Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show. Karen is on the phone today for it to catch a Cheater. She thinks that her boyfriend of two years named Red might be stepping out, So we're gonna see if we can help her out and catch him if he is cheating, and hopefully find out he's not, and then Karen won't need to be worried about that anymore. Karin, thank you for coming on the show. Tell us what's going on right?
Speaker 3: And I, like you said, we've been going out for two years and it's been like the perfect two years. And I'm not like trying to look for problems, but I can't help but notice on his socials there's this brunette who's commenting on like all of his photos, like leaving these weird emojis.
Speaker 2: When you say weird emojis, what kind of emojis is she putting in his comments.
Speaker 3: Like slurty stuff like burritos and sushi, and.
Speaker 2: You know, like come on, so yeah, like I'm almost hinting at hey, let's go get some sushi britos.
Speaker 1: It's like code or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, obvious that we're together. On his Facebook, she'll lead these comments on photos like that were in of him and I together, So it's really messed up.
Speaker 4: Are you sure that the sushi and the burritos are a flirtitious thing, because that's really disrespectful if you're flirting in a photo of you and your man.
Speaker 3: Right like right to my face, like no respect at all, like extreme, Like if it was one or two, I wouldn't really be like freaking out.
Speaker 1: I know my guy is hot, red, she's built, she looks good. Oh, he's a sexy man. Okay, she's sexy.
Speaker 3: Uh So I'm not like afraid of women finding him like attractive. But she's doing this on the daily, like once I noticed, I saw she's doing this like all the time.
Speaker 1: Do you know her?
Speaker 3: No, she's some random brunette, Like I have no freaking clue who she is.
Speaker 1: Some her name says she's Maddie. Have you asked him about her?
Speaker 3: So I'm going to but I wanted to talk to you guys first because I talked to my girlfriends and they said, once I say something, if he is cheating.
Speaker 1: I'll are like I'll be giving him like showing my hand. You know, I can't let him know. I'm onto him till I have proof. I see what you're saying. Did you tuck her profile by chance? Or is she private? She's private?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: Is he like a chef? I don't understand the deal with the food emojis?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was weirding me out too, I'm not sure. Another thing, like, what's really bothering me? Is I want people to understand if this was like a casual two year relationship whatever, you're going to flirt with people, but Red and I like, he tells me, I'm the only one.
Speaker 1: He only has eyes for me. He's so in love with me, like I'm seeing him as the one, like this is supposed to be my guy?
Speaker 2: And has he changed his behavior at all others in the flirty comments?
Speaker 1: Is his behavior also suspicious? However? You say that word.
Speaker 3: Laughing at his phone a lot more, And when I casually say like, oh, what's so funny?
Speaker 1: He never has an answer. What does he say?
Speaker 3: He'll be like, oh, just like a cute photo or something, but he doesn't like usually you would show someone like, look at it, this is funny.
Speaker 1: And so you didn't look at his phone.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing no, I'm trying to really play it cool here. But I'm freaking out. Yeah, because like he's special to me. I don't want him to know how much this is bothering me. It's kind of embarrassing. If it's nothing, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's embarrassing. I think it's very understandable if some random person starts flirting with your significant other in their comments, I would want to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, so we'll try to figure it out for you.
Speaker 2: You've already told us what grocery store he shops at, so a play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and do the usual say that every single month, or choose one rewards card man at random who gets free flowers delivered from our brand new, beautiful and improved floral department, and we'll see if he delivers those flowers to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 1: Okay, I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: Okay, I hope you're wrong too, Yeah too, All right, we'll play a song come back right after this with the ketch theater next if you're just joining us for It's ketche Teater. Karen is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of almost two years might be cheating on her. His name is Red. And before we call him to try to catch him and see if he is cheating, Karin, why don't you refresh everybody's memory?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: There's a random brunette who's commenting on all his socials with these burrito and sushi emojis. He's on his phone a lot more than he normally, is laughing at stuff he wants show me, and he's being kind of secretive.
Speaker 1: And I need to know what's going on before I lose my mind. Okay, well we'll figure it out for you. She wants his big burrito. I don't know. Oh my god, she wants it raw. All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call him right now and we'll pretend to be from the grocery store. He's a rewards card member and say that. Every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he believes that, and if he does, he will see if he sends those flowers to you or to someone else.
Speaker 1: You ready, Krinn? Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, this is Jorban calling from I was looking for Red. He's a rewards card member with us, and I have some exciting news.
Speaker 5: This is Red, but I'm not actually at work right now, and I really don't have time.
Speaker 1: It's not a marketing phone call. Red. I want to say congratulations here, this month's big winner.
Speaker 5: What did you say? I'm a winner or something.
Speaker 2: Every single month we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We just reimagined it. We do flower delivery now. And you just want the thirty six long sim Red roses, a box of chocolates, and a card to ever to anybody that you want, absolutely free.
Speaker 5: Did you say it's free?
Speaker 1: Totally free?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, totally. What do I have to do to claim to claim it?
Speaker 1: If you know where you wanted them sent, I can do it right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I can hang on real quick writing parts.
Speaker 2: Please hold if you know who you want to send to now, I can also call you back because I know you're working.
Speaker 5: No, No, let's do it. Let's do it. They can wait there all day.
Speaker 2: First thing, I would need to be the first and last name of the person that you would like to send them to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want to give it to. Uh, can you put Maddie on there? And then can you put an emoji on the card?
Speaker 1: We definitely can.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, so let's say Maddie and my little and then I want you to put a burrito emoji.
Speaker 1: My little burrita. Oh that's cute? Are you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's not? Are you serious?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Red?
Speaker 1: Red?
Speaker 2: This is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show, and we do a segment called sketch Cheeter. That's your girlfriend, Karen.
Speaker 5: Oh, what he's.
Speaker 1: Up with these burrito and sushi emojis? You need to tell me what is going on?
Speaker 5: Well, what happened? Was I hit my head earlier? And I don't know you.
Speaker 1: No, okay, I've heard you use that before. Yes, okay, you hit your head all the time.
Speaker 3: But besides that, I need to know who the hell is this girl?
Speaker 1: Who is she and why is she leaving you these emojis? What is going on?
Speaker 5: So? Why did you call the radio station? You just asked me? I mean, you know, I don't understand what's happening.
Speaker 1: What's up with the burritos? Red?
Speaker 5: Who's that?
Speaker 1: My name is Nina. I'm here on the Jubil show too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there's me, Jebel, Nina, and then Victoria also answer.
Speaker 1: Nina read what's up with the burritos?
Speaker 5: Well, I was, actually I don't know. I just got caught here in the middle of some stuff at work. I'm sorry if.
Speaker 1: You don't tell me what's going on, Like right now, we're done, all.
Speaker 5: Right, Listen, Maddie is just my friend from social media. That's it.
Speaker 1: My little burrita. That sounds like a really weird friendship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean we were going to go out and just grab a BikeE to eat with a major.
Speaker 1: You were gonna go out, you know, with her some random chick.
Speaker 5: I mean, she's just my social friend, that's it. There's nothing if you.
Speaker 3: Come out to dinner with her, Red, if you go out to dinner with her, just so you know, we're done, it's over.
Speaker 5: I think you're overreacting a little bit because they're just burrito emojis and you know, things like that. There's nothing really serious.
Speaker 3: Do you even hear yourself like you're thinking about cheating on me with some girl who you don't even really.
Speaker 1: Know and we've been together for two years. You also said my little burrito yoh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it was actually like little like little nas x, you know, my little little berrill.
Speaker 3: But the last time you sent your friend roses like, no, I'm not stupid me.
Speaker 5: I just thought it was a nice gesture, you know, And honestly, you know, I'm just kind of you don't show me any attention, and you you always talk down to me, and you know, you talk to me with your you.
Speaker 3: Because you do stupid stuff like this. This is so stupid. This is so red right now, and now.
Speaker 5: You're calling me stupid on the radio for the whole city to hear it.
Speaker 3: It's just like, because this is stupid, you're acting like an idiot. If you think she's worth losing me over like two years, I've given you two years of my life.
Speaker 1: That's messed up.
Speaker 5: I've never met her, but she's she's never called me stupid, and she doesn't talk to me with her hands and give me attitude.
Speaker 1: And it doesn't sound like she talks to you at all though.
Speaker 4: It sounds like she's just sending you emojis and that's some different kind of language that you guys speak.
Speaker 5: We understand each other, you know. We're both foodies.
Speaker 1: And I cook for you.
Speaker 3: I cook us stuff you said you like when I made macarmi and cheese.
Speaker 2: If you're not getting the attention that you need from your partner, or you feel like she doesn't appreciate you, it's not a reason to cheat.
Speaker 1: It's the reason to leave and then find somebody.
Speaker 5: Well. I don't really look at it as cheating because we were just going to grab it by to eat, like that's what friends do. Right.
Speaker 1: Have you been talking to her though, like out of the social apps?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I text here and there.
Speaker 1: You know, is your phone so much lately?
Speaker 5: My phone is bringing again here at work and I really just don't have time for this. And I'm sorry, you know, I have to go. I really have to go. Wow, hang on, this is this is read in parts. Please hold hey, listen, I really have to go. I'm sorry. Guys, all right, thanks, she got me. This is crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't think he knows that we're still on the phone. What's happening? Oh and he's gone.
Speaker 2: I don't think he realized that he didn't hang up on us before he started.
Speaker 1: And I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd rather know than not know, you know.
Speaker 4: Of course, it doesn't make it any easier, though, so I'm really sorry.
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 1: I am, honestly, I'm shocked, even though I kind of already knew he's a really good guy. I thought I had a really good guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he can go have his sushi burritos with this chick.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just you know, I don't even think I want a guy right now, to be honest, I'm just gonna do me.
Speaker 4: When people got the nerve to just sit there and disrespect people in broad daylight like that all over social media, I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, oh whole thing is bad. You guys were great, So I mean it sucks. But yeah, I'm just gonna move forward. That's all you can do, right, It's all right, attitude, keep moving, all right? Thank you, Karan, keep us updated.
Speaker 5: Again, all right?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, the Jewble shows to catch a cheater.