Speaker 1: Welcome to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network. Now get ready for us Strange Things with Joshua P.
Speaker 2: Warren.
Speaker 3: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 2: Yes, ready to be amazed by the wizard of Weird. This is Stringing with JOSHUAE Warren. I am JOSHUAE Warren, and each week on this show, I'll be bringing you brand new my blowing content, news exercises, and weird experiments you can do at home, and a lot more.
Speaker 4: On this edition of the show. I have been warned.
Speaker 2: I have been warned, and here is why you probably know that I live in Las Vegas, Nevada, and about two and a half years ago I purchased some land north of here in Rachel, Nevada, near the Little Aley Inn and right beside Area fifty one. I purchased that land specifically to produce experiments. It's in the middle of nowhere, which is great, and it's also a very controlled environment because being so close to Area fifty one, it's restricted airspace, and it makes it very easy to study the sky there well. Of the experiments that I plan to produce there, the one that I've been talking about now for over two years has been my plan to create some kind of portal opening device that I can take out there to this property and fire it up in order to see if I can trigger some amplified paramormal phenomena to document. For one thing, I believe that area is already naturally a portal for paranormal activity and has been for thousands of years. Easy to understand if you look back at some of the Native American lore as well as some of the extremely rare petroglyphs like those of the and a gap man, and so I figure, well, if it's already a portal, and that is I believe one of the reasons also that the government conducts research in that area. If it's already active, then well I can just give it a little nudge, a little extra boost, a little oomph of special.
Speaker 4: Energy in order to try to get a glimpse into some of.
Speaker 2: These areas, in some of these realms that we are so fascinated by. And so I've basically taken everything that I've learned over the past thirty years, and I have designed a device with multiple moving parts. I've taken everything I've learned about physics and metaphysics and psionics and psychotronics and radionics, exotic technologies, magic psychology. I've wrapped it all up into this design, and I'm working on it. And again, I've been at it for a couple of years. I have no idea if it's going to work, but I think I think there's a very good chance I will finally have a prototype in good enough shape to take it up there sometime this year twenty twenty five, in order to give it my first test run. And of course I've been sort of mentioning my progress to a certain extent, but I'm also keeping it, of course private, I think, for obvious reasons, I'm not giving out too many details until I'm ready. Well, not surprisingly, once I started talking about this, not only on this podcast but other shows like Coast to Coast AM, I did start hearing from a lot of people all over the world giving me an opinion about this project. Most of the people have been very enthusiastic and fascinated, and a lot of people have offered to help. I have been seeking input from some of the brightest minds in the fields that study these things. However, I have of course received a share of feedback from people saying, what on earth are you doing? Are you crazy? You don't know what you're doing here. You're playing with forces that are beyond you. If you succeed and you open up some kind of a portal, well then you don't know what's going to come through that portal, and maybe you're not going to like it. And the fact of the matter, my friends, is that is true. I do not know exactly what's going to come through the portal, and I don't even know what my chances of success are. But I am designed this so that I can very gradually energize the system so that if I begin to see something I don't like, I can immediately hit a kill switch and say that's enough. End of project. The purpose is not to cause harm to anybody, or certainly to unleash something that's going to attach itself to me the rest of my life. I'm hoping that this will simply sort of thin the veil just enough so that we can see, not necessarily interact with, but just see better some of these spiritual and interdimensional and even extraterrestrial forces that are around us. That is my goal, and we'll.
Speaker 4: Take it from there and we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: But but I've been listening very carefully to all of these people who have opinions, and I'm thinking about them all, and I'm taking them all seriously.
Speaker 4: Well. One of the people who.
Speaker 2: Has been most adamant about telling me, mister Warren, please don't do this is a man who lives in California, and I'm not going to use his real name. I'll call him George. And what makes him special is he has followed my work for i'd say around ten years, and he has corresponded with me quite a bit. He's very articulate. He has bought and praised many of the products and inventions I produced. He has come in person to at least two of my conferences. I used to produce conferences a lot, so I've met him in person, spent time with him, and so That's why I sort of paid more attention, perhaps to him than a lot of other people, because he has been I think the most persistent one over the past two years, sending me messages saying don't do this, because he says that he has been in touch for most of his life with a group of extraterrestrials he calls the benefactors, and not only have they communicated with him, but they have literally taken him into space.
Speaker 4: And you know, I was.
Speaker 2: About to write him back the other day and tell him, you know, don't worry, everything's fine. I'm being very thoughtful and careful with this. But then I thought, why don't I invite him to come on to this show and just let you hear in his own words what he is warning me about. Tell us who these benefactors are, and tell us about your relationship with them. And he said that these benefactors have been telling him to tell me not to do this. So I want to hear him say to all of us what these benefactors have been telling him to warn me about. And it's as simple as that. So I just arranged time to call him, and well, I'm going to start playing that recording for you right now. Okay, George, thank you for coming on the show. And I know that you have a warning for me. What is that warning?
Speaker 5: Good warning from the benefactors ones that you've been communicating with me, particularly since I've turned seventy five years old these last six months eight months, they do not want you employing or using the transmitter portal device that you've been inventing because they're they're terrified at what you're about to do. You're a threat to them because other societies, other farms where other people have gotten out, have caused great havoc in their world because once they get a hold of the knowledge they have, because they're still immature societies, they become very violent and they cause wars and death and destruction outside the portal. And they're also concerned about what might enter through the portal. If you should happen to bump into a star and that star mass comes in, it could destroy the entire farm that they've worked on for so long and so hard to build. That's that's that's what they're afraid of. And they're very very angry. The last the last email I sent you, I could feel their anger. They're really in communication with us, and they are very very angry about what you're doing. They're very angry, and they're you're a threat to them. That's what they're telling me.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now, for people who are brand new to this topic, of course, who are the benefactors?
Speaker 4: Okay, we have.
Speaker 2: To pause for a break, And I think that's a good point to pause, because when we come back, he is going to explain who these beings are and it is a truly weird story and it actually ends up going into some places that I didn't even I didn't even know we were going to discuss. So it turned out to be an even more interesting call than I was expecting. So you definitely want to stick around for that. And you know it is true. I'm always inventing things, and some of the things that I invent, especially based on some of the places here in Nevada, like Spirit Mountain, are extremely popular. And I've got I've got some new stuff and the works that I plan to be telling you about. Oh maybe in the next month or two. We'll see how it goes. But some of these new projects and inventions and experiments are gonna be things that I will not be talking about on the podcast. So you have to go to my website and sign up for my free e newsletter. Go to Joshua Pewarren dot com. There is no period after the P when you type that in. First off, go to the Curiosity Shop. Just click around, have some fun, look at some of the cool stuff. But on the homepage, be sure to put your email address into the little box that hit submit, and you will be instantly receiving an automated email from me with links to some free online goodies. I am Joshua Pee Warren, and you're listening to strange things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network, and I will be right back.
Speaker 6: Hey, folks, we need your music. Hey, it's producer Tom at Coast to Coast AM and every first Sunday of the month we play music from emerging artists just like you. If you're a musician or a singer and have recorded music you'd like to submit, it's very easy. Just go to Coast tocoastam dot com, click the emerging artist banner in the carousel, follow the instructions and we just might play your music on the air. Go now to Coast TOCOASTAM dot com to send us your recording. That's Coast to COASTAM dot com. Hey, it's producer Tom and you're right where you need to be. This is the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Aaronormal podcast Network.
Speaker 7: The Coast to Coast AM mobile app is here and waiting for you right now. With the app, you can hear classic shows from the past seven years, listen to the current live show, and get access to the artbel vault where you can listen to uninterrupted audio. So head on over to the Coast to Coast AM dot com website. We have a handy video guide to help you get the most out.
Speaker 4: Of your mobile app usage.
Speaker 7: All the infos waiting for you now at Coast to Coast AM dot com. That's Coast to Coast AM dot com.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: I am your host, the Wizard of Weird, Joshua P.
Speaker 2: Warren, beaming into your wormhole brain from my studio in Sin City, Las Vegas, Nevada, where every is golden and every night is silver. Gietato Zuome And now let's get back to my recent phone call with a gentleman in California. We are calling George and find out exactly who these beings he calls the Benefactors are and why they are so angry at me over my plans to build a portal opening machine to experiment with out in the desert. Who are the benefactors?
Speaker 5: The benefactors, it's an ancient race. We call them maybe aliens, but they call us the aliens because they made us. They are known as the Magna race. They are a praying mantis insectoid type of race, and they've been around a long time, and they're the ones that are doing this work. Are called the magnificent Ones. And because they are, they are divine beings, and they are second only to the Source. And the Source is the one that Jesus called the invisible One. And nobody at any time has seen God. Because our benefactors are physical just like us. The Father and the Son and their angels are also physical just like us, because they can hinter married with our human women. As you know in the book says that so these beings have been around a long time, literally billions of years. They know all the angles, they know exactly what to do, and they've been allowed to do whatever they want to do with us. But I think the Son has had a change of heart and he wants to save at least some of us from destruction and the end of us.
Speaker 2: And so how did they get in touch with you? How did they get in touch with you? How did that happen?
Speaker 5: It first, it starts with visions. A long long time ago, when I was a young man, they showed me the opposite. They showed me I can't really remember, but what I do remember is when I was a young man, I put it out there, I want to know the truth. And they waited all these years, since I was in my twenties, to finally give me this information. They started with visions. They showed me the edge of the earth. I saw it plain as day. Like I mentioned it, it's huge, it's it's immense, it's it's gigantic, and it's got these X things inside like reebar we use in our concrete. And they showed it to me. I said, holy Mecca, what the heck? And I also saw on the side there small like there was someone who was trying to dig underneath the underneath the portal, underneath the dome. It's kind of a light blue in color, and those exes they're white in color. And this thing's immense. You couldn't believe how big it is. It's make you know, the Empire state building and be like a toothpick next to it. When these people build stuff, they build things in a big way. And they also, oh, it's so much that they've told me. It's just it's kind of circling in my mind.
Speaker 2: And so they've been in contact with you throughout your life.
Speaker 5: I think so, yes, they just never told me so, you know, like they saved my life when I fell off the back of the truck that time. They showed me other people. The angel that came into the store I was working and showed herself and afterward I got sick, just like the other people in the Bible, how they get sick and they fall down like they're dead. If she hadn't left, I would have died right there on the spot. But these type of things have been happened to me all my life. My life's been saved. I've been in some horrific accidents, has already walked away from.
Speaker 2: Okay, So these people that you're calling the benefactors. You're describing them as being insectoid. In some of your messages you said they were like mollusks. Are they good or bad? Because I'm getting some mixed signals here about how we should view them.
Speaker 5: Okay, the mollusks are their pets. They feed people to their pets. This is going to be hard for you to understand and believe. But we are cattle. They consider us to be their cattle. They made us from the dirt of the earth, and they used the power of the wave, which is alive. Otherwise we wouldn't be alive. They made us from the dirt. And I say so much in my mind here at one time. They are benefactors. They've been around a long time, and they made us from the dirt of the earth, and we're their cattle. This is a fun The farm has been around, I don't know how many millennia.
Speaker 2: And and so so you're saying that there are some that are in touch with you that are are helpful, but then also there are and those are the ones that are Are those the insectoid ones?
Speaker 5: No, the insectoids are the friendlies.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the insect ones are the helpful ones. But then the mollusks are the bad ones, is that right?
Speaker 5: That's correct. They eat people and they're there pets and they take people to them to be feeding them.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the insectoids would, even though they're friendly, they are capable of taking people to their pets, the molluscs, and feeding people to the mollusks.
Speaker 5: That is correct, Okay, it is very much correct. See they set this up. This is a farm and where they're cattle. You know how we are with our farms. Retreat our animals with kindness and love and care. Well, they treat us with kindness and love and care too, but they still eat us just like we eat the cattle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that makes sense. I mean it really does, because I often say, you know, it's not like that we eat cows because we don't like them. We just eat them because you know, that's what we're used to and they taste good. It's not like we hate cows.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: So, now, can you describe a little bit more about how the insects and the mollusks, so to speak, how they appear.
Speaker 5: All the mollusks, those are just like giant snails, huge up to forty foot tall. They were monstrous. I remember looking outside the ship. They took me up ONTI. I was what they call what's that where, you know, abducted and brought there. And they put me on the ground face to face at one of those things. And I was looking outside the window of the ship and I could see the snail trail, and all of a sudden, I find myself out there looking face up with this gigantic beast. And then for some reason they put me back in and they brought me back home. So now they didn't feed me.
Speaker 2: Well, are you saying that this was a physical experience or more of an astral or spiritual experience or can you tell the difference.
Speaker 5: It's a physical experience.
Speaker 2: So you were physically, you were physically abducted and taken into some ship, and you had one of these monstrous molluscs or snails over top of you.
Speaker 5: That's correct. You got it dead on. I remember I also mentioned too. At first I thought it was these grays that were doing it. But I think I mentioned in that I had meditated and I went down and I kept on concentrating. It took me years, but finally I was able to break through with whatever they did to blind me, and I saw the insectoid looking right at me. It was about my height, and he was pointing out the window at the emolus out there, and then they brought me home. It's as simple as that. You didn't let me inside the ship to see what kind of control they have. They limited what I could do and see.
Speaker 2: Do you have any idea why that they have selected you for this type of interaction.
Speaker 5: I think so because a long time ago, when I was in my twenties, I asked, I put it out there. I want to know the truth, and golly, I think this may be the truth. And I think because they showed me what you're doing. To let me tell you that I know exactly what you're doing, and they know what you're doing. So it's proof that they are really in contact with me when they show me these things that you're doing. Remember I wrote to you about the transmission globes that transmit and you can vector them closer together and further apart. That way, they let me know to tell you that what they're saying is one hundred percent correct and accurate, and so I want to prove it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now that you have explained again exactly who they are and your relationship. Let's revisit now, why why do they not want me to proceed with experimenting with my portal opening machine? What exactly do they think might go wrong?
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, you're a threat to them, as were already established, because they're concerned about what might get out and what might get in. Now, if you open the portal and you hit at a start when it opens up, this world will be destroyed. And the other one, which is the bigger threat, is if something gets out, because in the past on other farms, other immature societies have gotten out and cause great havoc and harm to the Magna race because they have this knowledge too, and they were a threat, and they were what is that word, I'm looking for adversaries. They become adversarial to the Magna race and they didn't like that. So from here on in they do not win anybody coming out of these domes, and they'll do everything in their power to stop you. And they haven't that. This is the first step they always do. If you look in the Bible, they first have profits or other people that have been informed tell them to stop or change their ways. That's how they do first. Afterwards, if you don't listen, and if you don't obey what they have to say, they will react in our most violent way. Look what happened to each in Israel when they dropped the covenants. They didn't do it anymore. They let the Assyrians and the Babylonians come in and take them away. And they're not afraid to do what they want to do. Like I said, they've been allowed to do whatever they wish to do with us because we are their property. Just like we own cattle, they own us.
Speaker 2: Mister Warren, when we come back from this break, you will hear the conclusion of this discussion, and I must say it ended up taking a turn into a direction even stranger that I was expecting. We even got a little bit into the topic of the flat earth theory, something I don't talk too much about. I'm Joshua Pee Warren. You're listening to strange things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network, and I will be back after these important messages.
Speaker 1: The art bel Vault never disappoints. Classic audio at your fingertips. Go now to Coast TOCOASTAM dot com for full details.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am Paranormal podcast Network with the best shows that explore the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained. You can enjoy all shows on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you find your favorite podcasts.
Speaker 8: My name is Mark Rawlings, president of paranormal date dot com. Over five years ago, George Nori approached me with a unique concept, a dating site for people searching for someone with interest in UFOs, ghosts, bigfoot, conspiracy theories and the paranormal. From that, paranormal date dot com was born. It's a unique site for unique people and it's free to join to look around. If you want to upgrade and enjoy more of our great features, use promo code George for a great discount, So check it out. You got nothing to lose Paranormal Date dot com.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am Heeronormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: I'm your host, Joshua P.
Speaker 2: Warren, and this is the show where the unusual becomes usual.
Speaker 4: All right, let's wrap.
Speaker 2: Up my conversation with George and then I will give you my final thoughts on what he had to say, and then I have a truly bizarre story to tell you that may actually relate to some of the things that he has been saying.
Speaker 4: So here we go back to the call.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, George, what's interesting is that you actually are more confident that my machine is going to work than I am. I think it's very unlikely that I'll be able to achieve anything. I mean, it's almost scientifically impossible. So but but the world is a big place, and if I actually am able to put a machine together, that would somehow create a ripple of some sort. I mean, is it not possible that only something positive or interesting might come through? And it doesn't always have to be negative?
Speaker 5: That I can't answer. All I know is what they told me. They are more concerned but might enter and what might exit, because they've had this experience happened to them before, because they're more interested in what it might get out. It's you know, people like Hitler, Mussolini, no Joe On, these type of guys. If they get a hold of this and they get out, they're a direct threat to the Father and the Sun to own and operate this, this.
Speaker 9: Farm and so so do you think then that, I mean, do you think that nobody should attempt to create a.
Speaker 2: Technology that will somehow communicate with them because you're communicating with them mentally. So what's the difference between your interaction and what I'm thinking about experimenting with technically.
Speaker 5: Well, it's generally just one way. It's just generally a one way communications. I don't go out and ask them, hey, I want to know this, I want to know that it's not It's not that way at all. It's always been a one way trip. Although occasionally I have asked, like when I asked them, what does your equipment look like? And I told you what I was shown, so you would know that I'm communicating with someone that knows what's going on. That's the whole reason behind that. But it's generally speaking, ninety ninety percent of the time, it's them telling me straight up and those what those emails I sent you, that's not me. I did not write that I was told with right. It was like a dictation, and I didn't do any editing. That's straight from them directly, but nothing else added on or taken away. I'm starting to tremble in my voice because I'm starting to remember what they said. These beings are terrifying, mister Warren, you have no idea what you're dealing with. I be face to face with these people, these beings, and they are powerful beyond what you can imagine. They have power, they have ability to have knowledge. They're terrifying.
Speaker 2: So do you think then that I should completely abandon this entire project.
Speaker 5: Yes, I don't think they're against whatever else you're doing, like those wonderful wands you build, the Tashnid materializers, those crystals you got from Spirit Mountain. I think they're open to that. They're just they're just angry because you're trying to build something that something like a Hitler can escape out of and attack them. Remember in the book that it talks about the fallen angels. Yeah, the reason why he did that, I was told because he wants to take over the farm. He wants the business for himself. That's why that's the reason behind the angel that they did. Because they want this for themselves. They don't want to they don't want to be what you call servants to the father and the son. They want to run the business. And you can see what they've been doing. They run it down. They brought in wars and killing. That's not what they want, but that's what happened. When the servant takes over their kingdom, everything goes the pot.
Speaker 2: Okay. So, uh so let me ask you this. I mean with obviously we've met each other in person. I've enjoyed what you've written me. So I ask you this with all due respect, but why why should I believe you?
Speaker 5: Well? And then, like I mentioned before, they showed me what you were building, and I sent you what I was shown and you said okay afterward, that sounds to me like you knew what I was telling you is what you were building.
Speaker 2: No, what I said, I said, okay, and meaning just a confirmation that I'd gotten your message. Uh, yeah, that was That's all I meant by that. Yeah, I wasn't acknowledging anything about the technical set up I have. Yeah, I haven't received anything that clarifies that. But uh, if you well, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 2: A I have a word in my mind right now, and if if they communicate that word to you and you send that to me, that will prove to me once and for all that I should stop this project, and I'm not saying I will or I won't, you know, And obviously you know I do a show here and it's kind of fun to keep people in suspense a little bit about you know what about me. I intend to at least try out some of these things, but if you convinced me of exactly what you're saying, then obviously I will have no choice but to call it off. But man, I'm telling you, I will think very very carefully because I've talked to a lot of people in the field, so to speak, who have different opinions on this, and so I mean, I kind of I'm so curious. I know, curiosity kill the cat, but if you receive this special word from them, let me know. But regardless, I mean, my mind is still a little bit uncertain of what to do here because I want to experiment somehow. So so before we wrap up this record, give me your final thoughts on exactly how you feel I should view your warning.
Speaker 5: Well, I know there's going to be some skepticism. I would like you to write it on a piece of paper, not just in your mind, because if you have in your mind and on a piece of paper, so it can be both visually and mentally, given that might be a right way to go, and I will ask if they're willing to give me an answer. I can't guarantee it, but like I said, it's usually a one way communication with me. But I will ask them to tell me what you're going to write on that piece of paper and in your mind. But there could also be one other thing too you might want to consider. Remember the information I sent you about the flat Earth crivature equation and NASA's Reference Publication twelve oh seven. Have you looked at those things yet? Uh?
Speaker 2: You know, I get honestly, I have so many messages. I don't remember reading that one in detail.
Speaker 5: Because NASA's Reference Publication twelve oh seven, the very last page and the very last paragraph, they state unequivocally that the Earth is flat. So that people in NASA know that we're inside a dome, we don't live on a globe, we don't spin around the sun, and the sun don't rotate. They so much as admitted it. It's right there in print, NASA Reference Publication in twelve oh seven, And I've read it, and that's exactly what it says.
Speaker 2: So you believe the Earth is flat. Is that correct?
Speaker 5: That is correct. I believe we don't live on a globe. Although the earth is solf like a cookie. You know, it's tall in places and deep in other places. But generally speaking, is because they, like I said, they showed it to me. And I've seen the outside too. They took me outside. Now that was a dream, a lucid dream, when they showed me the outside. I can tell the difference. I was wide awake when I saw the inside, and I was in an alpha dimension or whatever it is when you're in a dream state. When they showed me the outside. It's huge, It's white with black storations. It looks like a gigantic white snowball restorations. It's kind of like a grapefruit in its design. So I know that put it out there on the level.
Speaker 2: Well, I see, I don't believe the earth is flat, and so I mean, and you know, it's one of those things like there's no sense in discussing it. So you and I obviously have a difference of opinion on certain things, but I respect your opinion and your point of view, and I'm happy that you care enough about the work that I'm doing and experimenting with that you would you take the time to share your thoughts with me, and that really does mean a lot to me. And you know, and I listened to what you're saying, and I'm going to think about it, and you know, we're going to let the audience here. Uh and uh. I think it's just it's great that there are people like you who are extremely thoughtful. So well in that case, George, I want to thank you so much for taking the time to talk with me.
Speaker 5: I appreciate it, this opportunity, an opportunity to express what I've been told. But like I mentioned, this, this is this is not me. All these things those emails are sent you there. I was just dictating, but I was told.
Speaker 2: To write, all right. So there you have it, my dear listeners, and uh, thank you again George for your thoughts and listen. I am I am open minded to hearing input from everybody. And you know, I get tons of messages and so it's physically impossible for me to reply to every message I get. But if you want to send me your thoughts, please go to Joshua Pwarren dot com. On the homepage. You can scroll down and find my email address, and it's easy to contact me and let me know what you're thinking. Here's where I am. I pretty much already have all the basic components. It's been a lot of work and I've spent a lot of money, and I have tested some of these components already individually. What I have not done yet is put it all together and turn it all on at once. That is going to be the big moment.
Speaker 4: Should I do it.
Speaker 2: I am still listening, but we have to take a break when we come back. I told you I have a really weird story. Imagine that I'm Joshua Pee Warren. You're listening to strange things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be right back.
Speaker 3: The Internet is an extraordinary resource that links our children to a world of information, experiences, and ideas. It can also expose them to risk. Teach your children the basic safety rules of the virtual world. Our children are everything. Do everything for them on.
Speaker 6: The iHeartRadio and cost am Parinal Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: Listen anytime any place.
Speaker 3: Hi, this is Sandra Champlain. Ever wonder what happens when we well? I'm going to make it easier for you to understand. Join me for my show Shades of the Afterlife. New shows come out every Friday, so I'll be looking for you right here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the final segment of this edition of Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: I am your host, Joshua P.
Speaker 2: Warren. And over the years, when George has contacted me talking about these beings he calls benefactors, he almost always says that the nastiest ones are like giant mollusks. Mollusks. Now, just to clarify for you, mollusks would include things like clams, snails, squids, oysters, scallops, octopus. Technically A says. Mollusks are a group of invertebrates or animals without backbones, the second most diverse animal phylum with over one hundred thousand species. And the thing that I found intriguing about that is, you know, you often hear people describe some of these aliens as having these insectioid like features. I mean, he mentioned that as well, But you don't hear a lot about mollusks, and yet there is this incredible story from the history of uthology here in the state of Nevada, which is all about giant alien mollusks. My friend David Weatherley published one of my favorite books. It's called Silver State, Monsters, Cryptids and Legends of Nevada.
Speaker 4: And let's see.
Speaker 2: This book came out in Let's See twenty nineteen. There is a chapter on page one th nine and it is called Encounter with the Space Clams. And this book was illustrated by the great Sam Sharon. There is a beautiful illustration here, I'm presuming Sam did this of what looks to be like a big clam and it's got tentacles hanging out of it. And David wrote, I vote for the most bizarre crypti account from Nevada goes hands down to an encounter reported in nineteen fifty nine. It deals with creatures that have been dubbed space clams, and it took place at the top of a lonely Nevada mesa. So you know what a mesa is. It's kind of like a mountain with a flat plane, I guess on top. Let's see here it says there is a publication called Flying Saucers the Magazine of Space Conquest, and in a letter published October of nineteen fifty nine, there was a man who described his strange encounter. They later identified this man as Don Wood Junior. He was with three other men and they were flying these little airplanes that were popular in World War One called Jenny's. A lot of people get out here and fly around Nevada for obvious reasons. There's a lot of space here, and so at one point these guys they land out in the middle of nowhere on this mesa f MESA near Battle Mountain, Nevada.
Speaker 4: Says.
Speaker 2: The mesa is about five thousand square feet tall and the walls are too steep to climb unless a lot of work is done. Now Battle Mountain, Nevada is it's in the center of the state, toward the north, again, middle of nowhere. It is actually near once the huge rove from Rachel, where my property is where I'm going to be during the experiments. You'd have to drive maybe four to four and a half hours north to get to this area. It's called Battle Mountain because of battles between Native Americans and early settlers, and it also is very popular for gold mining, which I've always found. There's a connection, of course, between gold and some of these visitors from beyond. So here these guys are. They've taken a break through on top of this mountain. I can't I can't imagine the view they must have had. And here's what he wrote next. You won't believe and I don't care, but it's the truth. We walked up. Okay, let me start here, I started to Okay says we wanted to see what was on top of this flat place. We landed at one pm, and while walking about the top of this place, we noticed something coming in for a landing. It was about eight feet across and was round and flat, like a saucer. The undersides were a reddish color, and it skidded to a stop about thirty feet away. This next part you want believe and I don't care. We walked up to the thing and it was some animal like we never saw before. It was hurt, and as it breathed, the top would rise and fall, making a half foot hole all around it, like a clam opening and closing. Quite a hunk had been chewed out of one side of this rim, and a sort of metal looking froth issued. When it saw us, it breathed frantically and rose up only a few inches, only to fall back to earth again. It was moist and glistened on the top side. We could see no eyes or legs. After a twenty minute rest, it started pulsating once more. We stayed ten feet away and so helped me. The thing grew as bright as all get out, except where it was hurt.
Speaker 4: It had a mica like shellbody.
Speaker 2: It tried to rise up again, but sank back again, and then we saw a large round shadow fall on us. We looked up and ran. Coming in was a much larger animal, thirty feet across. It paid no attention to us, but settled itself over the small one. Four sucker like tongues settled on the little one, and the big one got so dazzling bright you could not look at it. Both rose straight up and were out of sight in a second. They must have been traveling one thousand miles an hour to get high so fast. When we walked over, there was an awful stench, and the frothy stuff the little one had bled looked like fine aluminum wire. There was more frothy, wiry stuff in a thirty foot circle where the big one had breathed. The stuff melted finally in the sun and we took off and so helped me. This was an animal. I have never told this before as we knew no one would believe us. I only write this now because this animal would be one big thirty foot light if seen at night. So he's talking about a bioluminescent space clam, an organic thing, but also that has this sort of inorganic component. David goes on to talk about other authors who have found that this case was especially intriguing because we often talk about how that, you know, Kenneth Arnold had his famous sighting the flying saucers over Mount Rainier and I believe nineteen forty seven, and that was when the flying saucer craze began.
Speaker 4: But this took place.
Speaker 2: Twenty two years before, in nineteen twenty five, and David Weatherley writes such theories about, you know, the organic component to some of these craft or whatever we call them, get very little attention in the modern era, and the greater number of researchers believe UFOs are solid mechanical objects, albeit craft that we don't currently understand with our level of technology. There are still occasional sightings of what witnesses described as flying manta rays that appear to be organic creatures or possibly even vehicles composed of organic matter. Whatever it was that would experience, there's no record of a return visit. Well, you know what, if you've studied my work, surely you have seen the short film, the award winning short film that I made about ten years ago when I was living in Puerto Rico, called oh UFOs a New Discovery. O UFOs is a term that I coined to describe organic UFOs. And that's not the same thing as saying it's a big flying animal. It's exactly what David is talking about here. It's the idea that these may be machines that also contain an organic component. We humans are very hung up on the idea that something has to be either organic or inorganic, so to speak, that something has to be as solid and dead as a table, or as nice and warm and fleshy and juicy as you and me, And that may not actually be the case at all when it comes to these more advanced and bizarre and exotic forms of life, that they can have components that we would identify and recognize as being artificial, a machine like merged with this organic component and even blurring the line into what is consciousness as we are learning from AI. And I don't know if you remember the old movie Batteries Not Included, but I often bring that up as an example of maybe what I'm talking about when it comes to oufos. These are like little flying saucers, and yes they look metal, but they also seem to have an organic, spiritual, soul like consciousness as well. Well, that's a lot to talk about, a lot to think about, but hopefully you'll scratch your head and you'll see where you stand on all this. And if you think it's a good idea for me to pursue this experiment, obviously I'm I'm kind of a stubborn guy, so I'll probably at the end of the day do whatever the heck I want to do, but I will listen to you if you have any thoughts. So, whatever the case, why don't we all pause and let's make sure that this week we inhale some positive energy into our lives. Take a deep breath, if you can, close your eyes, and let us now all meditate on the good fortune tone that's it for this edition of the show. Follow me at Joshua P. Warren Plus visit Joshua Pwarren dot com to sign up for my free e newsletter to receive a free instant gift, and check out the cool Stuff and the Curiosity Shop all at Joshuapwarren dot com. I have a fun one lined up for you next time, I promise. So please tell all your friends to subscribe to this show and to always remember the Golden Rule. Thank you for listening, thank you for your interest and support. Thank you for staying curious, and I will talk to you again soon. You've been listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Well, if you like this episode of Strange Things, wait till you hear the next one. Thank you for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.