Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Jimmy La and I'm Erica, and happy hump Day.
Speaker 2: Uh, happy hump Day. How you doing. It's almost Halloween.
Speaker 1: It's our favorite holiday of the year because we're witches and we go hard for Halloween.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm really excited because I am Beyonce and Irie is blue per her idea, which was the best idea because a bitch always wanted to be Beyonce. So I have a reason, perfect, what do you want love going to be?
Speaker 3: I like to keep it a surprise. AKA.
Speaker 1: I like to wait to the last minute and then like dig to in my closet and be like, oh I found something.
Speaker 3: I put it together and it was great. You are really good at that.
Speaker 1: But also I think I got these really cool pants, so I want to kind of be a cowgirl.
Speaker 2: Oh oh I saw those pants.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I hope, even though it's COVID, I hope to get invited to at least three things so I can make shift last minute at least have three costumes, or also just do it in the house by my goddamn self anyway, because I'm that type of costume e bitch. Okay, Anyway, we're joined by two handsome, lovely men from the East Coast harder Soft Podcasts.
Speaker 4: What's popping y'all? How y'all doing today? It's such a pleasure to be here with you, ladies.
Speaker 3: Pleasure to have you.
Speaker 1: This is actually our second time doing this because the fellas love us so much, they lied and said they lost the first footages because they just want to hang out with us all the time.
Speaker 4: That's actually I can attest to the fact that Alndo's computer and hard drive was stolen out his car. When with your stuff on it like we would devastate it by it, so we had.
Speaker 3: It was a really good episode two.
Speaker 2: I can't remember everything we said, but I know it as long as fuck, and it was. It was good. If you guys don't. If you guys haven't checked out Hardersoft podcasts, you definitely have to.
Speaker 3: They talk about sex.
Speaker 2: And all of their sexual endeavors. Orlando on Only Fans Retired.
Speaker 1: Now Wait, why hold on, I've I've been wanting to ask you about this forever.
Speaker 3: Wait, why are you retired? What happened?
Speaker 5: Nothing happened, Well, we really just converted my only Fans into the podcast, having in only fans. So we're like the first podcasts that have in only fans, and we get our listeners to send in like different things. So there's one girl sent in a pussy like just creamy. We had a couple sending them having sex and squirting everywhere. We have a few few squirting submissions. Yeah, and we record our own content while we're recording the podcast live and we put it all on our only fans.
Speaker 4: One episode, we had a lady in the background squirting. Uh, this week's episode we were.
Speaker 3: Wait like she was with you guys, scoring she was.
Speaker 6: On the she was on the bed in the background, just squiring the lady.
Speaker 3: Like nobody's specific lady.
Speaker 6: She was just playing. No, she just she had only fans herself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she was ready and willing to go.
Speaker 1: Does every episode to get put on only fans or only the ones where there's like ladies in the background scorting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we try to, Okay, we're so nice to each other. Yeah, so we try to have tutorials like this week we had Jet Sadden Jasmine on We Love We Love Her and yeah, she gave me a lesson on impact play. So we had a subject here, you know, with a mask on and lingerie and I was able to spank and rub her in the background. You know our next episode. I believe we're doing a little bit of BDS and with tying some people up. I don't know if that's S and M BDS and what is that.
Speaker 3: I want to come to New York and let out my own.
Speaker 5: B DSM come through pull up.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if if I I can't squirre, I don't know what I could, like, shake some titty in the background.
Speaker 6: Nobody already shaking titties in the background right right now?
Speaker 3: Do you want to be topless and we can add you to holy fans?
Speaker 5: Can get can we get that only fans?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Eric is getting her hair done, and so we have a beautiful woman in the background, but you can only really see her lovely hips and tittas.
Speaker 3: So we were just proposing that.
Speaker 6: Piercings.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everything just wonderful.
Speaker 6: Why am I so attracted to nipple ring piercings? What is that?
Speaker 1: You're mysterious? Like under what's underneath there? Like what's going on? Oh you're freaky.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know. That's like a freaky little secret.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not that much of a secret if you don't wear bras, but kind it.
Speaker 2: I always kind of wanted it, but I was so scared of the pain. And then also I like, don't love my my nipples that much, Like I've never really loved them because there's like big.
Speaker 5: So I was like, that's the best one. I think you're like, do you have big nipples? Big ariolas?
Speaker 6: What what I have?
Speaker 3: Big areolas?
Speaker 6: They're very large, they're lightcakes.
Speaker 5: Are they're light or brown?
Speaker 2: They're light brown? Oh, actually they're a little bit darker now because I got my boobs done and I got a lift and so they like cut all around it.
Speaker 3: But like, I feel pretty.
Speaker 6: Well and it'll show you got this quick?
Speaker 5: Oh can can we wrap this up?
Speaker 3: All right? Nice to meet you folks.
Speaker 1: We've got no but you can show it and then making you can censor them out.
Speaker 5: Oh my oh yeah. I love podcasting. I'll never stop podcasting.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, are we recording? What's going? Wait? I wasn't ready. I closed my eyes.
Speaker 5: I was, oh, this is the best.
Speaker 6: You're welcome, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: We're at it. We're here, okay, Oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what is happening? I don't want to do it?
Speaker 3: I do love it. I do love a second A little nipple every now and.
Speaker 6: Then, that's it. Every now and then.
Speaker 3: That's should be often. I mean in sex, and you like your nipples.
Speaker 5: Like played with, licked, I lo licked, clamped.
Speaker 3: I can because I feel like.
Speaker 2: Some men feel weird about it, like they feel like it's gay or something. Some guys do because they're stupid and so like I'm always I never know how to read it because sometimes I've had guys that like specifically ask for it, and then I have guys that when I do it, I'm like, is there sensation here?
Speaker 3: I'm wasting my time.
Speaker 2: I'm moving on. I don't know.
Speaker 3: We gotta just like check in and see that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you you hit that nipple. I'm oh yeah, right there.
Speaker 6: Hold on.
Speaker 5: Cradle, you grab a head.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well that's just that's signed.
Speaker 5: That's a good well.
Speaker 4: On our podcast, we we we aware that men are very uh sensitive about what you do to their bodies, and we always talk about it like, yo, your whole body casiotic zones. It isn't just your balls and your dick, like you can do other things, and if you're doing it with a woman, you don't unless you're desiring a man that do it.
Speaker 6: There's nothing about it, got it.
Speaker 1: I always said that, like, that's so stupid. In fact, people who are like who pushed back. I'm like, do you have gay thoughts? And that's why you're feeling so strange about it? Like I don't really care what it is, but like, stop speaking speaking of male like vulnerability when it comes to their body and all the rules and niggas have put on their bodies.
Speaker 2: I don't even let you and and and in the man's defense and the black man's defense, it's very deeply rooted, and so many other trauma things, slavery, you know, our bodies being mistreated and used in all types of ways. However, however, I was looking at your Instagram gentlemen, and have this post from Orlando.
Speaker 3: It's Orlando's. It's clearly it's Orlando's. It's actually his tip number one.
Speaker 6: Day.
Speaker 2: A tongue in his ass, a tongue in.
Speaker 3: His butt a day keeps the sluts away. I agree with that.
Speaker 2: And then in the caption Orlando's tip, if that crack ate wet, he can't wife you yet, I said.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait, is this coming?
Speaker 1: If the crack ain't wet. He can't wipe you yet, so you know what, that kind of turns me on. I really like guys who let me, like who are open to like getting their ass eight because I just think it's like fun and freaky and also like vulnerable and like lets me dominate a little bit.
Speaker 3: But guys who like give me shit like are like, I'm like, oh god.
Speaker 2: You know I I don't mind doing it, and it's fine whatever. I actually enjoy it sometimes. But sometimes I'll just be like I have to know that you're like cleared, yes, because I feel like a lot of men don't even consider that that's an option. And then like I can't just be like just risking at all and shit like hoping that you have to know.
Speaker 3: Who you're dating, Like you have to know who you're dating, right.
Speaker 2: But also like I don't know what you want to went to the bathroom like forty minutes ago, I didn't see, like I need to make sure that, like, well.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm gonna assume there's showers first, and also.
Speaker 2: Well we also Jubila told me the other day she was like, oh my god, this guy he went to the took a ship and then he got in the bed with me.
Speaker 1: And I was like, he was naked, and he didn't like My whole thing is this is my thing, But like.
Speaker 2: Had y'all been fucking already before that? And then he went to the bathroom and came back.
Speaker 3: No, I mean remember were messing around. I don't remember. The point is there's a shower readily available right there.
Speaker 1: We're not in a rush. We're not going anywhere. Get your fucking ass in the shower. I'm not gonna get my ass shrush off the toilet back in the show.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get a wash cloth.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just jump in the shower and jump back out unless we're in a rush.
Speaker 2: So every man needs to take a shower after he shits, period.
Speaker 1: Before you get in the bed with me fully naked, or put it on some or you go out and.
Speaker 2: Then you come back.
Speaker 3: You have to use a baby white.
Speaker 6: I hate that. I hate this idea.
Speaker 5: I will say this every time that I've gotten my ass hat, I've gotten like a compliment about the taste, whether it be a taste.
Speaker 4: Because you washed it or because you like because I'm very like a Roman therapy and you're like very tasty Orlando.
Speaker 3: I just want to know I'm dating a clean nigga.
Speaker 6: All in general, Orlando is just annoyed now his ship tastes good. Like this guy, I kind.
Speaker 1: Of compliments on my butthole too. I've had also similar compliments.
Speaker 3: If Orlando is.
Speaker 2: Putting this tip on the internet, that asshole better be squeaky clean.
Speaker 5: Okay, chef's kiss, baby, chef's kiss.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm gonna let you know. My lady knows for sure.
Speaker 4: When she's feeling freaky like that, she tells me, yo, good, make sure your ship is right, because I don't. I'm not jumping in the I'm not jumping in the shower afterwards.
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I just I don't understand why. What's like the big deal without just washing around?
Speaker 4: Well, for one, for me, okay, I get it, but I'm also fucking in your ass. I'm also putting my tongue in your ass. And sex is a very carnal, nasty thing, Like why are we trying to polish it up? It's like, I get it that you might be a little turned off by a smell or whatever. I get it, like if you put your nose in all right, all right, but come on, let's not turn into total fucking germa phols here.
Speaker 1: If I'm putting my tongue in your ass, I'm clearly not a germophobe.
Speaker 3: I just asked that every time you wash, you wash thoroughly. What the fuck?
Speaker 6: Have you never had a Have you ever had an anal mistake?
Speaker 3: Yes, but that's going in my ass.
Speaker 6: I'm going in there.
Speaker 5: That tongue going in your ass too, I'm going in there. I'm going My tongue is short, but somehow somewhere I find it in the ass. Not a long tongue.
Speaker 3: You're only going in the first step. First step, How long is your tongue? Like, let me see, let me do a tongue check. It's so little, okay, tahoe.
Speaker 5: I know right, Let's.
Speaker 3: See your tongue, your tongue.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, you have.
Speaker 5: A very you see. This is what I don't like because I always get the compliments on my dick, but anytime I show my tongue, I always get a reaction like it's a little dick.
Speaker 3: So it's like.
Speaker 5: I've gotten but it's cute though, looks like it does not about the size of someone's tongue.
Speaker 1: I mean, you should stop bringing attention to you. Shoul stop saying I have AH because I've never asked.
Speaker 6: But does it really matter?
Speaker 3: I don't think. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I've had a nigga with a little tongue, But I don't think it matters.
Speaker 6: Like what do you need the length of your tongue for? Like what do you actually need it a tongue. I think I have a white tongue.
Speaker 5: So in my defense, I always used to think that I couldn't eat pussy right because white I had a small tongue. But then starting this podcast, I've actually learned how to eat pussy better. And now I really realized better pussy for me since for me, what will helped me was I created a suction in my mouth when I put it over her vagina, and then I would lick the click in different motions. I never liked the whole spelling your name or doing alphabet or whatever.
Speaker 3: Wait that's what people said like high school or.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it's just to just it's just to mentally make sure I'm not doing like the cat lick up up and down. So what I'll do is like God, I.
Speaker 2: Literally just trying to spell my name. That was not cute looking at me? You're looking at me, friend?
Speaker 6: No, I just want to know.
Speaker 4: I often often, I often asked this question, and I've asked it to one or two people on the show. And I want to ask you here when you got When you have a guy go down on you, is it for the purpose? Do you want him to think I need to make her come or do you want him to enjoy.
Speaker 6: Going down on you?
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like if you enjoy it, you're gonna make me come. If you're thinking I'm going to make her come, you're not going to enjoy it. In fact, I had a nigga who was thinking that and he was cat licking the ship out of my vagina and.
Speaker 5: Here because he was trying to get there, just get it there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it feels too much like this for their own pleasure and not mine.
Speaker 3: I'm like chill, like, okay, I got it? Like who who is this for me? Or you?
Speaker 6: Well? Who do you give head for?
Speaker 5: Us?
Speaker 3: Who do I get head from?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Who do y'all give head for?
Speaker 3: Oh? Give head for for the person I'm giving head to?
Speaker 6: Do you give it for him? Or for you?
Speaker 3: Oh? Oh? For him. Yeah, for him.
Speaker 2: I mean there's of course there's a little bit in there for me a lot because I enjoy it. I mean, obviously I enjoy giving head, So yes, I get pleasure out of it. I do. There's obviously a control element to it. I feel like in some ways I feel like I can, you know, control. Sometimes I have no control, and it's just us, you know, going down this head journey together. But I don't do it just for my own enjoyment. I want hand to feel pleasure.
Speaker 4: Well, So then I ask you, now, do you give head for your for the enjoyment part of it?
Speaker 6: Or are you trying to make him come? I just asked you that about.
Speaker 2: We're going back normally it's normally it's up to him. It's what he wants to do.
Speaker 4: Usually, what is your when you go down there? Are you trying to make him come? Are you just trying to give him good head?
Speaker 2: I don't necessarily have like a prede. I don't have a decision in my head. It's like I'm turned on. I want to turn you on. You can come in my mouth, or I can get on top of you.
Speaker 1: I don't want to make you come. I want to sit on your deck. So this is not to make you come.
Speaker 4: This is the reason I asked this and apologize Orlando for over talking as I always do. But I feel like men don't go down and don't eat pussy well because they're under the.
Speaker 6: Pressure for themselves to make you come.
Speaker 4: It's like, and it's an ego thing with men with sex, is that we're doing something to this woman and we hear her moaning and we see her going through this, this, that and the other.
Speaker 6: Right, so you go down there and you like.
Speaker 4: Attack it, you attack it because you know, like, yo, I'm trying to get this reaction out of her out. Yeah, And that's a that's a big deal because even a lot of guys go down there and they go too hard, too fast. They don't build it up right with the eating pussy. They don't slowly get hug aroused and and you know, whisper to the pussy.
Speaker 6: Yo, I'm here.
Speaker 4: This is what I'm about to do to it, you know what I'm saying. And it's because we're looking for this reaction. We're look, we're we're almost under this anvil of pressure of like, yo, I gotta make her come. I gotta see her reactions.
Speaker 3: Where do you think that comes from?
Speaker 6: Like who made pressure? I don't. I think women do it, but I'm not sure. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know because I'm still trying to figure it out. Honestly, I don't know. If I go down there. I think when I go down there just to eat pussy, just to be down there eating pussy, it's way more of an enjoyable experience for me than if I'm going down there trying to prove a point.
Speaker 6: Y'all understand what I'm saying that.
Speaker 2: I think that's I think that's the truth for women too. I mean, you experiencing it from a man, I'm much more. I enjoy a man who you know is not necessary. Like I know how to make myself come you know what I mean, Like, I don't need you to do it for me.
Speaker 3: I could.
Speaker 2: I can. I can literally focus well enough, even on some terrible pussy eating and come really, yeah you cannot.
Speaker 6: Yes, I mean to teach that to the world of women out there that don't.
Speaker 1: I mean it doesn't feel like by pressing their head down and just grinding on their face.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That, And also like I can literally just think of something sexual really I'm already I'm getting stimulated, may not be in the way that is fully like.
Speaker 1: It's gonna distract me actually from coming What the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 5: That's so funny because I can stimulate and make up a scenario in my mind and that can get me hard again. And I've done that before with a girl that couldn't get me hard, and I created like a whole story. I end up writing about it, but the whole story like spanned in my head for like five seconds and I was back up and ready to go.
Speaker 3: I do that a lot during sex.
Speaker 1: I'll come up with the thing in my mind, like some a freaky concept mm hmm that will like for me take it to the next level.
Speaker 3: And I'm that's the only one who did that, So I.
Speaker 2: Think it comes from It comes from because I for me, because I've been masturbating from a young age, and like sometimes I'm not sometimes I can't find the right thing. Sometimes I like I'm horny, but I can't connect to something. So I have to find something that I can connect to. And a lot of times it's not always the stimulation. It's paired with that, but like if it's not the best I can think of something that would Does it work every time? No, there's sometimes I'm like, okay, just just stop. Stop stop.
Speaker 4: Do you think you'd have more enjoyable head experiences if the guy knew just to go enjoy hisself versus trying to like prove something.
Speaker 3: I would be like, come enjoy yourself.
Speaker 1: No, I just pres talk a little bit and pressure.
Speaker 3: We'll have some wine.
Speaker 6: No joking, but I think most men, y'all are joking.
Speaker 4: But I think most men, I'm telling you, are under the impression that they have to prove something when they go down there, especially with new pussy or somebody that you're newly dating, newly fucking.
Speaker 2: I feel like, well, how can women, how can we do better? Tell us how we can do better? I don't know because most of our listeners are women. So like what you are a man? What what can we do better to? Just what do we do?
Speaker 3: We tell you?
Speaker 2: Even our even our platform, it's all about empowering women and like being not you know, like just being being and embracing your full power without without considering a man, right, but not that you guys are not important. We love you, but like we just are trying to like be stronger. And better for ourselves, right, And so I think sometimes with that there comes this level of disconnect sexually where like women are just like man, fuck you please me, and niggas just don't know. What's like it's there's like this conversation that I feel like needs to be had. It's like, no, we still need you and we still love you, and we like still you know, we want you to like feel like you can communicate and talk to us. But like there is this level of like new power dynamic there is which affect sex, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Men also, and you know this, you don't really like to hear constructive criticism when it comes to the bedroom in the bedroom because there is ego involved and you just assume that you just are the shit over there. And so like the conversation is not being had for because you're scared to have it with a nigga because immediately he's going to be defensive or whatever, like this jig is great and it's not you know, so I think, but I think one.
Speaker 5: Thing that might help as far as like the pussy aspect is and this might have helped my mentality also is realizing that the goal doesn't have to be the orgasm or the coum. But the goal here is just for both of us to be pleased and enjoy ourselves. So once we take that pressure off, it's like, no matter what we're doing, we're like, we're getting the moans in, we're getting the feels in, We're using all of our body to enjoy ourselves. And once that pressure is off, it's just like, Okay, yeah, maybe I didn't come, but the time spent and the journey that we had has been great in itself. So even though we haven't gotten to that point, I think it's great. But I think both, yeah, both men and women have to come to that agreement.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that the conversation needs to be had.
Speaker 4: The conversation needs to be had that, Yo, I just enjoy you being down there, Like it doesn't even have to be like, yo, you don't make me, It's okay if you don't make me come. You don't even have to criticize. It's like, yo, I just really enjoy the moment. Can we like watch a movie and we just give each other head Can we just like you know what I mean, like do it like that where there's no pressure. It's just like Yo, we're just chilling because I don't think that men realize you could just be down there and just chill.
Speaker 6: It's no big deal.
Speaker 2: Last question, can men? What would a man do who's not ready, which I think a lot aren't to have that conversation with a woman.
Speaker 3: Like what's a good way to go about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I guess that conversation with the way you said, it seems like something, you know, like sexy.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: But I think another thing is that a lot of times we have been conditioned low key we're not to go and like just lay in somebody's lap and like have a long you know, like intimate experience like that. You gotta, like a motherfucker, you gotta be having conversations, you gotta want to be intimate, like that's an intimate act. We're so busy having situationships and just fucking that we're not. You're trying to get to the nut and then it's not and then you keep fucking and fucking and fucking trying to be fulfilled. But that's not going to fulfill you because in actuality, of course we all want to come. That's healthy, but we wouldn't really crave intimacy. We really crave closeness, We really crave someone I fuck with enough that I want to sit and talk and and just on and off and kiss and you kiss my pussy and like all these like take my time doing it. I'm not like, Damn, this thing is talking again, like you know what I'm saying. God, damn, you're just kind of stupid.
Speaker 4: I mean, those are two different conversations, right We're talking about intimacy and things like that. I totally get that and liking somebody and all that, but we're just talking about fucking right now. You gotta be like, that's not That's not what does Dodge.
Speaker 3: Saying I got high actions and love.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just saying, can we just relax any pussy?
Speaker 1: But you have to feel comfortable you're not doing a good job, or I guess maybe or if you.
Speaker 3: Don't care, I guess.
Speaker 4: I feel like the conversation when you say that women are empowered now and this is a new age, then y'all need to really take ownership of the agency over your own bodies and what happens to your body. And you can't really make excuses exactly, But don't you can't hide behind the excuse of what men like. You can have intellectual conversations with the person that you're fucking and if not, why are you fucking them?
Speaker 6: Like literally, we're talking about it.
Speaker 4: Today's age twenty twenty. Then own that and say, yo, this is what I like. It doesn't have to be condescending. It doesn't have to be like I said.
Speaker 6: You can. You can put it into a challenge. How long you think I could give you head for or how long you think you could give me a head full, or you know whatever, like figure it out a way to do it with your person. You know, let's stop.
Speaker 4: I used to like them commercials with a guy would say, you don't have to ride between the lines, and that's that's me. I don't ride between the lines in life.
Speaker 6: I'm all over the place.
Speaker 3: I agree. I'm with that. I don't want to ride between the lines.
Speaker 1: But I think women haven't been our pleasure hasn't been a priority even to us, because that's just like not the social thing. We're always fucking to keep a man. We're always fucking like to please the man. A lot of times in other countries they teach you like that sex should be pleasurable from a young age.
Speaker 3: That's not necessarily what we're taught.
Speaker 1: You know, we watch fucking Disney and shit, and we're kind of like, we're just so I don't think that conversation until now because we are empowered and taking power over our bodies and what the fuck we want to do and et cetera. Now it's a conversation, But prior really to now, I don't really think at women, even a strong woman, it was something that we have been programmed to to communicate or even to recognize that we need.
Speaker 3: Like I don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't really masturbate that much.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to.
Speaker 6: Think, like, and when women don't play with.
Speaker 3: It's not good.
Speaker 1: Great cat, that's not great. Like I don't masturbate that much, or I don't masturbate that often.
Speaker 3: Why masturbate? Shame her? She'll get there, she's working on it. She's come, She's come some ways.
Speaker 2: So you guys try You have all those sex contraptions over there, or.
Speaker 1: Even masturbation has been more like normalized for men than women.
Speaker 2: That's true. Wait, can I say one of those contraptions you got one handy just like laying around or some ship.
Speaker 3: Wait, so are you guys both getting freaky on OnlyFans? Do you get the sex contraptions to Tahoe? Is your dick on OnlyFans? Sty? Wait, your dick's not only fans?
Speaker 6: So well?
Speaker 5: Actually, my old kind sin is still there, so you're still able to go back and enjoy what I have on how much?
Speaker 3: Is it's not?
Speaker 5: Exactly?
Speaker 3: Is it hefty? Like heavy? Have you seen it, Tahoe?
Speaker 6: Because you know, no, I mean somewhat when he was we went to a sex party talk.
Speaker 3: About sex parties.
Speaker 2: Because I saw that you had Miss Marley over with you and your girl or Mistress Marley. I'm sorry, Mistress Marlen, and I'm you know, I'm very infatuated by her. I saw her actually the first time I saw her was at a Horrible Decision show and she brought out her sub on stage and it was I was like, I'd never see anything like that, you know, like in in the flesh and the fleshes. But you had your own personal experience with her, and like what was that? Like?
Speaker 3: Like how was that? And that was with you and your girl?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it was my girl's birthday and I'm somewhat of a I like being extravagant. I like coming up with creative things, you know what I mean, Like I just I like create and experiences. And for her birthday, I know that she's into ladies, and I wanted her to have a full experience with women, and I wanted to watch.
Speaker 6: I didn't want it to be about me or nothing.
Speaker 4: I basically cuckolded myself where I had Mistress Morley come and I said, I told mister Morley when she was coming that I wanted her to be surrounded by pussy. So she also had another young lady come by, and they both they attacked her. They they came in and they went to work on her with all types of strap ons and gadgets and whips and floggers, and I'm sitting there just couldn't get hard.
Speaker 6: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Overwhelmed. Was it like, was it like, no, I find that that's that's not rare. No, I find that that's you said it was overwhelmed.
Speaker 6: I think so.
Speaker 4: I think it was a little I don't know if it was intimidating. I don't know if it was overwhelming. I was just really I was enjoying the fuck out of it. The moment like, I really what I was in space heaven, Like this ship is.
Speaker 6: Crazy, you know what I'm saying, Like, especially that I created this and this is happening. I'm hearing my girl screaming and I'm.
Speaker 3: Just like, that's amazing.
Speaker 4: So it was a great It was a great experience. And I just want to if I if I take one more. I've given her so many compliments already, but I'm gonna take the opportunity to give her one more. Mistress Marley is a queen, black queen, just amazing.
Speaker 6: She's such a nice woman.
Speaker 4: But when she gets into character, oh baby.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 2: Wow, I can't I'm really the flu is infatuated by her.
Speaker 3: I really would love to. You need to flow her out. I know you could use there.
Speaker 5: And my friend, she spanked the ship out of me while we were recording to sher. Amazing times.
Speaker 3: Man, what do you enjoyed that? But you do you like?
Speaker 1: But you know, are you generally submissive in the bedroom or you I think you said you were in our last last episode.
Speaker 3: You said you're usually dominant.
Speaker 5: Oh well, I'm a switch. So either either way it goes and I enjoyed both equally. But I'm pro dom now so I get paid to like dom and I dominate you.
Speaker 1: So now you're a professional dominatre. Yeah, and I what do you mean remotely like you do it on zoom? Wait did you get certified.
Speaker 3: Class? So is it jest snetting Jasmine?
Speaker 5: Funny enough that you mentioned j just setting Jasmine. So I started off like, since doing the podcast and everything like that, women have been hitting me up they want me to dom them. So I started off as like a lifestyle thing. But it's like lifestyle virtually and just my mentality and how I thought domin should be. I tried to create like my own type of like style and doing that, I got a little bit of practice and now I got better at it. And so now I virtually dombed someone else and she's been having a great time and with just studying Jasmine. I told her like my mentality and how I go about domic and she give, she she approved, she approves. Yeah, I verified. If you verify.
Speaker 1: Jasmine, then that's all that matters. I trusted then Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: There's a lot to domino, man. Domin is more than just beating somebody. This is creating the scene.
Speaker 5: And providing the environment.
Speaker 4: Building the emotion, building the sensitivity up and breaking it down, knowing.
Speaker 3: What to say to say you have to you have to believe it. You have to believe it because if you have.
Speaker 5: To believe it, you're confidence. The confidence is there, and they could even though I'm domic, virtually she can feel my confidence through like my words and what I say to her, and like, so one hint that I like give when I explained, like how I domb I make sure that you don't know the difference between your reward and your punishment and you don't know when either is coming coming.
Speaker 2: So oh, I'm still in love with Loan.
Speaker 3: I know me too. It's my favorite.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I can't live without it. I ran out of it. I freaked out. I tried to use some other deodorant. It doesn't work. You guys have to check out Lon natural deodorant. My favorite flavor is the Bold Mint. Iri literally sniffs my armpit asks me if she can wear it, which she can, because it's natural.
Speaker 3: Isn't that great? It's you don't have to worry about it poisoning your body.
Speaker 1: It goes on creamy, but it dissolves and then in the middle of the day, if you're not feeling well, I you just take a deep inhale.
Speaker 3: Of your arm pits. I saw you do that, and it really makes you feel better.
Speaker 2: It's like a roma therapy.
Speaker 3: It really is.
Speaker 2: Not only that I've noticed that my armpits look lighter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 1: It has a like natural lightning agent, so it helps the darkness that usually comes under your armpits from shaving.
Speaker 3: So it's just doing like double duty work.
Speaker 1: Down there, triple ooh, triple fighting the funk, giving you a romatherapy and lightning underneath your armpits.
Speaker 2: Mm yep. And if you guys at home want to try Loan deodorant, make sure you check out loandeodorant dot com to check out all their products. They have a bunch of different products, deodorants, perfecting mists, chopsticks, their family owned. I love their family. They're amazing.
Speaker 3: They're making it themselves. They're making it themselves.
Speaker 2: So use GMBC fifteen at checkout for a fifteen percent discount and you're welcome.
Speaker 5: So that's like my angle and my style of doing it. So it's not like I don't play mental games, but it is a mental thing.
Speaker 3: Not a mental game.
Speaker 6: I don't know what.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, so it's not a mental manipulation. Let me say that, it's not a manipulation. So it's like you you earn your punishment, and you see I say words like that, like earn your punishment. So I'm putting like a positive affirmation towards your punishment and that right there. Yes, a punishment you want is punishment that you've whatever you've done. Now this is what the consequence for it. But the consequence might be half pleasurable, half punishment on pain thirty percent on pleasure. So it's like you never know. And even even if you're into like some type of like pain, I try to strip that away from you. And so I'll make your punishment somewhat pleasurable even though it's not what you want at the time.
Speaker 3: How do you inflict pain over virtually though?
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, I don't need to do the slam they clips in the drawing.
Speaker 3: So you're directing, you're directing, directing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you may have you have you ever made her do that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, what's the worst thing that you asked somebody to do?
Speaker 6: Orlando?
Speaker 5: Like I told them, I told them that they couldn't come for they couldn't play with themselves and they couldn't come for a week. And then I told them that when we scheduled like FaceTime meet and I told them they had thirty minutes to just have regular conversation and then fifteen minutes with your play themselves and that's when they can finally come. They squandered their time and use the full forty five to like have conversation because they were just getting to know me, and as soon as the forty five was up, I just hung up. And then when we went back to yeah, and then when we went back to our conversation, because I would usually just speak on Instagram DM, I told them that because they didn't follow the guidelines of thirty minutes speaking in fifteen minutes playing with themselves, that they had to go another week without playing with themselves and coming again.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I have questions about pricing as the first session free because only because niggas have come in my DMS and asked me for this ship like a lot, and like we've they always like yeah, it is like when she started saying in cash, it's very rare that it goes through.
Speaker 3: I've gotten I have kind of a consistent you do.
Speaker 2: I ain't good.
Speaker 3: I need more. I need more lines. I need to work on my lines more.
Speaker 2: I'm not good at.
Speaker 3: This, But I still I think he doesn't believe me as much anymore. I've maybe got fifty dollars. I've got like four hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 3: I'm'm sorry I got I'm fucking.
Speaker 1: Probably maybe like five hundred total over my whole heay, way to.
Speaker 2: Make a bit feel worse.
Speaker 6: So all y'all doming or everybody's a dominant.
Speaker 3: But me, I'm just domining in my d ms.
Speaker 6: What are you doing? What do you do?
Speaker 4: You're not saying like I need my nails though, Like what are you? That's an excellent name write.
Speaker 3: Down, you know forgetting.
Speaker 5: If we're talking about pricing, what I actually do is like I'll come up with a set price. It depends on, like I kind of depends on how much attention I have to give them and what they're asking for. But I also get to know them and I'll see like what kind of traumas they had, and like what kind of things they don't like when they dislike they're restricts and stuff like that. So that's how I rate my pricing But something interesting that I do is I get a lot of the money upfront, and like say we start on the first I get a lot of the money upfront, and then I let them know like the last week, Like I'll pick a date and I'm like, this is this is going to be your last day to send a payment. But I choose every Saturday in between that and you will send I'll tell them, like, you will send me a tip depending on the experience that you've had that week and how much you've enjoyed it, that would be the tip amount that you give me.
Speaker 4: So the flat rate would they only give you ten dollars? But and then what and then the tip determined? And then do you tell them to a drawer. I want to know where's the pain.
Speaker 2: Coming if you continue?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So, and even with the pain, I'll let them punishment punish themselves. So I'll tell them, like to spank themselves and you know, do it for a certain amount of seconds and send it to me at like four twenty one a m Like, wake up in the middle of the night and just send it to me, Like that'll be another punishment.
Speaker 3: You're a genius.
Speaker 2: I come up with so much ammunition right now, I could just see the wheel.
Speaker 5: More questions and for me, for me never to domin in person, It's like I feel like I have to be I have to be way more creative, like and over virtually and I even practice.
Speaker 3: You know, you're a good dom if you can give over.
Speaker 5: And that's what just sitting Jasmine said.
Speaker 3: You're goddamn verified profession.
Speaker 6: What do y'all get out of DOMI like, what does it do for you personally? Oh, y'all, what do you What do y'all get up?
Speaker 3: Money?
Speaker 6: Is it just financially?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: No, Sometimes it's kind of you know, I kind of kind of get turned on by it. This guy, Okay, so the guy who I wonder if he listens whatever, the guy.
Speaker 3: Doesn't matter better. Yeah, I'm you're you're my bitch.
Speaker 1: He calls me daddy jam and he his thing is he would like to.
Speaker 3: Watch some like I say.
Speaker 1: Like, you're gonna be on your knees and watch somebody else fuck me and then they're gonna come and you're gonna suck the come out of my pussy.
Speaker 4: I just want to know one thing, the domb guy, the sub you have, this is not somebody that you fucking with.
Speaker 6: This is just somebody I've never met them.
Speaker 3: He lives out of state, it said my dom in the DMS.
Speaker 6: Okay, this is perfect.
Speaker 4: Okay, but now he has to sit there and watch and do all this other stuff.
Speaker 1: No, we're just this is just talking. This is what he wants to do. This is just me saying what you're gonna do. Oh my god, the kid's still up.
Speaker 2: They need to go to bed, I know. Oh my gosh. Wait we have that joy Spring sleep Berry kids sleep Aid.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Yes, we need to go get an asap.
Speaker 2: That shit is amazing.
Speaker 1: It really does work, and it makes me feel so good about it. I don't feel like I'm giving my kid anything unnatural. Everything is non toxic. It tastes good, it's effective, it's sugar free, it's dairy free, it's nut free, wheat free.
Speaker 3: And gluten free. Literally, anybody, anybody's kids can take it.
Speaker 2: You know, Iri has night terrors and that Sleepberry sleep aid has been saving my life and she's been sleeping restfully through the night. Not only that, they have so many different products, from protein powders all the way to immune support. So if your kid, you know, gets the flu or you want to build up their immune system. I love the zinc bear with Elderberry, also the vitamin C zinc drops and for.
Speaker 3: Good Mom's listeners.
Speaker 1: Right now they're giving twenty percent off their entire product line.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Using discount code good Moms at Joyspring Vitamins dot Com can get you twenty percent off the entire product line.
Speaker 3: And trust me, you want to use this.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, let me go and give these kids a sleep berry because they need to go to bed. We need to go to bed. But I'm not done with this conversation.
Speaker 3: This is what you're gonna do, and you're gonna like it. Talk. This didn't actually happen, you guys, Oh you know I missed this. You what you thought? It wouldn't tell you all. I think it happened.
Speaker 6: No, I thought it was gonna happen.
Speaker 4: I thought it was gonna It was like in the process that happened, he had to suck some come out of somebody's pussy.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what I said.
Speaker 1: I first, At first, I was just like make just saying what was going to happen within like intentions of taking your money, thank you. But the more I talk shit, the more I'm like, could this happen? Would I do this? I mean, I'm like, maybe I would do this? How much money you got?
Speaker 4: Would you be cool with that? Another dude's so, can you come out of somebody's pussy?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're trying to manage me. I was over here like so.
Speaker 5: But I really I really want to get I really want to do a cook hold where like the other guy is the cook and just.
Speaker 3: Like experience somebody as woman.
Speaker 5: Basically, yeah, see how that goes.
Speaker 4: I had did somebody ask me to do that before? And I thought that he was like trying to set me up to kill me?
Speaker 1: What we can we can set this up, Orlando, since we're both now dombs, I'm gonna be domb in real life. I have I know he's listening. Listen, Orlando and I can make this happen. Get your coins together, you little bitch. Get those Mama said, get those fucking coins together. Me and Orlando. When you earn enough money, maybe you can make this happens.
Speaker 3: This is why I'm having a hard time. You gotta end it strong. I'm trying. I'm working out. You can't laugh. I'm working. Fuck Orlando, you need to send the bits and tips. We're about to join forces.
Speaker 6: Want you to take you again.
Speaker 3: I forgot we did that. You're already regretted it right now.
Speaker 5: Let's just all do the podcast topless. Let's do it Patreon episode.
Speaker 3: Oh we'll started, We'll.
Speaker 2: Do never have I ever?
Speaker 5: Okay, I got, let me hold on, let me clear my schedule for the night. One thing I wanted to ask you out, and it's far in the beginning, but I wanted to ask and I forgot. What is like your favorite position to eat a guy's ass?
Speaker 3: I like them. I like them bend over me too.
Speaker 2: It's the easiest.
Speaker 3: It's the easiest.
Speaker 1: And also I just like there's something about that, like I'm a switch to and so I could. I do like to be dominated a lot, like I like to be like smacked a little bit choked, hair pulled, like told what I'm not going to do or I don't know like that. But also I really do like dominating someone to like bending you over, taking it like you moaning.
Speaker 3: I like that, just like so you.
Speaker 6: Like the ship smacked out of.
Speaker 3: You, not the ship slapped out of it.
Speaker 2: But maybe like a I like pain a little bit.
Speaker 5: I like pain, like to be had.
Speaker 2: Yes, I forgot especially here, like I like just like, yeah, yeah, I love this.
Speaker 5: This right, what do you love? I'm not telling you about the pain things.
Speaker 3: Wait, oh you and I know you like pain, you like the nails.
Speaker 5: But I also like, like, I'll go in the shower after the whole nail thing and then let hot water hit my back and then master, yeah, and I'll masturbate to the thought of us just having sex and you scratching my back.
Speaker 6: Somebody just tooke some grits on this nigga.
Speaker 5: Just hit me with two bricks.
Speaker 4: Somebody said, I said, throw some grits on this nigga.
Speaker 5: So one of the reasons why I asked about the whole ass eating things because I realized that I want I want to try two things to positions of me getting my ass eight all me on all fours or me bent over and me standing up. But I also did this thing on like my only fans where I put the camera down me.
Speaker 3: I've done all those.
Speaker 5: Yeah, gotta try it.
Speaker 3: I like the legs up too.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the guys he was really tall. He was like seven feet tall.
Speaker 5: You just stood up and just so I did this. I did this position on my only fans where I put like the camera behind me, I put one leg up and I pointed my dick down and then just masturbated like that. So I was like, if I could do that while getting my ass eight, Yeah, that sounds delicious.
Speaker 6: I have for the one. Don't understand how he pointed his dick down.
Speaker 5: It was hard. If your dick is hard, I don't see how it can go down. Leaned a little bit over and funny enough with me and masturbating. When I leaned my dick down and masturbate, it gets me to come quicker.
Speaker 6: I can't do that.
Speaker 4: My ship. My should be too hard to go. The opposity is straight.
Speaker 6: Up, and I'm not saying it's not I'm just saying I.
Speaker 5: Don't okay strong arm dick over.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm saying I'm gonna say a musee Meal might have to go half on a on a only fans to check out Orlando's uh dick bendy capability. I got five on you got five bitch. Okay, Well you guys, thank you so much for coming on our podcast.
Speaker 3: That was abrupt is an abrupt.
Speaker 2: I gotta pick my cane and ship like it's something.
Speaker 3: It was still what.
Speaker 5: Wasn't it was the hell off they got They got the dick and kicked us out. Oh sorry we getting kicked out. You guys didn't want to.
Speaker 2: Know daughter's friends parents that are probably gonna come. I was, you're scared that's hot box my home.
Speaker 5: I'm just kidding, y'll. Did y'all want to run through this one toy before we go?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What is that?
Speaker 5: So this is actually a dick extension and it's molded off of what's the name against Shane Diesel. Yeah, so it's molded off very reading the Old black Man. So I wanted I had this fascination because I like wanted a bigger dick, which I don't even need, but I just wanted like more dick to like fuck somebody with. So our sponsor, Roddy Boudoir, she sent me some dick extensions and some of them are just like to make the shaft dicker. But then she sent me this. So she sent me other ones, right, but I couldn't fit them. So this dick is the only one that I could fit in. So I put my dick inside here, I would lub it up, put my dick inside here, and it would expand I'm going to send you the text of my dick in it. Please, I'm gonna text you the picture of my dick.
Speaker 3: In it uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: So what happens is it actually feels like a pocket pussy with just the no grooves on the inside, so it just feels smooth. And for the girl, she just feels but does.
Speaker 3: It feel warm?
Speaker 2: I wonder, like how good? I wonder you can feel the difference.
Speaker 3: Have you asked? Did she say it felt like a dick?
Speaker 5: It kind of, yeah, but it kind of feels I think it's like the molding of it kind of feels like a dick, but it really just kind of still feels like a dildough. I guess that's what that's what she said. But the difference between can imitate. I can't imitate in the skin it veins, but I will say this, it's just different types. It's just different types of pleasure, like not one like it's better than the other in my opinion. It's like there's pleasure with toys, pleasure from head, pleasure from masturbation, pleasure from sex, and it's like all different types and like whatever you feel like for the time, that's that's what you can have. But this ship right here, it was it was something else. Actually, I texted you the picture in the group chat, so you guys go check it out. Scrambling in a group chat.
Speaker 6: I wasn't invited to the group chat.
Speaker 3: Very cinematic.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna send you a picture of my dick and then you can see like what was inside?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to see because that is interesting, just like you just want us to see you dick.
Speaker 3: I want to see it.
Speaker 5: He was gonna sign he was going to sign up anyway, right right has left the group chat. Stop stop, you gonna be blist. Oh my gosh, I'm curves over here.
Speaker 3: Very strong curve. It's a very pretty it's a very beautiful penis.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you. I'm on it just just to have that compliment. That's such a good compliment. Somebody says you got a beautiful penis. That's a great compliment, bro.
Speaker 3: Thank you for sending that out evening.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you made our evening first, so I can only return.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's mutual extame.
Speaker 1: This is just a showy episode, friends, literally no topics.
Speaker 5: We just talked. That was great show titties, and show dicks and here we are over almost maketureaby, baby like it. I like it anytime anybody wants you guys, I'm coming.
Speaker 3: To New York to hang out. You guys gonna flip me out.
Speaker 5: Or what.
Speaker 3: Chick out?
Speaker 5: Real quiet, listen, I'll clay the only fans account right now.
Speaker 2: Out cash out.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's not.
Speaker 2: Like everybody else.
Speaker 5: If you guys want to clip or cut that frame and send us your titties so we could throw it on the only fans, we will be honored.
Speaker 2: We want to split the commission?
Speaker 5: Sure, right? How much? What's the cost?
Speaker 3: They can't they can't charge for just a week?
Speaker 6: Yes we can, we can, Actually.
Speaker 3: You can?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 3: Good, mon's my choice of titties. Wait, so you could? You could only fans. You can not access to just everything, baby baby.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you about the business of only fans now, all right? Now, so business man, So there's the flat subscription, right, that's so you can see whatever you want. But what you can also do is make your only fans free and then they have to pay per pay per content. Now what I do is I have the flatberatet subscription ten dollars. Then it's whatever we put on there for free or whatever. Then I can also send a message with locked content or locked videos, locked pictures, and I can choose whatever picture, whatever price I want to. So say, for instance, we had one girl, she the one that squirted while we were recording the podcast. She also squirted it on a plant. So what I did was it was a forty minute video. I cut it up into two parts, and then I sold the forty minute video to everyone. And we have like over two hundred and fifty subscribers, and like, I'll put it as a price, and if they want the full lengthing, boom, you get that. So there's a lot of ways you could play with the money on OnlyFans, got it?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well we'll talk business offline.
Speaker 3: We'll add you to the group chat Tahoe.
Speaker 2: Patreon is our only fans.
Speaker 3: So we might. But it doesn't seem like sense it's this lucrative.
Speaker 2: We might have to post Orlando's dick for I don't know, one fifty. We can split it seventy five each.
Speaker 5: I mean, hey, we can trade dick pics for tipp its, tick pics tip picks.
Speaker 3: This is true. Something tells me.
Speaker 2: We already are We already encourage our listeners to send send us news. But no one's sending scorting videos.
Speaker 1: I know if anybody, if anybody has any scorting videos, send those two.
Speaker 5: And even we get a guy jack, Oh we got a god, we got the biggest dick sent to us this week. Oh my gosh, and we got we I scheduled it to put on the only fans, so listen.
Speaker 3: I need to see this biggest dick, I know.
Speaker 6: Okay, if you want to see the.
Speaker 3: Whole heaven homies, boy, just get the dropbox live.
Speaker 4: If you want to see the only fans of the people listening, you go to OnlyFans dot com backslash hardest so oft to see everything, or you can just search hardest Soft on OnlyFans dot com.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, check them out and also check them out on Instagram and y'all are on all podcasting platforms.
Speaker 4: Partest Soft podcasts on what is It, Hottest Soft Pod on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Hotest Pod on Instagram, on Twitter, Patreon dot com, backslash hordessoft pod, OnlyFans dot Com backslash horder.
Speaker 4: Soft and if you want to see de Dear Orlando Roy that's his name on Instagram deer Orlando roy r O y e. I'm Tahoe Underscore TV. My dick ain't on OnlyFans, so you ain't got worried about me.
Speaker 5: Hey, and I'm I'm gonna say one thing about the dude that send us his dick videos or whatever. And what I also take pride in is the quality of how I take my nude. So I'll put up like different angles, I'll put up like different lightings. I have a ring light with different lights.
Speaker 6: I have a.
Speaker 5: Oh no, that's that's weak. That is weak compared. Yeah, I have like I got stock photo. One of my favorite ones is I took a dick silhouette picture and I had like a nice plan in the back. You.
Speaker 2: Jamila and I used to be part of this like Instagram sex group and they used to take the most beautiful black and white shadowed videos. Don't you remember They were like being saunas and be black and knew they have a lighting crew in here, Like what the fun?
Speaker 3: It was all black? Yeah it was. And the squirting.
Speaker 2: In fact, I think he did that angle you're talking about with the downward shadow thing. I'm pretty sure that happened. I don't have to revisit those There are a lot of scorting videos. Damn, where is that group?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: They got married and so it slowed down. Everything slowed down because I got married. But I need to check in on this.
Speaker 2: Don't get married, guys.
Speaker 6: I support this message anyway.
Speaker 3: You know where to find us.
Speaker 2: Good Mom's Underscore Bad Choices on Instagram, Good Mom's Bad Choices everywhere else, and make sure you check out our Patreon that's patreon dot com, backslash Good Mom's Bad Choices, and you can. We have a bunch of secret episodes there. We have just all the shit we don't really feel comfortable sharing here for everybody.
Speaker 3: Else is on Patreon. So we have sex positions. They're not nude, but.
Speaker 5: They're good, you know, to be really fun. If we can get y'all to like, I don't know, speak out like your sex positions and we'll just have like, you know, two people just come up and they actually do them but naked.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. They're like next level of sex positions, one on one like the real the rail reenact because what we do is we reenact them on each other. We but yeah, we'll also laerie sometimes in close but really it's supposed to be educational.
Speaker 3: It's not really it is.
Speaker 2: I mean that could be educational too, but it's like, you know, we're not naked, you know, I'm just you know, I got a whole other job and ship that you know, you can't Maybe my pussy don't need to be on the internet.
Speaker 5: Before before we go check the group chat. Just the last one, last.
Speaker 7: One, Well, the plant behind it. You got the plant hanging this is he's out of focus.
Speaker 2: Okay, his dick is in focus, but it's portrait mode.
Speaker 3: It has to be.
Speaker 5: I have cameras. I invested into some cameras.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, then the plant isn't focus and now the dick is blurred. Oh so like a.
Speaker 3: Tree like it's like, come.
Speaker 2: Lay on me your head.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's my that's my daughter. I name her balance.
Speaker 3: Tree.
Speaker 5: The plant's name. The plant's name is dick and your daughter.
Speaker 1: You guys can't make jokes like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's happening talking.
Speaker 3: About the plant. Plant. Yeah, he has no animals or or no children.
Speaker 2: Plant needs a new name. I think your plant needs a new you know. Okay, but maybe she's not your dough.
Speaker 1: I don't know, don't have kids call their pets and their other listening children.
Speaker 5: That's what we got. I'm a dog, I'm a and I'm a plant.
Speaker 3: Dad, okay whatever.
Speaker 1: All the parents are like, yeah, okay, they don't need fucking snacks.
Speaker 5: Ladies. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys. Love you. Always a pleasure. So we're coming out to New York.
Speaker 5: Were here here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are coming and I'm stopping Stranger.
Speaker 3: Bye bye.
Speaker 6: Then Let's three as by Lamoiselle runs that