Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame today Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Yeah, what's up, dude? This is donk How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: Well, is this this is Michael right.
Speaker 2: Speaking?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, this is Paul Donkler. Most people just call me Donk though I'm sure you've heard a lot about me, So yeah, how you doing, man.
Speaker 2: I'm fine. I'm sorry. I don't think I know of Paul.
Speaker 1: Well, you might just know me as Donk because I'm sure she's talked about me quite a bit.
Speaker 2: Have we met before?
Speaker 1: No, we have not, like officially met. That's why I'm giving you a call, because I figured it's high time to do that. Kathy is your mom, yes, and her and I love you very much, by the way, And i'm your mom's new boyfriend, so I figured I would call and throw you an intro and you know, talk about stuff if you wanted to talk about anything.
Speaker 2: You I'm sorry, did you say my mom's boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude. Uh, we've been dating pretty heavy for you know, about a month or two, and I figured it was time that I call and make an intro, you know, because it's always weird than a new dad unders the picture.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, do not Paul, listen, that's totally inappropriate.
Speaker 2: How you okay?
Speaker 1: Well, DONK wants you to know, dude that like I respect your mom and like she's a lot of my life.
Speaker 2: Dude, Oh my god, what's the My mom is sixty five?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Audio?
Speaker 2: How how are you?
Speaker 1: Man? How she's sixty five? But like spry you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like I never groo get the out? Does my mom even though you're calling me right now?
Speaker 1: No, she does not, dude. Because I said I should call it. She thought maybe we should do it over dinner, you know, like an intro or whatever. But I was like, you know, these boys, I got to get on the phone with them right away, you know, and talk to them a little bit, because I call.
Speaker 2: The new you'd you've already talked to my brother then? And did he respond well to this conversation? I sound like a moron.
Speaker 1: I haven't called him yet. I figured i'd call you first, you know, and then I would call him.
Speaker 2: Don't mother calling him. I'm going to talk to our mom.
Speaker 3: And let her know that you and I spoke on the phone, or if you can even call having this an actual conversation, you sound.
Speaker 2: Like a moron. You anywhere knew my family.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I read a book recently, like on being a new parent. I know that sometimes when like a new dad enters the life my dad.
Speaker 2: Stop saying that it.
Speaker 1: Can be confusing for the children.
Speaker 3: You knew.
Speaker 1: How old are you? Thirty two?
Speaker 2: But like, I'm older than you, man, I don't leave you in my life.
Speaker 1: See that can be very confusing for a young.
Speaker 2: Guy like you. You're not You're not my new dad. You have to stop saying that. This creepy and annoying. Okay, you're younger than me.
Speaker 3: You're just she hadn't even mentioned you, so you don't even have to worry about doing any sort of fotherly stuff like taking me at the dinner.
Speaker 2: Giving me a Poe call, or anything like that. She's sixty five, She's fine. What if we don't even do?
Speaker 1: You want to go to the park this weekend and maybe throw the ball around, could teach you how to hit a ball or something. You know.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to play ball. I don't want God I know how to hit a ball. I do not want to go to the park with you. You're just it's so annoying. This is I told her not to get on to them.
Speaker 1: I do want to say that your mom shared with me that you always wanted a puppy when you were younger, and I'm willing to buy a faction said you, I have a puppy and you can have that.
Speaker 2: God, No, I don't want anything from you. I wanted a puppy.
Speaker 1: That was three years ago. How's the new father figure in your life. I'm willing to make that happen. You're going to make okay, And then I'll just tell you that this is a prank phone call. This is actually Jubil from The Jewel Show doing a phone brank on you and your brother set you up. It's a joke. What he said that your mom just joined the dating apps and you guys were talking about it and he wanted to freak you out.
Speaker 2: Oh jee, I can't believe. Oh God, you got me to think that my mom was actually dating for me?
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone branks