Speaker 1: Welcome in What's Driving the Cred Episode three sixty eight. This episode, as always, is brought to you by our friends at boost Mobile. Also straight to voicemail is brought to you by our friends at boost Mobile. But nothing goes straight to voicemail during our gambling show, which is what this is Deman's. It is Friday for the listeners. It is Thursday for you and I, which means listen. Part of the difficulty of this show is we're firing into weekend lines with incomplete information, which is what makes your teaser record so exceptional. My lifetime record on this show pretty damn good. Last year was quite good. This year, listen, six and four is sixty percent. You take that every day of the week five and five one game difference just feels awful. And I gotta tell you though, some weeks I go four and one and feel like I got lucky. This past week I went to two and three and feel like I got historically screwed. So we can go through the and reminder, all our lines are friend from our friends at hard Rock Bet Demonsey. We can go through the picks from one.
Speaker 2: Could have gotten screwed on Miami though, and like you that one. That one came out. Jacksonville screwed.
Speaker 1: Listen, Miami. The only way I would let me go through it because last week I went two and three, but in my heart I went four and one. The only way I could have gotten screwed on Miami was a push and that thing when you know Miami could have won the game by one, I was getting a point I'm talking about late in the game. Miami had the ball down six, but I had New England plus one. I have Jacksonville plus three against Cincinnati in a game Burrow gets hurt. And then here's the reason this one is so painful. It's multifold one is I actually think Liam Cohen's decision up three late late in the game at the eight yard line to go four a fourth and five instead of kicking the field goal to go up six is the correct decision. I think that was smart. But no coach does that. And if he just kicks the field goal, my cover is locked. I'm getting three points. Even if they drive the field. He does the rare really smart, analytically sound thing. And then even despite that we got him in fourth down, they throw an in completion expertly covered by Travis Hunter pass interference keeps him alive and Cincinnati ends up winning the game by four. That was painful. Cardinals Panthers was a true nightmare they like. Cardinals are up twenty seven to three late in the third quarter. They're then up twenty seven to nine in the fourth in the red zone and Kyler throws one of the most inexplicable just up for grabs balls anyone's thrown all year. You're up eighteen points late in midway through the fourth. The Panthers drive down and score a touchdown. Now it's twenty five seventeen. The Cardinals go three and out, taking thirty seconds off the clock. The Panthers drive down and score another touchdown and then getting on sidekick, Kams won the game out right. That was horrifying. Kent City plus one against Philly, it is what it is. I'm not gonna know sour grapes there, but it feels like Kelsey gets the ball to win that. And Atlanta plus four and a half against Minnesota was never a doubter. I'm just sick. I am just sick about the two and three weekend. But it's five and five on the year. You on the other hand, and we'll get to your teaser for this week and a bit. But you had Tampa getting ten and a half they won out right, the Jacks, the Jags getting eleven they could have won outright, and Philly getting seven. They never trailed by more than three the entire game. That was a plus work by you, as you're now two to zero in your teasers on the year. Today's show is brought to you by our new presenting sponsor, hard rock Bet. It's week three, but if you haven't tried your first bet on hard rock Bet, there's still time for you to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if you win. Just place a five dollar bet and if it hits, you not only get your winnings, but one hundred and fifty dollars in extra bonus bets. If you want to see what other people are betting on from now through the weekend, the hard rock Bet app shows you trending parlays, the most bet player props, top picked up sets, and more. Just download the app and all this info is a tap away. Hard Rock Bet has new promo every day this week. There's profit boosts for five straight days of football. That's a Thursday Night profit boost, a Friday college football profit boost, another profit boost for Saturday college games, plus NFL profit boosts for Sunday's games and Monday Night. Every Thursday. On hard Rock Bet, you get legendary reward drops, drops full of rewards like bonus bets, parlay, insurance, and more. Open up your drop in time for this weekend's game and see what you get. Hard Rock Bet is the only legal sportsbook in the state of Florida and is also available in Arizona, Ohio, New Jersey, Indiana, Tennessee, Virginia, Illinois, and Colorado, with more states launching all the time. Head over to hard Rock Bet, sign up and make your first deposit today, payable in bonus bets, not a cash offer offered by the Seminole Tribe of Florida. In Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital, LLC and all other states, must be twenty one plus and physically present Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play, terms and condition to play. Concerned about gambling in Florida, call one triple eight admit it in Indiana. If you were someone you know has a problem and wants help, call one eight hundred and nine with it. Gambling problem, Call one eight hundred gambler in Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia. All right, games of the weekend that were not playing. Obviously, by the time you guys hear this, Miami Buffalo Buffalo by twelve will have already been played. Jets Tampa Demons. Tampa's laying six and a half. This was going to be one of my bets, but the Bucks are now potentially down three starting offensive linemen. I can't lay almost a touchdown without three starting offensive line, especially when Tampa's They've been but it's been close late, you might, right, so you might say, why not jump on the Jets backup quarterback team hasn't looked good. That's a stay away. Houston at Jacksonville. I gotta take a break on the Jags. The Texans offenses look like a mess. Jags are favored by two. It is worth noting Demond's a last year. The Texans started oh in two, had a Week three game against Jacksonville that kind of turned to their season around a bit. I don't know that. I think that's gonna happen again, but I'm staying away from it. Rams at Philly. I do think the Rams can win this game and getting three, so obviously I would be on the plus three side of things. However, it's hard to bet against Philadelphia right now in Philadelphia only getting three points, and so it just doesn't feel like there's value there. I'll stay away there. Pittsburgh got New England, Pittsburgh laying a point and a half on the road. I just got no idea who's who in this game? Wow, Yeah, I think beating them.
Speaker 2: How come I just think they're gonna I think the team with Aaron Rodgers' comments, I already think he's on the downward slope with like how it feels about the team just after the last week. Wow, in New England, like they're showing some continuity.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, Okay, all right, So Demonsay's on the record he likes New England to win out right there. I hope you're right. I picked New England make the playoffs. Cincinnati at Minnesota, Minnesota's favorite by three backup quarterback game Jake Brown and Carson Wentz did no reason to bet that game. Vegas at Washington, Listen, if this is one of the downsides to us doing the show on Thursday, we don't yet know if Jaden's officially out. If Jaden were out, I'd like the Raiders getting the points, but the number would probably move. We don't know their so we're staying away because I just think Washington, the whole plane is built out of Jaden Daniels, and so I just don't think they're gonna be able to be very competitive without him. Uh Las, Vegas, I'm sorry. New Orleans at Seattle. Seattle laying seven and a half, this will be a very popular survivor pick. New Orleans has been oddly frisky on back door covering or back door cover adjacent. That's a stay away. Dallas at Chicago minus one again, you don't trust either defense there. That to me's a stay away. It looks like you like Dallas there Demons' yeah.
Speaker 2: I would love minus one. Uh yeah, whatever're saying. Caylee dak Prescott over Caleb Williams. You jumped ship on Caleb.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, I'm not jumping ship. I'm just I'm taking a break. Arizona at San Francisco, San Francisco, Lang two and a half. We don't know who's playing quarterback at the moment, so you can't bet that game. And I know you all expected me to have the Chiefs minus six at the Giants because I'm so confident they're going to win. I don't know if it's gonna be pretty. I just believe they're gonna win. Survive in advance, get a win, get on the board. Also this year thus far, I don't don't usually have the Chiefs in my picks this year. I'm five and three betting the rest of the NFL. On this show, I'm zero and two betting the Chiefs on TV. I'm three and one for the rest of the NFL. Oher and two on the Chiefs. Taking a break from the Chiefs this week. All right, Deman, say that leaves five games. Here are the five games we are rolling with this weekend. Give me the first one.
Speaker 2: Got a bigger favorite here, green Bay minus seven and a half at Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think Green Bay is gonna annihilate the Browns. I do not mind laying more than a touchdown on the road. The I think Micah Parsons chasing down Joe Flaco is terrifying for Cleveland. Matt Lafleur eight and one in September in true road games against the spread. The money oddly has come in on Cleveland. It doesn't scare me. I think this was almost ten earlier in the week. I understand that historically home dogs of more than a touchdown in the beginning part of the season are unbelievable against the spread. The producer telling me eighteen one and two over the last three years in the first half of the season, so that trend says this is a super square bet. I understand this might appear to be a square bet. I also just flatly believe that this is a game Cleveland is going to struggle to break fourteen points, and so I think I think green Bay can get to the mid twenties. I don't mind laying the touchdown and a half. I also don't look at Cleveland as a big backdoor cover team, and I think if you get down to the Packers and they can unleash that pass rush, you're in trouble.
Speaker 2: Next, you've got the Colts at plus three and a half at Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Yes, So no, no, no, that's no, no, no, I have that that's incorrect. I have. I have Tennessee plus three and a half at home against Andy. So Tennessee's been really bad. I understand that the Colts have looked awesome. I understand that Tennessee is not quite as bad as they've looked. Indy is not nearly as good as they've looked. And as I've said throughout the week, there are a lot of twenty twenty four Saints vibes I'm getting from this Colts team. Oh who saw this? Oh my good? Look look at at this high flying offense resurgence of Derek Carr. New Orleans followed that two and oh start up with seven consecutive losses. They scored forty seven and forty four, and then twelve, twenty four, thirteen in their next three, twenty seven in a fifty one to twenty seven loss, and then ten and eight in the next two games. I think this is a game Tennessee at home can win outright. I also think that if Indy does win, I don't think this is a blowout, and Tennessee obviously will fight to the very last second. So even if they're down ten, I feel alive. I think Tennessee. I'll go out and say, first win of the year, an outright winner, and I'm getting three and a half Tennessee plus three and a half. Yep. Oh.
Speaker 2: Next next, you've got Atlanta minus five at Carolina.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I think Carolina right now is the worst team in the NFL. And and this is critical to me. They just lost two offensive linemen for the year, or at least I don't know for the year. They're on ir maybe they come back later in the year. They lost too offensive linemen for this game. And the one thing that Bryce Young can not abide is bad ole line play. And so I Atlanta had a nice, easy win Sunday night against Minnesota. Carolina to me is absolutely reeling. I understand this is a divisional road favorite, which goes against usually what I like, but I ain't Atlanta. I think Carolina, honest to god, will ruggle to get to double digits in this game. I think Bryce is in real, real trouble. I don't mind laying the five and with and I think you're going to get a heavy dose of b Jon Robinson this week. So I will lay the five points with Atlanta. We've been heavy on underdogs thus far in Knicks picks this year. This week we're going with some favorites. We're going Atlanta, laying the five in Carolina. Next.
Speaker 2: Next, you got Denver at the chart. You got the Chargers minus two and a half at Denver.
Speaker 1: I guess at home against Denver. Yeah, yeah, I think the Chargers are a legitimately really good team. I think Denver is not. And it's and now I understand this is kind of a fake home game. The crowd will be mostly Denver. I get that because Denver will travel and the Chargers don't really have home fans, but they still have to travel. And I don't love the Chargers on the shorter week Monday night. But I'm laying less than a field goal. And I think Bo Knicks is going to have just be in hell against that Charger defense. And so this to me is I'm getting the better team, the better quarterback, the better coach. I'm at home, even if it's not much of a home field advantage, a Denver team that suffered an absolute stomach punch loss, and a quarterback who I bet his confidence has rattled. Week one, he played poorly. Week two, he played better until he threw a backbreaking pick. Talking about bow Knicks, I think the Chargers win this game, maybe a good game, maybe just by a field goal, but a field goal covers two and a half or Herbert seven to zero to one against the spread against the AFC West since last season and hardball historically thirteen six and two against the spread in September at three and a half, I'd be squeamish. At two and a half, I love the Chargers. And then my last pick, which you will.
Speaker 2: Hate, Detroit plus four and a half at Baltimore.
Speaker 1: If my handicapping of this Demonsey is correct, which is last team with the ball wins, high scoring back and forth. I'm getting more than a field goal in a game that I think Detroit can win. And I do think that the way to get to Detroit is going to be what Green Bay did, which is being able to get Golf off his spot, be able to pressure without sending pressure, and disrupt everything. I don't think Baltimore has the horses for that. Hell, Cleveland moved the ball some on Baltimore. They just couldn't stop turning it over. Buffalo obviously did whatever they wanted on Baltimore, So I'm not picking Detroit to win, but I think they could win. And I'm getting a full four and a half points in a game that could be thirty one, twenty seven, thirty five, thirty one, thirty.
Speaker 2: One twenty eight pretty similar and correct skill though, And you're getting the four new yes with Detroit.
Speaker 1: Yeah and so yeah, And I understand Baltimore's at home. I get that Detroit though. Both these teams blew out their previous opponents. I like Detroit plus the four and a half. So my five picks this week green Bay laying seven and a half at Cleveland, Tennessee getting three and a half at home against Indy, Atlanta laying five at Carolina, So I've got two road dogs, the Chargers get laying two and a half at home against Denver, and Detroit getting four and a half at Baltimore. Before we get to Demons's money making teaser, let me remind you guys about my friends at boost Mobile. I ever sign up for phone play, thinking wow, great price, and then a few months later it's like, surprise, your bill's higher. With boole you paid twenty five dollars a month forever that's unlimited talk, text and data starting at just twenty five dollars a month, no price hikes, no contract forever plus. Boost Mobiles now a legit nationwide five G network. They've invested billions building five G towers across the country. Visit boostmobile dot com or head to your local Boost store today and get unlimited talk, text and data for twenty five dollars a month forever. Five G speeds not available in all areas. After thirty gigs, customers may experience lower speeds. Customers will pay twenty dollars a month as long as they remain active on the Boost Unlimited plan. All right, let's get to it. And by the way, just for our producers, just so you guys, well, I'll talk to you guy about it later. Demans's teaser two to zero headed into week three. As we told you last week, he did a three team eight pointer Bucks plus ten and a half, never in doubt, Jacksonville plus eleven, never in doubt, Philly plus seven, Never in doubt. That is a teaser. I believe Demons that was covering every leg of that was covering every second of those three games. I don't think there was one minute of those three games played unless I'm forgetting something in the Bucks game where that teaser was not covering, and so shout out to you pal, that's a that's a really really good one. Yeah, I'm right about that. You were. You were covering every second of those three games. What are we looking at this week?
Speaker 2: Thank you sir. This week is a three team eight point ta. It was just like last week and probably the first week at plus one hundred, Cincinnati to plus eleven, gonna tease the Rams up to eleven and a half and then Houston up to ten. Yeah, I was I've thought about throwing the Bills or not the Bills. I thought about throwing Miami in there, but that uh, that could get that could get away from them. I'm very confident in these.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, So I do have a question, is just to be fair, are the Rams three and a half point dogs or are they three point dogs? Because if they're, if they're so yesterday, but we've got to go by this moment, so we're we're just adjusting that even if we don't do it graphically, we're you're getting the Rams plus. Yeah. I know I knew you wouldn't mind. I just didn't want to have conflict with what I said. The line was what you said. The line was Okay, there we go. Uh. I hope that doesn't screw you, but that's just to be fair for the audience. Love the Rams leg of it, Love Houston's leg of it. Yeah, Houston gotta do something. I think I like Cincinnati's leg. However, I'm a little nervous about Jake Browning against Brian flour or as blitzes I was that.
Speaker 2: I was just telling Daniel this morning, like, how many teams are going to have a backup quarterback come in a game, throw three picks and lose that game. I think the Jags are on a short list, especially one that you kind of I don't wanst say do you have control over? But oh, you're in the game, you got the lead, Like it's so that does. But I also don't know that Cincinnati's opponent Minnesota. I don't know that Carson Wentz, who's gonna start for them this week and has the ability to blow anybody out. So I'm gonna give this and a B plus only because I'm a little concerned about the Jake Browning against Brian Flores factor and the Daniel's reminding us that when Jake Browning was starting in twenty twenty three, Cincinnati beat the Vikings UH in overtime with J Browning.
Speaker 1: So that's good. But I really I'm rooting for your teasers now more than I'm rooting for my bets. Like this, this I love. All right, let's get right to the offer, because last week's offer, I don't remember what it was. I remember calling it the worst offer ever, and the producers have confirmed to me it was, in fact the worst offer ever. I don't read. Maybe the producers can put in there what it was. I don't remember, but they've said they've worked very hard to try to get the Oh yeah, it was Bears first half in a game they got annihilated a piece of it, and then the Lions full time like it was just so bad. All right? So here, what's the offer this week?
Speaker 2: We were talking about a little bit earlier, but quarterbacks playing against Chicago won the Player of the weekend back to back weeks.
Speaker 1: As we said, this week's.
Speaker 2: Offer, we're gonna go a deck over one and a half touchdowns, dak over two hundred and seventy four and a half yards, lamb over seventy nine and a half yards uh three leg partly at one eight plus twenty eighty five. You could add Dallas to minus one to make it plus three twenty five.
Speaker 1: God, the last week, guys, we're gonna have to tighten these offers up. I gotta tell you something I actually think that has a decent chance of happening. Yeah, I say, what's the problem. However, however, we are never doing a three leg player prop that only gets us plus one eighty five. It's just not happening. Like the I e U. There is a throw that in throw a eight producers with our new sponsor ahof that like grades and gives you thoughts on parlays. Throw that into the h O f app You use promo code right to get a little you know free seven days and see what they tell you about needing DAK to throw for two seventy five and two touchdowns and CD to get eighty yards to just get plus one eighty five. But I'm not They're like, oh, add CD two touchdowns or plus. No, we're not doing it, guys. I listen, uh, oh CD two touchdowns by itself plus five seventy five. What is CD one touchdown that I'm interested in? If CD one touchdown. Anytime touchdown CD.
Speaker 2: Like minus oh wait, minus one fifteen?
Speaker 1: Sorry, not one, all right, I'll do that. CD lamb to score a touchdown minus one fifteen, I'll do that. I don't basic touchdown. Yeah, this is this week's touchdown. We're not doing an offer. We're doing touchdown, Jenny, We're doing CD I am minus one point fifteen. That's what we're doing. All right. Thank you to boost hard rock volume Blue Duck. Everyone for listening. Uh, good luck to everyone this weekend, most notably the Chiefs get a win, stabilize everything. All will be right in the world. Talk to you guys soon. What's right