Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to beat your happy Hour.
Speaker 2: I'm and I'm Serena and.
Speaker 1: We are here with the Bachelor himself, Grant ls Grant Welcome.
Speaker 3: What's going on? How you guys doing this afternoon?
Speaker 2: We're doing great?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm doing great, man, I'm doing great. Had a busy day getting ready to head out soon for a flight, so I'm happy to talk to you all.
Speaker 2: Where are you flying to?
Speaker 3: Going to New York. We're doing a little which is granted promo, so that's gonna be really fun.
Speaker 1: Nice. You were out here for the premiere? Correct?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Correct? We saw him, we're with him, he was like, incorrectly.
Speaker 1: I'm just straight off the script. You were What did you do for the premiere?
Speaker 3: No? Outing with you guys had a lot of fun too. It was a good time.
Speaker 2: It was How was that? How did you feel now kind of looking back on that night?
Speaker 3: Uh, it's surreal, you know, it happened so fast. But you know, I really appreciate a little party and like being able to watch at a nice watch party. It definitely changes the atmosphere a lot. It's fun, it's a lot, it's a lot cool. It's a lot. It's it's more fun.
Speaker 1: Is it what you expected?
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly, you know, it's what I expected, you know, but it's always different watching it live. It's always different.
Speaker 2: That is actually very true. Yeah, well, it was fun to be there. It was also fun to have Charity there because she was just watching you. I was sitting next to her and she was looking at you just being like, God, I know exactly how he's feeling right now, having done this before.
Speaker 3: Too, so right, it was good having her there, somebody who's who's done it before and watched himself back. It's definitely it's different when you're like the lead. It's oh man, it's a lot more. It's a lot more cringe. There's some there's a lot more cringe going on when you're doing.
Speaker 2: It's a lot more cringe. No, it was great.
Speaker 1: Let's jump to your Night one. How are you feeling going into Night one? How did you prepare for that night?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Night one always nerve wracking. It's always a nervous time. But you know, I just told myself, I'm just gonna be myself and whatever whoever the person I am is gonna show through on screen. And I feel like it did that, and I feel like the ladies really made it easier for me because they were They were a lot of fun too.
Speaker 2: Were there any entrances that stood out to you, even if it wasn't like a love connection, but like a gimmick or something that you really remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, Alex is right, and then Ridika's she had she had met them a little dance. Uh, Juliana stood out. There were a lot, There were a lot of entrance that really stood out. Sarah Pheni stood out because she had the poster of the big Head, So about that stood out. I like the girl's sense of humor.
Speaker 1: What did you think about the T shirt?
Speaker 3: Gun?
Speaker 1: How did that come come across?
Speaker 3: That was a little forward, but it was definitely it definitely came across like somebody who was intentional. And I'm just happy nobody got hit because that couldn't be me too.
Speaker 2: I've actually been thinking about that as I see clips of that entrance come up, I'm like, I feel like this was not enough of a concern that, like, imagine this just took out one of the girls like they got you. Guys got so lucky that you didn't absolutely whack someone with a T.
Speaker 3: Shirt it was a safety hazard. I've been to some like NBA games where they shot the guns off and like they hit they those things, those things hit.
Speaker 2: Pretty hard, So yeah, they're meant to go really farm. Grant's like, oh, so that was that paperwork I signed before Zoe commenabalm exactly.
Speaker 3: That exactly, That's what that was right there?
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you at all surprised watching it back kind of seeing Zoe involved in a lot of the drama with the girls, Is that something that or were you kind of privy to that when it was going on.
Speaker 3: I'm not surprised. I'm not surprised, you know. I definitely I definitely had an inclination of that behind the scenes. But I think that Zoe is somebody who you know, she's misunderstood some at a certain points. And I think this the journey for me was a lot about pushing these women and opening up and me finding my person. And in the process of that, you know, it caused you to especially when you start to care for people, it causes you to try to push people to do better, to be to be different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you set any intentions or boundaries with yourself when it came to drama with the ladies, if that was going to kind of be like an immediate red flag, or did you go into it with any like if this happens, I'm going to do this or were you kind of just being fluid and taking every situation as it came.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not really a drama guy, Like I really like to shy away from that or not shy away from that. But I avoid conflict at all costs, you know, and conflict for me is a final resort. But sometimes you have to stand up for yourself. You definitely have to stand up for yourself. And I think the approach I took was if somebody was starting the drama, but if somebody was involved and they were defending themselves, then you know, you gotta do what you gotta do. So I think the hard part is just figuring out what's going on behind the scenes. When you're not you don't see everything.
Speaker 2: So is that something that you wanted to know, Like, were you hoping to gather as much information about was going on in the house as possible or were you like I think I'd rather say, like ignorant to that and just deal with what's in front of me.
Speaker 1: That's what I was gonna ask, like, how much effort were you putting into like figuring out what was going on.
Speaker 3: I think that the group dates give the most clues on who started the drama because you could tell when the other women don't like somebody, and you know, it could be because I just don't like them. But if there's a if there's a consensus in the house and most of you know it's leaning towards one way, you can start to gather evidence. But you always have to give somebody the benefit of the doubt. So I tried to do that as much as possible with the little amount of time I had. But yeah, I mean that that was kind of my goal. I kind of used the group dates to see, okay, like this just how they're acting, and how is this person acting in the group setting? Are they comfortable people? Are they a likable person? You know? I try to figure that out, And yeah, that's that's that's basically.
Speaker 1: It are you are you with somebody not being able to get along in group settings, but also like you get along with that person, like Zoe for instance, Like you're getting along with her great and it seems like you guys both really like each other she doesn't necessarily get along with the other girls in group settings. Is that an issue for you?
Speaker 3: I mean, I would like to consider myself a pretty likable guy, you know, especially if I got a couple of drinks going. I'm like, I like, you know, I like to be the life of the party, like to have fun. So if my partner, you know, and they walk in, they're like, oh, there's Grant, there's somebody else, I wouldn't really I would kind of ruin the mood. But there's always the people that don't like you, So it doesn't matter what you do. So you just got to find a common ground. If it's like, if it's something that reoccurs a lot, and like, okay, why people not like this person? There might be a reason. But if some some people are just not gonna like you for breathing, So you got to just figure out the balance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Zoe did come in hot on that first group date by pulling you all the way up to the rooftop. Did that catch you off guard?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, definitely caught me off guard. You know, being in the position as a lead, I think that it's wrong to like stop somebody from stealing. I've never seen anybody do that before, so I think that's part of part of the game, you know, and it gets you more time. There's a way you do it, there's a way you don't do it, but it called guard I remember when I was on Gen season, I tried to avoid doing that, but being the lead, I gave everybody a chance to like show me who they were, and that was just a part of the process.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've had a couple of hard like I don't want to call them hard tests, but like you've had a couple You've had to navigate a lot early on with the women and kind of these different personalities and all their various approaches to the relationship with you and the dynamic in the house. And so far you're doing a really good job.
Speaker 3: Well we'll see, we'll see, because it gets it definitely definitely gets hard, especially when, like you know, there's everybody's trying to go on your attention or have your attention, and there's still do some things that normally, maybe in the in the normal world, you'll be like, oh, maybe just relax, but in this setting, it's like you kind of have to see where everybody lies. So it's not everything goes, but you have to let a lot of things play out, you know, and and it causes it may be it make it a little sticky sometimes.
Speaker 1: This was this was the first time we've seen where the person that gets the first impression rows also gets the first one on one. And we see you give that to Alex. Just kind of like, did that way hey heavier on you knowing that this was also the person that would get the first one on one And why did you choose Alex?
Speaker 3: M It didn't. It didn't weigh any heavier on me because because I, you know, I know that there's a certain amount of one on ones that go into the season. I know it's important, but I kind of was just taking it one day at a time, you know. I wasn't thinking about how I wasn't thinking about the severity of the one on I was just trying to build a connection and have fun. So I wasn't thinking about it like that. And Alex got the first impression. But we just we had fun, you know, we had you know, there's the start of a relationship. Sometimes you have that sense of humor. Now from there it has to grow, but the initial foundation could be that. And I saw that there, and I think that she was somebody that I got along with.
Speaker 1: We will nice. Let's talk a little bit about the group date where you and Carolina are dancing on stage. That's that's episode two, right, Yes, that's episode two, because then that kind of leads into some of the drama that went down episode three with Carolina and Rose. But just I don't know, touch on on your relationship at this point with Carolina, because we do see she eventually ends up getting a one on one date as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my relationship with Carolyn at that point. You know, I really liked our first interaction. I really liked Carolina's personality and obviously she's a very pretty woman, she's beautiful. But I liked her personality and I liked our banter. You know, she didn't take things too seriously, and yeah, that led to you know, especially on the group day with Mario, I liked the way she kind of held her own she hasked some rhythm, you know, she was able to she had fun with it, and I like that and it was really something that I felt like she matched my energy. So that's why, you know, it led to us dancing on stage and her Yeah, and that group, meet me giving her the price for that group. This would be I don't know, a dance on stage.
Speaker 1: And when how do you feel? You know, it's one thing to make out with a girl with just the cameras, but like when you're making out with somebody and then the rest of the women that are also trying to date you are kind of standing there. How does that feel?
Speaker 3: I think that you know went for it, and I went for it as well. You know, I think that was something that it was a little It was a little different when there's people watching, but being in that moment, you kind of you're kind of in the moment and things happen, you know, So I understand it was a little bit awkward for the other ladies, but you know, that was the moment that we had and that's the way that things went all right.
Speaker 1: So then I got to ask you, were you thinking about Rose in that moment?
Speaker 3: No, that's the thing. I think there was a there was a big miscommunication there. And you know, I would never tell somebody that I was thinking about them while I was with somebody else, you know, especially.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't strike me, It doesn't seem like you would do that. I just don't see you like, that's like a uh, that would be a like a massive error at the beginning of your season. So you don't strike me as a person that would do that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and if we ran the tape back of that conversation between you and Rose, is there anything you can think of of, like I was saying this and maybe she interpreted it like this, any like pin ability to pinpoint where the confusion stemmed from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think I could pinpoint exact where it stemmed from. And you know, going into that afternoon setting, you know, I had just been on stage and I went in there and things were awkward, were awkward, So I was trying to really reassure the woman that I noticed them.
Speaker 2: And do you feel that when you went to the night portion that things were off?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was it. I definitely felt it, Like I definitely felt the eyeballs in the room, and you know, I really wanted to figure out what's going on. But I could pinpoint I think that. You know, we had several times we danced. You know, we danced in the beginning with the lady from the Pussycat Dolls. We were all on stage and when Rose was there, she was right next to me, and she somebody had my eyes on. But when I was dancing with Carolyne, I was fully present in that moment. So somewhere through the Grape mind things got misconstrued. And yeah, at that point I kind of had to defend myself a little bit because I tried to come into this journey to be really intentional with my words and with what I said, and when I did make mistakes, I owned them. So when, you know, when that happened, I kind of was really taken back by it, and you know, I had to really defend myself because I know that's something I wouldn't say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it sounds like your messaging to Rose was more alonglines of like, when I was dancing with you, I was thinking of you, and when I was dancing with Caroline, I was thinking of her, and like, your intention is to be present with the woman that is in front of you, right, and.
Speaker 3: That that I noticed, Rose, you know, and even prior to that, when we were practicing our dances, like I noticed her, you know. But when I gave the the quote unquote prize to Carolina, I was there with her. So yeah, I just wanted to kind of let let the woman know that I was focusing on each one of them individually, and I think there was a little bit of I don't know if there was, I don't know, you know, I don't know what got in the way there, but that was definitely a message that.
Speaker 1: I wasn't trying to put across you. You decided to give Rose your last Rose of the evening? Why did you keep her around and not let her go after that situation?
Speaker 3: Just because I think everybody deserves a chance, you know, even though I was really hurt by the situation, I felt like, you know, people were questioning my character. I feel like she at least deserved a chance to stay around. And maybe she maybe she really didn't hear what I said, or maybe she really misunderstood what I said.
Speaker 1: She did own what happened. She did own it too.
Speaker 3: It's like she owned it. And I think that, you know, if I made a mistake, I would own it. And I think that during the you know, I kind of took responsibility even though I did I knew I wasn't and wrong. I kind of took responsibility for that and said, you know, I got to watch what I say because it's easy. It's really difficult, you know, when you're dating multiple people. It's my first time doing it. People you know, feelings are gonna get they're gonna things are gonna be a little sticky. So you know, there's a little bit of grace there and I just feeling she deserved another chance.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Rose obviously made a mistake here, no doubt about it, and I think it's great that you were able to kind of show forgiveness. Do you think that you can really trust her moving forward? Like, do you think that trust can be rebuilt? And does it make you kind of nervous moving forward about how your words could be twisted by Rose or other women in the house. Again, I will.
Speaker 3: Say that, you know, after something like that happens, you're a lot more reserved on what you say because any little thing that you say can get twisted, not intentionally, just that's the way things when there's feelings involved. That's the way that things happen. I assume, And everybody's different, and you know, it's really hard to rebuild a relationship and the short amount of time that you have when when something happens, it's really hard. And it's not like you're working on just building relationship with one person, so that's even less time. So yeah, you know, I will say that we really try, and I think that Rose is sweet, she's amazing, and I think that, you know, we just have to see how everything happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know it's pretty early on, but you do give Beverly a one on one date and then it never happens, she gets sick and goes home. Does that throw you off at all? Because it's early, but you had to at least like her a little bit to choose her for a one on one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's something that definitely threw me off some. You know, Beverly was a connection that was forming, and you realize how fragile, you know, the the journey is, and you know, relationships in itself are fragile until you build up a lot of trust. But this one little thing, somebody getting sick or a word said or something, it could just it could just twist the whole way things could have went.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: Something that was really disappointing. But you know, I'm glad that she was better because it was something that that could have really affected her. And I just focused on the ladies that.
Speaker 2: Were left did they tell you what happened? Like, did they tell you, Hey, she's having her appendix removed in an emergency? Secure?
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, that's something that she needs to she handled, because she needs to handle you know. I wasn't like, oh, man, why did she hear? That would have been she definitely needed to get that taken care of.
Speaker 2: There's no option, you know, either either she gets to take care of her you know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was an emergency for sure.
Speaker 1: So then you end up you choose three women for a group date, which you know kind of makes it seem like those those three women are.
Speaker 2: On your radar. Yeah, we see Litia, Sarafina, and Dina. How did you make the selection of the three of them go on the day portion and then Litia getting the night portion?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I just went on based off of who I thought would be best in that setting. You know, I wanted to see because Dina is very type A. I wanted to see how she would to act around the dogs. Saraphina had a really bubbly personality. I wanted to get to know her better, and Latia and I had just formed a connection, so I wanted to see if we could further that and see how she would act around you know, animals, because you know that's something that's that's a step you know below kids. So you know, I think that that would that would have been a good setting. And then you know, I picked Lutia just because of the way she was and our connection at that point it was it was further ahead.
Speaker 2: Was it awkward at all?
Speaker 1: I was?
Speaker 2: We were saying, I think this is like the smallest group date we've ever seen it being only three people. Was it uncomfortable at times? Or were you guys able to navigate it where it felt kind of fun?
Speaker 1: I feel like that would be easier.
Speaker 2: It looked really comfortable.
Speaker 3: It's a lot easier because like.
Speaker 2: Really, okay, yeah, I guess I'm just mentally comparing it to a two on one, which always is really uncomfortable. But I guess there's not that pressure of like one stage and two go right.
Speaker 3: There's not that pressure. And then when there's seven or six women, it's like you don't want to keep eye contact here for too long because somebody when there's three, you could kind of divide your time and say, Okay, maybe I'm going to spend some time here or spends the time there. Seven is just a lot.
Speaker 2: You know, right, And I guess the competitive energy is lower because they're like, well, we're all going to get times, you know. If he's off washing the dogs with Dina, no Biggie all have my time in a little.
Speaker 3: Bit exactly exactly, you know. And I think that that's the vibe that that was there. You know that it wasn't too competitive, but it was good to where we all we all got along and then the dog's help, you know, the dogs didn't hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just finished week three. How has it been deciding who is getting sent home every week? I know it gets harder every single week, but are you still kind of at the point where you're like, you know, it's you know, it's clear. Are we struggling? What's that like?
Speaker 3: Listen? It was a struggle for me every week, honestly, even you saw like, I'm an impact, so I feel for people and sometimes it leads me to make decisions based upon them how other people feel. So even the first Row ceremonies, second Roll seminary, when I saw Ello crime, like, I felt bad, felt really bad, and you know, but it's something that it has to be done. So I just tried to keep in my mind, you know, this is for I'm trying to find my person, and this is the way it goes, you know. And yeah, I may may have been a little naive, you know what I'm saying, like be just because you know, I know that this is what needs to be done, but I felt I felt bad about it, and and it becomes harder. It only becomes harder.
Speaker 1: We see stepping a little bit outside the show. We see that you release a song.
Speaker 2: On Spotify, party Girls.
Speaker 1: Which I feel like, I feel like the audience may have a mixed reaction to. A. The song is called party Girls, and B there is a lot of stigma around people that do go on this show and music Is. I feel like music Is that is the one instance where everyone's like, oh, they're just here for their music career. How would you respond to all that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's you know, I think that it's possible to you know, look for love and have interests. You know, maybe the timing wasn't the best, you know, I thought, you know, night one is like a party. It's you know, it's just my vibe, you know, somebody just likes to have fun, I'm creative and that's just me. So it's not like I'm there for the wrong reasons. I think people throw that around so much. I think you could have both. You know, if you like to paint, you could be on the show and paint. If you like to do karaoke.
Speaker 1: You know, I just is something part of who you are.
Speaker 3: You know, I went on the show and all of a sudden, I'm on stage with Mario. I think that's something that is you know. I think music is something that's really fun. I'm not saying I'm going to be doing that, but I feel like it's. Yeah, it was just something I had fun with and maybe maybe I could have worked on the timing a little.
Speaker 2: I like what you said that you can be looking for love and have passion and interest that you're pursuing at the same time. Are you pursuing a music career? Is that a goal or intention of yours?
Speaker 3: No, it's not. It's not a goal or intention of mine at all. You know, I think that I'm really happy with a lot of people work. I do like karaoke, and you know, getting in the studio and making a song. If I think that it's you know, I always like to push myself or test myself, whether it's like boxing or or even in trading, or you know, just certain artists you're playing piano or trying to learn a new language or learning an instrument. I think it's something I always try to do. So I'm not pursuing a music career. I'm not going to be dropping singles. But I think that the song fit the night. And I thought it was, like, you know, it's a big party, so I just I thought, you know, it would have been really good. The song was terrible. I thought I would have got ringed out, but I thought it was okay, you know, but I won't you know, you guys don't have to worry about me dropping and no more singles. Regret, no more singles. I won't be driving any more single.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we're threep. We're three episodes in what then you're obviously watching it back. What has been the most surprising element of the show or anything that's happened to you so far.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of things. Obviously, not that I was surprised, but I was really happy with how great the ladies were. And then two, you know, watching it back and seeing everything that happens that you don't see, and there's such a short amount of time you have to make the decisions that you have to make, and they and they and they're so judged and they're weighed upon. So yeah, just seeing just seeing the dynamic that was happening in the house when I wasn't there. And I think that, you know, the thoughts that I were having about the ladies, I think that they're they're unfolding. I think everybody is is the way that they were were.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there's no like woman that you're like, Oh, I'm I'm shocked to see you act like this.
Speaker 3: No, No, there's there's none that I was that I'm shocked with. You know. Uh, there's none that I'm shocked with. And I think everybody stayed true to themselves.
Speaker 2: That's good. That's got to be a good feeling. I feel like that's not that's not always the case.
Speaker 3: This season's not over yet, so we.
Speaker 2: Got that's true. There's still a lot to come.
Speaker 1: I mean, so far, so far, the drama that has been brought to your attention. We mentioned in our in our recap that I mean, I feel like I would handle it the same way you're handling it. I think you're doing a really good job of just kind of like, you know, hitting it on the head right away, like what's going on. Are you happy about that approach and do you kind of carry that on for the rest of the season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, something, especially in my life, I confront things like right then and there because if you don't, you live festers and the terms in something way bigger. I was really I tried to go in there and do the best I could to not be a part of any drama, but it just so happened the drama involved me and are something that I you know, that somebody thought I said. So that was really surprising to me. That was like a curve ball and that was probably like my worst nightmare happening, and it happened. So I had to like approach. I had to approach it right then and there because if I just ignored it, then it, you know, the ladies would have really started to question my character, and that's the last thing I wanted because I proud myself on that. So just that was something to me that was a difficult situation, but I handled it the best way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to ask you something that Joe and I were talking about during our recap because in this episode, we see you navigate a situation with where Zoe comes to you and kind of says, hey, there's some stuff going on in the house, but she doesn't give any names. And then on the flip side, we see Carolina come to you and talk about what Rose said and like you kind of have to pry it out of her. You have to give a couple guesses, but you eventually get there. What is your preference, like we were we were like, what's the right way to do this? Like do you tell the lead who said what? Do you give names? Do you not give names?
Speaker 1: In my opinion, if you're gonna if you're gonna do it, then do it all the way. Like if you're gonna come to you with with information, then I want all of the information.
Speaker 2: But we're also coming from a viewer's perspective, right, like we haven't been in your shoes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's that's a that's actually a really good question. I feel like, typically in my life, if somebody said something, I'm gonna approach the person specifically. But since I'm like the buffer, but the lead is the buffer in between, I think if you're gonna come and say that, then you can't leave them like, well, so this and this said this and just figure it out. Yeah, yeah, that's that's you know, maybe you could. But then again, on the flip side of play Devil's Advocate, it's like it's a little messy if you're like so and so said this and I don't want you, so it's that's like a really delicate situation.
Speaker 2: Is because when girls come to you and say like, hey, this is going on, I must I feel like we see it. And even if you're not saying it in your head, your first question is probably like, well, who, like who did that? Who said that? But then at the same time, when you have the information of who it gets you, you kind of have to get involved. Now you have a sense of like accountability of the situation.
Speaker 3: I think the best way to go about it, like if I could rewind the clock, it will be somebody comes to me said, there's something happening in the house. I'm uncomfortable with the situation. I'm just letting you know, And then it would be up to me to to to sit all the ladies down and approach it. Listen, there's some things happening. That's my first thing. And then if it continues to happen, then you tell.
Speaker 1: Me who it was.
Speaker 3: But the first, the first action would be she tells me, doesn't tell me any names, and then it will be up for me to sit everybody down and to say, okay, like there's some there's something going on. Can somebody tell me who it is? You know, I would like to know what's going on, and then that way they could tell me, and then if they don't tell me, it continues, and I know it's it's that's the best.
Speaker 2: It's giving grant. It's giving principal grant of the Boucher Academy.
Speaker 1: I mean, were you expected going in that you were going to have to kind of like be mediating a lot of situations between different women.
Speaker 3: I was so naive going in. I'm like, we're all gonna have fun and I'm going to get to know these women, and I'm going to try to if there's a situation. I didn't expect that, Like, I knew there was gonna be something, but I didn't I didn't think that it would involve something something I said or something that they thought I said. I didn't think that that was like, that was like a three sixty flip the switch on me because I didn't I didn't know. I didn't know. And then it really dampered a lot of my relationships in the house because people start.
Speaker 2: To question, yeah, we know, know how this drama has affected your relationship with Rose obviously, how did it affect your relationship with Carolina?
Speaker 3: It affected my relationship ship with Rose and Carolina because at that point I was like, why is why are you guys talking about things that are being said behind my back, you know, or like behind it, you know, to each other. It's like, get it just I'm not gonna say, you know, for me, I wouldn't have handled that may that's all. And then I wouldn't have handled it that way. And I need somebody that's gonna handle the situation the way I, you know, see things similar to me. So it definitely was a red It definitely let off some some alarms there, but then I still needed to process it and figured out what I was going to do because it could have just been miscommunication. You know, there's always that aspect.
Speaker 1: Did Joey the the Last Bachelor, give you any advice going in?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Not going in? He gave me a you know, there's a He gave me some good advice, which was just, you know, you have to stay true to yourself, and you know you're the person that you're with is going to be watching it back one day, so just move with respect. And you know, I definitely did that. My season is that it was definitely a lot different than his season, you know, in terms of the drama. So I had to try to figure out how to navigate that myself, you know, So that was something that was difficult.
Speaker 2: So watching it back, what have been some of your favorite moments to either relive or see for the first time.
Speaker 3: Uh, just just my personality, you know, I love to have fun. I thought the R and B date was It was definitely was cringey, but I had fun. I thought it was really fun. I thought the basketball date was really fun seeing seeing the ladies do something that they typically don't do and just put themselves out there. It showed me who really wanted to be there, and I think they all did.
Speaker 1: I view were to put money on it, Who's if you were in a bet again for any of the women playing basketball, Who's the best player?
Speaker 3: The great question? Honestly, Chloe was the best Chloe. Chloe. She she is, Yeah, she's tall. She has a really good layup package. You know, she was doing left hand right hand, so.
Speaker 2: She's gotta Chloe. Okay, before we let you go, what episode were you most excited to watch back between one, two and three?
Speaker 3: One? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah?
Speaker 3: One. You know that's iconic.
Speaker 2: Night one so iconic and also just light, like you can really enjoy. I feel like.
Speaker 3: Everything that's the night where there's no no stress, Like it's one, there's no expect well, there's expectations, but there's no nothing before that happens, so you just to do.
Speaker 2: It's magic. Joe and I love Night one episodes. If you could describe your season in one word, what would it be?
Speaker 3: Roller coaster?
Speaker 2: And I feel like there's been a tone here of like there's a lot to come, so I'm bracing myself. But the last question is is there anything you can tease for us for next week's episode, which will be episode number four?
Speaker 3: Next week's episode, Oh yeah, next week's episode, Episode four is definitely Uh, it's gonna involve a really beautiful location and it's gonna be it's gonna be romantic, and you know, hopefully you know, the drama dies down, it's gonna be a roller coaster. It's gonna be a really cool Grant.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule and hopping on Bachelor Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have a safe light to New York. Thanks for making the time and stay tuned for more episodes of Grant season of the Bachelor, and be sure to tune into our exclusive recaps and interviews on Bachelor Happy Hour. Thanks for listening, Bye
Speaker 1: Bye, Thanks for having me back.