Speaker 1: Hi, I'm George Norian. Welcome to the new iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Like us on Facebook, tell your friends and share us with everyone. This is an exciting new network that will feature podcasts of the paranormal, supernatural.
Speaker 2: And the unexplained.
Speaker 1: Now, please sit back and enjoy Dark Becomes Light with Heidi Hollis.
Speaker 3: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to cost AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 4: You are listening to Dark Becomes Light with Me Heidi Hollis on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast a AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Welcome to my show. Remember each week this is the place you go to when you want to hear the latest in anything out of the ordinary, from Bigfoot to aliens and ancient mysteries to modern day wonders. I'm telling you people are talking about UAPs don't like that word so much around here UFOs. It's a hot topic. It is always developing, and I think it's exciting exciting times. I don't trust the machine that's been pushing these things along through the whole system, putting it into the public eye, but I trust us. I trust us people who have been on the ground level, moving and grooving for a very long time. So thank your local UFO researcher and the Alien experience or researcher too, because man, it's been interesting. You know, today's going to be a fascinating show. You are in for a treat because I have Billy Carson, Yes, of Forbidden Knowledge TV. It's going to be joining us and of Gaya TV. He's been on there quite a bit as well. And my gosh, we're going to touch upon ancient mysteries and the mystery of Billy Carson, because he's amazing. He is something I have never come across before in my lifetime. I mean, he thinks of something, he goes and he does it. It's amazing. A lot of people have these ambitions, you know, to do certain things, but Billy's just like you, just gotta wait, just got to wait to hear his story, his background, what he's doing, where he's going, where he's been, and Wow, you will not be bored. You will not be bored. You know. In keeping along the same thread, I wanted to talk about some things here in this first segment before we get to speaking with Billy Ancient mysteries. You know, I was thinking about some of the odd things that I came across. You know, I've been involved in this for a very long time and been digging into this stuff since I was a kid and man. As a college kid, it really got twisty and weird. So of course, I think you guys know, grew up in a haunted house, right moved into the dorms, had ghosts talking to me, showed itself to my suite mates and all in the dormitories, and just the stranger stuff. So moving out of the dorms, I move into another location. I had black helicopters and men in black types interrogating family and friends, military abductions, craziness. Have I been abducted by aliens? No, I've had a lot of alien contact, but I don't recall being abducted by beings. Did they try? Yeah, so I did have a little tussle with one, and it didn't end well for them. I don't think I think they enjoyed that very much. But I'm not a violent person. You know, somebody came into my place, you kind of have a confrontation. That's just what went down. That's a long story, and I've talked about it here on this program too many times, all right. But you know, in the midst of that, and you know, me getting my footing and speaking about my experiences I had, you know, friends, of course, I joined a UFO, an alien experiencer and abduction group that was not my own at the time, and I met some really great people. And then when that group ended is when I started mine called UFO to you, and I had that website going for a very long time as well, UFO two dot com and the group. But those same people moved over to my group as well, that we're part of the first one. But so get this, I'm getting my footing. I'm starting to you know, I wrote about the Secret War in nineteen ninety seven, the first introduction to Shadow People and hat Man, and it was not until four years later did I actually get to start speaking on it. Because that was like a promise I made to the beings that gave me the information to write about shadow people. So all that while I was just like, oh my goodness, you know, I can't wait to finally open up the floodgates on this fully. But so when I did, I started speaking locally. So there's a place called Dundee, Wisconsin. It is so active for craft. It's just mind boggling. Absolutely. I went there so many times, and I honestly cannot recall a time that I didn't see something weird in the skies. Okay, so they have these glowing orb like ships. It could be big, they could be small, and it's amazing. I guess the local natives used to call them spirit lights of some sort, and you guys have heard of marpha lights and whatnot. I am not certain how they would compare. But these things are incredible. But you also get to see other kind of craft. I saw for the first time a large cigar shaped craft, just huge, like people talk about those being like motherships, humongous to humongous. It's just unbelievable. Over in that location, I saw the most beautiful craft I've ever seen in my life. I had not even heard of such a craft was. It looked like two pyramids with their bottoms connected, and it glowed purple, just lights coming from within. It was like, and it moved as if you were throwing dice, you know, but in slow motion, you know, dice will tumble. So really just an incredible place. And then there are, of course, you know, people who try to spoil the fun and try to do how can I say, to hoax things and set up glowing balloons, you know, like when we would have like something called UFO Days over there, and it's like forty five minutes north of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and really really active area. So I started speaking over there. I would go there quite a bit and meet with local folks and hundreds, if not thousands of photos of the craft over there. And if you go go to some place called Benson's Hideaway, tell them I sent you, and over there is where they house a lot of the photos that were taken there, and just so much activity and ask for Tim and his photos because those are all his mostly. Uh yeah, So I was there speaking Okay, soon after getting the book put out and whatnot, and one of my friends, well, I wrote about a lot in the Secret War book. She and I experienced a lot of strange stuff. You know, we're in college and just it was just wild. And so at that place, okay, at Benson's Heidaway, they're speaking and my friend Samantha, she's like seeing stuff, you know, like she's like, you know, pulls me to the side. She's like, Heidie, I don't know what the heck I just saw, and like, what do you mean? And she drew out this creature and has an elongated head and it almost kind of reminded me of the alien from the movies Alien, you know, with Sigourney Weaver, like that along head like that, but different. And and she's like she wrote down. She's like this name. He was telling me, this is his name, and it is t h O t H. And he said he was just there to kind of take in uh me talking there, and I'm like, oh, that's interesting. We didn't know this name. We didn't know this creature, you know, it didn't look human like Okay, And another person that was going to the conference, like little Ufo days presentation there says, hold it, that's an Egyptian name. That's an Egyptian god of a sort. And I'm like, oh, really, you know, like, oh, he taught them how to write or something. I don't I don't have the best knowledge on these these things, but especially at that time, I'm like, well that's odd. And now it might have shared here something that had occurred at one point with the same friend Samantha. So oh this is this is really different. Okay. So you know, it's like once again, it's like I don't question my memory. I don't question myself because I know I'm pretty I walk along in this world like most people. But I had this slight memory of being like energy, like a soul body in space. And I saw this beam of light shooting through space. I mean it was remaining there solid, and I thought, well, that's interesting. So I got closer to it, and before I knew it, that light had sucked me down into it and I was inside of a pyramid on this planet. And so my memory kind of ends there. Right. So one day Samantha, she liked to meditate or some sort of way, and she'd have these like almost like a channeling thing that could happen to her. But again, this is a really religious person. She was Pentecostal and not into any kind of which she called hooey weird stuff, you know. But this one day she was shown this guy that was meditating and humming and chanting in front of these certain types of vases. And while he's doing this, this cat comes up behind him and attacks him, and with his last effort, he tips over this glass jar like thing, this vessel to set a spirit free. And she turns to me. She drew this all out by the way, and she's like, and this was you. And she wrote these symbols in the drawing that she drew, and this one simbolvement revenge or something like to set free the soul. And that was me. Now I don't quite recall that. I remember being trapped, but she's like, wow, this guy set you free, but he died. With his last effort though he set you free, this cat attacked him. Now another weird element. Wherever I would move, I would have the strangest thing with cats showing up watching me move. And it's not like I lived in the country. I lived in the city and there'd be a cat just watching and watching, or they would come in into my home at strange times. And I didn't own a cat. So all these interesting Egyptian and ancient connections. I thought it would be cool to kind of share here because I don't get that opportunity to really talk and highlight these things so much. And we're gonna be speaking to Billy Carson, so what better time to bring up ancient mysteries. Because he is truly, truly knowledgeable in so many different areas. I am just blown away. But yeah, so you know, we all have these little hints of something about who we are, what makes us up to be how we are here today, and some of us acknowledge it, some of us don't. But you're going to tell you I'm not afraid to share not these things. Okay, all right, We're gonna enjoy Billy Carson here soon, So you guys, stay tuned. You are listening to Dark Becomes Light with me Heidi Hollis on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Stick around, We'll be right back. Welcome back. You are listening to Dark Becomes Light with me Heidi Hollis on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. As promised, I have a great guest, Billy Carson, who is the founder and CEO of Forbidden Knowledge, Inc. And the best selling author of the Compendium of the Emerald Tablets and Woke Doesn't Mean Broke. Mister Carson is also the founder and CEO of Forbidden Knowledge TV, a new conscious streaming TV network, and is an expert host on Deep Space, a new original streaming series by Gaya and. This series explores the secret Space program, revealing extraordinary technologies and their potential origins. Mister Carson also serves as an expert host on Guy's original series Ancient Civilizations, in which a team of renowned scholars deciphers the riddles of our origins and pieces together our forgotten history documented in monuments and texts around the world. Mister Carson appreciates the dedication and hard work it takes to accomplish great things. Recently, mister Carson earned the Certificate of Science with an emphasis on Neuroscience at MIT and has a Certificate in Ancient Civilizations from Harvard University among his most notable achievements. Billy is the CEO of First Class Space Agency based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Specifically, his space agency is involved in research and development of alternative propulsion systems and zero point energy devices. Everybody, I'd like to give a warm welcome to Billy Carson. Welcome Billy, My goodness, it is like truly like humbling. Have you on the program today. How are you doing over there?
Speaker 5: Fantastic? And thank you for having me on. It's a beautiful day in sunny South Florida, and I'm looking forward to this podcast.
Speaker 4: Hey, oh my gosh. You know, I'm just like enamored with the amount of material that you personally have and that you've gathered over the years. You've been looking into topics of mystery. I guess that's a good way of putting it. For a few decades or so, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, it's been a long road about almost three decades and a thousand books, scripture, cylinder scrolls for pyruses, cuniform tablets, you know, ancient texts later here are.
Speaker 4: My goodness. I always like to get to the bottom of what like got that spark in you to go and take this step for it. So please do share, because I think that's that passion, that passion it's unique to go as hard as you have for as long as you have, so please do share.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I had a really profound experience when I was a young kid moving to South Florida from Queens, New York in nineteen seventy seven. And you know, back then, there's no cable TV, there's no video games, there's only four channels on TV, no all day cartoons. You had to go outside and play. And we lived next to this place called this city. We lived in a city called Oplocka, but next to this airport called the Opolaca Airport, very small private airport. And I would go out in the backyard and just watch the planes go over. And I would like count the planes going over and count how long it would take for them to clear the horizon and things like that, because it kind of really was amazing to me that a plane looked like it was moving slow, although I knew in my mind just from logic that it was moving fast to stay.
Speaker 2: In the air.
Speaker 5: And well, one day I went out back then this object went across the backyard that didn't look like a plane. It didn't have a fuselage or tail, it didn't have wings, it didn't have a cockpit. And I was just like, what in the world am I looking? And I couldn't figure out what it was. It cleared the horizon in seconds. It was more elongated oval. It wasn't around like a like you know, the typical UFO or flying sauce or shape. And even at that time, the terminology of the words ufo and flying saus and all that, those terms didn't exist in my vocabulary. I just knew that what I saw it didn't look like an airplane. And then it came back and it hovered maybe a thousand or so feet above me, and it's completely silent. Then it just went through. I just went out the way that it came in, no sound, lightning fast, and I was just floored. The next day, I went to the library at Rainbow Park Elementary and I got all the Encyclopedia Britannicas on aerospace, and I started looking into aerospace from since nineteen seventy seven. I was studying Delta wind swept wing, you know, declassified fighter jets Star seventy one Blackbirds, and you know, I was looking for anything I could find. I even looked into ballistics, and I couldn't find anything that looked like exactly what I saw. But that led me down this whole journey of you know, becoming kind of a quasi aerospace historian and digging into these you know, these encyclopedias, looking for technologies and learning and researching all the different types of technologies that exist. And that was really my beginning stages and getting into this whole thing was that one encounter, and that threw me into a rabbit.
Speaker 4: Hole goodness, And how to cheer family take that when you're just digging and looking and exploring this. I mean, I know it's quite a challenge sometimes for people.
Speaker 5: Well, my mom was pretty thinking person, she told me, which is why I dedicated my first book there in front of my in front of my book compendium, Being Metablets is to dedicate to my mom, because she told me about she said that she didn't say the word aliens, but she said advanced beings lived here in ancient times and that they had runways and airports on top of the mountains, and they had high technology. And she told me I needed to go to Matchew Petrie, which I finally got a chance to go to, which is which I talked about in my book, and I dedicated that book to her. But yeah, so she was kind of forward thinking. It didn't really shock her at all. She told me that everything has already been here. There's nothing new under the sun, and that all technology, you know, it's basically rediscovered.
Speaker 4: Amazing. So mom got you on the trail of ancient mysteries essentially.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, she gave me the green light. That was in nineteen seventy seven.
Speaker 4: That is rare. I applaud your mom because that just doesn't happen. My goodness. Wow. So you started going, went to Machipichi. You've been to Egypt. I mean, where did that? So did that did you just get hooked after that first trip or how did that? How'd that begin for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well the first trip.
Speaker 5: You know, I knew about twenty five years ago I wanted to start going and seeing some of these ancient sites. And so twenty five years ago I started planning. I knew I wanted to have a life of travel. So I said, the first place I have to go, it's got to be relatively close. Because I'm not an experienced traveler. I wanted to be relatively inexpensive within a smaller budget, and I want to see something, you know, amazing. So I started mapping out on my little map and everything where could I go? And I ended up ended up being till tubakan. I'm sorry not to I'm sorry, chi Cinita chis anita. In Mexico. First, I went there to tiotub Kon. Later so I went to the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico. And back then, this is our far back, this was You didn't even need a passport to go there. Back then, you didn't need a passport. You just show up to the airport with your driver's license and your birth certificate.
Speaker 2: You go.
Speaker 5: Of course, no mystery testing and all that kind of stuff. You didn't need any of that day, you know. But it was so easy to travel back and forth. It was dirt cheap. I remember when I went there, I cashed in I think it was five hundred US dollars into payceoffs and they gave me millions of dollars, and I thought I was rich. I was going crazy, and until I went and started eating a few places and realized those sandwiches were going to cost me twenty bucks a piece.
Speaker 2: But but you know, it got me going.
Speaker 5: And then I went down to the Yuca tam plinsa took a ride through the jungle and a tour and went down there and to cheezanizza and looked at all those pyramids. That was one of the last people to climb the Pyramid of Cucko Kan. You know, it's blocked permanently, nobody can go up there. I took a picture of myself phone. Somebody took a picture of me on top of that pyramid, which just still have And this was such a great experience to be able to explore and check out my first ancient site, and that had me hooked.
Speaker 2: From there on, I knew I just wanted a life of travel and expiration. Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, who wouldn't want to Indiana Jones, I mean, my goodness, And you got that opportunity. That's that's uh. You know, I tipped my hat to you for that. And so how did you come across the topic of the emerald tablets?
Speaker 5: You know, it's interesting. So that would be around two thousand and thirteen. I really started digging deep into ancient texts, even deeper because I started realizing a correlation between ancient texts and advanced technology. And I realized that they were talking or referencing advanced technology in these texts, and the people were around I was around even people that were looking and studying these same texts didn't understand that. They thought it was more esoteric, that there wasn't any technology to be involved at all. But I saw it. I recognized that, I discerned it. And so the more I started researching and digging and looking for, you know, the different ancient Egyptian gods and different gods of the land of Kim than the Turu and Dean Naki and so forth, I stumbled across the ancient commit god named Thoth, who's also known to the Gifference as Thoth and to who the to who he is known as as as Hermes to the Greeks, and as ketcha Quadal to the people in South central Americas, and very coaches at all these names, and the deeper I dug into this gentleman, the more I found out he had written a lot of his own texts, whereas a lot of the other quote unquote gods with the low tateg they had scribes write for them, so they would just have they would dictate their their their words. But this particular entity, this guy, he decided that he was going to write himself, so he actually scribe, which it really intrigued me that this person who was to be considered a God would actually, you know, have a low enough ego to write his own texts. So I wanted to see what the heck he had to say. And the more I dug into it, the more I realized how incredibly humble this guy was. And I do mean a guy, a man, not a god, not a real god, not a creator of a universe. But he does have we all have the power of the ark of the Creator in us. And he understood that, and he wrote some incredible works of art. And one of them was the Emerald Tablets, of those plural tablets, and also the Emerald Tablet of Hermes, which is a singular tablet. And in reading those I realized, first of all the Emerald Tablets they predated the Bible by tens of thousands of years. However, you can see the majority of the New Testament teachings of Jesus in there. I was like, this is incredible. Which came first a chicken or the egg? So I just really got it, dug deep into the Emerald Tablets and researched them for years, read them probably over two hundred times, and decided I needed to write a book about it so that people can get an understanding of the wisdom that's locked into those texts.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's amazing. I totally I was going to ask about that. It's like, you know, when you discover something so deep and it hits you so hard, you can't help but to want to share, and it gets you to writing and produce, seeing and traveling more and bringing all your friends and it's like you just uh, it just drives you. It wakes you up, and it gets you roland and uh, you know that. I think that, you know, everybody's able to contribute to this puzzle that we have with their pieces, and some of us, you know, bring a big, a big corner of it. So Billy, that's what you did. So that's awesome. We're gonna get to our first break. Here we're speaking with Billy Carson. You guys, you are listening to Dark Becomes Light with me Heidi Hollis on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM. They're a normal podcast network. Stick around, so we'll be right back. Welcome back. You are listening to Dark Becomes Light with me Heidi Hollis on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network. I have the amazing Billy Carson, who is sharing about his beginnings and his interests and the Emerald tablets and how he got launched into being woke and not broke. I have to say, I spot the title of your book, and I said, now, that's cool. So what brought you to that book? So woke doesn't mean broke? I mean, it's an enlightening title, because it's true. A lot of people who have these passion projects you don't look for making profit off from it, and we look at helping and you just lip the script with one book title.
Speaker 5: So do tell Yeah, you know, I had been very fortunate in my life to become very prosperous at a young age and launch a number of successful businesses long before social media Internet, long before I was known as forbidden knowledge, that I had made, you know, millions of dollars over the course of that time and done very well for myself. And you know, when I became forbidden knowledge, that didn't happen really until twenty twelve, right, and I had all this history you know before that, Prior to that, I mean, I had been buying billion dollar houses and land and living my life and then people found out I had this knowledge, and I was putting this knowledge out and so, you know, when they would find out that I had, or see me doing an Instagram live or a live Facebook or a YouTube, or they would get a glimpse of my lifestyle things in back of me a car that I might be sitting in, they would start to make comments. A lot of people would make common negative comments like, Oh, you're not supposed to have this nice car. You shouldn't have a nice house. You know this car, that car you're sitting in is too expensive, And I'm thinking, what are you guys talking about? Like, first of all, you know I didn't make I didn't earn these things from selling T shirts on Instagram to my conscious case. Okay, that doesn't cut that. That doesn't cut the mustard number one number two I had. You know, I had been fortunate enough to build myself a few successful businesses long before this stuff existed. And if I'm out here teaching you about abundance, I'm teaching you about manifesting. I'm teaching you about the power of the conscious mind and how you have their ability to affect your reality.
Speaker 2: And you can't affect your own electric bill.
Speaker 5: You can't pay that then that means I'm a bad teacher or either you don't believe in the process. And so if you believe in that, you can manifest abundance. And this is a thing that you're learning how to teach and become an adept initiate to and you can't take care of your bare bones necessities financially, that means you haven't learned the lesson abundance is supposed to be guaranteed. Abundance follows me everywhere I go, and I truly, honestly believe that. So I had to figure out a way to flip the script on people and let them know that having financial means and being financially successful doesn't mean you can't be woke, because let me tell you something, it takes. It's going to take financial means to flip the script on the olivegar elite and to flip the script on the people that are running patrolling things behind the scenes, beyond the veil. You can't We're not going to be able to change this world by making Instagram memes. It's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: We got to.
Speaker 5: Somebody has to have power, Somebody has to be able to network with people with money power to press magic buttons and change rules and laws and things like that, and to be able to impact people in a grand scale.
Speaker 2: It takes a lot of money.
Speaker 5: I've over the years, my now philanthropy totals up to over twelve million dollars, you know, and you can't. I can't do that in a robe and slippers on a pre trayed cell phone.
Speaker 2: I got to be out here, you know.
Speaker 5: I have to do things to be able to generate income. And of course, at the same time, my abundance for myself is guaranteed because I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing, and I'm going to live and create the lifestyle that I want to create for myself. And I needed to teach people that lesson and then teach them financial literacy, because primarily when they're objecting to things that they see that I'm doing and how I'm living, what they're saying is I'm financially illiterate, and I don't understand it. Because I don't understand it, I don't want you to have it. So let me teach you. Then let me become the teacher. When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. So I created a six and eighty eight page financial bible that people can reference and go and learn everything about financial literacy and take themselves from where they are now and build a legacy.
Speaker 4: Wow, and you can't do that? And what did you say? In robe and slippers?
Speaker 2: They do that all that long. They ain't gonna change it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do my best to hold it in and I couldn't, Belly, I couldn't. I saw the pink robe in my head and the fuzzy slippers and everything. I'm like, that was funny.
Speaker 2: Eb T card in your back pocket. That's not gonna get anything.
Speaker 4: Done right right right, no again. And there's another passion. It's like, you know, you're wanting to show people you want to you want them to reach these levels because it's it's important that all of mankind gets elevated to this. So it's it's lonely at that uh top of realization that this world is not what we think it is. Yes, so, and it's you know, it's a process. It's a process, and you could sit back and pray that people pull through. You know, that's good, But man, it goes a lot faster when you reach out with your hand and say come on, up, let's try that together.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I think it's beautiful. Yeah, so, my goodness. So now you're also you're involved in a couple of TV series. These are ongoing Guya original series. Ancient Civilizations is one of them. And then you've also got Deep Space. Can you tell us a little bit about those?
Speaker 5: Yeah, those are two incredible shows that are on Gaya, which is a TV streaming TV network. About twenty fifteen, I was at a Conscious Life expo. I wasn't even speaking there yet. They didn't give me the green line. I had been baking and let me come in and speak. And I was in my beginning asking stage, you know, trying to pay my dues. And I was walking came through and I saw the owner of Guy. I didn't know who that. I didn't know if that was him at the time. I just saw this tall guy with this guy a shirt on, and he says, hey, Billy Carson, Forbidden Knowledge.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, wow, holdly anybody knew my name back then? That was kind of weird.
Speaker 5: He says, follow me, I want to show you something. I'm like, huh, I said, were we going? He got that room up there? To guy, I said, oh, I've seen Guy on on Facebook ads a lot. I said, Oh, yeah, what's going on, what's going on your work days? Oh yeah, I'm the owner, and I want to want to introduce you to my marketing director of marketing and my CEO. And I walked in and the guy goes. The CEO goes, oh my god, my wife just sent me one of your posts on Instagram. He holds up the phone to my face and he goes, we want to talk to you about, you know, coming over to Guy and doing some shows. I was like, oh, wow, really okay. And I didn't think they were really that serious. I thought they were just kind of you know, hyping and you know, excited to see me or something.
Speaker 2: And it took my information.
Speaker 5: And then about a week later, I get an email and it's like, Hey, this is song and so from Guy. We'd like to have you fly you out. What are you availed these days and these days? I was like, yeah, sure. So I go out there and I'm not told that I'm recording any TV shows, not even close. I go out there, I'm luckily I'm addressed in a three piece suit because that's.
Speaker 2: Why I do things professionally. Nice and the owner.
Speaker 5: Is interviewing me, interviewing me in a way to get a job, but he's asking a lot of questions, trying to see if I'm a good fit for the network. But at the same time, what he's doing, he's grilling me, trying to see if I have real knowledge or from just a guy who's making memes in a robe of slippers. And then at the end of the you know, the one and a half hour grilling, he says, well, Melissa Tiddler's here. She produced the five Seasons of Ancient Aliens, and she's here doing a new series called Deep Space, and she'd like to ask you some questions about UFOs and stuff like that and ancient civilizations on cameras to see how you would do. I'm like, oh, that's pretty cool, you know. Okay, So I go out, they mic me up and she asked me about I don't know, fifteen twenty pages front and back of questions about three hours. Wow, this is an incredible amount of information I'm giving out. And at the end she goes, you did phenomenally. You really know all this stuff. I said yeah. She goes, wow, We're going to use all of this in Deep Space. Season's season one. I was like, okay, and they signed some grims and everything else. But that's how I got That's how I got in. They put me to the fire to see if I was a Google cut and pace guy off or if I really had the knowledge in my head, and so they kind of threw me to the wolves to see what was going on. I was completely oblivious, and you know, unfortunately worked out and that was it. Now I've been probably on over one hundred different shows on Gaya. I appear over one hundred times on different shows, and the number four and number five all time viewed shows on the platform out of ten thousand shows or two shows that I'm in, which is an interview with George Norri Coast coch Am Beyond Belief and interview with Regina Meredith. So those two shows are the fourth and fifth all time viewed episodes on the platform.
Speaker 4: I love it. I was put to the fire too, by the way, to get on Coasts that I had about four different producers throwing questions at me see if I could handle myself. While I was in college, I was like, what's going on? I was like, okay, So the rest is history. I'm like oh I made it. I guess I don't know what just happened here.
Speaker 2: And it's like, okay, well, what do I just go through it?
Speaker 5: I went through a wow here and they got but I did it, you know, like you say, but then you realize afterwards, Oh I see.
Speaker 2: What they were doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's awesome, my goodness. So but again, though, you've got this within you to keep expanding and keep looking and uh, you've also got a couple of really cool projects under your belt right now that you've got a Certificate of Science neuroscience from MIT. I mean wow, I mean hold on, slow, slow down, Billy. What is all this? I mean, I see you're pulling it. You're pulling these things in and you're trying to form this big motion, and I'm like, man, what what is this? What where are you going? What's this all about?
Speaker 5: You know, I got to a point in my life where I raised all my kids and I had all this all these things that I wanted to do during the time that I was raising the family, I dedicated myself wholeheartedly to my family. I even took seven years off just to create sports programs so I can put my kids in all the sports programs. I voluntated at all their schools. I voluntated at the YMCA. I helped build a YMC, I funded some of the YMCA. I was heavily involved in all of that. So I gave myself away for that for that time. And then finally when it was for me time, I said to myself, anything that comes to my mind, I'm going to do it. So if something comes to mind, if I sort of had an interest in applied neuroscience.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to do that. Now I'm going to go do that.
Speaker 5: Oh I love ancient civilizations, Okay, I'm going to get a certificate from Harvard for that. Whatever comes to my mind. You know, I'm gonna just go. I want to I like music. I became a music artist. I was on Billboard in twenty eighteen for eight weeks with Donnie Arcade.
Speaker 2: Come on, yeah, come on, yeah, yeah. I produced the whole album.
Speaker 5: And so, you know, whatever whatever it is it comes to my mind, did I think that I want to do I'm interested in, I just go do it. Now. I'm in the I'm in the do it mode. You know, I'm just in the go do it mode. And now I just took the bar exam two weeks ago, waiting for my results on.
Speaker 4: Oh, come on now, Billy, all right, I'm gonna drop up. Here's an idea Lego Master. I'm just kidding. Oh man, I was just blown away. This is this is fabulous stuff. My goodness. Well you aren't bored, Billy, So let's let's get to our next break so we could continue this conversation. You guys, Oh my goodness, you are listening to Dark Becomes Light with me Heidi Hollis on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast a AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Stick around for more Billy Carson, welcome back. You are listening to Dark Becomes Light with me? Heidi Hollis on the iHeart Radio Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I'm like so enjoying myself. I have Billy Carson here, and I thought, you know, I was a busy body and like to put my hands on cartoon and I'm drawing, I'm lecturing, I'm doing all this different stuff. I'm like, Billy, Billy sneezed out all this stuff that he just decided to do, and he's accomplishing it. Like but you've always done that. You've always kind of put your mind to things and just see it done. I always say, if you want to get something done as someone who's busy, because I'm telling you, we make the time because we're like, we know the possibilities, we know the potential, and we want to see people grow, we want to see projects grow. We can't help ourselves. And I think that's just the type of person you are, and that's great. Now I want to dig into this lovely first class space agency that you're forming now, I mean a space agency. So you thought this one up and that's where you're going. So let's hear what that is, because I just disky's the limit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's been actually a few years now, but I think it's been about four years. I realized that I had a lot of great ideas and concepts for the future that can help and aid the future of space travel and maybe even breakaway civilizations. And also those technologies could be utilized here right here on Earth to help people in third world countries. And I had a lot of concepts, intellectual property, white papers, and some R and D, and I realized I was funding a lot of it myself and I realized the best thing for me to do is to make create a corporation and pull it together, get registered with the SAMs, which is with the Pentagon for submitting bids for research and development projects. And also I'm with the European Space Agency and with there, I'm registered again as a vendor with the European Space Agency. And you know, some of these projects, one of the one of the bigger ones I'm working on now. I'm looking forward to submitting for a grant there as well. So I'm working on a couple of different projects. One is a deep space communications ray and it's with myself, a quantum physicists, and a quantum physicists and an aerospace technician engineer, and so one of the biggest problems you have.
Speaker 2: In deep space travel.
Speaker 5: Let's let's say you want to go visit the rings of Saddern, which is going to be possible pretty soon in the near future, you have a communications problem. The gap between Saturn and Earth, the astronomical unit distance is so great you're talking about two or three months before you can send You send the message out before you get to reply back. A total of maybe two to three months is past depending on where you are in or Earth's orbital period around the Sun. And so that's a big problem because you have to stay in communications with Earth at all time, so you need a way to relate to relay the message faster. So we would send out a set of probes that would go out ahead of time in a specific orbit pattern. They would be the array, and the only time you have in delay from waiting for a response is the amount of time that it takes for your signal to reach the array and then transmits to Earth instantaneously bypassing the speed of light and from the Earth back to that array bypassing the speed light. But then the delay would be receiving the message however far where you are from that array, it could just take a few minutes at a time, maybe at the most an hour. So you know, that's one huge project that I'm working. I can't tell you the inner working is of exactly how it works is that's all proprietary uh. And then I also have been working on a perpetual motion generator that works off u UH reverse magnetic fields, whereas people have tried just before. But we are working on building a way to add torquen now with the engineers, which is going to increase the power output uh. And then also working on zero point energy devices, looking for ways to access ambient electromenetic ways, which are trillions of them flowing through all of us right now, Capturing those ambient ways that are flowing from all the electronics that we've been completely bathed in, and in converting those ways into a power source that can be used to charge you know, low average devices or power low average devices as well. So you know, all these different things technologies we're working on, even a different type of a spacesuit. So we're working on a lot of different things there. You know, a lot of it's R and D and submissions for grants and so forth. But it's not like we're launching rockets. We're providing solutions that could be used you know, during space travel, the breakaway civilizations, exploration, and again you know even on Earth. One of the batteries I invented, it's a a MG a GM battery, but it's it's about four times more powerful than the standard a GM battery and it can power a small house for about a week if there's a power outer, So that could be used in in a in a in a breakaway you know, situation, or another planet. It can also be used right here on Earth in a third world country and like in Nigeria where the power rolling power outages are kind of common, you can plug that thing in and you can have power. You can trickle charge it from a solar panel, a very small solar panel. So there's lots of technologies that I've been, you know, working on, kind of like the black Tony Stark.
Speaker 4: You know what I feel? You Okay, Like don't you say, Okay, there we go? So yeah, I get one of those cool Iron Man suits next. That's that's what's kind of happened, you know. Okay, I'm sure you've heard of people that have dabbled in this all terms of energy arena. In fact, I knew three scientists who had created successfully, uh perpetual motion machine motors that could levitate, and let's just say it didn't end well for one of them, and oh oh if they were Yeah, well, not everybody makes it out alive trying to introduce these things into the world. So does it not make you a little bit nervous because the powers that be sure are not open to it either.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I have there's a little there's a little technique that they didn't go through because they're trying to utilize they're trying to take advantage of capitalism to profit off of it in a way that it won't work because you ended up dead or or or or suppressed.
Speaker 2: There's another way, which is my secret way. I can still be.
Speaker 5: Done, and you can still end up doing pretty good and people can actually get you can actually utilize the technology.
Speaker 4: Well, we so need it, we really need it. I mean it's time. I'm like, we should be living in the times of Star Trek by now. But because of the greed that's out there and the elites who are literally living in another reality, they have access to a lot of different technologies they do not let the regular public gain access to. And it's disgusting to be honest, and you know, it's time somebody needs to take a step forward. So again, applauding your billy on that.
Speaker 5: I've been waiting for this era to hit. I've been a little bit ahead of my time, probably almost two decades ahead of my time, and I've been waiting and waiting and waiting. I was waiting for the Internet, I was waiting for you know blogs and forums of social media. I was waiting for this electric car push where now by twenty thirty I think ninety five percent of the world's cars will be electric. So I'm hitting I'm just been patiently waiting, and now I'm finally in the right era of time that I can release a lot of this stuff.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's amazing the time traveling element. I'm surprised you haven't hit that one yet, but you probably are next in line for that. So Forbidden Knowledge TV, how how is that going?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: What are you doing with that? Where is that phenomenal?
Speaker 5: It's phenomenal. Forbidden Knowledge TV is just finished round one. In round two, it's almost done a raising share of selling shares of the company to raise funds to really push the company to the next level. We're streaming TV network very similar to Gaya and Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. We have six thousand shows up there now and we've been improving and increasing equality every few months on the on the platform, it now really looks like a Netflix when you open up the app. It's on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, the iOS app store, Google Play Store, or the web, and it's doing phenomenal. We've in round one, the shares are only a dollar share, and by the time we ended round one in ninety days, Round two started as a reg CF with the SEC with the SEC and shares went up to a dollar fifty because the company evaluation went from twenty million to thirty.
Speaker 2: Million dollars in ninety days.
Speaker 5: And now we're about to end round two and we're moving into a Reggae Plus before we we just made the formal press release today that we're going to be going to the Nasdaq first quarter of next year. So anybody who wants shares, you better hurry up and get them now, because we're those are going to convert into the Reggae Plus and then it'll be pushed into the Nasdaq. When we hit that in the first quarter of twenty twenty three, it'll be a big billion dollar corporation.
Speaker 4: My gosh, man, go bigger or go home? Right with Billy Curson. That's the next that's the name of the next book, Billy My goodness. Wow. Well, how can people get ahold of you? And how can they catch the shows and what you're up to if they.
Speaker 5: Want to see some of the most amazing, exclusive Forbidden Knowledge original TV series and original documentaries. Go to four with the number of for Forbidden Knowledge dot tv or the short version for the number four b K four BK dot TV, or you can look for the Forbidden Knowledge TV app on your app store or your ro cool, Apple TV, your Amazon, or just go to four BK dot tv online and if you want to learn more about me, go to Forbidden Knowledge dot com at the number four Forbidden Knowledge dot com, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, their TikTok. It's all Forbidden Knowledge, a lot of great content. I probably put out the most content on a daily based any other conscious community program you know, probably on the planet, because we have one hundred and forty combined social media accounts across all platforms, four point five million followers, and we have people that work with me, that dedicated admins and workers that put out push out consistent content every single day. So there's tons of free content, plus a TV network looking forward to seeing you there.
Speaker 2: Get a free three day trial.
Speaker 4: Amazing.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: I can't thank you enough for joining me today, Billy. This has been absolutely enlightening and amazing.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: You'll have to come back. That's all absolutely amazing. Well, I have to tell you, guys, we have come to the bottom of another excellent program. I want to remind you to go to my main website, which is Heidihollis dot com or Shadowfolks dot com and tell me your stories. Tell me what's on your mind. And if you want to be a guest on this program, let me know that, or if you want to send me your stories anonymously, let me know that in the first line. And if there's somebody you want to hear on this show, tell me about that too. I'm telling you this is your show. This is not just me carrying on here having a good old time, which I do anyways. This is about reaching those topics that touch you, that get you moving, to explore this world to understand it better. And I'm telling you there's no better way than to get involved yourself into everybody, contribute to this big puzzle and throw your little piece in there, and we will solve this one day, well maybe mostly anyhow, all right, I am so excited. Every week we are going to have a fabulous show every Friday released on Coast to Coast AM. Just go to iHeartRadio or wherever you get your podcasts and type in Coast to Coast AM and look for Dark Becomes Light. You have been listening to Dark Becomes Light with me, Heidi Hollis on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. We'll see you next time. Stay safe, everybody, goodbye.
Speaker 3: Well, if you liked this edition of Dark Becomes Light, wait till you hear the next one. You've been listening to the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.