Speaker 1: Coming up, but four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is my husband has found his meal ticket. Okay, we'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few just a little bit. We gotta wait a minute, because right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call. Nephew, what you got for it?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, yes, yet not surely you know, I don't discriminate. I prank black, white, green, blue. I prank the young, and I prank the old. That's what I do. I do all that. And the title is draws at the Retirement Home. You know when you say draws, you have to pause. Draws at the Retirement Home. That's what I got for you, all right, cat dog, if you would hello, yo, oh yeah, it was just this is attorney David.
Speaker 3: Uh huh all right, this is Anthony.
Speaker 2: I was giving you a call. You used to work at the uh Seniors Center, Am I right?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, we got a bit of a problem here, are you familiar with miss Yes, yes, older lady, that that Caucasian lady that's here at the center. Yes, okay, now we got a problem. I know you retired in uh in December, but uh, there's cleaning out her room, cleaning up her room. There's been some uh men's underwear found here, and she's saying that it's yours.
Speaker 4: Well, then you got a problem because I don't know where the ladies live at.
Speaker 5: No here here at the center, sir.
Speaker 4: They're claiming that, then at the center you find the ladies and men underwear. City was man or whoever and whatever and whatever. Now, I don't waste my time with that. If you're gonna call somebody, call somebody, jitter state now, but don't waste my time with you.
Speaker 5: Have a nice d Wait just a minute, sir.
Speaker 2: I don't want to have to I don't want to have to get officials to come down there.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, mister, just listen.
Speaker 2: I don't want I want to I want to try to do this without your wife finding out.
Speaker 5: But we need. I got a few questions I need to ask you tell.
Speaker 4: Your wife you many mess time.
Speaker 5: Come on call it back though.
Speaker 6: Hey, this is sorry. Please enjoy the music until I answer.
Speaker 5: That's right, Hello, Doris, is time poor?
Speaker 2: He didn't cuss up, but he keep hanging up, so so I need I need you to help me out.
Speaker 5: I want you to.
Speaker 2: Call from your phone uh huh and put us on three way and say, hey, you need to talk to these people.
Speaker 7: Okay, Hello, Hello, this is Tony's right here. I told him about the situation where so I just want him to clear it up so you can stop calling him.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is an attorney, David. Is he available? I can speak with him?
Speaker 7: Sure, Hold on the second David.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, mister uh Tony Anthony? Could you possibly tell me what's going on? Why we would find your your underwear and miss.
Speaker 5: Is in her room?
Speaker 3: How do you know on the west? I'm sorry, sir, actually end too on the west, Sir.
Speaker 5: I don't. I didn't work here.
Speaker 2: The younger the lady is saying that it's actually your underwear that's been in her room here at the retirement home.
Speaker 3: You got the room. This is a bad time to be messing with me. And where is you at anyway?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 2: I'm down here at my office right now. Do you need to come and see me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I need to come see you. What are you all that?
Speaker 2: What seems to be the situation because I'm getting I'm getting a hostile you're signing very hostile right now, sir, Well, I'm.
Speaker 3: A hostile individual. Okay, call you some old lady. You call me bum, tell me something about when you see yo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sir, you're gonna watch your tone and you're gonna talk to me like you got something. Man.
Speaker 3: I ain't got to watch nothing. I'm an old man. I ain't got to do but die. I don't even pay tax. What you want. You want to do something, you go ahead and only do it, but don't be calling my noma normal.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I want to tell you this, sir. Yes, this is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You have been prank phone call by your girl that's standing right there with your daughters.
Speaker 3: You know what, I would have kicked both of y'alls. Why you do that? Tom what's wrong with you?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Man, you know this ain't no good time for me.
Speaker 4: Man, Man, I don't have time.
Speaker 3: Man, you messing with man?
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I'm i'm i'm, I'm in the studio. I'm in New York City.
Speaker 3: Man, Oh New York. Well you get a chance. When you're going back your field, you stop through tripping, put your picture on your so she wouldn't know what you look back next time I see you. Oh, man, you got but you know this woman, you got the wrong Monday.
Speaker 5: You should have.
Speaker 3: Had somebody else. It ain't gonna work. You couldn't get that off.
Speaker 4: She's crazy as hell.
Speaker 3: Hey, but I got something, Miss darry.
Speaker 2: Hey, I gotta ask you one more thing, Miss Anthony. What is the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: You know what it is?
Speaker 3: Show?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: Alright? Come on, come on? What the weather? Oh?
Speaker 2: The haters out there? No pranking praise up in here?
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 5: That's all right.
Speaker 2: I ain't got to worry about y'all. I'll tell you where it won't be no haters. It won't be no haters this weekend. That's this weekend, Saturday night, Wind Trust Arena, Shy Chicago, Illinois. Okay, Bill Bellamy, Mark Curry, Tommy Davids and lou Nail, Tony Roberts and yours truly nephew Tommy at the wind Trust Arena.
Speaker 5: That will be no hatereus. This is the Sweetest.
Speaker 2: Day comedy Jam Charlie calling y'all from Chicago.
Speaker 5: Yes, just got back.
Speaker 2: How long, y'all, How long the sweetest day go back? How long they've been celebrating Sweetest Day Comedy. I'm not comedy, but Sweetest Day.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, I have no idea. Yeah, I'm just glad they celebrated.
Speaker 5: Y'all from Chicago and no.
Speaker 1: Noting what the last time I was living in Chicago, I had just broke up with somebody.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's why. All right, shall we get a broke up Day coming pretty soon?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: Something one more, Bill Bellamy, Mark Curry, Tommy Davidson, Lounell, Tony Robertson, Yours Truly, Nephew Tommy Win Trust Arena. That is this Saturday Night, Sweetest Day Comedy Jam, Chicago, Illinois. Laying in the Cut is my man, Nephew Tommy and Friends. That's October twenty sixth. It's the Hymen Center, the Hymend Center, Lafayette, Louisiana.
Speaker 5: Tickets on sale right now. Nephew Tommy and Friends.
Speaker 2: That's BMT Productions, PRIs Nephew Tommy and Friends. And Laying in the Cut that's New Jersey Pack. November the thirtieth Thanksgiving Comedy Festivals. Me and my girl Cheryl Underwood have teamed up Nephew Tommy, Cheryl Underwood, Vaness, Mitchell, and Dominique. That's the NJ pack. That's New Jersey Baby. That's in Newark, New Jersey. Right after Thanksgiving on November the thirtieth, tickets on sale. Rick Now, stupid is moving around the country. Have y'all noticed that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we notice it.
Speaker 2: A stupid hit. People talk about it. Stupid, just moving, moving, moving.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful thing, all right, nephew, congratulations. Coming up next, Strawberry letter, the subject my husband has found his meal ticket.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll talk
Speaker 1: About that, find out what that's all about in just a few Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.