Speaker 1: All right, news roundup and information overload our here's our toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. We have a lot of issues involving investigations out today. Our friend John Solomon, he is the founder and the chief investigative reporter and publisher of justinnews dot com, has a report out today of the Fannie Willis files. Georgia prosecutor plotted Trump case closely with Biden, DOJ and J six Democrats according to memos. Anyway, let's take a trip down memory lane and listen to Fannie Willis. Remember at the time this was a big issue at the time. You know, Fannie Willis was acting as though Donald Trump was going to be put in jail. Here's what she said.
Speaker 2: I've probably had some choice words about some of the things that you said that we're just honest within this motion, So I don't know that it was a conversation.
Speaker 3: I very much want to be here, so I'm not a house schow witness. I didn't very much.
Speaker 4: Want to be not so much that you're hostile as well, itsould be an adverse witness.
Speaker 3: Your interests are posed in as merchants. I think merchants. Internants are perfect, are contra contrary to democracy, your honor, not to miny.
Speaker 2: He tells me how much it is, and I give him the money back. I don't just like you're asking me about the money with Robin. I don't do my friends like that.
Speaker 3: So if you tell me it's a g then you're gonna get a thousand dollars. I think we did two different wine.
Speaker 2: Tours that you do, which are pretty expensive.
Speaker 3: I think I bought him. He likes wine. I don't really like wine, to be honest with you. I like gray loops. That was the most expensive thing that I think that we did while we were there.
Speaker 2: So they would pair, uh, they they would pair uh champagne chocolate and campaign chocolate and caviar.
Speaker 3: It was a three and it was like three different things. Sweden, Russia, someplace else. I'll make that up.
Speaker 2: So let's be clear, because you've lied in this this, let me tell you which one you lied in?
Speaker 3: Right here? Think you lied right here? No, no, no, no, this is the truth, judge.
Speaker 2: And I don't need anybody to put my bills. The only man who's ever put my bills completely is my daddy.
Speaker 1: I prefer gray Goose. I don't get champagne and I don't get caviar. It's not my style. Anyway, we welcome our friend John Solomon, justinews dot com founder, editor in chief, chief investigative reporter, who put out this report today. And by the way, we were texting during the State of the Union last night. Before we get to your investigative report, let's talk about the State of the Union, because you and I were both stunned at how impactful it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen, I think the President laid down the fulcrum upon which the twenty twenty sixth election will now be fought. He divided that room into patriots, those who believe a border should be secure, those who believe they should applaud when a great hero in our military, a young girl survives a heinous attack. They believe that you should have voter ID when you vote. They believe that we should clean up our cities of bad crime and make it safer and make our government more secure. To those and I think he created the other side as the hatriots, the haters I call patriots versus hatriots. Last night, he divided that room right in half, and the other side they hissed, They found, they scowl. They can't celebrate the American exceptionalism or greatness. They can't even acknowledge that an American citizen should be protected by their government ahead of an illegal, unlawful crossing alien. And the President just divided that room visually and politically and messaging wise. And that is going to become the fulcrum upon which the twenty twenty sixth election will now teeter and every Republican who was wondering how we're going to win the election, the President gave them a roadmap last night. And I think there was a second part to that dividing of the room. The first is the patriot versus hatriot. I think the second is a party with ideas. President Trump had big ideas. He put on the table a new federal contribution for four one case, a Delilah's Law that's going to keep illegal alien drivers off our roads. You can go on to balancing the budget. As you just mentioned something that no president's been talking about for two decades. Frauds are and the vice president. That's a big assignment. The last time a vice president got that assignment was Al gore under Bill Clinton. And by the way, the media loved that one. They're not talking that much about it today. President Trump had these huge ideas. What did the Democrats counter with hiss is protests? They walked outside and then when their response came in the form of the Virginia Governor Spanberger, she couldn't even get through her teleprompter. She struggled through that, but all her only message, her only idea was Donald Trump is bad and you should like him, and shame on you for electing him. That is a party that doesn't have ideas trying to counter a president who just gave two hours of ideas and two hours of celebrations of America.
Speaker 1: I think that is an amazing analysis. It's dead on. Let's go to your investigation. So just Thenews dot Com, of which you created, and America First Legal have been fighting to get access to over eight thousand pages of documents after extensive open records litigation. This has to do with Georgia and Bonnie Willis and the case against Donald Trump. And what you're saying is in these pages I've not had an opportunity to view them myself, is that this prosecutor was working closely with the Biden DOJ and January sixth Committee. According to memos, what did you find?
Speaker 4: Yeah? See, these are the internal memos of the Fulton County District Attorney's Office, Bonnie Willis's own team. For two to three years, she tried to keep most of these emails away from us under open records alive. And though George is a very good state for open records, we had to fight tooth and nail alongside of America First Legal, which was our Public Interest Legal for them to get them. She claimed privilegs over these documents. She claimed he redactions over these documents, and then as we pursued in the litigation, as she got thrown off the case, as the case got the smith, we eventually won the lawsuit. In reaction to that, she has agreed to release all of these documents with no redactions and no longer claims or privilets. All the things she tried to keep secret we now have visibility to and what do they show. It shows that while the federal government was building a very identical case against President Trump accusing them of being behind a disputed election and the violence on Capitol Hill and the ultimate electors that were submitted, Georgia was going to charge them with the same crimes. But in Georgia, now, in our system of law, before the era of lawfare, we have a thing called double jeopardy. You're not supposed to get doubled charge for the same crimes. You're not supposed to get double drained and legal resources and others. But in the case of January sixth, the Justice of Apartment in the January sixth and by the way, very importantly, the Biden White House is directly involved in this. They opened the door for Fanny Willis to bring a sister companion case against President Trump and all of his allies in that fight against the twenty twenty election in Georgia, which would create multiple venues, multiple legal bills, multiple traumas to the people who would be indebted. They would not only be defending themselves against Jack Smith, but then they had to go to Georgia and defend themselves against a state that they may not have ever even lived in. That is what happened. What sort of contact went on, well, one of the most important contacts was the White House. The Biden White House directly communicated with Fannie Willis and gave her a waiver. Joe Biden waved Donald Trump's claims of executive privilege without even checking with Donald Trump, just said, don't worry you want to prosecute him in Georgia. We're waiving his executive privilege of protection that's been in this country since the seventeen nineties in the Marbury Madison rulins. The second thing they did is the Justice Department said, hey, we can help you what you need. Well, you need access to certain Justice Department point, no problem, We'll do a two E waiver. It will allow federal workers or federal people to come and testify for you. The third thing they needed was access to the ongoing January sixth case in Congress. Congress was doing its own work. We learned something very valuable in these documents. This is the first time we know for sure that the Justice Department has the January six documents before the January sixth Committee was done with its work. So January sixth Democrats are sending things to the Justice Department. Justice Department has then.
Speaker 1: Said the just Democrats, So did it include people like Liz Chaney?
Speaker 4: Well, it's unclear. You know, in the emails they get treat the whole committee as the JA six committee. When you see Fannie Willis, there's no contact between Fannie Willis and Liz Cheney and these emails, but you do see contact with Benny Thompson. It was Zoe Lofgren and others. So you see Democrat members were contacted by Penny Willis for help, and then you see the committee as a whole or helping them. But here's the most interesting thing point. The Justice Department takes a work product that they have uniquely from the JAY six Committee. While JA six has not even done with its work right, they haven't even brought the final report, and they're forwarding that along and helping Finie Willis. So they're giving them sort of a laundering house in which the Democrats Congress work is already getting to the State of Georgia before the investigation's even done. The Democrats had a machinery and it was working together, and the goal was to get Trump and to get Jump at multiple levels that you could drain their legal resources or drain their bandwidth and maybe get some of these people to collapse and turn on the president. We have a system that's supposed to protect us from that, and I think This is a good example of what lawfare looks like when it's fully coordinates. The first time we ever have had this level of visibility into what the Biden White House did, what the Biden Justice Department did, and what the JA sixth Committee did to help Georgia. And I know lots of people in Congress have been calling me today. They've been floored by what they read in here. A lot of people and the Justice depart have been talking to me to me say they didn't know this. We'll have a news story tomorrow and we can lean into it here just for a second, Chum, tomorrow will show in these documents something we didn't know, which was as these conversations were going on, is this coordination was going on, as this collaboration between the Biden Justice Department and Fanny Wills was going on to get Trumpet multiple levers of the judicial system. The Justice Department offered or invited Funny Willis's team to apply for a grant, and they gave them some money and what it's called a sole source contract, which means you're the only person who's entitled to get it, so it's not really a competition. It's like a no bid grant. We're going to reveal what those emails show, what happened, how much money it was or wasn't, and we'll get into that more tomorrow. But that looks a little strange, right You look at that and say, all right, you're working together on the prosecution. Now you're going to throw them some money, and it's kind of sole source. That seems a little unusual. And then you take it one step further, which was at the time that this grant is awarded, Fulton County is at loggerheads with the Justice Department on a different issue over the administration and the civil liberty violations alleged at the Fulton County Jail, which of course the prosecutor and the sheriff in that county administered. So we'll lay all that out tomorrow and you'll see a follow the money part of this. But the first thing we have is to follow the emails, and for the first time we know that in the system that's supposed to protect you from double jeopardy, double draining of your resources, being charged at the same time in multiple locations. There seem to have been a strategic alliance between Fannie Willis, the Justice Department and the Biden White House and the folks in the j sixth Democrat Committee, Democrat run Committee. And I think that's troubling to some people. Some lawyers look at this and say, this is not the way our legal systems should work. Well, definitely the way it works in the Biden year.
Speaker 1: Can you explain why there was such difficulty, especially considering their open records of you being able to obtain these eight thousand pages of documents because they have open records litigation, you went through this, Why was it so difficult and how did it finally resolve itself that they decided to hand this over to you.
Speaker 4: I'm very grateful, you know, over the years.
Speaker 1: You're grateful that I asked this question go ahead.
Speaker 4: I'm very grateful for the work of America First Legal. You know, over the last few years we've had public interest law firms represent us under Foyer and Open Record SLAZA, the Southeastern Legal Foundation in America First Legal, two of them. They worked day and night to administer the law and to tilt the balance back again and back to the public. When we win something, the public benefits because everybody gets to see. Now these documents were responsive to things that House Judiciary Committee asked of Fannie Willis and some of those testimonies that you just played, they didn't get some of these documents. I was talking to how Sjudentiary Committee members outside like we didn't know that. Well, that's the news does we didn't get that? So that's a good sign. The public benefits when we get these documents out. What it takes years. It takes tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees. And we were blessed to have a very determined law firm called America First Legal for their public oh.
Speaker 1: That was set up by Mark Meadows and by Steven Miller.
Speaker 4: Steven Miller, and they've done some great work and we learn a lot and I think everybody, including members of Congress. I think there are people in Fulton County. I had people in the Fulton County Law Enforcement commu be like, we didn't know that was going on. That's really interesting. So I think a lot of people learned this, and I think now the question becomes is there a pattern here? We know that while Justice pursued the Jack Smith prosecution of Trump federally, there are three states that pursued it at the state level. Georgia now dismissed, Arizona still ongoing, Wisconsin still ongoing. Is the pattern the same? Might we find that all three of those local offices got grants around the time they were pursuing Donald Trump and his support. We don't know yet, but we're going to look at that, whether there's type of coordination. These are things that I think we still lie ahead to two times down to the.
Speaker 1: Bout Well, I got to tell you something. It does not shock me or surprise me that you've been doing this deep dive for I don't know how long you've been since you started this, but how how long did it take? And then we got a.
Speaker 4: Role three years? This is a three year case. Just so grateful that the law firm stood right beside us, and we're really grateful for their work and for the documents and a lot more news tomorrow.
Speaker 1: John Solomon, founder editor in chief and also chief investigative reporter justinnews dot com, Sir, thank you. We always appreciate you sharing your information with us. I want to spend some time and I purposely didn't play a lot of cuts throughout the program today because I think some of you might have might have I think most people watched last night stated the Union. This was not you know, you're a vanilla average State of the Union address US by a president. This was extraordinary. This was history. This was a defining moment. This was a president defining the issues that we face as a country as we now head into a midterm election year. And this is a president that really exposed how the Democratic Party that once stood for closed borders and sanity and policing and lower energy prices and lower taxes, that they have lost their way and that they have become radicalized. I mean, you have the more extreme elements of Congresswoman Omar and Congresswoman to leave in Congress Congressman Green, but it's worse than that. I mean, the moment that Donald Trump fed you know, stand with me if you agree with this statement that the first duty of the American government is to protect American citizens, not illegals. And Democrats didn't stand. They wouldn't stand for the people that the President was honoring, even families just like last year that lost loved ones or had loved ones injured by Biden, Harris mayorcus unvetted illegals. I mean, it's unbelievable. This is President Trump in what was really truly a historic speech, I think the best speech you ever gave last night at the State of the Union.
Speaker 5: Our nation is back, bigger, better, richer, and stronger than ever before. After four years in which millions and millions of illegal aliens poured across our borders totally unvetted and unchecked, we now have the strongest and most secure border in American history by far.
Speaker 6: The flow of.
Speaker 5: Deadly fentanyl across our border is down by a record.
Speaker 6: Fifty six percent in one year. Last year, the murder rates.
Speaker 5: Saw its single largest act line in recorded history. This is the biggest decline think of it, in recorded history, the lowest number in over one hundred and twenty five years. In twelve months, my administration has driven core inflation down to the lowest level in more than five years, and in the last three months of twenty twenty five it was down to one point seven percent.
Speaker 6: Mortgage rates are the lowest and four years and.
Speaker 5: Falling fast, and the annual cost of a typical new mortgage is down almost five thousand dollars just since I took office. The stock market has set fifty three all time record high since the election. Think of that one year, boosting pensions four oh one k's and retirement accounts for the millions and millions of Americans. They're all gaining. Everybody's up, way up. We cut a record number of job killing regulations, and in one year we have lifted two point four million Americans a record off of food stamps. With the great, big, beautiful Bill, we gave you no tax on tips, no tax on overtime, and no tax on Social Security.
Speaker 6: For our great seat.
Speaker 5: People are asking me, please, please, please, miss the President.
Speaker 6: We're winning too much. We can't take it anymore.
Speaker 5: We're not used to winning in our country until you came along. We're just always losing. But now we're winning too much. And I say, no, no, no, you're going to win again. You're going to win big. You're going to win bigger than ever. And to prove that point, to prove that point, here with us tonight is a group of winners who just made the entire nation crowd, the men's gold medal Olympic hockey team.
Speaker 7: Come on, that's the first time I've ever seen them get up, And actually not all of them did get up.
Speaker 6: Lilah Colgan was only five years old.
Speaker 5: In June twenty twenty four, when a eighteen wheel tractor trailer plowed into her stopped car traveling at.
Speaker 6: Sixty miles an hour or more.
Speaker 5: The driver was an illegal alien let in by Joe Biden and giving a commercial driver's license by Open Borders politicians in California. Doctor said Delilah would never be able to walk or talk.
Speaker 6: Have a good life. She wouldn't even be able to eat again.
Speaker 5: But against soul odd she is now in the first grade learning to walk, and she's here this evening with her dad, Marcus, a fantastic man.
Speaker 6: Delilah. Please, you are a great inspiration. Please send up. Thank you, Delilah.
Speaker 5: Many of most illegal aliens do not speak English, not read even the most basic road signs as to direction.
Speaker 6: Speed, danger, or location.
Speaker 5: That's why tonight I'm calling on Congress to pass what we will call.
Speaker 6: The Delilah Law, barring.
Speaker 5: Any state from granting commercial drivers' licenses to illegal areas. If you agree with this statement, then stand up and show your support. The first duty of the American government is to protect American citizens, not illegal Alians. In a shame, you should be ashamed of yourself not standing out.
Speaker 6: You should be ashamed of yourself.
Speaker 5: That is why I'm also asking you to end deadly sanctuary cities that protect the criminals and enact serious penalties for public officials.
Speaker 6: Who block the removal of criminal aliens.
Speaker 5: In many cases, drug lords murder all over our country. They're blocking the removal of these people out of our country, and you should be ashamed of your saying. She had escaped a brutal war only to be slain by a hardened criminal set free to kill in America, came in through open borders, missus Zaretska. Tonight, I promise you we will ensure justice for your magnificent daughter.
Speaker 6: I readA How do you not stand? How do you not stand?
Speaker 5: They don't want identification for the greatest privilege of them all, voting in America.
Speaker 6: Now, it's no good, no good.
Speaker 5: Both Republicans and Democrats overwhelmingly agree on the policy that we just enunciated, and Congress should unite and enact this common sense country saving legislation right now, and it should be before anything else happens. The reason they don't want to do it, why would anybody not one voter?
Speaker 6: ID one reason? Because they want to cheat.
Speaker 5: There's only one reason they make up all excuses. They say it's racist, They come up with things. You almost say, what imagination they have? They want to cheat, they have cheated, and their policy is so bad that the only way they can get elected is to cheat.
Speaker 6: And we're going to stop it. We have to stop it.
Speaker 5: Josh Sage is a proud and wonderful young woman with a full ride scholarship to Liberty University.
Speaker 6: Sage and Michelle, please send that and thank you for your great bravery.
Speaker 5: And who can believe that we're even speaking about things like this? Fifteen years ago, if somebody was up here and said that, they.
Speaker 6: Say, what's wrong with him?
Speaker 5: But now we have to say it because it's going on all over numerous states without even telling the parents. But surely we can all agree no state can be allowed to rip children from their parents' arms and transition them to a new gender against the parents.
Speaker 6: Will who would believe that we've been talking about We must ban it, and we must ban it immediately.
Speaker 5: Of course, nobody says up these people are crazy.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you, deck crazy, raising Tevin boil Boy. We're lucky we have a country with people like this.
Speaker 5: Democrats are destroying our country but we've stopped it just in the nick of time, didn't we have?
Speaker 6: With God's help, Andrew has battled back.
Speaker 5: From the edge of death, and we're talking about the edge of death on his way to a miraculous recovery. He's got a little work to do, but he's doing great. Nice to see he's a good looking guy. Nice to see you. Thanks Andrew, Thank you very much, So Andrew. While you're up now, I'm going to ask a highly respected General James Seward to present Staff Sergeant Andrew Wolf and the.
Speaker 6: Great family of Sarah Beckstrom.
Speaker 5: With the award created by our late great President George Washington himself.
Speaker 6: It's called the Purple Heart.
Speaker 5: Everybody in the back of the helicopter knew because they saw the blood pouring down the aisle. Chief Warrant Officer Slover is still recovering from his serious wounds, but I'm thrilled to say that he is here tonight with his wife Amy, Eric.
Speaker 6: And Amy come on in so we have a surprise for Eric and Amy.
Speaker 5: In recognition of Eric's actions above and beyond the call of duty. I would now like to ask General Jonathan Braga to present Chief Warrant Officer Slover with our nation's highest military award, the Congressional Medal of Honor. Navy fighter pilot Royce Williams served in World War II Korea Vietnam, flying more than two hundred and twenty missions in disguise over Korea. In nineteen fifty two, Royce was in the dog fight of a lifetime.
Speaker 6: Legendary dog fight.
Speaker 5: Flying through blizzard conditions, his squadron was ambushed by seven Soviet fighter plans. It was his first aerial combat of the war, and despite being massively outnumbered and outgunned, Royce led the takedown of four enemy jetson almost destroyed the others, vanquishing his adversaries while taking two hundred and sixty three bullets to his own plane and being seriously heard. His story was secret for over fifty years. He didn't even want to tell his wife. But the legend grew and grew. But tonight, at one hundred years old, this brave Navy captain is finally getting the recognition he deserves. He was a legend long before this evening. Royce, please stand up, and I will ask the first Lady of the United States to present Captain Royce Williams with his Congressional.
Speaker 6: Medal of Honor.
Speaker 1: All Right, we'll take a break. President Trump last night a historic State of the Union address. This was not your typical State of the Union and what a contrast that he was able to lay out for the American people. Quick break, right back more on the other side as we continue, don't forget Hannity Tonight, Full analysis nine eastern on the Fox News Channel. That's going to wrap things up for today. Full complete analysis of the President his State of the Union last night. I'm telling you analysis you won't get from the legacy media mob. Also, we have a great lineup of guests. We'll talk about the Democratic meltdown the whole night and all day today. Caroline Levitt tonight, Joe concent tonight, Sarah Carter, Our drugs are tonight, Clay Travis, and much much more. Say you, dbr Hannity Tonight, nine eastern on the Fox News Channel. We'll see then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.