Speaker 1: Hey Hanks, Sam Greed, I hope you're South. Yes, your boy in r What up? It is dj E f N And.
Speaker 2: It's Drake Chas motherfucking podcast.
Speaker 1: Make Something and right now I'm gonna introduce some of our guests.
Speaker 2: He's hands down one of hip hop's greatest personalities. When people ask me who's the greatest personality, I say is Trick Daddy Young.
Speaker 1: Droe A r E.
Speaker 2: You include yourself and have to that dope. But this guy's hauled down the South. You know what I'm saying, been down with t I made his own hits come out, countless, continue to be ruthless, continue to be relevant out here. He's the South Prince again, one of the most wonderful personalities ever in hip hop. Right now, who all introducing? It's my boy Young Drill on the room.
Speaker 1: I guess that's my first question.
Speaker 2: I ordered the Kevin Hart movie the other day, Now what and the first thing he comes out to is really in the city.
Speaker 1: I had to fail, man.
Speaker 3: When I when I when they told me it was like, yeah, they're gonna use it. I went to make sure. So I went to when it came on, when it went off, I got out I'm like, yeah, that's all I need to see.
Speaker 1: Yo. That was hard, Like you feel what I'm saying, Yeah, that was.
Speaker 2: That was a beautiful moment for that was because that's the first thing you see, like after he does a little film thing like to it and then he comes out to your record.
Speaker 3: That was I mean, and for me to even get that call for it to even go through, I'm shot out to kettle harm for you, you know, because like he went viral with like everything every song I do, he can go firel with it.
Speaker 1: You answer to it, so you know it was it was It was love. It was love. It's always love for Kevin Harten, Thank you?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Did you know that?
Speaker 2: Like, because because I've realized that although you're talking about Atlanta, like on the hook, you don't say Atlanta. So a lot of other cities will will take this this song and be like we be in the city, but.
Speaker 1: They although you were talking about Atlanta, know correct.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, I didn't want to just put the cap on it because you know, it's a countryside the city, you feel what I'm saying. But where I was born there in my particular place, you know, I grew up in the city and you know, it's a lot of blues in the city. You know, it ain't all just glittering glam, you know. And you know, and if you want to find some of these people that you're in love with, that's on TV and that's from Atlanta.
Speaker 1: We we be in the city. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You can find us in the city, whether there's Magic City, a getting around through Blue Flame.
Speaker 1: Or whatever, you know where the city like this, the city like.
Speaker 3: There's as it's it's like it's a good like just like a country life is.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You know, I just so happened to be, you know, seasoned with the both of them. I'm from the countries, the South is y'all of college the world. I'm from the city in that state. So you get a little bit too.
Speaker 1: Now did you and I meet each other? I mean, well a long time ago. Drink what what's your drink? And we get loose in hed like my dreams like you got Yeah, we're gonna get loose. We're gonna get loose.
Speaker 3: I like my dreams like my women man mash and sweet with a little key to.
Speaker 4: Know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, here's a no I'm gonna use a shot, cup set. I want my on the red boy, I want my way, you know, man, So you canna take a shot. That's how you're gonna do it. Yeah, I'm gonna shot. I'm gonna take a shot.
Speaker 3: You're gonna take a shot a lake.
Speaker 1: You're taking a shot, I guess, so I'll take a shot up. Love me, baby, I sure have we do. Out of eye. Okay, what's going on? I see what's going on? You weak the eye? Come on, everybody telling the truth in this moment. That's that in the city, the people surprived. That's good syrup, good syruc. So so you from the same neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was kind of hard not to know, you know, a kid with that kind of character.
Speaker 1: Or you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If you t I and you stay up the street and drove and y'all stay on bank, can.
Speaker 1: You have to y'all to gotta bump hey? So? I mean when we when we was coming.
Speaker 3: Up though, shot it was you know, by the hustling shot, it was you know, you weren't just sitting there with ain't no games over here, my boys, It's a bank roll over here. Shout of learning how to do beats challenging, you know, challenging the person that is today. He stayed down for that. Hell t I So I mean, like and when it comes to a charismatic guys myself or you know, funny or I'm in the hood, I'm joning out twenty niggas at a time, you know, and nobody can't say nothing, just getting them, like riding them for like hours, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And once you hear about that and you cross paths, you know what I mean. It was it was already you know what I mean. And I know we were I know we were kids in the same neighborhood that didn't know each other yet. But but by the time we turned sixteen seventeen, oh knew, I knew who feel me?
Speaker 1: So you know early age, Oh yeah, we was in our team.
Speaker 3: We wasn't nobody like music altogether, like you know what I mean, so real knuckleheads.
Speaker 2: Just and I read somewhere that he told you go to rehab. You said, you come and whoop me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, can go hands going this. Yeah that's a real niggah.
Speaker 3: But you know what, I took him up on the OTHERHM together.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I can't tell you I wish for a better person. You know that just don't happened to be a start of you guys. But you know what I'm saying, I wouldn't trade. I wouldn't trade that apprenticeship and how that ship happened.
Speaker 1: You know what I think.
Speaker 2: I think we gotta we gotta keep continuing the spread relationships like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we gotta we gotta.
Speaker 2: Keep like blowing it up because so many people with the music being so disposable now, so many people are doing their relationships like that.
Speaker 1: It's just the small what happened and organic like that. We gotta gotta we gotta.
Speaker 3: Praise you and like like I use, I use like that's a good thing because the relationships that we come from. You can't I can't. I couldn't just find you. I had to get on my feet and find you. Have to get another drink, you know what I'm saying. I had to get on my feet and find you. Like today, I could just pull Hey, who's this guy? Who's this who's this guy? Okay, this guy is right here. You know what I mean, you gotta go see who nor is. When we come. You feel what I'm saying, You gotta go buy You know what I'm saying, buy ship. Now I can look at you performing instram.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. So these are relationships. So let me shut this straight. Part me can cut you off. When you're a shot guy, that's all your drink. You don't drink drinks. I mean, I'm like, could get drink. I mean I come from you know, I used to. I used to. I used to.
Speaker 3: I used to get high with the lane. I mean now you know what I mean. But this ship used to say, don't know what.
Speaker 1: This ship like water? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I like a gentleman's drink and also like gentlemen's drink, like a couple of shots, a couple of shots of this on the rocks in like a little you know, a little.
Speaker 1: Plastic like like a little plasic. You gotta gentleman, you do like this here? You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You put your shot in here whatever and it it co exists, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And this gentleman's drink. Did you got the gentleman's drink?
Speaker 3: You put a little fright in but you know you want you got your hard drinkers. They go straight from the bottle, straight on the line. The shot drink is uh, it's a girl probably near the bar. I'm just trying to break the ice, you know what I mean, put up shots. You know, it's not a conversation piece there, you know, it's part.
Speaker 1: Of the time. Another spot cool, dam.
Speaker 5: You know I got a regular drinking to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Young Joe is a motherfucking legend. You got a shot too.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you know, Young Joe, but we legends, man, saw you remember.
Speaker 1: Remember the legends?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, amen, listen, but let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: Coming up I got and seeing you, man, I just always knew I could be something super my super throw.
Speaker 2: At homeboys and Yo, listen, you have me and you have similar personalities. Like I remember the people that took over the Breakfast Club, and it was just like it was me and you at one point. It was always saying that interviews on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: And I think it's just because simply because we just be ourselves. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But it's it's a it's a feeling we got and Atlanta know this, but we we we welcomed you with open on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you ever had left anywhere that you.
Speaker 3: Had been and I wanted to come to where we were at, I was gonna officially stand in front and check and I was gonna be one of the security at the front.
Speaker 2: Atlanta now a squab Atlanta for me because you and tr On Bankhead.
Speaker 1: Now Bankhead is on what side? It's one of the like the one that likes rule. You know what I'm saying. Uh, yeah, it's Rule and it's Projectie.
Speaker 3: And it's it's kind of like the r P show. I love like trying to stay up street and borrow home. I witnessed him as a street person.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 3: I don't want to discredit him at all. I think he was the bigger hustler than he was a rapper. Do you want to put it like that? But that's out of time. You most likely probably a crack baby. You feel what I'm saying. You know, these families are having cookouts and playing cards, and your daddy was the one that was, you know, missing the card game and coming back sweating.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Your mama was the one that kept inviting me in in and you feel me.
Speaker 1: And not to attend like what was over there in that hood was drugs.
Speaker 3: So you got these kids like I am, you know what I'm saying, Like they it's hard to channel them to education because the things that we're born with, like you know, it's you know, you might you might be totally unstable. So school ain't for you, my boy, even though you came in here, you tried this stuff that they're diagnosing us with.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess they're color the add.
Speaker 3: You know, I mean, you know it's those things come from, you know, the chemistry being off two people that had you. You know what I'm saying, So I guess that you you you're born over here. Nobody's you feel me in there now, and our attention is on something that we like in his music. You feel what I'm saying, and we like it to the point where you know, the things that we're doing in the street, we really want to live by this in the lyrics, you feel what I'm saying in this area from over here.
Speaker 1: It had the.
Speaker 3: Shop boys t I shouting low defoel you feel me the south right, look like right up the corner, you feel me? You got good Tom all outcast. This is ten minutes from here. You know what I'm saying, not even ten, It's not even before you get the college part Southwest kem Troad. I went to theough but I'm from Bankhead. You you might great a little bit the Southwest. In the Southwest and the West Side are both like you know what I'm saying, They were hand in hand because most of these motherfuckers just moved over there. You might be the kid of a person that were born on the West Side, but when he was born from the West Side, moved to Southwest.
Speaker 1: And it just makes it.
Speaker 3: But but the areas in the spots are they raided. You feel what I'm saying. The West Side is probably the hardest place to grow up. Not saying to speak like, oh my side is harder than yours, but statistics show far as going to school and being who you want to be, the schools are.
Speaker 1: Not over here. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You can go to the cater and get a greater school than you could from Bankhead.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. Any part of the Bankhead and Buckhead is two different things. It's like Bucket Bhead is Richead.
Speaker 7: The names are very simptomes like no, no, no, you would think you want to be from bank Head because associated with the bank, you know, I just want to he said, I want to bank with that.
Speaker 1: I don't want a dollar head Bucket bad. Actually they're not even cheap out there. There's Spinning Bank.
Speaker 3: Let's just switch the name around because we're getting but a dollar on the West side Bucket.
Speaker 2: Did you think Atlanta will ever like have this light that Atlanta has on it, Like right now the average hit records regardless of the persons from Atlanta or not, it sounds like it's from Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Did you think this this hip hop will ever be in this stage? It's been with the outcast of Dungeon Family because.
Speaker 8: I can.
Speaker 1: The more and been on the map from very long. Migos.
Speaker 2: They fought for them, Like if it wasn't for them outcast, then it.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't be a migos.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying like migos a hell, I'm just saying, like our people start this, you know people before that.
Speaker 1: See what you're saying, like like I didn't come like I'm.
Speaker 3: From Atlanta and bing care from the West Side. You couldn't find no South music in my take that.
Speaker 1: Wow you feel me?
Speaker 3: Here was something that I didn't require. You know what I'm saying. I knew like where I wanted to go with telling a story lyrics. I heard Biggie tell the story. I could not sit in my house and stay in my own skin. And if I didn't tell you this story better than he did that, if not just as good.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So when when I saw it turned, I knew what I was saying.
Speaker 1: I was like and I raised.
Speaker 3: Off of this guy, really fat Joe, the folks with Joe's with Joe nas was like unspeakable. He spoke and spoke volumes into my career. You know what I'm saying, Jada kid spoke volumes into my career.
Speaker 1: We will show you.
Speaker 3: How to speak this ship lyrics, how to swim with you, how to swim from the kitchen to the living room. And I was telling you how to do it. Willie you feel WILLI?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You know, we had a lot of jersey on Super Thug about that. That was the jersey that you can't get. It was very authentic. Listen to a got nor worry mother like this jersey got a name on it list. We got no color. Yeah, that's but it's certain.
Speaker 3: Things like say, it's it's just like a girl you like, she'd be fine as hell. It's just this one thing that she liked about it, you know what I'm saying. And that's what people like, you know, we are. You know, it's just it's just this one thing about Jocelyn.
Speaker 9: Hell out of you know, listen, listen, I heard let me get this out.
Speaker 1: There, get it out.
Speaker 3: I like, I like Joscelyna, right, But the way the way that the people are, the people are making it happen. Yeah, that's the reason why I wouldn't do it. You feel what I'm saying. I've had the chance to just make my little slick move and you know what I'm saying, I'm a little too shabby.
Speaker 10: I had this, Yeah I ain't looking and that I'm trying to break this earlier.
Speaker 1: But so.
Speaker 3: When I first got shouted, shouty kept it so real with me. Why so, I was like, you really want to fur shout out? I wanted to shout on some music and keep it.
Speaker 1: By the time we kick in that one, everybody in the hood, but they ain't taking it like the TMZ in a week. Two weeks later, man, we called it. We go out shout to pop.
Speaker 3: Up breaking show that way, me being the time of guy.
Speaker 1: It I am. I fathered the lady. I told, I told, I told, shout out like you.
Speaker 3: Know, you know, a nigga play me to play on that for their careers.
Speaker 1: I don't play on that. That ain't you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Everybody be always like that's a conversation. Please be talking rap like a motherfucker. You know what I'm saying. Listen, get it on. Like when I do do my interviews and t and that come up.
Speaker 1: I let him know.
Speaker 3: That that is a great that is a greatly talented young lady. Just so having to defense call you and yeah and then try to get on Breakfast Club like who the fuck troke?
Speaker 1: Serious, bro, we gotta talk about that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: It's cool if you don't know you, bro, But don't be keeping it like that.
Speaker 1: You said, brother, But I respect niggas and how they can't getting how they moved. I don't respect no mood like that.
Speaker 3: No, bro, you could have catched it friends like you like like you coffee bro.
Speaker 1: You don't know me, but you ain't never.
Speaker 3: Called me for no chick, So why the fuck you calling me now for about a bitch? Ain't really paying your bill? You just really fucking on shouting home. Ain't paying your bill. She ain't paying no, no, no, no child support for you, or paying your light bill or your gas bill or your child support for you and the girl.
Speaker 1: You see me?
Speaker 3: You think I'm quite sure shout a getting some money because she bad.
Speaker 1: You need me taking care of shouting.
Speaker 3: You know, if you take put like that, car, I got it bad, bro, I take care man. I don't need you buying my girl. Man, I don't be in that game out he red bottoms and me diamond ring with the pearl on top of me. So that I was like, but before you get it talking about somebody, make sure you're doing what you gotta do anyway.
Speaker 1: You mean you didn't saying he was not? Yeah, yeah, you couldn't be, would be now you couldn't be.
Speaker 3: Really you're talking about now, kym, you really ain't breaking no bread water.
Speaker 1: I make inventionments in mind. I'm gonna have something to say.
Speaker 3: You see something down shoes and hey man, we need to say I talked about I figure to get your associated with this ball.
Speaker 1: That's ship.
Speaker 2: Man talking that ship you see I can speak country.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna miss it.
Speaker 1: You don't mix it. Oh almost like okay, you got me syru cyrul we got we got we got your turn. Yeah, we got me talking. They got that Russian ship. I know that. I know that Germany was real big german women man. I went to Germany and I've seen some really big We gotta do.
Speaker 2: Something for you right now. We thought about getting the cake, and then he.
Speaker 3: Said, nope, I wish listen, bro, I'm sorry to tell my girl. My girl got me this y had cake three level you could throw point. It's sounded like a house, but it was edible and I bid it a couple of times. I'm gonna let those pictures up to me sneaking by my cake.
Speaker 1: It was weed in the cake. No, it was just and I'm saying you know it was it was. It was so good looking, but it looked like it looked a fake. It was a rail Ralph cake. It was like, is that real?
Speaker 3: I'm getting there nothing on it and touching it and it was so funny, like like what did you just sneaky bite your cake.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So you know they got me a cake. I'm not actually come down here celebrating, yes man for my two brothers. I love him to depth. They got to find We tore up some kind of ghosts. We rented so like ten grand to somebody. That was some fun ship.
Speaker 1: Are you tall ghost? H Yeah, we just taw up a ghost somebody you historic for? I heard you did drive and you left your.
Speaker 2: Card theren boy you know no, I thought he met a ghost ghost.
Speaker 1: She was so crazy. We won't get this ship. But that's neither hear the depth but that thing, let's talk about it driving. We've been in c these kind of like it just ain't hit.
Speaker 3: So they got it on like the it's playing like every two seconds. So oh I heard it. It was like, so my people call me, they like it's on the radio. Don't even don't even cheer yet, I'm like, why added it? So when you get something added, like you you go for mix tape shows, it's cool.
Speaker 1: When you get it at it, you're good. You're good. So so it's number one.
Speaker 3: I just took a minute to come back to test try thing. I can like wait a couple more blocks and you.
Speaker 1: It was you know what I'm saying. I was like, you know that, I mean, you know, I mean I'm in it. And then you left it at the airport? Is that correct?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: I didn't leave it. I said, come and get it. Bringing in there, like who brings the car back. It's like eighty shirts waiting, like we're waiting on you. You know it's outside. It's the stream. I'm down streaming, right, But let us be clear. This is a test drop, not even like I wanted. I wanted it doesn't want to help. Oh my god, thank you job. I'm ready I do another one to you.
Speaker 12: Ready, I'm shot the best.
Speaker 1: My liquors be the best. My liquors dot com viding the liquor. We got that Rosie your champagne.
Speaker 3: Not actually did this on my birthday. It was nice and you know what, this is what I cried my writer. I actually this and that you know what I mean? And you know, got some rop big up, big up everything do that. I grew up off him, you know, and you know, growing up drinking this. I could drink this and say I'm like the person made this. I know the person made Yes. Yes, this is a comet in his house who made his drinking. You feel shout to start.
Speaker 1: Take that picture, Take that picture we drank. What are you're saying?
Speaker 13: I would love to be a sponsor, but we're getting off sponsorship ran so very soul survived Big you up dearly on if your case one and Tequila, this.
Speaker 11: Is to kill you, to kill you.
Speaker 1: They know what I mean. They know what I mean. Social built though actually the rumor.
Speaker 2: Is you also on Love and Hip Hop. This season then goes back to the Jocelyn.
Speaker 3: When shouting came in the studio and her presentation to our friendship that exists now.
Speaker 1: But was so good.
Speaker 3: I wanted to feel fulfill whatever she hadn't.
Speaker 1: The truth with all her Endeavorence.
Speaker 3: I wanted to fulfill which had me in him, so drove since we did that and that was like did what? But you know now that now you know the cameras on this kid. She's a gifted kid, uh she. I believe that this is the person that got these people to number one, her and Stevie J. And you feel what I'm saying. If not, if you don't do anything, give this, you know, be a part of this doing, which is my real name doing you guys better not laughing men, you know. So, I mean that allowed me to go or go over to another genre, another another kind of people on TV life and and and spread my expertise.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying? So fuck yeah?
Speaker 3: You know, for no check, you know what I'm saying being let me know that I haven't been paid for anything.
Speaker 1: This is for the love of hip hop. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't believe him at all.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is.
Speaker 3: This is like like we're not like we we ain't pressed for you know, I want to be an actor, you know, I don't want I don't want to like what I'm what I'm working on with with people and how I you know what I put together.
Speaker 1: Like I didn't just I didn't just wake up and say, oh, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna go do a Norse show. I just popped up. I prepared my speech. Motherfucker. It's gonna be people to that. You know you got to have Yeah, you know, I've never seen nobody. I ain't never seen nobody that got a lot of things out of life without work.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know, you got to prepare it. You know what I'm saying, you got to be prepared and plan and these things go without the work at itself. You have to do these things because it's a process. And I think that before I want to just jump into just the TV and get and acting the damn fool. Hey, I wan't you respect it with this, with this, with this personality and this charismatic you know the way that you kick it, go get a crap, pick it up a little bit and before you come on TV.
Speaker 1: Respected if you like movies. I love movies.
Speaker 3: I try to drop of a diamond boy off of a good piece of work. You feel me a good piece of work, and you master that craft to convince me that you're telling the truth about.
Speaker 1: How you acting, and you get it across.
Speaker 3: You actually made me feel like he was a cop.
Speaker 1: This is an art, you feel. I mean, so you're gonna start that art.
Speaker 3: I want to start that art with love and the pump. I'll use that as my platform. I just got an agent, you know what I mean. They're like, so, what is he done? Well, I've been on Apollo, because then I've been on my knee. You feel I went on my need two three times when she had her show. You know what I mean, I've seen I've seen a couple you know, I said in Broadway in fantas and seeing her, Yeah, I said, don't listen though on the Broadway and watch this girl perform.
Speaker 1: Come to tears. Bro, I know I respect the art craft.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying, Like it's something for you to go and like you will make a You'll make a great actor.
Speaker 14: Bro.
Speaker 3: You going there, motherfucking you know, because the biggest room in the house is the room for improvement.
Speaker 1: You feel me, that's the one that always working on that. That was hard, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean you once you another shot, didn't take that you.
Speaker 1: I want you to watch you tap into that flok at this once you tap into that mental But we're gonna do another one. Wait a minute, that was there, man, That was the last shot. That was the mixed. That was a mixed with big up the best ball basketball locations. They shouldn't make the incredible hope that so you showed that ain't your baby?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you put your last is back on that look a couple of years before him. Before now, brother, I didn't really just tell you some ship like you would be like really drunk. He man, age the boot and everything on the first night.
Speaker 11: What I just you don't know, fel like my mind.
Speaker 1: You don't tell anybody.
Speaker 8: See that? What man, do you want to do to day? You're ready, you got your you decent with your shot.
Speaker 1: You got shot. Let's listen. Bro's thinking trying to salute you. The whole show.
Speaker 10: Gone.
Speaker 15: Maybe it's very not smooth, but smooth damn she here, pish you out your agree, you're gonnais your hands up.
Speaker 1: And you know we got one shot a tiger bone.
Speaker 2: You gotta take one one in the trigger. Yeah, because I can't listen. Listen, you know what tagle bone is. Look at look at across if you can.
Speaker 3: See tagle bone, I know, tag bone like tiger what they called it, crouching tiger.
Speaker 1: Look at that ship you penis harder right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know, so y'all try to tell me you got vibrant liquors.
Speaker 1: We had we had we had t y'all last week, but we had to y'all. Yeah, I just me and my brother was just together.
Speaker 3: Actually we're working on the best thing smoking to the album, which which I'm really really.
Speaker 2: The best thing smoking to the album? Are we making this announcement? Right here already.
Speaker 1: It's the first place I need.
Speaker 3: I need y'all to with me for a second of just that person was a monster in my lifetime.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying. I don't know.
Speaker 3: If I can go back and get that guy, but I will. I promise you I'll be better than them. You feel mean, but you might be looking for that guy. You know what I mean, And I can't tell you. The substance is not going to be in the crack people, it's going to be there.
Speaker 2: Let me just tell you something. Your fans grow with you when you when you built a fan base, like how how people like us did your fans grow with you? So even though they were selling crack when they when you first came out, and now they're a UPS driver, they don't give a fuck, don't listen to it in the UPS truck. And that's what when you build a real audience, that's what people have to start to realize, is that.
Speaker 1: They grow with you.
Speaker 3: Stop after this fairy tale is over. If you change something about yourself that I.
Speaker 1: Know that you should keep the same, you could lose me. I saw now.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to say with the name because I don't want.
Speaker 2: To, But I got to disagree with you because people will see you on Love and hip Hop, and I believe people will love you more. But that's something that they didn't see before, right, So I gotta disagree with with that statement, not with you period that I was talking, because you know why, you know what it is. It's a person like like Charlemagne and guard like Charlemagne and guard like. He has the ability to look at certain people and be like, Ah, this nigga's hip hop, but he should be in another job. And that's exactly what you like. Love and hip hop is just perfect for you. You gotta get a check. I know you're getting a check. I know, no no, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no.
Speaker 3: Listen when I tell you this is really loving hip hop when I'm kicking, we got to check first because you know, shit start versus just idea with us being broken, come up with something we get paid. It starts off from somewhere and the love of it.
Speaker 1: Is where this it stands. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The love of this situation stands on the love of hip hop, and really you feel me the love for another person. Then I saw how you drop hits nigga every six months, I fuck with you like niggas ain't doing that, like nigga. You real right now, I didn't see niggas in your lead and you like what you standing beside, you fall off. It's like three of y'all left. It was one hundred of y'all, you know, I mean from I saw.
Speaker 1: A hundred of y'all. Niggas.
Speaker 3: You're still right here. You're still making me. I want to fuck with you, like damn shout hey, way all right.
Speaker 1: I shot that big.
Speaker 3: Love. They came with a cutright shot the bitches.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Shot shot shot, I shot. I shot that moment.
Speaker 3: I was like.
Speaker 2: People getting shot didn't want to get shot.
Speaker 1: I just shot shot. I shot around them.
Speaker 6: Yeah no, it is nice like shot fire shot.
Speaker 1: Shot fire shot. So the shot went out. Fuck that, but no. But you know what, though new people called me by ship bro. You see what I'm saying. I don't think I ain't not. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: Now, you're one of the birst personalities it hip hop. You deserve a chat, That's what I trying to say. And to check that they thought that I deserved I move on.
Speaker 3: Those like you feel me, I would really just do my thing, you know what I'm saying, because you're going.
Speaker 1: To eighteen hundred dollars shooting. I'm a ipec.
Speaker 3: It might be the accolute like they just came in the box. My girl do this every day, every monthing.
Speaker 1: Oh you do, got a girl? My bad.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that you want me my girl as she carries her own You know you didn't know that to Shorty Man, Shorty come through man. Shorty got like six degrees like one degree away from a doctor.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like like.
Speaker 3: You know, I ain't heart from then the extra ship, but you know, you know, trying to keep this ship going. And you know that's why I was trying to let them people know like where we're coming from as a team. You know, she manages my company. So you know what I'm saying, like shout, they ain't letting no money get in that that ain't necessary that like like you know what I'm saying, ain't letting no money.
Speaker 1: Get out that we got going on.
Speaker 3: So I'm not going to take you off of in your element where you comfortable at like we're living in you know, having me in all the homes and you know we have.
Speaker 1: Bank accounts that that's a steady flow with the regularness, the regular regular year.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. We might have a good year. You know what I'm saying, but you know, like we might have a good two year, three year run. Like we we just we just calmed down this year. We've been moving since fiting.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like we're like, yeah, we're reflecting on like fifteen sixteen seventeen. I don't wonder when keep mixing you up and keep making you up. Got that you I'm sorry to do that. I'm putting ice. I'm putting ice in my like.
Speaker 8: You always wait, yeah, let me smiling.
Speaker 1: I believe.
Speaker 16: I'm doing what pump did he put the Who did that? Who put the ice in the s put the p alright? Cool, Yeah, you gotta stay. Oh that she tastes like the killer that time. Next time we can all take a shot.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not drinking extra different what you take this, I'm gonna trick this. That's the combination that that's the ko though. I can't take the kao. Yeah, you have to drink responsibly. That's what they see on the side of the leguer. This is not responsible. I can't even read this ship exactly.
Speaker 1: Like they houses. This is done my house, that's my ro It might be a little bit, it's shaped like a house.
Speaker 2: So now, young, now, young drove, you're such so much of un legion, your people that we respect. We're so glad that you came here. But one of the first things that you walked in here, you said you took a couple of purpose sex. Can you explain to people with purpose sets is how do you take We had two chains on here, but you describing lean and two change told us don't but take alcohol.
Speaker 1: What is it that? Look, we're going on this chemical activist.
Speaker 2: He's only take activists that don't pure take curicle?
Speaker 1: Was he correct? Yeah? Okay, So now tell us what a perposeet is. What does that do for? I mean, that's that's prescribed by doctors. Painkiller is not a painkiller? Like, but is it upper anxiety? You feel?
Speaker 3: Mean, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not an upper ardance. It's like the middler even the middle are gotta should get you in heaven too far that he's in the New Looke.
Speaker 3: Warm water is the best warm water, the best water for you for me, like you need room temperature water. That's that's the temperature. Yeah, that's the one that you want. You want lukewarm. Luke Warman is like middlely, ain't too cold and too hot. I need you to get all these nutrients because I could freeze these or these could be like flat.
Speaker 1: This can die in here. You know, you got to hurry up and drank good water.
Speaker 3: You know, water got vibes in and and ship and that spirits and ship getting water we found in Lake.
Speaker 1: Eerie body temperature water the way he says. But it's actually real.
Speaker 2: Smart niggas ain't no dumb niggas. Drove been getting money for a long time.
Speaker 1: But you know what we did. What we did though, like the people that come from Ira, because I got a little brother. He finished middle school, but your niggas finished all that s Come on, he look his white hands. I never sho looking like Morgan Freeman because it's okay. You neverb you like, it's not like listen, listen, listen. You don't like from where we're from, and it's not a lot of smart people you can look. You don't like the news, tell that know shot. But I'm not never Brook was frightened.
Speaker 2: Boy, you give feel fresh and romment.
Speaker 1: Out for this guy. That's like a shot.
Speaker 11: Let's you.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you gotta put it. You gotta put a little bit. Come on, I'm kidding a little bit. Wait, God damn it. We got New York at l Miami. Let's do let's do this big the best. This isola right at Miami. Let me get dru get drunk. You know what I'm saying. He gets New York.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I'm piscing on myself. I'm coming over here by man. Yeah, get I don't know if you did it so, I would.
Speaker 1: This. She is starting to actually affect me. Hey, you want to just pour shot to do this? Now, that's the champing. You're the champ. No, no, that's not Puff. Daddy took every drink from every bottle.
Speaker 4: What do we call it?
Speaker 1: What do we call that drink? It's the Jeffrey, the jeff the Jeffrey. He poured everything, He fixed the drink up, and he named it young pud Yo. We did that straight straight. The name of it is Jeffrey. Jeff Yeah, he called it the Jeffrey. Right drink jump.
Speaker 2: Now, remember Puff did a movie called Get Him to the Greek, right and then and then the movie Get Them to the Greek.
Speaker 1: You can't spoke with cigarette head? What the well, we can take it. We're canna take a cigarette break. Yeah, we said you're gonna give me drink can't. It's not, it's not, it's not your has Hold that up real quick.
Speaker 17: Gotta let the Drink Champs army know if they in Miami this weekend where they can make it down. This Sunday, January twenty ninth, We're having a Drink Champs block party and pop up store hosted by Yours Truly, d J E, F N N O r E and the Drink Champs family. It's all going down at the eight nine Cloth Store Showroom located seventy eight fourteen Northeast Fourth Court, Miami, Florida, three three one three eight from one pm to six pm. So come out, get some drink Champs merch, grab some grub, and drink it up with your favorite drunk uncles. For more info, follow us at Drink Champs on I G, Twitter, and Facebook.
Speaker 2: You're back from the bogie break, Yeah fucking young, Throw in the motherfucking building break, motherfucked the.
Speaker 1: Bogie break God damn it, so young? What you said? Bogie compani k Relax? Tell us relax? You know what I'm saying, Joe.
Speaker 2: Every now and then you'll tell somebody relax, relaxed for no reason.
Speaker 5: Just shoot shot a little bit out of last last. You gotta tell him what last you want to shock? What kind of back is that?
Speaker 1: Because that's like a fly's short offendy boat. That's a I had to like, you know, officially, I wasn't what then.
Speaker 3: Stop, bud, What kind of belt is that that? This is like a millionaire built good belt. Yeah, to be there get me. I mean, what if you want to wear it and then be like, yeah I did that. I mean I can't wear it because I did that.
Speaker 1: And the glasses is because class niggas are raised nigga. That's make some noise for young Joe. Beat. Are we doing another shot? Are we going to relax? Relax? RelA okay, old tight, all right, So take your shot.
Speaker 2: Got to do one shots. All of my guests take a shot. So we're gonna do one shot.
Speaker 3: White, Why would you no, no, no, why would you present the tiger and I went woods on the point.
Speaker 1: That's your body. That's your track. The track, Joe, that's your bottle. Look at my bottle and this to me. You had that bottle. I had to take this shot and take you like a church intake. I don't have a streetly into the church like a just takes one shot and we're gonna change your life real quick. Look, this is the Holy Ghost.
Speaker 15: Come on, come on.
Speaker 1: If you poured the correct way, it's gonna pour it correct way. I'm not taking it's too big, bro, what I got show? We got your relax. That's where you don't want to go.
Speaker 14: They yeah, look, hey man, listen, hey, I went pink dolphin.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, I tell you what the pink dolphin and the niggas.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 3: The niggas went and giving me damn man, Bro, I hate the damn and I'm damn to die now.
Speaker 1: I'm not fitting dab in this ship. No, you ain't gonna die. What the hell?
Speaker 3: What the hell is this?
Speaker 1: You're gonna feel good? It's this stool order. It's magical sic sauce magic fuck.
Speaker 4: Oh my.
Speaker 1: You Okay, okay, you gotta see a song after this show. I can't a wait.
Speaker 4: Cy B.
Speaker 1: Gave me the spirits of seventeen. What you just had, it was horrible. It's good.
Speaker 3: Describe I just had Grandma, Grandma, Grandma, your grandma or somebody else.
Speaker 1: Grandma smell taste grandma tastes smel.
Speaker 3: Liveral curtains, I taste, curse, just taste, curve, taste, drapes, taste cloth, coffee, grapes, coffee draps, drains of the curtains, like carpet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, show, I'm a ginger ginger. I like that ice jas was it? Molly? This was a golden child.
Speaker 2: It might be a little moro a little bit.
Speaker 1: Don't go look you gave me the ship. Nor gave me man.
Speaker 6: They got all the agreements right there. She is not good for numbers. Otherd like, let me get you numbing your president. Like living room first, Yes.
Speaker 1: Living room, Okay, taste like living room. This is this talk.
Speaker 2: But listen, man, we got wind that it was your birthday. You had a surprise dinner. Correct, a beautiful surprise in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 3: I had a beautiful, beautiful surprise. We got like like a five million dollar mansion. You know, she red carpet, you know, ghosts came picked me up, let me out. I was bathfeeded. Of course I went out bad feeted to the car and h I had on my cane top and shit.
Speaker 1: I walked in.
Speaker 3: The mansion was laid out shot a young thug and he was in there before I was.
Speaker 1: And they told him for the part. Oh wow, just like cleaning that nigga would I was like, yeah, is yr jog from from around your way? Yeah? Y'all thought from round my way? Do you know what I'm saying, My boy, move ABG. You know what I'm saying. Abg in the building. You know what I'm saying, Nutted, nutting, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know, we offering the same hood and my boy, you know what I'm saying, just a way to reach on the corner. GIU really is you know anybody coming from Atlanta? Jose Guapo.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I mean? He sounds friend. Yeah, he said, my little boy speak that she speaks wapads though. Know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So but but you know it's it's the culture in Atlanta. I love it, you know what I'm saying. And I have I have a new like you know what I need to come up with like a team. You feel me, because when we get deals, we forget.
Speaker 1: What we're signing. You know what I'm saying. As artists, some people don't know where they're signing. Some people got to hit man, let me tell you what you're signing.
Speaker 3: You signed to somebody just giving you some money for something that you have to put back into yourself. You might get it mixed up. When you see Lord come through his bends or his ghost or whatever. That's it's structured. You feel what I'm saying. It just didn't You don't just jumping at you're You're You're set up for that.
Speaker 1: A lot of us are set up for failure because of what we.
Speaker 3: Would desire from the jump. You know what I'm saying, Like from the jump, Hey, I want the roll? Wasn't a hunt? That all a lot you ain't get but a seven hundred thou shack black Now okay, now you might be on the road. This plays out with you're here, which is too much, man, you mean too much a lot of money.
Speaker 1: But you got like but how you like twenty seven? You got more than two months to be living, my boy? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And if you don't know how to really wrap like Nori bro a gifted motherfucker.
Speaker 1: You're just playing. Hey, your things are shortening? How that seems you come to go million times me?
Speaker 3: I musically inclined. I'm not your average artist. I know what to do to make music, whether I make it through you or me get paid for this ship.
Speaker 1: This is what I do. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of people that think this is what they need to do. I'm not gonna knock you. I'm gonna give you that much. You feel me what you need to do and what you need to do to survive.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You're just doing something else, You're just doing that. This is what I do to survive. Then I take I eat different. You know what I'm saying, my bad different. You know what I'm saying, my meal different?
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 3: I eat zeal baby real. I mean this ship like sweet deer meat, bad meat. You know what I'm saying, A bad kid, but it's good meeting.
Speaker 1: Now you get that batter. We take Baradyn, we take Baddin for the kill and Hussy game.
Speaker 3: When you kill me, when we we even when we killed, we ain't your food like I ain't never seen a nigger going in bushing. I ain't never seen a lion going to bushes. Killer then and take a peak cross town.
Speaker 1: Who fuck do that? If I'm been bringing meat cross town, train my whole clean. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, talk my mama, apartment men training, niggatta hunt then, how you hunting niggas? This is ship you write down. It's the way you gotta write this ship down. It's the way you gotta survive. If you come out of touch with this, you get a they'll eat your ass up. Oh boy, home got this playing? You ass ain't right around here. I wish the nigga would come to me with that rap ship.
Speaker 1: This ain't what you want. Kick that street ship all you want about cool? Knock me out, hever man, you have to do that. You know what I'm saying. But wes real street nigga. That no music.
Speaker 3: But I'm talking about I know a synthony. When I heard he's just your rapping sifing that can play.
Speaker 1: You feel it.
Speaker 3: I can go to an operator and enjoy that at everything on art once she starts antiking it and hey man, I like you. I like your vision.
Speaker 1: But give a treat that of that. You know what I mean? You know what I mean. I might want to micro lizen this little pe.
Speaker 3: All that ship in me, Man, them niggas in me, feel me, nis in me with me when I come out.
Speaker 1: Man, listen, man, he'll be spit that ship. You can't. You can't think now time that ship. Just don't on me. I saw that ship, man, and put my own little spin or.
Speaker 3: I ain't doing nothing new, And ain't men do understand where God and bless everybody with the same ship then or united space? He do too, then, But listen how he spit it and then and where he's staying at he comfortable?
Speaker 1: I ain't. I ain't switching one hundred faces. I don't need to keep telling me what kind of clip.
Speaker 3: If in the beginning you find yourself, so it's okay for you to end up in different places, but in one point of your life you become a person and know where you're staying, and whoever want to be with me, you gonna come stand right here.
Speaker 1: I don't need you stand where you're at, that where you saying you.
Speaker 3: Fee what I'm saying, that what I'm that where I'm at with it and then I know I stand now, So you you come around here, or get the fuck on, or collaborate or something thing you feel something to make paper in my situation can't better yours and yours can't better. Mind, I think about it to see if I need to make that move you feel me? Because if I'm in a position that you ain't in, I need to test you. Then if I put you in a position, then you worth that motherfucking move. Ma my ma boy, because I got a brother at home your age. Yeah, he's swimming and fun like, why my brother get on you make a move? I could bring my brother and on me move. Then I got a little people there. I got to put in position for this ship. So before I shake your hand and say, oh here go, t I.
Speaker 1: You worth that. I miss judging nigga. I miss judging the nigga like a nigga where I grew up with. Do ship for niggas. Just take me to the end til we get locked up, and I see what type of nigga you are.
Speaker 3: If me, I said, I wasn't speaking on the butt, said I'm in a place right now, so been what it is?
Speaker 1: I see what type of person you.
Speaker 3: Are I gotta judge you if I want you around me or if I want you You feel what I'm saying. I gotta see what type of nigga it is here before I start inventing it to this person. Bro, we meet each other on the Instagram, Oh you are? Oh we meet the one day we dealt But he could have had a k for telling.
Speaker 1: On a hunted nigga. Bro, and shoot your mom. I don't know. I just met you on the ground. This didn't you will go back to relationships. You gotta walk with a nigga.
Speaker 18: Bro.
Speaker 1: Some may niggas when you take that walk, would they don't be ship somebody?
Speaker 3: Then when you take that would have they be worth another walk? But nigga to get called he worth another wall? They don't mean he worked the next season in your life? Even that nigga. You feel what I'm saying. You can't keep holding on to the nigga. When God puts some of your life, you want you there. He'll never leave out. So I got you feel what I'm saying. Oh you going for season? You help me get something else? You probably got something other to do. Don't keep doing on me. I don't for your move sometimes I don't help y'all move. I need to help you gonna get the fuck out.
Speaker 1: S got to take that. Take that now. I'm just speaking on you know, I see I see that, I see him even how wrong I love it. I mean, I don't mean onn't spreading up on throw shade.
Speaker 3: I won't speak your name, I won't speak about I speak about my expirits. Then you're not a man in certain kind of situations that I wasn't even raised.
Speaker 1: By no man. And continue you about a man? How man should stay? How read it? Nowhere?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 1: Wrong? What a staying at? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You got to pick at you to be a whole nigga, bro, you know, just be no whole nigga. You got to do some whole ship. Oh a whole nigga. No, you know you know what I'm saying. You go there and tell lord, hey boy, you need to change your out feelings. Shit, man, you old got there feeling me right here? Oh man, you don't even know what I got going on? You over here telling me what it changed by my ten You know what I'm saying, whole move then first I couldn't kept that until yourself.
Speaker 1: But we ain't here kicking to the whole looking at you know what I mean. It's flaving. It's flaated for your nagby. You don't dropping salt. That ain't flavor. That's that's taste. You got taste. But do you have flavor? And ship?
Speaker 3: You got taste, but you got black and white? Taist that ship bland man, sprinkle little some of that man. Put some little melon in on that. You see what I'm saying. Yeah, put a little meld on that man. Watch that ship rainbow. You know what?
Speaker 1: No, but but that what I got to keep.
Speaker 3: If if a nigga don't stand up to something that I read examples, I seen experiences that I've been through.
Speaker 1: I can speak on you.
Speaker 3: You're allowed to give up. We're the court, so the thug. You feel what I'm saying. I'm not only the thumb only the courts. You feel me when you get judged, I'll be one of the people right down to crucify you over.
Speaker 1: It's the boys.
Speaker 3: Shit about how you met one of these people that you say you are. It's just like a religion. Und here, when I say I'm a throw, I'm a player on a street man, that's a fucking religion, famous and the religion is a lifestyle. And how you choose to serve one person then, man, that's all it is, how you choose the soul works.
Speaker 1: Oh, I buy down and I do it in here, I put on the roll. But what you do?
Speaker 3: I hate the church sonning I do to him. We got how street nigga does. We go day sat and sat and sat pray when we get in chair.
Speaker 1: Hope God coming the hardest, y'all. We hope you're coming to worst is our all. Y'all. You know what I'm saying. You praying by swear to God my prayer.
Speaker 3: The added with RYD that what when you see me work three from a thousand without no education, it will get pitched as a car.
Speaker 1: Fucking ain't even finished high school. Yeah, I'm fucked up in that area. But that ain't ain't no chald of good. It ain't deserving no money. All right? That was that was that's the move that the move. Man keep talking, y'all, eat street people, street people.
Speaker 3: Man, We matter to wen listen to what the what the group names saying, mister wonder mistill and you got to listen to this listen to this ship from at Lemta. Yeah, my culture. I'm a part of that. Before I was a rapper, I was a fan. M something something that's becoming. People don't know what they that for. You have to tell them. People then you know, God don't be putting you. Oh you don't have that baby. You don't name him Jesus or you feel what I'm saying. Somebody gonna come through him. Man, he gonna split the red sin. You don't have somebody with him. They don't freedom people. These are examples. So when a motherfuckers show you a face, you have to take that as that's your examples exhibited.
Speaker 1: When you record, motherfucker when you're getting on the year, shows this right up.
Speaker 3: It's the same ship. Thank God hiding that from you. If you show me a sign, they be right there below the surface. Just scratch. You want to know who motherfucker? He will piss him off. Feel what I'm saying, give him drunk.
Speaker 19: Young Joe got serious. He took us there. I respect that man, cause you.
Speaker 1: On the music on the music mean too. Coming out with an album called Loyalty M It's yeah Me and it's called Lloyd Geez. It's new it's it's it's uh overdue. You know what I'm saying. Right we making shoulder shouldering since the baby came out. Shoulder is that?
Speaker 3: But listen when we were doing shoulder lead and uh, the vibe we was getting on it, I can understand and tell you, you know, assure you that tip that was like right then he was like, bro, we need to do an app together. But I wasn't where I needed to be Mitchie or you know.
Speaker 1: That's a beautiful But you can say that it's something that he already he said, he initiated. This is not something that I come up with.
Speaker 3: If you said it first, and I know you said that's your idea, I wouldn't take it in selling.
Speaker 2: Tim was so big as a time he would be jay Z and then jay Z doing an album with all Kelly.
Speaker 1: And then people like the Future doing the album what fucking Drake. And for Tim to tell you that he said he want.
Speaker 19: To do an album with you, that's that's that's the ultimate big up brother.
Speaker 2: We gotta we gotta start accepting that. Yeah, yeah, that's you gotta start accepting that. Because he could have said he could have did it with GZ. He could have say with whoever. He said he did it with Gucci.
Speaker 1: That was the worst ship ever did. I don't think that's good.
Speaker 2: But the fact that he said that for you, I think that you have to actually now step up and say, you know what, I gotta you gotta start accepting.
Speaker 1: Who you are. Yeah, yeah, I don't. Don't. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know, think about me is I don't ever want to accept like any good criticism. I probably accept bad cris I'm an idiot, like I just it's just because I'm an idiot. Like I don't like if a person say to me, you're doing good, shut the funk up, tell me what I'm bad.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, because I almost look for that. I look for that, like I mean, I've been.
Speaker 3: He's gonna suck it up for so many for so long and just for me to be blessed with whatever talent may be instilled in me.
Speaker 1: It got the talent, you know what I'm saying, whatever be, whatever they may be, for me to be, for me to have that into treat certain situations way I do. I get it, feel me, But that's your homie. He's holding you. Then he came to you with this project.
Speaker 2: I suggest do you actually look at him face to face, out of eye telling him I'm gonna go and bothery you on every track, because that's what you should do as a brother.
Speaker 1: As a brother is like, Yo, you want to go back to the hood, I'm gonna show you how to go back to the hood. But I'm gonna show you the hood ship.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you the hood is ship and it should be so much of a wonderful beauty, beauty because this is what we gotta do. People that have been around for so long, we don't need to ride them off. We don't just say that, Yo, Let's go find the next young Droe.
Speaker 1: Let's go find the next Ti. No, listen, listen, big right, the fucking young Droe.
Speaker 2: Let's pick up the fucking tis and let's continue to fucking support that because that's really what hip hop is supposed to be. And me as my responsibility for me and this motherfucker right here being the people that's helping this forefront.
Speaker 1: That's what we're gonna continue to do. Who will continue to support.
Speaker 2: The rail the real and you and Tim just hearing your story from the beginning, let's continue to support that.
Speaker 1: Let's make some noise for that. Goddamn you don't want them morena tie the ball correct.
Speaker 3: And pepper so pepper. It tastes like peppers in there. Trying to see something.
Speaker 1: Else the flavor profile. I think I take another shot armpes. That's that was hard. But you got here like spicy collar green?
Speaker 14: Is it.
Speaker 1: As well?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 1: Well, that's so before we get about it, that's not your baby. It's got to make sure you don't understand.
Speaker 2: I can't say it's my baby because I did. You you've been fucking but you I feel like you've been fucking on the ass. That's why show us why you've been like I feel like I just feel like she's an ass girl.
Speaker 1: I know girls like my mother.
Speaker 2: You feel like I'm not saying saying wow, there's a certain missess.
Speaker 1: Like likeualized, like herding. Am I correct? That's why I know I'm a little bit correct because this way he started moving shared in any way though, And I'm younger. I was working in the ass too. I mean, listen, I got my fast ship, come from with it. You're gonna take this ship. I'm out with that.
Speaker 3: But me shouted, get that farm. I'm trying to date. Man, I'm trying to I had but you know what she was in my head though.
Speaker 2: My head I was I see the long picking now I'm talking about you was definitely peppy.
Speaker 1: I was nearly rocking on that wrong. I was crumping and everything crumbling to see what you're pregnant? Put it on.
Speaker 3: A man.
Speaker 1: You never did it. We don't believe you drunk.
Speaker 16: But but we.
Speaker 1: Complete the third. I don't even know what the third.
Speaker 18: I repleted fourth, the half in the middle of going to the felplete that ship in the middle right there, whatever got free from them, I plete that.
Speaker 1: I like that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not sadly show what happened. But young Joe, thank you for coming through and fucking with us. Man, But we have one more blood.
Speaker 1: You better smoking, got boy, mother, We don't smoke like sixteen.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna fart your braves and bread my birthday, your your birth love.
Speaker 1: You smoking about weeding? You got your way to spinding. They spin it, they spin it. You on your not you only a darkskin o ship. You know what I'm saying? Dark skin with the water who saying? And your headline is very shock. Did you get that? Did you get that in Miami? Or you got that out there? I got that in Atlanta. They shopped you up. The niggas like you the fun with me?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They fucking you whatever. Shake you up, dude, say like right across the street. Though he did, he red like all that. He was aware boom boom. You know what I'm saying. He was aware.
Speaker 2: What you're gonna do, some big ship because you're a line of very chap.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that. Look man, the money, the art right there, look at this ship. His mother, don't funk about it. One side side his mother said, fuck you a long time funk that bringing this ship up.
Speaker 4: Done.
Speaker 1: You got it because it gave the barber make drink Champs cuts. So you have to do like I'm gonna put it. I'm gonna put your mother, how do you you you pus like that because it put like I took it in my shirt. Let me see. Let see all look boom, your ship got lift. The next day. You gets all days a.
Speaker 2: Got ship shut up like a ghou basketball because you wanted to shout tackle bone.
Speaker 1: No, that's okay, that's.
Speaker 6: That ship on that is that tager bone marrow juice used to be we got way too small.
Speaker 1: For he's.
Speaker 11: Used to be that.
Speaker 1: It used to be it used to be that way too. Let's start put this in. It's that tiger bone marrow. Listen, juice us tagle palm juice. Are we in? Because look, we can't just we can't leave it like that, like if it was right there. I'm like, look all right, but we should give me sport. He no, no, no, no, it's about it's about.
Speaker 20: No no, no, no, no no no, y'all listen, man, listen, this is what you gonna go on. Man, tell us you got, you got yours, you talk.
Speaker 1: Give me some goddamn water. Give me a couple of water. First held me his new yourk water right there, he held me your shots. Give your shock glass water one draw. You know what you gotta be celebrating young drove. These are the radio shows that you been going on. They don't celebrate young draws. We celebrate motherfucking young drove.
Speaker 3: But here, nigga, you.
Speaker 1: Give me the shots yours.
Speaker 2: My God bought that drop to best battleligas God damn.
Speaker 1: It living it. I got to let me tell you something, baby, I'm looking ain't count wants to drinking. Hold up like that down the best bob got damn all right, we ready that's what that's a famull I think I think drove. I tried that shot. It was up. I'm shooting with that ship. That's it, Joe. One more shot, take that big edge somewhere else. Shower three shot rows here, bros Is it's like summer.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he scared me.
Speaker 1: You don't know be scared? You want drunk?
Speaker 11: Was beautiful show show.
Speaker 1: I fuck with you. You know what I'm saying, Let me take let me take something.
Speaker 2: There's so many people who had the position that me and my partner have has it sounds rich Blanco, you know.
Speaker 1: Sonny d b T.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Go but diablo me, mister ring. You know what I'm saying, big drain.
Speaker 1: On the clicks. And you know what I'm saying, sorts are.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: You know what, people don't give it back to the hood. They don't give back to the hip hop.
Speaker 2: And you know what the thing is, when you got ten years in this game, you've got five years in this game where you look like an old nigga. These niggas kick you out. But that's only in our community. And let me just break that down a little bit more. Even our ogs, when the person say they are ol G, sometimes the young niggas don't respect it because the OG.
Speaker 1: Got to shoot somebody again and they say he's still active. That is that's not cool.
Speaker 2: Nigga done went through the every drastics change. Now I should be that nigga that can't go anywhere. But our community do that, and you know what it reflects. It reflects our.
Speaker 1: Music community because you see bond Joby, you see Er Smiths YouTube, and these niggas out here.
Speaker 2: Old is a mother Google drag like this like they in his own So what we ain't got this here and you know what.
Speaker 18: This is?
Speaker 1: What this is and even though we ain't old like them, but this is what we want to continue to preserve the real essence of hip hop.
Speaker 2: People can just sit around here and talk that ship you're talking about, because you know, people will hear your lyrics and say, young Joe pull up on the component.
Speaker 1: He could pull upon it. They don't know that because they just they just want to show the lean and they just want to be in the city. But you know what everything comes from something. Ay, they come from something.
Speaker 2: I guess what us as a culture, we gotta start making hip hop like a fraternity, like you know how, you know how like these white boys they'll they'll go and there, they'll they'll do some ship and then they'll.
Speaker 1: Say, I know him, I was in the fraternity. That's exactly where.
Speaker 2: I don't give a if you moved to Duviab and you met some crazy ship and you just stayed out there.
Speaker 1: I'm supposed to go out there and say what, let's go scooping. This is real ship. This is the reason why hip hop. I'm trying to preserve the culture.
Speaker 2: That's why if we look at these bottles eight things hip hop about these bottles from Bacardi to Survive.
Speaker 1: To Rose, this is all hip hops that.
Speaker 2: Jim Being came from. But that's okay, Jim get drunk, but young you, we want you to tell you that that's what we do here. We celebrate all moments. We celebrate our legends. And in case you never thought you was a legend, in case you thought you was gonna come in just you know whatever, you ain't finishing, TiO, that's okay, but let me keep bigging you up in case you didn't know, that is what drinks.
Speaker 1: Had to do.
Speaker 2: Were big up our legends to make sure all legends give the flowers when they can smell them, and the trees when they can.
Speaker 1: Hell the expelled a little. This is what we do here. Man. I don't know. I like your chain. I don't know what's your name? Come over, come about you. It's like, yeah, it's like you got all right. You know what I'm saying. Boy, You know what I'm saying, really great shot? Mm hmm yo, what's all got some sour blood? That's yeah, your body. Yeah, So let me ask you something does make your dick not come? Does that why niggas take do that?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's what nigga told me, yo, But I thought it was like a problem or something for yourself because.
Speaker 1: I'm like, just think a door. You got one of my pills. You just blew my cat with them. I mean, I mean that with my grown you know what i mean. I'm like, let me get out through that, let me find out. Doctor.
Speaker 21: Fucking please make your home.
Speaker 1: I want to make your home. People.
Speaker 3: Like Berger said, I could have figured I'm like that my mother, because you know I'm sitting there mother. You know we we you know the person said, come in pop the bottom.
Speaker 1: Of let me get a car. That hit that. I hit that ship.
Speaker 3: I mean that's how I started, That's how I started. Start next door, all right, So listen. You know when you when you're perking, though you won't see, you got you gotta be.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying this this ship released the spices, is that you more like you guys?
Speaker 3: You see we're doing it. You got you see you see if you was looking at me. But at one point I'll be right here. I'll be right here.
Speaker 1: You feel me. You can't see This'll be right here. But no, we're giving it all to you. Tell me, I'm won't follow you. I wait for you to turn it around. Anybody said you just laughing. I'm already right here, already. It's great. I feel like we should have another shot. I don't give whatever you want to choose. I gotta have some. I got something, bro.
Speaker 3: She's like white and black, like yeah, pandems just white black and the an't put no color.
Speaker 1: On the What did you what did you think like when you her first heard panda, you thought that was from Atlanta? You first herd pane. I didn't think it was you knew it wasn't. That's crazy because it did sounds like and Atlanta. That was like racist, he started, Yeah, I'm sorry, that was racist. A lot of New York music started sounding like the South. Yeah, straight up. Yeah, you could tell you. So it came out.
Speaker 3: Because because he spoke a different language and I spoke, I was able to dial my dial and where you' right there, Like I can tell you from where you're from because I'm from America, you know what I'm saying. And I was able to be seasoned to go to Calaeen sit there, go to the Midwest hear that, or Perboro you feel.
Speaker 1: Me, we take they burn and turn into a bird.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a lot of cultures here, so you have to be able to detect what to be hot about.
Speaker 1: So the minute you heard it, the minute that again, I'm a fanatic on new things. You feel me.
Speaker 3: I like new ship, but I'm kind of like an old you know, I have old ways, I have old soul, So I have always evel me like a little new ship, and I love it.
Speaker 1: As soon as you heard it, I knew that was the most American story that was going on when that shit came out? Like where shouting from? Because I know culture in Atlanta, I'm a part of it, So you didn't. Did you know where he was from? I want to know where when when he said credit cards? I knew he was from up north because we're don't do the credit card thing. Downtown.
Speaker 3: We're OK. We're like, like, uh, strip my owners, you know what you own? Because guess what it cos of a thousand dollars to get this piece of land? You know, I might put a strip mall with a community right here. I'm an owner of something. I by actually playing and open up clubs. I got a club over here, a club over there. Because it's sheep down there. You can't really own nothing. So they're scamming and doing different things, and we're a different part. It's a different culture in the South, you know, pipping down here. Money is bountiful. You know what I'm saying. That's how it is down there. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, what did you say? Bountiful? Bountiful?
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: Use it often my front. I just need to know what that means. It's rich, it's bountiful. Shut them the marble.
Speaker 2: I've seen, I've seen you left people with prayers. Can you get because drink shots?
Speaker 1: We need prayer.
Speaker 3: I was so much a vaid of you because like when I before I ended, I think I should lead him out of the prayer, but actually I kept put this out.
Speaker 1: No, don't put it up. Put it out for the prayer. Yeah, I'm sorry, sorry, prey good to everybody. Serious, serious, came up right, don't put.
Speaker 3: God bless the circle, blessed the circle of people, all of our endeavors and everything that we plan to be in name Jesus, that praying man.
Speaker 1: Amen. Amen, let's turn out. One more shot Jesus. First stand, his wife was not for me? Yeah, this is his one. Right, let's come in Jesus. One Jesus one. It was for me to take rose. The wine was ferment. It's fermented. This is from great. One more shot and that's it, Young, This, this is this is not from Jesus, Jesus. Let's be clear, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. But he ex out after dreams. But he is after dream chat. But take one more the mango, all right? I do others and Rose?
Speaker 4: Yeah other Rose Twitter Twitter Twitter, Young dreams.
Speaker 1: Up all right, cool, let me get my own coach. You gotta check out there, but you gotta gotta do that. That that the last shot.
Speaker 2: You're gonna pull you up for your other shots with the mango surround the develop your should.
Speaker 1: The mango surrounding.
Speaker 14: Bro.
Speaker 1: I got bro, that's it. Last shot. One more, you got one more? Your birthdays, your birthday we get? I said, what is gonna can we have to your birthday.
Speaker 11: Shot?
Speaker 1: Let go take come on up, come on, come on your brothers. The love we yo, Happy birthday, young drug, once again saying joke man, God, happy birthday. My brother waits you sure about it?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 1: My life No, I'm.
Speaker 11: Mixed with.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, young true.
Speaker 2: Think you hazard it sounds thinking rich wrongcle, Thank you are, thank you are our rast up. Think for everybody hopeless. Put it together, big drains, best my liquors. We'll never forget.
Speaker 1: You won't say yall know by mother brinesday nine? Want to talk yobs and did y'all did y'all time? And drinks like did y'all measure room? No, we know.
Speaker 11: This much.
Speaker 1: It takes this much like you got just five shots.
Speaker 3: After five shots, the human went to start to depreciate you to two pieces of ice.
Speaker 2: One, I need you to stay out of jail because you're a great guys.
Speaker 1: If we need you all here, we need your podcast.
Speaker 3: And going to jail and and making that and making the decisions that I made to end up in there, it kind of allowed me to grow as.
Speaker 1: A human being in person.
Speaker 3: And you know, seriously, when you see things that you know you're not aware of and God allows you to see them like firsthand, you have to take heat to that. And so I wouldn't mind taking taking that, taking the hell that I took in order to know what I know now. Yea, to know what I know now, you wouldn't even be able to get by me.
Speaker 19: That's right, what, young draw We need you to stay out of jail because.
Speaker 1: Just because you justified it and in a crazy way lessons but you gotta listen. And then your partner, your partner told on you, right, I mean, what did a partner to do it? That was a.
Speaker 18: It was it was a.
Speaker 3: Unfamiliar event for me in my life, Like I was very unfamiliar with that side of a person. You know what I'm saying. And I'm not here to be little him anymore. Than what he's at he has done for himself. I would like to shed light on just me moving on as a person, and you know that taking that as a loss, and you know something, it's not a loss that I took.
Speaker 1: It was a lesson that I learned.
Speaker 3: You know, I can't tell you that I would take that back because I needed to see that person.
Speaker 1: In order for you to, you know, make a move on, you have to forgive that and I have and I'm willing to get on my career. Mm hmm. That was hard. This makes a nice for once again, we want to thank you for hanging out with the drink champs some more mad wanna because that's the way to do that. That's what we do over here. I got look, I mean, I mean, I'm burning a ball one of th skin niggas, Like we leave the pants these ain't loveing pants. This the materials is called mess meshballast Jersey was we had level young drunk. So look, so no more tackle ball shots, right because that was terrible? Right? How did you feel about tagle ball before you leave? Taibom? Was you know the tiger Woods? The drinks cheated on me? Like think.
Speaker 3: Me and uh apology because I thought that it was something that it wasn't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have married you, Tiger, Young.
Speaker 2: Joe, Drink Champs, thank you and our e d J E f N. Thank you for hanging out and bugging out with us. And we were tarded and you got retarded.
Speaker 1: With us the same way. And it ain't gonna lie. You still got feathers in your book back and I respect it. Hair brood, somebody's.
Speaker 21: Got his hair from only on the Western very explicive. I feel like if you wrapped that hair house, I was breaking the mother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, breaking bat best best. It's it's called the Bulk Collection. I also have the suit semestage.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But actually I got something for you guys. Know like, I know you're gonna be getting hot niggas. You know what I'm saying. I ain't gonna be no pray and ship. I got a laughty tap. Look, man, you know I'm down for life. Man so often, let me let you leave, Young Joe. Are we supposed to do one more shot?
Speaker 2: I just feel like, I just feel like you You're one of the most brotherless niggas that came here.
Speaker 1: I feel like on the lead, on the go out we should do.
Speaker 2: One more shot, and you should pick whatever shot we take, because you would have gas.
Speaker 1: I'm in whatever shot, whatever shot.
Speaker 11: Just pick all you can.
Speaker 4: You can say.
Speaker 3: You got me back. Man, you gonna have a bro I'm starting to think like you man, something trying to trick me for tagle palm. One shot, you going out, even money around.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna show me my goddamn car, even out the right way. Shot take me right back came, would take me right back to Collins the ocean. Now, don't do that. Don't make because you're gonna have knock the fan. I found to mar I made the found blue. I ain't got no good the far blue rich. He had the farm blue. Right now, I'm to talk right over there about the bottom. What more shout? What more shot? But that's it, that's it. Does everybody do it for the last shot, which yeah, I don't think we got. We said, no. Guess what got me bad? Y'all? Yeah? Man, sitting all of those on the.
Speaker 2: Mail now, I said he we got.
Speaker 3: They were winding me.
Speaker 1: One last question, No man, pretty good reach out. I guess that you asked him girl wrong.
Speaker 3: I think you said already yeah this no question yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I my girl asked. I ain't my girl ass on Monday.
Speaker 3: I hate my girl ass on Tuesday, girl, I asked in church.
Speaker 1: At the bathroom, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey man, you look away. Listen man, Jesus taking Jesu got with you in the bathroom. You old lady who said b Jesus down.
Speaker 1: Old lady, give you beat it done? You go, lady? You know how you boy?
Speaker 2: One shot, that's it yet you gotta figure though, you figured whatever one this is mass showing on the table.
Speaker 1: I guess what I'd rather do, eat my girl booty, make something