Speaker 1: I went to a cannibal corpse in Ma Suga concert last night, and I did not eat or drink enough before. I was so busy all day that I like had like low blood sugar and just kind of like asked out in the most forty year old way. The medic asked my friends like, yo, what's this guy on? And my buddy was like, dude, I think he just has the water and he's old. What he said to the medic, I remember, he goes, dude, nothing. We just got here. We had some pizza and shit, he just needs water and stuff. I think he's old. And I was like, dude, funny fuck it was. And then it was like a curb your enthusiasm moment, like as I got to like the edge of the thing and the security is like, okay, man, you gotta you gotta get on this gurney and I'm like, no, dude, I just need to like sit down. They're like our liability, like if you go down or something, we need you on this gurney. So like I have to share this picture like of me on like on the gurney, like looking confused at my friend. Like in this metal show where like it's like you.
Speaker 2: If you were truly and old, you would have been like, oh my god, I'd love to lie down on the gurney right now and watch the shot. Say extra for this.
Speaker 1: They got me like in the concourse. I was like, actually them, I'm a chill here for a second. But all the the e mts like trainees. This one person it took like four minutes for them to get my blood pressure. I was like, you went like the I'm fine.
Speaker 2: This student cosmetology school for a haircut, but it's.
Speaker 1: For medical for real, for real.
Speaker 2: I would like, I think that's okay that you passed out at a heavy metal concert. If you pass out at like a Jason Moras concert, then we're gonna have to worry if if you're like at NYA, just like, oh god, this is too much, oh ya?
Speaker 1: And is heavy in this house? Banger, Hello the Internet, and welcome to Season three, eighty three, Episode five, All of the Daily's Like guys, the production of iHeartRadio. This is the podcast where we take a deep dive into American shared consciousness. It's fucking Friday. Thank god, it's Friday. TG. If it's four eleven, April eleventh, you ask me what day is that. What are we celebrating day? Well, April eleventh is uh National do what? The National Submarine Day? Okay, shout out to everybody trying to check out the Titanic. If you're a billionaire national cheese want to day? Oh what?
Speaker 2: Because then don'tly have like a submarine or some shit?
Speaker 1: Knowing every police department getting like old military hardware, I'd be like, I wouldn't surprised it. Like the Omaha, Nebraska Police Department also had a submarine.
Speaker 2: And you're like, that's what I got into this job. For the subs.
Speaker 1: The subs. At first it was sandwiches and then they were literally given.
Speaker 2: A submarine kind of sub.
Speaker 1: Hey for the olds out there like me who are forty years old and having a little bit of a fainting spell at the show. It's also National eight Track Tape Day and National Barbershop Quartet Day.
Speaker 2: Fine, god, wow, I don't know what those are. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I'm so young and beautiful.
Speaker 2: I don't know any of that is.
Speaker 1: Look at my skin wrinkle free? What's an eight track? What's a cassette tape? What's VHS?
Speaker 2: A lady track or eight track?
Speaker 1: Anyway, I am Miles Gray aka the Showgun with No Gun, the Lord of Lankerston North, Hollywood's finest, and I'm pleased to be joined today by my guest co host, fantastic comedian, writer talker, uh what else? Scientist, a learned person who actually have a thing I wanted to talk about because you were on today relating to the dire Wolf, because I don't know anything about science. But also you may know her from the monthly comedy show Facial Recognition Comedy, but we know her as the person who burned my house down. Please welcome to the microphone.
Speaker 2: Poly Hey, it's me Jack O Bright. I can't do with Jack. How do you do with Jack impression?
Speaker 1: It's hard, you got it? Even I would study more. Yeah, there are certain affects you have to pick up. But one thing. He'll talk like this sometimes and it changes the acoustics. Sometimes you can talk.
Speaker 2: Really he talks like he's going through the great depression.
Speaker 3: Is that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It sounds. It sounds sad. When you rest your oath like the double hand in your face, that's it's the one hand on your face. That's time.
Speaker 1: That's great depression. Well, Paula, we are thrilled to be joined by a very talented human being. Look, I'm again, I'm a little hesitant to have people who are very accomplished on the show because it makes me look small. But in a way, so much, thank you exactly. I have a humility kink. I like to be humbled, very very politely. But the thing is this person is you probably know her from YouTube, you maybe know her from her podcasting, even as a relationship coach or most recently, as the author of the new book Save the Date. Please welcome to the microphone the brilliant and talented, wonderful Alis Erosco.
Speaker 4: Wow, that was maybe my favorite intro of all time.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you. I panicked through the whole thing, and I'm glad you didn't notice it. It was It was truly still flooding.
Speaker 2: But it's also just from being old.
Speaker 1: Everything's from being old. Shut up, my boy, Mike, who told the medics dude, I think he's just old. Dude, Allison, Great to see you, another book, another banger. You can tell how many books have you written now?
Speaker 2: Like this is that this is my fifth one? Oh my god, I haven't even read that many books in my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy, I'm still stuck on Genesis in the Bible.
Speaker 4: Each time it's the minimum word count, they'll be like, it's got to be at least this, and I'll be like, here is just that.
Speaker 2: If you push like a paperback and forth across the table with your editor, you're just like, how about few words?
Speaker 1: And it gets wrinkled because you're both pushing it at each other at the same time. No, no, no no, And they're like, Alison, were we got your manuscript. It's in size fourteen fun double space, but hey, how many pages is it? Ahh? So we ready, we ready? What's the new book about?
Speaker 4: So this is a rom com roman's novel that's like based off of my own broken engagement because in twenty twenty, my fiance at the time just was like randomly like, hey, I'm leaving, really give a bunch of We were like in the middle of an episode of Lucifer.
Speaker 2: What the fuck? Really?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Why have you ruined Lucifer for you? How dairy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 4: And then I tried to go back to it later and I was like, I can't really re engage with this, and he didn't really give me much of an explanation. So it was like middle of the pandemic, total nightmare. I flew home to New York from LA to be with my family, and my dad started like making these jokes. He was like, well, why don't you just find a new groom in time for your wedding, Like just marry just like marry somebody else. And I was like, Dad, that's like a banana's idea for a real person.
Speaker 2: But it's a wonderful I guess. Can I tell you? My mom had a similar thing. My brother is engaged to someone, they have a kid together, they have a house, they're family right, but they haven't gotten married yet as far as we know. And so when my other when my cousin in India was getting married, my mom just started going around telling everyone. She was like, why don't they both just get married? He can come up, they can do a dual wedding. They could both be on the DIA, so some pirs could just marry them, get it done. Nobody had approved this, she was telling everyone, none of you, olbody was on board with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love when parents just do that thing, just just brute force. I'm unilaterally just everything for everyone. And I don't care if anyone has a different opinion, and I won't acknowledge agency either. This is my idea.
Speaker 2: If that's another terminal illness of becoming an.
Speaker 1: Old we will definitely see that in our news stories. But yes, Allison, good to have you. We are going to get to know even better. I'm going to do this quick couple headlines up top because they are worth talking about, at least informing you about. And if we want to talk, if you want to learn about it more, you can check out the articles we're talking about in the footnotes. But it's just kind of like more cleaning up house in the House of Representatives. The House just passed a sweeping voter suppression bill. This is a bill that would require everyone registering to vote or updating their voter registration information to present documentary proof of citizenship in person. Many studies have shown that millions of eligible voters lack the access to documents that prove their citizenship, like a passport, birth certificate, naturalization papers, especially where you know a lot of people point out that a lot of passport holders tend to reside in blue states than red states. So I'm not sure how this helps anything, but at the very least. This is also a thing, huge thing for anyone who has ever changed their name for any reason, legally would essentially make it very difficult for you to vote again. So right now, as it stands, the Senate doesn't seem too interested in picking up this bill. But so this is probably just more for them to pretend like they're doing something in the House, but something they did actually get done in the House. They did advance Trump's budget bill in a twenty sixteen to twenty fourteen vote with some Democrats who helped fucking get it over the line. So to that party, what is that?
Speaker 2: How do you live with yourself?
Speaker 1: I think people are so worried about getting voted out, Like the thing these people always say like, well, you know, this just isn't popular in my district, and it's just something I'm going to have to do what works for me, which is bring in the gutting of Social Security and other safety nets and give a huge tax break to the wealth. Okay, sure that's popular for Is that popular because that's actually what you're doing here. So well, this is the first step of many steps to get to that bill that Trump has been screaming about. That will essentially be like, how do we give more money to billionaires while we cut social safety programs and food stamps and things like that. This is the beginning of that process. So much fighting to come or or not from the Democrats. I don't know, but you think this is this is the time to get your fighting shoes on. But anyway, Alison raskin our Steam guests, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Well, recently I've had to like google if if cottage cheese is okay to give a dog with a bad stomach because my dog, my dog has diarrhea.
Speaker 2: What dogs can eat all the time? That's all morning. I was like, is it okay for my dog to like air conditioning water? It's not. It's not today. Yeah, that seems bad.
Speaker 1: Wait, like the condensation that comes out of like.
Speaker 2: The it drips out of and then I walk outside my apartment and then he's just like, well this is water, and I'm like, you're killing me. Do you love an affair with the vet? Is that what's happening? You know? It's just like bacteria and mold. I look it up, legionnaires disease. I'm like, I can't read this humans.
Speaker 1: No on my.
Speaker 2: Dog loves found water.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you would think that this dog wasn't being hydrated on the regular, Like if he finds water, that's like not meant to be for him.
Speaker 2: He's like, I'm really like, my.
Speaker 1: Dog loves like like where like on a sidewalk where the grass patches, like at the corner sometimes sprinkler water pools right there. Just like he's I'm like, what the that is? Gross? Dude, you don't even like like what is this?
Speaker 2: He like peas in his water bullet home. He's like, fuck this, give me that good stuff.
Speaker 1: Take me outside for that mud.
Speaker 2: Wait, so you were gonna yeah, it's your dog. And also he said you were googling something else right after.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know if I was to be honest, honestly, what's really embarrassing is what I've mostly been googling is like my book reviews. So oh, hell yeah, do I want to admit that. I guess I will a lot of googling my good Reads page, a lot of.
Speaker 2: My name slash news. You know.
Speaker 1: I mean, Alison, you don't have a Google alerts just set up for this. I mean, let it do the work for it.
Speaker 4: I don't have it for me, and my dad has it and then he forwards.
Speaker 1: Me perfect perfect, perfect, perfect perfect. What's the mean? Thing? Is underrated?
Speaker 2: So I was thinking about this.
Speaker 4: I think in America at least, that tea is underrated, like like gossip. Oh no oh, I feel like it's appropriately rated.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 4: I mean like like black tea, green tea, or bal tea, like I feel.
Speaker 2: Throwing it into the Boston harbor. We don't give a shit about tea, right right.
Speaker 4: And like we're a real coffee nation, and as someone with like serious acid refl you cannot drink coffee anymore. I'm all about tea, and there's so many more varieties.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: True, you're like googling, can I take cottage cheese for my acid reflux.
Speaker 1: And also dog diarrhea? I want to buy one thing that help works for both of us. Yeah great, yeah, yeah, I'm sure you probably did. Tea was drinking your home?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because I'm like half North Indian, which is like the tea half, and then half South Indian, which is like the coffee half. So we're a split house. We're a mixed drink household.
Speaker 1: Wait, what's the what's South, Like, what's the coffee like in first like South India?
Speaker 2: Oh fucking good, Oh my god, did they call it Madras coffee? I don't even know, man, it's just how they make it and then they bring it out to you in these in this like it's piping hot and these tumblers and you have to cool it down by pouring it like into the the thing that tumbler. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I just I love South Indian tea or coffee, and like the tea in India also really good, but they make it on the stove with all the masala and everything, like all of the ginger or whatever they want to put in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I grew up drinking tea too. Shout out my mom, Shout out Japan, because that's also just a bunch of hell yeah and yeah, but I feel like it's a thing like I always forget about how much I actually enjoy drinking tea, like more than coffee. Feels like it feels like just capitalist toil fuel that you have to drink. And yeah, like I feel like tea just feels a little bit more like this feels like a treat versus like I need to wake the fuck up, man, I need to get that's.
Speaker 2: True, you fuck up. I've like conditioned myself. I never I didn't used to like the bitterness, like when I was like growing up of like coffee or like, I mean, I liked it, but like I had to add a bunch of sugar and stuff. But now I'm like, I have a decaf coffee that I use because I like the taste and it's not fully uncaffeinated. But I'm like, I need my warm treat drink, you know, in the morning.
Speaker 1: I know we all need our warm treat drink. Yeah, what's your favorite? Ta Alison?
Speaker 4: Just for the record, I really love like when there's an earl gray that's like infused with vanilla.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's hard to be.
Speaker 1: I had a lavender earl gray lot like a couple of weeks ago, and I was like, oh, there's.
Speaker 2: Some Have you been to the pie hole? That's an la thing actually, but they have like an earl gray pie pie. It's so good.
Speaker 1: The gray pie is fucking All the pies.
Speaker 2: Are great, but this one is so good. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, it's always upsetting to me when it's like, what black tea do you have in there? Just like English breakfast. Yeah, and it's like, I'll do it. It's like like, where's your earl grey?
Speaker 2: That's yeah, you take his breakfast and then it just tastes like beans and toast. You're like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, here we forgot your button mushrooms in there too. Oh and then here's some rashers of bacon to go.
Speaker 2: Along with it.
Speaker 1: Alison, what's something thing is overrated?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: So as a as a dating coach, I think a relationship coach. I never referred to myself as a dating coach before you make money.
Speaker 2: If you say you're a dating coach, though, how you thought about being an alpha male influencer. I've tried it. It didn't work out. I can't do enough push ups.
Speaker 4: So I think something that's overrated is chatting on an app for a long time before meeting a person. You got to hold the person, yeah, gott or you even like a FaceTime you got to get it off of texting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then people are doing it.
Speaker 1: What I mean, logically, I get it, but I've been out of the dating game for what is it five eleven years now, I'm but I'm also assuming it's the same thing where it's like you there are people can some people are so different over text, and then you meet them, like not even in a dating context, like even from working like with people in production, and then you meet them and they're like so different than the way they text, and you're like, am I it? Do they hate me? Or am I not as funny as I was on text? Yeah? Definitely got to meet.
Speaker 2: People sometimes, especially when I was messaging men, I'd be like, this conversation is so funny and so good, Oh my god, it's gonna be great. And then I looked back after like meeting them, and I was like, wait, I was funny.
Speaker 1: They were just being generous.
Speaker 2: They were like, uh cool, and I was like making all these bits by myself.
Speaker 4: And I also think it just like adds to the like the gamification of yes, online dating, where people like don't take it seriously because they're just like talking to a bunch of different people. And then people are like, I don't get why it's not working right.
Speaker 1: Because it feels I mean I have like like one of my younger cousins who's like in his like early thirties. The way they talk about dating too, it just feels like they're truly just playing like a numbers game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just right, And it's their fault because like the apps are just right right, but you have to like fight against the interface.
Speaker 1: Right because then I'm like, but isn't the whole point? Like dating is just sort of like ah shit, I got it, like the pre app. You know, when I were younger, you would go and then like you just go on a bunch of dates and meet people, and you're like, eh, sometimes you try and make it work. I guess. I guess because of the volume of interactions you're trying to have. You're not trying to get hung up on one thing. But I feel for y'all. I feel for y'all out there. I feel for y'all out there. You know I did.
Speaker 2: I did take this advice. I started swiping with intention like any red flags, I swiped left immediately, and then I initiated the conversation whenever we matched, and I made sure to respond right away and then tried to meet in person. And that's how I got the boyfriend that I got from like a dating app. Like the one time, it was like the second person I swiped on and we met up and it like worked out at that time. Yeah, so I like to call it dating productively.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because then you don't burn yourself out because you're having like less but more like quality interactions.
Speaker 2: That's how you get maximum games in your relationship. You have to do it while you're working on your push ups.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, you'll be doing one art one arm push ups. Fucking right, Bro, you're sick as fuck. Dude. Just wait, dude, you will not be alone. I'm there with you every step of the way.
Speaker 2: All right, enough, have you heard of this bit?
Speaker 1: Quick kidding? Okay, all right, let's take a quick break. We're gonna come back and talk about just everything that's happening, but also we also check in with some some just right wing men who I think are doing okay, I think everyone's doing. Okay, we'll do that in a second after this and we're back. Oh, I forgot to tease what things we're talking about, just so you know. We're about to talk tariffs, We're about to talk right wing guys and the dire Wolf coming back. And no, Hitler is not a lie and did not end up in Columbia or Argentina like people on the internet are screaming about right now, And we'll tell you why. I think it's just called the fact that we know for certain that he is dead. But anyway, that doesn't stop doesn't stop nazi freaks from getting in looked, what fools?
Speaker 2: What are they keeping?
Speaker 1: Foremost, but just touch really quickly the Trump tariff nonsense. The market manipulation is so at the time we're recording yesterday, like he had just announced the tariff pause, and I'm like, oh, sh what the fuck is he doing? And then a little I got a little distance, you look at it and you're like, oh, this motherfucker is manipulating the stock market. He basically was telling followers to a be cool, and then after that very quickly was like, hey, it's a great time to buy stocks. Uh. And then he rescinded most of the tariffs, and then there was a brief jump in trading and the line went up for a second. But it still continues to go down. Let's not let's not kid ourselves here. Even though he said announced a pause, the economy is still headed in the wrong direction, and people still fear a recession is a very possible thing. Democrats are now calling for an investigation from the Office of Government Ethics. I'm sure that'll yield something. Trump was accused of this in his last term too, so this is something he's been doing since the eighties, where he would buy a bunch of stock, or his dad would buy a bunch of stock in a company, then leak like a rumor that he was about to take over said company, and when the stock price went up as a result of the rumors, they just sell it off and make a profit. So like, for example, January of nineteen eighty nine, Fred Trump bought eighty six hundred shares of time Ink for like nine hundred and thirty thousand dollars of this is from his tax returns. Seven days later, a financial columnist who's like friends with Donald Trump broke the news that Donald was had quote taken a sizable stake in time Ink, and then sure enough the share price jumped. Fred Trump sold and made like forty grand in like two weeks, and then just kind of they just kept doing shit crazy.
Speaker 2: It just might work.
Speaker 1: It just might work a bunch of times since the eighties. But like when people caught on to the fact that they kept doing this like fake ass hype takeover shit, Fred Trump ended up losing like like almost two million dollars when they tried to do this with American airlines. So people eventually caught on.
Speaker 4: This is like what happens with those meme coins or like the new the new bitcoins that celebrities will drop. And then so like with the Hawk, ta girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get the get all the interest going up, say I'm in it for the long haul, drive the price up, and then guess who's selling real quick? Oh, now you're holding the bag.
Speaker 2: Do you think the leak was uh Trump's alter ego John Baron or whatever the fuck?
Speaker 1: Well, there's a lot who knows. I mean, he kind of no. At this point in his senility. I think he's just saying he's just doing it out loud, you know what I mean. He's like, I'm rinning it back then, yeah, yeah, right exactly.
Speaker 4: It's also so funny that like his his like people are like, this was a very strategic decision because that we meant, we meant.
Speaker 2: To get rid of the terror episode. It was always for strategy.
Speaker 4: And then they go to Trump and Trump's like, yeah, people were getting yippie, so I'm like, I'll give up.
Speaker 1: Then they're like, oh, he's like, you know, so many countries these seventy five countries that are gonna get relief. They're like, what countries are those can't tell you, Okay, but they did come to negotiate, which ones don't know.
Speaker 2: Don't know, nobody could know. There's no way to.
Speaker 1: Know what's It's so in your face at this point, like a lot of people are like they really do need to look into this because it's so clear, like this was very fucking odd because he had charge like literally charged Charles Schwab, the investor in the Oval office on Wednesday, right after like the the tariffs had been announced. Then he like he gestures to Charles Schwab and this other guy, Roger Penske, who owns like a NASCAR team, and he goes, he made two point five million today and he made nine hundred million. That's not bad. Uh, what are you saying? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: That's like nuts? Again, Well, I didn't know Charles Schwab was a real person and not just a bank.
Speaker 1: That you couldn't want me too.
Speaker 4: I was like, tries he still alive. I would have thought he was a real person.
Speaker 1: He's eighty seven years old, and he looks he looks like if you look at me. Oh, that's Charles Schwab.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely looks like Charles.
Speaker 1: Dude. The brand is so strong that he somehow he carved out a unique lane visually as like an.
Speaker 2: Eighty seven, as like the older the biggest CEO in like mad Men. I'd be like, yeah, that's the guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So again, the stock market hasn't recovered. Uh. And while Trump and maybe his friends certainly made a little bit of money, the reports around the change of heart sound like Trump was being just pressured from his advisors to change course once people started selling off American bonds, which is something that investors usually saw as like a solid investment. They're like, yeah, I'm confident in the American economy. And then when those bonds were people were like selling them off. They're like, okay, so we could go into a depression now, And somehow he changed course, which still makes it so weird. I'm like, it's intentional, but unintentional. But he intended to do it, but not to the point where he wanted to be like the person that they could lay all the blame on for a recession, which I'm sorry, sir, you still are so miss us all with this shit. The scary part about this is a how wilfully ignorant people in finance are and be like the stories we're reading about how the White House is managing Trump's moods. So for starters, we talked about like all the MAGA influencers that were recently enraged at all the money they lost, and some of like some of the people too, like Bill Ackman, Jamie Diamond, all these like heads of banks and mutual or hedge funds and things like that. But you're hearing more and more reporting on the fact that only now are like people on Wall Street are beginning to question his mental state. Quote in the last few days, we have had many conversations with macro fan money. This is from Slate. In the last few days, we had many conversations with macro fund managers, wrote Tom Lee, the head of research at the financial analysis firm FS Insights. And their concern is that the White House is not acting rationally but rather on ideology, and some even fear that this may not even be ideologyally. Continued. A few have quietly wondered if the president might be insane?
Speaker 2: What has had to happen for you to not have seen that till right now.
Speaker 1: I think greed is truly a brain destroying affliction, you know what I mean. These people have blinders on at the expense of like ecological outcomes, societal outcomes to make money that they can just fucking miss or ignore, willfully ignore all of these signs that this guy rambles constantly, has forty five minute brain farts on stage, swaying to the fucking village people. And then now they're like, oh.
Speaker 2: Everybody's greedy, everybody's coked out nuts, Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: This is fucking Wall Street. That's how you suppose to be so wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the weirdest part for me is that he's not even good at business. I know, it's not even like he's like was actually super good at business, and so it's like, let's let's see what happens. It's like, no, all his businesses failed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot. I think a lot of people are mistaken correlation with causation here because a lot of people said, well, in his first term, I made a lot of money, and they're like, yeah, do you, and like, but even there were there were people like with Wall Street acumen that were part of the administration. They kept him from his worst instincts, and I figured it would just be the same thing. And you're like, are you not reading every single indication that we've seen up until now where there are no guardrails anymore, and you.
Speaker 2: Report it was like, this is gonna be so much worse. There's no one.
Speaker 1: Around him to raise Yeah, this guy has lost it, just so you know. And then the other part is that all of the people around Trump are now like have just been lying to his face over the last week about how much people were loving the tariffs and that all the news he's reading about markets is just haters hating to like was prolonging the situation because they didn't know what to do about this. And I think this is seen most evidently through the words of the Press Secretary Caroline Levitt, who basically it just lies during like briefings because she's just performing for Trump. So he doesn't like get upset because two days ago said everybody in Washington, whether they want to admit it or not, knows that this president is right when it comes to tariffs, Like that is purely that's for Trump to watch on TV.
Speaker 2: And she really had to reboot her because her circuit's.
Speaker 1: Gotten yeah, someone spilled too much juice on her circuit board and now it's getting wacky.
Speaker 2: This is a direct appeal for me to USh of ants. You don't have to do go in there, go in there. I know she's totally complicit, but no, I say, but you.
Speaker 1: Can tell it's fucking her up. She looks so dead inside. Every time. I'm like, woh, girl, we made a deal with the devil baby. And it's not.
Speaker 4: Someone who's not even respected. So it's like, yeah, like, it's not even like you are with the cool guy. You're with the guy that's the butt of the joke of the of the party that's ruining the world right.
Speaker 1: And you're like also making excuses for people that are in orbit of the White House that are saying like we need to normalize Indian hate. And she's like, I'm sure he didn't mean it like that, Like these are the people that work for.
Speaker 2: Dogs for telling her kids, I'm sure daddy didn't mean it like that.
Speaker 1: It's Finney, truly well that internalized white supremacy. It'll do it number on you. But again, I think it's important to point out now that the there is a pause. Now American families are only looking about an average of twenty five hundred dollars in increased costs across the board.
Speaker 2: So and I am happy to pay that for America, and I'm willing to be unable to afford eggs. It's fine. I'll get chickens.
Speaker 1: I'll oh, I'll get chickens. Know what to do about.
Speaker 2: One bedroom home with our.
Speaker 4: Six kids, I'll get It's just I mean, like you for solving the birthing crisis.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, like there's white kids.
Speaker 1: There's reports like also that the White House is claiming that they have polling data that shows that they're not losing the working class. And there's there's a poll from last week. We don't we haven't even seen what people are feeling this week, but from last week where only non college white male voters were the people that were like in the majority of believing that tariffs were beneficial by forty four to forty two percent, so not even like runaway, whereas like even non college white women were like tariffs are bad. Every non white, non college voter, just as a huge majority was like this is fuck shit, this is gonna fuck me.
Speaker 2: What do you They were staring at were like barbershop polls. They were just getting lost.
Speaker 1: Well, it never ends, It loops around, what kind of references.
Speaker 2: I reverend of a bob a shop court head, I'm too young and beautiful.
Speaker 1: Not me, fella, I'm twenty two years old. Now let's seeing blue moon and be flat. So yeah, we will continue to see what's going on. Look, I think Democrats at the moment are still not sure where their souls are. There are a lot of the things I've seen come out of members of Congress. Are them like, yes, anding what Trump's talking about, Like they're still trying to appeal to the Trump voting independent with their words, rather than like this is all nonsense. You're like, no, it is true. President Trump is right that we do need to correct some things in terms of trade imbalances and things like monetary manipulation. But but just not like this, And you're like this is the worst You're not. That doesn't even sound like opposition. You just sound like a person in the Republican Party that disagrees with the president. This is not opposition. The messaging is so clear. They are redistributing wealth to the up the highest levels, and they are taking away your money right now, they are taking our money, our futures. How are elderly family members going to get by when they vaporized things like Medicaid and Social Security? Like this is I don't understand what they're like. I mean, he does have a point. No, he fucking doesn't just get to thee that.
Speaker 4: You that you guys are close with who support Trump.
Speaker 1: I'm not like close to, but definitely I have family members that are in relationships with people like that, and everyone's like.
Speaker 2: I have cousins who are not in this country and would not be able to vote that are like send me maga merch. Like in the chat, I'm like, bro, you have your own fascists like starting at home, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's wondering if, like if their opinions have changed at all with this.
Speaker 2: I haven't talked to him in a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, like, I had one friend who voted for like always voted for Bush and then voted for Romney when Trump came. They couldn't quite get there, but they still voted for other Republicans in Congress, and then they were so turned off by the first administration they're like, yeah, I'm never voting for Republicans. Again, that was like the person closest to me that I'm like actually friends with. That was their whole evolution, but that happened way earlier. True believers. I feel like those that group of people are like some of my friend's parents and they're they're still i think, having trouble coming around to cause like their retirement age, and they saw what happened this week, and I haven't asked her. I'm like, dude, what's your what are your parents saying right now? And they're like, they think it's they think it's going to get fixed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that must.
Speaker 4: I think it's like them believing that it is a master plan and that like that this is that he's so like they have to believe that he's smarter than he.
Speaker 2: Is because is like the definition of a cult, Like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah sure. But I think the one thing that was interesting is that with last weekend, when the tariffs went into place and peoples four h one k's and retirement funds like took a huge hit, a lot of people said why is he doing? Like Republicans are like not saying he needs to stop, but their first question was like why is this necessary, which is usually don't question the cult leader. But I think, I mean this, as long as the you know, economy is in the going in the direction that it is, people are going to feel it. And unfortunately that's the only way people learn lessons in this country. Like they can.
Speaker 2: I don't even think they will. I mean, you remember the people on ventilators who were pissed about COVID like as they were dying. Like sure, but I think people are just going to go down.
Speaker 1: I think it's like the number of retirees, that group of people who are looking at their retirement funds and what they think their future is, like they can get touched across the board versus people that might have like being you know, compromised or all those other medical complications. But yeah, I'm not even saying like just wait for it, but I feel like that's really the only thing that I can potentially see them being like, wait, but my money to doom Boomer Heaven death I have. I can't do it. I want to be lying down.
Speaker 2: In the sky.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's the people.
Speaker 4: It's not the people that like identify as MAGA, but the people that voted for him, because you'd be better for the economy.
Speaker 2: Those are the people we'll get back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think you tell those people look at your fucking whatever, whatever money you had that was tied to the stock market, whether it's you had a stockport folio or your retirement. I'm like, it's it's not going to go up right now. It's the damage.
Speaker 2: Have a four oh one K from my science jobs from back in the day, and I am not logging in, baby logged out. I don't need to know. Nobody needs to know those numbers.
Speaker 1: I don't need to It won't matter. We'll all be toiling in the content farms or something. Yeah, AI to spit out listicles. All right, let's talk about just right wing men because they're they're doing Okay.
Speaker 2: They don't get enough attention. We got to talk about.
Speaker 1: This is just one of those. Okay, I just want to play this clip because it's just it's a it's a journey. So there's this pastor, I'm gonna use a term pastor, This ethno nationalist, fucking nazi Andrew Isker from Tennessee. He's one of these weird ass Christian nationalists who like wants to misinterpret the Bible to be like yeah, and that's why, guys, there's racism this Bible verse. He was also in the news like last year for trying to set up shop in a small Tennessee town and trying to turn it into like a breeding ground for hate and and like bring more Christian nationalists to the to the fold and like he said, I wanted to like radicalize Maiden Street. That doesn't seem to be working out too well. But during one of his podcasts, of course, of course, because everyone's a fucking podcaster, I think I need to stop podcasting. They were bringing up like the con something there. They were started talking about like civil liberties, and with this we got like an interesting take on basically how Andrew Isker, you know, how he prevents turning gay at the airport.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. I always worry about that. That's my biggest fear at the airport.
Speaker 1: I mean, just listen to that's just just I take this.
Speaker 3: Where was the Constitution when the Patriot Act was Act was passed? Give me a break, Like I had to be molested at the airport, uh to go to Florida right just to get on an airplane because I'm not going to go through the the gay beam machine. I didn't let CEJ do it. I wouldn't let him do it. Uh said, you're getting padded down to buddy, I don't want them turning you gay.
Speaker 1: Long pause.
Speaker 3: Uh, it appears how a guy touched all over the place is uh, on.
Speaker 1: Its face seems worse.
Speaker 3: But you don't really know what's going on, what those things are doing to you. So where the imaging goes Yeah, because it's like yeah, like yeah, who they can just take a picture of me?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: First of all, if I had known there was a being to turn people gay, I would have been using it so much.
Speaker 1: I would have been like pee like gamy Gary all day.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we have this technology.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let's fucking go.
Speaker 4: Do you think he's just starved for touch and he just like really was like I gotta have a human interaction.
Speaker 2: And I think he does a TSA check involve a hug.
Speaker 1: I don't. I mean, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Get molested at the airport.
Speaker 1: Weird way to also say you get off on the pat down at the security checkpoint. I mean it must be terrifying inside his mind if you are your fucking grip on you being straight. It is like dude, I'm gonna fucking walk in the thing and then the thing goes and I get out and I'm gay.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's like the only thing he's like that. It has to be that, because why every time have I walked through it that I turn gay. I go to my I hang out at the clubs making out with a dude. It's gotta be the beam. Gotta be the beam.
Speaker 4: I'm not gay when I don't travel, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I go to Palm Springs in June just to hang out with some of my boys. You know, during Pride out there, I turned gay. I don't know what happens to me every time I go down. It's like so it's just again, it's so horrifying because so many of these people, like on their face, have just such a wacky relationship with their sexuality and just the concept of it in general, and like these are somehow emerging thought leaders in very small niches. But anyway, I just wanted to make sure he was he was fine.
Speaker 2: If they if they dust my my hands for bomb stuff, like I'm gonna go trance, dude, I'm gonna go if they can you imagine the whole spectrum of being LGBTQ is just at the airport security.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder though, he did say it's like I don't want somebody taking a picture of me all naked. I'm like, is is that it too? Are you also humiliated by the thought of your own body? What's going on? What's going on, Andrew? Actually, I don't care. But avoid the beams, beloved, Avoid the beams.
Speaker 4: It's that same like arrogance, where like every man is like any gay guy would be obsessed with me and me. It's like, of all the people that go through this machine, they want to save my naked image.
Speaker 1: You know, dude, you know they do. Man, they see my mustache, they know what's up.
Speaker 2: That's what they see, the mustache image. It's just skeleton and skeleton in the hair.
Speaker 1: You're like, whoa, because those things are not even X rays, right, It's like, I don't know, I don't understand. I think it's like kind of like an IR scan. That's just kind of it's it's not.
Speaker 2: Actually I'm taking notes how to make a gay beamy go.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean like it kind of guess looks through your clothes. Oh cool, Yeah, it's not an X ray. But anyway, there are if it wasn't they have something.
Speaker 2: You know, how many people would go to the airport for medical care like that would be insane, Like it's so much easier.
Speaker 1: My lungs on my lum up here down here, I.
Speaker 2: Just fell on my arm. Yeah, I can't get an appointment for three months.
Speaker 1: Do you might looking at my hip joint really quick? I think I have a bomb in there.
Speaker 2: They actually think that's a hundred. They should put doctors in the airport and they become tsa. There was that meme of like cops should just start picking up trash from like that Seinfeld bit, like if they're just standing around it. I think doctors should be at the airport as well.
Speaker 1: Just to do something. Oh, oh, sir, you might want to get something. I just just a quick scan. Obviously this wasn't a medical X ray, but I would maybe just go to your primary care physician just to look at something on your back.
Speaker 2: Okay, I found out I was pregnant from the gay beam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the gay beam made me pregnant. Okay, wow, quite a beam.
Speaker 4: You care about that girl who is like watching a hockey game and she noticed the mole on some player's neck and made a sign and she like saved his life.
Speaker 1: That happens a lot. This also happened to somebody on a reality show where they thought they might have had some kind of thyroid thing happening because they were looking at or it was something to do with they had a small, very subtle bulge on their neck, like under their skin, and someone's like just spamming their comments like you should really get this checked out, and they're like, I absolutely had a thing that I like. I'm like, I thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Oh that's wild.
Speaker 1: Look, we're our own best doctors. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do my own research. I got my own healthcare. It's called GoFundMe.
Speaker 1: Okay, exactly, exactly. All right, let's take another break. We'll come back. And I got asked the question if dire wolves are back, are they? Is it a dire wolf? What is this epen? We'll do that right after this, and we're back. The dire wolf back or not so. Earlier this week, a biotech company called Colossal announced that they have brought the dire wolf, which has been extinct for about ten thousand years, back from extinction. It is now de extinct, as they keep saying, more than a few and yes when you're if you're asking the dire yeah from Game of Thrones, same fucking thing. More than a few outside researchers express their skepticism, and they're noting that using like ancient DNA not really useful for this kind of context because it's so damaged, and noted that the process this company used is more like a remix if anything. So they used synthetic biology technology, this from the BBC, using the ancient DNA to identify key segments of code that they could edit into the biological blueprint of a living animal, in this case, a gray wolf. So what so this is from a person like one of these people who doesn't work for Colossal. They say, quote, so, what Colossal has produced is a gray wolf, but it has some dire wolf like characteristics, like a larger skull and white fur. It's a hybrid, it's not the it's not a dire wolf. And like a lot of people are like, this is so weird that they're insisting that it they've brought this thing back, because you know, they're like a lot of people when they look at how I guess all these species branched off, like the closest the gray wolf was to a dire wolf was like millions of years ago. And to say that this is now de extinct, as one research it put it, is like sort of reckless because quote, extinction is still forever. If we don't have extinction, how are we going to learn from our mistakes? It's the is the message now that we can go and destroy the environment and the and that animals can go extinct, but we can simply bring them back.
Speaker 2: I do actually think that this is a dire wolf because it does symbolize the dire times we are and I think that's why it should be that name.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised that like major media outlets are like saying that they brought the dire wolf back.
Speaker 2: It's like so clearly not true.
Speaker 1: It feels like it feels like just like they're chumming the waters for the like thirsty news consumers who don't want to hear about how everything's going as ship and like, hey, what if we said that thing from Game of Thrones is real.
Speaker 2: Can roll over?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well one of them. There's like three of them, and it's like Romulus, Remiss and Khalisi are the three?
Speaker 2: No fucking way, really, m mm hmmm. That Kali is about to burn ship down just when you trust her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also why didn't they name it like one of the dire wolf names, like if they're really down with you know, the with with the culture. A lot of people are pointing out. They're like, where's the fucking book? George R. R And Martin, They're like, you literally brought back dire Wolff. Can I can we get the book.
Speaker 2: Or the rihanna of literature? We're waiting.
Speaker 1: We can't just keep listening to remixes over and over again. So yeah, I'm de extinct. Sure that does feel a little wacky, Like I definitely feel like that. It's like a slippery slope when our solutions to like ecological degradation is like, well, if like shit just goes so bad, we just bring it back to life rather than like stopping the bleeding.
Speaker 2: The scientists will be dead. Okay, maybe that's what's gonna happen. You can't there's a point in which there's no return. Also, like, yeah, thinking about this, I'm like, if they're just taking what do they identify as the key segments of the DNA that make it a dire wolf, Because I'm sure it's degraded, and I'm sure, like I just don't if they're just taking parts of the DNA and putting it into existing DNA, I seriously doubt it's gonna be enough to characterize it as such like, yeah, you know, one of the.
Speaker 1: Things that are saying these ancient canids were like more related, like the dire wolf's closer to a jackal if anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like a fucking jackal.
Speaker 1: But again there, I think the whole thing that this company is in seting on is that like, well, the closest relative is a gray wolf. Therefore it is this is the this is the dire wolf. But yeah, dire times, I would say, the best way to describe it. Okay, just one last thing, we just have to you know, I hate throwing water on online conspiracy theories, but this one, I feel like it's so dumb that I think we should just don't believe it. Okay. So there's a lot of conspiracy theories claiming that like Hitler survived World War Two and didn't have a lead sandwich in the bunker and he escaped to South America. Although that was a bit in The Simpsons, that theory has been all over social media this week because there's supposedly new declassified CIA files confirming that quote the conspiracies are true. Just so you know, if you ever see a tweet that says the conspiracies are true, we can dismiss it out of him. But I mean, fine, or.
Speaker 2: Don't Are they doing this because they're like and that's why we hate immigrants because one of them is Hitler and Persevere.
Speaker 1: You know, they're like, I just think he's an interesting figure from history.
Speaker 4: That's I think that's the way they kind of memorabilia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I bought this SS knife.
Speaker 2: Oh have you seen that clip from Succession where Tom is like interviewing a candidate for something and he's like, hey, just just quick question. Have you ever been associated with the Nazi Party? And the guy's like what is this? And then he's like have you ever read mind comp And he's like, only like two or three times?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love that scene so much. It's so good.
Speaker 1: The name of that one episode, shit Show at the Fuck Factory, I think really rang true. Oh my god, yep, shit Show at the Fuck Factory. But it is so it is true. The CIA investigated the possibility that Hitler survived and moved to South America more in the sense that they're like, let's just make sure their files concluded a photo of the guy who was alleged to be Hitler, a guy named Adolph Schitdelmeyer. And a lot of people are like, bro, come on, you moved to Columbia and then make your way to Argentina. You keep your mustache and your first name, and you're and you're just just getting by. Nobody knows you, okay.
Speaker 2: Well because normally when you get a disguise, you put a mustache on. So this guy maybe he had like a slightly larger mustache.
Speaker 1: Slightly thicker than his normal sort of like yeah, paint brush mustache. Another document suggested that an Argentinian spa hotel may have put Hitler up because the owners were Nazi supporters. I mean, that's I could. I sure that might be possible, but we know that he did not leave Berlin.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hitler, I know you've been here for a while and you're hiding and we love your ideology, but you got to clean up after yourself. I mean, come on, or at.
Speaker 1: Least let let are some of the housekeeping into to tidy up it smells awful. What are you doing with the problema?
Speaker 2: He's like Julia Massage was in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Like when is like cats or something pissing everywhere, They're like the freaks of cat piss. I feel like Adolph is going he's he's eight off, is going through it in his suite right now. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to bring him.
Speaker 2: Keeps playing My Chemical Romance on loud. He's reading the Diary of Ann Frank because it's.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, he's like, oh my god, oh my god. The CIA documents just so as a note, they contain zero evidence that he survived. They also released the autopsy report that supports the historical record that he killed himself. Plus like these documents did classified eight years ago, and in the very first if you just if you don't just look at the part of like may have gone to Argentina that people are just assuming you on if you read the first paragraph of the documents, they basically say, oh yeah, there is basically nothing in here that could be verified. Just just before.
Speaker 2: You read this, I think I feel like if he was alive, he would have been verified on Twitter, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he would have got that silver that silver check that only the politicians or the gold one. We're like, no, this is that's it, that's him. The other thing, though, too, is this is all coming out I think again, because Argentina is actually planning to class declassify files on the Nazi war criminals that really did escape to that region of the country. So I think that's just bringing added excitement because you're like, yeah, that's a that's a that's a big thing. Actually, yeah, I mean it's I mean, I mean even the US everybody was like, hey, man, well, I mean, if these guys can help us make some fucking Adam bombs or some other ship, we can look past all the Nazi ship. It's a very, very very why.
Speaker 2: They can help us do more Nazi ship, We'll look past all the Nazi shit.
Speaker 1: I mean, when you think about how Adolf Hitler was inspired by the US's treatment yes people of color here, you're like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I literally that like blew my mind when I found that out, that he looked at like the American genocide of the Native people as like his inspiration for genociding Jewish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dreaming of like Mexican Americans, all of that he was just like do you think of it.
Speaker 2: In different timelines for something, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You're about that shit. Yeah, But there's also this so funny there's this one photo that people like, they say, like, this is a photo of Hitler as an old man, and it was like in a show during this History Channel show called Hunting Hitler. But people like were like, that is not Adolf Hitler. That is literally Mo Howard from The Three Stooges as an old That is so funny and it's literally Mo Howard, iconic comedian, Jewish comedian Mo Howard. That they're like, that's Hitler and like that's him in nineteen seventy three.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that is so funny. Yeah, Hitler came back as an old Jewish man that would have been alive during his lifetime anymore.
Speaker 1: I mean, Howard did do in those Three Stooges bits from then, like he did do the Hitler character a ton, but like it wasn't in any way where you're like, I mean, and that was from the perspective of Americans making fun of the Nazis. But even then, it's like he didn't look like him so much that you're like you know what, dude, that might he might be able to confuse people down the road. But hey, I like that.
Speaker 2: It wasn't just like a random guy that looked like Hitler. It was like a verifying famous truly.
Speaker 1: Then people like, that's Larry Bird with just a mad mustache. I don't know, I don't know. It's like, no, no, that's that's Larry Bird. He's wearing a Celtics uniform. He's like playing against Magic Johnson.
Speaker 2: At this photo.
Speaker 1: Say it off, Hitler, Say it off Hitler. Okay, Well, Alison Raskin, thank you so much for joining us on the Daily Zeitgeist. It's been a pleasure. Where did people find you? Follow you, support your book, all of that great stuff.
Speaker 2: Thank you? Yeah.
Speaker 4: Say the date is available anywhere are sold If you're looking for just like a fun kind of rom COMMI Escape from the Horrors at Art Everyday Life. I recommend it, And then you can find me at Alison Raskin on Instagram and at Alison Raskin baby on TikTok because I messed that up at some point I created a second account and now it.
Speaker 2: Has baby at the end.
Speaker 4: And also if you are interested in just reading more of my nonfiction writing about all things mental health. They have subseat called Emotional Support Lady and.
Speaker 2: My podcast Just between Us.
Speaker 1: Ooo. There it is. Is there a work of media, social or otherwise that you're enjoying?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: I've gotten really into the headlines the New York Times, like really quick, like updates, and I really love the host, Tracy Mumford. And she's like she's getting looser, you know, Like when I first started listening, she was like, very you know, just stick to the script. And now we've getting some goofs. So I've been really excited about that.
Speaker 1: Nice. Just I love when people get goof you.
Speaker 2: Know, I know we do.
Speaker 4: Just I also like think a lot about like the like if they talk about it, are they like acknowledging that she's getting goof here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I love a bit of goofing, don't we?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Pola, thank you so much for guest co hosting being a fantastic guest co host, Brian. Where do people find you? What's a teacher like?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I uh follow this fellow Caltech alum, which is unusual and fun. Katie Mac scientist Astro at astrokatie dot com. She had this tweet that was the problem with most machine based random number generators is that they're not truly random. So if you need genuine randomness, it is sometimes necessary to link your code to an external random process, like a physical noise source or the current rate of US tariffs on a given country. I love a little bird bit. I love it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yeah, let's see if there's just just I just know. I was gonna play the clip of Trump being like, look how much these guys made. There's it's literally on. It's like in four K him gesturing to Charles Schwab. Let's see there's a where Oh this is actually funny. U zeitgang put me onto this image? This was who is this? Who tagged me in this? I because I want to shout you out. Uh tachyonic sloth dot bsky dot social. Uh put me onto this post from beatlemoses dot bsky dot social. It's it's like a comic book of like a dude, like a vape bro, like wearing a neo T shirt. And he's like, okay, now check the first panels, like okay, now check this second panel. A bunch of giant aliens like in a circle watching him blow the sickest vape clouds and doing smoke rings.
Speaker 2: It's like the idea that's like the Hobbits watching Gang Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah ships sick dude. The way he timed that with the dubstep drop fucking he.
Speaker 2: Wasn't a wizard at all. Maybe he just blew cool.
Speaker 1: You can find me at Miles of Bray Everywhere. You can also check me out on the basketball podcast Moles and Jackout Mad Boosties. You can also check me talking about ninety day Fiance on four to twenty Day Fiance. You can find us on Twitter and Blue Sky at Daily Zeitgeist. We're at v Daily Zeitgeist. On Instagram. You can go to the description of the episode right now on the app you are listening to and you can find the footnotes. That's where you will find links to the articles we chatted about, as well as a song that we are going to go out on on this day. I would like to go out on a song called Archives by the artist known as opec Opek. It just has very It's like it's like a jazzy sort of piano composition. It kind of feels like for people who are into like David Axelrod from like the seventies and sixties, a lot of stuff that gets sampled from hip hop, just that very chill, instrumental jazzy music, very nice to listen to amidst the dire days we're in where my Wolves at. So this is opek with the track archives. So if you want more of a show like this, well check out I Heart Radio, Apple Podcast, or wherever you get your podcast. This was a production of My Heart Radio. That's gonna do it for us this week check out this weekend. We have a best of episode and will be back Monday to tell you all the nasty shit that was s trending over the weekend, but with love. Okay, have a great weekend. Bye bye. The Daily Zeit Guys is executive produced by Catherine Law.
Speaker 2: Co produced by Bee Wag.
Speaker 1: Co produced by Victor Wright, Edited and engineered by Justin Conner.