Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jetty and now he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 3: We targeted Iran's Maine enrichment facility in Natans. We targeted Iran's leading nuclear scientists working on the Iranian bomb. We also struck at the heart of Iran's ballistic missile program.
Speaker 2: Got a lot of the military guys, got a lot of the scientists, got a lot of the infrastructure. Trump was just on with Dana Bash. Trump told her the Iranian hardliners and the talks are now dead, and he thinks that's gonna help with the talks to do away with the nuclear program. Dana Bash said dead, meaning Israel got them. Trump said, well, they didn't die of COVID.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well to better understand the attack. In the latest news, Robert Berger, CBS News radio correspondent joins us there is no more seasoned reporter on the Middle East, and Robert he's been reporting there since the nineties.
Speaker 2: Robert, how are you, sir?
Speaker 5: Welcome, Yes, good good morning. I'm doing okay, how are you terrific?
Speaker 2: Thank you? What are the basics. What should we know at this point.
Speaker 5: Well, Israel launched a major attack on Iran today. This is something that's been talked about for years and probably planned for years, a lot of saber rattling. There had been a build up in the past few days with speculation that Israel might do this, even though President Trump just last night saying that he didn't want Israel to do this. And then it happened. Two hundred Israeli aircraft flying to Iran. Keep in mind, Iran is one thousand miles from here I'm sitting in Jerusalem. This requires refueling along the way. And they hit one hundred targets in the side Iran, including one of the top enrichment facilities called in the Tans, inflicting major damage according to the military.
Speaker 2: Now, as I went to bed last night, there was reporting of Iran retaliating like they did last year, with the drones headed toward Israel and they'd be there in seven hours. And then I woke up and I didn't hear anything about it. Was that misreporting that I came across, or did has Iran responded at all?
Speaker 5: They did? They did, They did send one hundred drones this way, but all of them were either intercepted by outside of Israel. None of them hit here, so either they fell short of the target or they were shot down. In any event, none of them reached Israel. So life here is on edge, but so far thing exploding inside Israel.
Speaker 1: Robert, you touched on this briefly. But the logistics behind this attack are awe inspiring.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they really are. And it's gone from Israel's point of view, really as well as can be expected now to fly that distance with you're talking about warplanes, you know, and there were the air refueling but two hundred aircraft that is really amazing. And they also killed three top generals there in Iran, so you have amazing intelligence. They also got MOSAD agents inside of Iran, and Mosad releasing some pictures of those agents taking out some ballistic missile facilities or at least some ballistic missiles and launchers. So it's been so far, so good for the Israelis. Though just remember this is not a one off thing. This is probably just the beginning. But because of the distance, there may be pauses between the waves of airstrike.
Speaker 2: Well, Israel put out the information today that they got a drone base or bases inside Iran. It's kind of reminiscent of what Ukraine was able to pull off against Russia a while back. What do we know about that.
Speaker 5: Those Mosad agents were able to get drones inside Iran, which is also really quite spectacular about it. Don't know if those were actual Israeli you know, Hebrew speaking agents, or maybe agents that were recruited by the Mozad. In any event, though, they got these drones in and were able to hit some strategic sites from inside Iran.
Speaker 1: Robert Berger of CBS News is on the line. Robert, Obviously it's very very early, but do we have any sense of the reaction within Israel to the attacks?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, for sure. Well, well there's so much to go through. Well, people are not panicking, but people are concerned, and people went out today to stock up on some supplies. Would no panic buying or anything like that, but a lot of people going out to get water, can goods, that kind of thing. There's certainly concerned because we had two major attacks by around on Israel last year in April and October, in which hundreds of drones and ballistic missiles were fired this way and most of them didn't get through, but I think we can expect something like that to happen in the coming days. People staying close to homes. They're not sitting in their bomb shelters, but they're staying close to home.
Speaker 1: Is the support for the attack overall fairly robust from what you've been able to observe.
Speaker 5: Sorry, what was the question political report?
Speaker 2: Among among Israelis? Are they happy that this happened?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Happy?
Speaker 5: I don't. I think they understand the need for this because while hamas you know, is a terrorist group that has you know, assault rifles, and they carried out that devastating attack. Of course, on October seventh, you're talking about, Iran was getting very close to a nuclear weapon. And that's not just according to Israel, that's according to the Yuan. According to the United States, they had enriched uranium up to sixty percent, which is really just a step away from the ninety percent needed for a bomb. Now, think about if one of those ballistic missiles fired last year was carrying your warhead. You you're talking about the destruction of Israel. If one of those landed on Tel Aviv, it's pretty much all over.
Speaker 1: Robert Berger of CBS News, Robert, Well done, A pleasure to talk.
Speaker 2: I hope we can do it again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good to be with you by Now that.
Speaker 2: Was an excellent point there at the end. Now, whether Iran would transfer, you know, tactical nukes or anything to Hamas, I don't know. But as we saw on October seventh, Hamas had no limits of horrible things they were willing to do. We won't go through the usual list, but I mean, just some of the worst things any human beings have ever done to another human being. You don't think they would use a tactical nuke if they had it.
Speaker 1: Right in Hesbela's activities throughout the region for years and years, destabilizing death, torture, instability, you know, just oppression, just terrible. And Iran was the beating heart really and the sponsor of all of that. More analysis after a quick word from our.
Speaker 2: Yes, and Trump is doing interviews with everyone, and he said a couple of interesting things just while we were talking. So I picture BB with his hand on his forehead saying, oh God, what now? What's he saying? Now?
Speaker 1: All right, so a word from our friends at Trust and Will. You've spent your whole life building for your future. You have assets worth protecting to pass on to the people you love. You do not, underlying, do not want to throw all your loved ones into the probate process when you're gone. Especially, Trust and Will makes it so easy you can create and manage your customer state plans starting it just one hundred and ninety nine dollars.
Speaker 2: Promise yourself you're gonna do it today or this weekend. You're gonna go to the website and you're gonna start. It's something you can do you yourself, step by step process. They walk you through the whole thing with all the different rules for different states and all that sort of thing. But live customer support chat phone or email if you get you know, stuck on something you don't understand. But you could get this done soon.
Speaker 1: A personal note, Judy and I just went through the process of getting a Trust and Will updated. It's a great feeling knowing our wishes are secure. Now you can have that same feeling. Go to Trust and Will dot com slash Armstrong. You get twenty percent off on your estate plan documents, which are already very reasonable and customized for whatever state you live in. Trust and Will dot com slash Armstrong for that twenty percent off trust and will dot com slash Armstrong.
Speaker 2: So as I went to bed last night, we were making lots of noises Trump and the White House, Marco Rubio saying, we had nothing to do with this Iran so don't strike back at us. That'd be a mistake. We had nothing to do with this. We didn't even know what was happening. So a couple of things already mentioned that Trump was on with Dana Bash. What channels she on? She a CNN person. Yeah, obnoxial. It's like Dana to mewatcher. I'm just gonna call her Dana go ahead. Is that misgendering or something? I think it may be yes, dead naming, I don't know, looks like anyway, Dana Bash. So Trump says all the Iranian hardliners are now dead. She says, meaning Israel got them. He says, well, they didn't die of COVID. It just all of a funny thing. And this as if she needed that to be confirmed anyway. But yes, that is a funny thing to say. Only Trump would say that. And then Trump just told The New York Post when I asked if he knew of Israel's plans to strike ahead of time. I always knew the date, he said, Of course I did, U and I told and know that Israel was going to strike. I told Iran, let's make a deal before that. I always knew the date. So now he's gone for my mark, Rubio pours himself another drink. The hell with this, And I've only seen this reporting one place. I think this is the most interesting thing I've learned today that the whole story for the last couple of weeks of Trump does not want net and Yahu to attack. He's told him on the phone, do not do. It was disinformation. That was a trick on Iran to make Iran think, okay, we're probably in clear. That's awesome if that's true, and I'll bet it is. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Israel hits multiple nuclear sites, military sites, kills two of the well the two top leaders of the military and the Republican Guard, knocks out a couple of top nuclear scientists. Just unbelievable logistics and intelligence coming together, and again two hundred warplanes from one thousand miles away.
Speaker 2: This is a massive undertaking. I think the scientists are a big deal. You can't just replace top nuclear scientists and who's gonna want to do the job. They might not have been enthusiastic about giving the mula's a bomb anyway, and then you know you're gonna get blown up by Israel sitting there eating dinner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm busy working on self driving cars over here, mister Ayatola. But thanks for the call. No we need you on the nuke program. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I got this like bird thing that goes up and down and puts its beak in the water. I'm trying to finish. That's that project.
Speaker 1: And then I'll yeah, literally anything but that, happy to do it for you.
Speaker 2: Holy one, we got more on the way. Stay here. So I thought it was something when DeSantis came out yesterday and said, hey, a bunch of protesters surround your vehicle and you feel frightened they get run over, that's on them, not you, which is a different view than California has. And then the sheriff or somebody.
Speaker 1: Sheriff of Brevard County out with a statement that will thrill you of a particular point of view.
Speaker 2: They ain't playing in Florida, gotcha. So that's coming out ay you with us, trust me, it's coming up the next seg minute, I actually haven't heard this. Michael's not happy with the take they had on the tonight show toward Father's Day with their humor. But let's hear it. This is a Jimmy fallon.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Father's Day is almost hearing. A lot of people are so shopping for that perfect card. There's so many good choices out there. But here this says, I love facetiming you. Opening up and says and seeing the inside.
Speaker 2: Of your ear. Hello Hello.
Speaker 7: The next one says, I don't know anyone else. Open up says who bought their clothes and their TV from the same store.
Speaker 2: You got it right there. The next one says.
Speaker 7: You never do anything halfway. Open Up says unless you count the deck, the treehouse, the nursery of the garden, the shed, or your marriage.
Speaker 2: I'm something a theme here, wow.
Speaker 7: Next up, this one says, you raised me, you supported me, you taught me everything. Opening Up says, so here's two slim gyms and a scratcher. Up next, this one says I'm so proud of you. Open Up says, please read the front of this card out loud. I just want to hear how it sounds, and I.
Speaker 3: Said, just me?
Speaker 2: Or is this repugnant? Yeah? I am not enough, Michael. It makes a point. I want to have time to comment on that. You've mentioned it before, Michael, for years. Katie. You mentioned last year how hard it is to buy a Father's Day card because they're all you're fat and stupid. Yeah, that's the theme of all the cards. Why there are no jokes about how bad mom dresses or how she never follows through on anything, or how dumb she is. That's not Mother's Day? Why is it? Why? What? How much drama she creates? Anybody ringing bell? Anybody?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that would be wildly inappropriate, that would be terrible.
Speaker 2: That's appreciative. I'm not suggesting that's the fix for this problem. It's just it. You know, this has been talked to death. We've talked about it in a million times, been going on forever. Your sitcom not enough, judging by Jimmy Fallon, apparently not the sitcoms. Dad is the schlub who barely can you know? If it weren't for mom, God, the whole house auld fall apart, thank God, because Dad is just a dumb schlub who barely knows what he's doing. Whose life experiences like that, not mine. Wasn't what way it was with my dad, sir or mom. One doesn't. It doesn't have to be up with one down with the other, which is a stupid way to look at it. And I know it's not that way my house currently, where I'm dead. Yeah, where did that the risk go? Ahead, Katie?
Speaker 1: Well, at the risk of over analyzing it, he says, as he was about to say, Ah, I think it comes. It's a cultural norm that was born when men were, you know, kind of in control of most things, if not everything, or at least seemed to be, and the father was the impregnable head of the family. And so that sort of joking was kind of okay, all right, sure, But now with a systematic attack on men and manhood from the political left now for half a century, it's not funny, particularly given uh the attack on American boys from the left as they grow up, especially in government schools.
Speaker 2: I don't find it funny at all.
Speaker 1: Shaming men for being men, boys for being boys, and dads for being Dads's funny.
Speaker 2: Not funny anymore. I got a personal text yesterday from somebody whose law enforcement adjacent because we were talking about this sort of thing yesterday he said, Oh yeah, the whole crime problem and prison and everything like that. Fatherlesseness does not get discussed enough. But for whatever reason, the woke left long before woke was even a word, took over the whole view of fathers in one in Hollywood and cards and stuff like that, of dads being kind of in the way. Really, you're better off without them, and it helps with the whole Either have a kid without a guy or divorces, fine, who cares. You don't need dad around. That whole movement fits in with this.
Speaker 1: You're empowering women up with women by pushing men down. It's horrifying, sacrificing the children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and how is it working culturally? Statistically basic? But anyway, let you speak, Katie. We haven't let you speak. You have an opinion on this. You like your dad? Wow.
Speaker 1: Ironically there's a man giving a woman permission to speak.
Speaker 2: Katie, and then giving you a minute to speak. Yes, very grateful to speak. Yes, Uh no, of course I love my dad.
Speaker 6: And it's one of those things where you know, you get guys that date and then they go, oh, she's got daddy issues. It's like not having a dad is blamed for a majority of the problems, yet we've turned them into a joke for some reason, and I don't understand.
Speaker 2: It, right, Yeah, that really don't. That's a decent point.
Speaker 6: I always get my dad one joking card and one very sweet card, just because some of them are funny.
Speaker 2: When you go to CBS or wherever you go this weekend to get a Father's Day card, look at the wall of Dad's a fat slob who doesn't know what he's doing with me. What Yeah, kind of culture is that diseased? I'd say, Yeah, Yeah, that's maddening. That is flat out maddening.
Speaker 1: I got a touchback on Senator Padilla there of California with his performative clown show.
Speaker 2: And I want to hear this Florida Sheriff. I haven't heard it yet. Oh yeah, Armstrong and Getty. I was there peacefully.
Speaker 4: At one point I had a question, and so I began to ask a question. I was almost forcibly removed from the room. I was forced to the ground and I was handcuffed. I was not arrested. I was not detained.
Speaker 1: So that is a California senator pretending to be hurt and upset that when he charged at a cabinet official shouting questions, he was briefly cuffed and told to calm the hell down because it looked like an attack.
Speaker 2: Senator Alex Padilla, who took a Kamala's spot when she became vice. Can we hear launch o'donald's reaction to that, because that's super woosy if you want woozy.
Speaker 8: And Sara Padilla is right, it's not about him, it's about all of us. We are all Alex Padilla tonight, I'm kind of choked up. Any one of us could be the next one on the floor in handcuffs.
Speaker 1: That's right, Okay, so we got full on pante waste pretending to be upset after staging an incident. Buffoonery, ask Clownery if you will, I would ask you, yes, ask Clownery, I would ask you to compare and contrast those very California attitudes with Sheriff Wayne Ivy. Before we get to the sheriff, I do want to say this, and I don't want to forget there are a lot of great sheriffs in cal Unicornia and brave, terrific deputies who should make every cop proud.
Speaker 2: To warrior uniform.
Speaker 1: Great people often undermined by the top politicians that they labor under. And anyway, I salute, we salute all of you l eos out there who are kicking ass.
Speaker 2: And doing a good job.
Speaker 1: So anyway, having expose you to the California woosiness, here is Sheriff Wayne Avey of beautiful Brevard County, Florida, with a message to would be rioters coming out this weekend.
Speaker 9: So I'm gonna I'm gonna break it down for you, all right, And if somebody wants to know what I mean by turn violin, all right, this is what I mean. If you resist loft lorders, you're going to jail. Let me be very clear about that. If you block an intersection or a roadway in Brevard County, you are going to jail. If you flee arrest, you're going to go to jail tired, because we are going to run you down and put you in jail. If you try to mob rule a car in Brevard County, gathering around it, refusing to let the driver leave in our county, you're most likely going to get run over and dragged across the street. Yes, if you spit on us you're going to the hospital and the in jail.
Speaker 2: Oh, if you hit.
Speaker 9: One of us, you're going to the hospital and jail and most likely get bitten by one of our big, beautiful dogs that we have here. Yes, if throw a brick, a fire bomb, or point a gun at one of our deputies, we will be notifying your family where to collect your remains at because we will kill you graveyard dead.
Speaker 6: Woo.
Speaker 9: We're not going to play woo. This has got to stop. You're watching what's taken place out there. You're seeing police officers that are being attacked, being spit on, being put in harm's way just for doing their jobs. You're seeing ice agents that are being targeted for doing their jobs. And you're seeing obstructionists that are doing all of this standing in the way of law and order.
Speaker 1: I think the takeaway phrase there is we will kill you graveyard dead if you sallus apparently in Florida, a higher grade of dead than the regular day.
Speaker 2: If you throw a brick at as, we'll kill you graveyard dead. Versus that video which I am horrified at, of all of the lapd cowering under the overpass as scumbags throw chunks of some men at him.
Speaker 1: We will let you commit assault with the deadly weapon, over and over again, no matter how often you'd do it, and with the message, and we'll hide under the bridge so you can block one on one or whichever freeway they were on, and then you know, disrupt all kinds of commerce and traffic and everything as long as you want, because you're throwing c ent and what are we gonna do fight back?
Speaker 2: That'd be wrong. I'm so what I remembered what the judge said. So middle of the day yesterday, judge comes out. One judge San Francisco comes out and says Trump had no right to use the National Guard and it needs to give him back to Gavin Newsom. And Gavin Newsom and one of the things he said, there was some mayhem, but mostly peaceful protests. Its like there was enough mayhem to need the National Guard. I don't care if you had five million people peacefully protesting, if you had one hundred people attacking federal buildings and you were unable to stop it, you need help. That reasoning makes no sense whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna disband our security here at Target because most of the shoppers.
Speaker 2: Don't steal and I'm making the point for you know, my super libertarian leading friends who are always worried about the cops having too much power and deadly force, all that sort of stuff. I didn't hear anything from that Florida sheriff about if you want to, you know, get a permit and protest peacefully and walk down the street and march for whatever cause you want, we're gonna shoot you dead. No, you use deadly force against us, we'll use deadly force against you the end. That has got to happen nationwide. There's no other way.
Speaker 1: Right right, And look, it's an elected position. He was putting his hard assery on display in Florida.
Speaker 2: I get it. It is kind of theatrical.
Speaker 1: But to say, look, we're gonna enforce the law in this county, all of them, the laws against blocking traffic, the laws that protect drivers who are r surrounded and terrorized. No, we're following the letter of the law. If you're unclear on what the law is, look it up. We're gonna enforce it. That is doing everybody a favor, that's doing it. You can protest to cows come home. You can write eloquent speeches. You could call Congress people. You can register people to vote. You can write editorials for your favorite website. I almost said paper. What's a paper, Grandpa? It doesn't matter. You can be an activist every sort of way you want in the United States, and God bless this great country in the first Amendment.
Speaker 2: But you cannot assault the cops.
Speaker 1: Just because you think you're so effing righteous in your black clothing and your camouflage hat and your brave knee pads and your Columbia education. No, that's where we draw the line.
Speaker 2: We gotta stop letting pe people loot when they have an excuse like this, like so many people been doing in LA. You're not doing that because you care about ice and migrants at home. Depot right, just taking advantage of a situation to steal. And I've been safe for you. I don't understand why we decided to give a pass on all these different riots that happen after sporting events. Yeah, you set a bus on fire. You know taxpayers have to pay for it. It's a half million dollars, and you can turn over a cop car or whatever. But you know your sports team want we is got to stop allowing this. Yeah, I would agree. I would agree because it grows. Obviously you send the message that you know, the Overton window of what's acceptable just grows and grows. Are changes, right, sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I wonder is they're like EMT dead where they might bring you around is like fifty to fifty, and then there's hospital Raveyard dead's a good term where you're you're pretty pretty sure you're dead. With graveyard dead, I mean that's extra.
Speaker 2: I've always like to term dead as a hammer. Yeah, that's pretty dead. That's good. I might have to hear that whole thing again. That is really, really good. I've heard it several times and I continue to enjoy it. How long is it? It's ninety seconds point a gun at us.
Speaker 1: We're gonna tell you you're next to ken where you can find that they can recover your body.
Speaker 2: What else you got to do? Let's hear this again.
Speaker 9: So I'm gonna I'm gonna break it down for you, all right. And if somebody wants to know what I mean by turn violent, all right, this is what I mean. If you resist loft orders, you're going to jail. Let me be very clear about that. If you block an intersection or a roadway in brivarc County, you are going to jail. If you flee a rest, you're gonna go to jail tired, because we are gonna run you down and put you in jail. If you try to mob rule a car in Brevard County, gathering around it, refusing to let the driver leave in our county, you're most likely going to get run over and dragged across the street. If you spin on us, you're going to the hospital and in jail. If you hit one of us, you're going to the hospital and jail and most likely get bitten by one of our big, beautiful dogs that we have here. If throw a brick, a fire bomb, or point a gun at one of our deputies, we will be notifying your family where to collect your remains at because we will kill you graveyard dead. Wow, we're not going to play.
Speaker 2: This has got to stop.
Speaker 9: And you're watching what's taking place out there, you're seeing police officers.
Speaker 2: That's good. Yeah, that's good. That is that is something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm totally against extra judicial punishment or cops getting to wail on people.
Speaker 2: Because they're mad. Sure, let's not go overboard here, but there's nothing overboard about you're throwing cinder blocks at my head, So I shot you now one hundred percent degree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the sweet spot is way closer to Sheriff Ivy than those poor law enforcement officers risking their lives with no backing in LA and so much California. When the pooh really hits the fan, you know, I've got a story I've been sitting on for weeks because it affected me so deeply. It's about the shocking I mean, I don't care how cynical or hard ass you are, the shocking number of suicides among Chicago cops because they know they go out and do the toughest job in the city night after night, day after day, and if things go even ten percent sideways, the city fathers and mothers are going to abandon them and throw them to the wolves, and it eats away at their souls until they can't take it anymore because it means so much to them to be cops, but they just can't take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point. Talking about the LAPD having a hide under the bridge is center bikes you're throwing and they might, every one of them, to a man, be more than willing to do what you got to do to stop that. But they know that in LA you can't or you'll end up you'll end up getting sued and in jail yourself.
Speaker 1: Or get hurt worse than you would cowering under the bridge unless you have overwhelming numbers. Hence the deployment of the National Guard, which one eighty three year old far left San Francisco judge said, no, you can't do that, immediately checked by the Ninth Circuit Court that said, no status quo until Tuesday.
Speaker 2: We'll have a hearing. So back on, they still had the curfew last night, didn't they.
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, Karen Bass has had a curfew from eight to six I think eight pm to six am every night since this stuff started, even though it's mostly peaceful and there's no need for the National Guard, and they've got this situation well in hand.
Speaker 2: That's funny. Yeah, any thoughts on any of this? Text Line four one five two nine five KFTC.
Speaker 10: In seat eleven, A one passenger who survived the crash was sitting in the middle of the aircraft, actually changed seats at the last moment and survived. It's not entirely certain how he exited the plane. He said, I hardly opened the door and jumped out the emergency exit. But how, what, where and why is not clear. It's believed he'll be able to leave hospital in a matter of days.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the thought plickens. It was already crazy that one guy gets up and walks away from the plane crash with everybody else dead seat eleven A. Now we find out he changed seats right before they took off. Are how implying that something untoward has happened here or no? But wow? Wow?
Speaker 1: Okay, it was probably one of those exit row things where they needed somebody who could comply with the directions and understand the language.
Speaker 2: And that's that's happened to me a couple of times. Quick.
Speaker 1: They didn't kick me out. They brought me in. Just just to be clear, I do speak English.
Speaker 2: Quick sports note the NBA Finals back in action tonight with the Pacers up to one. I'm written for the Pacers, and then the ANHL was tied to too. I just looked up. That's exciting. It's been unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch last night, but I understand, Katie, you watched at least part of uh oilers and what's their faces?
Speaker 2: The Panthers. Yeah, it was a great game.
Speaker 6: Uh, close game, the whole game, except for I mean, obviously no oilers took it in overtime.
Speaker 2: But a wather ot game should be watching this. Yeah, it was. It was great.
Speaker 6: But guys, the camera pans and who is in the stands? Taylor f ing Swift Kelsey, she's.
Speaker 2: There, and Travis Kels. Okay, I could see her being Florida.
Speaker 6: They were both there, and the camera went over to him and I looked at Drew and I went, no, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Don't don't bring it to hockey.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a rumor that they married a while back. They're already married, and they avoided the haul of the hubbub by doing it secretly.
Speaker 6: Oh and you would have, I mean the woman who I don't know who the woman broadcaster was, but she was just.
Speaker 2: Oh and it's her hockey era and asking them other male roadcaster, what.
Speaker 6: Era are you?
Speaker 2: And and her lipstick?
Speaker 6: My gosh, I'm sitting there going oh, here we go.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 1: I would never raise my hand to a woman, Katie, but I'd appreciate it if you would cross check her any Yeah, bold hands on the stick.
Speaker 2: There we go. I'm in the whatever you call over Travis and Taylor era. That's the era. Yes, yeah, this apropos of nothing news came out yesterday for some reason. Anderson Cooper makes eighteen million dollars a year for something. I don't know how that's possible. I've never understood the math on this stuff. When you hear about what cable news hosts make. You got like two hundred thousand viewers nationwide, how does it pay eighteen million dollars a year.
Speaker 1: I get really enjoying Taylor Swift's music and her lyrics and that sort of thing. In the whole image and girl power. I can intellectually comprehend that the whole I won't watch anybody but Anderson Coop I can't imagine.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's okay, but yeah, you can't find somebody every bit is good? Oh, I see what for in terms of the employer, Like.
Speaker 1: Why eighteen million dollars you can't get somebody pretty good for eleven.
Speaker 2: Million, right? Yeah? Yeah, to get the same ratings? Yeah, I don't know. I don't get that either, which are poor, very poor, by the way. Whatever. A spokesman for the Iranian Armed Forces says that Israel and the United States are going to receive a forceful slap.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh, there it is ow ow.
Speaker 2: Ow right on the cheek. Damn you not cool? Slap yeah, slap away beaches. I don't want to hit this. I haven't seen this viral air of oppressing your women. Yes, earlier in the show, I said I might be too online at this point in my life that I'm getting sucked into, like thinking, these conversations on Twitter are more prevalent than they are, and they aren't because a lot of the stuff I see I don't see anywhere else but Twitter, really like, no, we're not even cable news, so you know, it's its own little bubble of conversations. Anyway, this apparently went viral, A viral four pound You don't know what I'm gonna say next, baby kangaroo. Four pounds isn't much, so my mind is whirling. Now, what would be incredibly impressive at four pounds? A viral four pounds six thousand calorie cupcake is coming to grocery stores near you. Six thousand calorie cupcake weighs four pounds, Well, what's the cup part of it? That's just a cake. That's a good point. In what way is it not just a cake. It's a humans. It's shaped vaguely like a cupcake. Yes, it looks like a cupcake. It looks like a but it's the size of it. It's a cake. Stunt food and you fell for it. You're right, stunt food. And then I fell for it, and you should make that Nelson Monk's noise at men excellent.
Speaker 1: Justice has been done here, folks. Hey, here's something crazy. He speaking of four pounds, four pounds a show in a three pound bag. We do another full hour of fascinating contact. If you content, if you don't get it, or you got to go do something gravit five podcast later, subscribe to Armstrong and Getdy on demand. I want to get back into the absolute clown Alex Padilla, this senator from California who provoked a secret service into wrestling to the ground so he could haul himself up on the cross and say he's the brave defender of all Hispanics and liberals everywhere.
Speaker 2: We have breaking news that we might get to an hour four. Kanye West has just walked into the Diddy trial. Oh my god, Yay is at the Diddy trial. This has got to be good. This is the perfect Friday stuff Elon Musk. Things are getting weird, and they're getting weird fast. Oh my god. Yes. So if you don't get our four, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Geeddy