Speaker 1: We are about to find the answers to some of life's biggest questions.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's the Jewel Show, and no.
Speaker 1: It's not the meaning of life or what came first the chicken or the road crossing, or just what does it look like in Kanye West's head. That's a great question. It is a great question. But there are even questions out there that are more baffling. And there's a thread going viral of common things that women do that men can't seem to wrap their heads around. It's hilarious and we'll go over it next and hopefully get some answers on these wonderfully convoluted creatures.
Speaker 2: All this women.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, and the questions are ridiculous. We'll go over right after this. It's the Jewble Show.
Speaker 1: Here's a question for you, and it's something that the greatest minds in the universe have pondered for ages. Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Rob the Snake Wrangler from Love Island. They've all wonder this question. And that question is how do women sleep comfortably with boobs?
Speaker 2: It's The jew Show. That's such a good question. It is a great question. Why, the same as how do you guys, sleep with your little friend.
Speaker 1: Sometimes there's a thread going viral of common things that women do that men cannot seem to wrap their heads around, and that's one of the things on the list.
Speaker 2: I should be just picture dudes in her. You ever thought about it?
Speaker 4: Those like how do you roll over?
Speaker 2: She just lays on him, Like wha Is it difficult? Or do you just sleep?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: I mean, you just sleep.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you just kind of have to adjust him. I guess it depends on the size, but there are some moments when it's a little bit squitched, so you just adjust a little bit the same way you guys suggest, So I feel like.
Speaker 2: It's the same. We just have two question itself, is those are the hard hitting things that guys think about.
Speaker 1: You know, when you're driving in the car with your boyfriend or husband or a guy whatever, and you're like, what are you thinking about?
Speaker 2: And they're like nothing.
Speaker 1: A lot of times it is nothing, but every once in a while it's like, how does she do it?
Speaker 2: That's amazing? I wish somebody would ask me that to my face, what are you thinking about?
Speaker 1: I was just thinking about how do you sleep comfortably with boobs? It's like you got your own pillows. In a way, I'm so confused and my head hurts. Common things that women do that men can't seem to wrap their head around. Another one is how can they drop so much hair in my house and not be bald.
Speaker 2: That's a fair question. It is a fair question.
Speaker 6: I wonder it myself, Like how do I clog my drain every couple of weeks, all of a sudden, I still got hair.
Speaker 2: On my head. I don't know. That's a legit mystery. It works in our favor, though, no, it doesn't. It bothers me. What do you mean, what's our favor?
Speaker 6: I told you, Like when you leave your hair behind at somebody's house so they know that somebody with dark hair has been there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you place a hair on the pillow or something like that.
Speaker 2: You like strategically have done that in the past.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, man, I had a feeling some he was cheating on me, and I wanted to let that other girl know that this place has been taken. So I'd pull my hair out and I'd put it wherever he needed to be. Oh my gosh, how in the bed in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: Another common thing that men cannot seem to wrap their head around. Is the fact that women want you more when you have a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Is that the truth?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: I mean maybe it's like the idea of oh he's stable or oh he's like.
Speaker 2: Like he's good enough to have a girlfriend, and somebody else sessing it out. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I always thought it was because she's not actually hitting on you. Dude, it's just easier to talk to you because you're already taken. She doesn't have to worry about you doing dumbs. I do you also feel like that.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's more of a guy thing that they think that any woman that talks to them is hitting a lot of times. So you're like, oh, he's got a girlfriend, so he's probably not trying to hook up. And then you're like how are you And he's like, you know, it's really messed up.
Speaker 6: I used to hang out with this guy was a DJ and he had a fake wedding ring, and so on nights where he was DJing, he.
Speaker 2: Would pull that out.
Speaker 6: He's like watch this, and he would put the wedding ring on and see how much attention.
Speaker 2: He would get. We have more attention with a wedding ring on according to.
Speaker 6: Him, he did serious. I just stood there and I was like, okay, but I thought you were leaving with me. But that's what a disaster anyway.
Speaker 1: Another thing that men can't seem to wrap their head around when it comes to him and is why can't they tell us what's wrong without having to be asked multiple times?
Speaker 2: I'm going to read my mind, No we can't.
Speaker 4: Don't.
Speaker 6: You just want them to like care, because if something's wrong with me, I do want to share it with you. But if you don't care to hear it, then, like, you know, why are you not? Why are you not paying attention to my mood shifts? Because I know when you're hungry just looking at your hold on Nina.
Speaker 2: The question was why do you have to be asked multiple times? On time? Number one? We care? On time number five, we no longer care. Yeah, it's too hard to find out what's wrong with you working to it. We know something's wrong, but we haven't digested it yet.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, ladies, advice just say that, Hey, okay, what's wrong?
Speaker 8: You know what?
Speaker 2: I'm not quite sure yet, and when I will get back to you, I don't know that yet either. That's fair. I can do that.
Speaker 1: My last relationship was with a very angry person. It was very angry. They would never say it, but at the very beginning of the relationship, before we were in together, I said, hey, I just communicate very straight up. So like, also, I've had a past with like a lot of people who have been very angry. So I may think you're in a bad mood sometimes when you're not. If you're just quiet. So if I ask you, are you in a bad mood? If something wrong? If you say no to me, then I'm just going to take you at your work. I communicated, that's fair right out of the gate. So I was like, so just let me know, honestly if you have a problem, it's all good. We can talk about it. I don't care. Yeah, right, but just be honest. Amount of times the amount of times that I was like, there's something wrong, No, all right.
Speaker 9: Cool, and then I didn't know then, and then remember that time when it was clear something was wrong, and then you just said okay and walked away, And I was like, but I told you, I know.
Speaker 1: Commenting that men seem to wrap their head around when it comes to women, how can they watch horror movies and true crime podcasts all the time and then wonder why they're anxiety goes he.
Speaker 2: Very good point.
Speaker 10: It's another jewbile phone frame sday mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Peede Deakin's regional manager here. Tell us is this Donna?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes you do?
Speaker 1: Hey Donna? How are you you excited for your first shift tonight?
Speaker 11: I am? I really am, you know, just call it.
Speaker 1: Welcome you to the team. I'm excited for you to start tonight as well. I just want to touch base on a few things before you do.
Speaker 8: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you'll be our nighttime clerk, which means you'll be there from midnight until about seven in the morning.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So have you heard much about the haunting?
Speaker 11: You know, I've heard stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do have some visitors that never checked out of the hotel.
Speaker 12: Oh so you I thought those stories were just, you know, like made up. Are you saying there really is something?
Speaker 1: Yes, there's been some activity, which is why we've always had this position open. But you should be fine. It sound sounds like you have a pleasant disposition. But if you hear anything like laughing, you know, in the in the middle of the night or something like that. You know, you might hear something it's like laughing or something.
Speaker 8: Did you did you?
Speaker 12: Did you just hear like when you said laughing, there was laughing.
Speaker 8: Did you hear that?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't hear any laughing.
Speaker 12: It was right there again, Matt.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a thing on your phone or something. I'm know.
Speaker 11: It really sounded weird, like weird laughing. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Yeah, No, I didn't hear anything. That's weird that you would hear that right now? Oh boy, that's interesting.
Speaker 8: That's a little freaky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's margaret. If you hear laughing in the hotel there, like you know.
Speaker 12: Like that, like you didn't hear.
Speaker 2: That just now, Nope, just heard myself talking.
Speaker 12: To you, okay, because it did sound like a woman.
Speaker 2: What are you?
Speaker 8: What are you?
Speaker 2: Uh huh?
Speaker 12: I can still like every time you talk about it then in the background it's saint, but I can hear like definitely a woman going oh weird.
Speaker 2: Okay, well it's nothing that right now. You didn't hear that, Nope, I did not.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, yeah boy.
Speaker 2: You haven't even worked a shift yet. It sounds like she may have.
Speaker 12: Attached what do you oh, my godness, she goes she's louder.
Speaker 2: Now, Oh really? Oh boy?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, like I said, nothing to be concerned about. She has, you know, only acted out a few times.
Speaker 12: So acted out, she's acted out, like what what does that mean?
Speaker 8: Even?
Speaker 1: Well, unfortunately because of HR stuff, I can't really go into all the details. Really, but you should be fine. If she starts calling me by name, that's when I would be little concerned.
Speaker 11: Oh oh, she does that.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, You've got to be This is ridiculous that you can't hear this.
Speaker 11: I'm not nuts.
Speaker 12: I know I'm not. I'm not crazy. I'm not hearing things.
Speaker 11: This is.
Speaker 6: Me you.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, she just called.
Speaker 12: Me my name and said she's waiting to meet me.
Speaker 8: You can't know this.
Speaker 12: If you can't hear.
Speaker 11: This, I do not know what is wrong with you.
Speaker 12: But it is coming through loud and clear.
Speaker 13: Right now.
Speaker 12: Look over your shoulders.
Speaker 11: She's standing there.
Speaker 1: No I w I'm just in my office. Oh boy, this I'm okay. Now, I guess I'm starting to get a little concerned. She's never attached to somebody so quickly. She must like you a lot somebody.
Speaker 8: What the hell does that mean?
Speaker 2: Attached?
Speaker 11: To me what.
Speaker 2: She's well, I'm sorry, I'm confused.
Speaker 12: What what she's talking directly to me now? And I do not like this. I am not coming to work tonight.
Speaker 11: This is I'm not doing this.
Speaker 12: I quit this job and this is.
Speaker 8: This is stupid.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I really would.
Speaker 12: Like she she just said, I can't quit what the actual nobody told me? This was real? And this is ridiculous, And she was laughing again. I don't know what you think this.
Speaker 8: Is about, but I would like it.
Speaker 2: I would like.
Speaker 12: She's laughing at me. She's going to stop at Margaret off and I am not. I'm not going there with you just I'm going, by the power of Jesus.
Speaker 11: You just shut the.
Speaker 2: Donna.
Speaker 1: This is actually yes, because this is actually Dubil from the Jewbeil Show doing a phone brank on you and your friend.
Speaker 11: No no ice, if your friend Tina set you up, it's a joke.
Speaker 4: Yes, what the hell's that laughing?
Speaker 2: That was Victoria from the show.
Speaker 11: Hi, Hi, Oh my god.
Speaker 12: Well, anyway, tonight's going to be a real fun ship. I Am absolutely freaks.
Speaker 8: That hell out right now.
Speaker 12: Wake up every morning with Jeubile phone Franks.
Speaker 1: Sixty seconds away from a free trip to Jamakea. But first it's Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 2: So the fire festival too, really is happening, y'all? Seriously? Five actually going, I think so they went to the last one. Why would you risk that?
Speaker 6: Because Billy McFarland, the mastermind behind all of this, who's out of jail now and all that stuff, ready to make it happen In April twenty twenty five, says that he's hired a production com company this time to make sure that everything is taken care of, from soup to nuts.
Speaker 2: That was his quote. Okay, Ja rules still involved. Jo Rule is not involved.
Speaker 6: There will be expensive cheese sandwiches, sandwiches for partygoers to indulge in. Ticket start at four hundred dollars and go upwards of a million dollars.
Speaker 2: No, it's not just.
Speaker 6: About being there in luxury. It's about an adventure. Billy says. You'll be on a boat like the last one. Yeah, it was an adventure for people. It was definitely an adventure. There's going to be yachts, and there is going to be scuba diving and all types of luxury experiences, including bouncing around to other islands and other countries on small planes.
Speaker 2: Everyone who pays a four hundred dollars ticket, you're going to be eating those cheese sandwiches. I will say.
Speaker 14: It's funny that he's saying there will be expensive cheese sandwiches.
Speaker 6: He's acknowledging the first one as a disaster. He's acknowledging it.
Speaker 2: It went to jail for it. It is kind of like an ode to that. You're right with the cheese sandwiches.
Speaker 6: But he's he's being funny and also showing you that, hey, for a million dollars, you will have the adventure fewer.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't know that.
Speaker 6: I would ever pay a million dollars to attend any type of festival.
Speaker 1: He's determined to make this Firefest happen, though, he really is.
Speaker 2: Does he have any artists that are performing on it yet? Not that we are aware of.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I'm sure nobody's been announced.
Speaker 2: Yes, bar prepare yourselves.
Speaker 1: If you were a huge performing artist, would you do Firefest?
Speaker 2: I probably would actually want to.
Speaker 4: Be there for this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to see what's going down.
Speaker 6: I also would like have the most legit contract of all time. So I'm taking care of no matter what exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my gosh. And completely different news.
Speaker 6: There's another type of trends that's sweeping TikTok, and that is childish backpacks. Kiddie backpacks are the move this year, especially for high school seniors, but it's starting to roll over into everyone. So we're talking about Dora the Explorer making a comeback, SpongeBob spied Man, all that great.
Speaker 2: I want to have I'm the map. I'm the map. I'm the map, the map, I'm the map. I'm the map. I'm the map.
Speaker 1: Stuck in my head all day? Any he do like it's stuck in my head. It's a great song, it really is.
Speaker 2: I just I've never watched it, but I think she's so cute. She's so cute.
Speaker 6: They're saying that it has something to do with that whole fear of growing up. You know, you find a little comfort with Dora wor Sponge Dora.
Speaker 1: She shouts everything, Yeah, boots, pack the drugs none.
Speaker 2: If it feels comforting, that's college Dora.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And we're going to fire Fest boot.
Speaker 6: Find it on the map, Map.
Speaker 2: An adventure about Now, that's what's trending.
Speaker 1: Shopping going Auburn your home for a michiine gu And now it's time for your shot and a trip to Jamaica.
Speaker 2: Maybe do they Explorer will be there when you're there.
Speaker 1: Go to the Jewel Show dot com and enter the word son that son at the Jewel Show dot com right now, and you could be on your way to Jamaica.
Speaker 2: It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 1: Only on the Jubil Show, Dean is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and he thinks that his wife, Joanna of five years, might be messing around. Hope not, but if she is, we'll try to catch her and we'll see what's going on.
Speaker 2: Dean, what's up? Why do you think your wife cheating on you?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 11: Something weird that happens. It's really it can't get it out of my head. So look this kind of city beginning. Like Joanna and I we've been married for like five years. I think we've had like a pretty eating marriage, donalc. Like we're both people, have the same quirks, were both kind of like the same kind of weird.
Speaker 2: If that makes yeah, that's good.
Speaker 5: We don't.
Speaker 11: We don't really even argue much. We actually the way we met was on a movie trivy in at a bar that we go to. Again, we were on opposing teams, and to be honest with you, she's she was the only one that might that knew more than I did. So I was like immediately taken back by her, and she impressed me, like from night once hit it off from then and now we go to tribute nights pretty much every week. And but now we're on the same team where the power couple trivias. Yeah, thank you, No, we do well. So, I mean, I've never really seen Joanna my kind of wandering I or anything like these seems to be like into me physically. I've never really had a problem. I'm so the other night was the first time I've had anything like questionable pop up in my head. So, you know, we're having our I don't know, adults time, if you will. In the middle of it, she you know, you know, we think it's a loud at times, and you know, you say each other's names, but she yelled out, Chris, Chris, I'm deaned. That's not even like I don't even have the middle Yeah, so I don't know, like I don't She didn't even text herself doing it, and to be honest, you, I think she's been it like maybe three times.
Speaker 2: That night, so like did you stop her? And was like, hold on, baby.
Speaker 11: Well not during that We're not buring that round. I mean after that round and obviously, like I asked her about it, and she kind of had like a deer in HEADLFE look first, that kid, like she didn't kind of like seeing where it was coming from. She then she's a night. At first she was just kind of famous. She was saying yes, and I was like no, no, no, no, I don't know. She was definitely saying Chris whatever. You know. She kind of got snippy and like she kind of got mad that I was acchiating her in the first place, and she didn't mention. She was like, we don't even know Chris, which was true the two of us that I know, you don't know Chris. After that round, like you know, we got a little snippy, She's get a little upset, and she's like, we need to drop it if you want round two, and you know I wanted round two. I kind of dropped it, but then the thought was like still running in my head and I'm still to this day wondering, like, who the hell is Chris? Like I know she said Chris. I don't know. I mean, I mean there's nights where I have to work late and I can't get a Tributa and show, She'll get a tribua with her friends and you know what, all me.
Speaker 4: Which is totally cool.
Speaker 11: I don't have a problem with it. I don't know if there's some other dudes in that while she's there trying to move, you know, move on her while I'm out there, I don't know. I do know that there's this one other dude named Chris and always at trivia night, but we don't, like, we don't know him. We just know of him, so it's like not a Chris that we know. Yeah, I don't know if that's the Chris she was calling out too. I hope not, But I just I just kind of really want to know who this Chris is and who's making, you know, my own wife say his name.
Speaker 6: Did she have any exes or anything named Chris? But I guess if she did, she probably could have owned up to that, right.
Speaker 11: No, no, not, that'd be worse true.
Speaker 6: I just I don't know where that was. Maybe Chris Evans maybe she lets captain America. So yeah, we'll figure it out for you. Man, we'll play a song come Back. You already told us what grocery store you guys are Rewards card members at. So we'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every month we choose one Lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if she sends those to you or somebody else.
Speaker 11: Okay, perfect, Thanks, you guys appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, we'll play a song come back and get your to catch cheter. Next.
Speaker 1: Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, And if you're just joining us, Dean is on the phone and he thinks that his wife of five years named Joanna might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call her from the grocery store that there are Rewards members at, and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one Lucky Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to Dean or to somebody else. But first, Dean, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 11: I mean Chris Noles version. I mean, I'm knowing my wife for like five years, and the other night she during a bud time, she said, Chris in bed, my name's Mike Is. So I'm kind of wondering who she's yelling out. We don't know Chris. So I just I.
Speaker 4: Just want to know, like why or who?
Speaker 11: Yes, Chris is and yeah, John down to Bomba.
Speaker 2: But you did say that there was a Chris at a trivia that you guys go to.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we know, of we don't we don't know the person. We don't know on person. But he's got a trivia you know, he's always a trivia night. And I don't know, maybe one night and I had to work late and I couldn't go to trivia, like maybe something kind of that. I don't know. I hope not. I hope I'm wrong. Yeah, I just I just want to.
Speaker 1: Get to the bottom of this, all right, man, you're ready for us to call her? Yeah, because I'm going to be Okay, here we go. Hi, this is horrible calling from So. I was looking for a rewards card member named Joanna. Is she Hey, Johanna Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations. Here, this month's a big winner.
Speaker 8: Cool, So what I win? What's up?
Speaker 1: If you haven't seen the signs? Every single month we choose one lucky rewards card. Remember who gets free flowers delivered anywhere they want to anybody that they want, absolutely free. You've just won thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 8: Okay, Oh, do I just tell you?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 8: Do I? What I need to do?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know who you want to send them to? Now that's great? Okay, yeah, the first thing I would need from you? Is this the first and the last name of a person.
Speaker 2: You'd like to send them to?
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, is Dean?
Speaker 2: My same last name? Is that a husband?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that's my husband? And be a partner.
Speaker 2: Okay? Oh you guys do a tribute together. That's fun.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that's actually going mad. But anyway, can I just put like a clue on the card?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 2: What did you want to put on it? Do you get a five hundred characters?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 8: Okay, Well it's going to be.
Speaker 13: A movie quote for yeah, it's just like since threeistic game we've played back and forth.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, yet we can do that.
Speaker 8: You are our eighth customer today. You want to free um exclamations? The jerk what a little Sorry I was the jerk, Dean.
Speaker 1: Did they call you to Joanna? That's Dean on the phone. This is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jubil Hi.
Speaker 2: I'm Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 1: And we do a segment on the show called to Catch a Cheater where if we think somebody's cheating, we see that they send flowers to No, Dean is not cheating.
Speaker 2: Dean actually thought you might be.
Speaker 4: You guys scared me.
Speaker 2: You wanted to see if you send flowers to somebody else?
Speaker 8: What I like?
Speaker 11: I don't know. It was a I don't know, wouldn't remember you said the name Chris.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Oh god, oh my god.
Speaker 11: I do much of the wrong way.
Speaker 8: Oh I wish there was a Chris addens me.
Speaker 11: Well, what do you mean you wish?
Speaker 8: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 13: Okay, sorry, Dean, I thought I said to drop it that night. Why are you telling people on the radio well, I.
Speaker 11: Mean, I mean, because you said another guy's in the bed the other night. I mean, I know you said the draba, but it still bothers me and I kind of want to figure out who this Chris was.
Speaker 8: Okay, well, here's what happened. Nothing. First of all, you know how it's just routine. It's not bad. But you know, we've just been doing the same thing for a while lately, and I was just fantasizing to make it more fun in the bedroom for me. So I was thinking about Chris Adams.
Speaker 11: So that's all to act.
Speaker 2: Sure, But you didn't tell him you were fantasizing about somebody else.
Speaker 11: No, I'm trying to play seriously, you're seriously thinking about Chris Evans while we're having specks.
Speaker 8: I mean, well, I'm sorry, yeah, Captain America.
Speaker 11: I mean, was he wearing with Captain America? Soon?
Speaker 2: Duran, Wait, Dean, are you okay with me?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: But really, Dean, if you as you hear this, like, are you okay with that?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 2: Does it bother you that your wife is fantasizing about a celebrity.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's not like it was Chris at trivia or something.
Speaker 11: You well, that that would be way worse. I mean serious, seriously, like thinking about Chris Evans while we're together having adult time.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, Joanna, do you feel guilty or I'm trying to understand how you guys are digesting this because it was a problem at first for you.
Speaker 2: Dean.
Speaker 8: That's kind of weird to talk about. Like if you fantasize that, you tell me.
Speaker 11: You're not doing for you anymore birth right, like you might add to other saying for it, there's something going on.
Speaker 8: No, baby, you're so hot. This is just a hilly fantasy, doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 11: I mean, when she's wearing his Captain America suit doing your fantasy.
Speaker 8: For a part of it?
Speaker 11: Do you want me to wear Captain America suit?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 8: All my birthday's coming up.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, we'll let you.
Speaker 1: Guys finish this conversation out there. Hey Dean, congratulations though at least he's not cheating on you. Yeah, and it sounds like communication is really going to help you both out a lot.
Speaker 11: Not for sure, I mean, if she even chanized on another guy, I mean, I guess I'm okay with Captain America. You know, it sounds like a still duty. I guess.
Speaker 2: Specific civic duty wood luck, guys, this is great.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 16: What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
Speaker 1: Almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, Your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in an orange, brown, and nude colored game of trivia.
Speaker 2: Oh for all the trivial glory.
Speaker 1: Also, speaking of fall being here and all those fantastic neutral colors, don't get caught in last year's there's a bit of a hard nip in the air fashion Well, Macy's you covered literally with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for You Versus Victoria, they're also here to help with all of your fall fashion needs. Shop in store or at Macy's dot com. And if you want that gift card, and if you want to play. Victoria almost said beat.
Speaker 2: Victoria easy there call us eight eight three.
Speaker 1: Four three one O six one. You can also DM us at the Jewel Show or go to the Jebel Show dot com. And now let's get Victoria's brain stretched out and ready to go with a few quick questions. Victoria, what is the big prize that the Jebel Show is giving away Jamaica?
Speaker 2: Yes? What was your favorite drink that you had when the show was in Jamaica together?
Speaker 6: Ooh, it's not an ass smoothie, but bad monkey that was called It's a dirty banana, dirty banana, I was.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry Nina threw me off right there.
Speaker 6: That's what I've been calling it the whole time. Though it was bad monkeys. But those dirty bananas are so good. Nothing to do with the monkey.
Speaker 2: If you win the trip, get a dirty banana.
Speaker 1: I'm watching this show. I think that's why I confused it. When can people listening to this win that trip to Paradise Victoria.
Speaker 2: During Nina's as trending? Yes, yes, correct, watch out Victoria's on fire today. You versus Victoria is coming up next? Good morning? Can I take your order?
Speaker 11: Tall?
Speaker 4: A large black coffee Large flack.
Speaker 2: Do you mean aventy No, I mean large means av Yeah. The biggest onny Venti is.
Speaker 15: Large is twenty Yeah, large is large. In fact, the cole is large and ronde is Spanish for large. Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large. He's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and free lang which it's.
Speaker 1: Time for you versus Victoria, America's favorite game show. Yeah, your chance to take on Victoria Ramire is in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria. Dakota.
Speaker 2: What's up, Dakota, Fay, how are you doing good? Are you ready to take on Victoria? To seek? You have what it takes. I'm ready to forget everything I've ever known all of a sudden. That's the most accurate way to describe the game.
Speaker 1: So it always happens, all right, Victoria, are you ready to forget what you've thought you've always known?
Speaker 2: Yes, I am. You will do it on a daily basis, and I'm ready to do it again. All right, We're sending Victoria out of the studio. That's funny.
Speaker 1: And while she leaves Dakota, the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say passed, and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, all right, she's outside. The door is closed, she's making faces at me through the glass.
Speaker 2: Here are we going to go to? Your time starts now? What is the coldest planet in our solar system?
Speaker 8: Ooh you area?
Speaker 2: What planet orbits the Sun on its side?
Speaker 4: Can you keep that?
Speaker 2: What planet orbits the Sun on its side?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Saturn?
Speaker 2: What planet has twenty seven moons? There's a theme here.
Speaker 6: Nap Tune Voyager two in nineteen eighty six visited what planet.
Speaker 4: Mars?
Speaker 2: What plant has a small ring around it? A small red ring around it?
Speaker 4: Also the Saturn.
Speaker 1: All right, we're going to see if Victoria can get through this without saying uranus for every single one that is so that this happened, He's going to be the difficult part for her. Good Victoria, come on in. Okay, and while Victoria gets settled, Dakota, what's something you would like the world to know today?
Speaker 17: Well, I wouldn't have ever have heard of you, guys, if it wasn't from my beautiful wife and now so shout out to her and yeah, thank you guys for being awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well, thank you to her, and thank you to you and thank you for being a good listener. Yeah to her, actually yeah, yeah to her, thank you, thank you. He sounds awesome.
Speaker 1: All right, Victoria is in studio or headphones are on, and this Victoria might be the toughest you versus Victoria you've ever played.
Speaker 2: I'm not even over exaggerating. She like you're always over exaggerating. No, I think he's pretty that point with this one.
Speaker 1: You're not going to be competing against Dakota as much as you're going to be competing against yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why put it like that, because it's true.
Speaker 1: Thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible, and you have to beat Dakota outright to win, and Dakota you can tell her when to go.
Speaker 2: Godspeed, Victoria.
Speaker 11: Beddy.
Speaker 2: What is the coldest planet in our solar system? In the Solar system? Your it is? What planet orbits the Sun on its side?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: What planet orbits the Sun on its side? What planet has twenty seven moons?
Speaker 5: Where's your two?
Speaker 2: In nineteen eighty six visited what planet? What planet has a small red ring around it? Saturn?
Speaker 1: All right, I got that in on time. Let's get the answers now with our scoreboard. Your ain is Brad. Dakota got one correct, Victoria I got four?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. What this was kind of riggs? And Uranus is Victoria's favorite planet.
Speaker 4: This one?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you do.
Speaker 2: You put in a lot of work to get this this round I have.
Speaker 6: I will say Dakota gets extra points for pronouncing the planet correctly.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: I say it right? How do you say it? Dagoda?
Speaker 1: I like I snapped out of it for Saturn real quick, Dakota, you didn't officially beat Victoria, but you do get one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's.
Speaker 2: Just for playing those. I appreciate you, guys. Yeah, I appreciate you. Let's get the answers now with Nina. Can I just say that all the answers were Uranus Uranus? It's true.
Speaker 6: We'll go over the coldest planet, Uranus, the planet the orbits the Sun on its side, the planet that has twenty seven moons Urinus. Where or two and eighty six visited Urinus and the planet with a small red ring around it.
Speaker 2: Urinus. I really thought it was Saturn.
Speaker 14: Uranus has a red rings. It's one of the only other planets that has a tiny little ring. You can't really see it in the telescope or anything. The other one Saturns.
Speaker 1: But did you know that we're not gonna be able to see Saturn's rings anymore soon?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: It's turning, so it's not going to be able to be viewable from Earth in about six months. Oh yeah, so the only red ring will be able to see as the ring around your aus. Thanks for playing.
Speaker 5: Having me on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, go to yourself. We play you versus Victoria this same part of this weekday morning.
Speaker 3: Remember you want to play Victoria, just go Damas at the Jewel Show or go to the Jewel Show dot com. Also your shot at a trip to Jamaica coming up after that with Nita's what's trending.
Speaker 2: It's the Jewel Show First.
Speaker 6: Date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Adjocuslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Thomas is on the phone today for a first date follow up, and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Nanny. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Thomas, what's up man? How long has it been since you talked to Nanni.
Speaker 4: I've spent a couple of days, some texts, no reply.
Speaker 2: Okay, you sound bummed.
Speaker 4: I really thought I nailed this date. I thought this was the best date I ever made.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well, why don't you tell us about the date?
Speaker 11: Then? Well, we went to this night of market.
Speaker 17: You know, it was just like just pop up, mainstream thing, lots of food vendors and like you know, street art performers that kind of stuff, and you know, it's.
Speaker 4: Actually a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be.
Speaker 18: The honest, She's taking pictures the whole.
Speaker 19: Time and like seeing that you have a good time. Like this is like a total like Instagram little date, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, so is she like an influencer or something.
Speaker 19: Yeah, she's an insurance but likes business insurance. I'm actually trying to start my own business this year, so I was hell interested in all her insurance knowledge.
Speaker 6: You know, did you guys I don't know who get close and flirty, Like, how did that vibe feel outside of the instagrammable moments?
Speaker 4: I mean I thought so, I mean she's crazy.
Speaker 19: I you know, I was so into her, like mega, Like I could look at this girl for a decade.
Speaker 4: I saw she was she doing the same without me. You know, maybe.
Speaker 11: I don't know, maybe she shouldn't get my.
Speaker 4: Humor or something, or the clothes weren't right.
Speaker 5: I don't really know what it was.
Speaker 2: So I was like the conversations during the date, I mean, you know, I kept.
Speaker 4: Making jokes, and I think she thought she was.
Speaker 11: She was like laughing on the inside.
Speaker 4: You know, she's not a big laugher, but like.
Speaker 11: I'm looking at her job.
Speaker 18: She's like I'm saying, I'm trying to start this business.
Speaker 4: Next year, and like she's in business insurance.
Speaker 11: I had a lot of questions, and I thought we were having a good report going.
Speaker 6: You know, Okay, did anything happen that was kind of awkward on the date other than talking about business the whole time?
Speaker 18: So maybe some of my jokes were over her head. There was there was one thing.
Speaker 4: It wasn't bad.
Speaker 19: You know, I don't want I don't want to talk about on the radio.
Speaker 11: I'm just gonna hope it wasn't that thing.
Speaker 2: You don't want to talk about what it was, but it's a safe place, Thomas. Well, I mean, let us be the judge.
Speaker 11: I think it just I just I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Whatever that makes me feel like it's that Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 18: Don't know, it's it's hard to I just don't want to.
Speaker 4: Talk about it. I don't think it was that.
Speaker 11: It could have been that whatever. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Okay, can you just do this for us, Thomas, Like, was it perverted? Wasn't funny? Was it awkward?
Speaker 18: No, it was just it was the thing that just happened.
Speaker 11: It could happen anybody.
Speaker 4: Don't let's move on.
Speaker 11: I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I know my head's going to a lot of sensors. That dr pain.
Speaker 19: I did not see my pants?
Speaker 1: Okay, pause on that made me think you did. All right, Well, we're trying to figure it out for you. Then we'll play a song, come back and then call her and see iuse why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another data. Right, let's do this, Okay, Well, place I'll come back and get your first day follow up next. Right in the middle of your first day follow up, if you're just joining us, Thomas is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Nanny. We're about to call her and see if to tell us why she's ghosting him. But first, Thomas, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 19: We had a good date at the name market, you know, taking pictures, a little time, having a good time.
Speaker 4: That's all. We were connecting beautiful a way into Nannie. And I don't know why she ghosts to me.
Speaker 20: Okay, there's one thing I think it could be if that and whatever, but I don't I'm hoping it's not that thing and something else, and maybe we can work through this.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about it so it makes us feel like it is that thing. Yeah, you said it was bad.
Speaker 18: If you knew, you'd understand it's a story.
Speaker 11: But I'm forgotting.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll tell us that. Yeah, we'll see. All right, you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 8: Let's see it?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, Masspekta Nani. Please is this hitor?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 2: How are you? My name is Jubil. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jubil Show. Hi, Nanny, my name is Nina. Also on the show, Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 11: How are you? Hi?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 11: I'm Hie.
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I listened before.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard a first date follow up before?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: God, yeah, yeah, I actually have?
Speaker 2: Right? Would you like to be on one?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, I guess I should have saw this coming.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, you're ghosting somebody and they emailed us because they want to know why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 2: Do you know who it is?
Speaker 8: I mean it has to be Thomas, Yes it is, You.
Speaker 2: Got it right? Do you mind telling us about Thomas, like why you're ghosting him?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 8: Okay, here you okay? Some of his greatest hits.
Speaker 10: The first thing he said to me, he said, oh damn, you're hotter than the Internet.
Speaker 11: Which was flattering but like a.
Speaker 2: Lot kind of funny. Okay, well, let's hear more.
Speaker 8: That's okay.
Speaker 10: He commented on my shoes four times, even to the point of asking me if I needed to take them off, which reminded me of, like, I don't know, like a teacher, a parent, I don't know. It was like my shoes alone, it was a lot. He was like tall enough, like it should have mattered at the like maybe that who cares that he's so much attention.
Speaker 5: To my shoes?
Speaker 8: Like it was a lot?
Speaker 2: Does he have like a flood fetish?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I didn't even.
Speaker 8: Think of that.
Speaker 6: If you're trying to get somebody's shoes off real quick, that tells about something.
Speaker 11: Oh no.
Speaker 5: So he also just carried on and on and on about this.
Speaker 8: New business, like let's not get ourselves.
Speaker 11: This dude's not starting a business, like okay, and.
Speaker 10: Then okay, about thirty four and fifty seven times throughout the night he commented on the other women at the market. They they weren't nearly as hot as I was, and like I started to get a little like embarrassed. It was embarrassing so like it was gross honestly.
Speaker 2: So, no, dude's not it. I mean that can definitely be a little awkward. Like I feel like someone was saying they're hotter than you. True, Oh.
Speaker 4: He wasn't because I farted on you at all?
Speaker 8: What, Oh my god, are you serious?
Speaker 4: I got coppa that No, don't use that.
Speaker 1: Thomas is actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you. We can't cut it now, Thomas, you said it. I guess you cut it that night, to cut that punt, cut that put.
Speaker 5: I don't care. I wasn't even going to bring that up, but like.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he did like on you though, How did that happen?
Speaker 10: It was like, it wasn't about my shoes. Yeah, he gets really excited about feet apparently.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is confusing. So you asked her to take off your shoes.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 5: You were nice shoes.
Speaker 4: We all know, nice shoes. He uncomfortable. I was trying to be courteous.
Speaker 2: Okay, how did you fart on her?
Speaker 5: I'm back over.
Speaker 11: I just come on, we don't got to talk about that.
Speaker 2: Come on, it happened to me that was the best, But that wasn't the reason.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean that's one of the reasons. One of the reasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you were mares, you know, and then and hell his cause yes.
Speaker 19: No, I can't control them whatever, I guess whatever. Look, I was complimenting you though. I was just trying to make you feel, you know, seen and secure. And if it wasn't the art thing, I mean, you you you.
Speaker 10: Definitely made me feel seen it was. It was a lot like it's harder other women, like I think they heard you saying.
Speaker 11: That I was hotter than them, and that's like embarrassing. Bro, how's that?
Speaker 4: How is that embarrassing? You're hot? You guys? Hot people don't get embarrassed.
Speaker 2: They're hot, Nanni, Would you like another date with I'm still pay for it?
Speaker 5: Uh no, I'm good, think so they'll pay for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll pay for it thanks to.
Speaker 5: You guys afore it was bad, like no, yeah, I really want to go out again.
Speaker 11: But just you don't know this.
Speaker 4: I always think you're hot.
Speaker 19: If you want to go on a day with someone who says you're on here because I think you're hot, I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Jule's first date follow up, Hey there are you a library book?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Because I'm totally checking you out. Also, i'd like to see all the names of the other people that have read you and they return dates.
Speaker 2: Because of open communication. That's too far, bro, too far?
Speaker 1: There are you from Tennessee because I dig Southern ladies and you're not bad for a seven.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's how that one goes.
Speaker 1: Anyway, what's the cheesiest pickup line ever used on you, or that you've ever used. I asked because the threat is going viral of people sharing ridiculous pickup lines that have actually worked, and we'll over them next so you can have some new AMMO when you're out there in the wild and feeling a little flirty. Yeah, right after this, it's the Jewbile Show. Hey there, we're back and do you like breakfast in bed?
Speaker 2: Oh you do?
Speaker 11: Huh?
Speaker 2: Well, Hi, my name is Breakfast. Nice to meet you. It's the Jewble Show. I'll be like, well, I am hungry.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of ridiculous pickup lines out there, and sometimes they actually work. I say that because there's a thread going viral of people sharing their ridiculous pickup lines that have actually worked, so that you can be prepared to be flirty today. Also, let us know yours eight eight eight three four three one oh six one are texting four one o six one. Tell us the ridiculous pickup line that you like, and we'll go over them right now and tell you what the number one pickup line is in a second. But first, here's some of the other ones from the thread that's going viral. Okay, are you Siri because you auto complete me works in a certain subset of.
Speaker 6: It, just like totally kills it by bringing up Siri. I'm not turned on anything, you know, I say it to the wrong person, Like, actually, I work for Google.
Speaker 11: So now.
Speaker 1: Maybe if you just said, hey, Google, yeah, are you a charger because I'm dying without you?
Speaker 2: Would any of these actually work on you?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 2: Not yet, but some do work. I mean honestly probably Vitoria is like the charger thing, because the charger.
Speaker 1: Okay, We're going over a thread of cheesy pickup lines that people say have actually worked for them.
Speaker 2: Is your name, Jimmy, because I've found for you Jimmy that definitely would not work, that actually works for something, and be like, okay, you get a for effort, but that's not my number.
Speaker 1: Going over a threat that is going our people sharing the cheesy pickup lines that have actually worked on them text in four one O six one. What's one that has actually worked on you or one that you use? Aren't you worried about global warming because you're making it way too hot?
Speaker 2: Near also got to get well, I think any of these wi work. I'm Victoria.
Speaker 6: I don't hear these and be like, wow, I'm so turned on right now I hear them, I'm like, oh my god, this that's so cute.
Speaker 2: Like if it makes you laugh, then yeah, they can pull you in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell you what the number one cheesy pickup line is so that you can use it when you're being flirty today. But here's another one actually kind of like this one. I'm learning about important dates in history. I want to be one of them.
Speaker 6: I don't know that I like that one because it implies that's just one of them, So how many important are you going to happen?
Speaker 14: That's the issue with some of these is the overthinking that happens after that, Yeah, after you say wait a second, hold on, like you want to put you on my team?
Speaker 8: Or what.
Speaker 2: A lot of days you could be one of them, don't you know what My favorite favorite favorite one is. That's is Mariah Carey. No I'm not even playing cards, but I pulled a queen.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 2: I was expecting me to say that are you Mariah Carey song? At first, this is you?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 6: That would work too, especially if it was around the holidays and I was like at a holiday bar, Oh, you got me done?
Speaker 2: That works.
Speaker 1: I love our listeners because there's text messages coming in at four one oh six one that are the pickup lines that they've used that actually work or would work on them, and I can't read any of them on the air.
Speaker 2: You people are perverts.
Speaker 10: And I.
Speaker 6: Will say a little bit of advice is probably not always the best to compare people to food, because I'll tell you one that did not work. But I did give him some credit for it. This dude rolled up on me. He was like, dang, girl, you remind me of a whopper of a whopper double whappa with cheese. And I was like, excuse me, do I look like a square patty?
Speaker 2: And he's like, no, girl, you dig.
Speaker 11: Why? Well?
Speaker 2: That didn't work. He was a numbers game for you, exact trying that on everyone that exists. Just the first one that thinks this is cool is my queen.
Speaker 14: Like, no, that didn't work, bro, I've never used a pickup line in my life, really, really pretty sure.
Speaker 8: I never have. No.
Speaker 14: When you're as cool as I am, you kind of just don't need You just tell them fun facts about your life and they go, wait a second.
Speaker 2: Wow, Hey, I'm a pilot, what's up? You have a pickup lines you want to share with us?
Speaker 5: Okay, get ready because take notes because this is how you pull.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, are you an artist? Because I'm drawn?
Speaker 2: And oh all right, how many times does that work for you?
Speaker 8: I've never tried it?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 8: Do you like Pokemon? Because I want to peek at too? All right?
Speaker 2: And Azina has more game than everybody is room.
Speaker 1: You're coming sixty seconds away from your shot at a trip to Jamaica.
Speaker 6: But first, it's Nina's what's trending. So we all can agree that things are just expensive. Life is hard. But you know what, Amazon is here for us because they are launching a new budget friendly grocery line. This is happening after Walmart did it and a couple other stores did it. But the whole idea is that the food is going to be discounted and most of it will cost less than five dollars. Prime members will also get an additional ten percent off. So now Amazon is going to have private label, budget friendly food line.
Speaker 2: I thought they already did. Oh wait, wasn't food? It's just like is that the Amazon basis?
Speaker 14: Yeah, exactly, It's going to be Amazon basics for life for Amazon necessities.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't hate this.
Speaker 6: If you shot half of your stuff here and then you go like get expensive meat or something somewhere else. I don't know how I feel about buying budget meat on Amazon, you know what I mean. There's some things that I may not do that with. But hey, we love people trying to make things easier for us. So the original program was Amazon Fresh, and so that is getting a little bit of a rebooth.
Speaker 2: Wait, so they're not gonna have Amazon Fresh stores anymore. Yeah, I think it's online. They already have the expensive food market tied up Whole Foods. Yeah, now they gonna get the other end of the market. Wait, whole Foods is Amazon? Well you can use your little Amazon and Whole Foods. Yeah, Amazon owns Whole Foods that you. Oh, I didn't know that they know that. Well, I didn't know they owned it either. I thought it just like an Amazon company. Oh, I never heard that. How much I love Whole Foods.
Speaker 14: It's so expensive, worries the same company that brought you that is going to bring you low cost food under five dollars?
Speaker 2: Is it a pack of gum for under five dollars.
Speaker 1: Yes, they should open up their discount stores and call them half foods since they own.
Speaker 6: Who I'm telling you you could be in marketing. And lastly, there is also a new trend on howarding our lives. It's called slow living. Hashtag slow living is all over the place right now. It's all about being present and aligned with yourself. We've kind of seen a trend in this anyways, with like you know, girl Bosses going by and just like hustle culture being dead. But this is more about just really listening to yourself and making sure that you are taking the time to enjoy the little things. Make yourself breakfast and make that like an ordeal, you know, go pick a flower and make that a moment in your day instead of just.
Speaker 2: Like rushing around stressed out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, no, because the world is beautiful if you take time to look at it, and it might help you with practicing gratitude, because that's the attitude Victoria farm.
Speaker 2: I want to go fast. I want to go. Let's go people. We got things to do.
Speaker 21: People, Victoria, you don't move fast, though I do right now, Respectfully, the only person in this room that moves.
Speaker 2: Fast besides me is Brad and myself anyway.
Speaker 6: So you may adopt some living or you stay on that hustle road shoot tooo whatever is yours. And that's what's trending, brought you by Michaelshu being on Auburn your home for Michiga.
Speaker 1: And now it's time for your shot at a free trip to Jamaica. Just go to the jubilshow dot com and enter the keyword Son. That's Son at the Jebilshow dot com and all inclusive trip to Paradise supply hotels and resorts, your very own four day, three night, all inclusive stay in Jamaica with an eight hundred dollars roucher toward airfare.
Speaker 2: That's Son at the Jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 5: Jewbiles Dirty Little Secret.
Speaker 2: Hello, hey, hey, you have a dirty little secret? Yep, sweet?
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 22: This happened on three years ago. Now, I had a good friend who used to stay in the hospital along with one of the seniors who was this from d Okay. The senior was.
Speaker 4: He used to ask my.
Speaker 22: Son to do so many weird things and used for one fine day, what my friend did was he took the senior.
Speaker 4: Stu brush clean.
Speaker 22: The dolet for it back and just went to went so every time the senior went to brush steep, my friend Will used to feel that satisfaction.
Speaker 2: I feel like everybody's toothbrush is tainted and we don't even know it. I never thought about that. Whatever.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's that's how he felt.
Speaker 22: Was like to taular wings on him.
Speaker 2: Wow, wow, Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. Never have a good one.
Speaker 11: Hello, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 2: Hey? What's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 8: I do have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 2: Sweet?
Speaker 11: What is it?
Speaker 8: I am in love with the smell of tennis balls. I just love smelling them, you know.
Speaker 2: That, like when you pop the top of one of those fresh three ball cans. Yeah, that does have a smell. It's that all right.
Speaker 23: Yes, it just reminds me of when I was a kid in good times in school?
Speaker 8: Dam class?
Speaker 2: Does it? Has it become a problem though?
Speaker 23: I mean, okay, so maybe it wasn't so much when I was a kid because they were around all the time, But now probably I'd say it's kind of compulsive. If I see some fresh tennis balls, almost dies for them, Like everyone.
Speaker 6: Moves like do you have to get a fixed and stop over at like a Big five or something and buy them an academy kind of, yeah, kind of.
Speaker 1: How would it be a dream job of yours to be the ballperson that I like the US Open whatever you used to run there.
Speaker 2: Hey, I never thought about that dream online. Yeah exactly. Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. Yeah, what's yours?
Speaker 11: A dirty little sea cret