Speaker 1: Good morning, peeps, and welcome to WOKP Daily with Meet your Girl Danielle Moody, recording from the Home Bunker, Folks, on this fucking Friday, let me tell you, the level of anger that I have is unhealthy, and I am beginning to realize that more and more. This week I recorded my other show Democracy Ish, which comes out every Thursday, that you should be listening to, with my friend Waha hot Ali, and you know, we didn't know what to talk about because there was just so much. There was just so many things that were so fucking bad. It was hard to pick just one. So we spun the wheel of hate right and today on fucking Friday, I'm like, well, what topic am I gonna talk about? Am I going to talk about Elon Musk being an entire fucking anti Semite and racist and making the hashtag ban the ADL trend on Twitter worldwide over the weekend? Am I going to talk about the fact that he basically used his fucking satellite Starlink connector to be able to, oh, I don't know, provide intel to Russia on the Ukrainian drones. Mind you, Starlink receives money from the United States is subsidized from the US, Like is it? That?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: The fact that the Attorney General, Steve Marshall in Alabama is now pushing to make freedom of movement for pregnant people in that state and anyone trying to help said people, whether it be through I don't know, a fucking uber ride or information for them to access an abortion in a place where it's still legal to use apparently, get.
Speaker 2: This, just just get this, folks. The state of Texas is passing legislation that would make it illegal to transport people who you think could possibly be pregnant on highways.
Speaker 1: Folks, What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What in the actual.
Speaker 2: I just first of.
Speaker 1: All, you know, I know that none of these men went through health class, and I know that in the states that they are from, their health class probably amounted in prayer, holy water, and a picture of a bird in a be That's probably what their health class look like. News fucking flash, people accessing an abortion aren't showing, right. So generally speaking, you're looking at people that are accessing an abortion somewhere around you know, by the latest, like twenty twenty two weeks, you're not showing, you know, Like, so when you're singing that you're going, So what are these officers doing? Are they just pulling over any man and woman in a car together, any two women in a car together that happen to be on a fucking highway? And then what is the state of Texas and Alabama? Are they gonna start forcing women forcing girls right when they get their period to alert the Attorney General that they've started their menstruation and then upload that into a big what portal so that they can keep track of when everybody who has a uterus in their state is on their mentional cycle, so that then you can do what exactly make them have to get a visa in order to leave the state of Alabama to go visit a family member in New York or California, or they'll have to get written permission and then show you what they need to pull out their tampon and make sure that there's blood, Like, what the fuck? Honestly, folks, this shit is happening, And I just like, I, you know, I genuinely do not know anymore what the fuck it is going to take for people to recognize what this Republican Party is up to and doing. I just feel on a regular basis, like we've lost it, right, Like we've lost democracy, and what we are right now are just the leftovers, right, the ones that didn't get taken up in the fucking rapture. And now we're trying to make sense where there is absolutely no sense to be made. I I gotta tell you that when looking and watching the news and reading the headlines, Donald Trump, just FYI is the least of our fucking problems. It's the least of the problems. Let me give you, Let me paint you another picture. Tennessee right ousted two of their house members, right, the Justine, who then were forced to run again in a special election for their own seat that they were duly elected to. You had Senator Warner, because of Georgia's racist laws, have to run for the same seat like three times in order to now be serving his full six year term. You have Florida Satan right, who decided to fire prosecutors Democrats that he doesn't like. No recourse for them except to go through the same judicial system that is rigged by republic plicans.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: We talked about Wisconsin yesterday or on woke Wednesday. Wisconsin. We tell people to go and vote in maths they did. They voted for by eleven points. A Supreme Court state Supreme Court justice that the Republicans are getting ready to impeach no recourse Alabama, Texas, Florida, Wisconsin. The list goes on and on. Folk. So I'm sitting here and I'm thinking to myself, So, what is anybody going to start talking about the fact that voting alone ain't securing our democracy, That these Republicans do not give a fuck about your votes. First of all, they're also not trying to win them, right, And I brought this up recently then RNC didn't have an agenda in twenty twenty. What do you think their agenda is for the twenty twenty four cycle that they're hoping will be the last cycle. We're not in a good place, do you know what I'm saying. What I want to bring up is that Huckabee, former governor Mike Huckaby, decided that on his television show, because that's what Republicans do after they lose an election, win election, you know whatever. Mike Huckabee decided to get on television and say that if Donald Trump does not win the election, this will be the last election. Wait for it that is decided by a ballot and not a bullet. Let me say it again because I want you all to be very clear about what Mike Huckabee has said. And he said it on his what is this stupid show? Oh? Right wing Watch reports? Okay, Mike Huckabee said this.
Speaker 3: Here's the problem. If these tactics end up working to keep Trump from winning or even running in twenty twenty four, it is going to be the last American election that will be decided by ballots rather than bullets.
Speaker 1: Well, what I laid out to you before this batshit crazy is that ballots don't matter to the Republican Party. You know, somebody said this recently. He said this this week on MSNBC, and I forget who was, but they said, you know what we learned, right, And I've said this on this show, So it's not news to you all. What we know is that Donald Trump, on top of breaking a whole host of laws that he has ninety one charges in four indictments that he's facing. On top of breaking a whole bunch of laws, donald Trump destroyed, blew up, torpedoed every single fucking political norm. And by doing so, what he showed the Republican Party is that, like y'all don't have to be these chumps that just follow political norms just because they've been around for almost two hundred and fifty years. It's just a norm. And the more that you break them, the more people will just end up shrugging. And you can continue moving forward because you've secured your power grab over state legislature through gerrymandering and voter suppression and other terrorist tactics, and so you don't need to give a fuck what the voters think, right, You don't even need to put out an agenda, because what's the alternative, they don't have one. They vote, we rig they lose, great, and if they win, we'll just unsate them. We have the power to do. So what are they gonna do about it? And it turns out not a fucking thing. So it doesn't matter whether or not you vote, because you can take them to court and go through the same court system that Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump rigged over his four years in office, and then what they've continued to do since he's left office is doubled down on the fucking rigging. They don't give a fuck about the voter. Your vote doesn't matter when they have supermajorities and can do whatever the fuck they want. Take Georgia, right, Brian Ken, in the eyes of the rest of the Republican Party is a chunk because he came out and said at a press conference, yeah, we passed this law, but like, I'm not going after finding Willis, nor am I greenlighting anybody to go after finding Willis. We're gonna see how this shit plays out. Do you know the only reason why cause he don't like Donald Trump and maybe he's the last quote unquote Republican that actually does give a shit about the rule of law because when given the opportunity, like everybody else, to find him eleven seven and forty votes, though he said, yeah, I don't really want to go to jail, So no, we're not gonna find you those votes because there are no votes to be fout because you didn't win them. But everybody else is like, fuck them, voters. Votes don't matter. Our only hope and get this hold on to your hatspoken because you're gonna say, oh, wait, there's hope. Not really, but I want to lay it out in that way. The only hope, right is that Republicans, if there are any left that haven't had a lobotomy and put in a Naga brain, which I don't think that there are. The only hope is that Republicans come bust and eat themselves, and that other Republicans that are saying decide to start running against and win those seats back. But that's not gonna happen, because power begets power. This was never about abortion, just like it was, you know, never really about voting or democracy. Once Donald Trump was able to show the Republican Party that you need to go after power. You don't get hour by asking the people for it. You don't get power by running on issues. You get power by turning the country against their countrymen. You get power by creating a shared enemy and then swooping in with the fake fit. Because by the time that all is said and done and they've given you their last cent right, they've given away their last rite. Unbeknownst to them, so long as they see the black person down the street being beat to death or suffering or losing their home or what have you, Yay, they can sit outside and cheer. But what they don't know is that they're giving away their rights too, and by the time that they wake up from their white supremist, fucking wet dream, it'll be too late. And I think, folks, it already is. I actually think that we lost democracy in January twenty seventeen when no Van pushed back against Donald Trump's win. If you remember, Donald Trump on that fateful election night, was shocked as shit that he won. Yet we know that that election was interfered with by the Russians, but no one investigated it on the Democrat side because they wanted to have the perception of a peaceful transfer of power. Are they peacefully right? They peacefully transferred power to a power hungry authoritarian thinking that won't be them next time? What were you thinking there would be no next time? It's done. So I'm sit in here, folks, on this hot ass fucking day, and mind you, it's still to you know, summer until September twenty first, but it is fucking hot here. I just want to let you all know I think it's done. I do. I think that democracy is done. I think that barring an actual national uprising, national boycott, barring people actually for their rights and discontinuing work and getting into the streets the way that the Iranian women did, the way that the Egyptians did. Like unless we're going to get into the streets for weeks and months on end, right while we have a Democrat that is the president of the United States, so isn't going to turn the military on us. But until you know, because let's just be clear, it's not gonna matter if it's Trump or DeSantis or Haley or what have you, there will be no such thing as protest come twenty twenty five. If a Republican wins office, We're done. You know what I'm saying, Like where we are right now is pretty much the precursor to that. It's like the prolog of a book giving you a general sense of you know, what the fuck you're getting into. We're you know, neck deep in fact, and no one seems to like get that. The people that are living in Alabama get it. People that are living in Florida get it. The people that are living in Texas get it. But I think that those of us that are sitting up cozy and comfortable on our high horses in blue states, I don't think that we get it. I don't think that we get that they're coming for us next that if there's a Republican in the White House, they're going to try and befund our cities in bully our governors into ending abortion, bully our governors into ending diversity and equity, bully our governors right by defunding public schools who are trying to teach the truth, and they will hold federal resources right like they will squeeze us out. I don't think that folks are thinking like that because there's no plan. So on this bucket Friday, what am I say saying fuck it to every single motherfucker that is deciding to opt in and be an ostrich and not get with the fucking program. Democracy isn't hanging on by a thread. It is gone in at least twenty three fucking states in this country, if not more. No freedom of fucking movement registering period. Now, the registering of period, that's just an idea. But trust and believe they'll find a way to institute it, because who gonna check them boo, certainly not the Democratic Party. That is it for me today, dear friends, on this god forsaken fucking week in America. As always, power to the people and to all the people. Power get woke and stay woke as fuck. Try to do something to you know, hold go on to your sanity this weekend. I wish you well on that venture until Monday.