Speaker 1: Hello, friends, and welcome into Fantasy Pros. This is the Fantasy Football Podcast. Wide receiver ranks for Week fifteen, your Fantasy football playoffs, as long as you are sane ending in week seventeen, don't do the week eighteen thing, please, I'm let's say, I guess if you're doing the double matches. But we're going to be talking about wide receiver ranks courtesy of Fantasy Pros, and where we're ranking these guys for a very very important playoff run, big decisions to make, big Thursday night football game. All of it's there, and of course we've got the great Pat Fitzmore, Scott Pianowski, I'm Chris Welsh. We are ready to jump into these wide receiver ranks, though I will ask you as a setup too later in the show. Fits will Debo be ranked above Juwan Jennings again this week?
Speaker 2: He will not.
Speaker 3: That was a grievous error on my part last week. I greatly regret it. I apologize profusely to anyone.
Speaker 2: It's advice on Deebo, Samuel though.
Speaker 1: They are setting everybody up for party. I gotta get them the ball more. George Kittle, Deebo's going to have that big game it's coming. They're trying to.
Speaker 2: Set us up weeky wheel game.
Speaker 1: Fool me once you know that the rest of the trill and I think Scott, you're with me on this one.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: We already had a DEVO conversation in the RB ranks here, wide receivers, If you gentlemen are ready to get into this, let's roll the big board. We get to see Jamar Chase at number one. Buoy? Has Jamar Chase been just a fantastic call on the year and get get I got icy the last couple of years about Jamar Chase and just being like he's definitively just number one. Is just such a good call by all you guys that were in on Jamar Chase. Especially shout out to the guys like Ericson who went number one overall last year and then came back to it this year. I don't know if that's what you're about to say.
Speaker 3: Fits Yep, Erickson had him number one. He was Erickson's one on one all along, like as far back as like last February. I mean, very impressive call.
Speaker 1: Missing it last year and then coming back and just you know, standing on business like he did so shout out to Ericson for that and the crew. As Jamar Chase goes nuts back to the ranks of the Jamar Chase at number one for this week, Nico Collins, Pukuakua, Justin Jefferson, a Monro, Saint Brown that your top five, Tyreek Kill, AJ Brown, Ceedelamb, Mike Evans, Terry McLaurin, Courtland Sutton, and Cooper Cup two rams going up against the nine ers in the top twelve. These are all starts, These are all fantastic plays. But let's talk about one thing. A wide receiver that you guys have higher than consensus on the ECR is Terry McLaurin. Terry McLaurin comes in at wide receiver ten this week, going up against New Orleans, which I will note is the worst matchup rating of the top twelve according to Fantasy Pros. We have the five star rating system just as an easy visual for you guys. The worst visual rating, well, I guess Jamar Chase also has a two star, but Jamar Chase by Terry McLaurin with a two star matchup rating, but both of you guys are higher. Scott is at eight, but Fitzy you're at six, so let's kick it and start with you. You've got Terry McLaurin at wide receiver six this week, you are starting him over. I'm guessing I'm not looking at your rank, but the CD Lambs, the Mike Evans, the AJ Browns of the world. So talk to us about Terry mc lauren.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I disagree with the matchup rating. I think the Saints are good matchup. They don't have a cornerback who concerns me at all. I mean, like, it's just not a good group of cornerbacks in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: So don't fear the matchup.
Speaker 3: And it is amazing how productive Terry McLaurin has been this season, considering that he has had double digit targets exactly once this season.
Speaker 2: And here's how he's done it.
Speaker 3: He's averaging a career best ten point nine yards per target and has already scored a career high nine touchdowns. And you know, McLaurin was on a heater before the Commanders had their Week fourteen by He had five catches one hundred and two yards and a touchdown against the Cowboys in Week twelve, then eight catches seventy three yards, two touchdowns against the Titans in Week thirteen.
Speaker 2: Ride the hot hand and keep going with McLaurin.
Speaker 1: Scott, you are on the high rank of Terry McLaurin.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: We did something on the Prediction Show. We were talking about big play. I had a wide receiver who thought was gonna have a big, like fifty yard plus touchdown this here, and then Ryan Wormley brought up a handful of players. It was like, you know, five players that had four or more fifty plus yard plays this season, and Terry McLaurin was one of those. Because he's also just been a big deep play option as Jade McDaniels has shown off, just some really good accuracy and getting him the ball. Though we didn't see volume early on, that seems to have turned where he's now getting a lot more volume. So a very aggressive wide receiver eight rank this week. Again we're poking here. It's not like you know you're going to go and really sit the Suttons or the aj Browns of the world and stuff like that. But Terry McLaurin, if you got him, you are very very high in a must dart range.
Speaker 6: Yeah, always been one of my favorite players. Just nice to see him finally getting a plus quarterback to work with. I do wish the volume were a little bit better. He only has one game with double digit targets, where I feel like he should be getting those games every other week or something like that. But the consistency, right, it was at four or five seven of the last eight games he's been in the top twenty. He was wide receiver seven and wide receiver two and half point PPR scoring before that bye week. As far as the points allowed stuff, I mean, New Orleans has allowed the ninth most points to Fantasy wide receivers. Now, some people might say, well, so what all I care about is outliers. Tell me who's really really horrible, Tell me who's really really good. So if you want to just lump in New Orleans to the anonymous middle, that's fine with me too. And remember they traded their best cornerback in the middle of the season to Washington. There's nothing to fear in this matchup, and when they do make downfield plays, it's usually McLaurin. On the other end, he'll probably have to cut his score on seven to nine targets because they just don't pepper him off the bus. Not the way they're constituted, but I give you stats right now, he's going to have six catches eighty two yards in a touchdown and that's going to taste pretty good.
Speaker 1: In Week fifteen, I'm going to take that bad boy. Let me ask you one off sheet question. If you had to pick one wide receiver on here that is going to fail to come close to their rank. And I know it's tough because of these are the wide receiver ones, But if you had a question about the production, a question about the player being able to come back with the general vicinity where they are ranked in these wide receiver ones, who would you pick? And Scott will start with you again. If you're looking Chase Collins, Pooka, Jefferson, Saint Brown, Tyreek, AJ Brown, Lamb Evans, McLaurin, Sutton Cup who gives that little tingle in the back where you're a little bit nervous about.
Speaker 6: Man, I love I'm Underuss Saint Brown, but you can't ignore that this is one of the run heaviest teams in the league. He's been outside the top thirty and three straight starts. Tim Patrick is now just a month to feed. I mean, he's not in front of Saint Brown in the pecking order, but he's just another guy for them to target.
Speaker 5: We know they want to run the ball.
Speaker 6: We know that they're just not They were a carnival Detroit was in previous seasons. Right now it's a team. They play bullyball. They control the game with the line of scrimmage. They have two dominant running backs and Sat getting more involved too, by the way. Just not fine for sure, for sure. So Saint Brown, who is just a target off the bus guy is now. You know, I talked about McLaurin having to do it with maybe modest volume. That's kind of who Saint Brown is now. For a while, he was also getting a touchdown every week. He hasn't scored in the last three weeks. I know touchdowns can be a little bit hit or miss, but Saint Brown will probably have a good game. But you're gonna have to do it with seven or eight targets. Where you look at some of these other guys, and we know Nakua already has twelve targets. We know Nico Collins how important he is to their offense in Houston. What a fun thing they got cooking in Minnesota where Justin Jefferson is a star, and I think people are finally remembering that Jordan Adison won the bullet in the coff too. He was also a first round pick the Vikings Man. I wonder if they run it back next year with Sam Darnold will have to sign him. I mean, I just want more of this. You know, I would follow Kevin O'Connell into a burning building. I still have Saint Brown in my top five, and even if I move him down, it won't be outside the top ten. But I think we have to reevaluate what's plausible for his volume projection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm not trying to set you guys up to be like this guy will stink, but it's like, who's the guy that makes you score him a little bit? When you look at this top twelve fits the question thrown to you. We got a Manrov for Scott who say you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Alman Rav was a really good call. I think he's been a little bit over ranked lately. But I'm going to say Cooper Copp just because Puka and Nkua has become such a monster and we were expressing our admiration for him before we turn on the mics and It's just I can't wait to draft Pooka in the back half of the first round in twenty twenty five drafts because I know a lot of people are going to be unfairly fading him, just because the time he missed is going to diminish the overall season long stats for him. But just like, remember how good this is looking right now for Poka ni Kua, Like fantastic route runner, great after the catch, amazing at the catch point, makes acrobatic.
Speaker 2: Catches like he does it all.
Speaker 3: And you know, like Cooper Cup is the sidekick right now.
Speaker 1: Cup sometimes almost plays like a tight end role too, like and how he's not going deep, it's just you know, twelve little yard outs and safety nets. Second read that was it's funny that you did that, because that was the guy that made me think of the question when I was looking at this is like if someone was going to see lamb might have been an obvious answer to So glad to see you guys both and do that. Let's talk about wide receiver twos, but first let's talk about skylight frames. Maybe gift giving isn't your love language. You overthink it and wind up with something disappointing or nothing at all. Are you buying for someone who has everything or just seems unpleasable. Are you tired of wasting money on useless clutter that no one really needs. Well, we've got the perfect gift for you. Skylight Frame. It's a digital touchscreen photo frame your whole family will love. You can upload thousands of photos with your phone and watch them appear in seconds with Skylight Frames, it's so easy to use. Setup takes less than sixty seconds. I actually have one downstairs. There's an email address you send them all out to. Its seamless sharing and you can invite friends and family to easily share photos via the free skylight mobile app. All they've got to do is upload to your frame. It's incredible add new photos straight from your phone from anywhere. It only takes a tap on your phone to send new photos to the frame across the country. It's the fastest, easiest way to keep loved ones in the loop. They'll feel so much more connected to you. And now, as a special limited time offer for our listeners, get twenty dollars off your purchase of a Skylight Frame when you go to skylight frame dot com. Slash Fantasy. That's sky l I g h T f R A m E dot com Slash Fantasy. Get twenty dollars off your purchase now at skylight frame dot com. Slash Fantasy Wide Receiver Two's wide Receiver thirteen through twenty four. We start off with mister T. Higgins. We've got Drake London, Devonte Adams, Jackson Smith and Jigba Juwan Jennings at seventeen. Jerry Judy, Garrett Wilson, Calvin Ridley, there's your top twenty. We've got Malik Neighbors, A Flowers, DK Metcalf and Lad Maconkey. That's your top twenty four. I did not put this. This was fits Fits controls some of the narrative of what we talk about. So I want everyone to know when I I say Juwan Jennings, this was not my fault. ECR seventeen. I was very defensive of him last week. Did not care about X receiver with the Bears. Just said, watch, watch what Juwan Jennings is gonna do. Bam FITZI you're lower than ECR, but you're still in a good spot. But Scott you are the high man. So let's actually first start with Scott here. You've got him at sixteen. You're a little bit higher than consensus. I'm a little bit higher than both of you. So go and check out the ranks if you want to see it, But talk to us about Juwan Jennings Scott, because like Deebo, Samuel is cooked. Maybe he will have one of these games like he's getting set up for the team. But it doesn't matter. That's not the point. Even if he does do it, it doesn't diminish your take away. The Juwan Jennings is the first read and that was something I kept placing three weeks prior to last week. Thirty five percent first read percentage, forty percent of the air yard share, and he was working out of the slot. They are working to get him the ball because he is the playmaker for this team.
Speaker 5: Right Yeah.
Speaker 6: I would argue that he showed Signatusi diff against in that first breakout game against the Rams, that eleven one seventy five to three detonation, and you can see how much brock Perty trusts him. He'll throw the ball when Jennings doesn't have a lot of separations. They've obviously run a lot of reps together and they have a good thing going, and they can want, i know, the squeaky real narrative and Deebo's like, hey I'm here, I'm just not getting the ball. So maybe they'll steer to that a little bit. But the Niners need to win out. They can't mess around with who's who's getting what. They need to lean into their best players, and right now their best receiver is Jennings. I mean, if you give him a pass for that snow game in Buffalo or really none of the Niners showed up. I mean, he's just smashing every week. He's off a wide receiver five performance last week, and he's almost never outside the top twenty.
Speaker 5: I think they're going to keep pressing an easy button. He can win outside.
Speaker 6: He's getting a ton of slot reps, as you talked about in those first target reads, are a really key stat that we've we've uncovered the last few years in data mining that you know, it's we want the guys who the play was to design for, and those players are designed for Jowan Jennings. Right now, I do think they'll try to get Debo involved. Maybe that means Debo has one of those games where he gets three or four carries. San Francisco has some injuries in the backfield, so that might make sense too.
Speaker 5: But I'll give you Juwan Jennings the stats.
Speaker 6: He's got seven catches, ninety one yards in a touchdown, take it to the bank.
Speaker 1: And you know, throwing in. I kind of agree. I wouldn't be surprised if Diebo does do something. They gave him five carries last week, so it was over rushing marker hit. I do not believe a Grendo will play. That puts Patrick Taylor of anaconda and probably Debo playing out of the backfield, so he may still get his touches. But we do know, as you mentioned, Juwan Jennings lit up this team before, so FITZI, you've got him at twenty. That's a solid wide receiver too. This week, let's get your take on Juwan Jennings.
Speaker 3: Well, first, you might have forgotten about the great Kishan Vaughn in that backfield.
Speaker 2: No, So it's interesting.
Speaker 3: While you and I have done two start sit live streams together on Sunday mornings this year, I wasn't scheduled to be on any with you this year, but a couple of times I've pinch hit for Tom Strack and our good mutual friend. Those two weeks, you were like over the moon excited about two different players. The first week it was Bucky Irving, and Bucky went out and had either two or three touchdowns and almost two hundred yards of offense that week. Last week it was Juwan Jennings and Juwan Jennings had two touchdowns and almost one hundred yards.
Speaker 2: So your your track record.
Speaker 3: Of being thank you over the moon with players on those Sundays starts at live streams has been pretty darn good.
Speaker 2: When you've done those shows with me.
Speaker 1: Guess when I'm over zealous, that's your point, So thank you for the compliment. I guess when you hear me get really over zealous about a guy, maybe there's a semi positive at least those two weeks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So no teasing this and telling people to go look at our rankings. Where do you have Juwan Jennings rank this week?
Speaker 1: Thirteen? Right now? Twelve or thirteen? I will say I'm not pounding the table. My table pounding tends to come from when I see like the whole industry is just fading and not as excited. Everyone's excited about Juwan Jennings. So I think the expectation is there. I don't know how to compartmentalize. Is he destroyed the rams last time? And will the focus be do not let Juwan Jennings do this again. I don't know where the balance falls in that. I just know there's a safety net of Juwan Jennings. But I'm not sitting here pounding the table to everyone that you guys are all low and you got to get in on him. I would not be shocked if Deebo Samuel is more involved in this game, especially with the team narrative out there, FITZI.
Speaker 6: At least the industry is finally ranking Jennings higher. When I was pounding the table a couple of weeks ago saying why isn't Jennings have a higher ECR than Deebo?
Speaker 1: That yeah, that was my thing last week on the show, with that exact conversation.
Speaker 3: So, and I was the guy you guys were pounding the table at. You guys were staring me in the face as you were pounding the table because I was the guy dramatically under ranking Juwan Jennings. I'm too low on him at wide Receiver twenty. I'll admit that I have to revise my ranking and move him up. You guys have sold me. I mean, Brandon Ayuk sustained his season ending injury in week seven, Jennings missed week seven and eight, and then the forty nine ers oat a week nine by Since week ten, Juwan Jennings is wide receiver thirteen in half point PPR fantasy points per game, and as Scott mentioned, that includes that Buffalo game where the passing games just weren't really working that day. So like he has been a stud, He's averaged fourteen point two half point PPR fantasy points per game over the last four weeks, and that's with the snow game.
Speaker 6: You know, I would argue, and I know this is later on the rank list that I don't know if it's in the script or not. I think the real problem isn't what to do with Juwan Jennings. If you have him, you're starting him, and you got him off waivers.
Speaker 5: You got him as it's really hard.
Speaker 6: To find an impactful receiver who's undrafted that they do happen. I know we talked a lot last year. You guys got Pookin Nakua in the pentathlon. The first week, which was a great hit you did Welsh. But I think the big problem here is what do you do with Deebo? Samuel Right, is he startable? Do you want your fan you do you have the stomach to bench him for Adam Feelin or you for Jacoby Myers, you know, for Jalen Waddall, who's inconsistent every week. Whatever it's left to DeAndre Hopkins. I think Deebo is actually one of the hardest players to rank this week.
Speaker 1: I think that's a great question, and he's in the next range. But I think since we're here, we should just talk about it because he's ECR thirty five this week and that's generous. That's just generous to how he's produced. But I think we all have that there's this it's like the opposite, you know, the falling knife syndrome where it's like you don't want to catch the guy on the way down. There's almost this like we're waiting to catch We know there's a week coming for Deebo. We just cannot figure it out. The players and the team is are they're trying to signal that it's going to be this week. But how he's performed in a week on a week up basis, it's not close to you start dealing or Deebo Samuel, you start dealing. DeAndre Hopkins is ranked below him. I don't think so. By the way, all my texts with Derek Brown last night are incoming ladder for DeAndre Hopkins. So like Deebo has not proven that range. I think that is a great question. And FITZI, when we throw that to you, what do you do with Deebo Sama, just since we're on this Niner conversation, because that is probably more of what's killing people than do I start Juwan Jennings. No, you guys all know, just start him, and you know hopefully you're gonna at worse get your five for seventy. But Deebo Samuel, we know what the downside is. It's nothing.
Speaker 3: I've got him ranked wide receiver forty right now. I've got him behind Amari Cooper, who hasn't really clicked with the Bills, although he did have a season high or at least Bills high fourteen targets last week. I've got him behind DeVante Smith, who's getting kneecapped by the lack of passing volume with the Eagles. Got him just ahead of Keenan Allen. The thing is, you would expect that the chaos and the forty nine ers backfield and all these injuries would be like driving Deebo's value through the ceiling, and it just hasn't happened yet. Like it's not there's something wrong with Deebo this year. It seems like, I mean, like the way he was letting balls go through his hands that that came against the Packers, and I know it was like a cold night game in Green Bay, but this this has just not been the Debo we're accustomed to. And maybe what was what Scott was saying in our running back show about debo and the number change is the key to it. Going from nineteen to one has just taken the magic away.
Speaker 1: There is probably something coming, and I won't lie as a Niner person. I bet Juanne Jennings and then I feel like every week I sprinkle something on debo, so I wouldn't be shocked if something comes. In My narrative last week probably didn't hold one hundred percent where I was like, he's going to be more involved in the russing game because they're down another guy. He was a little bit, but like now, there's another guy most likely, and if it's down to Patrick Taylor and Abana Konda and the great Kishan Vaughan, would Debo be more involved with all of this? Maybe there's a possibility, but it's tough at best. He's a flex option or desperation wide receiver three. But there's a lot of other guys that sit in there, all right, So that was the wide receiver three side.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you for my own personal use, I'm considering. I'm not afraid to bench name players. Deebo's a name player. He is not produced for a long time playoff game. I have a really good receiver room, so he's basically a flex.
Speaker 5: For me already.
Speaker 6: Although if you play anybody Thursday, you should play them in the static position leave your flexibility open. But the way my roster is constructed, the only player is a fourteen team league, so it's a deep league. The only guy I could probably bench Deebo for would be for Hunter Henry, and I'm thinking of doing it. Do you how do you guys come by on a Debo versus Hunter Henry question?
Speaker 1: I'd play me personally. I'm playing Debo because there's that little part of me that wonders and thinks if the forty nine ers are going to try to shove Debo in our face a little bit with all the public narrative, Hunter Henry isn't the type that I'm like, oh yeah, that's a clear cut.
Speaker 6: I'm leaning there too, thinking that Deebo, even this compromised version of him, still has more touchdown equity than Henry does.
Speaker 5: What do you say fits?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I still would go with Debo, even though I think Hunter Henry has averaged like a solid eleven PPR points with Drake may as the starter, like he's been pretty steady and consistent. But man, you just wonder if like one more running back injury with if Girndo in fact doesn't play, Like if this does mean that we finally see Deebo get like eight or nine carries.
Speaker 6: Deebo also reminds me of like when you see a baseball pitcher who's struggling and you live with it and you deal with it, and ant the end of the season's like, oh yeah, my shoulder's been barking since like May fifteenth, Right, I wonder if we're going to hear about Debo having some clean up surgery. It's in you know, January or February. Ah, yeah, okay, he played hurt and I salute that. And these guys are warriors. If I took one NFL hit, I'd probably never walk again. But he doesn't look like a guy he's healthy.
Speaker 5: Right now either.
Speaker 1: Well, here's some excuse I can promise you that, all right, and a wide receiver that you guys are your invatory. You're on the outside of the in between ECRs DK Metcalf, dk Metcalf ECR twenty three on this list, Scott, you're the lowman at twenty five, Fitch of the high guy at nineteen. He has kind of taken the backseat to JSN looking like the number one here, and he's becoming a pretty constant question that people don't trust, you know, Like the ups is kind of fading a little bit and the floor is fading as well. This is the tied for the worst matchup of the wide receiver twos on the matchup grade against the Green Bay Packers. For DK Metcalf it's t Higgins and him giving only two star rating. So Scott, let's start with you. You are the low guy at wide Receiver twenty five. That's a wide receiver three for you for DK Metcalf this week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean you said it well.
Speaker 6: With JSN has basically taken over, I realized they play different roles, but JSN is the featured guy now. And I never thought that Gino Smith and DK Metcalf had the greatest connection. And they certainly don't have it working in the red zone. Because DK only has one touchdown in his last eight games Green Bay Secondary, I think you can get after it. So Metcalf, I feel like he's got maybe twenty five or thirty percent chance at a touchdown. I don't feel like he's going to go over one hundred yards. You probably have to play him. To me, it's as a wide receiver three now. And again I'm about production. I'm about numbers, not names. I'm not going to be locked into what I thought Metcalf was before the season.
Speaker 5: Also, I don't think they can unsee.
Speaker 6: What Sharbonney did last week, and maybe Sharbonney has more touchdown equity to offer around the goal line after that great game against Arizona. It's hard to trust DK and his current form. Also, just when you watch DK, you see him kind of his focus and his attention and sometimes his composure can come in and out of games. I'm never surprised when he takes a personal foul, when he gets frustrated, when he throws his helmet, stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just I know the team's playing well right now. I think he's maybe a version of the AJ Brown story, you know, where he's not getting along with Jalen Hurts. I wonder if maybe DK's frustrated and stewing. Even though Seattle is on a four game winning streak, I do not play him proactively in week fifteen.
Speaker 1: Fitzy, you are more positive on them though you got him inside the top twenty. So talk us through DK. Where do you have JSN two relative to that DK rank? Oh?
Speaker 3: I mean I've got JSN ranked Wide receiver thirteen and DK nineteen, and like enabling both guys to be in the top twenty, it's the fact that Tyler It has completely disappeared from this offense, like he is a total non factor now it is a two wide receiver show. And I realized DK has gone four straight games without a touchdown and four street games with seventy or fewer receiving yards. And this is, I guess philosophically indirect opposition to what Scott was just saying. I still think DK is one of the twenty best wide receivers in the league, and maybe the emergence of js and has hurt DK a little bit. But at the same time, with Lockett disappearing, I think there should be enough for him to continue to produce. I don't worry about this matchup at all with the Packers not having Joy or Alexander, Like there are no cornerbacks on this Green Bay roster. I say, as a faithful Green Bay Packers fan, who would concern me if I had a receiver going against them? Please, if you're a DK Metcalf investor, you want to see Eric Stokes on DK Metcalf.
Speaker 2: You want that. Trust me.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna continue to bet on a big, freakishly athletic wide receiver who has averaged nine touchdowns and just under eleven hundred yards a season, and it has been pretty indestructible throughout his career. So like, I just fundamentally still very much believe in DK Metcalf.
Speaker 6: Why don't we call I'm a caffeine guy, why don't we call DK Metcalf DCF he feels like DKF right now, this does not feel like full leaded dcalf Metcalf.
Speaker 1: It works a little bit. You're gonna mess with it. It just a tiny bit. But then let's workshop it a little bit. Maybe it'll workshop.
Speaker 6: Somebody has hit us up on Blue Sky or on Twitter if you have a good idea for metcalf. But anytime you're ready DK it's a Fantasy playoffs.
Speaker 5: We need you, buddy.
Speaker 1: There's probably like a really good meme or something people can put together. We're going to talk about wide receiver threes. But I want to remind you guys that you can still take advantage of a full month of free premium access on Betting Pros today. Go and download the app and use the code FP three. Maybe your fantasy season came to a close, coming to a close, but you don't have to let the fun stop. You can go over to Betting Pros and not only can you do it for free, by the way, and you could follow guys like fits and myself. You can see our bets, you can track a bunch of great stuff. You can track yourself even if you're not a better you can just input bets and you can use some of the stuff to see how have you done, to see maybe what you want to do when you're ready to take that next step. But to use a promo code FP free, you can unlock all of the premium features, same game parlay tools, prize pick tools. We've got a ton of great stuff like the prop bet analyzers and prop bet cheat sheets. You can get all of those tools to make your great picks today FP free, full month of access, download the betting pros app iOS or Android, do it today promo code FP free and never forget.
Speaker 6: Okay, the week after you're eliminated, your team will do the dance of the recently eliminated.
Speaker 5: That's the week to bet all your players on props.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you bet overs on all your players. I just lost you. So that means Jayden Reid this week for everybody. By the way, it's a Jaden Reid week if you're playing that logic all right. Wide receivers twenty five through thirty six. DJ Moore, Brian Thomas, Jacoby Myers, Jordan Addison at twenty eight, Jaden Reed at twenty nine, Jaylen Waddle, Khalil Shakir, Marvin Harrison, Adam Thielen, Darnell Mooney, Deebo and DeAndre Hopkins. Of those players that we talked about, a couple interesting ones. Let's start with Jordan Addison, wide receiver twenty eight this week. Scott, you got him at twenty six. Fits you are lower. Addison went absolutely berserk mode last week, and Scott, you don't have him quite as a wide receiver too. But what are your thoughts on Addison and your trust for him this week?
Speaker 6: Oh, it's really high. I want you to go online. You go on YouTube and look at his highlights last week. And this is a guy I think we forget because Justin Jefferson is at times looks like the best receiver in football that Jordan Addison was a first round pick. He was a bulletnakoff winner in that one breakout season at Pittsburgh. Kind of lost his way a little bit at USC was hurt. Some of that Addison could be frustrating because some of us off the field issues at times, But he looked like a star in that game against Atlanta, and he's this is a very concentrated, a very tight target tree in Minnesota. Darnold's playing at a very high level we like Kevin O'Connell. They don't throw to a third receiver. Hawkinson's involved, but not super involved.
Speaker 5: You know, Jones will catch a few passes. He won't get in the way.
Speaker 6: This is a two receiver shop in Minnesota. It's a one A, it's a one B. Obviously, Jefferson is the Mary and Jordan Harris is the Rooda for the five people who get that reference. But I cannot unsee how electric he looked, how he was winning fifty to fifty balls, how he was getting extra yardage, how he was winning in the slant areas. I just he looks like an electric guy to me. Who could be what we want maybe T Higgins to be right or what maybe Chado Josenko and t J. Huschmanzato or once upon a time or you know what we'd like Waddle and Hill to be in Miami with it doesn't always work out that way. Jordan Addison to be is somebody you have to play the rest of the fantasy season.
Speaker 1: Addison's floor seems to be getting really high and he continues to keep producing on Like earlier in the year, I had this debate fits with Bogman that about Addison and Jwan Jennings and he is Addison over which I was a little surprised about. But I think that also says like where some people are moving in to this level of trust with how they're passing the ball. What say you on the Addison front? You got him lower, you have him outside of the top thirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm glad Scott mentioned that great season that Jordan Addison had at Pitt because like that was an eye opening season. If you saw him play that year, you were never going to fade him merely because he was sharing targets with Justin Jefferson. Like you knew how good a player Jordan Addison was. Now, it's not to say Jefferson can't be a problem at times, and we've seen Jordan Addison be really unpredictable. Like he's had these couple of smash games one hundred and thirty three yards and three touchdowns last week against the Falcons, one hundred and sixty two yards in a touchdown against the Bears in Week twelve. But Addison has also had forty two or fewer receiving yards in five of the eleven games he's played this season, So that's kind of the thing, and despite the good game he had against the Bears earlier, the Bears are certainly a tougher matchup than the Falcons, who. Although Addison did make some spectacular plays last week, there were also some moments of just blooper real coverage by the Falcons in that game, one of which resulted in one of those Addison touchdowns. So yeah, I mean he's a hard guy to peg. I guess I'm pretty much right in line with the ECR wide range of outcomes. And you know, Scott, I am old enough. I did get the Mary Tyler Moore reference. One of the great sitcoms of all time.
Speaker 1: Mary Tyler Moore, I like it. Here's a debate for you, Adam, Thelen Marvin Harrison. And the reason I do this is because I know the answer. I know there's some dissent on this one. We talked about THELAN before. I thought it was an interesting when you threw in Theland versus debo, because I don't think Thelan's even in that conversation. But it is very funny to see Marvin Harrison thrown into that because he is inconsistent. It is just it's a Cardinals thing. It's part of the offense. It's Trey McBride is the number one, and Marvin Harrison, you hope, is the beneficiary of poor coverage in some space. But it's just nothing crazy. So I asked the question Marvin Harrison versus Adam and I will start with Pat fitz Morris.
Speaker 5: Who are you taking?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would request humbly that you refer to Adam Feelin as Ponce de Leon because the thirty four year old feeling is drinking deeply from the fountain of youth these days.
Speaker 2: One hundred and.
Speaker 3: Three catches last year, so like he is Bryce Young's favorite security blanket and has been. And then over the last couple of weeks he's just been fantastic. Seventeen of twenty one targets, he's caught for two hundred and one yards in a touchdown over his last two games.
Speaker 2: So like he is on a heater.
Speaker 3: Yeah, going up against Dallas, a defense we don't really fear at all. I prefer him, And like I hate that Marvin Harrison Junior's average depth of target this year is thirteen point four yards. Like it seems like he is being so miscast. Is this vertical receiver for the Cardinals and like, I'm not saying Harrison is on the same planet as Jamar Chase in terms of talent, but I just wish the Cardinals would use Harrison a little more in the way that the Bengals used Chase, Where yeah, like they attack downfield with Chase. Burrow will throw deep balls to Jamar Chase, but Jamar Chase is average SCHP. The target is nine point four yards, and they will dial up these easy completions where like, here, Jamar Chase, here's a quick throw two yards away from the line of scrimmage. See what you can do after the catch, And a lot of times he'll he'll run for eight yards and pick up a first down. And like, I want more of that to Marvin Harrison. So it's just Harrison's target counts and his production has just been all over the place. I think Thelan is a safer bet for week fifteen.
Speaker 1: Little did any of you think you'd be sitting Marvin Harrison for Adam thielon this week? But maybe that's not one hundred percent of the case, Scott, same thing Harrison versus Delan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's stealing for me.
Speaker 6: Really encouraged by how well Bryce Young has played since the benching, and I mean, man, he handled the pressure really well in the Kansas City game.
Speaker 5: I thought he equipped.
Speaker 6: Himself really well against the Philadelphia defense that's been playing great. And I love the point Pat made about where the easy throws for Harrison. My colleague at Yahoo, Matt Harmon, would call them the layup targets.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: Why are they not scheming these layup targets not just to see what Harrison can do with the yak, but just to get him involved in the game, Let him touch the ball a little bit, let him feel like he's on the field and in the game plan. I think they've done a poor job scheming him. I'm also not the biggest Kyler Murray fan in the world. So if you told me two months ago you will believe in a receiver in the Carolina offense, and it won't because Andy Dalton's playing well, because Bryce Young is playing well, I would say you're absolutely crazy.
Speaker 5: But here we are.
Speaker 6: We have to skate to where the puck is headed, not to where it's been. I believe in this Carolina offense. Their favored in this game. I think they're going to score twenty plus points. And like Adam Thielm is going to have at least eighty yards. He's going to be the first read for young as he's been during this run, and maybe all ages gracefully as Adam Thielen in his age thirty four season planned age thirty four.
Speaker 1: Plenty more questions that are out there. More than thirty six wide receivers. Plenty of you guys are going to be starting in your three wide receiver multi the flex leagues or two wide receiver two flex league, So there's lots of questions. One way you can get those answered just go to fantasypros dot com slash rankings and you can check out the rankings to get into part of those. The other way is to make sure to join us right here on our YouTube channel on Thursdays at three pm Eastern for the Start and Sit show, so you can come in ask your specific question. Well, that is literally what we're designed to do, where a up, up, up, We're just pounding out questions, So make sure that you check it out three pm Eastern Thursday, YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros. If you're listening on the podcast, make sure you're subscribed notified so you don't miss any of it. That's Pat Fitz Morris Scott Panwski. I'm Chris Welsh. Thank you guys for hanging out with us right here for the week fifteen wide receiver ranks. We'll talk to you next time right here on Fantasy Pros.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best free way to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at fantasypros dot com slash review, or on Spotify.
Speaker 1: Follow us on x
Speaker 4: Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy prost Sscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros