Speaker 1: I was in the car today, like thinking about beats, but I don't know what's going to sound good to the microphone? Can I bang on the desk?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Check it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's serving pancakes. It's serving pancakes with Cat and Maddie. You're gonna lock in and do some chatty tom.
Speaker 2: Come, I can't. I can't.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is the first one I messed up with you guys. Okay, I'm done.
Speaker 4: It was because the beat was so good today.
Speaker 3: Anyways, welcome back to its serving pancakes.
Speaker 1: Welcome, We're ready to serve all the pancakes the wait. First of all, check my new shirt just.
Speaker 2: Just grow who loves balls? He actually looks like you, Like your head is the same size you wish.
Speaker 1: Your head could be that big. Anyway. You can buy this shirt on the Love website. It's great for summer. It's really I feel like contrasting the skin. Thank you for sure. I am tan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it makes you look like more tan.
Speaker 1: My Puerto Rico tan is holding on for dear life. That was I think we can't all be blessed with glowing skin like you.
Speaker 3: Screw my goodness with you today, what'd you do today?
Speaker 1: I bought some furniture today. Did it work out this morning? That's pretty much it. I told you I am resting.
Speaker 3: Are you like I literally when I first finished my place and you're just like, oh, this, this, this, and then you look it back at how much money you spend on furniture.
Speaker 2: I don't want to just decorating. It's gut riching. It's terrible.
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk about it, okay, but I will say there are like there's a couple of pieces where I'm like, Okay, I really like this one, I'm gonna get it, and then other things where I'm like I could probably find something like secondhand or a vintage or like unique. And so I'm trying. I'm trying not to just like see something and be like that's the piece I want. I'm buying all of the really nice ones. So I'm trying to have a little bit of restraint here.
Speaker 2: Have you looked on like, uh, what is that Facebook marketplace or anything? For things?
Speaker 1: I do look on Facebook Marketplace, But to be honest with you, it like sketches me out a little bit, because then, as like seeing a woman by myself, I have to go like interface with somebody and pick it up and that, like, I don't know, that's kind of scary, but you know, I know, but he's at work. It's like the best time for me to go and things is during the day. I don't want him to come home from work and then be like, hey, let's go pick up this furniture. True more work anyway, It's an idea. Yeah, yeah, what did you do today?
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 3: I'm actually getting more into like my content game. I'm terrible at it, by the way, but it's a work in progress. I've been filming a lot of things like what I'm gonna eat, my meal prep.
Speaker 2: I filmed my mother's Day.
Speaker 3: I've been doing like just like like just little like day in the life, but without like saying's day in the life, just like posting like little things in my story. But yeah, if you want to follow along, follow me at Underscore cat Bell alone.
Speaker 1: I already follow and then I mean, if you really want to see some good good stuff, you can follow me Maddie Underscore Kingdom on both Instagram and TikTok.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm not a TikToker yet, you guys. I'm my tico to get you on TikTok.
Speaker 2: I know I have to. I just like, how do you do it? Like I just have to do it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like that's just like I'm too worried about like just being like its just being bad like I bought.
Speaker 1: No, I think you just need to post like honestly, nobody cares. Just I have one of those two. Okay for those of you who like are listening, Kat has one of the things around her neck where you can like put your phone on it and record kind of hands free. Yeah, and I feel like it's actually not convenient to do unless you're like do it like doing your nails or baking bread. It's not like you're gonna record yourself. It's not like you're going to record your face like that. That would be crazy. No, Yeah, those things work. I think you'd be so great at TikTok, like you're you love to talk to the camera. True, And I feel like that's what it's like.
Speaker 2: My close brands content TikTok can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you but if you took your like close friends and you maybe like cleaned it up a little bit and you put that on TikTok like a hot take or like your thought of the day or something I feel like it would do really well. No, this morning on my TikTok, I had a hot take because I was at the gym. And tell me if you agree with this. If I see a man working out wearing black cruise socks and black shoes jail, I think it's the most hideous look of all time.
Speaker 3: I think, man, female, whatever you identify as, don't do it.
Speaker 2: Not just jail under the jail. I don't like that either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're buried. You're buried under the jail because yeah, cancel that.
Speaker 2: Hot take. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: I don't have one hot take. I hate long socks in volleyball.
Speaker 2: It depends. I think it depends.
Speaker 1: I've just I've never been a fan. But that's just me. Some people. They look good on I think, like, if you have the leg for it, it works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think I like the long socks with the leggings, like like all going into one, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And I get that. I think personally, I just run way too hot for pants and for the long socks.
Speaker 2: Like you'd be sweating too, you'd be dreads.
Speaker 1: I'm working hard out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true, very true. So we've been posting any selfies or anything?
Speaker 1: No, I don't do that. I don't post. You don't post selfies. I like to post. I really like to post, like photos with friends, like a selfie like boom, like it's just me phonus front facing camera selfie. I don't know if I've ever posted one of those.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, it's definitely in one of my dumps for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Probably.
Speaker 3: I think we post very similar about that, so we post like style dumps. You know, well, you do love like like dumps of volleyball stuff. I like always mix my stuff in with like my life and volleyball.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I try to do like a like a one and then the other to make it look like the volleyball isn't the only thing I have going on. Yeah, even though during season ooh, let me look at my really quick. Let me see any good captions.
Speaker 2: Let me see you give me one of your best captions. Let's do three. I used to be really created. I'm have the scroll a little bit for mine.
Speaker 1: Maybe Okay, well, I mean, okay, what did you right for winning your championship?
Speaker 2: I said, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Believe that yeah, yeah, sorry, okay, it's true.
Speaker 3: It's like because I went through, I was going through and we won a championship.
Speaker 2: So that was perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: One of mine from like uh funnel Walks. It says, tell me you love me but like l ovb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good. Mine is nothing like a good pun or anything.
Speaker 3: This one right here, I said, I posted one like we were posting for like our all of our content we shop for, like media day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, year two, Year two still the one because I am the one in my jersey sumber one.
Speaker 1: Clever, I get it, Okay, I kind of like, I mean, this isn't even a clever caption at all, but this one was when I made this crochet jersey for my walk in and then my caption just says, h is all the way up. It's not even clever, but I just like the jersey.
Speaker 3: I get like nitty gritty, I said. One of my mine says a man sevar place to take you is for granted.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm creative, come on, Yeah, that's those are good. Okay.
Speaker 2: I liked my.
Speaker 1: Rico dump, my Puerto Rico fever dream and it's just bad Bunny on the mural yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: This one's it's like my love post is always about like with loving it, so my heart one I said, so this.
Speaker 1: Is love LBB. That's cute. Okay, okay, maybe we can do like a like a game of like guess guess some of our teammates like who posted it?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 1: The caption is missed me some rodeo. If you can't tell.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say I think I saw this one. I may be wrong, but I think so too. With Madison Skinner, I think that's right.
Speaker 1: I don't have the answers to them. Correct.
Speaker 3: Let's go, all right, I got you Prepare, Prepare, Prepare, prepa.
Speaker 2: I'm just lexic.
Speaker 3: Obviously, Okay, I go, what's that song? Is pre pre the Lion King?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I thought that was it's Gaston and that's from Beauty and the Beast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but something says it's Prepare.
Speaker 1: That's is that Toon and Poomba?
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's the Highenas. They were like doing a little like the scar I look just like them.
Speaker 1: That one's you for sure? Oh wow, if you had to be a character. The song is be Prepared? Oh yes, Okay, yeah, it's like, is that like when they're killing you?
Speaker 3: No, that's like when Star was like basically initiating them whatever. Okay, okay, yes, Scar was rowing the troops. That's what happened. He was in the hyenas.
Speaker 2: Prepare to be sick and these and these bump dates.
Speaker 1: This one has to be Annie Drews. Am I right because pregnant baby?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, and she puts the most I think of all the moms.
Speaker 3: Annie Drews is posting a lot from all the moms that are currently pregnant.
Speaker 1: So Annie's great with her social media and content. And I love to I love to see all of the like mom, Robert Kelsey Cook.
Speaker 3: So I still call you Maddy Kingdon everyone in college you never got married?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're still single to me? Okay, the next one me handshake emoji fit picks at work?
Speaker 3: Is this like a situation Definitely, I'm gonna say either Molly McCage or Jordan Thompson.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say Mollie. Okay, finally I guess Oh it could be Mike. Oh keep me score, don't keep score.
Speaker 2: Let's play for dinner.
Speaker 1: Hm. Okay, wait, read the next one.
Speaker 2: Okay, a sweet little combo of rage and whimsy.
Speaker 1: I think that's Molly Whimsy.
Speaker 2: Combo of rage and whimsy.
Speaker 3: She does say whimsical sometimes, Yeah, I think it's someone from Salt.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say someone from Salt, like that's what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: Let us know. Oh yes, I knew it. She she plays with that like internal rage and true. Teammates told me to post more so here I am angel emoji. I think I know who this is. Wait, I think it's Lauren CARLINI.
Speaker 3: I'm yeah that they were not to keeping score.
Speaker 1: We are. It's three to two, all right.
Speaker 3: Next one March madness, question Mark Devil emoji.
Speaker 1: That was I know exactly who that was. That was you, That was me, But we can't count that because I already knew that.
Speaker 2: Look at the next one.
Speaker 1: But then the next one is you Okay. The next one is so this is love and this is love lo wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's for the way you look at me.
Speaker 1: Oh oh.
Speaker 2: The other words.
Speaker 1: Is very very extrodinary. B is even right here.
Speaker 3: When I was a kid, when we first move to Texas, I had zero friends, okay, and we moved into this.
Speaker 2: It's because I didn't have any head meat, that's why.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: But but I didn't have any friends.
Speaker 3: And our next one neighbor was she was Mexican, but she didn't speak any English. But because I watched the movie Selena, I thought that I spoke Spanish, you know, like again, I was probably like seven years old.
Speaker 2: So when she'd be like.
Speaker 3: She would say like, oh blah blah blah blah blah blah, someda Spanish, and I swear to God, Maddie, I'd be like, nobody for I'm talking about for a year straight. That's how we communicated. We played barbies every day, hung out and she'd be like, back up, that's how I was talking until.
Speaker 1: You were saying that you were just speaking.
Speaker 3: Gibberish, okay and to which made me believe that I could speak Spanish, you know what I mean. A year later, another girl's apartment complex was also a Mexican, and she, like, you know, comes and joins our group and we're like all talking.
Speaker 2: They're talking in Spanish. So I'm like, so, I, like, you know, start talking to She goes, You're not even saying anything.
Speaker 3: Broke my heart and I was like oh and then I never help them every again.
Speaker 1: So okay, so you can't speak Spanish is basically the end of that story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not at all. I mean, like a little bit.
Speaker 1: Pikito Team fresh gear from Adidas is what you need. The Adidas Love Collection just dropped and you can shop it right now. Hoodies, tease jerseys, whatever you're into, They've got it. And I'm not exaggerating when I say the hoodies and cruise are ridiculously soft. You will not want to take them off, I promise. Check out the full Adidas Love Collection at Adidas dot com, slash us, slash l ovb. Okay, let's play one more game.
Speaker 2: What you got?
Speaker 1: Okay, for this one, we'll do like a like she's a ten, but she does this. So like when your teammate always brings the best snacks on the road trip, but they have really terrible manners and chew with their mouth open. I feel like you would do that because like you do let that like muck bang stuff on the microphone, and like when you go live on Instagram or when you post see already you're too crazy.
Speaker 2: Back up, that's that's crazy.
Speaker 3: You would say that because I don't chew my mouth open. Actually I just chew really well, so you can like hear how I'm like chewing, but no, I don't choose my mouth open.
Speaker 1: So hmm, okay, but if if okay, so the teammate the game isn't so there are ten, but they do this, So then do we give another number of what they would be because they do this terrible.
Speaker 3: Tree because they're only a ten if they don't choose their mouth open.
Speaker 2: So got it? Okay, I would say a seven. That's not that bad.
Speaker 1: A seven. You know what else I hate is when people like leave their trash on the bus after I think that's like one of my big pet peeves as well. Do you No, I sit in the middle, so it's like all of the staff and then me. But okay, this is this is what I'm thinking of. I'm in the front. I'm in the front of the team players.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so how do you know people even are trash in the bus?
Speaker 1: Well? Okay, this actually wasn't my team. But when we were in Louisville for the finals or semi final whatever semi finals, shoot, the buses would like pick up one team, drop them off, come back and get the other team. And when the bus came back to get our team, they were like Starbucks cups everywhere, like trash in the bus. So I don't know what team was on there before us, but they were nasty and.
Speaker 2: Disrespect It wasn't us. You never know team that was.
Speaker 1: I honestly have no idea, but just like I feel like, you gotta leave it better than you found it.
Speaker 3: Our team don't be having Starbucks on the bus like that, So it ain't no I know that, but that's right.
Speaker 2: I would agree with that.
Speaker 3: So, okay, they're the best player on the team, but they only listen to crazy Irish techno new age.
Speaker 1: Listen to bad music. No, I can't. That's you're like a five, So.
Speaker 2: It's a bad JT. Listen to bad music. You're gonna make j T a five.
Speaker 1: The music really sets the tone of a lot of things. I feel like you can't listen to in the warm ups, she's DJing yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, no, no, yeah four three yeah no, sorry No.
Speaker 1: That one really bothers me. You've gotta like match the energy of what you're doing. That would be like if you were playing shaw Dah during like I love shaw day, But you can't play like sleeping music at practice or at a game. True in my opinion.
Speaker 3: What's funny is like this year I kind of played like I played really good music during practice all the time, all the time. And there was one like one day we were playing away and I guess like they weren't feeling it, or Maddie wasn't feeling it, Skinner wasn't feeling it, and she just like changed, she just like changed it.
Speaker 1: Some days it just depends. How did you guys decide who got to DJ on your team?
Speaker 2: They just volunteer me.
Speaker 1: Okay? Is that I feel like that's like an honor?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I do, but like it's but sometimes it's like, for example, in the weight room, Mollie's tasting music, you know, the weight room was like okay, like let we're in the weight room, like let go, you know what I mean. But to like I don't know, ed sharing or something like, you know, like hippie type of you know. And so those days to put my headphones in no offense to you guys, Oh I can't like get my pump on because I'm listening to.
Speaker 2: Sugar rush taste like strawberry.
Speaker 1: Oh you're thinking of Harry styles sugar rush like that watermelon sugar rush Okay, No, I get that ours was so Grace Froling was our DJ last year. Her music was just really good and like she's really good at picking or like setting the vibe. I don't know how to explain it, but.
Speaker 3: I will say like there were days I played a lot of house and in the days I played littlerap. Yeah, some days I played like two thousands, like pop punk rock music.
Speaker 2: I love that shit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I feel like somebody who can like curate, curate like a good playlist that kind of touches on everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: And I also was like, if you want to hear and I don't listen to the like new music and stuff. So I'm like, if you want to hear something, just ask me and I'll play in the playlist, you know. But if you just want to snatch it off and put yours on there, that's great too, don't ask me.
Speaker 2: I don't want the stress start fighting. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I actually got in trouble about that one time. They were like, you know, I'm gonna say it, season's over. I'm gonna say it. I'm gonna say it. I'm gonna say it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm listening. I don't hear you're about to say say it already time.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: They pulled me to the side about like, okay, I'm gonna say it.
Speaker 2: So I've been get in trouble.
Speaker 3: If let's say we started practice at ten, even if I got into the gym at ten, sometimes people are still putting their stuff on or doing things or getting taped whatever, you know, And I'm coming in like just eating my breakfast, sitting down, putting my stuff on, and everybody's at the board, but go at the board at the same time, all those things, and I'm next to put the music on. Okay, so when we start practice, because I'm gonna put the music on, you know, you know, starting practice, so obviously it takes me an extra thirty seconds to like put the music on turning up. They've already start worming up. I got pulled to the side just being like, hey, you know, it's just like you're kind of being late because you know, you're doing the.
Speaker 2: Music and blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: I'm like what, So I started coming in the gym and turning the music on before practice started, so they're talking and blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: I did that so it's too much pressure doing music.
Speaker 1: Make sure, I want to say sometimes it is. But like I'm glad that you found a solution and that you guys made it work. We had like a very rigid start schedule, and like if you weren't ready to go when you walked in the gym afterweights, like it was like a known thing at one point, Like you walk in the gym, we're starting and the music is already on. Back to the game. Okay. The next one is Okay, they get an ace every time they serve the ball, but every time they're on the court, their shoes are untoed, under untied and they trim off on you. Yeah, I'm like, just like they their shoe is untied and they trip every time they're on the court. Tire your damn shoe, double knock.
Speaker 2: That wouldn't that would annoy me? Like I'd be like, let me tie your shoe for you.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, okay, but during season, did you ever see the game when Amber slipped out of her shoe.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, kept playing.
Speaker 1: Kicked off the court. I transition off the net in four and her shoe is in the No, I'm transit it's under my foot. I almost roll my ankle on her shoe. I really hope we can clip this year because this was like the funniest play of my whole life. She's going to block no shoe on. I don't, I can't. I think we're playing Atlanta. They could have set like just in the middle or like back, and Amber definitely wouldn't have shown up because like her right foot, she couldn't push off of like she was wearing a shoe, and they set in four and Amber's like they are double plucking with one shoe on. That was the funniest play of my whole.
Speaker 3: Someone like grabbed the shoe and take it off the court. I thought you grabbed it like chunked.
Speaker 1: I think I like it. Yeah, and I think Lauren Bressenno grabs it and.
Speaker 2: Throws it to the bench.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, that was so funny. Anyway, so her shoes were tied and that was annoying. So I can't imagine like beer shoes always being untied.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what, there are some players that always stay tying their shoe when they need a little breather for their team or like take a time out. Think about it.
Speaker 2: Let me think I.
Speaker 1: Feel like when we played salt Lake, like Serena did that out of five or times?
Speaker 2: Oh Serena, Yeah, Sa Serena does it a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or like somebody like calling somebody to get this, calling the girls to get the sweat off the floor, and there's like definitely, definitely no sweat on the floor. Yeah, it's like you didn't even touch the floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And that's our big thing.
Speaker 3: Like our team when jat you would like complain about points, our team would get so mad.
Speaker 2: They'd be like, just play. I'm like she is playing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's playing the game within the game.
Speaker 2: Yes, one was in the net.
Speaker 1: Ah, all right, uh okay. So if someone's doing that, I would say that they're like a six or a six seven.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, please, I want to hang up. I'm gonna fucking cut Yeah. Actually keep it in there.
Speaker 1: It makes me seem young and with it and hip and obviously brain rotting on TikTok Okay, you want to do the next one?
Speaker 3: A setter who has butter hands but tries to go over on two and the ball is always.
Speaker 2: In the net.
Speaker 1: No zero, You're a zero in my boat.
Speaker 2: Stop doing that set your hand.
Speaker 3: I hate when they dump it make it set someone and they get dug.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what do you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hate if you're dumping, you better.
Speaker 2: Be perfect on a perfect ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess the time you would actually dump anyways, but still, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like, no, I can. I appreciate the setter, and I think, like maybe I've seen setters abroad do this and maybe a couple in our league, but like they're kind of off the net on the run and they two hands set over and it scores.
Speaker 2: I'm like, dang, yeah, Lauren, does it really well too?
Speaker 1: Like you were tricking And then yeah, Lauren CARLINI is good at like seeing when the corner deep in five is open and just like chucking that ship.
Speaker 2: And I'm like the setter from.
Speaker 3: From Omaha, like Laura her head back lower, like throws her head back and like sets you off a direction.
Speaker 2: She'll be like, yeah, I love that. I love that film. And I was like, you know what, hell yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she like holds it in a second for a second in front and then she's be like yeah, and You're like, what, don't do that again with me? Don't do that again.
Speaker 2: You're like cheating, Like.
Speaker 1: But yeah, if you're gonna send the second ball over and it's in the net. You're you're out of here, So so up immediately. Okay, incredible serve, but one in every twenty hits you in the back of your head. I hit Jordan in the head this year and this on my final with a float serve that was so embarrassing. I was really trying to like drive it flat and I just like didn't give it enough umph and it just goes don't And I was like, well, I really just did that. And then and then later I saw there's like all of these kind of trolls that troll both of the leagues, the pro leagues, and it'll be like seriously, like this as professional volleyball in the US, and then it just shows like all of the quote unquote bad plays and like mine was in there. And then there was like one play there was a free ball that just hit the floor with like three people around it, and I was like, dang, that is not the highlight reel I want to be.
Speaker 2: On and stapping the other league trying to like talk shit.
Speaker 1: Probably, but they do it for both, so I'm like, Okay, at least you're keeping it equal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I was in high school. We're like, you know, for the under we're all American stuff. Yeah, I was top spinning at the time, and like my first I had top spin and like hit the back of a girl in my team's head.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I was so embarrassed. After that, I was like, okay, I'm dead. I just like stood on the ground and just float because I was so scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she was my friend, not anymore. Okay, But if someone is doing that one in every twenty hits you.
Speaker 2: In the back of the head, that's not a lot. That's not a lot.
Speaker 1: You're an incredible server, like I'm thinking of like the best servers in the world. Okay, but then if I'm getting hit every game in the back of the head, maybe a little bit annoying. But if you're acing all of the other nineteen.
Speaker 2: Then I mean I don't hate it serving a match.
Speaker 1: I mean it depends on how good your service. If they're an incredible server, true one and every twenty is you're hitting me in the head like every two games, good quiz, so I always have a concussion. I don't know, Maybe you're like a five. Hitting someone in the head is like a once in a I've done that once in my whole volleyball career.
Speaker 3: I think I've done it once. Yeah, have you ever? I guess you put your pass so never mind. I guess it happens to you too, Like what you're passing and the ball's coming and you think it's out and you turn and it drops and it hits you.
Speaker 1: It's I've never had one hit me. But like, I think the worst feeling is when you're like you're getting served at you open up, You're like, this ball's for sure going out. Oh it lands in, and you're like, well, I just feel like such an idiot.
Speaker 3: Remember during the outa lyag we played in last year, people would call like in, out and out and every time they called in and out and out.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, that was it was athletes unlimited.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: People thought they were like being helpful on the sideline, but they weren't at all.
Speaker 2: It was terrible. Everyone always it was terrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah I am when I was, I swear to God, a kid, you not at least at least once a game because obviously I was playing opposites and the ball was served and like I don't know what I was doing.
Speaker 2: I we get hit in the foot, like like.
Speaker 1: Just running like at the inadline, or or like.
Speaker 3: Running in rotation, like running in at the in line in the back court.
Speaker 1: So I'd be like, let's say, maybe keep that to yourself.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's really good, but every match.
Speaker 1: She's yeah, okay, she's like a seven. Okay, yeah, I would give that like a you're like a seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okayl hard that's me, Okay the last coach.
Speaker 3: Your coach gives the best pep talks and hype speeches and helps get the best outcomes out of the team, but always mixes everyone's names up.
Speaker 1: I kind of like, I kind of like that.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: I think also, I mean, who are you? Just do your job? I kind of feel like, yeah, of course you want your coach to know your name. But it's like kind of funny when they're like like they're so passionate about the speech and they're like you like they just you know, they're like in their own little world.
Speaker 2: I'm terrible at names.
Speaker 1: I'm terrible names. Like right when I meet somebody, eventually i'll get it. But if I shake someone's hand, hey I'm Maddie, Hey I'm Bob, I'm like literally as I walk away, I'm like, what is it? What are you? What's the name? I have no idea. I need someone to tell me, like some tricks to memorizing names. I feel like you need to associate it with something.
Speaker 3: I was calling Stepdad his name is Roger, and I was calling him Randy for like three.
Speaker 1: Months to his face. Oh, and he never did you. He was just like, I'll let it ride.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And finally was like, his name is Roger.
Speaker 3: Kat And I was like, oh my god, my god, that's crazy. I'm bad at names, I'm bad at words, but we're good at other stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I have a great personality. I'm a really good person.
Speaker 1: Yeah totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love really will Yeah what about you?
Speaker 1: I feel like all of those things that you also just said, and that's why we get along so well.
Speaker 2: We're literally the same person. You're just you and I'm.
Speaker 1: Just me and that's the way you like it. And on that note, thank you for listening to Stirring Pancakes. I'm Maddie Rischel and we'll catch you on the flip side bow eg Clockee.
Speaker 3: Serving Pancakes is an iheartwomen's sports production and partnership with deep Blue Sports Entertainment. You can find us on the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you get your podcast. Production by the League one Volleyball, we're your hosts, Kat Beell and Mattie Rachelle.
Speaker 2: See you on the flip side.