Speaker 1: That we have come out to your city, going a way I gets.
Speaker 2: And saying you a conscious.
Speaker 3: Will be entire hill.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little banging a n I come along.
Speaker 1: That's where you should be focused.
Speaker 4: Don't take the beat and talking.
Speaker 1: About migrant crime.
Speaker 5: Or carjackings with the things that actually don't matter to that many Americans.
Speaker 6: Lots of Republican cities in town struggling with crime.
Speaker 3: Everybody is across the country always. Crime has always been part of our history.
Speaker 7: I want to say all of them, every genocide enabler. Look at this room's mother.
Speaker 3: We're going anywhere.
Speaker 8: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the revolution that we have.
Speaker 2: Coming to your.
Speaker 3: Going the way I get, tals and saying you a conscious.
Speaker 5: All the New Sean Hennity Show, more I'm the Scenes, information on freaking news and more Bold inspired solutions for America Acts, Our Final News Roundup and information Overload, Our.
Speaker 1: All right News round Up and information overload. Hour toll free. Our number is eight hundred nine to four one Seawan if you want to be a part of the program. Uh So, not last night, but the night before we had on our friend Nigel Faraj, the Reform Party in Great Britain a lot of issues emerging there. One is immigration. He is threatening to impose Trump's style policies in Great Britain, and if you're in the country illegally, he will be looking to deport you. The odds are now showing and the polls are showing he will be the next Prime Minister of Great Britain if the election were held today, and that has been a pretty hot topic in the UK. Another pretty shocking story that is a little bit, you know, unbelievable. I mean, we take it for granted. It's in the First Amendment. We believe in freedom of speech, but in Great Britain it is big time under assault. The latest example involves a comedian writer Gout with the name of Graham Lenahan is his name. He is reportedly was arrested at London Heathrow Airport this past Monday over his social media post criticizing transgender activists. Lenahan explained the situation on substack, saying that he was met by five armed officers when his flight landed and they arrested him questioned him about his post on x for Crying Out Loud, to which Lenahan said his posts for a serious point expressed with humor is a comedian. Lenahan said the only restrictions on his bail was that he was banned from using x Well, so much for freedom of speech. Many online have come to his defense thankfully and criticized the government and luting Piers Morgan, our friend who posted quote, when it comes to free speech, Britain's turning into North Korea is not wrong. Recent data suggesting over thirty people have been arrested in the UK for speech crimes, ranging from so called defensive social media posts, even private messages and satire. Anyway, here to discuss and debate my heck Cook is with us CEO of American Frontier Strategies and our old friend Chris Hahn of the Chris Han Show and of the Aggressive Progressive podcast. I thought you were a radio talk show host. What happened to that role? I thought you had twelve stations. What happened?
Speaker 9: I still do the radio show, But podcast is a wee the future, Sean, get with it.
Speaker 1: I already have a podcast, and I'm just assuming that my podcast does a little bit better than yours. I'm guessing, but I could be wrong. I'm sure this could be the biggest sleeper hit that nobody knows about. You're the next Joe Rogan. I have no idea.
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm Joe Rogan. I'm sure I'm taking the numbers you're making, but I'm doing okay, I get by I.
Speaker 1: We wish you nothing but the absolute best. I got to imagine Chris Han that this is something that we agree on. I'm one other point, and Nigel Frog brought it up also on the show. You do know that in Great Britain there are eighty five Sharia courts, eighty five of them, in other words, a court system separate, in apart from the system that everyone else in Great Britain has to go through. And I would imagine you don't support that either.
Speaker 9: I don't even know what that look. I don't have a lot of knowledge of what's going on in Great Britain, but you know, I don't know if those courts are within the church themselves that they can communicate you from the church. But if they are subjecting regular Britons to that law, then I, you know, I have a problem with that. I'm also looking as I don't know what the comedian Dat didn't say, but I don't think people should be arrested for their speech unless it's creating some sort of hostile you know, threat of violence towards somebody or things like of that nature, which our courts have said are not subject to.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't have the freedom in America, you know, fire in a crowded theater. You don't have the freedom, for example, to make terroristic threats, although I know you think them probably about me, but you're not allowed to express them publicly. That would be illegal. So there are some restrictions. Unquote, free speech is not a thousand percent purity. But the reality is, I mean, this guy is expressing an opinion in a humorous way, and this is now becoming widespread. The New York posted a big, big piece about this. I mean, they're arresting people but just giving basic, every day generic political commentary, and you know it's viewed as a hate crime. My fear is this could come to America. It should be your fear too, although it would probably come from your side of the aisle. Because I'm all for free speech.
Speaker 9: I would never stand for that. You know that I'm a free speech almost absolutist, you know, It's why you know I've been going on conservative media programs the last fifteen years. I believe everyone should have their right to express their opinion. I also believe that comedians need to be given a wide or wider berth than most. I don't know what this joke is. I don't want to comment on what it is. I can see it, but generally speaking, I think comedians you give them why, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Do you like Dave Chappelle? Do you like Chris Rock?
Speaker 9: I love Dave Chappelle. Love.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're funny, Okay, if they're in Great Britain, they're going to probably risk getting arrested.
Speaker 9: Well that shouldn't be the case.
Speaker 1: Well it is the case, and that's the point the heck, let's get your take there.
Speaker 9: I vote in New York. I know you abandoned our great state.
Speaker 7: As much as Chris wants to say it's not coming to America, I think it's already here. And you see Jamie Raskin proving the hypocrisy when we saw that hearing with Nigel Farage.
Speaker 8: I mean he's.
Speaker 7: Smearing Farage as far right and a Trump psycho.
Speaker 9: Fat.
Speaker 7: These are the same Democrats that cheered when President Trump would banned off Twitter. That's not pre speech, that's view discrimination and it exists. This is an authoritarian playbook that the Democrats ran during Biden Harris, where we couldn't talked about COVID, where we could have challenged the pandemic. They continue to push and threatened bills, and there was nobody on the Democrat side that stood up and said this is wrong. I mean, this is the same.
Speaker 1: Heck, let me, let me let them this audience know exactly what you're referring to, and then I'll go right back to you. And that is Jamie Raskin and Nigel Farage and Rascin insulting Nigel who happens to be a friend of mine.
Speaker 6: Listen, the dictators of the world have got nothing to fear from this hearing. The Republicans called it to attack our democratic allies in Europe. The star witness is not a human rights leader like Navonney, but a far right pro putin politician who leads the UK Reform Party. But this hearing is just the drive by hit against a strong democratic ally to benefit a Donald Trump's sick of and wanna be for a man who fashions himself as some kind of a free speech martyr. Mister Frage seems most at home with the autocrats and dictators of the world who are crushing freedom on earth.
Speaker 4: I'm delighted to reacquaint with the charming mister Ruskin. That was a delightful testimony you gave me earlier on with your speech. But hey, that's fine. You can say what you like. I don't care, because that's what free speech is. And in a sense, this has all been going wrong now for a couple of decades. We've kind of forgotten the Vultairian principles that will fight and defend to the death. You're right to say something that we fundamentally disagree with.
Speaker 1: I mean, what a great answer, my heck.
Speaker 9: I mean for us to nails it.
Speaker 7: Free speech means protecting speech you hate, not just speech you agree with. And this is something that democrats don't understand. And Raskin, as I said, just proved his hypocrisy. You're calling forage far right a Trump sick offense, and there's no free speech crisis in Britain. People are getting jailed. You just talked about a to medium for social media posts for jokes. That's not free speech. And in America you're seeing democrats in their allies pushing for big tech censorship, and we saw that over Conservatives elections COVID border. So I am terrified if this is happening in Britain, what is going to mean for America's future on free speech. We have to be vigilant in this. It's about protecting our democracy and it's about making sure that we actually hear Foraja's warning, it's.
Speaker 1: Real, chrisn let me give you an example of Democrats and the deep state combining to suppress information that is critical.
Speaker 3: For an election.
Speaker 1: Now, the FBI we have confirmed, validated, and verified the authenticity of Zero Experience Hunter Biden's laptop in March of twenty twenty, well before the election in November, the FBI was very aware that Bob Costello, then attorney for Rudy Giuliani, had a copy of the laptop from Hell. That entire summer, the FBI went weekly and met with all these big tech tech companies Twitter at the time, Facebook at the time, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, etc. Every big tech company, warning them they may be victims of Russian disinformation. It may be about Hunter, it may be about Joe Biden, but you've got to be on the lookout for it. They knew the story would drop because, as I said, Rudy Giuliani's then attorney had a copy of it. The story drops in the New York Post, and then you had people like Mark Zuckerberg and people like Jack Dorsey asked the FBI is this what you were warning us about? Or is this story true? They failed to confirm what they knew to be true. That to me is taking cinderblocks and putting them on the scale of a presidential election, and simultaneously Democrats and deep state operatives steymying and stopping freedom of speech on an issue that could have great impact on a presidential election.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you support all of that.
Speaker 9: I am. I'm sorry, But wasn't Trump president in March of twenty twenty. I don't understand your question. The President of the United States could have ordered his Justice Department to do an investigation of this, and if you think there was some sort of but.
Speaker 3: You've missed the point.
Speaker 1: The point is deep state operatives working to sabotage President Trump, just like they sabotaged him. We had an intel assessment on the twenty sixteen election. Obama and Brennan and Clapper. Clapper, according to the classified information released by TULCA, Gabbard didn't like senior career intelligence officials intelligence analysis, so they ended up creating a new analysis that was based on the false notion that there was Trump Russia collusion, and it was all based on Hillary Clinton's bought and paid for dirty dossier. So the deep state operatives existed while he was president, before he became president.
Speaker 9: You're all over the map, Sean, Okay, I you'd you're.
Speaker 1: Just having a hard time focusing because you don't read anything, but you know liberal newspapers.
Speaker 9: I read her report, and frankly, her report disproves what.
Speaker 2: She actually said.
Speaker 3: Whose report?
Speaker 9: Paulsy gabbergs, we're all over the place, right, we're talking about Hunter Biden.
Speaker 3: No, this right? So okay, So let's Bryan focus.
Speaker 1: The FBI knew it was true. They prebunked the story knowing it was coming out. Is that not a suppression of a story that could impact an election?
Speaker 3: Yes or no?
Speaker 9: And who appointed Yes or no?
Speaker 1: Did they purposely impact an election?
Speaker 9: No? Who appointed the head of the FBI? If you got a problem with it, if the buck stops with the president of the United States, who appointed the people who in your opinion, so.
Speaker 1: You're blaming Trump for the pack fact that you had FBI deep state operators that sabotaged him.
Speaker 3: Let's get your reaction.
Speaker 7: Uh heck, oh my gosh, Sean the Hunter. First of all, the answer to your simple question is yes, the Hunter Biden laptop wasn't just a scandal. It was a violation of free speech. And here's why the FBI had the laptop in twenty nineteen. They knew it was real. And the buck does not stop with the president. When you have deep state operatives, that's what they're called deep state operators for a reason. They pressured big tech to sens for a story. They Twitter banned the New York Post, Facebook throttled all the shares, and you had fifty one Intel officers that live. They signed a letter calling it Russian disinformation. That was the single most biggest impact on our election cycle, Sean. And the fact that today, when we have the truth, Chris can't say yes to a simple yes or no question is just shocking to me.
Speaker 3: Chris, you want to respond.
Speaker 9: I mean, Sean, I don't know if they allow you to wear tinfoil on your head in Florida because it's so hot and it'll burn the sidewalk. But look the problem with.
Speaker 1: The Hey, Chris, don't be insulting the Prus. All of this happened. The fact that you're not educated and the fact that you're not well versed in it tells me everything I need to know. Because you immerse yourself in liberal lives and propaganda and immerse yourself in MSDNC propaganda, that's your problem. But your ignorance does not excuse the fact that everything that I told you is true.
Speaker 9: Here is the problem true or not about Hunter Biden's laptop. You're searching for an excuse to as to why Donald Trump lost in twenty twenty. It was because a million people died of COVID in twenty twenty when he was president and the economy collapsed and the American people wanted to change.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: With the laptop that had here drug use prostitution implicated Joe Biden as being a beneficiary of foreign money by his own son, are you saying that wouldn't have had an impact on the election. Had the FBI that verified its authenticity told social media companies that they were pre bunking that it was true. Would that have impacted the election or not? Would that have impacted the election or not? Yes or no?
Speaker 9: With an unbelievable story, and it would not have impacted the election because.
Speaker 1: People's unbelievable story even though the laptop is corroborated, confirmed to be true, and they went out and lied to big media companies and the story got suppressed.
Speaker 9: Even if everything was true and true and verified.
Speaker 1: It's a verified laptop vot Again, do you ever do you ever read? Do you do any work for your shows?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I read everything the vote? The vote?
Speaker 1: Apparently not you don't read enough. Sorry, I'll have to send you to Hannity's show prep so I can prepare you and educate you.
Speaker 9: I remember those Hannity show preps when I used to do your TV show. They were quite they were quite interesting and thorough. You're a very thorough stamp.
Speaker 3: But here, I'm going to let you go.
Speaker 1: But you know, if you want to continue to be a guest on this show, you're going to have to get up to speed.
Speaker 3: On some of this.
Speaker 9: Oh I'm a beating all of it.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you, Chris Han and Maheck Cook. Thank you both for being with us. All right, quick break right back as we continue, all right, twenty five now to the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, listen. You know threats to your identity are very, very real. You need to protect your good name, your reputation, your finances. These scammers they're not just after your money, You're after your personal information. And with the rise of artificial intelligence, they can now create believable scams that may trick you into sharing information with the wrong people, the wrong organizations. So make sure you update your passwords. Do that often, use multi factor authentication. Never give out any information without verifying the source. You must understand how sophisticated these identity thee are. How cybercrime is exploding. Now that's why you need LifeLock dot com. They monitor millions of data points every second for any risk to your identity. You know, people that want to take out loans in your name can make crimes pretending to be you. At the beauty of LifeLock. Also, my next door neighbor had their identity stolen. Thankfully they were a LifeLock member. Because if you are a victim of identity theft and you are a LifeLock member, you will get a dedicated US based restoration specialist that will fix everything for you guaranteed. And I know from experience because my next door neighbor had everything fixed for them. Anyway, Right now, you can join and save up to forty percent off your first year at the promo code Hannity. Just call one eight hundred LifeLock or go to LifeLock dot com promo code Hannity forty percent off to day. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Let us say hi to Tim Is in beautiful South Carolina. Tim, Hi, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 10: I'm buying Sean. It's a pleasure. I was listening within interest to your discussion on school safety yesterday, and I have a background. I was for twenty two years. I was the dean of students at a large LA unified school. We had five thousand kids, two hundred and thirty teachers, and we were on forty two acres. I support Holy the Metal detectors. In my day, mister Hannity, we had two LA Unified school police officers on campus all day, both armed. The teachers Union, has since got rid of that because they wanted some pay raises. So they were successful, successful at defunding the police.
Speaker 1: By the way, when you talk about the kind of acreage and the number of students that you're describing, only having two officers, to me is way too little.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, absolutely, And we had we had classroom visits. We would pick out a classroom, two classrooms a day, unannounced, and we go in there with dogs and metal wands, and the minute we got in the students were all told to keep their hands on their desk. So what I'm trying to say, we had kids in the middle of the night throwing backpacks over the fence with weapons. Every day. I got out of my car, I said to myself, I have no idea what's going to happen today.
Speaker 1: Did you have to deal with shootings on campus?
Speaker 3: Ever?
Speaker 10: Yes, yes we did. And for instance, mister Hanny, when we would go to a sporting event, depending on where it was, our teams and the buses were told to shut their windows and bend down underneath the windows. I liked the idea of cameras. We supported cameras, but they can only do so much. Now I know I'm at a high school, and the thing is the Sunshione that was a grade school. You need cops on campus. That's all there is to it.
Speaker 3: I think there's a way to do it.
Speaker 1: I think you can secure the perimeter, you have metal detectors, you secure the entry ways, but also put in place emergency strategies if you need, you know, kids to exit quickly. God forbid there's a fire or something or an emergency. And I think that you can use retired military that are trained, retired law enforcement that are trained. I think you can come up with creative ways to pay them. I would certainly prioritize it. And I think that if you do it right, school shootings will be a thing of the past. They'll never happen again. And we can offer the same security to students that we offered our elected officials, and I think they deserve nothing less.
Speaker 10: And I completely concur but we had our own police force that they got rid of. These were real police officers with post certificates and weapons. And it's just really.
Speaker 3: Did it because the teachers.
Speaker 1: There's always been this unholy alliance with the Democratic Party and the teachers and the teachers union. And it's too bad because the teachers union donates so much money to Democrats that they have accepted at best, you know, institutionalized mediocrity and in most cases, especially in big cities, institutionalized failure, and they don't care. They don't care any good idea. For example, they had a all girls public school in New York City a number of years ago, and it was a tremendous success. Test scores went up, kids were in uniforms. Parents loved it, students loved it. It was showing every sign that you'd ever want to see an upward trajectory on every front and income the teachers' unions and other activists, and they shut it down. Why would you shut down the one thing that's working in a horrible school system and district like New York City?
Speaker 3: Why would you ever do that?
Speaker 10: I lived through it here in La. I'm telling you so. I concur with every one of your recommendations. And before you go, I live in southern California, the state that gave us Ronald Reagan and the Beach Boys.
Speaker 3: And Richard Nixon.
Speaker 1: Anyway, my friend, thank you for the great work you did in the course of your career. I'm sad what you're describing but understandable. Let's go to Roy and Michigan. Roy, You're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 11: Hi, Hey, Sean, how you doing man today?
Speaker 3: Oh good man? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 11: So, according to the school shootings and stuff like that, you know they have like tornado zones and all this other stuff that the kids go to. Why couldn't we have like a a pod, that bulletproof pod that the kids could go to in a classroom or something like that. I take it hide behind and maybe lock themselves into.
Speaker 2: Because in the.
Speaker 11: School zone, the kids are the ones that are most vulnerable. I mean, they could take out a lot of children before you know a teacher can get them into a closet or something like that. But if they had bulletproof.
Speaker 1: I would rather have a strong enough law enforcement presence, and I'm talking about planes, closed officers, retired trained military, retired trained law enforcement, but enough people that a gunman doesn't get anywhere near a classroom. I would prefer that strategy over. Oh okay, if the shooter gets in, let's hide behind the burner shield, which is not a horrible idea. It could save lives, but I don't want it to get that far.
Speaker 11: Yes, yeah, well me neither. But I'm just saying, you know, like you go into the malls here in Michigan and they're all gun zone. But me, as a CPL license carrier, that tells me I can't go into that mall without with my weapon on me. But it doesn't say that to the criminal.
Speaker 1: Criminals by their very nature don obay laws do they It's simple basic, that's fundamental common sense, which is not too common unfortunately.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, you're right, you're right. But it's just so frustrating because it's like you hear all these children that are just so vulnerable, and it's like, what do you do for I'm a parent. I have three beautiful kids, man, and I don't even know what I would do if I got a call like that my child was in need of rescuing because some lunatic with a gun.
Speaker 1: It shouldn't happen to anybody's child. It's preventable. I mean, we just have to want to solve the problem anyway. I appreciate it, Roy god blusher Man, John and Illinois, John, I bet you're loving your governor these days. I bet you're loving the mayor of Chicago these days. What's going on.
Speaker 8: Well, I even like more than that. Mike Madigan, our former Speaker of the House in Illinois from nineteen eighty three to twenty twenty one, he may be the worst of all of them. He was in power more longer than any other Speaker of the House in the United States, and he got caught for fraud with Tom Edison, which is the power company in Chicago. So now because of him, I think he's the worst of all of them. We pay thirty cents a gallon, more than the surrounding states or gas, and we pay super high electrical cost.
Speaker 1: Also, let me ask you a question, why do you stay?
Speaker 8: You know, my family's been here one hundred and seventy years, and I live in the southern part of the state, and I live on the river, Mississippi River. I'm a beautiful home. I love where I live. I actually asked the governor of Missouri. I met him and said, hey, have you heard anything about all the counties that are trying to escape Ape Illinois? And he said, yeah, I heard about it. I don't think it'll ever happen. I said, well, you have my vote. I would go in immediately over to Missouri, but I have to go over there and buy gas. I feel sorry. I think the people who are really punished in Illinois are the ones in Chicago.
Speaker 1: All yeah, listen, I have friends of mine that lived in Chicago. They moved to Indiana, the best move they ever made, and they're happening. And by the way, your ex speaker did get seven and a half years in prison for bribery and corruption.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But what's said is, you know, listening to Laurie Lightweight say this is a manufactured crisis. Watching the reaction of Brandon Johnson, you know, the idiot governor.
Speaker 3: You have JB.
Speaker 1: Pritzker who just wants to be president.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: Then you had rom Rambo deadfish as your mayor, and it's like, you know, Barack Obama's from there. Nobody ever cared enough to keep the people safe and to come up with real solutions. Look, I offered my solution on school shootings. There are solutions to keep neighborhoods safe. It's called policing. The problem is a radicalized Democratic party that believes in defund the police, dismantle the police, reimagine the police, and replace them with social workers and no bail laws. I can't argue it's stupid because all of that is stupid, and it's embraced by way too many radical Democrats, which I think is probably the reason they lost the last election. So maybe I should be grateful they're stupid.
Speaker 8: We did have one good Republican from here, Abraham Lincoln. I think if we'd go back to you're.
Speaker 1: Going back a long way there, to the eighteen sixty.
Speaker 8: Well, what I'm saying is, I think Illinois is ready to change every state around it is read right.
Speaker 3: I think you're dreaming Indiana. I don't see it.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of common sense people in Illinois saw the handwriting on the wall. A lot of common sense people in Chicago saw the handwriting on the wall, and they've left. Now, there might be a point, a tipping point, where people just said enough is enough, you know, and they get to the you know question that Donald Trump asked in twenty sixteen, what have you got to lose to certain people? I mean, after all, you voted for Democrats your whole life. How's your how's your educational system? How's law and order?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: How are basic fundamental services? How do you like the high taxes? Maybe we get to that point I don't see it happening anytime soon.
Speaker 11: JB.
Speaker 1: Pritzker, if he was on the ballot tomorrow, would win. Brandon Johnson would win. I mom, Donnie is probably going to win in New York. That's my strong guess.
Speaker 8: In Illinois, fifteen years ago had only one elected Republican. Now this county has no elected Democrats. I think on the ground there's more. There's more to see because I think people are tired of it. We pay the second highest property taxes in the United They if.
Speaker 1: They're hired, you're tired of it. Why did they elect after LORI lightweight, Brandon Johnson? Why did they elect JB. Pritzker? Why is New York City on the verge of electing Marxist Kami Mumdani? If they're really sick of it because New York City is not much different than Chicago. Well, because I'm not buying that they're sick of it. I think they have bought into it.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Oh, I think they bought into it for a long period of time. But I think it's going to have to take some event, is what I'm saying. And in our county, what happened is the guy that was running the county. He was selling property taxes. People would not pay their taxes. He was immediately foreclosing and then selling it to his friends and got caught. And once that happened, and everybody figured it out that there weren't really that many Democrats here and there are in Chicago. But I got to think they got to be tired. I mean, I see your report every night on all these poor people that were shot. You must be selling it.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you right now. The election on tomorrow, JB. Pritzker wins by a pretty healthy margin. I wish I was wrong. I'm going to run, though I do appreciate your call. Thank you, John eight hundred and ninety four one Shaw Almost stay in Illinois. Say hi to Larry. Larry, you're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 8: Hi, Sean.
Speaker 2: I'm going to have to agree with you one hundred percent, and I hate to have to do that, but that's the truth. We live in a state where JB. Pritsker. About a month ago, when they were talking about bringing an ice in, he says, I'm going to protect my people. Well, I got news for him. I am not one of his people. He treats us like subjects instead of citizens. And if anybody anyone mayn once say he owns me, it's our Lord Jesus Christ. He owns me. But this porky pig imitation does not own me.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you the same question I asked the last caller. Why do you stay?
Speaker 2: I think we have the people like no, why do you?
Speaker 1: Why do you stay in a state that obviously has values that are very different than yours.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm I'm past retirement age, and uh, you know, I'm gonna I moved back here from Wyoming, and I'll probably end up staying here and being buried here. Rather than that I would leave. If if I was a healthy, young, robust person, I would be gone.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the call, my friend, God bless you. Eight hundred nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, right, that's gonna wrap things up. But today Robert F. Kennedy Junior on Capitol Hill today, what a bunch of jackasses? Anyway, Marty McCarry will join us. Who is the FDA Commissioner? Gary Brecker Health, Wellness, Fitness, Nutrition, Matt Towery, Yeah, Americans love RFK Jr. Also Ronda Santis, Riley Gaines, Tommy Lawrence at your DVR news you'll never get from the legacy media mob. All coming up tonight Hannity ninety stern On five, then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.