Speaker 1: Oh hi everybody you ready, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Not even recording, it's not even it's not even there.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe you should learn how to use your own board.
Speaker 2: You're right, you're right. So there was just a lot of nothing there. But why does that have to be up with the microphones?
Speaker 1: Don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try again.
Speaker 1: It's still not working.
Speaker 2: Huh makes no sense. Look it's on maybe oh.
Speaker 3: Hetty, Hi everybody, well remember that, Yes I do.
Speaker 1: Welcome to another exciting episode of bull Chat. It's the sister podcast, the Serial Killers and today where we talk about a lot of nothing. As Scott might say, Yes, today's.
Speaker 2: Wednesday, August ninth, and we're not going to talk about cereal because we don't do that here.
Speaker 1: We don't do that ever.
Speaker 2: Just in case you're looking for cereal, check the one that's a Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, check check that one.
Speaker 2: How are you doing, pal, great?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm okay? But you know what? What what was that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I'm winning here?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: You looked at me, okay, went like this, No, as if I had something on my chest or if you were going to do the Cooper thing you have a little Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get dinked.
Speaker 2: So would you do this weekend even though it's Wednesday now, I.
Speaker 1: Went to Italica on Sunday. Mash dude, maush, I didn't mush. But my friend Nick, our friend Nick moshed, Well.
Speaker 2: He's still he's still young enough. You would break your hip.
Speaker 1: I would not break Nick and I are the same age. In fact, Nick's older than me. Really, Oh yeah, that's what it is. I tell you something. I saw the one guy moshing. He was not in good shape. He was raging with like his stomach out was like so much. That to me is why I don't want to do it, Like I don't want that like sweaty slime, just gross.
Speaker 2: I have to tell you, I've been to a lot of concerts in my day, you know, in the nineties, Green Day all that, when they were banging into each other down in general admission. Yeah, I'd never been in a mosh pitever in my life.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you're the same person that scraped your foot and has antibiotics right now, so also got scratched in eye and said that your eye was infected. So to me, the thought of you in a mosh pit, somebody would push you and you'd be like my fever I did. Oh my god, my neck got dislocated.
Speaker 5: I can't move.
Speaker 2: I didn't scrape my foot.
Speaker 1: I'd pay money to watch you mash. Actually I was in a body of water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was ance. It was ocean water, ocean water, and Sawyer fell in the drink. Yeah, because we were paddle boarding. Sawyer was on the paddleboard for the first time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that picture.
Speaker 2: We got him a life jacket. Yeah, you know. So he was like, hey, guys, and he was hanging in there for a little bit and he's like, I don't know what's going on here, and he started pawing at the water, you know how, you know, like to see what was going on on the other side. Yeah, And after about two minutes he fell in, and so I had to go off the board and swim over to him and get him out. You know. Our friend David was standing on the dock. Yeah, and so he pulled him out from the top. And in that time frame, something either bit my foot or I brushed against a barnacle or something on the dock. And you can laugh all you want, dude, did I show you the picture of my foot?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I didn't show you the picture now so you can laugh.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised you didn't, because the last time you went to the hospital, you sent me a picture and was like, hey, dude, next time, think twice before you make fun.
Speaker 2: I actually didn't even want to go. Everybody here and side, oh you went to the hospital. No, I went to the I went to urgent care.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, sid, I went to urgent care two weeks ago. I just got a two hundred dollars bill for it.
Speaker 2: Premiums.
Speaker 1: What the hell is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so first it was that, and then it and then it turned into that, okay, and my whole I couldn't feel my foot at this point, I could not walk on my foot. You shut up. And then the next morning, what dude, the next morning like, look at my right foot is all puffy and I couldn't even walk. Wow. Yeah, yeah, So I was afraid that, you know, and Cooper's like, wow, your foot's not black yet.
Speaker 1: You're good.
Speaker 2: Let's go. Let's go to the beach. So we did, and then I went to urgent care and she said, wow, yeah, I'm actually a little bit concerned because I could see a puncture there. So something entered your foot. Whether it was injected, or if you stepped on something or whatever. I hate you. She's like, so I'm gonna give you antibiotics, but i want you to go get a sonogram because I'm concerned. See I wasn't the only one. I wasn't even concerned. I wasn't. I wasn't gonna do anything. But then I had like you know, pain going up my right side up to my groin, and then I had achy muscles in the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, so you were being a hypochondriac. Now you scraped your foot.
Speaker 2: I didn't scrape it, so I was injected. You can't say it, Yes I can. The doctor just said that they think the sonogram. Lady told me she saw a pinhole something. Yes, what she said, something injected into you. You're such an a hole. I hate you so much.
Speaker 4: Something injected into you. There's no proof of it anywhere. But didn't Yes, the sonogram that you got, that's right. It's gonna be a hefty urgent care bill. She wanted to see if there was a foreign object lodged in my foot.
Speaker 1: Was there?
Speaker 2: No? She couldn't find it.
Speaker 1: How do you know if you were injected?
Speaker 2: Because there was a hole where there's a pinhole in the bottom of my.
Speaker 1: Foot, that's what she says. But nothing is in there.
Speaker 2: She's a specialist, so.
Speaker 1: There's no foreign body in your body.
Speaker 2: No, it was an injection.
Speaker 1: Okay, what injected?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Some kind of sea creature injected me with poison. I had poison running through my veins.
Speaker 1: I could see you too, like yesterday. Thank god I didn't know about this yesterday because I would have mocked you, like terribly, just the thought of you probably walking on the beach with Cooper being like, ugh, oh Coop, we gotta go.
Speaker 2: Really, dude, I read that. I rode my bike twenty miles to the beach and back. Yeah, I pulled, and I pulled her on a trailer. That's how, dude. Shut up, you're so mean. I didn't want to go. Elvis is the one that told me I had to go. I'll show you the text. He's like, you better go, you go now, and I was like, no, it's nighttime. I'm I'm not going to the emergency room for this. It's silly.
Speaker 1: I can't. But I was injected.
Speaker 2: I don't know what. So now you're taking antibiotics, some kind of serum serum. Yeah, that you rub on your foot poison. No poison serrum rubbing. Can I see it my foot? No, the serum. It's not a serum. It's a pill. I say.
Speaker 1: It was an second.
Speaker 2: I ate it. You want me to vomit it up?
Speaker 1: I mean, so it's just one pill.
Speaker 2: No, I take one in the morning and one at night.
Speaker 1: Do you not have them here?
Speaker 2: Why would I have them here? I'd have them at home.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because I thought you it's like dioxylde or something like that. Interesting.
Speaker 2: They're big and blue. So anyway, I'm done with you. I had a wonderful, wonderful birthday weekend. My older daughter was away so till the injection. So Cooper and I we just we had a great time. Friday night, we went out for dinner. Saturday, I got up, I did work Saturday morning, and then right after that we drove out to our friend David Katz's how and we brought Sawyer. So Sawyer played with his three dogs, jumped in the pool, the whole thing, and then we decided we'd go into the water on the paddle board, you know, in the little inlet there. And so that's when this whole event occurred. I didn't even feel anything. Yeah, I was I was out whatever. We were hanging out back in the pool and barbecue, having lunched the whole thing. I was picking tomatoes, picking up dog poop. It was a wonderful afternoon.
Speaker 1: Until you know.
Speaker 2: And then later that evening, Pat I was like, oh, something happened, you know, I don't know, and my foot blew up. So I knew that something happened in the water there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's when the pain started, right in the right side.
Speaker 2: Anyway. So Cooper and I were going to go to the Googoo Dolls concert at Jones Beach. Cooper is the sweetest person on the planet.
Speaker 1: She was going for you.
Speaker 2: She's like, Dad, I know you want to go to Google Dolls. Let's go. Oh. She called them like the she said Goo something. She didn't know what it was, you know. But then we played one of the songs. She's like, I know that song. It was the one from Twister, A Long Way Down and whatever. Yeah, the name and all those name odd Way is dark Tonight, nothing, nothing, A boy named Goo.
Speaker 1: I don't how.
Speaker 2: Old were you in nineteen ninety six, ninety five, ninety five year four four. So you don't remember those songs?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, no I don't. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so I remember who he and the Blowfish though, Yeah, Darius Rucker, good guy. So I said, you know what, Cooper, You're just not gonna have a good time. I love you so much that you would do that for me, just like I used to go to the Wiggles and stuff for you, and and and Oogie Love Movie that we were the only ones in the entire theater because she wanted to go see it.
Speaker 1: That's the biggest box office bust of all time.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the Ugi Loves?
Speaker 1: They're terrifying.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then we went to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live and Disney on Ice and I went and did all that. So I think that she was trying to you that's right, well old off. Yeah, I think that she was trying to reciprocate, Like Dad, you went and saw all this crap with me when I was a kid. I'll go see your crap with you and I'll pretend to like it. But we didn't go. Instead, we went to adventure Land.
Speaker 1: Was it because of your foot?
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't because of my foot. I just I just felt bad because I didn't think she'd have a good time there.
Speaker 1: Oh but she offered. I know.
Speaker 2: It was very sweet of her, and that's all I needed, was her sweetness. So we went to adventure Land, which is the amusement park you know.
Speaker 1: Out by me and season passes four.
Speaker 2: Yes, and like nine thirty at night, when it was dark and a little bit chilly, Let's go on the Big Dipper. Dad. I'm like, Cooper, please, I don't want to do it. Please, it's the big water ride. Yeah, you know, oh you want to see the video?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we went on the We went on the Big Dipper. We were it was us and two other idiots. We're the only people on this thing. And and it was cold, you know it was it was kind of a warm summer night, but I mean it was cold here.
Speaker 1: She really went through it. I wish you and then you were cold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I wish you could hear the audio, but you'd probably able to hear me scream all right, we're going up now. Okay, that wasn't me, that was me. Why why I did at Nancy Kerrigan? Why why? Because I didn't understand why we were going on this thing. It was so cold and and whatever. So but then we went into that dryer. You know they have those dryers that now, yeah, they have a people dryer, and I.
Speaker 1: Could just imagine the amount of germs that are probably spreading that.
Speaker 2: No, you just kind of stand in it, and I was like, this thing is bs. It doesn't work. It's six dollars for just heat lamps. But actually this one was hardcore. You went in and it was like hair dryers were blowing all over you. It was like it was like a tornado of heat. Wow, and it actually dried your clothes. It was kind of cool. Nice, Yeah, so cool. We always have a good time when we go. There's good season, passes are good. You go for like two hours and you don't mind.
Speaker 1: Is the movie adventure Land based off adventure Land?
Speaker 2: It is, and some of it was filmed there.
Speaker 1: Really I should watch that because I've I now that I know that that's interesting.
Speaker 2: That's actually the only reason I watched it though. Whoever the director was grew up on Long Island and grew up going to adventure Land, and that's yeah.
Speaker 1: So did have like a little renaissance after that movie.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't think so it's still kind of old. I like it, yeah, but there's like it hasn't changed much since I was a kid. Look, the new rides have come and gone or whatever, but the concept is still the same. But I like it because I'm not a huge ride person, Like I don't go on I don't go on the roller coaster like that thing is like the most all. I can't even do the swings anymore. My stomach hurts. Now, yeah, that's what happens when you get a little bit older.
Speaker 1: What or you just become a hypochondria.
Speaker 2: I can't do the bumper cars either, because that one little dick hid will bang into your head on it and I get whiplash. It's no good. I can't do it. I can't do the bumper cars anymore either.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The turbulence is the newer roller coaster and like the cars they spin around, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: Can't do it, Nope, nope.
Speaker 2: And they got the Frisbee. I can't do that thing. Wow. Music express though, I like because people the change falls out of their pockets and I always find quarters and the thing.
Speaker 1: I'm excited because I'm going to Disney in October World. Yeah, oh good, I can't wait. Yeah, I'm so excited. We're able to make our reservations. Now. I have one gripe though, But I'll tell you after this break. It's the right thing to do. Wilford Brimley, what are you doing here?
Speaker 2: What's the matter with you? I should have just done this.
Speaker 1: We'll do it for the next one. I like that you felt the beat on it. I saw you moving.
Speaker 2: You like that.
Speaker 1: That's because I'm a music guy, you know, such a music guy anyway?
Speaker 2: Disney?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, so who going with Nick? The whole crew, Nick, Tommy.
Speaker 2: His wife Nicole and going?
Speaker 1: Yes, nice, his wife Nicole, not Gina is going? I call her Gina and my uncle might stop by. Who knows?
Speaker 2: That's so random.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he loves Disney. He's gone to Disney like at least one hundred times.
Speaker 2: Okay, really a hundred? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, no, he would go at least once a month.
Speaker 2: I don't know about this.
Speaker 1: Oh why huh?
Speaker 2: Go on? Does he live in Florida?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Well, he just loves Disney though.
Speaker 2: He lives in New Jersey, and he goes to Disney a hundred times.
Speaker 1: He's been to Disney one hundred times.
Speaker 2: By the way, nobody heard that because I didn't have this.
Speaker 1: Oh cool, go on great, so nobody knows what I'm what I was saying, No.
Speaker 2: No, they heard you. They didn't hear that. It's the ball chat when I like, oh, filled the dance to the music.
Speaker 1: Anyway, what's his name, Uncle Spen I have? Why would I have an uncle Spen? I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Uncle Vinnie?
Speaker 1: Yes, uncle Vinnie, my uncle Vinnie. Yes, anyway, yes.
Speaker 2: Nick our friend.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've been do him pretty well at his new job. Oh and let's just say he gets a bonus. And he's like, I'll pay for the private tour. So I said, hell, yeah, wow, he'd go do a tour and someone else's dime. But you could only book the tour sixty days out. I called on Saturday, not sixty days out, sixty two days out, and tried to scam my way in to try and book it early, and the woman was like, well, we can't do it now, but call him two days. I see so much availability, you'll be fine. I called yesterday. I get Chipper or whatever his name is, and he's like ooh I'm so sorry, we have to put you on a waitlist. Everything is booked solid for those three days.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I literally called two days ago and they said there's never been more availability for these tours. Nobody's booking them like they used to. And Chipper was like, yeah, that's interesting. Things are just moving around and you know you stand a good chance of getting it. But ooh, sorry, you.
Speaker 2: Know who you should call? Who I VIP tour doctor?
Speaker 1: Okay, so I googled this right and that came up and it has five star reviews.
Speaker 2: They were great.
Speaker 1: I just I want to tell you.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't think you understand.
Speaker 1: But this is like the official Disney one.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter, it does. They're great.
Speaker 1: I want to go through Disney. Okay, I'm gonna wait to see if it's really last minute. That's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: Wait.
Speaker 1: Okay, but then again, I was like five years ago. She's probably out there anymore. Probably not. The fun part about the VIP tours that Disney puts on are that most of them are old cast members, meaning that they used to be like sure, the Mickey or the Cinderella or one of those. So they always try and be like when you ask them if they played a character, they're like, did you just blow your burp in my face? Like you are a fan? No, thank you for that anyway. Yes, And they'll try and be like, hey, if I would play a character, which one do you think I would be? They like unlock their phone.
Speaker 2: Like that, trying to be cool, like we kind of slip in there that we work on the show.
Speaker 1: No, that's you. No any chance you get false. Yeah, I've heard the song on the radio. You may have heard of it, Z one hundred. I'm Scotti bae.
Speaker 2: We have a good friend that works there. Her name is miss Lauren. You should look for her. She works in the welcome shop there.
Speaker 1: Oh fine, Like right, she's like main Street kind of like.
Speaker 2: A big dog she works. Yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 1: Maybe she could put through my VIP tour. Oh I need somebody. If you are listening and you work at Disney, post about it, tell me about it. How can I get off this weight list? Because I'm calling Friday to check in on my spot, and I'm calling again Monday. I'm getting a spot. I am a dog with a bone when I have a mission.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody that works at Disney listens to this podcast.
Speaker 1: I wish they would.
Speaker 2: I wish they would, but I don't think they do.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I love Disney so much.
Speaker 2: It's not bad. We almost went to euro Disney, but that just didn't happen.
Speaker 1: No, I Tokyo Disney was the best place ever. Tokyo Disney is so nice. I'm going to go back to Japan next year and I'm going to Tokyo Disney.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna get some more cereal?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh? Good, just for you, bud?
Speaker 2: Oh, where's the thing? Isn't it here? It was there? It is here. Listen Turple and Films. That's it.
Speaker 1: It's fun Turnple and Films. That is a fun song.
Speaker 2: It was. We should play that tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: I like that song that had post Malone in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we played it, not that long ago burner. So yes, please bring us more cereal from Japan.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not going until next year, so.
Speaker 2: Make sure you check serial KILLERSPC dot com. Yes, because you don't know what you brought us last time. Okay you don't.
Speaker 1: I took a picture of it. So but I'm really excited the next six months or so, I'm traveling, so much. I feel like the first vacations I did nothing. I stayed home and I didn't go anywhere. But now pretty much until Christmas, i'm traveling.
Speaker 2: Can you tell me about the road trip that you guys are doing. Yes, because I wanted to be a part of that, but I just couldn't work out this year.
Speaker 1: So Josh and I are going to Sofi to see Metallica at the end of the month. Okay, I'm so mounthy that. Yes, So you're going to l again. Yeah, you're so hardcore. Honestly, they are young, though they put on one of the best shows of all time.
Speaker 2: Lars, right, what Lars do?
Speaker 1: You just say words and like hope for the best? It is okay, great, let's take two seconds to stop and think of that. What and back to Andy's story. So, yes, we're going to see Metallica again in LA and then we're meeting up with Gandhi and Diamond in Jackson, Wyoming. Yes, it's so cool there. I know. Jackson Hole is one of my favorite places ever. I love that place, and so I get to go back. We're only there for a night and then we go into Yellowstone.
Speaker 2: That's so cool. You guys driving. Yeah, the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Well, we're not driving from LA to Jackson because that's like a sixteen hour drive.
Speaker 2: So what that's the best part.
Speaker 1: It is not, it is, it is not.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I would drive from here to LA.
Speaker 1: That's so cool. Why I don't want to do that?
Speaker 2: I did it.
Speaker 1: I want to go. I want to enjoy and I want to Like the last time we did it, I drove that gigantic ten thirty foot RV. This one's gonna be a nice old minivan.
Speaker 2: I thought this was like one of those things.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like that. Thanks to Delaware North, they're really helping us out with some spots.
Speaker 2: I see. Just you know, use our show for whatever you.
Speaker 1: Need, use a show for whatever we need.
Speaker 2: No, whatever you need, whatever I need?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean if you are in the travel business and you want to hook up some people, let me know, because we're we're heading out west and Knee Travel partners wink.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. What do I get? I get?
Speaker 1: I get?
Speaker 2: I get boxes of cooosies in my garage that just sit down gather dust. Yeah, or as you said, roaches and rashes and rats and not realizing that that means your house has roaches and rats. No, I mean when these people when Amazon opens up these boxes, gonna be spiders popping out.
Speaker 1: Please, that's the least of their worries. Question, answer our roaches like in houses.
Speaker 2: I've never had a roach. I mean, knock on whatever this is. I've never had a roach in any of my dwellings ever. Yeah, I think they're city things. I kind of think that they're like city creatures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're terrifying.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Riches are so scary. I've had mice, Okay, yeah, we may get mice in my parents house.
Speaker 2: Happens. No. No rats though, Yeah, rats are dirty, filthy rat the dirty ce know, if we had a mouse in the house, Cooper would want to keep it. She would want to put it in a cage and say, oh, it's so cute and keep it. She likes little furry critters like you know, gerbils and hamsters and guinea pigs, and she loves all those things. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We had Herman the guinea pig when I was growing up, and Herman would just bite on the cage great all day. My mom got so sick of it.
Speaker 2: Well, didn't they have to do that or their teeth grow through their head or something like that. What, Yeah, like those things. Yes, it is those kind of animals, gerbils and one of those guinea pigs. I know, gerbls guinea pigs. What class of animals is that. It's called something rat rodent? Yeah they're rodents so but yeah, no, they have to constantly gnaw and stuff or their teeth like grow through their head.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I don't trust rodents. Why would you as pets. I'm I'm just so worried they're gonna bite me at all times. Yeah, like when we used to watch my aunt's bunny. Not that that's a road in, I don't think, but I would always get so terrified when I'd hold the bunny that it would just like snap and bite me. I see that it never did, but I just got so scared. My friend just got even dogs, I'm so scared.
Speaker 2: You never know, and cats you never know, Like I just.
Speaker 1: I don't I have like that's that's a fear of mine. I know it's irrational, but but.
Speaker 2: You never know. Dogs can snap. Yeah, even the nicest dog can snap. They have a bad day, just like you do. Andy. Yeah, you know, my neighbor just got the cutest little kitten. I'm not a cat guy, but I mean kittens and cats that actually hang out with you, and I want to hang out with you, are I love like I was just standing by the bed and it was like it was under the bed and it was doing that with the paw. It's my favorite. It's my favorite thing when cats do. Remember we used to do that in the old studio. Yeah, we had the cat paw. We would knock stuff off the counter.
Speaker 1: And they never delivered my box that had all of my stuff in it.
Speaker 2: I still I'd still like to think that that's somewhere in this building.
Speaker 1: I hope. So because my work laptops in there, my no toy stuff is in there, the cat paws in there.
Speaker 2: Did I tell you that I found my headphones?
Speaker 1: Oh? Really? Where were they?
Speaker 2: Yeah? In my house?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool? Coo cool.
Speaker 2: They were in a box that I actually brought home. That's that I finally opened six months later.
Speaker 1: Love that for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I found my headphones. That's them right there because my other ones were falling apart. So that's cool.
Speaker 1: We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: No no, no, I'll just play this right.
Speaker 1: That and we're back. Hey, that could be the bull check break bolt chat breaker. Okay, you like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I got my my Waterloo pineapple sheelter.
Speaker 1: I love Waterloo so much. Do you know that you actually I was talking to Sam about this. There's only specific selters.
Speaker 2: Mind you, mind you.
Speaker 1: I'm going to tell you this. You've done, You've done friends, you did this all before. But go on, I don't think I had I'll search the.
Speaker 2: Episode where you're you're talking about the de Lacroix and you say it wrong.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, what I was gonna say was but thank you so much. Let's take a break to just here Scotty just running his mouth. Go on, I'll continue my story. Now, my forehead. Three of my friends who got married all of a sudden now are very much like I have to get rid of dies. I have to get rid of this. I have to get rid of that. Did you know? Do you have to smell your hand while I'm telling a story? Can you just be normal for two seconds?
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 2: Running out of time?
Speaker 1: Oh now we're running out of time. While you could be like, I want to advent lands.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was great.
Speaker 5: Have you bet on the log flume Land, I've the log flu we got wet digital know that they have a dryer here. I am talking about my story, but the bit at Andy says it, Hey, do you think do you think rodents are around us?
Speaker 2: Do you know that the claw machine there takes two dollars bills?
Speaker 1: Cool? Great Seltzer. Anyway, so my friends have recently gotten like super into being like I do things with dies No. No, but just like they need to get rid of all these things that have chemicals on that red number three. Sam. Wow, she jiggled. So Sam is now like there's specific selters that you can't have this.
Speaker 2: Sam?
Speaker 1: Yes, oh god. So apparently Waterloo is one of the good ones, but like she said, Bubbly can't have it, and two other ones that she mentioned. And I was like, Okay, I'm pretty sure if I've had the red dye for this long, they're forever chemicals. I've heard the word forever chemicals so much in the past three months, and I don't understand what it is.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but also clear seltzers don't have die in them.
Speaker 1: She says. According to her, that there are certain things in them that have forever chemicals cool and can't take chemicals. Who cares your body is filled with microplastics? Had you ever heard of that? Of course, microplastics are a new thing.
Speaker 2: They're not a long time.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're saying the past one hundred years, we've as humans lived with all this stuff first, and.
Speaker 2: The waterways for they've been there for years.
Speaker 1: Microplastics. That's right, we're talking plastic. I know exactly what you're talking about. Okay, so we're talking all of humanity little beads that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know, I know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Tens of thousands of years. But you said, we're talking a small chunk one hundred years only we as humans started getting microplastics. I didn't say it wrong. You're thinking of it wrong.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? You're the idiot here, idiot.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're trying to be like dear, it has it existed. It's existed long. I'm telling you it has it.
Speaker 2: But you said recently, yes, because it's all of human civilizations recent.
Speaker 1: This is something that's only happened in the past hundred years.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's recent.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, are you dumb? Uh? No, someone in the seventeen hundreds have microplastics? Yes or no? No?
Speaker 2: But you say recently, as if it's like the last two years.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: That's okay. We don't have a light. That's fine. You didn't know, but there's a window I didn't look through.
Speaker 1: He is on special time today.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm not go on with your plastics.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying it is a recent thing that has happened.
Speaker 2: Okay. Would you say recent, You make it sound like it's a month.
Speaker 1: Or two or three.
Speaker 5: I am not.
Speaker 1: You're the idiot thinking that way. Okay, Plus, it didn't exist.
Speaker 3: Call back.
Speaker 2: Yes, I got to remind myself to do things.
Speaker 1: He's forty eight now, so I.
Speaker 5: Thought he's that's it.
Speaker 1: I thought you just turned forty nine.
Speaker 2: No, I did it fifty six.
Speaker 1: Go on, Andrew, No, that's it sixty five all right, that's my recent development, not recent as in two months ago.
Speaker 2: Anyway. So the Seltzer, it's delicious.
Speaker 1: Great, always has to come back to Scott sound.
Speaker 2: I'm still no. I was just I was just commenting on the scooper and the ice maker in the kitchen, because you want to use the scooper to keep me half stuff clean can, But people with their gaggy ass, dirty, greasy hands touch the end of the Scooper and then the Scooper gets long.
Speaker 1: Anyway, how is Beyonce? Is amazing? I love her so much.
Speaker 3: If you guys haven't seen the Renaissance stour and she hasn't come to your city yet, please get tickets.
Speaker 5: It's worth the money.
Speaker 2: Thanks? Is it?
Speaker 1: Take the mic on? Is it? Is it?
Speaker 2: I would rather see the Goo Goo Dolls. I won't tell you.
Speaker 1: The only reason why I won't say anything crazy to you is because there are a lot of people listening who probably feel the same way.
Speaker 5: So it's okay, you.
Speaker 2: Know, No, she puts on a great show. I get it. I know she puts on a crazy show.
Speaker 1: A Beyonce?
Speaker 2: Do change it into a yeah?
Speaker 1: Mom's the last seme me saw Beyonce. She puts on a great show. When did you see it?
Speaker 2: All the diamonds been playing for days?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah, she puts on a good show.
Speaker 5: Why didn't you want to come?
Speaker 2: I just I wasn't into it?
Speaker 1: Get into it. He's a country guy, now?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That country Now, okay, we don't need to hear your song. I'm good than the Goo Doll. That's great and we love to hear it.
Speaker 2: That was Iris, This is from a boy named Goo, what's the matter? And this one's from Twister.
Speaker 1: Way down.
Speaker 2: Oh, black Balloon, that was a huge one too. Maybe you don't like any of that stuff. How about Slide You know this song yep, which is so cool to see that live? M hm anyway, oh better days that there was a lesser known. It was a good song too, so good. They have so many good song I wish I would have seen it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, so we're done talking about you. Oh wait, we've spent twenty seven minutes going back to Scott's stories.
Speaker 2: All right, so you know what the rest of the show is all Andrew.
Speaker 1: No, it's all good because I'm sure you can't keep it inside you. The minute somebody says something is yet see what you are squirreling so hard. I didn't do anything this whole episode. I'm actually I have the title. Let me write this down. It's gonna be called Scotty Squirrels.
Speaker 2: I didn't do a thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, the entire way show somebody in there, Yes, the entire episode. The minute anybody says anything, you just start glitching.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm gonna shut my mouth for the last five minutes.
Speaker 1: You go on, I don't need the floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't need it because it'll fall right out from under you take it. Go ahead?
Speaker 2: What do you mean, go right ahead? No, I'm goad. No, No, What would you like to talk about?
Speaker 1: Where are you going?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: Oh? We're going to uh? Oh is this the trip Rivia Armaya? Yeah, Clia del Carmen.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: Fine, don't say the name of the hotel, you know.
Speaker 1: I don't want throngs of people coming to see me throngs. Somebody actually took a picture of me, Sam and Josh at the Metallica concert. Oh yeah, yeah, look at you that. I didn't know it until I went into my DMS and they were like spotted.
Speaker 2: Is it posted?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can show you a picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to see what you guys look like at the show. You're all sweaty, you have your shirt off.
Speaker 1: Well, my uncle also took like so long to get to us.
Speaker 2: Your uncle that goes to Disney also went too Metallica.
Speaker 1: Yes, huh, I invited him. He. I didn't know he was such a big Metallica fan until I said I was going. He's like, brother, I want to go my mom's oh Donna, hey Donna, Oh, why you got it?
Speaker 2: So your mom likes Rhythm Syndicate and your uncle Vinnie likes Metallica. Yeah that's cool.
Speaker 1: See where are you at Metallica?
Speaker 2: But where are you in this picture?
Speaker 1: This one?
Speaker 2: You're back? Yes? What do you is that? Josh?
Speaker 1: Yes it is, Yes, it is. Wow, it doesn't look like Sam.
Speaker 2: Look she's looking right at the person taking the picture. Now she's like, what are you doing? So you have pretty good seats.
Speaker 1: There were general admission in the round shows are really what I prefer because everybody gets a good view. That's what ed Cheran had. I didn't go to ed Cheran, but I heard I did.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Makes you wonder why Taylor did into an in the round show. I don't know what it held. Way more people on that floor I think could have sold the whole thing out. Sure, yeah, m hmm.
Speaker 2: Anything else. Andrew, you're yell at me for saying all kinds of stuff, but you have nothing to say.
Speaker 1: Well no, because now that it's called out, now it's what's called your hermit crabbing.
Speaker 2: I'm hermit crabbing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're in your shell.
Speaker 2: I would like you to talk about something I want to I would like to have some input on something that you want to talk about.
Speaker 1: No, it's okay.
Speaker 2: What are you doing after after the show today?
Speaker 1: I'm going to see a movie? What are you going to see in my movie club? Teenage Mutant, Ninja, Turtles, Mayhem?
Speaker 2: Your movie club? Is it a podcast?
Speaker 1: No, it's with Josh, my friend John, and Nick your friend Nick. Yeah, we go see a movie every month. It got disbanded for a second because we had a kerfuffle with the Little Mermaid being the movie chosen.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: And then it's back. So now we're seeing movies again. So I'm getting sushi and I'm seeing Teenage Mutant, nagch Turtles.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can't wait.
Speaker 2: I think we need to go out because I need to figure out what this text means.
Speaker 1: That I just got need to go to a meeting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we both have to go to that meeting.
Speaker 1: Oh fun, You're going to be my secret hero?
Speaker 2: Why just kidding anyway, So thanks for listening to Bowl Chat. We'll see you Monday with an all new Serial Killers podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's going to be a good one. Sure, have to start pre recording.
Speaker 2: Yes, we do because I know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, well, thank you for listening. We'll see you Wednesday, Cay, miss you, love you by Monday, because today's Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Say click, edge.
Speaker 2: Man, this forty eight year old brain ain't working so well.
Speaker 1: She's the tickers running out. That's my heart, okay, well, the thinker