Speaker 1: If your football team had one option in their playbook, the results probably wouldn't be great. The same could be said for your investments. CIBO index options like SPX and XSP can help expand your investing strategies with cash settlement and potential tax advantages. If you're ready for a more dynamic game plan, head to Better with Options dot Com. Cebo life is better with options, Your investments.
Speaker 2: Could be too.
Speaker 1: There are risks associated with CBO company products. Review the disclosures and disclaimers at CBO dot com slash us underscore disclaimers.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome in What Dright with Nick Wright, Episode one twenty seven, our Super Bowl gambling show. Now, this show is going to be released at a different day than usual, so you guys will be hearing and seeing it earlier in the week than you typically do. All full disclosure, we are recording this on Monday. We're doing that for a number of reasons, not the least of which is we are traveling to the Super Bowl and it's gonna be some logistical, you know, potential concerns, so that we are going to do this without the full information that you could get at the end of the week. So take that into account if you are listening to this on Friday or Saturday, that we are recording it on Monday. Here's where we're at on the season so far. We're just above five hundred. Given the vig we're slight losers. Money wise, we're fifty seven to fifty three and two the playoffs we are seven and five. Championship weekend, obviously, we split that. We talked about it last week. The fifty to one bet did not come through for US, as Brockberry's elbow exploded and then Josh Johnson couldn't play, and then McCaffrey wasn't allowed to play quarterback, and it was a disaster of a bet. It turned out San Francisco plus two and a half Kansas City plus one obviously came through in truly glorious fashion. So we split last week. This week, there is of course, only one game to pick. My Kansas City Chiefs are insultingly once again getting points a point and a half against the Philadelphia Eagles. This line opened at the Chiefs minus two and a half, It got bet all the way to Philly minus two and a half, and it is now settled at Philly minus one and a half. I believe the Kansas City Chiefs are going to win. I believe Patrick Mahomes is going to do the one thing he has not done his NFL career, which is have a start to finish great Super Bowl. And I think this Philadelphia defense is going to be exposed a bit on the back end due to the fact that they have not played great quarterbacks all year long. So this is something we've discussed on the television show throughout the week. I discussed it a bit on Monday's pod. It is worth mentioning again that the Philadelphia Eagles, for as dominant as the pass rush has been and as dominant as the defense has appeared to be, this is what they have done this season. They played Jared Goff and the Lions scored thirty five points. They played Kirk Cousins. Give Cousins credit. The Viking I'm sorry, give the Eagles credit. The Vikings scored seven. Goff and Cousins would be two of the best quarterbacks they play all year. They then played the Washington Commanders, who in that game were starting Carson Wentz. They then played the Jacksonville Jaguars, who had the Prince who was promised However, in that game, if you remember, Trevor fumbled the ball four times and lost all four fumbles. Jack still scored twenty one. They then played Kyler Murray. They then played Cooper Rush. They then played I believe it was Kenny Pickett for the Steelers. They then played who the hell was playing for the Texans that game, Davis Mills. They then played the Commanders again. At this point, the Commanders were starting Taylor Heineke. They then played Matt Ryan. They then played Aaron Rodgers. He scored thirty three points. They then played Daniel Jones, then Just Fields, then Dak Prescott. He scored forty points. They then wrapped the season playing Andy Dalton, Davis Webb, and then in the postseason Daniel Jones and Brock Purty slash Josh Johnson. So, by my count, the Philadelphia Eagles played on the season five above average quarterbacks Goff Cousins, Trevor, Dak Rogers. Dak put up forty, Trevor I'm sorry, Rogers put up thirty three, Goff put up thirty five. Trevor put up twenty one, but turned the ball over five times, four of which were fumbles, and if you remember, that game, they weren't like forced fumbles. He was dropping the football and then Kirk Cousins put up seven points. My point here is, I do not think the Philadelphia Eagles are ready for the leveling up that playing Patrick Mahomes and this Chiefs offense is. I do not think the Philadelphia Eagles were done any favors by the fact that they now head into the Super Bowl having not played a good quarterback, forget a great quarterback, a good quarterback since Christmas Eve, and that they have not played Oh and I left out by the way when I was going through their game, they also played the Titans once. My apologies, and that was the game. Did Tannehill play the entire game?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 3: Let me make sure no. Tannehill got injured in that game. Malik Willis came out. But regardless, they have not played well against an above average quarterback since the Jags game on October second, and so or I guess you could argue Kyler is an above average quarterback. You throw him there as well. That was the following week. I think that for the Eagles, had the bracket fallen a little differently for them, yes, they would have had to play tougher opponents, or they would have had to play tougher games. But if they had been able to get through it, they would have also been more prepared. I'm gonna make another point here that again it speaks to how dominant the Eagles have been, but I also don't know how much it prepares them. Fully. The Eagles have not had to compete for four full quarters in quite some time. Because they blew out the Giants, because they blew out the forty nine Ers, those games were laughers. The Chiefs, on the other hand, just had a sixty minute war with Cincinnati and had a game that was not decided until the final minutes against Jacksonville in part because of Patrick Mahomes' injury. So for all those reasons, I think the Chiefs were battle tested. I think they have played far tougher opponents. I think they come into this game ready for everything, and Philadelphia, if the Chiefs offensive line can hold up just enough, I think the Philadelphia defense can be had. And then there's the Jalen Hurts part of it, which is he has not looked good throwing the football since his injury. He keeps telling us he's hurt. He has thrown for less than two hundred and eighty yards combined in this postseason, and he's yet to throw for one hundred and sixty yards in either of these games. And he hasn't exactly been a super dynamic runner in either of these games. Also, keep in mind the one big passing play Jalen has in these playoffs was an incompletion that was incorrectly called a completion. Without that play, he's less. He's under two hundred and thirty or two hundred and forty total passing yards this postseason. So I like the Chiefs Demons, I know you have some notes to give me here.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: So as an underdog, Mahomes is seven and one and one against the spread, six and three.
Speaker 3: Straight up as yeah, so, and I'm trying to remember the three losses as an underdog that it would be Cincinnati, Cincinnati for sure, that earlier this year, Buffalo earlier this year, and I think the old No. The only other loss as an underdog I think was his first year starting when they played New England in twenty eighteen, not in the playoffs but in the regular season. And the producers can correct me, but I think those are the three go ahead.
Speaker 4: So is it more concerning to you that the Chiefs have the worst defense so that they have the worst skill players.
Speaker 3: So I think the Chiefs defense right now is a touch underrated. Now they need to get Lugerius Snead back. He's their number one corner. But the Chiefs number one corner went down on the third play of the game against a team with Chase and Higgins and Cincinnati scored twenty points. Those rookie Willie Gay, their second best linebacker, went down in that game as well. The rookie corners were exceptional in that game. Chris Jones, with respect to Mahomes, was the best player on the field in that game. Now the Eagles have a brilliant defensive line now, Lane Johnson their great right tackle, potential future Hall of Famer. He reportedly retore his groin recently. He's gonna play through it. But Jason Kelcey, Travis's brother is their center, and that Kelsey versus Chris Jones matchup should be great. With that said, I'm not certain that even Jason Kelsey can block Chris Jones one on one. By the way the other the other Chiefs loss. I'm being told that I left out was the Rams. That famous Monday night football game that was supposed to be in Mexico, who was Mahomes' first year starting, ended up being I think in Los Angeles because the Mexican field's turf wasn't good enough and that game was fifty four fifty one. But that would have been a push, I think because I think they lost that game by three. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe they lost for but regardless the oh, straight up loss. Of course, I'm not talking about against the spread of straight up loss, that's right. So that's the other game. Now to get back here, what you're saying about the skill position, guys, the Chiefs need these receivers back. They can't do what I'm talking about them doing with none of these receivers back. So Juju is the one I'm most confident will be playing. Then there's Tony, who I think likely plays, but it's I mean, he gets in it. It was the knock on him with the Giants. It's been a problem for him in Kansas City. He has a hard time making it through games. Hardman, I would be very surprised if he plays. Hardman suffered a pelvis injury in mid October the AFC Championship game was his first game back and then he reinjured. Now they didn't have active on game day, that white guy Justin Watson, who actually has been good for the Chiefs deep down the field. The other thing that happened in that AFC Championship game, and I'll be honest with the audience here to Monsey, I had said to demand early in the game, MBS has been so disappointing that he hadn't come through for him all year. He was exceptional in that game. That was the best game of his career. Can he do that in consecutive weeks? That is a bit of a concern. Flipside is this.
Speaker 2: Mahomes is going to be better.
Speaker 3: Mahomes is going to be way healthier, way healthier, and the running game can't be worse. Jarrett McKinnon did nothing in that game. Pacheco was excellent catching the ball, but on handoffs did nothing. And I think Mahomes is going to be a little at least a little more mobile with the two weeks off. And they reported that he didn't get the painkilling shot in the last game before the Bengals game. No, no, no, that was Mahomes who did not get the painkilling shot copy. So my thought process there was I think one of the reasons he didn't want to take the painkilling shot was he didn't want to have his foot numbed to a degree re injure it more not know it make it way worse to where he might have to miss the super Bowl. But now it's the last game of the year. So even if he were to re injure it to a degree, he you know, he has months and months to recover. So I think Mahomes will look close to fully functional, assuming he doesn't get landed on or you know what I mean. And so in those regards. But to me, the biggest concern right now is the Chiefs received injuries. What else you got?
Speaker 2: All right? So the Eagles are getting seventy percent of the money right now?
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Do you think that we should bet on the Chiefs right now or should we wait?
Speaker 3: Well? I do like getting the point and a half, and I do think there is in what could be. This is an interesting one because all outcomes are possible here. It is possible that the Chiefs can't block Philly, that the Chiefs receivers you know, two of the three don't come back and nobody can get separation, Mahomes doesn't have time to throw, and the Eagles defensive line wins this game and it gets ugly. It is also possible that the Mahomes hurts discrepancy is too much to overcome, the Eagles defense gets exposed early, and now all of a sudden, Philly is playing a style they don't want to play, which is having to throw the ball, and it gets ugly for Philly early. It's also possible, again, like I said, this is not a nuanced commentary that this is a nip and tuck game. In a nip and tuck game, getting that one point is super valuable. Not super valuable, but valuable. However, this line is basically settled at a point and a half. It would take a shocking development for the Chiefs to end up being the favorites. Conversely, if there is bad receiver injury news from Kansas City or sneakily bad Travis Kelsey injury news which I would not expect but he wasn't dealing with that back issue, this line could move up to two and a half.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think it'll get to three. I ain't get at three. I it'll be way way too much people coming in on the Chiefs. I think three is two key, So I don't think there's a lot of risk embedting it now. But if you're anticipating some line movement, I would say that Kansas City, it would it's more likely to have the line move in to where you get more points with Kansas City. And let me say one other thing about if it moves from one and a half to two and a half. Games don't typically land on two unless a team is down eight, like it's twenty eight to twenty. One team has scored four touchdowns, the other team has two touchdowns and two field goals, and that trailing team scores very very late, goes for two and misses. That's where you know what I mean. That could be value on getting the extra point there from one and a half to two and a half, but it's not going to cross any key numbers basically betting a winner in this spot. So I don't think there's damage done in betting the Chiefs now. But I also think you probably get slight ev by waiting, because I don't think you're giving up much and you could be getting it getting an extra half point or so.
Speaker 4: All right, next, all right, So Brandon Ayuk from the forty nine ers think there's only one possible outcome. He says, I would take everything that I own, get it in cash, and put my money on the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Are you taking that?
Speaker 3: Well, listen, I'm not putting everything I own on the Chiefs. What I will tell you is that he also said, and I actually texted this story to Wilds, he also said the following, I'm gonna read it. I don't fully know about that Eagles defense. They talk about them being a good defense, I'm not too sure. I think this Kansas City pass game will expose what we thought we were gonna be able to expose before some unfortunate circumstances. We'll see. And like I said, you got to get lucky to win a super Bowl, and they just got extremely lucky last week. Now, it's a lot of trash talking for a team that just got absolutely rolled.
Speaker 2: But I mean some truth in this.
Speaker 3: I agree with some of that analysis, and I think this Eagles defense is not battle tested for the test they are going to have to take this coming Sunday. So the Chiefs plus one and a half is our final game wager of the year. If we win this bet, we finished fifty eight fifty three and two, which is essentially dead even on the year when you incorporate the viig We did well in our preseason win total bets, and make miss playoff bets. So it no matter what happens here, this is a profitable season. Not nearly as wildly profitable if it did as it would have been if the Niners had won that game against Philly.
Speaker 2: But so be it that I have a little bit more money had you edged that Super Bowl bit.
Speaker 3: Stop talking about hedging that you could have a little more money if you'd stop making NBA teasers.
Speaker 2: I made one, Yeah, I lost eleven books.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's eleven more dollars. We're in play game with some player props. That's next, what's right.
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Roblasts, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion, and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg, evoking the excitement and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Jirell Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheatle, Michael Pania, and Bobby Canavalli. Watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back in What's Right with Nick Right, Episode one twenty seven, our Super Bowl gambling show.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: We're recording this on Monday, so some of these things could change, but we're now gonna do some player props to Monsay. You go right ahead.
Speaker 4: We'll start off with your chiefs. Yeah, Rebec Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: First off, we've got over one and a half touchdown passes that's at minus two ten, okay, over three hundred and thirteen passing plus combined or passing plus rushing yards at minus one fifteen as well, huh or not as well, and then over twenty five and a half completions at minus one ten.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this is two wrongs one right, So I'm supposed to pick one of these that I like, the one that I like. Listen. I do think he's going to have over one and a half passing touchdowns, but minus two ten is a big number.
Speaker 2: To lay right.
Speaker 3: So I think the right play here is the over three hundred and thirteen and a half total total yards and the twenty five and a half completions probably goes hand in hand with that, but not necessarily not if he gets a few big chunk plays, which I think will be available against Philly. I do again, I do like the over one and a half passing touchdowns for him, but at minus two ten rather than over three hundred and thirteen and a half total yards at minus one p fifteen. To me, that's better. Now his individual rushing and passing props are two eighty eight and a half passing yards and twenty and a half rushing yards. I like the rushing yards side of that way more. I think that listen, fifteen, Mahomes is gonna be running in this game. To me, there's no question about it, and I think the ankle will be healthy enough that over twenty and a half rushing yards is potentially my fate, like my fa favorite bet that I've seen so far. With that said, remember in the Niners Super Bowl, mahomes rushing yard total was at like thirty four something like that. He was in the forties and then took three massive kneel downs at the end of the game for minus three yards, minus five yards, minus seven yards, and they ended up those count as negative rushing yards. They ended up going under because he landed on like twenty six after being at I think forty one thanks to the kneel downs. That was, though more circumstantial than anything. If I do think the Chiefs are gonna win the game, he might need to be at twenty six rushing yards though for you to feel fully comfortable if he's gonna have three kneel downs. But I still like it. All right, now we're on to Jalen Hurts.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Yeah, Jalen Hurts overs. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So we got over one and a half touchdown pass as well, Yeah, minus one oh five over two hundred and ninety eight combined passing and rushing yards yep, minus one fifteen, and then over twenty one over twenty one and a half completions at minus one o five.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I here's the thing. I like the under on total yards. I I don't love any of these because I think Jalen might truly struggle and that even if the Eagles win, it's gonna be miles Sanders and Boston Scott and Kenneth Gainwell and Jalen running. So I I wouldn't bet any of these. But of the three, the one that I think might have the most value as the completions is that a lot of dinking and dunking and short completions. But my gut feeling is to stay away from these and you can just bet the unders, you know what I mean? For usually about same big here his individual if we not do total yards but two hundred and forty five pass yards and forty nine and a half rush yards. I do think he could hit the over on rushing yards. I do think Jalen could run for like sixty five yards in this game potentially, But to me, under three hundred combined passing and rushing yards is the bet I would be making there.
Speaker 4: All right, Next, all right, so I'm assuming you expect a lot of Chiefs touchdowns in the game. So who do you think will score them? Travis Kelcey We got anytime touchdown score for him at minus one thirty, Kadarius Tony at plus two forty, and Juju Smith Schuster at plus two forty as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Tony and Juju right now, are can't bets obviously, we need to wait and see what their health status is. Kelsey is a must bet. Travis Kelcey in the playoffs scores touchdowns and especially with a banged up receiving corps. To me, that one is an easy, obvious bet, and the Kelsey would be my bet there after Kelsey. I would like Jared McKinnon as a potential touchdown score. I would like Pat. I like Patrick Mahomes a ton as a rushing touchdown score, like it a ton he's in the playoffs, he has I think six career rushing touchdowns.
Speaker 2: So do you think that he's I mean, he's definitely probably plus money. How much money do you think he's.
Speaker 3: Oh Mahomes or no you no, no, no, it won't be that much. Uh. I mean, I can just look real quick. My guess is he's around the same as the as around the same as kid area as Tony. But I'll just check real quick what Mahomes anytime touchdown score is. While I look, go ahead and read me the next one.
Speaker 4: All right, So the next one we've got is Eagles anytime touchdown score.
Speaker 2: So we've got Jalen Hurt set minus one eight.
Speaker 3: Oh, real quick. By the way, Patrick Mahomes, Oh wow, wow, you were right. Demant is plus four sixty. That's way too high. That's way too high. I like that bet a lot. I like that bet a lot.
Speaker 2: They're probably thinking about his ankle a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think he'll get out and run, right, I think he'll get out and run in this game. All right, go ahead, now we're on the Eagles.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Eagles anytime touchdown score. We got Jalen Hurts at minus one ten, AJ Brown at plus one ten and Dallas go Derrekt Goddard got it sorry at plus one.
Speaker 3: Uh. I like uh, I like Jalen in this Yeah, it takes one penalty in the end zone to put him at the one, and that QB sneak is unguardable. So I like Jalen as anytime touchdown score, or Jalen just to be scrambling when they're in the red zone. Jayalen, you know, I like j you know, let me check something real quick. And by the way, listen, in general, we always suggest you bet with our friends at Fox Bet. I'm gonna tell you something here though. When it comes to these player prop markets, they have They are so widely different as far as what they'll give you at different places. Like at some books, Jalen is plus one oh five is supposed to minus one ten to score a touchdown. When it comes to player props, you absolutely should shop it around. You should chop around and find the best bet. The best value Mahomes and Hurts to both rush for a touchdown is ten to one. I like that bet.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Ten to one for Mahomes and Hurts to both have a rushing touchdown in this game. All right, next, all.
Speaker 4: Right, So these stars set of quarterbacks will be throwing at a bunch. Who do you think is going to be getting the bulk of these yards? So we got aj Brown at over seventy one at over seventy one and a half at minus one twenty and Devon Smith over sixty one and a half at minus one thirty and Travis Kelcey over seventy nine and a half at minus one fifteen.
Speaker 3: I like Kelsey in this spot, of course. I think Kelsey's gonna have a huge game. I think this is it lined up for it. They're gonna have to target him. He has not had in these playoffs. Really a giant chunk play. Now, he's been incredibly productive, but against the Jags, for instance, he had fourteen catches for ninety eight yards. That's seven yards of catch, you know what I mean. So they have that many catches and not have one hundred yards. Crazy Patrick Mahomes just off Kelsey. Yeah, well they weren't all him, remember because Henny came in. But still the So I think Kelsey to me, this is a Travis Kelcey nine catch, one hundred and fifteen yard, one touchdown type of game. I think Travis Kelcey has a monster game in the Super Bowl. So I would take his over there. And again I've made it clear one of those Eagles. Those guys will go over probably, but I eyeing Jalen could potentially struggle a lot in this game. All right, next, All.
Speaker 4: Right, we're showing a lot of love to the pass catchers now, so let's not forget about the running backs. This is just rushing yards yep. Miles Sanders over fifty nine and a half at minus one twenty five, Isaiah Pachecko over forty nine and a half at minus one fifteen, and Jery McKinnon over twenty one and a half at minus one fifteen.
Speaker 2: That that's pretty nice. Jerick McKinnon.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is this, they don't run him pass cat. Yeah, I get it, they don't run him a ton, But alls it takes is a couple decent ones. Eying Miles Sanders is the smarter bet here Pa check O and McKinnon. I would be interested in their total yards props, potentially more than just rushing yards. But I don't know that this is going to be a big Pa check O game. I think this is so McKinnon receiving yards, McKinnon to score a touchdown. I like Miles. The thing is this, if the Eagles get down big, then they might have to abandon the run somewhat, and that would hurt Miles Sanders. Yeah, but if we think this is gonna be a close game, they're gonna feed Miles Sanders a lot. Try to have long possessions. I like the Miles Sanders over there.
Speaker 4: All right, next, all right, let's put your prognostication skills to the test. What will the outcome of the first drive be? This is used to be one of my favorite bets. Yeah, put at plus one hundred, offensive touchdown at plus two seventy five field goal attempt at plus three twenty five.
Speaker 3: I hate I hate Adams. I don't know who's getting the ball first.
Speaker 2: This is my time.
Speaker 3: What do you think? What do you want to do?
Speaker 2: I definitely think it's gonna be a field goal.
Speaker 3: Field goal attempts. Yeah, you don't care who gets the.
Speaker 4: Ball, no, honestly, And I remember how you said something about the how I have no no edge on or I got. I've got no knowledge on what it would be heads and tails? Yeah, when like I have the knowledge that it's either going to be heads or tails.
Speaker 2: I think that's all the knowledge that I need. Right.
Speaker 3: But Okay, we're gonna get too four team thing later, but go ahead.
Speaker 4: I think there's are two good teams, and I think that no matter who gets the ball first, I can't really I don't see this being an opening drive touchdown, but I see them driving down the field a little bit, get getting scary, and they ended up being a field goal because they hold them.
Speaker 3: So I get that. What I would say is, if the Chiefs get the ball first, the Chiefs opening script those scripted first fifteen plays, particularly with extra time to prepare under Andy Reid, have been historically efficient. I also think the Chiefs understand that, unlike that Bengals game, they can't be settling for field goals. If the Chiefs get the ball first, I do like their chances of scoring a touchdown.
Speaker 4: I think they're going forward if they get like a fourth and short maybe yeah.
Speaker 3: And I think they're gonna listen. I just think they're gonna be uber efficient in the red zone. I think they're gonna know they have to be. This is a bet that if you want to make it, I would just wait until you see he's getting the ball first and they.
Speaker 2: That doesn't drop the numbers at all.
Speaker 3: No, the odds would change a little bit, you know what I mean, depending on But the thing is this, these two teams are so, according to Vegas evenly matched in this spot. I don't think it would change the odds drastically. It's not like when you have a mismatch and then the odds are kind of middled because they don't know who's gonna get the ball.
Speaker 4: Like, there's a way to do that, To do what I kind of like, I feel like you could kind of hedge on that.
Speaker 3: Well, if you're very confident, you could put a little bit of money on two outcomes if you're confident that one of them's gonna hit. But the problem is if the third possible outcome if a turnover or if you know, let's say you think it's gonna there's gonna be points and you have offensive touchdown or field goal attempts. You could do that, but then if there's a punt or a turnover, you lose both bets, you know what I mean. Like so you you could do it, but it would be difficult. All right, next, all.
Speaker 4: Right, this one is just a mix of long shots. So first off, we got kick to hit the post at plus four fifty, kicker makes a sixty sixty plus yard field goal at plus nine hundred, octopus at plus fourteen hundred.
Speaker 2: That's up.
Speaker 4: That, by the way, is a player to score a touchdown. Passing doesn't count. And the following is a two point conversion.
Speaker 3: Well where and they then they get they score the two point conversion. All right, I know this will shock you. I hate all of these. Uh none of them have good enough odds. The kick to hit the post maybe, but I don't. I hate all these. I'm not making any of these move on. That's dumb. It's all dumb stuff. I'm not sixty yard field goal. I need a lot. I need better odds.
Speaker 2: These pick six in this is there? Like will there be a pix? Sure? Yes?
Speaker 3: After yeah, of course no, demon's a your mind. Your brain is gonna melt when you see all of Yeah, there's for everything next.
Speaker 4: All right, So this one we call it the gatorade color. Only one coach wins, but we can all win if we gets the color of their gatorade shower Eagles wearing green, shees wearing white. So at first we first we got orange at plus three hundred, yellow or green at plus four hundred, red or pink at plus four fifty.
Speaker 3: All right, this is one of those bets like the time of the national anthem, or the first song that Rihanna's gonna sing, any of those things. I forbid you for making these bets unless you have inside info. Right, these are bets that they get enough dumb money on that they continue to put them up there even though certain people have the inside info, Like someone will know what color gatorade the Chiefs have and what color gatorade the Eagles have. And if you have that dead set, you can just bet that instead of bet the winner. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You just had a guy go over to the little thing and tell you.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, but they're so a big thing with national They do national anthem timing props, and it always leaks out how long the rehearsal went. There will be what will Rihanna's first song be, and it will leak out what, you know what, how her rehearsal went. These types of bets, if you don't have insight info, you just can't make them flatle you just can't make them all right, last last one?
Speaker 4: Oh well, after winning, after winding our coin saws on Thursday, I'm fully confident in picking the super Bowl coin flip.
Speaker 3: You no, I know? All right, So what are the options?
Speaker 4: Heads at minus one o five, Tails at minus one o five on its side at plus infinity.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm putting a dollar on plus infinity.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well that bet doesn't exist, but I appreciate that happened.
Speaker 2: I'd go with heads.
Speaker 3: Why just because I won the last one? Okay, So that's your logic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people are gonna be like, tails never fails.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing. If you could get plus one oh two, don't. Then it would be a smart bet at plus one oh one, it would be a smart bet at even plus one hundred. It's it's a fine, but it's not. The thing is it's not. And so you and I could We're not going to, but we could do this and flip a coin one hundred times. And I promise you that if you're laying one oh five to me, you're going to lose. And so it is gambling just for the sake of gambling, with no skill or idea connected to it. And it can you can start down money before the game even starts. I can't recommend against this strongly enough. I'm telling you right now it is a dumb bet and a sign that you might have a gambling problem. If you're betting the Super Bowl coin toss the books love when you do it, you're laying one oh five on an even money thing that you can have no possible insight info on. I'm telling you it's a dumb bet. Speaking of dumb bets, you guys are gonna try to get me to make like a thirty to one prop bet. We'll do that. Drap the show next. What's right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Welcome back in last segment of our last NFL gambling show of this football season. We've got the Chiefs plus a point and a half before we get to the offer. I there is a teaser out there that does go through all the key numbers and is worth at least looking at, which is teasing a seven point teaser of teasing the Chiefs up to plus eight and a half and teasing the total down to forty three and a half. So you would have the Chiefs getting more than eight, and the total would come through the forty seven, the forty eight, obviously, the forty five, the forty four. It wouldn't go through the forty two, which is another key to total number. But that's one at least worth looking at. I'm not gonna make that bet, but that is the logical teaser that's on the board. You can also do a six pointer, but then you don't get the teaser through the twenty four or the forty four. And again a lot of games end on forty four, so you'd like to get it through that is twenty four to twenty games. Obviously in there, you know there's a lot of combinations if you will that where you get twenty seven to seventeen ins on forty four. So that's why I would pay the little extra and have a seven point Taser down over forty three and a half and the Chiefs plus eight and a half. All right, Demanse, what's the offer?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: So you haven't been having so much fun so far with all these player props. Yeah, there's a parlay that basically is exactly what you said. There's exactly how you said the Chiefs one. Sorry, so tell me what's wrong with this and we can even customize it for.
Speaker 2: You if you'd like.
Speaker 4: Okay, So, Mahomes super Bowl MVP at plus one twenty five, Chiefs money line at plus one oh five, Kelsey overs seventy nine and a half minus one fifteen at minus one fifteen. That's receiving yards obviously, Kelsey touchdown minus one thirty, and Mahomes over passing yards two hundred and eighty eight point five at minus one fifteen. All this combined for plus two thousand, seven hundred and fifty two.
Speaker 3: So twenty eight to one. Almost. I'm gonna tweak it slightly and it won't change the numbers on it significantly. We're gonna remove the Mahomes over passing yards and replace it with Mahomes over rushing yards. So Chiefs to win, Mahomes to win MVP, Kelsey to have over eighty yards, Kelsey to score a touchdown, and Mahomes to rush for over twenty and a half. That will actually probably slightly improve the odds because the Mahomes passing and the Kelsey receiving are so correlated that you're not gonna eat. So my guess is that puts that out about thirty to one.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: Right? Okay, so it doesn't improve him all that much, but it's at twenty eight to one. Okay, that's the That's that's what I'm doing that they all make that bet. I'll take that offer to end the year with me finally taking the offer. Demondy's refused to take the offer all year, mostly because he just forgets to, even though a few of them have hit. But this is one. No, I'm telling You've said it. You've said like you like the offers, but that you hadn't been placing them. I do like this one. Twenty eight to one. Mahomes has a big day, Kelsey has a big day, The Chiefs win, Mahomes wins Super Bowl MVP God Willing, and the Dynasty is alive and well there it is fun year gambling shows feel like we've done a lot, learned a lot, gave out some good picks, survived some rough stretches of the season, kept with our plan. Demond's learned to gamble whole thing. Overall, great success. Next time you hear from me, I'll be live in Arizona from the Super Bowl. Talk to you guys then, what's right