Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program ats eight hundred nine to four one sean if you want to join us. It's amazing how many people want to engage me and discuss the issue of America's role in the world. And if you ask, my short answer is I support the Trump doctrine. Military equipment is advancing so quickly, and it's going to be a revolution in the next five years, never mind the next ten years. But the next generation of weaponry is here, and it's more sophisticated than ever. I'm not wrong in my observation that future conflicts, future wars are not going to be fought traditionally on battlefields. They're going to be fought with drones and advanced military equipment that we are not even thinking of today. And also are the Golden Dome is going to be and vital to America's security at some point down the line. I'm I'm pretty convinced of that. Maybe maybe will all be long gone by the time it's necessary, but I think moving in that direction may end up being Trump's greatest legacy. It ended up being one of Ronald Reagan's greatest legacies. And you know, but if you want me to sum up what I believe, and it's it's it's not a there's not a pure formula to really explain to you, except that I accept the Trump doctrine as what I think is the best course of action for America, especially in today's world.
Speaker 2: And what is the Trump doctrine? All right? You start with no forever wars.
Speaker 1: The President has been consistent, both in his first term and a second term, that that is a non starter for him. I totally completely agree with him. And and then that, however, some of interpreted that wrongly so to mean isolationism, and I don't believe that that is the right course of action either. And you know, the President is not an isolationist, although I think there are people that would like to convince you that he is. He's not an isolationist. I mean President Trump showed that in his first term. The Isis Caliphate, remember Convert die. I don't know how many of you remember the images of people being beheaded on beaches by Isis. You know their philosophy, their ideology, They want to convert the whole world or die in the process, and martyrdom and everything associated with that radicalism and that whole Isis Caliphate grew during the Obama years, just like Crimea was annexed during the Obama years. So no forever wars. But that doesn't mean isolationism, that doesn't mean that I think President Trump made the right call to feeding the Isis Caliphate. He never got the credit that he really deserved for that, or taking out the world's worst terrorists. The person responsible for killing Americans in Iraq and elsewhere around the world, responsible for orchestrating Iran and as being the number one states sponsor of terror. That would be General Solimani, which was an incredible military strike by President Trump and a successful one. The same thing with Bagdaddi and associates, and the same thing with dropping the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan. I think at each point, each decision, each inflection point, I think that Donald Trump made the right decision. I'm not exactly sure why there was any hesitation among some conservatives on the issue of taken out Iran's nuclear sites. To me, it was a no brainer. You have the number one state sponsor of terror. They chant death to America, they chant death to Israel. We know that they have been building bigger and bigger, more powerful, more lethal ballistic missile systems, and we know they've been in pursuit of a nuclear weapon. And I think whenever it's a squared B, squared C squared to me, and that is that if you have a sick, twisted ideology of convert die, and you're threatening to wipe Israel in America off the map, and they specifically were threatening to hit once they had the ballistic capability of doing so, hitting the continental United States with those missiles, it was a clear and present danger. That was that one could foresee down the road and we had to act, and we had to take out the Iranian nuclear sites or else the world would be a far more dangerous place. And so I think the President has pretty much thread the needle perfectly. And then the larger question becomes, well, what role should America play in the world. I think you can make an argument that maybe and there was a very strong isolation, a contingent during World War Two which kept America. America held back did not want to get involved in Europe's conflict and meanwhile you're watching the rise of Adolf Hitler and his expansionism, and ultimately Pearl Harbor happens, and Winston Churchill visits and wouldn't leave the White House of FDR and lo and behold, America is involved in a conflict in Europe and a conflict against in the Pacific, against the Japanese. My father fought in the Pacific for four years. It wasn't the best four years of his life. As I was young and curious and asking questions. He never wanted to talk about it like ever because he lost friends during that conflict. You know, at what point does the world does America have to see evil for what it is emerging and maybe root out the answer before it metastasizes and becomes something that much larger and that much more difficult and that much more complicated to get rid of. Now that now again, you're threading a needle. You don't want America to be the world's policeman. That's not the situation here with Ukraine and Russia. It just isn't. I mean, the president sees an opportunity to accomplish something that no other world leader can accomplish. The President and this is this is where I said yesterday, I really blame Europe a lot for where we are with Russia because none of these European leaders in.
Speaker 2: Forever.
Speaker 1: And by the way, the same with American leaders, the same with Obama, the same with Biden. The annexed Crimea. If you really want to go back, I mean, if you want to know why security was lost for Ukraine, go back to the point where Bill Clinton convinced the Ukrainians to give up their nuclear weapons after the disintegration of the former Soviet Union. That was their big mistake. That they'd still have Crimea. They wouldn't be at war with Russia, there wouldn't be talk about landswaps, there wouldn't be any talk about security guarantees because they had security guarantees and Russia signed on to them. And in many ways they were betrayed by all of the European allies, and frankly, the United States under Bill Clinton, under Barack Obama and Joe Biden did not live up to those concerns. So I mean, I kind of sympathize with the Ukrainians. Their mistake was giving up their strength. The only thing I would say about the role of the United States that some of you may disagree with is there are going to be moments where it's really only US that can accomplish things and the rest of the world's not capable of accomplishing it. Now, did we really lose anything when when President Trump got involved in the conflict and was able to bring about a cease fire with Iran in Israel in twelve days. No. I think the President showed number one, it was the best time to take out their nuclear sites because we already knew the Israelis had their air defense systems down. It was a risky military effort by our military. It showed their incredible precision and skill and expertise and power. And I think the world is a safer place because of it. So I think that was the right decision. But you know, but back to the fundamental question, what is America's role in the world?
Speaker 2: And I go back.
Speaker 1: I have been quoting this week Barry Farber, one of the great pioneers of talk radio. He used to always say, has never been a country in the history of mankind that has accumulated more power and abused it less than this country. I add to that, not that I have any right to but I do. It's never been a country in the history of mankind that has accumulated more power, abused it less, and used it to advance the good of mankind. So, if America is going to get involved in the conflict with Rwanda and the Congo, or Indian Pakistan, or Israel and Iran, or Azerbaijan and Armenia, or Ethiopia in Egypt or the Congo, or wherever wherever these conflicts are taking place, and the president wants to expend some political effort, nothing more, and meet with Vladimir Putin. And because European leaders have been so pathetically impotent and weak that they don't even communicate with Putin, why wouldn't they communicate with pu Why wouldn't Racrone, Why wouldn't the prime ministers of Great Britain and all these other European Union nations. Why wouldn't they be reaching out to Putin and establishing diplomatic relationships with them. Why wouldn't they be seeking solutions to problems?
Speaker 2: What you know?
Speaker 1: To me, it's sort of like President Trump got criticized. And by the way, there is a difference depending who's president. I have a different ideology and philosophy, like I don't think Joe Biden is any match for Vladimir Putin. I think the last person I'd ever want to put in front of Vladimir Putin would be the cognitively impaired Joe Biden or the ever so weak Barack Obama. I think Obama was weak. I don't think he was that Well, he took out he took out Ben Laden. Okay, well, our military took out Ben Laden. I give him credit. He made the call, he made the right call. Biden, interestingly was on the wrong side of that call. But putting that aside, I don't think that European leaders have done the right thing. They've helped fund Putin's war machine by buying all of their energy, the lifeblood of their economies from him.
Speaker 2: They've become dependent on.
Speaker 1: Him, and I don't think that that silence has been particularly helpful. I don't think, you know, not including him or looking to include him in business endeavors short of the cheap energy he's selling them, has been particularly productive either. I think Europe has made a mistake. I think similarly, European leaders generally are weak and woke and politically correct, and I think that you know, for example, I'd never thought i'd see a day where what is a great Britain as somewhat seventy five eighties sharia courts? What about assimilation? As one Australian prime minister famously said, if you're going to come to Australia, become an Australian and adopt our moras, our values, And we're not talking about religious freedom, that's separate in the part, but they certainly shouldn't. You shouldn't have two justice systems anyway. So, just to kind of circle back to where I started here, you know, the Trump doctrine is pretty clear, no forever wars. However, that doesn't mean isolationism. And for America to use its standing and its strength to advance peace around the world so that it is a better business environment and a safer place in the world with less conflict and less death and less dying, I think is a pretty sound foreign policy. Why there are some people that are purposely misinterpreting Donald Trump's doctrine. I have no idea why. And if you dare to challenge what they're saying, I'll give you an example.
Speaker 2: You know, President Trump, you.
Speaker 1: Know, gave, gave Gaza and Hamas every opportunity, just like he gave Iran every opportunity to choose peace. And then on the fifty first day, Israel attacked. And then once Israel, you know, took out a lot of their missile defense systems and air defense systems and their missile batteries. Then in came America to take out their nuclear sites because President Trump stated as part of his doctrine that they can't have nuclear weapons, not with their sick ideology and the direct threats they're making against the US and against Israel. And now President Trump said, you know, after a period of time, they still haven't released these hostages. October seventh was in twenty twenty three, and he backed Israel's expansion of the war in Gaza, saying the remaining hostages can be freed only if Hamas is completely eradicated. We will only see the return of the remaining hostages when Hamas is confronted and destroyed. He wrote on truth Social that doesn't sound like an isolationist to me. And by the way, I think he's right. Hamas has part of their charter the destruction of Israel. Israel is an ally. I think that we do need worldwide alliances, and they're the only democracy in the region. And I think that the Abraham Accords, as a result of President Trump's strength, can be expanded, and I hope that that's one of the outcomes in the end. You look at the president's approval rating, it's fifty four percent. Now, if you look at the state run Legacy media mob and their polls, they would have you convinced that Donald Trump is not doing well because I've been following their polls and I don't report them because I don't trust them because they haven't polled President Trump accurate for ten years. There are a few companies that have. Rasmussen has been very accurate, for example, Trefalgar and that would be Robert Kahley been very accurate. John McLaughlin been very accurate, our friend Matt Towery very accurate. And many of them, by the way, are joining forces to get to get America accurate polling numbers because a lot of the polls that just sheer garbage, and a lot of them are political. It's amazing that they get away with it, but they do anyway. So Matt Towery Insider Advantage went out did a poll of Donald Trump his approval rating post the summit with Vladimir Putin, and anyway, it was conducted over the weekend, and if you look at the results, their pretty astounding fifty four percent approval rating after meeting with Putin, forty four percent approval rating.
Speaker 2: And if you look.
Speaker 1: At they found that he now has an advantage among every age group other than the most senior of voters. Improved his numbers among African Americans to twenty four percent, Hispanic voters to forty seven percent. White voters are at a near record high of sixty four percent. Half of independence fifty plus percent are approving of Trump, while the vast majority of Republicans ninety two percent approve of what he's doing. And even seventeen point nine percent of Democrats said the same, Well, why is it happening because president that people are watching a president in action every second, every minute, every hour of every day.
Speaker 2: They're paying attention. They compared to the.
Speaker 1: Last four years of Joe Biden. I mean, he's accomplishing more in a week than Biden did in four years. We're seeing more of him in a week than we see we saw Biden in four years. And anyway, it's you know, we'll see what happens. There's no guarantees. I'm not sure if I you know, people said, well, when do you agree with disagree with President Trump? I'm not sure if I wouldn't have Trump ride this out with both of them to the end, if it's going to go that way. I know what his thinking is because he told me, and that is at some point they've got to be alone and they got to get along together if a deal is going to be lasting. And so the next step apparently is going to be bilateral, a bilateral meeting with Zelensky and Putin. I worry that meeting is where this whole thing could blow up.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I would prefer a trilateral meeting where President Trump can can moderate, if you will, if things get a little bit tense, and I think they're both capable of going there. I didn't finish the thought in the last segment, but I was trying to point out, what did President Trump in his first term give Kim Jong un and I went to both of those meetings. What did he give him? Nothing? He gave him his time. What was the result of Donald Trump, you know, meeting with Little Rocketman on two occasions, I think three total. When he went to the DMZ. What did we give up?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: The President gave his time, Little Rocketman stopped firing his rockets. He handed over the remains of Americans from the Korean War, and the relationship it thawed and North Korea was not the big threat that it once was.
Speaker 2: And so was it worth it? Yeah? It was worth it.
Speaker 1: Is it worth President Trump's time to meet with Putin and Alaska and then meet with European leaders, you know, three days later?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think it's worth it. What's the downside? We're not giving up anything. And I do think that there's a Plan B, and I think Plan B is pretty transparent. And he said that the consequences to Vladimir Putin, if Putin blows up this deal, are going to be devastating. We already know what the consequences are. He put a fifty percent tariff on India if they continue to import Russian oil. We know that he made a deal with the European Union that they're going to purchase nearly a trillion dollars of energy from US and not fund Putin's war machine. And Donald Trump's going straight at Putin's economy, which is already struggling. On top of that, he's going to provide Ukraine weapons, and on top of that he got NATO to commit to more than double what they were paying in terms of security for the continent of Europe. So I think it's it's all good stuff. It's fun to watch. This is America's you know, America add its best when it uses its power for the advancement of good causes, the cause of peace. I can't think of a better cause. It was kind of interesting. I don't know if you noticed the Italian Prime Minister Georgia Maloney rolling her eyes as the German Chancellor was trying to lecture Trump about the need for a Ukraine war ceasefire. The President rightly pointed out and every conflict that I mentioned that he got involved in, they never had a ceasefire step first. I mean, I guess it would be okay on paper, but that was not his stated goal when he went in to get the ceasefire. His stated goal was to get a second meeting, and he got that part, and that was supposed to be the Trilateral meeting. I would prefer that order. That's my own thought. I don't think Putin and Zelenski. I think they can't stand each other, and there's nothing but hatred and resentment and animosity. And I think if Trump was there, I think they'd be both be better behaved, and I think the odds would go up exponentially that a final deal can be reached. Trump did vow there will be no US troops defending Ukraine's border as part of any security arrangement that is in keeping with the Trump doctrine. As I was trying to explain it to you, one thing I want all of you in this audience to pay attention to. I always tell you in my audience to please never depend on government for anything in your life. And if you're a young person, I would say, don't count on Social Security being there for you when you get older, because it's headed towards insolvency.
Speaker 2: I mean, we don't know.
Speaker 1: We've got three and a half years of Trump left, and I can't tell you who's going to be the next president. Although I do like the idea, and we'll get into some detail on this on Hennity tonight the President and we'll get into more later in the program today. But I do like the fact that the president, both in my interview in Alaska and then this pool spray. Yet yesterday brought up the issue of paper ballots, and that would include integrity and American elections, the idea that we don't have that. But both Democrats and Republicans have questioned election results. Neither side is innocent here. Hillary Clinton questioned it. Stacy Abrams's question that many many Democrats said, Oh, Donald Trump didn't win it, just it happens. You want more integrity in the system, Switch to paper ballots, Switch to same day voting. With the exception of the military and people that are sick or elderly and can't make it to the polls, they should have the right to vote. But you need paper ballots, you need voter ID, you need signature verification, chain of custody, and cameras watching any mail in ballots from the military or sick people as it comes in. They stay in a room and they get counted on election day. And then I would have updated voter rolls every single election season, partisan observers watching the voting all day, the vote counting all night, and then they can count up the votes paper ballots. And then I think people on both sides would have more faith in the system, but don't have trust in government. And I'm just going to add one thing to this. There's an article today in Axios that artificial intelligence could replace a trillion dollars a year in wages. Now, first of all, good thing. Donald Trump has fifteen trillion dollars in committed investment money in manufacturing for automobiles, semiconductor chips, pharmaceuticals, rare earths, et cetera. So there's going to be millions and millions of high paying career jobs on coming in the future. But even with automotive, you got you got robotics, and the same with a lot of other manufacturing. But fully adopting AI might end up saving Corporate America nine hundred and twenty billion dollars annually, according to a new Morgan Stanley study. That's a lot of potential jobs that are lost. So if you're thinking about or advising your children on the issue of what careers to pick up, remember we had Mike Row on this program. The next generation of millionaires, they're going to be people that are tradespeople. They're making a ton of money and I highly recommend it. By the way, young adults say friendship is getting too expensive, according to a new survey. I know, did you see that one, Linda, that was pretty fun? Getting very expensive to be friends with you? Very expensive. Democratic presidential quote hopeful this is a joke.
Speaker 2: JB.
Speaker 1: Pritzker is never going to be president. Signed to bill granting taxpayer funded financial benefits to illegals. You know, this is where Pam Bondi is now going to after all these sanctuary cities sanctuary states because he explained to me how that's not aiding in a betting and law breaking. Trump Homeland Security Department has moved to block billions of dollars in Chinese goods that were produced using forced labor. Products like steel, copper, lithium, and other products from China designed designated high priority for inspection will come under the microscope of customs and border protection. I mean, it is sad to think in this day and age that you know, this type of thing actually is going on in the world, you know, using forced labor, in some cases child forced labor. The Trump administration has confirmed they have revoked six thousand student visas six thousand. Goodbye. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. We showed you last night on TV. You have this illegal alien truck driver came into the sanctuary state of California, got a commercial driver's license, was rejected by the first Trump administration in terms of a work visa, and then anyway ended up getting the work permit after being turned away by Trump by the Biden administration. The result this guy killed three people making a rogue U turn right here in the Free State of Florida on a highway, and he was handed work papers under the Biden administration after they were deny during President Trump's first term. According to the Department of Homeland Security, this is why these you know, I have said, as far as I'm concerned that Biden, Harris may orcis, all these democrats that lied about the border being closed and secured, they you know, they all have blood on their hands, all of them. They're aiding in a betting in this entire process. By the way, Justice Department now probing allegations DC officials doctored the crime statistics to make the city seem safer. Now that you know we discovered, oh yeah, well, we have forty one homicides per one hundred thousand, by far at the highest homicide rate per one hundred thousand of any capital of any other country in the world. The next closest is only sixteen for one hundred thousand people. And since Donald Trump deployed the National Guard to fight crime in our nation's capital, Oh, look at this. Robbery's down forty six percent, carjackings down a whoppings eighty three percent, car theft down twenty one percent, violent crime down twenty two percent. Oh, I would say that it's working. I'd say that DC is a safer place. President mentioned this morning with my name in it. Did you see that one? Pretty funny?
Speaker 2: I sure did.
Speaker 1: I'm finding it very entertaining. It's like there's a new Gavin Newsom emerging every day, and he thinks he's being clever. He's trying to be Trump. Remember they spent millions and millions of dollars how to communicate with young men. And remember that we've got to act quote act more Trumpian, and we've got to curse more, and we've got to learn to speak to you know guys better. Hey, Joe, I want to go to Brucekie. I want to go grab a Bruski Kroski or what did you think of the big game last night. I mean you have to pay. You have to pay millions, tens of millions of dollars to learn that. How about you just be real and authentic. Gavin Newsom's changing his identity every day. I'm gonna be a podcaster that talks to conservatives. Now I'm gonna curse like Donald Trump. Now I'm gonna tweet like Donald Trump. My advice to Gavin Newsom just be Gavin Newsom. Problem is being Gavin Newsom means he has to run on his record. That's a problem.