Speaker 1: Hey, Andrew, Hi Scott. Oh did you even turn my video on? Yeah? That would be fun. Okay, well, oh sorry, I was just about to go for a bike ride and you're like, hey, let's record. What a reveal. Wow that was exciting. Thank you for that. Sorry, sorry, well, I mean hello, it's a beautiful day here in the New York Metropolitan area. ANDREWA, do you want to record? I'm like, no, dude, it's ninety degrees out, it's sunny and beautiful.
Speaker 2: Because every time I'm sorry, every time I say that I want to record, all of a sudden, no, you're.
Speaker 1: The person who's like, oh really no, I can't. I gotta go. Sorry. Remember I'm sorry that you live in the concrete jungle there and you have nothing to do. But it's it's eleven twenty am on Thursday, June nineteenth. What you were making it seem like, I'm asking you. You said five pm is when you can do it. I'm as I want to go out at.
Speaker 2: Eleven thirty, which is technically within working areasone though we're all technically off today.
Speaker 1: It's this is going to take fifteen twenty minutes. That's all I was asking. I worked this morning. I worked the morning and now I want to get on a bike and ride to the beach.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you willn't fifteen twenty minutes. That's reasonable. Okay, how was your day going? I mean it was great until you texted me. Oh really, So you think the listeners are a burden? Then interesting?
Speaker 1: No, I think you are a burden. I want them to do it. At five o'clock when I got home from my day, what are you doing? So I have to going out with the kids, the kid the coop? Are the kids? All those your Jersey City friends. We're gonna go out drinking and puzzle breaks, puzzle breaks, what the escape rooms. We're gonna go do crazy things and climb on stuff. We're gonna drink and do puzzle breaks and what was the other one? Climb things. You're gonna go climb on things and do do outdoorsy extreme things at five o'clock tonight. Well, I'm trying to you know, that's that's my time where I'm home. That's I guess, not your witching hour. Well we have opposite lives, man, Yeah, kids, everything, that's right. Kids. So you're gonna go ask you this. So as soon as we're done with this. It's gorgeous. What do you do? Just sit there and like watch TV.
Speaker 2: I'm probably gonna do my peloton. Need to get that in. Want to do at least a forty five minute ride right then afterwards, Who knows, I might go down and see my sister today. Luna just got a haircut, so she's gonna be super snuggly and adorable. It's like, I don't know, I might go outside for a little bit, go for a nice little walk.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is this is like the first beautiful sunny day in a long time. We've had so much rain, and I want to go use the day. And you are. I mean, but if you're done by eleven forty five ish, you still have five solid hours and knowing you, you're gonna hit the sand and in two seconds you'll be like, it's hot. Oh my god, I'm so hot. I gotta go. No, I love it. I sit there all day as long as there's no green flies. They suck. So you're a country bumpkin with a beach heart. That's interesting. Country bumpkins like the beach. Yeah. I love that you now consider yourself a country bumpkin. I cannot you said it. I'm not a country bumpkin. I'm a suburb guy who just happens to also like the country and your beach. You like all climates, your all terrain, all terrain, Scott, that should be your name. That's great. Well, I'm actually I'm glad that we have this time because I need this time for my stomach to decide whether it's going to get sick or not. Because I just was having lunch when you texted me, and I had some leftover pasta and I found a jar of sauce in my closet that I put on said pasta. It was a jar, I don't know. Someone brought it up to the radio station a couple of weeks ago, maybe even two three months at this point, some local local guy that makes sauce. And I'm realizing now that it's been When I opened it, it didn't go, you know, it didn't pop, So I'm realizing now, and I read it it's a keep refrigerated. I think it was like fresh sauce, and it was supposed to be in the refrigerator all this time. So when I ate it, it was like really tangy in a city Acidy and I think I might get some sort of a stomach upset now or die? Yeah, those are two valid options. Quick question. Yeah, was this sauce the one that had my name on it? No? No, no, no, no, it wasn't that. That's good saucey buying the supermarket has sealed and everything. I don't know about this other one. Then some local guy like made this and brought it and stopped a label with his face on it and brought it up. And there was a bunch of them, and I took one of them, and I just I didn't know. I put it in my closet and the label literally says keep refrigerated. That's interesting, not after opening, just like always, so I'm going to get sick. What did you have? Did you just have like pasta with red sauce? Yeah, and a little bit of cheese, which was probably also bad because it's aid January twenty fifth on it.
Speaker 2: So you just gave yourself an expired lunch pretty much, so you poisoned yourself.
Speaker 1: I did it was nice knowing you. Wow. Okay, I guess I gotta be on the hunt for a new co host. You should do that anyway, Actually, why Okay, you're so busy. Now you're just done. No, you're so busy.
Speaker 2: I try and record bull chats for the listeners, and it's oh, gott, I gotta go. I'm busy from eleven thirty until at least six thirty for the next five days.
Speaker 1: Let's not have twenty five minutes here of just complaining and whatever. No, I can cur So what else is new? What are you doing on your vacation? Well, with that, kids, you know, I'm actually taking off now. The show is off for two weeks, so I'm going to take off for the full two weeks. But I have no vacation planned because, you know, kids, both of them are still I mean, my older one is pretty much done even you know, it's just testing now and whatnot. She doesn't have to do any of that because she's graduating. But my little one is still in school until June twenty seventh, like it goes to almost the end of June and then immediately starts camp right after that. So, you know, kids and all, I can't really go anywhere. There's no time to go anywhere. Maybe I'll do like a little weekend get away with the girlfriend or something. I don't know, but you know, we've got graduations coming up, and it's just there's a lot a lot going on. So I'm actually gonna use the two weeks probably to get the house in order, which I've been trying to do for months and years. So I'm just gonna take one room at a time a day and just do what I need to do. Are agreeing garbage bagging it, and just getting rid of a ton of stuff. Well that's the thing. I'm probably just gonna move things from one room to another because you know, I don't get rid of things.
Speaker 2: So well, if you have any clothes that you want to get rid of, put them in garbage bags and then they could donate them for you.
Speaker 1: I have them, but let's talk about that for just a moment. Oh boy, So closed donation is always kind of a weary thing for me, because I'm totally cool with closed donation if somebody is going to go wear it, like, if someone's gonna wear it and you know, make use of it and it's gonna do good, then yes. But if it's gonna go like in one of those bins and they either use it for rags or they sell it to first of all, so I discovered a store, okay that it seems to me as if when these bin okay, so, when these drop bins are full, basically the owners of the bins will just sell the stuff by the pound to whoever and they do whatever they want with it, and then they just take that money as the donation for whatever organization the bin is for. So I found a store that actually just eyes all that stuff by the pound and they put it on racks and it's in a store and it's insane. Actually, yeah, but we found a lot of really cool stuff there. But it's also nuts that it was all just donations and now this for profit store is just making money off of it. But I guess that's just kind of how this system works. It doesn't necessarily go the clothing doesn't go to people that need it, the money from the clothing does, and then now a store, a thrift type store, is now selling it just to you know, the average man like you and me. So, you know, there was racks and racks and racks of obviously donated clothing. There's some really cool finds in there that there's lots of vintage stuff and Cooper got three Lululemon sweatshirts or like ten bucks apiece. So I mean that was a pretty good find. But you know, and can we talk about vintage. I'm sorry that I'm just going all over the place. But so I was at some all in New Jersey. I was in a mall in New Jersey. That's the deal with vintage. Yeah, So what was I something square rivers, some kind of square them all. They had the Houstons there. So we went for lunch at the Houston's. Okay, first of all, all right, we'll get back to Houston's anyway. So we went into this store because it looked like they had some cool old ish things, and there were some like old video games and whatnot. And then they have a clothing section which is T shirts, which our T shirts basically that I have in my attic. And the woman says to me, oh, these are all vintage eighties, nineties and two thousands. Here's my card if you have any of it. You know, we buy this stuff. I'm like, vintage, Like, nineties isn't vintage? Is it? No? It is? Sadly it is nineties is vintage now? Like if you listen to classic rock, they play nineties songs now. Oh, I know the classic rock station plays Green Day and stuff. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's depressing for me to me. To me, vintage is the sixties, that's vintage. It seems like that.
Speaker 1: I mean, even early two thousands is reaching that point where it's becoming vintage, like Y two K is now a fashion style wow, which is again depressing for me being thirty four and seeing things that I grew up with now being considered old vintage. I guess it's a plus that I am a hoarder and my attic is full of all my nineties and early two thousands T shirts. I can probably open my own store, but I could also sell them off to a vintage store.
Speaker 2: Now, let me tell you something that I don't think it's gonna be anything. I think this is the Beanie Bee bubble all over again. I don't think anything that we have from that time period is actually worth anything. And you're gonna go to a thrift store and be like, want these T shirts, and they're gonna be like, here's a five dollars store credit, or here's a seven thousand dollars store credit. Here's your five dollars if you want it for cash instead.
Speaker 1: But but like, so my older daughter will go through my T shirts and be like, oh, this one's so cool and take it and like cut the neck out of it and now it's hers, you know, like I have. I had a T shirt with like the old Pepsi logo on it. It's like, oh my god, that's so cool. And she took it because I didn't want to wear it anymore because it was really big. But these kids love big giant things, and you know, cut the neck out of it and now it's like a night shirt. It's just it's interesting. Hmmm. So I don't know. I'm gonna think I'm gonna go through my things because I need room in the attic. The attic is just full. That's the dumping ground, you know. When I want to get rid of stuff on the main level, either goes up in the attic or down in the basement. I don't throw anything out. I fear your your attic may collapse with all the stuff that you have up there. There's a lot of cool stuff there.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you say that, but the more you keep putting up there, the more or sorry, the less space there is.
Speaker 1: And at some point, I just don't know if the floorboards can hold numerous boxes that you have up there. It is a museum. Imagine if you were able to clear it out and make it like an actual other room. That's what I always wanted as a kid. I always wanted an attic bedroom. I was like, that's so freaking cool. Wow. But then you get to.
Speaker 2: The logistics of it, because every TV show I feel like in the early two thousands like that I would grow up with. You always had like a cool either basement bedroom or an attic bedroom. But it just isn't. Now that I'm older, I'm like, where's the insulation? How are you gonna get air up there? Or down there?
Speaker 1: Get like Phonsie lived above the garage. That's kind of cool, yes, a, but I mean the attic. Most attics are not climbing controlled or finished for that matter. No, take one one false step and you're through the ceiling. Yes, and there's no insulation, so then it gets way too high, and then how do you get air up there? That's like a whole expensive there. Like the parents must have really loved them, is what I'm trying to get at. If they built them an entire attic upstairs for them, right, well, if I went upstairs right now, it's probably one hundred and fifteen degrees up there, and I would die within thirty seconds. Yeah, it's like it used to just start sweating profusely the moment that in the summertime it is so hot. In the winter time it is so cold. There's no happy medium. But I mean that's where the air conditioning unit is. So I suppose you could just like cut a little hole out of one of those vent things and just stick a vent cover in it, and I don't know, maybe you got air up there.
Speaker 2: I don't know the amount of Like our attic has like mouse dropping sometimes and birds up there like ew. Yeah, it's you know, I think it's because it's an It's our house is almost twenty five, twenty six years old, Like we lived there for a very long time, so you know, you have like things that I guess not wear and tear on the house. But you know, but sometimes there's birds up there and you could hear them like tapping.
Speaker 1: It's very strange. Yeah, I mean my parents' house was built in the fifties. Wow, So I mean that it's see and they say, I don't know what's that song? These bones are good that like older and the bones are good the resk so like my older houses have better bones and they last a lot longer, but a lot more things go wrong within the house, Like my dad's always say, hey, so this pipe is leaking, you know, and it's just it's always something else. I mean, I envisioned at some point probably living in that house because they got a really cool backyard, and I don't yeah, I don't know, but it's just like there's so much that you're gonna have to repair on an older house. And plus they still got the eighties mirrors in the bedroom and old the bathroom from the eighties, and I just you'd have to redo everything and it just smells like old you know. People. Well, well, I feel like that this is easy to get out because I don't know, I feel like once you get a couple of air fresheners, leave the windows opening on a nice fall day, boom, everything's not. I'd have to change the toilets. I definitely have to change those toilets out, there's no doubt. Oh yeah, I forgot. You have a weird thing about not sitting on someone else's toilet. No, it's just a weird thing. Because I'm weird. I think I told you, like, if I go to my parents' house, I will put toilet paper down on the seats, just like at work, but like at a hotel. Nope, bare ass. I don't understand. That's very strange. And there was last week at work. Oh my, I was so tired at like four forty five in the morning when I got there, and I go to the bathroom as usual, you know, my five o'clock bathroom thing. So but I was so tired. I went into the bathroom and I just sat down, and as soon as I felt the seat, I was like, and I jumped. That woke me up. I jumped up because I forgot to put the paper the liner down And I can't believe I sat bare ass on a work toilet seat. Those are so gross. Do you have any tushies at your house? I don't. I don't use I don't want water right on my butt.
Speaker 2: You need everybody needs a tushy. That to me is the most disgusting thing. It's one of those that once I realized what it does, it made me then say how disgusting we all are here for not doing it.
Speaker 1: It's such as your ass dude, it wets it. I don't. It's a simple hygiene trick that everybody should be doing. Otherwise you're walking around with disgusting mud butt fix it. I don't understand the pa So all I'm doing is when it Okay, would you just take a paper towel to clean something? Just wipe it over instead of wetting it, and it cleans it better. It's water, it doesn't. I wet the toilet paper. It's the same thing. Where are you wedding the toilet paper? You go to this sink, so I wet it in the sink. First. No you don't. No, you don't. I swear on my life. So at work at five am, your wedding paper towel. So you're you're clenching. You're clenching opening up this. No, this is my routine. I walk into the bathroom, I put my things down. Okay, I go into the bathroom and I take one toilet liner and I wipe the seat with it, throw it in the toilet. I put a new toilet liner on, and I take two bald up pieces of toilet paper. I wet them at the sink and I put them on the little shelf. So there waiting for me. That is insane. You are crazy. That's crazy. You're getting butt wet, stopping paper like things, putting them on the shelf, not fully wet, just the top part. I know what I'm doing. I've been doing it for years. So you are putting water up your butt in a sense, that's correct. But I'm not spraying it up. Spray is like a powerwasher. You're getting rid of all of it, so you're making sure there's no remnants. It's so dumb to be doing it that way. If I'm sitting there and doing my thing and there's one PLoP and I get water spouted up up, ah, it's so good. I don't want water in my butt. It doesn't belong there except in the shower water pool. But water cleans it. You're cleaning, yes, it does water, yes, and it's cleaning everything in there. So this way, there's nothing left. Goodbye. Let's move on to the wedding. The wedding. Yeah, hold on, what are you doing? Hold I'm gonna see if this works. We'll be back right after this. What am I supposed to make? The noise? No, I think it's played on my end. I don't know. I played anywhere else. I didn't hear it. We'll be back right after this, and we're back. I remember that sound, Yeah that I have them all in this my stupid band box. Remember when we used to use the sounds? Yeah, I have them all here when we record from home, which we should definitely do more of for bowl chats anyway. Question, what are you blurring out? I don't understand. Why can't you just be regular normally? I don't know. Let me see if I could fix that. Can just be a regular human? Why do you get a blur background? Okay, let me turn that off. I'm in every man. I don't care what I look like. That's right. No, I'm in every man. Every man's no filter, no filter, that's ever. I've never used a filter in my life. You are who you are. And if you don't like it, FU, Is that better? That's way better? Okay, normal person. It was just portrait lighting. I didn't actually have any filter on it. I love the spaceman on the subway. That's great. Things. I just I moved my couches around. So now look there's six of them. Isn't that cool? Is that you? But the problem is that see these I bought originally the four big ones, and then you better explain it because not everybody's watched. I have one, two, three, four big frame spaceman. So then when I moved my couch to the other wall, I said, wow, let me get two more spacemen. They changed the frames without telling me, so then I emailed them and we're like, why are they so much smaller? And they said, oh, we changed frames because it doesn't damage as much in packaging. Uh. I was gonna say, it does look kind of dumb considerably smaller, but I would have just done the and then put the two somewhere else. No, because it really needed to fill the wall because it's a really big wall. But now I have so much more space in my apartment and I love it, and I should have had it this way the whole time. That's cool, all right, So really quick, what I want to talk about before we leave you? Right before you and I came on here, we were discussing really quick.
Speaker 2: Also, everyone should get a day just to wrap it up anyway you go, no, yes, don't be a mud butt, get it a day.
Speaker 1: Continue. Okay, So you mentioned Carla, Marie and Anthony before we started this podcast. Because I said that you look great or something like that. Now, so I'm you asked if I was invited to the wedding. I was. I got to save the date thing. And the problem is that it only came to me. I now have a significant other in my life for six or seven months at this point, and it's very quite serious. And you know, I kind of hinted to Carla that, you know, oh got your thing. Hah uh. You know I have a girlfriend, you know, And so I just beat around the bush a little bit and she's like, are you hinted to me that you want a plus one? Because I didn't know that you were serious or anything. And I guess I'll change it. But I mean, am I a dick for asking?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean wedding etiquette for me is always you just do whatever they go with. I would never ask the brider groom to make any concessions for me because it's their day, not mine. So if I don't have one, and also, you know, so many people at the wedding, it's not like because I was invited to a wedding, but I'm gonna be away. But they gave me a plus one because I genuinely wouldn't know anybody. But I've also been too invited to weddings where I didn't know anybody and didn't get a plus one, and was like, well, I don't know if I'm going to go to that.
Speaker 1: Because I'm not just gonna try and make friends. It's just not who I am as a person. Well, she said that she was inviting people plus ones that had significant others. I have a significant other. She was unaware of that, I think, and so she's kind of like on the fence, But I honestly really don't want to go without her. So I mean, and you would still go. You know everyone there, it doesn't matter. So you're not gonna go if you don't get a plus one. Quite possibly, that's insane. You've known them for so long, you've known no disrespect. I love that you're happy, But you've known your current significant other, like you said, for six or seven months, you've known them for at least sixteen seventeen years, right, So you're gonna choose new over old, because no, there's no choosing. I would like to share the happy day with my significant other.
Speaker 2: But you're it's not about you sharing it. It's about them having the happy day and you celebrating them.
Speaker 1: You see you can. I get it. But also, I'll stand my ground. Why would you stand your there's nothing to stand your groundover. That's you creating a limitation because you want it to be about you. It's about them. No, it's not about me. I want them to enjoy their day. But I want to enjoy their day with my significant other. But but again, you know so many people there. Yeah, but why should I be excluded there? She said, she's inviting people with significant others with a plus one?
Speaker 2: Yes, like Sheldon, let her know that I had one, Like Sheldon. Let's just say, who's married to Danielle twenty plus years? Or Garrett Nally married how many years? Again, I totally get it. Love that you're happy, totally understand. But if A she didn't know and b six seven months, you can't just not go. That would be insane.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess we'll see what happens. Oh my god, that's crazy. You're insane. No, I mean two people go, they get a better gift. Right, So now you're saying if you don't get invited with a plus one, your gift will be less. Uh, obviously because you're gifting for two people. If two people are going you dope, this seems like a hostage negotiation of what you're trying to do to get A plus one and A it's crazy, but B it's to be expected, so then it's not crazy.
Speaker 2: No, it definitely. I guess you're right. If if this is what it is, I shouldn't expect anything less from you. Well, well, I'm happy that you can make someone else's wedding about yourself. That's that's that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: I love that about me. It's not about me, but I want to enjoy it for me. It's their happy day, but I need to know that I'm going to be happy too. Well, I mean, yeah, I should be happy as well. We should all be happy in life. That's what we work for. We all should be. But on their special day, you get it. Look, I was just alerting her to the fact that, you know, hi, I'm with somebody, so hi. But again when they yeah, because when they sent this save the date about like four three four months ago, it was you know that take your seven months minus three four months. It was still fresh and new exactly. It was three months old at that point, which again, did you did you mention that, hey, it's fresh and new. Well, I don't know where it's going. So how would she know? Now you're asking three months four months before the wedding, Hey, add another table at the table, just add one more chair. No, no, I mentioned it then, So I mean I'll just see what she does. I mean, i'll read you the text messages if you'd like. No, I'm okay. I don't need to be read the text messages. Well, I don't know. Maybe it was funny. I'm save it for the reunion. It'll be fine. Hold on, let me put on my glasses. I just got them upgrades. Hold on, well, we'll be back right after this again. Oh wow, okay, thank you. We'll be back and we're back. Did you find your text? Yeah? Yeah, I did so. She asked for my address on March fourteenth. Okay, I sent her the address On March twenty fifth, I wrote, got it you, dick, which means I must have gotten the save the day, Yes, I said, also looking back at our text. Did I not tell you that I have an amazing girlfriend since the end of December? She said, I did not know that. I said, Jersey girl, and she's effing amazing. So she hearted that and I didn't say anything. I didn't say anything whatever. So she wrote that they're only inviting people who are in relationships, so no one got a plus one and a guest. We would have addressed it to her. I don't know. I don't know exactly what she said. Anyway, she said, I'll add her to the list. What's her name? So I mean, I guess you know.
Speaker 2: So then this whole past five minutes of talking to you, you didn't.
Speaker 1: Read the text, right, I forgot that part. And then I wrote, not at all? Why I mentioned it to you, you dick? And she said, lol, yes it is Scott. Okay, yes that is one hundred percent. Why you mentioned it? Are you crazy? I wrote, no, asshole. You and I talk about this shit, and I see I never told you. Why would you know you brought it up? Why would you? Again? You are crazy. She's coincidental, she's asking, she's telling you, Oh, oh, I got the RSVP. This is so nice, This is so sweet. Yeah, it's so sweet. I'm in a relationship. Now, I'm in a relationship. Hey, hey, she's amazing. I'm in a relationship. I love her. We're great. You clearly did it to get the plus one? No, No, I just I hadn't spoken to her for a while and I wanted to make sure she knew it.
Speaker 2: So at the time that you're asking about rsvping, you bring up that you have a girlfriend. You did it to get the plus one, which is fine to Carlo's points, Yes, you should have told her in December if you're really that close and you talk about these types of things, But you waited until conversation was initiated to insert that you are in a relationship and will need a plus one to their wedding.
Speaker 1: Do you miss see this? When did we all go out for that lunch in Jersey that I went to? Were you there? Yes? That was in December? Okay, so all right, so I wouldn't I did not. This had not occurred yet in December. Yes, this nothing was mentioned. Point nothing was mentioned.
Speaker 2: So again, if you were that close, you would text between December and March when she's asking for the address, and then a week later when you get the save the date like it clicks, you know what I'm saying, like, Hey, just oh I'm and I'm in a relationship too.
Speaker 1: Now this is great. We're so home. Did it click? It clicked that when she sent me to save the date, that's when it clicked. Yes, But you trying to cover for it by then being like no, no, no, that's not why I said it. I just want you to know I'm happy right now. No, everyone can see through it. No, that's it at all. It was just bad timing. Okay, okay, totally totally just coincidental, weird bad timing. Like it's not even nice anymore for me to go to the beach. You ruined everything? How did I ruin everything?
Speaker 2: You're the one who ate expired tomato sauce and expired cheese on your own pasta. Who knows what's gonna happen when we hang up.
Speaker 1: You're gonna explode on the toilet with your two wet, disgusting toilet paper rolls that you douse in water and then smack up your buttthole. Well here, I have a sink right next to the toilet. So home is great. Home is easy. Okay again, just get a bidet. We'll fix everything. Why I don't want water spring in my butt? I don't understand. On the toy it's one thing if you're in the shower But why would you want it when you're on a toilet because you can't why it's on demand? It gets in your pants. It doesn't get in your pant do you how high do you keep your pants when you're doing your business? You kick? What are you talking about? You can't completely dry your whole ass? How do you dry it? Because after you wet, then you get the paper towel. The goal is that you're just cleaning everything so that when you finally do do the toilet paper, there's nothing on it. It's everywhere. It sprays in the toilet bowls. You're bunts. It doesn't spray up your But what are you talking about? It's more disgusting to get a dry ass piece of toilet paper and then wipe. That's insane because then you're just smearing the other way you're doing something when it's clean, You're crazy. This has been a proven method. Hygiene is better when you use it by day by who the bidet companies? But oh so now you're going against big bidet. I'm not doing that the big bidet companies. Okay, you really leaned into Country Bumpkin way too much. Now my stress level is up wood. How about that I'm on the farm and just poop in the field. Okay, natural fertilizer. Wos that's right, so so rugged all terrain. Scott come here, he doesn't care. For a second, I thought you had a cat, and then I realized it was Sawyer. Look, Luke, who's here? It's Andy? Come here? Hi Sawyer? Oh look, oh, look at it. He doesn't want to. Just so you know, I'm gonna committed relationship. So can I get an invitation to your wedding? He knows, he knows, he knows all. I think you just got an ear infection. My sister is a double ear infection. Really does she swim? No? So I don't know how she got it. It seems like such a young kid thing. And so I'm a little confused as she got a double ear infection. But a last here we are. Okay, I'm gonna let him go. You go down. I'm gonna ride to the beach and then I'm gonna jump in the pool and it's gonna be a beautiful day. Ask me my butt in the pool because it's all water. Okay.
Speaker 2: See, if you don't here's the thing. If you don't use a bidet and you're just using a dry ass piece of toilet paper and then you're leaving. Guess what, you still probably have scharticles all over. But if I what if I use a bidet powerwash the inside boom, it's a clean butthole. Then I wipe the toilet paper, nothing is there. So I would trust someone with a bidet going into a pool to not have disgusting pupicles all over you.
Speaker 1: On the other hand, ninety nine percent of the population does not have a bidet or want to use one again, because for some reason, in America it's well, that's gay if I spray water up my butthole. But in every other country in Asia, they have bidets, and guess what health like actual health, it's cleaner. It is cleaner to do that than to do what we do here. It makes no sense. So Scott, I will send you numerous reports over the research. I want to see the research. I will happily send you the research. Scott, give me the research from the bidet companies. I want to see it. Okay, yeah, you all right, I'm trying. I'm trying to be okay. Oh your volume's gone. I'm trying to be okay, but I'm struggling. Okay, we might let's end this. Yes, thank you for listening to Bowl Chat. This is the sister podcast to Serial Killers. That's where we eat cereal. Then that comes out our butt and we clean it. Okay, that's on Mondays. Great cool, Love you guys, Hope you are having a wonderful day and we'll speak to you hopefully again soon on a bull chat on Monday. Yeah, I don't I got nothing to clink in here because I don't bring any spoons. Maybe just a ow. That's annoying too, Now stop, maybe try this there? Follow us on Serial Killers, PC on it. It's our outro music. Isn't this fun? Yeah? So that wraps up another ball chat for us. Thanks so much for joining, guys. We love you so much. Thanks of Sporting Pod. Make sure you like, share, review, and subscribe whatever you get your podcasts. Thanks again. Scott's about to go for a back ride until next time. Say clink, Scott clink Andy, Ah, let me click this ah yeah.
Speaker 2: Now if this is the outro music, then it would have to be like shots of the episode.
Speaker 1: I don't hear it.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well I hear it on my end. Anyway, We love you guys keep things by.
Speaker 1: Wait, should I have on headphones? Okay? Probably anyway, love you, bye bye,