Speaker 1: You're listening to the Fuck Sexton Show podcast, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Hey guys, welcome to the buck Brief. By popular request demand, Really, Matthew Marsden is back. He is the host of The Matthew Morrisden Show. It's YouTube, it's podcast, and people love his cool accent and the fact that he has so many kids. I can never remember was it nine is nine? Right?
Speaker 2: I have nine kids?
Speaker 1: Nine kids, so cool accent, nine kids, and was in Black Hawk Down. It's got a lot of fun things, a lot of fun stats to throw out there. But you know, your guy comes from a Hollywood background. I mentioned Black Hawk Down, which you know is still by some of the guys I know from the special operations community. They say the most realistic special office movie ever made in their minds. So I think that's always quite a quite a calling card for a film. Tell me this the Diddy Parties and the whole Diddy situation. You know, I grew up in New York's and my sort of formative years, like my teenage years, did he was this phenomenon? And I remember being like, why he cannot sing, he can't he cannot dance. He is not a musician, he is not even a good rapper. But he is worth hundreds of millions of dollars and has been held up as some kind of cultural icon. There's photos of them, you know, whether the Clintons, the Obama's Oprah, I mean, you know everybody, you know, the Vanity Fair, Vogue. I mean they all suck up to Diddy and this guy has been a lunatic degenerate for decades. Like, what how does this happen?
Speaker 2: Well? I think, you know, like most things in Hollywood, do you have enablers? Right? Everyone wants to go to the parties, or should I say people don't want to miss out on the parties whatever they might whatever they might be. And you know, I had this experience, not a Diddy experience, but I had an experience when I was invited to a pre oscar party. It was actually the Oscars, the black Hawk Down was nominated in and that was when, you know, my career was really really skyrocketing. And I got invited to this party. It was really strange because like everybody who was everybody was there, Like all the A listers were there, and the deals are done there. That's where the deals are done. Right. So for example, I had just gone in on a television show and I met with the show runner and you know, for those who don't know, the show runners basically the shot caller on a television show, and the producer came up to me. I'd met them the day before. The producer came up to me at the party and he said, hey, Mat, I'm just going to tell you didn't get the role. And I was like, great, thanks for you know, making my party, you know, getting off to a good foot on my party, like I'm going to now. I was going to have it, can have a good time now, I'm gonna have a drink and commiserate. But he said, no, no, the show was canceled today and so I got that before the news, before anybody else. And I looked around at all these different people there, and literally what happens is they meet, they go hey, I'm doing this movie. I think you'd be great for it, blah blah blah blah, and then boom, this happens. So you have you have a kind of a confluence of interests, right, because as you saw in these parties, everybody goes to them. And you know, one of the reasons why I've always said this that you know, for myself as a British actor, like there's a filter system that you have to go through it, right, So you normally you'll go to drama school or college or whatever to do drama. Then you'll get into theater, then you'll get into television, then you'll get into movies. Then you're getting to Hollywood movies. That that's kind of the progression up. But why is it that so many people in America can just walk off the streets and become giant stars for no apparent reason. And actually a lot of the times were no discernible talent. And I think we're seeing.
Speaker 1: Some of why that is. I mean, there are some people, I'll just jump in on this. There were people in the era of Harvey Weinstein's extremely powerful influence in film at the highest levels in America, like late nineties right early two thousands. There are people who you're like, why is this person women? Why is she getting all these parts? Yeah, she's getting all these but there's a lot I mean, it's super hard to make it in Hollywood. She's getting all these roles interesting and all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean one of the things that I mean, everybody knew in Hollywood. Everybody knew what was going on with Harvey Weinstein. If you wanted to get an oscar, there were rumors, you know, if you wanted an oscar run as a female, you know, certainly Harvey Weinstein was probably the most powerful person when it came to the Academy Awards and no in the back roads to it should I say, and by that I mean like you know, how to grease the wheels, what production's gonna be nominated for an oscar? Because and people need to know that. You know, oscars have been political for a long time, and not just by the who has been getting the oscars. But if you look, I think it was when Obama was in there was a movie called Amor and Amore was dying on the vine right nobody had gone to see it, and then all of a sudden, in the year that Obama was pushing out Obamacare, this movie about euthanasia came out, which is kind of kind of very in timing. But everyone knew that if you wanted to get an oscar, you go to Harvey Weinstein. So when all that happened. All I thought was, who did he piss off? Right, Like, who did he eventually piss off that they decided to throw him under the bus other people.
Speaker 1: So, so you've you've been in these Hollywood circles. Diddy's a little It's obviously music, but he was kind of a cultural phenomenon in the hip hop world that extended far. The guy had a had sewn John clothing, He had sak vodka. I never thought it was very good, but whatever. He was a big deal, made hundreds of millions of dollars. And now everyone's like, I didn't go to ditty parties. I don't even know what was going on. Did everybody who was famous and powerful in Diddy's orbit, in Sean Combs's orbit know that bad stuff was happening. I'm not asking for the specifics because no one can really know, but did they know that he was doing bad things?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I know it's probably an unpopular thing to say, but I remember, you know, being not in those circles, but you know I was, I was around. I was certainly, you know, after Black Hawk Down came out, because it was so successful in the movies, afterwards. I never heard anything of that. You certainly heard rumors about about Harvey Weinstein, but I never really heard anything weird about You hadn't heard anywhere.
Speaker 1: I mean P Diddy was was involved in a shooting. He beat somebody with a wine bottle. I don't know. Maybe maybe the music and the acting world didn't have as much crossed over as I would think in this regard. He probably should have been arrested many times over stretching back for about twenty years now, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean I was talking about the weirdo stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh, the weirdo sex party stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I never I never heard that. I mean, look, I mean we well, I certainly grew up in that era where it was NWA and and then you know, you move into the two Park and whatever and all that was going down. I mean, yeah, you know there were rumors and Shuge Knight and all that there was. Certainly it was it was a very strange time actually to come into Hollywood, because when I came in, I first signed with a company that was managed by a music guy who was he was he was a manager of I think back in the day, I mean certainly was Mariah Carey and was a manager of a few other big stars j Low actually, and I met her at the Oscars at the Oscar party in nineteen sorry, two thousand and one. So but I mean, I'd never really been sucked into that world, you know what I mean. I don't know if I gave off those kind of vibes that I wasn't down with it, but I mean, listener, I certainly had certain phone calls that were like, hey, so and so wants to meet you, and I was like, oh, now, you know what I mean, My spider's sense went off, But that's just not to get itself into a compromising situation that you might come back to bite you. But I mean, yeah, of course I heard about the violence, but it was always a little bit puzzling to me because you look at someone like Prince, for example, who was a musical genius, and you go, well, of course that's where he is, and then you look up Puff Daddy and you're kind of like, well, I don't understand this. And what a lot of people have to on standbuck is is that he is an industry, right, Each one of these individuals are actual industries that thousands of people rely on. To pay their wages, to pay their jobs, right, So I'm sure there was a lot of that looking away and I don't want to see it, but I look, I never so much as went to the Playboy mansion, So I mean, that looks like super tame, now, doesn't it, in comparison to what we find out.
Speaker 1: I think it was a thousand bottles of baby oil they found at his house here in Miami where I am, A thousand bottles of.
Speaker 2: They have nine kids. I don't even have that many bottles of baby oil.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. That's a lot of baby oil. All right, We're to come back, babies. We're going to come back and talk talk elections and presidents and more here in a second. But you know, for years now, I've worked with friends at Stansbury Research, who does some of the best financial research out there. They've just produced an insightful new report. It's about how across America strange so called accidents are happening. We've seen reports of I'm on one call centers going offline, red reports of a plane falling apart mid flight. One of the big reveals was the number of train accidents last year, some forty seven hundred in all. So why is this all happening? Learn why so many big accidents are taking place in America and where and when the next big accident is most likely to occur. Go to America disaster dot com for the full story. America disaster dot com get the full story on America's next big accident. How to protect you, your family, and your money. Mister Matthew Marsden, let's get into, you know, Kamala Harris's campaign. I don't think anyone's ever seen anything like this before. A campaign where the idea is to hide the person running from public scrutiny as much as possible and hope that nobody notices. That's a tough one in the twenty four to seven news cycle to pull off.
Speaker 2: Well, they managed to do it last time, didn't they. But I don't think they had COVID.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this time they don't have COVID. Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's been very range, you know, to watch you know, them going from having big stadiums full of people, don't really that doesn't matter, to going look at us, we have stadium fulls, you know, stadiums full of people. It really matters, you know, I mean it is it is such a transparently disingenuous campaign that anyone who's half switched on can see that they are in absolute disarray. I mean, she's probably one of the most unlikable people you could ever run. I mean, is is this the best that we have?
Speaker 1: And fifty million people and we have somebody who even the people who want her to be president know we can't let her talk too much or no one's going to vote for her.
Speaker 2: Wow. I mean, she's I mean, she's not only unlikable, but she's just stupid. She's a very, very.
Speaker 1: Not a smart person. That is true.
Speaker 2: It's actually challenged individual.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta ask you this, are are politicians? Do you have politicians in the UK that you feel like are as dumbs? Because Americans think you guys, because your fancy accents are are are a little smarter than I think generally generally a lot of people in Britain are. I'm just saying, you know they hear a fancy accent, you know, they're like, oh, listen to this broadcasta who has a fancy accent on the whole thing, and then they all are your politicians as dumb as ours? Because ours are really setting some new records here with and I mean at the top level. I don't mean random ones, I mean like the ones running things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think they are. Now there's a couple of people that are like, you know, completely stupid, Like the was I kind of remember, I was going to say vice president, but the whatever her name is, I can't remember her name now. But Kirs Starmer is not very smart either. I mean I think that they're they're enabled to be bold in their corruption. I think that's part of the issue with the British politician. Historically they've been pretty smart, I have to say, but then they don't really have to argue about very extreme issues like Americans do. So for example, it might come a shock as a shock to Americans, but abortion is not on the platform in the UK, like they don't even talk about it at all. So things are pretty much, you know, kind of left. You can be in the middle, you go a little bit to the left, you go a little bit to the right, and that's the way it's been for years until this one. And then they just went, you know, we're going to arrest you and throw you in jail for doing memes, which is which has been staggering, but it seems to be that in America now, you've just got to be corrupt enough, right. That's why it's really down to, right, like if you can be manipulated enough. And Biden, because he's a complete you know, robot, is the.
Speaker 1: Presidential poorly functioning robot. The circuits are not really connecting as much as they used is terrible.
Speaker 2: But at least she can like point him in one direction and go and say this, and he's not really connecting. And Kamala Harris, on the other hand, is a completely empty vessel. She doesn't stand for anything. She doesn't have any morals clearly, and she doesn't have any stances on anything. So you know, you can blow her. I shouldn't really say that, right, but I'm just saying, whichever way the wind blows, she will go. And we've seen this flip. But at least before they would make their candidates kind of charismatic and likable or handsome or good looking, and she's none of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's well. I think Democrats knew they got caught with their pants down, so to speak here, because they really thought that Joe Biden was going to I thought that Joe Biden was going to be able to make it through. And then you know, they didn't allow for a real primary. They didn't allow for the things that would need to be in place here to have a better candidate. But we'll come back. Let's talk about how Democrats feel about political violence in a second. Here we'll get to that. Do yourself a favor though, of protecting your hard earned money for retirement by putting a portion of it in gold, Because the value of your dollars is going down over time, Inflation is going to keep happening. It's government over spending. Having a portion of your savings invested in gold is a good thing. While the spending power of your saved dollars has only gone down, the value of gold that you may have had for years now has only gone up. Purchasing an owning gold and or silver is easier than you'd think. You can rely on the Birch Gold Group. That's the company we trust to handle your gold and silver purchases. Birch Gold makes it understandable and easier than ever to purchase physical gold that you can hold on to in your home. And likewise, it's just as easy to purchase gold and put it into your four oh one k or tax sheltered IRA. More Americans than ever now own gold or silver. For those that purchase precious metals over last year, they've done well. Our friends at Birch Gold are ready to help. Text my name Buck to ninety eight ninety eight ninety eight and receive a free no obligation infoKit again, text Buck do ninety eight ninety eight ninety eight. That's b Uck to ninety eight ninety eight ninety eight. You see that about a third of Democrats are in favor, according to polls recently, in favor of violence against President Trump. You know this is how but I think that we've just been gathering towards this recognition for a while, right, Matthew, because of course, to Trump arrangement syndrome. If he's going to destroy the country and he's a fascist and he's hitler, people are going to start to think really ugly things about what they should do to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, the left is absolutely brilliant when it comes to commandeering the language. And I've certainly been saying, ih know yah for a long time is you have to be very careful when people start talking about someone being a Nazi or a white supremacist or a fascist, because all those things are evil and you are allowed to do drastic things to prevent evil. It doesn't matter that it's not true. But they've they've cranked the rhetoric up to eleven as a spinal tap reference mm hm. And now we're surprised. But it's not just him, it's us as well. It's you know, he's I always said it, arv and Ava. He's just in the way. And part of the issue is because these kids never got smacked in the mouth when they were younger, so they don't know what that violence really is, what it really means. They've been desensitized from what will happen to them should they do this. Their their their cosplaying their way through life, and that's a huge problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that their whole political framework is delusional, but so is there a view of of day to day life and their role in it, and also their sense of their own bravery for taking positions that have always been the consensus position around them. I mean, I think that leftists have a real problem with with facing reality as it can be seen by those who do not have some disconnect. I know I'm turrending towards what is it? Michael Savage, You just always say that liberalism is a mental disease or mental disorder. I mean, I think Trump's arrangement syndrome is some kind of anxiety disorder. I mean, it is some kind of of a psychosis. It really is a psychosis, you know.
Speaker 2: I think when you have an absence of a god for the most part, it's not all the time, but when you have an absence of God, you create them. And we've seen this with the way that the left treated Biden. For example, I had an argument today on social media, which is always a smart thing to.
Speaker 1: Do at this as lowers your blood pressure. By the way, it's very satisfying, calms you down. Arguing with Rando's on social media. It's going to make you feel great.
Speaker 2: About themes, like Mike six, fy four, three, two, ten, nine to eight. You know it really and it serves a great purpose. But you know, sometimes you just can't help yourself. But the way that they spoke about Biden is it's very strange because they would say he's the greatest president in our lifetime, which is obviously ridiculous, and throwing their other God Obama under the bus right, and now they're like, no, no, no, we knew that he was incognitive, did decline? Well, did you really? Because five seconds ago he was the greatest ever and he was going to beat Trump. So they can't even keep their stories straight when they have nothing else in their lives and the majority of them don't have family, they don't have children, they don't value their country. So they're latching onto the cult of personality. And that's what the Democrats are betting on for the election, because you've seen it over and over. If you're going to stop the average person in the street, you ask them what they believe, what the platform is, they can't tell you. In fact, she can't tell you. She doesn't even know. Kamala doesn't even know what a platform is. So I think it's certainly is we are looking at a at a massive amount of in all seriousness, bucket like it's mental illness. This is a major.
Speaker 1: Problem well after COVID. I also think that everyone needs to understand that there are there are tens of millions of Americans who are able to be completely brainwashed and become entirely delusional because the system tells them something and they will just believe it, and they will also become vicious to their neighbors and to people that they know over total nonsense, just nonsense, whether it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because because I think that we've become very soft, and I think that we don't have anything, people aren't challenged really. I mean, all right, the price of eggs has gone up a little bit. For the people that are lowered down on the Democratic side that are getting the handouts, they don't really feel it. And so these people which are mainly in affluent areas, you know, you you almost always see these activists at these ivy league colleges. They're all from you know, upper middle class backgrounds that have never really had to sacrifice anything in their lives. So they they're just too comfortable. They don't understand what could really happen, you know. For the gen x's, I think we're kind of like one of the last, you know, groups of people to come through that. Actually I remember being under the threat of nuclear war and we were like, okay, well let's listen to the charts this weekend. Because you just got on with it. And and there are certain people, people that were in the in the military that you know, gave served the country. They understand what it's like to be uncomfortable. These people don't. They don't that they they don't know what it's like to do without. And that's very worrying. And I think, like I said, they say, what harsh times create hard men, right, and and we're definitely in a time where we have very soft people.
Speaker 1: Right. Hard times created hard men. Soft times create soft men. Soft men create hard times. That goes in the in the cycle it goes. Did you see you see the NPR, a bunch of guys who work for National Public Radio, you know, which is kind of like a less prestigious version of the BBC here right uh State broadcasting. You see that they had their testosterone check and these were guys who were I think were like my age and younger, maybe they're in their thirties, and their testosterone was like seventy. I mean it was like it was like crazy numbers, crazy numbers.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not surprised. And all the ones that all the time when people talk about violence and they want to be violent, they want to be this. You look at them and I'm like.
Speaker 1: No, what they want is state violence. They want state violence on their behalf. Actually that's really what they want. They want men with guns and the power of the state behind them to beat you with truncheons and make you do things or else. They don't want to get their hands dirty themselves usually. I mean you see like these Antifa lunatics. Every guy who's an Antifa weighs about one hundred and twenty pounds and looks like he could bench a solid thirty thirty five pounds. It's a joke, it's preposterous. But you know they're running around like, well, he's stopping fascism, Like, no, you're not. Actually you're not stopping fashion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you're just stopping your testosterone. I mean, you saw when the Proud Boys like actually went up and confronted them, they just collapsed. I mean, it was it was absolute joke. But you know, you know again, this is a serious thing. I mean, you know, we can joke about it because it's so absurd, but I think that this the squeaky wheel gets the oil, and we're seeing that over and over and unfortunately, you have mainly conservatives right that are out there working. They've got decent jobs. They don't have time for all this political activism. And Shenanigan's. But the problem is is that now we're in a situation where we're in a dire place. So people are going to have to really stop and say, hang on a second, what's the point in doing all this if I don't have a country and that's where we are. I mean, to me, it's really really clear. I'm seeing it on a daily basis, and people are really struggling. They're frustrated, they're angry, and we don't really have anyone certainly. I mean if Kamala and the showboat guy, you know, he's like he does musicals, right, That's what he looks like to me, he's.
Speaker 3: Going to go hello, Yeah, it was is going to be like you know, when gets sworn in, he's going to be like hello everybody.
Speaker 2: It's like he did a music theater major. Not he wasn't a sergeant major. It's a music theater major.
Speaker 1: I mean he does. He does look like if you keep saying mean things about him, Matthew, he's going to complain to his wife's boyfriend and he's going to threaten beat you up. So there you go. Hold on one second. I want to give you a final call out here, but first, our sponsor IFCJ. If you've been paying attention to the headlines, you all see it. What's going on in Israel right now, possibility of an incursion into Lebanon to fight Hesbelah because Hesbela is firing rockets still into Israel. This is a time when Israel's allies need to stand with the Israeli people. For more than forty years, the IFCJ has been on the ground in Israel. Within hours of the attacks by Hamas soldiers last October and every day since. IFCJ has been feeding the hungry and protecting the vulnerable. Support IFCJ join them in this mission. Go to SUPPORTIFCJ dot org. That support IFCJ dot org. Matthew always so great to have you on the show man, Thank you for being here. Where can people go to follow your work and you know, just keep you in the fight.
Speaker 2: All right. Please go to Matthew at Matthew D. Marsden both on YouTube and on Twitter. That would be awesome. Thank you everyone, and actually on Instagram if you like that. If that froach your.
Speaker 1: Boat, Thank you, my man. Good to talk to you as always.
Speaker 2: Thank you, brother,