Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This He's Talking Cowboys stringing live from.
Speaker 4: The Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 5: Straight six second puscot tis a Touchdowns and now your hosts, Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, John Mashoda, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 2: It's a Talking Tuesday edition of Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company.
Speaker 6: We are live from inside the.
Speaker 2: SWBC studios at the Star in Frisco, where today we hear from Cowboys Nation. Eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven. Hop on the phone lines now eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven. Also you can up our Cowboys podcast text line. I opened up the text line this morning and.
Speaker 7: The first thing I see is forty burgers.
Speaker 6: And that's what I like to see.
Speaker 2: Eight one seven two nine zero three two nine eight is the text line. I'll say it one more time. Eight one seven two nine zero three two nine eight. We've got Isaiah stand Back, Nick Harris, Chris Beam in the back of Kyle Yeoman's John Machoda back on the show.
Speaker 6: John, it was good seeing you in the press box the other day.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was good seeing you guys too.
Speaker 7: Man, I'm glad you're Detroit.
Speaker 2: Tigerself got to tweet out the viral video of the Texas Rangers.
Speaker 6: In the building the other day. I looked on like Rangers Nation, which is a great blogging website, and they just like had John's tweet in the video up, and I was like, I'm jealous. I was like, I'm a little bit jealous Rangers fan myself.
Speaker 9: So they started playing a Creed song, so I was like, yeah, there got it, showing somebody. So I had my phone ready when they did it because I figured there were some players.
Speaker 8: At the game. I heard Adolis was going to be there, but I didn't know who they're gonna have.
Speaker 9: But when they started playing the I can't think of the name of this sigh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can see.
Speaker 7: That was it? You gotta pay for the rest?
Speaker 6: That was? What was that?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 8: What was that before?
Speaker 9: When like back in the day when you could get up was it Apple like yeah, where you could like you want to get a song for Yeah, it was on iTunes.
Speaker 2: You would just kick it and they would just play for like a second.
Speaker 6: And once that little wheel was up, it was done.
Speaker 8: How much was it for the full song?
Speaker 2: It was like it started off as like ninety nine cents might have been earlier than that.
Speaker 6: It might have been like sixty or and like when.
Speaker 7: iPods popped up like that was like groundbreaking.
Speaker 8: I'll give you ninety nine cents right now to finish that song.
Speaker 2: For you, I'll double it. Were you an iPod guy? You're so against like I was, yes.
Speaker 11: No, no, I was team Apple up until they went to the big screen, till they did you want till they went to the the six plus.
Speaker 7: They had a delay.
Speaker 11: They had a delay, they were backed up, They did not get out their their product and time, and I was like, man, screw this, man, I just want to see what else is out there.
Speaker 7: And that's when I saw that.
Speaker 2: That's when I saw the light light.
Speaker 6: Your green text messages say otherwise.
Speaker 2: Green races text me message just different.
Speaker 7: Nick.
Speaker 6: Let's let's hit some news and notes.
Speaker 2: We got to hear from a couple guys yesterday after the win forty nine to seventeen. And then after some news and notes, I want to get Actually, I'm gonna flip this, John. I want to hear your thoughts. First on the win. We haven't heard about it yet. What were your thoughts on how Dallas took care of business on Sunday?
Speaker 9: Very impressed that they were able to be so dominant in a game where it had trap game type feel written all over it, just because of what the Giants have done. Who they're starting at quarterback, and they completely took care of business in a way that you know, you see on social media people kind of try and act like it's not a big deal or whatever. I'm just wondering why all these other teams don't do that too. I mean, why aren't the Chiefs blown everybody out like that? Why aren't the Eagles blowing out everybody like that? So there's something to be said for that.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 9: That doesn't do anything to erace like the way I feel about them having to play the Eagles again, or if they when they play the Niners in the playoffs, if that's in fact what ends up happening, those will be much different games, obviously.
Speaker 8: But it is a positive to.
Speaker 9: See that Dak Prescott continuing on the tear that he's been on these last four games. Ceedee lamb just playing out of this world. And then I just really felt like the coaching staff and the whole crew went OUI the way to get Brandon Cooks involved just so that someone might have to pay off a bet, so all of it, like, I don't know, just like the way it went. Like how often in sports, whatever sport you want to pick, do games go exactly how you think they're going to go. So rarely that's you know, that's why you know, spreads and lines and things like that are made because it is so difficult to predict what's going to happen. And there were so many things about that game. I mean, even on they said about Mazie Smith stepping up.
Speaker 8: Sam Williams.
Speaker 9: We had talked about that last week on the show, things that we wanted to see from some other guys on defense. So I mean, it just checked all the boxes. And probably the biggest thing outside of getting a win was the fact that it seems like they got through the game pretty healthy in terms of all the guys on the actor rest. I know, you can probably in your news and notes, we'll mention somebody else, but for the most part, yeah, they're a healthy team.
Speaker 2: I think that's the overarching thought process, at least from those who have have covered or been around this team or followed this team for a long period of time is wow.
Speaker 6: They played really well. They checked all the boxes.
Speaker 2: They got some guys involved that they hadn't necessarily gotten involved previously. But let's see it against Philadelphia. Let's see it against San Francisco. I feel like my inbox was there yesterday. We put out a ten big facts, which I mean it was just a record breaking game from a statistical category that I put out a big facts this morning with Nick Eatman, and I tweeted it out and a lot of them are like, let's see it against the Eagles.
Speaker 6: Let's see it against them forty nine ers. I agree. I totally agree. Well, but they took care of business the way that they should.
Speaker 9: Have, and I do believe that you will see it against the Eagles in that building.
Speaker 8: But that's the key there. That's why you have to beat the Eagles.
Speaker 9: That's why you have to win this division, because the home field matters more for the Dallas Cowboys than any other times since they've been in that stadium. They've never played as well as they have twelve in a row. To win at home like that, I don't care who you're beating. Give me the twelve worst teams in the NFL against whoever you think is the best. To win twelve in a row at home in a place that if you were breaking down the best home field advantages in NFL sports whatever, at and T Stadium would never be one of the top names mentioned. And for them to roll that off, I think the other teams, who were they? They mentioned after it was like the Packers have done it. Yeah, I think twice once with McCarthy and the Seahawks. You think it like Green Bay and obviously you think of Seattle like those are the ones that everybody always talks about. Oh yeah, it's a tough environment, you know, especially Green Bay. I think is the elements a little bit more. I mean it's loud, but Seattle's obviously how loud it gets, and the crowds on top of you, and just that stadium is just so loud and rock and for them to do that at home, it just it means so much for them to win this division so that they can play home playoff games.
Speaker 2: I also saw this from Bobby Belt speaking on the home field advantage. He put out a tweet. This was after the game on Sunday, twelfth time in the last twenty four home games where Dak Prescott has started and put.
Speaker 6: Up at least forty points on the board. That's half the time. So not only are they winning these.
Speaker 2: Home games, so they are destroying teams at home.
Speaker 6: And that's just kind of been the mo for this team, and they want to.
Speaker 2: Protect home field. Mike McCarthy's talked about it. He's kind of kept that up at the priority list, and they've taken care of business. But they did so deserve credit for that.
Speaker 7: Yes he does. I mean, yes he does.
Speaker 9: Obviously he did it in Green Bay and now he's doing it again here in a place that, like I said, I wouldn't have expected him to do that. So I think he's number one on the list of people that deserve credit for this run that they've been on at home.
Speaker 13: I post this question yesterday, John, I'm curious to get your thoughts. What would you rank this offense as far as confidence?
Speaker 7: What it's it?
Speaker 6: What is your confidence level?
Speaker 8: Ten? Being the most confident I've ever been in an offense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ten, being like they're going to win the super Bowl.
Speaker 8: It's done seven, six and a half.
Speaker 9: Seven, The running game is the only reason that would keep me from an eight or nine. But the passing game I just think is building and again, like they're gonna face some good teams, you know, obviously coming up Miami, Buffalo, Philly again, I think it'll I think that they can keep that going. It's now they got to build that run game to go with it. And I do think if if Pollard and Rico stay healthy, I do think it will and then while the offensive line too. That's a lot of ifs in there, but if that can happen, then it can head in that direction.
Speaker 8: And it is.
Speaker 9: It is interesting to see because most of the time I've covered the Cowboys, it's been kind of built around the run game offensively, and now it's clearly a pass first deal with a defense that's dominant. It is very unlike most Cowboys in the past.
Speaker 13: So that's kind of like consist as we came to you yesterday about like just needing the running game to step up a little bit more. Yeah, But news and notes, We'll lead off with Layton vander Esh. Jerry Jones confirmed on the fan this morning that he is out for the season, So it's Marque's Bill. Time for the rest of the year in that second level initial reactions on that, and do you all think Layton vander Esh plays another game?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was interesting. Yesterday we were talking to Mike McCarthy.
Speaker 2: It was just one of those things after the fact, just kind of in passing, Hey, what's is Layton close?
Speaker 6: He's like, no, No, not close. Do you think December? He's like, no, probably not December.
Speaker 2: And now that this news broke this morning, it's not surprising. It was just kind of that feel. I had the feel to it that it was it was gonna it was gonna end up like that for Layton vander Esh, and it does. It's it's awful to be out for the year like that, and for somebody who has been healthy the last two campaigns after dealing with a string of injuries, got.
Speaker 7: To feel for it.
Speaker 2: And it does impact your defense whether or not Marquise Bell's playing well or not. You could have both of those guys. I would have loved to have both of those guys down the stretch. But the fact that he's out for the year, man, that's that's a gut punch.
Speaker 7: That sucks for him because that very well might be it for him.
Speaker 6: It might be with it being a neck for.
Speaker 7: A second time, that might be it for him. I hate that, man, I hate that.
Speaker 8: There's a part of me that.
Speaker 9: Feels like, maybe it's a good thing not for him to play football anymore. And from a sense of while we you know, get paid to cover the team and we all obviously love football, it's not more important than life and his quality of life. Like it's one of those things where you know guys that have had like a bunch of concussions here, you're just like you you want to see them enjoy life, and it's like, you know how much they love football, but it's like there's so much more than football. That's that that there is in your life. He's a young guy, like I just would hate to see him come back and then have suffer something again like that, because he's had some of those neck issues in the past. So there's a part of you where you don't even care about the football aspect. You're just like you want to see that guy be right for the rest of his life and not have to have something that he has to deal with for the rest.
Speaker 7: Of his life.
Speaker 11: You just told me, I hate seeing guys go out on somebody else's timeline.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 11: Like that, going through injuries as a part of the game, well, you know, most guys are hurt, okay, some guys deal with injury injuries meaning you know, there's a difference between being.
Speaker 7: Hurt and being injured, right, hurt.
Speaker 11: Everybody's dealing with hurt okay, and you you get scratched up, you know, you break a finger, you know whatever, those things hurt okay. Injuries are things that keep you from playing the game. And whenever guys go out of there, you know, out for the season alone, just from an injury alone, that sucks, right, But when you start talking about potentially that's the last time you touch the field, that I don't want you upon anybody, right like anybody, because in the back of your head, you you will never get over the what ifs. You'll never get over the imagery that you have of you being on that field and you not have an opportunity to take the last snap on your cord. Sometimes you see it coming that you're gonna get cut or things like that nature.
Speaker 7: But injuries, man.
Speaker 11: Like, I mean, prayers are for him, man, I just that's that sucks. That's that's really bad. I mean, that's it's really unfortunate for him. Yeah, I just I hope those guys just understand how the weight of that for him.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we could tell it it was at least kind of serious whenever it happened.
Speaker 6: It was in San Francisco, correct.
Speaker 13: Yeah, he had a family waiting outside the locker room. It was kind of emotional and it was kind of a moment before dan Quinn and Layton and his family just kind of get together, and you could tell it was something that scared everybody for sure. But we've seen him around the building, We've seen him on run trips, and you know, he looks healthy, he's walking around normally. But I think that's probably the extent of his impact for the rest of the season.
Speaker 2: Just real quickly, one more thing to add on that. I really loved what John had to say.
Speaker 6: That's that's part of the realism of football. And it's funny. While you were talking about that, I was I was thinking about, So, my mom's favorite player is Leyton vander Rush.
Speaker 7: She loves Leyton van er USh.
Speaker 6: She's got the.
Speaker 2: Jerseys, she's got the autograph. She always wants to to whenever she goes out to training camp. The one time she goes out the training camp. She's always playing for Layton vander ash There are a lot of LVE fans out there. If you haven't, if you've seen the last of the LVE on the field, that's probably a good thing. Like what John was saying, just for his health and everything. Afterwards, I loved what you had to say. I just wanted to back that up.
Speaker 13: So, Yeah, he's a good dude. He can't stand the media, but I like him.
Speaker 2: So he's never wanted to talk to us, but he's a good dude at.
Speaker 6: Who he is.
Speaker 13: Moving on, we were able to talk to dan Quinn yesterday about the frustration from Michaeh Parsons that we talked about yesterday on the show with his cryptic tweets or zets, what do they call him, mouth posts whatever. Dan Quinn said, that's any competitor, right, You always want to make an impact, and sometimes his impact is other people's chances to get things because of the attention that goes his way. Any competitor can get frustrated by that. There have been games like that and there will be more like that. I had kind of asked him about a specific play where Micah had dropped back in coverage on a jay Ron Curse blitz and how Micah cut everything off across the middle and it forced a third down stop, and he said that was a perfect example of the protection going his way, but him actually dropping back in coverage and Curse being able to blitz into the backfield from the opposite side. So it sounds like it was just kind of like the way the game plan was constructed going into Sunday. He played ten snaps in the box on Sunday, so maybe the frustration is stemming from that. But it didn't sound like there was any major concern from Dan Quinn as far as you know, boiling over or anything. And then Jerry Jones was asked about it this morning on the fan as well, and it didn't sound like there was any major concern there.
Speaker 6: But I don't know.
Speaker 13: I think for me, I think you had mentioned it yesterday. Isaiah was just like, if he has a huge game and they lose, we hear more from Micah than if he doesn't have a great game and they have a huge win. You know, it's I don't know, I feel like there should be a little bit of balance there, a little bit of balance.
Speaker 6: I tuned in he had his podcast.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say the site name because I don't know if it's technically a partner or not. But they had his podcast yesterday and whatever it's called.
Speaker 6: And I watched a little bit of it.
Speaker 2: I didn't watch the whole thing, and I didn't see anything that would stand out from him talking about it, And if he was going to address it, that was probably either that or on Thursday, whenever he talks to the media.
Speaker 6: So yeah, we'll see how he goes there.
Speaker 2: Did you have any thoughts on on Micah's reaction to the win on Sunday?
Speaker 8: Not really.
Speaker 9: He was in the locker room pretty early running off the field, but generally he's one of the last people off the field, so I thought that was kind of interesting, kind of made me think he was trying to get out there pretty quick. I think he's probably frustrated to the fact of just every game he goes into, you know, it's such the other team's game plan to throw multiple people at him, and that probably gets frustrating because he isn't maybe in the position all the time to put up the big numbers that he's capable of putting up.
Speaker 8: But if you're an opposing team, like.
Speaker 9: This is obvious, like he sent as many guys at Micah Parsons as possible, Like I mean literally, Like I feel the same way about the Cowboys offense, like send as many people at.
Speaker 8: Eighty eight as possible.
Speaker 9: Like those are like just clearly just are so important to how everything goes that you know, that's got to be the thing. I always think of Bill Belichick with that, cause it's always like he's going to find a way to take away you know, you the thing you do best. Well, if you're facing the Cowboys, I don't know how you aren't going out of your way to throw as much at eleven as possible, get him frustrated, try and take him out of the game.
Speaker 2: There's a level of respect that goes with that too, though, from a defense or excuse me, an offensive standpoint, going up against Michael Parsons, Isaiah, You've seen great players face double teams, face triple teams, and they fight through it regardless.
Speaker 6: And I'm not saying that Micah hasn't fought through it.
Speaker 2: He still gets his fill from a statistics standpoint, but like John said, it's not the gaudy numbers, the.
Speaker 6: Defensive player of the year numbers that he's been able to put up.
Speaker 11: I just think that's a part of his journey, a part of his development. He's going to have to learn that all eyes are on him at all times, whether that's the opponent, whether that's the media, whether that's his teammates. And there's a lot of responsibility that comes with being a star player. So everybody can't be the star, everybody can't wear the star. But he has to understand the weight of that responsibility and you have to hold yourself accordingly.
Speaker 7: You can't make yourself accessible.
Speaker 11: At your leisure and then not be accessible whenever things aren't necessarily going great for you or when things are going away in what you envision them. So there's gonna be times, to dan Quinn's point where guess what you are.
Speaker 7: You're the impact player.
Speaker 11: So yeah, we have to utilize you right to be the bait to draw them over here so that somebody else can go eat. And that's that's a part of team ball, right And that's not to say that he's not on board with that, but you have to he has to understand that when I have a lot of attention, and my guys eat like, that's still a win, that's still a victory, and I still have to celebrate that because even though he may have that those thoughts in his head, his actions show differently. And unfortunately, your actions speak louder than words. So your teammates are seeing how you're responding to that, and they're going to make an assumption based upon your actions. So you very well might be perfectly fine in your head and everybody's gonna look at you. Oh, he's competitor. Any competitor wants to wants to make players, or any competitor wants the ball, you know, depending on what side of the ball you're on. But at the end of the day, you can't act different whenever you're not the one making plays. Your teammates are still making plays, your team is still winning ball games, your team is still having a great impact in it and is improving week to week. You have to celebrate that. You can't isolate yourself whenever you're not the one making the place.
Speaker 9: And the other thing about that is whether you're talking about a wide receiver that's getting double teamed or an edge, your moments are gonna come like where you have to make a big time play, and being too focused on that stuff sometimes takes you out of when your is your chance to make the play, you don't make it. You see it all the time with wide receivers where they're complaining about not getting the ball and then they finally get the ball and they goes like right through their hands on a ball that they catch, you know, ten out of ten times, because it's kind of in their in their mind, and so you just want to make sure that doesn't happen. Because he's just too good of a player that you're not going to be able to shut him down an entire game. Now, his windows for making those big impact plays are going to be few and far between because of the attention, but they'll still be there, and when they are there, he absolutely has to capitalize, you know, on those plays in obviously the biggest games.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 13: The last news and note that I have after yesterday's abomination of a Monday night football game, Trayvon Diggs tweeted out man fourteen got to get up out of there. So I guess I'm posing the question, would you be welcoming Stefan Diggs on this team next season?
Speaker 6: Not this team.
Speaker 2: But we're going to ask the question, would an NFL team be interested in Stephan Diggs because he's still under contract with another.
Speaker 8: Correct, Very nicely done.
Speaker 2: Stefan Diggs is a very good player. I think any NFL team, whether it's the Cowboys or one of the thirty one other teams, would love to have Stefan Diggs as a part of their organization.
Speaker 8: No, it's okay regardless of what.
Speaker 9: Any team outside of Buffalo that wants him. I mean, he's going to command a significant salary too.
Speaker 8: That comes with it.
Speaker 9: So it also factors in what else do you have on your roster? Can you take on that type of salary?
Speaker 12: Are you?
Speaker 9: Are you already spending money at that particular position and things like that, So, I mean all teams are and consider that. But man, he wanted out of Minnesota, got out of Minnesota, got in a good spot. Now he once out of Buffalo, he'll probably get another good spot.
Speaker 2: So yeah, he's gotta he's got to find the way out of there because uh man, twelve men on the field on a missed game winning field goal attempt.
Speaker 13: Saw a tweet that said Russell Wilson and gets benefited by the twelfth Man once again or something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh that Seattle references.
Speaker 6: We love that, don't we.
Speaker 13: A couple of weeks, don't don't see that throw Russell Wilson made to courtlandt throw.
Speaker 6: In the catch wild. The Bills, by the way, have kind of a get right game.
Speaker 2: Next week against New York they play the Jets, and then the week after that they faced Philadelphia, then.
Speaker 6: A bye week, then Kansas City, then Dallas.
Speaker 13: I'm not sure if that's a get get right game. They lost to the Jets, didn't they lose to the Jets re los in season week one?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: They did football.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was that was like everybody was fired up because Aaron Rodgers got hurt.
Speaker 6: Back by next week damn maybe so yeah, he may be maybe out there.
Speaker 2: All right, we've got some calls to take, We've got some text lines to answer. Eight one seven two nine zero three two nine eight is the text line eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven. We're taking your calls answering your texts for the rest of the show. When we come back with more talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheatah Savannah Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 1: Five G requires compatable planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 10: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first for fonders in your community. Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, so it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team.
Speaker 6: Go online at.
Speaker 10: Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. That's Black Riflecoffee dot Com to fuel up.
Speaker 6: Today Cowboys fans.
Speaker 7: After that, move.
Speaker 6: We've just coined the term rowdy replay.
Speaker 7: Let's roll back the table.
Speaker 4: Okay, there's our mascot rowdy cheering on the boys.
Speaker 7: And now he's on his phone.
Speaker 4: On his Bank of America Mobile Banking App, staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial assistant Erica. Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive, Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot com. Slash can't stop Banking everytay.
Speaker 6: It's only available in the English language.
Speaker 2: You mut download the latest version of the Mobile bank app, only available on so Like mobile devices.
Speaker 6: Message of doat ate ma applied number FDIC.
Speaker 14: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller, would.
Speaker 2: You, Dear Doctor?
Speaker 3: My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 15: But what's the right get that says thanks for being the soldier.
Speaker 5: To cry out?
Speaker 14: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious doctor pepper. Nothing says thanks better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any doctor Pepper flavor will do. Now, just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 6: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Talking Cowboys were presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company from inside the Star in Frisco. It is a Talking Tuesday. We're taking your phone calls, starting with Dano in Florida.
Speaker 6: What's up, Dano? You're on Talking Cowboys?
Speaker 12: Hey, guys, how you doing doing great?
Speaker 6: How are you good?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 12: You know the worm has turned this morning. On Get Up, they were saying that Dak Prescott is now the best quarterback in the NFL.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 12: So you know, there you go, you know. But a couple of a couple of observations and one that I want to want you guys to come back with.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 12: I think Rico should get more carries. I think it's like thunder and lightning like last year was seeking Pollard. That's what I would like it too. But the thing I wanted to throw out was, you know, Terence Steel had a bad game against Philly. Okay, bad day at the office. But you know, I look at the roster and I look at pictures guys next to each other, and Beadish and Zach Martin on the roster are approximately the same size. I think there's an inch difference. I think the weight's the same. But when you look at him, you know, shoulder to shoulder with alter pads on. Either Zach is three forty and beats three fifteen or Zach is three fifteen and BEA's to eighty. I think is a guy. I think he's right now. He's the other four guys playing. I would say they're playing well, okay. Theyadish seems again blown up a lot in the middle. And when your center's getting blown up, either side is then going to be at risk because if he's getting blown up and pushed into the backfield at all, you're not going to go anywhere. And I think, I think that is a piece of the problem. And I don't know. He had a great year last year, looks like he's taking a step back this year.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 12: I want to see what you guys thought about that, and I'll hang up and listen. I have a good one.
Speaker 6: I appreciate you with the call, Dano, What do you think?
Speaker 11: Isaiah Dano knows how I stand on this. I think that Tyler Beatis is a good sinner. I think that he is effective but he tries hard, but I think he's undersized for this division, and I just that just is how I feel it.
Speaker 8: Be an idiot here, but is any bigger than Kelsey or.
Speaker 7: No, he is bigger than Kelsey, but it doesn't.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 9: That's the only thing I was thinking of when when when Dano's that about the size. Kelsey is the first person I thought of, just because I don't think of him as being like a bigger killer.
Speaker 6: But Chelsea got that dog in him, you know, So then it's not a size.
Speaker 11: But the thing is, so listen, if you're going to be undersized, you gotta there has to be another intangible that gives you an edge and an advantage. Right, So if you're undersized and you don't have that ruthless aggression, you're gonna you're going to struggle. You're going to struggle. So that's what I refer to. So it is a combination of size and approach, all right. I think that this offensive line has gotten away from being like that nasty, drive you in the ground type of offensive line. And I I think people had hopes when when a coach Serrano was no Serrano. This is the name Offlari sorry, I was talking about Sparrow when I was here. Coach Salari came on board that you're going to get some of that nastiness back, right. Tyler Smith comes on board last year. Obviously, he comes in, he does this thing. He's a nasty type of guy. You know, Tyron's been known as being a bully. Zach Martin historically has been a bully. Terry Steel has a little dog in him. But you just want to see that come back. And I think the more that you run the ball, the more that personality comes across for your team and comes across for your offense. So now when you're thinking about a pass first offense, you don't have that identity. And in regards to Tyler be ottist, I think you have to get him going by running the rock.
Speaker 7: I think if you get him confident in.
Speaker 11: His ability to power drive guys into the ground, you might get a little bit more, a little bit nastiness back. But right now it's seemingly pass first.
Speaker 2: I think there's an emphasis from Tyler Smith and I go all the way back to Oxnarn't for this, all the way back to training camp. If there's a scuffle, if there's anything going on. He's usually one of the ones in the mix.
Speaker 7: Smith Tyler Poti.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when he decleted who ran up all this Sam Williams. He decleted Sam Williams in the middle of that scuffle in practice, I mean Gottah got into it with Micah a couple of times. I mean brock Hoffman was in there too. I mean he was the one that kind of started it, finished it. So there's there's really really there's times and there's instances. I go back to the San Francisco game where he was in the middle of it too, outside of the whistle, where he's shown that dog. But that's that's kind of where I'm going back to your point. Inside of the whistle, it's only on the ground game.
Speaker 6: It's not in pass protection. When he's able to really plow forward, I think you're okay.
Speaker 2: When he's having to take a step back and get back on his heels, that's when I think he's having some issues.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I just preferably, like I said, obviously, he's a good senter, and he works. He went to the Pro Bowl last year, all those things, So not discrediting him, I'm.
Speaker 7: Just on yeah. I mean, yeah, I mean, but you know, he's still in the top in Vegas. In Vegas preferably, I like a dog.
Speaker 11: I like it. I like a nasty, up to the whistle type of cat that wants to, you know, that handle business in the middle of the offensive line. I think you need that attitude of That's what I would prefer, all right. I want that cat that you're like, well, who was the center for for Tom Brady in Tampa J.
Speaker 6: I want that that that was his dude too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's his dude.
Speaker 11: Like he's a jerk, you know what I'm saying, Like you want you want a jerk at the center pace. I do want a jerk at the center position. Now you want him to pull him off, like hey, hey, come back here, like let's go, I'll be right back. Like that's the type of cat that I want. Andre Gerard, I was one Andre Gerrard last night. I had dinner with him last night. Like, Andre was a jerk. Andre is a jerk, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Like, that's the type of dude.
Speaker 7: But like that's what I like.
Speaker 11: That's that's my preference, right, And I think that you have to have that as the head in the attitude of your office line. You can have your best player at the tackle position, but the one person that touches that ball and calls the shots is right there in the middle of your formation.
Speaker 9: I guess I can I understand what you're saying. I just think that every offensive line is going to have some type of a weakness to a certain extent. I don't think you're gonna have five just animal up there that are just dominating everybody that's in front of them. So I guess the thing I would ask you is, with the current offensive line and he's on right now, if they were to stay healthy, do you think that he's good enough for that to be with that group to win a Super Bowl?
Speaker 7: I think I think he is.
Speaker 11: I just think that, you know, in reference to the call in what you're going to see in this division, I think he personally one on one is outmatched.
Speaker 7: Scheme wise. Yeah. Absolutely, you can make it happen.
Speaker 11: But when you when you say, hey, I need you to block Jordan Davis one on one, yeah, good luck.
Speaker 6: There's not a whole lot of people in the league.
Speaker 11: Okay, So to go to another team, I'm saying, go to another team, go to New York dexter Lawrence one on one, you know, to go to Washington. You know what I'm saying, Like, like all those teams that you're going to face twice a year, like you're you don't feel confident that he can handle them one on one. And I just said, I don't like having that in the center of my office A line.
Speaker 6: I think they did a nice job against Tector.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they but I'm saying, if you have one on one, Okay.
Speaker 13: We got four hundred and eighty nine offensive snaps played, three hundred and six of them are in pass block. He's allowed three sacks and fifteen pressures.
Speaker 6: On the season.
Speaker 13: Talking about Tyler Biadasch one Hittle out, I think we know where that hit came from.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 2: All right, Gary in New Mexico. You're on talking Cowboys.
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 6: Gary?
Speaker 16: Hey, guys, let's have a little bit of positivity this morning. Yeah, Gary, and let's talk about our head coach, who I do not believe gets the credit he deserves. So I was looking at ESPN's website this morning and the Cowboys right now, we're six and three. We got the fourth ranked offense in the league, the number three ranked defense in the league, number one in the conference. Dak Prescott is one of six quarterbacks with the passer rating over one hundred. This is a good football team, folks. And this is a good football team because we have a good head coach who is constantly basted in the media. Yeah, and the bottom line is this, Dallas has not made the play offs in three consecutive years since I was in college, and they're gonna do that this year. And we talk about Dan Quinn and we talk about Will McClay and those guys do a great job, especially Will McClay. I love Will McClay, but Will McClay is drafting the types of players that Mike McCarthy is telling him to draft. And Mike McCarthy's fingerprints are all over this football team. And what I love most about Mike McCarthy and Isaiah you can maybe talk about this here in a second, but Mike McCarthy adjust, he sees something it's not working, and he'll make a change. We've seen that in the last three or four weeks with this offense. Okay, it's kind of struggling. We need to do some things different. Okay, we'll do some things different and now look how it's taken off. I just wish Dallas fans are notorious for driving and always complaining, and I'm guilty as the rest of them. The BOT nine is we hadn't won a championship and you know, in almost thirty years, and we have got a good head coach, and we just need you know, we're going to be judged by what happens in January, and we'll get to that when we get to it. But right now, man, just enjoy the ride. This is a good football team. Enjoy the win this past week. Don't worry about the draft that'll come up in April. Enjoy the ride. I think this team can get to where it wants to go if some things fall right.
Speaker 2: Love it Gary, great perspective, and I like it self awareness as well. In the stats. I mean, there's a lot going on there, Isaiah. Since he referred to you specifically the in game adjustments, Mike McCarthy, I mean, he's right, this team's in the mix.
Speaker 6: But he's also right in the fact.
Speaker 2: That it's going to be judged by what happens in January and February.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's probably one of the fully best calls that I think I've heard ye the fact that he's able to acknowledged that he falls in the mix too.
Speaker 6: We're notorious for graping, and I'm a part of it.
Speaker 11: I love that, No, I think I mean he was right on cueue with everything. Absolutely, this team is going to always be judgable happens in terms of the playoffs. I think coach McCarthy is a really good coach. I think that's the reason why they went out and acquired him after him sitting on the sideline for a minute. And he has a great He's always in tune with what the team needs and what the team needs to change. I mean, I think there he has plenty of receipts on that, and I think you're starting to see that that result kind of show.
Speaker 7: Up on the field.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And I also think that the factor that needs to be added in here is just being the head coach for the Dallas Cowboys, you know. I mean everyone talks about the pressure of being the quarterback of the Dallas cow It's a way different animal being the head coach the Dallas Cowboys compared to most other places. You know, I look at all the head coaches in the NFL. I have the standings in front of me right now. There's a lot of good coaches that I think.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're doing good there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, would they do that in Dallas?
Speaker 8: I bet you they wouldn't. I bet you they wouldn't.
Speaker 9: And so that I think always factors in with him as well too, that he deserves credit for that, I will say, though, he was brought in to take that next step in the playoffs.
Speaker 8: So you know, as the.
Speaker 9: Caller pointed out, and that is one of the best calls I've heard. For sure, you can judge that then, but right now you should still appreciate the fact that, again the home field be able to create that type of environment at at and T Stadium where they just they go out there and you just feel like, even if you don't think they're gonna blow a team, you know that they're going to play some of their best ball at home. I can't think of another time that I've covered this team that's been anywhere close to that. So, and then the three consecutive years double digit wins, they should do that again this year. That is something that if you don't think that's that big of a deal, you just go to Pro Football Reference and type in Dallas Cowboys and look at the last time that that happened for this organization. And again, I know people will blame Jerry and things like that, but it's also because the spotlight that's on the Dallas Cowboys, they're scrutinized more than anyone as well, and a lot of the times the two people that are going to take that the most are going to be your quarterback and head coach.
Speaker 13: Yeah, he mentioned Mike McCarthy and wilbclay just being on the same page as far as drafting and developing. And while there is a lot of credit to put into that, I think this coaching staff, in this front office, they kind of unlocked to an interesting thing that they like to do in drafting. With the twenty twenty two draft, whenever they took Tyler Smith, whenever they took a de Ron Bland, guys that could be versatile, and I think versus Tilly has really been preached since then from Will McLay. And I think Dan Quinn has a lot of credit towards that as well, because he's mentioned throughout his career, going back to Atlanta and Seattle, he's always looking for versatile defenders and I think this franchise of seeing what it's done to the defense, and they've started to put offensive pieces in those same positions. You look at what Tyler Smith did last year being able to move from guard to tackle, and just the guys that they've brought in since then. So yeah, there's a lot of credit given to McCarthy and McLay, but also this entire coaching staff with Dan Quinn and the rest.
Speaker 2: I said it at the beginning of the year, but every year that Mike McCarthy has been here, they've gotten better.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was the horrid year.
Speaker 2: Of twenty twenty and there was a lot going on outside of just on the field. There then you had twelve and five and a trip to the wildcard round. Then last year you had twelve and five and a trip to divisional round. The way that you get better this year is by putting together more wins in the regular season, of course that's an option still, and then making a deeper run into the playoffs if they can continue to get that done.
Speaker 6: I think you're great.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, like John said, like the caller, Gary, I thought, like I said, or like Isaiah.
Speaker 6: Also mentioned, great call because you hit all of the factors. Enjoy it while it's here, and then we'll talk about it in January.
Speaker 2: Enjoy it while it's here, talk about how this is a relevant and good football.
Speaker 6: Team, and then we'll get to it whenever we get to it.
Speaker 9: And it's hard to do though, And that's just not a Cowboys fan thing, believe me. I mean, especially just a couple of weeks ago, being in Philly, there's nothing that that collective fan base seems like that they're thrilled about anything. It seems like they're always upset. They have the best team in football right now. If you follow or you're a fan of a good team, I just feel like you're always going to be able, especially with social media, find fans they're just negative all the time, and so you got to kind of try and find ways to tune it out.
Speaker 7: On the bus us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, let's take our second break. When we come back, Are the Cowboys gonna look at possibly some free agent corners that are available?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's some questions there on the text line, and then what happens if the round game never really gets Oh when.
Speaker 15: We come back here on talking Cowboys, they say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agon Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, hater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf the official agonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United Dagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 10: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list forever? Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees, roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule. Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Come mine and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Rifle Coffee dot com to join the coffee Club today.
Speaker 2: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Jack Black and Right.
Speaker 2: Now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping.
Speaker 6: The Jack Black Playmaker is four.
Speaker 2: Of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy whipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 3: Tod thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 1: Five G requires compatable planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. Se Att dot com slash five G for you for details to Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Back here on Talking Cowboys, a segment is brought to you by Invisile Line, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys. Also brought to you by Quaker Oats, the super trusted super food Quaker Oats, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Did you I'd sure did. Where's your invisil line?
Speaker 7: I don't have a visit.
Speaker 6: That's disappointing. It's fair. Everybody needs in visile line. I don't know what you're talking about, all right.
Speaker 2: Three nines asked the question great win by the Cowboys. If they can't get the run game working this season, how far.
Speaker 6: Will this team go? That's Ian from Illinois, not far enough, Ian, not far enough, not far enhere would you put them?
Speaker 7: You have to have a running game. I don't. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 11: Even if you came up short in the super Boy it doesn't matter. That's not good enough. People are gonna be mad, You're gonna be complaining. You've been trying to figure out how to reset your team for the next year. The only thing that matters is rings. It's all that matters. And name a team that doesn't that has a ring aside from Kansas City that didn't have an effective Brenning game.
Speaker 8: Kansas City is fresh in my mind.
Speaker 6: What did what did new What did La have? What did La have?
Speaker 1: Curly?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Was it after only because I've looked this up. If you went back and looked at the running game they had on that twenty ten team, with that one with Bob McCarthy and Green Bay, it's not really one that you would now, they ran it when they needed to, to your point that you're going to have to, but it's not like one that you look at and oh, yeah, this is sloading.
Speaker 8: Who are your guys backs? When you guys wanted In New York.
Speaker 11: We had Brandon Jacobs okay, yeah, yep, and we had a Breshaw.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: What about like the Tom Brady years. I mean that's Tom Brady.
Speaker 7: We had a ton of running backs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we just had a stable. We had Corey.
Speaker 11: Marony, we had Fred Taylor, we were uh no, was not there, No, No, Alfred Morris. I mean we had we had freaking we had like four solid backs.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean it was just if daubdill Say is healthy, I think he can be one of those guys. I mean, I do like his running style the way it compliments Tony Pollard. It's just man, it's just like we're talking about earlier with with Leyton vander ash like man linebacker running back, Like there's just so many collisions involved that Like I'm just always like you can never have enough of them because there's always always injuries.
Speaker 11: People have to be okay with Tony Pollard not being the bail cow.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like just that's that's just what he's best.
Speaker 7: I know, he's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, yeah, No, Like understand that we talked about in the postgame, like it's not a bad thing.
Speaker 7: I understand that he got the franchise tag. He got the franchise tag because of.
Speaker 11: His ability to make big plays and the impact that he had on his team last year as the second running back. Right, even though Zeke didn't have the year to everybody expect them to have, Zeke was still the leading running back.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 7: So Tony Poller came in with a change of pay, was a lightning in a.
Speaker 11: Bottle and now all of a sudden, you give him all this money, you franchise tag him, and you say, guess what now, we need you to lead a team, and we need you to be that dog every single play.
Speaker 13: That's not realistic, phenomenal, complimentary back, and there's.
Speaker 11: Nothing wrong with that, but like, give him what you what he can handle, right, don't ask they don't ask more of him, allow for him to be that role. I'm sure he wanted to be a lead back and he wanted to be only the main guy. Like that's okay, but guess what you have a dude that's back to Rico Dowda, who's toting that thing and he's coming downhill and he's carrying two and three cats with him on his back. Okay, dang near bear crawling with guys on his back. Let him do that and then bring in Tony Paller. This is what you have figure out the rest later on. I don't care who's franchise tag, what works best for this team and what is going to put your offense in the best position to make splash plays that have forty burgers the rest of the year.
Speaker 2: Do you think there's an element of that of Tony wants to be the lead back, Tony wants to be the number one guy, and he still is to a certain extent, but there's just got to be a different share. But with him being on the franchise tag, they're saying, Okay, here's your chance to show you can be the bell cow.
Speaker 6: Now that we've had.
Speaker 2: Enough of a sample size, it's time to make a change. It's time to put to put some some.
Speaker 6: Different carries, change the dynamic, change it up a little bit.
Speaker 13: Are you asking if that's that moment is now or just like does that moment come?
Speaker 6: Is that what you're saying either one?
Speaker 13: Okay, Yeah, I think there's a really good opportunity this weekend, get Carolina against run defense that is pretty poor. If he wants to have a breakout game, I think this is a good opportunity.
Speaker 8: But we said that last week.
Speaker 13: We said that going into the Giants game.
Speaker 7: So I to check you to check the Brandon Cooks box last week.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, check out the box, right right?
Speaker 9: I mean fifteen, Tony Pollard had fifteen carries, Rico Daudo had twelve. I just see the way it's trending there that in one of these next couple of games, I could see Rigo have more carries.
Speaker 7: And that's fine.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, no, I I think if this team is out there running for one hundred fifty hundred and seventy five yards in a game, and you're able to start getting Bee Cooks and and CD Lamb involved because of play action and every whatever else you're your established offense.
Speaker 7: Nobody's going to complain.
Speaker 11: Yeah, nobody's going to be like, oh, how dare them not give Tony Pollard more carries?
Speaker 7: Are you running the ball? Are you getting first down? Is it effective?
Speaker 11: Is it effective our team's having to drop down to one single high safety because of how effective your running game is? Or are they able to stay back with two safeties and double CD lamp?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 7: What do you want? You know what I mean? Like, that's what people really have to ask themselves.
Speaker 11: And I believe that last game was the lightning I mean that was that was the light bulb that went off for this coaching staff. Not this not to say that they didn't already know, but to your point, Cad, I think they were just like, hey, here.
Speaker 7: You go, here you go, here you go.
Speaker 11: They were given them a gi opportunity to But I think this past week was the light bulb moment that went off, and I think most likely Tony Poller probably recognized it as well.
Speaker 7: Yep, that's that's it.
Speaker 2: It's also not a bad thing for him for the longevity of his career too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but he's not going to get that hair, right, he's not going to get the bag.
Speaker 11: That's that's we get the bag, bag, and that's and that This was his opportunity to get the bag back. He tried to get the bag back this offseason. They said, nah, let's wait and see, let's see you play it out. Here's a franchise tag, right, give us a show me year. And that's what this is. It was a great opportunity. First half of the season, you were the opportunity to go out there and get it. I was giving you twelve carries. Not much was going on, averaging three point eight yards per carry. We didn't really get established. We're gonna start giving us Rico Caade a couple opportunities. Oh man, Rico's getting four or five yards per carry.
Speaker 7: Oh crap. All of a sudden, this looks pretty darg on good. And then last game what happened.
Speaker 11: Rico has more carries, right, they were not more carries, but Rico has a lot more opportunities. He's a lot more successful. And when you talk about the yardage and guess what, Tony Paul walks away. He's healthy, all right, he was able to come in and make some splash plays.
Speaker 7: Let this be your new.
Speaker 9: Offense and you can call into the season with your plan of like hey, yep with Zeke and now it's Tony's show, here we go. And if that's not working and you have another back that's stepping up, you can't just keep rolling out somebody getting three point seven yards and a guy's getting six to six and all of a sudden, you're just gonna be like, no, we're gonna keep going three because the rest of the team is going to be like, what are we doing doing?
Speaker 8: We're trying to win games, aren't we?
Speaker 7: Like just just what the last caller just said.
Speaker 11: Coach McCarthy does a great job of making adjustments.
Speaker 2: This is an adjustment he needs to make correct and he's started to make that adjustment. Yes, Marcus and Richmond Virginia asked, with Jay Lou's injury late in that game, do the Cowboys take some time and look at some free agents that are potentially on waivers this week?
Speaker 6: Nick as, I.
Speaker 13: Don't believe so everything that I've I've heard sounds like jayl is gonna be all right, mis limited in practice this week, but he should be good to go on Sunday. As far as corner depth, I mean, we've talked about that. I think that's a situation you address if you have to cross that bridge.
Speaker 2: But Jack Jones released by the Patriots out on the open markets intrigue you at all.
Speaker 6: It's fascinating. I'll say that it was the thought, but I don't.
Speaker 7: Think why was he released?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's excellent.
Speaker 11: Coach coach is not releasing guys in the middle of the season just because just because yea das.
Speaker 6: Mond King out there as well.
Speaker 11: A couple you have guys they just haven't had reps, right, You got Nation, right, Israel mccuammell and Eric Scott Jr. Yeah right, Yeah, Yeah, So you have guys they just haven't had a lot of reps.
Speaker 7: Right. So these are un un quote unproven guys.
Speaker 11: But I guarantee you that coaching staff knows what their full capabilities are and if they felt like they needed to be put in a situation, I think those coaches are confident in doing that.
Speaker 2: We could have just had the worst show of all time, and you saying no Binogani the right way. She might have just been one of the best children. Clip it the best part of the season, best show of the year, then clip it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, Tomorrow we will break down the Dallas defense going up against the former first overall pick, Heisman Trophy winner Bryce Young.
Speaker 6: We're gonna talk about.
Speaker 2: That combination and how that looks. Roll timee Isaiah, Isaiah.
Speaker 7: I just want to get the Friday.
Speaker 6: You wanna get the Friday? You want to say it with your chest. It is countdown day. We are three days away from the Hot Sauce Challenge. Hey, y'all gonna do that at the end of every show all days away.
Speaker 7: Don't check out my ig. I stand back on Instagram. Go look at my latest video. Okay, I stand back, Go look at the latest video. Give me a little coming. Let me know what you think.
Speaker 6: I haven't looked at it. I'm going to tell you all you very well done. It'll be on my Instagram pretty pretty much.
Speaker 7: Of my inner, my inner k y, my production skills.
Speaker 13: So I was talking to Kyle yesterday about it. So I think what we're gonna do is, you know, I have key matchups in that second segment. So I'm gonna do it right at the beginning of the segment and try to get through the segment.
Speaker 7: You're not gonna keep matchups.
Speaker 6: Well, see he's gonna he has to.
Speaker 13: So you said you're going to douse the chip with it, right, you said you were going to handle the down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're gonna do it.
Speaker 8: Hold on, hold on, are you talking about that? You're going to do one of those chips that you.
Speaker 2: Know, P're gonna get it toasted those chip Hopefully that provides us maybe and then we're gonna put some hot.
Speaker 9: He said, dowse it like not just one drop with the hottest sauce that you can find.
Speaker 11: Bro, This this hot sauce is meant to go in a bowl of like a whole container of chili. One drop dropping one drop is meant to go for a whole pot of chill, he said, dowse it.
Speaker 6: He's not gonna make it. I'm not worried about it going in. Not worried about that ring a fire concern comes later in Today Later Listeners Live, they are all gone.
Speaker 7: I stare back. Go check it out, y'all. Let me know what you think about that video.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be wild.
Speaker 7: You gotta check it out, Joe, You'll love Yeah.
Speaker 8: I saw the video. He's very well done, very well done.
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 6: I can't wait.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna look.
Speaker 8: Clipped all that together.
Speaker 4: Me.
Speaker 11: Yeah, surprisingly Broa, It'll be like when I am doing that. It took me forever, but I did it. I have this has to be done. Oh absolutely, I appreciate you got to be about five four thirty in the morning. I'm staying up, but I'm doing that.
Speaker 2: This is three days countdown to the Hot Sauce, pet Baya or bet.
Speaker 7: Pale Ring of Fire.
Speaker 6: You're gonna be injured, Nick Harris to the injury report. We're gonna have it happen. Late edition. We've got plenty more to come this week here on Talking.
Speaker 2: Cowboys, including the Hot Sauce on Friday for Chris Beam, Isaiah stand Back, John Matchoda, Nick Harris, and Kyli Yeoman saying so long from Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 6: We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.