Speaker 1: Hey, club kids, we're unlocking an old episode of the VIP Lounge today so you can see how the Other Half lives. If you are a Patriot subscriber, there's a new episode today, so head over to Patreon to hear that fresh new content. But if you're still twiddling your thumbs over here in the free feed and you're thinking what are those gals up to, well, here's your chance to see what we were talking about in November. If you like what you hear, subscribe and you'll get another episode just like this every Friday, and an occasional book episode. But when we just dropped this Wednesday, so much content behind that paywall, but for now, enjoy this free Episode's that lounge in the booth.
Speaker 2: It's all you girls and they're getting loose. It's all you girls and they're getting loose.
Speaker 1: It's all your girls and they're getting loose. That lounging in cluss, flowing boers, glowing, all aloys blocking.
Speaker 2: It's gossip. Gossip.
Speaker 1: Guys are always monkey.
Speaker 3: It's gossip, gossip, gossip, always wanting.
Speaker 1: It's rounding, It's it's Stephen Friday. It's a weekend.
Speaker 3: Actually, no Narcy, are you it's Tando show.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, where are the lips.
Speaker 1: Make Make Yeah Yeah clubs? Welcome to another edition of the VIP.
Speaker 2: Right here, recorded locally in New York City.
Speaker 1: So I speaking of New York. I was just at the Capital One Cafe in Union Square, Oh my gosh. And I've never gone in before, and i've because it's always been one of those things where you're like, what is the marketing strategy here? Like, is it actually incredibly useful for them to have this massive, like advertisement for Capital One in the middle of one of the most high traffic areas of New York City, the crossroads of the world, and just have people in and out of the Capitol One Cafe all the time, like getting their coffee or is it just like like and that's and that's the value to them is just it's just rand exposure because it's like associating Capital One with coffee doesn't really make a ton of sense. I guess it's like a credit card is money, and money is something you buy and you buy more.
Speaker 2: That's about paffinated, less about coffee, java the bean what we're talking about. I think it's more about cafe fame means Europe cafe means also central perk, it means linger, it means couches, it means discussion of religion, it means breakups.
Speaker 1: And that's of course you want to associate all of that with your credit card.
Speaker 2: With banking. Yeah, and Capital One is always like trying to push their travel points.
Speaker 1: Oh and it is kind of travel Okay, so it's actually about like subliminal europe messaging. I buy that. Okay, that actually does kind of make sense to me. What was weird about it is.
Speaker 2: And it's like this is a place to hang out, like we don't just bank, we're a family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did feel like severe like unfamily vibes going in. It was very airport, much more airport than like any start.
Speaker 2: Like an airport.
Speaker 1: I mean, Starbucks has become less and less like nineties over time. I feel like they used to be pushing lingering more and it was more night like murals of like handwriting, and it was so Poet's cafe and like the bigger comfy or chairs like Starbucks is way no.
Speaker 2: Starbucks started as I mean, if you look them up on Google map, it says nineties Seattle coffee chain.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. It's not that anymore that they lost their way.
Speaker 2: I have a story about Starbucks, but that happened to me today. And this goes to your.
Speaker 1: Getting into a coffee corner. So I but I walk in and yeah, it's it's quite cold, it's packed. There's a lot of milling about different people. I will say, the barista staff there, they're not sending their best Okay, they're not the best baristas when they're getting placed out of barista school. They're not sending them to the capitol One cafe.
Speaker 2: And are they even doing the lattes there?
Speaker 1: They're just like, no, they are, they are. And I'm seeing so I'm seeing there's a lot of milling about that. I'm seeing a girl doing the kind of tink tink with the espresso thing in the little right, you know, the Scooper and.
Speaker 2: But homeless comedians getting coffee and banks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, one is really like putting their whole, their whole coffee seat into it and coffee. It's there's this like older mom in front of me who is kind of like asking about the teas for like a really long time and was like so confused with which tea she was getting.
Speaker 2: Not asking about that, what teas do you have is a question I rarely.
Speaker 1: Ask, and then i'm you're so not tea.
Speaker 2: And then even though if you notice I sound a little stuffed up, maybe I should be drinking tea today. And I'm just calling it out now. So if you're commenting and you're worried.
Speaker 1: Sick, yeah, real it is.
Speaker 2: I'm fine, but I'm working through it.
Speaker 1: So I order a ic chi, which is sort of my drink lately, and the Capital Cafe, I'm kind of like it's kind of its interview paid like seven sixty one for the girl to just pour the like box of chi liquid into a glass with milk.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's like Coffee mob Prises, the most expensive coffee shop in the United States, my local coffee shop. It's like, sorry, Capital One, shouldn't they be pushing lower prices because it's like a bang.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my twelve questions substack just went live.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, you know what I have to go. I have to go to the Capitol One Cafe with my dell and just read here.
Speaker 1: Go read my interview with Gordon Glasgow on his substack. When you have a chance. Okay, can't wait to sing my teeth into that and do a lot of cross promotion at four pm on a Wednesday, So I get the chiy anyway, it's sixty one. It's not good. There is this whole section set up that's like, wait, let me get the copyright. Took a photo. It's learn how Capital one can make your holidays cozy and stress free?
Speaker 2: How do they do it?
Speaker 1: And so then you walk up and then there's this little like kiosk that says capital when shopping with like a camera, and it's like camera activated and you think it's gonna have like a photo of you, but it just like you walk in front of it, and then just like text pubbles pop up, like very pop up video style that are just being like deferred payment and kind of just being like what a credit card is?
Speaker 2: That's so depressing, like say, what Capital one isn't just like have a huge credit card bill in January while you put this dollar Chai.
Speaker 1: Also not to be so okay now banking corner and I do wanted to get to your Starbucks.
Speaker 2: Also we talked about how I have a heeled savings for a couple of one last episode, it's like we're being like, oh, how random is it that this whole episode is about the Capitol One Cafe. Oh yeah, oh god, yeah, I guess they want to talk about their trouble.
Speaker 1: But we're sponsored by Trump sneakers in Capital One. Oh here, okay, so my ID set up auto payments on my Chase. Now let's take it over to Chase first.
Speaker 2: Wait, hold on, before we get into making, I have to talk about Starbucks.
Speaker 1: All right, I am right, let's pivot.
Speaker 2: Let's pivot because we don't talk about how right Starbucks started, the kind of the central perk. It's a chain, but it's a big couches. It's nineties. We can all be bmex so but all the ones in they are not like that anymore. If you go to the if you go to Howard Beach, beautiful Irish American, Italian enclav by the airport also, you know, kind of by the Rockaway Beach and stuff. So maybe if you drive home from the beach, you may have passed the most beautiful Starbucks in the entire world. Double Deca has a full like deck literally on the outdoor deck, outdoor deck like it looks like a beautiful suburban home and it looks out onto the water the Atlantic Ocean. Wow, that's like it's actually so freaking gorgeous.
Speaker 1: So and the upper deck of the Starbucks that right, and.
Speaker 2: It's like there's tons of seating outdoor indoor mixed space. So you know, I had noticed that this summer and I was like, I want to I want to host a kind of the ridiculous like holiday comedy show. And so I was like, that would be so kind of conceptual if I did it at that Starbucks in Howard Beach, like on the second.
Speaker 1: Floor, that would be huge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would literally be huge for me the community. I think the Howard Beach community comedy my career.
Speaker 1: I would totally go that if I had go to that, if I had a flight either before or after.
Speaker 2: So I was like, literally fuck it, like stop dreaming and start making moves. Yes, So today I called I just called the Starbucks.
Speaker 1: What you called? Like, so, what answered the.
Speaker 2: Howard Beach And it was just like so much, so many hibiscus refreshers being made, and it was like, Hello, this is my Starbucks. And I was like, Hi, can I speak to your manager? And he was like the manager's not in and I was like okay, so weird question. Do you guys have this events your location.
Speaker 1: And he was like, uh yeah, so the wedding package is fifteen grand per hour and that comes with food and drink out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, if you want the deluxe Pecan cold Brew package, that's actually one hundred and two per person. So he did say he was like, uh, not that I know of.
Speaker 1: He was like, I do know.
Speaker 2: We rent out the top floor, but we don't like host events.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they probably wouldn't be so like, oh yeah, we're down to have a comedy show.
Speaker 2: Right, but they're like, maybe you could like rent it out for like your book group or like a retirement coffee.
Speaker 1: Right, and it would be like eight hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which I asked again. I was like, so when is the manager gonna be He was like tomorrow around noon. So I'm like, I don't know. I think paying to rent out this top floor of this far Howard Beach Starbucks is taking the joke maybe a little too far. I agree, But also, like art doesn't stop for anything, I.
Speaker 1: Mean rented out. Like I feel like if you want to shoot like a cool video there that's like an interesting like outsider art, alternative comedy, like we want to make a piece of art. But I think just like for this event, right.
Speaker 2: That's not worth it if I want to be really performance art. It was just about being like showing up and going rogue and like doing Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean that's also what like most comedy is and just be so subway takes and it's called just like you have a camera and you're just like so we're asking people.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm met, like hosting a show like a live show, and we're all there just like doing Starbucks, like drinking Starbucks and like, but I could do more of a rogue outsider like art film video, but I yeah, my idea was to have this more like coffee improv.
Speaker 1: But I guess it could also be so like Chris Garthard slash like an e mail comedian, to be just like we're having a renegade comedy show on the deck of Starbucks until they kick us out, you know what I mean, and then like you and it is failmed, but you do have a weird conversation where they're like, well they can be here, but they have to be customers and so everyone has to buy a high biscuits refresher.
Speaker 2: Or okay, common below if you will come to Howard beach, what day is good for you?
Speaker 1: And kind it depends on my flight schedule, and like see.
Speaker 2: My rogue like pecan coldbrew, like improv show.
Speaker 1: I okay, So I just just to sort of circle back to Chase to Chase second here and in credit card culture, so I feel stupid and like cut to me at thirty seven learning about how finance works and misstaw like would have a conniption if she knew this. But I had set up automatic payments on my Chase. Okay. I goes to go through the seventh of every month. Now, mind you, I'm opening Chase, and I know and I or I know. I'm looking at my TD Bank and I say, the money hasn't left the account. It's now the thirteenth of November. Huh, No, no money has left the account to pay my credit card bill. So I go over to Chase and I log in to my personal account, not to my business account. And yes we do have a business, yes if a business account. And I'm like, oh, there's this big old balance on the card. And I'm kind of like it's supposed to be paid off of.
Speaker 2: The big old balance supposed to.
Speaker 1: Be paid off. This tigle this big old tiggle balance and I'm just like, this is supposed to be like not there, but it's just sitting there and I'm like, supposed to be paid off in the seventh and I look, no pain was made in the seventh. So I get the phone out, I call Chase. So I'm on the phone with them.
Speaker 2: Today is us about calling national corporations and getting someone on the phone.
Speaker 1: It's called get some National gets someone on the phone day. So I'm talking to this card. Couldn't be lovelier, by the way. Really nice guy over there, Chase, And I'm going, so I said about it, my pay is wind and the payment come out and he goes, oh, well because the balance, the previous balance was already paid off. And I'm going, but there is a balance on the card. And he's going, but the previous statement balance was already paid off. And I'm like, but there is a balance on the card. And this is when I learn how credit cards act work, because I didn't really get it. It's like I had made a payment the month before in October for like a few thousand dollars or whatever, and that I guess had paid this statement which was like for September, and so the bill you're getting in November is actually like the October statement, which is actually like the money you spent in September. So even there's this like four thousand dollars balance on the card, that's all money that I've spent in the next statement And does it need to be paid off until like December or whatever, Yeah, which I just think is kind of insane. I'm like, why isn't it the money that you've spent recently? Like why is it so in the past.
Speaker 2: But I guess that's like you're so allowed to pay it.
Speaker 1: Well I know, but I just it's weird that the automatic payment isn't paying what is the balance? You know what I mean, it's just paying this stuff from a month ago. And then it's like, well, you already paid a month agoes, you don't need to pay any more. And so I get freaked out because it's like I don't like seeing this big balance.
Speaker 2: Well, this is also how they get you, because they want to like confuse it. I want you to have a balance.
Speaker 1: They know they want you to balance, and they want to confuse you, Like they design it this way to be confusing so that you'll like fuck up because I was worried I was going to get charged like interest fees for not paying off my balance in time, because it's like I don't want to carry a balance and then have interest.
Speaker 2: Miss Dow is also sorry, missus Dow, I'm always singleizing.
Speaker 1: Her name ye married married married to.
Speaker 2: The Wait, can we like just go to an opening of a stock sometime.
Speaker 1: Like just be there at nine am when they when the bell opens for like some random company, Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Like watch them be cutters? Like where are the listings for like openings? It's like we're always getting invites to like a restaurant at a hotel scene launch.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think you just answered your.
Speaker 2: Own question of the communities.
Speaker 1: The community that we roll in is not really like going public very often.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to get text like from our girl flyer that's like come to my IPO cutting.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Why isn't company gallery having an IPO big scissors? I know, I mean it's like maybe it's like Houser and Worth would have an IPO at some point, but I don't think we would get invited to that hm.
Speaker 2: But but maybe we would.
Speaker 1: But maybe we would. And so let's actually try to make that happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's make that connection because when Carrie is asked to ring the bell, oh, it's for.
Speaker 1: For the newspaper that she writes for. Right. Oh well, so maybe if Interview magazine goes public.
Speaker 2: Their stock is just like negative, I love.
Speaker 1: You Interview starts a negative.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When Berlin based art magazine Spike goes public.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll be like ringing the bell and you're late. You're like, I mean, oh high in.
Speaker 1: Of course, we had to like have our occasional New York based freelancer celebrate our German law. Anyway, money is weird.
Speaker 2: Money is so weird, And like I bought a lamp at Ikea literally a year ago, speak on it, and of course it has like light bulbs that you can only buy at Ikea. So I like order some off Amazon thinking they're fine. I'm like, these don't fit, and then I order the ones also off Ikea. It's this white lamp.
Speaker 1: Oh that's like almost the same as my wolscons. I know, I know the bulbs you're talking about. It's like they are they're very like small industrial but small.
Speaker 2: Yes, And basically for the past year I'm like my like mine was like, let's just like sell it or get rid of it, like it doesn't work. And I'm like, I'm on these forums trying to make it work, and everyone's like, well, this lamp is you have to have really small ants are tongs to like put the light bulbs in it like them.
Speaker 1: You do have a small hands.
Speaker 2: I do have small hands.
Speaker 1: And yet those little rabbit paws can't get in there.
Speaker 2: And like they're in there, and like the light bulbs are kind of in there, and I can get them to turn on for like a second, but then they go out.
Speaker 1: You're just not just like, why don't you just screw it in a little bit more? No, it is not happening.
Speaker 2: That's what I Oh, girls, that's what I'm doing. Like I spent like an hour or the other day trying to twistats.
Speaker 1: Ultimately, you get what you pay for. As a wise woman once said, it's just like the ikea lamp. I mean, my my ike is gone. Sometimes like flickers in like a in like a where's the ghost kind of way, and then I remember the ghost is that I paid like seven dollars for it.
Speaker 2: This lamp ball say it was one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Huh, yeah, I mean which many.
Speaker 2: I guess like, I'm always shocked when some people are like, these pants were such a steal. They were one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: These days, anything that's one hundred fifty dollars is the steel.
Speaker 2: Right, So I'm kind of still thinking, like I put down a fortune on this lamp, and like, how much longer am I gonna? You know, I give myself maybe tonight now that I just wanted to say it aloud, because I feel like I've been holding on to this like family secret.
Speaker 1: I'm zero for this lamp. We're about to pull the trigger. It lights out for your.
Speaker 2: Lamp, literally lights out for my lamp.
Speaker 1: Of wait, speaking of zero dark thirty, should we discuss the diplomat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk about the dimplomat. Are you guys watching Harry season two with the Carrie Russell joint?
Speaker 1: Because I am and Mama is as good as ever.
Speaker 2: It's as good as ever and wow, so you know how like people are always like, oh, like black person is the first person to die in a horror movie?
Speaker 1: Not anymore? Okay, wait, Sylar alert, get ahead if you don't want to know what happens this season. But We're just gonna have to say it.
Speaker 2: The non binary like foot bow tie like department Ambassador secretary is burnt to a Chris.
Speaker 1: I could not believe when they killed the lesbian first. I was like, no they didn't, not this poor bow tie, but the one character gets killed.
Speaker 2: I was dying the one bow tie. They It's like finally because I feel like it's always been so little gay assistant.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, the new thing is now having like a little non binary lesbian assistant. Right, gay men are dead. There's also there's like no gay guys on the show, which I also love about this show, although maybe the new replacement is he's kind of gay. Coda been in a straight like desperate way, you know what I mean, the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of just more like straight guy who's like taking ties.
Speaker 1: Did you notice the funeral when they show the photo of her and she's wearing a tea for tea hat. Did you did you clock that?
Speaker 2: How did I miss that?
Speaker 1: It was so subtle and quick, But I was like, not this like it was like they it was. It was very dog whistle. It was just like really tiny small tea tea like very just like you bought it at a coffee shop in Portland baseball cap and.
Speaker 2: They're like, we're selling coffee beans, pop cookies and really tiny tea.
Speaker 1: For tea hats. And now they've made it this whole thing where everyone is like so devastated by the loss of the boat, too lesbian, and they're all just like I can't look at Ronnie's desk, no.
Speaker 2: I know, just being like Ronnie's they're like in the hospital and like carry Russell's like Ronnie is not with us, and he's like no, no, no, no, Ronnie was in the restaurant, like Ronnie.
Speaker 1: Isn't Ronnie is.
Speaker 2: It's gone gone, Okay, it's real, And it's like, of course in the first season, I feel like bow Tie Ronnie was always just like in a tight bundle and keepsup like trying to keep up with people writing notes. Yeah, now that they're gone, you're.
Speaker 1: Said, yeah, I know, where's the level. But it's also just like I do feel like they were pretty assistant vibes and like not like laying laws. No, they weren't really like making any decisions or they were almost just it was pretty like one step up for getting the coffee. It seemed like their role yeah, and also just getting coffee.
Speaker 2: Back to coffee. It was like they're running to the Capitol One cafe and like smelling so much coffee themselves. I love that they have like a military funeral.
Speaker 1: Yeah, deserve funeral. What I love about this show is it continues to be just like Her main personality point is being this like stressed frazzle like Liz Lemon, who's like always just like, where's my deodorant? No?
Speaker 2: I Her only personality trait is that other people think she's really sloppy, and so she's either in a full ascid government gown and everyone's like, whoa you clean up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Nice, or she's like in a student always smelling her armpits being so like, oh I gotta change.
Speaker 1: What is that? So, As someone who doesn't wear deodorant, I'm so like surprised by this idea of like women in professional settings constantly meeting too do you yeah, just freaking down boots.
Speaker 2: I guess because of like the fucking like patriarchy. Yeah, Like women have to smell nice.
Speaker 1: And they but like are they sweating a lot?
Speaker 2: Like? I know, I honestly have like I've never really like met a woman that like has such an odor. Yeah, like smells like really bad. Same like not in a way where it's like to me, women.
Speaker 1: Like don't have a smell at all.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is they actually well that shows your gig is waking in the scent of a woman.
Speaker 1: I just view women like mailboxes. I'm just kind of like, okay, it's just not really.
Speaker 2: They don't smell. No, woman smell so beautiful, interesting floral sense.
Speaker 1: It does it, But that's only because they're wearing floral perfume.
Speaker 2: No, but there's there's something else there. I can't explain it. I did once tell my girlfriend she smelled, and she was like so office and offended and was just like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: She smelled like boh, you were like, girl, get the secret up.
Speaker 2: In here, because I was so surprised because it was like she usually is so like Dove's secret.
Speaker 1: Like oh okay, and she was like I'm so sorry, like they were all out of deodorant the deodorant station and like the women's work.
Speaker 2: I'm so embarrassed, like I'll never do this again.
Speaker 1: And she is in the like bathroom at the office on that little like tufted ouch area with the vanity and the women's bathroom when they're all trading.
Speaker 2: Yes, you walking. If you want to know what goes on a women's bathroom, it's all women with their dove and Secret being like, oh, ladies, I'm using Secret and they're like, WHOA, what's that. It's the non stick, non smear deodorant for women for all day.
Speaker 1: I do think that there's something about the It's like there's a connection between the professionalism of the job and the odorant because a, those fabrics are more less breathable, right, so she's wearing these like silks and rayons, and excuse me, your female cat has something to contribute to the odor conversation. Talk about women who smell.
Speaker 2: She smells amazing.
Speaker 1: But so there's this thing of being like, A, I'm sweating more because I'm in this like silk chamouze like shirt that I've tucked in to my high waisted like fupa pants that are making me sweat even more. And so the deodorant makes me feel like I'm a even more professional because I'm like and also like doing more work. Like there's this like rolling up the sleeves thing of just being like, I'm working so hard.
Speaker 2: Well, but it's also about like how women have to do everything right? How does she do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So it's like the man deodorant commercial is like nineties is so like you're in the boardroom and then you're working hard at the gym, so obviously you need like the strongest deodorant. But woman is so on the go because she's like getting coffee and spelling it all over her non binary system, going to the office, yes, going to pick up and then still has to be sexy yes. And that's why like Carrie Russell's character is like it's really I think that is why we love the show because it is a throwback of like to this nineties woman of just so like, oh yeah, I love to like ride my fellow ambassador husband's like dick.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also like I'm sassy and I'm all in it for the job. I'm not some like hot politician. And have you gotten to Alison Jenny yet? No?
Speaker 1: Why are you spoiling that?
Speaker 2: I told you it was a blur. I don't. I don't know where you are.
Speaker 1: The episode I just watched is the one where they're in Scotland and the PM like maybe or maybe not like kills that like old MP, but don't tell me what happens with that. That's like the episode of But I like what I love what's interested about the show is it's such a like fantasy of like a bygone liberalism that's like you know, values, expertise, and like everything that seems like is over in the Trump era, where it's like he's putting this like insanely like hot guy who's a Fox and Friends weekend co host as like literally the Secretary of Defense, although to be frank, cabinet members are always kind of like almost ceremonial positions and like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like cabinet members are always so well and also ambassadorships are always just like something you give to your donors, like no calistic Gingrich is faster, and that's under Trump.
Speaker 1: But it's like so her Like the fantasy of the ambassador being this person who's like incredibly like skilled and like knowledgeable and is also in the middle of like all these crises and actually doing things is so it kind of yeah, but I feel like even Clinton, it's like I feel like it's this thing that has actually never existed and it's like longing for it.
Speaker 2: I think they needed to do that because they were like let's give her a job where she can do a lot of different jobs and no one can really be like, that's not what an ambassador does.
Speaker 1: M this is so true.
Speaker 2: So they can be like, yeah, of course an ambassador has like been to Afghanistan and like maybe did like set off a bomb like like in Albania. But also like she's at a gala. Yeah, and you're like, okay, period.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like, I guess this could happen through this like conceivable element to it.
Speaker 2: I just in the relationship with her husband so funny because it's like they're both these just like hot head, stubborn, you know, politicodes, but they're so like horny for each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're they're a horny for the love of the game. I mean I did like I think there's they're doing some things quite well. Like I liked how her deputy, the tall black guy, how he gets like really annoyed post Ronnie and is like blaming her for running and like because I was watching the show being like he's been really annoying, and then that actually was a platform where they were like, yeah, he's becoming really annoying and he needs to like reel it in because.
Speaker 2: He's he's annoyed at her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I and I like this thing where he was like, oh, the Wilers are so cool, like they drink Lama's blood, like they're being friend they're paladining rama terrists and they're like so this like he's talking about how they are this Clintonian fantasy of the globe trotting diplomat who is like.
Speaker 2: He spends a lot of money.
Speaker 1: He spent like best friends with the Saudi's and like so like you know, is camping out with the Taliban, but it's like also going to Gallas and is and like running guns like in Somalia, and they're like, yeah, that's so cool. But guess what happens. You try to get involved in everything and then all of a sudden, you you're non binary assistant, gets dialed by a bomb because you're having so much fun.
Speaker 2: This job is fucking glamorous until the non binary.
Speaker 1: Assistant right gets murdered and it's like maybe by the Scottish pregnant and maybe you should be the calistic gingrich and just being like another beautiful day in Rome and like have no idea what's going on, and like be doing that like.
Speaker 2: I wish calistic Gingridge was just like actually like in Rome, like just like with like in the War Room.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, are we confusing calistic ganguige with Sydney mc oh with Cindey.
Speaker 2: McCain Megan McCain's mom, Cindy McCain, Sindey McKay. But I think Callista is also.
Speaker 1: But she's also like an ambasador ambassador.
Speaker 3: They are.
Speaker 2: Keen is like I want to say, she like does something.
Speaker 1: With feel like now she's like the UN Yes, yes, she was the US ambassador to the United Nations Agency for Food and Agriculture and now she's the executive director of the World Food Program. And this is why I want to get a master's degree.
Speaker 2: Well, I was saying, I think Carrie Russell play she is not having your dream career. The roles she plays are your dream career.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seriously, but it's like if I want It's like the thing is the actual route to ambassadorship is just to be like a well connected donor or just like a kind of do nothing governor who retires like you're fucking what's his name? Our Massachusetts guy who became the New Zealand senator or new Zealand ambassador Bill Weld. No, the new the Hawk guy. What was his name?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh rats Scott Brown.
Speaker 2: Scott Brown. Yeah, you have to be given. They're like, ooh, we should like give Scott Brown something. When speaking of Megan McCain, I've started reading her substack.
Speaker 1: Everyone has a fucking substack.
Speaker 2: It's like, wow, the world is really over when Meghan McCain has a stack.
Speaker 1: Wait, you know this is so funny. You know you're right, and you're right. Callista Greenwich was the ambassador to the Holy See aka the Vatican.
Speaker 2: Oh, the Holy Seat.
Speaker 1: Is so funny. Foundation that she wears is.
Speaker 2: So crazy because she always is looking like she's like photoshopped on a vespa in the Vatican.
Speaker 1: And then she's with Newt who's like always actively having a stroke. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And they're like at some like really cheesy like restaurant in Rome.
Speaker 1: They're very like going to like Hillstone in Rome. Have you ever been to Hillstone?
Speaker 2: I've never been to Hillstone?
Speaker 1: Have you? No? I do want to go because like it is so like airport and cheesy and but like.
Speaker 2: Like it's so bert like grunch, like cat Ca listic grune. Like it's very like TikTok of, just like seeds are solid and a huge martini glass grunch, I'm having caught you a peppe like in a seeds are solid in a martini in an operao spreads, Okay, Meggan McCaine substack. She was like, here are things I learned, like by forty and she's trying to do her like things she's learned, and she's like magnetic onesies for babies, trust me, Like okay, and she's like Anthony Bourdein said it right, spicy Sesshuan food is the best thing for a hangover.
Speaker 1: For the insight, she's actually wrong about that. The best thing for a hangover is half a zen axe.
Speaker 2: Mama, I don't do pills personally.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like Meghan? I feel like Meggan McCain isn't san calistic. Gingrich is definitely zandou.
Speaker 2: Oh she's on. She's on the she's very like, yeah, she's on the substance. But it's like she's just trading with like someone like another random mom in Scottsdale.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's only like taking ten years off and she's just looking even more like Boca.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm like, ooh, can I do the substance, but just trade with a twenty nine year old butch Yeah.
Speaker 1: Meghan McCain has like been struggling to find her voice for the past like since basically ever, like she because her only thing is just being her father's daughter. And it's like she's still just being like I'm a never Trumper, but I am a Republican and like fuck the Libs and I love my husband who makes me like gross chicken and rice, but like I'm a commentator and like I don't really have any opinions, but like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kept on like she be fucked with. She kept on being like right, She's like I'm a rebel, like cure me roar, like I've been warning you guys, like conservatives are back. But I was like, okay, but your ultimate never trumper. But she's being like so like my good friend like Kamala just like supporters said, and you're like, well, so what is your opinion though?
Speaker 1: And then she's just not literally having a single opinion other than magnetic onesI.
Speaker 2: And then is like, do not talk about my father on this election day. Here are photos of me and my father like from like and it's like, okay, this election isn't about you and your.
Speaker 1: Dad, and like at the end of the day, like, at some point, we have to stop making this about your dad. Yeah, you know, and again maybe it is everything is about John McCain.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Megan, And then oh yeah, and then she had like she was like make my election day special enchiladas and just linked to like a random mommy blog. It's like, you don't even have your own recipe for your election enceladas.
Speaker 1: That's soriba wh y'all will be hearing on the main a in a few weeks. Who is like honestly sharing other folks recipes in her cookbook. And maybe there's something to be said for Megan McCain's honesty.
Speaker 2: Right, that's true, and maybe we don't all need our own recipe and just pretend. But I will absolutely continue. I'm not gonna subscribe, but I will continue to read Meghan your substack because I'm just curious to see where you're gonna just where you're gonna take it to your morning pages. Did you see incomplete and random celebrity news that I sent you this? This Kevin Costner was like flirting with someone super random at the Yellowstone four b premiere.
Speaker 1: Oh wait what okay, they were like Yellowstone season five B, and I'm like, five B, what is this? What is this a gate? What terminal? Are we at?
Speaker 2: Very terminal? D? Yellowstone five be. You know, I've only watched one episode of Yellowstone because I was like, wait, maybe I should get into this.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised. It seems like the most huge show.
Speaker 2: Right, And then I was like, this is actually so boring.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, like not, It's not like Lifetime like where it's like so like funny and like totally ridiculous. It's actually just like slow.
Speaker 2: It was pretty slow, and it was like building secrets and tension amongst men come.
Speaker 1: And corosser parties, seitd up and MSc with athlete Rainy Castanata Rainy as in like it's it's a rainy Days, that is how it's spelled. And he does look fucking delicious, I will say, in this turtleneck and like black kind of elbows, costello glasses, and he's recently divorced. He looks so divorced. He almost has like chops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got like mutton chops.
Speaker 1: He looks hot, he looked gay and hot.
Speaker 2: He's looking fucking good. Well, he dated his rebound was Jewel, and I guess that didn't that ended.
Speaker 1: Wait, Jewels not single. I mean Jewel is single now, No, I mean kept right, But it was weird that she was single enough to date Kevin Costner that.
Speaker 2: She isn't single enough. She was married to like also like a rodeo man, and they have like joint custody of their son. She lives in Alaska or something. But yeah, she's divorced.
Speaker 1: I'm sad they didn't work out because that's hot to me.
Speaker 2: I know, isn't that such a hot couple.
Speaker 1: But I guess like heat's really it's raining pussy no pun intended for him, and he killed because rainy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like he was like too off, too hot off the divorce. Yeah, like if him and Jewel like were to have a fucking chance.
Speaker 1: He would need to get his jolly's off first and then give into it.
Speaker 2: But it seems like he's just getting his jolli's off with these mutton chops. Those mutton chops say, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Swear In Celebrity Corner, should we discuss my Anna gas Styre run in Yeah, I was watching What you missed by fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: That's what happens when you're late, you guys.
Speaker 1: So I got to the iHeart Studio to record her infamous podcast, and our good good friends Matt Rogers and Bow and Yang we're finishing their show with Anna Gastyr in the same studio that we record in, and so they're kind of coming now. We're all like saying hello and blah blah blah, and she's been so she's in like denim jacket bangs, really bangs, Mama bangs. Okay, like dark dark eye makeup, not like like so smoky that it's almost like can you see raccoon base? But it wasn't so raccoon where it's like at like a harsh line where it's like thick and like cat I. It was just like smoky, smoky, smudgy, smudgy, smudgie. And she also like is a squinter and she's like always like squinting, so it was like yeah, with the squint and the smokey, it was kind of like can you see? And then she's in denim jacket, like tight jeans I bet skinnies, oh yeah, like skin tight, and she had like thirty handlers. They had thirty handlers. I had thirty handlers. I was the least handled person.
Speaker 2: Not handled at all, but someone who needs a handler.
Speaker 1: And I was kind of like, I don't want to make a big deal out of it, so I said to Matt. I was just like, oh, like, it's so funny because I just saw a mattress like the other week. I because she's in Once Upon a Mattress on Broadway, which I'd see with my parents like two weeks ago, which is like such a coincidence with Sutton Foster and she plays the Queen. Sutton Foster plays the princess.
Speaker 2: Uh okay, Sutton Foster, who's the new beard for a huge jet.
Speaker 1: Um, which is also we need to get into by the way, was so incredible and I was like, you are our generation's Lucilla Ball, like I get what I love you. Yeah, or Anna Sutton Ston was incredible, like Sutton delivered the house down.
Speaker 2: Boot like see, this is why you need to watch Younger.
Speaker 1: No, I'm and what's funny is it's like even watching her on Broadway, I was like, what age is she? I'm like again, hold on, I'm being tricked. I am being tricked, Like we're all being tricked by her age. That's why she was the perfect cassengers for that show. But I don't think the TV show is really like was able to showcase her talents, like she's such a physical comedi yan like as my dad hornerly said, she's so limber, but she was. She was really like all over the stage and like just the movements, the sharpness of the movements, like the exaggeration, the timy, like really old school, like I'm telling you, loose in school, Like no one is doing it like her. I really felt transported. It was such a thrill to watch. And anyway, and I guess I was in it too. She's fine, she's great, she's you know, she's not her Sutton Foster show. But so I say, so I say to Matt, I was like, oh, you know, I just saw her a mattress because I'm trying to kind of like just be casual and pretend like I.
Speaker 2: See so literally yeah, like so chill.
Speaker 1: And then Matt was like, oh, that's that's funny, like blah blah. And then she kind of like is moving into the conversation with me and Bowen and like she was being very celebrity like I'm so busy, I have to go to a thousand things. And what I did here from my producers that she was forty five minutes late because her people sent her to like the wrong photo shoot or something, okay, And then I said to her, I was like, oh no. And then I said to that I was like, oh, you know, I was in. I was in Mattress in high school. And then he goes to her, oh, he was in Mattress in high school. So he kind of like did okay.
Speaker 2: I was trying to bring her ge. He was throwing you.
Speaker 1: He was giving me the grace of not having to be like, oh ah, I was.
Speaker 2: I was, I'm gay, I'm a gay guy. I was, I was in. I was in Mattress.
Speaker 1: So and then she was like oh like and she was like, and what were you? And I was just like the jester and and she just goes points to all three of us. She goes, we got a lot of gesters.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, you got a lot of faggots.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then she was like, oh, Matt, you made such a good point about how like comedians are like the gesters of today. And I was a little like that does seem like not that I don't think he was probably making it like this is groundbreaking, but she was kind of acting like it was a groundbreaking crazy and I was like, how did that not occur to you?
Speaker 2: Baby, world famous comedian.
Speaker 1: And you've never thought like I never kind of connected that thought. But is that all?
Speaker 2: Like is it also just like middle aged celebrity whenever she's just being so like it's so interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was very mom Anyway, she was fine. I didn't get excessively warm vibes from her, but she looked great.
Speaker 2: Leaving the interview, she'd give it a lot.
Speaker 1: Probably no, she left it all on the I Heart counter.
Speaker 2: And by the way, when we got in the studio, no one had touched their water.
Speaker 1: That was the shocker of the century.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm slurping maybe water.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's this thing though where it's like the celebrity doesn't touch the water and so then you feel we're touching the water and you're waiting for her because it's power, and so then just it was this kind of standoff and then just no one touched the water.
Speaker 2: That makes so much sense because it's like then you're seeming like this like weird, thirsty person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I would have just gone right ahead and then slurping it down. And if I'd finished mine, I would have said, and I want to you hand me that water because it looks like you're not going to touch it.
Speaker 2: You're taking her water. Yeah, it's very when Kamala to throw it back to the before times two weeks ago, when Kamala was on Shannon's podcast and his whole thing, Shannon what's his name? Like the Shannon Show? His name is Shannon who that like wait that like your uber driver that podcast you were listening to, Oh Sha sheha club sha yeah, club club shashe but his name is Shannon because she was being so like Shannon. Yeah, but his whole thing is being very like airport male lounge and like has like everyone has like a whiskey need. Yeah, and she like toasted him on the pod, but then was like set out loud. She wasn't going to drink it. It's just it's such a awkward thing to do. It's just kind of like no celebrities like drink the drink in an interview, just like don't drink it. But she was like, and I'm not going to drink this because I'm meeting with Baraque after this, and I'm gonna fall asleep if I do drink this, And you're like, what.
Speaker 1: A metaphor for her, I know, for her vision for America, Just like I'm going to tell you that I'm not drinking whiskey, but I'll hold it.
Speaker 2: But I'll hold it and like laugh about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I'm going to tell you that I will not stop army in Israel but I but I will laugh about it and continue to.
Speaker 2: Do you ever feel self con lack of plastic bag? Do you have the fear at a restaurant and you realized maybe this is me. You've you've had more of your drink or you've you've finished.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Can we talk about the unspoken humiliation? And I'm the only one of the of the drink level noticing and how we're all doing it?
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you wrong, I'm not crazy here.
Speaker 1: No, I'm constantly checking to see where everyone else's level is at, because you never want to be the lowest level. No, but then at the same time someone has to be someone has to move it along. So it's like when you're the highest level, you feel like on top of the world. You're like, oh my god, I'm a am sober b I.
Speaker 2: I'm the healthiest person in the entire world.
Speaker 1: Like, I have no addictive qualities to my personality. I'm so in the moment and enrapturing conversation. I even notice my right.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm also really fun because like I'm actually just laughing so much and talking so much. I haven't even had a chance. But I'm also still fun because I'm ordered a good drink.
Speaker 1: And then when you see that it's lower than everyone else is, You're like, oh, so they all think they're so much better than me.
Speaker 2: I'm just like fucking like whine no.
Speaker 1: But I start to get really resentful for the sense of superiority that I imagine everyone else has looking at me with my near empty alcoholics glass.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're superiority, but I'm like then I started to get self conscious. I'm like, oh, does everyone know I have like two more SIPs left? There's every fun fucking no, now they.
Speaker 1: Know every know you're on the razor's edge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like intervention, let's call it. Yeah, it's really really And then you start to slow down. But then you're like, well, what's actually the point.
Speaker 1: Well, and especially once you get towards the end, because I also feel I feel pity for the person who's nursing the watery like you know, centimeter of backwash of the drink, acting like they're not done with the drink. I'm like, who are you kidding? Yeah, like that almost a just you want another round even more than I do.
Speaker 2: Right, because you're like, oh no, let me let me save.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're desperately trying to like to squeeze it out, to like to to stretch it.
Speaker 2: And it's totally I mean, there's also there's wine, and if you're being red wine, you're kind of being like, hmm, swirling wine.
Speaker 1: Is this whole other situation because you can get refills on wine, and then it throws the entire math out of sink because now you don't know you're like, oh, well, how much have they had, because maybe they've had a refill or a slight refiller. It's like, you know, if if you get a bottle out of rest, if you've got a bottle of glass and they're refilling the glass, then then it throws everything out of whack and like all of a sudden, the surveillance aspect is kind of torqued well.
Speaker 2: Right, because if you finish and then the person fills your glass and then you realize, oh, I'm on my then.
Speaker 1: You you know, but it's less, but you don't necessarily you can't surveil others with the same kind of vias in accuracy. So even though you know, they could be on their fifth glass or they could be on their first, and so then you're looking at them and then you're like, oh, are they so smug on their first? Are they getting away with murder? On their fifth?
Speaker 2: They about to pass out?
Speaker 1: Which just kind of throws into stark relief, the idea that we're really only viewing our own drinking habits in relation to others, and without that comparison, where do we stand?
Speaker 2: Where do you stand when it's just you know, you.
Speaker 1: And the bottle and a mirror.
Speaker 2: In the bottle, you in the bottle. What's that big bad voodoo Daddy song? Right?
Speaker 1: That's cherry Poppin' that's.
Speaker 2: Cherry Poppin' Daddy's get.
Speaker 1: Your ska history? Right? What is the big bad song?
Speaker 2: But if it's it's if it's a chilled up drink, then I think it's like, yeah, Well, drink it.
Speaker 1: If it's chilled and up, drink it. But also if it's chilled and ice, drink it, because it's like then at the end it's just all it's just getting too watery.
Speaker 2: Well, but if it's like a beautiful like whiskey on ice, I don't mind that because then it kind of waters it down.
Speaker 1: The night my boyfriend made me a gold rush.
Speaker 2: The other night, pray tell what is a gold rush?
Speaker 1: We bought some Mictor's bourbon at the store. Awesome gold rush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we like to try a new bourbon every week. Actually, oh, I just got a calendar notification for a concert or sceying tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Lily, stop telling everyone our businesss Okay. So it's bourbon honey syrup, and the honey syrup is at like a two to one ratio of like honey of water or whatever, okay, and lemon juice. So it's kind of like, uh.
Speaker 2: Kind of a whiskey sour. Whiskey honey sour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's somewhere between like a whiskey sour on an old fashion but it's really nice. What the honey gives it a nice thickness and mouthfeel that's super you're making a scared face. I pretend to be so afraid of honey. But you love honey, you love it. You love fireball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that has a culture and a history. And that's not even honey, that's chemicals. It's about doing fireball. Shaltz Schultz. I always invoke the the Auntie Mame scene when Auntie Mame goes to visit her nouveau reche possible in laws and he makes her a drink and he's like, well, it's my secret ingredient you might want to know, and she's so like bo Ho and just like loves martinis and the secret ingredient in his cocktail is honey, and she like throws it away and she's like, it's discussing.
Speaker 1: Oh, so that's what this is. This is just your kind of like learned classism from your father via auntie name.
Speaker 2: And yeah, well, I mean the people in that are like richer than her, but they're like basics.
Speaker 1: Right, and you're not a fucking basic anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's my learns, like bo Ho classism. I guess I don't know, but I'm not a huge honeyhead. I'm no Winny the Poo over here, but I can imagine whiskey and honey of course go together.
Speaker 1: What I what I like about this drink is like an old fashioned. I love an old fashioned obviously, but you know, this stretches it. As we're talking, it makes there's more liquid content because you're adding in the lemon juice and.
Speaker 2: But stretcher alcohol.
Speaker 1: Stretch your alcohol.
Speaker 2: That's how we keep our cups filled.
Speaker 1: But honey, I really love the mouthfeel. I like that thickness that you're getting and the fatures do. It was a wonderful bourbon. Say, not quite as amazing as Blanton's, which is my new favorite bourbon me and Reba.
Speaker 2: Maketure's is really good. But I know, I guess I was. I was drinking a ginger beer, just non alcoholic yesterday that my sister brought me and I was like, oh, this is so sweet. And I looked at the bottle and it was like I was like, oh, it's made with honey. So i've this comes from Malta last night of me being like, ugh, honey.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, you're you're on like an anti honey tip and that's okay, even though like we're all in different places with honey right now, like.
Speaker 2: The weather's changing and I actually should have some like honey and lemon water right now.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, I think a little honey might do a good mama with that.
Speaker 2: But I love the name of that cocktail and like I'm open to it sounds like something from Wait, MAYA got be this? Which I do want to start making this in saying nineteen sixties recipe box of cocktails, and everything is so like in it, and it has each It's like a little roll index box with all these little cars, and everything is so like the gold Rush, like Planter's plum punch, like the Bachelorette score, and everything is like crem dementth honey pig and whiskey.
Speaker 1: Pig, just straight up pig.
Speaker 2: So that will be something really fun to try kind of for the winter new cocktail. What are you guys drinking? Leave it in the comments.
Speaker 1: What are you stepping on? Wait? Did you try the Chicken Big Mac? Or no? So?
Speaker 2: No? Yeah, I texted you last night being like, should I try the Chicken Big Mac till I talk about the VIP lounge And just like for COT, I've been curious and I was like picking up a laundry, and I was hungry, and I was like, I could walk to McDonald's right now and get it. But I had just like tofu and rice at home, and like we just made all these ribs for the riba recipe, and I was kind of just like, eat at home. Here's the thing with the chicken big Mac, which I want to try, but also what is keeping me away from it? I think it's the uniform color.
Speaker 1: Because the chicken is not enough of a contrast with with the bun. The bun and yeah, but I mean you could say the same thing about m chicken. It's just the amount of it.
Speaker 2: It's I think, right me chicken, You're like, oh, it's a chicken. You see the pickle, you see the lettuce, and you're just seeing this tall, beige stack. And I'm a little bit like, Okay, I don't need to eat this like couch Like sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm not jd vance. Yeah no, I I hear you, one hundred percent, Mama. That's gonna be a fucking truth bomb that was just dropped in the chat. I was deterred by the price. When I went to McDonald's today. It was ten dollars and I was just like the fuck, that's insane.
Speaker 2: And I was like, this is so much, mind you right, not for the meal, for this sandwich, because.
Speaker 1: Like the Big Mac has already been like seven sixty one for the sandwich. And then they were just like and the chicken by Mac, and I was just like, go fuck yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we know it's made of horse anyway, make it six it's horse chicken.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe I actually was looking at the combo because AI is telling me that it's six nineteen or a chowhound is saying it's six nineteen. But where it's like in New York, it's more expensive. I don't know. Still that's a lot.
Speaker 2: Well it is that thing, like you know, and like even at of like a rest up on the highway, McDonald's is more expensive in an airport way. Yeah, let's see on uber eats how much it is. I think. Also, maybe I'll try it if it's like I'm in the car and I stop at a drive through. But just like walking to the McDonald on a beautiful day on Coney Island Avenue.
Speaker 1: On your way to a comedy show at the Storebucks upper Deck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, let's let's I was like let's say this for another day. Even though I will do anything for you guys, and anything you want me to try, I will. Okay McDonald's let's see, we're the new try guys, delivered searching. Okay, got it earliest arrival able quarter pound er chicken oh fourteen seventy nine for the meal. So I don't think you're wrong.
Speaker 1: Sorry, So we just shared so sidebar our. Queen Tulci has just been nominated as Director of National Intelligence, which I'm obsessed with. Someone just reshared this video that she made in twenty twenty two where she goes, do you have presidents putin Zelenski and Biden? It's time to put geopolitics aside and embrace the spirit of aloha. A oh, if you.
Speaker 2: Guys are just tuning in with us, do know that we met Tulsey in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Where is that last episode? Maybe we'll kind of like we'll drop that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we like recorded live like outside the event and the event are like really stay with me. A magician.
Speaker 1: Everyone was a magician.
Speaker 2: It was like all men in like express Men's Year two thousand, red button downs and tops, doll pats, ponytails, coats, completely Wow, director of Intelligence, also Megan McCain's best friend.
Speaker 1: Wait, i'd just like to be going Wait is that kind of shade Trump being like, yeah, she was intelligence. Okay, Well, I feel like we've covered a lot.
Speaker 2: I think we have food, culture, emotion, banking.
Speaker 1: This has been another wild week intersection politics, culture, food, diriting, and sociology. Anything you want to post?
Speaker 2: Anything I want to plug? Yeah, come to the Starbucks and Howard Beach for my holiday improv show. I don't know what day it will be, but I think block.
Speaker 1: Out the month, block it out. No plans, no.
Speaker 2: Plans, anything you want to plug. You mentioned that you're interviewed in a substock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I just I wrote. I mean it's everybody wrote the question. That's so it's kind of there's like a bunch of writing. But as I've answered all these questions and it's.
Speaker 2: On a subject, you answer your own question.
Speaker 1: I was asked the questions, Okay, I answered them, and you know, Gia Tolentino has also done this same substack. My rival Glentino, who I saw at the moon a concert. Right, millennial chicks be.
Speaker 2: Really elder millennial chicks stay ordering to kill us in the rain.
Speaker 1: I wonder if Giotto has tried the Chicken Big Mac.
Speaker 2: Probably not, not.
Speaker 1: As like a gag and such a like.
Speaker 2: I don't really know her vibe same so.
Speaker 1: I didn't read read her some stucond review.
Speaker 2: Is okay. Literally, I'm obsessed with you guys, as in the listeners.
Speaker 1: Listeners, I'm so upseessed you guys. You guys fucking rock my socks off.
Speaker 2: You make the world go fucking round.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being here with us every week. It's such a joy.
Speaker 2: Okay, best Aloha aloha. It's all you girls and they're getting lips. All you girls and are getting. It's all your girls were getting.
Speaker 3: Because its flowing from growing all always wanting. It's gossip, gossip guys fall always wanted.
Speaker 2: It's gossip, gossip, gossip.
Speaker 1: Father always want.
Speaker 3: It's gossip, gossip guy.
Speaker 2: It's Gossip's Steve, It's Roundings.
Speaker 1: This is fly, it's Stephen, it's Friday, it's a weekend.
Speaker 3: Actually, no narky, are you it's.
Speaker 1: Time taxo shot? Excuse me? Where are the level.
Speaker 2: Make make men charges?
Speaker 1: Charges?
Speaker 2: Where on the left