Speaker 1: The eyes up here extra for Thursday, if we do watch did you just I thought you were dabbing? Now I was trying to do that thing you're doing the bow and arrow.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I'm doing. Fucking dab damn.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna watch MJF taking on the franchise. Shane Douglas. Is you in his corner from a few years back? I think twenty eighteen, I want to say, and it's the first time you got twenty nineteen, the first time you got back ringside for the first time in ten years. But I also picked this just because aw has been in the news the whole entire time. You were gone, like in every face that you can imagine. So we're gonna chit chat about aw Wall. This match goes on.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I saw something today that really was the epitome of stupidity that.
Speaker 1: Let's get to that a second. Let's hit get to the ten minute and fifty two second mark. It's very specific. I'm sorry, and I'll drop the link in the description below. This is from Francine's YouTube page. Ten minutes she brought the whole entire match to the table with the full intro that you can go watch on your own time. We got to finish up the recording session. Got it all right. Here we go one or three to one. We had the franchise there on the the entryway. Went into the entry thinking me, shudder, all right, now, tell us why.
Speaker 3: I've okay. So this was three year three, almost three years ago. I had my surgery and the surgery did not go well. I was so bloated and I looked heavy. And then the choice of the outfit that I wore. That top looks like a maternity top, which is doing me no justice whatsoever. And I just looked like a mom that's trying to be cool that you know, left her house for the first time after she gave birth to like twelve kids. And I don't know what I was thinking here. I honestly, I'm cringing, cringing your hair and nakeup by the way back here. So like I just was like, all natural.
Speaker 1: Aiw is Chicago? I just want to throw that Yeah, yeah, yeah, I went to the Chicago area.
Speaker 3: Great guys, great, the guys were great. Uh, this kid was great to work with. But my I was just freaking out. I was freaking because the night before we did we work No, we were okay.
Speaker 2: The day after this we worked for.
Speaker 1: Dylan Okay, Wisconsin got it.
Speaker 3: So we had to wake up like at the ass crack of dawn and fly out to Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: And it was like the old days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was great working with Shane.
Speaker 3: But I just I hadn't done this in a decade, so I was just like I was freaking out. I was still sore, like even like getting up the ring, like to stand, you know, to climb the ring, it felt like my whole stomach was going to rip open. Like I was in a really bad way. And I was telling m JF you know, in the back, I'm like, I don't know what we can do out there, and he's like, oh, you know, just whatever you want to do to me. And I stiffed him at one point. I just I'm like, oh my god, I'm so sorry. He's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 1: But it was like ride a bike.
Speaker 2: It really is. It's like a rind and bike.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, i mean, I'm sure you know you and Shane able to kind of channel the old magic, of course, but first time back after ten years, it's probably easy for you to see him there because it's kind of like, you know, peanut butter and jelly. It's the same old for you. You know, he's road.
Speaker 3: Though he'd been working this whole time. It was me who was sheltered like I had just you know, I got back into conventions and I was starting to do conventions and stuff, but being at ringside, I just always said I'm not going to do it. But the money was so good, I was just like, Okay, let's try. But I think these people they didn't really care what we looked like. They just wanted it for nostalgia purposes, right, and.
Speaker 2: They got it.
Speaker 3: You know, this night Dylan's show in Wisconsin, like it was just it was a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and I remember we promoted this on Triple Threat and you came on and this was, you know, legit. This was the first time you were coming back. We've made a whole big thing about it. But this was interesting in time. You know, like we look at the world now for wrestling. MJF was just the rising star. He was just a guy on the indie scene who everybody kind of knew. He stood out a little bit. But you're going right back into the you know, the fires, so to speak with a guy who's like running everybody and their mother down right before you walk out there, because the promo he cuts his seething before this thing starts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I remember sitting with him in the back and we were just he was telling me, you know, he was going to sign with AW and all this stuff, and he was like, I'm only I think he kept saying, I'm only twenty three, like it was surreal to him. And he's like, I'm just a kid, I'm just twenty three, and uh, just I'm gonna break k fee. But he's he was nothing like his character, you know what I mean, Like, I know he's living the gimmick now and he's very everyone and that night he was a humble, nice guy who was happy to work with Shane and I he was eager to let me beat him up. He didn't care. He was really good to work with. He cuts a hell of a promo here on Shane. He came up with this verbiage and we're I know we're talking over it, but uh basically.
Speaker 2: Hold on one.
Speaker 3: Talking about how Chris and Bambama had passed but Shane was the survivor.
Speaker 2: So that got some heat, which I liked. And then to the next day when we went to.
Speaker 3: The other show, we told that the kid that works against Shane to say the same promo and it worked there too.
Speaker 1: It's pretty Yeah, anytime you hear that in a in a promo setting, it gets the old well.
Speaker 3: Especially because Chris and Vanbam are passed. Yeah, so that that's heat right there. But yeah, this was this was fun. You know, it was fun and it was easy, and like I said, once once I got out there, the nerves kind of calmed down a little.
Speaker 2: But it's just for me.
Speaker 3: Like I I don't like, oh, there's my shirt by the way, that's great. I just don't feel like I looked that great.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like I look better now than I did back then. But again, you know, that's three three surgeries I've been through.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, Uh now you know, right back to the familiar position of the guys around the other side of the guardrail. So where are you? You positioned it yourself right in the ring again, looking at the act and jump.
Speaker 3: I jumped up because there was I remember them saying there's a spot with a kid, and that.
Speaker 2: Was the guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, here we go. That's a big that's a big boy too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Shade is waiting the dreaded poke of the eye. Yeah, I'm not about to go through the crowd and follow these gentlemen.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna wait and you know, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So let's hear it now. So what's the thing you saw that aw did?
Speaker 2: So? Okay?
Speaker 3: So I usually do my watch alongs on Wednesday, and this Wednesday, obviously, I was in Disney World and I was like, screw that, I'm not watching wrestling. I'm going out.
Speaker 2: I come home.
Speaker 3: I see footage of the arena where they do the taping. I see they're Titan Tron so to speak. Their monitor they're showing us. I guess Shock got taken out in a stretcher or something. He got put into an ambulance, So he's selling an injury. He's supposed to go to an ambulance. I don't know what the gimmick is. I don't know if he was supposed to go to the hospital or whatever. They have it showing on the monitor as Shock gets out and runs out of the ambulance to the back with.
Speaker 2: The girl that he tagged with.
Speaker 3: Wow, he's supposed to be selling an injury in an ambulance. They shut the door, they're doing the paperwork, they look around, they open a door and here comes Shack and it's on They said it was on the screen for the audience to see.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Yeah, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: So somebody messed up out of the truck. Yeah, or are they don't I don't think they wanted them to see that because he got his you know, him and the girl just scooted their way right to the back.
Speaker 1: The Shack thing is so dumb to me. I think it's just absolutely it's the epitome of everything they were not supposed to be in having an athlete like that. It's not supposed to be WWE. They literally have Shack. Who now the AW fans who are AW apologists and sympathizers. I think it's the greatest thing ever that WWE did. All this is stupid Shack in the main storyline with their their top guy.
Speaker 3: That's dumb, right of course to use him for clout. I think I really just punched him in the gut. By the way, I'm so sorry kid.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, sorry about that.
Speaker 1: You felt that one too, He could feel how much? Yeah, go back, you're like I did it. That's right.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like it's it's a bad thing to use celebrities when when you make someone like and and he's come a long way. So, but when you make someone like David Arquette champion right away, that's when I have the problem.
Speaker 2: But if you're going to use them for little things like I don't have a problem with that.
Speaker 3: I was just furious that I saw him get out of the comumbulance and run to the back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so was and And I want to say it was on the screen.
Speaker 4: In the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did they did? Did all the fans see that?
Speaker 2: Was that on television?
Speaker 1: I guess I didn't see that, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was on Twitter, That's where I saw it. So I don't know if it aired on the live show. I don't know if they were on break.
Speaker 2: When that happened.
Speaker 3: You know, usually maybe they'll record something and then they'll show the house.
Speaker 2: No, they were watching it as it happened then run. So I don't know. I don't like that. Somebody was definitely a little lazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sleep at the wheel. The technical director forgot to uh hit the button that put the graphic back up and then said shown, but I mean with Shack, I mean that is a w WE guy. They've used Shack. They've had Shack as a surprise at WrestleMania. So that's why I mind.
Speaker 2: It sucks w W used everyone.
Speaker 1: But so how about this, So in the middle of you being gone shockingly the big show WWE, I think that's a huge loss, not because he's an active competitor, but just to show that, like they will let a guy like that go, and AW is like quick to swoop him up. Apparently ae WU again unloaded a ton of money to get the big show. So I mean, there's just they're just printing money somewhere and that that aw.
Speaker 3: Tony Kahan's got a very big check book, so I hear he does.
Speaker 1: And when they they So they've teased, and we can take you out of the running because I see you here on Sunday. They've teased at their pay per view that a big signing is a Hall of Fame worthy person is joining AW at this show tonight. We can confirm it's not you because you're recording here with me today.
Speaker 2: I'm actually on a jet airplane right now.
Speaker 1: Green screen behind you. You've got a green screen of your basement. Yes, but one thing I'll give them for that is buzz. And that's good because everybody's talking about it. It's to say it's now It's like, I love how a few years ago it was one list of guys. Now it's like Sampunk brock Lesnar. I saw rvd's name thrown in their kurt angle and these are there, like who is it gonna be? So that's one good thing I like about wrestling still is you get those mysteries. So who's getting a ship ton of money to come to a w drew carry Imagine that they said yeah, they said know tell it. They didn't say it had to be a wrestler. I didn't say no, that'll be the risk though, that'll be it. Imagine that, like they swear everybody and it's like, you know, the like the guy who composed the music, Jim Jonson.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Another thing that we talked about, where we talked about I saw while you were gone was the dark side of the ring. You know, I know we've talked about we're not big fans of the concept, but they it's weird, like they're doing a Brian Pillman episode, very well timed to what we just did a boves back, but they kind of avoid ECW as a whole this season. And I wonder if because they went heavy with the new deck stuff before, but they're they're doing it again.
Speaker 2: So I saw something that was involved in something for that show.
Speaker 1: There's this season is it CCW or no XPW episode and there Nick Gage. I think he's a death match wrestler. He's they did one on him too.
Speaker 2: Hm hmm.
Speaker 1: Now you just brough up on the apron very briefly looks like we might be coming towards a finish.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: I smacked him across the face, devastating smack.
Speaker 2: He called me a milf and then he tried to smack. Yes. I said, I could be your mother, at which I can.
Speaker 1: Is young, he is, he's talented, he's young. I wonder if the WWE gets a hold of him, if they'll tweak him.
Speaker 3: I mean, right now, I don't see him jumping ship anytime soon.
Speaker 1: I could see him for years and years and years. I feel like the guys though today, these younger guys, they want to be at WWE. They they grew up watching it. I think there's still that allure that it's to say, oh, I'm in the WWE blah blah blah. Oh we got to roll up here. One two?
Speaker 3: Oh, oh, I'm a little I think I'm ahead of you.
Speaker 1: With a small package. MJF is out of the ring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm ahead of you by five seconds. That's okay. I was blown up by the way right here, thank your breathe.
Speaker 1: Where were you guys on the card at this point? Do you remember?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: I don't remember. I want to say it was before intermission, but I can't.
Speaker 2: Here's that guy?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, here he is. Fans can't jump the guard rail. Yeah you can't, especially when they're big and the same size as the guys in the ring.
Speaker 2: I remember.
Speaker 3: I think this chair shot was absolutely horrendous if I remember correctly.
Speaker 1: H Gee, who's he gonna hit?
Speaker 2: It's kind of crappy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's bad. He that was not good. He was I mean, look he was good. He was light enough for the legend, didn't hurt him. That was great. Uh, but that was a bad one one two, three? Now where were you?
Speaker 2: I was right there? Tell him the rough not to count jump of it. Come on just at surgery, damn it. I could barely freaking walk. Come on. Please.
Speaker 1: This is a that's a big boy. Though I will say that I don't know who he is, but he's a big boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't remember who he is either.
Speaker 1: So now m jf leaves the ring. Yeah, it looks like he barely broke a sweat. He's a good condition. He looks like he broke a sweat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But and I mean, we don't have to stay for this whole thing. But then you're in the ring, Shane gets up and then you guys kind of do the old and.
Speaker 2: Peat and then he cuts a promo so you don't have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't have to do that whole thing. But still it is cool. The fact that this is your return. Well you might not like it, it was still cool nonetheless, And this crowd gave you guys a ton of respect.
Speaker 3: They were great, and we did a signing, and I mean our line was just they had to stop. I think this was the one that they had to like stop and then restart it because our line was so long. So the people, Yeah, the people were happy to see us together, which.
Speaker 2: Was very nice. So you know, it was fun.
Speaker 3: Now, I said to myself, when this whole pandemic thing is over, Am I gonna go back to managing, or am I just gonna do the signings?
Speaker 2: Or am I just gonna stay home and just do this? Like what do I do with myself?
Speaker 1: I gotta say, you gotta you gotta be there at least for an unofficial or an official. This is my last one.
Speaker 2: I thought I did that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no. The twenty twenty one fans don't remember anything, and especially if mister Douglas starts to count down his career, which he was, people forget this. He said it on our show a million times. I want to say it was twenty eighteen or twenty nineteen. He had said, this next year is my last year. I'm not doing it anymore. Blah blah blah. There could be one final I gotta say, one big final sendoff.
Speaker 2: We should do a reunion, a reunion tour, our last year book us as a couple. Let's just make every town we can.
Speaker 1: I mean we, I mean we. You know, we talked about years ago. I think it was even before you got back fully into everything. That that was. That was the that's the draws you two doing, like the tours, like the you know, like the sit down and you know what are they like it one night only kind of deal, Like that's that's where you guys have a whole new life. If the pandemic is over and everything's normal, you can go to a comedy club or a nightclub or something like that. That's the next phase.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let's get the team together. Okay, let's get the brain trust me, you, Shane the Moose will throw chat in from Music City Wrestling. Everybody will get involved.
Speaker 2: J R. And Stu Ellen are back in action.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I just I mean, I have at least one more No, it's got to be one more big send off.
Speaker 2: Well, it's got to be a big show.
Speaker 3: It can't be like a little RinkyDink crappy fifty people.
Speaker 2: It's got to be like a big one. I don't know. I honestly don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean when he was over the house, we talked about doing more stuff together when the opportunity comes. Obviously, because the sign I mean signings, I love you know me with the signings. I'm weary about ringside stuff like I feel like I'm.
Speaker 2: Forty nine years old. Should I really be here? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Age is just a number, Come on, I don't think about the fact that Terry Funk was like you know, around that age.
Speaker 3: When men are different than women, like, you won't see me coming out trying to dress like a hooch like I did twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: That's not happening. We know this. I mean, I'm a mom. That's that's what I am. Now.
Speaker 3: I did step up my game a little bit. I bought a little more hippers speak outfits. The shows that I've done after this, I look, you know a little bit more. Uh, I don't know, they're not They're not a forty nine year old woman's outfit, so to s it's it's, you know, a younger person.
Speaker 2: I could still pull it off. I'm still covered enough.
Speaker 1: I thought that was fine. But that's what comfortable.
Speaker 3: Now that was atrocious. That was I am so concerned about the way I look. I was trying to cover every inch of my body.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I think we should auction that shirt off.
Speaker 2: That you have. I already sold it.
Speaker 1: And that's see you were going to say that. No, I knew you were going to say it.
Speaker 2: It's gone. I know, I just don't know. I don't know. I have some somethinking to do.
Speaker 1: And we'll see we do the old Doctor Evil.
Speaker 2: A million dollars. I'll be there.
Speaker 1: Tony won dollars. No, my first pass ticket for Chad too.
Speaker 3: First people that everybody keeps saying, Oh, are you going to go to a w Why do I have to go anywhere?
Speaker 2: I'm not interested in working for a promotion.
Speaker 1: They just want to see you on the big screen. They want to see you on the main shows. They Tolly Blanchard, Okay, did you see Tony? No, no, no, I'm not gonna gender identify anybody. This is twenty twenty one. I'm not saying anything about any gender. Tolly Blanchard is sixty seven years old. Okay, and hit a snap supplex on one of the guys the other night. I think he actually was the smallest guy, so that Marco Stunt guy who's like the size of Brie, but he hit a stap supplex on Mark Stunt. They want to see nostalgia, and they like you. The fans like you, so they want to see you on the the the brand that embraces the nostalgia. Now, WWE wants to call you. You'll be in the back and you'll say hi to whoever's walking to the ring. They're like, oh, it's fret scene. Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 2: That's an easy pain any.
Speaker 1: W they wanted there. There's gonna be some like vignette with you where you're like coaching. Yeah, you're gonna do this. I'm gonna teach you to be whatever, like come on, Tony Khan, you see w Mark, Come on Taz in the mix there. You know, they can think about all these guys he's got he loves. Who's the other one, Jerry? Yeah, Jerry Lynn is uh right, literally his right hand man.
Speaker 2: Jerry's Jerry's my bro.
Speaker 3: So Jerry called me when I was in Disney World when I fell, he called me, What a guy.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I filled it. I filled in for him on a podcast during the week.
Speaker 2: And he's coming back, by the way.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't wait. We didn't get the full Jerry Lynn experience because remember he was having trouble connecting his devices, so we didn't get his full experience.
Speaker 3: So but not no, you know, I'm very happy with doing the stuff that I'm doing. Like I I'm not lazy, but I like being home and I don't really want to travel, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 1: We're going to have you virtually appear on aid of the virtual debut.
Speaker 2: Well, I can be on the big Titan tron cutting a promo.
Speaker 1: Just great camera, that would be great on stream yard, I'll be here. I'll be powering the whole thing. I'll be I'll be patching in the the aw controls and okay, yep, we got you in three two one these days Oh my gosh. All right, enough enough of the ridunculousness. So yes, I am well, say goodbye for today, for the watch along and the week of programming, for the Queen of Quet exactly, for the Queen of Extreme Francine. This is the chatter, and we'll catch you on the flip side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, France an Extreme stream odds up here and head the Queen Extreme Podcast odds up here.
Speaker 5: Hey head, it's the Queen Extreme Podcast. It's the Queen of Extreme Bruni.
Speaker 2: And the legend. She is the woman. Nuff your dreams.
Speaker 5: Legend on the scene France Scene podcast.
Speaker 2: What you mean?
Speaker 5: What your trail blades? To show you what your needs? You're finish. Stand of Queens from the beginning of time. Odds here our heart radio shine only a head and tell you stories from the where the legend odes up here. The Queen Nobody's Like Fresh Scene eyes up here, here, here, The Queen Extreme Podcast, Eyes up here here,