Speaker 1: Are you one of those people that can instantly hear a clip of a song and know what it is right away. Sometimes there's a certain sense of pride when you can do that. Well, now is the time to put that to the test, because you could win tickets to John Legend Lotto and Usher if you can name that Halloween Too, how Halloween tunes? You call now if you think you have what it takes to compete in a grueling game of listening closely. A lot of dudes out there probably not gonna be good at this game anyway, call right now eight eight eight three four three one oh six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one, and we'll play the first ever Juble Shows. Name that Halloween Too? Yeah, right after this eight eight eight three four three one o six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one, It's a Jeble show. It's time for the first ever Shows Halloween Name that tune, a game where you have to use those perky little holes on the side of your head in order to identify a clip of a song. It's all Halloween themed because it wouldn't make sense if we called it the Jubel Shows Halloween Name that tune if it didn't have Halloween songs, and you have a chance to win John Legendlado and Usher tickets if you go all the way. All right, let's meet today's first two contestants in the first ever Jewel Shows Halloween.
Speaker 2: Name that tune? Wow, it was really basy. Andrew, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm great?
Speaker 2: Are you ready to name that tune?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, well, Andrew, you got your work cut out for your good You're gonna be keep competing against Melissa.
Speaker 2: Melissa, how are you? I'm good?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm wonderful? Thank you for asking? Are you ready to name that?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 6: Let's get it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's how it's gonna work.
Speaker 3: Radio.
Speaker 2: Somebody's radio is up.
Speaker 7: Just turn it all the way down so you can hear these beautiful tunes.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's what's gonna work the first round of this. You'll be competing for John Legend tickets.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So, and I'm gonna play a clip of a Halloween tune and the first one that can identify it buzz in with your name. So if you're Andrew, when you think you know the tune, you say Andrew. And if you're Melissa. If you think you know the tune, you say, Melissa makes sense?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: You guys ready, this is the first clip of a song. It's a Halloween tune that's very popular.
Speaker 3: Here we go, thriller.
Speaker 1: Tell you Andrew did it correctly with his name, So we have to go with Andrew.
Speaker 2: Andrew, what is it?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with thriller.
Speaker 2: Thriller, Andrew, You are correct, Melissa.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry you go home empty handed, but thank you for competing in the first ever Jubile Shows Halloween.
Speaker 2: Name that tune? Andrew.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, you've now won John Legend tickets. Would you like to keep those John Legend tickets or compete for Lotto tickets as well?
Speaker 2: You're going for it. Andrew is going forward.
Speaker 1: To today you name that Halloween tune. Let's meet the next contestant to face off with Andrew, the reigning champion so far, Taylor.
Speaker 2: What's up? Taylor?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 2: Taylor? Are you ready to name that tune?
Speaker 1: All right, Taylor, I want to play a clip of a song and you have to buzz in with your name.
Speaker 2: If you think you know it, you got to meet Andrew.
Speaker 1: He's quick on the draw, okay, and if you win, Andrew, I'm so sorry you go home empty handed. And now you have John Legend and lotto tickets.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go here, here's the tune.
Speaker 1: This is also a popular tune that a lot of people might recognize from something they've seen with their eyes. Oh Taylor, I'm so sorry you have to walk away empty handed. But now Andrew has got himself John Legend and a lot of tickets. Andrew, tell me a little bit about yourself to get.
Speaker 2: On the next testage. Where do you? Where are you from? What do you do? What do you like?
Speaker 3: I'm from Alala.
Speaker 5: I am currently a print stuff for people.
Speaker 6: It's a kind of hobby and a little business I have.
Speaker 10: And what do you do?
Speaker 6: Three D print stuff for people?
Speaker 2: That's cool?
Speaker 11: Here?
Speaker 2: You like skydiving?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: All right, let's meet the next contestant in the first ever jubil Shows Halloween.
Speaker 2: Name that tune?
Speaker 1: Oh Taylor, are you ready to or Andrew? Are you ready to meet the next person that you're gonna be playing.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna eating cole. What's up eating coal?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 12: I'm doing amazing?
Speaker 1: Are you ready to name that Halloween tune? All right, competition. Now here we go. Yeah, Andrew, I think you have your work cut out for you, because Eden sounds pretty on it. Remember, eating you have to buzz in with your name if you want to beat Andrew. So far Andrew has John Legend Lotto tickets, and now we're going for Usher tickets.
Speaker 2: Andrew, you I didn't ask you. Do you want to go all the way on this?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: All right, So now we're going through all three tickets, eating Cole. If you win this, you have to take on someone else to secure those tickets, but you'll be competing for all three of those tickets. And Andrew, you're gonna walk away empty handed. No treats in that bag.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna play a clip of a song buzzing with your names if you know what it is. This is another popular Halloween tune. It's not one of the classics, but it's soon to be. Andrew, what is it?
Speaker 13: Yeah, Charlie Brown, Charlie Brown.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry, Andrew. That is not correct. Doesn't mean you lose yet. Eaton Cole has a chance. I'll play another clip of it. This that's hard, it's a hard one. I'll play another clip. Both of you guys have a chance to name that Halloween tea.
Speaker 12: Oh, Vampire, Olivia Ardrico.
Speaker 2: Got a buzzing with your name. What do you think it is? Yeah, then you got it correct.
Speaker 1: That is Vampire by Olivia Rodriguez. Yeah, that was really hard.
Speaker 2: That was a tough one. Congratulations eating you. You did it. You beat Andrew.
Speaker 1: And Andrew, I'm so sorry, but you're fine, and we might have a consolation prize for you to stay on hold and everybody give a round of a philosopher Eden, the first ever winner of the Jewel Shows Halloween, name that too, all three of them? Did?
Speaker 2: You came in and you got to take to John, Legendardo and Usher.
Speaker 12: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Naming that tea.
Speaker 9: It's another jubile phone frame today Mornings on the Twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yeah, he's He's Oliver Google, my friend of Connors and I was looking for Connor's dad, Eddie, Eddie.
Speaker 6: You call me.
Speaker 3: You can call me Connor's dad.
Speaker 6: But okay, so I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to have to do that because I feel like we'spect you're two a street and I shouldn't have to call you Connor's dad. I just cut your Connor's dad. My name is Oliver, and then we can call you Eddie, Eddie.
Speaker 14: Your Connors friend.
Speaker 2: Yes, my name is Oliver Oliver. Yeah, okay, we get to the point here, please.
Speaker 1: Okay, So because I was talking to Connor day in school, what excuse me?
Speaker 10: I was talking to con Can you please be recycled?
Speaker 2: I was talking at.
Speaker 1: Connor day in school and I was asking what kind of candy you're gonna be fasting out this Halloween and he said he's gonna be pretty much the saying craps last year. And so I was like, I need to Dadgeunehmers, so I need to talk to him, and so gave me yourun Mr.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 1: Now I'm on the phone with you, and I gotta tell you last year for Halloween, your house was only handing out sour candy and that's total both.
Speaker 14: Oh, first of all, even you're watching Myles on Man and the candy is free.
Speaker 1: You got it for free. Okay, maybe you go go buy some candies.
Speaker 14: Okay, No, no, no, I'm giving you all candy for free.
Speaker 3: So giving out Towers movie.
Speaker 2: It's sours candy and it tastes like.
Speaker 14: First of all, my son did not need to be hanging out with somebody who's cursing.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, where don't even.
Speaker 2: Really that clues for friends.
Speaker 1: It's just that I was telling him him like how carible your count candy was last year, and so I was like, give me your phone. Rus I talked to your dad and so he gave me yourun Right now, I just have to tell you if you don't hand out something better than sours handed this year, then it's on.
Speaker 14: Okay, you put your parents on the phone.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm a text your person, so if that'd be something solky and milky like chocolate, is run saying.
Speaker 14: Well, I would cancel Halloween on you. If you keep going on my phone with this, I don't know who you are and why are you talking to me on this phone like this?
Speaker 1: Okay, So it sounds to me that you're not going to here to my request of having something other than sowers Handy's, and I can't help you with what happens after.
Speaker 14: Listen, a little boy, you better get off my phone.
Speaker 6: Play with all this, sir.
Speaker 2: I'm not a little boy. I'm like fourteen in half boy.
Speaker 14: I will fourteen and a half year.
Speaker 3: But if you keep on talking.
Speaker 4: To me that way. Okay, Well I wouldn't talk to my son if you if you.
Speaker 1: Continue to hand out sours handy this year. I ruined my whole Halloween vibe last year. I'm going to at your house at least.
Speaker 14: Who is your parents?
Speaker 6: I need to talk to them.
Speaker 14: Let's put them on the phone right now.
Speaker 3: You look, Oh, if you don't get your phone, you just swart.
Speaker 2: You just swar, you just swart.
Speaker 14: After You're gonna swem on my phone the whole entire time.
Speaker 2: Different.
Speaker 1: You're you're like an adult and you're supposed to be held out like a higher center or whatever.
Speaker 2: So I'm getting report you should today.
Speaker 14: This is not Michelle Obama. I am not gonna go higher on you if I catch your but I'm gonna whip your little You better put your parents on the phone or give me a name, give me the number, because I will be calling immediately and I'll be damnage a little like you was just.
Speaker 6: Going to call me left and right.
Speaker 3: What are you four years old?
Speaker 6: Are you serious?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 1: This is actually double from the jubile start doing a phone break on you and your wife.
Speaker 2: Set you up.
Speaker 14: Man, I don't think I'll understand I was about to beat myself, but forgive it out my numbers.
Speaker 2: Just a little boy, she says that.
Speaker 1: She says that you're starting to get other kids called your house now and it bugs you.
Speaker 14: I don't know what it is all.
Speaker 3: Just stop.
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks time for name is? What's trending? Have you been smashing your candy stash?
Speaker 16: Yes?
Speaker 8: Well, if you have been, or if you know you're about to, you could be really messing up your guts micro biome. Wait, okay, but while that's all science y, there's a reason why I'm telling you this because allegedly, after you eat candy, you're supposed to eat sauer kraut, so you can still make sure that you're healthy since it is a candy eating season. Now, what do you want to say about that brawer the candy?
Speaker 2: Just not stuck your face with him. I like sauer Kraut too. Why just don't put the candy in there in the first place. You'd be fine.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, just live, laugh, love and just have a messed up micro biome. Yeah cool, Yeah, and sour Krowd's there for you because of the four f's. Do you know what those are when it to your diet.
Speaker 1: No fast, furious, funky and famous.
Speaker 8: Oh close, fiber, phyto chemicals, unsaturated fats and fermented foods unsaturated.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it was a little Yeah, but they I didn't make this up.
Speaker 8: I am reporting on this because I know many of us are going to say yes to candy, which we should. You deserve it, yes the crowd, then eat the crout, then eat that crowd. So at the time of lim, it's been three weeks since the passing of Liam Payne, and at the time that happened, he had been recording new music, so there's been a big question about whether or not that music is going to be released. So initially, the producer that was working with Liam on his music, his name Sam Pounds, had planned on releasing the music because he felt like, you know, the fans would want it and this would be a good time.
Speaker 2: Good money and good money, right.
Speaker 8: But he has decided to pause on all of that and he's waiting for Liam's family to give.
Speaker 2: Him the okay.
Speaker 8: But then the twist too is that he wants all the proceeds to go to a charity of Liam's family's choosing.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, So notice the term proceeds, So after he gets his cut, any profit would then go too.
Speaker 2: Is that what that means?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I thought proceeds meant everything went. No, it's like a different student revenue and profit. How much you made.
Speaker 1: Would you say if it was everything, it's his cut? Yeah, but what would you say if it was everything? If it's not proceeds like I thought, so, how would you.
Speaker 2: Know that it's all the stuff? I think how they say it, we'll go all the stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but legally, yeah, well.
Speaker 8: Let's hope that it's a lot of stuff that's going to be going to charity either way. And I would imagine so, especially if the song does well, and I think there's a lot of people out there that would like to hear it, just to kind of.
Speaker 2: Sit with it for a minute.
Speaker 8: Yeah, completely different news. Airlines are now required to refund passengers for canceled or very delayed flights. Wow, thank you, thank you. Oh my gosh, I'm the most impatient traveler. But yeah, this is now a new thing that has been reported by the Department of Transportation.
Speaker 2: It's a new rule.
Speaker 8: So any flight that's delayed by three hours or more, including international and then international flights delayed by six hours or more, you are qualified for a full reef.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 7: I mean this show alone would have had so many refunds.
Speaker 1: We've traveled together a few times and normally we got delays.
Speaker 2: We had a twelve hour delay. Yeah, and I slept on the floor of an airport in Dallas.
Speaker 1: I left the airport and drove to a horror ditent city and its the same amount of time before I, like, just a little bit before I was like, screw it. I would rather drive for six hours or whatever it was than sit in the airport.
Speaker 2: Honestly, that taught me to never check a bag.
Speaker 8: Gabby was the only one or digital producer that made it on a flight that day, and that's because she had not checked a bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, forget it at home. I'm just gonna say it out into the universe right now on the floor.
Speaker 7: It is my lifelong dream to launch an airline that is almost identical to what PanAm was. Big seats in the day. Yeah, big seats, great outfits, bar all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I really when they were like smoke and it was like a club in the sky. It's my life dream to bring that back.
Speaker 7: Will the tickets be expensive, yes, but it would be worth it.
Speaker 1: What happened to PanAm to go out of business? I can tell your whole story about it, but yes, okay. Also Amorus is legit though, But anyway, that's what's trending. It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubil Show.
Speaker 1: It's time for to catch a cheater. And Noah is on the phone today. He's been dating his girlfriend Evelyn for six months, but now he thinks something might be going on, So see if we can help him out.
Speaker 2: No, what's up man? What's going on with you in Evelyn?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I don't know something. Our relationships kind of hit hit a wall if you will.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 16: Everything was good for the whole six months and there's not been a ton of snags.
Speaker 4: But as of late, she's been different.
Speaker 16: She's going out, she's texting people that she won't tell me there but I can tell looking at her phone that's a guy, you know, Like, oh, is that.
Speaker 4: Just a friend? I don't know that?
Speaker 16: And that is She'll go out with a group of friends and like I can see, you know, she'll post pictures and she and then I'll ask her about like what she did, and she won't tell me every when she.
Speaker 4: Was out with I don't know.
Speaker 16: Things have gotten quiet in the bedroom and I don't know I did something, but yeah, it just seems like she's not as committed to doing this. I don't know any things just took off, you know, right, like kind of like when we met. You know, we met just at a bar hanging out and we have the same kind of sense of humor.
Speaker 4: Everything was going pretty well.
Speaker 16: We'd go out on dates all the time, and things have just sort of slowed down.
Speaker 8: I don't know, do you feel like there's really a problem or is that part of like the natural progression of a relationship.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's what I can't tell. I mean, I haven't noticed.
Speaker 16: There hasn't been anything on my end and made me feel any differently or anything that I can think that caused it. But there just seems to be like a switch flips and all of a sudden, it's like, oh, she's going out and I'm just I don't know, there's like I'm less a part of us than it.
Speaker 3: Used to be.
Speaker 1: Why are you thinking specifically she might be cheating though? If she could be just kind of like not in the not really into it anymore.
Speaker 16: She'll She'll put her phone away a lot when I'm like trying to ask her questions about like, oh, are you going out with friends or like, she seems just very evasive when I ask about like what she's been doing or like who she's going out with.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 16: I'll try to do stuff to like make create a mood or like get her in the mood for you know, especially in the you know, in the bedroom, Like.
Speaker 4: It just there just seems to be less of, like less into anything I try to do.
Speaker 16: I don't know, it just seems like the things that I'm trying to do, she seems not just not into in a way that's like I'd rather be elsewhere, right, she just seems outside of it.
Speaker 2: That is crushing. That is a really crushing feeling. Try.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And when someone starts to change their phone behavior, that is usually a kind of a red flag.
Speaker 2: Something's going on, whether it's cheating or not.
Speaker 16: She puts it away really fast, and I'm like, oh, a little suspicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, well we'll see if we can figure it out for you. You already told us what grocery store. She's a rewards card member at So we'll call, pretend to be from the grocery store and tell her that she's the lucky winner. Every month, we choose one random rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our full department. We'll see if she sends that to you or to someone else. Is there anybody that you suspect at all?
Speaker 4: It could be this guy writer. She's always hating out with this guy Writer, and I don't really trust those guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, was writer in the picture before you.
Speaker 16: He's been friends with her longer, and like, I just don't get a good vibe from him when a few times that we've all hung out together.
Speaker 2: Is he in a relationship?
Speaker 4: He is not a relationship?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, yeah, that's all right.
Speaker 1: Well man, well hopefully she's not. But we'll try and figure it out for you. Okay, we'll play a song come back and get your to Catch a Cheeter next if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Noah is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of six months might be cheating. So we're about to call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she shops at and say that every month we choose one random Rewards card member who gets three flowers delivered from our floral department, and she will see if she sends those to Noah or to somebody else. But before we do that, Noa, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation.
Speaker 16: Yeah, So we've been going out. Evelyn and I have been going out for about six months. Things have been great for the most part, and all of a sudden, she's been kind of weird with it who she's going out with, and being avasive about like answering me and kind of not wanting me to see what's on her phone all the time. And I just I'm getting a mind the chief kind of on the way out of it.
Speaker 2: And there is somebody who're suspicious of right, what was his name again?
Speaker 4: His name's writer?
Speaker 2: All right, man, Well, are you ready for us to try to call her?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, do it.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is Gorbyn calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Evelyn.
Speaker 6: Oh, Hi, this is she.
Speaker 1: Hi Evelyn, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to tell you congratulations. Here this month's winner.
Speaker 10: Well, that's awesome. Hey what did I win?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, every single month, we choose one Lucky Rewards Card member to say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer by giving you free flowers delivered from our floral department. You've won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy, your chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody.
Speaker 2: That you want.
Speaker 10: Ooh, okay, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Here's how we do it so I can take the information over the phone in a matter of minutes.
Speaker 2: If you know who you want to send it to right now.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm tended to send it to myself, but I'm going to send it to my friend Macy.
Speaker 2: Would you like to put anything on a card with that?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 6: But love you girl, he ain't it.
Speaker 11: You don't need a man who's treats you like that.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, Yeah, I'm so sorry she's going through that. Well, Evelyn, it's at this point I'm just going to let you know this is not the grocery store.
Speaker 2: This is actually Jewble. I host the radio show. It's called The Jebel Show. Hi, Evelyn, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, and I'm Victoria Okay, Hi, your boyfriend Noah is on the phone. Actually.
Speaker 1: Oh, and we do a segment on the show.
Speaker 2: It's called to catch a cheaters.
Speaker 1: If you think somebody might be messing around, we see if they send flowers to somebody other than their significant other.
Speaker 3: And that's what this is.
Speaker 11: Oh wow, wow, Oh you called the radio. You had a radio station call me. Yeah, what do you think I'm.
Speaker 6: Cheating on you?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 16: You've not been super upfront with me about like some of the people you're hanging out with. I mean, you were going to send the flowers to Macie, and you know how I feel about her.
Speaker 4: That's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 16: She's not the best like influence on you. I think when you guys hang out, I don't know.
Speaker 11: That's why I sometimes I don't tell you who I'm hanging out with.
Speaker 6: If you don't seem to like my friends.
Speaker 4: I just wish you could talk to me.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 16: I just you know, I just want what's best for you. And like when you don't talk to me about stuff and makes me kind of like question stuff I don't know. And like, also, you know you'll be on your phone a lot and I'll ask you, like, oh, who you're talking to her? Like what's who you hang and she'll you'll put your phone away really cool fast. And I'm I just you've been acting kind of weird when I talk about your friends and like not giving me a like all the information.
Speaker 4: So are you cheating?
Speaker 11: No, I'm not cheating on you at all. I just I've been hanging out with my friend lately who's been going through a lot, and I know that you don't like her, and I feel like there's it just seems to upset you or you get anxious when I hang out with her and or when I hang out with certain people.
Speaker 6: So I just kind of I don't know.
Speaker 11: I don't want to stop hanging out with them, they're my friends, but I guess I just thought if I don't, if I like keep it from you, then I just won't upset you and I can kind of keep those things separate.
Speaker 6: It just seems like, well, it's upsetting you, So I don't really know.
Speaker 11: I mean, I just kind of feel like you don't trust me, and obviously you don't.
Speaker 6: I mean, obviously you don't.
Speaker 11: Trust me to the point where you're trying to get people to find out if I'm cheating and that I'm not.
Speaker 6: It's a little bit like it's a.
Speaker 11: Lot for me to it's kind of overwhelming for me.
Speaker 4: Well that's why, you know, That's why I try.
Speaker 16: You know, sometimes you know, we're just in bed together, I'll try to start something or I'll try to, you know, do stuff to show you that I'm still in this and I'm trying to bring some you know, a different food or you know, create a moment. You just like kind of aren't receptive to some of the stuff I do.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I guess the insecurities that I've seen from you, it kind of is a turn off for me, and it's kind of I guess made me a distance. And I like you and everything, it's just the constant worrying about me going out with my.
Speaker 6: Friends, and it's just not a.
Speaker 10: Turn on for me.
Speaker 6: That you don't really seem to have confidence in us or yourself.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I can see that now. Honestly, I might have overreacted in this moment. It feels like I'm doing too much and I kind of see that. So the this is a lot to put on you and I I guess.
Speaker 16: I could have just been more openly communicative instead of.
Speaker 11: Maybe I know, you know, we're not getting married and we aren't like you know, and that's like a.
Speaker 6: Toxic dark hole.
Speaker 10: But maybe we should get counseling together if.
Speaker 6: You you know, be for that.
Speaker 16: Well, I guess I can take the ring I got you. I guess I could take back to the ring and do that sort of therapy.
Speaker 4: I was just it was a joke. You know, I'm bad with jokes. I'm just.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean, but yeah, I do think that's a good idea. I think we should do that because you know, I do. I want to stay with you and I don't want to mess this up. So I think that really a good idea.
Speaker 6: I want to see with you too, and I don't want to mess it up.
Speaker 1: Well, sweet hey, at least Noay, you know she's not cheating and not down for that. And I think it's great if you guys go counseling together. Yeah, you don't have to be having like big problems to start counseling together.
Speaker 2: I think it's great. I think everybody should just helps the conversation. And also maybe Noah can hang out with you sometimes, Evelyn.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the Jewbill shows to catch at Cheater.
Speaker 17: You know what's weird about your quizzes, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 1: Almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in a tricking and treating game of trivia for all the trivia glory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of fall and Halloween.
Speaker 1: And sweet taste of candy treats and fall, Macy's has got you covered with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you verus Victoria, they're also here to help you with all of your fall decor needs. So shopping store or at Macy's dot com. And if you want to play Victoria, call us right now eight eight eight three four three one six one eight eight eight three four three one six one. You can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com. And now let's get Victoria's brain warmed up and ready to go answer these as quick as you can. Victoria, Okay, what do you call a witch who lives at the beach?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 2: Beach? Twitch? It's funny, but no? A sandwich?
Speaker 6: Oh the time?
Speaker 2: Dang it?
Speaker 1: How do you fix a broken pumpkin? You put back together with a pumpkin patch?
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Why don't mummies take vacations because they are mummy mummagemm. No, they're afraid they'll relax and unwine too much. All right, we'll play you verse Victoria right after this. It's the Jubil Show.
Speaker 2: I'm stupid, you're smart.
Speaker 4: I was wrong, you were right.
Speaker 2: You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good looking.
Speaker 6: I'm not attractive.
Speaker 2: All right, as long as you're willing to admit that, it's.
Speaker 1: Time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramier. Isn't it challenging hardcore he stream game of trivia?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: For one hundred gift card, and let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria, Ashley and her son Wyatt Tech Team.
Speaker 2: Hello, Ashley, Hello, are you.
Speaker 10: Here?
Speaker 6: We're sad.
Speaker 2: How are you good? And you're with your son, Wyatt?
Speaker 6: Yes, my seven year old son, Wyat.
Speaker 2: He makes me call you guys every morning, always do on the way to pull.
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hi? Or are you guys ready to take on the trivia powerhouse that is Victoria Ramirez?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: We beat her every day.
Speaker 3: Oh do me like that.
Speaker 1: We're gonna sae Victoria out of the studio and the game is played like this, Ashley and Wyatt. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 2: Okay, sounds good. All right, the door is closed.
Speaker 1: Now she's outside, and Ashley, your time starts now.
Speaker 8: In the Lion King saga, keon Kai Kaion, son of Simba, is currently the king.
Speaker 2: Of what What is the smallest country in the world by land area?
Speaker 11: What is it?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know path? What is the chemical symbol for gold?
Speaker 10: Oh, my gosh, we are.
Speaker 5: I don't know path?
Speaker 2: What is the main gas found in Earth's atmosphere?
Speaker 1: All right, you guys an out of time. We'll bring Victoria back in the studio. That's a lot of pressure, not just being on the radio. But you know, I don't think Victoria is gonna get.
Speaker 2: You got a good coach behind you, though. Why is why you're a good coach? Come on, give it? Answer? All right?
Speaker 1: Victoria is back in studio, and while she's getting your head phones on, Ashley and why what's something you would like the world to know today.
Speaker 6: That we uh literally always have to call you every morning. And that Whyatt doesn't understand why Victoria thinks uranus is such a funny word.
Speaker 1: You're a good job. I'm distracting Victoria before. Now she's gonna be thinking about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, answer for everything?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Here we go, Victoria thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, say pass and you have to beat Ashley and Wyatt outright to win. And you guys can tell Victoria.
Speaker 2: When to go.
Speaker 6: Okay go.
Speaker 8: And the lion king Saga Kayon, son of Simba, is really the king of what?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: What that's name? Wait the land? Next question? What is the smallest country in the world by land area? Broh, I'm gonna get this wrong word in a pass?
Speaker 8: What is the chemical symbol for gold ga? What is the main gas found in the Earth's atmosphere. What is the primary color of a banana?
Speaker 2: Red? Yellow?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: Green? Green?
Speaker 8: Next, what is the currency of Japan? Were red banana?
Speaker 2: Just trying to go fast? I heard color?
Speaker 1: Send it over to the scoreboards. See how you guys did with our scoreboard produce of bread.
Speaker 7: Actually and Wyatt didn't get any correct, but neither did Victorious.
Speaker 2: You know what that means, Ashley and White. Congratulations, you guys won. Victoria has to meet you outright to win. You did it. You got one hundred dollars card to Macy's. It's hard. Let's go over the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 8: Kaion, the son of Simba, is currently the king of the Tree of Life, the land they gotta protect it.
Speaker 2: What is the Lion King saga? Is that different than the movie The Lion King? In general?
Speaker 7: The whole saga you've got all the way back from from Mufasa and Simba and Kaion.
Speaker 2: And is that the one where there's a hot lion on it? Yes, they were talking about producer Brad Okay. I remember now, I don't know if we should explain that. I can leave it at that, there is a hot lion on there. His name is Kay.
Speaker 8: The smallst country in the world by land area is Vatican City.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not gonna be.
Speaker 8: The chemical symbol for gold is a us closed. Nitrogen is the main gas found in the Earth's atmosphere. And the primary color of a banana is yellow.
Speaker 2: No, it's not, it's green. It starts green. So what's the question.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the primary of the color of a banana is yellow. There's one more question too.
Speaker 8: Oh, the currency in Japan is yet that's I said money, But I'm still on the banana.
Speaker 2: It's green at first, but the primary color would be yellow. Primary is first, so therefore green, therefore is the main color.
Speaker 7: It is yellow for longer and more continuous time than it is green.
Speaker 8: Like, if you were going to draw a picture of a banana, you would color it yellow.
Speaker 2: Who's out there drawing green bananas? Victoria emoji, it's a yellow banana.
Speaker 1: Differ actually, and whyatt Congratulations you guys did it?
Speaker 2: Thank you for playing? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Victoria Victoria at the same time every single weekday morning. Remember you want to play Victoria, all I have to do is a d m us at the Jubil show or go to the Jubilshow dot Com.
Speaker 8: First Day to follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online.
Speaker 17: At Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 1: Bailey is on the phone today for a first follow up and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Sean. So in a few minutes, so we'll call him and see if hotels why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another date. But first, Bailey, how long has it been since you heard from Sean? Hi?
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's been two weeks.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, a long time. Have you tried to talk to him?
Speaker 12: No? I mean he's only at the end of the day when he kissed my cheek, he said, I'll call you and you know I really like and then you will follow up and keep their word. So I was really trying to give him that chance. In the first week, I wasn't worried because people get busy with work. But now it's been two weeks, so I do feel like he's forgotten about me or something.
Speaker 2: I get that. How is the date? Why don't you tell us about that and how you met him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Okay, Well I matched with him on Hinge and he actually reached out because he saw that I went to high school with one of his college buddies, so I thought that that was kind of like a quirky little connection. And she's not like my usual type because he's he's not like a ten out of ten or anything. But he has a really sweet face, okay, and he was funny and the messages, you know, so if I gave him a chance, I was like, you know, obviously not working what I'm doing, so I'm gonna I'm gonna try this. But the date was it was actually really lovely. It was it was three hours long on a on a Thursday, So I thought that everything was like really good signs. But he he asked me out to, you know, say, a restaurant. It was so good. It was so good. It was like fancy. So we like the dressed up and we made it fel cute and he was a total gentleman, Like as soon as I got out of my car, he was like there he opened.
Speaker 6: Doors for me.
Speaker 12: It was it was, it was, It was perfect. And I'm actually surprised by how much I liked him because because yeah, like I said, he's not in my normal type, Like I haven't felt this kind of potential in such a long time because she's patient, he's kind. I guess I'm just I'm just like scared that maybe he thinks I'm high maintenance or something.
Speaker 2: Is there a reason that you would think.
Speaker 12: That, Well, like I should when the steak came out, like I ordered rare because I know how to order steak, obviously, and it came back, it came back medium rare, and normally, like I wouldn't have made such a big deal about it, but like it's just it's a fancy steak like restaurant. They should like know the difference between those things. So so I apologize, and you know, I explained how you know sake is supposed to be rare, and I told I told you on that too, and he he just he was again a gentleman, so he waited until my new steak came out, so I'm sure his must have been kind of cold by the time we ate, And I tried to tell him to you know, eat his, but he, you know, insisted. But like, I don't know, I probably should have just eaten it. I kind of feel dumb. I should have eaten it. Maybe, Marale. It's like it's not the end of the world. It's not like they smother didn't catch up or something, but like, you know, it's a good steak, it's it's how it should be eaten. And and yeah, I don't know. I mean, I guess he ordered his medium, but I wasn't judging, you know, like I really hope he wasn't. You didn't think I was judging that even though he did it wrong. But it's fine.
Speaker 8: Okay, Hey, how did you ask Bailey? I think maybe it's not high maintenance, like to you know, get your meal right. Everybody wants that, especially if you're spending a lot of money at a restaurant. But if you're just like, excuse me, Gasson, can you fix my stake? I could see that was a problem. But were you nice about it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 12: No, no, I I think I'm always nice. Yeah. I just politely said this wasn't you know what I ordered? And I asked for a new one with a smile, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you weren't rude to the wait staff or anything.
Speaker 12: Oh no, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Didn't tell the medium. It is just not the way to order it.
Speaker 12: Oh no, that was to Sean. That was to Sean.
Speaker 1: Any other things that you can think of that might be a reason he might not call you back.
Speaker 12: Honestly, no, I mean, like the conversation stalled a few times, but you know, I just I can talk, So that was fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, pretty normal, especially on a first date. Yeah, we'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 1: Play a song come back, and then call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get to another date.
Speaker 6: Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Yep, play song, come back and get your first a follow up next. Right in the middle of your first day follow up if you're just joining us, Bailey is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Sean. So we're about to call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But before we do that, Bailey, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so I met Sean on Hinge. We had a lovely three hour date. He told me he'd call me at the end, and I have not heard from him since.
Speaker 2: And you think it might be because of your steak.
Speaker 12: Yes, I think it might be because I ordered my steak prayer and I got back a medium rayer and I just wanted a new one.
Speaker 2: But did you didn't freak out about it?
Speaker 6: Though I did not.
Speaker 12: I did not freak out. I was perfectly calm and collected.
Speaker 2: But she did mention that Sean ordered his medium and that wasn't right.
Speaker 12: True, that was true?
Speaker 2: Do that all right?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Were you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 12: Please?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Well, Hi, man, I speaking to Sean please?
Speaker 6: Yeah, San Sean?
Speaker 2: Hey man, how are you? My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jewbel Show. Hi Sean, I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 6: Hey. Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 2: Not much? Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 6: Yeah? A little bit? Actually, what what is it about?
Speaker 11: Though?
Speaker 1: Well, we do a segment on the show called the First Dight follow Up where if you go out on a date with somebody and they end up ghosting them, that person can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so somebody emailed us about you.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I'm a feeling I know where this is going.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, who do you think it is?
Speaker 6: Is it Bailey?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is Bailey. You want to tell us why you're ghost and.
Speaker 6: Bailey, yeah, you know, yeah, I'm gonna get I'll get into it. I'm a little disappointed I had to ghost. See, Like, in my mind, I thought that she was gonna be great. I thought the date was gonna be great. You know, we had like some mutual friends in common. But when we got there, she she started nippicking and everything, and I thought it was a little cute at first, and then it got to be a little too much, you know.
Speaker 2: Like, what was she what was she nitpicking?
Speaker 6: Man like everything? But okay, so we sit down and the first thing she did was like refold the skins, and you know, that's one of the things that I was like, oh, that's kind of cute. That's the skill and maybe like a little neurode napkins refolded the napkins.
Speaker 2: That is a skill.
Speaker 6: Though it's a skilled I get it. But it's also like, you're about to use that napkin. I was, you're a little quirky. That's cool. I like quirkiness. And then it started to get a little weird because she kept asking the server to turn the piano off like down first, it was like, hey, excuse me, the music's a little loud can you turn down? And the server was like, it was a piano. It's a piano. It's not possible. Honestly, in my mind, it wasn't even that loud, but I was like whatever. And ten minutes later she asked the same question, like can you turn the piano down a little? And the same server and he looks at me like, what's going on here? It was a joke and al, it's the same thing. It's a piano and we can't turn it down. Sorry for your intervenient And then she told him about how she had when growing up and there was a way that they had to tune it so it wasn't loud, or maybe they should throw a blanket over it so noise won't come off.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what, okay, so this is just really loud for her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's also like, who done?
Speaker 8: I have never really had anybody ask the piano to meet her health before, but you know, I haven't heard of that either. No, okay, so what are you doing while she's asking the server to throw a blanket over a piano.
Speaker 6: I'm really embarrassed at this point because, uh, and because it's a little weird, because I've never been in a situation like that. You know, we're in their establishment anyway, So I stepped in and like change the subject a little bit, and then I realized, maybe she doesn't like loud music. Like loud music, but this wasn't an DM concert. It was a restaurant with a piano and it's on the other side of the building too, so it wasn't even close to us.
Speaker 2: Did she did she tell you that she was sensitive to noises?
Speaker 6: No, no, and she didn't seem bothered by it until just like a server came around and then she like flipped switched and it was a little weird. It's weird to me, but too nice. Two nice girl, but you know that kind of intensity and nitpickiness, it's a little bit too much for me.
Speaker 1: So basically you thought you as I mean this, that's your words, not mine. All right, Well, thank you for telling us, Sean. Now I'll let you know that Bailey is on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, I knew it was a really big red flag actually that he ordered his state medium, Like no real men would do that.
Speaker 12: You think I'm too intense? Really? Is that what you're going with?
Speaker 6: Hey? Your particular, which is fine, you know liked Yeah, well, I actually like men who like women who know what they want.
Speaker 12: So if you want some wishy washy chick, maybe you should date someone young twenties instead of someone who's established in thirty. Wait what well, he clearly doesn't like a girl who knows what she wants. So you know you're not even really a tense like I gave you a chance. Dude, have you seen me.
Speaker 6: Ouch one like totally not cool in front of like a live, live audience.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, you just said that I was intense and nitpicky and high maintenance.
Speaker 6: You greed, so you're getting you see, you're coming at me at my looks because yeah, you're also a rider because you said you'd call.
Speaker 12: Like, why don't you just say, hey, you know what, Just like you said I know what I want, I'm going to tell you what I want. Why do you lie to me? Like that's such a sad moves like it makes sense that you have a purse puppy instead of a real dog.
Speaker 6: Hey, you can talk whatever you want about me, but you can please don't go after misby my dog. That's totally not cool.
Speaker 12: At that point, she's not a dog, she's a cat.
Speaker 6: You No, she's literally a prigin dog. Is your weird particular and preferences clearly don't match with me. I don't need to really defend myself. You're like making yourself look bread and like, what kind of person a restaurant to turn down the piano we have a blanket? Really, what kind of people have blankets? Bring blankets to restaurants or have restaurants that have blankets, They're going to put it over their own piano? Like that doesn't make any.
Speaker 12: Kind of person thinks that other people's hearing sensitivity is their problem. Like that didn't affect you at all, Like you can go to red my ears hurt makes you embarrassed? Like that's pathetic, dude.
Speaker 6: You can wear headphones and go eat at Chili's. Now you have to go to.
Speaker 12: A Chili's is actually louder? So no, thank you?
Speaker 1: Well, Hey, Sean, would you like another day with Bailey? We'll pay for it?
Speaker 6: Sure, Billy, you want to go on again? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Sounds great.
Speaker 2: I feel like neither of you are serious. That's sarcastic, right, definitely sarcastic. Juble's first day follow.
Speaker 18: Up, whose Boughs drives and by side through the pet Well fies for the We're so good, Lee.
Speaker 2: Strange gets.
Speaker 1: Never good to swear right in the middle of the national anthem, even if you didn't mess it up.
Speaker 2: It's a Jubile Show live.
Speaker 1: But did somebody on this show ruined something worse than she did the national anthem? You'll find out when we check in with the Jubil Show next.
Speaker 2: Your heart is true, your pal top down right in everyone a little.
Speaker 1: The biggest gift would be from me, and the car detached would say. Every iconic show has their wacky cast of characters, and the Jewbeil Show is no different. Why it's the Jewel Show with your drunkend Nina Hi. And then there's everybody's younger sister, Victoria Ramirez Hi. And who could forget the quirky neighbor kid who lives next door and stops by to ask if she can borrow an old sheet and some string because she's making a parachute for the new flying squirrel she just brought from the dark web. Our social media producer Gabby. And then of course there's our producer Brad. He's a dad, hey chief, And me, I'm Jewel and this is the Jewel Show, and this is the time of week where we check in and see what's.
Speaker 2: Going on with the show. Nina, what's up with you this week? So I have a bet of insiety.
Speaker 8: What I have a bit of anxiety, and I'm going to ask you all to be gentle with me.
Speaker 2: Okay, Brad. So, I remember the guy that.
Speaker 8: I've told you guys about, like the one that I sent like hot photos to and then it took him days to respond.
Speaker 2: Did he ever respond? He did? Yeah, Yeah, yeah, he did eventually.
Speaker 8: So we've been hanging out for about seven months and it's been really low key because we thought he was maybe going to leave for his job. So then we find out that he's going to stay for his job, and we had a good celebration over the weekend. So I've been pretty anxious because obviously the question is, well, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What are we? What are we doing?
Speaker 8: But that's fair, so thank you, and I think so too. So I couldn't help myself and I called. He didn't answer, and I was like, well, this just has to get out right now. So on Sunday I sent him a text message basically asking like, so you think this is going to be something, what's the deal? And you said, what are we No? I was just like, do you think that this could evolve? Blah blah blah. I said it very nicely. I read it to Victoria and Gabby so smart. Yeah, so I sent that on Sunday. I have not heard anything.
Speaker 2: He still responded, I have not heard anything. Try sending a nude and see what happens.
Speaker 8: I'm like, please don't yell at me, because I probably should take that as a sign. But the other side of me's like, well, I've had really good, like history with relationships around Halloween. They've been good beginnings, so I'm kind of hopeful that there's still something that could come out of this be good. But but I don't think I should be okay with this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a long time to not get a response on that, now, you know.
Speaker 8: That's kind of why I feel anxious, because one, yeah, like it could be good, but I don't think I should be okay with the fact that it's taking somebody so long to tell me yes or no.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you want us to be gentle with you, Nina, And I do think that blunt honesty is the kindest thing a person can do.
Speaker 2: Just watch your tone. He's not worth your time.
Speaker 7: You've spent too much time dragging along this loser this entire time.
Speaker 2: Move along. I think he's a loser.
Speaker 1: I mean, I do think it's not cool to not respondbody for that many days when they're asking a question like that.
Speaker 2: My heart out there. I said that I was a nervous There's stuff like that, though. But he's done. He's done this stuff over and over again. That's what makes him a loser in my opinion.
Speaker 7: I don't want you to be wasting your time on people that don't deserve your time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so my dms are open to therapists because it looks like I'm looking for a.
Speaker 2: Therapists make a good living anyway. Okay, so he's not worth your time, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think you should get responses on stuff like that and the photos that you send to you know, I don't think those should.
Speaker 11: Go with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 8: So I'm not crazy cool?
Speaker 2: Definitely not cool, guys crazy corresponding Victoria, what's uff with you this week? Yeah?
Speaker 19: Well, actually I need to figure out something today, and that is to figure out if I got a ticket today or not? Because driving on the way to work, and you know those what is it the traffic cameras that like flashlights at.
Speaker 2: You run through a red light. No, I didn't. It was green. It just turned green and I started.
Speaker 19: Going and then it like blinded me and the eyes and almost got an accident because of it.
Speaker 2: Well I didn't, actually, but I could have. So you don't know if you got the ticket. Yes, it was green.
Speaker 8: Why would you get a ticket, That's what I'm saying with Then why was it flashing at me?
Speaker 2: Are you sure the light was green? Yes? Yes? Were you on TikTok at the time?
Speaker 5: No? I was.
Speaker 2: What were they doing?
Speaker 14: Said?
Speaker 1: She was texting, She was asking me questions.
Speaker 2: Color, and it turned green, and the guy nicked to me. You also started going.
Speaker 19: Then the light flashed and I was like it was so bright it like caught my eye and I was like, oh my gosh, it's like I wasn't doing anything like what the heck I was driving.
Speaker 1: Actually, I believe they got a picture of you texting while you were starting to go, because that's an extra ticket. I had a red light, You were out a red light, and the car next to you moved and then you started going. It could have been read and he made a mistake and then you went with it.
Speaker 2: And the lane next year was probably the turn lane with a green arrow. Yeah, VI just like so I think it was great.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, everybody, look, it's our social media psor Gabby stopping by.
Speaker 2: What's up with you this week?
Speaker 6: Gaby?
Speaker 9: I got my wisdom teeth out. I was really nervous about it, but it all went good. Was something really cool happened to me when they were like set me up with the ivy's.
Speaker 2: They were giving me the laughing gas and that was awesome.
Speaker 9: The nurse knew who I was, and that almost never happens to me.
Speaker 2: But she listens to the show and she's a big brand of Jewbeil.
Speaker 9: She was asking me about what you guys were light and she was like, is Jubil really that funny?
Speaker 2: I said, yes, of course. And how was rooming with? Victoria said it was great? Meda sounds really sweet? I said, she is?
Speaker 11: She?
Speaker 2: And then she said, is Brad really that uptight? Speaking of bread? Somebody is this sweet producer bread?
Speaker 7: I painted pumpkins with my daughter and it was great, ye fun Yeah, And I put a little sad face on my h guy, why is he sound? I was like, because somebody scooped his brains out? Wow, Why does Dracula struggle to make friends? He's a real pain in the neck.
Speaker 1: People like that. Okay again, And somebody texted in and said that you need to meet their brother. Oh so we got some listeners looking out for you, guys. I would just like to know which one of my neighbors called the cops on me. What, Well, that wasn't cool. So I'm doing stuff in my house right now, and I'm living outside of my house currently in an RV trailer, which is really fun.
Speaker 2: Actually it's like camping every day.
Speaker 1: But I I connected all my stuff to make music in there, so I've been playing music really loudly. And then also I've been showering in the house because I don't use the shower in my RV trailer, so I've been going back and forth, but like, I'll forget and then I'll have to walk to my RV trailer in a towel. And I had the music going and while I was showering in the RV and somebody must have called because it was loud. But then also I was going over there in my towel, and then they get a knock on the RV door, which hasn't happened ever. Then to answer it, and it's some officers asking me if I'm making any illicit substances in there.
Speaker 2: Oh my Goshally watched too much Breaking Bad. You see a trailer and all of a sudden, it's got to be drugs.
Speaker 1: I asked if they wanted to come inside for a drink, and they said no, Yes, time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 8: A new lawsuit has been filed accusing Subway of grossly misleading customers by advertising sandwiches that contain at least three times more meat than it actually delivers.
Speaker 11: What.
Speaker 8: Yes, it's a proposed class action that was filed in a federal court. And they're really upset because they're saying that with inflation and all of these high food prices, that they really need to be giving you the sandwich that they expected all the ads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a mountain of turkey and then you get a turkey sandwich there and there's like one slice on it.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, you know about false advertising. I don't have this experience. You expect it, but you get all the meat. Yeah, I get all the meats when I go to Subway.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't know what the deal is there. Everyone hates on subway for various reasons. The tuna is not tuna. There's not enough meat to.
Speaker 2: Goad got sugar, very very ne on shade of green. Yeah, Guacama's clearly dyed with glowing dark paint. But I don't have any of those experiences. I have always have a pleasant experience at Subway.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 8: I really like Subway too, and I do get the tuna, so whatever it is is great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great. Throw little mustard mails and pickles on it.
Speaker 1: I always liked Subway until they stopped doing the V cup reread the I know, like they would cut it on both sides and yeah, the normal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what you mean. That's true.
Speaker 1: There was way back in the day, Victoria, you went to a subway sandwich shop. Why they have V cut bread. The top was cut off kind of like a half less than a half, you know, and it was so much better and people were happier, and they said hi to each other on the streets, and cars took a lot of gas but it was a better time.
Speaker 2: Subway.
Speaker 8: They call you to the stands at this point. I mean that was a love letter right there. Speaking of back in the day, this is actually really interesting. Archaeologists have just found a lost Mayan city.
Speaker 2: Cool so in Mexico.
Speaker 8: They discovered beneath the jungle, there's an area that they have now dubbed as Valeriana. Includes pyramids, plazas, causeways, sports fields. Researchers believe that over fifty thousand people lived there at one point.
Speaker 2: Wait, they found it under the city or just under the jungle.
Speaker 8: Beneath the jungle. It's an ancient Mayan civilization. What's so cool?
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, of course it is. I think Atlantis is real. I think we're gonna find it some day. I've been there ten times. That's not true. That was not in the right state of mine at the time, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Travel I'm pretty sure that was Atlantis that I traveled to.
Speaker 7: The city was lost in hours and I couldn't breathe.
Speaker 8: Okay, lastly, we are really time traveling in this particular trending because Nellie, remember, you know is getting hot.
Speaker 2: Here down down baby Atlanta. Jim, listen to me.
Speaker 1: Now, back in the nineties, there was a rapper very popular. His name was Nelly. Had a couple of Nelly's. Back in the day, we had Nelly for Toddell. She was not a rapper and we had Nelly. He was from ain't Lewis. I have nellie Is Subway sandwiches and everybody was happy and they were saying hi to each other on the street.
Speaker 2: Fossil fuels were all the rae.
Speaker 8: You're gonna have to explain this one to her as well, because Nellie is bringing back apple bottom jeans. Yeah, so apple bottoms are making the return to celebrate every woman and everybody. So here we go apple bottom jeans. She's loogling apple bottom jeans. Try you see Victoria.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, there was a brand the jeans called apple bottom jans and they were designed to make that booty plump.
Speaker 8: Because an apple bott like an apple, You have an apple bottom.
Speaker 2: Oh do you see booty essentially? Yeah, but there's no pockets on the back of just apples.
Speaker 1: And that was the point. People were nice to each other on the street. There were booties like apples everywhere. Bread and couldn't fill up enough on fossil fuels. They were great, reliable, everybody was happy.
Speaker 2: I don't like the ranger back then.
Speaker 8: We're trying to make people happy again with the apple bottles and all this stuff coming back.
Speaker 2: So that is what's trending.
Speaker 3: Jewbles, dirty little secret?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, you have a little secret?
Speaker 11: Yes I do.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I actually made it on that sweet I'm excited to hear it. I believe it either. What's your little secret?
Speaker 13: You might as well as stand up, don't sit down?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 13: I had a old Benet friend of mine years ago, and she was a total nipho maniac and uh, one night when we were getting ready to hook up, I was like, you know, it would be funny you should take a shot out of my because I'm a grower, not a shower.
Speaker 2: Was it a full shot? Did you even do that? Oh? I oh, I think I know how you would do it because he still had it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a lot of electician.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you old jacket. Wow, I never thought that.
Speaker 1: You actually, if you're like that, you're caring around a little shot glasses.
Speaker 2: I don't talk about it either. Shot glass that's pretty creative and entertainment. What was this? What was the alcohol?
Speaker 13: I think it was sober tequila.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, I was gonna ask him it burned.
Speaker 13: I know my wife is going to hear this this years ago, and I said, I'm gonna reach out to Jubil and the rest of.
Speaker 5: The crew because your face palm so hard.
Speaker 8: That's my honey for a good times wife ever sipped from your chalice before?
Speaker 2: Oh I hope that's how you did your wedding toast.
Speaker 13: Actually we just we're married now we have.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. Yeah for that and that story.
Speaker 1: That's an amazing story. I have a good one man. Hello, Hello, Hi, Hi, How are you okay? How are you good?
Speaker 2: Are you? Are you nervous right now?
Speaker 11: A little bit.
Speaker 2: The same case? Yeah, it's gonna be.
Speaker 10: Okay, that's okay.
Speaker 5: Well, my secret is kind of something that people don't really know. I know, but I'm definitely a big part of it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: So my ex girlfriend and I are really good friends and we hang out like all the time. We end a thieve on great terms and should we tell each other pretty much everything. And she told me that she was all in a dating app and I was like, oh, that's great, and she said she met with my mother and she showed me on her.
Speaker 10: Phone and my mom had a different name on there.
Speaker 2: Did your mom ever know her to be your girlfriend?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Whoa dating your mom?
Speaker 1: Then my mom's married, Oh, but she's on the dating app.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it shows that she's there for girls. And then it gets even crazier because like two days later her out again. But after we hang out, she sends me.
Speaker 10: A text message or screenshot of another dating app she's on that.
Speaker 8: She found my dad on, going that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Are swingers? They are?
Speaker 10: That's what my husband said.
Speaker 5: I don't like to I don't like to think of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't blame you. So your dirty little secret is that you know this and your parents don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the secret is her parents. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So basically I took pictures of her phone with my mom's there, and screenshots of the one she start with my dad and I'm just like very thrown off.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, well good luck man, real quick? What are their names to look out for? Thank you for telling us your dirty little secret? Yeah, thank you, my chest to my husband, listen, you need to do that again. We're here for you. Definitely, all right, thank you?
Speaker 3: What's your dirty little secret