Speaker 1: No worry and now, oh.
Speaker 2: Oh girl, I'm in love with you the same, the honeymoon past, the infatuation fee, riding the thick load, the times we get sick of love.
Speaker 3: It seems like we argue every day.
Speaker 4: I know I misbehaved and you made your mistakes, and we boats still God room left to grow.
Speaker 2: And though love sometimes hurts, our stup you berts and will may the sting work.
Speaker 4: But I think we should take slow. We're just hard people. We don't know which way to go. Comes went hard andeople?
Speaker 2: Maybe who it's sake it snow, take it snow.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine you say, first of all, let's start. Whenever you say my name like that, I get scared because it's never.
Speaker 3: It's never. It's a serious topic, man, serious time. Sometimes we could come time today? When do we not?
Speaker 5: We haven't had a serious conversation in a long time? Well, I have a serious one, okay. Can you a serious conversation, a serious topic, serious topic and a serious Can I find humor in it?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 3: I don't think so? Okay? It come on? Can you imagine sacrificing yourself by running into a burning building or house? Lack of resources, underpaid watching people lose all of their possessions, photos of their family, and then the reward that you are given is John Legend singing to you. Why are you doing it? Because I know not why. It's time, not extra money, not more water. You instead of going to see your families, you've been fighting fires for days on end, no water for yourself, no food. You are going to sit at a picnic table in a parking lot, and John Legend is going to come sing all of you and all of me to sixty grown men with ash on their face. But see, baby, we take it slow. I just went into a burning house, you know. Hold on, I'm gonna tell you what's funny about this. The only the only person rocking their head is the black guy to far left.
Speaker 5: Like he's the only one who's really like this is John Legend. Like where's Rick Ross?
Speaker 3: Sat? Like that? Clap, don't clap? See, and we got to get away from that. We don't have to clap. We don't have to clap.
Speaker 5: I came on here about three months ago, Peach and I fucking had something to say about John Legend. The Internet killed me.
Speaker 3: Oh John, you know, he's he's cool, he's you know people laugh. Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's like, this is the shit I was talking about, this cruise ship karaoke.
Speaker 3: Shit. Why would you have John.
Speaker 5: Legend singing for firefighters at picnic tables?
Speaker 3: How would you maybe to be more sensitive to our heroes in Los Angeles, everywhere in California, firefighters that drove hours on end outside of calif for help. Yeah, those heroes you have to be sensitive to. How would you remix all of me in your voice, your John Legend voice. I don't want to do this, I don't want it, but why not? Why not do something like the hose hoose.
Speaker 5: Whatever happened to give I took it slow, whatever happened to given like firemen something that they could appreciate. Why not bring like Ruby Rose, bring like Ruby Rose in India, love out there and have them like you know.
Speaker 3: It was a porn star or OnlyFans. Girl. I forgot because I tried not to retain that information from my own sanity. But one of them I thought was doing her patriotic duty. She was saying she was gonna go around fucking the firefighters. Yeah from firehouse where she to me? Yeah, as an American, you have to go with your skill set. That's how we all become one and push this country forward. Her skill set is her vagina, So she went and used what she was gonna do. I can't really offer much of the firefighters except for donations and good words and appreciation and prayers and everything like that.
Speaker 5: You appreciate all he has.
Speaker 3: Something that's better than all of that, vagina.
Speaker 5: Give the firefighters something that they can some tangible, something tangible. Don't give me John Legend at a picnic table, I see you because I'm too rare. I would have been out there, I would have got even walked away. I'm not sitting there for this shit. I don't want to hear John.
Speaker 3: My wife and is don't even know if I'm alive yet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I got ash in my lungs and John Legend is singing and I got a turkey sandwich on the table.
Speaker 3: How out of touch are celebrities at this point? This is like the ego is getting insane. After they tried to save COVID with that fucking song where they went from zoom, who's a David Guetta? What song was?
Speaker 5: It wasn't that performed on the top of the building and.
Speaker 3: You looked that up with what that was? Oh no, when he tried to end racism, he said, shout out to George Floyd. No, not that one. It was like Ashton Kutcher and a bunch of guys Brian Cranston. They were singing a song during COVID to make us all feel better about being trapped in our houses that have maybe I don't know one fraction of the square footage that they have. They was walking around like, we understand the celebrities what you're going through while I walked through one hundred of acres right now. You don't even know you're still trapped when you're in their houses and they the whole zoom shit. At what point are they going to realize how out of touch they are? Who pitched that? Or if John go by himself and was like, yo, I want to bring I want to bring these heroes some food or something and then someone requested it like was this a karaoke situation?
Speaker 5: At what point do we just say we understand that people really just don't.
Speaker 3: Care because because we just celebrities care on John's jacket because I don't really know that when they do care about their image and people thinking they're doing good things. Is that what it is?
Speaker 5: I mean, I think that it helps with the perception that, you know, in times of tragedy, because you know, celebrities are well off and you know they can afford to if they lose things, you know, unfortunately, which some of them have, and fires and things like that, you know they have other properties, they can get things back. You know, they're they're more fortunate than others. So I think you have to put the perception out like we care. We're here with the firefighters, you know, we support them, which I'm sure they do. But I mean, at the end of it all, like having John Legends sit and sing, that's just not.
Speaker 3: It feels like it's for a look, it feels like it's for us.
Speaker 5: It's not sincere, it's for social media, the gods standing in the corner. Make sure you record this, send it to me when you're done recording so I can post it. It's just I just don't I don't like. I don't like things like that. And I'm not saying John Legend doesn't care about these firefighters. That's not what I'm saying. If you might genuinely care about that.
Speaker 3: He probably does. And I'm sure he's done a lot of charitable what is like a good guy that we don't know about And I'm not even here to shit on it. It's more of a celebrity thing. Yeah, I want to know who pitched that. If the modern day Pearl Harbor happened in twenty twenty five and the nurses needed to break and John went up in there like just to check them out and sing, that would make total sense to me. A bunch of high testosterone trum men going through trauma. Yeah, you think that John is who they was trying to hear.
Speaker 5: And what's stupid about it is I can understand John going there and like just like having words with the firemen and like you know, thanking them and things like that, But why sing. That's like having Michael Jordan go to there. You start hitting fadeaways on like the sergeant. It's like you don't have to do the thing that you do well when you come and support like local policemen, like just show up, thank you, you know, we appreciate you. Maybe take a couple of pictures things like that. But to put to sing, that's just where you lose me. Like you, John Legend didn't need to sing in that moment nobody needed to hear that.
Speaker 3: Maybe that sound like a hater because I just don't think they were John's demo. They weren't like it. If Sting wanted to go up there, I think it may have worked out.
Speaker 5: Of But even if it's like, don't put gold and support, but you don't have to. I just I'm just I think the performance part is what seems a little forced and a little you know, cringe to me, Like I just John Legend singing to firemen that are now battling fires and they're probably on their lunch break. It's just like, and you know, before he gets to hey, John Legend will be here two thirty, we're gonna go sit down at the table. It's just it's just too too staged.
Speaker 3: And those are those are men, and even the ones whatever gender, they're way tougher than me. Those are tough human beings. Yeah, my pussy ass would have loved a John Legend performance after I stubbed my toe or went through the traumatic things that I go through. Those grown fucking tough man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we were sexy red, Like why they should have bought sexy red out there to do it? Sexy red you know, the colored fire truck is red, you know what I mean? That's kind of on brand. Let's sexy Red go out there to work, bring her dances. You don't have at least a performance where men are like, okay, some nice shaped women out here, Like it feels like we're at the strip club, but we're not.
Speaker 3: You know, that type of shit. It kind of John legend though, we don't need that. It reminds me of that Chris Rock joke when he was talking about to make a Wish foundation and one kid had wanted him to come, and you know, celebrity. He's like, how come no one just asked them. Maybe Pam Anderson is what that young kid wants to see. Like, I get it, I'm a celebrity, but maybe he just wants some titties. I think after these men almost lost their lives, that would be the closest thing. I even think the ones that were married their wives are get in the past.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sexy Red, she could have did it. I'm always down to see sexy read and some firemen. I'm cool with that.
Speaker 6: Those were actually the inmate firefighters.
Speaker 5: Which makes even more sense. Watch Sexy Red should have been out there. If I'm an inmate at a correctional facility. I haven't touched the woman in probably years, haven't seen no real ass.
Speaker 6: Shape looking for the hose.
Speaker 3: Like I was in prison just to get out of this bitch. I ran into a fire. Show me some pussy and let me see some asses shake. Don't give me John Legend. That's like standing up late to watch the pile on Pebo Bryson is pursuing. It's like, where's fucking where's hello? Cool J? Like I stayed up till two in the morning, and you're giving me Pebo Bryson. I'm incarcerated. I get out thinking I'm gonna help.
Speaker 5: You know, his fresh air will be out in there, you know, at least not in the prison.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking maybe it's gonna knock some time off. Then I found out.
Speaker 5: It's not John Legend and I'm an inmate.
Speaker 3: Oh no, man, that's not even Like remember when ODB was locked up and Wu Tang went to perform at Rikers. I believe it was like that. At least if it's men, I get this is who they want to see? What in they in a California correctional fucking person, John Legend? What's six so Crip is like, yeah, now we need John.
Speaker 5: We need to John Legend. Nah, man, they got that?
Speaker 3: Can you do get lifted?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Them being incarcerated five men? Like, first of all, that's crazy to take some men out of prison and say, hey, go fight these fires. But if you're gonna do that, at least give them some entertainment that they can go back to their cells. Like yeah, now you know we was out there and lunch breaks, sexy red pulled up and a lotto somebody like somebody that can enjoy these incarcerated men like John Legend. Nasty times, man, John, at least bring your wife. No, see that's what you no, don't do Please wait what No, don't do that?
Speaker 3: What's wrong with that? Because now you're saying you want men to see his wife lust over his wife. It's just a little weird. It is January twenty third as we are recording this. I do think I want some more flowers for my twenty twenty five predictions. This one isn't one that made my list. It was an off mic one because I was too scared to say it. But I think this week kind of proved it. Did you see these sexy red and Martin Luther King family estate back and forth. No, okay, I heard about that. There was a trend of making AI images of Martin Luther King in compromising situations and crazy shit. And Sexy Red has been known on Twitter to have people send her hilarious memes and photos and then she will post them. So she posted this one of her and Martin Luther King at the club, and then understandably, Martin Luther King's daughter came and retweeted and said this is distasteful, explained everything that her father had done. Can you please take it down, which sexy Read I thought did a great mature thing by saying, you're right, I apologize, I'll take it down, but it did first there prove my point off Mic that I think sexy Read is a CIA agent because she posted an a targeted Martin Luther King.
Speaker 5: She targeted Martin Luther King. She didn't make the video.
Speaker 3: Family wasn't was very upset about it.
Speaker 5: She didn't make the video though, but that was a little distasteful though you can't understand the humor in it, and obviously somebody created it and put it online. It landed on her timeline, but her posting it is kind of like a agreeing with it, you know, so it's just a little distasteful. But again, man, the sensitive thing is, you know.
Speaker 3: I understand fully understand. No, I'm just I fully understand. I empathize and can see why his family would.
Speaker 5: Be I get that, But again I don't think I don't think she meant, you know, any disrespect.
Speaker 3: And it's got to be frustrating because I feel like the m OK I'm not even gonna put it to the culture per se because there's MLK fucking Toyota sales and shit like m OK weekend has become such a consumer thing that it's almost a mockery of these MLK sales and MLK holiday weekend shit like not here to honor someone that did something great for our country. The party flyers are one thing, but it is getting out of him. The MLK bottle girls exist. Now. There was a woman going around at a strip club asking the bottle girls if Malcolm X or Martin Luther King would be a better tipper and then giving explanations on why content.
Speaker 5: People trying to create the way.
Speaker 3: To honor And I understand everyone is talking about their environment. That's their bubble, their bottle girls, they're talking about their life. I get that, at what point do we have some self awareness of maybe this isn't the content we should do.
Speaker 5: Listen, man, people don't have discernment. That's one thing that I'm grateful for, you know, and a lot of people just don't have it. You gotta understand that. But again, I don't think that someone like Sexy Red intended to disrespect the legacy of mart Luther King. Now, it is disrespectful, but I don't think that that was her thing of posting it, of going disrespect Martin Luther King's legacy by this. I think that this culture now memes and you know ai things you know of that nature, people just see them repost them without thinking about the ramifications. Is this disrespectful? Should I be posting? Somebody like sexy Read, who has a huge platform, has to be a little more responsible than most people on social media.
Speaker 3: But okay, bottle Girls, well MLK bottle Girls can get that off.
Speaker 5: Sexy Red can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I again appreciated the mature nonesss. It's one of the best back and forth I've seen on Twitter in quite some time as far as just coming to a calm resolution, like, yeah, yeah, I posted that, not realizing that that could offend someone, especially a family member. You're right, take it out. But do you want to know the answers of the MLK bottle girls.
Speaker 5: Of who would be a better tiper between Martin Luther King?
Speaker 3: What do you think the consensus was and why do you think the reason?
Speaker 5: Well, let me just dig into this a little bit. If you if you know Malcolm X, you know Detroit Red, you know he was a pimp. He was hard on them holes, you know what I mean. So I don't think he was tipping no hose. I think the hose was tipping in.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the bottle girls, I'll give some credit to, were some historians in this case because they they didn't bring up Malcolm's former name or former life, but they did say he was from the street, so I know he'd be throwing crazy cats. It's a difference. He was from the streets, but he was working in the strip clubs.
Speaker 5: It's different. He ain't giving no girl no money. They giving him money. That's real pimping. Malcolm X was out there, real pimping, man. This ain't no play pimping. It's real pimp. You talked about Detroit Red. Yeah, so I want to know.
Speaker 3: They asked Detroit Red, they asked Malcolm X.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I mean, you can't have Malcolm X without Detroit Red.
Speaker 3: I get it, but I feel like the devout Muslim that Malcolm X was, Martin Luther King would be my answer, because at least he would be allowed to go into a strip club like that.
Speaker 5: Martin Luther King would be a better tipper.
Speaker 3: But they all went with Malcolm X. I'm like, what's he tipping for? He doesn't even drink.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, they don't know. They don't know Malcolm X. They don't for them to say that they don't know, they don't know what he came.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean you was in Harlem at that time, like he wasn't at.
Speaker 5: That Malcolm X was outside. You think me and Malcolm X walk the streets and it was called Malcolm X BOULEVARDI yeah, yeah, No, Malcolm X ain't tipping. So they probably was right in Saint Martin. What they did say Martin Malcolm.
Speaker 3: All of them said Malcolm except for one because it was all like, you know, Malcolm was the street guy.
Speaker 5: They don't know. They're young they don't know. There's no way they could. They would think that Malcolm X would tip more than Martin.
Speaker 3: They know him as Denzel Washington Malcolm X.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, see no, no, no, yeah, they got it all wrong. Definitely, Mark, I would go with Martin Luther the King for sure.
Speaker 3: Out of all our historical figures, who do you think would be the best tipper? The best tipper?
Speaker 5: When you say historical figures, who who you're talking about?
Speaker 3: It could be presidents, civil rights leaders, anyone of of of high stature and they have a lot on the line, I'll put it that way. I'm not saying just some rich, popular guy. We know they're going to be spending money.
Speaker 5: Oh hmm.
Speaker 3: I think JFK went fucking nuts. Yeah. You think Maryland was giving that up for free?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think he was going past what her fee was and tipping crazy. And I think his pops, who was the bootlegger, taught him how to tip.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: JFK might have been a good tipper. I mean he grew up in the bootleg strip club type of thing, underground nightlife.
Speaker 5: I mean, what about Andrew Jackson. He's on a twenty dollar bill.
Speaker 3: Right, you think he was throwing himself at this.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like giving away pictures, like he's just giving away pictures of himself. Yeah, Andrew Jackson probably be a good tip.
Speaker 3: I don't knowing about that era of our leaders between leaving because they didn't want to pay tax on tips at all with England and the whole free labor thing that they were doing, I don't I think they were penny pension. They didn't want to pay England or the people doing the work.
Speaker 5: I think it's weird that the girls thought that Malcolm, I mean Martin would be because I look at Martin like he was the type of guy. He was going to strip club and asks the girls, why are you doing this? Like you shouldn't be doing this, Like you're too pretty to be doing this. Like Martin seems like he was that type of guy.
Speaker 3: I think he was a devout family man and devout to the cause because I was Martin Luther King when he died. He was in his thirties, right, Yeah, yeah, So we told.
Speaker 5: About the guy that, Yeah, I could see Martin going in the strip club and trying to like.
Speaker 3: See, I don't start on your CIA narrative. Well tried to say Martin was in these streets. Martin had these side checks. Now that's a CIA thing.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no photos, no, no, no, you're giving in No no, no, I'm not saying. I'm saying as a thirty nine year old man, he still had some you know.
Speaker 3: But thirty nine in the sixties is like seventy five.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Because you look at pictures of Martin, it's just like, yo, dog, how old was he? He looked like he was fifty for fifty years. No disrespect to Martin Luther the King, but they just was looking old back then.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, everyone did look old him. Gee, it wasn't the barbers was at the haircuts. Do you believe in Larry David's theory that every generation gets better looking? It's hard.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be tough with this next one though.
Speaker 3: That's the thing, because a lot of.
Speaker 5: These girls, you think it's cute, like they just got a lot of work done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, between work, getting work done in makeup. It is tough to figure that out. Yeah, but I did agree with that up until my generation. I think every generation has gotten better looking by far.
Speaker 5: I'm not man.
Speaker 3: Well, we definitely, uh numbers will.
Speaker 5: Definitely take better care of ourselves. We don't age as bad hmm or as fast. I see some pictures of Marron when he was twenty five. I'm like, what, there's no way that was the film. It wasn't the film, bro like they it.
Speaker 3: Was the mustache, the suit.
Speaker 5: It was hard times man, they was they Listen, he got clear that civil rights shit put some put some years on our brothers man, Jesus Christ. Yeah, that wore them out, the Civil rights moving Moore a lot of our leader out man.
Speaker 3: Before we get off the Sexy Red conversation, this one, I will take credit for where we at with my twenty twenty five predictions. I think I have at least three down. Sexy Red and Bruno Mars announced, well, I guess when you're listening to this, the record will be out new feature. They said, it's the new strip club anthem. Brun Ma who said that they did, who's we gotta start?
Speaker 5: They did?
Speaker 3: They did? And Justice text texted that to me like four days ago.
Speaker 5: I fucked, Justice is my God. But I'm not I'm not believing that.
Speaker 3: You don't think Bruno Mars and Sexy Red are capable of creating an amazing strip club record.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I think so, but I got to hear it first though. I'm not going to just be like, yeah, Nah's just going to shake the clubs because Justice said it.
Speaker 3: Non me. He said some shit was going to shake the club, and it shook the club for sure.
Speaker 5: For sure, his track record might be flowless now that I think about.
Speaker 3: It now, I'm not going to take too much credit for this prediction because it wasn't a crazy one. Bruno having a number one record now and going with Sexy Red. He is going to reclaim his pop crown this year. It's laid out, so I'm taking that one as a stat but I'm not going to do a victory lap because it wasn't that crazy of that prediction.
Speaker 5: I get the Bruno Mars thing. Bruno Mars is obviously talented, is one of the biggest artists we have, but it's still something I'm just indifferent about when it comes to Bruno Mars, like I don't know if I believe Bruno Mars.
Speaker 3: We've discussed this there is and this was one of the major things I was killed for when we had that Bruno Mars debate of I feel a lack of authenticity to me, personally. Yeah, and who the fuck am I? I'm not the scale of authenticity. Just I don't feel it in a warm way. I believe is what I said, and I got killed. I think it's become like an adjective on Reddit in our communities of it's not warm enough. Yeah, yeah, it's a little too polished, too good. But I'm going into this. I've heard rumors that James Fonsore is writing a lot of this stuff again, so I'm here for that. I'm not going into this with hater ears yet. I can't wait to discuss it Monday because I do have some outrageous takes that I want to give, especially with Maris to Brune about Bruno. Mars. Jamaris and I had an argument off Mike yesterday that I want to have after we hear the song. Oh and for those because you have to clear everything up now, for those that are wondering where Demeris is. She had to get up right before this episode to deal with some family stuff. Her mother is sick. Her dog is also about to be put down. So everyone please flood Demeris with positive prayers and comments. She definitely needs it. Loved baby d Yeah, everyone just be very very kind to her in her comments and send her love. It's definitely a tough time right now. But when she gets back on Monday. Now we're having that Bruno Mars debate. I'm down, especially especially after we hit a record one trick Pony.
Speaker 5: We think Anosi want your pony. I can't say he's an want you because he kinda he does the character thing very well, Like whatever type of sound he's coming out with for his next album, Bruno does a good job of actually living and becoming that character throughout the year.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I think Bruno Mars, you could say, is a legend already and will definitely become one. He can still be a one trick boney No.
Speaker 5: I mean to me, Bruno Mars is.
Speaker 3: The really really good trick.
Speaker 5: It's like if you're going a good cruise with like a cool chick, you have a good time and it's like every night, like the karaoke the guy that's like performing on the cruise ship is like, yo, he's dope, you know what I'm saying. Like it's like every song sounds like the song that he does.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. He has rhythm.
Speaker 5: I could dance. It's like, yo, he might be able to become somebody if he get off this cruise shit. That's where I think Bruno Mars, I think got off the cruise ship. But it's still kind of like I just feel like he could hear a song as somebody else created like an artist did, and be like, I can sing that and perform that exactly the way.
Speaker 3: That artist did.
Speaker 5: He's the It's like, who is Bruno Mars, Like, I still don't know who Bruno Mars is.
Speaker 3: He's the definition of a pop star in that way. If you need me to do something, I will do it to show me what you need. I will recreate whatever genre that you want me to vulture for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, I understand what you saying when you say the vulture it, I get it because it's just like if you go to a resort and you know a guy that the guy that's the waiter is Michael Jackson at night, he performs at night. It's like, oh, that's the bartender that was here on the beach in the morning. At night, now he's Michael Jackson. This shit, I didn't even know he could dance and sing. Yeah, that's what Bruno Mars aroout. He's talented. Obviously, that's not what we're talking about. I just don't connect to Bruno Mars like I don't you as great as Silk Sonic album was, and what was the other one before that, twenty four Carry Magic.
Speaker 3: It's a perfect album, great albums. You can check my phone right now, Rory. I have not played a Bruno Mars song in probably two and a half three years. Yeah, it's like somebody just went to him and said there's a void in New Jack swing and Bruno said, you know what, I'm going to do it better than everyone that's ever done it. Yeah, but I'm not gonna like it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just I don't. I don't, And I was surprised that I didn't know. Again, pardon my ignorance. I looked at Bruno Mars as far as like where he's at on Apple with his numb yearly, I didn't notice many people was listening to Bruno Mars. I get it, he's a star, there's no doubt about it. Once you do the Super Bowl halftime show, obviously you have to be, you know, at a certain level.
Speaker 3: But I just didn't know.
Speaker 5: I didn't. I didn't know Bruno Mars was was out here doing numbers like that every year.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he's one of the biggest in the world.
Speaker 5: I had no idea.
Speaker 3: Again sometimes because I don't and I've never heard you play Bruno Mars.
Speaker 5: Never walked in the office and heard anybody playing Brutal Mars.
Speaker 3: What's not it's not our shit? But that wouldn't mean that it's not.
Speaker 5: But I've never heard Where do you hear Bruno Mars?
Speaker 3: At when twenty four Karen Magic came out, I heard it literally everywhere, but you didn't hear. I think they had like you heard it, like going into Bloomingdale the speakers that they used for nine to eleven for the playing sounds. I would just walk around the city and hear.
Speaker 5: But I know what I'm saying. You hear everywhere? Are you going shopping? They'll be playing it. It's good like shopping music. It's like he makes he remind you that you.
Speaker 3: Need a very ironic thing going on right now. But I'm not going to go down that rabbit hole. What is iron most Death had a very similar take about another.
Speaker 5: Artist about who nobody Who's dark? No, let's talk about who about nas.
Speaker 3: Really it's fine because we can move no ways because he didn't. I'm lying, okay, while we're talking about Culture Vultures, and we will finish that Bruno Mars convo with Baby d next week because she is like the Bruno stan and I don't want to sit here and ship on Bruno without someone that represents his camp to prove that Maul and I are wrong, because I know there's a lot of Bruno lovers out there.
Speaker 5: I'm admitting I'm wrong. I had no idea Bruno was like, was doing those numbers every year, Like I had no idea. I'm wrong, I'm saying me personally, I just can't connect to Bruno Mars's music like that, Like I recognize that it's good, Like whenever he drops the album I listened to it, I'm like, okay, no dope, but I never go back to it and play it. I never like, go back and let me hear that Bruno Mars album. I've never said that in my life.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Culture Vultures, was it last episode or two episodes before that when we were talking about the mc miller album and that got us into somewhat of the white on white crime that happens within hip hop media and even hip hop fans for that matter. I love white crime when we're not really like we go in wanting to hate other white people because we want to be the white people in the space. It was a fun, lighthearted conversation whatever. I'm not saying that dj'vladd heard that conversation whatsoever. I think it's actually a coincidence and funny. But he went on Math Office podcast and discussed white on white crime. Okay, he brought up that he does not get along with me and that all white people in media do that because they want to be the only one there and to prove that all the other white people aren't as hip hop as they are, which I thought was funny. Cool. Lad has been saying things for months on months. Cool. I've said shit too. I have no real issue with Lad. I've even come on here and complimented him, and I feel like he always skips the compliments and goes to the one time I didn't like when he brought like the victim's father on with the guy that murdered and just I was like, this is weird. Yeah, but I'm critical of everything. The same wave of laddice his platform, which I do watch certain things. It's turned into the Lab podcast. He talks more than the guest, which is cool. He still puts on a great, great platform. I just think he's out of touch with the whites, and that's why he's not liked because, like we said last episode, I've never been that. I'm really close with Peter Rosenberg. I just did bootleg keV show last year, two years ago from my album. Me and keV Talke love him. It's the real My guys, Drew Ski at Hot ninety seven we had a weird tip in the beginning that was I admitted I was wrong and it was my fault. Me and Drewski are super cool. Maybe it's not a white thing. Maybe it's a VLab thing because the rest of us in white hip hop media get along great.
Speaker 5: Do those guys not get along with Lad? I don't know him and Rosenberg.
Speaker 3: Cool, I don't know. I've contrary to Vlad's belief. At our white hip hop conferences and dinners, we don't bring up Lad. I don't know the status with Vlad and everyone else. I just think it was a bad It was a bad angle to take with Math because how I would have flipped that entire thing is, well, look at Rory being so cool with all these other white media personalities, but then only has beef with black media personalities. That's the culture vulture route. I would go like, why is he so chummy with it's the real in Rosenberg? Why are you going on bootleg keVs? Show? But then he has smoked with Charlemagne, him and Gilly got into it one time. That's the like the route I would take. Vlad, you went the wrong way to try to kill me. I'm actually the culture vulture. I'm the one jumming up with the white people and attacking the black people.
Speaker 5: What do we have to do to get you and Vlad to like sitting not on camera, like just sit and talk and kind of like figure out where's the disconnect.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I like, this isn't a shot. I just don't know if I'd have a reason to talk to Lad because there isn't really an issue. One time, Cly is an issue.
Speaker 5: Well, it was he didn't like something you said.
Speaker 3: Here's the comp I'm trying to actually remember the history. So we of course talked about Vlad on the old show. Then when the show broke up, Vlad was on some some maybe on live on his own platform. I think it's one of those like face time things. And he was like, roy doesn't seem very intelligent because now he only beefed with me because his co host did, and now he's beefing with that co host. Doesn't seem very intelligent to me, which is like, damn. I wasn't gonna leave the pod because of the because I may not have vlat On like I was that it was the most egotistical thing. I was like, what, how does your brain even come to that conclusion? And I'm always so fascinated with it? Blew my mind When he said, I was like, what the fuck? So wait you? I think every decision all of us make is based on our relationship with Lad. Like after that, I was like, damn, now I got an egg on my face. I can't even get Glad. Yeah. So I think I replied to that when we were with Royce, and that never came out. But I've complimented. I think he's changed his platform. I think he went from the super exploitive shit. I think anyone that went up there and stitched on themselves as a grown man, it's their fault. I think when he took advantage of some of the younger people that needed a way out of their situation and Vlad having a huge platform is a way to do that and went up there without the knowledge of what they were saying. Now, Lad has every right to do that. I just thought it was a little weird. I think he's completely changed that. I think he has a great platform.
Speaker 5: Now we got to twenty twenty five. Man, we dead in all beefs?
Speaker 3: Man, are we?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna do my part to help you dead any beefs that you have. I don't have any beefs. You debting the white on white crime. Somebody has to step in because this shit is out of control. Man, y'all are going crazy.
Speaker 3: You know how are we going crazy?
Speaker 5: Because y'all just fighting?
Speaker 3: Has there been any other white on white thief? Like I feel glad on that stereotype, but I can't really remember that being a thing. No, it's not a thing, just like black on black crime isn't the thing? Same said, the same type of thing. See, that's where lads form exactly.
Speaker 5: So Roy y'all you always give me, you always laugh at me whenever I have to take an uber And yeah, it's a it's a female driver. We've had this talk before, and how uncomfortable I am because one of my favorite curbby Enthusiasm episodes ever, is when Larry had a female driver and she wanted to help him with his luggage. He wouldn't let her.
Speaker 3: And then then had her do it walking on the set.
Speaker 5: So I'm not as mad or as opposed to now. I do think that Uber needs to do something. I don't think just for safety reasons. I don't think women should be driving. No, seriously, like we live in a crazy fucking world. I don't think women should be driving picking up strange random men at night. I don't think Uber should allow women to drive at night. I just don't. I'll die on that hill. I just think that it's not safe. I don't care if they have the app and you have the history and you can find out who it was. I don't care about nothing. Women should not be driving and picking up random people at night. Where do you draw the line. Do we put a curfew on women walking at night? No, I'm just saying walk past random people. Yeah, but it's different when you're in the car, when somebody's sitting behind you in your car at night.
Speaker 3: Just think about that.
Speaker 5: For a second.
Speaker 3: I don't care that we have this device in this app and you have my credit card information. I don't give a fuck about that.
Speaker 5: Think about a woman driving and just a random picking up a random man at night at eleven pm, twelve midnight, she picks up a random man. I just don't think that Uber should allow women to do that. Now on the flip side, hold on, let me land this on the flip side. I don't think that men should be allowed to fucking do Uber eats.
Speaker 3: I think like in the car Land, you know when you're about listen, listen, and the plane just keeps going. Listen.
Speaker 5: Nothing is worse than the fucking dude picking up your food. Bro, men don't care about other men's food. We pick up shit, We swing it all around on the bike. You bring me my fucking coffee, it's in the bag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no one told you to order coffee insta car, and forget insta car insta car.
Speaker 5: Definitely shouldn't have men doing that, Okay. Men don't know how to pick fruit at a at a grocery store. Like, we don't look, we don't read labels. If I say I want milk. You're not looking at the type of milk that I said specifically. Men are just going and grabbing milk.
Speaker 3: So you're saying women should do the Uber Eats women should do because women pay more attention to detail. So like, if a woman is picking up your food, she's gonna make sure that it's it's wrapped properly.
Speaker 5: I'm just going off of my history. Anytime I've ordered Uber Eats, anytime food has spilled or was like messed up, it was always a guy to deliver.
Speaker 3: Have you ever ordered Uber Eats at night? Yeah, she went to your door sometimes. Yeah, but that's safe. But that's safer. But that's safer because nobody knows. It's not how nobody's in the car with her. I haven't thought about this. This is off the whim, but I feel like it'd be easy to grab a woman and bring her into your house, which would be way more dangerous than being in the car.
Speaker 5: Fuck No, you sound crazy as hell.
Speaker 3: You think it's easier to pull somebody in your apartment than you think it's safe. Every Dahmer did it for a year and cooked everything.
Speaker 5: Naw, he met them at the club. See that's where you went wrong at.
Speaker 3: It wasn't even harder he had to lure than with his charm. They was drunken and intoxicated, they was partying. That's a difference. That's a difference.
Speaker 5: Getting in a car is way more dangerous than somebody delivering food to your door.
Speaker 3: What if I live down a law driveway that's really dark, she comes to my door, lights are all off. I opened the door, and you're setting the scene for fucking Screen four. You're setting this like, yeah, why are you just got your logic? Because I do believe you want women to be safe, But if they're doing uber eats at night, it's still the same danger.
Speaker 5: I don't think so. I think it's a little safer. I think delivering food because I could drop the food at the door, take the picture, send it to you walk food is at the door.
Speaker 3: Or if I'm a psychopath, similar to the guy, you're a psychopath, don't matter where you at. Similar to the guy that would just be getting ubers and canceling them until it was a woman because he had an agenda. That same guy could watch that little bike go all the way to the restaurant and all the way to his house, and the moment she drops that bag could be right there, that's true, and he could have like it's way different. He could have some home alone shit already set up, he's got time and it's his home.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's still I still think it's safer for women to do instacart, uber eats than it is to drive and pick up random people at night.
Speaker 3: How did I'm sorry, put this press release out? If you're the copywriter your pr how are we saying women you have a curfew and cannot drive after this time, but if you want to deliver eggs, you're more than welcome.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I think that's dope. I think it shows that they're they're concerned about women's safety.
Speaker 3: True, Yeah, you think that people will be a fifny thing women like I can't pick up people at midnight? Yeah, first of all, how many women? How many female drivers do you get at night? I mean that's something that I don't see at all.
Speaker 5: Like it's very random that you call an uber past ten pm eleven pm? And why I pick you up?
Speaker 3: Why are we doing this this band for just like a every now and then situation? Because I feel like I feel like women or you know, women that work Uber or Uber each I think they're kind of already feel like I'm not working at night.
Speaker 5: I think they say that to themselves, like I'm not picking up no random people at night.
Speaker 3: Like I'll go out early in the morning, I'll go out at aam, and I'm done at four pm. And I'm saying, if that's such a small percentage, you are upset with the COVID band and that was millions of people dying. Now now we're banning like three or four women from working.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just saying that. I think that it puts the message out there like we want the uber it wants to protect women, like we don't want women outside driving around picking up strangers because that's exactly what we are to each other, strangers at night. I think I don't think that there's anything offensive about that.
Speaker 3: What time does the band start?
Speaker 5: Why are you calling it a band?
Speaker 3: It's because it's a band. It's not a band. See when you put the definition of band, yeah, but when you put the word band on it, it makes it seems like you know what I mean, Like, don't say band, say hey, listen, are you saying legally prohibit I'm saying legally prohibit yes, that would be the definition of but it's a verb.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it doesn't sting as much as band band means.
Speaker 3: Like and what's funny the sentence they have here is she was banned from driving for a year. See really what it says on Dictionary. So we're already halfway home. Somebody is feeling what I'm saying. I absolutely feel like, I absolutely feel like women that that that work for Uber should only do instacart in Uber each at night? Is it based off time zones? Like when the sun is going down?
Speaker 5: I think after I think after eight pm? Okay, I think that's a that's probably a safe time.
Speaker 3: And then we're saying immediately to the kitchen from eight to ten? Are we putting any anything on their ankle? Like are they getting sapped if they go to the car? Well, we could do it, yeah, Like if they if they get pulled over and a cop see that they're working, they could get a fine. And what's funny is you're also trying to ban transgenders. I can easily see women, Well Donald Trump did that. I can easily see women just saying they're another gender to continue and then it's like you can't say anything not identify as a male. You're gonna stop me from working.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you I have not. It's very rare that I've gotten a female driver late at night, Very very rare.
Speaker 3: Because she should be putting the kids to sleep, right, Maybe.
Speaker 5: Or maybe women just have this thing where they know, like, I'm not picking up random people at night. I just feel like, let's leave instacart to win. Okay, what about I'd rather woman pick up my groceries and the man?
Speaker 3: What about what about men that can't defend themselves?
Speaker 5: Well, we have another name for those guys like they don't they don't need to be working at all. They need to be they need to be in the gym, at a dojo.
Speaker 3: So now all of a sudden, we're saying the in my fire inmate, firefighters are the ones that are driving uber. It's all tough guys at night.
Speaker 5: It should be Yeah, let the tough guys run into the psychopaths. Let's see how that that's content. That's like the new taxi cab confession. That's what we need to do. Put taxi cab confessions in these ubers. That's what we need at night.
Speaker 3: It's just gonna be drunk people throwing up in the backseat and some ports trying to clean it out of gas station.
Speaker 5: I watched that shit on YouTube anyway. They have a channel where they show like Uber drivers like getting into a passengers love that type of shit on YouTube.
Speaker 3: I just think you're trying to get Uber and a whole gender war that they're not airing for.
Speaker 5: I'm justing. I'm telling you, man, I think subconsciously female drivers already think that, and this is why you don't see many female drivers on the road late at night. I think they subconstantly feel that way, like it's just safer to be home and not picking up random people late at night.
Speaker 3: Have you been called in to be a character witness for the asab Rocky draw.
Speaker 5: No, and I'm thankful that I'm not. I saw that he turned down Uptown to Go.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: I saw that asap Rocky turned down the plea deal. I think they oftened him one hundred and eighty days or something like that, which is roughly about six months half the year.
Speaker 3: Three years probation turned that down, and he's facing up to twenty four years now. I'm with him and his defense. That video is not what everyone's making out to see like you can't really see if a Sap is doing anything. And the gun they were saying was a prop gun that he carries around with him when he's with his security just in case. Okay, prop gun. Somebody was really shot. Yeah, Asap is saying that he was not the one he fed, not guilty to shooting it.
Speaker 5: Somebody else did it.
Speaker 3: Well, someone got shot and a pled not guilty, And his defense is saying the gun that Asap had is a prop gun that he always brings around. Asap isn't saying I know who shot someone else. He's just saying I didn't do that shit. And that gun that you see in that that video is a prop all the time.
Speaker 5: So the video where it shows Rocky and everybody else is out there and then what it looks like he raises the gun and fires that people start running, that wasn't really that was a prop. I mean, they gotta prove if that was Rocky that well, yeah, I mean gotta prove prove beyond a reasonable that I understand that. But if I'm Rocky, I would have took that on eighty days and shat my ass down and that would have been into that.
Speaker 3: Not when you have PTSD of slipping on seamen with Casanova. I take my fans. I'm not sitting down for a day. I'm not going to the tunes for a weekend. I'm not committing a crime on a Friday Saturday. Nothing.
Speaker 5: Listen, now, I know how he slipped on seamen in a shower. He's facing up to twenty four years. He definitely won't be doing twenty four years in prison. I just don't know what that video and I get it. You know, Rihanna is your you know, that's your wife and the mother of your children. She's very powerful, obviously has some great lawyers at her disposal, which means you have great lawyers at your disposal. I don't know if I would have rolled the dice on this one. I think that that was a deal. That's a deal, that's howd it is.
Speaker 3: Lawyers have to be confident. Though. If you turn it down six months for twenty four years.
Speaker 5: Well he's definitely I mean, what he's being accused of doing carries a maximum of twenty four years. He definitely will not be doing anywhere near that.
Speaker 3: But I think their strategies to continue with trial, bring more evidence to get another plea that just puts them on probation. I don't think he's taking this all the way to a jury decision. I think they're probably trying to get a better play deal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'm.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: And if that is the play, which it could be, how long does that go? Because by now, if I would have took that six months, this would have been over.
Speaker 3: Here's my thing. Look at the opportunity ASAP could have with six months in prison being sponsored by fenty. He could do more for prison reform than Meek ever could imagine skin skincare routines in prison with Rocky.
Speaker 5: Like if fenty started like supplying the prisons with like body wash and.
Speaker 3: As much as I'm joking, that would be an amazing thing to do for prisoners. Yeah, because I know what they are lacking, all nutrition juices. They could do like official like the official underwear socks. Now you have dudes looking at Rocky a little different in there for his own safety. Keep it a skincare. What do you mean do the underwear when he's out?
Speaker 5: No, but you need, you need underwear, You need socks in prison.
Speaker 3: You need you want you want Rocky in six months to model his draws in the day room.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, no, that's not to see. Now you're going, I'm not saying he's modeling anything. I'm saying the prison system doesn't have the best fabric.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 5: I know if my wife is Rihanna, she has a great line like fenty if I have to go do six months, the way I would spin this as a all movers say, hey, we you know I was in the prison system. I had to do six months. I noticed that the conditions that the inmates.
Speaker 3: Are from, you know, the great opportunity. Let's let's flip this.
Speaker 5: Let's let's let's get a contract where we now supply the prison systems in California with undergarments, you know, boxers, socks, T shirts, Uh, the jumpsuits, uh. Some slides for the bathroom, you know, shower slides whatever, skincare routine because don't mean it made. Some of them are pieces of ship. They don't you know, fuck him. But some of them is like in jail for things that you know, it's like he's not a terrible guy, but he's in prison.
Speaker 3: But you know, like between cigarettes and other commissary and like that being currency in jail. Can you imagine what the Fenci product will be that's like the new crypto in prison. If you got more, if you got a couple of moisturizers, you lose a space and have to give up a moisturizer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they definitely gonna be gambling. I bet you full face washed. Was my nigga, what's your make up number? Work?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That's my number? That would do what side shoes of those? But that would have been dope, though, I agree Rocket, that would have been dope. Man, Like, listen, man, we're gonna we're gonna turn this, you know, unfortunates of Rocky in his own cell, everyone asked me about my skincare routine. No, no, no, And then he could do the voice over TikTok ones like so I spend this morning.
Speaker 5: You don't have to do that. No, you don't have to do that. Work out on just let's just let's just get the contracts where Fency now supplies the prison systems. Would all, you know, toll trees and underclose yeah, socks like that, things that prisoners need. I think it would have been dope. But him turning down this plea deal was shocking at me. I thought he would have took that and you know, like six months again, any day, any one day in jail is too much. But facing what he's facing and then the evidence that they have and now great lawyers can make you disappear. I understand that. I just don't know if I would have rolled.
Speaker 3: The dice though, and in California, like not that I would ever want to go to jail in New York. I would just least no more people Cali. If I committed a crime, I wouldn't even like shit, I'd call you first.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm can you Yeah, I'm can you.
Speaker 3: Plug me in with the social pipeline of gang members in Los Angeles?
Speaker 5: Because I'm fucked And didn't they didn't they? If I remember, didn't they send like Homeland security to his house. I think they went in They went into his crib with like full riot get but he was he was trying to leave or something. They like full swat, the swat went in his house.
Speaker 3: Well, let's not act like they don't do that with celebrities just because it gets headlines. That's how you get prosecutors that get promotions, and like that's come on, Well, anytime you fly, anytime you fire a weapon on the streets of California. That is the way that they are gonna come after you and try to arrest you. Like they're coming like that. Noah, I don't want to sound too liberal here with moisturizers and that entire shit. I don't want anyone discharging a firearm on a public Los Angeles street.
Speaker 5: Fucked.
Speaker 3: Lock those people up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But that's what I'm saying is something like this is a serious and it's crazy. Because I just asked somebody about this maybe three weeks ago. I was like, Yo, whatever happened to the Rocky case? Like that's not something that's going away. Like you fire a weapon on the streets of California and they know you did it, or they have video, you're gonna face that day.
Speaker 3: You're going to court for that. You're going to jail for that. Which is why when I saw he turned that deplee down, I was like, I get it. Then listen, he spent like three Christmases in Barbados, you know, trying to prolong this case a little bit. Yeah, but six months he would be home before Christmas. This was before they even went to trial.
Speaker 5: I would have took that one eighty. I'm sorry if I'm Rocky. I'll take the one.
Speaker 3: Eighty the way you're saying that, I guess I just have a different lens to that. Six months in jail is a long fucking time.
Speaker 5: One day in jail, it's a long time. It depending on what jail you in. I understand that, But I'm definitely not gonna think about all the lawyer fees prolonging it to possibly most likely still end up getting some time. Nah, bro, let me take this one to eighty. I'll be home in six months. Like it'll be like this should never even happened.
Speaker 3: Mississippi politicians are filing the Contraception Begins at Direction Act.
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: That means if you want a nut, it has to be to try to create a child.
Speaker 2: But what is it?
Speaker 5: Explain this better to me, bro, What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Politicians in Mississippi right, and we're not acting like this is ever going to go through. You can just file shit if you want to that in order to discharge your you know, your glue, it has to be with the intent to fertilize a woman or you know whatever you want to call it. These dingys, so some a woman, a whatever.
Speaker 5: Senator Bradford black Men says the bill would make it unlawful for a person to discharge genetic material. First of all, I have never heard let's call it semen. I have never heard semen rocky slip on be called genetic material. Yeah, okay, unlawful for a person to discharge genetic material without the intent to fertilize an embryo.
Speaker 3: Now he's a freak. Because how are you going to monitor this? Hmm? Maybe we take all the women that can't drive ubers after eight pm to monitor each man at their house. Oh, that would keep them safe, right, Oh, this is an easy loophole. All you gotta do is not come. I'm gonna come because it says it's unlawful. Because it says it says I'm gonna come.
Speaker 5: It says it's unlawful for a person to discharge genetic material without the intent to fertilize an embryo. So as long as I don't come, there's no crime committee.
Speaker 3: First of all, the court system is already jam packed to try to figure out what the intent of a crime was. How are you going to prove that I was intending to get someone pregnant or not? And I love your loophole of just not nutting. Yeah, you's gonna beat off and just wait.
Speaker 5: It's called edging.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: They get to the point that you're about to be like, oh, listen, this is against the law. I can't do this, you know what I mean? You got to back out of that thing slowly and be like, listen, I can't because I don't have an intent to fertilize your embryo right now, So I'm not going to discharge my genetic material.
Speaker 3: Okay, but if I all right, let's say I pull out and nuts is she? Is she an accessory after the fact? Is that my cody?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does feel both. In jail, this does feel like it is.
Speaker 5: Imagine being locked up because you couldn't get up.
Speaker 3: Pregnant, yo, and imagine she's your cody and she flips on you.
Speaker 5: Does that make her rat absolutely? Yes, four hundred yeah, that's exactly what she is.
Speaker 3: Magic going to witness protection because you rat it on your man. This is the dumbest ship I've like, Look at who he's the stupid Look at the bills that are being presented. Who even knows if this is actually real? Even though it's on on a new site. It's hilarious. Somebody probably said this in passing at a government building and they report. So they want us to practice.
Speaker 5: They want everybody in the state of Mississippi practice seemen retention. Basically, like if you're not trying to get a woman pregnant in.
Speaker 3: The South, that's not crazy for politicians because a lot of them are super religious. That's some church shit. It should only be fucking after you're married with the intent.
Speaker 5: I can't wait to get that line of genetic material. Oh man, I can't wait to tell a young harleyt to make my genetic material disappear.
Speaker 3: Take my.
Speaker 5: Discard of my genetic material, will you?
Speaker 3: Also, it would be funny, like cleaning up your nut like it was a crime scene, Like, Babe, get the bleach.
Speaker 5: Get the bleach limes, all of that. Yeah, he washed the sheets.
Speaker 3: Immediately, we got a like legitimately bearing a comforter like six feet under. It's like they'll never find I'm a strike offender. I can't go back genetic material.
Speaker 5: That is the first time I've ever read that you cannot discharge your genetic material without the intent to fertilize an embryo.
Speaker 3: I think it makes sense.
Speaker 5: This is just birth control. No, I get it, Seeman retention. We should all practice.
Speaker 3: It's just like birth control. No, it's not. It is Maul. I have to interrupt this important podcast with breaking, breaking, break game news, and it might break you too. Mal While we're recording, I just looked on Twitter, it might break.
Speaker 5: Me as hilarious.
Speaker 3: Why is this news gonna break me? Let's hear it all the listeners. I promise we are not going to get in some rabbit holes. Is all for fun. Everyone relaxed going into this topic. While we're recording, Kendrick dropped a trailer, his second trailer for his Super Bowl performance while he was talking to Sizza, and then she gets right behind him with the Gatorade cooler and throws it over like they just won the Super Bowl. She will be performing with him at halftime, which us and the rest of the world predicted would probably happen. What nothing at all?
Speaker 5: This is great?
Speaker 3: Do we get a full Scissor set?
Speaker 6: We better?
Speaker 3: We better get a full Census set. You better lessons to get a full set at the Halftop show.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 5: Scissor sounds great, great songs looks great. Yeah, we just spoke about John Legend in the fire, and yes, you think the football players want to see Kendrick cocissor.
Speaker 3: I think the football players will be focused on their halftime adjustments during that moment and focused on lives. This is another another It's another day, this is another game. We already know our game plan, We know what we run in halftime adjustments mean nothing in the super Man.
Speaker 5: We don't adjust. You can't change the players game and a knife in it.
Speaker 3: You know that this is who we are. This he was who he was when you got here. Yeah, this is who we are. This is how we got here. Any coach that would allow their team to go to the TV to watch the halftime, keep the team lose? How did you even get to the super Bowl? Keep the team loose? Man, everybody be loose in the lockerroom. Just another day at the park, man, That's all that is. We had predicted that he was going to bring out Sizza as a guest to perform All the Stars, because that was a hit. Now that between when we said that and today, Kendrick and Sissa have damn near given us an EP of features together. Do we think any of those make it? And I like those songs a lot. Are they super Bowl worthy yet? Or does they do all the stars? And then we get a Scissor hit record set and then back to Kendrick and his hits.
Speaker 5: I could see maybe they do thirty for thirty.
Speaker 3: I think that makes sense that this was just like a quick low fifteen seconds. Thirty for thirties is documentaries, usually sports documentary type of thing. So they at the super Bowl because like Luther and Gloria are great. I do like those records a lot on GNX, just out of Kendrick's and Scissor's entire catalog, Like where do you sneak those in at a super Bowl? They're just they're great new records.
Speaker 5: Rihanna did some records that I don't think we thought she would have she would have done, right, it happens. I think sometimes you just do the records that people love. It doesn't matter that you're at the super Bowl. You do the records that you know people like.
Speaker 3: I don't know about all that what record from Rihanna? Let me pull this up Apple Music that's still paying us more money than Spotify even though they keep raising Spotify's right. Rihanna started with Bitch better at My Money? Where have you been? Only Girl? We found love, rude Boy, work, wild thoughts, pour it up, all of the lights, run this down, Umbrella diamonds. It's kind of a seal tight set list right there. Hit no fucking records, no it hit records, but nothing shocked me in that set list, Like damn, she's giving us James joint.
Speaker 5: I would it was placed. I know, I would have never guessed that she was going to perform Rude Boy.
Speaker 3: Really yeah at the super Bowl, one of her biggest records.
Speaker 5: So, like I said, with with Scissa and Kendrick, they're gonna perform their biggest records. It doesn't matter if the song fits the super Bowl or that. I don't think you go into it with is this a super Bowl performance record. I just think you can go with your biggest your biggest jokers.
Speaker 3: I think the opposite. I think this is amazing promo for their tour that's coming up. But I think they go Kendrick hits, All Stars, all the Stars. Sorry if I'm getting that wrong. Sizza does like two or three four of her hits and then we get Kendrick right back to end the show. I don't know they're gonna sit there and do Luther. I just don't see it. Can we had a real conversation though, now that you got all that up, I'm scared too, what sure? What are you scared of? I'm your men, I'm scared all the time. I just hear so, is this is this? Is this not? Is this not a cheat code? Though? Can we just be like, because y'all gonna pay me as this hater and all of it, I'm just saying, Okay, is it a cheat code? Maybe? But is it also a very smart move? Do I think Kendrick Lamar could have done the Super Bowl halftime by himself? Absolutely? Him doing this tour with Scissa? I think it was a good move. Why they're doing stadiums, I need all the promo I can get. Any artist would everyone relaxed. I'm not saying Kendrick needs promo. They're doing a stadium tour. Any artists would need promo for that. They're both superstars. It's not like it's Kendrick opening up by Scissa. It's a joint tour with stadiums. So yeah, if I'm about to do a stadium with the biggest platform, I might as well bring my co star with me, would you not?
Speaker 5: You're not answering the question.
Speaker 3: Is it a cheat code? What's the cheat code? I'm answering a question with a question. I understand, but I want to know what. Well.
Speaker 5: I see, yeah, because now you're trying to paint me in this corner so I can come off swinging and look like the crazy, fucking.
Speaker 3: I don't want the upset guy. And I said, oh fuck, we either got a good gift or the worst thing ever. When I saw that trailer, I'm just saying, like, you know, let's just call it. If he would have announced it with Sissa in the beginning, and it was like, all right, super Bowl announcement halftime will be Siza and Kendrick the way it was maybe Beyonce Bruno Mars. I could see your argument on that side, But it's been enough time and everyone has already thought that he could do the super Bowl. You think Hove hired him, saying I'm only doing this if you bring Scissor with you. I think Kendrick added her on after he already took it on. But what what would be the cheat? What is he cheating? He already got the gig? No, yeah, he got the gig. Super Bowl is gonna sell out whether or without him bringing sizzle. That's effect or bringing Kendrick off'ct. So what's the cheat code? Or is it good marketing for the tour that I am about to put on.
Speaker 5: Don't see you throwing that in it. It's obviously great. It's the biggest stage that either one of them have ever performed on. Obviously it's great. It's a great promo opportunity. I'm not arguing that it's smart. It's great business. But let's act like these cameras and these mics ain't on right now. Let's act like that. Can we act like that for five minutes?
Speaker 3: Yes? All right? So if any other artists did this, will we not be giving them shit for can't get an expresso martini? Will we not be getting shipped for? But they? Will we not be giving them shit for doing this? Okay, I'm I don't even see the lights or the cameras. I don't either, but I still see them. So I'm giving you half an answer the way you say, if Steph bron everyone throws their rings on the table, Everyone's gonna look at that bubble ring and go.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we count that, right, I think every artist that did a solo Super Bowl halftime would look at Kendrick like, now I'm not counting that now me, I don't give a fuck. No, it's great music, but that I think every artist that carried a Super Bowl performance all by themselves would look at the other ones if they were to be on a list of like the greater ones, and was like no, man like though, look what Rihanna did by herself, it was insane. But I also think what Dre did with Snoop, Mary M fifty and Kendrick was one of my favorites of all time. But I could see why Prince would fucking laugh at it with his purple ring performance. M So I think some people would have asterisk, but we had justin and and I mean, I don't know, this happens all the time. No, no, no no, And I'm not saying but we've had this happen where there's two I.
Speaker 5: Could be wrong.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: No, having having somebody come out as a as a guest on your set, that's.
Speaker 3: That happens with she Co would Beyonce Maroon five, Like, is that a cheat code?
Speaker 5: I'm asking you because right now it seems that it's being promoed as Kendrick and Scissor halftime performance. Now, when Beyonce did it, or when you know other artists did it, Yeah, they have people come out and do a guest song, do it. Yeah, but we're talking about now it's being announced as the Kendrick and siss A halftime show. At least that's what it just said on the promo. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's not like what we thought where we were like, he's gonna bring Scissor out, and we knew that already. We knew that already, we anticipated that. But by the way, congratulations to Scissor. That's amazing. Congratulations from like neighborhood, New Jersey is now doing listen.
Speaker 5: Congratulations to Kendrick and Scissor. I'm looking forward to this. I'm just saying, if we act like these mics and these cameras ain't on, are we having a conversation of all right, man, did that load get a little heavy at them them rehearsals and you start looking at that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no no, I'm not because get my ship off, okay, and you get your contradicting your ship because when we left that ship at the Barclay Center, mister Morale tour, you said, oh my god, Kendrick Lamar put on damn near a Broadway play. How could you put on a show like that? When you wrap that many words in one fucking verse, I feel like Kendrick Lamar, it means I think he's capable of putting on a super Bowl halftime show.
Speaker 5: Anti is a man now is not ringing off at the super Bowl. PEPs ain't PEPs. She ain't stamping that.
Speaker 3: So you're suggesting that that Kendrick the low got too much during rehearsals, and then also PEPSI was like, nah, he's got to bring someone else in. I'm not saying anything, I'm just saying, can we They all signed off on that before I know. We all say Hove is the majority person that picks the halftime I'm sure he does. But if you don't think Hove doesn't check with the major sponsors of the halftime show or who's going to be putting commercials at that time, you are strongly mistaken. They always like, all right, Kenrick Lamar, cool, this is what offer for advertising. They're not now like, yo, we need Scissor there. I think it's a great addition, not what I said. Why you keep trying to remix what I said? Maybe I misunderstood.
Speaker 5: I'm asking you. Do you think these mics and cameras are out here? Look at me in my eyes, look to me in my face.
Speaker 3: I'm looking.
Speaker 5: Do you think that Kendrick got there and got to his performances and rehearsals and was like, you know what, let me just bust this bad. Let me bust this down with Scissor, Like, let's split this. It's me and Scissor, Because he probably realized, like, damn, I gotta do this is a lot of performing. This is a big, big field. I gotta kind of like move around so many moving parts things that he never did before. That's like the first time he's probably been on the stage this big.
Speaker 3: We can agree to that, Yes, with movie bigest, this is a tough thing to carry most artists ever have had exactly So do we think.
Speaker 5: That he got in rehearsal and looked back and was like, fuck, yeah, we're going on tour. Let me just bust this down.
Speaker 3: Not not in the slightest. It's pause a big load for having to do a stadium tour and rehearse that with Scissa. I think it was maybe a smart move to put those two things together. But in no way do I think Kendrick Lamar, as strategic and intelligent as we know him to be, would ever take a Super Bowl halftime gig not being confident in delivering. I don't think there's a world where that.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying not confident in delivering. I'm saying I think.
Speaker 3: Kendrick Lamar is in shape. I saw him doing Mexican burpies in Brooklyn. Great, he can move around that whole field for sure, He'll be fine. I think it was a very smart move with everything him and Scissa.
Speaker 5: It'sd a smart move. I'm not saying it's not. I'm just saying, let's get to the decision of the smart move. How do we get to the decision of the move being smart? Like what conversations thought happening internally?
Speaker 3: I guess I know we're speculating on everything, but I'd rather like to know when the decision of the GNX tour being the scissor and Kendrick tour happened. Did that happen prior to the Super Bowl or after. If it happened after and that's something they wanted to do, yeah, I would remix that plan and go, well, let's use this opportunity to put on a performance that would end up promoting our stadium tour. Would you not do that? Okay, I don't think it's that crazy.
Speaker 5: Listen, man, you know, I'm I'm just looking at the optics, that's all. Either way, it's gonna be a great performance. Obviously, this is Kendrick Lamar Scissor that we're talking about, to of the dopest artists that we have, So yeah, I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: But I just I would just like to know now listen, because we only what two weeks away for the super Bowl?
Speaker 5: Announcing is two weeks out. I just I'm I just feel like, again.
Speaker 3: No, but to me that even crazy you think two weeks before the Super Bowl rehearsals to be going that bad that we would have to put together out of what they wanted to do.
Speaker 5: You miss what I'm saying. I feel like they knew the entire time that Scissor was gonna perform, well even have but yeah, but announce it like that from the gate though?
Speaker 3: Why? Because I think they've all right, we got too, because.
Speaker 5: Then if you don't, then you leave room for people to speculate, like, damn, why is it now Kendrick and Scissor halftime show when it wasn't Kendrick and siss a halftime show when they first announced it?
Speaker 3: Or what is obviously a strategic and well planned rollout of I have the most attention I've ever had in my life on me. Let's do the Super Bowl announcement of just me shooting the footballs. Then gn X comes out with two Scissor features, then scissors Uh Deluxe comes out with a Kendrick feature, then we announce a stadium tour. Then let's announce the Scissor and Kendrick uh super Bowl thing. So that's a perfectly planned So you like that? Yeah? Hell yeah, Listen. I understand the Ovio conspiracies that they are low ticket sales, and I know as soon as I open Twitter recording, they were like, yo, they had to do this because they weren't moving tickets. Nah, I really don't think that. But why are you saying conspiracies because they're only coming from the Ovio communities I see on Twitter?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't see anyone that's not dangerously involved in the Twitter streets in this battle, even commenting or caring that much about the ticket sales of KENDRICKG and Sizza or that this is announced. Most people are cool even better now. Now now maybe we'll have some hoes at the super Bowl party.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're gonna revisit this, because I listen, it's gonna be maybe next year when they announced the next performer, We're gonna revisit this.
Speaker 3: I've been to Super Bowl parties when Beyonce was performing at half time, and then I've been to Super Bowl parties when it was Doctor Dre, Snoop Dogg, Kendrick, Lamara, Eminem and fifty Cent and it was just me, you and fucking Peach. Yeah, now we can have some hose. Finally, when you add the visit to the.
Speaker 6: Mix, are you saying Kendrick scares the hose.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what he's saying.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what he's saying. And that's what the nigga said.
Speaker 5: That's what they said at the rehearsal. We ain't gonna do all this rapping at the halftime, like we need we need some R and b to break this ship up.
Speaker 3: You don't think lose yourself scared of the hose.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that was just for a couple of seconds.
Speaker 3: Though, and I think all Right brought it back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that was again a couple of seconds. That's what I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 3: Kendrick got joints that women like. First of all, women saying they don't. I'm not saying he don't because you were trying to make it say like I'm saying something.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying.
Speaker 3: I don't make you've seen anything.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you exactly what I'm saying. I'm saying that it looks like I'm not saying that this is what it is. I'm saying it looks like a conversation was had and that the decision was made to kind of like promote this in a different way because it's like, yes, we have the stadium tour coming. We know that everybody's looking forward to that show with him and Scissor. I just think it's a little eyebrow raising to announce this two weeks away from the super Bowl, when you could have announced this the same time y'all announced the tour.
Speaker 3: We got a microwave society where they forget things and move on from things immediately. This is how people need to promote things now, a bunch of reminders of new information as close to the date as possible, because casual, casual people are going, oh shit, super Bowls in like three days. All right, oh shit, here's an announcement to remind me of that.
Speaker 6: Okay, do you think that announced Lefty gun play coming out?
Speaker 5: I don't think PEPSI is.
Speaker 3: I don't think they will. You don't think he aligns with their nah, I.
Speaker 5: Think they staying away from that. I don't think they touching that brand.
Speaker 3: I would like to see Lefty at the Super Bowl. Yeah. Yo.
Speaker 5: See this is where I sound like I hate it, Like he's lying. You would not like to what's up with you?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm fucking around. I would laugh if he took all the features from gn X and brought them out as someone that likes their verses. Oh, if you want to do that, you got to bring all of them out, and to me, that would be I would laugh, Like go ahead, Kendrick.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't be mad at the fact that you got that off of the Super Bowl. I would respect that, like you would not believe now if you bring if you bring all of them and get those records off at the halftime show, I gotta respect that. Okay, now we have seen God. I don't want to do a oh TD thing, but I have to ask this question now, now that it's Scissa and Kendrick and we know, based off to Not Like Us video, that Kendrick is still on amazing terms with te do you think Top nudges him a little bit and says, all right, it's you and Sissa. Do we bring out Q Soul, J Rock. Do we do the TD reunion for real? Because with the Amazon Prime victory lap shit, Yeah, they were all there, but at separate times. The whole TD reunion? Does that happen at the super Bowl? And I love that you've admitted your bias, So take the bias out. Is that not put TD in the conversation of greatest label of all time? If all of them come out at the super Bowl? There was no Beyonce announcement. I know we were talking about super Bowl stuff.
Speaker 5: A lot of people at a lot of artists have pushed things back, a lot of albums have been pushed back, a lot of you know, video shoots and things like that, and I get it a lot of people saying, well, you know, LA the fires and not. I believe it's because Beyonce has not announced which getting ready to announce.
Speaker 3: I know, you fucking around. I can attest which is I mean equal to the Beyonce announcement and all these artists albums. I pushed my single back because of the fires in LA and honestly not because of a moral reason. I don't want to sound like that whatsoever. The artist that's on it is on UMG. And yet the things are delayed because a lot of their employees and people are obviously going through a really, really tough time and things are getting pushed. I respect that Beyonce did push it back. I actually think she is one of the few people that actually meant that, because if that was the case, I mean, the Weekend pushed this shit well one week. Yeah, he didn't do that shit for the fires. He did it because no one was in the office. Beyonce. I think she'll wait till after the.
Speaker 5: Super Bowl to make an announcement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think she'll let all of this pass and do it.
Speaker 5: What do you think the announcement is? Yeah, I think that's safe to say.
Speaker 3: Now, I will go with your Scissa and Kendrick theory that they do have to compete with Beyonce for stadiums and for an average consumer, that's a tough one thing to go to a stadium show in one year? Am I gonna go see Kendrick and Sissa or am I gonna pay for Beyonce? That's always tough and that if you had to make that decision, who you go with. I mean, I've seen Beyonce a lot. That's tough. I would probably go Scizza and Kendrick to see them together because I haven't seen them perform. As much as I do love Cowboy Carter and love Beyonce's performance, I know it would be an experience. I've seen her perform a lot. Yeah, I don't want to go see Sissy in Kendrick Sis and Kendrick over Beyonce. But that's that's what fucked up the game. When he's when Taylor Swift, he's nuts, Why my nuts? You ain't man?
Speaker 5: You can go to see Beyonce. Man, let's like going to see Michael Jackson. What are you talking about? Everybody was picked that that's I don't think that's true. Same night, same city, you going to see Cizzon and Kendrick before you go see Beyonce.
Speaker 3: I mean, I can't get on the list to the Sissy and Kendrick show because it anymore. I can only get on the Beyonce list. So I don't think I have a fucking choice, same night, saying no, you had a choice, I would see I would see Kendrick and Sisson. I'm very curious how that show is gonna go. I've seen Beyonce solo multiple times. I've seen both on the runs. Yeah, as much as yes, she is Michael jos And because that Christmas performance also was incredible, I know that cowboy Carter she is gonna be nuts. I still wouldn't want to go see the show.
Speaker 5: I have not seen Got You, but you're getting it on Super Bowl. I don't know that Kendrick's Scissors and Kendrick.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's gonna be the same show. Well not the same, but in the fifteen minutes condensed from a two and a half hour show.
Speaker 5: Probably, But you're getting a glimpse thought sneak, little sneak.
Speaker 3: Peak, the sneak peak of Christmas Beyonce was insane, so I know that that's gonna be. Oh what did you think it was gonna be?
Speaker 5: But her announcement, Yeah, new album?
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what, I hope it is just to see the world melt because she had to push it gritire Myers nah, like a perfume, like it would have been fired. She's like, yo, I got announcement January fifteenth. After that, and it's just another It's another whiskey. It's the lighter version of that whiskey. And then peach whiskey. And now we're all sitting here like anticipating. But she did it because of the fires. She's like, you know, I'm putting out a lon of cowboy boots and we all like, wait, okay, kind of said that during the fire, you.
Speaker 5: Could have tweeted that. I promise you didn't have to push that.
Speaker 3: Peach whiskeys would understood. Yeah, Peach whiskey next month, That's what I just to watch the world just burn down after.
Speaker 5: That, Idiots going crazy of a postponed announcement. You don't even know what she's about to announce, Like, y'all go crazy.
Speaker 3: The anticipation is killing people now.
Speaker 5: I think it's an album. Yeah, I think it's out.
Speaker 3: Even coming off that performance, you think she would just do that Christmas Cowboy Carter performance without announcing a tour, just for the fun of it.
Speaker 5: I think she puts out another album and then she she does a tour where it's like both of those albums.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now let's say it's R and B and we know she has a look for everything. You know, with Renaissance, all the chicks bought everything silver. You can't buy silver.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you go go.
Speaker 3: Anywhere surfers naked.
Speaker 5: He don't even have a surfboard.
Speaker 3: What would also be hilarious to troll her fans would be if she did a joint Cowboy Carter thing, and let's say R and B. She finds a look like some leather Janet type shit, and they have to bring a change of clothes for the second half of the show. You know, everyone has to see all the fans have to come dressed as cowboys naturally, and then they have like a quick halftime and everyone has to run in the bathroom to change to their their leather R and B fit. Why you gotta wear love it? You can quit love as a cowboys everyone's gonna dress like Joason.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Everybody go to the bathroom and change it it come back now. The smart girls would do like the leather chaps and then maybe just cut it, rip it. Breakaway breakaway. Maybe that's what she's announcing. Breakaway cowboy, breakaway, breakaway chaps.
Speaker 5: We need it, so Rory. The other day, I was thinking about just dumb things we do as or we did as younger men chasing girls, and I forgot about the time that I met this girl. I met her on I think I want to say I met her on Twitter. Okay, I think we met on Twitter. We started following each other twenty years ago, of course, No, it literally was probably over fourteen years ago, and I met her on Twitter. We started, like, you know, kicking exchange numbers. And one day she was like, yeah, you know I live in the Bronx. I said, okay, you right right here, you near me?
Speaker 3: So I go to her crib.
Speaker 5: No, we actually we went through something to eat and she's like, yoa, you want to come back to my crib? You know that's all we need to hear that. After dinner. I'm like, yeah, hell yeah, I want to come back to your crib. So we get to her cribs in the area of the Bronx that I'm familiar with. Got a lot of friends family over there.
Speaker 3: Okay, get to her. I'm just laughing, reliver this shit.
Speaker 5: Get to her crib and were in her room, you know, getting it, watching the movie, and you know, we're getting into it, and I'm hearing something and like what I think is the living room? Okay, Now when we walked in, it was pitch black. It was nobody else there. So I'm like, Okay, she's home, nobody else is here.
Speaker 3: Cool. But then you know we're getting into it. I start hearing shit.
Speaker 5: Then it's like where her where her bedroom was. It was close to the front door. So then now I hear people walk in. So I'm like, oh shit, like her parents came, you know, like I didn't know what this was. Now, thinking back, I'm stupid and just horny, Like I didn't even ask her, like, yo, who is that?
Speaker 3: Like I'm just whatever. I mean, you walked into her house and she didn't even turn a light on it, and you didn't think that was red flat.
Speaker 6: It wasn't.
Speaker 3: It wasn't that, it wasn't no lights on it.
Speaker 5: Was like it was dimly lit.
Speaker 3: It wasn't pitch black. Listen, you don't need lights to fuck. All right, let's go. No, it wasn't pitch black, but like Connor had made, it got her just looking back, it was stupid. But then I'm here at people and I'm like, Yo, somebody's in here. Tho, why was she renting a room? Dog? That's coming man, No it's not, Bro.
Speaker 5: I've never bro to this day, I've never experienced that again, fucking a girl that's renting a room she lives with two other dudes.
Speaker 3: Yes, nah, Bro, I thought I'm set have to take your Rockefeller Privileged card out. I thought I'm mad, com Bro, I.
Speaker 5: Thought I was being lined up. I'm gonna keep it a hundred with you. You know what it is to have a condom on and you finish having sex and you want to go use the bathroom and it's five dudes sitting in the lit room that you don't know.
Speaker 3: You gotta walk past. May I cut my teeth with chicks that found their room on craigslist. That's where I made my bones. Nah, Bro, that's so common. That is crazy. I'll do you one better. I've had that with the railroad apartment. You gotta walk through two rooms to get to the third room, and I walked by two people fucking in each room. That's a comment. Nah man, Nah, that shit scared the ship. I thought Shorty was lining me up.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be honest, I've never experienced having sex with a girl that's renting a room in an apartment.
Speaker 3: You didn't ask the questions at dinner, like so you live with after she said let's go to my crip.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just thinking this was her apartment she was.
Speaker 3: You should have you should have beat off before you went to the dinner so you'd have somewhat of a clear mind.
Speaker 5: Young and horny bro, just young, stupid and horny like but that I remember in that moment feeling like, yo, I'm about to get Like she lined me up, she got me back to her career, like I know, Deuce that got robbed, kilt behind shit like that. I thought I was next. That was one of the scariest times in my in my younger adult life, well by.
Speaker 3: Far after redlining going on to gentrification, New York got very expensive, so people were just trying to find bedrooms that were twelve hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but she didn't give me iron and room vibes though.
Speaker 6: Like a girl having roommates. He's like terrifies them all.
Speaker 3: That doesn't scared no, and like like the prettiest y'all put together one. That's the white ship. That's where y'all don't are scared. Y'all don't have like that that like fear meter, y'all don't all you do know that rented a room. We're black, that's siren. She was black too. I know I'm saying that's not a white thing.
Speaker 5: No, I'm saying, y'all not scared of shit like that. Oh no, y'all don't have that. Yeah, y'all, y'all invented like extreme sports.
Speaker 3: Y'all jump out of planes, off of moving trains and ship'll conquer lands where I'm from.
Speaker 5: We not going in nobody's apartment. And it's three randos that live in these other rooms that you don't even speak to.
Speaker 3: As opposed to what let's say she lived with two of her brothers and they was bloods. What's the difference than the craigslist guy because coal works a nice in midtown. Just trying to make ends me because at least these are your brothers, like you know them, so they definitely to kill you. No, No, your roommates that don't care about her unless she's not watching the git. You don't know these dudes. She don't even speak to them. They don't even see each other. They barely walk past each other. And to me, that may be safer than the gang member brothers that actually are upset that you're there.
Speaker 5: Nah, hell no, because she could control her brothers a little bit. Strangers she can't control no random niggas.
Speaker 3: F No, that's so common. I've never done it and never will, but that is extremely I never saw that girl again.
Speaker 5: That was it closing.
Speaker 3: This was before uh semen retention. So yeah, that's why I brought I know you just finished and then continue.
Speaker 5: This was this was this was before it was unlawful to release your genetic material.
Speaker 3: That would have been your excuse when you heard the door knob, like yo, you know what Mississippi is gonna come up to New York. Yeah, genetic material.
Speaker 5: Never again. Never fuck a girl that's wrint in the room. Don't do it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know all the red flags I've ignored. I just don't think that would be the one that would bother me that much.
Speaker 5: Nah, Bro, that's crazy. I'm never ever well obviously not now, but I don't. I don't even think I know dudes that like any of my friends that did that. You might be my only the only guy I know that actually like went into it knowingly to a girl's apartment. She was renting a room with other.
Speaker 3: Dudes that and you might be the only guy I know that did not know that was the thing. And that's crazy.
Speaker 6: Pe You've definitely I've rented rooms with women before, Yeah, that live there.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a very common like you lived with them. That's different though, because you rent in a room. You don't think the girl got any dick while Peage was living there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you wasn't. You wasn't knocking her down though. No, Yeah, that's so, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But she had all come through to knock her down while Peage was there, while Peage was knocking something else down allegedly. We don't want to put that on crazy than me.
Speaker 5: We all in here just randos, don't know each other and were just in the same It's the same crib, Okay, same apartment.
Speaker 3: We all just saar fuck it. So because it's such a common thing, I've had these debates with my friends that have done that before, and they have said they prefer it better. Because I've had best friends that I moved into apartments with and started to resent them based off their habits and leaving dishes and certain you know, electricity bill not being paid on time. A lot of people prefer that because there's no real strings attached. I don't really care if this person likes me or not. We just live in this house, do your fucking chores, your job, We'll put a system together, and we don't even need to speak a lot of people prefer that, as opposed to me that's gotten in full blown fucking fights with my childhood friends of twenty years because he didn't clean the fucking spoon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's still You're still not gonna tell me that you would rather roommate with randoms than over a friend.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't, but I do understand that perspective. They don't want to fight with their friends about the living shit. They'd rather I fight with a friend any day before. I just continue to walk past at random, and I'm like, yo, he being here, just leaving shit all over because you got to say something. You can't be a pump. Yeah, and this is a random nozing. You don't know your female roommate is, of course. I mean she can't drive uber, but she's definitely entitled to bring a guy home and have consensual sex. Yeah, as long as she's home before the street lights come on, and she cleans the kitchen and bathroom. I don't congest, but we pay the same amount of rent, of course, but she does more of the chores, because come on, I would feel away with strange men being in my apartment. I feel it. Of course you would. Are you coming back from the bar? You know this guy? Like my PlayStation's right there, That's what I'm saying. Of course you would if it's randoms Now she said she live with her brothers. Oh, I'm not, Like it's still a long color like damn siblings steal. Yeah, but it's different.
Speaker 5: It's different than a random dude from the other side of the burrow that you don't know and you only see maybe twice out of the week. Like that's just crazy.
Speaker 3: What was your excuse to uh get out of the house. I just left nutted and you ill like that. No. I was like, yo, it's late at that time, was like one two in the morning. I'm about to go home. Still follow her? Uh no, Oh, she sounds if she was ranting a room. She sounds like the type that probably deactivated her Twitter and now it's four or five kids, probably somewhere in Hudson Valley. She was cool, though. I remember we had like a cool, like a cool night, like we went out and she went to eat and all that, like she was cool like, but that was the most That.
Speaker 5: Was the curveball out of nothing like that bro like talking about it. I remember feeling in that moment like I'm about to get fucked up, Like I remember feeling like that type of fear, like damn, might have to fight these dudes to get out of here. Luckily her room was close to the door, the front door, but I had to go to the bathroom. They right there in the living room. I'm like, yo, wait, you these are your room and she's like, yeah, I don't know them, like.
Speaker 3: I pretty fucking toothbrushes. Yeah that's a lot. I'm like, you don't. She's like, na, I've seen them like maybe once a week. Like in passing, if I'm walking out when that it might be coming. I'm just like, what did you have flashbacks to when you were in high school and all those bloods were outside your door when you were trapping that apartment?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, it's like one A, one B. That was that was the scariest. But like being in a girl's apartment and you're thinking that she lives by itself, come to find out she's renting a room and two other men live in that apartment that she does not know. Yeah, that's some scary shit. Bro, I'm with you, that's some scary shit.
Speaker 3: That would have been a good voicemail actually for you to send to us about that experience, Like I should I feel like you do in this situation? What would you do if your son's at home? Just young and dumb man? Y'all? Speaking of which, do we have voicemail speech?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 5: You've got male.
Speaker 8: Hey, Roy, mam demarags. So my question for y'all is could you still watch a podcast after they directly disrespected you? To long story short, I called it in last week about the thing that happened with Scottie pimping the thing that went viral. You guys proceeded to listen to my music, which I appreciated, but I feel like mal like he overded it. Like you know what I'm saying with you, I felt like if you would have listened, got a chance to listen to, you know, maybe another song he might have, you know, had a different opinion. It's not too much him not liking the song.
Speaker 6: I didn't really take to heart.
Speaker 8: It was the stuff he kind of said around it, like calling me a cloud chaser, calling me weekend rapping, you know, saying like I'm trash when I'm honestly really not.
Speaker 6: On a couple of other things. And my biggest thing.
Speaker 8: Is I've been watching you guys for years, literally since the old Pile. When you guys started this part, I followed you guys over to the to the next part. And now it's like it's hard watching that ship, you know what I'm saying. After somebody on the pile just shipped all over my dreams.
Speaker 5: So what what should I do?
Speaker 3: Get a new dream? Nigga? Oh my god, go back to sleep and to ream bigger yo what I said about Okay, So this is dude, why don't you encourage him and say you didn't particularly like the songs that he sent over, and that maybe he should go back to the drawing board. But still stay focused, and you know, hone his craft a little bit better.
Speaker 5: All right, which camera Matt P's this one? Hello, sir, So I listened to your music. It didn't really stick with me. It didn't really resonate with me. But I think that you should chase your dreams. And I think that you should go back to the drawing board and create a new song and then send that in and I'll give it another listen. I apologize if I offended you. Thank you for supporting Rory and Maul all of these years. We appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Nobody believed that. So why when I'm honest and I say I'm bad doing that? But I think I even said. I was like, are you're going a little two in right now? He's artist sensitized?
Speaker 5: I wasn't. I didn't. I don't mean to. Don't give up on your dreams, sir, chase your dreams. My word is not the final word. Somebody would love your music.
Speaker 3: I know we said his name, I think last time, but I forgot what it was. I will tell him A stand there was some cloud.
Speaker 5: Chasing shit he did with Scottie Pippen. I'll down that hill. That was cloud chasing shit.
Speaker 3: Scotty was going after his girl. He just happened to you. Don't got to record it. That's where a cloud chasing comes in. That punch Scotty in his fucking face. Don't do that. Record it if he going at your girl. He I don't think he was disrespectful, like grab it or anything, but he was just trying to Tyler. You punching somebody because they yell a comment?
Speaker 5: So you think it. So you don't think that was cloud chasing.
Speaker 3: Uh No, because I think everyone just pulls. I think that's the standard now. I think what you yeah, cloud chasing. It used to be cloud chasing. Cloud what we viewed as cloud chasing is so minimal and so standing right now of everyone in the world and pulling their phones out at a moment. We few crazier shit than that as actual cloud chasing. Now, I'm not saying I'm happy about that price. Bro.
Speaker 5: He you used Scottie Pippen choked me as a promo for his music.
Speaker 3: You only talked about his new marketing. No, it's not it's cloud chab him and Scotty are going you know what it could be.
Speaker 5: It could be good marketing.
Speaker 3: It's still cloud chasingh yeah, Okay.
Speaker 5: Anytime you pull your phone out and start making a selfie video as a man and there's a fucking Hall of Fame basketball player standing next to you and you start talking like yo on what Scotty that brought? That's cloud chasing?
Speaker 3: Shiit? What's the exact definition of cloud chasing? You know what it is? Because you know I hate doing that because everything starts to get legs and become its own definition based on how we view it. What is the exact thing? The term of cloud chasing is something you used to refer uh to the act of pursuing fame in a certain way.
Speaker 5: Now clout saying you name is the act of trying to gain fame or influence, often in a desperate or questionable way.
Speaker 3: Was that not questionable when he that video? Sure? Now did he not try to get by that or influence? Can you name me one artist ever that has not tried to gain fame or influence, often in a desperate or questionable way.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm not saying that people don't do it. I'm saying that that doesn't mean it's not cloud chasing. Just because it's everybody's doing it doesn't mean it's not cloud chasing.
Speaker 3: Okay, And my my thing is, if he wants to be an artist, what's wrong with him cloud chasing. I'm not saying, not with sunshine cloud chasing. I'm not saying it's anyone. I'm saying to throw away big beat, that's cloudstaying, is cloud chasing. He's an artist, artist cloud chase.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying it's anything wrong with it. You're taking he's taking them a cloud chasing. I believe he took offense.
Speaker 3: To it, So all right, My question is why wouldn't an artist cloud chase. He wants to get his music, bro, cloud chase, do whatever you gotta do to get your muse. But then don't be mad and called back in when I say he was cloud chasing. I think all artists are cloud chase. Just do it not great in the least nastiest way you can great.
Speaker 5: Was that was that not nasty?
Speaker 3: It was? It was nasty on Scottie Pippens's path.
Speaker 5: It was nasty on his behalf too. He recorded it. We all got a we would have never known about that incident had he not pulled out his phone and chased the moment.
Speaker 3: Well, young man, I will say, I heard this story about Jerry Seinfeld, So consider maul Jerry Seinfeld in this story. From what I'm told, anytime a comic comes up to Jerry Seinfeld and tells them, you know, my dream has become a stand up I've done this, I've done that, Jerry Seinfeld says, you will never make it. That's stupid. Come on, You're not talented enough to make it in this game. And Jerry's theory in that is if I said that and it stopped you from pursuing your dream, you were never gonna make it anyway. So he purposely tells people that, yeah, so you are Jerry Seinfeld is what I'm trying to.
Speaker 5: No, I'm all, and I thought his song wasn't good. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Don't let me stop you.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry if I used the wrong words. If I offended you, sir, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. I don't know. He was not personal. Don't take you personal. I just didn't think that the song word clicked on. That's on your page, which is highlighted because that's probably a song you think is your best song.
Speaker 3: It's on your page. I thought that was good advice. Yeah, you go to switch that one up to the one that you did. Whichever you think is your best one.
Speaker 6: Send it.
Speaker 3: I'll listen to it. Matter of fact, send a new voicemail which your new record will play it as a voicemail.
Speaker 5: Listen to it. I won't say anything, but I'm gonna play the voicemails after that where they shit on your record if it's trash.
Speaker 3: Now, I think to your point of cloud chasing, and my point in cloud chasing where they meet is if you are going to cloud chase as artists, should make sure you have your socials and your next step already lined up with that. If you're gonna wrap over the video of you and Scottie Pippen in the streets, make sure that you have all your music pin that you like, your best representation of you out already where it seems like that wasn't the case with him, because I was clicking shit that. I think he even DM me like that's not the one that represents me. Well, clean up your socials when you're gonna do so, he sent you a record, I think.
Speaker 6: He DM me.
Speaker 3: I I'm not gonna go through my dms to find everything, but I I remember he replied, and there was more music. Okay, so if you're going to cloud Chase as you should make sure everything after that is Maybe that.
Speaker 5: Maybe that record just wasn't it. Maybe you got another record that I'm like, Okay, just do design, but let's hear it. Send us your best record.
Speaker 3: Okay, we have another voicemail peech.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we do. Good morning one, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Off.
Speaker 7: My name is Chris from California. A little bit of background on me before I asked my question. I just left twelve years in the military as an IT professional and I work at XYZ Company as a supervisor. So my question is what's going on without this red pill, blue pill, alpha male stuff, Because now that I'm out and I work with more younger it nerves. I see that it's more apparent with these guys than it was in the military. And I was just trying to see what you guys thoughts on it. And yeah, that's it, hopefully and respectfully.
Speaker 3: Maybe baby D.
Speaker 7: Can go last on this, because I know she probably has strong opinions, but I'll love to hear you guys have put in about it.
Speaker 6: Thank you guys.
Speaker 5: What's this question?
Speaker 3: Essentially? All right, he came from the military and now works in a department with IT guys, he said, correct, So he's used to more of the masculine world with the military, and he notices that it's more of the IT guys that lean into the red pill masculine podcast world, media worlds. So he's asking, why is that when the super masculine guys don't even subscribe to that type of shit. That's how I interpreted. I could be wrong, piece. Do you think I interpreted that correctly? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Maybe saying like those guys are chronically online and they're like subjected to getting red pilled.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I think I want to go with what I assumed. Demarrius's answer would be those guys don't get pussy, so they lean into the guys like freshen Fit that make it the woman's fault of why you never got paved. Yeah, you don't want those girls at all, and this is why, And then they try to frame it as I'm saving their lives. But I think he's right, Well, it's.
Speaker 5: Just it's based on all of that is based on insecurities. Yeah, it's the you know, the guys in the military obviously are out daily, physical, in shape, you know, strong, because you've got to kind of be all of those things to be in the armed forces, versus guys who are just you know, online every day and not really like, you know, socially, you know some of them, most of them are socially awkward. Yeah, I mean it makes sense virtus guys that are actually outside amongst people, being physical and and having their limits tested daily physically, mentally, spiritually. Yeah, it's gonna be a difference, Like he's gonna absolutely notice that coming from that environment and now dealing with guys that you know, don't want to do anything other than sit online all day and listen to podcasts about other insecure men screaming about shit, and yeah, you're gonna the difference.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I'm just talking about women now, as far as the stereotypical red Pill podcast is shaming horse and women, and I think a lot of the people that just lived in their basement already have some type of resentment towards women because they never really interacted with them or maybe tease them. Cool. I can understand that. So they say see, yes, they see these guys screaming at twenty year old whores in Miami and are like, yes, get them. That reminds me of the girl that made fun of me and didn't give me pussy hurt. And that's just the women's side. As far as the rest of red pill. When you get into the politics side, I think a lot of people that stay inside just on their computer are easily red pilled because they don't interact with human beings in person that often. And I'm not trying to say that being the pussy liberal side is the way, but how a lot of pussy liberals exist is because they interact with different groups of people all the time and have a bit more empathy to the entire world, rather than the person that is looking at the logistics of like, yeah, our economy is in the hole, get this immigrant the fuck out of here. Look at the stats. The stats show that this needs to change. I can easily see someone that doesn't leave their house taking those stats and going, yes, red pill me, this country's going as shit, instead of the person that is outside interacting with the so called enemy of the state, which is minorities. They may look at things differently. Absolutely, so I think again that's what he was asking between those two and I don't know. Maybe I went on a rant that didn't have anything to do with it, but I don't know. There's some quote unquote red pill pods and media that that I like. I saw something yesterday that had the leaders of the red Pill podcast Society. They had Shane Gillis and Bobby Lee on the list, and I was like, all right, I'm not even reading this article because I went into it. It had Schultz Rogan like the headline with the photos, and I was like, oh, this could be an interesting article just of how podcasts has shifted a lot of men into the right and into the red pill time and they put how many times Trump went to see them this and that. Then I went down to the representatives and Shane Gillis was like number three, like, all right, what are we doing here?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know. I mean, I think that is all entertaining, and I think that people that put too much stock into that shit, that's when it gets a little weird. I think you can listen to a lot of these podcasts and all of this information that's out there, whether it's Rogan whether it's Andrew Taate or whoever it may be. I just think you have to take all of that shit with a grain of salt and laugh at it. But get out in the real world interact, mingle with people. I always go to that. But as soon as people start stopped doing too much of that, that's when you start becoming a little you know, your your your views get a little weird, and the way you handle yourselves in public settences. It's like, yo, this dude's are weird. Or you can sense the guys when they start going a little little too far down a rabbit hole. You're like, all right, he's completely going.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just think it's funny. With a lot of the red pill community, like Andrew Tate, for example, Yes, preaches that don't let these women take advantage of you, take your money, to take your heart, don't let them drop this entire thing. Don't act like you are not also taking advantage of quote unquote weak men and filling their mind. Yes, you come back and be like, well, I tell them just to do push ups and eat right and respect themselves. It's not all you say, man. Everyone is arguing about who can take more advantage of the weaker men that just want to follow and be sheep, and then they just blame it on whorse And I'm like, no, you're doing that so you can take advantage of the sheep and so that they can give you money. Like, let's not act like you're doing some noble thing.
Speaker 5: Here, I mean, isn't would you consider somebody like David Koresh could be one of I mean no, he prayed on you know, no weak yusically weak.
Speaker 3: In cell, married in cells like yeah, yo, let me fuck your wife. Okay, David, Yeah, exactly, same type of shit in the name of Jesus, of course.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, obviously not the name of.
Speaker 3: So you're saying freshmen fit is David Koresh aka Jesus off springs.
Speaker 5: Those are like, okay, some of them seeds that he planted and now they're sprouting alfalf for sprouts.
Speaker 3: Now they just have high rise condos in Miami instead of the middle of Texas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, old house in the middle of Texas. No, now they live on fucking South Beach.
Speaker 3: That's funny. David Koresh in this era, that would be an awesome experiment to see if you could do with time travel. How would David Koresh with his cult like ego navigate in this world because he'd probably have a podcast, David Koresh with social media, Yes, how would he navigate? I think he would navigate very similar to people like Tatem. Yeah. I think he'd be on Rogan and I think even me would be like, h he's bringing up some points. You would think David Koresh has some points. I didn't think of it that way, David.
Speaker 5: You would think that that's exactly what you were thinking about it.
Speaker 3: It's easy, even when you're not that impressiable, like to catch a clip out of context, not even knowing this person and the rest of their values, and go, yeah, that point does make sense, and then you realize what that point is attached to, which is a much greater thing, and that point has nothing to do with that. Just to get people with a clip to go, huh, this guy seems like he's relatively smart.
Speaker 5: And then they always hit you with, well, you know, if you don't believe it, then you don't believe in God. Once they say that, what's your comeback? When somebody said that's what God said, that's what God believes.
Speaker 3: Talks of the aliens exactly. Well, this was fun again. Please everyone shower Baby Da with positive comments, prayers to her and her family at that moment, and we'll be back.
Speaker 5: Move back in a couple of days. Everybody, be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga. He's just ginger peace.
Speaker 1: No oh, he hadn't nod.