Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 2: Let's get some individual equity movers now and bring in from market drivers normal Linda Bloomberg Television Markets correspondent Nora get Us started in video.
Speaker 3: The big name here, the big name of the day here, and almost feels like every day at this point. Let's take her in VDA and we are seeing the company we're averaring up as much as five point six percent. This is the highest level on record. Of course, we know that the company topped the five trillion dollar mark, the first company to do that in terms of market capitalization. But of course we also know that this is a lot of this being really driven by a lot of the plans and partnerships that they've been rolling out. But additionally, Trump saying that he will discuss the company's Blackwell AI processors with Chinese leader Chi Jimping, and so this of course will rallying, getting Wall Street really excited about what that can mean here for the company and just the broader landscape here. So you are seeing sharers on a tier up about fifty five percent here today.
Speaker 4: Wow, all right, very good. I'll tell you what it used to be like a hot stock, hot sector telecommunications. If Verizon reported today as well.
Speaker 3: They did report revenue. We saw a lot of different metrics that came through here, but they did report a loss in terms of wireless phone subscribers for the third quarter. But they do really have an aggressive strategy that they're really trying to roll out here to gain subscribers. So they're trying to focus away from emphasizing their network and towards improving more or less the customer experience here. So you're seeing shares of Verizon up for their best day since July here, up as much as five point one percent on the year. Not looking like there's too much going on here, up about one percent so far, you're.
Speaker 4: Today, Well, it's interesting. This is a new CEO, Dan Shulman, plans to quote aggressively transform Verizon's culture and cost structure to improve the customer experience and compete effectively. I mean you think about you know, Verizony, big telecom companies. That might be a hard thing to do, absolutely aircraft carriers of companies, and I feel.
Speaker 3: People are kind of like locked into whatever company they work with. I mean, I feel like you have your one phone provider. Unless some other hot new deal comes out, you pretty much stick with the legacy that you have.
Speaker 4: But churn is a big thing.
Speaker 2: And what that's also true when it's some to upgrade your phone, that's when you start looking at right, you start shopping around cast about see who gets you the best deal. All right, let's take a look at five Serve.
Speaker 3: I Serve not a pretty day here, actually the worst day ever on record for the company. This is a fintech company that we're talking about, falling for its lowest level since twenty eighteen. This is after its results really confused Wall Street. They suffered a record plunge after slashing their outlook for full year earnings and a third quarter results that really did not fall well in terms of Wall Street expectations here, So you really are seeing the stock taking a beating today in particular. But it hasn't really been a pretty picture this year totally here. I mean, shares have been down sixty four percent so far this year. So clearly a troubled company right now.
Speaker 1: The stockmover's report from Bloomberg Radio check Back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street, and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.