Speaker 1: Hi Andy, Hi Scotty. I don't like this one.
Speaker 2: We gotta find this.
Speaker 1: The email is serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Serial Killers. Today's Monday, November twentieth. No, that's Scott. It's really weird that we happen to be just serial killers. And Newman just sent an email that means.
Speaker 1: Somebody sent he Fords emails. I want to know what that listener said.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Welcome to the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studio. I'm Scottie Bee okay, and I'm Andrew. Yeah, and this is serial Killers. It's the podcast where we talk about cereal. And you know what, Andrew, we think inside the box.
Speaker 1: Well, what wound up happening.
Speaker 2: Was you had said that in a long time. You didn't even hear me.
Speaker 1: Say that I did inside the box. You want me to be mad. I'm not going to get triggered, this person said. Whoever at hotmail said Andrew, please quit repeating everything Scotty says other than that, I enjoyed the podcast. I know what they're talking about. Yeah, same, I know what they're talking about. I do too, I know what they're talking about. I'm not going to do it because I've been told to stop. So I'm not going to okay, would you like to eat some cereal? What is this?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the.
Speaker 1: Lounge, Andrew the lounge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you're you're in the ski lodge and it's snowing outside. Where is this ski It's the holidays, You're on a vacation with your family, and you.
Speaker 1: Know, we haven't got seen since Jackie fell down the Bunny hill.
Speaker 2: We haven't got skill around skiing since Cooper Broker Tibia and the catskills.
Speaker 1: So it looks like we're both doing great.
Speaker 2: All it's all just shut that off. Anyway, Christmas time is on the way. The holidays are here.
Speaker 1: The most joyous, happy time of the year.
Speaker 2: It is the most wonderful time of the year, it really is. The city is beautiful. It is a glowing light. I don't know if it's beauty right, but it's nice by Diamond. We don't do that anymore because we have a sponsor. Now, Yeah, we can't come in here and yelling, cursing, scream.
Speaker 1: We have to stop it.
Speaker 2: So thanks for coming by with your hat that matches our banner. I really appreciate that. Anyway, No, sorry, this is a wholesome show, sweetheart. You can see yourself out. Yeah there's gum back there behind the cereal box under Yeah, there's lots. Anyway, So with shopping at Target the other day, a few people had said to me, oh, have you seen this? And I did because I already had it in the sack down here. But so, Andrew, Now, I was never really a big fan. Don't try to look and see what it is. I was never really a big fan of this flavor as a child. Okay, so, yes, you know, I wanted to build the thing, but I didn't want to eat it. What she's making noise back there, I'm just looking at her in the background. I'm just gonna break it out, Andrew, check it out. It's another toast crunch.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Andrew?
Speaker 1: Gingerbread?
Speaker 2: Well, you don't like that.
Speaker 1: I've never been a big gingerbread fan. I never did gingerbread houses growing up.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you one thing. When they put the ginger in the sushi, I always push it aside. Not a fan of the ginger.
Speaker 1: Same type of ginger, yes, no.
Speaker 2: How many gingers are there, Andrew. Root that grows in the ground and they make ginger bread with it, and they make ginger sushi with it. They don't make ginger soups. I know, but ginger is, but ginger's ginger.
Speaker 1: Is ginger root used in gingerbread.
Speaker 2: She's also from Gilligan's Island.
Speaker 1: She's the movie star, Sir, and Mary is gingerbread made.
Speaker 2: By thank you for not opening up a super milk root you.
Speaker 1: Get out of here.
Speaker 2: Let's see how many gingers are there. You go to the supermarket and the ginger.
Speaker 1: Ground ginger ground, cinnamon and cloak. So they call it gingerbread, but it's actually like, oh, you can use fresh. This is fascinting. I never knew.
Speaker 2: Really, you thought there were multiple gingers. They just do different things with it. Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Smell okay, actually smells pretty good.
Speaker 1: Smells like the holidays. Yeah, like the holidays. Yeah, let's see, I'm gonna pick one.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: No, not that one.
Speaker 2: No, Oh, I like the way this one sounds.
Speaker 1: How about that.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to get to the holiday spirit.
Speaker 1: And I'm in the holiday spirit. I'm super cozy and it's so nice. You love the cold I do. My apartment was fifty seven degrees this week.
Speaker 2: Are No, I'm not you are You're gonna get snow.
Speaker 1: I'm not because my blankets are so warm, and I'm like a little nugget.
Speaker 2: Do you have your fireplace raging?
Speaker 1: I wish I had one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, today we're using Farmland Fresh Dairies two percent organic milk.
Speaker 1: They kind of fix this arm well, put in a trouble tape. How many times have I said to Jeff, where's like? How do I fix this?
Speaker 2: Seriously, we have to go to visit the Farmland Fresh Dairries people. I need to see what's going on there. I want to watch the milk containers being filled the same, you know, and the drugs. I want to see everything. I want to see the assembly line. I love that stuff, you know that I watch how it's made all the time.
Speaker 1: I loved how it's made. Yeah, I haven't watched it in quite some time, but when I went to China years ago, that was the only show that was on the television. So I saw how escalators were made like at least five times.
Speaker 2: So it looks just like Cinnamenta's crunch sem shape.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna taste exactly the same.
Speaker 2: I don't there you go, it tastes like gingerbread, it's almost like it's just a little different type of cinnamon. Yeah, they like they tweaked the cinnamon.
Speaker 1: Just to tad. So now it's gingerbread. Yeah. I like it, me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna give it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it four balls.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say that, so four balls from me too. It's nice, it has a nice it has a nice holiday flavor, festive.
Speaker 1: I like it. I think if this were on like a vanilla cupcake, I would like it.
Speaker 2: And look they're all bundled up. That mustache has got to go. Oh it's just icing icye.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, So I really can't impersonate you or you don't please, don't please that. I know people enjoy it. Well, maybe the reviews say something else. I don't even want to touch the reviews.
Speaker 2: You can actually make a cardboard gingerbread house on the backs fun. I'm gonna do that when we're done with this box.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yeah, another thing. It's just gonna be polluting the studio. Why did you don't throw anything out?
Speaker 2: It could have all cereal related things.
Speaker 1: And I've told you how many times put it in the kitchen, how many people would eat it in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: I did I remember they ate all the maultimeles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so maybe you should do that with the rest of them.
Speaker 2: Do you want to read this letter?
Speaker 1: Sure? It's from uh MJ to Scottie and Andrew. Now to your podcast Serial Killers in bowl Chat. Love it crazy that you guys have to try cereals that are not always great tasting. I am enclosing Catalina Crunch dark chocolate. I don't know if you ever had it on your show since I just tuned in. Hope you guys enjoy it. Sorry, I'm not a fan of it, but my son loves it. If you don't like it, I would understand. I'm not into the healthy cereals. Give me a bowl of honeycombs same looking for comb There's no ass on it. Go ahead, looking forward to going backwards to see previous podcasts, and serially, MJ from New Jersey, thank you so much for sending this.
Speaker 2: I'm I think you should go back to twenty twenty one because we already did it. Check Serial KILLERSPC dot com before you send us cereals please, but do appreciate you sending us cereal what happened? I can donate that because the food drive for the holidays. It's coming up, So now I have something really.
Speaker 1: Just tossed MJ's wonderful nice note.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't toss the note. By the way, I have that pad two from Saint Jude. When I donate, they send pads, and when you don't, they send pads.
Speaker 1: And I really cannot believe that you just threw her cereal. Why thank you so much, MJ. We really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Just FYI, MJ. If you want to go back and listen to it. It was in March of twenty twenty one. Andrew gave it one spoon and I gave it a vomit face of nothing because it's horrible, so bad, very bad. So instead of that, now we're going to dive into Carla's box. So Carla Marie sent us a box. Remember when I ruined things because I told her that we already had something. But we did it because I was just being my sarcastic me and she believed me, which I'm not quite sure why she.
Speaker 1: Did, because when you're being sarcastic, nobody can tell the difference.
Speaker 2: But I'm always sarcastic, so she of course we didn't do that.
Speaker 1: Before.
Speaker 2: First of all, so she sent me this nice box with all this horrible packing material that's going to go all over the powerful. But the one thing that I love that she packed it with was the safe Way circular.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: I don't get to see like supermarket circulars from across the country because we don't have safe Ways or Alberson's here. So it was very exciting for me to read this. I mean, things are very expensive about on the West Coast, but that is west coast, right, Seattle is kind of west coast.
Speaker 1: It's the Great North, the Great North? Isn't that what they call it?
Speaker 2: And they don't have they don't have boars.
Speaker 1: Heads there North, No Great Upper West. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh and look look how cool that is? What does that look like to you?
Speaker 1: Mayo?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What brand?
Speaker 2: What does it look? Yeah? But it's best Foods. Did you know that west of the Mississippi is the best foods?
Speaker 1: Oh? Cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's same exact thing though just a different label.
Speaker 1: So cool.
Speaker 2: And look what else that she packed it with with costco connections?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Look, and now we have her address? Should I put it on camera? So this is from throwing things. They are violent. This is from when this is hey, dingle berries. Enjoy these cereals. We got it superfood in Aruba.
Speaker 1: We tried.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Elvis must be on the phone. He's more important than anything else here. So anyway, she likes to call us dingle berries, and it says, enjoy these cereals we got at Superfood in Aruba. We tried them both we have Well, these don't be open another they must have eaten them there. You would have had a third if Scotty wasn't a jerk. Love you c M and A. That's Carla Marie and Anthony l yg. I guess is you know Kitty Lingo for love you guys. So, I don't know if we're gonna do both of these, but so she sent us Choco smack, Who's send just choco wow? I don't know. Basically, these look like the tops and the flip cereal that we had last week, and it also looks like your run of the Crave. She also sent us, Oh, this one is open ew choco chips. The brand is Jumbo and these look like your Choco crispiece. That's the Mexican version of the chocolate. What are the cocoa crispies. Yeah, so I don't know what we're gonna eat because Andrew stepped out. So I think what we're gonna do is we're gonna take a quick break and we will be back right after this.
Speaker 1: It's the right thing to do.
Speaker 2: I took an actual break because like, I didn't have anything to talk about, because we're just like, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: Eat myself studio, it's a mess.
Speaker 2: We're gonna restart now. Why, Well, because I was just sitting here, I didn't say anything. I took a break. I saw me back right after this, and I waited for.
Speaker 1: You, son. How long was the break?
Speaker 2: As long as you were gone, so that was a minute. Do you think you can edit it together?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Let me add editing to the list of things that I have to do.
Speaker 2: So should start back right now? Sure, okay, and we're back after stopping back in Andy.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I have to edit now too.
Speaker 2: Yeah from court. Well, they don't even know that you had to, so why say it? You know the magic of metic magic.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: It's a habit at this point. I'm sorry, It's okay, it's more fun. So this is what we're gonna do. We're gonna do the Choco Smack cousin jets from Jumbo their reach Viz Days Kennaperidge Gett met Coco and Costo.
Speaker 1: Mark. Is this from? Like? Answered?
Speaker 2: She said, it's from a Ruba. But I don't think this is from Aruba. It certainly doesn't originate in a Ruba, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Is it Dutch?
Speaker 2: I think it's from Iceland. This looks That's what it sounds like, right, I mean bees, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Wait, there's no it does it says where it's from.
Speaker 2: I can't read it there. It is right there where the Netherlands.
Speaker 1: I knew it because this looks like my friend Brielle her husband Chris. Hi. Guys, they do sometimes tune in they're Dutch and when they speak Dutch it's so bizarre sounding.
Speaker 2: Isn't part of a Ruba Dutch? Or oh that same mind? We went there, we did, remember.
Speaker 1: We stayed on the Dutch side and then drove over to the other side.
Speaker 2: That was scary. We went to the French side, remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we went there. I had a great dinner there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't go because it was French. Remember we went somewhere else. We went to a terrible, terrible love.
Speaker 1: That you remember. It seemed like, oh it was scary. Why was it scary? French food.
Speaker 2: And you guys were making us weight and we're like, what's going on here?
Speaker 1: It was a delicious dinner. I remember eating some fish or something. It was good.
Speaker 2: That was a fun trip. I wish we could do that again.
Speaker 1: Yeah we should.
Speaker 2: So these are little pillows that are.
Speaker 1: We hate these pillows series. I'm over pillows. This is like the fourth week in like a month.
Speaker 2: To me, pillow cereals.
Speaker 1: It is, there are four weeks in a month to me, pillow.
Speaker 2: Cereals or a snack. I mean all this off of snacks. But so this is filled with chocolate, I guess because it says choco choco. I don't like the way the outside taste right off the bat.
Speaker 1: What stale.
Speaker 2: It's not stale because it's qunchy and maybe it's just not chocolate. That's not real chocolate. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: No, it tastes like.
Speaker 2: No hazel freezer burn hazel nut.
Speaker 1: It tastes like freezer burn.
Speaker 2: I don't love it.
Speaker 1: This is disgusting.
Speaker 2: The texture is okay, but it does it definitely tastes like it's hazel nut and not chocolate.
Speaker 1: No, it literally tastes like food that was left in the freezer for too long. And I don't know how it did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was completely sealed.
Speaker 1: But it is nasty. That gets one bowl, but it is hrle canippering is canippering. Yeah, so that is disgusting. I'm so sorry, Carla, but no.
Speaker 2: I'm actually gonna give it only a spoon to the depths of Throw that one back there, throw that one back there with the Catalina crunch. We're just tossing things in this episode, all right. Nate has been asking me to open this for weeks and weeks and weeks because he wants to put it on his yogurt.
Speaker 1: Oh nice.
Speaker 2: So I found this at Costco a couple of weeks ago. We've had something from seven Sundays before. I don't know if we liked it.
Speaker 1: That is a ton of toppings.
Speaker 2: This basically just is yogurt topping in a bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, it's a lot of things. Let's see these pecans and pumpkin seeds. I like peacans, pecon, pumpkin seeds, maybe some cranberries, almonds, slivers apples.
Speaker 1: Perhaps I'm excited for this one. I think that they can do granola.
Speaker 2: Righte grain free cereal, which means there's really no cereal in it at all.
Speaker 1: That I don't understand. Oh he is how a pillow cereal tastes like it has that left in the freezer taste.
Speaker 2: Because there is no quality control in other countries and they don't care what. I bet every box tastes different.
Speaker 1: I think Amsterdam does have a Dutch They do have quality control.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you the ingredients to cro about in here? So there's almonds, coconut grow a bed.
Speaker 1: That's what it says.
Speaker 2: Almonds, coconut, sunflower seeds, dates, pecans, pumpkin seeds, coconut oil, flax seed, chia seed, strawberries, Uh, bananas, yay, vanilla extract? Just add milk okay, or add to your favorite yogurt yum.
Speaker 1: Have you noticed for my Movember beard? What's not growing in the patch? You can't hear anything? Okay, sat down, Andrew, look out a good flat.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Do you notice my Movember beard?
Speaker 2: No, you haven't been growing that since the beginning of the month. There's no way you definitely trimmed it.
Speaker 1: I swear on everything, and that's holy ew. It does not look like that at all. Yeah, that's bird feed, right, I would put that like a.
Speaker 2: Nice When I'm done with it, I'm putting it in the bird feeder.
Speaker 1: I thought you were giving it anat if you eat your bird feeder.
Speaker 2: Yes, it smells nice.
Speaker 1: It actually does. I think I have. I have positive vibes going in.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you something. This is the type of I'm not even to call it a cereal, but this is the type of food that would not pairallell with fat free milk. You need a thick milk in this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't need something watery.
Speaker 2: No, No, you're gonna see why in a man watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Two percent Farmland fresh dairy's milk, fresh from the refrigerator case fresh.
Speaker 1: M Okay, I'm excited for this one.
Speaker 2: There's lots of strawberries. I see the cheese heaeds are gonna get stuck in my tooth.
Speaker 1: I hate. I don't want the banana.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, go ahead, almost dessert ish.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 2: The banana ruins it for me, though does not for me?
Speaker 1: That is wonderful.
Speaker 2: If there were no bananas in here, I might give it five This there's qunchy. It's very Uh. I feel like I'm out on the trail, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good. Mucils on a magic Where are they from? Seven Sunday, Minneapolis. This is so good. No, it's pretty good. No, I love it. I gave it five bowls.
Speaker 2: This is the Rise and Shine mix strawberry banana nut.
Speaker 1: This is delicious. I feel healthy eating it, even though I know I probably shouldn't.
Speaker 2: No, there's nothing bad in here. Hmm right, how's the cholesterol? You know me.
Speaker 1: What? There's no cholesterol? I saw you well demolish Last week the chicken porm was.
Speaker 2: Here, demolished it.
Speaker 1: I had one.
Speaker 2: I fell off the wagon last week. That chicken porm was really good.
Speaker 1: It was really good. You go there for lunch?
Speaker 2: No time here we do. My daughter is taking her permit test today.
Speaker 1: That's so exciting.
Speaker 2: Isn't that insane?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: She can be driving a.
Speaker 1: Car, that's insane. Wow.
Speaker 2: You know we're gonna drive right over the Keyfood and get some more farm than Fresh dairy's milk because we're just about out.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So thank you for listening to this episode of Serial Killers. Please give it what I did already. I give you four. I give it four. I did this like my o cost go. Yeah, my teeth are full of it.
Speaker 1: This is so good. My Thor's starting to get a little itchy.
Speaker 2: Here we go, but here's your repupen eh.
Speaker 1: Don't chuck me. Tri ut Thomas Moon for Macontain pit or nutshell Fragments. Okay, yeah that was really good. It's like fresh. I can't explain it.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, that planter should make that and it should just be in a car, right, it's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really like that.
Speaker 2: Check us out on all Social serial Killers PC.
Speaker 1: Sorry I had to leave for a quick second, but thank you for listening. I appreciate you guys.
Speaker 2: And just like MJ should have check out serial KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 1: I'm not shade MJ. Mjay was so nice to send it. Thank you, MJ. You and your son are both wonderful. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 2: You are I'm just being a jerk. I'm sorry. I definitely appreciate you listening. But go back to listen to some of the early episodes. You can see when Andrew and I actually liked each other. We still do, yeah, but we were a little bit more brotherly back in the early days.
Speaker 1: Is this not brotherly? I guess it is.
Speaker 2: As you know what, we're growing up with the show, and as brothers grow up they get more jerky to each other. Yeah, you're right, So in another ten years, well like each other again. That's pretty much how it works.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, once you go off to college, I'll like you. Yeah. Cool.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. If you want to send us cereal.
Speaker 1: My chest is starting to get very warm. Cool.
Speaker 2: And if you want to send us cereal, please checks.
Speaker 1: Please check to.
Speaker 2: See which ones we've done at Serial KILLERSPC dot com. Our address is there. Please follow our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram. They have lots of wonderful content. And maybe you can go on there and name caw Face. Yes, we have to do that.
Speaker 1: I would love to name Cawface. What like? Just look at her? Looks like Bessie, Bessie, Bessie the Cow.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think Darlene. She looks like a Darlene.
Speaker 2: I was thinking Dina.
Speaker 1: I like, well, Dina for short, Darlene Darlene with Dina for short, Dina is not short for Darlene.
Speaker 2: In my world, it is don't they have the ring in their nose? To that's a ball, Yeah, that's the boy. Yeah, all right, we'll see you well Wednesday, maybe with a bull chat. I think this Wednesday we have to Well we're off this week, so who knows.
Speaker 1: Well, I think we should have one.
Speaker 2: You always think we should have one, but do we.
Speaker 1: I always think we should, but then you leave at ten fifteen and I'm stuck doing a ton of extra work.
Speaker 2: So until we see you next time, say crunch, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Nothing to say crash rushh. So like, maybe we should go get rams some nudes.
Speaker 2: This is a wholesome show, Andrew. We don't do nudes.
Speaker 1: Noodles. Oh,