Speaker 1: And then Zach, I'm gonna say, drop the fucking hook and you're gonna play the fucking song you got You got it, dude, you didn't play the song this week. We already know. We don't even have to talk, We don't even have to communicate it out loud. I said, what happened to the song? You said, my bad. I didn't respond to you, So you just already know what that means. Zach Jack had the same treatment last week. I said, hey, you fucked up this, and he gave me a little ted talk for a second, and I just didn't respond to you know. Let's just let it simmer. Dude. H this will go before the intro. Oh, we're gonna keep the entire thing. This will be the intro. Welcome to fucking Busting with the Boys, Dude, presented by Barstool Sports. Proudly listen. We're on a heater right now, boys, the AJ Brown episode Heat. I mean that's not to be a little or minimize any of our podcasts in the summer, but we got a we got a nice little email on an update last week saying the boys have went up three months in a row. Week after a week We're climbing. We're getting a shiploaded downloads every week. We're fired up about it because we had a shitloaded downloads last week and only a third of them was the AJ Brown podcast. So it's showing us that everybody's coming on board, coming on the podcast, going back and re listening, rewatching. The boys are on a heater. We've had a J Brown obviously was huge. I alluded to that. You had Isaiah Wilson and Jamil. They were fucking awesome, real good conversation. You can go back and listen to uh Isaiah Panda big time rookie, shared a lot of our stuff on social media. Love to see it, had some good conversation with him and Jamil about you know, everything going on in the world with you know, people of color and situations they're upbringing, how they've had to adapt over time. But real good shit. And then also, I think it's a sleeper but Ryan heard and Ernest was a sleeper podcast. A lot of people probably saw it didn't get insanely hype at first, besides the Country fans out there and probably Nashville fans. But if you listen to that episode, that's a sleeper episode. Ernest is hilarious. Ryan is an insightful cat. Insightful cat, avid viewer of the pod loves the pod. But we've been having fun. Now we want to do a current events pod. Talk about a few things in our world, talk about what's going on out there in the world, and just catch you guys up on everything. Because Number one, we've all missed you. We've done what Alex. We did all of our pods in basically June, right, did we do many in July? We didn't do a whole. I mean we did some in July, not a whold, but I mean, you guys know the deal. Number one. However, you're listening to us right now, go pull out your phone. I know Spotify is a big one. Spotify is a big player in the podcast game now. I mean they always have been, but they've been making moves. But whether it's Spotify, Apple, Google, Play, whatever it is, pull over or if you're in, if you're at work or at home. Most of us are probably at home because you know, social distance, quarantine all that shit. Subscribe or if you're already subscribed to the pod, unsubscribe and resubscribe again. The reason we tell you guys to subscribe and resubscribe, and shit is because there's a little game out there in the podcast where it's a little algorithm game and to climb the charts a little bit. When you see Alex God bless him when he says bump the boys with that little midweek tweet, he's meaning go in and unsubscribe and resubscribe because there's a game we are playing. The more it's like it's bullshit number one, but it's a big math equation. But within the first twenty four hours you subscribe, it's like there's like a weighted value, and then within forty eight hours there's the next twenty four hours it's another like a smaller weighted value, and then after forty eight hours, I want to say one equals one, so everyone after that matters, but they go a lot off subscribers and shit like that. So we just need the wolf pack out there to continue to support the boys, share the pod. We appreciate you. You're part of this. You're part of the fucking crew, dude, you're part of the cult. I kind of hate calling it a cult because we know who's called their podcast stuff a cult, but yeah, and then also the tier one tier two. Listen, we're creating merch for you guys. We're gonna get some Tier one merch coming. We're gonna get some Tier two two merch coming. Everyone's included, and I appreciate that you guys aren't fighting as much out there. A lot of pride, a lot of pride in the Tier one folks. But again, hey, we appreciate the shit out of you guys for supporting us. We don't do this shit without you. We sell zeros here, well, we sell merch, so you can buy merch. But when it comes to the pod by being free, there's no pay well, there's no none of that. We sell zero, so our zero free you guys to us needs to be that subscribe button. We also have a YouTube channel. Go to YouTube subcribe subscribe on YouTube. Bust with the boys. It's it's a full on experience. Zach he does a hell of a job all the boys. Sorry, guys, I'm not minimizing anybody, Jack, Garrett, Josh, shout out everybody. Bloss Sick YouTube channel. You basically don't even have to hold your phone. We bring up everything right there in front of your face, so you're on the full on experience. Watching the episode on your big screen. We also have social media busting WTB follow us there and then of course our website, BUSTINGWTV dot com. We're doing some cool things with the website, so you can go and check that out. If you go on there now, you'll see that the boys are calling him Ryan set us up and you get you give us your email and we give you pup dates. So check us out BUSTINWTV dot com. Um, Am, I good on the intro? Can I tell Zach to drop the fucking hook? Because he didn't drop the fucking hook last week? And I don't know if anybody else noticed, but I noticed. I get on the pod every now and then. I'm sure. I'm sure the boys sometimes are like you' comp really fucking checks this shit. So make sure you're on your p's and q's. This is gonna be a special hook, So enjoy this hook. Zach, drop the fucking hook, all right? First things First, update on the boys. We gave a little update in the beginning. We talked about our podcast a little bit. Uh, but we've had some we've had some dope shit going on, Jack Garrett. They have done a phenomenal job on this phenomenal job on this segment under the Hood. It's the Bustle with the Boys version of Hard Knocks. So if you if you know Hard Knocks and you like Hard Knocks. This year the first episode was fucking hell a week, but the boys have created this segment called under the Hood, all the behind the scenes stuff, everything that kind of goes on. Garretts followed me around the last couple of days, kind of getting a glimpse quote unquote in the life of the boy. It's not that interesting. It's not that it's pretty fucking boring, honestly. Uh, but they do a great job spicing it up. And that's called Under the Hood again. That's on our YouTube and shipped drops every Friday. Another update, you guys noticed that the Boy is not here with me, Taylor, I fucking missed the boy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he thinks in his mind that I might enjoy doing it without him, but I don't enjoy doing it without him. Well I appreciate that, but but I missed the boy. Man he uh, You're not gonna see him post about the pod a lot in season because my man is on a mission. He likes to refer to it as the path. But he's uh, he's a very focused individual and he doesn't want anybody to think that he's not focused or doing anything that revolves around ball. So you're gonna see us obviously sell out and post a lot throughout the year with Busting with the Boys, You're not gonna see him do it that much, because again, he's got laser fucking focus on this year with the Tides with the Boys, and I respect it. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I wish we were because I think we're a funny little duo online. But he's got bigger shit to worry about than fucking tweeting with me and tweeting about Busting with the Boys in his podcast. The podcast is gonna be here. Podcasts is gonna be booming when he's come, when he comes back, and we're firing off on all cylinders in twenty twenty one. But you guys know the way it works for anybody that's new, that's just listening, and now everybody, all the Tier ones and Tier twos and people that have followed us for a while. As you guys know, we backlog all of our episodes, so every now and then, right now, I'm doing a current Events pod. And that's because I'm unemployed. I don't have anything to do else to do right now. And I'll get to that in a second. But we backlog every episode. So we got a lot of guests in the tank Kyle Rudolph, Prince of Mukamara, RG three, a lot of guys coming out throughout the year. They're gonna be a lot of fun. Brett Kern. I'm forgetting guys, but we got some good shit coming. Rashwan and jay On, they'll be on the bus. But what we do is we backlog all the episodes so everybody understands that the guys aren't podcasting while they're playing football. This is what we did last year again and if you hear me, come on with current events obviously, I'll keep you updated. But that's how we do the thing around here. Oh and also Spooptober. We got to shoot fucking we did Spooptober. Oh, Spootober. I'll October is gonna be a month in itself, dude, It's gonna be fucking awesome. Right up. A Spooktober episode every week that drops. And it's funny because Taylor called me yesterday, call me Bright and early. It's like seven am. I snoozed it. I ignored it because I was just trying to get up myself, you know what I mean, just a little wolf trying to wake up in the morning. He leaves a voicemail. I check his voicemail. Oh you know, I'll play his voicemail. Yeah, he I'll blame because hey, it's starting to get a little spooky out there. You guys saw me tweet the photo last week. He telled me he had some fog coming in. It's getting a little nippy out there. Here's his voicemailting me at seven am.
Speaker 3: Little Compton one.
Speaker 4: A couple of seconds ago at seven seven off the oh, and I just like, now it's seven want to make me more sense more, I was calling you, woke up, got my truck real fast, as in the A kicked a real fast. I started get a little old little chilly, and then I was starting driving off like he's kind of foggy out here. I'm kind of seeing a little nervous while scared, and.
Speaker 5: I realized, Yo, pretty.
Speaker 4: To a spooky spooky coming up a little different here, but my god, looking spookier than ever. Get excited, buddy gets looking at that very sleep. I hope you didn't wake you goodbye.
Speaker 1: Hey, I missed the boy dude for the boy, Hey, for the boy man.
Speaker 6: His voice found sounded a lot like his intros.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I know. Hey, is that not nice to wake up to? Thought?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: And what's funny is if you guys are sitting here watching this, I'm sitting there. I was looking the same way while I was listening to it in bed next to my fiance and I'm like, hey, baby, you got to hear this voicemail. But hey, A side note on the boy. He's looking swaggy in his in his little Uni photos. I think he's stole Kevin Byer's sleeve because if you see the sleeve, it kind of goes up on his forearm a little bit. It's a little small. But the boys looking swaggy out there a saw strip.
Speaker 6: That advisor is super hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, face, he's a big advisor guy. But he's got the one sleeve.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: I'm a big one sleeve fan. I rock the one sleeve. Little wristband on the other arm. Uh, but he's looking saucy dead. I'm fucking hype for the year. I'm hype for the Boy. I'm hype for the Titans, and I can say that because I'm not on a team yet. Either way, I'm hype for the Boys because I'm always hype for the Boys. I guess I can give a little update on myself. The Boy's ready. The Boy's been training and stay in shape. For those wondering about me, I basically train and stay in shape. And I'm waiting on a phone call. I want to say the NFL just lifted the ban on flying in free just to work out, so the boy might get some traffic here in a little bit. I did. I mean, I've had I gotta be careful because I can't say too much loose lips and ships and no one needs to be ta airing out their business like you know. I'm not Jalen Ramsey. I can't sit here and talk about where I want to go and what I want to do in life. But the boy we fielded a couple phone calls. I've had an offer, but it wasn't an offer that I was willing to take at that time. So I haven't received anything to get me out of the podcast seat, out of Nashville yet. The reason being, you might ask why wouldn't he take an offer. The first thing is when there's not a certain amount of guarantee or bonus involved, somebody like me would not look to do that. The reason why is because I feel like I've positioned myself in a way to where teams or anybody any shortlist that I might be on, understands that I can come in and I can plug and play at any moment. Now, I wasn't offered if I was starter worthy in their eyes. Obviously, I know I can fucking start and play. But if I'm being GM, if I'm playing GM mode and having full on object of self awareness, if I was worse starter money or somebody to pay to have on a roster right now and be the guy and be the starter, obviously that would that would have been the case. I would have been picked up already. That not being the case, I'm in a spot that's sort of comparable to last year, a little different to where I'm basically opting out of doing off season activities and training camp and such like that until the season comes. Because again, as you guys know, the injury rate in the NFL is one hundred percent, always is, always will or always has been, always will be. Now we have another element of COVID where you don't understand guys have been opting out, Guys are going to test positive in the year and you know have to quarantine for a couple of weeks based on the protocols. So with COVID also playing into a favor of a veteran free agent, you can kind of whether you can kind of wait it out and figure out, you know, what teams are going to be available when the season comes. That way, I don't have to put wear and tell my body during training ca. You know, I'm thirty years old going on thirty one, so every team understands that I'm getting older. I know I'm getting older, so you got to you gotta be able to pick your shots. And for me, it's not putting extra wear and tear on my body, not having to leave unlist. There is incentive to leave it what I am doing. So with that said, the boys phone is obviously open and I yes, I am playing this year yet to be determined. I might have said no to the only opportunity I'm going to get to play this year, and for me, it was a decision to where it's like if I can live with that, and I don't get a phone call again. Am I willing to take it? My answer was obviously, yes it. You know, it would suck if that was it. But I'm fully, you know, obviously doing bustle with the boys and a few other things like I've been preparing for a transition and it's not end all be all. I guess for myself. Am I saying that all correctly? Alex, I don't hear your mic.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that makes sense for sure?
Speaker 1: All right, cool, because I'm trying not to talk myself into these certain boxes, you know what I mean, Because at the end of the day, it's all. It's all a business. And fortunately for me, the Raiders were grateful enough to play the Boy for the last few games last year, so I got to put on tape and show that not only can I get somewhere and play in that same week and retain a playbook uh in that same week and play, but that also I can still I can still start, I can still play, I can still play at a high level for teams. So knowing I have that resume and knowing that teams are gonna need plug and play guys a little more this year, because it's gonna be a weird fucking year. It's gonna be interesting, the way COVID's playing, the way the MLBS had to postpone some games. You see the landscape of the college football right now. Teams are in training camp and you assume the NFL is gonna start on time, But obviously when they do, if they do, and when that season continues to go, or when you get into the into the season, you never know how it's gonna go. It's gonna be real fucking interesting this year. But I feel like I'm in a spot to where, uh, you know, it's just the decision and the route I've kind of went, and you know, I feel good about it.
Speaker 6: Once once we start seeing games happen, do you think it'll be noticeable that maybe some of the younger guys haven't had a chance to prepare the same way that they would have if it was a normal camp, like to the ad Absolutely, like ye absolutely.
Speaker 1: You know, I've talked to a couple guys who are on teams and asking them about their training camp and stuff, and they all feel like they've been very like walk through and stuff are very crisp. Now, obviously, when you go from a walk through to more uptempo. I'd be curious to how they're playing now with helmets on. And then when you get in pads, it'll be interesting because when it shit's going fast, motions are happening fast, the cadence and people are yelling a little louder around you in pads and everything else, and you're not just going to walk through kind of leaning this way and be like, oh, yep, I'm going there and the coaches like, hey, great job, great job. You got to be able to make fast decisions. But I do think like you could see some slop your ball being played early on, but that's just because there hasn't been an off season now. On the flip side, if teams are executing playing well, I know the players are gonna want to come back and be hey, we executed and played well without the whole offseason thing going on. So conversations could be fun next year for guys. But uh yeah, And I do think that's something that could potentially play in in the favor like a free agent veteran like myself, because again, there's not a whole lot of guys that you lean on that are like, hey, you plug and play like we need you to fly in and play this week type of thing. And I got to do that with the Saints. Unfortunately got that little dumb ass pussy ankle injury there that they had the injury settle with me and cut me. That fucking sucked. But I also got to do with the Raiders and a lot of a lot of I always see a lot of fans, a lot of the Raider nation out there asking like do I want to come back and play? Like, absolute fucking lutely I want to play for the Raiders. You know, time will tell with everything. But uh, that's that's my update. Is there any Is there anything else?
Speaker 6: I was gonna ask you, what about with no fans? Like, how how much do fans play?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 6: I know, obviously for different it's different, Like I'm sure some guys play off of the fans being there and everything, but like, for you personally, how how much do fans play into your game? And how weird would it be to play in an empty stadium?
Speaker 1: It's a good question, I know. I feel like guys will have a lot of different stances on it. Because you take out the fan elment number where you're going to take out a lot of energy that you can feed off of a lot of good momentum, like when plays happened, for especially as a home team or something, It'll be interesting to see how they do all the crowd noise and everything, So it takes away the element of like the energy and just feeling people around you, Like Darren Bates is like an entertainer when he's on the like a Taylor feeds off energy of other people. Jalen Ramsey, like these are guys, George Kittle, guys I'm thinking about that we've had on the bus that kind of feed off that energy of fans. But Dbo, he'd always be somebody that gets on the bench and stuff and is waving the towel, getting everybody hype, talking shit. But you can kind of feed off the fans and you feel that energy during a game. Now, on the flip side, the benefit of not having fans is I feel like guys will be able to lock in and concentrate a little more, Like the moment might not get too big for them, especially young guys or guys that aren't as confident. And I don't know who those guys are. That's for their own stuff to answer but like for myself just landing and going somewhere, all those jitters and everything you might have would be more so because you're going and performing on a huge stage in front of thousands of people and you haven't really knocked a whole lot of Russulf. Like for me going to the Raiders. Now it worked out well and I played well, but when you're out there and feeling and everything, so there's always that there's a voice at times that you're just like what you got to get that voice out of your fucking head that it talks about. You know, you're on a stage, don't mess up shit like that. Those guys who think that way, I think young guys and like guys who are inexperienced, I think that might help them a little more because they can concentrate and play the game of football, because it'll kind of feel like I don't want to say scrimmage because I don't want to minimize what the game is going to be like, But in a way, it's gonna be like a fucking scrimmage with just crowd noise, you know the difference between I mean, teams play crowd noise throughout the week when you're when you're in a way team going into a week when the offense is out there during practice, they're shuffling in crowd noise the whole time, turning it up loud. Music's playing loud. Some might do actual crowd noise. So guys are used to having crowds noise. Crowd noise, so you know the difference, you know what I mean, Like, you know, like it's just loud for no fucking reason out here right now, Like there's not a shitload of people watching. But when you go out there on a Saturday and it's just a regular practice and you're kind of scrimmaging doing ones verse twos, one versus ones and like say Titans for instance, and you got like maybe five thousand people out there, you feel it a little more because you know people are watching you. So I feel like that's gonna be the difference of having crowd noise and not.
Speaker 6: And I'm sure the crowd noise is not yelling targeted things at COMP, Like there's no there's no recording like you saw COMP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no doubt, no doubt. What else we got in the works care package? That was a good update. Yeah, the care packages. So what we're doing now. Care packages aren't isn't necessarily available to the fans yet. But what we're doing is we're sending these training camp care packages. And I'm stoked and fired up about it because I was sitting back one night and I was like, you know, what can we do to build this brand a little bit better? And how do we do it through the boys? Like we want everything to be done for the boys with the boys, all of it, dude, from all of it, everything revolving around the guys that we have on in players and kind of having that platform for the guys. So what I was thinking is we called this idea. I was talking with you, Alex, because you're the one who said care package, right or you said something about photo or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, care package because brands do it for influencers.
Speaker 1: Right right. Agencies do it for team for like players, Brands do it for influencers. And I was thinking, boom, we should create a care package like great fucking idea, Alex. So that night I remember just brainstorm and fucking everything about having a care package that's for the boys, like for the athlete, because guys will get care packages and they'll have a candies and shit like that, and so I wanted to make something cool. So we got some things branded that we're shipping to all the guests that we've had on the podcast, the football guys. So hopefully they'll be promoting that shouting the boys out on on social But uh, yeah, we're sending some cool ship. Dude.
Speaker 2: We got them.
Speaker 1: Uh, we got them some merch obviously for the boys. Uh, the busting gear, the hats, we got them some manscaped. Of course, the slides are later. We got some sweet fucking slides coming out. Those are later because those are in production right now. We got them a gag gift. I got them a gag gift, a sperm kit. There's a there's always you know, every year, dude, it's can't it's camp Ey's. You talk about camp Eyes, you talk about Hey, well, I'm gonna call Avante later. We're gonna ask them about camp I say them camp I is it. You get it's always a joke like camp Eyes, fours looking like tens. You get in. You're around the fellows all the time. You know, maybe the maybe the cafeteria ladies looking a little you know, looking a little nice. You know what I'm saying. And so we call it camp eys. It's a running joke around you know, probably every UH sport out there. So got them a sperm kit to get their sperm checked, see if they're fertile, and you know you can never You got to be healthy, you know what I mean. You got to be on the right side of this, Like, hey, if you're if you're engaged, you're thinking about it, anything that you got to know if you're packing something. So got them a sperm kit. What else we get them? We got them some We got them some inflammation stuff, stuff for inflammation. I got them a book called Oxygen Advantage. I'm getting them a book on nasal breathing. I've tweeted about it recently. I've talked about taping your mouth shut, nasl breathing, going off of your whoop whoop strap. Oh that reminds me. We'll get into an ad here in a second. Uh. But following on my woof strap and nasal breathing and like creating red blood cells or oxygen in your blood. It's a really good fucking book. But stuff that's going to like benefit them as a football player. And also the gag gift of a sperm kit ship, like that dumb ship. What else am I'm I'm missing something? Yeah, we're definitely gonna show it. It's it's it's pretty fucking cool. Uh but uh, let's read an ad real quick. A shout out the boys at Whoop. Shout out Whoop. Dude. I'm stoked that they're sponsoring the boys because as you can see, they're like, uh, well, you're not gonna get to see this because it's audio that you're listening to. But I'm wearing their Whoop strap right now, which I've had on for a little bit now. I've been off and on. I've been a big wear since twenty sixteen. But basically, what Whoop is is it's a fitness tracker, the best one in the fucking game, that provides personalized insights on the performance of your sleep, how well your your body is recovered, and how much stress you put on your body throughout the day because it can measure your strain and uh, as you measure your strain and you sleep a night, you lay your head on the pillow, it measures your restling heart rate, your HRV, your respiratory rate, all these things that gets shoved into an algorithm based on your strain and your sleep, and then it gives you a recovery score, so it tells you how much strain you can take on the next day. It recommends you stuff if you've had if you put too much strain on your body lately, it'll tell you that you take a recovery day. It's truly the best fitness tracker in the fucking game. Whether in shape or looking forward to getting healthier, Whoop helps you and provides you those actionable insights that are personalized to you. What's also great about the Whoop is every day you get up, you get that recovery score that I was talking about based on your HRV, your wresting heart rate, and your sleep performance, and it can be used as that indicator on how to approach that day. So you can also journal whether it tells you you've been wearing blue light blockers, taking anti inflammatories, whether you feel like you have purpose in your life, all of these things that gives you. It'll give you a strain coach, it'll give you a sleep coach and kind of coach you through how you should be going about your day. And it's simple too. The app is very user friendly. You log on, you can honestly get lost in the app based on the data the data gives you. I say data and data. I don't know. It doesn't matter. I do that all the time. But it has those built in features that you're just you can get lost in the data all day long and based on how strenuous your day is. The app has a that built in sleep coach which actually lets you know how much sleep you need to beginning that night when you lay your head on the pillow, so it'll give you your needed sleep. The next morning, it'll show you how much you actually got and so it'll track that shit for you too. For our listeners, Woop is offering fifteen percent off with the code busting at checkout. Go to woop that is Whoop dot com and enter code busting at checkout and say fifteen percent better, sleep better, recover, faster, train smarter, optimize your performance and do it with the boys. Shout out whoop. All right, next, we got it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Another update on the boy Jack. He went from stoner Jack. He is now CBD Jack. Let's give a round of applause for Jack. He's CBD Jack. So when we do the reviews with Jack, we're going to had to check the time because we got to call Boogie. That's Levante. We're going to do the reviews instead of obviously, we're not gonna call him Stone. That's a little dumb on our part, and it's it's not the boy doesn't represent who the boy is. But to keep his voice involved and still have something similar, we're gonna just call him CBD Jack. So you'll be hearing from CBD Jack later. He might start doing some swipe up ad reads for us. He's gonna be doing some review reads on the pod. But dude, shout out CEB Jack. Are you excited? Do you like your new name?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, full spectrum, CBD get a new sponsor, full Spectrum. Maybe we'll see what sounds like full spectrum good ship too, And we don't because we don't want to get free shout outs. Dude, Yeah, sorry, we don't want to get free shoutouts. Yeah, what do we got? What do we have? What's next on tap? Because we already talked about big July for the boys, it is keep pushing like we had a fucking awesome July. We're on a heater right now. We're on a streak raising views every week keep subscribing to the Boys. Alex had that on there, so I apologize for Alex. Fucking fucking that up, dude. Let's talk about college football. We got to talk about PAC twelve canceled the West Coast. That seems like a West Coast move. And listen, very service level takes by myself. Don't listen to fucking me. I'm ignorant. You're gonna you might hear some things. Yeah, we'll put listen, Shut the fuck up, take a chill pill me. I am pro play football if we can find a way to play football with the right protocols and placing guidelines based off what we hear from the medical professionals. And listen, there's medical professionals on both sides that I feel like now, there's medical side both sides of the fence. It's a fucking political game, dude. There's a there's an election coming in November. And don't be sleep because there's chess being played right now. But I am speaking on the side of getting the getting the guys to play football, being for the Boys, that's what we're about. And there's a lot of kids that are going to miss out on playing ball, miss out on their senior year, junior year. And not only are they are they just missing the game of football, but they're missing out on a lot of just on just fucking life, dude. I feel like there's this vibe of we're getting so scared to we're getting so scared to die that we're afraid to live. And maybe we're not getting scared to die per se. There you know that is real. Like death has happened with COVID, just like viruses, just like heart disease is the leading cause of death in America, just like all of it, dude, just like being unhealthy can lead to death. But I just feel the sense of we're becoming so afraid to do anything that we're scared to live. And uh, because you know, you have different takes, because who's playing still the acc SEC, They're still playing. You have medical professionals saying it can be done on their end. You have medical professionals on the big ten PAC twelve side of it, other sides of it that are saying this is an irresponsible move, so on and so forth. Confuses me, and you guys can help me out this. What confuses me is like, let's just talk about the big ten and shout up the Huskers for being I don't know if it's true, but being one of two teams that voted to play, being one of the two teams that wanted to play. But I think that's kind of debunk because Ohio State and Michigan they want to play. But I want to say I went Nebraska. I saw this tweet that said they were two of the fourteen teams that were like against canceling the season or pushing it back. So I'm all about that in a very for the boy's way, very ignorant for the boy's way. But what confuses me is the fact that kids can go on campus and be on campus, but they can't play ball. Do you understand that? Do you understand like what the take is behind that, Alex like.
Speaker 6: The reasoning, Yeah, like the reagon makes any sense.
Speaker 1: Because if like I would understand if like say, all schools are canceling, like canceling school and you're doing the virtual thing like some schools are. But to have everybody be able to come on campus and everyone live in their dormitory, whether or not you go to school, whether or not you go to class a couple times a week, and then stuff on zoom. You're allowed to be at the dorms and be on campus. So what throws me for a loop is knowing that and then knowing you can't play ball. Because I'll tell you this, me in college and my teammates, everyone I've known being an athlete and being around this, if we didn't have ball for a year and no one kind of knew what the fuck was going on, and all we knew we had to do is show up and train and practice. But we're not playing. What that would do when school is in session and kids are on campus, women are on campus, parties are going to be back on campus like you, just you, Like I saw Nick Saban say, they're safer with us than they are back home where they come from. Yeah, or with the general population out They're going to be with the general population anyway. But the more they can be under the supervision of the coaches, he says, the better off they are. I agree with that. I agree that having that mentorship, that those adult figures in your life and people kind of telling you where to go, what to do, and soaking in like what's real and what's not and here's how we're going to do it. Here's how we're going to do it as a team, because you're doing it for the man next to you when you're part of these teams and atmospheres and cultures like in Alabama, like a Nebraska and so on. So that's where I get, like, what the fuck is going on? If kids can go to school but they can't play the game. I like, I don't know, it just throws it throws me for a loop.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean we're doing it halfway, you know what I mean. Like, even if you if you look at fully functioning adults in the real world, they're not abiding by all the rules and guidelines that are set in place for them. So how can you expect some eighteen to twenty two year old kids, who, like you're saying, are there to have the time of their life. That's why they're at college For the most part, you can't trust that the kids, the non athletes, that they're going to be doing things the right way and that that would be less risky quote unquote than having guys at practice. Yeah, they're gonna be networking and hanging out and run whatever else college kids do all the time, all the time.
Speaker 1: What I enjoy seeing guys at Trevor Lawrence. He spoke up, which is great for leading to charge for like athletes and stuff, because you need somebody of that magnitude. Because he doesn't need the season, he doesn't need a fucking play because he's going to be a top five pick, top ten pick next year. So if anything, he doesn't fucking need to play at all. But just the reason of him being that voice for everybody and those guys like I see Nebraska guys coming together trying to get in like a transfer portal to play it, to go and transfer and play at schools. Like me, I am for the guys playing ball because again it's like you got these sides of the fence to where your glass half full and your glass half empty type of thing. Me, I'm I'm always a glass half full kind of guy. Like I'm always optimistic. I'm always positive about it because in my mind, the world, especially our country, is built for people who want to excel. There's always going to be a small percentage of people that want to excel, right, That's why they're successful, you know, millionaires. There's a stat that came out recently. I want to say Dave Ramsey might have posted it but seventy seven percent of millionaires didn't have any money, didn't have inheritance the country. And I know I'm getting on a different tangent from playing college ball, but look, I'm talking about being a glass half full guy. I'm on the side of like it's still like the world is still gonna move, like everything is still gonna go. And the people who are hungry is fucking want to excel and who who who want to go about things and are in my mind, the glass have full type of mentality about it, like they're still gonna find ways to excel and do those things, you know what I'm saying. And it just it just gets frustrating.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: It just it's frustrated that there's no college ball, and uh, I think the reasoning is just confusing. I feel like if it was a uniformed across the board, everyone was opting out and they postponed it and came together with protocols. But that's the thing, there was no protocols set forth before it even happened. When I talk to coaches that I'm still close with that's at college. On the college level, they're doing zoom meetings throughout the summer and everything and talking about plans one through ten, ten different plans depending on what the NC DOUBLEA tells them, and they weren't getting any feedback from the NC double A, so they would plan for ten different scenarios and they all and the response at the end was, hey, guys, none of these might be the scenario until we hear from the NCAA. And what's crazy is you got you know, like Scott Fross for instance, he's out talking about being for football. We're gonna play then the president or somebody else, so they say, hey, we can't really leave the big ten that something else, And then the governor can say something like, you got you got the set, you got, you got DC, you got the governor, you got the conferences, you got committees, you got the president of the university, you got individual universities, you got players trying to speak up on it. You got so many different fucking voices, you got so many different cooks in the kitchen right now that I don't even know what's going on. But it's just confusing to me that you're gonna have all these kids on campus but they can't play ball, they can't play games, but they can work out and do all the other shit that involves football that doesn't make sense, like they can't like travel and play games. I don't know, Like I hope it gets figured out because I want college football to happen because I'm a fan and I love college football. I love Nebraska, but also because I truth, I truly believe that's the best thing for the athlete and the kids and just the fucking world. The world America for sure, but it's just the best thing for the world too, to have like have stuff back that you're rooting for, because all you see is so much convoluted political propaganda bullshit on social media all day that you just love rooting for, like you just it's just better for everybody. I feel like when college football is being played, go ahead, Garrett.
Speaker 7: I don't know if this has been proposed or not, But what about the idea of normal students not going to campus and only allowing athletics on campus and doing you make it like a bubble?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you could you like say, now listening to that, I'm all for that. I think that would be fucking awesome. But if you play Devil's advocate to that and you're saying you're gonna shut down the university and the education part of it just so the sport can be played. Well, they would do online class, which fucking sucks. But you're saying students can't go to school when you're saying, okay, so for for instance, let's say to Nebraska, like you're able to go to school, Like, Zach, are you able to go to back to Tennessee. Yeah, Zach's fucking moved in. He's in a dorm. He's in a fucking dorm, and god knows what he's up to him in that little what.
Speaker 6: He's in Nashville doing whatever that Like that's case, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he like you know, that new wop song's coming out, So who knows what Zach's got going on? Wet ass paton over there, dude, who knows what he's gonna be up to in college. But he's back in his dorm. So let's just say, for this sake, you go back and say we're gonna pull students out just so athletics and football can be played economically and business wise. That could potentially be the move, like just because it brings in so much money. But like then you're like Zach's gonna move back out because they want to fucking play ball. Like if I'm looking out for the students in general, it's just fucking I don't know. I hate it, man, It's tough. It's tough. If they did create some kind of bubble or teams can only play within a certain radius of states or some shit like that to where they can bust travel. I don't know, like that could play in Atlanta, right, yeah, yeah, exactly like those Southern that Southern Conference is to SEC, Like they got schools that are so close to each other, Like I watch fucking Auburn and Alabama go at it for fucking all year long. Because ultimately I want it figured out. I just want to know when we if we're when we're pro football and we say all the things about playing football, like what would the other side of it be arguing? You know what I'm saying, Because there are a lot of there are a lot of moving parts, But I do think it can get done. Like again, coaches that I've spoken to that are at colleges have done everything necessary with zero tests, with zero positive tests, and they're ready to play football, you know what I'm saying. So the fact that it's getting taken away without like, now, something that's coming up is inflammation of something around the heart is being linked to something with long term COVID effects. I think it's a rare thing as well. But it becomes a liability game as well for schools to where say you're the ad right and you have a player drop dead. You don't want to be known. You wouldn't want that on your hands at all. Again, the flip side of that coin is you're allowing kids on campus. You're allowing Zach to be there. What if Zach knock on wood drop dead? Never Zach? But what if that is? What if Zach? Did you know what I'm saying, Like, you're letting kids on campus? Now we're talking about the game, like, don't hide behind the health and safety of that part when uh uh, when you're doing other ship? Uh hey, is that the point? Let's look?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 1: Fucking hell? Hey, let's go. Hey, we've been rolling. Hey, I'll say this though, I think we deboked that I could I could do. But Hey, but I said I, dude, I did I gave you a good I gave you a I'm so excited walking breath. Hey, we gotta go back and clip that saying, hey, here's why Taylor's not podcasting. I did a nice bit on you. It was nice, he said, it was nice. Nice, mussy. Gee, that thing looked nice.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 8: Hey when you texted me when you said, uh, will text me today and he's like, hey, do a current events pod? Would love if you called in, blah blah blah. I said, I'm out see, I'm my breath right now, and Will goes fuck or something like that. I miss you every day, yes, and I like saw the bus posted a little something like uh pre pre thing or whatever. It was like five minutes after I got off my thing. I was like, well, they might be doing the piece when I'm done with my little walkthrough.
Speaker 1: Guy, hey, i'll tell you what Rabel brought us up from the Team Indy today, did he? Yeah, I don't know. Looks like it was bad. No, it was a good look nice.
Speaker 8: So, uh, I can't do it because then Rabel's gonna put me on the team thing and he's.
Speaker 1: Gonna crush me. He's like, yea, I know, I know. Basically Rabel said that, Uh, just Tael stretch the film when he crushes you next time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he almost. He could get me on a couple of things, though, I got, I got.
Speaker 1: You're sitting here twiddling the beer, dude, you're thinking, Yeah, dude, Uh fuck? What have you been doing? Boys? What you guys done? You has did it all? We were about to call Avante. We actually got a call and then Big Cat twenty minutes later. Oh so you haven't done a podcast by yourself yet? Yeah, I've done. We've been rolling since what forty minutes? Wow, you did a whole thirty five piece by yourself? I was rolling. How was it very good?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Very impressed?
Speaker 1: Ate it for me full rating. Yeah, you're already out, You're already out, He's already Get the fuck off.
Speaker 6: The butt intro is very good quality. Went about it a little differently than I expected, but kept my interest throughout. Dropped some really good knowledge nuggets from front to back that uh flowed very very quickly into the next topic, stayed with it, developed it well, good storyline through out, gave us some little personal details which were really really nice.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: Overall, four point five.
Speaker 1: I can get on board with that. I can get on board with that rating. Act I can get on board with Oh and guess what I played your voicemail, which one we got to talk about to talk about. That voicemail was perfect, dude, was it? I was like, listen, yeah, because we had the bluetooth thing on, I was a little I was. I woke up in the morning, dude.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm not going to resay what the voicemail was, but it was exciting.
Speaker 1: I was like grinning the whole time. I was like, you guys, see me sitting here grinning. I was doing that while I was in bed listening to it before I called him. But I see this, dude, my cheeks shirt from smiling. Dude, I'm stoked. When then when we were like someone come in and you started banging, it started, it started perking moving. Yeah, I felt a little song, yeah, just scared shitless, yeah, nah, damn no. I mean talked about how can we call? Yeah, I'm about to leave, You're gonna leave. Yeah, I just want to say what's up? Okay, good hey? That that's a good vibe with the pot because of what I said in the beginning, what you say all the good ship. My man's fucking laser like focus. He's not gonna be on You're not gonna see him promote it throughout the year on his platforms because he's got bigger fish to frether than this podcast. But you're gonna see us sell out doing the whole thing. Totally contradicted you by being here. Fuck but you saying you're about to leave. It makes me happy that you knew that we might be filming and you just want to come by on the way.
Speaker 8: I just did what I did. Want to see all of your faces. It's fucking great to see everybody regular.
Speaker 1: Jack's here. It's fuckingback. We we ident Jack, dude, get rid of anxiety. Are you rocking a mustache too?
Speaker 8: And that's kind of weird? None of the mustache things a little fucked up to me.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 8: You guys both have it. He's like best friends and he has both at the same mustache.
Speaker 1: They live together. I'm not I'm not mad at that all.
Speaker 8: That's actually pretty cool. I was I grow mustach. I can't grow mustache. I just wish I had a jaw line for a mustache.
Speaker 1: I seen you, I saw your little uh you got to have a little uh dress up day? Yeah, media days, media day yeah. Yeah, yeah that you got that yourself. Yeah, I love it. You know, I rock one on the left. On the left, I do Lineman. I was like, I was, I don't care. I love it.
Speaker 8: I saw a little John, I was like, what do you think you got me one? You think I think I got one on the back for you? So I was like, bet he went.
Speaker 1: And grabbed for me. And the cleats are those navy shoelaces.
Speaker 8: No, but now I'm gonna do that, dude. Hey, I'm gonna fucking do that, dude. That was a great little idea.
Speaker 1: In This episode of Bustle with the Boys is also brought to you by Roman. Shout Out Roman Nightly Defense. If you've been dealing with acne, redness, dark spots, or wrinkles, finding treatment that works can be complicated. Josh, listen up back there. I know you've got some shit going on. Uh you need skincare that actually performs, but getting started can be overwhelming. Thankfully, are boys at Roman have a solution. Roman makes it convenient to get customize prescription skincare that actually performs. Just grab your phone or computer. It's completely free, get a free online consultation. Again, you just pull out your phone or computer computer and you'll hear back from a US licensed physician within twenty four hours. You listen to Josh or you get intrigued. Good. If appropriate, a doctor will prescribe you a custom blended treatment based on your skin type and priorities. You feel that Josh, I'm sorry to keep talking to you, but I need you to fucking listen. Tell me more. All right, good? You'll receive your custom skincare treatment with free two day shipping. You also get free unlimited follow ups with your doctor if you need to make a change to your treatment or have any questions. You hear that, So if you do have any fucking questions, you get unlimited follow ups. You can annoy him as much as possible and be like, Doc, how do I fix my face? And he's gonna help you. With Roman, there's no commitments and you can cancel anytime, so it's risk free, completely risk free. All you gotta do is go to get Roman dot com backslash barstool to try to three month supply of nightly defense for just five dollars. It's free to chat with the doctor and your first order is just five fucking dollars. It's get Roman dot com slash barstool to try out a three month supply of nightly defense for just five dollars. It's free to chat with the doctor and again, your first order is just five dollars. That's get roman dot com slash barstool. Eligibility requirements and additional terms apply.
Speaker 8: One of our shithead pr guys seems like you let a little thick this year.
Speaker 1: So what you mean you're a little belly on you? No. I was like, that's fucking crazy, dude, because fuck you. I had real sensens with that.
Speaker 8: A call tail on the way home, ouse pass. I know you guys gotta call Lavonte. But did you guys talk about the bait ten canceling this season?
Speaker 1: We just were we were just talking. What's your thought? Did you do you think that? Like, what do you think the players should do? I don't know, I said, I think like I saw some players like trying to create this portal to where they can transfer and play on a team that's playing this year, Because I think, say, Sho, that's sick, Like what would you do your your senior year? I'd leave. I just said, I I fuck it then, knowing what I know now, and go to the draft.
Speaker 8: Well no, because I was a way different person in my senior of college than I am now, so it'd be it'd be unfair for me to say that. But like, who said at Oseron is that his name for l s U?
Speaker 1: I'd say, you see the lost name. He came out and said something along the lines of Joe Burrow was a six round pick. You guys are yeah us.
Speaker 8: He said, uh that Joe Burrow was a six round pick before the start of the season, and then he when I was first.
Speaker 1: That's a good point too. So you got to give kids an opportunity. I get it.
Speaker 8: It's a it's a it's a deal, right. And now we're fucking sitting over here in the gray area land. We're not in our lane like we talk about it all the time.
Speaker 1: Way, we're kind of veering off whichever way I kept going for I was veering a lot. And it's tough, dude. I was nervous talking about.
Speaker 8: Funk around, Dude, fuck around with That'spootober. They're coming to fucking take it for mus Dude. I know they're trying to cancel the entire fall.
Speaker 1: Dude. I'm so you know.
Speaker 8: The one thing I took out of this whole thing was how fired. If I am that you just did a podcast by yourself, that's fucking cool.
Speaker 1: I only had about one. I thought about it. I thought about it all day long. I was like, all right, how can we talk about that? All right, I'll talk about that's like fun, it's gonna be tough about the boy before it wasn't bad, But I told him, I said, before the pot, I said, guys, look, I'm gonna be talking to you the entire time, So talk back, talk back and forth like it was.
Speaker 8: It was really you and five other Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know, to on tangis.
Speaker 8: So I was kind of going off on it, but I bet you were way more along the guidelines without me here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I got to the end of it, what do we got next? What the fuck are we? We talked about that already? Oh really? Yes? So we would we wait? We bring it down? You need to listen subscribe. Tier one guy. Yeah, I'm not really even a Tier one guy right now.
Speaker 8: I'm probably a Tier three guy as a viewer, but I'm a Tier one guy because it's my fucking podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I do the boy well I did it? Were all the boys? Yeah? I do think, like, what'd you what was your catch when you tweeted Taylor's video, which video his swag video swag term was one of the bosses, the boss looking icy.
Speaker 6: When was the last time you wear that white suit?
Speaker 1: I've only worn it once?
Speaker 6: Would you would you wear it again?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Next time I read up, you see all these tackles getting getting bid off and Stuffy getting Hey, how about George Kittle, Baby George, that's awesome for him?
Speaker 1: That's sick. Damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 8: We got our first we have a first day of okay tomorrow, but Kittle getting broke off like that's epic, and then Kelsey got right after.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, here's what I think NFL teams do. Actually, I think if there's.
Speaker 8: Like a tight end of the Chiefs and the tight end of the Niners, they had to have talked.
Speaker 1: To me like, Okay, we're doing this.
Speaker 8: We're going with Kittle and then all right, we'll make sure Kelsey's five hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Less or whatever.
Speaker 8: Because when I signed my deal, Jake Matthews was like a million less than me, but with like a five hundred thousand incentive, like proble incentive something and so, but it was like I signed my contract in like an hour later his contract came out.
Speaker 1: Are they both managed by like an agency? Same agency? Don't know. I think Jake c A. I don't know what Jake is.
Speaker 8: They might, though, I feel like there had to be some sort of talking going on.
Speaker 1: There's gotta because operation is just unfucking real. CIA is the best agency they got, the biggest. They got everybody like they know everything that basically.
Speaker 8: Go And the thing that's super annoying is that people will be like, well, I want an agency.
Speaker 1: The guys are just gonna focus on me, dude.
Speaker 8: They got that. I feel like I'm the only guy in that whole entire agency. It's crazy how much they care about you.
Speaker 1: Does a really good job.
Speaker 8: They do really good jobs to stud Pat's a study. I got Tom too, the OG is he the owner. Tom had his own agency that CAA bought. CAA's the number one.
Speaker 1: I gotta say that number one talent agency in the world. They are they are. Then then there's w ME, who's number two. Yeah.
Speaker 8: People people who with W would say do and all we are. I think the Rocks with W and me yeah, and stuff like ms Stones with w ME.
Speaker 1: You look at the bottom line, though, I mean it's c A.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but w ME doesn't have a U Sports agency. I don't think, well they do, but not our football gotcha, gotcha, they're right there on Rodeo shout out Neil Cornwich though n C sports baby who Neil.
Speaker 1: If us if you have to be back, hey, I said that too. I was like, man, I gotta fucking go on social media and set up myself to get shipped on, like I don't have Taylor shitting on me anymore. Like it's been lonely. I bet I've seen a couple of your tweets step and I'm gonna let it go. I'm sometimes I wake up, sometimes I'll scroll and back on mine, No on mine. Yeah, I know. I don't only tweet like that right now, yeah, especially not now.
Speaker 8: I don't know if I'm a tweet nothing about Bostom with the boys the whole entire season.
Speaker 1: I thought about that.
Speaker 8: Just get his fucking stay locked in, man, So people see and it's like week eight and like, yo.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I don't think one's got a penalty yet something like that.
Speaker 8: You know, the boy's been locked in and it's not like I can go and repost something and it'll be I can be just as locked in if I me just add the story and then moving on.
Speaker 1: But outside viewers.
Speaker 8: Looking in, like you just want people to think to know that you're locked in.
Speaker 1: So just be he's not focusing on his own.
Speaker 8: Yeah, exactly, just just be locked in. I'll tell you what they might stray in. Spootober though, because that's what I love. Spooky Tober.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we gotta Spooktober now is a different little deal I now, but you know you'll at that point you'll be what five and oh feeling good?
Speaker 2: I sure hope.
Speaker 8: So so if you were in if you're in college, would you leave right now? If you're in college and you're like, hey, I'm probably gonna be a you know I would do if I would do.
Speaker 1: Whatever I could to play, because I would know I have to play if I'm gonna get drafted, right, I gotta play. Yeah, I would be super fucking bummed. That would be one of those kids that are trying to be on, like, you know, the movements that are trying to be like, yeah, go see if we can transfer.
Speaker 8: Go play it like Toledo for a your well Max done, Go play it like Boston College ACC is still playing though, ACC playing sec C C playing, But Nebraska, your boy in Nebraska's like fucking for grass.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, snatch us up's out there making power. Michigan now Harball.
Speaker 8: He had a great quote. He had a great quote. Yeah, how about these coaches do a great job of doing the health and safety thing but also saying we should we want to play as well. They do a great job of Tony Lend Michigan is a great pr crew.
Speaker 1: And Hardball laid out the steps that they've done towards they have zero I know, and he's like, I welcome anybody to come in and check out what we do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 8: Saban also said that you know, a lot of these kids are better off being here where they're on the supervision, which I know for a fact.
Speaker 1: I was one of those guys. I was like when I went home.
Speaker 8: Point, when I went home, it was like, Hey, it's hope l One is good when he comes back, right, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Yo, if if all we knew is athletes back then, like me being having teammates, me being myself, if all you knew you had to do was work out and you had the rest of the day with everybody on campus but not really going to class. So you're all gonna fucking figure out something. You can get some trouble, Yeah, you're gonna get.
Speaker 8: But you're also like, if you're like if you're at Alabama, you know savings right there in your back pocket, in your backyard.
Speaker 1: Going you know, you don't want to fuck around.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you go home to wherever you're from. Shit might get a little yeah, no, doubt might get a little.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do agree that they're better off with the teams and like doing something not for the sake of being like fucking jerk off to college football and you just make them play, make the boys play that. I just think it's better all around for literally everybody involved that the kids get to play their sport.
Speaker 8: If you're guys like like Trevor Lawrence, this guy who has said who has said I want to play and stuff like that, but he's in the A SEC.
Speaker 1: So they're going to play.
Speaker 8: But teams that are not playing, and there's guys that are studs on there that probably first round Secon around through round the draft picks like you got to go, man, Yeah, like just because you don't want to go play in the spring, then what happens with the draft. The CBA says, you can't have the draft before or after June. Second, that's what the Collective Bordering Agreement says. And so yeah that's and so now if you go and revise that, which I'm sure they could go and do, no problem. But at the same time, like, are you gonna go play a spring league, then.
Speaker 1: Go right into the draft, then go get drafted.
Speaker 8: Then oh, you have a game in two weeks because the NFL is slowing down right, it's a crazy little deal deal.
Speaker 1: Would you think the national title would even count or do you feel like there would be an asterix?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: It's I mean, if how about this, If I'm LSU one, would you give them an asterix knowing that the big ten and the back twelve were out?
Speaker 8: If I was on a team and we won the national championship, you couldn't tell me nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you know what I'm saying the same thing?
Speaker 8: I think you just couldn't tell me nothing, like in the back of your mind, you know, well there wasn't There was like fifty other D one schools weren't playing. Yeah, but also I tell them nothing, can't tell me nothing?
Speaker 1: Then I'm walking that fucking ring. What you're doing at don't war about it? Yeah, and then the conversation will become, oh did your team opt out of playing? Yeah, you know, and then flex on him. I was going to say something, but then it's like, well, what if it's yeah, yeah, if it's Dice, they got always stand. You want to call with me?
Speaker 8: I gotta go, I really do. I I love, I want to go home. I want a normal tech. I gotta see Bobo at Airta at Airte No Bobo Airta Nashville.
Speaker 1: I like to shout out the boy even no free shoutouts, Bubba. Yeah, I start paying us that money, buddy. We give him a lot of shoutouts I had. I did on the under the hood. I did the I did the micro nutrient tests that they just started. Yeah, you should check it out. You probably already have done it. The code thing, right Jersey. Yeah, Resilience Code down Denver, Colorado. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 8: I work with them exclusively, actually, and we do. Like I have my whole entire diet Ryan at Place mats.
Speaker 1: He's doing You're locked in dial I'm so glad you came by the I am so I'm so happy to want to give. Well, have a teen you know, and I gotta get out. I don't wanna. Are we gonna have our inferrets on a little sash? Yeah, I'm down, dude. You felt me thrown out the bay. I'll be always throwing out the rock. I know you done with this deal? What deal?
Speaker 2: This? Right here?
Speaker 1: With the podcast? Oh? I don't know, probably like forty minutes. Okay, Well, in forty minutes, I'll be getting ivy of Bobbo. I gotta do a lot of chores. My mom's coming to town tomorrow. Chores, charl writes on the dry race board, like stuff. That's another I'm just gonna go and just say no next time. Isay, I can't. I got stuff to do. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I did that.
Speaker 1: I got chores, chores, Yeah, she writes on the Okay, enough, and that was the playback of what exactly happened. I'll see you later. Now it's time to shout out our boys, the Glizzy Boys at Feltman's of Coney Island, the world's first hot dog brand, estimated to be in eighteen sixty seven, with Charles Feltman being the uh being the inventor of the Glizzy aka the hot Dog. These boys sent me some Glizzies the other week, a package about six packs of Glizzies. Dude had no clue what was happening. I figured it was a sponsorship with Barstool, but I was like, why in the fuck are we getting hot dogs shipped? Like, that's the product is hot dogs. Little did I know that they're called Glizzies. Now I get. I wondered myself on Twitter and quickly find out that Feltman's is changing the hot dog game. Feltman's is also a military run business, revived in twenty fifteen. The founders, Michael and Joe Quinn, revived the brand in honor of their late brother Jimmy, who was tragically killed on nine to eleven. And when I say veteran owned, these are real hardcore veterans, with thirty plus years in the military and uniform and one hundred and thirteen months deployed overseas, with Joe deploying three times to combat after his brother was killed on nine to eleven. They all played D one sports at Army two. Now debatable how good of a football team Army is, but respectful that the boys played D one at Army. The Quinn brothers are diehard sports fans, especially football and baseball. Hints why they're sponsoring the boys. This is a perfect fucking collaboration. So here's the thing. The Quinns have put together an annual Mets game in honor of their brother Jimmy every year, and obviously they can't be at the ballpark this year, so they're doing a sort of virtual event bussing. Fans get a discount off the entire store with code busting' and their website is www dot feltman'sofcooneyiland dot com And for the veterans and first responders that are listening on the website, they also get an additional ten percent off with id dot me at checkout, Go check the Boys out. Shout out Feltman's, Dude, love your product, all natural, uncured, all beef, hot dogs, throat the glizzies, Dude, become a glzzy gladiator with the boys, and dude have a better grill out sessions. Shout out Feltman's Hello boogie, Hey, you're on Busting with the Boys. Baby. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: I'm at crib man, I just had dinner, dinner.
Speaker 2: Are you you get to uh?
Speaker 1: You get to go and stay at your house or you standing at the hotel.
Speaker 3: I get I get to come home.
Speaker 1: You get to come home. Listen, hey, number one, here's what I'm gonna need from you. I'm gonna need you to do your absolute best to talk clearly because you you already you know, I've always struggled understanding uh, some things you say. But I'm gonna need your best because we're on a phone now. But I appreciate it. I appreciate your answering what you say.
Speaker 2: You're gonna need my best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need your best. I need your best on sounding on, sounding on, sounding your best, your best version of Lavonte's voice, because you got the phone. Now, that's kind of messing up the Uh, it's kind of messing up the sound a little bit.
Speaker 3: Hear me good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we can hear you good. I'm gonna need you to get your white boy voice.
Speaker 3: On my work.
Speaker 1: I'm just yo, howse howse fucking how's training camp going? Give us an update?
Speaker 3: So camp is going real? Good man, it's going smooth.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I like all the protocols. Team gam place, very comfortable environment for everybody, is it? Uh?
Speaker 1: Is it annoying all the different protocols and things you got to go through before you actually it.
Speaker 2: Was it was.
Speaker 3: It was a very annoying at first. It was very annoying at first, but just like that, you get used to it. You just gotta understand that that from now just the new norm, and you gotta understand that you and your family your family. So you know, I can respect it. I appreciate it, you know, but go ahead. But you know, at the end of the day, we give a chance to play football again, so that's definitely great.
Speaker 1: Are you hyped to be playing ball? Are you hyped at the seasons on schedule?
Speaker 3: I'm very high.
Speaker 1: Do you do you think there's gonna be any bumps in the road?
Speaker 3: Obviously I had my first off right now and smooth. Hopefully stay that way. But with the way things look't just you know, with the way the world to shut up nowadays, man, you never know, you never know what's gonna happen. But just got to keep prying. Everything go smooth. Everybody do what they're supposed to be within the organizations, and hopefully everything.
Speaker 5: They play smooth.
Speaker 3: Man, we can continue to play football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel you on that. We were actually just talking about the big team canceling and the Huskers not being able to play ball this year. Dude, how do you feel like, uh, how do you feel like you would have felt as a senior? You get that question? Hey, you're breaking up. I can't hear you.
Speaker 2: You hear me now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can hear you now. I will say that question again. We were we were just talkingking about the Big Ten and how they canceled, and how the Huskers aren't going to be playing football this year, how some kids are doing to transfer and like you know, they obviously want to play football. How would you how do you feel how do you feel like we would have felt and you would have felt specifically going into your senior year had this been us.
Speaker 3: Man going to my senior year, I helped pretty pretty bad, pretty messed up, you know, it was going to your senior year. It's pretty much a big year for you to live in fide in your future where you want to be far as a football player. Yeah, you know, obviously I feel feel very bad for those kids whatever that they got to go through that you know, hopefully do get a chance to play. But you know, I guess everybody else is looking out for their well being. You know, I guess they don't have enough the good stuff, I mean, like the good protocols in the shafe environment for those kids. But you know, those guys, they want to play, they want to play football. But at the end of the day, man Kevin not up to him, but up to them. But hopefully they continue to try to use their boys to get it, get it passed. They're able to play.
Speaker 1: Being like having the teammates being in the locker rooms that we've been in. Saban came out and was talking about he feels like the kids would be better off under his supervision and playing football and being at Alabama compared to being at home or being in the dorms all season long. Would you agree with that? And knowing the guys that we had on our.
Speaker 3: Team being away from the family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like he's like, I think that players are better off being under my supervision. So hopefully they don't cancel Alabama season because he wants them around him. He thinks they're better off with him. They being in the streets.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, of course, be off with whatever mind football been you being in that being in the streets where you can easily, you know, contact, be contacted with the virus or whatever, and then you could attect those around you who you want to try to keep safe. But being in a safe environment as you know the day, taking the right protocols and doing the right thing the testing and stuff, you know, it definitely makes you feel comfortable for yourself and for your time.
Speaker 1: Right, let's uh, we'll transition because you're you're playing with some superstars. Now you're finally playing with some superstars. What has it been like? I have to ask what has it been like playing with Tom Brady and having somebody like that in your organization and now on the practice field. How has it? How has changed the dynamic?
Speaker 5: You know, if it's been for me personally, it's been feel surreal, you know, I still haven't grasped yet like that I'm playing with Tom Brady, crazy you know, and then gone to the whale and I'm looking at you guys every day.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get some m like, man, I'm really competing at the guy on a daily basis. Yeah, and like when I see him in the locker room like dang, like that's Tom Brady.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, that's the fucking.
Speaker 3: Go Yeah, Like it's crazy. Then then then I say, like you want to steel. You know, you can see the competive in them, and uh, he brings you a great sense of urgency. Man, he's a very comparied guy. Uh, to the other side of the ball. And it's fun, bro, it's crazy, bro. Like I'm still trying to get the hang of it, but it is real fun. Man. He's a great dude, man, a great person. You know, off the field, he's one of the guys, one of the boys.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, bro, you we got to get him on the bus, So you gotta we gotta work that out. In Law says, you got to get him acquainted. We're actually sending you a care package here pretty soon, so be on the lookout. Yeah, hell yeah. What what have you What do you feel like has stood out to you that you don't feel like you knew about him, that he brought like some element to your team. And maybe it's a sense of urgency that you're alluding to to where you're on the field with him, and man, this motherfucker's commanding the huddle and this is I've heard about this, but I haven't witnessed it. And now I'm getting to witnesses. What is something that you've seen that you're like, you know this is I didn't realize it was like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's all easing tune with everybody. He toured the off the line with the running backs and was like he always just going through everything you need to go through, get making sure everybody on the same page with the adjustments and things. And like you know, when the offense come out the heddle their baby, see them they communicating, and it's just it just it just feels different. Yeah, we get that, that that feeling that you know, Okay, this guy's take command of everything, and everybody was following him, leading, and everybody was on point, like there's no love yagains. Everybody's getting lined up a sap and then you know for defense, you know that get us to get rid of the shop, and then you know the competition is on right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, it's different. Man. You can feel a good vibe from him. Man, that's what I really like. Man, those guys they got a real great vibe and they come in and they find in they just want to play football and they want to win. You know, they got that winning mentality. You know we've been needing that.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I bet it's nice to see a nice.
Speaker 3: Real fun to feet against you like that.
Speaker 1: How has it been seeing Gronk, seeing his uh entertaining ass practicing with him? What's it been like for him? Uh, seeing him come back after taking a year off the ball.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know when he when he first came back, obviously, you know, by missing the whole year of football, I feel like it seemed like it might be hard, you know, for him to adjust to things like that. But you know, is just a straight ball and he's a football player. So when he's out there, because you don't feel like you been working out the whole time since he's been away from football. He's kind of kind of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's lean. It seems like he's lost weight, but I think he's the same way. It's weird. He's got like a skinny jaw or it just seems like he's It's like, you know, it seems like he's leaner everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's real lean, but he's still a big guy. He's still and he could move right. You got that weak speed and nobody really pays attention to Everybody just think he's a big bodies or not. He got a little speed to him too, so he decided to. He decided to be in the locker room too as well. Man, it's fun, bro, it's fun of being there with the man. You know, guys who won multiple Super Bowls and you feel like they kind of like celevery's outside of the locker room. But yeah, when in the locker room, man, we just we all do homies. That's that's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: For real.
Speaker 1: Yo, Have have you gotten campis yet? Have the camp? I did a little segment earlier on campus because there's a I got a gag gift in the training camp care package you're sending you guys. So it's just pretty fun.
Speaker 3: And my care package you got a gag Hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a gag gift. You got yourself. You got something coming for you that that revolves the campis. It's for your well being, that's for your health. But it's pretty funny. I got one. I got one more question, maybe two more quests. Okay, are you the most underrated linebacker in the league.
Speaker 3: That even a question?
Speaker 2: Day?
Speaker 1: Give me a fucking answer. Hey, trust me, I fucking know I'm out here doing God's work. I'm out here doing your work. Wasn't calling to referring to you as God. But I'm out here doing the work for you because I'm going to build this hype train in twenty twenty. I got some, I got some I got some inside ties with people and other networks. We're building out this Levante David hype train to push you to the Pro Bowl and get voted on, you know, unanimously without being a fucking alternate and all pro. Because there's a lot of people that feel you're the most underrated, underappreciated defensive player in the last decade. Do you does that hype you up? Does that hype you up? When I say that, would you agree with that assessment?
Speaker 3: It does? It does? I mean I agree with them obviously. I feel like I multi state, especially with my play. But at the same time, I always go back and say, man, it all comes down and win it, you know when I mentioned but when you need about me individually, you know, of course, I feel like out there, being under the ray, are a little bit people been, you.
Speaker 1: Know, sleeping on them, and they're sleeping on the fucking boy, dude, We're gonna wake them up, though, I know. I know that's why I feel like I gotta be more. I got to be louder for you because I know you don't like talking about yourself. But I know if if anybody can get you to talk about yourself, it might be me.
Speaker 3: If anybody definitely you know you definitely can't. I ain't gonna up about that. You're gonna bring it out because when you talk about it, I'm like, damn, you know mother, my guy, we will come through happiness. You got them up at so I gotta be able to stand from hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, dude. Do you feel like now? I also think that with guys like Tom Brady and Gronk on your team, they're gonna bring some more notoriety and have There's gonna be more eyes on you, which I think is only going to obviously benefit you, because do you feel like that's gonna help you as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's definitely gonna help me. I've been to talk already. Gonna get more recognition. Everybody want to see who the mount is now, what type of player he is? Everybody want to keep I don't appreciated he is, And you know me shoot ball got lights all life almost still ball.
Speaker 1: I'll hey, I feel you go ahead, do my thing, man, but why do you, uh, why do you shut down your social media during the season.
Speaker 3: Kind of focus, bro, I gotta focus land. It's a long seating. It's a long season. And then the man one hundred one hundred percent attention and focused, trying not to get distracted, especially you know with Twitter, I tend my tend to find when I'm on my phone, when I come to lock on, I tend to find myself just going down on Twitter and Instagram a contract, going over a little you know, for ma, some disment that we probably went over, or going over with we cand to get everything solid down on my in my mind, or staying in the offensive going over something that they do that I can catch on on game day. So that's one of the advantage that I try to use that little five ten minutes, whatever it may be, I can put to something else and I don't even have to do it, you know, with just football, I could be just reading the book, reading the Bible, scripture, reading whatever, being in devotion or whatever it may be. Is just something that I could use on a on like a partular level.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: I fucking love that, man. I appreciate you coming on. I don't want to take up too much of time. I know you got to get some rest, but hey, we're fucking pulling for you over here. Bro, We're obviously going to sell out for you. You don't even need a fucking social media because we're gonna do it for you. And we already got connections. We're already I'm telling you, I got this fucking master playing lined out. But I appreciate you coming on.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I love you, I fucking miss you, and I hope you have a safe season.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: You know you've been my guys to day one. I won't leave. Everybody needs to know that you've been my They won't know it's all.
Speaker 1: Right, brother, Alright, that's my fucking boy. Speaking of football, dude, football is coming back and that means Sundays are back. Dude. I know they say Saturdays are for the boys, Sundays are also for the fucking boys, especially during football season. Why only watch one Sunday out of the market games out of market game? What the fuck kind of typo is that WY only watch one Sunday out of market game?
Speaker 6: Out of market games like games that are out of your market.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're gonna tell you, chuck, that one up as an.
Speaker 6: L it should be hyphenated.
Speaker 1: That's not Yeah, who who didn't put the hyphen on the prompter? We all know will read anything that fucking yeah, we all know will read anything on that damn prompter. Why only watch one Sunday out of market game when you can watch all of them? Catch it all with Sunday NFL Ticket dot tv and the good news NFL fans direct tv has expanded the service. If you live in an apartment or big city where DirecTV service is not available, you can now get NFL Sunday Ticket without a satellite. To see if you're eligible, go online to NFL Sunday Ticket dot tv and stream every Sunday NFL Ticket game this season to follow your favorite team no matter where you live. And there are a lot of teams out there, guys. As of now, the boy cheers on the Titans, the Raiders, the Washington football team because that's who I played for. But you got to be able to catch all the games. You can also stream from all your favorite devices. I'll read those here in a minute. Use the promo code bust and twenty at checkout to say fifteen percent. That is code bust and twenty because it's your twenty twenty bust and twenty at checkout to say fifteen percent. There are also exclusive student discounts available as well. Here's where you can stream. You can stream on Xbox one, PlayStation four, Apple TV, Roku, Chrome Cast, Samsung TV, SAMs, some smart TV models from twenty fifteen plus and so forth, laptops, smartphones, tablets, all of it. Dude. The website NFL Sunday Ticket dot tv. Go see if you're eligible. Use our code busting twenty at checkout say fifteen percent. Barstool bringing on Deon Sanders, huge fucking move. I think it's a huge move. You obviously you knew when that came out that there was going to be two sides of the coin like there's no I don't think there's middle ground on on stuff like that because the backlash barstools taken recently. Uh but look, I think it's a fucking I think it's awesome. I think he got he was done with the NFL network. I want to say the boys, Gilly and Wallow from million dollars worth of game, shout out the boys, man. I want to say they got in Erica in Dave's ear early whenever they realized a few weeks ago that he was going he was coming up on a contract that kind of said, hey, you guys should look at bringing Dion over to the pirate. And you know Eric and Dave they execute on things like that like right away, and I can only I wish I could be a fly on the wall when they're sitting there talking to Dian about what they could do with him, this, that and the other. But look, man, I think it's a I think it's an awesome move on Dion's part. He's arguably the most intent and entertaining athlete of all time, one of the most prime fucking time He's he could the man can stand there and say I am the best to ever do it at my position, and he's not scared to say it. He's got a lot to say all the time. He's got a lot of good shit that he says, spits a lot of motivation inspiration. He's got his hashtag truth that he always uses. It stands for a stands or something. Let's look up with that SAMs work. But I think it's a perfect move for him.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: He's not on a network where he talks. He said it fifteen to thirty seconds at a time where he's got to fit in what he wants to do. Dion is such a creative cat and entertaining cat that you want him to have an open forum and say what he wants and go off of him. And Barstool's the right move. They're going to set him up with a podcast, so he'll get to talk talk about what is he what did he say? He likes controversy, He'll get to go at talk about things all the time that he wants to and he doesn't have to worry about any backlash or a boss or anybody telling him what to do. And that's that's like his kind of freedom with that. And then they're also making a Sunday pregame show that they're gonna fly to Texas and do and a big cat. Dave and Dion are going to do that show. I'm sure that show is going to be entertaining as hell. A lot of younger a lot of the younger audience will drive over there. Barstool's got a machine man. They know what they're doing, and I I would assume that Dion is worth every penny that they probably gave that, man, because I bet it was quite a bit. It's got It had to have been something, because that is getting somebody like Deon Sanders to go to join the ship of Barstool. I don't know, man, I'm hype for it. Dude, he's gonna be on the bus one day. I want Erica. I woke up to a text at like five am from Erica. Yo, Yo, we signed Deon Sanders. We talked to him about a lot of different things he's going to be doing, getting on like football, like talking football with guys, the pods and stuff like that, and he brought up you guys, so we're gonna be doing things with busting. So he's gonna be on the bus for sure.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We got to get him on the phone at some point. Wish I had his number now. But I'm fired up, dude, Dion joining the joining the pirate ship of Barstool. Huge fucking move. And I think it's I think it's only the beginning too. I think it's only the beginning with Barstool making moves like that. Yeah, I'm fired up. You got somebody like Dion big Cats calling the boy, what's up? Is your belly full? Yeah, Yeah, we're already in it, dude, Let's do it. We're we're actually talking about the Deon Sanders acquisition. And I would love to I would love to pick your brain and ask how that went about. And I know you are you are Barstool, You're one part of Barstool, so I know you were in on those conversations. What what has to take? What was taking place to get Dion over on the pirate ship.
Speaker 2: So the first I heard of it was probably about three weeks ago. Maybe, well I should back up because I got to give a shout out to my guy Ron because Roan brought obviously Wallow and Gilly in end of last year, and apparently Dion Sanders' sons and Dion himself are big fans of Wallow on Gilly. So Dion, I think knew that his run a NFL network was coming to a close. Uh, that connection was made. Erica went down there. I want to say it was like two or three weeks ago, whever Dion was originally on PMT. She actually like asked Dion to come on PMT when she was sitting next to him down in Dallas. So and Erica was working hard. I know like she was getting the deal done and it was it's like, you know, she basically was like, what do you think we can do? And you know, we came up on the list. Dave and I did a zoom call with him maybe two weeks ago, talking about everything that we have to offer, and he was in. So it's pretty much a match made in heaven because I think Dion is electric, as everyone knows, but his personality, what he has to say, and more than anything, the craziest part about Dion is there's very very few people, there's probably I don't know less than one hundred people in the world who in the sports world can talk shit and then be like, but I backed it all up right, Like he backed it all up. He's the best cornerback of all time. So it's like you can't. It's different than you know, like a Kendrick Perkins, who I like and he was on our show a few months ago, but when he talked shit on ESPN, players can clap back at him and be like, dude, you're you're kind of a bump. You were never a super We're deon talk shit. It's like, no, that that's primetime.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, you can't say shit right.
Speaker 2: He's a Hall of Famer. If you say like, oh, like I could beat Like if a player says like Michael Thomas is like, oh I could beat deon one on one, it's like no, no, Like he stopped Chris Carter and Jerry Wright and Michael Irvin, Like he can go down the list and prove that he did it. So it's it's a pretty cool, unique spot to have a guy like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's so he's so outspoken, like like he said it, He's always got a lot to say, and he he's like arguably the most entertaining athlete of all time. And from a guy to go to a network that's like talking for little segments at a time, to have full tilt open for him and just be fucking prime time from back in the day, I think it's going to be electric for barstool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so so excited. It's it's just another thing where if you had said this to me five years ago, I'd have been like, you're you're high, or if you're stupid, you're drunk. There's no chance that Dion Sanders would work at Parson and I just did the testament to everything Gave's built and everything that Erica's be able to do because like those type of deals don't happen without Erica doing them, you know what I mean, Like she's that's where she comes in and it's so good at what she does because I'm sure if anyone else is doing it would have it would have fallen apart, you know, three weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt. And then there'll probably be some feud on the internet between Dion and barstool right right. I'll tell you what that You kind of made me like think about it, because I'm thinking, Fuck when whenever I'm done, when my time's up and i go spouting off at the mouth like I'm gonna be like fucking Kendrick Perkins do, Everybody's just gonna be able to throw fire back in me because I'm not a Dion.
Speaker 2: What's what's up with you? What's the latest of you? Are you? Are you talking to people? Are you? Are you going to try to get to a camp?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've talked to a couple, and I know I know they just the NFL just lifted the rule to where you can fly in free agents now to work them out. So I would assume now that the teams just put helmets on today and are running around a little bit, that there might be some traffic here in the near future. You never know, But that's just my that's just my vibe.
Speaker 2: Are you still are you? Are you? Like? What percent in shape are you in right now? One hundred percent? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, per my whoop? I'm I'm at eighty eight recovery today?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you? What are you saying of a whoop?
Speaker 2: I do I have a whoop? What strain are you clacking in? Every day?
Speaker 1: I probably average fourteen strain to day. I want to say yesterday, Yes, yesterday was eighteen. You know what I was thinking? No, big cat, I was thinking last night because you guys do such a fucking good job at literally everything you guys touch. But I was like, Yo, it'd be fun if we made created a team on the woop app. You know you can do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The only problem I have with that, and I do genuinely love using the whoop, is that I don't I don't want other people being like, uh, oh, dude, you you like sleep talk and you woke up like fifteen times, like, well, how many diservices do you have at night? Yeah, intrusive to be like to meet for me to share, like how I'm sleeping. Yeah, how many disservices do you average?
Speaker 1: I average? I think nine.
Speaker 2: Oh, dude, I'm like at fifteen.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm at it, dude. I love looking at the sleep dude, what's your resting heart rate?
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'll pull it up. I'll pull it up. But I gotta get my screen up because I'm like get like maybe like nine days when I when I work out, I can get to like eleven, but I gotta I gotta get it going. Wait, what's the resting heart rate? The HRV?
Speaker 1: The eight are r h R. It's under the recovery when I think under the recovery.
Speaker 2: Play Okay, I'm gonna find that. Hold on, you go to your age R.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go on the recovery rate sixteenth. That's tough. We gotta get you down. We gotta get you.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know I'm at a forty two. I'm at a forty two, which a solid.
Speaker 2: You're like almost a professional athlete. Hey.
Speaker 1: I love the almost. I love the subtle jab in there, dude. Hey, but we can make the group an exclusive team like only a few, like only a few of us can have and we got well, I'll i'll sign something to hey, I won't talk about your sleep habits. Okay, we can have a Yeah, we can have a fun little group. I'd love to be in one with you guys in Billy football. Dude, that motherfucker is hilarious.
Speaker 2: Dude. He when he ran his marathon on the treadmill during our grit stream, the Whoop was like, uh, why don't you just chill out for a second, Like.
Speaker 1: Didn't he hit twenty in the highest twenty one? And they say, like, you know, you're like, yeah, too much, he.
Speaker 2: Hit twenty one, he hit twenty one. But the problem was, I don't think Whoop is set up for not like literally not sleeping at all. So we all, like our whoops all got confused for the entire weekend. You're like, hey, dude, like did you just not sleep that night? Like what's what's going on here? Like everything was logging is like a weird nap two days later. So uh, but I think that's I think Whoop does such a good job that like I can give him a path for not being like, hey, we got to think of a bunch of bloggers playing video games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got a hey whoop, we get whoop. If Whoop is hearing this, they need to build a side little app for Grit Week. Dude, I think that's what it needs. It needs a Grit Week whoop app strap. However, we can say all that all right, here we go, Let's do another ad. Sports Research shout out the Boys of Sports Research Research. They've up their game. I've always been a fan of their sweet sweat because I use them. I've always used them in saunas sometimes to warm up or before I go out of practice. I'll put it on the old low back of the knees, you know, to get going a little bit. But now I've seen that they have a their gun now and they also have a pre and post workout. They obviously they sponsor the Boys because you know NFL players, hey like, like Big Kat said, almost almost a pro athlete. They're one of the most trusted health and fitness brands in the States, developed by athletes for athletes. So just like us, buy the Boys for the boys. That's what Sports Research is about. Established over forty years ago, it's a family owned and operated business dedicated to providing the highest quality products that focus on a lifetime approach to living healthy instead of that quick fix. From homework out essentials to certified athletes supplements, Sports Research has a little something for everyone, for all the boys out there and girls. Shout out to the girls too. So whether you're trying to lose a few pounds or give your a moon immune Moon Immune system of boost during corona, we've got you covered. Listen. They're great, dude. They have pre and post workout. Now. Like I was saying, that has EAAs your essential amino acids bat alanine to give you that itch, to give you that pump going in, getting all in the blood. You know, a little itchy skin feeling you get all great ingredients involve natural products. They got coconut coconut water powder involved. They got all the good shit, man, check them out. They're awesome. Also Theragum Machine. If you got tight muscles and shit, dude, you got to type back and you're sick asking your partner to massage you and she won't do it or he won't do it. By this therapun because it's easy to use and it's phenomenal. One of those therapy guns. Right. There's also there's also that brand I think I already said it. Uh, but they it's a therapy gun since there's you know, jab jabs that you I know, it sounds real suspect coming off of this mic. Right now. You can get twenty percent off your order right now. Uh, they're giving our listeners at twenty percent. When you go to sportsresearch dot com and use code busting twenty at checkout, that gets you twenty percent off. So go to sportsresearch dot com use code busting twenty uh to get twenty percent off. Shout out the boys, dude. So if you think about Dion being your colleague, you think about Will Compton being your colleague, you think about Taylor lawand and honestly the biggest one, well I don't know, Dion's arguably the biggest one now, but a Rod is your colleague. You get to do shows with a Rod and Dion, Like, have you taken a moment to think about that yet as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy, it's crazy, and it's I mean, it's a dream. That's why whenever people we'll say, like you know, when they ask you, like what's your favorite part about Barsool, It's like I get to do whatever I want and like all everything you just lifted. Is all just ideas that came out of nowhere, and we're just like, hey, let's do this. This would be fun, Hey, let's do this, you know what I mean. And there's not there's nothing that can stop you from all that stuff. So it's just I mean, it is a dream come true pretty much every day's dream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now you're getting to do actual shows with these guys. I'm like wondering, I can't wait to watch your guys this first Sunday when you guys try because you guys are going to Texas right every weekend?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, are.
Speaker 1: You excited for that? Traveling with Dion every weekend?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be a lot, but it's you know, I think we're gonna travel on Friday, so we're gonna do the show, and we're gonna take the show on Friday, and then we'll have a live element ready to go on Sundays kind of if anything breaking happens. But you know, it's it's one of those things that, uh, it sucks to travel that much. But at the end of the day, like I my approach has always been, don't say no to anything because you'll end up in good spots. And that's kind of like the whole story of Barschool and like why I am where I am?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, you got a fucking grinder a year coming. You got to grinder back half of the year coming up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we got to make up for it because there haven't been supports. So yeah, and I knew that, Like as soon as that was like the first thing I thought of when everything got shut down. I was just thinking to myself, like, when everything comes back, like this is gonna because you know, people were talking about it. Oh yeah, there's gonna be all these sports going on at the same time. It's like, I'm excited for that, but that also means a ton of work, So I've been mentally preparing for that for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm sure it'll be nice to get to be out of the house a little bit too. You gotta you gotta get You got a new boy, right? How old is he? She?
Speaker 2: He's he's one. He's like a little over thirteen.
Speaker 1: Months, gotcha. How's he been good?
Speaker 2: Good? I mean, it's it's awesome to like that has actually been the nice thing about the pandemic is like all the little things that I realized like I probably would have missed it. I probably would have missed that. And getting to watch like it's it's fucking mind blowing, dude, Like it's mind going to watch like a baby grow every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Taylor. Taylor always talks like the first few months, you're just like thinking, I just got to keep them, I just got to keep it alive, Like you're just like trying to survive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then after like seven or eight months, and a personality starts to form and like it starts giggle and it's fun, like it just everything kind of changes, and you're just like, this is crazy, Like I'm watching a baby, Like I'm watching a baby grow, and like day to day you'll like sometimes wake up and like pick him up out of the crip and be like, I think he grew like overnight, bigger overnight.
Speaker 1: That's fucking awesome. Man. Earlier, you were talking about with sports canceling. Unfortunately, we've you've had a tough week. You've had a rough week seeing the Big Ten cancel. You've had an even rougher week seeing that Wisconsin wasn't one of the teams that are on board to try and have a season, unlike Nebraska, and the other tough, actual tough teams out there. What well you doing? You disagree?
Speaker 2: No, I would say Nebraska got bitch slapped pretty damn good by the Big Ten.
Speaker 1: How so, what do you mean got bitch slapped?
Speaker 2: Because they did the whole thing. And I listen, I appreciated Scott Frost saying we want to play football because I wanted to play football, and I appreciated him like standing up for his guys. And then you saw all the reports like hey, we're gonna try to find a way to play football, and then today the joint statement comes out. It's like Nebraska is a member of the Big Ten and a proud member of the Big Ten. They got put in their plate. They got put right back. If Daddy had to say, like, hey, you want that fifty million dollars you know TV contract, why don't you shut the hell up and cancel the season like the rest of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're right, you're right, but still hey, but still, then boys are out there, I have a season. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like the fight out of him. I was. I love Scott Frost fighting for his guys. I loved every minute of that. But it was just I knew that that was coming, like Nebraska is not. I don't think any school outside of you know, maybe five I have the ability to be like, we can do whatever we want. Conference be damned so, and Nebraska is definitely not. Like it's pretty much Ohio State, Alabama, lady, like maybe Texas and maybe USC and then obviously Notre Dame does whatever they want. Yeah, that's the short, short lived.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you had, say you were the at the top of the Big Ten Conference committee, how would you find a way to have a season? If you were the Big Ten? Were you do you? Are you pissed off at the SEC and ACC or do you feel like they're going to fall in line with the Big Ten? Let's get that question a lot first. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I go back and back every day. I do think there's an element of them just trying to lay it so they can then make the argument that they tried really hard. I if I were the Big Ten, I think their biggest mistake is they should not have scheduled everything to start in first week of September. They should have If we go back in time, I would have said, let's not start the season till October over, let's play an eight game season, so it gives you an extra month to try to figure out what's going on, and uh yeah, I would have just given it more time. I just that's it felt like they had no plan, and then they did a plan, and then a week later they canceled the plan, whereas like the smart thing might have been have a plan, like have the plan, give you a couple extra months, and then try to execute the plan. So I think the whole thing was vocal. It sucks. I'm pissed. I mean, you college football's it is the fall. Saturday's on college football, Like Saturdays in the fall are my favorite favorite days, you know what I mean. Like that's when you sit down on the couch and you're like, all right, I get twelve hours of just chaos in college football, and you get you.
Speaker 1: Don't have to worry about going to bed because you get you got Sunday right right.
Speaker 2: It's just the whole you know, the experience and everything. It's just it just sucks.
Speaker 1: Man, It just sucks, dude, it does fucking suck. I think what what makes me mad. I was talking to the boys earlier, like what confus me is the fact that kids can go on campus but then they can't have sports. So that's what's confusing to me because I'm like with Saban to where it's like, you know, they're better off like playing, like being with the coaches, playing ball, like being under that umbrella. But it's just like, so you're gonna let all these college kids who are wanting their college experience to be on campus go to a few classes because a lot of them will be on zoom, But the kids following all the protocols and getting tests and stuff, they can't play football right right.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, it's crazy, it makes no sense, and it's just it's the whole thing has just been frustrated because I think we all thought when this started in March, like losing March badness sucks. But we all understood it, right, and then we said in our head like, Okay, well there's a lot of months between now and when football season starts, so they'll have their shit figured out, and just everything is falling apart.
Speaker 1: Right, I know. It's fucking crazy. Man. My last one for you, going back on a rod. You guys have the corp coming out soon. When does that drop?
Speaker 2: Is hopefully going to drop it in the next few weeks.
Speaker 1: Actually, you got it. Can you give any big names that are on that is in the season.
Speaker 2: It's the biggest name by far we've ever had. I can give you. Hmm, well all right, well yeah, actually no, I'll give you. I'll give you. I'm gonna rank the names in my head. Hold on, I'm gonna rank the names in my head. All right. So you get to pick. You can't pick one and two. You get to pick. If there's seven guests, pick which numbers you want to hear. You get two.
Speaker 1: Picks, two picks, but I can't pick top two. Yeah, okay, I'll take uh, give me three, and I'll take give me three and six.
Speaker 2: Three and six. Oh, that's good because that's nice teaser. All right. Three is Jimmy Fallon. Six is our CEO of Penn Jasonden.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean that's solid.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I didn't My pants didn't move a little bit for that one. But Jimmy's a solid one. Did you guys ask him some questions.
Speaker 2: Will like Jay, people will like Ja because it's the inside look on how the barstool deal got done. Ah.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're right, you're right. That is solid. That's gonna be a really good one, did you? Uh yeah, when did you interview Jimmy?
Speaker 2: Right? Most of them happened right before coronavirus, so it's been a while. But that's but think about that. Jimmy's number three, so one and two are bigger than him.
Speaker 1: So you didn't get to interview Jimmy after people tried canceling him.
Speaker 2: Correct, and not get to do that after Yeah, that is that is correct. Actually wait now I'm thinking about it. Yeah. Yeah, and actually four and five are pretty big too. Fine. Yeah, so it's a loaded, it's loaded.
Speaker 1: Can we get number five?
Speaker 2: Five? Ice c I.
Speaker 1: Oh that's solid. That's fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: That's five. Yeah, So do the maths on the red.
Speaker 1: Do the maths on the red?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, that's solid. That's fucking solid.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, I appreci shit you coming on. We're dropping this next Monday, so I'll give you all the goods. Oh wait, wait wait wait one last thing. So we got a little you know, I got to talk with George about it, but it was tough seeing you guys claim to be his favorite podcasters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he texted me, he broke the news through me.
Speaker 1: I believe yeah, what do you want to do?
Speaker 2: I mean he's been you know, he's been. Uh. I'll tell you a funny story. I think I've told this before, but when we went sat when we went to Sarrancisco and we Georgia and I laughed about this. We have to Serrancisco two years ago for training camp. We interviewed like Kyle Shanahan and John Lynch and we were interviewing Joe Staley and Mike McGlinchey. And after the interview, they're like, hey, guys like this like our like second year tight end, like he's a huge fan. Can we like probably you to take a picture with him? And it was George Kettle.
Speaker 1: And we're like, yeah, I get Hey, that dude is a genuine dude.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I like I like George a lot.
Speaker 2: That's why that's what I'm thing, like I tell that story because George is like, he's the same dude like.
Speaker 1: He really is.
Speaker 2: You would think you would think someone who's had that kind of success would change a little. Has not changed at all. He's just a solid, solid guy. I'm so so happy.
Speaker 1: Dude, me too, man, I mean, fuck, you got a halo tattoo?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but all right, brother, well, hey, I appreciate you coming on. I'll fucking up.
Speaker 2: We'll talk soon, all right, Good luck with any calls you get.
Speaker 1: All right, brother, I'll keep you posting, all right, Yeah, all right, see you bro. All Right, boys, this is a fucking day. It's a good day to have a day. It's a good day to have a day. Was It's a good day to have a day.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: The end, I didn't say, well, we'll fucking talk soon. Uh do do we have anything else on the list that we missed earlier?
Speaker 6: For just the boys, we don't really get into Kelsey.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, shout out Travis Kelcey. Shout out fucking Travis Kelsey, dude for the boys. Not I was gonna say team busting, but he backed out of coming here. He's you know, he's still the boy though he still for the boys. What was his deal? Man, Both tight ends got paid. Baby.
Speaker 6: Kelsey's was a four year extension, so it keeps him in Casey for the next six years, and he's getting fifty seven.
Speaker 1: Damn. Let's fucking go man. Good news all around, bro, all right, awesome, we got fucking merch, go buy that shit up. We just stocked with for the Boys badge tea. So the shirts that say you're either for the boys or you're Wait, what what am I getting on there?
Speaker 6: If you're not?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, if you're not for the boys and you're against him. I have so many for the boys things in my head. White dad hats. The dad hats are getting back in stock, or if they're back in stock, right, I believe they. We got those motherfuckers fixed. Huge fucking bus hate. Oh my god, dude almost blew a gasket. Uh, but the dad hats are back. What you see on my head right now. Then boys are back calling sick ties, calling sick to work. But don't fucking calling sick to the boys. The F word's not in there. I just use that. And then hey, little teaser, we got some Wolf. We got some Wolf merch coming out September. Also some tier Tier one, tier two threes, shit like that. We got merch coming a lot of good ship man subscribe rate review the podcast on all platforms. We're everywhere, YouTube channel, go subscribe to it. Guys. We seriously, we can't thank you enough for all the support. We're truly fucking we ain't shit without the fucking boys and girls out there, rating, subscribing to us, all that stuff. Continue to do so, keep shouting us from the mountain. Yeah, follow us on social media, busting WTB, what else? Oh yeah, the website, We still got that website. But guys, hey, appreciate you. Fucking love you. Big hugs, tiny kisses, the tiniest stu kisses. I was stoked. The boy came on today, showed face. Let you guys know, he's he's fired the fuck up for this season. But yeah, man, that's it. Guys, gals, people of all ages, appreciate you so much for tuning in to another episode of Busting with the Boys. If you haven't yet, please subscribe to the episode on Apple, podcast, Spotify, whatever platform you're on. We're on there. We have a YouTube channel, Bustle with the Boys. We've been loving if you subscribe there as well. If you are subscribed and you want to be a more for the boys, unsubscribe and resubscribe. Again, it sounds funny and stupid and kind of obnoxious, but all of your subscriptions and resubscribing and stuff, it helps in these little algorithm games for climbing charts. Because again, we are very organic you guys. Where we're at is because of you guys, so we like to keep it fucking organic and just from us dude to us first of the world. But we really do. We really appreciate your guys and support. A few of you had questions about merchandise and can go Our merchandise store is on barstool sports dot com. Go over to shop and we are under the brand Bustle with Boys. You can find all of our gear there. We restart constantly. Now, if you guys have any ideas, shout us out. If you guys buy the gear, shout us out. We really do love when you guys talk back to us, add us, mention us, put us on your stories, tag us all that fun stuff. We like grabbing that stuff and putting it in on our YouTube episodes and again, we just love it. Man, We love you guys. We appreciate you so much. Keep being for the fucking boys, Keep being a wolf. The biggest of hugs and the tiniest of kisses. We love you, We appreciate you. Tune in next week for another episode of bust with the Boys. Man, well, the drugs stop stopping to zazy love Noise