Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa, yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo Yo. Juste Loaro, Good morning, Charlamage to God, Peace to the planet.
Speaker 2: Is Friday?
Speaker 3: Good morning? How y'all feel out there?
Speaker 1: I feel blessed, black and holly favor, but happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners.
Speaker 3: Man, what's happening?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: Good morning? Man to God be the Glory? What's going on? It's Friday? How you feeling, Justice? I feel good.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to get on stage to night at Pittsburgh.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: I ain't been there in a while, so I love it. I haven't been back since I've been a Ravens fan, though. Oh, so, I don't know how they gonna feel. I ain't gonna mention.
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't mention. I'm not gonna mention it. Pitsburgh's serious about that.
Speaker 2: Too, absolutely so. Yeah, but I'm excited to be there today.
Speaker 5: The n probably got two shows to night too, shows tomorrow, So I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Okay, Rodgers is the new quarterback for the Pittsburgh Stealers. That's right, Yeah, which means next year they're gonna do absolutely nothing.
Speaker 3: Damn not the damn thing. Okay, you know it's so crazy and this is the bad thing.
Speaker 6: You talked about all that and now one time did you say, you know, it's Father's Day weekend, I'm go do this for Chris.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, why are you calling me?
Speaker 1: She forgot anybody, nobody thinking about the dads.
Speaker 3: Charla's Day weekend.
Speaker 5: The whole event happened in Monday, Jene sixteenth, Like the day is true.
Speaker 3: She is doing the whole event for fathers.
Speaker 2: Yeah from Baltimore, man, And you don't know what I got playing.
Speaker 7: For my husband?
Speaker 3: Is Ray go down?
Speaker 6: If it was Mother's Day weekn Charlemagne and myself were like, yeah, it's Mother's Day weekend.
Speaker 3: I don't get.
Speaker 2: Excited about no Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: You still do, But Charlamagne don't care because I know I know that we did the reason for Mother's Day.
Speaker 4: They wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: Mothers without us all the time.
Speaker 3: It's just the true. But we wouldn't be fathers without y'all either, the part that's the whole point of being a union.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Well to all the dads, I hope you guys have great Father's day, weekend.
Speaker 3: And the mothers and all of us.
Speaker 6: I'm sure the kids are gonna be making you cute little mugs and ties and socks and underwear.
Speaker 3: And I don't need nothing.
Speaker 1: I adn't blessed every day with me but them little hugs I get from my baby.
Speaker 3: That's all I need.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 6: But they still want to give you something, so they gonna get something from the little Then you don't have that little shop where.
Speaker 3: They buy a little as already.
Speaker 5: Sent me links to get Chris and a room like some stuff. So you know, Ash got he got access to his account now, so I don't know how.
Speaker 2: To act, but he's mature with it, he is.
Speaker 5: I want to get these sneakers for my dad because he liked these, and I've seen him got a while and he always having his ID in his pocket, so I'm gonna get him a whiles.
Speaker 2: I just love that he's like he's observing looking.
Speaker 3: I love that. I love that well he is kind of.
Speaker 1: If you ain't you don't know why people ain't got no wallet, you should have asked why because it might be a reason I hain't out no money.
Speaker 2: So and he's saying he always keep his id in his pick.
Speaker 1: Ain't saying nothing. I don't have a wilet for a reason, so you're not talking about I'm just saying in general.
Speaker 6: Well again, Slutor, and my father's out there this morning, Warren G will be joining.
Speaker 1: Us man and he a lot of y'all is Warren G's sons and don't recognize it, Okay, but you need to. You need to understand that a lot of a lot of y'all wouldn't be here. What's cloes off East coast if it other than Warren G. We'll explain later.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 6: All right, Well, let's get the show crack and we got front page news and we got.
Speaker 3: A worldwide exclusive. This is from your ex.
Speaker 2: Yes, Chris Bryan, Yes, I mean that's the only X I got an industry.
Speaker 1: It's called Holy Blindfolded, Holy Blindfold a banger, okay, crazy the blast instance two days going.
Speaker 3: It just came out to day all right, let's get into it.
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Good morning warning everybody, it's dj NV just hilarious chelamage to God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 2: That was a good bang though. That was a good Dan I love it.
Speaker 3: That is tough.
Speaker 6: Yes, now so quick sports game for the NBA Finals. It's tonight at eight thirty pm Eastern time. Also, New England Patriots are gonna unveil Tom brady statue before the preseason game on August eighth. So Tom Brady's getting a statue out in New England.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see how that statue looked. And that statue better be huge. I mean, if a man brings you six I agree, super Bowl championships, tom Brady probably need to have the biggest statue we see. Does far to be totally honest with you. Yeah, So now he's gonna get that statue with up Morgan.
Speaker 7: Hey, y'ah, hey, how are we filing on a Friday.
Speaker 3: That's black and highly favored? What's happening in Morgan?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 7: Love to hear it. Cheers to the freaking weekend.
Speaker 9: First on front page, tensions are on the rise in the Middle East after Israel launch strikes against Iran's nuclear program.
Speaker 4: On the.
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely is so.
Speaker 9: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin att and Yaho spoke after what he called a preemptive offensive against military and nuclear sites inside Iran. The Israeli military said it had intelligence that Iran's nuclear program was reaching a point of no return, adding they were rushing towards a nuclear bomb and their goal was to eliminate the threat. Now that and Yaho said, strikes against Iran will continue as for as many days as it takes to remove that threat.
Speaker 7: Let's take a listen to his comments.
Speaker 10: For decades, the tyrants of Tehran have brazenly openly called for Israel's destruction. They backed up their genocidal rhetoric with a program to develop nuclear weapons. In recent years, Urani has produced enough highly enriched uranium for nine Adam bombs.
Speaker 9: So the commander in chief of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps was reportedly killed in the attacks. Iranian state media reports General Hussein Salami was killed in the overnight strike, along with another IRGC general and multiple nuclear scientists.
Speaker 7: Israel's defense minister announced the country.
Speaker 9: Expects a retaliatory strike and a state of emergency has been declared. Now Secretary of State Marco Rubio says the US was not involved in the strikes and added that the safety of our American troops in the region are the top priority for US Meanwhile, President Trump.
Speaker 7: Um, they said it was preventive.
Speaker 9: Because again it basically are the US and Israel are allies, and the US and Israel both believe that Iran should not have nuclear weapons.
Speaker 11: That's true.
Speaker 1: But back in May, intelligence said Israel may strike Iran, and they said if they was to do that, then that would be a break from America.
Speaker 3: So like, you know, why wouldn't America, you know, intervene to stop this.
Speaker 6: What do you think America had heads up because the fact that they were telling Yes, I just said, intelligence that telling people get out of there and tell family.
Speaker 3: That they knew it was going to happen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Actually, let me go ahead and get into that.
Speaker 9: So President Trump, he will be meeting with National Security Council today to discuss that strike. Iran has of course responded by launching over a hundred drones at Israel. A spokesperson for Iran's armed forces says both Israel and the US will pay dearly for the attack.
Speaker 7: And before the attack, Trump learned.
Speaker 9: Of a chance of a massive conflict in the Middle East. He spoke about his decision to evacuate non essential American personnel from the region.
Speaker 7: Let's take a listen to President Trump.
Speaker 12: Look, there's a chance of massive conflict. We have a lot of American people in this area, and I said, we got to tell them to get out because something could happen soon. And I don't want to be the one that didn't give any warning. And missiles are flying into their buildings. It's possible, So I had to do it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So Trump made those comments just hours before the attacks actually went down. Now, he also said that he's not sure if the strike will help or hurt talks with Iran, which we're supposed to be having this weekend over the country reducing its nuclear program. But he does maintain his stance saying that Iran cannot have a nuclear weapon. It's also unclear if the US will play a role in any potential action. So I imagine, on a personal note, that this will be a fluid situation, as I did mention before, US and Israel are allies.
Speaker 1: If this is what Tozy Gavitt was saying in that video, and she was warning us of being on the brink of nuclear annihilation, then now I really want to double down on Donkey today because why wouldn't they just tell us this, especially since back in may intelligence said, Israel may strike Iran, and I just don't understand why wouldn't America INTERVENI to stop this?
Speaker 9: So Morgan, I was gonna say, it's just a lot, you know, between this and what's going on with the protests across the country immigration. I mean, it kind of seems to be adding onto the pile. And you wouldn't want to, you know, ruffle the feathers of the American people.
Speaker 1: Oh so much for the promise of no war that Donald Trump made, he said there would be no conflicts under his watch.
Speaker 9: Well, well, let's continue the conversation at seven a m. We will continue to talk about what is happening here on the home front with the protests in LA and across the nation.
Speaker 7: So stick around for more front page news.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll see you next hour of Morgan.
Speaker 6: Everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone line to a wide open again eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 3: Get it off your chest. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Right right, ray yo, Charlotte Mane yafy, what up are we lost?
Speaker 4: This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 3: I got an indoor pool.
Speaker 4: Outdoor pool. You want to hear from you on the breakfast club, Get on.
Speaker 13: The phone right now.
Speaker 14: He'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this Bobby?
Speaker 3: Good morning, Bobby morn.
Speaker 15: Sure, good morning, and the good morning jos morning.
Speaker 16: This is this is the first time called into the show.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you for calling Bobby. How can we help you?
Speaker 15: Thank thank you for taking my call. I'm excited to talk to you guys. Against I was calling together. I tried to call it yesterday. I was really heated after that gentleman called.
Speaker 3: Ye have bluetooth or speaking because we could barely hear you.
Speaker 1: Bobby, you got us own bluetooth? Can you take us all bluetooth? I don't Okay, sounds in a bad area.
Speaker 3: We'll try to listen to your gay mama.
Speaker 15: I'll try to move around a little bit. But I was calling me because of him saying, uh, that homosexuality is a mental illness. And if you actually have looked in the animal Kingdom, their homosexuality exists in nature and over a thousand species. It is a natural thing.
Speaker 16: It is not a mental illness.
Speaker 15: And if you want to look at as far as they're only being like our so called president says, there's only male and female. If you knew anything about biology, you might be born with male or female genitals, but you can be born with male genitals and female hormones. Different things can happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is definitely gay animals.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know lions have shown homosexual behavior, giraffes.
Speaker 3: And we all know dolphins or gay sharks.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 15: An insects, even insects, house, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know about the insects. What insects.
Speaker 15: I actually saw dragonflies.
Speaker 3: You don't know how on top of each other. You don't know if they male or female.
Speaker 11: I will say this, I don't know.
Speaker 15: I don't know. Some article I read it said that they found evidence of injury.
Speaker 3: I heard about fruit I heard about fruit flies.
Speaker 6: You'll shut up, man, yea. I will say this for people that don't know what she's talking about. A gentleman called in yesterday and was saying that he felt that gayness was an illness, a mental men is what he said. Uh, and she's responding to that, that call of that call, So I don't know. Somebody was like, what the hell does this come from? That's where it came.
Speaker 3: Bobby's a little too early. We just got here. Can I get some a little something, I guess some Green team or system or something?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 15: But can I say one more things?
Speaker 9: Just kick back?
Speaker 17: Yes?
Speaker 16: Yes, because the last time I called in it was about student well and I was talking to you about your show at Pittsburgh and you had said that you were gonna give.
Speaker 15: Me some tickets, but I haven't fought in them. Yeah, and I know tonight's your first show.
Speaker 8: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Are you coming tonight?
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 2: Did you want to come tonight? Yeah?
Speaker 18: That would be awesome.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, we hold on.
Speaker 5: We'll get your information, the name, and you can bring two people if you if you.
Speaker 3: Like three people and total.
Speaker 1: Okay, just hold on one second, right, don't keep Jess, don't keep Bobby on hold for long?
Speaker 4: Now? Hello?
Speaker 3: Who's this yo?
Speaker 8: What up?
Speaker 19: This is Darrian Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 8: Brother?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 8: What up?
Speaker 19: Man? I've been I've been listening to all for like ten plus years. Man, let me give a couple of shout outs real quick.
Speaker 11: Go ahead, man, I want to shout.
Speaker 19: Out my twin brother days. I know you have listening to this, right, Now we both work for the post Office, so we both about to get ready for work. So I want to shout out him. I want to shout out my mom. It was her birthday two days ago. Shut out Quailan. Then I want to give a shout out to my kids, Jackson and Daily Nice.
Speaker 3: All right, bro, you're and Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: You should go see yesternight just before me tonight out in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 19: No, I think I thought she was coming Funday.
Speaker 2: No, I'm coming Friday, Saturday.
Speaker 5: Man, gooday, and tomorrow I'll leave Sunday Sunday as Father's Day.
Speaker 3: Bring your twin.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, your question, how do you listen to us in Pittsburgh?
Speaker 8: What you say?
Speaker 3: How do you listen to us in Pittsburgh on the app on the iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I go live on the iHeart Radio webcaite.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, Thank you, appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Brother.
Speaker 19: Thanks mane yo, what's up?
Speaker 3: Let me you know what? Get him on? Yeah, get them?
Speaker 1: I got you, hold on, I got you, we got you, we got you. It's crazy because I'd be forgetting about the iHeart Radio app. Man, But sleute everybody who listens to us on the iHeart Radio App. We've been on the iHeart Radio app for fifteen years. But you know, I guess you know. You start thinking, oh, you're syndicated, You're in one hundred plus markets. You don't realize you're not everywhere. Sout everybody who listens to us on the iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 6: You can definitely tell in the West Coast when a lot of people calling and checking from the West Coast. So salute everybody on the West Coast that listens to us each and every morning. Get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five, eight five, one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: I hate the way that you walk, the way that you talk, I hate the way that your chest.
Speaker 3: Everything within me, best.
Speaker 4: Call up next eight hundred five one.
Speaker 3: Not me, I'm with the coach of Philings. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 20: N G?
Speaker 3: Nate G? What's uping? Nate G?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Get it off your chest? Brother? So yeah, I'm a truck.
Speaker 21: Driver man, and I'll work early morning, so I want to get off my chest. I don't understand why people right around with their bright so on all night they don't turn them off when they see a summon or me coming. It's very dangerous. So yeah, I got I got a problem with that. I wish everybody would just turn their lights off, the bright light when they see the other vehicle coming along.
Speaker 3: Do you think they just don't know you that the bright lights are on?
Speaker 21: Or I think I mean you can see it pay on. You know what I'm saying. You can see they I know what mine's on. You know, I'll drive with minds on, but.
Speaker 3: You know they don't.
Speaker 1: It is interesting though, because you know what they come on automatically nowadays.
Speaker 3: Back in the day, we used to have to do it manually, you know what I mean. That's what I was saying, that.
Speaker 21: There's shoot some vehicles. That's shoot some vehicle, the newer vehicle.
Speaker 1: And they don't look at Brad just me. Back in the day, they used to be bright for real. They don't look as bright as they used to.
Speaker 21: Oh no, man, they definitely bright. You'll definitely blinded. They definitely blinded.
Speaker 8: Anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 21: If I want to give a shout out to y'all man for being a great crew at the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Like Charlamagne envy.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it.
Speaker 21: Shout out to my daughter and her twenty twenty five graduating class. Yes, congratulations the Maya Giles. I love you and we're praying for your future to.
Speaker 3: Be the best. Thank you. What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Talking to myself? Talking about talking to myself?
Speaker 1: I was about to say congratum. Yes, exactly, I wanted to say congratulations to your daughter.
Speaker 3: That's what I wanted to discuss. Crazy, That's what I appreciate that.
Speaker 14: Man, you and Charlotte.
Speaker 21: So I'm a big I'm big on mental health.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, there any way that I can't get over with the book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got copies of Shook going up here. Hold on, hold, I got don't keep the people on holeever too?
Speaker 4: Man, you and your truck?
Speaker 3: Now, brother, yet dirt, you know what you need to do?
Speaker 21: Yes, I already know.
Speaker 3: Ask another question we don't never ask the truck is the right question?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hello? You ever got blown by a lot lizard?
Speaker 21: No?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 8: I'm married.
Speaker 21: I'm married.
Speaker 3: I'm married. You at that kind of slow.
Speaker 1: Hold on, man, there you go there there you man?
Speaker 3: He almost like, what what does he know about lot, get.
Speaker 1: It off your chest eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. Now we got the ladist with.
Speaker 3: Laura coming up.
Speaker 1: We were talking about Laurena here looking like a line graph.
Speaker 22: It's too early in the morning, like sub minute to get homery for breakfast.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you bless black and Holly Faber?
Speaker 22: Dang?
Speaker 2: What you ask me? Nvy?
Speaker 3: I forgot the latest with Laura?
Speaker 11: What are we talking about?
Speaker 22: Kendrick Lamar performed in Toronto for the first time since the Drake feud.
Speaker 3: And what happened?
Speaker 2: Oh, it went off?
Speaker 22: Yes, tickets went crazy even before the show started. Tickets went crazy. Crowd went crazy. There's a lot to break down with his stop in the sixth All right, well.
Speaker 6: We'll get into all that when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's the world more dangerous.
Speaker 1: Want to show the Breakfast Club Charlamagne and God DJ and be just hilarious. And it's time for the latest with Laura.
Speaker 3: Lauren becoming a straight fast she gets them somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 2: I'm a homegirl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 3: She'd be having the Latest on the.
Speaker 4: Latest with Laurence la Rosa.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you have.
Speaker 23: Sack, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have to It's the leaders on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 22: So yesterday Kendrick Lamar and Scissa's gen X tour stopped in Toronto, so they were in the sixth and listen before the tickets. Before the show even started, stub Hub had tweeted out that Toronto I just became one of the top five best selling cities on the tour based on total tickets sold.
Speaker 2: And this was before the shows had even started.
Speaker 22: So then you get inside the concert, there's videos of the crowd going crazy. I mean, word for words, song singing, uh specifically when Not Like Us came on.
Speaker 3: After all, Drake is done for that city.
Speaker 1: Drake gave that city a whole identity, gave him a number of the rep I.
Speaker 2: Would feel the way if I was Drake, I low key kind of would too.
Speaker 3: I feel the way. That's the town, that's the city. I mean, damn.
Speaker 5: But they not allowed to like Kendrick and show him some love and really just nah true.
Speaker 6: I mean not Toronto, if it was Winnipeg, if it was Edmonton, it was another part of can but not to it's supposed to be my City's supposed to be my town.
Speaker 1: All I know is Kendrick all that for the six Kendrick Lamar is spiking the football in ways I've never seen a football fight.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 22: Now, not only did they sing along to the song like that, right, song goes off lights gold?
Speaker 2: Are y'all know because we went.
Speaker 22: To the concert how it ends and it's a whole dramatic thing, right, And then the crowd had a request for Kendrick.
Speaker 2: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 3: One more tang? Did he do it? Did he do it?
Speaker 2: Not that I saw?
Speaker 3: He should have did it six times, not that I saw.
Speaker 1: Listen, I've never seen a man keep his foot in another man's ass for this long. And you know how sometimes you watch a fight and you see your homie beating somebody ask me, like, all right, chill, chill.
Speaker 4: He's had enough that.
Speaker 2: He has another show tonight, right, Yes, there's another.
Speaker 3: If they scream it tonight, he'll do it again, I get I bet you.
Speaker 22: That's the last one. Yeah, there's only it's only it's only supposed to be two nights.
Speaker 3: He'll do it again. He'll do not like us the second time. And they screaming this. If they screaming tonight, I bet I guarantee he Well, there's a.
Speaker 2: Lot go ahead with Houston.
Speaker 1: Drake sick of y'all. Okay, he is what he thought Toronto. I saw him Kip walking in New hol King last night. Was I'm not even making this up. Was walking in New Hole King, no singing, not like us to day with ordering child Mayne.
Speaker 22: Yo.
Speaker 3: What is New Ho King?
Speaker 6: That's the that's the little Chinese spot that Drake and Kendrick was talking about the song.
Speaker 22: Oh wow, yes, ending in a standing ovation after all of that, I didn't I expected it because it's not Kendrick's first time there, right, so he has fans there, of course, Kendrick Lamar. I expected the fan frenzy. But that was insane and there was a there was a lot of build up though, so there was, you know, supposed to be this whole Ovo takeover show.
Speaker 2: Kendrick whose city these this is protest.
Speaker 3: And there were three people outside yo'll, right.
Speaker 22: And they were posting these videos like, oh, there's so much police presence outside and all these things, and I'm like, I mean, I think it's just a big concert, but I'm so this flyer was circulating online. You gotta keep people safe. But I didn't see no big protest outside.
Speaker 3: Chatting ov holds soul loud.
Speaker 1: No, that's what somebody sent me a video.
Speaker 2: Last lisk I saw a video. Said, but it wasn't a lot of people though.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm talking about inside the arena.
Speaker 22: I'm gonna say outside it was like they probably just thought somebody was just like going through something.
Speaker 2: It was about like one and a half people. One and a half people. It wasn't a lot.
Speaker 3: Three people came for the free pizza. Adam, No, they were giving away free pizza. They was for what are you talking about?
Speaker 22: Yeah, it was free Ovo hoodies and pizza. So they said, pull up the speakers. This was what the protest was supposed to be. Pull up with speakers blasting nothing but drizzy signs showing love for the sixth guys, your best OVERO, dripping all your dogs and only good vibes. It'supposed to be from five thirty pm to like eleven PM. So once people are arriving and kind of like mid almost sixth grade.
Speaker 1: You mean pizza in the free They should have given away free new Whole King that's what they should have did.
Speaker 3: They wanted the ninja turtles out there to jump on Kendrick. That's crazy. Yes, they should have came out dressed to shred up. Damn.
Speaker 2: It was so unbothered.
Speaker 22: But there's another show tonight, so we'll see how this one goes.
Speaker 1: What is the growth of population? What is the growth of population of Toronto, Lawren?
Speaker 3: You know, growth of population with your other city in Toronto? You know what the hell?
Speaker 1: I just figured since she dressed like a line draft to day, she could show us some of the trends.
Speaker 4: Chance he got me over here.
Speaker 8: You know what.
Speaker 22: You take your growth of your population and you put it somewhere that is not nice.
Speaker 3: Okay, are you finished with the latest?
Speaker 2: I'm actually not done.
Speaker 22: We're heading on over to Evil Devil over there because w w E superstar Jade Cargill is making her acting debut. I would Jonathan Majors and a new action thriller, True.
Speaker 3: Threats drop car Gill dope.
Speaker 22: So she's set to make her acting debut with star Jonathan may Just in True Threat. This is a Harlem set action thriller from director Gerard McMurray, and the movie is being produced by Alexis Garcia's Cat five with Charlottage The God Basil Ionic Basil Iwanic and Karen Kinney's new banner Southland Stories.
Speaker 2: So yeah, shout out to her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jade is playing me because she's playing a lieutenant in this crew called the Apollo Kids, So you're gonna see her in there, you know.
Speaker 3: Kicking asspe you know, putting pressure on folks. That's what she's gonna be doing.
Speaker 22: Do y'all only announce the like major first on the call sheet names like this or like everybody is because it's such a big return for Jonathan Madris.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be some there's gonna be some few other people announced for the film.
Speaker 3: Definitely, Okay, yes, definitely, But you know, Sluthor Jade, salute to the w w E.
Speaker 1: You know, so many wrestlers have become actors, like the Rock and John Cena and Bautista. I think Roman Rags is gonna be in that new Street Fighter movie. So Jade is is just the next next the line of w W East stars that will be carrying on that acting tradition.
Speaker 3: So slut to j.
Speaker 22: Dope, dope dope, Yes, congratulations, that's it all right, well that is the latest with Lauren.
Speaker 6: Now when we come back, we got front page news and then Warren g will be joining us.
Speaker 3: Who don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 11: Go Morning.
Speaker 4: You're checking out the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: It's morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody is dej env just Hilarius Charlamagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club is getting some front page news thought off for some quick sports game for is tonight? Okay see versus Indiana paces eight thirty tonight will be game four now. Also, New England Patriots are going to unveil Tom Brady's statue before the preseason game on August eighth.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see that.
Speaker 1: I mean literally, Tom Brady got to have one of the biggest best statues we ever seen. I mean one of the best statues I've ever seen. You know, is Michael Jordan. You ever seen Michael Jordan? Yes, outside of.
Speaker 24: No, maybe it is, I don't remember, but it's it's the air Jordan's logo, Yes, the logo, and it looks really really dope, like Tom Brady needs something like that.
Speaker 1: When you bring six championships to a franchise. Come on, man, possibly the greatest quarterback of all time. You got to have one of the best statutes we haven't seen. I can't wait to see what it looked like.
Speaker 3: Yep, what up, Morgan?
Speaker 7: Yeah, hoping the people that made the d Waye statue. Never mind, I won't get twenty yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Before I get into news on the home front, let's get into some more tragic international news. Air India says at least two hundred and forty one people are dead following a plane crash in the.
Speaker 11: Yes.
Speaker 9: Only one passenger survived the crash and he told the who Hindu stand Times newspaper that he heard a loud noise seconds after takeoff. He said there were bodies all around him when he got up and then ran from the plane. Before he grabbed for someone grabbed him and put him in an ambulance. Now, the Boweing seven eighty seven eight Dreamliner was bound for London when it reportedly crashed into residential quarters of a doctor's college near the airport. So they were trying to it appears they were trying to make that emergency landing, but tragedy struck.
Speaker 3: That is horrible.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: Prayers up for every single person who lost their life on that flight. Listen more.
Speaker 1: And you said they ran into a residential neighborhood. But I haven't heard anything about anybody dying in those headquarters. I just heard about the twenty people on the plane.
Speaker 9: No, but this story is still developing, so I'm sure that those numbers will come out and surface and we'll get more details.
Speaker 3: And I know that that one person who lived out.
Speaker 7: Of testimony survival skill, wh.
Speaker 3: Man what he was covered.
Speaker 7: And then to get up and run. Yeah, yeah, but I heard he.
Speaker 1: Jumped off the plane right before it took off. I've heard so many different things, but the fact that he made.
Speaker 3: Jesus and how long was the plane in the air do we even know?
Speaker 7: Not as of yet.
Speaker 9: No, No, I do not have those details as of yet. But yeah, unfortunate story. Now on the home front, a US senator was forcibly removed from a Homeland Security press event and Los Angeles and reportedly arrested. California Democratic Senator Alex Padilla was grabbed by officers while attempting to ask questions to DHS secretaries. That's Department of Homeland Security Secretary Christy Noam about immigration operations in Los Angeles, California. Let's take a listen to that audio in that incident, as he was trying to ask questions and he was being removed from the room.
Speaker 4: I'm Senator Alex Padia.
Speaker 17: I have questions for the Secretary because the fact of the matter is half a dozen Island criminals that you're using on your on your off.
Speaker 9: So Padilla shouted at Noam while trying to while being shoved out of the room. He was taken to the ground and handcuffed before he was released. Now it's unclear what charges the senator faces, if any. When asked about the incident, Noam said Padilla's actions were inappropriate, but the two spoke after the incident and will continue to have conversations. Let's take a listen to comments from DHS Secondary Christino.
Speaker 25: Coming into a press conference like this as political theater. It's wrong and it does a disservice to this country and the people who live here. So we sat down, had a conversation. We probably disagree on ninety percent of the topics, but we agreed.
Speaker 2: To exchange phone numbers.
Speaker 25: We'll continue to talk and share information, and I think that's the way it should be in this country.
Speaker 9: So Senator Padilla spoke to reporters, saying he went to the event because he was looking for information from Homeland Security about the ongrowing immigration operations in La. Let's take a listen to Senator Padia's comments.
Speaker 17: I several of my colleagues have been asking the Department of Homeland Security for more information and more answers are on their increasingly extreme immigration enforcement actions, and we've gotten little to note information.
Speaker 9: So Senator Padilla went on to say, if this is how they treat a senator, imagine how they treat everyday people now. LA Mayor Karen Bass also slammed DHS Secretary Christy Nome following this incident, asking pretty much, how could you not recognize one of two of California's sitting senators. And she went on to say, with a little bit of a read, she worked with Christy Noan before and she no longer recognizes her. And yesterday a federal appeals court paused a ruling that requires President Trump to return control of members of California's National Guard back to the state. A federal judge earlier in the day issued a ruling that halted the Trump administration's deployment of military troops in Los Angeles writing that the federal government did not have the authority to nationalize California's National Guard.
Speaker 7: The new order, which comes.
Speaker 9: From the ninth US Circuit Court of Appeal, now puts a pause on that.
Speaker 1: As good to know court is still working. It's good to know that there's you know, check some balances. What do you administration? Listen though, the question that is the part.
Speaker 9: You're right about that, that is the question, and we will continue to see what happens over the course of this weekend. You know, there are going to be these protests that are happening in whether they're anti ice protests or that are continuing on or the protests also called I believe it's No Kings Day that's taking place across the country protesting President Trump's military parade that is set to take place here in Washington, d C.
Speaker 7: Over the weekend as well. That's your front page news I'm working with.
Speaker 9: Follow me on socials at Morgan Media that's m rg y N, m ME DA and for more news coverage, follow AP Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app, and.
Speaker 7: Visit us at binnews dot com. Thank y'all so much, Hi, great.
Speaker 1: Weekend, Thank you Morgan and listen. Today is Friday, so you know on Fridays we do the people's donkey. That's right, okay, So if you want to give somebody donkey today, call us one one hundred and five A five one oh five to one and give somebody the credit they deserve for being stupid, all right.
Speaker 3: And everybody else. Warren G. Will be joining us when we come back, so don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 19: Morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody is DJ Envy jes hilarious, Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 3: We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building. Yes, indeed, we got a legend in there today, the legendary Warren G.
Speaker 11: What's up? What's up?
Speaker 3: How you feeling, brother?
Speaker 11: I'm good man, feeling good? Yeah, yes, indeed, all right?
Speaker 3: Does the East Coast time mess with you a little bit?
Speaker 26: I know how to adapt, well, I've been in it so long. I know how to switch it up when Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Straight off the BT Awards performing with Snoop and the Tribute, how was that?
Speaker 11: It was fun?
Speaker 26: It was fun from the rehearsals all the way to doing the actual show, just vibing with everybody and see you know, even seeing the other artists that was there.
Speaker 11: Just it was just good, a good vibe all.
Speaker 26: The way around, just seeing everybody and having a good time, douking talking, talking a little bit.
Speaker 3: I want to got the phone call you was looking for.
Speaker 1: I saw the interview that you did and you were saying, how like, yo, I just want snooping, drada holler at me.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't want to, you know, I ain't.
Speaker 11: That didn't have nothing to do with nothing, none of that.
Speaker 26: Okay, No, Well I got a call, you know, Uh, I got hit to you know that that that he wanted me to do the honor with him.
Speaker 11: So you know that's my dog, you know what I mean. You know, anytime they need me, I'm there man. Yes, indeed, I.
Speaker 1: Think that conversation was good though, because you know when you said that on it, I can't remember what he was interviewing with, but when you when you said that, it's like everybody started giving you your flowers. Everybody started talking about you know, what Warren g Has contributed to hip hop, what he's contributed to the West Coast coature is I think sometimes you got to speak up for yourself, man.
Speaker 26: Yeah, yeah, you know, I mean a lot of people don't know about, you know, a lot of the things that I've did, you know, so I speak on it, you know, and interviews and just you know, just you know, trying to trying to let the new generation see, you know, what I've contributed to to hip hop, you know, and and not let it let let it get erased.
Speaker 3: But let's let's let's go back there.
Speaker 1: So so for people that don't know warrng GYM, let's say, right from the West, you introduced Snoop to doctor Dre.
Speaker 3: But before that, how did you.
Speaker 6: Get into the rap game? What made you get into rapping? How did you meet Dre? And I guess family.
Speaker 26: Now, well I've been I've been around Dray since I was probably about I say, maybe twelve eleven or twelve something like that.
Speaker 11: My father married.
Speaker 26: His mother Verner, And you know, I didn't have no no older brothers.
Speaker 11: I just had sisters. But my sisters was.
Speaker 26: Was you know, my sisters was you know, they bodyguard hard, they wouldn't play, you know, And I mean that's where it started at, uh your step brothers, Yeah, yeah, yeah, and then uh musically my father I used to he would pick me up on the weekends, bring me to his house and play jazz all day. So I would listen to the jazz and just just fall in love with him. And to this day he still asked me, like, you remember Chuck Man g On. I'm like, yeah, I still got it. Daddy said, play less. And that's what instilled the the the good vibe as far as went in my music, the way I like to have that good feel of music that came from that. But as far as in the hip hop, it was just like all the groups run dmc uh n, w a uh easy, the Fat Boys is l L everybody that was in hip hop, you know, we I wanted to be like them, you know, because that that's what was going around the neighborhoods and stuff like that. And then you know me being you know around Dre and Tyree. You know that I had two big brothers, so.
Speaker 3: Were y'all closer? Was it one of those things?
Speaker 26: We was always close always, so just being you know, the young, the young, the young one around two older brothers. You want to follow what they do. So Dre was DJing with the with the Now. It wasn't the world class record Cruise high Powered Crew with Easy and Shane and and they gonna get mad at me everybody. I couldn't mention everybody, but they had a crew. So I hear mixtapes all the time. So I fell in love with with with a lot of the music that he was mixing and stuff in the room. So I asked him to show me how to how to do it one day and he showed me.
Speaker 11: So I fell in love with that. I was an athlete as well.
Speaker 26: I played football and just having somebody a bigger brother to look up to him and Tyree.
Speaker 11: Was just that was that was that was cool, you know what I mean? And uh, they taught me a lot, and you know I had to.
Speaker 26: I had to go through a gladiator school from Long Beach to Compton, just back and forth. So you know, they had me right. They used to call me kibbles and bits because I used to get it in.
Speaker 1: You know, Vent you introduced Snoop to Dre, But did you ever feel like you were also introducing to this sound that you know him and Snoop was kind of about to define for a whole coast.
Speaker 11: Not I was just trying to get us all put on. We didn't we didn't know.
Speaker 26: That that we was gonna uh you know, that they was gonna turn into what it turned into.
Speaker 11: But it all no, we didn't, we didn't.
Speaker 26: But what we did when we started working on the Chronic is we brought all the energy that we had and what we wanted to do, you know, and brought it in and put it in the dra to bring him back to where he should be, you know. So that's when we did the Chronic and we collaborated and made that a classic.
Speaker 5: You celebrated thirty years of the regular album. How does that feel?
Speaker 11: It feels good.
Speaker 26: You know, I still feel the same as I did back then. Uh, I really don't. I really don't be tripping that much. I just be wanting to keep working, like just just keep working, keep working, and.
Speaker 11: Uh, but it feels good.
Speaker 26: And you know, just to you know, see that my records is still spinning, uh since like ninety two around that time, and uh, it's a it's a good feeling, and I just I just keep trying to.
Speaker 2: You've been seeing that keep up with the TikTok.
Speaker 5: But like it's a couple of your songs, like these kids are making like viral trends with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like it's that's that's what's happening.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's a trip.
Speaker 26: It's like it keeps starting over, like every generation, the new generation that comes, it starts over and then they fall in love with it.
Speaker 11: So I'm down with that.
Speaker 26: When did the dog come into the picture, they came in, Well, he was always in Loan Beach, but as far as uh, when he came together with me and Snoop, we was me and Snoop was.
Speaker 11: Up already like up in North Long Beach.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 26: We was moving around doing little things here and there, trying to build our name. And Nate just popped up one day on the spot, you know, where we was hustling at and uh, and he had heard about us doing what we was doing. So he came up and and just blended in with us, and we started calling ourselves two one three. But as far as Nate a period, all of us knew each other from King's Park, from elementary school all the way up.
Speaker 3: How did how was he received?
Speaker 8: Though good?
Speaker 3: He was all were rappers and he was singing.
Speaker 1: So what do you remember the first time he said, Hey, this is what I do when he's saying with.
Speaker 26: You, Now, Nate always Nate was in the church circuits, so he was singing a lot. But it just happened, you know, when we when we would get in the room and we'll be freestyling and you know, be boxing freestyling stuff, Native started just singing along, like while we busting. He just started singing some gangsta you know that it's different than it wasn't like, you know, just like it wasn't normal. He was just it was kind of like a rap uh singing singing thing type of vide that he would do and he was just saying some some real, real real things with it.
Speaker 3: Were still kicking it with Warren g And how did how did the Deaf the Deaf jmdal come about?
Speaker 26: We were in the studio they was working in Paul Stewart and John Singleton was there for Snoop to do the first single for the for the Uh just a soundtrack. So I'm in there just hanging out. This is like later on when I was like I was kind of by myself, but I still would come to the studio with things like that. But so I asked John and Paul Paul Stewart, are they looking for any more songs?
Speaker 11: So they was like yeah. So I was like, can I play a record?
Speaker 4: Phee?
Speaker 11: So me and Paul walked to the car.
Speaker 26: I had a raggedy little rigo, jumped in the car. Uh popped in the tape deck. It was a song called Indo Smoke with me and mister Graham. It went for about maybe like thirty seconds and he said stop. So I stopped and he was like, can I take the tape? I said yeah, just give it back to me and back Yeah, give it yeah, give it back. So that Monday, Monday two is whatever it was, I know, it was a weekend. We was working, but they called me and they was like, we want this to be the first single on the party, just the soundtrack.
Speaker 11: So I was like, are you serious? He was like yeah.
Speaker 3: So I was like damn, and you weren't signed at the time at all.
Speaker 26: I wasn't signed with nobody. So that whole thing went through. Uh Indo Smoke blew up.
Speaker 11: Uh. It actually went gold. It was everywhere.
Speaker 26: It was going crazy, and so a bunch of companies was trying to find out, you know, who was the Yeah, who was these guys? So there was a lot of companies call him. So Paul hit me like death Jam on a talk to you. So I'm thinking, like, they don't want to talk to me, they want mister Graham. Because mister Graham was was Dope Dope as well. He that's who the record was for. And so we had uh got on the car. It was le Or Chris Lighty and Tracy Waples they actually all flew out to as well. But so we on the car and I'm like, I can't believe this is death Jam on the phone with me. So that they was asking about the guys on the song. So they was like, okay, well who was the guy with the kind of like melody to what he's doing? So I'm like, damn, they must be talking. They talking about mister Graham. So I was like, that's mister Graham. He wanted you know, that's one of the guys rapping on there. They was like, to know the guy with the kind of like singing things, he said, you mean the little chant type of I said, that's me.
Speaker 11: So they was like, yeah, that's the guy. We won't So I was like me, like, so we just from there.
Speaker 26: I had to decide, like because it was other companies coming in after that, you know, started piling up I guess the word got around. So I had to think about who would be best for hip hop? Right, So I had a flashback. I went all the way back to Crush Groove, the Beastie Boys, Fat Boys, Uh Run, DMC and Rustling and Rick Rubin and I'm like, this is the lay. And I started thinking about Slick Rick, Dougie Fresh, everybody, and uh, I was like, I'm ll cool J.
Speaker 11: I said, I'm I'm with this right here. I'm with them.
Speaker 26: So I said everybody else, I want to grow with these people because they hip hop. This is huge and I'm a fan of Crush Groove and B Streeting you know. Like, so I was like, you know that's that'll be different and signed and.
Speaker 3: He said, you saved the label.
Speaker 6: During that time, they said the label was going through a lot of yeah, of losing money, artists weren't selling.
Speaker 3: They said, you revitalized the label back then.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I didn't know it. I didn't know it.
Speaker 26: Uh and you know, until you know, we started, you know, the record sell started going like every week. I was selling like two hundred and some thousand every week, so it started. It was huge, and uh, but I didn't know I didn't know they was in debt or anything like that. And then Leord told me one day, he was like, we use like credit cards and different things to get you this money. Wow, you know for your advance. And I was like wow, I couldn't believe it. But he was like you really, you really?
Speaker 8: Did?
Speaker 11: You know us a big.
Speaker 26: Favor and we had a big parties and you know all of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's cute, But where my money and that far.
Speaker 11: My mom money?
Speaker 1: Did you ever feel like they owed you more because of that? Like that?
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 26: A whiteboard in there and it said like how my album had made like a hundred million, So I'm like a hundred million that.
Speaker 11: Was where mine at getting let me.
Speaker 26: I didn't over recooped. They can't never say I ain't recooped. I mean I made I made some money.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 26: It wasn't like it should have been, but I made some pretty good bread. It wasn't like stupid money out of that hundred million.
Speaker 11: It wasn't. It wasn't a lot out of that.
Speaker 3: Did you see at least ten from that? No?
Speaker 11: No, nowhere near it nowhere near.
Speaker 6: Does it bother you though that when a lot of times they mentioned death chair. Sometimes you don't hear warrn gy they do, but it's quick, yes, brief that you especially when when Leo telling yo, we was we was using credit cards to pay yourself and it helped.
Speaker 3: You know, we made a hundred millionaire in a time when it wasn't happening. Does that bother you at all?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 26: It pissed me off of you know sometimes, but you know, I charged it to the game. I'm like, look, I'm like, god, damn. Uh yeah, you know it's it's it ain't nothing I could do. You know what I mean, Ain't nothing I could do. But yeah, I get pissed off about it.
Speaker 1: Was you supposed to see that white boy damn.
Speaker 11: Just being you know in the office. I used to go. This was on Verig Street out here.
Speaker 26: I just used to walk around the office, like walk around the whole building and uh, I've seen that. I was like, God, damn. And Leor Slawsi too, He'll tell you, yeah, this made this made this much money. And then like man, I got you know, let's let's get it cracked. But anything I needed, they would do it, though I know that, you know, I told him I needed I need this house. Da Boom, same old record company. It was like Cadillac Records kind of uh where you you know I need this? Okay, they get it, but you know I made bread too. It wasn't nowhere near what you know that, but you know I'm at it.
Speaker 1: Why do you think you were never fully bought into the death row circle as far as like being signed, I don't.
Speaker 26: Know, because I probably would go right, yeah, well yeah I was right or die?
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: The politics was your personality was somebody.
Speaker 26: I think you know what what what? What kind of uh you know had should pissed off at me? Was because I wasn't like one of those type of artists that had just signed anymore thing. And you know, we was presented with contracts, so I told everybody, we need to get lawyers to look at these contracts before we signed them. So, you know, the word that got back to him that I was trying to get a lawyer to look at the contracts. So he came out pissed off because you was doing the right because because I was doing that exactly, that wasn't indeed had been doing the same. So I'm like, how can you get mad at me? So that's he's probably pissed off about that. And then and actually it was a blessing that I didn't go that route, because it turned out even better for me. You know, I'm able to do whatever I want to do. I can go every wherever I want to go. And that's why I came to the East Coast, just to be different, you know, than the regular the same old, same old, just to get away, you know. And and and when I came over here, it was nothing beloved, you know, it was nothing beloved. Wasn't nobody talking at East Coast, West Coast. That wasn't no East Coast, West coast thing that was beat that was cruise. Uh, this person, these people against these people, none of that because I got I had love over here. I was in Brooklyn, the Bronx. I was everywhere, like Harlem, Queens, Jamaica Queens took me to Jamaica. Queen showed me his grandmother house where he did all his I was blowed away, like actually was I ain't even seen the sidekick that was in Tina got a big old but I was damn Yeah.
Speaker 3: We're still kicking it with Warren g Charlamagne.
Speaker 1: Have you have you ever confronted anybody about not getting your flowers?
Speaker 3: Are you just to let the music in the work speak for itself?
Speaker 26: Take uh, I let the work and the music speak for itself. I don't want to get into that mold where I started tripping on foods because I get I go hard. You know, I've I've seen so many people do foul to a lot of people, a lot of guys like you know, I didn't see him talk about Dre, talked about Snoop and then they asked, is right up under him?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 26: I ain't that type of Yeah, I ain't gonna I ain't gonna talk about these and then get in their face if I got something to say to him, I said to him, and yeah, I did talk about the super Bowl.
Speaker 11: That was his stuff.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 26: It just it just wasn't cool, and you know, and I ain't. It wasn't like something that I just brought up and did this and did that. It was a whole story to it that led up to that. And it was a witness there. One of my guys, he uh, he would with our crew. He sat right next to me and he was even tripping and he got down there and went back there and I'm still in the crab, but I just wanted to go back there and hang out, me and my son.
Speaker 11: That was it.
Speaker 1: I don't know now that you had a story and you understand how it is, and the fact that y'all were so close, and you understand why because people, I don't think a lot of people necessarily knew.
Speaker 3: Did you speak to Dre or Snoop?
Speaker 10: Was?
Speaker 3: Of course you woke to Snoop. Did you speak the Dre after that?
Speaker 26: I ain't talked to him. I didn't reached out to talk to him a few times. I ain't got nothing against him.
Speaker 3: I don't know that was right there.
Speaker 26: I didn't even sing, you know, I was. I was focused on doing what I had to do.
Speaker 3: But y'all don't have the best relationship.
Speaker 26: I don't even know what kind of relationship we have. I ain't seen him in a while. We ain't talked in a while or hung out. You know, I ain't got nothing against him or not. But I don't know what if there is a problem or not. I don't know was there something that got y'all to this point of I have no idea. I don't know what the is going on, and I ain't tripping either at the same time, you know, I ain't got nothing against him, you know, but that just was.
Speaker 11: Kind of weird.
Speaker 26: You know when I look up to you and you know, and you know that's my god steal, you know, like I said, that's my sensey, and we could sit down and talk whenever, face to face, you know, and pull it, put it all out there. And if it's something that I did and I was wrong, hey, it is what it is. Okay, I was wrong. If you don't want to me no more, that's fine.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 26: But being in the blind and not knowing what's going on, I don't know, you know, but because that's what it seemed like it to me, it seemed like it it may be a problem by you know, it just it just felt like a problem.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 26: I'm there, my own boy, you know, I love that the depth that's my dog. He said, Uh, I don't bring to work with me this. That's totally different that I don't I don't think he was talking about when Yeah, I don't think he. I don't think he was talking about me as far as me being coming with him, you know, just just just clearing that, you know, Snooper is my homeboy. I have no problems with Dre. This is my best friend. You two guys, y'all you got y'all hang out. This is my best friend and this is this is my brother.
Speaker 11: Uh, it just be it just be weird.
Speaker 26: And I I don't when I say weird as far as it's like we don't go out to eat together no more.
Speaker 11: We don't do family.
Speaker 26: We get the kids out and do like that, go jet skin or go skin or it ain't about like some music or this, that and this. I just a hangout like we used to. I don't know nobody else.
Speaker 1: It's okay to say I miss you my brothers.
Speaker 20: You know that after that, because I chime in with Snoop, you know, when we don't talk for a while, chime in with him like just this woman, this gt up.
Speaker 26: I'm checking in. You know, we ain't talked in a minute, so I'm checking in. I can't do that with Dragon, you know, you know, me and Snoop we we talk all the time. Because recently, you know, we kind of like was distanced a little bit and I'm like, I hear Snoop, like what's going on? We ain't talking him in a while, you know, but not knowing that he was going through some things, and as your best friend, you got to tell me that because I don't know if you don't tell me. So he had had, you know, like he mentioned my my daughter, her daughter came premature or so. Yeah, so and she's about to go home like he said, she was about to finally about to go home. I didn't know that, so he wasn't to return to my car. So I was like, damn, this snoop a faking with me. What's going on? And then he finally hit me and told me what was going on. So I was like, damn, man. So I told him, you know, I'm you know, I'm always praying for you and I'm always there for you. Went like I have been through all the situations that he didn't been going through because I went through that same exact thing where I lost my grandmother, my mother, my mother in law, I lost my both aunties, my grandfather, I lost like all that was like in a row, and now I was I was ft up, you know, so I've been through it. So that's why I was able to walk him through what he was going through with losing his mother because I lost mine too, So just to be able there to tell him that you know and understand that this is life, this is what we're going to have to go through. You cry because I still cry, you know, charl Man, I cried now, like you said, Like you said, just say, y'all miss you guys.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 11: It's just being a family again. It ain't you know, I ain't. I ain't you know, I ain't tripping Other than that, but.
Speaker 1: Y'all came up together. Y'all created a community and look at y'all survived. Yeah, a lot sit around kicking and just talking.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 26: One thing that did have that that I was really crushed about was it was a situation where I went into I was in a studio situation and uh it was after Dre left and I didn't know that he left, and I was mad at him because he didn't tell me that he had left death Row. So I went to a studio session you know that. You know, people was trying to get at me, like you know, they was trying to trying to whoop my ass up and that. But you know, I got up out of the mix. But I was I was kind of pissed off about that right there. And you know, I never got the call like, don't go around it, you know, so and they they had the chance to crack my head up, and they would have cracked it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 26: I was just able to get away and get out of that situation. I was, I had, I was locked and loaded, but it just wasn't worth it to end everything I got going on right now for me cracking this one for snatching my chaine, snatch my chain. And another guy came in and caused a diversion. When he calls that diversion, I walked out. And when I walked out, that's when I got that was able to. I was able to get out, you know, get away, and and able to make my calls for my to come right back, and it came right back.
Speaker 11: And I still got it to this day. I sounded like Trump when I said.
Speaker 3: Did about that?
Speaker 26: Ever, Uh, we ain't never had, Like I said, we ain't talking alone.
Speaker 3: Only talk to That's the nineties, early two two thousand.
Speaker 11: I mean we see each other, you know, here and there, so.
Speaker 3: Hold on so since since aftermath Eminem, we.
Speaker 26: Had we had we we around that time. We used I used to be up at the studio. Okay, okay, you know, we even went to the Islands.
Speaker 4: It wasn't y'all more time.
Speaker 11: We did a small tour. Yeah, it's just for show.
Speaker 4: Show swelling.
Speaker 3: Guys, did at least pay for your hotel and traveling over.
Speaker 11: I had to pay for all that all in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean about fifteen show with all that.
Speaker 26: Jesus, Yeah, this is this. I'm just saying, that's type of the type of stuff that I've been through.
Speaker 1: I want people to watch this interview and at the end of it, I want them to think to themselves. Warren g introduced Stoop to dre So West Coast Rap wouldn't exist the way it does without you and you save death Jam to the East Coast wouldn't exist the way it does without you. That hundred million dollars death Jam Man. That they use that to invest into the next generation.
Speaker 3: The East Coast artists, which was Jim. You know what I'm saying, Pillo in hip hop, justin Bieber. I like comic books.
Speaker 1: I like the Marvel Universe, like you like Loki holding a bunch of branches together, you know, and this thing called hip hop.
Speaker 3: So man, they got to give it up to you.
Speaker 26: Man, We appreciate you for joining us. Now that's all good, thank you and love to hear your story. And I was getting ready to come in here. I was gonna say, I'm gonna get this started off right now.
Speaker 8: Finished.
Speaker 11: Hey, that was classic, I said, Grz.
Speaker 3: Thank you for joining us. Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 11: It's Warren g much love you guys.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning. Let's get to the latest with Lauren. Laurene kind of a straight fast she gets them, somebody that knows, somebody gets detail.
Speaker 2: I'm no longer that will a little bit about everything.
Speaker 1: And she'd be having the latest on it.
Speaker 4: The latest with Laurence la Rosa.
Speaker 23: Sometimes you have sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit of every time the latest on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 22: Well, guys, Dame Dash texted me yesterday after our reports and he told.
Speaker 2: Me I didn't lose everything we're talking about.
Speaker 22: Well, we won't get into that, but what he did tell me was we should be focused on the positives in situations and not be used to take down our culture make the real ones look good.
Speaker 3: Oh, why that is interesting?
Speaker 1: Did he focused on the positive when jay Z was going through his situation? When when they was coming at jay Z. I saw him doing a lot of interviews, you know, not focusing on the positive when he was.
Speaker 2: On the couch.
Speaker 22: Yes, yeah, well I wanted to take some time because of that.
Speaker 1: To give what was negative about it. Though it's the story you reported. It's not like you made it up.
Speaker 2: I didn't make it up. It came from document.
Speaker 22: But you know, everybody's entitled to their opinion when we talk about stuff and we report news up here.
Speaker 3: It happened, But I think everything is learning lessons as well too, right, it's very teachable moment.
Speaker 22: And maybe he feels like people only because he has sent me a song prior to that, and we I didn't report the song up here, but I don't do a segment on new music, so so yeah, so he has a song that he has sent me.
Speaker 2: Let me put a song up. I don't got the song. He gonna really be like it's just negative now.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 22: So the song is, uh, it's something that he I'm assuming put out with Freeway. It's called the Black Guns. It's Freeway and Nicki Licky is called Uh, it's called I just realized with the Black Guns, Freeway and Nicki Licky.
Speaker 2: So he sent me that or whatever.
Speaker 22: But I when I the last time I talked to him, I hit him because you know, I want to talk to people before I report certain things. When I reported those documents that we talked about yesterday, I just sent him and said, hey, let me know if you want to respond to this. And he's not talking about that. He doesn't want to. But his response was, you know, don't just be used to take the culture down. Get people are big ups.
Speaker 3: We definitely had picked up his network, the American New Network.
Speaker 1: But I also I think he needs to practice what he preaches, because it is interesting that when Jay was going through his legal situation, he definitely took that opportunity to speak on the negative. Well, but he would probably say I was just telling him I was just reporting what was out there.
Speaker 3: I was just talking about what was out there, So was you?
Speaker 4: So were we.
Speaker 22: Actually and it wasn't even just what was out there. I received the documents. I read them myself because anytime I speak on Dane Dash, I know that it's a personal thing for him because of how people try to frame the conversation. So I do a really different due diligence because I know how and personally he'll reach out to me, so you know.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I.
Speaker 22: Said that to say I want to take some time to give it up for a real one. Right now, Roxy Diaz just announced a new job. Congratulations to Roxy for Roxy. Yes, so part of the Hollywood The Reporter and Roxy herself. She posted it as well. She will be co hosting the American Gladiators reboot on Amazon Prime. Yes, now, this reboot coming to Amazon Prime. They like the old show. They got together a bunch of different people across sports and they're going to be doing a bunch of uh different things, but they're going.
Speaker 2: To keep some of the original classic.
Speaker 22: Challenges that they had them do, like the Gauntlet, they hang Tough, uh, the Eliminator. And she'll be co hosting with w w E Superstar the Mis and Chris Rose from the NFL Game from NFL Game Day on the NFL Network.
Speaker 3: And that's why rock formas is right, it's not based in the US.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's shooting in France. That's why she was not at the BT Awards.
Speaker 3: Yes she was. She's filming that in front.
Speaker 22: That is the gig that people were like dragging her by not being at the BT Awards.
Speaker 2: For get her money. Congratulations Roxy, Yes it is and.
Speaker 3: You know you got to focus on your now in your.
Speaker 22: Future exactly, especially in our industry. Okay, job's getting cut now. Also, speaking of the BT Awards.
Speaker 3: Real quick, a production like that can't just change his dates.
Speaker 1: They won't you not if you're not yes, yes right, will not will.
Speaker 2: Not change your dates.
Speaker 22: Speaking of b T words, Kai set Uh, he spoke out about not recognizing let's take a listen.
Speaker 27: At I got the name right. I'm gonna go ahead and say, like to Wale, I hope he didn't take my interaction personal. How can you blame me from just being who I am? I'm young, I'm young. Let me let me go see.
Speaker 3: I know this song, yes, banger classic. I know this song?
Speaker 4: But what did this come out.
Speaker 3: Twenty eleven?
Speaker 7: I was nine years old.
Speaker 3: Two thy eleven.
Speaker 1: Kyle knighton and I am you get all Kay's d like, it's not that serious.
Speaker 6: He didn't know who A was so what But he wasn't disrespectful, That's the whole thing. He wasn't disrespectful about.
Speaker 4: It, you know.
Speaker 22: Yeah, and also to Kay didn't recognize a couple other people as well.
Speaker 2: He didn't even know who Robin think us?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know Rober you man. Nice to meet you. How you doing, Nice to meet you. Thank you so much appreciated, Thank you, legend.
Speaker 1: I don't know do you know who Robert Robin Robin the singer regular?
Speaker 4: Just say you watch me?
Speaker 8: That is out of here.
Speaker 3: He looks familiar. I can't say his lyrics.
Speaker 1: And you know, I know, you know, you know Kay as a respectful dude because he really don't be knowing these people, but he'll still be showing.
Speaker 3: The rest will be like, what's up?
Speaker 2: How you want to know who they are?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Okay, who are they?
Speaker 8: Who are they?
Speaker 2: You don't just walk away like whatever?
Speaker 1: Even on the screen when you we talking about he said, yo, let me go, let me go do some research.
Speaker 3: And that's what made him go.
Speaker 1: He said, he said, yo, chat, what's the song from him? And everybody was saying a load of flaws off And then you went to look and looking like, oh, I.
Speaker 2: Know that this personal is nothing.
Speaker 3: Personally, I can't believe we've been talking about this for a week. I was nine, but that's two.
Speaker 22: Thousand, honestly, that's how you know, Like I mean, we already knew Kay was like big and such a conversation piece. But yes, people are still talking about this. His videos are still trending from the stream, and you know, he's doing his thing.
Speaker 2: So that's that's what I see this.
Speaker 22: Now in other news, making a very different segue, Antonio Brown is wanted for attempted murder. For less attempted murder. Now, there's a warrant out for his arrest following that Miami boxing match, the boxing match incident where there was a shooting that took place. Now, law enforcement sources are saying that they're seeking to arrest Antonio Brown on the charge of attempted murder stemming from that incident that happened back in May. At this time, there's no update on whether he has turned hisself in on this one or anything of that nature. But the warrant is out there, they're looking for him.
Speaker 6: And yeah, I tell everybody all the time, when you know it's you can own a firearm in different states, but you have to know the laws, right. So in some states there is no retreat law, meaning if you got away from being in trouble or being that your life was, you know that you thought your life was, maybe you were going to lose your life, then you could, you know, then.
Speaker 3: You could fire back.
Speaker 6: But if you aren'safe or you're fleeing, you can't use that fire off.
Speaker 1: Florida was staying the ground. I say, somebody, if the knees on you in Florida. But I think he ran away from the guy to go get the gun. That's what the footy chills and if that's the case, made run after him.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 22: There was a lot of running, a lot of shuffling, and a lot of things happened in that video. But according to reports from the Washington Post and from another reporter, there is an unnamed victim who allegedly met with law enforcement and claimed that ab open fire at him following that physical altercation, which prompted the warrant for his arrest. And reports also state that the warrant will require a ten thousand dollars bond and require Antonio Brown to remain under house arrest pending trial.
Speaker 3: Yes, horrible, it is.
Speaker 1: Do I want your name like to no attempt to murder got at all at all? Or warnert that's gonna cost a lot of money.
Speaker 3: You're not going to court today. You're going to court today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will, I will be headed to court today. We were there this week.
Speaker 3: The breakdown we happened in court. It was yesterday.
Speaker 2: Well, we ain't got a lot of time, but I will.
Speaker 3: Say second, okay, so Kanye Kanye pulled up.
Speaker 2: Kanye did not make it into the courthouse.
Speaker 22: I was told that he was in the area and that he did want to come to court, but he did not actually come to the courthouse. But yesterday, understand Jane Doe, they finished her cross examination and recross examination, and I know that she's speaking to certain charges like the trafficking and the corridion and then the force and those things, but I really don't understand why she's on the stand, Like a lot of her testimony is just so flip floppy.
Speaker 2: Yesterday on the stand, she actually.
Speaker 22: Admitted to being okay with the free costs as long as she was getting what she wanted from Diddy, which was time, attention, be treated like a girlfriend. Yeah, money, those so all the things that they're trying to prove with like Okay, you got to be paid, you got to be saying that you're going to be exploited for certain things because you're doing certain things. She's like well, I was okay with that as long as I was getting what I wanted. So doesn't that look really vengeful on her to the Jordan?
Speaker 5: And then she also say right following a Cassie assault video that I never seen he never act like that to me.
Speaker 2: I never seen him act like that at all. So she did say that.
Speaker 22: But then they actually did get into a physical altercation after all the Cassie stuff. But it happened one time, and it was I don't want to say it was mutual combat, because you know, they'll argue that a manstream is stronger than a woman, but she did.
Speaker 2: She slammed his head into a.
Speaker 22: Counter, and then the back and forth happened physically, she slammed his head into account.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, this don't seem like a good week for the prosecution. It's just like they just put a bunch of scorned horse on the.
Speaker 3: On that now.
Speaker 6: Jane Doe also said something that she was in Vegas one time and she ran into another huge celebrity and the huge celebrity allowed some escorts to have sex with his wife and everybody watched, and she watched.
Speaker 3: What was that about?
Speaker 2: She didn't even she didn't just land in Vegas.
Speaker 22: She flew on that Big Rappers jet with the Big rapper and his wife and her girlfriend because her homegirl was friends with them.
Speaker 2: And then when she got there, they did a bunch of things.
Speaker 22: But one of the things that said out was they ended up in a hotel room with a former escort that her and Diddy had, like you know, do their thing with, and there was a freak off going down allegedly, and she was there. They asked her, did she a freak off without Diddy? Did they flew in to go to a play and things? And then it ended in a freak off for this other rapper and his wife and wrapping up, But they did make the point that, like you know, Diddy was not there. And also they asked her did she engaged did she have sex with the rapper? Because she mentioned the rapper allegedly wanted to have sex with her. She said no, But then they brought up the fact that she like flashed her nipples to the room and flashed her boobs to the room, and she said that, so, like.
Speaker 11: Who's the rapper?
Speaker 2: I don't know who the rapper is. They're calling him the rapper.
Speaker 1: Everything y'all just said pales in comparison to what I heard on Hollywood Unlocked when they said that Diddy was calling one of the girls his crack pipe.
Speaker 3: We got that little crack pipe. That was his nickname for dang baby.
Speaker 8: We had a great time staying the light.
Speaker 28: It's all good. Get your rest pipe. That's my new name for you pipe. I call you CPI.
Speaker 2: Would call me.
Speaker 8: To her.
Speaker 3: That's what his crack, not the pipe.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be the drug path and Neila, I want to be the actual Well, you don't know what he likes. What is exactly crack pipe? Just mean you like I'm having that long blast in your mouth. That's what that is. Didd He ain't never beating the allegations.
Speaker 2: Some rocky.
Speaker 3: You've seen worse.
Speaker 2: Right, We look like a boy today, not look like a boy.
Speaker 3: I am not a serrock boy.
Speaker 1: You tell how you give a girl a nickname and tell her you my glass, d you my crack pipe.
Speaker 2: We got a wrap up.
Speaker 3: Nobody else was offended the way that Charlamagne ho hell two go up three thousand?
Speaker 8: What you call him?
Speaker 3: What if she used to call them pooky? He Diddy and the piece there for pooky? All right, Diddy and my little crack. She ain't gonna be.
Speaker 2: Using that now, you my, you're my glass d She called him Michael Jordan because she was, you know, all right, when.
Speaker 6: We come back, we got donkey today, Charlamage opens up.
Speaker 3: The phoebibles, don't and let you do it.
Speaker 6: Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one is the breakfast slog of morning.
Speaker 4: You're checking out the breakfast club. It's your time to nominate a donkey of your own.
Speaker 3: Remember now, that's it's how they choose.
Speaker 8: Call in now.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 1: Yes, donkey today for Friday, June thirteenth is the people's donkey on Fridays. We'd like to open up the phone lines and allow you to listeners to give people the credit they deserve for being stupid.
Speaker 3: So who's this from indian Ja? From Indie? Oh God, who you want to get the biggest he hart to Ja.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna get a donkey to this family in Indianapolis.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 13: I hate to sound insensitive, but you know, people passed away all the time. This European family has decided to purchase billboards of their grandmother who passed away and plasterom throughout the city, and I'm like, we all lose people and I'm not intensive, but we don't want to see over may you multuary picture passed on billboards throughout the city, so I'm telling them to take it down. It's like six of them.
Speaker 1: You said, you sound like you hating, and you sound like you mad that either your family can't afford billboards or nobody in you are nobody in your family is gonna put up a billboard to you when you passed. You sound very insensitive, sir, and you sound like you hating. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 13: Just post it on Facebook when I go, but don't be buying billboard towards me to grief.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Oga May, I don't.
Speaker 3: I hope somebody put up a billboard to me when I go. I wouldn't mind. I wouldn't mind that at all. You wouldn't mind that.
Speaker 13: No, it's kind of weird and it's creepy.
Speaker 3: What's the name of the family again.
Speaker 19: Oga May Jewel, I don't know.
Speaker 13: I made it up through European, but that's what I'm saying. It's a Golden Girl plans for through the city, Like we didn't know she was gonna go.
Speaker 11: She was up there.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I just want everybody to know this is Ja from India and this is the people's donkey, So you know, I don't want none of that bad calm and energy hitting me.
Speaker 3: You. You did this.
Speaker 1: Bad karma man, exactly you thinking about it now?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 8: Who's the yo?
Speaker 14: What's up this man from Atlanta? I got to give the dunkin to day's to all these stupid Atlanta drivers who really not even from Atlanta, who can't drive, and they need to hit this on the Friday.
Speaker 21: I tell you you can't drive.
Speaker 14: Stop driving in the middle. Go to the right lane if you going to US, and stay to the left lane if you go on south.
Speaker 1: Come on, hey, Atlanta, I can't even believe that you can even move. Atlanta traffic be so bad, y'all be in the standstill all the time.
Speaker 14: It's really bad. But you got to know the times of the day is always do and five and then six and nine. Those those your those your buses signs. On the weekend, you just you just left up all the way damn.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, thank you for calling my brother. Good morning.
Speaker 14: Who's this Hey, It's Will from Jersey.
Speaker 3: Well from Jersey. Who you want to get the biggest he hall to? Brother?
Speaker 18: Man, I want to do to.
Speaker 4: The Democratic Party, bro.
Speaker 3: Okay, talk to me man.
Speaker 13: They get ready to do like a free gat cup party.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 18: They ain't doing and they old right they they getting here up and Trump Trump going.
Speaker 3: Don't want to hold on? He said, they about to do what like a what party? I bet they're getting ran through like a freaker to cut party. Although he said, have a puff party. That's what you should have said, like.
Speaker 1: A freaking a puff party. Okay, I understand sir, Thank you for calling. All right, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: Who's this? This is Neba? How are you who you want to get the biggest he heart to this morning?
Speaker 29: Well, I drive some less and I want to give all lift riders donkeys and.
Speaker 3: Get they're just so good your customers.
Speaker 29: They smell yeah, the drop the writers, yes, okay, they smell damn damn most of them. Most of them do not have it pieces. So I gotta hear their conversation, and you wouldn't believe.
Speaker 5: What I hear.
Speaker 3: You be hearing. Tell me tell me the craziest the conversation you heard?
Speaker 29: Does far well females, You know, they tend to this and then this and that. Everything is the end world.
Speaker 1: Do you ever hear somebody stink be talking about how they be having sex and you think to yourself, who the hell would sleep with your musty ass?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 29: No suit, Yeah, females just more females than males that prind to.
Speaker 3: Smell that BB.
Speaker 29: Just you know, don't slim my card.
Speaker 3: Door, Right, that's etiquette.
Speaker 29: When you when you're when you're viers.
Speaker 3: But for me personally, well, can't the drivers rate the writers?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: I believe they can.
Speaker 3: I do you should?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't, And you should tell them that they stink, because sometimes man, people don't be telling folks that they stink. People don't be knowing they musty and got BV and stuff, and they need somebody to tell them.
Speaker 5: But you can't do that because then they're gonna file a complain about you, and then they're gonna get fired exactly.
Speaker 29: They could bate me, yeah, and I possibly get shut down.
Speaker 3: Damn. All right, well, thank you for.
Speaker 21: Calling you welcome, enjoyed.
Speaker 3: All Let's take one more good morning? Who's this?
Speaker 14: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Peace beloved? How are you? What's your name?
Speaker 1: This is Nikki from not to Nikki who you want to get the biggest He hard too, I want to.
Speaker 30: Get the biggest seat hall that orange man and its big citrus bag of workers. We're still having that parade and wasting all that money.
Speaker 1: Yes, the parade is tomorrow, the US Army Parade. It's costing forty five million dollars. He says, it's coming out of his own pocket. Though I don't know how you know, I don't know how true that is.
Speaker 30: But we know he lie all the time.
Speaker 11: But beloved it.
Speaker 30: I got a suit and that want to do this too.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, my name is.
Speaker 11: And I want to donkey and my little sister.
Speaker 3: What what your little sister do?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 18: Be stupid old time?
Speaker 3: Why you just can't tell your parents? You got to call it a radio and give a donkey of the date? Hello? Yeah, damn, where is she right now?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 13: She went on her vent school.
Speaker 2: She would do what she wanted, her van to go to school.
Speaker 11: The van.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what you mean the van?
Speaker 2: It's probably just a school van to come Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, certain areas they don't have a bus. Got you got you, got you? Okay, Let me talk to your mama real quick.
Speaker 18: Okay, mama, I'm a school driver.
Speaker 3: You the school drive. Why do you let that little boy call that little girl?
Speaker 18: Just now listen, he wanted to get on there and put the donkey on his sister.
Speaker 8: That right, but that ain't right.
Speaker 3: You gotta get on the little van and you doing that? Why are you on the phone drip that little.
Speaker 30: Boy around because I'm taking him to school?
Speaker 3: Why you're not taking a little sense of the school.
Speaker 30: Too, because she gets on a different van.
Speaker 1: I don't understand what's going on right now. I feel like I need to call your service.
Speaker 3: What's your name? Against Hello?
Speaker 18: It's two different drivers that the kids go to two different schools.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay, Well, well thank you for calling.
Speaker 18: Come on, Jess you you have a great weekend and have a best Father's.
Speaker 3: Day you and thank you, Nikki, appreciate you.
Speaker 11: Jesus.
Speaker 3: All right, we do that every Friday. It's the people's donkey.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can call up and give somebody the credit they deserve for being stoopid on Fridays.
Speaker 3: Man, thank you all for calling. What we doing next? Well, it's Friday, so you know what that means.
Speaker 28: It's freggy freaking freaky Friday.
Speaker 1: And you know, we found out in the Diddy case this week that Diddy referred to one of his girlfriends that's a crack pipe.
Speaker 3: We played the audio they got pulled it up. Give him a second.
Speaker 8: Hey, baby, we had a great time staying the light.
Speaker 28: It's all good. Get your rest on pipe. That's my new name for you, pipe. I call you CP.
Speaker 3: That was his nickname for her, crack pipe.
Speaker 6: He called her a glass d He should have said crack, but crack pipe just takes it to up.
Speaker 2: It's just crazy.
Speaker 7: I'm just gonna call you that, you know what I mean. I wonder what her response was, just drug to you.
Speaker 1: The response was she called him pooky. You like having that glass? All right, let's open up the phone line.
Speaker 4: The question.
Speaker 1: Somebody, what's the stupidest nickname you ever gave somebody?
Speaker 3: And they always think the stupid name sound fly? Yeah, you're my little crack pipe.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Niggas in Baltimore used to say you my little snicker doodle.
Speaker 3: The snicker doodle do that's a cookie cookie? That's not it's not actually that's fly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But you can't say snicker doodle like you gotta say snicker doodle.
Speaker 6: I think fine define issues stupid too, my little fine.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, little fine is that'snig I ain't never had, I ain't.
Speaker 3: Don't call me no poop.
Speaker 8: Shut up.
Speaker 3: That's slang, man. You know what they mean. You don't mean like doo doo, you know what, or dinky dookie. But eight hundred five eight five one oh yeah, you know what you get that name put.
Speaker 1: The future the future future ruined the generation when he told you all that. When you just said put your thumb in the you know, people pulled that thumb out more than the plumb was on it.
Speaker 6: Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. What's the dumbest uh? I guess pet name or dumbest name you mentioned? You call somebody, let's talk about It's breakfast club.
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 3: He a fan? He a fan? Here, Yes, here's sixty nine God the breakfast Club. It's freaky five.
Speaker 1: Freaky Fright's freaky.
Speaker 4: Call in that eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. You want to hear from you on the breakfast Club Morning, everybody.
Speaker 3: It's dj n V.
Speaker 6: Just Hilarius Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club it's Friday.
Speaker 3: So you know what that means.
Speaker 21: It's freaky, freaky, freaky Friday.
Speaker 6: And we just recently found out that Diddy has a nickname for his girl.
Speaker 3: Let's listen to the audio.
Speaker 8: Hey, baby, we had a great time staying the light. It's all good. Get your rest. Pipe. That's my new name for you, pipe. I call you CP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, crack pipe. He referred to one of his ex girlfriends as his crack pipe. You know, crackpipe is a drug part of fermilia.
Speaker 3: Respect.
Speaker 1: It's also referred to as a glass d. I can't say what the D stands for on the radio. So just know that Diddy used to like having that glass mouth that nickname. Okay, crack pipe, and she called him pooky in return. She did not, she did not that magic. No, No, that's your little poogy but fantasy.
Speaker 6: So the question is eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We're talking stupid pet names and stupid nicknames. Let's start with you. You got any have you heard any?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 11: I did.
Speaker 2: I ain't never call him bite nothing stupid. And then I would call.
Speaker 3: Me, you said, used to get called a little snickerdoodle.
Speaker 5: No, I said the Baltimore call other girls that my little don't you say that to you l night. Before my sister became gay, she had a before.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, before she gave a sugar cookie, it was yeah, sugar cookie.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: She was dealing with this guy.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: He used to call his little snooker doodle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but a lot of young guys, a lot of y ms called girls that in Baltimore, my little sniker dode.
Speaker 1: That makes all the sense in the world because snioker doodle cookie is a nasty, sweet soft that made.
Speaker 3: That's actually dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Then somebody used to call you a little sugar cookie.
Speaker 1: You call they call you, you call me little sugar cookie.
Speaker 3: You call me waffle something too. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't do nicknames because I've only had one woman for my whole life. And yeah, I got a nickname for her. But it ain't nothing.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do like that. I heard you call you before that crazy. Yeah, let's go to the phone line. What you call hold on the pooky pooky poky, it's my poo.
Speaker 1: She called you her little crack poky his crack pipe. All right, we get it now.
Speaker 3: She called you see what it is?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 3: Who's this? This is stupid nicknames?
Speaker 26: So I was.
Speaker 18: Dating this guy.
Speaker 14: His thing was so little, so me and my homegirls, you support him, brocal because it's like all like the little.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, damn that's oh my god, damn whoa damn that's what.
Speaker 2: You've got a nickname of, dude.
Speaker 18: Sometimes that's what you had in your phone for him too.
Speaker 14: Yes, bro cool, So.
Speaker 3: Let me have your question. What made you pick up the phone form? Was he a nice guy at least? Damn?
Speaker 27: I mean cool and stuff?
Speaker 15: And I was trying to work with what he had but it just wasn't working.
Speaker 3: Is crazy?
Speaker 1: So listen, so listen, you had better cap You had better screaming packages other than Roku?
Speaker 3: Right, clearly? So did you have right?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 3: So what do you call the guys that were better screaming plans?
Speaker 14: I mean, you know there is the horse, there is you know, all types.
Speaker 1: Of damn bigger one.
Speaker 3: Jesus, thank you for calling it.
Speaker 1: Man, it's so disrespectful, right you what if you're gonna call him Roku?
Speaker 3: I want to be Netflix. The horse called me the horse? Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 19: Is N from Annapolis?
Speaker 3: Vaughn what's up?
Speaker 1: Said Ron v b A w W what's up?
Speaker 3: Like don Vron? We got you, we got you, we got you. We're talking pet names all right.
Speaker 19: Yeah, baby mama, kits first?
Speaker 3: How old are you, bro? That sound like the fifties.
Speaker 1: I'm forty eight, forty seven next month, I ain't out here calling nobody sugar.
Speaker 3: Sugary.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you we don't want to know.
Speaker 3: Thank you. We'll still be getting it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, hitting it, ricking it, Olive brow.
Speaker 3: Is that your girls?
Speaker 1: You said? Baby Mama, y'all still together. Y'all just sleep together from time to time.
Speaker 19: We sleep together all the time. She's the only person having sex with and I try to keep it that way because I don't trust other monkeys out here.
Speaker 4: There's contaminated monkeys out here. I don't want to get xaminated.
Speaker 3: So why you just don't marry her?
Speaker 19: Hey, it's been a thought, man, I really up there thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Old may get your high cholesterol having that pretty diabetic guys down that, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying, my cholesterol.
Speaker 19: Hey, you been on the mark, bro, I got got cholesterol.
Speaker 3: Working on it. Yeah, me too. With my mind down.
Speaker 19: Now, aggy, I'm a truck, drog you for your So I'm doing good and great.
Speaker 1: Well, change your lifestyle, you know, change your diet, change exercise more and take you take your take.
Speaker 4: You fifteen pounds here recently?
Speaker 3: Good all, all right, bro go marry sugar. It is Friday, so you know what that means.
Speaker 1: It's freaking freaking freaky Friday.
Speaker 6: And the freaky, freaky, freaky Friday question is coming from Diddy and the Diddy's case, he has a nickname for Jane Doe, and let's hear him talk about it.
Speaker 8: Hey baby, we had a great time staying in the light. It's all good. Get your rest. Pipe. That's my new name for you, Pipe. Should I call you CP?
Speaker 6: So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. What is some stupid nicknames you have somebody? We got Porsche on the line. Porsche, good morning, good morning, Good.
Speaker 30: Morning, Charlotte, Maine, Jess And I don't know if Lauren is still there.
Speaker 2: Hey girl, Now she had to go to court.
Speaker 30: But hey girl, a nickname that I've heard, not anyone that's called.
Speaker 29: Me a doo doo.
Speaker 3: Somebody called you ad nobody else called me doodoo.
Speaker 30: But I've heard like people call their kids. I'm from I'm from Florida, so like Miami, Like, that's a pretty popular nickname.
Speaker 3: Doo dooo, doodoo is not it?
Speaker 30: No, Yes, I've heard people say doodoo.
Speaker 10: Nah.
Speaker 1: I've heard people I'll call you like shorty thing, but I ain't call you that's not sexy.
Speaker 3: That is sexy because ain't even put no thought into it.
Speaker 30: But it's just a nick name.
Speaker 14: But it's not sexy at all.
Speaker 30: But it's a nick name that I've heard a lot down here, even like.
Speaker 29: Some older kids.
Speaker 30: I'm like, that's not it's sank.
Speaker 14: But it's not cool, it's not cute.
Speaker 3: Why people say stank like a little stinky little.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody put the little on it saying that little big speedy, yeah speedy, like hay stink.
Speaker 3: That's a little stink. Hello, who's this? This is Taylor ay Tailor. Good morning. You got a stupid nickname? Yeah.
Speaker 5: I used to call my girl bob Bob Yeah, b o b Does she look like a bob or head?
Speaker 3: B Bobby Nah.
Speaker 18: Her mom used to take her phone all the time because she's gonna punishment, And she used to take me from random numbers like her friends in her criss, and so one day I asked, who is like his Bob? And so it just kind of stuck as like an inside joke.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you got so you gave yeah, Yeah, I'm a girl.
Speaker 3: They didn't think. I didn't think you was gay when Bob called you faced.
Speaker 18: Out of her mom didn't think she was gay either.
Speaker 5: I guess, Okay, I got it. So that's why she had the Bobby.
Speaker 4: You know who's this?
Speaker 19: This is hell from Jersey?
Speaker 3: What's up El from Jersey? We're talking stupid nicknames.
Speaker 4: Stupid nicknames.
Speaker 21: I did use the crack one before, but it was more so you knew it was bad for you, but you couldn't stay away from it.
Speaker 3: You use it. But you're talking about the drugs recent one.
Speaker 19: I had a girl that I would call the Krimlin because when you got a say when you.
Speaker 3: An I like that, and I.
Speaker 4: Used I would use that all the time.
Speaker 19: One day I'm like, yo, that stupid.
Speaker 3: No, it's not that's fire.
Speaker 4: That is fire.
Speaker 3: You're my little primmling.
Speaker 1: Why because when you get a month actually should be you should actually be calling her a magua though, But I get what I get it though, I get where you're going with it either way with it that fire, I like that.
Speaker 3: I might call my wife that this weekend, you little grim?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 3: Who is this Dan? I don't feed you after? What's up? Trip here? Travel?
Speaker 1: I know you just was out here calling people glass. You ain't even take the crack pipe. You just got right to it, didn't you.
Speaker 3: Jesus?
Speaker 19: But listen, I did have this friend.
Speaker 4: I used to call him Army. I gotta know what the.
Speaker 3: Like he had. I love that that fire too, now him last tube and fire. Better not call your wife, and you better not call no woman off. We call a woman off.
Speaker 4: Be something wrong?
Speaker 1: She speaking of some imagine rejuvenation or something.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this? This pretty freddy? Freddy?
Speaker 15: I had good morning?
Speaker 3: Were talking the stupid nicknames this morning? You got one?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I got one.
Speaker 30: It didn't start off stupid, it was lit at first.
Speaker 19: Put it in age.
Speaker 30: Well, I used to call my brother Diddy in my.
Speaker 5: City and they called home and not everybody trying to figure out why everybody's calling.
Speaker 30: His diddy, And of course we get is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Well, you know it's so funny. Everybody had a Diddy in their city. Everybody wanted to be p Diddy. Miss Diddys. Everybody wanted to be Diddys of the city. Now nobody want to be the Jesus exactly.
Speaker 2: The name immediately immediately is one.
Speaker 1: Remember when that girl was confronting Neo and she was like little Diddy.
Speaker 2: Tell him about the freak call, Diddy Jr.
Speaker 8: Diddy Jr.
Speaker 7: Tell him about the freak.
Speaker 24: Call that Now, thank Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: What's the mall of the story. Yeah, all of the stories. Nicknames are dope, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But really, nicknames are between you and that person, so it ain't really supposed to make sense to nobody else, Like.
Speaker 3: What my nickname is for you? You know why I call you that?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 6: Well, when we come back and now what were joining us past? The or she's gonna be putting on to some of the newest records out and we'll talk to her next and don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, DJ, what's up?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Weekend for you?
Speaker 31: Shut up?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 32: This guy, this guy get on my big this weekend, d J, my DJ. The Army Festival every year, so it is a big weekend.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 31: It's so cool. Army festival the National Monument. I do it every year.
Speaker 32: You know, my father is a veteran, my mother has worked for the army for over twenty years, so you know, it's just like normal for my life.
Speaker 31: But anyway, let's get into the music.
Speaker 32: The first time I want to get into is this new joint from Killanie. It's called Faded, And it's so funny because I was already going to play this record, but people online were tweeting me and it was like, you better play this record on Friday.
Speaker 31: I was already gonna do it.
Speaker 3: I love Lane, Yeah, I mean she's just dope and consistent.
Speaker 11: She always that's dope.
Speaker 31: Yeah, very consistent. Yeah, one of my personal favorites.
Speaker 32: So shout out to Killanie and I think projects on the way, so I'm excited about that. Next time, we get into a new joint from Chris Brown. It's called Holy Blind.
Speaker 5: Yes, never fails, never failed, Never another one that's.
Speaker 3: Just great and consistent.
Speaker 11: That's right.
Speaker 3: Definitely, what's up with all these great and consistent artists?
Speaker 4: Today?
Speaker 3: I listened to path Off to.
Speaker 32: Hit the new new Oh okay, well great that's coming up next. I just got to shout it out that they still deserve the highlights.
Speaker 2: Yes they Chris, Yes, are you Chris Brown?
Speaker 8: Stand what? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Eggs?
Speaker 32: But yes, oh I think I didn't see that. Yeah, yeah, he got your ring on the breakfast clothes.
Speaker 3: Just what else we got?
Speaker 21: All right?
Speaker 32: The next record is actually an artist named Odell. He signed to l B r N and he's kind of like afro beat sounding infused with like Brent Fays, like if I had to like make a baby of them.
Speaker 31: But he's putting out a new project.
Speaker 32: In the first song of the project is called London Summer damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, great, one thing about a London summer.
Speaker 3: You're gonna need some the odor.
Speaker 1: Okay, London summers can get a little mustard.
Speaker 31: You know, you have a really big thing with hiding.
Speaker 2: I don't know what. Everything always back.
Speaker 3: To A heard that London.
Speaker 7: I was like, No, Well.
Speaker 32: If y'all like what y'all heard, make sure you follow me on the gram at nilis simone N Y l A S Y M O N E E E tonight I would be in Brooklyn with it. We got our back all the Beats in partnership with Timbaland's Beat Club and also in partnership with twenty four seven artists, so we have some super dope producers who are competing tonight. This is one of my favorite events because it's kind of like low maintenance because producers aren't as like needy as artists and are also just super thankful to be acknowledged.
Speaker 31: And then we also have like a headshot.
Speaker 32: Booth for producers to get like clean headshots since you guys always got dusty studio photos, so go over there.
Speaker 1: You know producers now too. You should always scretch the producers. They need tags and their music. We were talking like Rodney Jerkins was here talking about a couple of producers that we never heard of, and I'm like, yo, they don't have tags on these beats. Tag your beats, man.
Speaker 31: It depends on the life you want.
Speaker 32: But yeah, that's true too, because like Clark Kent ain't never tag none of his beats.
Speaker 4: That is true.
Speaker 31: But he's also already like he was.
Speaker 3: He came before an era of the people.
Speaker 32: Yeah, he interesting debate though. I asked Cool about that too one time. But okay, make sure you guys follow the playlist.
Speaker 31: Pull up on me and.
Speaker 3: Brooklyn tonight and this weekend us Army's Grand Military Parade.
Speaker 31: Yeah, shout out to all the soldiers and the vets. We appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Now Le'm be doing that for the last three years, right.
Speaker 31: Yeah, yeah, it's an honor good full circle moment.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 6: Now when we come back, we got your military brat people choice mixed.
Speaker 3: Let's get to it. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, wake up. You're like into the Breakfast Club morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody is stej envy, just hilarious. Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Now. This weekend, I'm gonna be out in Atlantic City.
Speaker 6: With Vibes Cartels. It looked to all the fathers out there as a Father's Day show. And then Sunday I will be back home with my pops and dad barbecuing, hopefully if it doesn't rain. So you said your pops and dad.
Speaker 3: Or my pops and dad. Some people came pops dad whatever my mother said too.
Speaker 1: You said it, like, but because your your fathers, your other fathers in jail right now, father freak.
Speaker 3: That's what you call him the other day. Didn't the other day we got the audio you call you called father freak daddy the other day. Hey only got warm pops. Well, why you call him daddy? Then, oh my goodness, heavy Father's lead.
Speaker 6: To all the dads out there, Jesus Christ, and you're gonna be in Pittsburgh this weekend.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be in Pittsburgh today and tomorrow. We got two shows tonight at the mpriv in Homestead, Pennsylvania, which is Pittsburgh, and then two shows also tomorrow. Jesselarius Official dot com for the tickets, and then next week I'm in Buffalo, so gets your tickets meet me at the Helium. Also you can get the tickets from just Slarius official dot com. And then Monday meet us at Top Golf. The Mola Foundation presents a fellowship event for fathers. Dad's on the Green, come out, have some drinks, some food, and I say the kids will be in school, but I don't really know.
Speaker 7: Too many kids that's in school.
Speaker 5: I wasn't eve thinking about that, So just leave the kids in the house and come out, get your drinks on, get your your food, your music and everything.
Speaker 2: Come fellowship with us.
Speaker 3: Man Now, Charlemann, you got a positive note I do.
Speaker 1: I want to shout out Deweezian Mandy Man. You know that book No Holes Barred comes out December, I mean June twenty fourth, and just a few weeks, like ten days. What's the day the thirteenth? A like ten eleven days. The book No Holds Barred, a dual manifesto of sexual exploitation and power.
Speaker 3: It comes out in eleven days, so you can pre order it now.
Speaker 1: If you're a fan of the Horrible Decisions podcast, now the Decisions Decisions podcast, then you're going to really really love this book, which will be out June twenty fourth, but it's available for pre order now on Black Privilege. Simon and schusest to publish it, man, so salute to them now the positive notice simple fathering is not something perfect men do. It is Father's Day weekend, so I want you all to remember this fathering is not something perfect men do, but something that perfects the man.
Speaker 3: Happy Father's Day, my brothers, Breakfast club, do you i'a finish for y'all, don't