Speaker 1: Rihanna only Girl Kiss FM.
Speaker 2: I think I've actually done this too, where whoever I'm following, I'd scroll and I don't mean a heart, but I press too hard or I tapped the wrong way or something like.
Speaker 1: Is that how it works?
Speaker 3: In my case, it was in a DM and it was a story or something and I was like watching stories and it was my neighbor's story and I meant to just like do the hearts where it just like does like little hearts that come up on the story. And for whatever reason, it sent a DM heart like a fool on emoji heart in like.
Speaker 1: A DM, And what message is that sending to that DM?
Speaker 3: It was my neighbor across the street who was married, Like it's like, oh my god. And so then I felt like I'm like I need to write like a whole thing. I was like, oh yeah, like we went there with the family and it's.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Like I just oh, it felt awful. So the thing I have in a.
Speaker 2: Roobine, I have like the issue with texts. Right, I'll be doing something fast and I have Mom in my text, and I have other people's moms in my text.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's all right there, Mom and.
Speaker 4: You other people's moms and your phone as mom.
Speaker 2: I brought mom, and then the name of the person mom, and then the name of the person. Right, I mean over time, you liked a lot of moms.
Speaker 3: Why don't you put like time?
Speaker 1: I don't know why don't you.
Speaker 2: But they're names, not mom, because at the time I was working fast, you know, to put them into my context anyway, But I'll make mistakes like that. So Ruby, who did you accidentally heart on Instagram?
Speaker 5: So my phone was apparently still open on the Instagram app, and it wasn't just liking the photo. It was dropping like a red heart emoji in the comments, and it was for the Valentine in the morning show. They posted some like dance or something, and so I didn't even realize I left the comment. I only realized it until after they liked it and I looked and I was like, what comment. I looked and then there was a red heart emoji and I was like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, So did you not like what you were seeing?
Speaker 5: It just wasn't intentional, So it was it was kind kind of like a random thing to drop a heart on. And so I just felt sothing.
Speaker 1: Going on over there. Maybe the ruby is.
Speaker 4: Coming out, Like the laughing emoji would have been more appropriate because it was like a funny day exactly.
Speaker 1: But then they liked your like back your heart. They wasn't.
Speaker 3: The show's instagram was at Valentine's instagram.
Speaker 5: I think it was like a joint when they collab. It was like a collapse.
Speaker 3: But still that means that it was like his instagram that's like so cringey.
Speaker 5: Loving it right, And it was a red heart I use blue heart, So that's why I was like, wow, this is.
Speaker 1: What you do was like love.
Speaker 2: It's just like it's too much in that red heart accidental red heart moment of panic.
Speaker 1: Then what you do, well, you can't delete it.
Speaker 4: They already liked it.
Speaker 1: So if this is your way of saying my bad, it was a mistake.
Speaker 5: I just took the l yeahay, oh tiny.
Speaker 1: Has that ever happened to you?
Speaker 4: Worst things have happened to me, Like I have sent I've sent you know, like let's say Sydney's story and I don't want to use this as an example. Let's say somebody does something that's like cringey or whatever, and you send that story to somebody else and you're like, oh, no, and then you end up accidentally responding to theirs.
Speaker 1: That happens.
Speaker 2: So you're saying this is cringe, but you sent it, not to other person they see you say it's cringe.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 4: It usually happens to people that are like not my friends, like it happens. I'm like celebrities. I usually will send or whatever.
Speaker 1: But yeah, what celebrities are cringing you?
Speaker 4: I can't think of the top of my head. It's like I do it all the time, but like, yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: Well, it's an honest mistake, Ruby, but be very careful when you're liking everybody else technology.
Speaker 5: I guess it could have been worse, Like it could have been like if i'ms down emoji or something that's true, that.
Speaker 3: Would have been so bad.
Speaker 2: We have an Instagram you could check out, and we also have a podcast. Oh my gosh, you don't have to go, you know, across the street.
Speaker 1: It's down the hall first of all.
Speaker 2: I know, but figure of speech, across the street, sisters, Brad, all right, let's come back. Here A five hundred dollars summer cash card for you. Next