Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp, Ban Tamra Judge.
Speaker 1: Now this is a special episode.
Speaker 2: Is our first episode ever recapping Southern Charm.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So I wanted to catch up on the episode. So I watched twenty episodes I think eighteen to twenty episodes of Southern Charm.
Speaker 2: I went indoke, balls out, or have a shot of whiskey. I wasn't sure which one it was. The you know what they put us to shame, it's what they're drinking.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't realize that these guys on the show, well except for Shep, are in their thirties. I could be their chief's older than me. Is Craig really only thirty six? Ye?
Speaker 1: Yes, I thought he was like forty three.
Speaker 2: If you had to have sex for one yeah, same, you don't even have to. Oh you thought that I had sex with Shep though, which is also fright.
Speaker 3: Thank you one million time you have sex with somebody, one time you get blamed for it.
Speaker 2: Listen, not even fell and slip listen, not even just the tip.
Speaker 1: Hell and slipped and hit the tip.
Speaker 2: No, we're gonna have him on and he'll tell you we've never even kissed.
Speaker 1: I did watch What Happens Live with Shep right after my facelift.
Speaker 2: Did he have beer only?
Speaker 1: No? No, this was a long time ago, oh years ago. The recent face left. No, that was a brow left. This is the lower part of my face. So let's talk about the cast.
Speaker 3: So Jet, which I never understood from last season, why he was on the show Goodness, Well, evidently he left during filming and he gave out a statement and it said I'll leave it at that for now while I work on next steps to recover both physically and mentally from what has been an extremely challenging and exhausting year.
Speaker 1: Well, I think what happened to him.
Speaker 2: Well, I think he said his drinking got away from him on the show. But also I think what really got away from him was Taylor.
Speaker 1: I so he was upset about Taylor.
Speaker 2: I think he was in love with Taylor.
Speaker 1: So he quit the show because of this. I mean, Jasey's so sensitive.
Speaker 2: Well, I I think he probably realized he didn't have a shot with her, So.
Speaker 3: We don't know how many episodes JT's going to be in. But Olivia is now gone, not asked back, rumored to be spending most of her time in Texas with a new boyfriend.
Speaker 1: So she was not we had.
Speaker 2: Her on the side. I know, back and listen. I wish we had watched all of these episodes prior to having her on. I know, because I would have had I would have been preparing questions.
Speaker 1: So new new cast members are Mollie, Sally. It's s A L. L. E.
Speaker 2: Wise is so Mally O'Connell. She was on Uh, she on America's Next Top Model. She was on America's Next Top Model.
Speaker 3: Yep, she's according to Bravo, she's a quirky Southern bell friendly but unfiltered. She grew up in Charleston but left to model around the world.
Speaker 1: She's back to.
Speaker 3: Reconnect with family and friends, and so she's on the show. Then there's Sally. I think it is a newcomer Charleston social scene by night and bubbly party girl by day.
Speaker 2: She's a robotic surgical technician. She actually has a job party girl, but robotic. She's a robotic surgical technician. I don't know what that means, Well, she probably uses.
Speaker 3: The like a laparoscopic kind of she's a surgical text. So she's like a nurse, like a type of a nurse that is in for that kind of stuff. She's intelligent, gorgeous and independent. Then we've got Ryan Ryan, a true Southern gentleman from Charleston's elite social scene, along with his husband, doctor Eddie Irons.
Speaker 1: I think it is he's.
Speaker 3: One of Patricia's closest friends. So I think he comes on as just a friend.
Speaker 2: Well, because I was going to say Rodrigo was new as well, but no, we've been seeing.
Speaker 3: Was Rodrigo and Rod Remember Rod?
Speaker 1: I don't know is Rod on this season.
Speaker 2: We didn't see him in the episode one.
Speaker 1: Now we barely got to meet Ryan at the party at the end.
Speaker 2: JT does this entire season, but he before finishing his confessionals or green screens or whatever you want to call it, he said, I'm that is.
Speaker 1: Do you know how stupid that is? Financially?
Speaker 3: Like, you've already filmed the whole season. That's the hardest part. Just go to your damn confessionals. You're not going to get your paycheck if you don't finish Dom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well Dom's obviously not good with money. Well it probably has a lot of money already doing what I think. He's old like old money.
Speaker 1: Oh, he has old money.
Speaker 2: He's not like, you know, new money like us with our matching Louis vatans over there. We were the first ones that had the white ones with the with the colored lettering on it.
Speaker 1: So this is this season. Yeah, so Rodrigo is on.
Speaker 2: I don't see rod So we've got Venita, We've got Taylor, we've got Madison, We've got Shep Craig, Austin Roderie, and everybody is slept with everybody pretty much. Madison's my favorite Madison. I love Madison hot mess express but likes.
Speaker 3: So cute and I love her little smile, her little crooked smile that she makes.
Speaker 2: She's cute. She's cute.
Speaker 1: She's had to address that.
Speaker 3: I guess one side of her face is rosen or something or paralyzed. So if you see her talk, she talks out of one side of her mouth and smile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's super cute.
Speaker 2: She's cute.
Speaker 1: She's adorable.
Speaker 2: I mean, granted, when you go back in time and watch some of the things Madison has done. It makes her a little less cute, but then.
Speaker 3: That's okay, but she's still on ten years later. Sometimes you have to be an asshole.
Speaker 2: Well, at least she's like an in your face asshole, where Taylor is an undercover asshole. Oh yeah, undercover assholes are a problem for me, Taylor. Okay, well, let's let's get into the.
Speaker 3: I can't believe Taylor sent Whitney a nude picture of herself.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that we are meant to believe that anybody would have a dinner. I know this is last season, but anybody would have a dinner with like twenty five staff for those fours. I want to get it that well.
Speaker 3: I think it'd be so fun to have a dinner like that. Everybody has their own little person that stands behind them.
Speaker 1: I think that's so cute.
Speaker 3: But I feel like like, even when they are assholes with their little Southern accent, they just seem so Should.
Speaker 2: I use my Southern accent for the my Southern charm pods?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, no, please don't.
Speaker 2: Austin Craig are going on a road trip to Shep's family farm.
Speaker 1: Craig and I talk like that growing up yeah, I had to.
Speaker 2: Lose it from my old job. Craig and I would I think Craig and I would make good uh babies, Well yeah, but no, Craig and I would make good road trip partners.
Speaker 1: I like Craig.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I forgot I presented at the BRAVOCONN at BRAVOCN last year. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't remember what it was for, but it was Craig and Austin and me.
Speaker 2: I was going through my old pictures and I'm like, oh my god, I forgot that.
Speaker 1: I totally presented. I was like this short. They were hovering over me.
Speaker 2: I was in between.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I have a question.
Speaker 2: Do you think that Paige gets paid to be on Southern Charm and that he gets paid for being on? No?
Speaker 1: Definitely not.
Speaker 2: You don't even think a little baby day rate. No, because I don't care how much I like a long dist That's that's why.
Speaker 1: She's always going. I don't want to go out there.
Speaker 2: You don't think she's getting paid any I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I mean you think about housewives, husband's boyfriends don't get paid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she's on another show and she's just so damn likable and funny I know she's so cute. JT and Venita go shopping to get JT an outfit for the Carolina Cup.
Speaker 1: Did you have you ever gone to the Carolina Cup.
Speaker 2: I was arrested at the Carolina Cup.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, you went to horse jail, so it's.
Speaker 2: Not really a jail. So what happens is every year we would go Carolina Cup is in Camden, South Carolina, and you go and like, you, you know, a bunch of your like drunk idiot friends you like get into like a party bus and then you go and you wander around dressed up and.
Speaker 3: Get to their rest part. Please how long is this story? Speed it up bullet point at points?
Speaker 1: Please? Well, anyways, what did you tell me what you did?
Speaker 2: No? I was holding a drink and I was underage.
Speaker 1: Oh so what did they do?
Speaker 2: So they put me and one of the I'm not going to out the other girl in a pay wagon. No, they put you like it's in like a little cage. And this was like before, like this was when you didn't have a cup and pet you you didn't have cell phones then, like it was like when cell phones are still like in luggage.
Speaker 1: How long did you have to stay in jail.
Speaker 2: It wasn't. I mean, I was never on my own.
Speaker 1: How long did you have to stay in your cage?
Speaker 2: My Carolina cup cage? Yes, I don't think anyone came to find me for like two hours.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, cause.
Speaker 4: It's huge Carolina cup is were you even to other drunks? I wasn't even drunk.
Speaker 1: I just I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I was probably tipsy and had one shoe on, but like I still was formulating sentences. But I was, I don't know, nineteen years old or something.
Speaker 1: But shame on you on your age drinking.
Speaker 2: I did have to pee in the cage. They wouldn't even let me go to the portage.
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't need to talk about this anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh whatever, I think you've peed on this cement. It was a dare I had to do it. I was don't dare me. I was in a cage for two hours after having two boons farms.
Speaker 1: Oh god.
Speaker 2: Anyways, they go to the cup. JT is using a cane because of an ATV accident in Costa Rica. JT and Austin haven't talk since last year, and JT wants to have a conversation. With Austin to clear the beef.
Speaker 4: JT.
Speaker 3: You're so funny after you wanted to do a boy exorcism on him on Austin and now you want to talk.
Speaker 2: But also you're bringing a cane around to everybody.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean the fact that he gave those canes out and then gave one to Patricia Like, nothing worse than giving an older lady a caine.
Speaker 2: Especially after we saw that she'd thrown her back out the season before.
Speaker 3: He just doesn't belong on the show. I'm sorry, he just missed the mark on everything.
Speaker 2: But I mean he bothers me watching him, which I think must mean you like him. I mean, at least he's making an impact in some way.
Speaker 3: He is, but he's so hot on Austin's ass. Everything he does, it gets annoying.
Speaker 4: Because he's in love with Taylor.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not going to happen, Bud, Yeah, move on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't she dated? Like he took Taylor on like a vacation in like a European travel trip and she's still hooked up with his friend and not him.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess Taylor is not as loose as we thought she was. Well, I mean, if she's sending Whitney nudes.
Speaker 2: But also what is the matter if a nude is slightly grade out or like, of all.
Speaker 1: People to send it Whitney, Yeah, well she knew he was with.
Speaker 2: Well, I think Whitney's probably has the most money, right.
Speaker 1: Do you know Whitney's a producer of the show.
Speaker 2: Well, he should produce him self.
Speaker 1: Debate, Well, he's a producer of the show.
Speaker 3: And fun fact, Alex Baskin told me that they were going to do a show together with Whitney because he's a producer, pitched him a show didn't end up happening, and I said, isn't it weird though that He's like, no, it's not weird.
Speaker 1: Because like, go oh, I never really thought about that.
Speaker 3: I always think of, like, you know, the producer out in the field, try and produce you.
Speaker 1: So it's like we never really see what gas.
Speaker 2: Like an executive producer.
Speaker 1: And what I think.
Speaker 2: Came about because he wanted his mom on the show what his mom probably wanted to be on the show. She's great, she's good. Then Austin calls his girlfriend Audrey on the drive. Craig asked Austin why he did not say I love you when ending the call. Austin and Audrey, this is going to be hard for me to as and Audrey, this is going to be hard for me met last summer. They have been officially dating for three months. Do you think they say I love you yet?
Speaker 1: Maybe not. It's Austin, Let's be honest.
Speaker 2: Austin is not honest.
Speaker 1: That's exactly He's a boy.
Speaker 2: But do you think Austin's hot?
Speaker 1: I think he's cute. He's got that Southern charm.
Speaker 2: Did you guess what show we're recapping, tam Southern Charm?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then Shep talks about his health journey. He did ayahuasca and Costa Rica at a retreat. He is now drinking less and going to the gym more. He says he reached out to Craig and Austin after Vegas last year and they blew him off. He is hurt. But I looked up some of the effects. I wrote them down because I didn't want to any guess. I'm very curious about this about because you know, in case we were ever going to consider doing ayahuasca, Those who take ayahuasca can experience symptoms like vomiting, diarrhea, feelings of euphoria, strong visual and auditory hallucinations, mine altering psychedelic effects, fear, and paranoia. It should be noted that some adverse effects, such as vomiting and diarrhea, are considered normal parts of the cleansing experience. People react to ayahuasca differently. Some experience a euphoria and a feeling of enlightenment, while others go through severe anxiety and panic panic. It's not uncommon for those taking ayahuasca to experience both positive and negative effects from the brew. I feel like I'm pretty good on the minty breakdowns, So I feel like like that my current, yes exactly, We're imagine me on ayahuasca.
Speaker 1: Maybe he'd be normal, doubt it.
Speaker 2: Doubt it.
Speaker 1: So what did it do for him? Made him work out and drink lass? I think it was We could have just washed himself on the show.
Speaker 2: For that, I think he had for nine years and that didn't work. But then Craig and Austin talked about Shep in the car. Craig wants to have a relationship with Shep. He misses Shep. If Shep wants to change, Craig is ready for him. Okay, So I recorded with Shep at that Bravocon that they were all talking about m He was definitely a little sauce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a whiskey drinker.
Speaker 2: Well not anymore now according to the last reunion it's no hard alcohol. Yeah, but me and bie Lyon said it was not going to be no hard alcohol and then that only lasted one season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there was no genuine love. When Craig and Austin showed up to Shep's house, they just like, no hud, no nothing.
Speaker 1: They just walked right in. Yeah, I'm like, nobody likes Sheep right now. Well, I think they and they haven't talked to.
Speaker 3: Him in months, so it's they're only seeing each other because they're filming together.
Speaker 2: Well, I kind of feel like Shep was saying he wasn't going to come back. Oh he did, I think, I mean, I kind of feel like he was hinting around to that. But then Shep saying like, Craig's a hypocrite because he went through drinking and acting like an asshole, and so he feels like he shouldn't have anything to say about it. He was a heavy drinker, right, But how old is Craig thirty six? And this happened a while ago. Correct? How old is shep forty three? Now, there's no ways forty three. He's two grades higher than me, and I'm forty three always forty forty four. I mean he's forty. He really needs to stop drinking. He needs to grow up. Like, does he have a job other than Southern trip because Southern Charm's not gonna last for I think he wrote a book. I think he sent me a book that's not a job. Well, that gets you money?
Speaker 1: Yeah, does he have a job?
Speaker 4: Did you write a book?
Speaker 2: Can we read books?
Speaker 1: Now? I've been asked so many times to write a book.
Speaker 2: I just I know it's just turning down that book writing. Then Madison and Mollie go shopping together for the Carolina Cup. Mollie is excited to see Craig. Mollie says she is not trying to flirt and steal him from page Well, I think it would be impossible, no matter if you're freaking like Naomi Campbell, to steal Craig from.
Speaker 1: Exactly, it ain't happening.
Speaker 2: Happening.
Speaker 3: I'm curious to see what's going to happen with them, because they've had this long term relationship and it's lasted for.
Speaker 1: Quite a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think it really in their mid thirties, there's got to be a time.
Speaker 1: Where you're like, I want to get married, I want to have kids. Were you going to end up?
Speaker 2: Craig has talked about how his clock is ticking well.
Speaker 1: Craig is very busy making pillows.
Speaker 2: Well, he has a full warehouse to make well, so he's doing something right. But Madison thinks Molly and Whitney would be would be cute together. Mollie likes Whitney but does not think he's ready to settle down.
Speaker 3: I just don't think Whitney has any sex appeal at all.
Speaker 2: I don't I want to know, like who Whitney has hooked up with? Did he hook up with the Redhead Catherine? Catherine? I think he used to hook up with Catherine. I could have made that up, but I feel like they hooked it up. Mollie definitely, though, listens to Jiggly Squad and knows better than to f with Paige.
Speaker 1: I like Molly. Have we seen Molly in past seasons?
Speaker 2: I didn't see America's Next Time Model.
Speaker 1: We saw her no, But I'm saying has she ever filmed in this cast before. I didn't see her last season.
Speaker 2: No New New you called it jiggly squad, giggly squad. Clearly we would be the jiggly squad actually under our arms. I think that Mollie is going to be good for the show. I think she's being pretty open.
Speaker 1: She's very open.
Speaker 3: She was talking about how she was a former model and gained weight due to a thyroid issue, which a lot of people can really.
Speaker 2: Too, and then kind of just feeling comfortable in her skin and talking about it.
Speaker 1: I mean she's not heavy, No, no, not at all.
Speaker 2: But Craig and Austin then arrive at Shep's family farm. Shep talks to Craig and Austin about Bravocan, which we oh my god.
Speaker 3: How many seasons, how many different shows does bravocon and Jeff Lewis get brought up in?
Speaker 2: Well, the twots gets brought up pretty good amount too. I mean, we could do better.
Speaker 1: Cast some shit.
Speaker 2: Let's really go for it.
Speaker 1: Let's get Shep on here and cast some shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Shep wishes that Craig and Austin supported him during that hard time. Craig and Austin did not help Shep because after Vegas, he got even worse. Well, isn't that normally what happens? You get even worse before you get better.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't have a drinking problem, but well, in anything in life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: But Craig says Shep's unhealthy behavior affected his image business, and Craig has stopped drinking over the last year. Craig is drinking beer. We have to also be clear. Do you become a certain age where you're like, I can't handle that hard alcohol. It makes me feel like shit afterwards, and I do stupid shit like I can have champs or beers, but like if guy wouldn't even want to be around you if you're drinking a beer, the burping that would come out of your mouth, it's actually soothing for the acid reflux. Beer is yeah, because there's like all the bubbles.
Speaker 1: What about champagne?
Speaker 2: I mean, have I burped today? Oh?
Speaker 1: Days? Young? The day is?
Speaker 2: Then do you think Shep's actions could actually hurt Craig's business?
Speaker 1: Oh no, So that part didn't really make sense, not at all. But I I do think that.
Speaker 2: Craig, sometimes you get sick of taking care of a person.
Speaker 3: Well, I think Craig's a big point now that he's got Paige. Yeah, he's not like he's not a bro anymore. He's not there wanting to party. He wants to I think he wants to settle down.
Speaker 2: His conspiracy theories are hilarious.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we should get some tinfoil hats.
Speaker 2: Oh and come up with our own.
Speaker 1: We should have done a bicep drink. I don't know how they do that.
Speaker 2: The minute Shep walked in to the two Teas interview at Bravocon, we knew kind of what we were working with. Then we see Craig cooks dinner while Shep and Austin chat. Why do they always like compare themselves to one another?
Speaker 1: They're little bitches.
Speaker 2: But Shep says that during his ayahuasca trip, he had a vision of Austin and his sister. Austin's sister died when he was seven. It's really sad. And then Shep also had a vision of Taylor as a bird where he took her into his nest.
Speaker 1: Deep shit right there.
Speaker 2: Especially because I don't think he knew Austin when Austin's sister was seven.
Speaker 3: No, it's like one of those things where my therapist goes, Okay, we're gonna do this exercise.
Speaker 1: Close your eyes, release everything.
Speaker 2: Does that?
Speaker 3: Yes, and then she'll go just erase everything of your mind. What do you think? What do you see?
Speaker 2: And why?
Speaker 1: I go nothing? I see nothing. That's what I see.
Speaker 2: I think I see Dad. I know. It's like such a weird when somebody tells you to that. You're like, I don't know what I see. My therapist doesn't do that. Do we think that's what's wrong with me? Yes? Then Mollie Taylor tries to take you back to previous trauma. Oh, you're going back. See. Some therapists believe in taking you back through your past childhood trauma, and then some believe that you work like you don't focus on the past. Yep. Then Mollie Taylor, JT, Venita, Leva, Rodrigo, and Tyler get on a party bus for the Carolina Cup. JT says his and Taylor's relationship is fine after she rejected It's fine, fine, it's fine. It's like when people are like, do you want to do this? Sure?
Speaker 1: But did he really think he had a chance with her?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure she led him on.
Speaker 1: I'm sure she shipped naked pictures.
Speaker 2: Do you think she's sent a nude?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I need to see the naked picture because Madison said I saw titty and frontal frontal.
Speaker 2: I don't think Madison saw anything. But I don't think she saw anything because I think she would have given like explicit. Well, Taylor now has moved on and she has a boyfriend who she's still I don't Gaston, where do they come up with these names?
Speaker 1: Gaston?
Speaker 3: And not to be confused with beauty and the Beast.
Speaker 2: You gave me Gaston. No, that's a little mermaid.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't crab, trusty crab.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, well anything? Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Or does JT look like a young Shane Simpson?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I right, does it? I think it's the height and the expression. I mean, his personality doesn't sound again but Shane, I think is funny. It's funny and has like a But.
Speaker 4: JT's jokes never land.
Speaker 2: Now because they're they're scripted.
Speaker 1: Every word out of his mouth is so awkward, you just like, oh god, JT, please shut up?
Speaker 2: And I kept calling him PJ, PJ.
Speaker 1: Well, what's the other guy on POTENTIAKA No, not that.
Speaker 4: PK JT and PDJ.
Speaker 2: Who's TJ from Potomac? There's so many actors, can't we just use your name? Then Madison and Austin chat. Madison and Shep are better since Vegas. Everyone on the party bus talks about Austin and his girlfriend Mollie Taylor. Venita and lev are shocked that Austin and Audrey have been together for so long. I live three months, so long. Vanita and Leva have heard whisperings about other women dating Austin at a similar time. This causes cheating speculation.
Speaker 1: God, you so I don't want to go through cheating speculations.
Speaker 2: Last season was all about Taylor and Austin the entire season. But you know what, I have a feeling we could probably skip through a lot of this, and Taylor is probably going to hook up with Shep again.
Speaker 3: She's got a boyfriend now, Teddy. She might send him a nude though it might happen.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: Then everyone arrives at Madison's Carolina cup block Shep, Yeah, that's what you do that They're not ever gonna bomp it again. Oh you think you've never unblocked somebody and followed them again.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 2: Then everyone arrives at Madison's Carolina Cup party. JT gives Austin a kine to make amends. SHEP says hi to Taylor, Taylor block SHEP. J T gives Patricia kaye, and she is, of course offended by.
Speaker 4: Did totally totally unaware, Like if she could have.
Speaker 2: Killed him in another moment and erased him from this world in that moment, she would.
Speaker 1: Have been like, dude, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Were you with me at Bravochon when we sat next to Patricia or was I with Tisphedra not with me? Oh my god, she's really funny. I really like her. Then we see a two months later teaser. JT says Craig lied and offended Patricia. Craig says that JT called Patricia a bitch he needed to end up in the Carolina cupcage when he gave her the cane and then she rejected it.
Speaker 1: She should have just hit him in the head with it.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: She should have been like, you're fired, bam.
Speaker 2: Bam, met and stead he quit.
Speaker 1: Oh it was really good.
Speaker 2: I'm liking it. I do feel like after watching all of last season and then watching this first episode, I'm gonna need Levet to be more. I like her, I like her, loved her in the reunion where she actually is given a well, she's like business. She has a spinoff, yeah, Southern Hospitality.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't watch that show. I need to watch that one now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a good show. But because we've seen her personality there, it's kind of like a vander Pump Rules show where she manages these restaurants and bars and whatever. But like Leva and Vanita give so much like when asked a question, but in scene they don't do much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: Let's hope it changes. It will because they have good ship to say. Yep. All right, thanks guys for tuning in for another episode of to Teas and a Pod. We'll be back every day every day this week. By