Speaker 1: Elvis Duran in the Morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks, Elvis Duran, Elvis Durant phone tap.
Speaker 2: All right, Danielle, what's the phone tap all about? Well, Ralph emailed us and he said, my wife and I were on vacation in Las Vegas and my wife stole the place mats from the table of the hotel we were staying at. So I want you to call her and I want you to tell her that we busted her a phone tap over place mats. That's right, here we go. Hello, Hi, man, I speak to Ralph Franco.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, he's gonna get me schools calling.
Speaker 2: This is Maria from Towers.
Speaker 3: Oh Hi, how are you good?
Speaker 2: Is this missus Franco?
Speaker 3: Yes, you're a problem rising.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually I'm calling from the security office.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You guys were here in April, right, and there were four place mats that were missing.
Speaker 3: There were no four place mats when we got there.
Speaker 2: Well, they were there before you checked in. We did inventory before you guys got there.
Speaker 3: Madam. I wouldn't take four place mats first, well, their design didn't even I wouldn't even sink to such a height of taking four place mats from my powers.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean there are four designer place mats. There are one hundred dollars each place mat.
Speaker 3: I didn't take a design of place match, and I don't here you call me up. First of all, when we were there, we did not see place mats because we didn't eat.
Speaker 2: And who who stayed with you? Is it just your husband?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Just my husband and I?
Speaker 2: So maybe he took the place mats.
Speaker 3: Why the hell would my husband take the place match? You got some hell glowing up here? First of all, you people school us on this stup of powers. How do we stow you on the damn thing?
Speaker 2: Okay, wait a second time.
Speaker 3: We want to transfer. We get a song and a dance. And now are you telling me that we took four place match?
Speaker 2: But you're getting so upset about it. All I have to do is charge your credit card four hundred dollars. In the matter is taken care of.
Speaker 3: If you're charge my credit card four hundred dollars, I'm going to bring legal charges against you because I have no place match.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the thing. They're Marco BERTOLLI place.
Speaker 3: Mats we don't need, and they are Okay, we eat in our hotel, okay, but never eat in it. We go out to dinner.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Well, what you want to go to the hotel and eat when you're in Las Vegas? You want to go out and eat us those wonderful buffets. First of all, we did every night we were there for four days.
Speaker 2: Just because you don't eat in the hotel doesn't mean you didn't see the place mats and you didn't take them home to use at your home.
Speaker 3: Why would I use your place mats? Please give me some credit. I'm not some low life that doesn't know nothing of me or my family. I know you're just.
Speaker 2: So you know I'm going to be charging the visa for four hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: What's your name? What's your first name and your last name?
Speaker 2: My first name is Maria and.
Speaker 3: Your last name Lindsay Lindsey. I can't write this down right now? How do I know your name is Maria Lindsay? Well? Do I know your name is Maria Wendsay? That you have the ball to charge my credit card?
Speaker 2: Why are you?
Speaker 3: Dare you? How dare you call up on this phone number and accuse me of taking something? Walk Patolio?
Speaker 2: What is how they are there are one hundred dollars each. Their designer placement, there are a.
Speaker 3: Thousand dollars each. I didn't take them. We don't eat that stupid hotel of yours.
Speaker 2: Obviously you did take them, because that's why you're acting like this.
Speaker 3: I am w here if I called you up and said, Dad, I'm driving right now in grassic Kin City and you're calling me up and asked me if I took your place? Mat Oh, Maria, you know what, I'm going to be coming down in Las Vegas and I'm going to beat the living patty when I find you. How's that is that? What you at?
Speaker 2: I can't believe that the you know, Italians talk to people like this.
Speaker 3: That is really a very very strong deplomatication of character. What is it?
Speaker 2: A defaemcation?
Speaker 3: I know what the world is. I just couldn't get it out right because now I have a cop following thing.
Speaker 2: Oh please, I don't even know who I'm speaking to.
Speaker 3: Security. We're kind of like, what is that? I want to be copped? Are you a wanna be cop? Ya? No?
Speaker 1: Iet?
Speaker 2: Security is a job, what a real.
Speaker 3: Law enforcement place? So you go, you get a job at this? Pull them up people and making accusations. That's really good. Security is people who go no no security. I want to be cops. I can't get into law enforcements for some ungod known reason, and thank god that they turned you down. So you get this job as a wanna be cops in security and you make accusations to people like myself that we took your place.
Speaker 2: Next, Missus Franco, it's Danielle Monaro from Elvis Duran in the Morning Zone. You got phone tabs.
Speaker 3: That's really cool.
Speaker 2: Ralph, where are you?
Speaker 3: Thanks rap money for making me look like.
Speaker 1: Elvis dan phone tab. This phone tab was pre recorded permission granted by all the participants. See Elvis Duran phone tab on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. Here in new Elvis Duran phone Tab weekday mornings