Speaker 1: Hello everybody. Hi, Welcome to boll Chat, Welcome to bolt check.
Speaker 2: Scotty be here. Oh you didn't get me a nice tea. I'm Andrew. I asked you. I know what you did. I know you did. I'm kidding. I'm kidding. Don't you hate when people wear way too much perfume and then they hug you and then you smell like their perfume and you know, smell it all day?
Speaker 1: Yes, concur for real, you're being a Jerman. No, I'm being serious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because somebody hugged me just before Yeah, and I was like, please don't ug me, plea, don't help me, Please do't hug me, and boom.
Speaker 1: My question is do you know when you're wearing too much perfume? Or is it one of those things that it's like does do you think the person knows? I guess this is what I'm trying to say. I don't know because I leave my house sometimes and I do two squirts. I do two squirts on my cologne and call it a day. And sometimes when I say hi to people, people are like, ooh, you smell good, and I'm like, over two squirts, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: See, I don't squirt anymore. I haven't scored in years. It's been a long long time, like since I was clubbing in my early You don't want hear any cologne. I don't. I don't even think I own you. Yeah, go ahead. I smell nice and fresh at all times. Yeah you do. You do have a nice, clean, detergent smell. Yeah, I couldn't even. Like we've mentioned this before, but like back in high school or even middle school, I wore Draccard Noir. After that was the Debbie Gibson. I never wore that. I just got it because I like Debbie Gibson electric youth. And then I probably used Eternity at some point, probably some Tommy Hill figure stuff. Love that. Definitely some Abercrombie, yeah, you know the stuff they spread all over the clothes. And that was probably the last bottle I had, that brown Abercrombie bottle.
Speaker 1: I love my colone. It's a nice, subtle scent. It's not overpowering. It's a Penhalligan's juniper sling oh for those interesting sounds.
Speaker 2: Nice. I love it.
Speaker 1: My aunt got it for me a couple of years ago, and I've been wearing it ever since. The thing is, whenever you switch a cologne like sometimes I have a really expensive one. It's an urmez one, and I really searched ti and low for it, and then I wore it like once, Someone's like, this smells like an old man's country club. I will never wear this again. This is like a special occasion colonne.
Speaker 2: I remember as a kid, my dad used aqua Velva that was like after shape but also and brute that. It was this green bottle that looked like a dildo. It was a green bottle and it had it was big and tall right like thin here, and then there was some brown liquid one also I don't remember what that was called, but that was it. And every once in a while I would try to be cool and like splash it on and it was way too much.
Speaker 1: My mom years ago, and I'm talking like high school. I don't know where she found it, but the original scent was it was like a golf one. It was a golf course one, and it smelled like a straight up pine tree. And at the time I was like, I will never wear this.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I'd almost just sprayed around my apartment because it smelled so like woodsy. Yeah, I love that smell, like actual trees. I'm talking, We're not talking like an enchanting campfire. This was like I'm lost in the woods and there's pine trees everywhere everything. It was so strong. I wore it once and was like never again. Had old spice too, My dad used I because I remember the bottle. It was like a ceramic cylindrical bottle and had this weird little gray cap that just like stuck in. Okay, so I have that as after shave, really, because they still make the after shape that way interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah, I guess they were all after shaves. It wasn't really cologne. Yeah, you would just wear these after shaves.
Speaker 1: I love wearing cologne. It smells really good and like right now, Yeah, it's nice in subtle I'm about trying to impress anybody, so whatever.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not trying to either. I just really want to smell nice. I think that you try to attract me, Andrew, I'm trying to attract you. Don't fly to yourself, sweetheart from across the room. Yeah, of course, you know. I just wear a nice smelling deodorant. I just figure that's enough.
Speaker 1: I can't do that because my u the aluminium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're the aluminum guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my Brazilian one that your Ritza actually recommended to me. It works out great. It smells like coconuts. However, it doesn't work so well, not dependable. Actually, it's working right, so.
Speaker 2: It smells like coconuts and onions.
Speaker 1: Yes, smell my armpit smells actually really good.
Speaker 2: I prefer not to. It smells nice.
Speaker 1: But I'm paying like fifteen bucks for a deodorant I use every two months, which isn't terrible. Yeah, because it runs out quickly. You use it every two months, No, it every day. I buy a new one every two months.
Speaker 2: That's not bad at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Usually usually you get maybe a month out of a canister. A little less.
Speaker 1: Well, I do two swipes each arm I stink, sometimes I don't stink. Sometimes you're just being rude and fresh and trying to make content.
Speaker 2: Speaking of fresh no content. Yeah, Oh, you.
Speaker 1: Smell some jabs, little little sid it's spilled really bad.
Speaker 2: There was that one day. There was, there really was. But I see. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Tell you that everybody has a dank, I know, but I hate.
Speaker 2: To tell do I tell you? Because it was years ago? It wasn't it was a week or two ago. No, it wasn't. Yes, it was. Did you say anything? No, not to you.
Speaker 1: Who would you say something to other people? Oh so you said I smelled bad to other people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they would come in here and go ooh, what was that. I'm like, you never, this is all just fake and no, I swear it's not it was last week or a week before, whatever it was. I'm telling you I swear interesting. Yeah I don't, but I feel bad telling the actual person. Why would you feel bad because if I said, hey, Andrew, you'd be like.
Speaker 1: No, I would have gotten a different shirt.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'll tell you next time. She would tell me as well. Absolutely, but you rarely smell bad once or twice ever, did I. I don't know how people forget to you know, when you have a routine, it's hard to forget things. I would think, like, I have the same routine every morning. I go in the bathroom. Yeah, I pee, I brush my teeth, okay, I powder my boys yep, I put on deodorant, I get dressed, I do my hair, and I leave nice. I mean it's the same thing every day.
Speaker 1: So well, I have to switch up my routine now because my neighbor downstairs.
Speaker 2: What happened the drug dealer?
Speaker 1: No, I never had a drug dealer downstairs.
Speaker 2: I forgot what you told me about the neighbor made noise or something. Yeah, she said I was making too much noise. Complaints.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she wrote me a complaint saying that I've disrupted her her sleep, Like, ma'am, I work at five o'clock in the morning. I have to go to work. Do you want me not to go to work? She's like, you could put cars in her recommendation. She wrote, could you put carpeting down everywhere? Yeah, let me take my nice wood floors and put carpeting everywhere for you. I will say, if you live underneath or have or have a room or something underneath wood floors, yeah, it's loud, like you drop a penny and it's like, boh.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: When I looked at this building specifically, yeah, this was during the pandemic, so every unit was available, right, And they had a two bedroom open but on the second floor. And the first thing I remember hearing was people walking upstairs and I said, Nope, absolutely not. I want the top floor. I'm wanna be like no one above me. I want that.
Speaker 2: I don't know why it's like that. Like Cooper will drop like a like a pencil on the floor and it sounds like an explosion from downstairs. It's the weird. I don't know why it does that.
Speaker 1: I feel bad, but at the same time, it's like I have to go to work and so now I get changed in my bathroom instead of my room.
Speaker 2: Well, at least you're nice about it. You could just be a jerk and be like, screw your lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I for the most part, I'm pretty quiet. I'm pretty sedentary when I'm in my apartment, and I said, on either my couch or I go to my room. I'm not like doing clog dancing at you know, ten o'clock at night.
Speaker 2: I mean, I told you about those people that lived above me and se Caucus. Oh yeah, God, that was horrid. I had to break that lease, I know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel bad because she's like our quality of life. Otherwise it's been nice, but you know, sometimes when we have friends over it, we can just hear the things. I'm like, if you invite people over to your home and then your friends leave because they heard something upstairs at ten o'clock at night, they're not an unreasonable time.
Speaker 2: Let's get real.
Speaker 1: If you're saying on a Friday or Saturday, the only times I'd really be coming home late is when it's too loud or someone's over my apartment. It's loud, then, ma'am in your living room.
Speaker 2: Especially in your living room, especially ma'am. Then I'm sorry. These people need to go. Had you met this woman before all this?
Speaker 1: No, and I kind of want to go into detail about it and I but I want to keep it vague.
Speaker 2: Okay, can you?
Speaker 1: I mean, she'll never find me, so it's fine.
Speaker 2: No, she's holly. Please, she does not listen to this podcast.
Speaker 1: Okay, So once she's at me this letter she wrote, I assume I know it's my downstairs neighbor. So I took my apartment unit and then went in the package room. I found out her name from a package in the package room. Okay, investment there. I googled it right, So she is a Russian spy. No, how could I put this in a PC way?
Speaker 2: She is a Karen No, a giant bitch?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no, what is the horror phrase? There's something She's a Hayes advocate that's healthy at every size. Oh yeah, okay, so she's a Hayes advocate and so she should not be living upstairs in two thousand, Oh my god? What In twenty thirteen she scammed people into donating to her documentary that she was going to make about fat acceptance. Okay, and like it was the case against being fat and she was going to make this whole documentary. She scammed these people out of the money and went to London with the with the funds that she got from her GoFundMe. And if you look on the thing, you can see that people are like.
Speaker 2: Oh, you went to London, How was London? How is the interviews you were supposed.
Speaker 1: To be conducting never followed up? So really, I think that if I ever met her in person, I'd be like, it's you.
Speaker 2: Do you think she's trying to file a lawsuit of some sort against you? Now?
Speaker 1: Okay, again, there's nothing she can't it's against the building. It's not against me. You can't sue a person for being loud in their apartment. No, No, okay, that's insane.
Speaker 2: You bring it up with the building.
Speaker 1: And if the building comes to me and I haven't paid my bills, or if I haven't done this, then they could be like get out to me.
Speaker 2: She can't be like it's loud. Maybe shit puts something, take some You know what, since we're moving out of here, you should rip some of the soundproofing off the walls in the other studio there and put it up in your apartment. It's kind of decorative.
Speaker 1: The thing is, it's the floor, so put it on the floor. This is what bothered me about it. She told me to put like carpeting down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who does that? You could put foam down? This so nice and soft on you. Yeah, I want to put.
Speaker 1: Foam all over my apartment because someone downstairs to think I'm too loud.
Speaker 2: Oh, she hasn't said to follow up, so that's a good thing. All right. Well, anyway, this is bull chat. We're fine already. And it's Wednesday, October fifth. This is the sister podcast as Serial Killers, where we just talk about whatever. And today's Yam Kapoor, the Jewish day of Atonement.
Speaker 1: Well when we recorded this, it's not well. So that's why Scotty's allowed to do it.
Speaker 2: First of all, it will be tonight at sundown.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can't use like electronics. I have been a bad yew over the years.
Speaker 2: First of all, there's look, everybody does their level of religion, right, Yeah, I mean you're supposed to do whatever.
Speaker 1: What do you feel comfortable with exactly? No one should bully you.
Speaker 2: Right, So what you're supposed to do at sundown is you start fasting and you don't eat for twenty four hours until the next sundown, and all day you just atone for your sins and let everybody know how bad you've been, and you know, and pray.
Speaker 1: And also it's like reconciliation. It's a day of reconciliation.
Speaker 2: Sure that. But you know, a couple of years ago, I would fast every year since I was a kid. But a couple of years ago I would start getting debilitating headaches by like noon. And and it's it's in the law book, the Jewish law book that says, you know, if you're having health issue, Yeah, sure, if you're having health issues, Uh, it's okay. You know, if you're sick or elderly or whatever, you don't have to do it. And debilitating headaches are health issues. So I don't. I just don't do it anymore. I know what the holidays about. I think about the things that you know that I've done and uh, that's it, and I say, oh, sorry for that, and I move on with my day. I've even I mean, I hate to say this because it's really bad Jewy of me, but I've actually started working again for I never worked on Yan Kapor ever, and like the last two or three years, I've started coming to work.
Speaker 1: Are you going to you coming in tomorrow? I am coming back tomorrow today.
Speaker 2: Yes, today, I'm here right now, you know, I just because you know what, if I was home, I would have to like clean the garage or something. Yeah, you know, I why take a vacation to to do work around the house. Yeah that sounds lame, you know. So anyway, we'll be back, oh right after this, and we're bad. And I'm not sure if there were actually any commercials there, because the last couple of times there haven't been anything. So do you remember when I told you what the reasoning was?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you come back here and say yeah, but yeah, there can't be a yeah, but if I told you? All right, so I COVID shot at.
Speaker 2: We're in New York and they're always a plethora of commercials for us. That's great.
Speaker 1: And again I've shown you the ad statistics where we are making money. So I'm sorry your one time listening didn't do it. But everybody else is doing it and you've seen the money come in, so this is not an issue. Next, I got a COVID shot yesterday. I got the COVID and the flu shot. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: Don't do it.
Speaker 1: People don't get both at the same time. Yes, do it, bread them out. No, don't do a weak part. Get your shots, but don't do them at the same time. I hate my body right now.
Speaker 2: I don't think that you should say that as a blanket statement, because everybody reacts differently. I got mine together last year and I was just fine. The next day. Did you do the same brand? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I switched up and got Moderna at this time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I always will. I want only one brand in my body.
Speaker 1: So I spoke to my friend Quinn, who's a doctor, and I was like, should I switch up and get like?
Speaker 2: Is she a medicine woman?
Speaker 1: Doctor Quinn medicine woman?
Speaker 2: Doctor Quinn medicine? How do you know that from?
Speaker 1: I love the seventies or eighties on a seventies whatever, And he said yeah, for this one, you might want to switch it up, might help your body, like give you some extra protection.
Speaker 2: So I said, you know what I'm doing it. I didn't know you could choose. Yeah. I just figured it's.
Speaker 1: Whatever they have, uh No, in the CVS log and you can click are you looking for a specific brand and this one?
Speaker 2: I said yes, and I did Moderna. I'm gonna stick with my Pfizer. That's good. I like that.
Speaker 1: I got Pfizer and Moderna in me. Now, good for you. Not the Johnson and Johnson No do they still haven't make it. I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but so now it's that time of the season where your air conditioning and your heat fight each other. Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: I turned my air conditioning off two weeks ago, will not turn it back on until May or June of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: If there's an eighty five degree day, don't care. You don't care, You're just sweating your pizza oven.
Speaker 1: Yep, well it's not a pizza oven. I don't have brick wall anymore, I know, but.
Speaker 2: I'll still like to call it that because like the Nest thermostat, it has a setting. It has cool and yeah, it has cool it has heat and then it has cool end heat for this time of year, so you set the temperatures where if it drops below a certain thing, the heat comes on, and if it goes above a certain thing, the air comes on. So this is right about that time of year. We turned the heat on for the first time, like two days ago, and it has that smell because it hasn't been on for like five months, you know, and you got to change the filters because of the crud and whatever.
Speaker 1: I was telling Josh today because he's like, oh, I hit to turn on my heat yesterday. I this apartment that I'm in now is the first apartment I've ever turned my heat on.
Speaker 2: I have no idea why.
Speaker 1: But even with the windows closed, it gets down to like fifty two. And that's too cold even for me because I love being cold. My room this morning sixty degrees.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I can't see. What happens is if it's cold overnight, I'll wake up with a sore throat. I will get a sore throat and then I'll be like, I even had my fan running. See my kids still have the fan on too, and it's it's just too cold. No, it's not. I never find there's about seventeen blankets and sweatshirts and stuff, so I sleep in shorts and a T shirts.
Speaker 1: I do too, and this morning I had my nice comforter on. It's at the time where I have to get my extra blanket out and that's when I enter deep sleep. I like, nothing is cozier than the extra blanket I have on top of my comforter. It's chilly outside, and I just like.
Speaker 2: Burrow see in the deep winter time. I like that that weighted blanket. What was it called the company that we got those from.
Speaker 1: I don't remember, but they were ravity wasn't a gravity blank that's ah, love it, I do, And I don't. I get like really weird dreams from my gravity blankets.
Speaker 2: Dreams, Yeah, because.
Speaker 1: I think I enter such a deep sleep that then I start like, I don't know, I probably look like a dog when they're like dreaming and just start kicking. Oh that's how deep of sleep I'm in. But I do like it sometimes. Plus I also overheat very easily, Like I don't want anything on me when I sleep. Really, I do like I'm a burrower, so I like to make sure I'm almost tucked in, like a baby but then swaddled. Yes, but do not add like extra things I like as much as I have.
Speaker 2: Do not add like add on. See, I like the same comforter all year round. In the winter, sometimes I'll use the gravity. But I also I'll do the foot kickout in the middle of the night because I just want for whatever reason, I just want my left foot and top of my leg to be cold. I don't know why. I'll just kick that part out. Sorry, I just hit your leg.
Speaker 1: It almost feels like you're a plane and it's like it's weird.
Speaker 2: Let's kick out the left leg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to get some balance in the cockpit.
Speaker 2: Also, I'll also do like leg spasms in the middle of the night. I'll just all of a sudden just kick I don't know where it comes from. It's just as it's just a spasm. Sometimes I'm even awake when it happens. It's just the weirdest thing. Yeah, you spasm all the time. I do.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a light form of tourettes. Have you looked a up?
Speaker 2: But what not?
Speaker 1: All tourettes is like that, I know, like spasms like something that's Tourett's. Also, what leg spasms. Isn't that r LS restless leg syndrome. Yeah, but you also like flail your arms weird, like you're a flailer. You're a flailer and like a.
Speaker 2: Well, when I get scared, I flail No in.
Speaker 1: General too, Like you'll just be sitting sometimes and I'll watch you and you'll just be like, sorry, I don't know what that was.
Speaker 2: I guess that's where Cooper gets it from. Yeah, maybe it's a light form of tourets.
Speaker 1: You should look into it. Okay, there's probably no medication, but I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know Tourett's was. It was also not Yeah, it's the voice thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the biggest misconception is that a lot of people think it is but a movie about that South Park. No, that's not a movie.
Speaker 2: There is some south Park, I get it. But there was just something about touretts somewhere I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Well, it could be a bunch of Lewis Capaldi has turets too.
Speaker 2: That's right. He mentioned that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and his are facial tics. So when he'll say something, he'll he might like like his, I we are in a different way.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, what are you trying to tell me what what do I have? Like? But you might have it where it's just kind of like spasms. It's a little one. That's fine. Yeah, that's what makes you you. It is what makes me me. Yeah, what makes you you? Andrew?
Speaker 1: Sometimes I don't like it when I'm sleeping and I feel like I'm going off a cliff.
Speaker 2: That's a dream, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is, but I hate when you wake up from that and you're like, ah.
Speaker 2: Okay, aren't fine, but pee wee Herman is in your bed? Very good? What else is going on? That's it? Right, have a nice day. Eighteen minutes. I didn't come prepare today, but then five minutes. Generally we don't get to thirty five minutes. Oh you know what since this is the sister podcast is serial Killers? Okay? Who is that? Now? Is that important? Yeah? Do you have to go?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Good? So we're still in this building and we still just keep getting packages. They are piling up. We cannot get to all the cereal as fast as people are sending them. We generally would the new ones first because we need to get those out and the other stuff people send. You know, we'll get to at some point. So we just got two more boxes today. Would you like to see what they are? You're gonna show me what's in them? Yeah? Why not? Do you know?
Speaker 1: I almost bought a cereal yesterday, but then I looked it up on serial KILLERSPC dot com. Thanks Newman, and I saw that we did it.
Speaker 2: Not for nothing, Andy, but you shouldn't have to look it up.
Speaker 1: I don't remember four, five, six, seven hundred cereals that I've tried.
Speaker 2: I think you should do you know every cereal that we've tried?
Speaker 1: Oh no, wait, you go to serial killerspc dot com just to double check.
Speaker 2: I can't name them, but if I saw it in the store, like I'll go. I'll go to the store with my daughters and they'll be like, did you do this? Did you do this? Did you do this?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, yeah, I know, I knowed the obvious ones. I know, but then there's some no l No, I know my children.
Speaker 2: Anyway, this box came from Stonybrook, New York, way out on Long Island. Fun and uh, let's see serial Killers podcast. Nice packing job. I commend you. You're Scotty and Andrew. You know I don't want to read the whole thing yet, because well we're gonna read it on Serial Kill. But so, okay, so it's some organic stuff. Oh okay, it's fun. It's just it's store some store brand stuff. Okay, nothing too exciting, but thank you very much. We'll get to it. Nothing too exciting. Here's another one. Oh, also from Long Island, Holtsville, New York. Oh, home of the uh not the Long Island game farm animal, but there's another animal place in Holtsville.
Speaker 1: I love the name Sanctuary of some sort Aphrodite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a fantastic name. I know someone named Afrodity too. Really, yes, maybe this is your friend. Oh it's not. This is Holtsville, which is in Suffolk County, Nasau County.
Speaker 1: I literally have no concept of where anything is on Long Island or near a Long Island.
Speaker 2: Hi, Scotty and Andrew. Oh oh, I'm not even showing the camera this. That's insane. I've never seen that. That's incredible. It's foreign. It's from Ireland. Oh, I'm so excited for this. That looks great. You have no idea how excited. Thank you, Aphrodity. We'll get to it very soon. Also, your name is ten out of ten yeah, is that a thing? Now? What? Ten out of ten?
Speaker 1: It is a thing, Scott. It is a thing just because you determined something not to be a thing. We all don't follow Scott rules. I agree, but I'm just saying that I agree, but I don't agree. I hear a lot of people saying that now ten out of ten. You've heard it all your life, but just now you decide to be nitpicky. But you did it at lunch the other day. Everybody kind of looked at you like you were crazy.
Speaker 2: What I do?
Speaker 1: Let's go back to the spasms you had at that lunch.
Speaker 2: I first of all, I did not knock that glass over, Jeff, did you who? I'm I'm just gonna leave it here. That's false. I'm just gonna leave it right on the happens, not what happens.
Speaker 1: It is exactly what happened. We'll be back right after this. Why don't I get to ever say it? We'll be back right after this, after this, after this, this, after this, not this, We'll be back after this, right after this.
Speaker 2: Nope, right after this. No this. I let you have it. Did you see that end?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 2: Thank you? You're my friend. So anyway back to that lunch all right, So I mean it was probably three weeks ago, so it was.
Speaker 1: Like four or five things at that lunch. Then I walked away from it. I said to myself, I don't know what Scott was doing that day, but was Scott?
Speaker 2: Okay, let me tell you what the thing that I think upset everybody the most and I don't understand why. So on the menu, it was a special and they had a cold corn coconut soup. Okay, it was delicious. I do not like cold soups. I just don't. I want my soup hot. But you ordered it cold, like my grandfather used to say, I like it hot. No, I ordered it cold because they only served it cold. So when it came I took a sip of it, and I did not like it. So we know the you know, the general manager there, Aaron, right at odeon, and I said hey, and Elvis said, do not ask him. Do not ask him. You're gonna embarrass us. And I said, Aaron, can you please just heat this up? Maybe I would like to try it hot, and he's like, no problem. I'm sure he was making fun of me the entire way back to the microwave. But he came back and it was warm and it was very good. I enjoyed it. I liked it hot. I did not like it cold. I'm not a gaspacho guy. I don't like cold soup. I'm not a gaspacho person either. If I'm being honest, however, I don't think I don't have to like cold soup. No one's saying you do. But you don't order a cold soup. Then say I don't like the cold soup, and then ask the person. And the way you phrased it too was also. I think it would be better if this was hot. Most restaurants will accommodate you. They might spin it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're at like a nicer restaurant. Just eat what they tell you to eat. But I didn't like it, so then don't eat it.
Speaker 2: But why waste it? If I could like it, you didn't even finish the whole thing. Yes I did. I sucked it dry, Absolutely did. I loved it, sucked it. It was delicious, hot, Okay, it was it was good cold too. If I'm just being honest in your opinion, I.
Speaker 1: Think in a lot of people's opinion, that's why the chef's recommendation is to have it cold.
Speaker 2: That's fine, Andrew. Plus, the flavor profile could change when you heat it up. It probably did, and that's why I liked it. What's the matter?
Speaker 1: Everybody just passed out and broke a glass.
Speaker 2: I didn't break it. Jeff knocked it over.
Speaker 1: Then didn't you do something with the shells of the shrimp?
Speaker 2: What? No, you put the glass on the table or something. Pretty much all that happened to Andrew.
Speaker 1: No no, no, I said, say less, and you go, is that your new one?
Speaker 2: Is that your new one? You're saying say less? No?
Speaker 1: No, I said say yeah because instead of saying say no more, I said say less. Yeah, because that we're doing that now nobody says that. And then everybody at the table was like, Okay.
Speaker 2: You save one word by saying that, Oh you're saving one word? Is that the new popular phrase to TikTok teach you that so much time you need your time, so much time that I need my time? Whatever I was trying to say, your time is very amount of time it takes you to complain.
Speaker 1: You could and hear me out on this complaint it you did that evil.
Speaker 2: And the amount of time it took you to say that God, I wish, I really wish this blade was longer. I can't get anywhere out of it. What are you gonna do with it? Nothing? You are you gonna stab me? No? So then why do you wish to blade long?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna stab me because you're realizing it's a stupid thing.
Speaker 2: And the amount of time it took you to complain.
Speaker 1: You could have and again hear me out, gotten over it and just moved on, but instead you had to call attention to it, and everybody there was like, yeah, okay, Scott Grave.
Speaker 2: I won't say anything anymore that bothers me. How about that? That's my new That's no, No, this is my young kapoor atonement thing atone for saying ten out of ten is in a phrase anymore?
Speaker 1: Let's add say no more, say lesson starting starting to can annoy you? Starting tonight at sundown. I will not allow these things to annoy me anymore. You know what, I'm a notary test me so I can write this down as a contract, notarize it.
Speaker 2: Take a bet, that's fine. I don't need to make a bet. I'm just gonna try to you know what, do better. That's what I'm going to try to do. Okay, all right, and I want you to test me on it. Sure, I want you to say, uh you said, and then I'll apologize.
Speaker 1: You'll apologize. But then also, but the way you're saying it is stupid. So I need to turn this out and say no, you can't say it. Nope, Okay, we'll see, we'll see how it goes. What isn't that part of my charm? Just asking it can be? But then sometimes it could just be one of those things where it's like a nitpicky kind of like checklist of things that you could be annoyed by, just like, excuse me, this.
Speaker 2: Is in violation of my code Section two point three. You say it one hundred percent. Why does everybody say a hundred percent? I don't ever hear anybody saying a fifty percent? Yeah, because who says fifty percent?
Speaker 1: If I'm saying something's like, oh my god, I'm in one hundred percent, then I definitely want.
Speaker 2: To do it.
Speaker 1: Why would I say, oh, yeah, you got me fifty percent.
Speaker 2: You could say whatever you like.
Speaker 1: Now, well, no I can't.
Speaker 2: No, you can't nitpicky no, no, no, nance over here, Nope, not anymore, not anymore you'll see, but I lost my chum. You'll see. You'll see the audience will notice, and they'll tune out, and it'll be all your fault. This is true too. You'll see our listeners will start ticking down. Oh, really interesting. But I'm just like, hey, Andrew, what a beautiful day. How are you? Yeah, nothing bothers me. You got you got birds and stuff? No birds like, it's just a beautiful day, springtime everything. Let's you must have some kind of bird? Yeah? Yeah, yes, everything's wonderful. Nothing bothers me anymore, nothing.
Speaker 1: Until somebody says, are you doing something? I'm in one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: No. I'm just gonna be like, oh, so you're all in. That's good, no problems. Say less no, that's fine. I understand what that means. It's the same as say no more. It's simply a synonym. Okay, Yeah, that's fine. Okay, cool, cool, cool, all good. Cool. That used to bother me too, don't care anymore. WHOA, you're relaxed, Scott, you're like that.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like the Happy Endings episode where Gane goes too far and being relaxed.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, I don't remember those like you do.
Speaker 1: That was a great happy endings is one of those where I remember every episode, but asking me about any other show or movie, chances are I don't remember. You know south Park, though you're a lot of south Park.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think it's because I watch it when I was young. I tell you, I don't stick. I don't think there's any series where I could be like, yes, episode seven of season two when Joe went to the store and bought ron Zony like, I don't, I'm not, I don't. I don't have I don't have trivia whatever. Interesting. I just I'm not. I mean, I get I know some you know series chips, well, you know chips like the back of your hand. I don't know what like the back of my hand? I kind of How many seasons is it six? Okay? How many episodes per season? I don't know. Probably twenty okay, I mean now it's thirteen, right, But back in the seventies and eighties they were longer seasons. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Even Lost with like twenty four episodes a season. Oh really, yeah, but that's the problem A lot of basic cable shows. NCIS is another one. They do seasons that are like twenty six episodes long, and that's why they suck, because they have to stretch out narratives for like twenty six episodes. And that's why streaming shows are doing so much better and people enjoy them because I could actually get a story in a condensed amount of time.
Speaker 2: Isn't the average network show a season of thirteen episodes? Now it's not. It all varies. Where did that come from? It used to be thirteen?
Speaker 1: Well again, not a lot of them are switched up now, Streaming changed a lot.
Speaker 2: Are you a Goldberg's fan? No, because it just came.
Speaker 1: Back Abvid Elementary, though I do that.
Speaker 2: I do like Abbot Elementary. I thought that was funny. But you know the dad on the show, what's his name, the comedian that I like? Yeah, yeah, yeah, well you know he he did bad things on the set and they fired him. Yeah. And so now it just came to light that he died on the show. Wait yeah, dad, kill them off. Dad just miraculously suddenly died. I don't love that. Murray, Murray, he died. I don't love that. I don't either. And now the other grandfather is like in this place because the other grandfather pops died, So there's a lot of death on that show. Yeah, that's get where it gets said, like just end the show. And they finally changed the open and they took Murray out. Yeah, and took out Pops. I feel like it's not going to be the same show. It's not. But and plus, Adam is getting older. He's in college now, you know, when he was a kid, it was cute and fun. I still like it. I really, you know what it is, and call me corny all you want, but the Goldbergers always has a nice message.
Speaker 1: Like I like her family did two for a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And Patton Peyton, Patton Oswald, Patton Peyton, Patton Petton, Patton, He's he's the he's the voice of Adam as an adult, like he does he does the voiceover. So I don't know, I love it. I just think I think it's wholesome. Yeah. I watch it with Cooper Nice. We sent on Wednesday nights and while and she you know, I don't know if she understands everything, but we like it. I just think it's a good show. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I liked minern Family too, and then it just got a little too carried away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when the shows go on too long. It's just like, ah, you should have ended it when.
Speaker 1: But that's basic cable. They were basic network television. They stretch it on for too long. Like, who outside of your grandparents at this point watch NCIS. I know not a single person that watches NCIS my parents. That is like the longest running show. I don't know a single thing about it.
Speaker 2: I've never seen an episode. I've seen like.
Speaker 1: Clips of people making fun of it because they'll be like, hey, we got a hack and they have a computer open and two people are on the keyboard hacking at the same time, and it is a hysterical clip. What does NCIS stand for Naval Crime Investigation something system?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's something with the navy, I think. Let me just double check that. But it's so bad. Is the mustache guy in that one? What mustache guy?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Tom Selick. Yeah, now he's in something a blue bloods. Okay, they had NCIS, they had NCIS Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: They also have Hawaii five. Oh that came back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're doing too much Naval Criminal Investigative Service. Okay, the show it's a spinoff. Why did it's a spinoff from jag h is that still on? No that ended in September of two thousand and three. These are CBS shows, right. It is the third longest running scripted, non animated US primetime TV series currently airing.
Speaker 2: This is the problem.
Speaker 1: They run these shows to the ground where you can't even say, Oh, I'm gonna go back and watch NCIS.
Speaker 2: Where do I start? Oh?
Speaker 1: You have to go back to two thousand and four, and then it's sixty episodes a season, and not all twenty seven seasons. I think it started in two thousand because it would always run ads during Survivor.
Speaker 2: Does CBS have a streaming service?
Speaker 1: Yeah, pa, it used to be CBS All Access, but not a single person subscribed.
Speaker 2: Huh because it was stupid? Why would you? It's done? Oh wow, hold up? Hold Oh it's Danielle. Should we see what's up? Sure?
Speaker 1: Episode's twenty and twenty one concept.
Speaker 2: Hi Danielle, you're on bull Chat HIV chat. How are you good? What's going on? Are you calling and said that you can't come into record? I am calling to tell you that I'm well.
Speaker 1: I'll talk you off the.
Speaker 2: Air, okay, bold Chat, Okay, I will text you. But hello to all the bold chatters out there. This doesn't sound like good news, Danielle. It's not bad news. Is Are Andrew and I going to be doing the Halloween episodes by ourselves? No, you are not. Okay, good for me later. Oh we're gonna wait, Danielle. Okay, bye. I know what that means.
Speaker 1: She's not coming in tomorrow. That's what that means. Well, back to the NCIS. September of two thousand and three was the first episode. Okay, that's insane. That means next year is going to be twenty years of NCIS name. This is where it is.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you. My grandparents were still alive then. They definitely watched the first episode.
Speaker 1: My grandma was in love with n CIS. She would watch it all the time. And then they had spinoffs n CIS New Orleans.
Speaker 2: Why why do they show this? Why? And they show it during dinner time usually stupid a holes.
Speaker 1: I hate that he doesn't like the quitting cigarettes commercial because the New York see the blood.
Speaker 2: The New York state. They play these cigarette commercials. I'm sorry. They used to play ones where they would have open chest cavities. Now and then they played the woman the deformed. Yeah, smoking, the deformed faced lady, and now they're playing the vomiting blood one choking up blood. Why why I get people that smoke are not gonna be like that guy. So I'm not smoking anymore. No, Gregg t used to laugh at those commercials. He'd be like, okay, great, okay, I don't know that it works. All it does is gross out other people. Sorry, sorry, it's a lot you were talking about. What now? Okay, n cis two thousand and three. Grandma loved it, went to London.
Speaker 1: What'd you say she loved it went to didn't? Yeah, exactly all right. On that note, thank you all so much for I have to go fifteen, I have to go.
Speaker 2: I need to pack up. Oh you have to go now? Oh? In that case, let me just start saying random things. I remember a show. Now, how much do you have to go? How many percent? I don't know. It shouldn't bother you whatever I say. So, how's your alopecia still there? There's nothing you could take to help that. I've tried. Really, yeah, I've tried.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do no shape November again. So it gets covered up during that time?
Speaker 2: Wait? Wait, so it just grows or you grow around it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it grows around it.
Speaker 2: Can you see it though? Like if you left your chin, is there a hole? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But the hair starts going over it, so it's almost like, yeah, if like I had a beard, then I would be able to like almost part it like the Red Sea got it all right? Well, on that note, thank you all so much for listening. We appreciate you, We love you. We'll be back on Monday with a brand new episode of uh Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: I'm not really sure if Danielle is going to be in it now. I got to see what she texts.
Speaker 1: I don't think she will be so well, we'll figure it out. Maybe the following week will be a nice Oh.
Speaker 2: No no, we've already pushed her off so long a rit. Okay, Well, let's work around people's schedules.
Speaker 1: Hi, I wouldn't. I think we're good. I think we're good, all right. In other news, let's all say clink clink by Oh, I gotta have to go to Cools and buy a shirt. I need help, Okay, Well, get another great graphic tea.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, No, no, I need them. I need assure. How do you measure yourself? Because you can't take them out of the packages. I don't know what size I am. How do you do that? Like I used to be like seventeen something. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're definitely not seventeen. I'd say you're sixteen and a half.
Speaker 2: What do I take it out of the package? Try it on, just throw it on the floor if it doesn't fit. Yeah, they sell dress shirts. Yeah, but they're nice with the pins and they're folded. Yeah. I don't think you're supposed to open those.
Speaker 1: No, you can, really, they let you in the dressing room.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, bye, everybody, see you