Speaker 1: Hey, episode of De Boys. Joe, I'm your host, James Debo Hairs, I'm here with my co host Joe Hayden. Hey, please make sure you guys like and subscribed. Look here, man, if you ain't come here to talk, still a football if you be playing and do all that, Look here, baby, it's a thin.
Speaker 2: Live between love and hate.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm trying to tell you right now. Look at what Hey, Hey, oh you're stupid raising the dirty birds. Hey, hey, I ain't gonna lot to you now. I was nervous in church. Now I'm gonna tell you that right now, sweating in the pew. I'm sweating in the pew. Now look at genuinely. J Hey, hey, listen, man, listen a man, that's that's some time. How I go, man, that that would that would do football something? See. Hey, my goodness, that's one of.
Speaker 2: The most That was one of the most exciting games I ever seen.
Speaker 1: Debo. Yeah, I'm gonna put you in here with me, even though you know I normally wouldn't you know all Stellers went out there and close that thing out. Yes, twenty ships to twenty four. Let go a head getting store that thing, y'all. Y yes, debo. They gone ahead and.
Speaker 3: They say, yup, we go to first. You know why we go to first.
Speaker 1: While we go, we want to want to raves drop there. We want to go see what we want to go, see what Lamar gonna do. We want to go see what Lamar gonna do? What we want to do now? So we get out there and we kicked the ball off, and you know what they did. They they can't never play fair. So they hold us, They hold them, they hold us, They hold it off. Rip parentally off rip Man put them back to the fifteen yard line. Man, look here, girl, yeah, first right, first place. Derrick Henry breaks off forty seven Yeah, Joe, you and I know that for man to break off forty seven yards, something got to be wrong, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, somebody that I was gonna ask you that there has to be somebody missing the gap.
Speaker 1: There has to be something. We got a compilation, a compilation of things that went wrong on that play. Okay, First off, TJ goes inside. Now when you go inside and you make the play, it's a great thing. The tight end comes over to him. He's supposed to be outside that tight end, but he goes inside. They also got a fullback sitting in the three right there. Our two backers mean they got to slide over a little bit more. Okay, then just slid They snapped the ball fast enough. TJ goes inside of two. And when he goes inside of two, he gets to the fullback. He actually stays inside the fullback. What that does is it cuts off all the corners and now these tight ends and these receivers. The tight end and the receiver can now crack down backers on the inside.
Speaker 3: Now we've got a.
Speaker 1: Whole gap sitting over here, and Derrick Henry takes off for forty seven yards. Yes, when you make that play, it's great, And when you don't, it looks like like this. We have to keep it contained with every man has to do his job. Make it simple.
Speaker 3: It's very, very very simple.
Speaker 1: When you do that, you cut off what is Harrison And then on top of that, they go underneath, shoots the gap and doesn't make it instead of falling all the way over the top. Yes, bam, they go forty seven yards. We get a blind side block that I ain't gonna lie. It really wasn't a blind side block, and bring this back fifteen Okay, it's cool. Next play, we go and do what we're supposed to do. Yeah, he only get three yards second down. I think it was likely what was it maybe to six six, yes to make it or third or one? Yeah, Like there, I see what they're trying to do. They're trying to get Harrison out of coverage on that, like understand. But anyway they do it, they do. So the next play is where again, Bro, this is where they start in them r pos. Brother, where you said it's gonna be an option. We're gonna have to choose who we take it. We did the same thing that we did when was it the playoff game? Yeah, we crashed down our outside dude and had the safety coming down to try and make a tackle on Lamar.
Speaker 3: We did it with Minca in the playoff game.
Speaker 1: That did not work. That made me nervous because I thought that's what we was gonna end up doing. Mark golds Head, he breaks it off, he gets enough for the first down, and now like, I don't I just do it. I don't like that. Like that's what they did to us in the playoffs, and that's how like they kept But again they playing Lamar, he gonna do something.
Speaker 2: He's gonna do something. He's gonna have to run like so it's early. I'm just saying how fast he's gonna do. He looked pretty fast, so it's early.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it ain't ain't nothing but a big thing. First down, Hey, I made a nice play right there. Yes, I made a nice play right play nine talking about may We're gonna talk about you. You made nice play, nice ring Depo. Hey, I'm just talking with my hands.
Speaker 3: Little don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just you know, I ended up talking. Okay, my bad anyway. The second down, you know they hit andrews man. Yes, that's what that was.
Speaker 3: That was hot.
Speaker 1: That was a hot what six? Yes, that's a hot six man. Third down? Guess who show up again?
Speaker 3: He showed up again.
Speaker 1: He must hurt me talking about it, Debo. That's right. I'm gonna keep Hey, I'm gonna keep talking about you. This is how you go play. Come on, because you're gonna tk about when we do good though, You're gonna talk good, yes, sir, hold up, maybe not, Maybe I don't need to talk about you doing good. We go see, we go see, let's go now we get your fourth down? They go forth?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mark here Walker, what happened here.
Speaker 1: Bro. See this is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: This is it's covered zero and I feel bad When we're deep. D DB's are taught. You're seven yards back, you're not supposed to retreat. The ball needs to come out fast. So I'm blaming this on D line linebackers. It needs to be everybody you have. Somebody's unblocked. Lamar Jackson has time, so he's sitting there chilling. So Jalen Ramsey is suspecting the ball to come out quick, so he's trying to undercut him and get on the guy. So that's just on the D line. I feel bad for jailing because you running like I'm ass out, like you gotta get to the D. You gotta get to Lamar. You can't let him have that much time to throw an over route, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. He had time to adjust, Yes, he had time. Didn't getting no pressure on him. He had to get there all longer than you should have been able to. And now that bang bang play turns into a bang oh old snap tuddy tuddy tuddy. So that's that looks crazy. Seven zero off rip Debro. The first day that we looking like they're running. Then I'm looking at the past version looking crazy. All right, man, that ain't tripping though. Still, let's get out there man. First down, I don't know what that was. Was that supposed to be a screen or something? Yes, okay, so first down they do something. It looks like a screen. We only get two yards, but we got lucky, unlucky. We got lucky that we got fifteen. He got unlucky, he got face masks. Okay, second play we swing it to him and we lose one.
Speaker 2: This is what you're going to see a whole lot of and I don't want to say about the in the first half between the second half, first half, swing passes, checkdowns. A Rod went zero for five in the first half going to passes over ten yards, So you're gonna see a lot of dumps and dinks and checks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Next play, I think Rogers he ended up getting pressured. He had to throw it away. Third down.
Speaker 3: I think it was Austin.
Speaker 1: He threw it to Austin, And I ain't gonna lie, yeall Wiggins, he was he could.
Speaker 3: Have picked that.
Speaker 1: That's one on one, one on one FA ball. That could have been uglier. You know what I'm saying. And that's that's just, that's just so. That was one of the passes that he threw past ten yards.
Speaker 2: He threw five balls over ten yards in the first half, and these are I'm gonna break them down.
Speaker 1: That was what op one old Wiggins man. The man, dude, we planned on fourth down and we come out there and that's four straight past place Bro. I'm like, okay, I don't cool. I mean, we got Rochester, I understand, but I'm rocking with the screens.
Speaker 2: But the screens and the quick passes to Jalen are our extensions of runs, right.
Speaker 3: It's it's the run extension. True statement.
Speaker 1: I understand that. I understand that. But again, like I think we only took off with a minute twenty seconds. Yeah, I just drove I feel on that. No for sure, Okay, give me a little something, give me a nobs. Get out there, first down, one yard and what can we go and say thank you damning and say, oh that man he was playing like his hair was on fire.
Speaker 2: He can't they say before the game he was sitting on the sideline twenty minutes, eyes closed.
Speaker 1: That man, he had us, he had something to prove, no question, no question.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Second down though Henry Herey got got him a nice little eight.
Speaker 3: And then on thirty for the.
Speaker 1: First r p O, Hey, they running r PO. These are r p os. They kind of they kind of stopped it though. I'm glad they stopped it. They started just turning the back and handling it because that yeah, hey, like I said, they was they were getting a situation where they's gonna let Mark Lamar pass. You know, we just needed to try and you know, stop to run a little bit.
Speaker 3: First down.
Speaker 1: I think he ended up throwing that one of flowers. That was that was incomplete, incomplete. Second down, I think that was that was we got to complete, but we get the roughnes I could see it. He got tripped into him. I understand, but you still you know you can't okay, okay, okay, I understand that, Like I had that coming from ud Bo. I respected for understand that. First I think it was first to second down they handed to Henry.
Speaker 3: Old Man Cam were balling. Old Man Cam being balling, hey.
Speaker 1: With this little with this you see Cam frog stands just gapping, just hell, understanding what's up? Yeah, d Lineman gotta be able to be in there and standing there and whoop a man. Got to every man, whoop a man, every good man whooped two two men two U herd down hurt big hey, he just run while you got that little light boy in there. He got twenty six and in there like he's trying to block Herbie stop big Ben, But don't break light break light break lightweight, thirteen yard sack. They gotta punt the rock back over. Yes, all, come on, hey, burn down. We heard we here get the game. Well it ain't number two. Hey, you know we dumping to him. He don't get number two. You know we go, we go ahead, give it the game. Well again, we're gonna swing it to him, swing that ball to him. I'm telling you listen, man, listen when it get into it saying you still gotta tack me that thousand percent. That's what I'm I'm rocking with it. I love it. Still gotta tack it. That's why the m v p H.
Speaker 3: Roger's next play.
Speaker 1: What is it vs m nvs n w nvs nvs Q six? All right, then back in game, well for a hot little one. Then we double to him for a hot little two. Fourth down, we go, I ain't gonna lie to you. I'm sitting in there. I'm like, Yo, letting the butcher's punt the ball, bro, Yes, and that's a long that's a long yard. It wasn't like nothing. We was we was we inside her on fifty they just ran down the bonus like, come on, man, we go for it. We don't make it. Listen, Hey, Cam, I'm gonna let you know something. You was balling all night. But when you touch push Bro, you can't push him down on his back. That's why you got to push his lift this bag. Yeah, he turned it over on downs, man, Ravens get out there. First down, Henry go for foward second down, yo, ed. I don't know, but what I know, he's supposed to be around Star, but dude, Harris can't move, I know.
Speaker 2: And that was the tights And I don't even know why he on the outside, like why I think. I think the only reason why I would think it is because you had a linebacker guarding the tight end. If Andrews were to go out, he's at the end of it, you know what I'm saying. That was the only reason I was thinking they get fourteen on that, Bro.
Speaker 1: And then I don't know. I don't know what.
Speaker 3: I don't know what queen was doing.
Speaker 1: What was it? I need to see, Like Derek Henry ain't cut that hard bruh. I know, I don't know what that was.
Speaker 3: It was like, I don't know, maybe it was off balanced. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was seeing some stuff from him last night that I was I'm uncomfortable. I was seeing some side shoulders going into the fullback, like you can't. You can't lean into the fullback and hit like this, bro, you gotta be you gotta face him up so you can shed off that block so you can make that play. First down, they give it to Mitchell. I think he popped three second down again, Henry. I think he popped two third down and five. Hey, hey, we chased that boy down. That man. We got to keep the edge. But the Hermit, I'm loving the effort. I'm loving the effort. Hey, you got to have one.
Speaker 3: When you when you eight.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you right now one hundred percent Lamar. I don't know if we're to call him, but I'm so glad John Hardball played.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you.
Speaker 1: I was a little nervous after, you know, got towards the end, I'm like Damn, maybe I shouldn't, you know, be careful what you wish for. Anyway, they get a field goal, they get a field goal.
Speaker 3: That's just ten to zero.
Speaker 1: Still us we get a nice kickoff return, but we get a hole. Bro Ah, come on, man, we can't do that. We can't do that, not on a good team. Man. Yeah, I think we handing the ball were trying to run the rock. Now we hand the ball to warn the first two players. I think we ain't getting no more in like three yards.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Thirty seven, thirty seven, eight. Hey, that's what I'm talking about. You get the ball in the game, wells hands check out, shut down. Seven, he gets you twelve, he gets vertical, he gets vertical, he gets vertical.
Speaker 3: Broo, get vertical. I'm talking about like like a forty three inch vertical. Give it to them. Hey one say, hey, that what they doing.
Speaker 1: It's sweet out there like that. Let me get let me get one and swing pass they were doing, swing passes, quick to the flast, all these. Let me get it to the jailing. Let me get it to that. Hey say, let me go get seventeen okay, and then, man, come on, this is what I was talking to you about Debo on a rod. On our passes in the second half, we were five to seven over these deep passes he needs in the first half. This one was big. He played great in the second half.
Speaker 2: In the first half, a lot of Dixon dunks were over ten yards. This one is a wide open receiver, John Knew, wide open. We need you to hit this. I love a rob I'm gonna say this to anybody, though your professional quarterback. It's not like he's getting covered. He's button naked open. These are the big plays that we need because this is not a talent thing. This is just you, like we need anybody get that.
Speaker 3: We miss it. We miss it. We ended up picking up four I think on the on the second down.
Speaker 1: We get to the third down, and I thought he had it until ninety five hit the gear. Listen, do you think if he would have thought of just running to the angle? No hit god, walk down, got walk down?
Speaker 3: Walk down here, y'all, walk down easy. That's why he stopped. He was trying to hopefully do the dunk.
Speaker 1: You know how. Yeah he's go by, but yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we end up going for the field goal.
Speaker 1: Seven bank row bank bank roll. Hey there you go ten three ten three ten three, Hey Baltimore, they get back out there, yes, or Donald mar get that good scramble here, Hey, come back here. I'm gonna need I'm gonna need that. I'm gonna need that, need that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna need that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need all that first and twenty that give it to Henry Cam say, hey man, where Henry go?
Speaker 2: I go?
Speaker 3: We travel? We're running mates.
Speaker 1: We got I can't Yes, Cam, Heyward, nothing needs to be said. We go together, Okay, take it down. Hey, Hi, Smith said, I'm gonna run you down. Also, get over here. Hey again, I like it more in there the mind than he ain't a hundred Now, I like it. They give up. They do a give up play on third down six wall, let you get six on that.
Speaker 3: You know, we point the ball.
Speaker 1: They point the ball. Hey, look still, let's get out there and then we we we need to do.
Speaker 3: We get right back.
Speaker 1: We do it. We do it three and o ourselves. Nice to break up the first you got to lead him to the sideline a little bit to put it out.
Speaker 2: That's another pass on the first passing yards first half jokes like he was throwing dots, but I'm going to just speak on the place. Just lead him outside, you know what I'm saying, more towards the sideline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he was pressured on that third down. He just had to get that up out of his hands. Ye, we punt then repunt ravers, get the rock back and bry.
Speaker 3: Henry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty one, b off the rip twenty one anytime we miss feel misfit.
Speaker 2: Man, he got doubled crazy on this joint though, right, I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, now I want to ask us.
Speaker 2: I'm like, on that first run ninety five was getting double by both the dude, So who whose fault is that one?
Speaker 3: Debo?
Speaker 1: I didn't love? You gotta well he got to anchor a little better, Okay, okay, okay, okay, got a little I'm like you anchor a little better to get your your people time to feel and get over So it ain't you know, it's a combination of both, but you got you gotta you gotta anchor a little better when you you know, when you one of those interior linemen and that and especially when you over there, you know you in between that that one and that two area that zero to that one, too.
Speaker 3: You gotta be.
Speaker 1: Casey Hampton prime example. Dude, he not be there just holding two of them like, and I mean it literally be one step back, okay, Okay him, I got anchor and that'd be it. He not going nowhere.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, for I was looking because I seen the two dudes. Though, I'm like, God, that jo that looks a little crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We end up getting them to a third and nine. Hey, lamar twenty, Hey, what what happened? I'm on, you know, come on, come on. They were shooting themself in the foot. We needed that, We need all that, we need all that. Hey, thirty seventeen, they get a little za, you know what I'm saying, Get a little get a little laving punt, get a little labin punt up ball, punt the ball. Still, let's get out there and we put together beautiful and on this thirdy nine. Oh but this is what I'm saying to on this drive the screenplay and Wiggins on fire move like that's that was then outroud, But that's a Wiggins strappan to start off with. Though, what you mean, jaylen Ward for fifteen obviously okay, you can't forget about ja Okay, you can't forget about.
Speaker 3: J doub fifteen.
Speaker 1: Hey, go ahead, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Made a nice player on the second.
Speaker 1: Now, that's that's what I was saying.
Speaker 2: That's that one on one that was saying Wiggins was strapping PPU. But that's your best corner versus tight end. You know, that's okay, it's gonna be. It's okay, that's gonna be. It's okay, it's cool.
Speaker 1: This what I'm talking about. Nine.
Speaker 2: If he would have ran that fast, if we would have ran that fast, you don't think he would have got it on the first first down.
Speaker 1: No, it looked a little different when ain't nobody around. You know what I'm saying, I ain't gonna you know, you got somebody, you know, I look fast until you you put me next besides somebody that faster than ninety five running by yourself. The yard markers gold.
Speaker 2: But when you want to know, I think if somebody run after you to make you look a little faster, like oh.
Speaker 1: Now that they can catch it, it might make you nervous. You know, you start tripping and falling. That's like and all that.
Speaker 2: You know that that's why everybody falling scary. But yeah, okay, yes, yeah, legs stop getting that.
Speaker 1: We got at him too now Roger said, hey, we're gonna hit at him right there. He get a hot seven. Hey, then is game well? Making it happen for the screen the game. Listen, get the ball the man, followed by Boston. He hit Austin for thirteen. Nice little quick slab.
Speaker 3: Hey it, I ain't gonna lie. We got a little incompletion on the next.
Speaker 1: But I ain't tripping. Probably I ain't tripping, you know why. The second down, were gone ahead and we get eight swing another of the run put us in a nice third down situation across the nation. M V S sep he gets that. Okay, man, yes, we done got fifteen seconds last yep, we gotta pass ball? Yes, then all right, so we passed the rock. We passed the rock. But they finally on the third down and goal give us a p I. P It was a p I though, Yes, oh definitely was a p I. Which is talking about was p I all day? We get the first and goal and again kick the field goal. I'm kicking the field goal. We're getting the ball back in the second half. Yeah, I feel it. If we went ahead and planted the first one that when they gave him that three okay, this one that would have gave of six, we six seven half times had time we've been six seven? Did we go for it?
Speaker 3: What the flip are we doing? Huh?
Speaker 1: I'm that's I couldn't agree with you with that. If you go go for it, I'm not as man up and push push man, run the ball down their throat. What are we? Huh? Once we motion, Once we do that motion and we see that we're out.
Speaker 2: Numbered, that we got to be able to get out of that call. You know what I'm saying, Because it's just that that's not a good call. I'm not mad at going for it. I'm not I call the call the call for me was crazy, the call the call for me.
Speaker 1: Once we motioned, then yeah, then to see the call huh yeah what why when I was they getting the hope they were trying to trick them to get everybody the most.
Speaker 2: But once you see there's two people over there. You know what I'm saying, that motion didn't work. We're out numbered. You don't go there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that that that that was a blow. Uh? Yeah we did. We got zero. We got Nathaniel baka zero, ten to three, still halftime. Yeah, so let's get the ball back in the second though, biggest, big, big time hurt.
Speaker 3: What we do we hand that ball.
Speaker 1: Or nice we do after the next play picked up the first down, second down. I ain't even lie to you, bro, I don't care that it.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: That was the biggest player the game, biggest play the game.
Speaker 3: Because they lost Hamilton.
Speaker 1: That's what that's switched.
Speaker 2: A lot of things. Things got real, things got real positive. We scored twenty three points in the second half. We had three points in the first half, coach when they lost him, and I ain't gonna lie. I was hoping he was okay, but I was.
Speaker 1: I was also hoping he was concussed a little bit so he couldn't get back in the game. I knew he was gonna be concussed, ber for sure. I was a kind of hoping both of them were well to cause oh my gosh, he was bawling out there too, tackling, making plays every like. Yeah, he was shout out to this for shure. Third and ten.
Speaker 3: We finally used flying mouths.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, it's the second half. Now.
Speaker 2: The ten yard passes is when Yes, the seam balls fire moveing like you said, Kyle Hamilton is now out.
Speaker 1: That's him. Things in the middle starting to get a little more open.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you forteen Hey say that eight? Oh nice throw the second and a throw right here. Then this is what I'm down. The second half is a different w we say first half and second half. This is the beginning of the second half. Yes, sir, Joe, that throw debot.
Speaker 1: That that twenty eight yard handoff that he gave the feeling in the set in the slot to that scene her hand on boy, that that pair was so good. I could have caught that. That's what he handed it off to from twenty eight yards. Hey, how you doing twenty eight yard handoff like that? Ever, that was beautiful with a twin yard handoff. That was one on one Humphrey and hands. Hey man, what that boy name is over there? He always running the mouth. Credit man, he'll be on that Butter Butter, Hey, butter, but.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie to you. I watched Butters this morning. I look, he was sick his reash. He didn't even say anything. He said nothing.
Speaker 1: Everybody, you don't need to say nothing. Better. First down one said hey, go ahead, quick past. You know, look, make it he make it happen, make it happy.
Speaker 2: Sit second is six, okay, shoes, fourth and one. Hey, this right here is where I'm like, Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 1: But put the put the muscle in there, put the big bodies in there. Camp came through for us this time and gave a man a tous push that he needed. He said, Hey, let's do it again. That's what we should have been doing. Play same play. They know it's coming. Yes, sir, gotta stop it. You still gotta stop it. Double touch push, double toush coming out the half man. Now we tied ten ten, We tied ten ten, We tied ten ten. Hey, look him look here, hey, when it rains, paus Hey, no game here, spat rid of it. It turned out, Hey, keep them all passing the ball. What I say, The more times he passed, the more opportunities we get. Sex almost interception. TJ Way back that pass, the boy right there where he needed to be when it should be iron tea Jay Pam Hayward with the cliff, Paul to t. J. Watt, come on, why you rat birds, you rat birds, you dirty birds? Were so beautiful, hey, man, I really believed. I think that Ravens is one of the few birds that you can shoot all year round legally. Legally, I think so. I believe so. Man, I don't know, I don't know. I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: But when you were still a we, that's all we do. We hunt raven.
Speaker 1: I was so hyped. Man TJ. Watt and that joint made the play. Okay, Hey, first down one making it happen. He make nine hot, he.
Speaker 2: Makes it nowhere swing pass another extension of the run. We read at least twenty swings.
Speaker 1: He picked up the first down. On second down, that's air. Hey and Hey said, you know we ain't gonna start there. Let's get it to him again. Seven yep, I mean one third down. I think that was a pi. I think it was. I feel like it was that time. I think that was a good defense. Damn, I go with you. I go good defense. Defense.
Speaker 2: But we kicked field goal thirteen ten. We are heydbo that was speaking of. That was a man Gilman too. He made the player on the second and one the twelve and keep his baller. That's what we was hoping. He was out with the concussion also, but glad he was able to get back healthy? Who Gilman number twelve he made the year.
Speaker 1: I wasn't still there. I wasn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I know he came back.
Speaker 1: I was hoping. I hope that, you know. I was hoping it was healthy though, just yes, twelve fourteen, I could have I could have used you know what I mean. I ain't wishing. No, you know good, you could come back next week, but it ain't.
Speaker 3: No next week.
Speaker 1: Thirteen ten, hey man, ready to get the ball? And here you known he hit us for a little three and then I think it was eight for the first time. You know, it happens, that's what happens sometimes. But I don't even know what happened. Reset reset, reset ay first heismith.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's how you attacked. That's how you said.
Speaker 1: You just knocked buddy out the way you like this?
Speaker 3: Why is he even there?
Speaker 1: Every time you got to tie end on you. That's how it's supposed to look at an outside linebacker. They do not have an opportunity to block you. They should not have an opportunity to box. He is a blocking dummy with a heartbeat.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, you're dealing with tackles. Those are when you can have it like somebody has a chance. You're dealing with tight ends. You're supposed to throw them out of your way.
Speaker 1: They're not supposed to be. It's Ross on air, no question. Then they get they got scared. They false start yep you hey, lamar, guess what happened in man lamark another batter?
Speaker 3: Play man?
Speaker 1: We got we got.
Speaker 2: We got dudes like Logan Lee out there making plays. Now I don't need Logan Lee. Shout out, Logan Lee, shout out, shout out.
Speaker 1: They go on ahead, we let you know. Let Andrews get a little something because you're all so far behind you.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Man punt the ball back over to us. Man punt the ball back over to us? Stealers? What what what the what the what? What what the m v P name he game well brother, game well, game well hand it off tour six? Hey what what what? What? What what that man name here?
Speaker 2: Fire move move screen to move six first dragging him, dragging him.
Speaker 1: I mean it really wasn't dragging him, but he asked somebody there. They ain't stop him though. You know what we're doing. First down we had we hit middle for five. That give us a nice second down set up another screen another no question, Hey who who the v game?
Speaker 2: Well, it's oh so you did, but that the pig play, I think, do you? I think if I move, we gotta make it. It looked each you gotta make a little look, a little little less, a little less try and at least shoulder and you're looking back at.
Speaker 1: The rest like if you're going through the look, you know, keeping around. He looked back at him, threw it at him. He said, if you look at me, I'm a hitt him with it. It's second and fifteen. We picked a half of that though, hot hot hot seal them am what we get? We get the third and eight and we talked bad about people that it's time to talk listen. It's it's time to talk good about you now. I don't know why he threw that ball to you that many times over there in Cleveland, but I know why I threw it to you right here. That was a and that was a bad little ball. It would have been easily dropped. He had to go back. He went back to it. He went back for it. Thank you, NBS, Thank you NBS.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: We need you know. I ain't gonna lie. The next player we died another bullet when that safety hit that speed serve, Oh my good serve. That's safety. Thank those appreciate.
Speaker 2: So you know what I'm saying, long foul ball, no harm, no foul, no harm, no foul.
Speaker 1: We get the third and seven, and we love the Ravens all people, these boys? What they got five sacks on the season. No, seriously, I mean, I'm just saying it's some of you love. I mean, I'm just saying, okayies, guy on the team, what he got five sacks?
Speaker 3: Three sacks?
Speaker 1: Foe?
Speaker 3: I think I thought that was all they had. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't tell. I can't tell. They punt the ball over. Now, this is where it gets crazy. Of the Raiders get the rock. We punt the rock over man and it starts getting out of control. From here, it starts getting out of control. Yeah, this is the fourth quarter. Things the fourth quarter was what are we doing on defense that we put ourselves in positions to have this happened all the time?
Speaker 3: Dude, Like, I don't understand this one?
Speaker 1: Was this this one? I wasn't like debo the third and four? You want to go to the because it was the first The first play was Lamar he's a hit a fifteen on the out.
Speaker 2: Okay, then the next one uh ninety three week derreck Henry gets too.
Speaker 1: He gets to Lamar. Lamar had him and I scared me a little bit when he hit him because I'm like, I don't hurt him. He got that full. I'm like, dude, he got four. Okay.
Speaker 2: Look so no, this is what I'm saying. It's third and four. It's third and six and six thirty six. We have Lamar Jackson in our hands, so like this is just like not, this isn't scheme bad wise, Like no, like if we tackle him, we have high Smith there and nine five, like we have to make that play and everything is good.
Speaker 1: Nobody's tripping.
Speaker 2: The reason why he was free now is because everybody's starting to plaster. So in the backfield, Doug gotta go over and it leaves the scene. You know what I'm saying for the deep bowl out the middle. So I'm just like, the nothing would have happened if we have high Smith that I want him in that position running.
Speaker 1: Free to just set it out and grab him. And then this is one of these times where I think the rules of how you can tackle a quarterback if you do this or you do that, I can I can agree, but horrible disadvantage because normally, if you're coming in there, you're going to the thickest part of his body. Yes, but you can't hear because if you go too low, they're gonna say it's rough in the passer. Now you're going high to try and wrap he do the duck. That's why all these quarterbacks do the duck. Believe me, I'm with you. We one hundred percent to have that. It's no no way we should miss. That's just so we got cleaned down the field Solo Dolo Flowers. It shouldn't even be that way.
Speaker 2: He had him on a slant and now he hasn't on a seam running down the middle of the field.
Speaker 1: Adjustment because we didn't get there and make the play. We have to make that play, you know what I'm saying. So I'm not even gonna I can't charge that to the deepense because I love the position we're in. Get him on the ground. I got two dudes.
Speaker 2: I don't just have Iceland free, I have ninety five fan Like, come on, guys, that's so nobody would be in trouble.
Speaker 1: Everybody's plastering back field.
Speaker 2: He's trying, he's trying to keep up, but like, no, if we get hetsmith, nothing, it's nothing.
Speaker 1: Seventh, we end up. We end up seventeen seventeen thirteen, stressing me out. We get the ball back and Luke starts throwing them for Luke, he kicked that ball out of violence. Yes, sir, that's when he started. Yesday, that's when he started. I knew he was gonna do so good for us. Hey, Hey, I knew he was gonna do so good for it. Yeah, we're starting at to for the moting. Thank you. Hey. First down in quick screen, NBS get burned, get physical, hey, hey, and then that man won't he takes it. Hella tackles, he gets forwarded the next player. I think we ended up getting to like a third three. Hey. Sometimes player, hey, players up, look, plays mess up to mess up, you know, because you know what I know if that player do something, he gonna get us back.
Speaker 2: He gonna get us back. Hey, he know, dang well, little falter. Oh, that boy said, oh I owe I owe you. Okay, let me put it in here.
Speaker 1: He got my I owe you. I come back when I got the payment for it. Okay, so you're gonna make it eight and he'll make yeah debo. You know I ain't tripping, do you see? It is who to who to fire? Move? Okay, running over, give give him a little loser. I'm gonna sticks. I might run. I might. It's thirty and eight.
Speaker 2: I might run a little, just just a little ten yard out at the sticks. No, I'm anagy. And then right there, right in the pocket in between the split safeties, Oh my goodness, thirty thirty one, thirty one.
Speaker 3: Hey that.
Speaker 2: I started getting a little crazy too, depot, devot. Then we saw run a little crazy. Timeout situations.
Speaker 1: Look a little crazy, you know, looking. I ain't cripping though, because you know what happened on that third and two. We gotta go to who game?
Speaker 2: Well, this is the play, this is the play that we should have ran on the on the on the before half, something.
Speaker 1: Like this, something like this that had a handoff Joe. You know what I'm saying. Not a back not a back off toss. Something going wrong.
Speaker 3: I think somebody's smoking dope.
Speaker 1: What have we doing? But we went and got that. We went got that.
Speaker 2: Hey, I got you back touch down CD twenty Come on, Smoky Bro.
Speaker 1: We get the ball back to the Ravens because we got to because we got to kick it off to him. Defense defense, defense, defense, three plays, Bro, three plays, and thet us scored a touchdown. But see side open. What Joe, what is going on.
Speaker 3: Back there on the third down?
Speaker 1: Joe, this is what I'm trying to tell you. For the bread. We're in zero again and I'm looking at Joey Porter Jr.
Speaker 2: And Dougger. They're on that side of the field. They're communicating. It's a man the man. It's the worst eyes I've seen. That's not on Jayleen Ramsey. That's not on the Santi Sandswel Junior. They have their men. So when Santi Saintuil has Richard the fullback on the in the man line of scrimmage, so he's blocking, making sure that he has his man. Jayalen Ramsey is a spy, you know what I'm saying. So they're in zero.
Speaker 1: Joey Porter Jr. Does this when you point to your man. It's like this. When we got the receivers over here, eighty one and Flowers.
Speaker 2: So when Flowers ran that overroute and they started scrambling, his eyes are in the backfield. He starts running with the wheel route that which is Queen's man. So if you look at the game, when you see Flowers catch the ball, Dougger's running over their full speed. Jayalen Ramsey's looking like, who's man is the Santi Samuel's looking like, who's man is this miscommunication? You gotta have your eyes better, stay on your man. And we're in zero coverage, so like it's going to be a tough place.
Speaker 1: Just run with him. That's a that's a dB miscommunication play. That's the hell with miscommunity. You can't have miscommunication. Man. When during the crunch time, this is when the play you get tired of, You get more focused. You stick on what you're supposed to stick on, like that's that's that's why are we watching somebody that we got? No, that's your man, Go yes with you. We don't need to look at the QB. Man, You don't. You don't when you start looking at the QB. Yes, the QUB looking at your man running wide?
Speaker 2: Man, the man you're looking at your man. He's running down the field. It's a pass play.
Speaker 1: We have this happened in time and time again. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes are we not being taught like, hey, lock it, don't look until you can put your hand on him. You don't look.
Speaker 3: I I was taught by my linebacker coach, you don't.
Speaker 1: You don't look to you can touch him.
Speaker 2: We The thing is, we sold out on making sure we went zero cover a lot more than I expected.
Speaker 1: And that was making sure that we said they.
Speaker 2: Should because we're gonna make sure they're gonna have to run, they're gonna have to pass it to beat us.
Speaker 1: My thing is, if you leave these big plays, that's like, that's on guard your man duggard. That's I can't I can't blame you. I can't blame you. I know that's what I'm saying. That's just man, man, that's a player fucking up. Like now we're down, yes, two to twenty, Yes, three plays Bro, three plays? How in the fiddle faddle? I don't understand that. I don't I don't understand that. Luckily we got Aaron Rodgers. Still, let's get the rock back. Aaronston sixt beautiful. Right after the two minutes he get a hot eight little body that man m VP game Well, that ain't so clutch, Bro, clutch call him game well clutch. I'm gonna give him three names, call him game well clutch. We get to a third n ten Rogers out of a move. Hey, what you're looking at? Son? Hey, you gotta have him seven studs you got to that's a lonely place. You gotta have him seven studs with you at Hine Field. Got where you at akros Stadium? Okay, when you're at Akrosha Stadium any time from the end of November through Daniel Wirack.
Speaker 3: Your slip bo.
Speaker 1: Told me you gotta stack. You gotta stack them cliche. Man, you gotta have you gotta have two right here. You gotta have one right here. I had these two down here. You gotta have them load. You gotta have the two right back here. Hi. You know why, so you can grip so you don't slip when you wear them speeds. Baby, and all that right there, that's all come back together. They turf goo kick out from under you. That's what that's called home field advantage. This is a lonely place to be. Man. We know, hey, we up twentyfold to twenty six. Bobs.
Speaker 3: Well, come on in there, baby, come on bos.
Speaker 4: Oh lord, oh my, oh no, I know, oh I wish, I wish, my god, everybody, I think everybody does the same and runs away from the screen.
Speaker 1: Oh no, bruh, bruh. I'm bruh, And this is the bad bruh.
Speaker 3: This is the bad part.
Speaker 1: Broh. In my heart, I already know the defense about to sell.
Speaker 3: Because we ain't stop nobody.
Speaker 1: And I don't close it out. And this is about what one game this year.
Speaker 2: And I'm thinking, and this is not a time for Ben to do break like it's like they need a field goal they don't need and they got three timeouts, so I'm I'm thinking in my in my I'm like, god, damn, it's not overtime.
Speaker 1: They got to get in field goal range and we lose. We ain't never, never, never had this, bro He ain't missed one all year. And Ben, I don't know how ninety is ninety straight extra points bruh. And then on top of that, we kicked the ball off to him.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, kickoff.
Speaker 1: Team sat down one first down and he's in field goal range. I'm like, oh, bruh, bruh. They sail fifty five seconds, second and two. It's a legal Lord. What would have been the first time, right, crazy fourth and seventh. Bro, I ain't gonna lie. Bro, he just made a play. He did, but come one, man, I don't oh man, likely, I know he made up here. He made a catch. Catch. I know, I know, I know. I'm just hoping. I want Jayleen to try to go through his hands, just trying. That's what I was. Just pushed through the hands.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 1: You gotta see, like the ball is so high. He's hoping that he's catching it at the high.
Speaker 2: But if you run to the deep, run to likely and just try to punch rip his hands apart, you know what I'm saying. So I was feeling for Jalen too, like I want I want him in that position. He got the aw skills.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking, yes, yes, now listen, bro, I'm sitting there, okay, and I'm gonna tell you I'm I'm I'm beyond mad. So they go and they doing one play and I'm like, hopefully Marrol thunder this ball to Derek and hear from it. They go to the middle of the field. Man, Yes, even that was like, oh my god, even worse. They even think like they put it the way you want to send it up. They want it where he like it. Listen, I ain't gonna lite you. My son said, hey, he said, Dad, you think he gonna make it. Everything in me wanted to say no, but I told the truth and I was upset and my heart was hurt, and I said, well, what the hell you think he gonna do? They done drafted him. They drafted a kicker. Son, they drafted a kicker. You started yelling on your son and then my Hey, but my heart is like, oh god, I hope you miss I hope he misses it. But I'm setting myself up to not be hurt. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I can't be hurt again.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've been hurt too many times, don't you know loop loose that other flip could right? Yes, sir, Hey, I'm all right, but hey man, this is this is where you gotta learn. Man. Sometimes, Hey, hey, this is that's the football league. Man. Me.
Speaker 3: Not for long, baby, not for long.
Speaker 1: And I appreciate you. I'm sorry it had no at I ain't sorry. I'm lying.
Speaker 3: I'm lying.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy it happened. I couldn't listen. That is your problem, and I'm glad you got it, oh my goodness, because it could have been the other way. Do you know what I'm saying, ugly demo. End of the day.
Speaker 2: It goes down to that they could have made the field goal, and then we're talking a whole different tune. Somebody got somebody gotta lose him a fan. I love Lamar Jackson, but it had to be here or it was it had to Boswell missed the field goal extra plus well, no extra points, yes, just the makeup loo.
Speaker 1: For the makeup loo. You're gonna have to shoot the lou listen. It's okay, it's okay. You gotten next year. I don't know what you guys situation will be. I really don't care because we need to, you know, concentrate on Monday.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, Monday. What are we on Monday? That football?
Speaker 1: Joe? Well wait, we're playing at Houston Taxi and Monday. What's the record for the Stellers on Mondays? On Mondays? On Mondays? What's the record for the Stillers on Mondays? Hey Joe, Joe, Joe, look at us? Hey this like hey, like might say, hey, this right here is a while you do business? Would afford it to your old guy like Aaron Roch done that list? This ain't on no body but the offense, Aaron Rochess deepen. Y'all sold on me, y'all sold on me. Hey, but y'all got y'all get a chance ta get a chance on Monday night at home. It don't listen, we can get our first win in a playoff game since twoy sixteen. We have an opportunity and we could do it at home. Don't get no better than that, man, do you understand? Now? Look here, man, like they said, well like like coach t said, he had a he had one hell of a quote. Oh my goodness, that got the go ahead with just make that kick. Season's over comes to a screeching halting, missing.
Speaker 3: That kick and the winner going on.
Speaker 1: You know what it is? If mind had mail parts, you'd be my uncle, all right, m.
Speaker 3: If if was a fifth.
Speaker 2: Now, there's a thin line between squashing grapes and drinking.
Speaker 1: Wine, no question, no question, no question. Now I will say this, mhmm. According to who you're talking to nowadays, it could still be honest. But I'll leave that for another discussion. Joe, Yeah, we go go over here and we go let you know that that h field gold that that man missed, it's still has had a priest, come out that thing blessed with some Hordi waller during pre game.
Speaker 3: Man, look at the video, Baby, Lord my shepherd, he know what I want, He know what I will?
Speaker 1: You know what I need? No question, yes, sir, Come all right, hey Joe, you want to know something, Joe? What's up? Better? Before every game? I have holy water and I got oil too. Ah, bless my shoes and my pads and all that for protection got put on. You know what I'm saying. You know word as your armor. You know what I'm saying. No, No, for sure, yes, sir. Man look at it. Man, Hey, I ain't saying God play favorous, but if I was a betting man, I'd have to say that God was still fan. I'm telling you right now, boy, I'm telling you right now talking about Hey, look, you know you know what you know what I'm gonna say with that to DBO Because it may it may not be with when you want it, but.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be there right on time. So so he's an all time god. So this time is still is time.
Speaker 1: It ain't in your time, but it's gonna be on the time. Maybe now is the time for us to get a win. Come on, and DK is coming back. Hey, you get mad d K coming back, Joe, Joe, we got that man d K coming Hey, look at manh hold on, look at me your browns. They did something. They won a game. I guess you got oh, hold on, look Miles Garrett, time out, time out. I wish we could play this, Sack. I really wish we could play all you think he gave it to him. No, he got off the age. Crazy, He got off the edge. He got off the edge, crazy, got off the edge and room and then got him. He felt this, he said, oh his smile. No, he was running from Miles the whole game. Didn't run the whole game. You didn't watch the little one. The whole game right there, Joe Burrow.
Speaker 2: Was throwing the ball under two and a half seconds, then the whole game, and then he was running that that one.
Speaker 1: He didn't even try and run. He didn't go out of his way. I'm not gonna he didn't go out of his way on that didn't way. He saw he's protecting hisself behind him and sat down.
Speaker 5: He's protecting himself. He did like this, he's protecting himself, He's protecting it was it was it was Garrett the touching. Nope, he was protecting himself and the only brother.
Speaker 1: Bank TJ's record. Man, well got more hateful the Stillers than he do the Browns. That's all that was. Don't believe it, Miles. Joe. Hey, Joe, you get that for that. I know you ain't happy over there, huh. I know you don't like what's going on over there, Joe bur Joe Burrow. I'm talking about Joe Burrow. I know he can make up for that though. You can make up for that, Joe. I know you ain't happy what's going on over there. Yeah, I mean, the off season is here for you guys, and I know you need to sit down with your family and you got to make decisions. You know, you need to think about your future, and you want your future to be something worse, you know, taking your kids to see and going back and looking at it and having the history of you know, a lineage, a legacy, a tradition. And when I think about that, when I say those words, it brings still is my heart like this like this bo you know, Hall of Fame, you know, Joe, Yeah Burrow, Look, look, Joe, you need to bring him were missing, were missing a piece, Joe. Oh, I'm talking to you. I'm talking to you. Look, Joe Burrow, Look here we missing a piece that would be be that piece. Ain't no worry, Joe. Listen, you gotta look out for yourself. You gotta take care of yourself. I care about you, Joe, because I did do a year in Cincinnati, and I know what you what you're doing over there, what you're facing over there. I know what you're going through.
Speaker 3: I didn't heard it in your voice.
Speaker 1: I heard I feel. I feel your pain when I hear you talk. Joe, Borrow, Borrow, listen to me. Hey boy, Hey, hey, hit me on the ground. Hey, I'm gonna DM.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna see what you're doing, and everybody will take care of Joe out in the be good.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: It's okay now. But this is time where you need to start making decisions. Joe. It is the off season for you.
Speaker 1: It's over with. Joe. Ja said he gonna do what everybody told him to do. He he going to can Coon. Joe, I want you to go to can Kon, get you some rest and think. Chill, chill. You went through a lot this year, Joe. You've been injured. You came back from injury. You fought back for this team. And what they do for you, what they do for you, they do for you.
Speaker 6: They belt they act like it's your fault. Listen, Joe said he wanted to be fun again. You want to have fun, having fun, Joe, were only having fun. Joe, come on, man, now look here, man, I think I think you bought Zach Taylor. He said, He goes a little irk. Tw of officials delayed the game from Miles Garrett. I think we got a little bit of sound go ahead.
Speaker 7: A long conversation with the officials after the Garrett sack.
Speaker 1: What was going on there? What?
Speaker 3: There's five minutes left in our season.
Speaker 7: We're playing for our lives here, and I was to stop the game and in a critical moment like that, and the refs just said that they made a decision that they were going to stop the game, and they said they tried to do it as quickly as possible. I didn't feel that we didn't sub We're trying to be on the ball and go and play with tempo, and the Empire just held the ball so that we couldn't do anything.
Speaker 1: And I'm yelling and Joe, get on the ball.
Speaker 7: We didn't sub we're going and then we couldn't play, And so again trying to get an answer was not easy. They just said that they made a decision as a as a crew to stop the game when that happened. I guess it didn't matter when it happened. It just they were going to stop the game.
Speaker 1: And that.
Speaker 7: I was never informed to that. They didn't say one word. We meet with them in the ninety minute meeting before the game. They did they didn't about this.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm.
Speaker 3: Joe, he said they was fighting for their life.
Speaker 1: What huh? What? What? What life was you fighting for? Where were you going with this win or possible win that you think you could have got? Yeah? That was was that win gonna save this? I don't know. Maybe they thinking about getting rid of I don't know what's going on. Joe just went on ahead and gave that man what he wanted. When didn't they stop the game for a little bit for somebody that didne broke an NFL record? Come home, man, what are you talking about? And you playing in a nothing game? Ran in a nothing game?
Speaker 3: What you're really mad about?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: What is he really mad about? Man?
Speaker 2: You know why he's mad, man, because he just just anything that you could talk about about besides them losing the game, something to complain about. Uh. And it's really kind of like when somebody breaks the NFL record, that's that's that's normally what happens. And especially I could see him being a little bit mad because you know how they even tell you before the game the ninety minute meeting. All right, coach, but nothing you're talking about tempo, You're trying to make excuses. Miles Garrett just broke the record NFL record in NFL history. Neither one of the Browns nor your team is going to the playoffs win or lose this game, So what's a minute gonna take? Like all these injuries and stuff when they happens and you can't get on the ball, it's the same thing. You can't slow down for a dude that just broke an all time record, you know what I'm saying, for his greatness to being out there. So he's just kind of mad, That's kind of what That's what I mean. If you're losing, you're gonna find reasons to get mad.
Speaker 1: So I think that's what it was. I'm was it at they stadium. It was at they spot too.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm thinking he.
Speaker 1: Feeling feeling a little bit of jealousy, a little bit of a little bit of maybe in the mad I don't know, man, when it comes down to it, you don't. He don't really want nobody celebrating on his field like that because they really don't get to celebrate on the field like that. They ain't got to celebrate too many times on the field for the show.
Speaker 2: And they double celebrated, broke the record and beat them, broke the record and beat them.
Speaker 1: And I mean, I ain't gonna lie again. I think I think Joe sat down for him. I mean, I mean it was sort of like, you know, he sat down like like chicken sit on the eggs, and he did not move. He felt the swipe. He said, Hey, if I feel the swipe and you're there, I'm gonna sit down for you. Le getting to you, especially even the fourth quarter, you know what I'm saying. I'm just saying. But anyway, it could have been a strip sack, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He would protect the ball, sat down, he got you, huh, he wasn't even it could have been a strip Joe.
Speaker 1: He was protecting himself, so it wasn't a strip sack. He's saying he knew Myles beat his tackle before even like almost like he was off side, so he got there so quick he had Oh let me get down, let me check. Bruh. Listen, man, you sound you sound like this columnist that salty that Miles broke the record with. I guess with the benefit of the extra game. What do you think of the records that's being broken with the benefit of the extra game, Like it's an extra next to him or something. Though, Ain't it like something goes on like like you look at it, dude. These Russan records, Dude, these Russan records that these dudes are breaking. They was like them Rush recorde made like with like fourteen games or something. Yeah, no, but I'm not the league. It is what it is.
Speaker 2: It's one more game. So I mean, these are gonna be the next record. Records are meant to be broken. So if they put.
Speaker 1: Another game on it, if they can get it in the game, it's gonna be seventeen game. Joys.
Speaker 2: The sixteen long records are gonna still be there as long until somebody breaks them. Like your records aren't meant to stay there forever. He still got twenty three. And then when you talk about snaps, let's look at snaps Miles. I think he did it in five hundred less snaps. So you were talking about games. Games are games, But how many times you out there, like the opportunities to be out there and rush the passer straight hand had four hundred some more opportunities to do it, and Miles still beat him in that. So I'm like, if apples and apples, you know what I'm saying, Like, if you go out there and do it, records are records.
Speaker 1: The league changed it, nobody.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at Miles because he has to play in seventeen game season.
Speaker 1: You can't make like that's your fault. But for the next generation, I'm with you. Like you said, he got to the highest number of sacks in the shortest period of time Fero in NFL history.
Speaker 2: So like it's kind of like, yeah, all that stuff you're trying to put in here, it don't matter, Like put look in if you look really look into it. That man getting getting after quarterback, Yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: Just I think it's a commonist. He just salty man, he needs something to have something to write about, you know what. But again, it's true. It is though it is another game, It's very true. And Joe did kind of sit down for it.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: I will say that.
Speaker 3: Your boy Stefensky, he's no longer with you guys.
Speaker 1: He was fired this morning.
Speaker 3: Joe, how do you feel about that show?
Speaker 2: Honestly, man, I am. I'm actually happy for the Browns. I'm happy for the Browns because now I at least I don't know. And we kept Andrew Berry too. He drafted really well. He has a really good draft class. He believes in Shador. He likes Shador, and.
Speaker 1: I don't think it is your doors.
Speaker 2: I just know that the next coach that we get is gonna have to like him at least and not like think they're like, you know, I'm not going to like rock with this dude.
Speaker 1: Be a legitimate, firm guy. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Offense, But I'm glad that now we at least have a different direction that we're going. And it's not with the fans because I was not rocking with that. Andrew Berry is bringing in good players. We can do that one more time. See, we can do but I need a good coach to come in. And now, once we pick the coach, then I'll be able to let you know how I feel about the coach.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I understand that.
Speaker 1: Yo. And boys over there in uh Vegas they fired Pete Carroll too. Oo. I was yoh, and homeboy, your homeboy over there again and he just got fired too over there in Arizona. Nine straight losses. Nah, you know it's it's a league. You know the league. Don't play man, What have you done with lately?
Speaker 3: What have you done for me lately?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: One have you done for me lately?
Speaker 1: Look here, man, it's stillest play all back welated Monday night.
Speaker 3: Listen, we gonna get we go.
Speaker 1: We ain't we got We don't run out of time. Yeah, we don't ran out of time. But look here, man, we're gonna keep going a little bit. But we gona pick up on all that Stiller stuff. Were gonna pick up on that tomorrow and Friday and give you give you exactly what.
Speaker 3: It is that's gonna need to be done. Baby.
Speaker 1: I guess yesterday the Falcons they fired U Morris, They got Morse and the gym about of the huh, how that happened? Like what that happened? Bro? Man, they ain't playing So I ain't mad that I ain't s we could look at him for the brows. Bruh. They got rid of that man year two of a five year deal that's guaranteed paper. You're just letting it go. They don't even care. They don't even care about the paper, like a you lost this quarterback to like come on, yeah, bro, I'm telling you the look.
Speaker 2: So we still in the playoffs, but the Browns now since we fire Stefanski, we got Andrew Berry. Still, we need to get linemen and wide receivers. We're going to get our defenses coming back great, and we get another we get Mark, we get Emerson back. Also another corner that's on the outside. What's up you saying we again?
Speaker 1: Who are you with?
Speaker 3: Who are you talking about?
Speaker 1: You got you, you brought the little you brought up, You brought up the Browns.
Speaker 2: We talked about the Stills the whole episode because now that Browns a mathematic eliminated.
Speaker 1: So when you talked about the firing of Stefanski, I'm what we're talking Okay, I got I got you were saying you were saying we, and we've been saying we this hold then you're saying weed. But you're saying things of people that I don't recognize, you know. Okay, okay, all right, okay, I just I got you. I was just listen, man, I was just bringing in clarity to the thing, that's all, Joe. I'm just like, you know, people like clarity. I like clarity. That's just you know, that's just what it is. Man. Good, Yeah, it's okay, It's okay. I ain't. I ain't shooting at you. I'm shooting at you a little bit, but I ain't shooting like a shooting at twenty two. You know, I ain't. I ain't.
Speaker 3: I ain't trying to bust at you with fifty you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm It's a little deuce, okay, just a little duce. Little I'm saying that I might hit you one time. You didn't even gonna know what's there?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Man, Look here, man, let's go into some of these super chat Covenant Life donated. Oh my god, Covenant, thank you, thank you, thank you. Look here, what's coming first? Giving none of the God in that Holy water can can was playing Can was playing like he was playing for his last dinner. A A Rod played like he would like he really knew Jesus. Yes, after Texans and their defense, I ain't gonna go that far. I ain't gonna get disrespected that. You know, Texas, it really is a number one defense that we really gonna get into that. That's kind of that's kind of Yeah, we're gonna get into that tomorrow. But dude, tomorrow and the way is go.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But she said, h if the Texans, this is her.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying this Texan after Texas and the defense, but I'm a little concerned about andersty Joe, make up your mind. You look better in that color. Joe, Yes, up your mind. Brother. This is what I'm trying to tell you, all right, covering in life, tell you I won't wear it no more. But I feel like since they got mathematically eliminated, I was going boom boom boom, and then when.
Speaker 2: They played each other, I'm rocking. I was walking with the Browns. Now we're going into the playoffs. I played for both teams, so like, how you gonna shoot me? You can't shoot the messenger.
Speaker 1: It's okay, blood man, It's you want to know that the boys seventh seventeen twelve donated seven dollars. Man, he said, Joe, Yo, it's the Browns gear you shipped out the can con already. No, it's not a cat coon. It's just packed up for next year. You sure that the can't go on? No, man, it's packed up. Man, Man, I got stuff all. Hey the boy, Hey man, thank you, Man, appreciate you watching donat and Hey love the show. We love you too, man, love man, we in lovest man. Everybody love everybody. Everybody love me. Everybody love me. Hey, swing the child for the dirt. Yeah, all that good stuff. Look here, man, No Monday night football tonight, Joe. Okay, okay, Joe, what you're doing tonight? I'm watching me some Texans film, Joe. I listen. I gotta get into it because I really feel like I really feel like they listening to us. I feel like I feel like I feel like they're paying attention, and I ain't really seeing the Texas enough. I just did a quick icon, you know, I just looked at it real quick, and I'm sitting there and I'm like, you know what, I need to go back and see the games against guys that play similar defenses as us. You know what I'm saying, I need to get there and see what it is that I needed us. When we put the words out there, they do it. Hey, I was okay if we lost that game. But I wasn't okay if we lost, But I was okay if we lost it and Lamar did it, I was cool. But that's what we did. Yeah, they're taking away, bro. We was out there when we need to get there.
Speaker 2: Joe was out there in zero making sure you said, we're not gonna lose. And then the second half, we was in zero coverage making sure that they had that they weren't going to run the ball.
Speaker 1: So if they listening, they got to be listening to us, man, they got to be listening to us. So tomorrow, hey, we're gonna be talking about We're gonna be talking about next week's Monday game against the Houston Texas Stadium. Okay, and a you know a few of these other playoff games coming up this weekend. But Joey's a listen, we never gonna apologize for winning. We can never. That's what we're not gonna do.
Speaker 3: Debo.
Speaker 1: A win is a win, and we gonna get it in because they say, if.
Speaker 2: You got problems, people are gonna be happy that you got them. Nobody's said about your problems.
Speaker 1: Hey, look here, man, I'm feeling so good right now, Joe. Anybody ever been to a playoff game at Akrisha Stadium? Look here, look here, look here, you give it out. I'm gonna go ahead and see what I can do. See if i can't get maybe two tickets. And if i'm if I'm feeling real good, if i'm if I'm looking at things that make me feel real good at seeing things that make me feel real good because I feel real good sense the two. Look here, man, y'all, y'all come on back here tomorrow and now we'll let you know exactly what it's gonna be. And again, hey, we wanted to thank the rat Birds and Loop for looking for a rat It had to be somebody that it had to be somebody. I'm so glad it was you. Thank you guys for joining us on this episode the Debo and Joe, please hit the like and subscribe button. You gotta get us to a hundred thousand before Super Bowl. And I's I know you know it's a lie between love and hate Joe.
Speaker 2: There's a thill line, but I mean squashing grapes drinking wine.
Speaker 1: It was the fifth.
Speaker 2: We all be drunk and you know the other one, coach C. I will see you guys tomorrow on debo with Joe and we out