Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program, it is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. We do have some good news. Remember the person that this guy we now have identified him Brian Cole, thirty years old Virginia, works in the office as a bail bondsman. And this is the guy that the suspect that five years ago placed those bombs. While the RNC and DNZ has now been arrested after an extensive investigation. We'll get into more details as the program unfolds. The President, as of today, has ordered flags to be flown at half staff to honor Sarah Beckstrom, the National guardswoman that was slain in this recent attack in DC. As a mark of respect for the memory of Specialist Sarah Bestrom the West Virginia Army National Guard. By the authority vested to me as President of the United States, by the Constitution, by the laws of our country, I hereby order the flag of the United States shall be flown at half staff at the White House and upon all public buildings and grounds, at all military post, naval stations on all naval vessels of the Federal Government in the District of Columbia and throughout the United States It's territories and possessions until sunset December fourth, twenty twenty five. I also direct that the flag shall be flown at half staff for the same length of time at all US embassies and around the world, and other offices and facilities abroad. Any further went on to say, you know, all we know is like everything else we've been lied to, you just turned the open. It infuriates me when I hear this guy may orcus. No, No, we robust vetting and screening process that we've had. We're proud of our Afghan resettlement program, and now we're arresting Afghan nationals left right and sideways, and nobody's you know, doing a thing about it. One of the things that I guess maybe I don't like the word pride because it implies ego and it's not. It's not pride. I'm just I'm glad. I've learned lessons in this business, and I've learned from the past, and I learned by accident. I've told the story that the day that Richard Jewell was declared the you know that he fits the profile of a loane bomber after the Centennial bombing.
Speaker 1: In Atlanta.
Speaker 2: This is, you know, nineteen ninety six, during the Olympics that took place in the city of Atlanta. All of a sudden, I'm on the I'm live, and I see a story crosses, you know before me. By the way, something is bleeding into my ears. Whoever is running the board and anyway, so long story short is I didn't know Richard Jewel was listening to my program. I didn't find that out till later, and lo and behold, I find out Richard Jewel was listening, and I was making the case well, just because he lives with his mother, which was the body of the article, does not mean that he is a domestic terrorist. And maybe he's trying to save money like a lot of people, do you know, if you're trying to get into a head of life. And he learned later, you know, had ambition, he wanted to be a police officer, et cetera. And it ended up that he was a hero. His attorney at the time, land Woods, swears that he thinks that's what took his life. He said it on this very program. But the point is is I didn't rush to judgment. And then I found out later he was listening to the show, and I began to realize, don't rush to judgment, and even if it means that you're not going to be the first to report a story that's okay, and that has served me well in my life, and that has led to many high profile cases where we are right and the legacy state run media is wrong. We were right about Duke Lacrosse, we were right about UVA, We were right about Freddie Gray and Baltimore. We were right about this phony narrative Michael Brown, hands up, don't shoot Officer Darren Wilson. I had sources telling me almost from day one that there were numerous eyewitnesses that would corroborate Officer Darren Wilson's story. And yet the media ran with these stories every single time. And it's not like they learn from their mistakes. They just keep doubling down on rushing to judgment. And we watched this unfold during the entire you know, since the day that Donald Trump came down that escalator, you know, in twenty fifteen at Trump Tower and the Russia hoax and it was a hoax, and it was a lie, and it was disseminated, and it was manufactured, and it was based on a bought and paid for Russian ironically disinformation dossier, you know, bought and paid for by his opponent at the time, Hillary Clinton. It was designed to create a narrative against Donald Trump to help them win the election and help him lose an election. And then we've learned more about it since we learned that the professionals, the career senior intelligence officials in our country, thanks to Tulsi Gabberts d classification, they did an assessment of that election and they determined, no, there was no Trump Russia collusion. We know that it got to Barack Obama's desk thanks to Tulsi's declassification, and we learned that instead of accepting the result, so senior career intelligence intel officials, that they ordered a new intelligence assessment, one that brought that political narrative back to life.
Speaker 1: Even though they had to.
Speaker 2: Know nobody will convince me otherwise in my mind, they had to know that it was bs. And then we found out that it even got worse than that, and that that Russian dirty dossier bought and paid for by Hillary, even though top officials were warned to not trust it in August of twenty sixteen. Is even indications that top officials that came up with the later assessment knew damn well that this was a phony assessment, but they didn't care. It became the bulk of information for not one but for PIZA applications that's going to a court to backdoor spy on American citizens. In this case, they used a Trump campaign volunteer by the name of Carter A. They upended his complete and total life. We got him on the program this week and as a backdoor into all things Trump world. And you know in this dossier, remember the money went to a law firm, Perkins cooy to an odd research firm that hired Christopher Steele. He put together a series of uncorroborated memos and it later become became known as the dossier. And that's just one example of our government being corrupt and our government lying to you. But more importantly, the state run legacy media mob just outright lining to you. You know, we saw the same thing happen in twenty twenty. We know for a fact that our government corroborated the veracity of the very real Hunter laptop in March of twenty twenty. You would think they would corroborate that to the American people, that this was a very real laptop and it had very incriminating information not only about Hunter Biden, but about about his father and about their financial dealings, and have my income goes to Pops? And which account should I pay Pops for this home repair and that home repair and so on and so forth. Never mind the porn and the guns and everything, and the drug use and everything else that was revealed that in that laptop from Hell. So instead of telling the American people the truth, what did the FBI do? They went about in the summer of twenty twenty meeting with every social media company and basically pre bunking that very real laptop that they had verified as authentic. And they, you know, said, well, you may be a victim of Russian disinformation. You got to be careful, got to be very careful. Now they knew at the time, and we've had Bob Costello, who was then Rudy Giuliani's attorney, he had a copy of that laptop. They knew he had a copy of that laptop. When they rated Rudy's home and they took all of his devices, the one device they didn't take is the one with Hunter Biden's laptop on it. They knew the story would break, hence weekly meetings with all these big tech companies. They knew the story would drop. It dropped in October of twenty twenty. They knew if it was verified as authentic, there's no chance Joe Biden could have won that election. No way, impossible, mathematically, in my mind, impossible. But when that story came out and those big tech companies that they were warning could be victims of Russian disinformation asked the FBI whether or not it was real or not, or is this the disinformation you were warning us about? They lied again. Now why do I lay this foundation? We have now heard for weeks that well, for the last week at least, non stop, never ending corrupt legacy state media propaganda and lying that somehow that Pete hag Seth put out a kill them all order as it relates to the President's efforts to stop a designated terrorist organization out of Venezuela known as Trende Arragua. And that's why and we know how many Americans are dying from opioid addiction and overdose and fentanyl addiction and overdose. And that's all we've heard. Now, a little shocking where the source comes from. Real Clear Politics put a big highlight on this today, ABC News, Martha Ratt. It's not exactly a member of the vast right wing conspiracy, not somebody that I don't even think likes Donald Trump a little bit. And this is her report from yesterday.
Speaker 3: Tonight, new information. According to a source familiar with the incident, the two survivors climbed back onto the boat after the initial strike. They were believed to be potentially in communication with others and.
Speaker 1: Salvaging some of the drugs.
Speaker 3: Because of that, it was determined they were still in the fight and valid targets. A JAG officer was also giving legal advice. So again, David, that video will be key.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Even the top Democrat, Jim Hines on the House Intelligence Committee, confirmed that the Navy admiral who's in charge of this operation absolutely denies the Washington Post report. At Secretary of Defense Pete hag Seth, a Secretary of War Pete hag Seth, you know, sent out a kill them all order on this drug smuggling vote. So let's see what they were able, because it was determined that they were still in the fight, because the two survivors were climbing back onto the boat, and that they were apparently trying to salvage the drugs that they were trying to smuggle into our country to kill our fellow citizens. So there were survivors that obviously we're still in the fight trying to recover the drugs so they could ship them to our country and poison and kill more Americans, you know, more American kids.
Speaker 1: And you know, we checked with a lawyer.
Speaker 2: By the way first before taking them out. And good luck trying to spin this into the war crime that the narrative that they've been saying. But that doesn't stop. These people are so corrupt they don't care about truth. Linda, There's a reason you said to me, when are you going to when are you going to start talking about the allegations of a war crime? Remember you were asking me yesterday. I said, well, I've talked about it a little bit, but I need more information because I don't believe them. Remember I said that to you, Yes you did, I did, I said I don't believe them.
Speaker 1: And this this is what I learned in my life.
Speaker 2: And it's not a it's not a pat of my back to you know, a moment here, but I learned a valuable lesson.
Speaker 1: Don't rush to judgment.
Speaker 2: But the media so hates Donald Trump and anybody and everybody associated with him, that they forever rush to judgment. They never cared that marl Lago was valued at eighteen million dollars by a judge who wouldn't allow a real estate appraisal appraiser from Tom Beach to point out it was over a billion dollar property. Not one Democrat, nobody in the state run legacy media mob gave a hoot.
Speaker 1: They didn't care. They they they allowed.
Speaker 2: The lie to be perpetrated, just like they allowed what was, you know, a legal non disclosure agreement, which is a misdemeanor in New York that who's again the statute of limitations that expired. They let that evolve into this novel legal theory of you know, thirty four felony counts against federal felony counts against Donald Trump. Nobody on the left, no Democrat, said oh no, that you can't do that. That would not be legal. That's not how our legal system works.
Speaker 1: They didn't care. It's so corrupt, you know, it's sad.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what else is corrupt, That there are people that don't understand the nature of evil. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around those that are so ignorant of history and they don't know that. You know, even in recent decades, Israel has been hit with tens and tens and tens and tens of thousands of rockets and surrounded by enemies, you know, that have in their own charters the destruction of Israel. You know, death to Israel, death to America. What part of that are you not understanding? Culminating in October seventh, there's a small small population less than ten million. You know, that's like losing forty thousand Americans in a day. But you know, oh, we should not take a stand against radical Islamis that want to kill us. Two makes no sense. Let me go to the big breaking news today, and they did have a big presser. I mean, we might play a little part of it from earlier. So after five years of the Biden FBI, which had been weaponized and politicized, as we have chronicled so often on this program. They just could never quite figure out who planted the pipe bombs the night before the January sixth riots took place, but they wanted to blame Trump, and all the investigated materials from Benny Thompson and Liz Cheney, they're just missing. We don't know where they went, you know, for all the tape that they played in their time extravaganza than never played. Many of you will now peacefully arch to the Capitol for your voices to be heard. Oh, let's let's leave that part out, or if we have a hearsay hearsay witness, a double hearsay witness that says that Trump tried to commandeer the beast, And meanwhile, the driver of the beast had already told the committee that, in fact, that never happened, but they went with that fake narrative anyway, and now never mind, people had to change their testimony on top of all of it. But that's a different story for a different day. So anyway, this has been a mystery for some time. Two Republican congressmen who had investigated the lack of progress and this pipe bomb investigation quote by the end of February twenty twenty one, less than two months after the pipe bombs were discovered, the Biden FBI began diverting resources away from this investigation. And now, if you fast forward, here we are, all these years later. A suspect has been arrested in connection with the planting of these pipe bombs outside the Democratic and Republican national Committees on the eve of January sixth. And the arrest comes one month before the fifth anniversary. You know that, you know, And this is the irony of all of it, with all the hearings and primetime and the show, and now all the missing documents and testimony and evidence. It's amazing that just disappeared. Where's Liz Cheney when you need her? There had been the summer before. Liz Cheney never bothered, Benny Thompson never bothered, the corrupt state run legacy media never bothered.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: There were five hundred and seventy four riots in the Summer of Love, that's the summer before January sixth, five hundred and seventy four of them. A dozen Americans lost their lives, thousands of cops were injured. We saw the scenes, Rocks, bottles, molotov cocktails, assault against police officers. Yeah, over a thousand of them were injured. Then we had also billions in property damage. We had a corrupt media with you know, they'd be reporting the scene over their shoulder was a city ablaze, mostly peaceful Democrats.
Speaker 1: They said the same thing.
Speaker 2: Their vice presidential candidate at the time goes on Colbert, They're not going to stop writing. They shouldn't stop writing. That never got investigated, and we're not going to stop supporting the rioters. You would think that would be disqualified. No, they only cared about one riot because that's the one that they could use and exploit. You know, you hear about all the different you know, and I think what happened in the case of George Floyd, and I was probably one of the first to say it. Based on my knowledge of targeted strikes in the human anatomy and fifteen years of doing situational self defense, I could tell you one of the most sensitive areas on the human body, and if you are in a fight for your life is one's neck. And if you go back to the George Floyd case, it was wrong from the get go. He was handcuffed while he was on drugs, It doesn't matter if he's on drugs. You can manipulate this guy's fingers and I guarantee you he's going to feel it and he's going to comply. There's no need to put a knee on the neck of this guy. Wait, what did it go on? Nine minutes? Some ridiculously long period of time. But you can't keep a knee on somebody's neck that long. If you ever watched mixed martial arts, and you know, if you watch biting of any kind and you see somebody getting choked out, and once somebody locks in a choke hold, there's two different variations of it. One would be if you get your arm locked in deep enough, you can literally squeeze the two carotid arteries on both sides of one's neck, cut off the blood supply. That person's going to be out probably ten to twelve seconds probably. You know, I could show you videos where you know, if someone's coming up to you and you it's called a targeted strike. You can hit somebody's carotid. If you hit it in the right spot, that person, in all likelihood is going to have a fraction of a second where blood to their brain is going to be cut off, and at that moment that individual is likely to fall to the ground, and if they try to stand up right away, they're likely to fall back to the ground.
Speaker 1: And you know, then you can have.
Speaker 2: Of course a tray hold, which is really really dangerous and I don't recommend it even for situation of self defense. There are better ways to defend yourself. But I'm not going to give self defense lessons here on the program. So anyway, all those riots took place, what happened took place, but we have every single weekend, and it became a racial issue. With George Floyd. It just never should have happened, especially because he was in handcuffs and you had enough police officers on the scene that you could have detained him, and you could have controlled the situation in such a better way. And he had facial abrasions that was so over the top. But you know, and people were rightly outraged. But every single weekend in this country, you can make a prediction how many people in Chicago, many of the minorities, will be shot and shot and killed. And we don't know their names, you don't read their stories, you don't because the left can't politicize it. The left can't politically weaponize it. And that's what you know, this whole notion of black lives matter, well does every human life. If you like me, as a Christian, I believe every life was created by God, a creator, an almighty, all powerful. We all have unique fingerprints. Biblically speaking, the hairs of our head are counted, the brains of sand on every beach are counted. Pretty amazing, pretty deep, pretty profound. We've talked to atheists on this program, and there are universes within universes within the universes. But anyway I bring that up is they only wanted to politicize this because they wanted a bludge in shrump.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: So the exculpatory information was not put in Liz Cheney's hearing, you know, And what she did is so selective and it's it should outrage anybody that has any that's fair minded. It anyway, But what we're learning is, you know, by the end of February list that they gave up on this investigation. The suspect has now been arrested. Now we have new information. Our Attorney General Pam Bondi at this press conference earlier today, FBI made this arrest. Bryan Cole Junior, identified as a suspect, has been charged with an explosive device use of an explosive device, according to these officials, and then Pam Bondi credited investigators and prosecutors were sifting through evidence that had been sitting at the FBI for four long years, noting that no new tips led to the arrest. Bondi goes on, this investigation is ongoing as we speak, search warrants are being executed, and there could be more charges to come. In an email to a spokesperson for the Prince William County Public Schools, they confirmed to NBC that Cole graduated from this particular high school. I won't mention it, but the suspect step grandfather said in a brief phone call that he spoke to the FBI about a step grandson but declined to comment further. And I remember at the time, you know, I've been friends with Dan Bongino a long time, that they went after Dan Bongino for comments he made. Now he's going to join us on Hannity tonight. But here's what we know. Investigators say that the suspect had possible anarchist leanings. Now I'm not rushing to judgment. I'm just telling you what the New York Post is reporting, and we'll we'll do more vetting and verifying as it goes forward, but we are learning certain things. A picture is beginning to emerge. Just to keep you in the loop, federal agents, you know, swarm the Woodbridge, Virginia home of this thirty year old following the break in this case, and it's not clear what the charges yet are going to be and what he's going to face. Very antisocial described as that a woman who said who lived in the neighborhood for decades.
Speaker 1: He has a dog that he loves.
Speaker 2: He walks every day twice a day to seven eleven with his dog and wear his headphones. He seemed quiet. He would never make eye contact, almost like he didn't see you, added a second neighbor quoted in this story, and I'm pretty shocked at another neighbor who lived in the area. This is very uncommonly, you know, very uncommonly friendly and neighborly place to live. After arriving at the Bureau in March, FBI Deputy Director longtime friend of the program, Dan Mangino made the case a top priority, writing on X last month, we brought a new personnel to take a look at the case. We flew in police officers and detectives working as task force officers to review FBI work. We conducted multiple internal reviews, held countless in person surveillance, videotele conferencing meetings with investigative teams. We dramatically increased investigative resources. We increased the public award for information in the case to utilize crowdsourcing leads. And he suggested last year on his podcast before he went to the Bureau and joined the Bureau that in fact, it could be an inside job, and a report released in January by Congressman Loudermilk and others assessed that little meaningful progress had been made in the case.
Speaker 1: Now if you go back, I actually remember this. It's so funny I remember it.
Speaker 2: But the lack of leads in terms of you know, who planted the pipe, I mean, that's a big part of the story. That was a big part, and they never got to the bottom of it. And Dan Bongino had put out that there is a massive cover up. This is what he said at the time you know, this was January. You know again, this happened in January twenty twenty one. They don't want you to know who it was because it's either connected an anti Trump insider, or this was an inside job. Pongino is a pretty smart guy. He said these bombs were planted there. He said, I have zero doubt it was his setup. And whoever goes into the FBI, you better get an answer about why the only publicly available information on the suspect was a grainy still frame. It doesn't look that grainy to me. What I've been watching all day on TV looked pretty clear to me. Anyway, eight hundred and ninety four one Shawan is a number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 1: The woman one that.
Speaker 2: Won the Nobel Peace Prize. Remember her name, Maria Corina Machado. Anyway, she won last year's Peace Prize to restore freedom in Venezuela. She actually put a piece in the New York Post today and this is what she said, because we're going to get into this whole issue, more details about you know, the rush to judgment against Pete's as Secretary of War.
Speaker 1: And you know what is it's.
Speaker 2: Actually a common technique of you know what, they call it a double tap attack. And now Martha Raddo's even at ABC is confirming, Oh yeah, we're learning that in fact, those guys are trying to you know, recover the drugs and was still in the battle. Anyway, She points, a criminal cartel has taken over my country and it's reached now extends into the US. Anyone who believes this is just another authoritarian regime is dangerously mistaken. This is organized crime and power armed in bankrolled by America's enemies across the Hemis. Narco terrorist groups and dictators who shield them are clawing for more control. They don't just threaten their own nations, They weaken democracies and poison our societies. And they're targeting the United States directly. By the way, when she got the Nobel Peace Price, she said Donald Trump deserved it, not her.
Speaker 1: I think maybe we'll interview her one day.