Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty Armstrong and Jetty and he arms Yet live from the studio scene. See you're a dimly let room where deep within the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications compound. And today we're under the two ledge of our general manager, Elon Musk, four star general. What does that mean? There's this story going around.
Speaker 2: It's a headline on a lot of your big publications that Elon Musk is going to get a top secret briefing on our attack plans when we go to war with China.
Speaker 1: But the Pentagon is saying what, No, he's not.
Speaker 2: But it's still the giant headline. Who knows how much truth there is to it or how little.
Speaker 1: So those of you watching the TV feed at home are probably wondering why Joe and I are smeared with blood today, and the reason is spring equinox. Joe and I are both druids. That's actually how we met thirty years ago. We were at We were standing around a fire. We just slaughtered a lamb.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was wearing goat pants, he was wearing goat pants, thank you, gladys. Yes, thirty years ago we're around a fire at midnight on the spring equinox, so it'd have been thirty some years ago today. And then we're druids, and then we get into their rituals and all that sort of stuff. The sun is directly overhead and the equator.
Speaker 1: At the spring equinox. I didn't realize that. And it's the only time of the year that there is sun on both the South Pole and the North Pole at the same time, which is very handy if you're traveling between those two locations.
Speaker 2: I guess, Wow, this is all fairly interesting.
Speaker 1: How have I gotten to this advanced age in life and not known this? Well?
Speaker 2: Did you know?
Speaker 1: I didn't know this? Oh, it makes sense though. So June twenty first is the longest day of the year, longest sunlight of the year. The day doesn't change, it's still twenty four hours. But now we're tracking fine, yes, and then you know December twenty first is the shortest day of the year. But your spring and fall equinox is the nighttime and daytime are exactly the same length, which obviously that's delightful fascinating. Yes, but More importantly, it's a number of other things depending on where you live. Koone Takani is where it is celebrated many places in the world. Meticulous spring cleaning to purge a home's negative energy. Boy, I was to do that, and then also jumping over fire to symbolically cleanse the prior year's bad experiences, of which I've had many. So maybe I'll make a fire for the weekend, jump over it and cleanse the past year bad experiences.
Speaker 2: If that's what it takes, fine, it's got to be a fairly small fire. In my case, my hops are not quite what they.
Speaker 1: Used to be.
Speaker 2: But I'd hate to singe my nether world as it were.
Speaker 1: Fellow druids. I was telling my son yesterday. We were talking about though, because we had great weather where we are. So sometimes you know, spring arrives and it feels like spring, and sometimes it doesn't. Man, did it yesterday? I mean it was just gorgeous here. It's like eighty degrees and sunny.
Speaker 2: And it's far far more primal and powerful than Oh the weather is better, therefore I can do more fun things outside.
Speaker 1: No, it's very deep.
Speaker 2: In your reptile brain, right, that's you delight in the spring coming.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I was talking to my son about.
Speaker 2: Of course, because he's a teenager, he'd say, I don't feel anything.
Speaker 1: But but it is. It's just like you said. It is not just well it's a nice day so I can go for a bike ride.
Speaker 2: It's just oh my god, just so you feel like the possibilities are endless with your life and you want to you know, mate, and have offspring and started meet clearly, yes, but more than usual, bright guy, it's always but good point. Yeah, it's amazing, right right, Yeah, it's it's powerful. That's not to get overly philosophical about this, but one of my firm beliefs about the modern world is that we have abandoned our sense of rhythm.
Speaker 1: For all sorts of things.
Speaker 2: Everything is available all the time, twelve months a year, twenty four hours a day, whether it's your beloved childhood, Christmas TV specials or you know, communication or entertainment or whatever. Night is not very different from the day other than the lack of light out of doors.
Speaker 1: Right, And if you're an endorsement, an avid endorsement is so many younger people are nowadays, so there is really no difference because you're not You're inside no matter what anyway. So yeah, no, there's no difference between nine or day. You're right, All the rhythms of humanity for of thousands of years have kind of done away with in the modern society.
Speaker 2: Even more fundamentally, I think than some of the things I mentioned is the question of inputs and quiet, interaction and solitude, entertainment and quote unquote boredom, which I think is incredibly important psychologically. The more the more they realize that.
Speaker 1: I think I'll put an earbud in my ear today and listen to a podcast about the importance of solitude. That's a great idea. But what's from the old Bambi movie that the rabbit is he's pounding his foot on the ground and something about the twittering or the thumping or whatever of the animals come springtime mating season. I mean that they're you know, mating season. Why would it be something for animals or animals and not something for us. So that's part of it is where we don't do that as human beings. We don't tend to. I don't think like more often have babies get together and have babies in the springtime. But but we're designed to like, ah, I know, I've got my plumage out. I don't know about the rest of you.
Speaker 2: Oh it's and it's beautiful too. I was gonna say something. I find myself wondering though, given our roughly nine months just gestation period as almost apiens, whether we shouldn't like feel the urge in what October?
Speaker 1: So the kid is born in nice weather or something like that. That's funny you just mentioning October, and I get this feeling of just honkering down, no optimisms up, all the covers up, just just kind of right wild and just trying to ride out the rest of the year, maybe find some fentanyl. Just you're just hoston at that point. Whereas it right like this time of year yesterday, it's just like, ah, come on that life is great. Let's do something. I just find that interesting.
Speaker 2: So just you know, it's not exactly a data set, but I've got two September kids the ninth months, that's easy enough to do the math, and a December kid. So evidently in the Getty household winter time as well, it's time for reindeer games. But anyway to use their own I need.
Speaker 1: To work on my What was that phrase, uh, haktua? I think it was the phrase of no cleaning out, no different phrase. No, that's not the phrase, bad phrase, may I think that's it's interesting that baseball the opening day so much coincides with the beginning of spring, and then that the whole hope springs eternal baseball start of the year. I mean, you know, the fact that they start at the same time, that it's that feeling we've all got already for springtime. And then we've got a sport that starts then too.
Speaker 2: And you are just a font of philosophy today.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: It occurs to me then the rhythm of baseball is, you know, you just spring into action and the spring and get ready and then in the fall, the late fall, it is crunch time.
Speaker 1: It's time to win the championship.
Speaker 2: Everything serious and decisions and you know, activities are done, made and done that will determine whether you're successful or not, much like preparing for the winter time. Well, I said, way, baseball is so close to so many people's I don't know, similar to the mating thing. You get out your bat and balls here in the springtime. Oh yeah, all right, you know what, Michael, Your segment went on thirty seconds too long?
Speaker 1: Did you put the bat and balls away in the fall? Time is over? Let's wait at next year. You're an idiot. Let's start the show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this it is Friday, March twenty first year, twenty twenty five, where I'm strong you getting we approve of this program. And again I was the star of winter Ball.
Speaker 2: Clearly all right, let's begin officially now according to f SEC rules of regulations, here we go at Mark.
Speaker 1: How are you doing the job differently than Kamala did it? Well?
Speaker 3: I don't have, you know, four shots of vodka before every meeting. That's That's one way I think that Kamala really tried to bring her herself into the role. Is is these word salads? And I think that I would need the help of a lot of alcohol to answer a question the way that Kamala Harris answered question.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's just if you just heard the first part, that's JD. Van's declaring Kamala Harris is a raving drunk. He really kind of softened it in a second. He realized he'd gone too far. And changed it a bit, Yes, said there.
Speaker 1: At the end. Yeah. I while I laugh at that, I continue to say, it's not good that we keep going down this road. There's really no need to claim that the other party's nominee for president was a drunk.
Speaker 2: At this point, they said that about Grant, who was one of the great heroes of the American history.
Speaker 1: Well, he just at the country in a war.
Speaker 2: They didn't like it much, Right, But if she is a drunk, who're doing her a favor by not enabling her anymore? Jack, Wow, I care about Kamala Harris the person.
Speaker 1: So we do need to get into the headline.
Speaker 2: And this is it's the say on my Wall Street Journal, one of my newspapers. It was the top headline. Yeah, the top headline in the Wall Street Journal. App Musk set to receive top secret briefings on war plans with China. Likewise, the New York Times, Wow, top story.
Speaker 1: And then you've got the other big story that Germany has decided to invest trillion plus dollars in their defense. And as we've been saying all week long, depending on your point of view, Trump finally got Europe to wake up to the fact that they need to be able to defend themselves. Or look how desperate Europe is. We've abandoned them. They can't count on the United States as an ally, and out of desperate they're coming up with their own defense.
Speaker 2: I tell falls caused Germany to rearm and build itself into a military powerhouse, and that can't possibly go wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we all look back on this and say, oh, that's why we didn't want Germany to be able to rearm.
Speaker 2: All right, we thought they were nice, Now they seemed nice. Yeah, we ought to play that Norm McDonald bit that he did on Letterman about.
Speaker 1: See the country that worries me is Germany. I don't know if you're a history buffer or not. But so we got Katy's headlines on the way. We've got mail bag and those two big stories, among other things to update you on, and a lot on the way. So clips off of the week too, come on. Clips of the Week coming up text line four one, the Clipse of the Week cow coming up next segment. And before we get to Katy's headlines, we've already mentioned that. And this is a usual. The Wall Street Journal and New York Times both have the same big headline Pentagon to brief elon Musk on war plans with China. Why do those two papers with different political viewpoints have the same Who got that story into the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times? Why are they both kind of it feels to me like suggesting something nefarious is going on here.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's according to two officials, two US officials who are obviously leaking, like a you know, a punctured tire. We'll talk more about that later, but I find that interesting. That's not an accident.
Speaker 1: Somebody wanted that headline in those two publications. Yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: I think their motivations are fairly clear. But we will discuss it in the coming moments. Stay tuned if you can. Clips to the Week again. Next segment.
Speaker 1: Right now, let's figure out who's reporting what it's the lead story. It's Katie Green, Katie.
Speaker 4: Hey, you guys, starting with ABC quote willefully insufficient. Federal judge accuses Justice Department of evading obligations to.
Speaker 1: Comply with deportation flight request. Is this a potential huge deal? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't think it's going to be one, but it could be.
Speaker 1: I mean, if they nailed down the details in it looks like the Trump administration absolutely ignored a court order. That's a I don't know where you go from there. Yeah, it's uh. Well.
Speaker 2: The good news is Trump and his main lieutenants have said we absolutely would not do that. Yeah, Yeah, which is good. Even if they did a little bit, We'll just have to see the facts really matter in this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you are right. There's a big difference between if the if they did accidentally on purpose, pushed it too far, the time got too close together, something like that, and they're saying, but we wouldn't do that, versus if he's out and proud saying courts can't stop me.
Speaker 2: I can do anything I want, all right, And the difference between a judge in a hearing saying you guys really need to blankety blank and then putting out the written court order because the Trump administration is resting on that distinction a little bit. Wow, okay, And I don't know nearly enough to rule on that.
Speaker 1: From Fox News. Husband of former Squad Rep.
Speaker 4: Corey Bush charged with wirefraud linked to COVID relief funds.
Speaker 2: No way, please place, that's the family business making loud claims about their great maral duty. And then profiting mightily from it. Please a bunch of crooks, enjoy your.
Speaker 1: Cage, sir. I hope to get her too. Wow.
Speaker 4: From the New York Post, Transgender runner blows out competition, set season record in girls races at Oregon High School track meet.
Speaker 1: I saw that in a couple of different races in the four hundred he beat all the girls by seven seconds or something like that.
Speaker 2: Which is well done, hundred, sir, well done, which in the four hundred would be like a quarter of the lap. I mean that's a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: If that were not a man, that person would be hailed as our greatest Olympic hope.
Speaker 1: Since you know whomever flow Joe, what a joke.
Speaker 2: And the people who can't see that that's a joke, they frighten me.
Speaker 1: You are mindless from USA today.
Speaker 4: Venus could make a brief appearance this weekend as it passes between.
Speaker 1: The Earth and the Sun. Have I mentioned this on the air or maybe we've talked about it before. So you can get there are various apps you can get on your phone where you just hold your phone up. I'm when it tells you what everything is. So I've got one. I love it. It's amazing. But I was doing that the other night and you could see that night. You could see mars Venus Saturn.
Speaker 2: There's another one in there lined up, Kate. You I've been working on my flexibility. I'm almost there.
Speaker 1: No, shut up, Oh.
Speaker 2: My Michael, I come in every No, now you've now you've abandoned me. I want to come in and talk constitutional norms and the proper workings of the governments.
Speaker 1: I'm getting jokes about people's body parts. I can already touch my toes. That's the next touch of children from rightepart dot Com.
Speaker 4: Texas janitor gets six years for spreading STDs by peeing in office water bottles.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, no, no, my god. Yeah, hey, can we have one story that's not like in the toilet?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: No, bablonde try.
Speaker 4: Administration orders removal of dei black pieces from all chess sets.
Speaker 1: That is good. I like that to come on. So we got clips of the week, and then we got to figure out some of the news of the day. Am I supposed to be afraid, very afraid that Elon Musk is getting the Chinese war plans and they've got the pictures. I'm elected heed sunglasses and all the pictures so scary. Have boiled down two key elements of the whole Trump defying judges, whole order story as it's being portrayed in the mainstream media that we have talked about, but I'm not sure everybody has heard. So we ought to get into that because this could turn into a big story. If the Democrats controlled the House, it'd be impeachment talk right now, guaranteed. Yes. Wow. Interesting.
Speaker 2: Plus the richest man in the world has taken over our military. The terrifying details coming up, or reasons to not be worried about it at all, stay with us. But first, let's take a fond look back at the week that was. It's the Friday tradition, cow clips of the week. Hello strangers.
Speaker 1: It's really come as quite a shock to me. The whips of the week.
Speaker 4: Then is Leeland gang members arriving to his country overnight, marching into prison.
Speaker 2: I don't care what the judges think, I don't care the left things we're coming.
Speaker 1: I think at a certain point you have to start looking at what do you do when you have a rogue judge? You The guys are actually at war with Venezuela.
Speaker 5: That nations you're not hearing me, and you're not understanding me. Is the time of war, and then you'll know that I'm with and you'll know that I'm writ The FBI is investigating what it calls a targeted attack shots fired at this Tesla dealership in Oregon.
Speaker 1: Tesla's spray painted Massachusetts. Tesla is a peaceful company. We've never done anything hawful. Please don't vandalize. Don't ever vandalize Tesla vehicles. And so, what's the plan? If Putin doesn't agree to a ceasefire? Bad news for this world. Ladimir Putin did not agree to the unconditional US backed thirty day ceasefire plan. It looks like more than three hundred and fifty people were killed.
Speaker 5: This according to the Palestinian health officials in Hamas.
Speaker 2: We cannot have a world with the Ayatolas with their finger on the nuclear button.
Speaker 1: Not just the US. We're doing the world a favor. It's a little.
Speaker 3: Afternoon on a Friday, And don't you all have jobs?
Speaker 1: Who are the people?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 1: It was Elon Musk with the chainsaw.
Speaker 2: Now President Trump taking a sledgehammer to the Department of Education.
Speaker 1: As a former real estate person, I will tell you. I ride through the streets of Washington, and that says to Department of Education. Department of Education.
Speaker 3: SpaceX Crew ten climbing through the skies above a Falcon nine rocket.
Speaker 1: And splash down Crew nine back on Earth.
Speaker 6: You know, we could have done this sooner, but Biden didn't want to because he was embarrassed.
Speaker 1: By what happened.
Speaker 2: I am a firm believer that President Trump UH will run and win again in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 1: We'll say what the definition of term limit is. I'm a leader.
Speaker 6: I made my money all by myself. How dare your government take my money from me? I don't want to pay taxes this nation.
Speaker 1: Most of their ass I do happen, HI have money. I'm studying. The unseen body in space is a racial exposure, theo quird. Do we have jobs for that?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Called starbucks?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, turbulent times Jack, Speaking of which.
Speaker 1: So you pointed this out yesterday, But I don't think this gets mentioned enough. I hadn't heard it until you said it, and it doesn't. It doesn't get pointed out in this story much. So you don't know this. Judge says the other day, Hey, you can't send those migrants he rounded up back to Venezuela. Just yet, we got to figure something out first, so don't do it, and the planes went anyway. Now, the timing of that is all important, you know, did the judge make that announcement before the plane's left? And all these sorts of things need to be figured out. But the implication is in the mainstream media is certainly willing to go with the assumption that the Trump administration, the Trump White House just absolutely ignored a federal judge and did whatever they wanted to do, which would be a legit constitutional crisis, correct, because then who fixes that? But anyway, as you pointed out yesterday, it should get mentioned. Every single time, more judges have stepped in and stopped Trump's doings than eight years of Obama, eight years of Bush, and four years of Biden combined. So I mean, it's an outlier of an outlier of how often this sort of thing happens, where a judge steps in and tells the president, no, you can't do that. Right. So you got one side saying, well, so obviously the judges are out of control. They all just hate Trump, the other side saying, well, Trump does all kinds of crazy s that's why judges are having to step in more often. These other presidents didn't do crazy unconstitutional s all the time, right argument, try and nail down where that is. But to me, the constitutional crist either way, it is a crisis. We've got that. Either presidents are going further and further down the road. This is absolutely true. But presidents are going further down the road of seeing what they can get away with around the Constitution and intentionally baiting judges into stopping them so they can get credit for trying from their base and blame the judiciary for being out of control. Both sides have done it, absolutely and sometimes judges who do really hate one side or the other do step in. It would seem I don't know how often that happens. I mean, you do have the situation with that Ninth Circuit Court, and you know out on the West Coast that gets overturned like what is it eighty percent of the time. Clearly their politics are wacky or whatever that is. So I mean, if you're an outlier like that, then you get so. But this is a bit of a crisis.
Speaker 2: It is just to flesh that out a little bit. Here's the headline federal judge temporarily blocks Trump administration from reclaiming billion dollar climate grants.
Speaker 1: Those horrific, utterly criminal.
Speaker 2: Graft, just stealing and handing out to your crony's taxpayer money grants from the Biden administration. The EPA is trying to get the money back, and good old Judge Tanya Chutkin of the U. S. District Court in the District of Columbia, her name should be familiar to you from one of the Trump Big Trump cases, said no.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's too vague.
Speaker 2: Vague references to programmatic who waste, fraud and abuse, conflicts of interest, but not enough specific information about the investigations. This is insufficient. You can't claw the money back, not yet.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: It was kind of a weight let's wait and sort this out ruling. It wasn't a complete quashing of it. But so that's another setback from a judge. But the numbers are amazing. In Bush, there were six George w six total injunctions by federal judges against something they were trying to do. Half of them were issued by a judge appointed by the president of the opposing party. Okay, so it is fifty percent under Obama, it was a total of twelve and fifty eight percent were by the other party appointed judges. Okay, Trump's first term, we went from twelve to sixty four, and fifty nine of those were issued by a judge of the opposing party. That's over ninety two percent of the injunctions. Then, when Biden was in office, and I think there's a pretty good explanation for this, there were just fourteen total injunctions, all fourteen of them by Republican appointed judges. And then Trump's what are we up to with Trump? I thought I had that number, but it's following in a similar trend. In fact, it's even hotter and heavier twelve nationwide. No, that's Obama anyway, the trend is continuing in the Trump administration. Many many, many injunctions, and the vast, vast majority of them by judges appointed by Democrats.
Speaker 1: It's just it's a really bad look now on this, sorry, on this most recent one, the one that's getting all the attention with the you know, supposed gang members on the plane being flown back home. That judge was appointed by Roberts. My correct about that, including Roberts had put this guy on the FISA Court, which you would have to assume that Chief Justice Roberts wouldn't choose some whack job for the FISA Court. Man. Once maybe we're already we might already be there, but once we're to the point where we we perceive judges to be no different than House members or senators, you just vote your party, we're in a bad spot. I would agree. Uh.
Speaker 2: The constitutional issue at stake, which we talked about at fair length yesterday I think I think it was yesterday, is that you have a federal District Court judge who has a very narrow jurisdiction. It's a very small area of land that they deal with federal law in that area. And you can have that judge, who you knows, the Eastern District of Maryland or whatever, halt the presidential administration, the executive branch from doing something nationwide, and it's not constrained in the way judges jurisdiction usually is with who's got standing in the rest of it. They're just issuing these injunctions. Willy Nilly and Ben Weingarten, who is an editor for The Federalist, says there's a credible case to be made that any one of the around seven hundred District Court judges possesses more power than anyone Supreme Court justice, given their unilateral power to issue a universal injunction. I'm sorry, I'm stumbling over my words like a like a drunk, like Kamala Harris. Anyway, we'll have to keep an eye on this. This topic will not go away. Well, god, I'd say not.
Speaker 1: It could ex blowed into one of the biggest political topics ever depending on what facts get laid out.
Speaker 2: So I thought we were going to dive into the Elon Musk thing, but we're out of time. We will hit that at the top of our two But the headline story in Wall Street Journal and the New York Times, which is notable, is that Elon Musk, the unelected elot, he's the richest man of the world, track is going to receive a top secret briefing on the US war plans for China. According to two US officials, the Pentagon says, wait what, No, he's not. We'll try to bring you something close to the truth. Or who's saying what?
Speaker 1: What is it? A constitutional christ? No? No, it's not. No. What is the implication that he has become a quasi king?
Speaker 2: Dictator, rich guy advisor thing. But no, they always leave that vague and unspoken. Be afraid, be very afraid of what exactly he's just elected, Like ninety nine percent of the executive branch is an elect He's.
Speaker 1: The richest man of the world. It's okay, Well he's done well.
Speaker 2: Yes, if I was advising Elon, and when you're the world's richest men, you don't have anybody advise you. You do whatever the hell you want.
Speaker 1: Don't worry a fool in that case. You gotta have a good advisors. Don't wear the dark maga hat and the aviator sunglasses. I mean, I like the look. I think it's very cool, but it just leans into the left's perception of you some sort of scary oligarch and to be fair, because fairness is my hallmark, Michael, isn't it? Yes? It is? Yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 2: Is that if indeed this story is true, and it's not clear that it is. Elon does have some substantial conflicts of interest when it comes to China.
Speaker 1: So you wanted Kamala Harris to be president? Okay? Oh Lord, see where you are? Joe's a mailbag next stair. Utah University upset Texas State, so my rackets ruined. I thought I was gonna win this year.
Speaker 2: So sorry, I am bracketless. Here's your freedom loving quote of the day, continuing our series from Theodore Roosevelt.
Speaker 1: I'm beginning to.
Speaker 2: Understand as we go through these quotes how ROOSEVELTI, in my thinking, is in a lot of ways. You've been hearing this from us for years and years. We've been listening for years and years. Order without liberty and liberty without order are equally destructive. We've been saying, as we watched the Blue states of America crumble California and Oregon, Washington stay most notably, that order without compassion is brutality, but compassion without order is chaos seems anyway, And in a similar vein obedience of the law is demanded, not asked, as a favor. Keep that in mind, Gavin you Tutts mailbag drop us an o mailbag at armstrong e getdy dot com. Speaking of beautiful Washington State, Chuck from Vancouver writes, guys, we need your help on getting the word out on the planned attack on home schoolers states Illinois and Washington to name a few. We actually talked about Illinois yesterday. I think it might have been hour four. But Washington's state too, notably, are passing laws to go after homeschoolers. With public schools agendas geared more for critical race theory and wokeness and students drastically failing, many parents are opting for homeschooling. Now Democrats are attacking these homeschoolers with jail tim and fines if they don't meet their standards. Well, we've got convoluted and to take hours and hours and hours of compliance in mores.
Speaker 1: I'm doing a version of homeschooling, and I'm paying a guy a lot of money for a couple of hours of just paperwork per week to meet the requirements. That's never what they're trying to do. I would never be able to get it done on my own.
Speaker 2: The teachers' unions are trying to make it so painful and humbersome to homeschool in any setting, in any format, that you can't do it anymore. It is a brutal and shameless attack on liberty. Moving along, Dirk's a German with a comment on Chuck Schumer's statement the other.
Speaker 6: Day, Michael, do we have that handy I made my money all by myself. How dare your government take my money from me? I don't want to pay taxes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the government deserves all of your money. They may let you keep a little in Chuck Schumer's world. It's tough not to say naughty words on the air in response to that. But when Chuck Schumer alluded to that money is the governments, not taxpayers, it made me think it's not just that the government takes our money, but what they do or don't do with it. We pay more for student to educate quote unquote our students than any nation, but score at the bottom of math and reading. In California, we pay the highest gas taxes, Dirk writes, but our roads are like Albania's. We paid loads of local taxes, feeds, fees, fines, and levies get their hobos living.
Speaker 1: On the sidewalk outside my office.
Speaker 2: At least in Europe, the government fleeces the tax bearers but gives them something of value in return.
Speaker 1: Amen for that to that, Dirk. That Chuck Schumer clip is so freaking maddening. Oh yeah, oh it is contempt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for anybody who suggests, you know, I earned that money I'm willing to contribute.
Speaker 1: Why are you taking half of my money?
Speaker 2: Especially people who are in sales or something like that that are gonna have one or two good years, maybe home run years, then going back to just making ok living. Nope, those two great years where they excelled. No, the government's going to take half of that or damn near it.
Speaker 6: I made my money all by myself. How dare your government take my money from me? I don't want to pay taxes from.
Speaker 2: A guy who made his living through graft his entire life.
Speaker 1: And if you don't agree with me, I'm gonna act like you talk like a cartoon.
Speaker 2: Bear JKA, fair fair point JK and granted Bay California rights. Read the district court judges, we must be wary of asking that they be stifled completely. While their district court judges stop issues they object to, like immigration, doge other Maggie issues, are district court judges stop issues we object to, like the curtailment of Second Amendment rights. In other words, the dcjs may be a pain in the ass, but the knife cuts both ways. There needs to be a better definition of their jurisdiction and ability to block issues nationwide from their narrow perch. That's exactly correct. Yeah, JK. Friend of Armstrong and Getty since the beginning. Keep it real, Jance ms Green a fantastic addition to the team. Agreed, Do we have time for this frequent correspondent JT and Livermore. During Tuesday show, you brought up the attempt to classify Trump derangement syndrome as a recognized mental disorder. I don't know if it's a mental disorder or not, but it seems to have jumped the shark over previous opposition efforts by the Dems. Unlike their crazy stunts in the past, Dems suffer FROMTDS. Have gone so far that they are more of danger to themselves than they are to the gop R Trump. Consider that they've rallied around the wrong end of several eighty twenty issues.
Speaker 1: They're suddenly funding like hell.
Speaker 2: To prevent the lawful deportation of illegals that have been convicted of murder, rape, and child molestation. They're fighting to keep graphic gay sex books in school libraries, demanding that liberals be allowed to secretly help trans children without notifying parents. They're against the notion of cutting a single dollar from the federal budget, even as tens of billions of dollars in waste for an abuse have been uncovered. They're ready to die on the Hill of Men and Women's Sports.
Speaker 1: Agreed. We got all those stories Joe mentioned to get to an hour or two and hours of all we're gonna do six hours today. I think that's planned if you missed a segment of the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty