Speaker 1: Oh, hi, Scott, is it recording? It is recording, Scott. That's one of the ones.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's like one of the main ones. Actually, I don't know who sings that original song, but they love to see our videos coming really.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well Candy, that was way too copyright flag you man? Who was that? It was some girl?
Speaker 2: Okay, well Candy or maybe it was I think the original band that sings it is the one copyright clean.
Speaker 1: Let's say I want Andy? Uh yeah, oh bob wo wow right bow wow wow yeah yeah, because I don't think they had anything else. Are they wont hitters? I guess so?
Speaker 2: And I mean now they take I guess the pennies that we get from our videos and copyright it.
Speaker 1: So good for them, good for Maybe we should use these guys because they're box tops. Yeah it's the sixty the box tops. Aha. I love box tops. Yes, you do digital now you know you don't have to cut them anymore? What brand?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 1: Hey, good man, So welcome to Thanksgiving week? Oh wow, yeah, gobble gobble you have Yeah I felt that? No still there, yes, miss old dry skin Okay, what do you do? Also, why did you spit just to get rid of it? What is it better? Yeah? Good? This is Serial Killers is the podcast where we eat cereal and.
Speaker 2: Spit things we don't unless it's nasty.
Speaker 1: You can also watch it on YouTube if you want. We have a YouTube channel of Yeah. So let's just go watch it. Why don't we just get started, Eddie? Okay, wow, we're jumping right in. Well, it's the holiday season. It's the holiday season, do you and dick ree doc? And don't forget to ring the clock? No, I don't say that part because I make it dirty. Okay, Well, this is a brand new cereal that secret Squirrel Joel alerted me to. And the cool thing about this is and it's a rarity, Andrew. New releases are very very rarely on sale right off the bat, and this one.
Speaker 2: Was they must not believe in it, or they believe in it so much that they said, hey, we're gonna throw this out there.
Speaker 1: It was none of those things. Actually, the entire postline was on sale for two for three dollars last week, Andrew, So I stocked up in all my post favorites. Oh, sugar cookie, can you name some of my post favorites? Your post favorites include posts post yeah, a favorite, nothing comes to mind. Huh. You know you love a lot of them. I do.
Speaker 2: It's so hard to think of even one when you have such a.
Speaker 1: I mean, I got them. I got cocoa pebbles and fruity pebbles, and honey comb, honey bunches of oats, you know, sugar bear, Golden Crisp. I got some of that as well. Yeah. Wow, you couldn't think of any of those. Huh.
Speaker 2: Well, you know there's so many the like, once you started saying them, it's like, God, how could I even pick wine?
Speaker 1: Well just came rushing to you. So this is honey bunches of oats and sugar cookie. It's new fine, and it's weird because when you think honey bunches of oats, you think a little healthy ish. So why would I put cookies in it? But why not? It is my question. It's like adding marshmallows to a cereal. Yeah, but you wouldn't add marshmallows to say cheerios, because it's kind of you think healthy. But didn't they do that one? No, we've never had cheerios with the Martins. No, never happened, Andrew, No, that would kind of defeat the whole purpose of cheerios. It's feeding God. I mean they've had some really sweet you know, cheerios, had chocolate churios and peanut butter churios and all kinds of stuff. Frosted cheerios for sure, but never marshmallows. Wow. The day that they put marshmallows and churios cheerios the cheerios, that's a win for us. Here we go, Andrew smells nice. I smell it without even sniffing. Oh okay, So what it is is there's your regular honey bunches of oats flakes, you'r honey bunches of oats oat clusters, but within the oat clusters, it looks like there's sprinkles in there. Oh my gosh, yeah, these, this is it's something else. Huh yeah, you give me a lot. It's naturally and artificially flavored. Great, wouldn't say on the back. While I get the milkuncha.
Speaker 2: Sugar cookie delight in every bite, buttery, crunchy sweetness just right. It's crunchy granola, festive sprinkles and sugar cookie flakes.
Speaker 1: Fun. Also, I'm excited for this. Remember this other wonderful sugar cookie cereal.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, of course the cinnamon Toa's crunch. No, it's okay, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Do what? Don't pretend it's the cinnamon toast crunch line. Sugar cookie toast crunch. There's nothing cinnamon about that one. Cinnamon is still in this. No, it's the toast crunch line. I am not gonna do this. What I'm just gonna it's not cinnamon toa'st crunch at all.
Speaker 2: It's a part of the toast crunch line. That's right, great, thanks Scott. Let's get some milk. Oh look, it's lactaid. Great to reduce fat milk.
Speaker 1: Thanks to General Mills for sending us all the toast crunch lines. They send us. The apple pie one also great. Love the toast crunch line. You've tried them already, so I just wanted to bring that up. It was another sugar cookie sugar cookie cereal. Yep, thanks for bringing that up. You know who should make cereals again, Pillsberry. That would be from General Mills also because they're part of the box Tops family, so like a Pillsberry. The Cinnabon no chocolate chip cereal would be great. Chocolate chip cookie cereal, Oh toll House, Yeah, go to bat with cookie crisp. Mm hmmm, same company though, So all right, cool, this smells great. Yeah it does. We're using two percent calcium rich lactate today. One teething. Hmmm sweet. M you know what it tastes like Holiday? If Holiday had a taste it to this, m m. It does taste like a sugar cookie. I like it. Yeah, it's really good. It's really good. That's nice. That's fun. It really doesn't even remind you much of honey bunches of oats. Mm hmmm mmm mm hmmm. I really like it. I'm a fam now. I feel like too much of it would give you a headache. Very sweet. I kind of taste like making a Pillsberry. No, the sugar cookie said. They have the log, yes, where it's like the face in the middle. They do like Halloween. Oh that it tastes like that, because sometimes I'll just peel the log back and just hold it and eat it. It's really it's chocolate chip is my favorite. That's so cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so it tastes like that, which is delicious. I'm gonna give this, I think, do I give it?
Speaker 1: Five bowls. I don't know what that's. That's heavy. It's so good. I'm gonna give it four bowls in a spoon. Four in a spoon. Yeah. See, here's the thing with this cereal. I feel like after one full bow bowl I would start to get the haws, which I'm already getting. See, like it's it's really good. Like that's what happens to me now with certain drinks and milkshakes and whatnot. After I have like half of that, I oh, and I can't really drink anymore because I gag from it. I feel like that would happen with this, even though it was really good. I'm also gonna give it four bowls in the spoon. If you see this in the store, try it, although for you it'll probably be like five sixty nine. Sorry, I wonder if.
Speaker 2: No, the milk isn't that sweet, it's not giving frosted flake. The frosted flake has that really sweet milk afterwards.
Speaker 1: That's delicious. I think it's great, Andrew, Yeah, that's good. Happy holidays. Indeed, Yeah, indeed, you have your your stuff yet up trees and things. No, I'm putting up my pop up treat today. Now, do you go to your parents for the holidays. I do.
Speaker 2: I set up Christmas. Black Friday is when I Christmas ties my parents' house. They just give me free ring to put up the tree. But we're celebrating Christmas in Florida this year for the first year, first time ever, which I'm very excited for. We have a house instead of an apartment. Now, Okay, so it's like gonna be great because it's gonna feel Christmasy.
Speaker 1: Very excited. It doesn't. It doesn't feel Christmas in Florida.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I'm excited to celebrate with my family. Yeah, that's the most important thing, right, that's just gathering. So really gather with my family in Florida.
Speaker 1: Like it's the holiday season doesn't really happen in Florida. Palm trees with lights on it.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, they look pallic when they put when they usually do that with palm trees. There's never been a good way to do that. But anyway, I don't I'm very excited for it. My mom is buying a pop up tree. The only thing that we're doing different, and we're having a little bit of issues with, is how we're gonna give gifts because usually when you give someone a gift, it stays there. But all the gifts are gonna have to.
Speaker 1: Come back up here, right, who chips, No, we're not going to use you for that. That's not right.
Speaker 2: So what we're gonna do is get pictures of what we got and put it in little boxes.
Speaker 1: That's so lame. So do people have real trees down there? Can you get a real Christmas tree? Yes?
Speaker 2: Christmas trees can grow down there, Scott, evergreens, I'm sure, can you sure? Look it up a bit. They're more expensive, sure, probably have to import them. Okay, let's move on to the next cereal. Andrew, We've never had this before, I believe it or not. This is I was so excited for my Christmas tradishit and you just poop pooed over all of it. Between It's that Christmas to me saying what we're doing and making that a concession and saying how excited and for family?
Speaker 1: And what did I get? I got? That's so aime. All right, let's go to the Koshi got here, real mix bit of crunch. Cool. Well, I hope you and your family enjoy each other. I'm sure we do. You like each other so it's gonna be great. That's good, good, good good. Is Luna gonna be there? She is Luna. Does she wear a little sweater? No? No, but my parents very excited Santa hat you. We'll make sure she has one, okay, and she'll be so cute and snugly. Now, this is Kashi Go protein and fiber mixed berry crunch. I searched and we didn't do it. Cool. This might have come from Matt. I might have bought it. I'm not really sure. Good, way keep track. So it's mixed berry crunch, cereal plant protein and multi grain clusters with cranberry and blueberries. Andrew, great, it's a very heavy box. She is right, she's she's hefty. I bet that's every bit of a pound and change. Yeah. Is it more than sixteen ounces? Seventeen points out? Yeah, because sixteen ounces is a pound, so that's a.
Speaker 2: Pound one point seven ounces. You could have just looked at that part right there.
Speaker 1: Cool yep, all right, And if you want to see what cereals we've done, because maybe we did do this, just go to Serial killerspc dot com. You could check out all the cereals, all the ratings. Do you want to look really quick, just to make sure. I'm pretty sure I checked. But if you want to just go to the Kashi section, you know, just go to serial Killers. You don't even have it as a bookmark on your phone. Look, it won't even come if you start typing in ceer, it won't even come up because you've never even been there on your phone, right am I? Right? Look you had to mark anything because I'm not forty two. No, I don't bookmark it. It just comes up because I've been there before. Oh damn it, because so go to the Kachie section. You know how to do that. If you go under cereals. There's a little drop down and if you just type inky.
Speaker 2: Dark Coco, play honey on in flexunch cinnamon vanilla.
Speaker 1: That's it. Yeah, that is not true at all. We've done so many Coshee cereals. Something's wrong there. Maybe it's called Koshi Go I named the Kashi go ones that we did. Wow, all right, well we've got some updating to do.
Speaker 2: Something tells me Newman's right, and you and your privage and brain just can't remember.
Speaker 1: We've done at least ten Cashie cereals over the oh.
Speaker 2: Eat a whole jellyfish and come back and talk to me.
Speaker 1: I think I should great live. What do you just swallow it live? I don't know. Okay, I'm not a huge fan of like the Kashi texture. It's kind of granola, but it's also also kind of like earthy. Okay. Yeah, it's like I don't love the rice part. That's it. I was gonna say that. Yeah, well you did, and I said it first. Yeah, I guess you win. I just had a cavity fold and it hurts it. Oh, oh my god.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: It tastes like dirt, more like ashtray. Right, there's some weird there's a weird grain or something in there. Yeah, like a rice seed or something. O. This is gross.
Speaker 2: It's not great. It's not the worst. I'm gonna give us two bowls. I think if you put this maybe in yogurt, no, like a Greek yogurt of vanilla one, it would be better as a standalone.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: There's some flakes, brown rice syrup, puffed whole grain, blend, red wheat, tractical late grain, brown rice, cane sugar, chickory root fiber, dried cranberries, whole grain oats, oat fiber expressed pressed expeller pressed canola oil, natural flavor, dried blueberry salt, mixed tuckle ferrols.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a flavor in there that I really don't like. Yeah, it's got an interesting aftertaste.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I think if it were in a yogurt, I would enjoy it better.
Speaker 1: Why about yogurt make any different than me? You're still gonna taste that taste.
Speaker 2: Because the consistency of the yogurt I think would would be better with this. It's the crunch is a little too much and I.
Speaker 1: Don't like it. Well for me, there's a flavor in here that I don't like, and for that it gets a spoon. Oh wow, I'm sorry. I can't. It just has a bad flavor that I can't. I can't, I cannot tolerate. Yeah, I will not. Okay, I'm putting your foot down on that one. Yeah, I won't do it. Okay. Well that being said, Andrew will be Oh come on now, fine, we just have to do whatever here. Why don't you just play it on the YouTube like I say, because I gotta go there and I got to put it up and do the whole thing. We saved it as a Bookmark. Don't you remember? I don't think we did. We did, really, I did it for you. Well, so what do I gotta do? I turned computer up PC on. This has to go on offline now. I gotta first go over here and go to YouTube. See it's annoying, it's not even there. Literally says commercial break right there, all right here? Yes, okay, I guess we'll be back right after this or this and we're bad. Is that crazy how that works? I didn't know that that's how it works. Yeah, isn't that nuts.
Speaker 2: It's like I told you forty six thousand, million, bajillion times, and every time Andy says something, it just goes by the wayside.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, last week when we did the shredded Wee Blueberry there, yeah, look, we have another one from Wegmans. That's Millville. That's we should have done them in the same episode. I didn't realize. That's my bad. Yeah, bad curation. That was a terrible curation. Bad curation. So we'll do that other one. Your mojo pal, Yeah, I guess what we've got now, Andrew? What Serial Killers in turn National? Wow? Yeah, it's been a minute, a minute or two. Yeah, So it's not very bright in here, so now you got to ruin the whole thing much better. I was like looking at my cell phone and I'm like, ooh, so our friends Cubby and Coco were over in either the United Arab Emerate. They were in Dubbye Bye or something like that. That's the UAE. Yeah. Yeah. So the first day he got there, he sent me a video of the cereal aisle and he's like, what do you need? Oh, whatever you want, So I chose too. Here's the first of the two that I chose. Fine, very interesting, never seen it before. I would I would love to have Cubby on. It would be so fun. I'll bring the road caster for that one, and then we'll happen on why don't we do that. We'll have Kubby on to do the second cereal that he got us. All right, so the first cereal. I'm very excited because normally you would put the Australian accent on for this one. We to bix. That's how you did it in the other way. You're Australian. That's me you, that's my you can you do to bix? That's that's that's me my you. Yeah, do the Australian one. You did, you did?
Speaker 2: That's way to bix. That that's all right. Crispy Minnie's chocolate chip Yeah, dive in we to bix. Crispy Minnies are delicious and crunchy bites made with golden whole grain wheat, high in fiber and crammed with real chocolate chips. It's a super taste but breakfast that'll go down a treat.
Speaker 1: You see, we over here don't really have real chocolate chips anymore. All our cereals have imported from Egypt. Yes, all our cereals have chocolate chips. Oh that's not really even real chocolate. Fun but this is because it's foreign. Yeah, foreign people like to do good things. We need a big chocolate tips. I'm excited. Yeah, I am too. We've only ever had regular wada biks before. There's so many there's so many writings and languages and squiggles on here.
Speaker 2: Well, the UAE has a lot of expats.
Speaker 1: Do I know expats? What's that mean? People from different countries that go and live there. Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a very small amount of the population that are actually native heard.
Speaker 1: It's like really like like awesome and like rich there.
Speaker 2: It's basically like Vegas on steroids. But don't ask how they built things because then you'll get a really depressing answer.
Speaker 1: Oh like people died for it. Yeah, oil and stuff or just like you know, they use labor that maybe they aren't treating right and they take passports and don't let them go home. I understand. Yeah, so these look like these look like dog treats. But I'm not knocking it. I mean it looks great to me.
Speaker 2: Also, fun fact, the tallest building, the Birch Khalifa, is in the world in Dubai. Yes, yeah, in the world. They didn't have plumbing for the first couple of years, so they literally had poop trucks that would go in and out to take all the stuff out for a year.
Speaker 1: Wait, put plumbing so they couldn't take a whiz Khalifa there. Nope, I guess they got it. Scott. That was great, all right. Well I don't see any chocolate chips, so they must be like baked in these are These are little little biscuits, I would call them. See. Yeah, if you're watching on the YouTube, they're little biscuits. So you can take your cup there. Okay, I do see some little chocolate chips in there. I'm excited for this, me too, But it seems more of a snack or dessert than a cereal. But then again, most cereals are just dessert. Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 2: If I ever opened up like a Michelin Star restaurant, I would make cereal be the dessert and people would be.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, so inventive. Yeah. I don't think you could open a Michelin Star restaurant. Think you have to be opened first and then become one. Oh hold on, it's interesting. I really don't taste any chocolate. It's it's so the chocolate is so subtle. No, what.
Speaker 2: Almost like a healthy chocolate chip milkshake that you'd get, or like a shit like what is that called smoothie? Yes, like it tastes like a smoothie. I think it's because of the oats. It's very very light on the chocolate. I don't hate this. I wish it was a little more chocolate, and we give it three bulls.
Speaker 1: Right, It's not what I've expected at all. I was expecting some sort of like little almost like a Belvida, a mini bell Vita biscuit with chocolate chips.
Speaker 2: I don't mind this though. It really does kind of taste smoothish.
Speaker 1: I don't mind it, but I really don't. I'm upset. Actually, I wanted it so much more from this. Not that you could get it here anyway, but you could probably order it online if you want. But I'm only going to give it two balls two balls because it's not what I think it should be. Bastards. Wow, Okay, let's tone it down. There are kids listening, No, there's not, Yes, there are. Oh yeah, Melissa and her daughter exactly. All right, Well, hey, sorry about that. Thanks Cobby, Yeah, thank you. You're gonna come in for the next one. The next one is chocolate also, so we'll see how that how that ranks? Fun? Well, that's it. Have a Turkey Day.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Stuff you're turkey with? Cereal fun cornflakes? Great? You can make cornflakes stuffing. Okay, I'm not sure you can. There's a recipe out there on the TikTok. I'm not in charge of that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I actually bring for Thanksgiving. I usually try and make something I just bring in the past, bring your misery. I bring my potatoes for Christmas?
Speaker 1: What are your potatoes?
Speaker 2: I do paprika, I do salt, pepper, garlic powder, and it's pretty simple. But I make it for when I do volunteer for the church, and that's the potato recipe, and I have to tell you it comes out great every time.
Speaker 1: Good ma'am. So the big winner of this episode with the sugar cookie, yes, honey, bunches of votes.
Speaker 2: I would recommend you go get that because it's probably gonna be for unlimited time. It is.
Speaker 1: It actually says limited time on it. Oh wow. So thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us on Instagram limited. Oh yeah at serial Killers PC. Yay. Check out our website serial KILLERSPC dot com. You can check all the episodes all the way back to number one in two thousand and what nineteen? Yep? Wow, wow, that's bananas bananas. It was all right, thanks for listening to me.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, yes, sorry, what's your memory? I'm taking privage it all right? Say crunch unch Wait did we say the things is? Follow us at serial Killers PC. Yeah, make sure you go to serial KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 1: Make did it all? Yeah? I don't know where you were. It was literally thirty seconds ago. Did we say crunch are you okay, no goodbye bye,