Speaker 1: Previously on Suburban Night.
Speaker 2: All right, if you're just.
Speaker 3: Tuning in, you missed a real feel good story about a man getting his ass kicked by life and record time. We got this guy, a Walter Nope, good guy, bad luck. Pretty much everything that can go wrong in his life is going wrong. And just when he thinks things couldn't get any worse, like get worse, much worse, a new neighbor moves in across the street, names Richard. Sounds like a real dick to me. Anyway.
Speaker 2: This guy shows up out of nowhere, moves in.
Speaker 3: Under the cover of darkness, and looks like he walks straight out of a cologne commercial directed by a glad to impaler, And wouldn't you know it, people start disappearing. Poor Walter's there snooping on his new neighbor, and Boom catches him in all his demon glory. No one believe, of course, they never doing these movies. In fact, everybody seems to love the guy, even Walter's wife. But we're still getting to that part anyway, folks. Those terror vision totals so far we have got two working girl's breast, one decapitated head, one confirmed midnight freak show zero people who believe the hero, and one neighbor who is absolutely not what he says he is.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna take a short break. When we come back, things going to get a whole lot worse. Don't go anywhere, gets.
Speaker 1: Out suburbanite at two Exterior Walter's House Morning, Walter, in a bathrobe holding a cup of coffee, waits by the front door as a police cruiser rounds the corner and stops in front of his house. Two Plice officers step out, one male, one female, both mid twenties. Walter takes a big gulp from his coffee, burns his mouth, and sets it on the porch railing as he approaches the officers.
Speaker 2: Were you the one that made the call? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so this way you said you found a head?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I didn't find a head.
Speaker 1: Walter looks back at Sam. She rolls her eyes and heads inside. Walter leads the cops to Richard's door. He rings the doorbell Interior Richard's House.
Speaker 2: Day.
Speaker 1: Richard opens the front doors, see Walter and the two cops.
Speaker 2: Oh hello, officers, Walter, that's him.
Speaker 1: Walter SLINKs behind the two officers.
Speaker 4: We have a report of a homicide occurrent inside mind if we look around.
Speaker 1: Richard tongues his cheek.
Speaker 2: Of course, I have nothing to hide.
Speaker 1: Come in, Richard lets the officers pass him by as Walter walks past.
Speaker 2: Oh that wasn't highlighted. I'm sorry, you imagine, and you right high on that red Sox score.
Speaker 5: That would happen.
Speaker 6: I could have just said, read the it's all right, it's all right, I'm just gonna die.
Speaker 2: It makes sense.
Speaker 7: We all are someday.
Speaker 2: I only read what's on the tailepropterea.
Speaker 1: Richard lets the officers pass him by as Walter walks past.
Speaker 2: Nice to see you again, Walter.
Speaker 1: Interior Richard's House Day. The officers fan out look around. The house is finished being remodeled. Now it is the epitome of modern luxury.
Speaker 8: Nice place, Thank you.
Speaker 6: I feel the beauty of a soul as a hidden gem.
Speaker 1: Richard gazes deep into the officer's eyes for a moment. She can't look away. She pulls herself away, clears her throat.
Speaker 8: Uh sure.
Speaker 1: Interior Richard's House, Kitchen Day. The officers look around casually.
Speaker 2: This all looks pretty normal.
Speaker 9: What you haven't even looked? What about upstairs?
Speaker 2: What about it.
Speaker 9: That's where it happened.
Speaker 8: Where what happened?
Speaker 7: The murder?
Speaker 9: Oh God, haven't you been listening to me? He had horns and blowing eyes.
Speaker 8: Yah, we're done here.
Speaker 2: He killed someone.
Speaker 9: I saw him.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, Walter suffers from night tears and seems to have suffered another one last night.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry, Walter. I hear. They're quite terrible, you son of them. All right, let's go, that's enough.
Speaker 1: The officer's head for the door exterior Richard's House Day. The officers head for the patrol car.
Speaker 2: Good. Please, you have to believe you.
Speaker 8: Call us again and we'll bust you for filing a false report.
Speaker 2: You don't understand.
Speaker 1: The officers climb into their patrol car and speed away, leaving Walter literally in their desk. Walter looks up back Richard leaning against his doorframe, eating a peach.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, Samantha rsvped for tomorrow. Feel free to stay at home if you wish. I can always keep a company. Oh damn.
Speaker 1: Richard smirks and tosses the peach, which rolls into Walter's foot, dripping its juices onto the ground. Exterior Richard's House, front porch Day, Walter and Sam stand awkwardly on the porch of the now fully renovated modern mansion. Walter wears a casual suit and Sam wears a dress with a dress wrap over her bare shoulders.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you won't listen to me.
Speaker 7: I can't believe you call the cops. There were some ridiculous nightmare horns.
Speaker 9: Really, okay, it wasn't a nightmare, Sam. I saw him murder someone. He was some kind of a thing, Walter.
Speaker 1: Sam presses the doorbell. Walter's sighs, Okay, I'm not crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know what I saw.
Speaker 7: I never said you were crazy. You said that. I never said that.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you were thinking it.
Speaker 7: So what, Walter?
Speaker 10: He crawled out of hell so he could just lure a few suburbanites over to his house and eat them for dinner.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 1: The door opens. Richard greets them with a warm smile and open arms. In his hands a bloody knife and an overly large Williams Sonoma tupron grille fork.
Speaker 2: Ah howdy, neighbors.
Speaker 1: Walter and Sam smiles drop, I was just working the grill. Come on, party is just getting started. Richard leads them inside. Walter holds Sam back in a moment.
Speaker 9: Sam, please, yes, maybe it was a dream. Maybe I'm a huge embarrassment you. But just stay close to me.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Sam loops her arm through his always They head inside, arm in arm. Interior Richard's House Day. The interior of the house is updated in modern, very bright and inviting expensive, a metal live laugh, love side and script hangs on the wall.
Speaker 7: Holy shit.
Speaker 1: She looks around the newly renovated home. Walter scopes out the place.
Speaker 7: Remind me to get the name of your interior decorator before we leave.
Speaker 2: Of course, may I take your coats?
Speaker 7: Oh fancy?
Speaker 2: I enjoy being a polite host.
Speaker 1: Please, Sam turns. Richard takes her purse and shoulder wrap. Walter is distracted as he looks around the house. When he looks back, he sees Richard's hand get a little too touchy with his wife's shoulder.
Speaker 2: Oh honey, let me.
Speaker 1: Walter rushes to her side and tries to grab the rap, but Richard's got it already. Walter awkwardly plays it off.
Speaker 2: Great bones.
Speaker 1: Walter turns sharply.
Speaker 6: What I said, The house has great bones, But a house has that it's very easy to design something beautiful around them.
Speaker 1: Walter takes a breath.
Speaker 7: Well, it shows.
Speaker 1: Richard leads them through the house and into exterior Richard's house backyard pool day. The backyard is where the party is. Guests from all over the neighborhood gather around Richard's extravagant pool, mostly adults, but a few of their kids swim in the pool. Andy plays in the pool with a neighborhood kid. He splashes.
Speaker 2: Andy, No, mayor, I said, splash, it's illegal.
Speaker 1: Richard leads Walter and Sam to the grill area. Walter looks around as he searches for clues.
Speaker 6: I can't tell you how wonderful it is to finally have you all to myself.
Speaker 8: Samlah, thank you for having us.
Speaker 7: The house looks wonderful.
Speaker 1: Richard prepares a plate of food and hands it to Sam, then one to.
Speaker 2: Walter and your daughter Meir. Will she be joining us?
Speaker 7: She has band practice.
Speaker 2: All shame. I was hoping to get a taste of everyone to see me.
Speaker 1: Richard sucks the juice off his finger.
Speaker 2: Pop.
Speaker 8: Oh, Sam.
Speaker 1: Sam turns sees a group of women huddled together.
Speaker 7: Oh, there's Nancy. I'll be up back Sam, It's just Nancy. I'll be fine, Walter.
Speaker 1: Sam heads over to them, Walter watches her closely.
Speaker 2: You abreast man, Walter.
Speaker 1: Walter turned sharply. Richard opens the rill. Several large chicken breasts cook.
Speaker 2: Or are you a leg man? Cute? Loosen up, Walter.
Speaker 5: It's a party, Walter Hey Walter.
Speaker 1: Across the yard from the women a group of men, all the husbands, huddled around an outdoor TV. Walter approaches. Richard watches intently as he leaves exterior Richard's house food table day. A group of women have gathered near the snack table, away from the main party. In addition to Sam, there's Diane, Nancy, and Karen, all in their pastel active wear, and also Ali thirties Andy's wife in comfy but unfashionable attire.
Speaker 7: Doesn't he just scrumpsious?
Speaker 1: Diane watches Richard as he laughs loudly with a group of partygoers.
Speaker 7: Don't you just want to eat him up?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 7: How Steve, Steve hasn't made me come many years?
Speaker 1: Sam chokes. The other women laugh, Ali scar.
Speaker 9: To give you your own you're acting with yourself.
Speaker 8: Oh that's lovely. Sorry's killing it.
Speaker 9: One more time from Diane.
Speaker 3: You know this is the only time Diane.
Speaker 1: Diane watches Richard as he laughs loudly at the group of partygoers.
Speaker 7: She just want to eat him up. So how Steve, Steve hasn't made me come.
Speaker 1: In years, Sam chokes, The other women laugh. All these scarves down her entire plate of food. Sam looks at her.
Speaker 4: Curious, and you've bout all our money on videograms, anything but noodles and potatoes for like three days.
Speaker 1: She dumps the plate of wore dirbs into her purse. She notices Sam staring at her shrugs. Diane oggles the bulge in Richard's trousers.
Speaker 7: I bet it's huge.
Speaker 12: God, Dane, get a vibrator. I've gone through three this year. They just can't keep up. I need to feel something warm inside me, throbbing.
Speaker 1: You know the other women know, they fan themselves. Sam is uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: What about Walter?
Speaker 7: Is his soldiers still not saluting? That's not fair. Walter works hard, he's stressed.
Speaker 12: Oh well, you'd never have to be stressed again with a man like that.
Speaker 1: They watch in awe as Richard takes off his shirt and pants only in a speedo now and performs a perfect dive off the diting work into the pool. Slow motion. Richard climbs the ladder out of the pool. Water drips off his perfect body. He slicks back his hair. The bulge in his pants seems to grow twice his size. The women intently watch every harrowing second. Jaws open exterior Richard Tallas backyard day. Walter chats with a group of men and he uses a damp towel around his shoulders to dry his hair. They're joined by Steve forties, Diane's husband, and two other men, Bill forties and Allen forties. Walter watches as the women agle Richard, but the other husband's remain oblivious. All are focused on the college football game on the outdoor TV, except for Andy, who's only focused on including the water out of his years.
Speaker 2: Hey Steve, el are you guys seeing this?
Speaker 1: Steve barely responds, still locked onto the TV.
Speaker 13: Huh yeah, yeah, sure knocks you out.
Speaker 2: Okay, who does this guy think he is? I think Richard's awesome. Have you guys been in the bounce house yet?
Speaker 1: Andy heats a cheeseburger with one hand. The other men have beer for lunch.
Speaker 2: How can we compete with that? He's handsome and successful and confident. Don't forget rich thanks Andy. Okay, what does he even do anyway? Like, what is his job?
Speaker 10: Well, he told me he designs playgrounds for underprivileged kids with disabilities.
Speaker 9: Okay, I mean what does that even mean? Come on, He's just like this perfect human who makes every woman who lays eyes on him go weak in the knees, like what, they can't help themselves?
Speaker 1: Splash the red faced demon from last night's terror vision with the glowing eyes hypnotizes that woman. Walter looks again at the women fawning over Richard.
Speaker 2: They can't help themselves.
Speaker 1: Walter pulls Andy aside.
Speaker 2: Andy, you watch Bobby Joe. Oh yeah, I met a bunch of guys.
Speaker 13: Life to it every week.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know that one from last night?
Speaker 1: Which one incubus of death or cannibal apocalypse?
Speaker 2: I don't know the demon one incubus?
Speaker 9: Walter not a demon, any of it knows that fine?
Speaker 2: An incubus? What does it do?
Speaker 1: He takes a pompous bite out of the Uzenberger, his mouth full of burger. He tries to sound snooty and smart, and it tires with the al demon that produces women and steals their energy, their life force.
Speaker 9: If you will, Andy, this space sound crazy, but I think Richard's won.
Speaker 1: Andy almost chokes on his burger.
Speaker 10: Billy.
Speaker 9: After he bought the house, I saw him take two body bags. No one who's seen or heard from the Maitland since. And last night I think I saw him kill someone upstairs. And now this.
Speaker 1: Walter looks over at the women.
Speaker 9: But Wald, I mean, Richard is great.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 10: He builds hospitals in third world countries and just donates them like like for free man.
Speaker 2: It's an act.
Speaker 9: He'll do or say anything to make himself more desirable.
Speaker 2: Also he can so he can build more hospitals. Oh diabolical.
Speaker 1: No, Andy, Walter looks around.
Speaker 9: I need you to create a distraction so I can go inside and look around.
Speaker 1: But Andy is already off. He kicks over the great Kennon.
Speaker 13: He listens to the distracted.
Speaker 2: Everyone scamps.
Speaker 1: Richard looks at angry. Angry Walter sneaks inside Richard's home. Interior Richard's House night. Walter sneak walks inside the house and carefully closes the patio door behind him. He heads up the stairs as quietly as he can. Interior Richard's House upstairs night. He turns and sees the bedroom just as modern and perfect as everything else in the house. Interior, Richard's House bedroom night. Walter looks out the window, sees his own bedroom window. He wipes a finger along the glass, spotless. He looks at the floor again clean. Walter rummage is through the bedside table, then the dresser, then even under the mattress like. His exasperated sigh tells exactly how much he found. He throws open the closet door, hoping to catch something redhanded.
Speaker 6: Find any skeletons in the closet, Faulter, Walter, Find any skeletons in the closet, Walter.
Speaker 1: Walter turns. Richard leans against the open doorframe.
Speaker 9: Oh, I just you know, I got all turned around in this place.
Speaker 2: It's so big and empty.
Speaker 1: Richard laughs under his breath.
Speaker 2: Walter, there's nobody to lie. Satisfy your curiosity. Do you good? He does.
Speaker 1: Richard sits on the edge of the bed, crosses his legs well. Walter looks around.
Speaker 2: You know, my wife really loves what you've done with this house.
Speaker 9: Personally, I think it's a little cold, like a tomb.
Speaker 1: Walter continues to look around the bedroom.
Speaker 14: Richard smirts Sam, she thinks I'm going crazy, you know.
Speaker 6: Lord, bad dreams Walter, too much television before bed.
Speaker 14: Hmm, yeah, well maybe I am losing it, cracking under the pressure, I guess.
Speaker 2: Or maybe you really were in my room last night. Who knows.
Speaker 1: Richard watches Walter intently.
Speaker 14: But Sam, she doesn't see what I see. She sees all the money in the house and the good looks. We both know it's all bullshit. If you're trying to impress someone, you're.
Speaker 2: Reaming way too high.
Speaker 9: I mean, Diana'll fuck anything with a puss a pulse, And we've learned something.
Speaker 2: New about Diane.
Speaker 8: Diana is my second I'm not.
Speaker 2: As I love, Yes, God bless her.
Speaker 14: But Sam, no, no, no, Sam, she doesn't see what I see. She sees all the money in the house and the good looks. We both know it's all bullshit. If you're trying to impress someone, you're aiming way too high.
Speaker 9: I mean, Diane, Diane will fuck anything with a pulse.
Speaker 2: So why go to wall the effort? What are you after? Really?
Speaker 1: Richard stays silent, smirks, what did you.
Speaker 2: Do to the maitlands? You saw what I did with him.
Speaker 1: Flash the body bags being carried out to the moving truck in the dead of night. Walter gulps down air.
Speaker 2: You they outlive their usefulness.
Speaker 1: Walter's scared now, His eyes dart to the door.
Speaker 2: I'll tell the police again, Walter.
Speaker 6: Well, if you think it'll go better than last time, then by all means.
Speaker 1: Richard grabs the phone and dials nine to one to one. The other end picks up, and Richard holds the phone out for Walter. The operator can.
Speaker 8: Be heard on the other end, Man, when one with's your emergency.
Speaker 2: They're waiting, Walter.
Speaker 1: Walter is speechless.
Speaker 2: Sorry, wrong number.
Speaker 1: Richard hangs it up.
Speaker 2: We both know they wouldn't believe you anyway, Walter.
Speaker 1: Richard stands and approaches Walter.
Speaker 2: Why are you telling me all this?
Speaker 6: Why does an animal play with its food?
Speaker 1: Richard caresses Walter's face.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm sure Sam is wondering why you've left her alone again, But then again, she's used to the disappointment.
Speaker 1: Richard smiles. Walter punches him across the face.
Speaker 2: Stay away from.
Speaker 1: Her, Richard explodes with anger. The room shifts darker. Neon colors Richard's face now looks wrong. Demonic and horned, his eyes glow a fierce red in the dark. He grabs Walter by the throat and hurls him up against the wall. Walter struggles to breathe as he notices Richard's hands as scaly and rough, his nails sharp and pointed. Walter can't move, can't breathe. He struggles, but it's useless.
Speaker 5: I've told you before, Walter that I take what I want, and I want everything that's yours.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just kill me?
Speaker 5: Then, after I'm done devouring your wife's soul, I won't have to. I'll make her do it. And the last thing you will see he's the woman you love eating your face.
Speaker 1: Richard drops Walter.
Speaker 15: Walter for breath parties this way. Walter deserts. Next chocolate cake, my own recipe. You know, they say it's an aphrodisiac, but I guess we'll just have to judge for ourselves.
Speaker 1: Richard adjusts his hair so it's perfect.
Speaker 14: Once again, Demon Richard are scaring the shit out. Richard leaves, closes the door behind him. Walter stays behind, finally breathes, terrifying interior Richard's house backyard pool night. The party has moved to a massive outdoor table covered in a massive feast. Walter hurries out of the house. Fine Sam and heads for her.
Speaker 7: Are you all right? You were gone?
Speaker 1: Awhile we're leaving, Walter grabs Sam by the arm. Walter He hurries them both away. Richard clanks a spoon on his wine glass. The noise stops Sam and Walter in their tracks. Richard raises the glass for a toast to new friends. All the women raise their.
Speaker 8: Glasses new friends.
Speaker 1: Richard looks over pointedly to Sam and Walter. Every woman's eyes at the table are locked on Richard. Exterior Richard's house front porch night. The evening has come to an end. Everyone politely filters out. A group of women have encircled Richard. Walter drags Sam away without stopping Walter. He doesn't stop. Sam attempts to wave goodbye. Richard waves back. When she's gone. His smile drops like a stone. Interior Walter's house night. The fight spills into their house.
Speaker 2: Sam listen to me, what is.
Speaker 7: It about him, Walter that makes you so insecure?
Speaker 9: I am not insecure there? Okay, look there's look I don't know how to explain what just happened. Well, you better learn he is a demon, Sam, some kind of monster or something.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Walter, have you lost your mind?
Speaker 2: Okay, don't you think it's weird? How charming he is? That every woman at the party was drooling over him.
Speaker 7: He's rich and interesting and well traveled. How could they not?
Speaker 2: So, you admitted?
Speaker 4: Walter.
Speaker 10: Look, I know this has been hard for you, but you are projecting everything you hate about yourself onto him. You're broke, he's rich. You hate the way you look. He's gorgeous, he's successful, and you're Uh go on.
Speaker 2: Go on, yeah, go on, Sam, say it. Tell me that I am a failure, that the shop was pointless to keep open. I know you have. I hate this whole thing. Let me do it again. Uh, go on, go on, say it.
Speaker 9: Tell me that I am a failure, Sam, The shop was pointless to keep open.
Speaker 2: I know you thought it, Walter.
Speaker 7: Why are you so jealous of him?
Speaker 2: Shouldn't I be? I saw how you were looking at him.
Speaker 7: Oh well, you think I want to sleep with him?
Speaker 2: Well I sure as hell. No, we're not sleeping together.
Speaker 1: She doesn't speak, but her eyes say everything.
Speaker 2: Sam.
Speaker 1: She turns and heads upstairs.
Speaker 2: It's Sam. Wait.
Speaker 1: Walter follows her upstairs. Interior, Walter's House, bed night. Walter enters and sees Sam packing a suitcase.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 12: What does it look like? Walter Samantha, just for a couple of days. I just need to get away for a minute.
Speaker 1: Walter gets an idea, becomes very enthusiastic.
Speaker 2: I think that's a great idea.
Speaker 1: Sam stops.
Speaker 2: You do yeah, somewhere far away. Yeah, I don't even want to nowhere. Just clear your head, you know here.
Speaker 1: Walter helps her pack, just throws whatever clothes he can into the suitcase, forces it closed, He hands it to her ugh Interior, Walter's House Night. Sam stumps down the stairs in her dress with her overflowing suitcase for the front door.
Speaker 2: It'll be good for us, you know, Walter.
Speaker 1: Call me when you get there, Walter smiles. Sam fuming exits exterior Walter's House Knight. Walter watches as she gets in the car and drives off. She's pissed when she's gone. Walter's smile drops.
Speaker 2: She'll understand eventually, I hope.
Speaker 1: Walter turns to head back inside, but sees something outside the corner of his eye. Richard on his porch watching Walter heads inside. Interior Walter's House night. Walter trips over the mace in the hallway. What He sighs and puts it back on the shelf where it belongs. There he notices a few more items, a medieval sword and shield, a spear, a few blades, a crossbow. Walter picks up the crossbow and starts fucking around with it, holds it like he's in battle.
Speaker 11: Oh, I'm Richard, I'm feel rich and handsome. Everyone wants to fuck me.
Speaker 1: The crossbow accidentally fires. The boat flies across the room into a framed wedding photo of Sam and Walter, right through Walter's health. Walter puts the crossbow down and picks up the photo. He yanks out the boat and looks at the hole where his head used to be. Walter sighs. Exterior Richard's House, backyard pool night. Richard shirtless stands in front of the barbecue works the expensive grill where he pops his peck muscles. Walter wanders in confused. He looks around.
Speaker 2: Howdy, neighbor, what are you? What is this?
Speaker 9: Why are you grilling in.
Speaker 2: The nude wasn't my idea?
Speaker 1: Richard points with a grill fork towards the house. The French doors blow open and long curtains billow out. Samantha steps out, wearing the sea Maiden outfit from.
Speaker 2: Her book Sam.
Speaker 1: She walks toward Richard, who now looks like the seaman from the book, long hair and puffy pirates shirt. Sam embraces Richard. They kiss passionately.
Speaker 2: You're too late, Walter.
Speaker 1: Richard prepares plates of hot dogs from the grill.
Speaker 2: It's foolish to fight me.
Speaker 6: I can give Samantha more than you ever could, wealth, happiness, passion.
Speaker 2: But Sam, what about me? What about us? I love you?
Speaker 1: She stares into Walter's soul. As the sky grows dark, the world becomes the hellscape Walter caught a glimpse of in the bedroom.
Speaker 7: I never loved you, Walter.
Speaker 1: He's devastated.
Speaker 2: Oops, looks like we're all out of wieners.
Speaker 1: Richard raises a huge knife. He stabs Walter below the belt, and we can hear the sound of him cutting something. Richard yanks the dangling piece of flesh off. Walter bleeds from his crutch, shocked but not in pain. Close up Richard tosses Walter's penis on the grill. It's sizzles. He flips it over.
Speaker 2: More.
Speaker 1: Richard puts the charred talk in a hot dog down and takes a big bite. Printed goose spurts out of the pea hole. Richard smiles as he choose. He hands it off to Samantha and she takes a bite as well.
Speaker 3: Get it to that whole thing one more.
Speaker 1: Time without laughing.
Speaker 2: I think it's great.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you just want to hear it again, favor.
Speaker 11: I told him this is the reason I did this reading. When I got to this point in the script, I'm like, oh, yeah, that's that's good.
Speaker 1: Richard raises a huge knife. He stabs Walter below the belt and we can hear this sound of him cutting something. Richard yank's the dangling piece of flesh off. Walter bleeds from his crotch, shocked but not in pain. Close up, Richard tosses Walter's penis on the girl. It's scissors. He flips it over. Scissus you more. Richard puts the charred cock in a hot dog bun and takes a big butte red goose squirts out of the pea hole. Richard smiles as he choose. He hands it off to Samantha and she takes a hite as well.
Speaker 8: Delicious needs Mustard.
Speaker 1: Blood pools at Walter's feet. Richard has taken more of his demon form again. Huge ram like horns protrude and spiral down to his shoulders. His demon eyes glow red. A forked tongue snakes through his long, sharp teeth. Richard and sam both covered in blood, laugh maniacally.
Speaker 8: That's what happens when you eat peanut hot dog.
Speaker 1: Interior Walter's House, living Room, night. Walter wakes with a fright, remembers.
Speaker 2: He's on the couch, poudy favor.
Speaker 1: Walter looks behind him. Richard stands with sharp teeth and glowing eyes. He slashes Walter across the face. Huge wounds open, his blood spurts over the house. Walter screams. Interior Walter's House, living Room, night. Walter wakes again in fright, sees he's.
Speaker 2: On the couch. Oh jeesus, fuck.
Speaker 1: He touches his face normal. He reaches for his crotch, still attached.
Speaker 2: All good.
Speaker 1: He sighs in relief and collapses back on the pillow. Walter sees the TV. Bobby Joe is on.
Speaker 2: Well, they'll do it.
Speaker 3: For me tonight, but before a go I'm reminded.
Speaker 2: Of a quote by a great man.
Speaker 3: A shot gun blast to the face should solve any pride.
Speaker 14: He with me.
Speaker 3: I'm the great man, Bobby Joe Williams, and you've been watching terra vision.
Speaker 1: Walter gets an idea exterior production studio. O day, Walter waits by his car outside a chamblink fence. Beyond it a plane building with the letters KXTV, a public broadcasting station. A familiar man exits among a group of people, Bobby Joe Williams, who wears a cheap jacket and a cowboy hat. He smokes a cigarette as he hurries towards a shitty white panel van. Walter sees him and approaches.
Speaker 2: Mister Williams, Bobby Joe Williams.
Speaker 1: Without stopping or turning back.
Speaker 3: It's twenty bucks for an autograph.
Speaker 2: Fifty per picture.
Speaker 1: Walter gets in front of him walks backwards.
Speaker 9: Mister Williams, I don't watch your autograph and get the hell out of my way.
Speaker 3: Then, no, no, no, no, I need your help, my help with what you know what doesn't matter?
Speaker 2: Buy me a drink, and I'm yours. It's ten o'clock in the morning. You want my help or not? Kid?
Speaker 1: Interior bar day, A dimly lit dive bar, only a few customers inside. Bobby Joe walks behind the bar and pours two drinks.
Speaker 2: Oh no thanks, it's a bit early for me.
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe snorts, then chugs both drinks and succession belches. Walter is mortified.
Speaker 3: All right, kid, you got seven minutes until my next gig.
Speaker 2: Better make them count. Do you're a bartender? Not a bartender? Kid? Too much temptation.
Speaker 1: He pours himself another drink and downs it without breaking eye contact.
Speaker 2: What do you mean a drinking problem? He'd be around alcohol like that.
Speaker 1: Walter is speechless.
Speaker 2: Apparently not so you're.
Speaker 1: The bartender enters and hands Bobby Joe a pair of rubber gloves.
Speaker 2: Somebody puked in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe checks his watch.
Speaker 2: I've still got four minutes.
Speaker 1: The bartender walks off. Bobby Joe glares or Walter times.
Speaker 2: Ticket right, I uh okay. On your show, you watch a lot of horror films.
Speaker 3: He can't afford me what you want me in your movie? And if you're doing a nude scene. You're gonna need a long lens.
Speaker 9: No, no, what I've I mean, no, I'm not making a movie. I think I have a demon or something. Leave me next door to me. I don't really know all the rules, but I think with your expertise that you might.
Speaker 2: All right, that's a new one. Go on.
Speaker 9: I think he's killed at least one person, maybe my neighbor's too. And the women, they just fall all over themselves to get so much as a look at the guy.
Speaker 2: The woman he.
Speaker 9: Killed offered her head to him willingly.
Speaker 2: She gave him head.
Speaker 1: You mean I'm serious, Bobby Joe takes another drink.
Speaker 3: Okay, first off, let's pretend like I believe you, which I definitely do not.
Speaker 2: Of course, why would you so? I believe you, and I know exactly how to help you. What's in for me?
Speaker 1: Walter thinks I can find the answer. Bobby Joe sighs, looks at his watch.
Speaker 2: Sorry, kid, time's up. Got a punch the clock.
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe stands. He smacks Walter on the shoulder.
Speaker 2: I hope you don't die.
Speaker 1: He walks off.
Speaker 2: I'll pay you.
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe turns on his heels, grabs Walter by the collar and leads him out the door.
Speaker 3: Thought you'd never ask, Lou, I'm calling in sick.
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe pretends poorly to cough.
Speaker 9: Yeah, real sick, sick of your shit?
Speaker 2: Where are you taking me?
Speaker 1: Interior Bobby Joe's apartment night The door opens. Bobby Joe kicks an empty beer can as he enters his shitty apartment. Original posters featuring blown up images of himself cover the walls. Various movie memorabilia litter the space.
Speaker 2: Oh nice place, your clean ladies coming by.
Speaker 1: Later, Bobby Joe goes to his bookcase and removes a book entitled movie Monsters a Disease. He rips off the book jacket and replaces it with a prop version made to look like some ancient tome of forgotten knowledge. He opens it to the letter I and slams it on the table in front of Walter. Walter picks it up. The image is an old, tiny oil painting of a winged demon sitting on a maiden's chest as she sleeps. It reads incubus.
Speaker 2: What is that a vampire?
Speaker 1: No, vampires aren't real, moron, Walter seems confused.
Speaker 2: What you have is an incubus. Hey, I saw them live in ninety four. Pretty good funny. You ow my help or not? Sorry? It's a sex demon.
Speaker 3: It beeds off souls, it steals its victims life force through well it's frankn beans. Ugh, there's a visual. It's like hypnosis. Get me pheromones or some shit. He's like one of them stinky flowers.
Speaker 1: Walter blinks, wonders if he's heard him right.
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm sorry, I thought I heard you say he was a stinky flower.
Speaker 3: Like one of them stinky flowers that lures insects into it so it can eat them because they think it's like a dead animal.
Speaker 2: I forgot what they're called corpse flowers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I said, sticky flowers. He's a walking one of those, except instead of insects, it's board suburban housewives, and instead of eating them, he fucks away their life force or whatever.
Speaker 1: Walter shakes his head.
Speaker 2: I don't think I like this analogy. You don't have to like a kid. You're living it.
Speaker 1: Walter thinks, how do you kill one?
Speaker 2: You can't. They're immortal.
Speaker 1: See Bobby Joe turns the page. A woman looks into a mirror. A demon as a reflection.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you can trap one in its own vanity, but it's not easy to do. They are priests that tried exorcism, but it's not the usual thing. They're not possessing someone. They're flesh and blood sex demons from hell.
Speaker 2: What about the women? What happens to them.
Speaker 3: Once they're under his spell? They'll give me anything, even their souls.
Speaker 2: And the men. The husband is what happens to them? Too many cocks in the rooster house get me?
Speaker 9: So what do I do? How do I stop him? I mean, he's setting up shop in my neighborhood, not my problem. What you said you'd help me, and I have now if you don't mind my feet.
Speaker 1: Walter looks at the man in the barkat lounger, surrounded by half empty cases of beer.
Speaker 2: You don't believe a word I've said. Hey, don't take you personal. I don't will you in much?
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe sits down and puts his feet up.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck you.
Speaker 1: Walter hits for the door, throws it in him.
Speaker 3: Wait, what about my money?
Speaker 1: Walter slams the door behind him. Bobby Joe's sighs facts open a cold one. Interiors Steve and Diane's bedroom night. Diane sits at her vanity, earrings in hand, mascara streaking as she wipes her makeup away. She stares at her reflect Tired, disappointed, she sighs, pulls at the skin under her eyes. Angry now, she furiously wipes off her makeup, smearing it all over her face. A shadow flickers across the glass. She looks up. Richard stands behind her in the reflection, immaculate, radiant, the kind of man she wishes still looked at her in that way. Diane startles, turns. The room is empty. She looks back into the mirror. Richard is still there, smiling.
Speaker 2: You don't need that at all.
Speaker 1: His hand brushes her cheek through the reflection. Diane freezes, trembling.
Speaker 6: They don't see you anymore, do they? He looks right through you. You're ghost in your own home.
Speaker 1: Diane's lips part, breath shaking. The words cut too close.
Speaker 6: But I see you, every line, every scar, every wrinkle he resents.
Speaker 1: Tears roll down her cheek. She leans into his head and touching her face only in the mirror.
Speaker 6: I see the woman who used to dance in the rain. I see the woman who just wants to be wanted, the one who aches to be touched, to be held.
Speaker 5: I want all of you.
Speaker 1: Diane's sob turns into a gasp. His face draws closer, lips touching hers, but only in the reflection. All you have to do is come to me. Her breath hitches. She rises, dazed like sleepwalking. Earrings drop to the carpet, and Diane heads for the back door. Exterior, suburban backyard, continuous. Diane slips out into the cool night, her nightgown fluttering. She crosses the yard, gaze fixed on Richard's house. It's upstairs window glowing, warm, inviting. As she moves, the camera pulls back. We see two more women emerging from neighboring houses, Nancy and yoga gear, Karen in a cocktail dress, and more. We don't recognize, a mom in slippers, an elderly woman in curlers, among others. One by one, doors creak open up and down the cul de sac. The women converge in the shadows, faces slack with lust, pupils glowing faintly. Group frank. The women converge in the shadows, faces slack with lust, pupils glowing. Let's tray, pupils glowing faint.
Speaker 2: Dang.
Speaker 1: The women converge in the shadows, faces slack with lust, pupils glowing faintly green. In Richard's upstairs window, his silhouette waits. He raises a hand in greeting, beckoning them closer. Exterior Walter's house. To day, Walter drags the trash cans to the curb along, head buzzing from Bobby Joe's wild sex demon lecture, incubits.
Speaker 9: Sex demon, stinky flower.
Speaker 1: He's muttering to himself when he's laughter. Up ahead, Nancy, Diane and Karen jogged tore him in their pastel ath leisure Only now something's off. They look flushed, glowing like they've been fucked stupid all night, happier, looser, dripping satisfaction.
Speaker 2: Hey, ladies.
Speaker 1: They slow to a stop around him, circling like a pack. Their pupils glow faintly green in the sunlight.
Speaker 12: Morning, Walter, you're looking strong today, nice calws.
Speaker 7: Have you been working out?
Speaker 1: Walter forces a laugh, uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: How how is I know this? What's his name? Your husband?
Speaker 7: Steve?
Speaker 2: Right? Right? Steve, Steve totally knew that? How is he? I thought? Maybe we'd watched a game.
Speaker 7: Later, they exchange a look He's out of town.
Speaker 1: Flash cut Steve's face screaming. His tone smashes his head through the big screen TV during a touchdown play back to see Diane smiles a little too wide.
Speaker 2: Walter blinks, well, darn, Maybe Bill.
Speaker 7: Could golf trip.
Speaker 1: Flash cut Bill getting brained by his own golf clubs, over and over and over and over, and Nancy licks Droola of her upper lip. Walter swallows, turns to Karen and gestures towards their overgrown yard.
Speaker 2: And Alan, I never knew that got to let his yard go like that.
Speaker 1: Flash cut Alan's face screaming as Karen drives over to the long blood sprays and sprays and sprays back to see Karen strokes Walter's chest with her finger.
Speaker 12: Business trip, Maybe you should come jogging with us sometime.
Speaker 1: Walter backs away, heart racing thanks.
Speaker 2: Maybe sex time next time.
Speaker 1: He forces a wave, turns and hurries off down the block. The women watch him go, laughing.
Speaker 2: Andy, are you home? I need your help? Did I miss that whole thing?
Speaker 1: Did I have so few minds? Can you think?
Speaker 2: Let me know?
Speaker 1: Exterior Andy and Alley's House night Walter pounds on the door, panicked.
Speaker 2: Are you home? I need your help?
Speaker 1: Ali opens the door. Walter looks shocked. The alley that stands before him is changed. She wears a silky red evening gown and teased hair.
Speaker 8: Ellie, Hello, Walter.
Speaker 1: Walter pauses, confused, remembers why he's here.
Speaker 2: I need to talk to Andy. Is he here?
Speaker 1: Ali leans against the doorframe. Her hand pushes upward against the jam.
Speaker 8: Andy left me.
Speaker 2: He what he said?
Speaker 8: He wasn't man enough for me anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh that doesn't make sense, Andy loved.
Speaker 1: Walter pauses, senses something is wrong.
Speaker 2: Are you all right?
Speaker 8: I've never felt better?
Speaker 7: Halty?
Speaker 8: Would you care to join me for a drink?
Speaker 13: Sure?
Speaker 1: He enters. Ali closes the door with a smirk in her mouth. Interior Andy and Ali's house living room night. Walter keeps his guard up, tries to inconspicuously look around. Ali runs a finger along Walter's arm as she passes him. Walter clears his throat.
Speaker 2: I say, how about that drink?
Speaker 8: Ali smirks, Coming right up.
Speaker 1: Ali goes into the kitchen. Walter, on his tiptoes, quickly opens the closet door, peeks inside. He closes it. Ali stands behind the door startles him with two glasses of red wine in hand.
Speaker 2: Oh ah, I was looking for the bathroom.
Speaker 8: Well it's not in the closet. Walter.
Speaker 1: Ali hands him the glass of wine and takes a sick. Ali ooses seduction. Walter pretends to drink, but never does.
Speaker 9: Oo.
Speaker 2: Wine went right through me, be right back.
Speaker 1: Walter walks to the end of the hall into the bathroom interior Andy and Ali's house bathroom night. Walter closes and locks the door behind him. He dumps the wine down the sink.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, just.
Speaker 1: Think clink clink, A noise beside Walter from the bathtub. Walter looks over sees a shadow in the bathtub behind the close shower curtain. Walter approaches carefully throws the curtain open. Andy eyes in the bathtub, covered in blood, his video game controllers shoved down his throat. Walter screams. He trips and falls backward against the bathroom door. He tries to catch his breath. A soft knock on the door.
Speaker 8: You okay in there, Walter.
Speaker 1: Walter tries to gather himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just admit it.
Speaker 1: Walter closes the bathroom curtain back how it was, holds back tears for his friend. Afraid to look too closely, Walter takes a deep breath and heads back into the interior. Andy in Ali's House living room night, But the mood has changed. The lights are low, erotic synth music plays from a vintage stereo nearby, candles are lit, and Ali is nowhere to be seen.
Speaker 2: Allie.
Speaker 1: Walter doesn't wait. He heads straight for the fucking exit. Somehow Ali appears in his path. He tries to be cool, but he sweats, stammers.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, yeah, there we are, Ellie. Look I gotta go. Seem these me for man stuff, not sex. Just fixing the whiz palace. I mean, well that's what we call the bathroom.
Speaker 8: Samantha's gone, Walter.
Speaker 2: What what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: She's on our way back right now, Walter. But Richard will be with her soon enough.
Speaker 1: Interior Richard's House bedroom night. Richard naked, stands at the window looking out. He watches as Samantha's car pulls back into the driveway. Richard smiles, hands caresses chest from behind. Diane and Karen, among others. Interior Andy and Allie's House night.
Speaker 7: How do you know that I told you.
Speaker 4: He's shown me so so very many things, things I didn't even know about myself.
Speaker 8: Things I didn't even know I was deprived of.
Speaker 1: Ali rubs her hips up and down, caressing her figure.
Speaker 2: I should really get back to her, then stay with me.
Speaker 1: Ali ramps up the seduction. Her hands move from her thighs, up her hips, and around her breast.
Speaker 8: Come on, Walter, don't you want me?
Speaker 1: Walter trips, falls over his own feet as he stumbles backwards. He watches as Ali lifts the red dress over her head, reveals her naked figure. Walter shields his eyes. Not okay, She sits on top of him.
Speaker 8: Don't you wanna fuck me? Walter?
Speaker 1: Ali leans down to kiss Walter. Walter pushes her off hard. Walter stands up back against the fireplace. He keeps one hand behind his back in she's closer to the fire poker stand. Ali covers her face, still on the floor, cry.
Speaker 9: How could you I love Samantha?
Speaker 2: Alright?
Speaker 1: Her cries turn into maniacal laughter.
Speaker 7: Oh said anything about love?
Speaker 1: She stands.
Speaker 7: I just want to fuck you, Walter.
Speaker 8: Just fuck your brain's.
Speaker 2: Out, okay, stay bare, okay.
Speaker 8: And when you can't take that anymore, Walter.
Speaker 4: When you beg me to stop, I'll slit your little throat and fuck your cock in a pool of your own blood.
Speaker 2: That is so gross. Oh fuck.
Speaker 1: Walter grabs hold of the fire poker and swings it at Ali's head. It connects hard, she stumbles, it doesn't fall. When Ali looks back at Walter, her face is not demonic, her eyes glow green, Her hair is streamy and matted, rows of razors, sharp teeth lying her mouth, a huge gash across her cheek.
Speaker 2: From the poker.
Speaker 1: Hold me, fuck, Ali howls and leaps at Walter. Walter flies back against the futon and wall knocks over a cheaply framed movie poster. She bears her full mouth of fangs and leaps at him again. Walter scrambles to grab the fire poker. He holds it up instinctively closes his eyes. He only hears it enter her body. When he opens his eyes again, Ali is impaled on the poker. He lets go and she stumbles backwards. She sees the poker in her chest. Shocked, she collapses seemingly dead. Walter catches his breath, then remembers Sam. He races out of the house. And back into his car. Interior Samantha's Car.
Speaker 2: Night.
Speaker 1: Samantha pulls into the driveway. Her eyes tell the story of a tearful night. She takes a deep breath and gets out. Interior Walter's House.
Speaker 2: Night.
Speaker 1: Sam enters. She looks around Walter. Nothing only silence Walter. She turns. Richard stands right behind her.
Speaker 12: She screams, ha ha ha Richard.
Speaker 11: Hi.
Speaker 1: Richard laughs warmly.
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, sorry, I frightened you, Samantha. The door was open. I thought it would be fine if I let myself in.
Speaker 12: Oh what can I do for you?
Speaker 1: He holds up Sam's purse and her shoulder rap.
Speaker 6: Just thought i'd return your person scarf. You left the party in such a hurry. I'm afraid you had forgotten it.
Speaker 1: Sam exhales. She rubs her weary brow.
Speaker 7: Right, I did, thank you.
Speaker 2: There's everything all right.
Speaker 7: I'm fine.
Speaker 2: It looks like you could use a drink.
Speaker 1: Richard heads into the kitchen.
Speaker 7: I said, I'm fine, Really I don't.
Speaker 1: Richard returns with two glasses of red wine. He takes a sip.
Speaker 7: I appreciate the sentiment, Richard, but you should go. I need to think.
Speaker 1: They lock eyes Richard's eyes glow.
Speaker 2: I think I should stay.
Speaker 1: Samantha's muscles relax, her resistance fades. She falls deeper into the trance like state.
Speaker 7: She nods, I think you should stay.
Speaker 1: Richard smiles. Interior Walter's car night. Walter drives like a madman, leaving in and out of slow moving traffic. He calls Sam in his cell phone again, but there's no hands. Interior Walter's house, living room night. Richard touches Samantha's face. He leans in to kiss her. Oh, Walter, Richard stops. Sam's eyes slam open. She takes a step back out of the trance.
Speaker 7: What's happening? What am I doing? Walter would be furious.
Speaker 2: Walter doesn't have to know.
Speaker 1: Sam's mood shifts.
Speaker 7: Yes, he does. Walter's my husband.
Speaker 2: Walter could never be as attentive to us. I quit, Samanpha.
Speaker 1: Richard holds Sam's waist and stares deep into her eyes. They glow with newfound intensity. Sam looks deeply into Richard's eyes. His voice deepens with each word. He moves closer towards kissing Sam.
Speaker 6: I could love you more deeply than Walter could ever understand. I can give you everything your heart desires and your flush craves. I can give you the passion you so desperately seek, Samantha.
Speaker 1: He leans in to kiss her. The slap stops him cold. Richard blinks shocked. Sam is pissed. She points to the door.
Speaker 10: Get out of my fucking house, Samantha, I think, who the fuck do you think you are?
Speaker 7: Walter is my husband and I love him.
Speaker 1: Richard doesn't move, I said, get out. Richard's posture straightens.
Speaker 7: No excuse me.
Speaker 1: Richard stumps closer to her. Sam backs up, frightened. Now, Richard's eyes glow once more, but before he can look into Sam's eyes, Walter bursts in through the door. He sees Sam terrified as Richard looms over her authoritatively.
Speaker 13: Walter you s Walter charges.
Speaker 1: Richard throws another punch, but Richard catches it effortless.
Speaker 2: No more games.
Speaker 1: Richard squeezes Walter's hand. His face fills with anguish. He grabs Walter by the throat and lifts him into the air.
Speaker 2: Crap are your neighbor, reo.
Speaker 1: Walter sees Richard. Walter sees Richard's eyes have turned red, his features have become more demonic evil. The entire room shifts into something darker, more terrifying. Sam watches in horror Walter. Sam doesn't think. She gets up and runs to help Walter. Richard belts her away with a swipe of his hand, over taking his eyes off Walter. Richard pivots and launches Walter over the couch. He crashes through the corn. Walter struggles through the pains, screaming all over his body. As he gets to his feet, he stands in front of Sam, shielding her. Richard looks around the shop.
Speaker 13: You know I envy you, Walter.
Speaker 5: Your life is something mine was never given the chance to be ordinary.
Speaker 2: Hey, I am a small business owner.
Speaker 5: Sell jumped to board housewives who watch too much HGTV.
Speaker 1: Richard takes notice of the extravagant suit of armor with a large codpiece propped up in the corner. He approaches with an air of reverence of memory.
Speaker 5: When I was a young man, my father sent me away, told me not to return lest I was a man. So I became a soldier, a fierce warrior, known to many, feared by more. When I returned home, things had changed, and the home I knew was gone. I never saw my father again, so I traveled one town at first, and then the next. Soon I was a collector of cities the world over, every night, a different woman to warm my bed.
Speaker 2: And thus I.
Speaker 5: Also became a collector of flesh. But never a place to call home, never someone to call.
Speaker 2: Family.
Speaker 13: Just objects, just objects lost in history.
Speaker 1: He touches the breastplate, gently caresses it as though a lover. Tears form in Wretchard's eyes.
Speaker 5: We're both collectors in a way, Walter, of things lost time.
Speaker 2: My father was the collector. I've just the caretaker.
Speaker 1: Richard turns back to Walter and say.
Speaker 5: In that case, Walter, I'm going to give you the choice I never had.
Speaker 13: Think of it as a business opportunity.
Speaker 1: He stands in front of the couple.
Speaker 5: I will buy everything in this house, take your entire business off your shoulders, and at a price you won't be able to say no to For.
Speaker 2: What, Samantha what? I could just take her now, of course.
Speaker 13: Or you could have everything you ever wanted, Walter. You could live the life you've always.
Speaker 5: Dreamed of, and you could do it free of the burden of carrying your father's misguided legacy.
Speaker 1: A fresh stuff, Richard pauses, awaits an answer, fuck you. The answer stings like an insult.
Speaker 2: People aren't objects for you to add to your collection. They're people.
Speaker 9: And I didn't keep my dad's junk to carry his burden, then why did you to honor it Richard's size? Oh you know, I might be a really shitty shalesmanute. Maybe I am a shitty father and an even shittier husband, but there was one thing I'm gonna at.
Speaker 1: Starling Hey, fuck face, just in time to receive the medieval mace, Mia just hurled into the side of his fucking face. He stumbles, Blood and flesh fly off his face. Sam grabs mea shields her behind herself and Walter. Richard turns to face them, reveals his fucked up face, obliterated, his skin gone, scaly demon flesh underneath. One red eye glows in the darkness. Large fangs protrude over his lips. Richard arches his back and howls at them. The force blows them backward.
Speaker 15: Raw.
Speaker 1: He stops and locks eyes with Mia. The wind continues to blow Sam and Walter backward. Walter struggles to hold onto the railings, the walls, anything but it's like a hurricane. The wind roars all sounds dissipate into silence. Richard's voice seems to come from Everywherea's eyes turned glossy. She steps forward as her parents fall farther back. She drops the mace. No longer in control of herself. Samantha reaches out to stop her, but she can't. Richard grabs her, holds her close to him. She faints, and Richard catches her in his arms. The wind stops.
Speaker 5: If I can't have your wife water, I'll just settle for your daughter.
Speaker 1: Richard Howe's raw. Every light bulb in the house explodes all at once. Walter and sam shield their eyes. When they opened him again. Mia and Richard are gone.
Speaker 2: Mia. Are you all right?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, you were right. Walter.
Speaker 2: We have to go to the police. I tried. They won't believe us.
Speaker 7: Walter, he has our baby, She.
Speaker 1: Cries into his chest.
Speaker 2: I want you to stay inside, to lock all the doors, so don't let anyone in. Okay, what are you gonna do? I'm gonna stop.
Speaker 5: Him, not without me or not sham Walter.
Speaker 10: If you think for one second, then I'm just gonna sit back and wait to be rescued by some night in shining armor then you're an even bigger idiot than the one I married.
Speaker 14: Walter thinks, fine, or we need help?
Speaker 2: Who a professional?
Speaker 1: Interior Bobby Joe's apartment. The door opens, Bobby Joe stands and bots your shorts with his face on them. Had an old bathrobe holding a beer Bobby Joe. Bobby Joe belches Mantha glares at Walter. He feels her eyes boring to the side of his head, but ignores it.
Speaker 2: We need your help.
Speaker 1: Interior, Bobby Joe's apartment.
Speaker 2: Night.
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe stumps to the kitchen, stealing his bathrobe and opens the fridge. He grabs a blender picture of Margarita in the fridge and drinks straight from him.
Speaker 2: He has our daughter. You have to help us. Help you do what exactly? He is all killed. I like being alive.
Speaker 3: I plan on doing until I die of old age Sandwich between two twenty year old supermodels.
Speaker 7: Who the fuck is this guy?
Speaker 1: Sam approaches him with purpose.
Speaker 7: Listen you, low rent Bruce Campbell.
Speaker 10: That asshole has my daughter, and if my husband thinks you can help, then you're going to help, even if I have to drag you by the balls there myself.
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe flails backward into his barkt lounger.
Speaker 5: He said, Bobby Joe flails backward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did, yes, I was improving the script. So brother Bobby Joe falls backward into his barkie lounger.
Speaker 2: Fisty. I don't like it. Say how stable is this relationship? Walter?
Speaker 8: We'll pay you.
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh no, no no, I already went down that road with your husband Lady. Didn't turn out so well for Bobby Joe. So my consulting fee it just doubled.
Speaker 1: Walter pulls Sam to the side.
Speaker 12: Pay him with what money I have some set aside for emergencies since on, since always, just in case, in case of what.
Speaker 1: They both realized. Bobby Joe was staring.
Speaker 3: At them, trouble them paradise.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 3: Right, alright, back to business. I like your style. So how many zeros we talking about?
Speaker 7: I said, shut up and put some fucking pants on? Would you?
Speaker 3: Can we stop for a drink first?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe slings back into his chair. Exterior Walter's house night, Walter, Sam, and Bobby Joe exit Bobby's beat up old pod and head inside. Bobby Joe is dressed like a character from his show, an aged leather jacket over his cowboys shirt and bolo tie. Interior Walter's house living room night. Walter digs through boxes and piles of junk while Sam watches. Bobby Joe raids the kitchen. He finds a bottle of whiskey and pours himself a stiff drink.
Speaker 7: What are you looking for?
Speaker 2: Aha? Does he really say? Aha?
Speaker 1: Walter grabs a cardboard box and slams it on the table between them. On the side of the box in MIA's handwriting, more poignant than she meant. Let's get medieval on their asses. The the mack pause for lefter. The box contains a crossbow, a mace, a medieval axe, arrows, and a spearhead.
Speaker 2: Everyone Walt's Antiques is open for business.
Speaker 1: Samantha picks up the crossbow and looks it over.
Speaker 2: Which suits you?
Speaker 1: Walter hands the axe to Bobby Joe. He turns his nose at it.
Speaker 2: I'm said, kid.
Speaker 1: Bobby Joe lifts up his shirt. An enormous revolver is stuffed into his pants.
Speaker 3: Eh little rap party gift from one of my first features, Psycho Cop Doo Revenge.
Speaker 2: Oh I saw that one. Oh?
Speaker 1: You liked it well, Walter walks off.
Speaker 16: Not only one would taste in this place? He permative, rubes Bobby. Joe picks up the mason admires it. He whips it around awkwardly. What about you, Walter stares off. Frame quick cuts piece by piece. Walter puts on the suit of armor, but we don't see its complete form yet. Walter, now in the full suit of armor, broad sword in hand, awkwardly lifts up.
Speaker 1: The face plate to speak, how do I The face plate falls back down. He lifts it up again.
Speaker 2: How do I walk? Ridiculous?
Speaker 1: Sam looks at him warmly, a smile.
Speaker 7: On her face, and I think he looks amazing.
Speaker 1: End of AAC two.
Speaker 2: I get to say something.
Speaker 3: You ladies are scaring the shit out of me with your.
Speaker 8: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about right there. You guys are way too good at that