Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Friday. And it's gonna be such a great Friday. You know the best part about this Friday, Yes, it's gonna be the ask doctor Jesse questions. We'll get to those in a few. The best part about this Friday is this, there are no major stories. Doesn't doesn't that feel good? That for once we're not sitting down here and there's some disaster the world is falling. I mean yeah, I mean, don't get wrong, there are problems, don't get me wrong, But there are no gigantic major stories. So here's what we have. One. I'm gonna go off on something briefly to open up the show about crime. Yes, I will get to emails Chris anyway. Then well we're gonna dig into your stuff. Questions like what are American values? People talk about that a lot, but what are they? Someone wants to be a radio host. We have a couple questions about kind of military tactics, strategy overall things as it pertains to Israel, Hamas warfare. Things like that somebody's ex wife is a commie hag. Someone wants to talk about the fall of Assyria, all that and so much more us coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. I'm gonna hit this headline and then I'm gonna move on because it's an ask doctor Jesse today and I want to get to those. But there's just something that grades on me a lot. And one of the things that grades on me is how the system. It's specifically the media. Let's talk about the media here, although this definitely applies to education, politicians, so on and so forth. How the system is constantly making excuses for the most detestable people on the planet and it helps nobody, nobody. This is the headline from the New York Post. It drives me insane, and I just want to I want to make sure you understand. An eighty five year old man in Midtown Manhattan was tossed onto the subway tracks. By the grace of God, He's still alive, but was tossed onto the subway tracks that could easily have been death like that. He was tossed onto the subway tracks by a mister Britton Jones, a thirty year old man who tossed an eighty five year old man on the subway tracks. And this is the headline, and it's going to sound innocuous, but it drives me up the wall. You see this all the time, headline. Attacker who randomly shoved eighty five year old man onto the New York City subway tracks is arrested. This is a subtle thing the media does all the time, and I can't stand it. Did you hear what they said? It's just a subtle little thing that they do it all the time. Randomly shoved an eighty five year old man. Why do you think every time some scumbag throws someone onto the tracks it's a man who's nine thousand years old or an Asian woman who weighs sixty five pounds. Do you know why? Because they're not quote mentally ill, although they may be that too, it's not random. They're violent, vile animals who should be thrown into a dungeon for the rest of their lives. But the media bends over backwards at all times to make excuses for violent criminals well at the same time, always painting you and me and the worst possible light. And they do it in subtle ways like this a random attack totally, it's not a random attack. That scumbag, that thirty year old loser.
Speaker 2: I guarantee he walked by four or five Italian dudes who would have lit his world up on his way to the eighty five year old man who tossed him on and tossed him onto the subway. You know why, because it wasn't random. He's not insane, he's not mentally ill. He's an animal.
Speaker 1: He's been raised to be an animal for thirty years, and now he's a subhuman who looks around for innocent people he can hurt. Stop making excuses for the vile filth in our society. There, that's the last time I'm gonna get my blood pressure up, I hope today. Yeah it is, Chris. I'm fine. We're gonna move on. I know it's a small thing. I can't stand it. Let's do this. American values, that's a good question, Jesse. I'm confused a little. As far apart as they are both Republican and Democrats aka communists, they use the term American values. They certainly can't be talking about the same values. Okay, well, let's have a very uncomfortable, probably offensive conversation. Maybe you've used those terms American values. Well, first of all, let's have a little debate, just you and me talking a country's values. Can they change over time? Can a country value one thing now and then value something totally opposite, indifferent over a period of time one hundred years, two hundred years. I would argue that a country very much can change. You can look at any country in the world. Over time, the values of the country change. Now, there are certain things that seem to be kind of woven into the DNA of nations and they can't shake it no matter how much the values change. But overall, values can change. Okay, what's an example of that. Let's talk about the DNA thing before we talk about changing values. What's a country besides ours? France? You know what the French do. They protest a lot. And it's not just a twenty twenty three thing. There is always a French protest going on in the streets. They're always massing up in the streets. They're always angry about something. From the days from before the days of Louis the fourteenth to now, the French protest, whether it's World War One or King Louis or today. The French are people. It's in their DNA. When they get ticked off, they grab the signs, they grab the pitchforks, and they head to the streets. Sometimes they grab a guillotine and they head to the streets. In the DNA of Americans, well, we're gonna get to the bad stuff about how our values have changed. What they were us is what they are. Well, what is in the DNA of Americans? If I could pick honestly one thing, it would be guns. Americans love their guns, and believe me, I count myself among them. Americans have simply woven it into our DNA. Our founders were emphatic about guns because why were they so emphatic about it, Because they had seen what had happened when you took them away from people. And also they saw the result of having an armed population and how they could toss off in evil government. And so that's look the Second Amendment. You realize this, this pause on this for a moment. Here's a little just brief American history. Do you understand does everyone understand that the Bill of Rights actually wasn't necessary. All of those rights in the Bill of Rights. You already had those rights after the Standard Constitution, but they were so emphatic about those rights. They decided to print a Bill of Rights just to drive home the fact you need to own guns. Guns are how you stay free. Own guns, you have to have free speech, you have to have your private property you have. They were that emphatic about it. They came up with it. Consider the Bill of Rights an exclamation point, bold letters underlined this is what it is, and that we have carried that to this day. One of the reasons that we don't already have a Chairman Mao like cultural revolution in this country, and I would argue the only reason is because this country is absurdly armed. My favorite statistic I think on the planet is this. Americans civilians own more guns and more ammunition than every single branch of the American military and every single law enforcement agency combined. If you combined all that the military, law enforcement agencies, you can bind all them into one big pool. The American civilian owns more guns in more ammunition by orders of magnitude than any of them combined. You look at nations across the planet. That's insane. Nobody else does that. And I don't mean insane bad, I mean insane good. No one else has that woven into their DNA. Americans do guns. We own firearms. Whether you do personally or not, doesn't matter. That is woven into the DNA of Americans. And you've seen this time and time again with our military history. We have had times in our military history where we have struggled with this struggle with these tactics here or this training here. But you know what, Americans have always been good at guns. Americans that we've just always been able to shoot. Whether it's a rifle, whether it's artillery, whatever it is, Americans own guns. That is part of the American DNA now and it has not changed for two hundred plus years. It's who we are. Now. Let's talk about Democrats, Republicans, American values. What are they have they changed? Let's dig into that. Before we do that, let's dig into Black Friday.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I know that's not supposed to be until next week, but for chalk purposes, it's two day and it lasts through next week. I know you've heard me tell you a million times about male vitality stacks, female vitality Stacks, choclt powder armor, the brand new pre workout Chad Mode, that all natural ocaffeine's Chadboe. How great is it? They named it, chadmu I know you've heard me talk about these things a million times from our friends, the hardcore anti communists at Chalk. It's Black Friday sale time. Now's the time to try it ninety days and tell me how you feel. Ninety days. All right, choq dot com promo code Jesse is how you get those Black Friday specials. But Chalk dot com promo code Jesse. Now is the time, after all? Name me at the.
Speaker 2: Time, Name me at time, Name me at time.
Speaker 1: Well, the time is now. Black Friday specials at Chock, go get one. American values what are they? Next? Jesse Kelly returns next, it is the Jesse Kelly Show. On an ask Doctor Jesse Friday. The question was American values? What do they mean? What do they mean? Well, first of all, let's understand something. American values today, from both Republicans and Democrats, frankly, look nothing like they used to. Look. Here's what American values actually are and what they should be. And maybe this is going to sound radical to you, And I would argue, if this does sound radical to you, you don't have to feel bad about yourself. But I would argue that maybe you've been manipulated by a culture that has lost its way. What are American values? Government sucks. It really comes down to that American values are the government. Government itself. It should only be allowed to do a couple things. Because government crushes the people, infringes on people's rights, holds back people's prosperity. Government has to be fenced in and guarded or it will blow up on you and turn into tyranny. That is Look, you can basically break down every federalist paper, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights. It all comes down to that the federal government should be limited. You're only allowed to do these things. If they dare to even kind of step out of doing these things, then the people's freedom will be crushed. That is what America is. And I want to emphasize this. And I know it sounds like a dumb point. And you're an anti communist, so you're gonna get this, But I guarantee your friend Norm doesn't. He will stand up at a football game or watch one on TV and put his hand over his heart and he'll sing the Land of the Free. Look see how great that was? Chris a million times in his life without actually considering what does that mean? Free? Free, freedom free. You know, freedom is not free freedom from the government. That's what American values are. That's what American I take that back, that's what they were. That's what American values should be. But what we have allowed to happen over two centuries is those values have completely flipped upside down. You see this over and over and over again, not just from the left, you see it from the right. You don't hear genuine outcry. And again I'm not talking about you. I know you're fine. You don't hear genuine outcry about reducing the size of the government. You never hear it. It never comes up at all. Reduced in the size of the government, cutting programs. I remember, I remember standing up running as a young hothead for Congress, talking about my intention to slash government programs. In almost every question I got from the audience was well, wait a minute, not this program, right, And it was always a program that pertained to the people. We have lost what it means to be free.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: People want the government to take care of them. People want the government to care for them, and they believe the government should care for them. That's what people believe. And now we've gotten to the point where we've gotten so comfortable with the government growing and infringing on us that Chris look to grab something on this. If you have it, any one of the eight million times Biden or any one of them has said no amendment is absolute. Now I'm going to say something, and I don't want you to take it the wrong way, but it's true. And believe me, I'm not suggesting anything. But do you understand in the year, let's call it the year eighteen hundred, if any American politician uttered the words no amendment is absolute, that American politician would not only lose their next election easily, they would probably be impeached and would very likely have to leave their hometown because they'd be in physical danger. That's how much Americans valued their rights in their freedom these days. It rolls off the tongue. They just say it all the time. No amendment, no amendment to the Constitution is absolute.
Speaker 3: Second amendments.
Speaker 1: It is nationally to them like any other amendment is not.
Speaker 2: Actually we talk like it. There's no amendment.
Speaker 1: It's absolute. They all do. If that's not just Joe Biden, that has simply become part of how they talk. There are no amendments absolute that would have had you in serious trouble. Look, listen, this is the Governor of New York.
Speaker 3: Also, we're very focused on the data we're collecting from surveillance efforts, what's being set on social media platforms, and we have launched an effort to be able to counter some of the negativity and reach out to people when we see hate speech being spoken about onlineline platforms.
Speaker 1: I want you to imagine in the year eighteen hundred, the governor of New York sending out a memo to the people that the government will read their letters from now on, and if the government doesn't like the content of those letters, they will send troops to their home. That governor would probably have to leave the state of New York in the dark of night. Today, no one bats an eye unless you listen to this. You probably even heard those haven't even heard those comments. Values have changed and not for the better now. Part of that is our corporate landscape as well. It goes from education, it goes to corporate. It's the media look at and part of that we fun part of it corporations. I've got somebody who caved earlier. You bought some oreos. I'll talk to him in just a little bit. But look, we have got to be more purposeful with where we spend our money, because the corporations in America are destroying our freedom just as fast as the government is. They are a critical propaganda arm for the communists in this country. It does matter that you have a cell phone with Verizon, with T Mobile, with AT and T. It does matter. You can switch to Pure Talk and get the same coverage, spend less money and you're not paying somebody who takes your money and abuses your freedom. And right now, do you know when you sign up for their unlimited talk text fifteen gig data plan, that's just thirty five bucks a month they're giving out free phones, Moto G five g phones. Pick up your phone and switch to Pure Talk. Dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly, that's all it takes pound two five zero, Say Jesse Kelly. Let's stop funding the corporations who attack our freedom with our money. How disgrace was that? All right? Someone has a couple of military questions as it pertains to Israel, Hamas and such. Hang on, Jesse Kelly, Vaccian. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. On a Friday, I said, isn't this the best? I love it? All?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: You know what, Let's do this real quick, Jesse, what is it like to be a radio host? I'm thinking about being one myself when I get older, and I wanted to know what you think. I'm thirteen and I listened to you also, would you mind if you do read my question on the air? Do it in the first hour of your show? What's it like being a radio host?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Okay, let me say something, and I don't mean this to be at all insulting for kids out there who are listening who maybe want to do what I do. I really am not insulting your age. I'm not, but I will say this, and you know, the right wing media sphere punned into radio host TV hosts, writers things like that. People who are political when they're younger like you, they will look at that and it's appealing. I will caution you about this though, two things. One, why is it appealing to you? And I'm I'm not trying to be your dad. Just hear me out here. What is appealing about it? If you find it appealing because you're contributing to the fight, and you want to maybe help people, maybe help help the country. You look at it as a way to be an activist, then that's good. That's good. That's good. But be honest with yourself. If you find it appealing because of the fame and the fortune, that's a bad reason to get into it, all right. Not only is it a bad because you know for your own heart, it's bad because ninety nine percent of people never make it. This don't make it, and that's not an insult to them. There are a bunch of reasons. I had a whole bunch of blessings here and a whole lot of luck came my way. But ninety nine percent of people don't even make it. So that's one. But I'm not trying to dishearten you. I'm just letting. I'm just question your just question your own motivation. That's one. Two. And this is a big one, This is a really big one. I personally, whenever, whenever the opportunity comes before me, I don't seek it out. I don't give unsolicited advice, and I generally don't like unsolicited advice. But whenever a younger person, you know, one of these kids in their twenties or something like that, starts to try to get into this and they ask me for advice. They come to me and, hey, how do I do this? How do I do that? I need advice on this, I need advice on that. My advice for these things. I'm not saying I'm right. I'm just telling you what I believe. Go live a normal life. First, if you start out, let's say you make it. Let's say you start out at eighteen and you're a producer somewhere. Maybe you're a board of you know what I mean, or something like that somewhere, or a writer, or you're doing this, or you're doing that. But you go right into politics and you're doing politics. Maybe you'll intern for a congressman. You're doing politics and politics and politics and politics and politics. Look, by the time you're my age yet, you are going to know everything in the world about the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and all these other things. And you'll be able to lecture somebody, did you know that John Adams in the Federalist paper? You will be the man at that, But you won't know squat about life about real life. If you enjoy this show, which obviously you do because you're listening. I would argue one of the reasons you enjoy this show besides our extreme maturity, one of the reasons you enjoy this show is because I have lived a normal life for like thirty six of my forty two years on this planet. I know what it's like to be poor. I know what it's like to have bills. I know what it's like to be out of work. I know what it's like to work with my hands construction. I know what it's like to work in sales. You sell or you starve. I know what it's like to be a marine. And that's not saying that I'm some great person. I'm normal. I just have lived your life. If you want to do this, you can. And if you're thirteen and already have a heart for it, I bet you'll make it one day. And let me tell you something. It is really fun. It's really fun screwing off with you all day long. You make me laugh as much as I make you laugh. You realize that, right your meat heead emails and phone calls, that it makes me laugh. It's a great gig. It's the most blessed thing in the world. I would suggest you go live life for a while first and then come back to it. All right, These people who go right into this, in my personal opinion, never have anything interesting to say. All right, A couple Israel Hamas things historical oracle. Back in the day, battles were fought hand to hand, so on and so forth. Fast forward to our revolutionary war. The Brits were ordered and dignified, and they're fighting marching information as depicted in the movies. Are fighting men employed tactics such as hiding behind trees, and it seemed to appall the Brits. The loss of innocent life is always a sad thing. But for the sake of time, I'll ask an elementary question as possible. Why are we the USA shocked and dismayed that Hamas is hiding behind civilians? Is it because our useless liberal media is exploiting the situation? Why can't Israel just go clean house and say sorry for your bad luck, civilians? Crap happens, says I can use her name. Her name is Linda, Okay, So the essence of her question is why all this handwringing about hiding behind civilians? Why doesn't Israel just go kill them all and let God sort them out. Well, this kind of goes back to the values we were discussing before. The values of America and Americans that have changed. And I want to explain something. There are a lot of things that go into Western values changing and changing for the worst. There are many, many, many, many many things about it. The weakness of men in our society. We've given our society over to women, and now we're a totally feminized society. I'm a dutchment but feelings. We have dumbed down generations, so they don't know about real history, about real warfare. I mean the history stories you and I talk about here. You understand how many people have never heard these stories. Ever, you maybe have never heard these stories. You went to an American school, you graduated, maybe you went to a college, and you don't even know these stories. Americans don't understand real war They don't understand real history. Our society has been feminized, Our society has been you know, how I do this thing. I've brought this up before. It's kind of a joke, but I'm not joking. How I believe there should be feeding day at the zoo where you can watch a lion Nita Deer, and people think I'm being mean. I actually love animals. I'm not being mean. The average American does not have a genuine appreciation for life and death and what death looks like. And I do not want pay per view gladiator fights. Chris. No, that's a lie. That's above face lie, Chris, and Jewish producer Chris is lying right now. I do not. The gladiator theory is different. I'll get to the gladiator theory here in a moment. But we have gotten ourselves to a place where we are paralyzed by everything. Look, and there are other things that came into play here. It's not just politics and whatnot. The photograph. The photograph did this too. People were much more pro this or pro this or pro battle when it was a letter you got back home. When you have to turn you pull up Facebook on your phone and you see some dead Israeli kid with his guts hanging out, You all of a sudden are a lot more emotionally invested. Understandably, so we are too emotional now about combat. And I'm not saying we want to be callous to the loss of human life or callous to suffering. I'm not saying that at all. But we have lost in less than one hundred years, we have lost any perspective at all on what it means to win a war and what it takes to win a war. I was watching something, Oh my gosh, I'm so mad at myself. I'm gonna forget the name. I think it's on Amazon. Last night. I was watching the Pacific War in color, Pacific in Color. It's something Pacific War in color, a lot of its home movie stuff. And I saw something last night. You know what, I'm right up against it. I'll finish that thought in just a moment. Hang on, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday. Don't forget. You can still email us. We are live Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com, Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com in case you're just joining us. The question was, Hey, what why is this Israel messing around with this? Worried about civilians here and civilians there. Why don't they just go clean house? And I was talking about how society has changed its values and changed its values in such a short time. I was watching a documentary last night on I believe it's the Pacific War. In color. I think that's what it is, and I think it's free right now on Amazon if you have it. But I was watching it last night and they were going over Okinawa. And remember, they're not really Japanese on Okinawa. They're Okinawans, at least back then. I realized that those waters have gotten more muddled now, but they were Okinawans, and those people, a hundred thousand of them died during our battle of Okinawa. Who killed those hundred thousand, Well, the Japanese killed a boanch. We killed a bunch intentionally, No, sometimes sometimes it was intentionally. The Japanese had dug in various caves and pits around the island. We had to get them out. You can't send people in really to a cave. It's not really possible. So it's flamethrower time, baby satchel charge time, grenade time. We buried people alive. We just tossed something into the mouth of the cave. Boom. Cave entrance closes. Whoever is in there, Japanese soldiers, women, children, They're going to slowly starve to death in the dark. Horrific, is it not? It's awful. It's awful. It's hard to watch, very difficult to watch, difficult to read about it awful. But war is awful, and it has to be awful. It is an awful thing to gather up a bunch of guns, nammo and go kill other people. It's an awful thing. Sometimes necessary, yes, but it's an awful, awful thing. But we we have been so desensitized by so many things and at the same time so hyper sensitized about other things that we want war to be neat and clean and nice, and we don't have appreciation for life and death and what it actually means. And that's why, all right, we're gonna do one more on this Israel Homasseling. There were a few of these today. I just wanted to do a couple and then we're going to get back to other things. Oh, you're gonna love this FBI bit, all right, Jesse, I want to start by saying, I'm not on either side. Don't He doesn't care about what happens on the other side of the world is essentially his thing. His questions are this, how long does it take to parachute down to the ground. How long should it take the world's best air force to scramble a jet Why did it take the IDF two whole hours to respond? I'm sure as soon as festival goers saw people slowly floating down with big guns, a ton of emergency response calls were made. Fifteen minutes a touchdown, fifteen minutes to scramble a jet, two hours to respond. If you read this, thanks for taking the time, sincerely. He didn't say I could use his name, so I will not. Okay, now let's discuss this, and I'm going to discuss this in a broad way. Why Because the breakdown of all the failures of the IDF, the full breakdown, the full accounting, has not been done yet, and it will not be done until Israel is done with Hamas. Believe me, after that, politicians are going to lose their career. I would be willing to bet. Multiple people in intelligence, in fact, I've been told this, are going to go to prison in Israel for their failures. And I me be clear about something. They should They should. It should be it should be acknowledged here in America and everywhere else. If you fail on critical things that cost people lives in things like the military, prison time should be on the menu. Period. End of story. Okay, So there were failures. The full breakdown of who failed what where has not been totally done yet, so I can't sit here and give you a layout of exactly this is why, this, and this is why that. I know there's a million Internet sluice out there. I'm not dealing with that until I get stuff that I could absolutely confirm. I will say this. I will say this one. It always helps. It has always helped me, and I think it'll help you. Maybe it's just because I'm of a visual person. It has always helped me to look at a map. Whenever I'm dealing with or reading about any kind of conflict at all, I do two things when I'm dealing with a conflict, military conflict, when I'm reading or anything like that. Two things. I look at a map, and right there, everyone has one on theirs. You don't have to look at a fancy and one. Pull up your smartphone and look at a map. I look at a map, and I look at pictures. You know how we did the Medal of Honor citation earlier this week on Festus whatever a great Green Beret who died. He died. They were essentially well the Sogboys at the time. They were in the a Shaw Valley. I was reading about the a Shaw Valley in Vietnam. I've never been to Vietnam. I don't know what that looks like. I did a quick internet image shirt so I can at least picture in my mind. Okay, that's what the a Shaw Valley looks like. It helped me understand certain things. Maps helped me understand certain things. There's no question there were mass failures that resulted in women and children being massacred. However, they came in from the south. The music festival was in the South. Getting to the music festival was the easy part one. Two. This was very clearly something that was professionally planned for a long, long, long time. They didn't come up with this fifteen minutes ahead of time. We now know for a fact it took months and months and months. It would it would take months of logistical planning just to come up with the raid like this. Ohso the jets. Jets don't do any good against people parachuting down into a crowd of innocent people. What's the jet gonna do? Wave high on the way by. He can't drop a cluster bomb on him, right that, you can't. A jet doesn't do any good there. You need people physically on the ground. Israel's great failure, beyond the intelligence failure, was a failure to arm its citizens. They disarmed their citizens as they bordered a country full of people who want to kill them. That's wrong and it's insane, and it's something they've already tried to address. I'm sure they're going to address it more in the future. It's crazy that every Israeli household is not armed to the teeth. It's insane, and it's a disgusting failure by their government. And hopefully when they change. All right, we're moving on. Let's talk about government. Someone's fed up with this red area, the fall of Assyria. Married to an or ex your ex wife is a communist, so much more. First, let's talk about this something maybe more important than any of that. Let's discuss your towels. You see, there's no need, no need to ruin your day by drying off with an inferior towe every single time, and right now, that's what you're doing. You don't need to do that. You're only cheating you. You're not cheating me, You're cheating you. When my pillow invented the my towel. There's no longer any need to dry off with either a super soft towel that doesn't absorb anything, or a really absorbent towel that feels like Reynolds wrap. My towels do both. You just want to just sit there and just hold it and it absorbs everything. And fifty percent off right now, fifty percent in savings. You get a six piece towel set as low as twenty nine ninety eight. You have to go to my pillow dot com, click on the radio listeners special square and use the promo code Jesse MyPillow dot com promo code Jesse or call eight hundred eight four five zero five four four two hours left. Buckle up