapping? Yeah, y'all know what I'm saying. Team y'all. You don't know who to all yet?
Speaker 18: I don't know.
Speaker 9: But what time the game is?
Speaker 3: Five o'clock right after as soon as we get downe here.
Speaker 9: Okay, I probably pull to who the Goat who the all time?
Speaker 5: Go to Philly all the time, going to Phillips like rabbit wise.
Speaker 11: Rapping, Yeah, meat bro real yeah, okay yeah, furthest Ever doing best Ever doing Yeah yeah, because he went the furthest Yeah, you're the best's best rapord from Phillip.
Speaker 3: And he's like, and he's outside of the rap ship, he's on.
Speaker 6: Business because UZI is on a whole different.
Speaker 5: With that ship. Oh yeah, yeah, world wide with a whole different demographic of fans.
Speaker 9: So he said, for the streets, but for the streets.
Speaker 5: Meat got.
Speaker 9: That you came up on though you're young, So you came up on that meat ship. Really, yeah, I came up.
Speaker 11: With all that ship met uzzi like it's used to be my favorite roenod okay, break my favorite broendough.
Speaker 9: Yeah what about before them, like uh like freedom that was before.
Speaker 6: You twenty saw man?
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah the first president you saw with black? Yeah, yeah, I know that's the truth.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 9: You gotta think about the babies that's around twenty first when they when they ever knew of a president, it was black. So the world to them, they ain't. That's fucked up in the worlds of us.
Speaker 3: They didn't know about that water hoses and guard dogs and all that ship you twenty.
Speaker 9: Bro, I appreciate the point to be twenty oh yeah yeah conversation. Yeah, bro, man, what's the ship? You already ask you that stay focused? You say you just reflect right you.
Speaker 5: Guys just always look at yourself.
Speaker 18: Ain't nobody else?
Speaker 9: That's real ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: If you tell your youngerself something, would you tell yourself back, Like you go back and tell yourself what your stadio?
Speaker 8: That shit really worked?
Speaker 18: Like bro, for real.
Speaker 32: I used to tell the niggas I got a videos, like I got a video on my phone, Bro, I can show you. I said, y'all got five and follows on Instagram.
Speaker 8: I don't got a Spotify, I don't got to music.
Speaker 5: I don't got no songs out.
Speaker 6: But this ship gonna work.
Speaker 5: Like literally, that's the video.
Speaker 32: Like, oh you said, Ben, Bro, I've been believing in this ship, Broro.
Speaker 9: Telling you to them, getting to the people who don't know.
Speaker 6: But it's really gonna go.
Speaker 32: It's all about believing in you, bro, Like I really manifested this ship. Like I kept talking and I kept talking, but talking only go but so far it's like you know what I'm saying, a.
Speaker 8: Word of traveler block.
Speaker 6: You got to put the work in part Bro.
Speaker 32: That's the ship that did it for me, Slash. I was really sleeping in the studio, Slash. I was really spending anything I had to go to the studio. My brother was getting a job just to pay for the studio.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 32: It wasn't for him, I wouldn't even be here, brother. Shit really real, bro, for real, Slight. You gotta like appreciate everything. And I'm not complacent, but I'm one hundred percent happy on where I am.
Speaker 9: Yeah, for sure. You love it your moment and your mom percent.
Speaker 8: Bro, you gotta be appreciative of everything.
Speaker 9: Don't stop those that could.
Speaker 32: Changed the Maryland. So that's why I'm just appreciative, but I'm never complacent. You can't get caught up in it.
Speaker 9: Appreciative whatever, complacent twenty Nah you they make sure you come to Atlanta. Fun with us, bro, get your whole story for sure.
Speaker 6: We had the BET Awards twenty four Big.
Speaker 1: Facts Let's go Yeah, Big Facts pard dot com.
Speaker 4: We had the BET Awards twenty twenty four, Big Facts Live Continue see stunt and just pulled up on us represent that Fort Myers.
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 5: Brother?
Speaker 9: What's going? Nice to show?
Speaker 10: What's up?
Speaker 9: What you say you from for? But flood?
Speaker 2: That's flood flood?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, Yeah, what's up with you?
Speaker 18: What's up?
Speaker 2: What you talked to us?
Speaker 17: What you got going out here getting and rubbing shoulders and meeting people trying to get their name out.
Speaker 5: That is city out. Yeah, this is your first meeting like media run and like BT.
Speaker 9: And that first media.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's my first hitter, right.
Speaker 9: I ain't really nervous. It's just something to get used to.
Speaker 5: For, like all these interviews and stuff like that. They just get used to it for.
Speaker 9: You got anxiety up a little bit?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's probably what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, do you.
Speaker 2: Like participate in any vices?
Speaker 6: Are you sober or what?
Speaker 33: I ain't gonna lie this morning, I took like two shots. Okay, just loosen me up, like I gotta view right right when you eat on.
Speaker 4: These interviews, and yeah, for show for show, So what you bring into the game, we always like to talk to the up and coming stars. You know what I'm saying. First, what you bring into the game. What we gonna know you for seeing that real.
Speaker 6: Emotion music Florida.
Speaker 33: You know what I'm saying, Just get money music, get fly music, all that type of.
Speaker 5: Stuff for real.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, for show for show.
Speaker 9: Who's your biggest inspiration coming up in Florida? Applies?
Speaker 33: But I really listened to a lot of Little Wayne though. I love hash money and stuff like that bird Man. That's why I got my name Stunner.
Speaker 3: From from the number one stunning.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So yeah that for really.
Speaker 9: Heavy heavy Yeah, top your ship.
Speaker 4: So so you you feel like you represent for like the new generation, the young niggas that whole way.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah applies from for it by right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 33: The new generation coming there right there, like Florida, Like really stamping right now, coming together.
Speaker 5: We really bringing our name out there. Florida. They're kind of like Atlanta used to be.
Speaker 2: We all working, they used to.
Speaker 9: Be down, he said, sticking together again. That's what he's saying.
Speaker 2: I visit, I got you Atlanta.
Speaker 5: Always gonna have the emotion, Yeah, never.
Speaker 9: Gonna die exact. I always had emotion always.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And somebody never heard of sea stunning real quick for you slide what what what? What's the song?
Speaker 5: They need to listen to the phone low with you as an artist, love me. You gotta go listen to that emotion. Most drink it's called motion.
Speaker 3: The drink white hot drink.
Speaker 9: Motion. You have emotion down there?
Speaker 3: Can you hand it to me?
Speaker 5: Seven?
Speaker 28: Seven?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: All right, see stunning. We appreciate you much love. We gonna you know what I'm saying, Support your movement. Yeah, to your wards. Big Facts LIVEE twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: Let's go BT Awards twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: Big Facts line continues a rocky rock representing you down with bone, bone thus and hermity.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah bones artists for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, don't don't don't don't. What's up with you? What's up with you?
Speaker 5: Man bt you know how yeah for the day.
Speaker 4: So the question to the day were asking everybody from out here is where you have to pop out?
Speaker 17: Oh no, no, no, I wasn't there out of town. So you know I toured like two hundred days out every year.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like what you'll be doing tour.
Speaker 3: Like you know like what like what like you.
Speaker 5: Really? Yeah, I'll be sucking it up having everybody going up.
Speaker 6: That's me.
Speaker 3: So you do like your own tours or you tour with like other artists to myself, if.
Speaker 17: They got money, they got to back and pull up cool, really unapologetic.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 6: That's what's have been doing it for a long time.
Speaker 5: What's the best part of that life?
Speaker 17: Seeing different people? And you know what I'm saying, like when you go, when you tour a lot, you can go somewhere and then you'll.
Speaker 3: Come back and to be the same same people and recognize.
Speaker 17: You start building relationships with people, like you know what I'm saying, and you're coming.
Speaker 3: Back out here.
Speaker 5: You can out here.
Speaker 9: I want to take you.
Speaker 5: Let's go get some meat. I'd have been on both of people.
Speaker 6: That I've just kicking with people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, That's is what I'll be on.
Speaker 17: Like I leave the crowd after I get I still go to the crowd, go to the merged booth and kick it with people and hang out like I want to real kind of niggas.
Speaker 10: Yeah, with the whole.
Speaker 3: Whosy, you know, stay your room.
Speaker 5: Well for different reasons, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I like orgon.
Speaker 5: I like organ like watching places with trees and like that kind of coops from the city.
Speaker 17: So it's fast out here, so you can go out there and kind of slow the place down a little bit relaxed. I can go out there and spend a couple of days after the show just chill like wand you know what I'm saying. Yeah, Yeah, Niagara Falls was a place that I consider like a breathtaking moment. When I saw you see it on TV, it be one thing and then you go like you know what I'm saying, Like this is for real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my first time going there, Like that ship fucked me up because.
Speaker 9: It was you didn't think it's like that until you see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like that shit is crazy.
Speaker 5: It's underscribed.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like literally like when I'm beautiful and it's not even no funny ship.
Speaker 17: I was like when I heard turn breathtaking, you like breathtaking, and then you go and have a breathtaking moment and where you can only just take it in.
Speaker 5: Ain't no talking? Do you want to take pictures?
Speaker 9: It's like then it's like, yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like this is this is real, Like you're real.
Speaker 3: You can see Canada from there, just like all kinds of beautiful.
Speaker 5: I can't go to Canada legally. Yeah, yeah, that's the closest I get. Yeah, real, So so what.
Speaker 2: Should be doing kicking it out here?
Speaker 17: When I'm from Inglewood? When I get home, I do ship, like I go fishing. I'm like, yeah, I'm a real like I cook. I'm a homebody when I get home, unless it's something like business out there to do. I don't go to club. You don't be clubbing. You know what I'm saying. I host the Tooth when I'm in town. I host a Tuesday karaoke night.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like, let me get to that.
Speaker 5: I like, like I do that every Yeah you know what I'm saying. So every Tuesday today real top, every Tuesday.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's that's a cross from kicking crass.
Speaker 17: Right upstairs from the Roscoe's on Gallery Rosco right up here every Tuesday. And the vibe is, the vibe is unmatched. You know what I'm saying. Everybody, you think that everybody know each other near because that's the vibe that we created here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 17: The vibe is what I be on. So we create the vibe. Guy, I ain't got no choice but to follow along fas.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's how that's what we do. Like even in the city. Oh, go out and listen by ship. Yeah, and we create our own vibes and go on our old bellow bood like you said, anybody even go come wait, oh what you own that part? So that's how you weed out.
Speaker 5: That's how you weed out the bulletit. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 17: If you if they know what you own, you're gonna weaed up the boos and I don't come if you want something.
Speaker 5: Other than that.
Speaker 17: And I've told people even in my carry up shit a height, if you don't that, you can go your trip.
Speaker 5: You could take it.
Speaker 17: You could take as many people as you want with you, cause I wouldrather have a handful of people that ain't on bullshit and have your little weird crowded.
Speaker 5: Don't mix it.
Speaker 17: You know what I'm saying, Shit, keep the vibe a lage, keep the energy alig I go based off energy with everything I do.
Speaker 9: You said earlier, you've been doing this shit for a minute. What you think the key to longevity is consistency?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. I was twelve years old when I start.
Speaker 17: I get my first soundtrack, Blue Hill Avelue, the movie Bluehill Avenue.
Speaker 5: I did that soundtrack when I was twelve or thirteen years old.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 17: And uh ship torn from the gifts and every theater at fourteen fifteen, I've been doing this. You know my family is both us lazy bone and flesh and bonus, my uncle's you know what I'm saying. I do this, I know how it's done. I do music, but I do everything else too. Like you know what I'm saying. I don't mind being a role player. He's I don't mind putting the pieces to the puzzle. I don't mind having to go, Hey, I gotta get some tails. No, nigga ain't too big to go do that. I can go do everything going on, y'all hold the day. I'm gonna be the security on the stage right now, cause we do. I'm gonna do whatever you take, Bro, because yeah, teamwork maker, Jam Worker. That's not really just saying. That's real life and everything we.
Speaker 5: Do, you know, so most definitely Rocky rocks a little to you.
Speaker 2: We appreciate that conversation.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: At the BET Awards, Big.
Speaker 1: Exactly, it's Big Fact, No Cat Fitch Bet.
Speaker 4: Twenty four Big Facts line and say welcome in the one and only tell everybody what's going on.
Speaker 10: With you, bro, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 10: It's seven o feet Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Man, appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, always don't having conversations with actual like Big Facts supporters. You can tell he actually watched the pod show, you know what I'm saying. So we salute you on that, y'ah.
Speaker 5: Definitely putting on for the truth, you know what I mean, Big Fact.
Speaker 3: Thank you. We appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Love for real, appreciate it. Appreciate it.
Speaker 6: What you got going on.
Speaker 34: Ship man, I've been working on the project that I'm about to release with Massive Pill NASA's label.
Speaker 10: Okay, I've been working on them.
Speaker 34: I've been working with them for a few years, but it's been a little hiatus since COVID happened.
Speaker 5: I haven't put out music in a couple of years. So I'm kying forward to this.
Speaker 3: You're ready to get back out there?
Speaker 6: Super okay?
Speaker 5: Ready to get back out here?
Speaker 34: Man telling my man that I haven't been outside in a while. So being here, even coming across people I haven't seen the year.
Speaker 10: It feels good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was good for sure, be back out What city say?
Speaker 2: You probably from Jersey City?
Speaker 34: Well, I was raised in Jersey City, you know what I mean. I was born in Queens and I moved down to North Carolina. I moved down to Maryland first, then I moved back up to New York down in North Carolina, and then I was in Jersey in my teenage years.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 34: Well, first time my mom married, my father came out the military. Then while she got locked up, she was kind of on the run from him, you know what I'm saying. And uh, bus around a lot, you know what I'm saying. He ended up getting like the ported. That's a whole nother situation.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Originally he's from Haiti, Okay, I actually have a project.
Speaker 34: My last project with Mass Appeal was called My Father's Gun, and it kind of just broke down that relationship.
Speaker 3: The whole situation.
Speaker 34: Yeah, I never even had the eyes on my mom to see that she was even like running away from that, you know what I mean. I had to like get older to see that because I just thought he was moving around a lot, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So she was able to that's hard.
Speaker 10: Woman of faith, woman of God.
Speaker 5: She was masking no matter what was going on. She was like she's the oldest sister in her family, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well she's Yeah, she's the truth. She's the truth.
Speaker 10: Shout out to my mom's if you're watching this, man, I love you out mind.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, you said, that's the biggest inspiration.
Speaker 34: Definitely, I would definitely say that My mom had me listening to music when I was a kid, like the car rides, bumping everything, like real music, not just like hip hop. She got into hip hop when I got into hip hop, you know what I mean. She started listening to pop. She bump and regulate and stuff like that, you know, but before that, she was I ain't even gonna say that because.
Speaker 5: She was a part of the original hip hop time.
Speaker 10: She used to play that hip.
Speaker 34: Hippie you know, a whole different time though, you know, but that always gave me life and inspiration and a desire to make music since I was like a kid.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 34: She always supported it too, So definitely appreciate it for that because that makes you go harder, you know for sure.
Speaker 9: So what's some shit you learned by doing this music that you could learn like before, like being in the industry.
Speaker 34: What I learned about being in the industry. You gotta stay solid, man, and you gotta you gotta believe in yourself because the industry is so it's so broad nowadays, and there's so many sounds nowadays that a lot of people try to try to do what everybody's doing, you know what I'm saying. But when you think about it, there's so much sounds. So if you stay confident in your sound, you know, then you'll maximize your purpose in it, you know what I mean. You'll just be chasing everybody's sound, and that's always gonna be a run every time.
Speaker 5: I'm always gonna need that, you know. So that's been my biggest thing.
Speaker 34: That was a big part of like the Hienus for me too, it was working with a label and then understanding the business, but still wanting to be raw and organic, you know what I mean, and keeping because I come from like raw hip hop shit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So I wanted to keep that in there no matter, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I was in LA.
Speaker 34: I went back home to Jersey, you know what I'm saying, back to the old studio, old.
Speaker 9: Block, like really got you saw your stuff start getting caught up in that ship.
Speaker 10: Kind of my mindset, not even like me, but like my mind was caught up.
Speaker 9: It's the way to work like this, don't be the way type.
Speaker 34: Exactly, and it changes your workflow, it changes how you how you approach it, you know what I mean. And I think it's important for you to keep that confidence in your ship. That's how you get long yevity facts you know what I mean, facts, instead of chasing the moment.
Speaker 4: You know, most definitely we appreciate the conversation with my brother, like att yeah, studio.
Speaker 9: Get your real story, bro, get the whole story.
Speaker 18: Word up, man, word up?
Speaker 5: What's spin the block?
Speaker 2: For sure?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 10: You know I support y'all watch you'll show man support you going.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 34: You need these kind of platforms for people to come and talk, you know, right and express like truth. And it's y'all not phonny. Y'all don't ask like crazy questions. Y'all really like set the floor for people.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 10: I fuck with that, bro, that's it.
Speaker 3: We appreciate it for real, for real.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, they trying to put no nigg in the blood, you.
Speaker 10: Know what I mean, trying to lift them up. Yeah yeah, yeah, appreciate you man.
Speaker 9: Thanks for having b T your Awards two thousand.
Speaker 2: It's big Facts line.
Speaker 10: Let's go, stay high, let's go.
Speaker 1: Big facts paw dot com.
Speaker 5: B T Yourwards twenty twenty four. You know what it is, Big facts line.
Speaker 4: Welcome in South Carolina's own playboy Poppy A real big facts what's good?
Speaker 13: You come on that both farm on fire, but it's the North. It's still my dog green, okay, grend we're talking about an hour.
Speaker 6: For robleigh cat.
Speaker 13: Yeah for fatt oh yeah fat, you know I got my dog.
Speaker 2: What's up with you?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 13: I can't complain. Man's working the move. Good to be here, you know what I'm saying l a BT Award twenty twenty four.
Speaker 9: Yeah, feel different different.
Speaker 13: I went to the one in the ladder, but you know I'm thirty hours away from the crib, so like the whole. Yeah, yeah for a fat for a fact.
Speaker 2: Thank you fat? So what's popping?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: What's on your what's on your mind today?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: Just working the move bro for real, for real.
Speaker 13: We've been here about three days, but I feel like I got about eight hours of sleep last three days.
Speaker 9: Get it?
Speaker 6: Like we just been going?
Speaker 13: Yeah for fat?
Speaker 9: You ready for Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: You ready for coming this ship and what I.
Speaker 13: Signed up for you? Did you know what I'm saying? You gotta accept everything to come with it. Yeah, and I ain't tripping, brother.
Speaker 6: You feel me?
Speaker 9: You still feel like you're old the streets, sir.
Speaker 13: Now, hell no, cause when you get to this point, you feel like your older streets. Bro, you ain't doing what you supposed to? Did you feel me? It's really like ship, bro, I'm still reaching back. You know what I'm saying. I'm still doing that supposed to do for the ones that were there for me. So it ain't nothing on the streets Okay, Yeah, yeah, for a fact.
Speaker 9: What I'm saying. You know, like how how your niggas we feel like they got approve a point, Like niggas say the wrong thing, nigga want to go spray aead you.
Speaker 13: Know, and this shit for real. So like if a nigga don't know a boy I'm saving, you don't know know that, Yeah, I don't be pressed approval point, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 9: You know how niggas get caught up. Man, nigga don't.
Speaker 13: Eat, don't even matter, you don't even know the name. Five ten minutes, you're gonna forget whatever happened, you know what I'm saying, once you calm down. But nigga be trapped within their ego. They don't masculine, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's how that be your bigga's light situation that made you grow up, like grow grow faster than mature.
Speaker 13: Uh see, I'm the oldest, so you know I was born, I had to grow up, you know what I'm saying. I got five siblings, So it's like, you know what I'm saying, Your mama out doing what you gotta do. You you're really the man at that out, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: So I feel like it was that like already had responsibilitiness as a young niggas.
Speaker 13: A young nigga rush, so like he ain't you gotta change to be a kid. But it's still to a stint, you know, sort of like to take the first provide us sometimes you know what I'm saying, all that type of emotional counselor, and you still growing yourself. So it's like, you know what I'm saying, but nah, it got me here today, so I ain't tripping.
Speaker 4: We had this convo off record, but on record. Top three Big Fat Episodes, How you feeling?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 13: I fuck with Big Fat. Let's see top three. Damn damn top three? Oh man, that's crazy. I fuck with the Big Fat Fridays. You know what I'm saying. I like when when it's like an open Matt, open format conversation. You know what I'm saying, I fuck with those, But you know you really can't name those.
Speaker 6: Cool?
Speaker 5: Yeah all god damn yeah.
Speaker 2: For a fat for fat?
Speaker 9: So how hard do you think it is to come up out of the North Carolina light to just blow out the way?
Speaker 6: How hard?
Speaker 13: The hard as a mother? He ain't got no infrastructure, ain't nobody there pulling you up.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: So when you really blow, you had to have it even you know what I'm saying. But it's hard to make. I think they could be changed though a nigga like me being here. You know what I'm saying. Once I get one, I'm going, hey lit bro, come on, heyler Broke, come on, a you come on. You know what I'm saying. And once you build the format the system, there ain't nothing but to call ye feel all this shit be relationships, bro, you know what I'm saying. Played behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: You got some people got your eye on in the city that you want.
Speaker 6: To pull up.
Speaker 2: Uh in a in Carolina?
Speaker 1: I want to pluh Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 13: Here I got a few folks shouting my dog young sunny Boy, PBM poop. Yeah, the Carolina is going crazy, trap Dicky.
Speaker 6: It's a few folks.
Speaker 13: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, Yeah, soon to do it, damn. But this ship on the.
Speaker 9: Floor, what's your club like that? In the club? Still crazy?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 13: You go down to Charlotte, you has some fun, you know what I'm saying. You go down to Raleigh for boss, you have some fun town. Yeah, team paying all blues now real nigga, you go out to rally, has some fun, but I'm forgraever bro that ship, you know what I'm saying, the sticks. We ain't got too many clubs, like probably one that shit like a hooker louds for real.
Speaker 9: How fore y'all have to drive like an hour thirty five bigues go to the club.
Speaker 13: Yeah, our twenty hour thirty.
Speaker 9: A lot of people do that knowing at the time like that, like a lot of Niga come from a lot.
Speaker 5: Of small towns, yeah, and go out.
Speaker 13: But it's crazy because all the small towns around my city were the big town We still ain't got ship, you know what I'm saying. So like that shit be like chaining. Come in, boy, after you leave Rowley, you go to Charlotte. After Charlotte, this that you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Day who?
Speaker 9: I always have people there from another sit Who Who?
Speaker 13: Who to go on? I'ma have to say, Ah, it's either between p Dy or baby for both of you know what I'm saying, Both of the boys show it could be done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you feel me.
Speaker 13: Other than that shit, it ain't really too many doing it.
Speaker 9: So when y'all come up, like if you're coming up on a like an artist even they've had a we won't have to won't even have to know who you're talking about. Like who y'all come up on? Like, Damn this nigga to blow up? He just ween is limited in town like a nigga who's sitting a toe down there.
Speaker 13: Damn I got an uncle boy. He doing the elbow shot out. I be doing the door.
Speaker 5: He's had the ship on crazy.
Speaker 13: They actually had some some money on the floor they turned down. There was a group five on them, you know what I'm saying. So they like, bro, we already getting this by the time we split it up.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: But they ain't looking at the opportunity. But I say them, you know what I'm saying. I say them, they went regional level for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, poppy salute man.
Speaker 4: We appreciate it. Appreciate you support us all. Sure y'all tap in with him on that social media BT Big Fact we're doing.
Speaker 13: But Friday, I gotta pull up. We champions it up. But let me know, now, let me know now I'm with it, that boy boy.
Speaker 4: But do it. We have the BET Awards twenty twenty four Big Facts line meet the wolves.
Speaker 5: Just pull up on big facts. What's up?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 14: What's up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you see your step yep, you have a lot of motions.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne a big coach.
Speaker 4: Sine saluted y'all for that for what y'all did at that pop out talking talk us about in experience.
Speaker 15: Man, it was all different, man, but you know what I'm saying, it was it was it was to be expected, man. You know, we was coming like that, so it was all good, you know. But it's been a grind, bro, it's been cool.
Speaker 2: Moments like that make it feel like, you know, your hard work paying off, like.
Speaker 9: For sure feel different.
Speaker 26: It's just it's more fuel to the fire and make you feel more fuel to the fire and make you feel like you gotta keep going, you know, and you can't get comfortable, can never get that.
Speaker 35: Mama was so big just for the city, Alan, you know what I'm saying. It gave a lot of artists who've been working spotlight that we needed. You know what I'm saying, So shut out, Kendrick, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We ain't never got a moment like that. So that's that was real big and.
Speaker 35: Right now we're just taking that, you know, use that momentum.
Speaker 13: We're running with it for sure.
Speaker 15: To anybody else out there, man, whenever you get the moment, seize that opportunity. Don't never let it pass you be ready for that for sure.
Speaker 2: Y'all from the same place.
Speaker 8: We're from the same place from La, but you know we are in LA.
Speaker 9: I would to ask you so you said, like, y'all feel like the flood gates over right now after that?
Speaker 18: Right now, it's on.
Speaker 5: It's work right now.
Speaker 9: Soon you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's what I like to say.
Speaker 10: But it's it's like that right now. Yes's up, we the New West.
Speaker 2: We like that.
Speaker 18: It's like that to show me a lot of us been here.
Speaker 26: We all been making noise. You feel me like let alone, like you know ourselves. So we're just joined forces. And now that we're pushing what we're pushing in like the movement we're creating, I just feel like it's it's already all eyes on us. Now it's time to get people a part of our movement.
Speaker 5: Yeah, showing what.
Speaker 15: Were showing what we're doing outside of you know, the pop up, like you said, that was the stamp.
Speaker 10: So now it's just time to take advantage of that.
Speaker 9: And just keep it going.
Speaker 3: Keep them you feel me, can't fumble nothing fumbling do.
Speaker 9: The energy in the city feel like different right now, Like like everybody like, yeah.
Speaker 3: It's a party everywhere you go.
Speaker 15: It's already party already, but now it's it's a party everywhere you go. Now, all the hood, every hood, crip, blood matter, it's all going up.
Speaker 9: It's all love.
Speaker 8: It's good.
Speaker 3: We're backing up.
Speaker 8: We're back in the mix.
Speaker 26: I mean, you know, I done been to the from states in different places, and not everybody really like hip to us.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 26: Some people don't really listen to like too many West Coast artists. So I feel like right now everybody want to figure out what's going on in the West. The next coming out you know, in fact, who.
Speaker 1: Got it they've been doing over there for sure?
Speaker 15: Pop out, you know, you gotta pop out and shows.
Speaker 9: On where that name comes from, where your name meet the woops.
Speaker 5: You know, we've been whooping forever.
Speaker 15: That's just the culture right there, were already whooping.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We just want the world to meet the whoops, to see.
Speaker 3: What's going on, you know, fun and all that killing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, how y'all think of how y'all think y'all go baby to keep like keep the bulls ship down, to keep keeping peaceful like how it was at the and to pop out like keep it peace peaceful. How you think y'allaby to do that.
Speaker 13: We're gonna keep showing love.
Speaker 35: We're gonna keep showing love, you know, you know, just embracing everybody in, just keep it going.
Speaker 5: And we got we got a good moment right now. So I think everybody going.
Speaker 10: The same thing.
Speaker 9: You feel me?
Speaker 10: No, that's exactly right right there what he said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that real look with the voices.
Speaker 26: So you know when the voices say, what they say is gonna matter more than what just the random motherfuckers say. Like people look up to us, and so if we're pushing that, everybody gonna falls with us.
Speaker 10: Right, That's what is it.
Speaker 18: That's what it is right there.
Speaker 9: Meet the woolps.
Speaker 5: Yeah the J three. Yeah really six of us.
Speaker 18: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's six shout jay Worthy hit the day three. Yeah, it's like the root Tang woop tang yeah, root tan yeah, show that, but no shout out to the guns though, jay Worthy hit the J three for shore Rose crans Hot.
Speaker 9: They couldn't be here, but you know it's still on.
Speaker 13: Jay Worthy so big. He really like this together.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: He's a big key part of this.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 35: He's been having motion and being working crazy. Everybody knows jay Worthy, so you know, shout out jay Worthy. Man to be here on tour, right, you know.
Speaker 8: We hold down for him.
Speaker 13: Things coming, gonna still meet the.
Speaker 9: Woops, y'all gotta cut y'all, y'all love it a little, y'all gotta cut to a little everybody. Yeah, man, how you niggas here?
Speaker 6: I been there, man.
Speaker 5: I love Atlanta, man, like I just like the vibe.
Speaker 26: Like I feel like I don't gotta like when I'm out here, I gotta move a different way, you know. So it's like when I'm other places. But when I went to the A, it really opened my mind, Like, damn, it's bad at home, like we be tripping off a little ship. It's too fucked up, like you feel me, and as it's just like a lot of Southern hospitality going on.
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah, you man that too.
Speaker 1: But the food bomb.
Speaker 28: Know what I'm saying, it ain't that.
Speaker 9: Man food far.
Speaker 15: That food is just we ain't got that many spots where you could just really bounce around. Y'all could go everywhere and get full meals. Though you can't go everywhere you get full meals like like that.
Speaker 18: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: You gotta go certain places and ship.
Speaker 15: It hasn't really been in the East West Side all that ship.
Speaker 28: I funk around.
Speaker 35: Yeah, honey, the real making honey.
Speaker 3: That's oh yeah, that salmon hash salmon hash Yeah. Yeah, stop playing.
Speaker 9: Yeah that JJ, that JJ's motherfucker.
Speaker 28: Put that crack on there.
Speaker 9: I'm here, I'm here, I'm here going on.
Speaker 28: I know what's going on that white that crack.
Speaker 5: Yeah, s wriggling.
Speaker 3: It's so cool.
Speaker 5: They got it.
Speaker 6: They got it looked up to.
Speaker 3: The than they don't even live pull it too far.
Speaker 5: They got it like you got it, like damn they being j string on the string.
Speaker 9: Don't get too loose with it on the real good.
Speaker 3: Niggas funny as ham Man woos Man.
Speaker 9: Rose Crans Ruber. That's why.
Speaker 35: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, man, schlum lord put the record, you hear me?
Speaker 5: Why, yes, man, y'all know what's going on? Man?
Speaker 8: Meet the Woops coming soon to a city.
Speaker 4: Nearest the BT Awards, kicking this big facts line.
Speaker 9: Meet the Whoops salute. Yeah exactly, it's a big fact no capitch, check this out, man, we live b T what big facts? Introduce yourself, bro.
Speaker 5: Sneezy world go man, y'all know what's going on? What's happening? Hey?
Speaker 9: I remember you in LLL right you can't tell le you did the Cordless DJ. Yeah, I remember you. You going crazy? But you go, you've been going crazy? Like what you up to?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 8: I just got off a tour, off set and I'm finna uh.
Speaker 18: I'm working on dropping my album, my debut album and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Then I'm going to again. So I really just been working.
Speaker 9: How I feel to be here?
Speaker 6: It feel good.
Speaker 10: I mean, it always feels good to be around you know, you been around my peoples and stuff.
Speaker 9: You know about here not until end this moment. How I feel for you to be in the moment you end of your life.
Speaker 6: It's a blessing.
Speaker 18: I came from Noney so like I really can't from any but nobody ever made it like I'm the first to do it.
Speaker 5: So it's like it's definitely a blessing. I think about their day, you know.
Speaker 9: Nah, real, shit, man, glad to see you. Man, you say you just came out to you about to drop ava. Yep, that's sir, how I feel or how I feel the baby. Take care of your family and shit though, that's what I want to know, Like I'm taking on your mental like like where you at.
Speaker 6: With Yeah, to take care of my family. I always used to tell my mama, I was gonna make it.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, my mama she worked.
Speaker 18: Since I was before I was going, So she was working teens is a year, like over more than ten years, yeah, more than twenty years.
Speaker 6: So it's like me seeing that growing up.
Speaker 5: And she was a single parent. You know, I got uh six siblings and seven lists.
Speaker 18: So she raised us all on her own.
Speaker 9: So like, yeah, for real that stuff, man, being able.
Speaker 10: To provide for her, make her stop working, you know what I'm saying, to change your life.
Speaker 8: I'm saying why she's still here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's definitely a blessing, Liah, for sure. What's the things that you learned in the industry that you you think you could have learned nowhere else?
Speaker 2: Things I learned in the industry.
Speaker 18: I feel like I wouldn't be able to learn nowhere else. I feel like I would say fake love, but it's fake loves everywhere.
Speaker 9: He said, it's fake her love, and this.
Speaker 2: Ship, it's fake her love.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they love you only if they can get somebody.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Yeah, it's a dollar dollar. It's like it's like the fakesh nigga, the one, it's the one.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Shit, you gotta be careful who you get your energy to. H I always just remain humble.
Speaker 9: Really shit what I'm saying.
Speaker 18: I know where I came from.
Speaker 4: Her.
Speaker 6: I know I'm human just like the next person.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's like I run into a lot of people that don't be humble, and it's like, you know what I'm saying, I know what it is that you got.
Speaker 9: Now that ship don't add up to that where you ain't ben humble. You know what I'm saying. Niggas go and then you fall off. Niggas be laughing at you.
Speaker 6: That's the fact.
Speaker 9: Damn man. I'm happy for you, bro, because I remember seeing you, but you your your record had just started buzzing, like in the city. But they they was already going up to it, but just to see where you at from then and now, you know what I'm saying, You still grind, still focus, still look healthy still, you know what I'm saying, Like you're still mentally healthy. You know what I'm saying. This is gonna take congratulation, Bro, I appreciate you stopping
Speaker 1: Bund Big Facts PA dot com dot co