Speaker 1: To Sean Hannity Show, toll free, it's eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. If it is true, and I have my doubts that Governor Tim Walls tampon, Tim wants to in fact now work in conjunction with ICE and get violent criminals off the streets in the state of Minnesota out of the city of Minneapolis, and Mayor Smallfry wants to do the same thing. That that would all be a positive result. If anybody I think is capable of doing the job doing the job right, that would be Tom Homan. But you can't keep going out there saying gestopo, Gestapo, Nazi, Nazi, Nazi and whipping people's minds into a frenzy and expect any other result than what's been happening in Minnesota. You know, just a reminder the attacks of Democrats, unrelenting attacks against ICE agents. And meanwhile, we've gone through and we scroll on TV and we met on radio all of the violent murderers, rapists, child molesters, h drug dealers, pedophiles and other violent criminals that ICE has already arrested, which is making the people in Minnesota more safe and more secure, which is in restoring law and order in spite of, you know, the sanctuary state and city policies of these these idiot politicians. They caused all of this chaos. Never mind that they all lied for four years. Know the border's closed, the border secure, borders closed, border secure. No twelve million plus unvetted Harris Biden, May Orcissy illegals, known terrorists, murderers, rapists, other violent criminals, cartel members, gang members, drug dealers. It's not complicated. Donald Trump has to clean up this mess if we're ever going to restore sanity in this country and get American citizens safe and secure. But here are Democrats. They're unrelenting attacks on ICE.
Speaker 2: Masked men jumping out of unmarked cars, people disappearing, no due process, no oversight, zero accountability happening in the United States of America today.
Speaker 3: When I see ICE, I see slave controls. These ICE agents running around our communities like masked bank robbers, terrorizing women. ICE federal agents pulling up terrorizing our communities, hopping out of unmarked vans, stealing and yes, kidnapping people.
Speaker 4: An authoritarian government in Washington, DC is dispatching masked agents to abduct immigrants from our streets.
Speaker 5: This is just stoppo like behavior.
Speaker 6: There should be no question to what our country would look like have the Confederacy won.
Speaker 7: The actions of Ice.
Speaker 8: They are.
Speaker 4: Unconstitutional, unlawful, They are cruel, they are rogue, They are racists, and they are terrorizing communities. They are sowing chaos and terrorizing community.
Speaker 6: We're observing gestapo tactics by federal immigration law enforcement in Minnesota as well as around the country. You all remember the name Renee Good, and you say her name, you say her name.
Speaker 9: It does look like a Gestapo operation.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump's modern day Escapo is scooping folks up off the streets. They're in unmarked vans, wearing masks, being shipped off to foreign torture dungeons. We have got children in Minnesota hiding in their houses, afraid to go outside. Many of us grew up reading that story of Anne Frank. Somebody's going to write that children's story about Minnesota.
Speaker 5: Joining US now.
Speaker 1: Is State Representative of Minnesota, Walter Hudson is with us. He testified before Congress the House Oversight Committee about the extreme corruption happening in his state under Mayor French Fry and Tampon, Tim and congress Woman Omar and the AG Keith j Ellison. Just today, I'm a few anyway. Representative, great to have you, thank you for being with us. Sorry what's happening in your state, but thank goodness, a lot of really dangerous, bad people have already been captured. I want the people of Minnesota safe and secure. I want ICE agents to be able to do the job that they were hired to do and not be impeded in that process. And all of these incidents are all preventable, but this rhetoric is whipping people's minds into a frenzy and causing the most volatile environment possible.
Speaker 10: Well, Sean, I wish it was just the rhetoric, but as we seem to be learning, has been reported on by Fox Digital and others, it's very clear that there's a widespread, well funded, complicatedly organized effort at active insurrection in the state of Minnesota that appears to involve many Democrat political operatives, including potentially Democrat elected officials in this state. And I have wonder if this sudden sense of cooperation that I tend to agree with your suspicions, I'll believe it when I see it. When it comes to Tim Walls might be motivated by the leverage that the FEDS currently have over Democrats here in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know what the motivation is. I accept you know, what was the motivation of lying to the American public for four years? And I said this yesterday on this show, I said it on TV last night. You know, if you really want context and you really want to understand why an incident like what happened in this latest shooting is possible. Yeah, you're right, because we have the signal chat groups of people. Do we know if this individual that was shot over the weekend? Do we know if he was on that signal chat? Has anyone been able to determine that at this point, I've not heard anything.
Speaker 10: I don't know that any official investigators have established that as fact. However, I have been hearing chatter that he was to that signal chat and that the folks who were part of it certainly were responsible for designing and executing their insurrection operation on that day.
Speaker 1: I've had a pistol carry permit my entire adult life. I've had one even in New York City. If you can believe it, if you get enough death threats, you can get one. I had it when I lived in California in the eighties, and Alabama and Georgia when I went back to New York and now in the Free State of Florida.
Speaker 8: And with.
Speaker 1: A carry permit comes a massive responsibility, and not the least of which is don't resist the rest and get into a confrontation with anybody, never mind law enforcement. Don't get into confrontations. I can only tell you from my own personal training and experience, and I'm not against the fact that he had a gun.
Speaker 5: That's not a problem for me.
Speaker 1: I believe in the right to keep in bare arms, but also with that right comes a responsibility be trained in the safe use of it. You know, you learn situational awareness and de escalation and you don't run into the middle of a confrontation and all of a sudden that weapon comes out and all hell is predictably going to break loose.
Speaker 10: Well, and that's especially true here in the state of Minnesota, Sean, because our laws when it comes to gun usage and self defense are so backwards that you have what's called a duty to retreat in this state, meaning that if somebody's actively trying to attack you, and some judge somewhere determines that you reasonably could have escaped the situation as a poised as opposed to deploying your firearm, then you could end up being the one going to prison in part of the fact that you were the victim, and so on that context, it's so utterly ridiculous for people to sit here and defend a guy going armed with multiple clips of ammunition for the purpose of confronting law enforcement. And you're absolutely right. I've talked to several experts in firearm training and training for permit to carry and what have you here in the state, all of whom have said, this is a textbook example of everything we tell people not to do when they train them to qualify for their permit to caureity.
Speaker 1: So, prior to yesterday, in the conversation Tampon Tim had with President Trump, he had been reluctant, resistant, uncooperative, would not work with ICE, would not as a sanctuary state, they would not cooperate, although he said something to the contrary, but it's not true because there are apparently apprehended in the state right now one three hundred and sixty illegal immigrants that are being held for various crimes, and now all of a sudden, he did a woint eighty and now he's gonna I guess he says he'll cooperate with Ice mayor you know, small fry. I don't think he's going to cooperate with anybody. But you know, I'm this hope, I mean if, but these are the people that have been pouring gasoline on the fire out there.
Speaker 10: Yeah, which again leads me to the question of what changed. And I don't know the exact answer to that question, but I have to imagine that things have developed to the point, especially due to all of the incredible sleuthing that's been done by folks online on platforms like x and what have you, in combination with professional media and such as your colleagues. So much evidence is out there now. It's just been flooding out that this is a coordinated effort at undermining the supremacy clause of the United States Constitution. That Trump probably has a leverage where he can do what Trump does and make pick up the phone and say, listen, this is what's going to happen to you if you don't cooperate. And we've got the goods. We've got you dead to rights and you need to start working with us or you're not going to like the next step. I suspect that something like that is what's taking place, but of course it's just speculation.
Speaker 1: Well, I am privy a little bit to the call. It was apparently a cooperative call, and for the first time, Walls has said that he's now willing to cooperate with ICE. If they would have cooperated from day one instead of going down the Gestapo Nazi route, we wouldn't be in this situation. If Democrats didn't allow all these unvetted violent criminals, known terrorists, murderers, rapists, other violent criminals and others into the country, we wouldn't be in this situation. So they caused the entire problem. Then they create sanctuary status. You know how much money? I mean, I know you're looking into some of the corruption issues. I saw an article today that the amount of fraud is in the billions of dollars. The Trump Education Secretary Linda McMahon says thousands of dead people were getting student loans in Minnesota on top of empty daycare centers. And you know, the somalis an eighty percent autism rate and eighty nine percent I read is that the right number of the Somali population inside of Minnesota getting some welfare benefit.
Speaker 9: Is that true understanding?
Speaker 10: And yeah, the US Attorney for the District of Minnesota said that we're looking at potentially nine billion dollars and that's just looking at fourteen particular programs, and that's only looking at like criminal fraud. The point that I tried to make when I spoke the House oversight a week or so ago was that we have to expand our scope beyond just the breaking of the law and actually look at the structure of the laws here in the state of Minnesota, which I believe have been constructed specifically to allow people to take benefits that most folks in Minnesota assume are a hand up, a temporary help in order to get people into a better place, turn those benefits into business, into an industry that only gets hungrier and hungrier and requires more and more government funding.
Speaker 1: All right, quick, break right back more with Minnesota State Rep. Walter Hudson on the other side. Then we'll get to your calls coming up A toll free telephone numbers eight hundred nine four one sean as we continue.
Speaker 5: We continue now.
Speaker 1: State Representative Minnesota Walter Hudson as with us during your time testimony, I noticed that you did focus on the thousand plus illegal immigrants currently held in Minnesota prisons in jails. The administration counts that number at thirteen hundred and sixty.
Speaker 5: Is that about right? And do you really believe.
Speaker 1: I think this will be the litmus test of whether or not Walls means what he says. Is Walls going to now hand them over to Ice the way he should or is he going to protect them the way he's been doing.
Speaker 10: It's certainly one of the litmus tests, and will know if he provides any sort of resistance to that whatsoever, then we'll know he's not serious about whatever he had with the President about Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I bet you most people aren't even aware. A border patrol agent was shot and killed guarding the Canadian border last Monday. I didn't even know it until I saw it on foxnews dot com. Border patrol agent shootout. Armed suspects identified forty four year old Customs and Border Protection source telling Fox News anybody know his name? Anybody any protesting, any outrage? It's sort of like all these kids on college campuses, you know, f reed Palestine, Gaza, you know, attacking Israel. Where are they standing in solidarity with the Iranians? You know, up to an estimated thirty five thousand slaughter just out there peacefully protesting for freedom.
Speaker 5: I don't, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't see any protests at Columbia or Brown or Havevid or any of these elite institutions, do you.
Speaker 10: No, It's definitely selective concern. And that's why when we have this whole conversation over you know, who's going to be compassionate, who's going to be empathetic? My question is why are we selectively compassionate? Why are we selectively empathetic? Why do we only seem to care about certain people in certain situations and others get completely ignored. There's a lot of redacted stories out there that reflective reality that folks on the other side of the aisle, the Democrats are apparently have no interest in, no empathy for, no compassion, for They're only interested in that which fuels their narrative and paves their pathway to power. And it's pretty pathetic.
Speaker 1: It really is pathetic. All right, Do you have any access to tim Walls. Do you have any access to mayor Smallfry?
Speaker 10: Not directly. I mean I've seen I've been in the legislature for three years. I've seen Tim Walls three times, and it was usually for him to pass out limon bars on the first day session on the House floor. He's kind of the absentee governor. He likes to tour the nation a lot and talk tough. I rarely see him, if ever, in the corridors of the capital. So no, no direct contact to answer your question.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, we appreciate what you do, and we really do your I guess a rare voice of sanity inside of Minnesota right now. And you know what, I want the people in your state to be safe and secure. I also want the illegal criminals taken out of your state. We owe it to people to have law and order and safety and security. And you're right, the supremacy clause does matter. A state representative Walter Hudson, sir, thank you. We appreciate your time.
Speaker 10: Appreciate you. Thanks.
Speaker 5: I don't think you can play this enough.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, I mentioned just a short time ago, and I'm mentioning throughout the program today, how many people know that a border agent was shot and killed guarding the border in next to Canada last Monday. We don't know his name, just like all the people since Renee Good in the incident where she accelerated her car at a law enforcement agent and ended up getting shot and killed.
Speaker 5: Tragedy.
Speaker 1: I don't I'm a pro life I don't want anybody to die, but I do believe that ICE agents have a right to protect themselves when somebody's driving a four thousand pound vehicle right at them. And that's what happened, and he did end up with internal bleeding, but nobody seemed to want to report that part.
Speaker 5: But it's a tragedy.
Speaker 1: But just like all the people killed in Chicago, you don't know any of their names, that those killed from the day the Renee Good incident happened.
Speaker 5: I can name them for you. I have a list of their names.
Speaker 1: Where all the people shot shot and killed in Chicago, Illinois, in Los Angeles and in California and in New York and places like that, nobody knows their names. They can't weaponize or politicize or blame Trump. And that's why they do it. You know, listen to the threats that ICE is getting every single day. This was the voicemail sent to an ICE agent that they released.
Speaker 8: And fastest pig. You should kill yourself. I hope your wife dies. I hope your mom and dad died. I hope everything wrong that could go in your life happens. I hope you have the most miserable life. I hope you get hit by a butt. You are a trader to the American people, to the values that made our very country. You should kill yourself. You're disgusting. I hate you. Everyone hates you. You're a sting murderer, and all of your friends of sing murderers and your bosses are a bunch of pedophiles.
Speaker 1: Sure yourself, Okay, more peace and love from the radical left. Here's mister feng Fang, Eric Swolwell, listen to this. You did not support the DH's funding bill when it was in the House.
Speaker 3: What changes would be enough or a start for you to support funding the agency? No gone Homan gone, Miller, gone, masks off, identification out, and law abiding people no longer terrorized. That's what the United People ask for. We were all on board when the President said he's going to focus on the most violent in our communities. Instead, the overwhelming majority of people who have been removed from our communities are people without criminal histories.
Speaker 1: No, he's wrong about seventy five percent of violent criminals. He's wrong. He's dead wrong, he's lying. All right, Let's get to our phones. Brian Baltimore in Maryland on the Sean Hennerity Show.
Speaker 5: What's up, Brian? How are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: Sir?
Speaker 7: Hey? Thanks? Sean Hey. You alluded to something recently called, or at least I call it, a higher standard of care whenever we're carrying a firearm, And to me, that's an extra sense of responsibility and quite frankly, that burden that you take upon yourself to use some extra caution whenever you're carrying I own one of the largest shops in the state of Maryland, indoor shooting Range and Training Center, and we've literally trained tens of thousands of students through our facility at Maryland winch Shall Issue recently. So it's just been this big influx title wave of people wanting to get permits because they've been waiting for them so long. And not only do we teach the fundamentals about you know, trigger squeeze and side aline and a lot of kind of good stuff you have to But one of the biggest focuses on in that sixteen hours is de escalation, right, It's emotional control. It's how to deal or how to present yourself to a police officer or if they come over to you, whether it's for an investigators like a traffic stop, or whether it's just meeting them on the street. You know, how do you handle that. But the other thing that we teach it seems to have been a failure here is places that you should avoid. You know, this gentleman should have probably never taken it there. And I understand the whole Second Amendment argument. I'm totally on board with that, but there is some common sense. And what I've found is, over the years of doing this, sometimes it doesn't matter how much training you instill in a person, how much practice they do, you know, all these things that we beat into their head during these training classes and ongoing trainings, is that sometimes they're ideology. They're hatred for certain people or certain organizations. In this case, ice supersedes any training that they've received, in any common sense that they might have had, and it just overtakes them emotionally and they sometimes just put themselves in bad situations that otherwise normal, responsible thinking people would avoid them.
Speaker 1: Listen, you're a responsible gunshop owner, you're a model owner. You talk about training. You know, people have called the show and said, uh, Sean, what do you think I should get an ar this? And they start, you know, naming, you know, firearms that they really don't know a lot about. And I have a very big collection of firearms, and my answer is always the same, which one do you want to get trained in the safe use of? And I practice situational self defense every day. I've been doing it for fifteen years. It's an eclectic blend of martial arts and it's situational street fighting, it's boxing, it's krabmaga, campo, Japanese jiu jitsu. You know, we work with stix blades firearms all the time. And I can tell you, you know, being in the public eye, I've had to deal with angry people getting in my grill, confronting me.
Speaker 5: I've been spit at.
Speaker 1: I've had a lot of things happen, and even at times when I am carrying.
Speaker 5: A firearm, and not only do I d S.
Speaker 1: I can't really explain it that my training has made it such that the angrier they become, the cammer I become. It's now instinctive, it's built into my DNA. But that's not the average person. Even if they go through a really rigorous training course at your facility, that's not fifteen years of training every day. And in most law enforcement, I haven't trained as much as I have. I mean, you know, when I once said on the program, people made fun of me in close quarter fighting, I would rather deal with a firearm than a blade, and people said, ah, what an idiot, And I'm like, no, because I practice stripping a firearm in every position that it could be possibly within my reach. You know, whether it's pointed right at my head, whether it's pointed at my back, whether it's just pointed right in front of me. I'll take my odds of stripping that weapon over somebody that's trained in the use of a blade. That it becomes very problematic and very difficult. And although I trained for that too, But I have said this, and I stand by this, and if you think I'm wrong, you tell me that. If I'm in a situation and people are very confrontational with me, and I know I can defend myself. And let's say I know the whole thing's being videotaped, but I see a window where I can turn and high tail it out of there and get out of that situation and on video look like the biggest gutlass coward in the world. I would choose that option.
Speaker 5: Am I wrong?
Speaker 7: No, Sean, You're absolutely right. You know what I call that. That's the Nike defense. You know, the Nike desfense. You're gonna run, turntail and run and guess what, You're gonna save yourself one hundred thousand dollars in court costs and attorney's fees, not to mention the emotional baggage you're going to carry with you the.
Speaker 2: Rest of you.
Speaker 5: I would never want to live with that.
Speaker 1: And I'll be honest, I'd rather use my hands if I can, rather than and what my skill, rather than ever reaching for that weapon. Don't You don't ever pull out that weapon unless you're planning to use it. And you don't shoot for the leg, You shoot for upper body mask.
Speaker 5: Period.
Speaker 1: That's what every training you know, any any certified trainer would tell you.
Speaker 5: But exact I don't want that. I don't. I don't want to live with that.
Speaker 7: That's exactly right sewn. We shoot to stop the threat or to the last thing that's available. Tools too, is that's just one tool, and we only use that tool when it's absolutely necessary and wearing fear of our life. And I agree with you. I would rather face down a gun anytime than knife, because a knife you're getting cut no matter what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, listen, do I have.
Speaker 1: The First thing I'm going to do is rip off my belt and start doing you know, wide x's and try and get that knife offline and strip it as quick as I can. But it's not easy to do, and especially if somebody, you know, if they're skilled in the use of a knife. You know where the areas you would target are. One place I would never bring a fire firearm is to a protest. If you are armed, you don't belong there. You certainly don't belong confronting police and getting you know, close to law enforcement, you don't. And I'm not putting the blame of what happened here. I think I have figured out what has happened, but I'm not going to rush the judgment. I think I you know, I've looked at every video, I've looked at every video, you know, speed it up, slowed down, all of it in between, and I think I figured out exactly what happened here. I think that when they when they stripped that firearm, and again this I want everyone to hear me. This is, this is what I think at this point. But I'm not rushing to judgment. I want all the facts in. I think if the firearm got stripped, there is a still picture you can see of one of the agents that has that stripped firearm, and it looks like that might have been the first shot.
Speaker 5: If that's the case.
Speaker 1: Then it would be a narrative where uh oh, somebody hurt a gun and bought that guy shot it. That's That's that. That is where I think it's gonna head. And I think it's gonna land, but it may not. It may I you know, I don't know. I've I've been studying it, and I'm the first to tell you I don't know for sure, and I'm and but that is what where my gut is telling me it's going to go now. But I'm gonna wait and see and be responsible.
Speaker 7: Sean. I think you're I think you're one too. Something I agree with you when that firearm came out. There's been some enhanced videos that I don't want to I don't want to give them credence at this point either. But when that gun came out, those officers are wearing some bulky gloves because of the temperature there. You know how easy it is for a finger to slip into that trigger guard. So I think you're on the right track where there was a negligible discharge when that fire was stripped.
Speaker 5: I it's where.
Speaker 1: It's my theory, it's my hypothesis, it is not fact. I want to be very clear anyway, Brian, thanks for what you do. One thing I will say about firearm owners and people that are trained in the safe use of it. If you're ever you know, at a at a range, and maybe you're not as experienced as other people there, just ask somebody if they have a few minutes to help you. I mean, everybody I know that's trained in the safe use of firearms, they will stop what they're doing and they'll do anything they can do to help make you, you know, a better firearms owner and help you in your training and your safety precautions. I mean, I've seen it over and over again. I've done it myself, Brian, appreciate it man.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred nine one Sewn. If you want to be a part of the program, quick break right back. We'll get right back to the phones. Eight hundred and nine f one, Seawan our number if you want to be a part of the program. As we continue, the final hour of the Sean Hannity Show is up next. Hang on for Seawan's conservative solutions. All right, let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to join us, let's say hi to Mike and Utah. Mike, how are you glad you called John?
Speaker 9: Longtime listener. I love your show.
Speaker 5: Thank you for what you do well, thank you for being with us.
Speaker 1: And we're just trying to be the truth tellers out here, unlike this corrupt media that has been out there. They lied about, you know, four years of unfettered, unvetted immigration. They you know, they've been demonizing Ice in the most reckless, irresponsible way.
Speaker 5: Somebody's got to be a voice or reason.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, and you. I wish there was more people that could convince you to run for office, because I think you would be.
Speaker 1: That Okay, Mike, you had me up to that point, Now you lost me. Why would I ever want to do that?
Speaker 9: Well, real quick, just my main point is, with everything I've been able to see, and granted it's pretty limited, but on that most recent shooting, I think you're onto something with that negligent fire However, default does still lie with him for one going to a riot with the firearm, and for two pulling it out and approaching law enforcement in an aggressing manner.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know. I didn't see any video where he held it out. I'm not saying it doesn't exist. I didn't see that myself, but certainly he had it on him, and he had the extra clips with him, and he was right in the action, right in the grill of these ICE agents, and it was confrontational, and when they were trying to arrest him, he was resisting. He was fighting, you know, he's trying to get up and all of these he was not complying.
Speaker 9: Right, I digress. I appreciate your correction there. I find it really hard to believe that there's not a money trail leading up to starting this riot.
Speaker 5: Well, we know.
Speaker 1: About the organized efforts and the encrypted apps of one thing we need to find out is was this gentleman on that you know signal encrypted app, you know group text that is getting you know, alerts about where ices is moving to what they're doing, and then immediately showing up and being belligerent and you know, creating you know a lot of chaos.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, if he is and he went their arm, that was a really dumb decision. And I feel, I love life. I don't want anyone to lose their life.
Speaker 8: Correct.
Speaker 9: And you hear the agents initially they are hyped up, telling him to stop and telling him to get down, and then shortly before the are fired, you hear a very bone chilling calm in the agent's voice when he.
Speaker 5: Really yeah, it's just all of this is preventable.
Speaker 1: But again, politicians, they've they've whipped everybody's mind into a frenzy, and they've demonized and dehumanized and incited people to believe that these people are Nazis and Gestapo they're not. They're they had to keep people safe and they're having a hard time doing their job.