Speaker 1: Here we go. Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tapp.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get into it, the phone tap with Scary.
Speaker 3: You did this one, right, Skearny, Yes I did. Dear Elvis.
Speaker 2: We had a Halloween party at a wedding hall book since summer. My friend Lauren is one of the party planners. The guy from the wedding hall we've been dealing with has been pretty shady, so we've been anticipating something going wrong. So why don't you guys pose as the shady guy from the wedding hall who's going to screw up our Halloween party. Let's phone tap or this comes from Tricia and Sean. They are phone tapping Lauren.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Tricia starts to call to her friend Lauren, and then Scary comes on as the shady caterer, which is not a stretch for him.
Speaker 3: Let's listen to your phone tap.
Speaker 1: Hi, what we have a big problem. What I got a phone call from the hall. Yeah, member, Ken's being real shady.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, now they're telling me that we can't have our party. Oh my god, talk with my bosses here. But he's saying that they have somebody else, and that now they're not letting us do the party.
Speaker 4: This is really like out of the control. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: I'm your check with Jack.
Speaker 3: I know they cashed today.
Speaker 1: They got it.
Speaker 3: Give me the number.
Speaker 1: I'll call home Rip Revenue for him conferences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hella, Hello, this is Ken.
Speaker 1: Hi Ken. It's Trisha calling about this party we're supposed to have on Saturday. I have my roommate Lauren on the phone.
Speaker 4: This is a big problem that you're trying to cancel the party on us two days before.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm not trying to cancel the party. I'm just saying that you should have it somewhere else.
Speaker 4: No, we cannot have it somewhere else. It's two days before it. We're very shady individual and I've known people that have tried to put parties with you before, and they all agree.
Speaker 5: You have to understand something. And this business money talks. There's somebody that we have that is going to pay.
Speaker 4: Double Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me. We had the money. We thought. It's not all about money talks. It's about the comfort, sir. And when we came to you back in August, you said that seat was ours who's the other people?
Speaker 3: These are special people, if you know what I'm talking.
Speaker 4: About, sun of people, special people. These aren't special people. These are the ones in the family member.
Speaker 3: Did you ever see growing up Gotti?
Speaker 4: I don't care if they're the bodies. I don't care. Book, are you telling you the party? Because the Gottis who are special people, are willing to pay more money.
Speaker 3: They got much more money than you.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter that they have more money than us. It matters that we have signed a contract, but have a party at your whole.
Speaker 5: Contracts are made to be broken. People break marriage contracts every single day.
Speaker 4: Age contract in here about a party? Now I'm getting mad and there's going to be major, major problems. You're going to be writing to you atain who to be shut down after I write a veteran at answer, after I get I written this news on your.
Speaker 5: Back Listen, what's your costume gonna be? Are you gonna be a sexy alley cat or like a devil? I mean, just think of what you can't just think of what you're bringing into my catering.
Speaker 1: Hall said, this can't happen.
Speaker 3: We need to have this part.
Speaker 5: Okay, Listen, all I need is for other people to see what you're not wearing.
Speaker 3: And my catering hall is going to go down the tubes.
Speaker 4: You don't give to you gotta be ready for you. You want me to you because I was your back.
Speaker 3: You can't even afford a cell phone that works properly.
Speaker 5: With all these crackles, I can't even hear you.
Speaker 3: No, my phone is perfect.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's perfect. You are not perfect.
Speaker 5: You're a big You don't even come close to the importance of growing up gotties, growing up special.
Speaker 4: People, if you know what I mean, growing up Gotti or having part your rat triple before.
Speaker 5: You and your little friends can go somewhere else someone's basement and have kool aid.
Speaker 4: I'm hanging up now before I ring. I'll have somebody else to do it, like the bodies, And I'm calling a lawyer. Hello, Lauren, Yes.
Speaker 3: This is Ken. I know who it is.
Speaker 4: I'm at work right now. I can't talk about this. I was outside on my cell phone. Okay, Finish, don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. We don't want it at your trashy hoole. It's your problem now, buddy, it's your problem if you're a.
Speaker 3: Problem, Warren, Oh, yes, this is Scary Jones. Melvis ran in the Morning Show. You got phone tapped.
Speaker 2: You could, thanks, Sean.
Speaker 4: I had nothing to do with this.
Speaker 5: Don't get in trouble.
Speaker 4: Chap tripp In your roommate, Sean, Scary.
Speaker 1: Yes, you knew it would work with you this morning.
Speaker 4: And I said, there's no way anyhow we get phone tap. I know everyone's voices. Michael up and hold about everybody.
Speaker 3: Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by all the participates.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Durant in the Morning Show