Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Katty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong, and Katty I Know He.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Ytty Welcome to the clips of the year's show. Last live show of the year.
Speaker 4: Then we'll take a couple of weeks off, which we've earned. Do you think it's easy to come in every day and ramble a couple of hours about.
Speaker 3: What you saw in the news last night?
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 6: We got this note from uh, let's see it's g Are you efing kidding me? Another vacation, just kidding been listening since the eighteen hundreds, this show. You help me get out of bed in the morning. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Saved travels. That made me laugh out loud. Thanks Ge Speaking of travels.
Speaker 4: Speaking of travels, I don't care about the government shut down at all. I mean, I just don't care. But two quick things. One, all the mainstream media blaming Elon must he's a neophight, he doesn't understand politics, he's out of his depth. And yeah, like this has all been going smoothly all these years before.
Speaker 3: Elon got involved. This is a new thing. Weird committing financial suicide.
Speaker 4: Wow, because we have never had any shutdown cliff government shut down almost ear things before, only Elon. And secondly, you might wonder TSA. So the government's going to shut down at midnight tonight barring something and TSA is excluded because it's essential, so it shouldn't have any effect on your travel. Yes, excellent, excellent. The weather, on the other hand, is another kick. Yeah, yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 6: So much to squeeze in today, but we need to get right to Cliffs of the year.
Speaker 3: We've made it to April.
Speaker 6: If you missed our one, as always, you should have subscribe to Armstrong and Getty on demand the podcas so you can go back and get stuff you couldn't listen to live.
Speaker 3: But this is the beginning of April Clips of the year.
Speaker 7: A massive escalation as air strikes targeted building belonging to the Iranian embassy in Syria. The top Iranian general Mohammed Sanadi reportedly killed in the strikes.
Speaker 5: Iran in this moment, I.
Speaker 2: Had one word, don't.
Speaker 5: Don't don't. Iran has just responded.
Speaker 2: About thirty minutes ago.
Speaker 8: More than three hundred drones and missiles launched at Israel, the US.
Speaker 9: Fighters alone shooting down those eighty armed drones.
Speaker 7: I can't imagine a better day.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't like the sound of that squish.
Speaker 2: If it doesn't fit, you must have quit. Two months ago O. J.
Speaker 3: Simpson dispelled rumors that he was close to death. A Thursday, we learned he lost his battle with cancer.
Speaker 10: Who's it is.
Speaker 9: Especially important that we remember the power of young people shaping this country.
Speaker 11: Is there something that when he's doing I really don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure there you know what wh is.
Speaker 2: Doing about that?
Speaker 1: So was more educated?
Speaker 4: You are as.
Speaker 12: You are of us, Be glad, be grateful just going out and murdering zious.
Speaker 8: You are funding Dennisida.
Speaker 5: So you guys are all horrible human beings. And Jesus probably would have killed you himself.
Speaker 13: And so when these fools asked us if Israel has the right to exist, the chant death to Israel has become the most logical chant.
Speaker 3: Imagine what we can do next four more years?
Speaker 6: Paul?
Speaker 2: The next question, who I call him?
Speaker 3: Next thing?
Speaker 2: And here are my next to you? I probably not.
Speaker 14: That important for him products I'm exporting for their products.
Speaker 2: He got shut.
Speaker 14: Down in New Guinea and they never found the body because there used to be a lot of cannibals, for real in that part of New Guinea.
Speaker 1: This guy lies.
Speaker 3: What he lies most about is his golf handicap. But he's not only is he not a six, he's not a thirty six.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, let's be very clear.
Speaker 15: You gotta actually ask me the question in context of what it was said, right, and what it was said.
Speaker 8: Following on, fucking Joe to debate anytime, any place.
Speaker 2: We'll do it anyway you want.
Speaker 4: Joe, President Biden is much worse democracy.
Speaker 16: Trump may be playing Russian Roulette, but continuation of the Biden administration as national suicide.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump, yeses mob President? Donald Trump, yeses mob President.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, that was action packed.
Speaker 6: I mean, in terms of clips of the year nominees. I think the college protesters, all those clips together with the do you know.
Speaker 3: What ny is doing? About a lot? I wish you were more educated.
Speaker 6: They're out there freaking protesting and they have no idea.
Speaker 3: Why. How much does that tell you?
Speaker 6: Also, though short Katie, the four more years paws paws.
Speaker 3: And keeping in mind, now friends, this is April.
Speaker 6: It was two more months until the debate, in which the entire Democratic Party other than Dean Phillips that the young congressman ran a it's but the entire party saying, oh, he's sharp as tack. You can hardly keep up with him, and he's fantastic, and it was several months before he dropped out. Also, perhaps worthy clip of the year, just because I quoted him so many times, is Bob Barr saying Trump maybe Russian roulette, but continuation of Biden would be national suicide.
Speaker 3: I thought that was from a moderate Republican respected on both sides of the aisle.
Speaker 6: That was powerful, made an impression on me. Coming up, we'll share with Katie the complete list of things Jack has never had nor done.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited about this.
Speaker 6: Continue on with our list of band names from this year, including Aquatic Drones, Chileanan Ninjas, Poaching Mandes my new indie rock band as opposed to Dutch Milking Robots, my new punk band. All right, let's keep keep on keeping on. This is the second half of April Clips of the Years.
Speaker 10: Donald Trump will become the first former president to stand trial as a criminal defendant.
Speaker 2: This is Sam.
Speaker 17: Who now from morning till night and then Freezing, Freezing.
Speaker 10: Non disclosure agreements are not illegal, and neither is trying to influence an election. Blanche called that quote democracy as.
Speaker 3: The folks in Ukraine are breathing a huge side relief.
Speaker 2: This is a historical moment.
Speaker 6: I want to thank you for such significant support.
Speaker 2: The prudent triumph triumphs in Ukraine.
Speaker 14: The next move of Russian forces could very well be a direct attack on a NATO ally.
Speaker 15: In fact, a reverence for the truth might be a distraction that's getting in the way of finding common ground and getting things done.
Speaker 3: Good squatters have rights.
Speaker 15: Property shouldn't just sit empty, and if they are, they should be seized by people who need them.
Speaker 6: It's probably time for us to dissolve our marriage.
Speaker 5: People altogether.
Speaker 18: This administration will begin to cancel up to twenty thousand dollars in interest for millions of borrowers.
Speaker 14: It is every three hundred and seventy five years for a total solar eclipse to occur.
Speaker 5: Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I did not know. You're unbelievable. Lucky, we felt something truly.
Speaker 5: Wrap up, and I want to do it again.
Speaker 2: It was so wonderful. You know, I'm a cat right now, I'm a giant cats regular.
Speaker 5: That feeling times ten.
Speaker 4: I'm praying that this twenty dollars will actually do something for me and my children.
Speaker 16: Just the thing that they're able to go through the security system and.
Speaker 2: Get away without that money.
Speaker 3: It's a shock. You gotta be kidding me.
Speaker 18: Match is a career high with nine freeze, happy trans Day of Visibility.
Speaker 9: A transvestite recognition Day, transgender I'm sorry, guy's a slip at the top.
Speaker 11: And each sex is deserving an equal opportunity, privacy and safety.
Speaker 9: It's wild that we live in a time where that now requires bravery.
Speaker 6: I think maybe NPR CEO Catherine Mayer with their statement that sometimes looking for the truth.
Speaker 3: Actually gets in the way of building consensus pretty good.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's a clip of the year in terms of entertainment, but it might be one of the more important things out there that someone at the highest level of education believes that sort of crap.
Speaker 3: Yes, Katie, my.
Speaker 4: Vote on that one is Trump with the thirty milkshakes and also some chicken. Yes, also to be chicken absolutely has to be.
Speaker 3: I mean that I could see you making that clip of the year. That's how much you like that. Oh no, no, I know how amused you were by that.
Speaker 6: I love And also some chicken like the Republicans and Democrats in Congress. Right now, Jack, we may have to reach a difficult compromise that cannot.
Speaker 3: Be the clip of the year.
Speaker 4: We hope Elon Musk doesn't insert himself. That'll just make it more difficult.
Speaker 6: Thirty milkshakes and also some chicken. It's weirdly amusing.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and I forgot I forgot so much of that stuff. The hubbub towards the beginning of the year, with the colleges and the protests.
Speaker 3: And all that sort of stuff. What a crazy time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, absolutely true. So we could take a breaks, am I in time and come back. We still have a lot of clips of the year to squeeze in. Not to mend a band named, book titles, original air names, a few facts about Gladys Michael Yo.
Speaker 3: I'll enjoy that a lot.
Speaker 4: I don't know if Gladys will like it, but yeah, Gladys is our Hart player.
Speaker 3: So we've got all that on the way. I hope you can stay here. Last show of the.
Speaker 19: Year, Rude all the loose end half of.
Speaker 5: The Armstrong and Getty Show and.
Speaker 19: Saw you would even say it close.
Speaker 2: All over man.
Speaker 4: We got a text from somebody who said their favorite thing is the list of things I've never done every year.
Speaker 3: So I guess we'll get to that later in the show. We will absolutely get to that. We'll try to squeeze it in this hour. I remember, Jackie was years and years ago that we first interviewed Gladys, our hard player who.
Speaker 6: Plays that riff, that same riff anytime we reminisce about things long ago. Few facts we learned about Gladys this year, compiled by Mary in the Hope.
Speaker 3: Thanks Mary.
Speaker 4: She is a World War One vet, right, and it's affected her hearing. She's just sticking around for the health insurance. She had a threesome with Herbert Hoover and Charles Lindburgh in nineteen twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: She claims to have carpol tunnel syndrome, but there's a video of her playing pickleball on the weekend. She was at the convention when they nominated Theodore Roosevelt. They were briefly linked. And finally she is trying to quit caffeine.
Speaker 6: But there's no time for such civility. You've got to plunge ahead. As we look back, it's May the cliffs of the year.
Speaker 15: The vibes in here are amazing today.
Speaker 2: More time, more time.
Speaker 3: From the river.
Speaker 4: Ju.
Speaker 9: I mean, it's crazy to say because we're on an ivy the campus, but this is like basic humanitarian aid rasking for like could people please to.
Speaker 5: Have a glass of water?
Speaker 2: I'm a UCLA student. I deserve to go here. We patuition. This is our school.
Speaker 4: They went at each other with peppers, Frey, they went at each other with firecrackers.
Speaker 18: About half of those were not students at all, but outsiders.
Speaker 5: Everything, everything about this is lawless. I'm choosing the lay who had enough.
Speaker 2: This maybe.
Speaker 3: Biden's Vietnam.
Speaker 6: On the other hand, I'm a gifted puppeteer and I wanted to introduce you to my puppets.
Speaker 3: Fuzzy Bear, Fuzzy what do you think. I'm glad they wouldn't for I wish they would bo ass.
Speaker 5: He beat him down and took away their camps.
Speaker 13: I hope that's spreads all across the country.
Speaker 6: You better believe I want this man to go down and rotten sidhe for what he did to me and my family.
Speaker 3: That is the best proof that you have and if they're gonna get him cod or.
Speaker 2: Get him coming.
Speaker 3: This is lawfair, This is a shampro.
Speaker 2: Where's the crime? There is no crime.
Speaker 13: I've been indicted more than the great Alphonse Kapone, the late.
Speaker 3: Great Hannibal Lecter.
Speaker 2: He's a wonderful man.
Speaker 5: He oftentimes would have a friend for dinner.
Speaker 13: On the presidents at an extending ovation from me, the sumber masses.
Speaker 3: The round with us he's getting right now is three stagger.
Speaker 18: If you like puppies, you're not gonna like Christine.
Speaker 2: No, she murders puppies.
Speaker 18: You said he smelled and would chase kids.
Speaker 17: You took him to the gravel pit and shot him twice.
Speaker 5: How how do you justify that? How was the goat a threat? So?
Speaker 9: How many people is enough people to be attacked and dangerously hurt before you make a decision on a dog.
Speaker 18: Mexico has elected its first woman president. Congratulations, screamed Hillary Clinton into a pillow.
Speaker 5: President Badden is in trouble politically. He's pulling right up there with fungal effecting.
Speaker 2: This action will help us to gain control over our board.
Speaker 3: We're taking it to the drug cartels.
Speaker 2: How do we have a large body of people that are in our city and country that are excellent swimmers.
Speaker 16: It is my testimony that the border is secure.
Speaker 4: Just very simple one there at the end. The border is secure. Might be the clip of the year. And I forgot about Fuzzy Bear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Fuzzy.
Speaker 6: I would have lived the rest of my life never having thought about Fuzzy Bear.
Speaker 3: Fuzzy needs to come back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Fuzzy is my puppet who doesn't give an s what might get us in trouble.
Speaker 3: He just says what he's thinking. He speaks truth to power, Yes he does.
Speaker 6: But yeah, that border cliff from the river to the say, all those freaking college radicals have no idea that they couldn't name the river nor the sea. They have no grasp but hit, they're just indoctrinated by their their professors.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the border is secure.
Speaker 3: Ugh, that's my testimony. I can't wait to never hear from him again. Yeah, no kidding, where's that?
Speaker 17: You know?
Speaker 4: And that waste of skin is probably gonna go run some organization with an incredibly high salary.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because that's what those people do. Seriously, he should be skinned in his skin given to burn victims, wow, accident victims, and those badly sunburned. He is literally a waste of skin. Now that's a hot take. He should be skinned. That sounded like something fuzzy bear. Yes, exactly, not not the actual host of the show who it was his line, not in mine. I read his line. Sorry.
Speaker 4: We've got more coy clips of the year on the way, which we will get to as we try to narrow down the clip of the year. We got some more of the band names and other stuff too. I hope you can stay here. Clips of the Year show.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty, Armstrong and Getty show Holiday.
Speaker 4: And I hadn't worn this coat in a while, and I thought, what is that in my pocket? And it's a fork, like an actual middle table fork.
Speaker 6: We should add a guessing game that would have been fun.
Speaker 3: And it's sticky because of pie.
Speaker 4: Because I was sitting in the parking lot, I took a fork with me to the grocery store, knowing I would eat the pie in the parking lot, and I wanted a real fork, which is one of the reasons my New Year's resolution is to give up baked goods. And I will be asking all of you for your New Year's resolutions later in the show. Well, I'd say high grade for planning to have an actual fork in your poet.
Speaker 6: A really confusing juxtaposition of self discipline and utter lack of self discipline in that story.
Speaker 3: I have to tell you I fork was not on my Bingo card for that. Yeah, exactly. We could have guessed all day and I gotten there.
Speaker 6: So coming up this half hour blockbuster half hour, we've got to finish up May and get into June. Clips of the Year plus next segment, things Jack has never done, had nor done. It's an amazing list, difficult to explain, but you'll get it when you hear it. But first let's plunge on into May. It's coy Clips of the Year.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna make my day. Pal Let's pick the day. Stynald, I hear you're free on Wednesdays.
Speaker 3: We bind bad built bush body. Oh what now? Yeah, you're not able.
Speaker 5: You don't have enough intelligence?
Speaker 3: Girl, baby girl?
Speaker 4: Oh really even play here's a little ditty about using her mus These.
Speaker 2: Are degenerate savages. How I'm off.
Speaker 14: We're not gonna supply the weapons and the artillery shells.
Speaker 5: Use artillery shells as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is insane.
Speaker 18: That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my friggin life. The body in administration moving forward with a one billion dollar arms deal with Israel after suspending your ship into thirty five hundred bombs last week.
Speaker 3: Thank you, doctor Fauchi for your parents today.
Speaker 17: The investigation of doctor Fauci shows he is an honorable public servant and he is not a comic book super villain.
Speaker 5: Do you represent science, mister Fauci? Yes?
Speaker 2: Or now doctor Maritas's.
Speaker 4: Fad that he could walk into your office anytime.
Speaker 5: He wanted to, is that true? No?
Speaker 2: Did did he ever walk into your office?
Speaker 3: I would say he did occasionally. It is much more important than jail set close.
Speaker 18: At times, Stormy Daniels appeared really quite tense.
Speaker 11: She testified Trump was on the bed in his boxer shorts and T shirt.
Speaker 5: Forgive the pun straight from the horse's mouth.
Speaker 3: This is one of the low moments in American history.
Speaker 2: His Liz.
Speaker 7: The trio of House committee chairs accuse James Biden and Hunter Biden of lying to congressional investigators.
Speaker 11: Hunter Biden was a crack cocaine user, using roughly every twenty minutes at times.
Speaker 3: The crack takes you into the darkest recesses of your soul.
Speaker 5: We're working expeditiously.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 5: Though we're in very short order, we'll have the what is short order mean?
Speaker 3: Well, the some of this stuff gets the.
Speaker 10: Boy.
Speaker 16: Scouts of America is changing its name, soon to be known as Scouting America.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 5: The announcement is about me. Well, it's color and treg.
Speaker 16: The less secure and confident you feel in the direction, the more surprises and excitement you will have in store.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 4: Oh and I didn't want to see. I didn't want to look and see how bad it was. I didn't know if like my kneecap was hanging off or what. Oh boy, well when was that? What was the time period on that? That's when I had my.
Speaker 3: Reckon half of May.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so is a bad built bitch body and bitch each body?
Speaker 3: Whatever she said?
Speaker 4: And the girl baby girl the same clip? Is that all one clip? Yes, that's their back and forth. That's pretty good. That's pretty good. In the finals from Clips of the Year. I keep forgetting to say this too.
Speaker 6: If you hear a clip in particular year, you're already thinking one that must be in the finals for Clips of the Year.
Speaker 3: For Clip of the Year.
Speaker 6: You can email us Mailbag at Armstrong and Getty dot com or text us four one five two nine five KFTC.
Speaker 4: A couple of people wanted Fuzzy Fuzzy Bear, Fuzzy Bear to be in the Clips of the and we also get this from your story earlier. The squirrels are eating the voles and the cats, and they're they're eating the squirrels are eating the pets of the people who live there.
Speaker 6: All right, well played, shall we plunge on? Sure, we're into June. It's the Clips of the Year.
Speaker 16: Immigration. Migration is a dynamic phenomenon.
Speaker 11: The alleged killer of thirty seven year old Rachel Morin, a twenty three year old illegal immigrant from l Salvador.
Speaker 3: All eight of.
Speaker 6: These Tajik nationals crossed illegally into the US and received full vetting by DHS.
Speaker 16: Our model worked. We drove the numbers down, they go down, they go up.
Speaker 13: You're gonna go and start a new migrant fight league.
Speaker 3: And then there was this moment.
Speaker 7: Our values and our way of life are the antidote to the poisonous populism of the right.
Speaker 9: About twenty suspects using hammers and other tools to break into jewelry cases, Facing calls to step down and embroiled in a widespread FBI investigation, Oakland's mayor blamed her troubles on everyone.
Speaker 5: Do you have confidence in the Supreme Court? No, I think they've gone rogue.
Speaker 2: You don't get a same today, the power yourself.
Speaker 7: That Southern Russia, multiple heavily armed gun mini patures simultaneously attacked two churches.
Speaker 4: Julian Assange agreed to plead guilty to one felony count of conspiracy to unlawfully obtain and disseminate classified information.
Speaker 9: A warm welcome as Vladimir Putin visits North Korea for the first time in nearly twenty five years.
Speaker 13: Hey people, I mean they do this all the time, but they were clapping as if their lives depended on it.
Speaker 16: It is disturbing for the North Korean regime when these soldiers are listening to the music and then they start humming the tunes.
Speaker 13: You know what I'd do if there was a yark or you get electrocuted, I'll take electrocution every single time.
Speaker 9: Kaitlin Clarak said she has no disappointment over being left off Team USA for the Paris Olympics.
Speaker 12: The idiocy off team USA Women's basketball, the US Surgeon General pushing for social media apps to carry tobacco style labels.
Speaker 2: Ellys banning the use of cell phones.
Speaker 18: Leating students no choice but to vape with both hands.
Speaker 3: Letting your kids see you run.
Speaker 17: I don't care how hard it's raining or if you're trying to catch an airport shuttle. Seeing this will damage them more than looking at the eclipse. Didn't hear much. We've got to have something immigration related in the Clips of the year final we have the Border is Secure, which might be my clip of.
Speaker 4: The year, right, Yeah, every time I hear may orc is like it cuts my life span by another hour just hearing his voice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the the vial tries to climb up my throat escape. He's horrible.
Speaker 16: I've got a busy day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and so on.
Speaker 3: Definitely that could be clipp of the year. It really could. Yeah, it's pretty good. Moron he is.
Speaker 6: And the anti Israel chance I am Hamas, I am Alas. And the Caitlin Clark Olympics thing I was thinking, and I don't want to generalize because many women are perfectly sane and reasonable on this stuff. But the the NBA does fine with this stuff. The WNBA, which is like all women on the court and women coaches. Sometimes in women orders, they appear to be way further down the woke roh.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, there's just something about it.
Speaker 6: It's more appealing to women, I suppose, but as voting patterns would certainly indicate.
Speaker 3: So we've got another round of clips of the year.
Speaker 4: We have the list of things I've never done, which I'm always amused by actually myself. Also a couple of nuggets out of the Pentagon put out a big end of the year report yesterday, A couple of really important things you should know that I'll jam into.
Speaker 3: So all that's on the way.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and gatchetship.
Speaker 3: This is a crisis under.
Speaker 5: On the crazy meter, and everyone knows.
Speaker 10: That let me say, let me say one thing, and lots.
Speaker 2: Of luck in your senior year.
Speaker 1: This is the Armstrong and Getty show, arm Strong and get show, jambelling.
Speaker 5: And everyone telling you be a good sea.
Speaker 4: A number of people reminded me online that Joey from Friends carried a real table fork in his pocket regularly in case something came along to eat me too. That's why I swore off baked goods. We got this text. I'm inspired by you giving up baked goods for the new year. I'm going to give up cheese with which I have a dysfunctional relationship.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: So the Pentagon put out its we got more clips of the year coming up in a second. The Pentagon put out its end of the year report yesterday. A couple of things I want to just jam in real quick. One, we have two thousand troops in Syria, not nine hundred, which is the number of events for whatever that matters. And this, we have zero troops in a war zone, an active convent zone. And this the Pentagon announced yesterday. China expanded their nuclear arsenal last year by twenty percent. Twenty percent increase in the number of nuclear weapons by China last year.
Speaker 3: You don't do that for no reason.
Speaker 6: Uh no, No, they're plotting to take over the world, according to some, and some are correct. Back to Clips of the Year in a moment, But first, the list of things Jack has never had nor done that he mentioned this year, compiled by Mary in the Hoe. Never been on tinder, never been to an NFL playoff game, never had a fluffer nutter, I have not Never had a frozen pop tart true. Never known a successful couple that took Valentine's Day seriously, that is also true.
Speaker 3: Never had a super hot Taki tachy time. That's a ship of some sort.
Speaker 4: Ye yeah, Never tried meth, Never went to Hooters. Never saw a minute of Baywatch. Never heard the word panchetta.
Speaker 6: Never saw a second of Joni Loves Shachi. Has never seen the matrix right as every mail in the audience says, what. Never had a butterscotch brownie, neither has Katie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hear they're good. Yeah, oh they're terrific. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Never been to a Kentucky Derby party. Never had a massage, never been in a jury room. Never seen the imitation game. Never been to the World War Two Museum in New Orleans. Never had a lap dance, Never bought anything from a hotel mini bar, never used a bidet, Never known anyone who wants to ban contraception. Never entered eating a pie eating contest. Sorry, Never been to Disney World. Yeah, no kidding an endurance one. Never eaten at a fancy Ramen restaurant, never break dance, Never had an Indian taco, never served ice cream on a plate, never understood nudists, never carried a pager, has never worn bike shorts, he has never had none crustable, he'd never had a political lawn sign, and has never.
Speaker 3: Seen the exorcist.
Speaker 4: That goes in with the Hall of Fame of I've never had ranch dressing, and I've never been to Taco bell correct.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, those are the Alzheimer's. Are you sure you're an American? If this was that the bulge, I would shoot you in the chest because I could tell you're a German spy.
Speaker 3: Hey, we need to plunge ahead.
Speaker 6: Then looking back, it's the second half of June eclipse of the year.
Speaker 2: He knows, so long as it denies you.
Speaker 5: All have called this the cheap fakes video.
Speaker 14: At the end of the event, Obama prompted Biden off the stage by the wrist.
Speaker 15: This did not happen in a sense of what people were saying they were seeing, right, your secretary.
Speaker 8: Aside, I think he should take a cognitive test like I did. I took a cognitive test.
Speaker 9: And if you can name three LGBTQ advisors for your campaign and three drag queens.
Speaker 16: If I won't dignify this question actually naming exactly who they are.
Speaker 3: YU doubt half a favorite drag plane.
Speaker 12: A Long Island woman is suing the ice cream chain Coldstone Creamery over no real pistachios in her pistachio ice cream.
Speaker 6: Boy, don't make me boycott Scotch. I mean, seriously, don't make me. I'll get the DTS.
Speaker 3: I think yeah. Responsible for ten percent of the GDB.
Speaker 4: A former Instinct Van member Justin's Timberlake, has been arrested for driving willins hoxicated the disturbing images of Stonehenge climate activist spring orange powder on the ancient monument.
Speaker 9: Lego stores have become hot targets for some California theft rings.
Speaker 2: So hot as South Dakota.
Speaker 3: Christine Nome's dogs are shooting themselves. I'm still hunted.
Speaker 15: My crush talks.
Speaker 19: Can your Toms's stop it? I don't know.
Speaker 4: So after the playdate, I text her Mona said, thanks for letting Jamie play today. Please help out with your share of the expenses for the playdate, tolling fifteen dollars the of them.
Speaker 5: Let's do it again.
Speaker 3: Sometimes.
Speaker 9: Stop coddling your kids, especially your son.
Speaker 5: Stop raising pansy ass kids.
Speaker 10: So my dad, he came into the dugout and Looney Tuon style kicked me out onto the field.
Speaker 2: Excuse me with dealing with everything we have to do with Look if President Trump.
Speaker 8: I really don't know what he said at the end of this, and I don't think he knows what he said either.
Speaker 2: By the way I told you before, I'm happy to play golf. If you carry your own bag, thank you do it. I've seen you swing.
Speaker 8: I know you. He challenged me to a golf match. He can't hit them all fifty yards. Wow, he's the worst president. He just said about me because I said it. But look, if he when's this election, our country doesn't have a chance, not.
Speaker 2: Even a chance.
Speaker 4: So we've had quite a few people, unprompted, say their clip of the year is I don't know what he said, and he doesn't know what he said either, Because that ended Biden's career, changed history, changed history.
Speaker 3: No doubt.
Speaker 4: And I'd forgotten how that debate devolved into arguing but which eighty year old.
Speaker 3: Could win him golf?
Speaker 6: It was embarrassing for America, nay for humanity. On the other hand, and I don't want to prejudge because we still have half of the year of clips of the year to go. If anything beats that, it's the leader in the clubhouse, as we say in the golf world. If anybody beats I don't know what he said, neither is he, that'll be a notable.
Speaker 4: Yes, Katie, I'm just shocked by hearing these all these clips back to back of Biden. You can hear the decline, Yeah, yeah, last year you can. Yeah, it's amazing. And so that Obama leading you off stage by the hand was in the same period, roughly as the.
Speaker 3: Debate, as a rough period for Biden.
Speaker 6: And was that not the George Clooney event, Yeah, the infamous event that George finally felt the need to tell the truth that was self effident to all of America and wrote again for The New York Times. You know, Politi Factor asked, clowns. Okay, they just they are. It's a left wing propaganda outfit. But for them to say they're eating the dogs and cats is the political lie of the year. I mean, they haveclowned themselves so clownishly. It's it's it's exquisite. It's really amazing.
Speaker 4: Well, if you mean to hire birthday clowns, don't accidentally get asked, clown. It's just a completely different thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's they're right, It's that's a whole different field.
Speaker 4: It's almost even though I lived through it and we've talked about it for a gazillion hours, it's almost impossible to believe that we were headed down the road of Joe Biden running again and half the country pretending he could be Well, all the media, eighty five percent of America knew he couldn't be president again, But it's hard to believe that that even happened.
Speaker 6: It bears reflecting on thinking about that, I'd say, that's how off they can be, these stars of the screen that get paid millions of dollars in Manhattan.
Speaker 3: They're full of crap.
Speaker 4: How is it an earthquake when George Cooney wrote that op ed saying he doesn't think Joe Biden could be president? How is that a political earthquake when everybody can see it only that it was a permission slip for the liars to stop lying briefly.
Speaker 3: Wow, man, we.
Speaker 4: Dodged a bullet there. We had a lot more clips of the year on the way Stay with
Speaker 5: Us, Armstrong and Getty