Speaker 1: Get a little called me reporting wise live in Atlanta, Georgia. Walking to the ball show. I go to the name of Frid Simmons. I go over to the name you know, bt Isaac Hayes, Tivoty Fox in the building. Wait, what was double trouble?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I just did? Yeah, but and energy. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, hey, now, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: How you guys doing fan base?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: We gotta come over there to a new spot. I stood you. I apologize. I had a long day that one day.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it. Yeah. New office is sexy right up there in West Mintown. Hang it out, so yeah, it's lovely. We got a little bit more money.
Speaker 5: Okay, I can tell y'all got a lot bit more money because y'all here suing people.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get stop stop stop Timmy Fox.
Speaker 4: Start off hot.
Speaker 1: Now are you back in Atlanta? I know he was on the radio in Saint Louis.
Speaker 4: Get delivered.
Speaker 1: What we don't get into that, we're gonna get into that. She got save somebody she used to work with.
Speaker 4: That co host he co holes got wet.
Speaker 1: Talk about that in a minute. Howse fan base doing fan.
Speaker 2: Base is awesome. We are over eight hundred and fifty thousand users. Oh yeah, yeah, you know, I'm We just launched a brand new feature called watch Party in Audio Rooms, which you guys have to check out, which is basically you can pind of a YouTube video inside of an audio chat room man watch it with your friends. So it's very very funny. It's really cool. But and we're raising more money as always because we're a black founder startup and we don't get no money. So I'm raising seventeen million dollars. I raised about two point eight million of that seventeen in this latest round, and so you know, we're continuing to scale the company.
Speaker 1: I know it's very hard to just raise money personally.
Speaker 6: For you, your dad, Isaac Hayes, long lived the legend. And how difficult is for you because now you're doing it out of Atlanta as well too. When a lot of people who are doing tech companies they do it on the West Coast where everyone is at Yes, starting in San Francisco, how difficult could you please educate a lot of people who are watching how difficult it is to just number one start a tech company, and then how even more hard it is for people to do it in the comfort of their home, their own residents on the East Coast.
Speaker 2: Well, I actually think I have an advantage. The tech part is tech, so you can you can code anywhere on Earth. I think what gives us the advantage is that all the other platforms, well, fan base moves at the speed of the culture that we create. Other platforms move the speed in which they copy us.
Speaker 1: This is why is this why you're in Atlanta?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely, because I mean social media is powered by black people and little kids. That's it. Young people and black cultures with power social media. And so to the point that everything that we do, a lot of what we do, not everything, but a lot of what we do gets copied by other platforms. And I don't get mad. It's just as we know, Oh, you guys got money, So then the money is the only thing that separates us, because we have the culture first, the functionality, the culture of the energy. So I'm not worried about that at all.
Speaker 5: Now, what made you want to start your own company, especially getting into such a competitive space. You know where you're going against Facebook, Instagram? Yeah, you know Acts now known as Twitter.
Speaker 2: Because black people make everything cool. But we don't own it. So if you go down a list of inventions all throughout history, did you know ice cream and ice cream scrup was invented by a black man? But we're not Briars, we're not eighties, we're not Ben and Jerry's. Did you know that a black woman invented the security system? Did you know that we're not ADT, we're not brinks, we're not ring And so you know, we don't any of these infrastructures that are these cute which entertainment companies, the NBA, the NFL, TV and film, the music business, social media. None of those are owned by black people. None of the infrastructures are the player's power leads, the artist power, the music industry, and all these things like that. So social media's powered by black culture. So I said, I'm not going to try to make money on social media. I want to build social media so we all can make money. So that's why I wanted to start. And this kid from Memphis went viral for dancing in the Spider Man costume and he didn't know how to make money. I was like, we need app where people can subscribe to people like Netflix.
Speaker 5: So let me ask you this, Why do you feel like black people don't own any of the culture that I feel like we influence and helped create.
Speaker 2: Well, for the first two hundred years, we were killed and it was stolen from us. So or you know ip's patents, all that stuff. I think for the second, you know, the last hundred years, we've been taught to try to infiltrate systems of white supremacy to reach the top. So you only thing you know is, oh, I gotta fight my way through Hollywood. I gotta fight my way through the NBA and the NFL, and so growing up in the city like Atlanta, when you see black leadership and entertainment and excellence. So I've seen La rebuild a face, I've seen QC, I've seen Tyler Perry, I've seen Mayor. So it's like I don't have to I could just do this often right here and be successful. So I just have a different mindset by the examples that you know were done before me, the people that were successful before I was.
Speaker 6: I can appreciate that because when I was working at Warner Records, shut out to Warner Records, I helped add fan base to the list of things that people had to do when they come to Atlanta, because you know, you think about it, you gotta go to Irhart, You got to go to this station, you gotta go to that station. We have now added fan base as a visit culturally, when you come to Atlanta, if you're an artist, actress, or what an influencer of a stature, you have to go stop by fan base because it's important.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I mean, and it's here, and it's in Atlanta. I got told that by VC here not too long ago. It's like, why are you build a tech company in Atlanta? But I'm like, because I can build anything Mark Zuckerberg can build, but they can't build black people. Mm hmm, I can't. I'm telling you, Like I'm not. I see it all the time. Like I'm not. I'm extremely confident in the ability to build something that can be better than anything that they can build, because I know what powers their social media platforms. I would say that the Elon, I would say that the Mark. I would say that to uh Kevin's system, I would say that to what's the see of Adamissary. I would commonly say that none of your platforms work without black people with a straight face, like they don't.
Speaker 3: I think they know that though you think you think so, I do.
Speaker 2: They know it? But they don't. Tru but they but they're but.
Speaker 5: The well, Kenny Burns was on the show and we had a really good, interesting conversation that uh went really viral. We talked about, you know, the I guess the character that Elon Muss has become. You know, I feel like first he was kind of like you know.
Speaker 4: Iron Man, like he's cool.
Speaker 5: Then you know, I feel like he kind of picked the side and kind of showed that like you know who he who he really is? And I said me and Kenny Burns was talking about, I was like, you ever noticed every time black people we become successful, we start making money, we give our money to other people that are suppressing our own kind Like prime example, if somebody came out for already saying you know, I'm gonna come out, you know with this.
Speaker 4: Clothing line, people are gonna be like, oh, okay, cool.
Speaker 5: But then somebody can say I'm coming out with a clothing line and I'm not gonna donate to help any of y'all black people, and everybody is gonna give this person all the money as soon as they.
Speaker 4: Come up with the money.
Speaker 5: Because we was talking about tesla and I said, it's like a fashion statement for people to post how cool their tesla is.
Speaker 1: Hyper trucks, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Disciple trucks.
Speaker 5: And I said, you never see people post anything that's that we consider black owned that's cool because it's almost like our own people see it is anything black owned, not cool.
Speaker 2: Not good at that. So the gift of the curse of being black is that we are at the apex of innovation. So everything that so we kind of take stuff, make it cool, and then hand it off. So meaning like two years from now, a cyber truck's gonna be laughing, right, because it'll be something else. Be like, man, that's a weak Like we understand it's something. But people pick those things up and turn them into businesses. They pick up rock and roll, they pick up hip hop, they pick up all these things. Or we don't recognize the power that we have in business. And so I'm I'm an infrastructure person. If you're not building infrastructure, you're just wasting your time. I don't care what business you're in, I don't care. I don't care if it's the media business, the entertainment sports, gaming, whatever it is. You have to start building infrastructure because that's where the money is. Facebook's at one point three triggon dollar company. It's powered by a bunch of black people, though, a bunch of skits, dances, songs, music, all that music. Think about Yeah, Twitter.
Speaker 5: Black Twitter, I tell people all the time, black Twitter runs Twitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are the.
Speaker 5: People that's on there all day, having topics, discussing conversations about things that we like or dislike.
Speaker 7: Well, I think at this point we have to make you know, becoming CEOs and businesses. We have to put that like in the schools and talk about it in our communities and stuff like that, because we wasn't talking about it in my house household. We weren't talking about finances and credit and we're good to be the talent, but like you said, becoming the CEO, we don't talk about that. We want to be in front of the camera but not behind it. We don't understand the importance of that.
Speaker 2: So I'm glad that we're cash We're cash sensitive. We're cashing emmor meaning I could offer equity to somebody and they'd be like nah, but I can say give me. They can say give me half a million, hundred thousand dollars they taken and understand that the equity would be worth X amount of dollars. I saw Magic Johnson talk about he would have been he would have five dollars the stock.
Speaker 1: Because of the lakers, Right, was it a laker?
Speaker 2: I mean Nike, you tried to give you tried to sign up.
Speaker 5: Shannon Sharp just had a topic where he was talking about his financial advisor told so Google is too hot right now, don't invest in And then he was like, look at it. Now, you know that stock would have been worth three billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Wow, I put Canton video, go ahead, run it up them chips for AI. I'm invested in that. But the point is that, no, what I'm saying, the point is is that the social media is the infrastructure that we can control and power. What makes social media popular the user us so on the back end, who owns it? Like, then if you own it and then use it, you add value to it. Correct. And so we have about sixteen or seventeen thousand investors from all areas, from people that put two hundred and forty five dollars in there, the people that put one hundred grand in there and so collectively we elect for our Simon shout out, thank you very much. I appreciate that. I actually just didn't investor. Thon had a bunch of people come on and talk about that. But the power of like us being able to elevate a tech startup to you know, a billion dollar company, then a ten billion, then one hundred billion dollar company. That's generational wealth. That's where the money's made. The money is generational. Weather is in that. I don't you know, chasing retail stocks and I get it, it's cool, but the real money's in seed investing in companies before they go public or before they get acquired. You want to be on that cap table.
Speaker 1: Speaking to cap table. What the hell you got going on? As Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Sir, Oh, that's not capital, that's just that's just capital.
Speaker 6: So it wasn't his like his he was coming out with he was using your dad's music or was his.
Speaker 2: For his campaign campaign?
Speaker 1: They were using your dad's music for something? But wait, what what what were they doing?
Speaker 2: First? They were using they were using a song that my father wrote as the exit song for Donald trumpet every rally he did. Time they were using they were playing his song as he walked off stage. So I wasn't aware initially of the amount of times. But the first time I took issue was that he used it at the NRA convention right after the Uvalde mass shooting. And I was like, my dad wouldn't want him at the NRA convention playing his song after these kids just got murdered, literally like right down you know the street, basically in Texas. And so I posted a tweet about it, and then I didn't really think about it except every time I would hear the song, I would sweet about it. And so then the last time he did it was in Atlanta, and I was like, yo, and then shout out to James Walker, tourny, James Walker. He's like, I can make him stop if you want to. So me and James, because I mean, we've asked, we sent a season assists. You know, you do the stuff, so cool. So then James and I are cool, We're gonna We're gonna give him. You know, Well, first we discovered that he actually used a song about one hundred and thirty three times.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: And so when you so for politicians, when they play music at political rallies, you have to get something called a political use license from BMI ASCAPS CROs Right. If you get notified by a writer or an artist that they don't want you using your music, you're no longer allowed to use it. Donald Trump was notified that he was no longer able to use that song and then continue to use it. So he used it before he got a license, and he used it after he got a license to the tune of like fifty one I think plus times and when that's willful copyright copyright in friens with that's one hundred and fifty thousand dollars per in French time every time he does it. And so we got a temporary injunction file against him, which is really very rare. Shout out to the judge, just thrash you did that, which means it bar Donald Trump from playing our music, playing my father's music anymore until we saw this matter. Now we're in the trial phase of whatever this you know situation's gonna be.
Speaker 4: So, do you think that.
Speaker 5: If Donald Trump doesn't win the presidential election, do you think wild guess this question for both of y'alls. Do y'all think that he's actually gonna see.
Speaker 4: Any jail time for the crimes that he was convicted for.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't because why are you even still able to run? That's what I don't understand. Like he's he's getting away with so much that you and I couldn't get away with. And he got so much money and so much power. Yeah, I could see him walking away from this.
Speaker 2: I think he's running to stay out of jail. Yes, I think that if he because then he would have immunity as the president. But he doesn't. Then these cases can be brought back and then he can see time for it. But you know, we be following the bag. I mean, we're from an opportunity of him though so many times. I'm just like in Atlanta, we fumbled out, so you know, we gotta we gotta stay on top of it. But yeah, I think he'll I think he'll definitely probably see some time.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, I'm so used to people like him getting away with stuff all the time that that'll be interesting to see. I don't think it's gonna happen, all right.
Speaker 3: It might, it might be a new day. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Speaking of not happening, ms Fox, you are no longer on the morning show in Saint Louis.
Speaker 1: You were a radio host, yes.
Speaker 6: With my boy Shorty, the Prince and this other guy what was his name, mister Delivered.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Adam? Is it something called Well? And Carwell.
Speaker 2: Was on that show?
Speaker 1: Yep, Tiffany Fox Andrew.
Speaker 2: So quiet.
Speaker 4: Wait, so how was your experience on doing a morning show?
Speaker 7: I know that loved it. It was, but I loved it. I loved everything out it. It was a big contest in Saint Louis for people who don't know, Yes, I'm from Saint Louis.
Speaker 3: Yes, Sexy read yes.
Speaker 7: So you know, they did a whole contest for the new girl for the morning shows called the Home Team because it was a previous girl with Shorty and.
Speaker 3: The other guy.
Speaker 7: And then Missus Delivered and then after that, after that, I did a contest, I won, came, shut it down. The ratings was, you know whatever, and then when I came, it went to number two so in the market. Yeah, so you know, we were doing our thing. We was all having fun. We were like a really cool, you know team, and then out of nowhere, me and Missus Delivered had an argument about the photo shoot.
Speaker 3: We had an argument about a photo shoot.
Speaker 7: And the next day it was like we need, you know, emergency meeting, and it was like it went crazy. It was like you you just went in there and did what you like and said, what.
Speaker 6: Happened now, caribna for wrong? What's some of this happening live on the radio?
Speaker 1: Which part the arguing? You guys argue?
Speaker 7: So what happened was again me and missus delivered. We're doing like we were.
Speaker 4: Like you keep calling him delivered, that man delivered.
Speaker 3: Because I'm gonna keep it right there.
Speaker 7: So because so I'm thinking we're friends and we're on FaceTime like making beans and all kind of stuff. And then the next day I'm tired of talking about this photo shoot or you're doing it or what because I'm just.
Speaker 3: Involved about our outfits. I got the whole planned again.
Speaker 4: Like about the photo shoot, the whole photo shoo.
Speaker 7: It was like, I understand content is important, So I was coming up with different things for us to go viral or you know, just to show us interacting or whatever from cooking or the photo shoots or whatever.
Speaker 3: Just being creative.
Speaker 7: And every time I would try to come up with something, this person just was trying to Oh, I.
Speaker 3: Can't, I can't do it this day. I can't da da da da da. And I got tired of that.
Speaker 7: So eventually I was like, listen, you don't want to do it, fine, but you're not the Beyonce of this situation.
Speaker 3: We're not about to do that.
Speaker 7: And the next day I'm thinking, we're coming in to talk about Okay, why did y'all have an argument? No, they he had went in and just told bold face lies, and it honestly broke my heart.
Speaker 3: It hurt my feelings because it.
Speaker 7: Was like, I thought we were cool, like we gonna talk about this, like why did.
Speaker 3: You take it that far?
Speaker 7: And once they realized that he flied out was lying, they wanted me and Surety to continue to try to work with.
Speaker 3: This individual, and we were just like no.
Speaker 7: And eventually they talked to us and we was like we'll try one more time, and we got it, you know, because they had suspended him for a second. And then when they when we came back in the studio on air, it just went bad.
Speaker 1: Wait what happened on.
Speaker 3: It was basically like.
Speaker 7: It's this segment that was you know, designed for this in particular for him, whatever him, because sometimes you know what I mean, it just depends on what day it is. So you know, when that happened, it was like, it's a part where Shorty's supposed to come in and set it up for that person, and Shorty had tapped out, and I'm trying to get in there, and I'm like, okay, guys and this and this, Oh no, don't you say anything to me.
Speaker 3: I'm waiting on my producer.
Speaker 7: I was like, well, I'm just trying to Okay, We'll go ahead, you know, I'm still trying to be professional.
Speaker 4: And you guys on the radio, you're on the radio.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I'm trying to be I was.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, and our PD is right there, and so you know, I'm like, just you know, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I'll go in. My producer tells me sure.
Speaker 7: It's like, man, go ahead, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: We just was over it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: And so after that, it was like, yeah, because you gotta have chemistry, there's gotta be some form of trust between the co hosts and everything.
Speaker 3: Day we have to you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: So it was just like I think they were scared to just let this individual go because it was previous things that was going on before I even.
Speaker 3: Had got there. Or whatever.
Speaker 7: So it was just like they have been talking about bankruptcy and stuff like that with the show and whatnot, but I'm not buying it.
Speaker 4: So oh, they pulled the radio trick and said we don't have any.
Speaker 3: Money bankrupt show.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 5: That's the radio trick that a lot of people don't understand when when like, okay, when stuff is going on for them letting people go, they'd be like, oh, we're not making any money, yes, all too well.
Speaker 7: It's like what we were just her celebrating last week about X y Z and how good the show is going on and this and that, and because this person probably gonna take their medicine that day, had a big, bright idea to just come in here and just try to cause problems backfired.
Speaker 1: Could ever be in the same room and fix whatever happened?
Speaker 4: It didn't work? So is that person still on the radio?
Speaker 3: Not at all?
Speaker 7: So I understand. I think he's selling plates or something.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: That's the last thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 8: It could be deserved time for baller.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is people asking for advice from us.
Speaker 6: Okay, time, it's okay, dear ball Alert, I am an out of state I am in an out of state, out of state co parenting situation. My son lives in Atlanta with his mom. He has an obsession with his iPad. He is with me for fall break and every time I took it from him, he has a damn temper tantrum.
Speaker 1: He is twelve.
Speaker 6: I call his mom and she sees nothing wrong with him being on his tablet all day. What do y'all think?
Speaker 5: BT, Well, I don't have kids, so I'm gonna pass it down to you.
Speaker 3: Guys, I don't have kids. I'm gonna pass it down here.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go first. So what she should do for him? Bit dog?
Speaker 6: You should just have boundaries, have some times where it time's out, so two hours here stop.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll go outside. He's a he's a twelve year old boy. Go outside, play some basketball.
Speaker 6: You're gonna fall break, I agree. Or go somewhere and get some food. No tablets or something like that. Come back, all right, get back on the tablet for a little bit. After that, let's play some video games or something.
Speaker 1: All right. After that, let's make sure we showered. I don't know, let's go do something.
Speaker 6: Just make just make him as active as possible, but control the tablet time and just break it up.
Speaker 1: Not all day though, all day. That's a whole bunch of this right here.
Speaker 3: We wanted to go outside.
Speaker 5: But when I was a kid, I used to be one of those kids that will play video games all day.
Speaker 4: I'll send in the house to play videos.
Speaker 6: The problem playing video games now they don't even want to play video games.
Speaker 1: Because when I.
Speaker 5: Was a kid, I would go play the video game, and then I go outside and play basketball.
Speaker 2: Then I.
Speaker 8: Game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go somewhere, go to the movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't nobody in the woods.
Speaker 4: These tablets.
Speaker 5: I don't know if y'all pay attention, but every time I'm out, I always see people and they kids tablets like like that, Like it's like a simulation.
Speaker 2: That's seriously, I mean, that's what we are shut up here here the time.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I would just saying, you know, just try to break it up. Try to be get creative.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: You know, I feel like you're complaining, but we're not actually doing any parenting. So I feel like, you know, just on some parent vibes. Try to get creative with how you share his time with the tablet.
Speaker 2: That's so nice, Well, great, advice from my father.
Speaker 5: Time for love versus but it's now time for love versus money.
Speaker 6: We're gonna name a couple and you guys have to tell us if they're together for the love or.
Speaker 1: For the money.
Speaker 3: We're in the hot seat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't participate with you.
Speaker 4: Megan Good and Jonathan.
Speaker 2: Major's damn, I think that's love. Yeah, yeah, I think it's love because I mean his podcast, he got his podcast got hit love.
Speaker 1: For who and money for who?
Speaker 3: The last I heard once she paying for everything?
Speaker 2: Damn, I mean it's loved.
Speaker 1: Then that ain't love.
Speaker 3: She she loved him?
Speaker 2: Now he was when I was talking? First of all, was he up when she was when they were talking?
Speaker 8: Yes, I.
Speaker 2: Try.
Speaker 3: I think that's always.
Speaker 2: I think she was. I think that's who he was texting when he got in trouble that. No, I think that's who he was texting.
Speaker 1: You may have a point, right, I think, how do we know that?
Speaker 3: We don't know?
Speaker 2: Well, Jonathan is my favorite actor and sidebar I said this on another another media platform, and think about it for a second. When there's an Isaac Hay's biopic done, I want Jonathan Majors to play my father. I want Jonathan Majors to play. He already know he got the tone, the timber.
Speaker 6: So I'm a super I'm a Marvel fan, DC Thomas fan. I'm still upset that they they removed him from But yeah, I said for the lover, for the money, that is for the love of money.
Speaker 3: That part.
Speaker 4: I want to say this that I think this is love. You do anytime a.
Speaker 1: Man cries and said the fire, No, that's love. He's an actor. He is an actor, So listen this.
Speaker 5: This is a big debate that I always have. I don't understand why people think actors.
Speaker 1: Always that man.
Speaker 4: Why do you think actors are always in character?
Speaker 2: The real people too? They got feelings that I.
Speaker 6: Think that he I think that Meghan has proved herself. It started off as you know what I need somebody exactly.
Speaker 1: She's perfect. Come in actually like you that this is perfect?
Speaker 2: I think I think that I think she's the alleged person that he was texting with. Old girls saw his.
Speaker 5: That does seem like it was very like perfect timing because it seemed like after that situation, you just saw them together and up the court.
Speaker 1: That's what it was.
Speaker 3: Loved him too, Now he.
Speaker 2: Does y'all cold. No, I think black love.
Speaker 1: I think we're celebrating it.
Speaker 4: Man, did you not did you not see his speech?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a he's a great actor.
Speaker 2: Rory.
Speaker 4: That's a job.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 1: Do we not see scandal fans?
Speaker 6: Do we not see President fits on the Democratic uh Convention?
Speaker 1: He did a good job. Did he sound like he was done on stage?
Speaker 6: That sounds like he was in the On Netflix, I was like, damn, I said I heard this before on camera.
Speaker 2: Dang, y'all hear who got President fits boy down?
Speaker 1: He saunded, just like I was looking for Olivia Pope to come.
Speaker 4: Up with that. That that was what she did come out?
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 1: Okay, we just do what we want.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he had more people in any shoutouts, any part of words, go invest in fan base.
Speaker 2: I just did an Investor Thime with will I Am, Charlemagne, the Guy, e Bro Candy.
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna say that too fast. Say that one one time.
Speaker 4: Will I Am.
Speaker 1: Liam is in two thousand and thirty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, will i Ama was on the Investor Thor, Charlottmagne, Ebro, Earn Your Leisure, Candy, Roland Martin. We all are talking about They're all investors in fan base, and we were telling people to go investment investing fan base. The minimum to investment fan base is three hundred and ninety nine dollars.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you said that because I was just about to Acy gets you sixty shares of stocking fan base for sure for six sixty five a share and your own part of the tech clafform.
Speaker 2: This scaling we neck. I told you I was on my it's gonna be next.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get some more.
Speaker 2: I got him umber three ninety nine, wear sixty shares, sixty shares a fan base, tap in the start engine dot com slash fan base to invest. We are about two point eight million dollars into a seventeen million dollar raise, and I raised ten million before first black man man raised ten million dollars in equity crowdfund. I'm talk talk, I told you, but we gotta own this. We gotta own this tech man. That's right, we gotta take it over.
Speaker 4: How much is fan based worth right now?
Speaker 2: One hundred and sixty million dollars? Who yeah, one hundred and sixty million dollar valuation. But that's these platforms can get to be, you know, one hundred billion dollar companies. I want fan base to one hundred billions, and it will, it will, it will.
Speaker 1: We got sure, we got your back, missy.
Speaker 7: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: So catch me tonight on Wednesday's Celebrity Curent Files ten pm Eastern.
Speaker 3: So I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: Actually the Tory Lanes case tonight with Megan and you know, Kelsey is like modeling Nicki Minaja's shoes. So it's just you know, think with that. And I'm also working on my new project that's coming out of music. Yes, I'm still doing music. And I'm also working on my own podcast.
Speaker 4: What's the name of your podcast? I'm not telling okay, but it's coming soon.
Speaker 2: So she's making the fan base page as soon as we were at yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you this is my advice to everybody out here artists, and it's no shading nobody, stop selling products and start selling content and services. Cut it out, man, you do not make it eight hundred km up.
Speaker 1: That's I check, it was nine.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you this, what would happen if Constant or Speed joined fan Base?
Speaker 2: First, okay, and I say this all the time. First thing I would do is give them equity in the company a good amount of equity. Secondly, when we raised the capital that we raised, I would give them some of the money that helped raise the company to pay them and they would probably take the app and probably make it a billion dollar company in like two weeks. But they would own it. But I don't understand why nobody that's I understand how like all these young people like a Kai. If y'all see what Kai is doing down there at ot with the LBA.
Speaker 4: Yeah, y'all saw that he started his own league.
Speaker 2: But when you see the production value that's going into what he's doing, like they spinning, he got bred. But my point is artists are in his direct purview that are right next to him, and they're not doing the same thing he's doing, and he's making way more than they are. But he's selling content. He's not selling shoes, he's not selling He's selling content. And that is the AI is gonna make photos useless in the second and so content I r l in real life content. So the things that we don't know what's going to happen, So podcasts, football games, basketball games, reality shows, those are all the things that are gonna matter in the future because we can't predict those. We're gonna be able to predict a photo that you took at the beach or you looking good at your outfit or whatever it is. So that's why I say start selling content, because that's what the money is in the future.
Speaker 5: Now, do you think that before we get up about it here, do you think that Constant Net and these guys like speed these content credits? Do you think they understand and how powerful they are? Because the reason why I say that is because it's just like the conversation that you had. If I'm these guys and I see in an interview that went viral, were you talking about like how all these platforms are pushing content creators numbers down because they want you to spend the money to reach the people. Right, don't you think that some of these guys that have millions of followers.
Speaker 4: On YouTube and Twitch?
Speaker 5: Wouldn't you think that these guys eventually start their own platform that was.
Speaker 2: Not It's hard. So it's hard. So that's why I say about starting a platform and a social media platform. A black Planet was founded in two thousand, it's twenty twenty four. I know there's people that have way more money than I doing way way smarter than I am. So why has nobody done it in twenty four years. It's really hard to build a social media platform. It's a skill and a talent and a and an energy that goes into building it. But you can still invest in one and own part of it, helps scale it up. You can be a part of it. And that's the problems that when I look at these the white creators. Aiden Ross he has equity and Kick. Now look at Charlie Emilio. She she joined Step and got equity and Step and helped them raise three hundred million dollars. You don't think they gave her somebody that three hundred million dollars. Of course, that's my point. And so but we want cash, We want the money upfront. Of like, if you can leverage your your reach to get a platform to a billion dollar valuation, you gonna get money from that, especially if you don't equity in it. But again, Academics doesn't have equity, and rumble Kyle doesn't have equity in Twitch. My phone is open, let's go like that's my think that but that's my point because because they can't stop, because they are they're the ones that's driving the platform.
Speaker 5: And that's kind of why I asked that question, because I do know about the deals that Aiden Ross and the other content creators have. That's why I was wondering, like, you know, why these guys like Constannette, you know, I would I would assume that they would partner with a company and say, hey, give me half of that or whatever, you know, let's work out a deal and then now I'm gonna drive all of my fan base to this company and we can scale the evaluation.
Speaker 2: We don't think like that exactly. There's so many of us that do. That's just we don't think like that.
Speaker 3: I learned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't.
Speaker 4: Listen. He is very intelligent.
Speaker 5: Any of his you know, uh conversations that he has on platforms very informative, especially when I saw the conversation that you have when you were talking about you know.
Speaker 2: The content suppression. Yeah, they do that all the time. Go look at anybody's page. You get your page, Go look at the Rocks page, Go look at Beyonce's page. They each of them have three hundred million followers. Go look at their views, fourteen million, twelve million. Because if they can reach than a million people, that's three super Bowls exactly. They charge seven million dollars for a minute spot on the Super Bowl. So Beyonce say in the Rocket charge twenty one million dollars for commercial on their page. And Instagram and Facebook know that there's no way they let you reach twenty one million people if you have twenty one million followers on fan base. When you got me three in a million followers on fan base, you're going to we're letting you reach to you a million people because it's a repsture model. I don't care. I want you to reach a billion people. It doesn't matter to me. I want you to have all the visibility you want. I want to I want to disrupt everything. I'm here to ruin the party for a lot of industries. I mean, that's what you're supposed to do. You supposed to piss people off. You're supposed to be like, man, this dude over here, make it turn to everybody.
Speaker 1: And that's what made everything else big too. They pissed people off.
Speaker 4: I mean, we're all the moment pissed people off.
Speaker 2: News flash to everybody that's listening and watching the moment that they added video to social media, you became a television network. You're a network. You're all networks. So we're gonna curate content. People can pay for that content. Then you don't think that they will, but they will. A percentage of those people will. You can build a sustainable business off that. And the people that have followings like Beyonce. If costs Not's making nine hundred a month, what could Cardi make? What could the Rock make?
Speaker 1: Those are the biggest. Those are some of the biggest people who have the biggest following on.
Speaker 2: Social But they're gonna do it. They're gonna do it on a platform like fan base. That's my point. They're gonna make billions. First of all, cos gonna be a billionaire. All I said, he's gonna be a billionaire. People gonna be looking like how he become a billionaire so fast because he's selling content. He's not selling products. He's not trying to sell.
Speaker 1: You create that alcohol like every day.
Speaker 2: Because that's what I'm saying. You got to ship stuf somewhere, the contents right here, your phone, here, the butt and it's delivered, and then the price of creating contents is gonna go next to zero because of AI. I jumped in AI last week before the investors. I spent a whole week in Ai. It's a rap I'll show you things.
Speaker 1: Part two coming soon. Part two coming soon, Part two coming soon.
Speaker 6: Okay, appreciate you, sir, Sir, tell them how to follow you one more time at Isaac Case.
Speaker 3: Three at one Tiphany Fox for two Exes
Speaker 1: Ball Er Show