Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Amazon nine dollars a month healthcare play. The nine dollars a month healthcare play from Amazon available for Amazon Prime members.
Speaker 4: There you go, Why not? Makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 5: They already, UH were in this space.
Speaker 6: We knew that they were having shipments directly to people's homes.
Speaker 5: They purchased one medical in February.
Speaker 4: It was like world acquisition. They purchased pill pack.
Speaker 6: The purchase like they've already been doing. Like this shouldn't come as a surprise. So here it is nine dollars a month.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, let's talk about it. Let's give some details unless.
Speaker 5: You want to start eating.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I think from and that's why I posed the question earlier.
Speaker 8: If a presidential candidate were saying, hey, if I get elected, I'm going to make healthcare for all Americans nine dollars a month, what they win, I think it would be a landslide. I don't know if the margins would be on this, but I do think because Amazon has been a laggered in the tech space, I think this could be one of the things that drives them over. They already have amazing fanfare amongst Prime members, and people will use it. There's a general happy disposition when you think about Amazon and using a platform. But if we look at other medical experiences going to a doctor, it's not the friendliest.
Speaker 7: It feels kind of cold.
Speaker 8: And I know that they need more doctors in their ecosystem to do some of these checkups. But if they combine the tech infrastructure that they have with that fast delivery, and if it remains nine dollars a month for a long time when the economy is being compressed for most people, this is going to be a landslide victory for them. There are only two spaces to be in if you're in America, healthcare and tech. And some may argue that healthcare is not truly healthcare. I understand that, but this is Obamacare. The idea of it in tech form keeps it like if Biden brought this out, and it's it's interesting to see that even a tech company is doing things for the people that leadership will not do. This is going to have a tremendous impact on the stock over the next four or five years. It's been one of my favorites in stock club for four or five years, and I think this is only push the stock higher.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So the company, well, it's called Prime war Medical, so it goes to Prime members. So it covers unlimited access to twenty four to seven on demand virtual Mike can't we can't see, including video chats with license providers within minutes. So this is We've seen Amazon do this before. We covered this the diapers dot com story, where you know what we saw diapers. We're gonna take their business right, their business model. We're gonna make it cheaper. Eventually they won't have business and we'll purchase them and extinguish them. So think about what happened over the past three to four years in the pandemic. We couldn't go to the doctor's office. We had to schedule virtual calls. You think that Amazon sat back and said this isn't a business opportunity if CBS is doing it and Walgreens is doing it, and we have the infrastructure, we have the data, right, and we have the delivery, which those companies don't.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 6: So they find they find one medical they purchased that for four billion. At the time, people are like, well, here they go again. Right, they bought Whole Foods. Why are they doing this? Now, here's the reason. Right, you knock out all these other providers. You become the provider. Not only do you provide twenty four access to too care, but you can do drop medication right, and you can also have a third party providers interject when it's less serious issues. So now you've become a virtual hospital and sense where you can now have patients speak to somebody, get the medication, and if it's something that is non threat life threatening fluid checking, you can have people actually third parder people come to you. They're wiping the competition out in the healthcare space. This is how they into spaces, right. They don't come and they like, we're just gonna tell we're gonna know. They're coming in to dominate, like they're done in every industry that they come in.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 8: And how do you compete on that? Based on price? That's why I compete on price. Somebody's always gonna undercut you, and even if it's a loss leader, at some point they'll find a way to scale it. The interesting thing to keep your eye on is to see if they can be able to squeeze three dollars and fifty five cents or four dollars of profit out of that nine dollars.
Speaker 7: If they do that, oh, what's gonna be a tough night.
Speaker 8: Because the thing that United Healthcare may have, which is a stock that I do like in that space. No, I haven't met one person in life that's like I'm just in love with United health Care. Like the biggest arbitrage is the brand and bachelorship or fan love or brand loyalty that a person may have earners.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works, Like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected, sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 8: And if you begin to have a good experience and let alone, if the process is fast and I'm going to coverage, they'll find a way to make it better. Even when Prime came out, Prome was okay at first, and they quietly added benefits to it. You have a year to make it unstoppable. And I kept saying tech and healthcare is the only two things that you really need to be in. Apple's making the foray Like, so now if you have that AI plus fanfare plus healthcare at an affordable price when most people are priced out, Yeah, they got another empire.
Speaker 6: Do you even think that they want to make a profit margin that wide? Like if we're saying nine dollars, if they're making four, I think they might even be content making a dollar.
Speaker 3: Does anybody? Does everybody know that the story of diapers dot com put yes in chat? If you if you if you're putting on in chat, if you're not familiar with the stories of because do com.
Speaker 6: Even if they make a dollar from it, this is not the core business. AWS is by far the core business. Whereas other companies, this is your core business. They're just coming into the space, right and so having a profit margin of four dollars on that nine might be great, but they might say, hey, we might take a loss for the first two years. We can afford to take the laws we take your customers. You can't afford to take the lost you'll be out of business.
Speaker 8: A lot of people, they get enough of them if they get six seven million people who need healthcare at a time when they're priced out.
Speaker 7: But you want to tell the service shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, A lot of people are not familiar with the story service dot com. So I think it illustrates business, and it illustrates a variety of all the different things when it comes that comes into place.
Speaker 4: So diapers dot Com, this is.
Speaker 6: A legendary episode, what too, Yeah, it might have been an episode two for sure, I think.
Speaker 3: So startup company internet during the Internet craze when everybody had the dot com and they they had a unique business where they were actually shipping on diapers to mothers. Very easy, yeah, diapers dot com. But it was needed because you know when when you know, you got to go to the grocery store to get diapers and it's a hassle and then you don't have enough, and so it's like they found the way to kind of circumvent that, and that's what they did. So, Mike, can we get the full screen on this mic? So what they did was start a company and they started making a lot of money and Amazon caught note of it, and executives that Amazon sat down with the CEO of Diapers dot Com and offered.
Speaker 4: Them a buyout. They wanted to buy the company out.
Speaker 3: They saw they saw that you know, it could it could be very profitable for the situation, and they thought it was gonna be big, and they did not like the offer that they were given, and they respectfully declined the buyout, and as a result, Amazon started to sell diapers direct Amazon Prime without charging them, of course, and they they undercut them and they discounted it so much that Amazon actually started losing one hundred million dollars a month. They were losing one hundred million dollars a month on diapers. But they didn't really care out losing one hundred million dollars a month, because the whole point was to bleed out the competition to the point where they could just bankrupt them. And that's exactly what they did, and diapers dot Com went belly up. And then they brought diapers dot Com for a much lower price than they originally offered them. And when they brought them, they fired at every every single person.
Speaker 5: That dissolved the business.
Speaker 4: Yep, no longer needed mafia head.
Speaker 6: You know what, Thanks guys, We'll take it from here, and goodbye to diapers dot Com. Good night, long kisking night.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And that is business.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that in a nutshell, my friends, is is a perfect case study of how ruthless business can be.
Speaker 6: And and that's why you got it. If you you better have money. If you want to go to war, yeah, you better have money. This is this is a promise. You know what they're coming for next year. You kind of alluded to it earlier. It sounded like it was funny. But yeah, you can buy Honde on Amazon dot com. Okay, well, and everyone local Hondi. But you know what happens next. It becomes every automotive company, right GM right, what happens to cars dot Com, what happens to auto Trader? You know what happens to all these sites where that became their sole thing.
Speaker 7: Again, that's the one with the vendor machine Carvana tough.
Speaker 6: Right, Now, what do you do when they have the database that they have right when they're not looking at this as their main source of income?
Speaker 5: Again, AWS is the shining light. This is just.
Speaker 6: Another piece that they're adding to the business. You can't afford to lose money.
Speaker 5: They can. They might bleed you out again.
Speaker 7: And they have a bigger customer database.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.