Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty, I'm strong and Jetty and now hey, I'm strong and Getty.
Speaker 2: Well accept Tomblain.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So, at the early times we endorsed Karen Bass. I think right now in front that's a mistake and we admit that. So I thought it was very early important early on for me to come out, and I think we were one of the few to say competence matters.
Speaker 3: This is wild.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is like dreams coming true. Guy runs the LA Times saying it was a mistake to endorse Karen Bass.
Speaker 3: That's fantastic. Yeah, that's fantastic.
Speaker 1: And Wall Street Journal out with the story today. Los Angeles fire response gives new amutation ammunition to Mayor Karen Bass's arch rival. If you followed the race at all in LA and we did somewhat, Rick Caruso, the billionaire real estate developer, lost to Karen Bass after.
Speaker 3: Spending a tremendous amount of money.
Speaker 1: But now, according to Pollie a polling, is seen in a much better light and is leading the charge against her, and at least according to the Wall Street Journal, is going to People are talking about him running for governor in twenty twenty six, and this might be his moment.
Speaker 3: So keep your eye on that dude in California.
Speaker 4: Yeah, his his campaign for mayor was extremely reasonable. He's nobody's idea of an arch conservative. But Karen Bass has the unions as the public employee unions, the teachers unions, communists.
Speaker 1: We got to stop electing Marxists to various positions in big cities.
Speaker 3: Around the country as a guideline for which candidates to back. I think that's a good one to start with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how about just no communists, no Marxists anyway. Having said that, the giant, cataclysmic, unbelievable, still continuing fires in the LA area are continuing to have effects, both political and non political. Interesting piece in the Wall Street Journal today about the armed home owners who are defying the rules of LA's burn zones. And I don't want to focus on the conflict between the rules and what they're doing, because according to the accounts that I've heard and read, there is a slightly uneasy but respectful relationship between the homeowners and the cops who are in charge of not letting anybody in For instance, there's a story of one guy. He's an attorney, I believe, well into.
Speaker 1: His fifties, but he is staying in his home and talking to the authorities, kind of an unofficial ambassador of the people who are staying put and not evacuating.
Speaker 3: They're guarding their homes from looters and scumbag.
Speaker 1: Sure, and and don't and aren't worried about fire apparently right not at this point, or or just not worried.
Speaker 4: But at one point he meets a friend at the yellow caution tape and she's unloading supplies for him and a couple of the other people, and one of the cops says, hey, can you guys hurry up. We just got in order not to allow any supplies through, So I.
Speaker 3: Appreciate why wouldn't you allow supplies through?
Speaker 4: Well, the authorities on high, unlike the cops on the street, are saying no, if if we allow these people to resupply themselves and and stay.
Speaker 3: There, they're going to stay there.
Speaker 1: And we want everybody for you right there my freaking house. If I need water to stay here to keep scumbags from stealing my stuff, I want water.
Speaker 3: That is unbelievable. If we resupply. These people will stay here. Yeah it's my god danged house.
Speaker 4: Well right, yeah, exactly, And I understand that the higher ups, the administrators, say, well, this complicates our efforts, et cetera, et cetera. If we completely clear a zone, then we know any human being in it is a looter and can deal with them accordingly.
Speaker 1: I get that, But well, sure, sure, seems like an awful lot of looting happens anyway, So I'm going to stay in my house if I don't think a fire's coming and protect my own dang stuff.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: One of the most important messages of the modern world has been don't do anything to protect yourself and your loved ones against predators or anything. Trust the authorities they will protect you, and of course they don't. But anyway, so a handful of these folks are hanging around. They're warding off looters. They are either getting supplies from outside or here's one gal who had prepared. She has a natural gas generator that supplies twin to kill a watts of power. Why that's plenty or a little or I don't know, uh enough for several refrigerators, making her one of the few neighbors with electricity. She has sixty gallons of drinking water in the basement, as well as a reverse osmosis water filter and hot.
Speaker 3: Water tanks for showering.
Speaker 4: She says, Yeah, my old neighbor was a real prepper and I learned from him. She also replaced her wood shingles on her roof with concrete ones. She says, I don't know if that's why my house survived, but it didn't hurt.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: Would you just guess in the Los Angeles, California, if the authorities were going to go too far toward protecting your personal freedom and ability to take care of your own stuff, or go too far in front in terms of we do what we want, you do what we say.
Speaker 3: Which do you think it would probably be? Oh? See, honestly the latter, clearly.
Speaker 4: In fact, here's Brian Rice, president of the California Professionals Firefighters Union. Know, I'm sure as a fine fellow, but POLAE and fire officials say they're keeping residents from returning to burned neighborhoods because of such hazards as down power lines and precarious fire weaken trees, and Brian says, do not go back in there.
Speaker 1: Do not sneak in there. It's not worth losing your life over. Okay, you can warn me, that's fine. Then I do I make my own decision. Yeah, and I'm fine. I've always with all these deals. I've always been fine with the And then you don't have to come rescue me. I made that decision, so you know, you don't have to risk a firefighter or something like that to come get me. I made the decision, and I'm going in. It's my freaking house.
Speaker 4: Well right, yeah, I we a lot of people, the folks listening are perfectly comfortable with that relationship with the government. I, as a citizen, have made a decision. And I not only do I not resist the idea that I will feel the consequences of my decision.
Speaker 3: I embrace that sure, the whole fact. I cherish it.
Speaker 1: Like now I'm going to ride out the hurricane. I decide to write out the hurricane. You don't need to send people in to rescue me.
Speaker 4: It's my decision, right, So Ross Gerber, who's Palace Pacific Palisades resident? I'm sorry, I'm reading ahead and organizing, baba, But he's among those who've been sneaking past police to check on his house. Official edicts be damned. He says, I have no patience for any of them. After you survive this, you don't care what they say. But Tuesday he tried it again. He was thwarted. He was on the phone talking to a reporter. I'm trying to sneak in right now, and it's super hard. They are everywhere now, police ad entry points tight as hell. There are literally so many police, he said. North Korea is easier, but that to me is good though.
Speaker 3: I want that sort of police presence.
Speaker 1: If you assure me that, hey, we told you to evacuate, you evacuated, your house will not be looted, well, then I want it to be damned impossible to get in announce I don't know. They could probably explain it to me, but I don't understand why. It's not as simple as, okay, you got it all cordoned off. But if I show up with an ID that's obviously me with the address of down there, you let me.
Speaker 4: In, right And if I don't have that idea and I'm clearly light a night stick upside down. That was a parody that was humor for the purposes of entertainment.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and whack them, hit them, hit them more importantly, perhaps in defensive gouging.
Speaker 4: A great think piece in the Free Press today. But we've gone all of this argument enough. I think I'll just wing it. Here's the deal, and they're talking about lumber and water and a couple of other things.
Speaker 3: Rent is a little different situation.
Speaker 4: But Karen Bass who's a communist, and Gavin Newsom, who's a liar and half a communist, are making loud noises that we won't.
Speaker 6: Let any price gouging take place. We won't let people raise the prices more than a small percentage. All right, you ninnies, you have just made it inevitable that there will not be enough supplies.
Speaker 3: For instances bottled water. Why would there?
Speaker 1: They're gonna run out of bottled water at the convenience store, and they're not gonna do whatever they can to get more because they're not making any more than their normal profit.
Speaker 4: Well right, and so why would they incur any more than their normal normal costs. I mean, it would be lovely and it does happen that companies would say, well, you know, we're gonna lose a bunch of money, but we're gonna ship a bunch of bottled water or plywood, or generators or chainsaws or whatever to the trouble zone. Here's the deal. You let that price go up three hundred percent. The price has quadrupled.
Speaker 1: I'm Joe's chainsaws two states away. I am loading up my car, my truck, my wife's car with every chainsaw we got, and I am flooding that area with.
Speaker 4: Chainsaws, and so are a thousand other people. You know what happens nearly instantaneously. If you let the free market work, that price plunges.
Speaker 3: And you wouldn't have to be two states away.
Speaker 1: It could be loading up a truck with bottled water in Baker's field.
Speaker 3: If the price gets expensive in it well right.
Speaker 1: And you end up with one thousand times as much water there.
Speaker 3: There's a very temporary blip where the.
Speaker 1: Quote unquote gouging takes place, and then the market is flooded with goods because it is worth incurring the extra costs to get them there.
Speaker 3: More people do well.
Speaker 1: Almost immediately if you let the free market work. If you restrict that price, no more chainsaws will flow in, no more water, no more plywood.
Speaker 3: There will be terrible scarcity.
Speaker 1: I don't know I need a smart person who explain to me how it works for hotel rooms. Since you can't flood in more hotel rooms, do they get to gouge and now only the rich get to get a hotel room.
Speaker 4: I would tend to err in that direction, just because there's such scarcity anyway, The number of people you're helping and or hurting by instituting that sort of price control is so small. But you've introduced into society the idea that the government gets to do this. So I tend to be very free market on that. But you're right, it's very different. You can't flood a mark it with hotel rooms. Our good friends that simply save home security a well timed message. You're not in a disaster zone, but you're just in one of America's blue cities or states where crime is a rampant. You want to protect your stuff, you want to protect your loved ones. No better choice than simply safe.
Speaker 1: I can jump on my cameras right now in my home. There are people there. But I could jump on my cameras and watch the people in my home with the simply safe system that I set up. I had a system at my last rental. Then I moved to a bigger house, added some cameras and sensors. By going to the website, it was super easy. I set it up myself. That's one of the cool things. And right now, fifty percent off your new simply Safe system when you order and listen to this simply Safe Active Guard outdoor protection helps prevent break ins before they happen.
Speaker 4: AI powered cameras and live professionals monitor your property and they figure out if somebody is acting suspiciously and they can talk to them, tell them to get the all away or contact the police. No long term contracts or cancelation fees, and that unbelievable monitoring starts around a buck at day. It's so much better than the old system. Sixty day satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Go to simply safe dot com slash armstrong. Fifty percent off a new system with professional monitoring plan and your first month is free. That's simplysafe dot com slash armstrong.
Speaker 3: There's no safe like simply Safe.
Speaker 1: We are very pro cop around here in law enforcement and all that sort of stuff. I understand some of the arguments around this, you know, not letting people back in but we all know intuitively, and we certainly saw it through COVID, where it very quickly can turn from this is the best thing to do to because I said so, it's just a I have the power to do this, and I'm going to do it.
Speaker 3: Fang that just exists in us. It's human nature apparently.
Speaker 4: Oh all right, and or we need compliance or there's going to be chaos. Make damn sure the reason you're demanding compliance is a good one in a free society. And boy did California especially air way too far in the other direction during COVID.
Speaker 1: Marco Rubia said something interesting in his confirmation hearing already today. Maybe we'll play that he's going to be our next secretary of State if you have any comments on any of the stuff we said text line four one five two nine five k FTC.
Speaker 7: While America far too often continued to prioritize the global order above our core national interests, other nations continue to act the way countries always have. Awesome back door, I get bilingual protesters, is I think is an into cool?
Speaker 3: As you know, that's the first here, at least in recent times.
Speaker 1: All right, Marco Rubio, at this opening statement, I am so excited about him being Secretary of State. He is for a couple of reasons. I agree with his positions on most things. I like that he's so good with the media. He's going to be on all those talk shows for the next maybe four years and kill it with those.
Speaker 4: You have been great on pointing out how Republicans go on these shows and they get to hell beat out of them, and they don't fight back. They just sit there and take it. They don't defend their point of view aggressively. Rubio will not make that error.
Speaker 3: No, he's pretty good at that.
Speaker 1: He also said something pretty important a second ago, but let's hear a little bit of this.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we need the whole thing or up.
Speaker 7: Out of the triumphalism of the end of the co long Cold War emerged a bipartisan consensus, And this consensus was that we had reached the end of history, that all of the nations of the world would now become members of the democratic, Western led community, that a foreign policy that served the national interest could now be replaced by one that served the liberal world order, and that all mankind was now destined to abandon national sovereignty and national identity and would instead become one human family and citizens of the world. This wasn't just a fantasy, we now know, it was a dangerous delusion here in America and in many of the advanced economies across. An almost religious commitment to free and unfettered trade at the expense of our national economy trunk the middle class, left the working class in crisis, collapsed our industrial capacity, and has pushed critical supply chains into the hands of adversaries and of rivals. An irrational zeal for a maximum freedom of movement of people has resulted in a historic mass migration crisis here in America, but also around the world. It's one that threatens the stability of societies and of governments. Across the West, governments now censor and even prosecute domestic political opponents. Meanwhile, radical jihadists openly march in the streets and sadly drive vehicles into our people.
Speaker 3: While America far too.
Speaker 7: Often continued to prioritize the global order above our core national interests, other nations continue to act the way countries always have.
Speaker 3: That is pretty maga.
Speaker 4: I loved it, loved it. Yeah, A couple of good points there, Go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, He also said this, which gives you a pretty good inkling of where Trump is on the whole Ukraine thing. Marco Rubios calling for concessions and resolving the Ukraine Russia war, adding there's no way Russia takes all of Ukraine. But it's also unrealistic that Ukraine will push Russia back to where it began at the start of the conflict, which is an announcement that you know, we're not on board with Ukraine gets all the territory back, which is Zelensky has even said recently for the first time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm much more interested in governance and policy than constantly being obsessed with politics.
Speaker 3: So I apologize for pointing this out. Marco.
Speaker 4: I think, after a stint as secretary of State, is going to be a formidable presidential prospect, and I hope he and j D don't spend the next four years knifing each other in the back.
Speaker 1: I was thinking, Laane in bed, What a dumb thing to think about Laine in bed today, But I was thinking Laine in bed. Have we ever had a secretary of state become President? Jefferson?
Speaker 3: But other than that, Carrie tried, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's a springboard of the presidency being Secretary of State.
Speaker 3: John Quincy Adams, I don't know. I don't know. It's it's a rarity. Clearly it was the point. It's not a trivia contest. Joe making a.
Speaker 1: Point, well made.
Speaker 4: Oh, speaking of yelling, another near congressional cat fight. You remember that whole bad built, bleached blonde, beach bad body whatever the little girl dad built butch body. Oh we got another one of those chafing up, didn't oh with racial overtones.
Speaker 3: Of baby girl.
Speaker 1: Oh no, stop ladies, ladies. So that whatever that is. Among other things on.
Speaker 3: The way, Oh boy, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 1: A great montage of some of the highlights from yesterday's Pete hegseth hearing in just a moment that convinced me that he ought at least take a shot at this and see how it works out of him being Secretary of Defense. So the FDA is doing some stuff in their final days, you know, or in the final days for a lot of these people. They're doing some last minute things.
Speaker 3: This one.
Speaker 1: From now on, the nutrition labels not only will have the how much saturated fat and added sugars and stuff like that, which I appreciate. I don't know, but if it needs to be a government law, but I like knowing how much added sugar is in something. But it's also going to include what percent of your daily value of that it is to do the math for you.
Speaker 3: So I already have that, apparently not maybe that's not required. It's common.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know if I noticed that before, but AnyWho, Yeah, I look.
Speaker 4: At Sody him mostly number of products have that, but you know that one. You know, it's more meddling. But at least it's not like some of the other last minute Biden edicts that are fundamentally changing, you know, regulations and laws in ways that will take a long long time con tangle on their way out the doors.
Speaker 3: Look, you lost the election. Have some class just go right? That is annoying.
Speaker 1: So Pete hagg Zeth, combat veteran, awarded combat veteran Fox and Friends host hasn't run giant organizations, that's the knock on him. But he can hire people right below him that have run giant organizations.
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 4: And there's a long history of unconventional surprising picks being absolute heroes. Now some of them fail too, but the idea that.
Speaker 1: We must pick someone who's utterly conventional, says.
Speaker 3: Who, well, let me, I didn't. I didn't do this yet.
Speaker 1: The Wall Street Journal had an opinion piece on Hegzeth and they said, mate, mister, mister Heth made noises about restoring US military deterrence, and that's something. But it appears we're on track to have a Secretary of Defense whose real views are a mystery. Let's hope he rises to the occasion. The editorial board of the Wall Street Journal, their big knock was that Republicans or Democrats didn't really get to his worldview philosophy of deterring, you know, fight in battles on a you know, a big picture near as much as the drinking and crowsing and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: Right right now, the second death doesn't like design foreign policy. No, but I suppose it would be helpful to know whether he's in sync with the rest of the administration.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, here's a montage of question and answers from yesterday that I thought was really good.
Speaker 8: Should we take it to believe that you believe that the two women on this committe who have served honorably and with distinction made our military less effective and less capable.
Speaker 9: I'm incredibly grateful for the two women who served our military in uniform and including in the Central Intelligence Agency. Contributions on the battlefield indispensable contribution. Senator, I would like to clarify when I'm talking about that issue, It's not about the capabilities of men and women. It's about standards.
Speaker 10: Are you saying the fifty percent of the DoD if they hold liberal views or leftist views, or our Democrats, are not welcome in the military.
Speaker 3: Are you saying that, Senator.
Speaker 9: I volunteered to deploy to Afghanistan under Democrat President Barack Obama. I also volunteered to guard the inauguration of Joe Biden, but was denied the opportunity to serve because I was identified as an extremist by my own unit for a Christian tattoo.
Speaker 5: Would you use our military to take over Mainland or.
Speaker 3: Oh Denmark? Senator?
Speaker 9: One of the things that President Trump is so good at is never strategically tipping his hand, and so I would never in this public forum give one way or another direct what orders the president mean in any context.
Speaker 5: You're quite sure that every general who serves should not go directly into the defense industry for ten years. You're not willing to make that same pledge.
Speaker 3: I'm not a general, Senator.
Speaker 10: Can you give me an experience or your actual experience of driving innovation in an organization.
Speaker 3: Give me an example of where you have done.
Speaker 9: My goodness center absolutely a concerned Veterans for America. We created the Fixing Healthcare Veterans Healthcare task Force, a bipartisan task force that never been done before, to create policy, to drive policy change on Capitol Hill that organizations fought ferociously against.
Speaker 8: Have you been personally involved in discussions of using the US military active duty inside the United States?
Speaker 3: Senatra, I'm fine.
Speaker 9: I'm glad we finally got to the topic of border security equaling national security because it's been abdicated and ignored. I have been involved in conversations relating to doing things this administration has not, which is secure the southern border.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of really good answers there.
Speaker 4: I would say absolutely now that slurring ninny you heard in the middle who was asking would you did.
Speaker 1: You obey an ordered to invade Green Are we thank you Denmark? Are you Denmark? We be willing to attack Denmark. That was Mazie Herono of Hawaii.
Speaker 4: And for the record, Matt and Honolulu wrote a very nice letter to us and all of you, apologizing on behalf of his state for Maizie Herono, who is clearly the stupidest member of either House of Commerce. All you can ask for is a man full apology. Matt has offered it. Hawaii, you are forgiven mostly, but get it right next election. Speaking of Pete hegseeth and the hearing, if you miss this, oh you know what, folks, you're gonna hear a.
Speaker 3: Term here that is harsh. And I apologize.
Speaker 4: I take no childish delight, but it's impossible to discuss without mentioning it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know what this is. There was a.
Speaker 4: Prolonged discussion and our topic heading here is the idiotic wastes of time questions asked by Democrats. There was a long discussion as to the meaning of the word jag off with a G with a j an antiquated schoolyard insult from our a day as as young lads.
Speaker 1: Well get jay at the beginning, But the second consonant is that a G jag.
Speaker 4: Yes, jag off yes, indeed, so stay tuned. That first though, another one of the you know, it's not idiotic, it's at least fairly reasonable discussions in principle, does the dude have a drinking problem?
Speaker 1: My shop teacher in high school called called me mister Kanoffer.
Speaker 3: Your first name being Jack.
Speaker 4: Correct, that's childish and idiotic, even like not an educator.
Speaker 1: Well, we were fifteen year olds. The other kids thought it was funny. I don't know that I appreciate it, mister Kanoffer. If you could bring that over here.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's just that's orderline child abuse, Kattie. Another common last name for a Jack would be me Hoff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, yes, a world famous. Certainly, Can we move on anyway?
Speaker 1: My shop teacher probably, Well, first of all, they don't have shop anymore because they don't want kids working with their hands.
Speaker 4: Every single kid needs a phony high school diploma, aim at getting them to a phony college to get a phony diploma there having learned nothing, and the trades are insulting in a stupid way to make a living. According to you know, much of America's certainly academiic.
Speaker 1: It's hard to imagine in a school today that a teacher would call a kid named Jack mister canoffer yes.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: On the other hand, here we go back to the topic of the day, which I've damned near forgotten.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right.
Speaker 4: So a couple of anonymous sources, in particular, one disgruntled former employee said that hegxeth was they could smell alcohol on his breath at work events once or twice, as if that's some sort of horror, especially if you're a CEO and you're raising money and going to events all the time, that sort of thing. Anyway, I thought Mark Wayne Mullen, the fabulous Senator from Oklahoma, was absolutely right on with his comments seventy six Michael.
Speaker 10: Senator Kane or I guess I better use the centaer for for genius bringing up the fact that what if you showed up drunk to your job? How many Senators have showed up drunk to vote at night?
Speaker 3: Have any of you.
Speaker 10: Guys asked them to step down and resign for their job? And don't tell me you haven't seen it, because I know you have.
Speaker 3: And then how many.
Speaker 10: Senators do you know have got a divorce before cheating on their wives? Did you ask them to step down?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 10: But it's for show, you guys, make sure you make a big show and point out the hypocrisy because a man's made a mistake and you want to sit there and say that he's not qualified.
Speaker 3: Give me a joke.
Speaker 10: It is so ridiculous that you guys hold yourself as this higher standard. Do you forget you got a big plank in your eye?
Speaker 1: You know? I mentioned earlier Mark Alperton, his newsletter today was talking about the blocking and tackling nuts and bolts. The Trump administration did a good job of partially like getting enough people in there that would laugh at Hexeth's jokes.
Speaker 3: Well you saw it right there, the people laughing.
Speaker 1: When he said have any of you shown up drunk to vote?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Lands? I mean it helps it Land, it doesn't made the line work. Yeah, yeah, a great love Mark Waine Mullen. A shout out to Mark Qwain and his family who are super nice. We met them and chatted for quite a while at the RNC. Anyway, give me the I don't want the sec depth to be stumbling through the hall.
Speaker 11: China has a tax Sha Shah who obviously but yeah, but then going super puritan like if he's ever had a drink, it's some sort of horror.
Speaker 3: It is hilarious.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, and if you thought that was dumb, because again it's it's worth at least inquiring if there's reasonable testimony that the guy's got a drinking problem. But he just sounds like a combat veteran who likes to have a drink now and again me so it's okay to ask the question, but to be labor it is silly.
Speaker 1: That was just in Washington, d C. Do you remember what the biggest statue in front of the Capitol is.
Speaker 3: Right across the street. It is of Ulysses S.
Speaker 1: Grant, who was quite a drinker and perhaps our best general in US history, And there's a giant statue of them from the Capitol. So I don't know that's a disqualifying trait. It's all for show.
Speaker 4: It's it's grand standing, it's it's virtue signaling. So one of the stranger moments for Pete Hegseth yesterday was when a senator asked the former fighting man and Fox News host to define the word jag off. The question from Senator Jack Reid, Democrat of Rhode Island and the ranking member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, was prompted by a comment that mister hags Hath made to his military platoon, as he wrote in his twenty twenty four books The War on Warriors, he made the comment during his Iraq deployment after hearing a presentation by a JAG officer, that is a military lawyer judge advocate general who they defend army soldiers in legal matters. But he and his team were briefed by the JAG officer on the proper protocols for when and how they could fire on an enemy with a rocket propelled grenade. Mister Hegseth disparaged one of the rules of engagement, saying it was going to get people killed, and during the hearing on Tuesday, mister Hegseth at first declined to define the slang term with a sly smile. I don't need to, sir, he said. The men and women watching understand. But when pressed, because you've got to press him on what did you mean by jag off, he said it would be a JAG officer who puts his or her own priorities in front of the warfighters, who puts their promotions and their medals in front of having the backs of those making the tough calls on the front line.
Speaker 3: It's the plan. We called them the plan.
Speaker 1: Words referring to a common term for a male masturbation is where the whole thing comes together.
Speaker 4: And jag office, sir jag office, sir jag off.
Speaker 3: Of its ears, mister Senator, sir.
Speaker 1: Now, if we could move on to the meaning of motor boating and scissor.
Speaker 3: Sisters a good lord.
Speaker 4: So yeah, good time, good time spent their Senator. It is a mark that they do try to keep things civil that nobody brought up Senator Blumenthal's stolen valor deal, fake falsely claiming to be a Vietnam combat veteran.
Speaker 1: Good the good Senator from Virginia, explain to me what a Cleveland steamer is.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're done here.
Speaker 1: Coming up another near cat fight in the halls of Congress. Great Scott, ladies, that's next, stay with us. Well, let's set this scene jack our theme congressional cat fights.
Speaker 3: Who could forget this classic.
Speaker 1: I'd like to know if any of the Democrats on this committee are employing Judge Mershawn's daughter, what.
Speaker 3: It has to do with Mary Garland? Do you do you know what we're here for? I think your fake eyelashes are messing up nothing.
Speaker 8: That is absolutely unacceptable.
Speaker 3: How dare you pers are your feelings her? Oh girl, baby girl? Oh really, don't even play baby girl.
Speaker 1: We are gonna we need more of that, not less.
Speaker 3: There is more of it.
Speaker 12: I'm just curious just to better understand your ruling. If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blonde, bad built, bush body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct, what now.
Speaker 3: I make a motion to strike those I don't think that's all.
Speaker 12: Trying to find clarification on what QUIRE.
Speaker 3: Said. We're not gonna We're not gonna do this like you guys earlier. Literally just you just voted, voted.
Speaker 4: All right, So that was obviously MTG and Jasmine Crockett of Texas, who's involved also in the latest practice, Michael.
Speaker 13: We need civil rights to protect all people, especially trans Americans, who are under attack. Right now, I would like to yield the rest of my time to the gentle lady who is carrying the amendment.
Speaker 12: I don't even know how we we got there, because I tried to make it clear how many civil rights. It doesn't just boil down to one conversation, but I can see that somebody's campaign coffers really are struggling right now. So she gonna keep saying trans trans trans so that people will feel threatened and child listen, I won't I.
Speaker 3: Have no child. Not call me a child. I have no child. I won't even start out.
Speaker 12: I'm a gross of those females I broke have ceilings and hairmen.
Speaker 3: You will not do that. I am time, in my time.
Speaker 13: You want to take it Outside's chairman, Okay, order order, pint of order, point of order, order order.
Speaker 1: Order, chair recognizes Miss Crockett, point of order.
Speaker 3: Missus chairman, state your point.
Speaker 13: Is it a lot in the rules for a member to incite violence against another member? I mean she she wants to take it outside.
Speaker 3: With hey, I have the First Amendment right to.
Speaker 13: Yes, I'd like those words to be taken down. I am moving to have those words taken down. I believe it's against the rules.
Speaker 10: Going outside the violence violence conversation that isn't.
Speaker 3: The committee will suspend, the member will.
Speaker 10: State the state the words he wishes taken down.
Speaker 13: Where she said that we can take it outside, which is direct violation against the rules inciting violence against another member.
Speaker 1: Our pigs inviting violence. It's not inciting, it's inviting. Were some people going to try to claim that that's not a let's fight, that's that's always been a let's fight.
Speaker 3: You all take this outside, all right?
Speaker 4: But that was Jasmine Crockett in Nancy Mace, the the attractive fire brand first woman ever to graduate from the Citadel Military Academy, getting into it there. Crockett implying that Nancy Mace was just trying to protect girls sports and locker rooms and women's places and prisons and the rest of it from sick nutty men to raise campaign dollars.
Speaker 3: An interesting allegation. Indeed, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I say, you let them fight and then maybe they accidentally kiss.
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, gieminy gig, I mean pig peg pig, I said, pig.
Speaker 3: Okay, you want to step outside ely day. Four hours of this every day.
Speaker 1: If you don't get every segment in every hour, you can find it in podcast form. You just look for Armstrong and Getty on demand. That was pretty fiery. That's some good stuff there. Four hours. That's against my will. I'm being held helps and help Armstrong and Getty